时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Have I got a Christopher Stefanowicz in research? | 请问是研究部的 克里斯史戴芬诺维奇吗? |
[00:32] | Speaking. | -我就是 -你研究英国药厂吧? 对 |
[00:34] | – You look at UK pharma, right? – I do, yeah. | |
[00:37] | Do you cover FastAide Chemist Group? | 包括快助药品集团吗? |
[00:39] | Anything behind the rally into the close? | 收盘前大涨是怎么回事? |
[00:41] | I thought it might be the ex-Amazon guy | 我猜可能是因为 前亚马逊的人当上技术长 |
[00:42] | becoming the new CTO. | |
[00:44] | That’s quite a bullish signal, yes. | 是很有牛市的劲头 但已经定价了 |
[00:46] | But it’s already priced in | |
[00:47] | and we don’t really publish about it anymore. | 我们已经不再公布结果了 |
[00:48] | Try the cash equity guys in New York. | 你去问问纽约做股票交易的人 |
[00:50] | Sorry, I’m out to dinner. | 抱歉,我要去吃晚餐了 |
[00:56] | Is there a pharma trader on the desk I can speak with? | 组内有可以跟我谈的 药厂交易员吗? |
[01:01] | – Yeah. Is that London? – It’s a small UK-listed equity | -有,你是伦敦那边的? -一支在英国上市的小股票 |
[01:04] | but can you tell me what’s going on with the name FastAide Chemist Group? | 可以告诉我快助药品集团 是怎么回事吗? |
[01:07] | I’m wondering why it keeps ticking up even after market. | 为什么收盘后还在上扬? |
[01:11] | Where is it indicating to open? | 估算明天开盘价是多少? |
[01:13] | Sec, sec… | 等一下‥ |
[01:16] | Plus 30. | 加30点 |
[01:17] | What the fuck? Sir, excuse me for the ripe language. | 搞什么鬼 抱歉,不是故意爆粗口的 |
[01:21] | Don’t apologize. The stock’s a piece of shit. | 不用道歉,这支股票超烂 应该会很动荡 |
[01:23] | You know, I’d guess, tends to be very choppy. | |
[01:26] | Wait. Hang on one sec, I’ll be right back. | 等等,我马上回来 |
[01:34] | Nah, you seen Reddit? Check “Wall Street Bets.” | 看过红迪论坛了吗? 查"华尔街赌场"讨论版 |
[01:37] | FastAide’s mentions are out of control. | 快助已经暴红了 |
[01:39] | Guess it makes sense. Enormous short base, busted company. | 说得通,空头基础庞大 又经营不良的大公司 |
[01:42] | Retail investors on Reddit | 红迪上的散户想救这家公司 免得被避险基金搞垮 |
[01:44] | are trying to save it from hedge funds | |
[01:45] | but you know they’re short and want it to fail, so… | 避险基金在做空,不乐见这情况 |
[01:47] | People keep saying that | 大家说快助是"英国商业区宠儿" 不知道是什么意思 |
[01:48] | it’s the darling of the British high street | |
[01:50] | whatever that means. | |
[01:51] | Retail investors are obviously nostalgic about it | 散户显然对快助有怀旧之情 |
[01:53] | the same way they were about GameStop, Nokia | 就像之前的游戏驿站 诺基亚和黑莓机 |
[01:55] | Blackberry, you know? | |
[01:58] | Well, hold onto your hats if you’re short, though | 你做空的话,最好抓紧帽子 |
[02:00] | ’cause this is about to rally. | 因为要大涨了 |
[02:02] | I told my biggest client to be short. In size. | 我叫我最大的客户大举做空 |
[02:05] | I told him FastAide was going to zero. | 我跟他说快助会跌到零 |
[02:07] | Well, is he a hat guy? I mean, tell him to hold onto it. | 他喜欢戴帽子吗? 叫他把帽子抓紧 |
[02:10] | I’d get him out ASAP. | 我劝你尽快叫他离场 |
[02:27] | Good evening. Mr. Bloom is currently unavailable | 你好,布鲁先生目前不能接电话 |
[02:30] | but please feel free to leave a message with me. | 请留言给我 |
[02:32] | Okay. It’s Harper Stern from Pierpoint, calling again. | 好,我是码点的荷波史登 我之前就打来过 |
[02:36] | I need to talk to him about his FastAide short. | 我要跟他说做空快助股票的事 |
[02:39] | I’ll be sure to pass that on. | 我会帮你转达 |
[02:51] | – There you go, ladies. – Oh, my God. | -酒来了 -天哪,为什么一直送酒来? |
[02:53] | Why do they keep bringing us these? | |
[02:55] | I feel like every time I finish one | 我觉得好像每次一喝完 就会冒出一杯新的 |
[02:57] | there’s another waiting to be dispatched. | |
[03:00] | I asked them to keep them coming. | 是我叫他们一直上酒的 |
[03:28] | Ladies? | 两位小姐 |
[03:30] | My antenna were up for overt displays of joy. | 看到哪里欢乐,我就会去哪里 |
[03:33] | Drew me over. | |
[03:35] | So, how about a few to celebrate Yasmin’s big move to PWM? | 咱们喝几杯庆祝雅思敏 调到私人理财部 |
[03:40] | On me. Not in me, obviously. | 当然我只出钱,不喝酒 |
[03:42] | Yeah, I hear the tonic water’s really great here. | 我听说这里的通宁水很好喝 |
[03:45] | Why don’t you fuck off back to the bar | 你滚去吧台帮自己点一杯 当作送我的饯别礼物 |
[03:46] | and buy yourself one as a leaving gift to me? | |
[03:57] | Kenny. | 肯尼‥ |
[04:09] | Wow. | |
[04:11] | That seemed like an outsized reaction. | 你的反应好像过火了点 |
[04:14] | It was undersized. Trust me. | 相信我,我还客气了 |
[04:23] | I am so glad to be leaving! | 我好高兴可以离开 |
[04:30] | I’m looking forward to working on you. | 我很期待对你下手 |
[04:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:34] | With you. | 是跟你共事,我的英语真差 |
[04:36] | My English, you see? | |
[04:38] | I think your English is better than mine. | 我觉得你的英语比我好 一时口误 你觉得单刀直入 会让生活变得比较简单吗? 我昨晚想你想到高潮了 |
