时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Take this fucking cock. | 让我干你吧 好棒 |
[00:09] | I need to be in that fucking pussy. | |
[00:12] | Oh, I need that pussy. | |
[00:22] | I need to be in that fucking pussy. | 我要进去 |
[00:25] | I need it, need the pussy. | |
[00:29] | Your pussy feels so good on this fucking cock. | 你在上面感觉好棒 |
[00:34] | I need to be in this fucking pussy. | 我要进你里面 |
[00:36] | I need the pussy. Oh… | |
[00:54] | What the fuck is this now? | 这是在搞什么鬼? |
[00:58] | So Harper, tell me… | 荷波,告诉我 丹尼尔是手排还是自排? |
[01:00] | is Daniel’s stick shift or automatic? | |
[01:04] | You seen the Christmas promotions list? | 看到圣诞节的升迁名单了吗? |
[01:07] | I can’t believe they didn’t make you an MD. | 他们居然没有升你做董事总经理 |
[01:09] | Yeah, time must not have been right. | 应该是时机不对 |
[01:11] | Haven’t you been an ED for like | 你不也是十年没升职了? |
[01:13] | ten years? | |
[01:15] | If the cunts don’t make me an MD soon, I’ll hit a bid away. | 如果那些小人不快点升我 我会把出价藏起来 |
[01:19] | Who’s officially running the desk? | 小组正式的负责人是谁? |
[01:22] | You know, I never had Eric pegged as a baby-kisser. | 我从来不觉得艾瑞克会去做公关 |
[01:26] | I had no idea he wanted that role. | 没想到他会想要那份工作 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I guess you never really know anyone. | 是啊,知人知面不知心 |
[01:31] | There’s always the possibility he was pushed. | 但他也可能是被硬推上去的 不升职就滚蛋 |
[01:33] | Up or out. | |
[01:39] | – This is sweet. – Thanks, mate. | -车很棒 -多谢夸奖 |
[01:41] | I bought my motor off a recently divorced dad in Chingford. | 我那辆跟清福德一个 刚离婚的单亲爸爸买的 |
[01:44] | Distressed seller is key. | 找苦恼的卖家就对了 |
[01:45] | Cool. | 好喔 |
[01:48] | – Charming. – Yeah. | 真迷人 |
[01:52] | Permission to be vulnerable with you for just a second? | 可以在你面前暂时坦露心声吗? |
[01:55] | Depends entirely on what you say. | 那得看你要说什么 |
[01:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:02] | Okay. Yes. | 好啦,说吧 |
[02:09] | – The car’s only a lease. Yeah. – Oh, my God. | -我的车是租来的 -我的天啊 |
[02:11] | Were you gonna say, “I love…” | -你的确说过我爱‥ -我的天哪 |
[02:12] | – “I love… ” Yeah. – Oh, my God! | |
[02:28] | It’s sensational. | 好好吃 |
[02:30] | A tasty “financier” | 美食配美女 |
[02:32] | for a tasty financier. | |
[02:34] | I’ve ceded St. Moritz to your mum for Christmas. | 圣诞节我把圣摩里茨让给你妈 |
[02:39] | Azar has taken Gaza. | 阿札拿下加萨走廊了 |
[02:46] | “Ga-zar.” | "加札" |
[02:53] | She’s blocked me on everything. | 她把我封锁了 |
[02:56] | I think she’s genuinely devastated I’ve let you back in. | 显然真的很难过我重新接纳你 |
[03:00] | You’ve let me back in? | 你重新接纳我了? |
[03:03] | I appreciate you letting us stay at our place in Berlin. | 谢谢你让我去柏林时住在我们家 |
[03:06] | One last hand-over on my desk and then I’ll be on your account. | 我还剩下最后一次交接 然后就能专心处理你的账户 |
[03:10] | It’ll be funny going back there. | 回去那里感觉一定会很奇怪 |
[03:13] | My favorite bolt-hole. | 我最爱的藏身处 |
[03:17] | Fond memories. | 有好多美好的回忆 |
[03:19] | All I remember is the walls thudding. | -我记得墙壁震动 -铁克诺之都 |
[03:21] | City of techno. | |
[03:22] | And you coming to kiss me in the morning. | 还有你早上进来亲我 气息中的啤酒味 |
[03:25] | Beer breath. | |
[03:26] | I’m pleased you finally learned the art of self-control. | 很高兴你终于学会了自制的学问 |
[03:31] | Well, at least you paid someone to watch over me. | 至少你花钱请人来照顾我 |
[03:34] | I should look up Theresa while I’m there. | 我顺道去找泰瑞莎好了 |
[03:36] | Haven’t spoken to her in years. | 我跟她好多年没讲话了 |
[03:37] | Theresa? | 泰瑞莎? |
[03:39] | My nanny out there. | 我在那里的保姆,你应该记得 我们去哪里她都跟着 |
[03:41] | You must remember, she came everywhere with us. | |
[03:44] | Won’t work put you in some swanky hotel? | 你不喜欢住高级旅馆? |
[03:49] | They’d put me in a fucking Marriot. | 他们一定会安排我去住万豪酒店 |
[03:53] | Is there a problem with me using it? | 你不想让我去那里住? 宁愿让那里变得像博物馆? |
[03:55] | I mean, if you’d rather leave it as a museum… | |
[03:57] | Not at all, not at all. | 当然不是 |
[04:00] | I’m glad someone is able to enjoy it. | 我很高兴有人能去住 |
[04:12] | When’s the last time we had a huddle? | 我们最后一次开会是何时? |
[04:15] | Not since Eric moved up. | 是艾瑞克搬到楼上之前 |
[04:18] | Well, nature abhors a vacuum. | 自然界不存在真空 |
[04:19] | Has anybody seen my creatine powder? | 有人看到我的美发粉吗? |
[04:24] | Guys, hustle up. | 大家注意一下 |
[04:27] | I know everyone’s feeling a little disjointed | 我知道艾瑞克升职以后 组里有点乱 |
[04:29] | since Eric’s promotion. | |
[04:30] | I know nothing’s been formalized yet | 虽然上头还没有决定 |
[04:32] | but I think it would be easier for all of us | 但是我觉得建立 清楚的汇报动线比较好 |
[04:33] | if we clarified reporting lines | |
[04:35] | and for ease, you can all report to me. | 简单起见,你们可以全部跟我报告 |
[04:37] | Yeah, does Eric’s promotion free up our payment pool? | 艾瑞克升职 腾出了我们的薪资空间吧? |
[04:42] | What does it mean for London-New York? | 这对伦敦和纽约有什么影响? |
[04:44] | Is it a signal? | 那是个信号吗? |
[04:45] | As far as I know it’s neck and neck. | 据我所知双方还是不相上下 |
[04:47] | But we’ll prevail, if we rally together. | 但只要我们团结一定会获胜 |
[04:49] | I know London thinks it’s standard operating procedure | 我知道伦敦这里认为 十二月比较清闲 |
[04:51] | to hit cruise control in December | |
[04:52] | and save all of your quality flows for January | 等到一月时忙大案子 |
[04:55] | but, trust me, every dollar still counts. | 但相信我 现在每一块钱都很重要 |
[04:58] | Rumor has it, your girl Yas | 听说你的好姐妹雅思敏 要带股票业务到柏林 |
[04:59] | is taking equity sales to Berlin | |
[05:01] | to hand over the FutureDawn account to Jackie Walsh | 把富东交给该死的贾姬华许 |
[05:03] | of all fucking people. | |
[05:05] | I can’t believe Pierpoint still lets that hoodlum in front of clients. | 码点竟然让小混混去见客户 |
[05:10] | I have the best line into Anna since the Rican shoot. | 那次打猎之后 我跟安娜建立了很好的关系 |
[05:12] | I should be on that trip. | 我应该跟着去才对 我会把股票组的人挤走 |
[05:14] | I’ll bump the equities guy off the trip | |
[05:16] | and try to poach Anna for our desk. | 试着把安娜挖到我们这一组来 |
[05:18] | I like the tenacity. | 我欣赏你的斗志 那就这样了,谢谢各位 |
[05:20] | That’s all. Thank you so much. | |
[05:22] | Christmas is a surprisingly brassy time of year. | 圣诞节还真是闹哄哄的季节 |
[05:25] | Good chance to see your brother. Shame I can’t join you. | 你可以顺便去看你哥哥 可惜我不能去 |
[05:30] | To make it happen you need CRMS to sign off on. | 你得先得到 客户关系管理部的批准才行 |
[05:33] | I can’t reassign equity coverage relationships myself. | 我不能重新分配股票理专关系 |
[05:36] | Eric’s in charge of those decisions now. | 那要由艾瑞克决定,你得去问他 |
[05:38] | You’ll have to ask him. | |
[05:42] | You really wanna go up there? | 你真的想上去吗? |
[05:43] | Advice, don’t get caught in a knocker on Boxing Day. | 给你一个忠告 12月26日不要被推销员缠上 |
[05:55] | Harper Stern. | 荷波史登 |
[06:00] | Hey. | |
[06:03] | I’m assuming from your new 30,000-foot view | 我猜你在现在的高位上 应该有权决定 哪种客户关系最有赚头吧? |
[06:06] | of client relationships you have granularity | |
[06:08] | on what client interactions are the most lucrative? | |
[06:13] | They sent me a binder full of art. | 他们拿了一本艺术品目录来 让我选我喜欢的 |
[06:16] | I can choose whatever I like. | |
[06:18] | Tasteful? | 好看吗? |
[06:23] | So you know about that FX trip to Berlin | 你知道外汇组要去柏林 跟富东的安娜吉尔林见面吧? |
[06:25] | to meet with Anna Gearing at FutureDawn? | |
[06:27] | Yep. Among many others. | 知道,其他出差我也知道 |
[06:31] | Right. So, I was thinking | 了解,我在想 |
[06:34] | I know officially, technically, it’s still an FX relationship | 我知道严格来说 安娜还是外汇组的客户 但我那次打猎时跟她一见如故 |
[06:37] | but I sort of hit it off with her at the Rican investors’ event. | |
[06:43] | I’m terribly sorry to interrupt. | 打个岔,你整本目录都看了吗? |
[06:44] | Did you comprehensively consult the binder? | |
[06:48] | You’re certain we shouldn’t go with the Chinese triptych? | 确定不要选中国三联画? |
[06:51] | I comprehensively | 我整本目录都看了 |
[06:53] | consulted the binder. | |
[06:57] | I was wondering if maybe you could | 我在想你能不能 叫股票组别去,换我去? |
[06:59] | bump equities and send me instead? | |
[07:05] | Just so I’m clear… | 我先理清一下 |
[07:07] | you want me to reassign equity coverage | 你要我重新分配 我们大客户的股票理专 |
[07:10] | on one of the biggest equity accounts | |
[07:14] | from the equity sales desk | 把原本股票业务组的人改成你 一个不是做股票业务的人? |
[07:17] | to you… a non-equity salesperson? | |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:25] | Sure, I can do that. | 好啊,没问题 |
[07:39] | Sorry to have to pull you off the desk for this. | 抱歉把你叫进来,我不想吓到你 |
[07:42] | I didn’t want to intimidate you. | |
[07:45] | You’re not intimidating me, Kenny. | 肯尼,你没有吓到我 |
[07:47] | Okay. Well, it is quite a sensitive subject. | 这个话题有点敏感 |
[07:52] | Stale. Decorative, maybe. | 走味了,可能是要摆着当装饰 |
[07:54] | Nobody’s actually bold enough to eat them. | 没人敢吃那些 |
[07:57] | Wyndham’s really quite sick. | 温登病得很重 |
[08:00] | I initially put it down to his hypochondria | 我本来以为是他疑病症发作 |
[08:02] | but I just spoke to his wife and he’s actually in the hospital. | 但我跟他太太通过电话 他真的住院了 |
[08:04] | Fucking hell. | -要命 -他已经脱离险境了 |
[08:06] | He’s through the worst of it | |
[08:07] | but we all really need to pull together in his absence. | 但是他不在 我们都得多分担一些 |
[08:10] | Look, Kenny… | 肯尼,温登病了我很遗憾 |
[08:12] | I’m really sorry Wyndham’s sick, but… | |
[08:15] | I’m not going to be making up the shortfall. | 但别指望我去补短缺 |
[08:17] | I’m happy to do the Berlin trip, but then I’m out. | 我很乐意去柏林出差 但之后我就不干了 |
[08:20] | We just can’t afford client churn with Wyndham gone. | 温登不在,我们不能让客户流失 |
[08:23] | It makes us look like we need a daddy. | 外人会觉得我们群龙无首 |
[08:26] | I’d hate to have to jeopardize your move to PWM. | 我不想影响 你去私人理财部的调动 |
[08:29] | But if Jackie and Anna don’t jive | 但如果贾姬和安娜不来电 我必须把你留在这里负责她 |
[08:31] | I am gonna have to keep you here to cover her. | |
[08:33] | It wouldn’t be my doing. | 届时也不会是我决定 我万万不想让你不快乐 |
[08:34] | The last thing I want to do is to keep you from being happy. | |
[08:39] | It would be the needs of the business. | 这会是出于对业务需求的考量 |
[08:44] | Accio undergrad talent. | 召唤大学生 |
[08:48] | You still up for going back in time? | 你还有兴趣回去母校? |
[08:51] | Oh yeah, the train’s booked for this afternoon. | 对,我买了下午的火车票 |
[08:53] | Great. Oxford. | 太好了,牛津 |
[08:55] | Isn’t that Harry Potter cathedral there? | -哈利波特是在那里拍的吧? -对 "是啦唯啊萨,不是啦唯喔萨" |
[08:56] | – Yeah. – It’s “leviosa” | |
[08:58] | not “leviosa-aa,” right? | |
[09:02] | Yeah, I want specific attention to be paid to this girl… | 我是要你特别注意这个女孩 |
[09:06] | woman, undergraduate. Daphne Mosson. | 是女性‥大学生,黛芬妮莫森 |
[09:11] | She was on our radar over Spring Week. | 我们春招时就注意到她了 |
[09:13] | Expected Congratulatory first in PPE, President of the Union. | 政经哲主修,预计拿一级荣誉学位 学生会会长 麦肯锡,高盛和外交部都想找她 |
[09:16] | McKinsey, Goldman, the foreign office, all made offers. | |
[09:19] | – That’s impressive. – I want her on this desk | -真厉害 -我希望她到我们组 |
[09:20] | and it’ll be a smoother sell coming from someone closer to her in age | 由年龄和背景相近的人开口 她可能比较容易接受 |
[09:25] | and background. | |
[09:26] | Oh, you know like, Brit shit. | 就是英国人啦 你去跟她吃顿晚餐 |
[09:28] | Go to this recruitment dinner. | |
[09:30] | Get her fed. Put a cap on her head. | 喂饱她,给她戴顶帽子 |
[09:32] | Imagine you’re Jon Gruden | 假装自己是琼格鲁登 想招募她加入突击者队 |
[09:34] | and you wanna make her a Raider. | |
[09:37] | But some bits she might actually go for. | 但换成她能接受的说法 |
[09:39] | Right. | 好 |
[09:41] | Yeah. You know, charm her. | 去迷住她 |
[09:45] | Interpret that how you will. | 其中的含意自己体会 |
[09:46] | Feel free to bring a grab. Maybe the girl on FX. | 你可以带个毕业生 外汇组那个女生,抱歉,是女人 |
[09:49] | – Sorry, woman. – Cool. | |
[09:51] | Great. | -好 -太好了 |
[09:53] | – Cool. All right. | – Cool. 好‥ |
[09:58] | Wow. | |
[09:59] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone in here pre-nine am. | 我没有看过有人 在九点之前进办公室 |
[10:03] | Once a banker, always a banker. | 待过金融界就是不一样 |
[10:04] | I just can’t believe how much work there is to do. | 没想到居然有这么多工作要做 |
[10:08] | Appreciate you manning the fort. | 感谢你在这里坐镇 |
[10:11] | I’d work in this office an hour a week tops, if I could. | 可以的话 我还真想一周只进来一小时 |
[10:15] | Too much, isn’t it? | 太多了,对吧? |
[10:16] | – Real life. – Real people. | -这就是真实人生 -和真实的人 |
[10:30] | I have been asked | 有人找我去做 科技和健康部的国务大臣 |
[10:32] | to become the new Minister of State for Technology and Health. | |
[10:36] | I’d love for you to be a part of my team. | 我希望你能加入我的团队 |
[10:39] | What would change? | 会有什么变化吗? |
[10:42] | Maybe it’ll stop the PM from touching my knee | 也许这样首相就不会老是 在夏日派对上摸我的膝盖了 |
[10:45] | at the Spectator summer party, eh? | |
[10:48] | Now | 这件事情你不要说出去 |
[10:50] | this stays between these four walls | |
[10:52] | but Amazon are a breath away | 但亚马逊就快要买下 英国每一家快助了 |
[10:54] | from acquiring every FastAide in the UK. | |
[10:57] | I’m going to be chairing | 我会担任反竞争委员会的主席 |
[10:58] | the anti-competition committee around it. | |
[11:01] | Have you got a dog in the fight? | 你对这件事有兴趣? |
[11:03] | Personally, I think Rican’s a better landing place | 我个人认为莱肯 比较适合跟国民保健署签约 |
[11:05] | for these NHS contracts than | |
[11:08] | whatever hybrid Amazon are planning with FastAide. | 好过被亚马逊 打造成四不像怪物的快助 |
[11:11] | I don’t think we need a physical location | 推出这种科技不需要实体地点 |
[11:14] | for this technology roll-out. | |
[11:17] | Point is | 重点是我想请你帮忙 委员会的准备工作 |
[11:19] | I want you to work on the prep for this committee. | |
[11:26] | I thought you’d be a bit more animated. | 我以为你会比较雀跃 |
[11:29] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起‥这是个大好机会 |
[11:32] | Sorry, no. | |
[11:33] | That’s a phenomenal opportunity, that. | |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Let’s get you out of this fucking office, yeah? | 这样你就能离开 这间该死的办公室了 |