[05:00] | See? Simpler. | 看,简单多了 |
[05:06] | It’s… | 这不是好主意 |
[05:08] | it’s not a good idea. | |
[05:09] | It’s the best idea, but it’s not a good idea. | 是最棒的主意,但不是好主意 |
[05:23] | Nothing quite like a promotion to make your life feel worthwhile. | 升职最能让你觉得人生有价值 |
[05:26] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[05:28] | Came down a day early. | 我提早一天下来 |
[05:30] | Thought it’d be nice to see you | 想说不要老是在家庭聚会时 跟你见面 -谢了 -谈谈你的新工作 其实我还没升迁 |
[05:32] | outside the usual family context. | |
[05:34] | Oh, thanks. | |
[05:35] | – Tell me all about the new job. – I haven’t actually moved up yet. | |
[05:38] | So it’s not exactly a SPAD role. | 不算是特别顾问 |
[05:40] | But she needs some help organizing this anti-competition thing | 但是反竞争的事 她需要人帮忙组织 |
[05:43] | that’s taking up all her time and… | 这让她忙得不可开交 |
[05:45] | That’s so exciting. | 真有意思,做得好 |
[05:47] | Well done. | |
[05:50] | It’s great to have someone to fight for our interests on the inside. | 很高兴有人在政府内部 为我们争取权益 |
[05:53] | How’s it been? | -近来还好吗? -当然是好一点了 但是他们劝我们接受 创伤后压力症候群的治疗 |
[05:55] | Better, obviously, but you know… | |
[05:58] | They’ve advised we have PTSD therapy. | |
[06:01] | But I don’t have enough time. | 但是我没有时间 |
[06:03] | Think I’ve got an opportunity to move to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital | 我可能有机会调到 切尔西和威斯敏斯特医院 |
[06:07] | if I make consultant, though. | 但我得先升上指导医师 |
[06:10] | I’ve been doing night shifts | 我最近都值夜班 |
[06:12] | and found myself half-applying for an MRes | 我发现自己正在申请帝国学院 实验神经学的研究硕士 |
[06:15] | in Experimental Neuroscience at Imperial. | |
[06:19] | Then I drift off, wake up, and get back to work. | 然后昏睡,起床,再继续工作 |
[06:25] | I don’t think I’m gonna take the promotion. | 我大概不会接受升职 |
[06:29] | I know it sounds a bit New Labour but | 我知道听起来有点新工党的味道 |
[06:32] | feel like I’m making a difference in ways I can actually see. | 但我觉得现在的工作 可以促成实质上的改变 |
[06:35] | It is tiny and tiring, but | 我知道很琐碎,也很辛苦 但真的有所改变 |
[06:38] | it’s definitely there. | |
[06:41] | You gotta do what you gotta do. | 该怎么做就怎么做 |
[06:43] | But Mum would be fucking relieved if you took the new job. | -不过你升职,妈会很高兴 -我喜欢现在的工作 |
[06:45] | I’m enjoying what I’m doing. | |
[06:46] | You know she knows you left Pierpoint, right? | 她知道你离开码点了 这你知道吧 |
[06:48] | – Sadie… – The world’s best worst-kept secret. | -莎蒂‥ -这是人尽皆知的秘密 |
[06:50] | The only person I told, bar you, was Auntie Mama. | 除了你,我只告诉姨妈 |
[06:52] | And A, they don’t speak. | 第一,她们两个不讲话的 |
[06:54] | And B, I wasn’t specific. I just said I was writing a book. | 第二,我也没说得很清楚 只说我在写书 |
[06:56] | Lord have mercy. | 天啊‥她怎么说? |
[06:59] | And what did she say to that? | |
[07:00] | She told me to stop dancing | 她叫我"别跳舞了,找份工作" |
[07:03] | and find employment. | |
[07:09] | Are you seeing anyone at the moment? | 你现在有对象吗? |
[07:13] | Yes. | 有 |
[07:19] | Do you want to go up to Eton together tomorrow? | 明天要一起去伊顿吗? |
[07:22] | I’m going to get there early and have lunch with Isaac. | 我会提早到跟艾塞克吃午饭 |
[07:26] | I’ve got to be here. | 我得待在这里 |
[07:39] | – Ah, Rish? – Yeah? | -瑞希 -怎样? |
[07:41] | Where’s FastAide indicating to open? | 快助的开盘指标是多少? |
[07:43] | Plus 40%. Still top of Reddit. | 上扬40点 还是红迪的热搜第一名 |
[07:45] | – Power to the people, eh? – Ah, the illusion of power. | -人民的力量 -那是力量的假象 |
[07:47] | Don’t know, you know. These retail investors, man. | 很难说,这些散户 |
[07:49] | Any clueless knobhead with a phone | 实在不该让那些傻瓜 用手机的应用程式影响市场 |
[07:51] | shouldn’t be able to download an app, punt around, and move the market. | |
[07:53] | Why not? It’s democratic. | 有何不可? 这样很民主啊 |
[07:56] | We’re just clueless knobheads with more screens. | 我们也是傻瓜,只是电脑比较多 |
[07:58] | And better tailoring. | 西装比较好 |
[07:59] | You know my mum bought my baby formula from FastAide? | 我小时候的婴儿奶粉 都是我妈从快助买来的 |
[08:01] | Be a shame if it went tits up like Woolworths. | 如果像沃尔沃斯超市倒闭 就可惜了 |
[08:03] | I don’t think a couple of clueless knobheads are gonna save this. | 几个傻瓜不太可能救得了快助 |
[08:07] | Rish, does this squeeze have any legs? | 瑞希,这次轧空会持续吗? |
[08:09] | Be fucking painful to be short. | 放空会很痛苦 |
[08:10] | Pierpoint’s axed the right way. | 码点下手很准 |
[08:12] | Even if Reddit’s just noise, it’s not harmful noise. | 就算红迪只是杂音,也没什么杀伤力 |
[08:15] | Remember, the Bloomberg Invest conference today | 别忘了彭博今天的投资论坛 |
[08:17] | has the potential to be a dynamite catalyst in the medical space. | 有可能成为医疗市场的 强力催化剂 |
[08:20] | There’s a lot of flow around it. | 带动的流量很大 |
[08:21] | Yeah. This is a day of bloodletting and kingmaking. | 对,这是放血和造王的日子 |
[08:24] | It does have an atavistic feel, yes. | 确实有返祖现象的感觉 |
[08:27] | You what? | -你说什么? -返祖现象是‥ |
[08:28] | Oh, atavistic. Like… | |
[08:32] | – Primal. – That’s fucking right, mate! | 原始的意思 说得太对了‥ |
[08:34] | That’s fucking… right. | |
[08:37] | Tell me you got Jesse to buy FastAide. | 你叫杰西买了快助吧 |
[08:40] | The guy’s now 40% of the desk’s flow. | 他现在占了我们四成的业务 |
[08:42] | I gave you the autonomy to cover him, and part of that contract | 我放手让你去帮他操作 合约内容是要你说服他 接受小组的提案 |
[08:44] | means you need to sell him on the desk’s ideas. | |
[08:48] | It’s “Bring Your Kid to Work Day.” | 今天是亲子上班日 |
[08:51] | I wanted to see where Mommy worked. | 我想看妈咪工作的地方 |
[08:59] | You look smart… | 你看起来很帅气,还有点不自在 |
[09:01] | if a little uncomfortable. | |
[09:03] | Well, I better get used to it. | 我最好习惯这身打扮 |
[09:05] | Gucci ties for fireside chats. | 打名牌领带炉边闲谈 |
[09:08] | I can’t exactly go to a Bloomberg conference | 总不能穿着酒馆的旧上衣 出席彭博的论坛 |
[09:09] | wearing a Black Dog Tavern T-Shirt from ’98. | |
[09:12] | You’re going to Bloomberg Invest? | 你要去彭博投资论坛? |
[09:15] | Can’t you just send a senior PM | 不能派手下去说明 你们公司最重要的三个构想吗? |
[09:19] | to present your firm’s top three ideas? | |
[09:21] | Sometimes it’s not about the ideas. | 有时候重要的不是构想 是衣着得体的讲者 |
[09:23] | It’s about the suitably-attired presenter. | |
[09:27] | They want me to talk to the future of telemedicine. | 他们要我去谈远距医疗的未来 |
[09:30] | For all intents and purposes, my investment in Rican | 我在莱肯的投资 让我在那里变成思想领袖 |
[09:32] | makes me look like a thought leader there. | |
[09:34] | They don’t know I got you into it. | 他们不知道是我说服你的 |
[09:38] | Plus, I’m thinking of taking on a more ambassadorial role. | 而且我想扮演类似大使 甚至是总统的角色 |
[09:42] | Presidential, even. | |
[09:44] | Out of the day to day, you know, chart watching. | 而不是整天看盘 |
[09:48] | I owe you a tremendous apology for going AWOL. | 我突然搞失踪,必须跟你道歉 |
[09:52] | I had some personal stuff. It will never happen again. | 我有点私事,以后不会再发生了 |
[09:58] | People have personal stuff going on all the time. | 有私事很正常 |
[10:02] | That’s literally what being alive is. | 活着就会有私事 |
[10:09] | You know, I didn’t come to London to work. | 你知道我来伦敦 不是为了工作吧? |
[10:14] | How is Leo? | 李欧好吗? |
[10:19] | How the fuck would I know? You see him more than I do. | 我怎么知道? 你见到他的次数比我多 |
[10:26] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:28] | when I met you in the hotel | 我当时在饭店见你 没打算跟你聊那么多的 |
[10:30] | I had no intention of talking to you quite as much as I have. | |
[10:33] | But given that I’ve invested all that time | 但既然我投入了那么多时间 |
[10:36] | and given the opportunity cost of all that time invested… | 而且这些时间都有机会成本 |
[10:43] | how dare you not pick up the fucking phone to me? | 你哪来的胆子不接我的电话? |
[10:50] | I tried calling you several times. | 我打了好几通电话给你 |
[10:52] | After missing several of my calls. | 那是因为我打了好几通你都没接 |
[10:58] | Jesse, I have done everything to facilitate your business. | 杰西,我全心全意为你的投资着想 |
[11:01] | I got you into Rican at an amazing discount. | 我让你用低价买进莱肯 |
[11:04] | The telemedicine play. | 进军远距医疗市场 |
[11:06] | And I took you short on FastAide. | 让你放空快助 这是莱肯最大的竞争对手 结果得到什么好处? |
[11:08] | – Their biggest competitor. – How’s that going for us? | |
[11:10] | I even took the flow away to Goldman to do it. | 我甚至为此让你去找高盛 |
[11:12] | It was that high conviction a view. | 我对我的看法就是这么有信心 |
[11:15] | It simply hasn’t worked yet. | 只是现在还没有回收 |
[11:17] | There’s a group of Reddit school shooters | 红迪上有一批暴力网民 想逼我放弃放空快助 |
[11:19] | trying to force me out of that fucking FastAide short. | |
[11:22] | There is no way that they know you have a position. It’s not personal. | 他们不可能知道你有仓位 不是冲着你来的 |
[11:24] | What do you know? They fucked me on GameStop too. | 你又知道了? 他们在游戏驿站上也摆了我一道 |
[11:28] | They think I’m a vulture profiteering off of everything bad in the world. | 他们觉得我是发灾难财的兀鹰 |
[11:31] | All my peers are stopping out. | 我的同行都强制平仓了 |
[11:33] | Well, then, that’s their loss, because FastAide is going to zero. | 那是他们的损失 因为快助会掉到零 |
[11:36] | What if Bezos comes back down to earth | 万一贝佐斯回到地球 决定把快助变成亚马逊的新宠呢 |
[11:38] | and decides to make FastAide Amazon’s next pet? | |
[11:40] | Brick and mortar is dead. | 实体店面已经凋零了 |
[11:43] | If not today, then tomorrow. | 不是今天就是明天 |
[11:45] | No matter what any tech bro tells you. | 不管那些科技宅是怎么跟你说的 |