[11:40] | The thought of you stuck in here depresses me. | 一想到你被困在这里就让我郁闷 |
[11:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:52] | Hi, am I speaking to Mr. Robert Spearing? | 请问是罗伯史毕林先生吗? |
[11:55] | Speaking. | 我就是 |
[11:57] | Hi. Sorry if this is a bit intrusive | 抱歉冒昧打电话来 但我费了番功夫才找到你 |
[11:59] | but I had to do a bit of digging to find you. | |
[12:02] | My name’s Jack Gove. | 我叫杰克高佛 |
[12:03] | I’m tying up some legal loose ends for Clement Cowan. | 在帮克莱门科温处理法律事务 |
[12:07] | I’m the executor of his estate. | 我是他的遗嘱执行人 |
[12:11] | Mr. Cowan has left you a number of items. | 科温先生留了几样东西给你 |
[12:14] | Would you be so kind as to send us the correct postal address? | 方便把您的正确地址 传给我们吗? |
[12:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:27] | Sorry… | 抱歉 |
[12:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:35] | Could you remind me when they’re having the funeral, please? | 请问葬礼何时举行? |
[12:38] | It’s this afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[12:44] | Hello? | 喂‥? 丹尼,你圣诞节要慷慨解囊吧? |
[12:48] | Hello? | |
[12:50] | Oi. Digital Versatile Disc! | |
[12:53] | You throwing money at it this Christmas? | |
[12:54] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:56] | Are you paying for sex this Christmas? | 你圣诞节会买春吗? |
[12:58] | Only in or out. | 只会买一次 没啦,我们要去杰克孙维 |
[12:59] | Nah, we’re going to Jacksonville. | |
[13:30] | You’re not pallid, fat and bald. | 你不是个苍白的秃头胖子 |
[13:33] | Bertie in equities is a pallid, fat, balding man. | 股票组的柏提是个 苍白的秃头胖子 |
[13:37] | I don’t appreciate this last-minute shift. | 你们阵前换将我很不满意 |
[13:40] | Clerical error. I was always supposed to be on the ticket. | 文书作业出了问题 原定就是我要来 |
[13:43] | I speak with Anna a lot. | 我和安娜谈了很多 现在快助和莱肯的事传得沸沸扬扬 |
[13:44] | There’s been a lot of noise around FastAide and Rican | |
[13:46] | and a lot of rumors. | 其中许多都是谣言 |
[13:48] | Well, she’s not going to trade any fucking FX | 我是她的理专 她别想透过你们组操作外汇 |
[13:50] | through your CPS desk while I cover her. | |
[13:52] | I told you this already, Jackie. You’re the stranger here. | 贾姬,我说过你才是外人 |
[13:55] | I have a relationship with Anna. Harper has a relationship with Anna. | 我跟安娜有交情,荷波也是 |
[13:58] | We just need a smooth transition for when I go to PWM. | 在我转到私人理财部前 要先平稳交接 |
[14:01] | We’ll flank you, sing your praises. | 我们会帮你敲边鼓,赞美你 拜托让我们主导 |
[14:03] | Please. Just let us do the talking. | |
[14:07] | You girls don’t even know you’re born. | 你们都不知道自己现在多幸运 |
[14:10] | If I’d have pulled a stunt like this back when I was in my third year | 如果我第三年的时候耍这种花招 |
[14:12] | you have no idea what the men on my desk would’ve called me. | 你不知道我们组的男人 会把我说得多难听 |
[14:20] | I haven’t been to Berlin since Brexit | 脱欧之后我没来过柏林 最好放低声量 |
[14:22] | so maybe best keep our voices down. | |
[14:24] | I’m still a proud member of the European Union, Yasmin. | 雅思敏,我仍然是欧盟骄傲的成员 |
[14:48] | You did not have to let me stay here. | 你不用收留我的 谢谢,你家真棒 |
[14:49] | Thank you. This is incredible. | |
[14:51] | Oh, it’s just a pied-a-terre. | 小公寓罢了 |
[14:56] | The housekeeper still comes every day. | 管家还是每天会来 |
[14:59] | Mad, I know | 我知道很荒谬 我爸不愿缩减她的工时 |
[15:01] | but my dad didn’t want to reduce her days | |
[15:02] | so we pay her to clean a clean house. | 我们只好付钱请她 打扫本来就很干净的房子 |
[15:07] | Doesn’t matter how much money I earn | 不管我赚多少钱 这个圈子的人永远不会接纳我 |
[15:10] | they’ll never let me in these circles. | |
[15:15] | This is really cute. | 这张照片好可爱 |
[15:20] | Wow. | |
[15:23] | Capri. | 卡布里鸟 |
[15:27] | Like, 2005. Ancient history. | 2005年拍的,陈年往事了 |
[15:32] | Who is this? | 这是谁? |
[15:34] | Nanny. | 保姆,也是我们家的朋友 她好像是麦辛的远亲 |
[15:36] | Family friend. I think she’s like, Maxim’s third cousin. | |
[15:39] | Theresa. | 她叫泰瑞莎 |
[15:42] | I bet your mom didn’t like having her around. | 令堂一定不欢迎她 |
[15:44] | Sorry, bad joke. | 抱歉,不好笑 |
[15:46] | Yeah, well | 那年夏天我也撞见 我妈跟包船公司的人打得火热 |
[15:48] | same holiday I literally walked in on my mum | |
[15:50] | giving head to the guy we chartered the boat from. | |
[15:53] | Oh fuck. I’d forgotten about that. | 可恶,我都忘了这回事 |
[15:56] | I thought your dad was the away from home guy. | 我以为劈腿的是你爸 |
[16:01] | Jacks and I are thinking of getting dinner later. | 贾姬和我等等想出去吃饭 |
[16:03] | There used to be this insane kebab place | 以前附近有一家烤肉串很好吃 |
[16:06] | round the corner but | |
[16:07] | I can’t remember the last time I was there. | 我不记得上一次来是什么时候 |
[16:11] | I was actually reading about this place on Eater | 我在评论网看到一家餐厅 想说去试试 |
[16:13] | that I thought maybe we could try. | |
[16:16] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:18] | Sign me up for a juicy, chilled red. | 喝杯红酒就更棒了 |
[16:22] | Feels good to be back on the continent, no? | 回到欧陆的感觉真棒,是吧? |
[16:26] | Your rooms are on the third floor. | 你们的房间在四楼 在雷丽的画对面 -太好了,谢谢你 -不客气 |
[16:28] | – Opposite the Bridget Riley. – Great. Thank you. | |
[16:31] | No worries. | |
[17:01] | Hey, thanks for thinking of me for this. | 谢谢你想到我 |
[17:04] | I know this sounds kind of weird | 我知道这听起来很怪 但外汇组给我太多独立空间 |
[17:05] | but FX has almost given me too much independence. | |
[17:09] | It’s nice to have someone to learn from. | 有个能讨教的人很好 |
[17:11] | You know, I had this… | 我曾经有个‥ |
[17:15] | I guess “mentor” is the right word, but… | 我想"师父"这个词很贴切 |
[17:17] | sounds a bit arcane. | 听起来有点神秘 |
[17:18] | – What at Pierpoint? – Yeah, in my first year. | -在码点吗? -对,我来这里的第一年 |
[17:21] | He was a… | 他其实是个毒虫 |
[17:24] | he was a junkie, really. | |
[17:27] | Heroin addict. | 嗑海洛因成瘾 |
[17:28] | You know, like white collar, high-functioning. | 是个高功能的白领毒虫 |
[17:30] | Sometimes I used to cover for him the mornings when he didn’t come in. | 他早上没进办公室的时候 我都会帮他掩饰 |
[17:34] | And you know, like, I never really knew | 我从来都不知道 是该仿效他还是怜悯他 |
[17:36] | whether to emulate him or pity him. | |
[17:41] | It doesn’t sound like he liked himself very much. | 感觉他似乎不是很喜欢自己 |
[17:44] | Oh, nah… he was a fucking riot. | 不是‥他这个人很逗趣 |
[17:46] | You know, amazing salesperson and | 是非常优秀的业务 |
[17:50] | you know, he was the first aspirational man | 他是我人生中第一个男性模范 |
[17:53] | that I had in my life. | |
[17:56] | Such a weird feeling being back here. | 回到这里的感觉好怪 |
[17:59] | You know, I used to work all the time. | 我以前好用功 |
[18:03] | Did you get a first? | -你有拿到特优吗? -想得要命 |
[18:04] | I wanted one so badly. | |
[18:06] | Though, I think my mum wanted me to get one more. | 不过我妈大概希望 我年年都拿特优 |
[18:09] | Immigrant mentality. | 典型的移民心态 |
[18:11] | Yeah, well try growing up here. | 在这里长大也不好受 |
[18:13] | Yeah, we moved down from Hull when I was kid for my dad’s work. | 小时候因为爸爸的工作 从赫尔搬来这里 |