[11:51] | There he is, Dimples 2024 over here. | 2024年选总统的酒窝哥来了啊 |
[11:56] | I was just telling Harper here, how my coverage at Goldman | 我正在跟荷波说 高盛的理专叫我放弃放空快助 |
[11:59] | has advised me to stop out of my FastAide short. | |
[12:05] | You’re… you’re short on my favorite equity story? | 你放空了我心仪的股票? |
[12:08] | I think Goldman thinks it’s unbecoming | 高盛觉得我被一群 母胎单身的家伙恶整得很难堪 |
[12:10] | that I’m getting pounded by a group of involuntary celibates. | |
[12:14] | They think I should cut my losses before I’m too deep in the red | 劝我认赔杀出,免得惨赔 成为期刊的封面人物 |
[12:16] | and I end up on the front page of the Journal. | |
[12:18] | The Reddit squeeze is a distraction from the acquisition story. | 红迪轧空只是收购的烟雾弹 |
[12:22] | The Amazon guy joining is just the first signal. | 亚马逊的人加入只是第一个讯号 |
[12:24] | Amazon buy FastAide… | 亚马逊如果收购快助 |
[12:27] | I reckon they become favorites to win the hot NHS contracts | 我想快助会成为 跟国民保健署签约的大热门 |
[12:29] | and blow competitors like Rican into irrelevancy. | 打得竞争对手莱肯 毫无还手能力 |
[12:35] | Harper… | 荷波,你会怎么做? |
[12:37] | what would you do? | |
[12:39] | Would you stop out of FastAide, or would you run it? | 会强制平仓快助吗? 还是会继续冲? |
[12:44] | Obviously, as a member of the Pierpoint CPS desk | 做为码点跨商品交易组的成员 |
[12:47] | I would have never taken you short. | 我绝对不会帮你放空 |
[12:51] | Wouldn’t you? | 是吗? |
[12:54] | But if I were your coverage at Goldman, I would say | 但若我是你在高盛的理专 我会问 |
[12:59] | what is your threshold for pain | 若一开始相信这个提议 那你对痛苦的耐受性多高? |
[13:01] | if you believed in the idea in the first place? | |
[13:06] | Danny, final thing. If your coverage | 丹尼,最后一个问题 如果理专让你放空快助 这样结构不全的公司 |
[13:09] | had gotten you into a structurally broken company like FastAide… | |
[13:12] | with a massive short base and then hid | 而且空头基础庞大 |
[13:14] | when it began to rip the other way, what would you do? | 看局势不对却躲了起来 你会怎么做? |
[13:18] | I’d call them an amateur and pull the line. | 我会说对方是外行,然后走人 |
[13:20] | Oh yeah, without a doubt. Line out. Finished. | 这是一定的,一拍两散 |
[13:24] | Yeah? | |
[13:25] | So what have we done to deserve your presence? | 请问你何事大驾光临? |
[13:27] | Oh, well. | 我只是想让荷波有面子 |
[13:28] | I just wanted to make Harper look like a rock star on the desk. | |
[13:38] | Are you gonna to tell me what the fuck’s going on? | 你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗? |
[13:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:42] | Spare me. What was that dance? | -少来,你们刚刚在干吗? -他是个怪人 你是他的理专 |
[13:44] | – He’s eccentric. – You’re his coverage. | |
[13:48] | Our highest conviction long this quarter has been FastAide. | 我们本季最有信心的就是快助 |
[13:49] | Why is he short to the point of pain? Explain that to me. | 他为何放空到这个地步? 请解释一下 |
[13:51] | Do you really think he listens to me? I’m a fucking third-year analyst. | 你真觉得他会听我的话吗? 我只是第三年的分析师 |
[13:55] | He keeps me around because I’m young and a woman and I nod at him. | 我是只会点头的年轻女生 他才让我跟着 |
[13:58] | Do you expect me to buy that shit? | 你指望我相信这套鬼话吗? |
[13:59] | Whatever happened in Berlin | 柏林发生的事 我们两个之间发生的事 我们建立了很健康的共事关系 |
[14:01] | whatever is happening between us personally, we… | |
[14:04] | we established a very healthy working relationship. | |
[14:06] | So if you’re in trouble, just say. | 你有麻烦的话就直说吧 |
[14:08] | I can’t believe I am talking about this on the hoot | 我居然会这么说,但不论好坏‥ |
[14:10] | but better or for worse | |
[14:11] | – But don’t lie to me. – noisy kids on the Internet | 但是不要骗我 那是无法弥补的伤害 |
[14:12] | – We don’t come back from that. – are making FastAide, of all things | |
[14:14] | the market story of the day. | |
[14:16] | – Sec. – I have nothing to do with this. | 我和这件事没关系 |
[14:19] | This is why guys like Bloom are so hard to cover. | 布鲁这种人这么难对付是有原因的 他随时可以不要你 大概在每间公司都有像你一样的人 |
[14:20] | You’re… you’re disposable. He’s probably got a Harper | |
[14:23] | working at every other place on the street. | |
[14:25] | – I doubt it. – It’s about token plus 30%. | -这我很怀疑 -开盘会大涨30点 |
[14:27] | So I will be fielding questions on flow color | 十分钟后我开始回答 关于现金流的问题 限时十分钟 |
[14:29] | in ten minutes, and ten minutes only. | |
[14:32] | This is beneath me. Thank you. | 我可是纡尊降贵,谢谢配合 |
[14:35] | That’s your ego speaking. | 那是你自尊心作祟 |
[14:37] | You might have heard Adler’s coming over for Rif, but that’s just a ruse. | 你可能听过艾德勒要过来裁员 但那是假的 |
[14:41] | Between us, I’m not supposed to say this yet | 我现在还不该说这些 但我以同事的身份告诉你 |
[14:43] | but colleague to colleague | |
[14:45] | I have earmarked you for New York when we subsume the London desk. | 等我们并吞伦敦办公室后 我打算派你去纽约 |
[14:49] | You can cover Jesse from there. You can have whatever glory you need. | 你能继续帮杰西投资 你要怎么居功都可以 但我会帮你做决策 |
[14:52] | But I’m gonna help you call the plays. | |
[14:53] | You made Jesse too important to us now. | 你让杰西变得太重要了 |
[14:56] | That decision’s already been made? What about the rest of the desk? | 已经决定了吗? 其他组员怎么办? |
[14:59] | Couple of weeks ago. Firmly. | 两周前决定的,定案了 |
[15:02] | They’re still deciding who to take to New York, but… | 还在决定要带哪些人去纽约 |
[15:05] | CPS London’s cooked. | 但伦敦的跨交易商品组玩完了 |
[15:07] | And you’ve known the whole time, right? | 你一直都知道? |
[15:10] | Adler talked to me a couple of days ago and | 艾德勒两天前跟我谈过 |
[15:13] | he asked me who was worthy of being beamed up to the mothership. | 问我哪些人有资格上母船 |
[15:15] | I said you. | 我说你,当然还有布鲁 |
[15:18] | And of course, Bloom. | |
[15:20] | All we have to do now is sing from the same hymn sheet | 我们只要立场一致,一切就稳了 |
[15:23] | and everything will be golden. | |
[15:26] | You told me not to give a fuck about your personal life. | 你叫我不要管你的私生活 |
[15:30] | Just don’t lie to me here, Harper. Okay? | 但是不要骗我,好吗? |
[15:38] | You still up for Tough Mudder next weekend? | |
[15:42] | Oi, Hanani. | 哈纳尼,在选择权结构中 可以做多维加,但做空伽马吗? 我不知道 |
[15:43] | Is it possible to be long vega but short gamma on an option structure? | |
[15:48] | I don’t know. | |
[15:49] | Oh, answer the question, you ditzy cunt! | 快回答,贱女人 |
[15:54] | Yeah, yeah, answer it, you… silly bitch. | 对,快点回答 你这个‥蠢妇 |
[16:01] | Have you ever been horrible to anyone in your life? | 你这辈子凶过任何人吗? 真是惨不忍睹 |
[16:03] | That was fucking pathetic. | |
[16:07] | Sorry, I have no idea what’s going on. | 抱歉,我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[16:11] | – Fucking hell. – Got you a gift. | 要死了 有礼物要送你 |
[16:16] | You shouldn’t have. | 你们不该破费的 |
[16:21] | Wow. | |
[16:23] | – Is it Tiffany’s? – Oh, fuck off, clean-shirt. | -是蒂芬妮的吗? -你这臭上流 |
[16:26] | In case you get bored on the way to a meeting. | 开会路上无聊的话可以用 |
[16:28] | Well, that’s very thoughtful. Thank you. | 真贴心,谢谢 |
[16:33] | Shame Wyndy’s not here. | 可惜温登不在 |
[16:34] | Yeah, thoughts and prayers. Anyway… | 是啊,我们都为他祈祷 总而言之‥ |
[16:38] | I didn’t realize | 我没想到自己会这么喜欢 跟你一起工作 |
[16:41] | how much I enjoyed having you around. | |
[16:45] | I appreciate you. | 谢谢你这样说 |
[16:49] | Nice one. | 真会说 |
[16:56] | Kenny, I’m really sorry about last night. | 肯尼,昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[16:59] | I’m not exactly sure what I said. I know it was heinous… | 我不知道我说了什么 但是我知道很糟糕 |
[17:02] | given that I woke up ashamed. | 因为我起床时满心羞愧 |
[17:05] | They asked me to weigh in with a practical joke, as well. | 他们要我一起恶作剧 |
[17:08] | I didn’t know if it was inappropriate or not | 我不知道这样好不好 |
[17:10] | and also I didn’t know how long it was gonna take | 也不知道会持续多久 |
[17:12] | but once it was started, I was all in, so… | 不过后来我就全心投入了,所以‥ |
[17:24] | – I don’t really use a stapler. – Yeah, I had to Amazon it. | 我不用订书机 我知道,我上网买的 不过还是很好笑 |
[17:28] | Joke still stands, though. | |
[17:58] | – Is that like a sober thing? – I’m really lost. | 这是戒瘾的笑话吗? 我毫无头绪 |
[18:01] | You should… | 你真的该多看点电视 |
[18:03] | you should really watch more telly. | |
[18:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:11] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[18:23] | Nice one. Fucking LOL. | 好样的,太好笑了 |
[18:27] | – Pierpoint. Yasmin speaking. – It’s your new boss. | 码点你好,我是雅思敏 我是你的新上司 中午可以休息一个小时吗? |
[18:31] | Can you take an hour off for lunch? | |
[18:33] | Yeah. Sure. | 可以,没问题,我很闲 |
[18:37] | I’m very free. | |
[18:38] | You’re based in Notting Hill, right? | 你住在诺丁丘吧? |
[18:46] | Whoppa! | 太棒了,快助开盘上涨45点 太夸张了 |
[18:47] | FastAide opens up 45%. That is wild, wild shit. | |
[18:51] | How have they pulled themselves away from stepsister porn | 不是忙着看继妹色情片吗 怎么来买股票? |
[18:52] | long enough to buy the stock? | |
[18:54] | Fuck’s sake. Go down, you piece of shit! | 要死了,快跌啊 |
[18:58] | You know, it’s like CVS or Boots in the UK. | 就像CVS药局或英国的博姿 |
[19:01] | Do you have a Robinhood account? | 你有罗宾汉的账户吗? |
[19:02] | Yeah, they’re… they’re not, actually not allowed here. | 其实在这里不可以 |
[19:04] | I know we haven’t really spoken since Berlin. | 从柏林回来之后我们还没谈过 |
[19:08] | I’m here to talk about it whenever you want. | 想谈的话随时找我 |
[19:10] | I mean, obviously not right now. Whenever else. | 当然不是现在啦,再找时间 |