[18:17] | I think that’s why my mum wanted me to get in so badly. | 这大概是我妈这么希望 我上牛津的原因 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | |
[18:20] | She died | 我面试的时候她过世了 |
[18:22] | around the time of my interviews, and | |
[18:25] | you know, it’s funny, I… | 有趣的是‥ |
[18:27] | all I remember is that | 我只记得‥ |
[18:30] | – I needed to get in. – Yeah. | -自己必须进牛津 -对 |
[18:32] | You know, like it was the only way I could think | 仿佛这是唯一荣耀她的方式 |
[18:34] | to honor her or something. | |
[18:38] | And my dad didn’t give two fucks. | 我爸根本懒得管 他完全不在乎这种事 |
[18:40] | He’s not really made for this sorta stuff. | |
[18:42] | Probably why she left him. | 也许这就是我妈离开他的原因 |
[18:44] | Does he still live here? | 他还住在这附近吗? |
[18:50] | I had to take a year out. | 我当时休学了一年,因为精神崩溃 |
[18:52] | Had a bit of a breakdown. | |
[18:55] | My tutor found me wandering Corn Markets | 我的家教发现我在市场乱逛 偷店里的时尚杂志 |
[18:58] | stealing copies of Vogue from the WHSmith. | |
[19:00] | Yeah. | |
[19:03] | You must’ve spent your three years pissed out of your skull. | 你那三年大概都是醉醺醺的吧? |
[19:05] | You’ve never even seen me have a drink. | 你没看过我喝酒吧? |
[19:07] | Yeah, but I’ve spoken to enough people at work | 对,但是我跟同事聊过 |
[19:09] | to know that before whatever Damascene conversion you’ve had | 听说你洗心革面之前 是个很好玩的人 |
[19:13] | sounds like you were a lot of fun. | |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 对,但我以前要靠唱歌生活 |
[19:17] | But you know, I had to sing for my supper. | |
[19:19] | Yeah? | 我不是宿醉就是在唱歌 就是醉醺醺地唱歌 |
[19:21] | I was either hungover and singing or actually pissed and singing | |
[19:26] | or singing while anticipating being pissed. | 不然就是等着唱完去大醉一场 |
[19:30] | I was in the choir. | 我以前是合唱团的 |
[19:31] | You’re shitting me. Where? | 不是吧,在哪里? |
[19:33] | I was a choral scholar. Christ Church. | 我是学生歌手,基督堂学院 |
[19:35] | Bullshit, no. You’re not a singer. | 骗人的吧,你才不是歌手 |
[19:38] | Yeah, I’m just winding you up. | 对,骗你的 |
[19:41] | I had this awful Tory boyfriend at Christ Church. | 我在基督堂学院 有个很糟糕的保守党男友 |
[19:45] | “Port and Policy” wanker. | 只顾参加辩论的混蛋 |
[19:47] | I used to love going to communion there. | 我以前很喜欢去那里领圣餐 |
[19:49] | I found it so calming. | 可以让心情平静 |
[19:55] | I might go tomorrow. | 我明天可能会去 |
[20:03] | Fuck’s sake. Anna’s postponed. | 可恶,安娜延期了 说想把会议延到下午 |
[20:05] | She wants to push the meeting to the afternoon. | |
[20:08] | Well, ladies | 两位小姐,这真是塞翁失马 |
[20:10] | this is a fantastically happy accident | |
[20:14] | because now we can tie one on together. | 这下我们可以一起大醉一场 |
[20:18] | Get to know each other? Shock, horror. | 了解对方最骇人的一面 |
[20:22] | Yeah, I think we might get one more and have an early night. | 不了,我们再喝一杯就回家吧 |
[20:28] | I’m only fuckin’ with you. | 闹你们的啦 我才不想跟同事玩呢 |
[20:30] | What I fancy is not coworker vibes. | |
[20:34] | Visiting Berlin without the KitKat is like | 来柏林不去十八禁夜店 |
[20:36] | Christmas dinner without the Baileys. | 就像圣诞大餐 没有贝礼诗奶酒一样 |
[20:38] | – You sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定? -当然,我不想再看到你们了 |
[20:40] | I am sick of the sight of youse. | |
[20:43] | You get a new clarity when you have a few strangers | 被几个陌生人取悦 会让你的思路更清晰一些 |
[20:46] | focused on your pleasure. | |
[20:49] | Enjoy your evening… | 好好享受你们的夜晚吧 |
[20:51] | and morning. | 和早上 |
[20:57] | Didn’t feel like we wanted to hang out with a colleague. | 大概觉得我们不想跟同事玩吧 |
[21:06] | I can’t believe Pierpoint’s got me smoking again. | 码点居然害我破戒抽烟 |
[21:08] | Classic. | 很正常 |
[21:09] | Hey, should we get a taxi… | |
[21:11] | I’m… | |
[21:15] | No, don’t worry about it. | 没事,不要紧 |
[21:17] | Nah, go on. | 说啊 |
[21:21] | Do you wanna grab a drink before the dinner? | 晚餐之前要不要去喝一杯? 当然是以同事的身份 |
[21:25] | Professionally, of course. | |
[21:26] | Maybe with the odd casual intimacy of earlier here and there. | 也许能重温一下 先前那种奇怪又随兴的亲密感 |
[21:32] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[21:34] | I’d love to | 我很想去,但我得去找个老朋友 |
[21:36] | but I’ve got to catch up with an old friend. | |
[21:38] | See you at dinner? | 晚餐见 |
[21:40] | Night. | 晚安 |
[21:44] | Got a free date in Jamal’s. | |
[21:46] | Dreading it. | |
[21:48] | Give us a minute, mate. | 等我一下 |
[21:49] | Two pingers and a couple of bags. Really shoddy K. | |
[21:53] | – Small or large? – Make it large. | -小杯还是大杯? -大杯 |
[21:59] | Oi, can I get some service, please? | 可以来服务一下吗? |
[22:03] | No fucking way. | 不会吧? |
[22:07] | Hey. | |
[22:11] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 怎么不告诉我你要来? 瞧瞧你,特别为我打扮吗? |
[22:12] | Look at this! | |
[22:14] | Dressed up for me? | |
[22:15] | Good-looking suit. | 好帅的西装 |
[22:16] | Cheers. | 谢了,朋友买的 |
[22:18] | Yeah, a friend bought it for me. | |
[22:20] | But, yeah. I’m here for work. | 我是来工作的,招募新人 你的工作是招募新人? |
[22:22] | – Recruitment. – You working in recruitment? | |
[22:24] | Nah. Finance. | 不是,我是做金融的 复杂重要得多 怎么样? |
[22:26] | It’s much more complex and important. | |
[22:28] | – Right. – So whaddya reckon? | |
[22:30] | You should have told me you were coming. | 你应该告诉我你要来的 我会把晚上空下来 |
[22:31] | I’d have cleared me evening. | |
[22:33] | – Yeah, well, I’m here now. – I’m working now. | 我们都在这里啊 我在上班 |
[22:35] | …cash him in… | |
[22:38] | All right, well… | 那好,帮我倒杯酒 不行,网络坏了,今晚只收现金 |
[22:41] | – pour me a fuckin’ drink, then. – Silly mug. | |
[22:43] | Net’s down. We’re cash-only today. | |
[22:45] | Well, let’s have a bev. I’ve gotta be somewhere soon. | 喝一杯吧,我晚点还有事 |
[22:47] | Mate, I was here first. | 大哥,我是先来的 |
[22:49] | I’m just serving someone. | -我在招呼客人 -干杯 |
[22:51] | – Cheers. – Two. | -两杯吗‥ -对 |
[22:52] | – Shandies, mate. – Yeah. | |
[22:54] | Why is he dressed like Alan Partridge? | 他为什么打扮得像艾伦帕特奇? |
[22:55] | If it be known… | |
[22:59] | All right then, well, look… | 这样吧,这些钱够付我们的酒 |
[23:01] | this is enough for our drink | |
[23:02] | this cunt’s drink and everyone in here’s next round. | 还有那个混蛋 和其他人下一轮的酒钱 |
[23:05] | – So have a drink with me. – Excuse me? | -跟我喝一杯 -什么? |
[23:07] | Bob, I’ll have a fucking drink with you when I’m done serving | 等我招呼完客人 收工后我就跟你喝 |
[23:09] | and I’ve finished up. | |
[23:11] | I didn’t have to come see you, you know. | 其实我不用来看你的 |
[23:14] | – Serve this chap here, then. – I am. | 那你招呼客人吧 我就是在招呼人啊 没错 |
[23:16] | – That’s what I’m doing. – That’s what he was doing. | |
[23:18] | Yeah, can you bring me a bottle of champagne as well, yeah, Dad? | 顺便拿瓶香槟来,爸 |
[23:20] | I know you’ve got a dusty one round here somewhere. | 我知道你这里一定藏了一瓶 |
[23:22] | – So let’s dig it out. – How would you know? | -找出来吧 -你又知道了,你也从没来过 |
[23:23] | Never came in when you were here. | |
[23:24] | Can you just get it, yeah? | 去拿就是了 |
[23:27] | Serve this one here | 帮他倒完酒就拿来 |
[23:29] | and then get it. | |
[23:32] | Chill out, mate. | 别这么激动 |
[23:34] | Hey. | |
[23:42] | I didn’t realize you did champagne. | 我不知道你这里有卖香槟 给我们三瓶 |
[23:44] | Can we get three bottles? | |
[23:55] | (German) Yes, I’d say that looks quite good. | "为什么要传给我这个?" |
[24:03] | (German) I see. Interesting. | |
[24:06] | We don’t have to get another bottle, if you don’t feel up to it. | 不想喝的话就不用再点了 |
[24:11] | Was it something I said? | 我说错话了吗? |
[24:13] | No. No, not at all. I’m… | 完全不是 |
[24:16] | You’ve been super generous, more than I deserve. Honestly. | 你对我太好了,老实说我受之有愧 |
[24:19] | Okay. Phew, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[24:22] | Because, I don’t know. I’ve been… | 怎么说呢 |
[24:25] | examining recently what it is I actually deserve. | 最近我也在省思 自己究竟值得些什么 |
[24:31] | Do you ever feel like a lot of your life | 你会不会觉得自己的人生 很多都发生在别人身上? |
[24:34] | happened to someone else? | |
[24:35] | I try not to dwell on the past. | -我不太想过去的事 -对 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | |
[24:40] | But it’s everywhere. | 但过去就在你身边 |
[24:41] | That’s why I like our job. | 所以我才这么喜欢我们的工作 因为像是永恒的现在式 |
[24:43] | It’s like a perpetual present tense. | |
[24:47] | Okay, forgive me for getting personal, I’m a bit pissed. | 我要讲点私事,请见谅 我有点醉了 |
[24:54] | I’ve been seeing a lot of my dad recently, which is great. | 我最近常跟我爸见面 这是好事,但还是‥ |
[24:58] | But there’s still… | |
[25:02] | I struggle to let him in completely. | 我还是不敢完全接纳他 |
[25:06] | Well, like he rejected you, so I mean, you know… | -因为他排斥过你,所以‥ -对,这是原因之一 |
[25:08] | Yeah, there’s that. | |
[25:11] | But… | 但那是更深层的恐惧 |
[25:13] | it’s a deeper fear. | |
[25:16] | Well, you know what Ja Rule says. | 套句杰鲁的话 |
[25:19] | “Pain is Loving.” | "痛苦就是爱" |
[25:24] | God, is it “Ja” Rule? I’ve always said “Ya.” | 念杰鲁哦? 我都叫他,亚鲁 |
[25:27] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊‥ |
[25:32] | Oh, my God. | |
[25:36] | This is nice. | 这样真好 我们为什么不能常常这样? 因为没有人付钱要我们这样 |
[25:38] | Why can’t we be more like this? | |
[25:40] | But we’re not getting paid to be like this, right? So… | |
[25:46] | Right. | 好 |
[25:48] | I have to tell you something that’s gonna make you laugh. | 我要跟你讲一件你会笑的事情 |
[25:51] | And in the spirit of this and… | 但我们突然一团和气 |
[25:55] | I don’t know, maybe I just need to say it out loud | 也许我只是需要说出来 |
[25:58] | because it’s so fucking insane. | 因为这很夸张 |
[26:07] | I thought I was gonna see my brother here. | 我以为会在这里看到我哥哥 |
[26:11] | I thought he fucking worked here. | 我以为他在这里上班 |
[26:14] | I was messaging someone on Insta | 我在社群媒体跟某人私讯 |
[26:16] | and I don’t know, I convinced myself he was here | 说服自己他在这里 |
[26:19] | but I didn’t want to just get on a plane and come over here | 但我不想直接跳上飞机 杀到这里来 |
[26:21] | because that’s fucking insane. And what if he wasn’t? | 因为那样才是真的疯了 如果他不‥ |
[26:24] | So when you said you were coming on this trip | 所以当你说要来柏林 我心想有何不可 |
[26:25] | I thought, “Why not?” | |
[26:29] | I don’t know. I just got | 我也不知道 |
[26:32] | fixated on my own… | 我似乎太执着于自己的阴谋论了 |
[26:35] | fucking conspiracy theory, I guess. | |
[26:41] | Let’s go sit soft | 我们回家坐吧 |
[26:43] | at home. | |
[26:56] | (German) Do you want a ride or not? | |
[27:00] | Could you give me two seconds, please? | 可以等我一下吗? |
[27:03] | I’m sorry. I just gotta be sure. | 抱歉,我必须确定 她进来干吗? 搞什么鬼? 荷波? |
[27:34] | – What the fuck? – Harper? | |
[27:40] | What are you doing in Berlin? | 你来柏林做什么? |
[27:46] | We’re here for work. | 我们是来出差的,我是雅思敏 |
[27:48] | Yasmin. | |
[27:51] | John Daniel. | 我是约翰丹尼尔 |
[27:53] | Can we go somewhere and talk, please? | 可以找个地方谈谈吗? |
[27:57] | Well, we’ve got plans to go out, so… | 这个‥我们约了要出去,所以‥ 有吗? 帮个忙,家务事太烦了 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:21] | You smell like burnt oil. | 你身上有油烧焦的味道 |
[28:29] | Hello? | 喂? |
[28:30] | Guess where I am? | 你猜我在哪里? |
[28:31] | You’re in Oxford. You told me. | 牛津,你跟我说过 |
[28:34] | I’m outside the KA. | 我在酒吧外面 |
[28:36] | Don’t go and see that prick. | 不要去找那个烂人 |
[28:39] | I was unfair about him, see? | 是我把他说得太糟了 |
[28:41] | I’m fuckin’ slammed with constituent complaints, mate. | 我在处理投诉案,忙得不可开交 |
[28:44] | Please be careful. All right? | 拜托小心点,好吗? |
[28:53] | Oh, no, you can’t compare the two. | 这两者不能比较 |
[28:55] | – Come on. – Look, for the last time. | 我再说最后一次 来决定是泰勒还是莫顿 |
[28:57] | Settle the debate. Taylor’s or Morton’s. | |
[28:59] | All right, don’t you mean Morton’s or… | -你是说莫顿还是‥ -天啊,你说得对 莫顿用外科手段移除风味 而且已经不存在了 所以是泰勒赢了 |
[29:02] | God, you’re right. Well, Morton’s | |
[29:03] | used to surgically remove the flavor | |
[29:06] | and no longer exists, so Taylor’s wins by a country mile. | |
[29:11] | Trust me, once you work at Pierpoint, you’ve arrived. | 相信我,只要去码点上班 你就成功了 |
[29:15] | I sorta felt like that getting in here. | 我进牛津就有这样的感觉 |
[29:16] | Like, I’d feel that, whatever that is. | 我感觉到了,但说不上来是什么 |
[29:19] | No, I totally agree. | 我完全同意 |
[29:20] | I basically smoked myself into an eating disorder when I was here. | 我念这里的时候 因为烟瘾太大搞到有饮食障碍 |
[29:23] | But I understand that all too well. | 我完全了解你的感受 |
[29:25] | I mean, why would you train your whole life | 你为什么苦练一辈子 金牌唾手可得时又放弃 |
[29:28] | and then not take a gold medal | |
[29:29] | when we’re literally offering it to you? | |
[29:30] | I mean, I read all about you because you’re such a talked-about property. | 我听过很多关于你的事 因为你是话题人物 |
[29:34] | And I wanted to come and meet this star. | -我想来看看这个明星 -好尴尬 不需要,就理直气壮接受吧 这是你努力的结果 |
[29:36] | – Oh, cringe. – Not at all. | |
[29:39] | Own it. You’ve earned it. | |
[29:41] | You’ve worked so hard | 你辛苦了这么久 为什么要放弃最终极的成就? |
[29:43] | so why would you pass up the ultimate garland | |
[29:45] | to your achievement? | |
[29:46] | I mean, just imagine what it’d mean to your parents, yeah? | 想想你爸妈会有多骄傲 |
[29:48] | I’d hardly call it an ultimate garland. | 这不算是终极的成就 就是做金融而已 |
[29:50] | It’s a finance job. | |
[29:52] | She could do anything she wants. | 她想做什么都可以 你就别再强力推销了 那你为什么为我们工作? |
[29:54] | – Try a softer sell, jeez. – Then why do you work for us? | |
[29:59] | It’s because you knew you were joining the best. | 是因为你知道 你加入的是最好的团队 |
[30:01] | You know, you two have got the same… | -你们两个有相同的‥ -病吗? 是特质 你也只是想加入最好的团队 |
[30:02] | – Sickness? – Quality. | |
[30:04] | You know, you only wanna join the best. | |
[30:05] | You only feel, you know | 只有成就某事的时候 你才会得到精神上的满足 |
[30:07] | satisfied, but existentially satisfied when you’re achieving. | |
[30:10] | Correct? | 对不对? |
[30:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess that’s the case deep down. | 对,我内心深处是这样 可能不是好事,但确实如此 |