[19:14] | There’s nothing really to say. Super-fun trip, though, right? | 没什么好谈的 不过那一趟超好玩,对吧? |
[19:19] | Yeah. Super fun. | 对,超级好玩 |
[19:22] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事? |
[19:27] | I’ve drunk myself into infamy. | 我把自己灌得烂醉 可以给我维他命C锭吗? 我中午要见客户,得醒醒脑 |
[19:29] | Can I have one of your Vitamin C tablets? I have a client lunch. | |
[19:32] | Need to equilibrate the brain. | |
[19:34] | You don’t need to ask. You can just come take it. | 你不用问,来拿就是了 |
[19:38] | It’s my last day on the desk today. | 今天是我在组里的最后一天 |
[19:39] | Nice. Congratulations. | 真好,恭喜 |
[19:42] | Means we’re not gonna be seeing so much of each other. | 这表示我们以后不会常见面了 你平常不会看到我 |
[19:44] | I’m not going to be in your eye-line. | |
[19:46] | – It’s not a very big building. – It’s quite big. | -这栋大楼没那么大 -还是挺大的 |
[19:48] | Sorry, is there something else that I can help you with? | 抱歉,还有别的事情吗? 今天早上事情有点多 |
[19:50] | It’s just this morning has been a bit crazy. | |
[19:52] | Fuck’s sake. | 要死了,我早该做多的 涨得还真快 |
[19:53] | I should have been long PA. This thing is movin’. | |
[19:57] | Sure you’re not gonna miss this? | -你确定不会想念这里? -改天来我家吃晚饭 |
[19:58] | Well, you should come over for dinner sometime. | |
[20:00] | Got a new pizza oven in the garden. | 我在花园里装了个披萨烤炉 |
[20:02] | It’s harder to get going than a nuclear reactor. | 比核子反应炉还复杂 你也许有办法操作 |
[20:04] | You might be able to work it. | |
[20:05] | H, you seen Bloomie? | 你看到公司通讯了吗? |
[20:07] | Gus’ boss just got elevated to Health Minister. | 葛斯的老板刚刚变成卫生部长了 |
[20:09] | That’s bearish FastAide, bullish Rican? | 所以快助惨了,莱肯看好? |
[20:10] | Nah, it’s bullish FastAide, bearish Rican. | 你说反了,对吧,荷波? |
[20:12] | That’s right, ain’t it, Harper? | |
[20:13] | Sounds good. Let’s find a time. | 好主意,我们来约 |
[20:17] | – I’ll miss you. – Miss you too. | -我会想念你的 -我也是 |
[20:19] | What? When Bono retires? | 等波诺退休才会想念? |
[20:22] | What? | 什么? |
[20:27] | Fuck the FCA, mate. | 去它的金融行为监理总署 |
[20:28] | I think I’m gonna have to get a burner and download Robinhood. | 我得找支抛弃式手机 下载罗宾汉 |
[20:30] | These geeks are making money. | 这些科技宅赚翻了 |
[20:44] | Turin in ’05. | 2005年的时候 |
[20:46] | I bunked onto the plane, and bumped into the ground. | 我上了飞机,让它落地,真的 |
[20:50] | We did. | |
[20:51] | The first time we’d played Juventus since Heysel. | 海塞尔球场惨剧后 我们第一次对上尤文图 |
[20:54] | It was fucking heavy, lad. | 好紧张,出动警方护送 |
[20:57] | Police escorts | |
[20:59] | fucking raining bottles of piss and coins. | 装着尿的瓶子和硬币 像雨点般地落下 |
[21:02] | That’s when you feel alive. | 那时候才觉得自己活着 |
[21:04] | I went missing for two days after, you know. | 之后我失踪了两天 |
[21:07] | You stop going? | 你不去了? |
[21:10] | Sorta fell away, you know? | 后来就不去了 |
[21:12] | Tickets were expensive, and… | 门票很贵 |
[21:15] | then me mates | 我朋友也不理我了 因为我动不动就失踪 我想有些人会受不了我 |
[21:17] | they stopped sorting me ’cause I kept going missing. | |
[21:22] | Hey, I think I’m too much for some people, you know, lad? | |
[21:26] | Nah, you’re all right, mate. | -你还不错 -是吗? |
[21:28] | Yeah? | |
[21:30] | Hey, listen, look. Have you… | 对了,你找到辅导员了吗? |
[21:32] | have you managed to find a counselor? | |
[21:35] | You know, it’s just look, it’s just I’ve been given a… | 因为我必须‥ |
[21:38] | A few months wait, they said. | 他们说要等几个月 |
[21:43] | Well, come on. Given what? | 说啊,你要怎么样? |
[21:46] | Nothing. But look, listen. | 没事,但是你听我说 |
[21:49] | I’m not qualified to talk to you about that kind of thing. | 我不该跟你讨论这些事情 这样太不负责任 |
[21:51] | It’s irresponsible. | |
[21:53] | What about the guy I connected you with? | 我帮你介绍的那个人怎么样? |
[21:55] | Oh, him. Nah. Crap. | 他哦,不要,他很烂 |
[21:58] | There’s this service we’re hoping to roll out to the public eventually. | 我们未来会推出一种服务 |
[22:01] | At the moment it’s a bit pricey, but | 目前还有点贵 但我很乐意帮你支付几个疗程 |
[22:03] | I’m happy to cover you for a few sessions. | |
[22:05] | Nah, you don’t have to do that. | -不用‥ -多少次都可以 |
[22:06] | Look, as many as you need. | |
[22:08] | Just go to the app store, and look for “Rican.” | 去应用程式商店搜寻"莱肯" |
[22:12] | Hey, what’s funny? | 有什么好笑? |
[22:13] | Oh, you’ve got no idea, have ya? | -你真是什么都不知道 -什么啦? 这最好有应用程式商店 |
[22:15] | – What? – A fucking app store on that? | |
[22:18] | – That’s your phone? – Yeah. | -那是你的手机? -对 |
[22:20] | – Looks like Lego. – Look, it vibrates and everything. | -看起来像乐高积木 -还会震动呢 |
[22:22] | Hey, bum head. Have you ever seen one of these? | 傻瓜,你看过这种东西吗? |