[30:15] | I’m not sure if that’s a good thing, but yeah. | |
[30:16] | You’re gonna find out wherever you go | 你不管去哪里都会有一种体悟 不论是政治,非政府组织或其他的 |
[30:18] | whether it’s fuckin’ politics or an NGO or whatever the fuck. | |
[30:21] | You’re gonna find out that you’re buffeted around | 你会体悟到自己受到市场力量 竞争和过大的权力连番重击 但我们不会粉饰太平 |
[30:22] | by market forces and competition and excesses of power | |
[30:26] | and all the other shit, but we don’t cover any of that up. | |
[30:29] | We are the market leaders in the worst stuff. | 我们在某些最不堪的领域 是龙头老大 |
[30:33] | It just so happens that the worst | 但最不堪也是最真实的,你就来吧 |
[30:35] | is also the truest. So come along. | |
[30:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[30:40] | You know what? I’m teasing, obviously. | 当然是开玩笑的 |
[30:42] | But I do think that it’s the practical choice | 但对你这么聪明的女孩 是很实际的选择 |
[30:44] | – for a girl of your intelligence. – Woman. | |
[30:45] | And honestly, your anxiety about what to do next… | -是女性 -说真的,你对下一步的焦虑 |
[30:48] | all I’m saying is, allay it. | 我只想说,消除这些焦虑吧 |
[30:50] | You know, we can allay it for you. | 我们可以为你消除焦虑 |
[30:51] | You know, give us a year, you’ll learn a lot | 给我们一年,你能学到很多东西 |
[30:53] | you’ll get paid way more than any of your peers | 也能领到比同侪更高的薪水 |
[30:55] | and if you don’t like it after a year, then you’re free to go. | 一年之后如果不喜欢,尽管离开 |
[30:59] | And if I get there and feel nothing? | 如果我去了之后没有感觉呢? |
[31:02] | Well, then you’re dead inside. | 那表示你心已死 |
[31:06] | Look. | 看 |
[31:09] | You’re looking at you in a year’s time. | 她就是一年后的你 |
[31:14] | You’re an anxiety-ridden Type A and you love it. | 你是个焦虑缠身的A型人格 而且自得其乐 |
[31:21] | They do everything they can to lock you in, in truth. | 他们会想尽办法留住你,说真的 |
[31:25] | From what I can tell, it’s good to have options. | 我觉得有选择是件好事 |
[31:29] | Can I get some water? | 给我一杯水好吗? 自来水就好 做好你的工作 |
[31:30] | – Tap water’s fine, yeah. – Just do your fuckin’ job, yeah? | |
[31:32] | What am I talking about? Of course you’ve got it. | |
[31:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[31:49] | So, shall I talk you through | 要不要听听 如何成为小组领导人? |
[31:51] | a potential pathway to running a desk? | |
[31:54] | We can make you big in your own life. | 我们可以让你成为 自己人生的主角 你住这附近吗? 什么? 这是什么? 迷幻药 给我一颗 你确定要这么做吗? 对 我不知道你喜欢那种东西 那是你看得不够清楚 你有可卡因吗? 没有 洗手间里那个人有安非他命 一颗 |
[32:58] | Do you have any gum? | 有口香糖吗? -我有口香糖 -谢谢 可以进去吗,好冷 有香烟吗? |
[33:00] | Hey. | |
[33:02] | – Thank you. – Can we go in? It’s cold. | |
[33:06] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -有 -谢谢 |
[33:08] | You know so many languages. | 你会讲好多种语言 |
[33:10] | A lot of nannies. | 因为我有过好多保姆 |
[33:16] | I’m cold. Can we go in? | 好冷,可以进去了吗? |
[33:18] | He seems fun. | 他看起来很有趣 |
[33:20] | I’ve never even seen him take a drink before. | 我没看过他喝酒,他以前是运动员 你不觉得你们该谈谈吗? |
[33:22] | – He was an athlete. – Don’t you think you should talk? | |
[33:25] | He’s not like a big talker, or anything, so… | 他不太爱说话,又怎样 |
[33:28] | I’m not judging, I’m just being… | 我不是说你们这样不对 这只是我客观的评论 |
[33:30] | I’m just commenting objectively. | |
[33:32] | Well, don’t. Comment objectively on your own shit. | 少来,客观评论自己的事吧 |
[33:35] | I can’t be objective about my own shit. Just yours. | 我只能对你的事情客观 对自己的不行 |
[33:38] | Then don’t fucking involve yourself. | 那你就别插手,你有自己的事 我也有我自己的事 |
[33:39] | You have your shit And I have my shit. | |
[33:41] | Let’s just deal with our own fucking shit. Right? | 我们就各自处理吧 你要走了吗? 什么,你说什么? 你要走了吗? 没有,只是出去透透气 不管了,来吧 |
[34:35] | Fuck. | 该死的‥你看好 |
[34:37] | Now, watch. | |
[34:38] | – Okay. – One sec. | 好 |
[34:48] | Seemed good. | 看起来不错 |
[34:49] | Nailed it. | 成功 |
[34:55] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[34:57] | Are you hungry? | -饿不饿? -饿,药效终于退了 |
[34:58] | Yeah, I think I’m finally coming down. | |
[35:02] | Who’s Helene? | 海莲是谁? 她对一些旧照片点赞,又收回赞 想说会不会是不小心点到 |
[35:03] | She liked and unliked, some like, shitty photo | |
[35:06] | from a while back and I thought it was like, you know | |
[35:09] | fingers slipped scrolling or whatever. | |
[35:11] | Are you guys serious? | 你们是认真的吗? |
[35:13] | I recognized your hands in a lot of her pictures. | 她很多张照片里都有你的手 |
[35:17] | Oh, what? You mean these hands? | 你说这双手吗? |
[35:19] | Bruh, how the fuck do you recognize my hands? | 你怎么认得出我的手? |
[35:25] | Can I meet her? | 我可以跟她见面吗? |
[35:28] | Well, Helene doesn’t party, so… | 海莲不爱出去玩,所以‥ |
[35:31] | Well, I didn’t think you did, either. | 我以前也以为你不喜欢 |
[35:34] | I’m not judging, I’m just saying it was like a surprise. | 我不是在评断你 只是说我有点意外 |
[35:37] | Yeah, well, I don’t anymore. | 我现在已经不爱玩了 |
[35:41] | I’m six months sober! | 我已经戒瘾六个月 |
[35:42] | So… well, fuck, I was, until tonight. | 我是说今晚以前 |
[35:46] | Sober? | 戒瘾? |
[35:48] | Oh, my God. | 天哪,你居然还戴着 |
[35:50] | I can’t believe you still wear that. | |
[35:53] | I only started wearing it again recently. | 最近才又开始戴 |
[35:56] | Do you remember where I bought this? | 你记得我是在哪里买的吗? |
[35:59] | Well, you stole it | 这是你在去德斯莫恩的路上偷的 |
[36:01] | on the way to Des Moines. | |
[36:08] | You know, that was the best I think I’ve ever seen you play. | 那次是我看过 你表现最精彩的一次 |
[36:10] | I got so fuckin’ lucky. | 那次我运气超好 |
[36:12] | What? You were amazing. | 什么? 你很厉害 |
[36:16] | I got like, a dozen lucky line calls. | 裁判好几次都判给我 |
[36:19] | You got no idea the shit Mom said to me before that game. | 你不知道妈在比赛前 跟我说了什么 |
[36:23] | You know, every time I hit the ball | 我每次击球都会想像她的脸 |
[36:27] | I imagined her face. | |
[36:29] | Honestly… | 而且她的脸都超大 |
[36:31] | it was never fuckin’ bigger. | |
[36:33] | I just never understood why you left at your peak. | 我不懂你为什么 在巅峰的时候离开 |
[36:37] | Yeah, Helene’s got me better at talking about this shit. | 海莲让我变得比较能谈这些事情 |
[36:42] | “Arrival… fallacy.” | 终点谬误? 可以不要揣测我的感受吗? |
[36:44] | Could you not try and tell me how I felt? | |
[36:50] | Could have just asked me. | 大可以直接问我 |
[36:52] | Nobody in our family ever wanted my opinion on anything | 我们家的人从来都没有兴趣 听我的意见 |
[36:55] | but… fuck it. It’s in the past now. | 但那些都过去了 |
[37:00] | What did Mom say to you before you played? | 那次比赛前妈跟你说了什么? |
[37:03] | She said, no cap… | 她说‥我没骗你 |
[37:08] | “You don’t win, you don’t have a home here.” | "不赢球就别回家了" |
[37:12] | She was a fucking bitch. | 她是个臭贱人,现在还是 这我们都知道 |
[37:13] | She is a fucking bitch! We both know that. | |
[37:16] | Yeah, well you were the one that forced me back out there. So… | 是你逼我回去的,所以‥ |
[37:20] | “Forced” you? | 逼你? |
[37:22] | What do you mean? I was encouraging you. | 什么意思,我是在鼓励你 |
[37:32] | Perfection… perfection. | 完美‥ |
[37:38] | Man, I did everything I could to be a hundred percent perfect. | 我尽全力要做到十全十美 |