[22:25] | Look, I’ve… I’ve got a… I’ve got a thing out of town today. | 听着,我今天要出城一趟 但是等你晚上过来 我就已经回来了 |
[22:29] | But I’ll be right here when you’re back this evening. | |
[22:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[22:35] | Sound. | 很好 |
[22:44] | My house isn’t exactly a renowned lunch spot. | 我家附近能吃午饭的地方不多 |
[22:47] | Although, there is the original Ottolenghi around the corner | 不过转角有家奥托连基餐厅 可以叫外送 |
[22:50] | if you want to order in. | |
[22:51] | Would you like a drink? | -想喝什么吗? -有没有水? |
[22:53] | Water, if you have it. | |
[22:56] | Yeah. | 有,我家有水 |
[22:58] | I have water. | |
[23:00] | I live in a major conurbation. | 我可是住在大都会 |
[23:03] | London. | 伦敦 |
[23:05] | So, yeah. | 所以有的,我家确实有水 |
[23:09] | I have water. | |
[23:15] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[23:19] | I’m not nervous. | 我不紧张 喜欢吗? |
[24:50] | I want to taste you. | 我要品尝你的味道 |
[25:52] | I don’t really think your little brother’s confirmation | 你弟弟的坚信礼 不适合带个柔弱小同志出席吧 |
[25:55] | is the most apposite place for you to show up | |
[25:57] | with a puckish little twink. | |
[26:00] | Within the queer taxonomy, I wouldn’t say you’re very twinkish. | 以同志分类学来说 你不太像柔弱同志 |
[26:06] | Yeah. They’re not totally backwards | 对,他们不算太古板 但还是会对你侧目 |
[26:08] | but there would be a few pregnant stares, for sure. | |
[26:10] | It’s not fair on Isaac. | 这对艾塞克不公平 |
[26:12] | Have you told them about your promotion? | 你跟他们说了升职的事吗? |
[26:15] | I’m not taking it. | 我不打算接受 |
[26:19] | Enjoying speaking to troubled people on the margins too much? | 太喜欢跟精神有问题的 社会边缘份子聊天? |
[26:23] | Actually, that’s exactly the kind of tone that you pretend to hate | 这正是你假装痛恨的那种语气 |
[26:25] | though it comes out of your mouth a lot. | 不过你也太常用这种语气了 |
[26:29] | I actually really fucking enjoy that work. | 我真的很喜欢那份工作 |
[26:32] | It’s rewarding in a way that I know my family just won’t understand. | 那种成就感 是我的家人无法体会的 |
[26:36] | Mum’s been in Ghana. | 我妈住在迦纳 我爸直到现在才能离开安哥拉 |
[26:38] | Dad’s not been able to get out of Angola until now. | |
[26:41] | It’s weird. | 说也奇怪 |
[26:43] | Jesse moved to London | 杰西搬来伦敦之后 我们的关系反而更疏离 |
[26:45] | and it feels like we’re in a longer-distance relationship. | |
[26:50] | He took me to the British Museum on the weekend and was like | 周末时他带我去大英博物馆 一直叫我看看那些酷炫的老东西 |
[26:53] | “Look at all this cool old shit.” | |
[26:56] | And I was like, “Yeah. | 我说"对啊,真的很酷 这些老东西" |
[26:59] | It is cool, all this old shit.” | |
[27:03] | And like… | 我当然没说出口 但那段时间已经结束了 |
[27:04] | I mean, I didn’t say this, obviously, but | |
[27:07] | those years are gone. | |
[27:10] | What about your offer? | 申请大学的事怎么样了? |
[27:12] | Apparently it’s still pending. | 还悬而未决 |
[27:17] | They… they give them out in December. | 十二月就发通知了 |
[27:23] | Why didn’t you just tell me you didn’t get in? | 为什么不直接说你没录取? |
[27:27] | You worked really hard. | 你很努力 承认失望没有关系 |
[27:29] | It’s okay to admit you’re disappointed. | |
[27:39] | I wanted to get in. | 我很想上牛津 |
[27:43] | You made me wanna get in. | 你让我想上牛津 |
[27:45] | And I didn’t, and that’s fine. | 但我没有录取,那也没关系 |
[27:47] | Billionaire’s son doesn’t get into Oxford. | 亿万富翁的儿子上不了牛津 |
[27:50] | Cry me a fucking river. | 没什么大不了的 |
[28:01] | Train’s been cancelled. Frozen track. Fuck. | 火车班次取消了 说铁轨结冰了,可恶 |
[28:06] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[28:08] | I’ll play the card. | 看我的 |
[28:13] | Jesse? | 杰西,可以派车送葛斯去学校吗? |
[28:15] | Can you send a car to take Gus to school? | |
[28:27] | Harper! | 荷波 |
[28:31] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[28:34] | I’ve thrown myself headlong into my new opportunity | 我在宽敞而封闭的顶层办公室 全心全意投入新工作 |
[28:38] | from the spacious confines of my garret. | |
[28:42] | You’re fucking miserable? | 你是不是很惨? |
[28:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[28:53] | No. | 不好,我有麻烦了 |
[28:55] | No, I’m in trouble. | |
[28:58] | – Past fucked? – Yeah. | -大麻烦? -对 |
[29:02] | Past fucked, “Do Not Collect $200”? | 玩大富翁抽到监狱牌那么惨? |
[29:05] | – No, yeah. I’m fucked. – Whoo-boy. | -对,我这次真的惨了 -天哪 |
[29:08] | Ignorance is bliss. | 无知便是福 |
[29:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:15] | In all honesty | 老实说,我想跳槽了 |
[29:17] | I’ve been thinking of finally hitting a bid away. | |
[29:21] | Started taking the calls. Stopped hanging up on headhunters. | 我开始接电话 不再挂猎才顾问的电话 |
[29:26] | – High time I hitched a lift. – Is nothing’s sticking? | 我也该搭顺风车了 没找到中意的? |