[37:46] | Forced practice. | 强迫自己练习 |
[37:48] | Hitting all the time. | 不断击球,长期忍受痛苦 在黑暗的房间里 一连看好几个小时的影片 |
[37:50] | Chronic pain, fuckin’… | |
[37:54] | hours of tape in a dark room, you know, and I started… | |
[37:59] | I’d get fixated on the weirdest shit. | 我会执着在最奇怪的东西上面 |
[38:02] | You know, like I’d be watching, I’d be like.. | 我看影片时会心想 |
[38:08] | “Your weight’s on the wrong foot. | 重心放错脚了 |
[38:15] | Your weight’s on the wrong foot. | 重心放错脚了 |
[38:19] | Weight’s on the wrong foot.” Fuckin’… | 重心放错脚了 该死的‥ |
[38:25] | – Why didn’t you tell me any of this? – The fuck, man? | -你怎么都没告诉我 -你已经入教了 加入我们家的邪教 |
[38:27] | You were indoctrinated, Harper. The fuckin’… | |
[38:30] | the cult of our family. | |
[38:34] | You know I ran away too, right? | 你知道我也逃走了吧? |
[38:37] | I ran away from her, too. | 我也逃离了她 |
[38:40] | Why does it feel like I’m not talking to you right now? | 为什么我觉得 现在不是在跟你说话 |
[38:43] | I don’t know, dude. | 不知道 也许你只是不喜欢你眼前所见 |
[38:44] | Maybe you just don’t fuckin’ like what you’re looking at. | |
[38:46] | You know, you could’ve pulled your head out of your ass. | 你明明可以直接问我是怎么回事 |
[38:47] | and just asked me what was going on! | |
[38:50] | I should have asked. | 我是应该问的 |
[38:52] | You’re right and I’m sorry. | 你说得对,对不起 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:57] | I’m asking now. | 我现在问你 |
[39:04] | Fuck it. | 该死的,走吧 对不起 我不应该来的 我来柏林出差 来这里是个错误 不是错误 把这两杯喝了会舒服很多 所以不是错误 |
[39:05] | Let’s go. | |
[40:26] | You are so elegant | 你好优雅 |
[40:28] | even after whatever it is you did last night. | 尽管经过一夜狂欢 |
[40:33] | But all I can think about is cleaning up your vomit. | 但我心里只想着 要清理你的呕吐物 |
[40:42] | Do you still see Maxim? | 你还会跟麦辛见面吗? |
[40:46] | No. | 不会,我现在跟他们家没那么熟了 |
[40:48] | I’m not really close with that side of the family anymore. | |
[40:52] | So, can I help you with something? | 有什么能帮你的吗? |
[41:01] | I need to know whether you had a relationship with my father | 我必须知道你跟我父亲 是不是有过一段情 |
[41:05] | because I have a mem… | 我不确定自己究竟记得什么 |
[41:08] | I’m not exactly sure what I remember. | |
[41:10] | I just know that there is something I need to know. | 但是确定有我必须知道的事情 |
[41:15] | We had a relationship. | 我们是有过一段情,但是结束了 |
[41:17] | It ended. That’s it. | |
[41:19] | When? | 什么时候? 你们在一起多久? 你不该问这些,好吗? |
[41:21] | – For how long? – This is inappropriate, okay? | |
[41:24] | Why? Because you took his money? | 为什么,因为你收了他的钱? |
[41:28] | Because he paid for all of this? | 这一切都是他买的? |
[41:29] | No, because you’re going to wake up my daughter. | 不是,是因为你会吵醒我女儿 |
[41:36] | You seem to know that legally I can’t speak about this | 你似乎知道依法我不能谈这件事 那你为什么还问? |
[41:39] | so why are you asking me? | |
[41:42] | How old is your daughter? | 你女儿几岁? |
[41:51] | How old were you? | 你当时几岁? |
[41:57] | I was legal if that’s what you want to know. | 我那时候已经成年了 如果你是想问这个的话 |
[42:03] | I loved your father. | 我以前很爱你父亲 |
[42:06] | It was a long time ago and it went on far too long. | 那是很久以前的事 而且持续得太久 |
[42:09] | But I loved him. | 但我曾经很爱他 |
[42:16] | I’m going to call you a cab. | 我帮你叫计程车 我跟你好几个月没见了 我很想念你 我也想你,你有冰毒吗? 你有时间吗? 这是谁? 我朋友 你是怎么认识麦克的? |
[42:55] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[43:03] | How often did you do this on tour? | 你巡回比赛时多常吸毒? |
[43:08] | All the time. | 一天到晚吸 |
[43:10] | And you know, when I first got here. | 我刚来这里的时候也是 但后来停了 |
[43:13] | Then I stopped. | |
[43:23] | Can’t we just go home? | 我们回家好不好? |
[44:09] | Decorations look good. | 装饰得很漂亮 |
[44:11] | Yeah, we never take ’em down. | 我们整年都不拆的 你又玩过头了吧? |
[44:14] | You fuckin’ overdid it again, didn’t you? | |
[44:17] | Eat something solid, for fuck’s sake. | 拜托你吃点东西 |
[44:19] | You been on that horrible pub grub gear, haven’t you? | 你吃了酒吧的烂食物吧? 对不对? |
[44:25] | Yeah. You know me. | 你懂我的 |
[44:27] | You look like shit for a handsome lad. | 亏你长得这么帅,狼狈死了 |
[44:31] | Thank God I look like Mum. | 幸亏我长得像妈 |
[44:33] | Thank God. | 是啊,幸亏 |
[44:40] | She was a tyrant, you know? | 她是个暴君 |
[44:42] | Good word for her. She were a bit, yeah. | 你说得太客气了,但是没错 |
[44:48] | She said horrible shit about you. | 她把你说得很不堪 |
[44:51] | She said it to me face, too. She said I was static. | 她当着我的面也说 说我很无趣 |
[44:55] | Don’t worry about that. She was restless. | 别管那些了,她永远蠢蠢欲动 |
[44:59] | Just like you, always in your ear. | 她也老是在唠叨你 |
[45:01] | She was in your ear a lot about how you should be | 老是在告诉你该怎么做 那也没什么,她爱你 |
[45:03] | and look, that’s fine. She loved you. | |
[45:05] | Just because I weren’t don’t mean I didn’t. | 我不在你身边,不表示我不爱你 |
[45:09] | Dad… | 爸 |
[45:16] | the last few years, I haven’t been very… | 这些年来我没有‥ |
[45:17] | Hey. You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么都不欠我的 |
[45:21] | It’s always day one with us. | 我们永远都在从头开始 |
[45:30] | Are your kids in? | 你小孩在家? |
[45:32] | Your brothers? Yeah. Just about to get ’em up. | 你弟弟? 对,我正要叫他们起床 |
[45:39] | Tyrants. | 你们这些小魔头,给我起床 |
[45:41] | Come on, you little bastards, out of bed. | |
[45:44] | Hey. Hey. Your brother Rob’s here. | |
[45:46] | He’s downstairs. | 大哥来了,他在楼下 |
[45:47] | – Is he here for Christmas? – If you behave yourself, mate. | 太棒了,他是来过节的吗? -那你们要乖一点才行 -少来 |
[45:50] | – Come on. – Get off. | |
[45:52] | No! | 不要‥ |
[45:55] | America! | |
[45:58] | You have two new messages. | 你有两则新留言,第一则新留言 |
[46:01] | First new message. | |
[46:03] | Hi, it’s Nicole, your client. | 我是妮可,你的客户 |
[46:05] | Look, obviously I don’t miss you, or anything | 我才没有想你,但你是我的理专 所以得回我电话 |
[46:07] | but your my coverage, so I expect you to return my call. | |
[46:10] | Second new message. | 第二则新留言 |
[46:12] | Bruv, hey, it’s DVD. | 老兄,我是丹尼 听说你昨晚玩得很疯 |
[46:14] | So I heard you had a good time last night, then? | |
[46:16] | It’s great fuckin’ work. Daphne’s in. See you in the office. | 干得好,黛芬妮加入了 办公室见 |
[46:29] | O hear the angel voices | |
[46:36] | O night divine | |
[46:44] | O night… | |
[46:47] | When Christ was born | |
[46:51] | O night… | |
[46:54] | “Achieving mental strength may be tough | 锻炼心灵也许很辛苦 但是能让你得到真正的成果 |
[46:55] | but it’ll get you real results.” | |
[46:58] | “Achieving mental strength may be tough | 锻炼心灵也许很辛苦 但是能让你得到真正的成果 |
[47:00] | but it’ll get you real results.” | |
[47:02] | “Achieving mental strength may be tough | 锻炼心灵也许很辛苦 但是能让你得到真正的成果 |
[47:04] | but it’ll get you real results.” | |
[47:09] | I want you to come back to London with me. | 我要你跟我回伦敦 |
[47:20] | Why would I do that? | 为什么? |
[47:22] | I make enough money to support us both. | 我赚的钱够我们用 |
[47:24] | I’ll look after you. | 我可以照顾你 你不用过这种生活 |
[47:26] | You don’t have to live like this. | |
[47:27] | I like how I live. | 我喜欢这种生活 |
[47:29] | It’ll be our secret. | 这会是我们的秘密 |
[47:31] | We won’t even have to speak to Mom. It will just be us. | 我们甚至不用跟妈妈讲话 就我们两个过 |
[47:36] | What “us”? | 什么"我们"? |
[47:38] | There was never any “us.” Only you. | 从来就没有过"我们" 只有你 |
[47:43] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么说这种话? |
[47:45] | Harper, you are the most selfish person | 荷波,你是我见过最自私的人 |
[47:46] | I’ve ever met in my life. | |
[47:50] | – I’m selfish? – Yeah. | -我自私? -对 |
[47:52] | Our whole fucking life was about you. | 我们生活的重心都是你 |
[47:55] | Do you know what it was like growing up with you? | 你知道跟你长大是什么感觉吗? |
[47:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[47:58] | I have been living for you, from the moment | 从我以为你死掉的那一刻起 我就在为你而活 |
[48:02] | that I thought you were dead. | |
[48:03] | Because you know that you did that to me, right? | 你知道你是那样对我的吧? 我以为你死了 |
[48:04] | You know that I thought you were dead? | |
[48:05] | You did that to me. | 我被你害惨了 |
[48:08] | Every fucking year on the day that you left | 每一年你离开的那天 |
[48:10] | – I have to fucking live with that – Oh, okay, so… | 我必须这样活下去 所以你一年只想到我一次? |
[48:15] | so you only thought about me once a year? | |
[48:18] | No, thank you so much for that. I really… I fuckin’ appreciate it. | 真是太谢谢你了 我真的感激不尽 |
[48:21] | You made me fail the most important exam of my life. | 你害我这辈子 最重要的考试考砸了 |
[48:25] | A fuckin’ exam! You see what I mean? Your fucking exam. | 考试,懂我的意思了吗? 你该死的考试 你让我活在谎言之中 |
[48:27] | I have been living with fucking lies. | |
[48:29] | I made… I made you? | 我害你的? |
[48:32] | Why are you hiding? Why are you hiding from me? | 你为什么躲起来? 为什么躲着我? |
[48:35] | You need me to forgive you, for the fact that you ignored | 你对我的苦难视而不见 你指望我原谅你吗? |
[48:37] | how bad it was for me? | |
[48:38] | I mean, you celebrated more than Mom did. | 你庆祝得比妈还夸张 |
[48:40] | I was having a fucking panic attack | 我恐慌症发作 |
[48:44] | and you pushed me out to finish a tennis match. | 你却逼我上场打完网球赛 |
[48:48] | – I wanted you to succeed! – Don’t! | -因为我希望你成功 -不要‥ |
[48:50] | I didn’t know how bad it was. | 我不知道你那么苦,对不起‥ 听你在放屁 不然你不会 来这里想用钱把我"治"好 |
[48:52] | – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – See, I told you. | |
[48:53] | That’s fucking bullshit or you wouldn’t be here | |
[48:56] | with your fucking money trying to fucking fix me. | |
[49:01] | And you’re only here now | 你来这里是因为 你知道自己跟她一样罪孽深重 |
[49:02] | because you know you’re as guilty as she is. | |
[49:07] | You only give a fuck about yourself. | 你只在乎你自己 |
[49:10] | You’re not capable of actual love. | 你没有爱人的能力 |
[49:14] | ‘Cause you’re a fucking narcissist! | 因为你是个自恋狂 |
[49:20] | You know, on dark days | 你知道吗? 在状况特别糟的日子,我觉得‥ |
[49:25] | I think… | |
[49:30] | you knew we shared a womb together, but… | 你知道我们分享了妈妈的子宫 |
[49:34] | you knew | 但你很清楚我们之中 只有一个人能真正地脱离 |
[49:37] | that only one of us was ever really gonna make it out. | |
[49:44] | I’m sorry. I will do anything. | 对不起,我什么都愿意,求求你 |
[49:47] | – I’m begging you. – I need to get back to my life. | |
[49:48] | I need to get back to my life. | I need to get back to my life. 我必须回去过我的生活‥ |
[49:52] | Helene. Hey! Hey… | 海莲 我需要你,求求你,对不起 我在‥ 没有,只有我一个人 |
[50:10] | I know this is meant to be more of a passing of the baton | 我知道这只是个交棒仪式 让大家认识一下 |
[50:12] | put a face to a name. | |
[50:14] | As you know, Harper is one of our best young salespeople. | 荷波是本公司顶尖的新生代业务 |
[50:16] | First on everything, intuitive, worryingly brilliant | 什么事都身先士卒 直觉敏锐,聪明到不行 |
[50:20] | and Yasmin is probably the best young social operator | 雅思敏是我见过最出色的公关人才 |
[50:22] | in this job I’ve ever come across. | |
[50:23] | As you well know. | 这你也知道 想要取代她们很难 |
[50:25] | So, they’re big boots to fill. | |
[50:27] | And obviously, I’m one person. | 虽然我只有一个人 |
[50:29] | But you’re getting the totality of the firm. | 但是整间公司都是我的后盾 |
[50:32] | A united front. Right, ladies? | 我们是同一阵线 对不对,两位? |
[50:38] | Well, I am sorry to be losing you, Yasmin. | 很遗憾你要离开,雅思敏 |
[50:41] | And I look forward to continuing the relationship with Pierpoint. | 我很期待继续维持跟码点的关系 |
[50:44] | Perhaps if all goes well | 如果一切顺利 你到私人理财部,我还得麻烦你 |
[50:45] | you’ll be covering me in Wealth Management. | |
[50:47] | Something to aspire to. | 这是一个很好的目标 |
[50:51] | And apologies again for the short-notice push. | 抱歉临时改期 |
[50:54] | I don’t need to tell you, the kind of rumors | 你们应该也知道 这两天流传的谣言吧 |
[50:55] | that have been circulating the last couple of days. | |
[50:58] | It’d be super-bearish for my Rican position | 我的莱肯股票可能会惨跌 |
[51:01] | if Amazon buy FastAide and win those NHS contracts. | 要是亚马逊真的买下快助 跟国民保健署签约 |
[51:05] | Harper, what’s your view? | 荷波,你怎么看? |
[51:08] | It’s unsubstantiated. | 这都是没有根据的谣言 |
[51:12] | Jessie said he hadn’t been able to get a hold of you. | 杰西说联络不上你 |
[51:15] | Sounds like a shitshow inside of a shitstorm. | 看样子风向非常杂乱 |
[51:17] | I like to be very transparent on hedging stuff. Price, levels. | 我操作避险基金讲究的是透明度 价钱,级位 |
[51:21] | I imagine that’s a side issue headache | 我想这是股票投资人 很头痛的问题 -就把我当成止痛药吧 -太好了 |
[51:22] | for equity investors, so I’m just pain relief. | |
[51:25] | Perfect. | |
[51:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[51:32] | Yeah. Just a slight fever, I think. | 没事,有点发烧 |
[51:35] | Guys. | 各位,感觉到了吗? 那股能量 |
[51:37] | Do you feel that? That energy? | |
[51:41] | There is not a single penis in this room. | 这房间里没有半根老二 |
[51:47] | This bitch is hilarious. | 她真的好好笑 |
[51:54] | Christmas at Di’s? | 圣诞节去小黛家 她爸爸高档到残废的地步 |
[51:55] | The dad’s so posh he’s basically disabled. | |
[51:58] | Think the mum’s depressed. | 妈妈似乎很忧郁 |
[52:00] | Three wines in, she started calling me her chutney prince. | 三杯酒下肚后 她就开始叫我她的酸辣酱王子 |
[52:03] | Mild incident when Di found my Viagra. | 小黛发现我的威而钢时 引起小小的风波 |
[52:06] | Xmas lad! Beak and bubbles neuters me. | 圣诞节大吃大喝影响我的雄风 |
[52:10] | Old boy becomes a slug. | 欲振乏力 |
[52:11] | Lift going down. | 电梯下楼 |
[52:13] | Yo, you barely opened your mouth to me today. | 你今天几乎没说话 见到哥哥了吗? |
[52:15] | Did you catch up with your brother? | |
[52:20] | Did something happen in Berlin? | 柏林是不是发生了什么事? |
[52:24] | Did you like… | 你是不是跟别人上床了? |
[52:26] | I don’t know, sleep with someone or something? | |
[52:30] | Is that all your imagination is capable of? | 你的想像就这么贫乏吗? 只想到我跟别人上床 |
[52:33] | That I sleep with someone? | |
[52:35] | What if I did? | 如果是呢? |
[52:39] | Third floor, Pierpoint Services. | 三楼到了,码点服务 |
[52:42] | Doors opening. | 电梯门要开了 |
[52:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[53:02] | Maybe you just don’t like what you’re looking at. | 也许你只是不喜欢眼前所见 待续 谢谢观赏 |
[53:04] | Doors closing. |