[29:29] | Surely, you can just walk into any other job? | 你想找工作应该很简单 |
[29:32] | At the same level? | 同一个阶层的职位吗? |
[29:34] | ‘Course I’ve got the contacts. | 我当然很有人脉 |
[29:37] | I’m not sure they love me for me. | 但我不确定 他们喜欢我这个人本身 |
[29:40] | I’m pretty sure they never loved me just for me. | 其实我很确定他们喜欢的不是我 |
[29:46] | I’ve started talking about my feelings a little more | 诚如你所见 我开始会谈自己的感受了 |
[29:48] | as you can see. | |
[29:52] | When I hired you | 我雇用你的时候 你眼中的我是什么样子? |
[29:54] | what did I look like to you? | |
[29:57] | Mr. Pierpoint, right? | 是码点先生吧? |
[30:00] | But I could be Mr. Morgan Stanley, Mr. Nomura… | 但我也能是摩根史坦利先生 野村投信先生 |
[30:04] | I wouldn’t wanna be Mr. Nomura, but that’s by the by. | 我不想当野村先生 但那不是重点 |
[30:07] | These institutions are just shells | 这些公司不过是 让你经营重要客户关系的地方 |
[30:10] | that shelter you and your key client relationship. | |
[30:13] | And if you keep that, you can manage someone like Bloom | 如果能帮布鲁这样的人理财 可以轻易地跳槽 任何一家公司都会延揽你 付高薪,把你当家人 |
[30:15] | you can migrate from place to place. They’ll fucking house you | |
[30:18] | pay you up, and call you “family.” | |
[30:20] | You become bigger than the institution. | 你已经变得比体制强大了 |
[30:23] | You have Bloom. You don’t need Pierpoint. | 你有布鲁,不需要码点 |
[30:28] | What about your skills? | 那技能呢? |
[30:32] | What are my transferable skills, I mean, really? | 说真的,我有哪些带得走的技能? |
[30:37] | And my current client list isn’t exactly something you’d pay up for. | 我现在的客户名单 不值得别人掏钱 |
[30:41] | Don’t sound so defeated. It doesn’t suit you. | 别这么丧气,这不像你 |
[30:45] | Well, who was responsible for my defeat? | 是谁让我受到这么大的挫折? |
[30:51] | You were. | 是你自己 |
[30:53] | The moment you’d accepted you lost. | 从你接受自己落败的那一刻开始 |
[30:56] | And Daniel, of course. | 当然还有丹尼尔 |
[30:59] | It’s the quietly-motivated ones you gotta watch out for. | 最需要提防的 就是那种扮猪吃老虎的人 |
[31:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[31:06] | You won’t feel the knife | 刀子刺进肋间时是没有感觉的 |
[31:08] | when it goes in right between your ribs. | |
[31:19] | FastAide coming off its high here. | 快助开始跌了 |
[31:27] | Rish-Rish, what’s behind this reversal in FastAide? Any juice? | 瑞希,快助突然下跌 是怎么回事? |
[31:31] | Sec. Sec. It does look that way. I’m just digging on IB. Sec. | 等等‥看起来是这样 我在查,等一下 "杰西布鲁" |
[31:44] | So. This is where it happens, huh? | 就是在这里家教的? 在这里苦读? |
[31:46] | All that learning? | |
[31:48] | Leo said you needed transport? Is he here? | 李欧说你需要车,他在吗? |
[31:53] | Hey. | |
[31:54] | I didn’t see “taxicab driver” in my future | 我没想到自己会去开计程车 但是我来接人了 |
[31:57] | but we are where we are. | |
[32:00] | Why are you here? | 你来干吗? |
[32:02] | You know, I ask myself the same thing every time away from my rig. | 其实我每次出门 都会问自己这个问题 |
[32:07] | You know I can do whatever I want, right? | 你知道我可以 想做什么就做什么吧? "荷波史登" |
[32:13] | So, I have two very conspicuous-looking Escalades | 现在楼下有两辆很抢眼的休旅车 看来我火力全开了 |
[32:16] | waiting outside. Looks like I’m moving weight. | |
[32:18] | One is going to take you | 其中一辆会送你去 英国政治家最重要的育成场 |
[32:20] | to the chief nursery of England’s statesmen | |
[32:22] | and the other one is going to take you and I | 另一辆会送你跟我去 任何你想去的地方,李欧 |
[32:24] | wherever you wanna go, Leo. | |
[32:26] | Can you just give me a lift into town? | 可以载我去城里吗? |
[32:31] | Gus, when am I gonna see some ROI | 葛斯,我为李欧花了这么多学费 何时能看到成果? |
[32:34] | on all that cash I’ve dropped on Leo’s tutelage? | |
[32:37] | I mean, you’re fucking my son, least you could do | 你跟我儿子搞上了 至少可以把他弄进大学吧? -你在说什么? -放心,我很支持你们 |
[32:38] | – is get him into college, right? – What the fuck? | |
[32:40] | Don’t worry, you know I’m an ally. | |
[32:42] | It’s not financially viable not to be, in the current culture. | 要赚钱必须掌握文化潮流 |
[32:47] | He’s… he’s still waiting to hear back. | 他还在等校方的回复 |
[32:51] | All right. | 我把今天空下来了 你要跟我一块吃午饭 |
[32:52] | I cleared my entire schedule for today. | |
[32:55] | And you are gonna have lunch with me. | |
[32:57] | Why are you dressed like pound shop GQ? | 你为什么穿得像 杂货店版的男性杂志? |
[33:00] | I don’t know what that is. I have an evening engagement. | 我不知道那是什么 我晚上有约 |
[33:03] | I am a public figure, Leopold. | 我是公众人物,李欧 |
[33:06] | Your father’s a public figure, all right? | 你父亲是公众人物,好吗? |
[33:08] | Are you not in any way proud of that? | -你完全不觉得骄傲吗? -不是很骄傲 |
[33:10] | Not particularly Dad, no. | |
[33:11] | Well, you know what? Neither am I. | 知道吗,我也不自豪 果然是有其父必有其子 |
[33:12] | Apple does not fall far from the tree. | |
[33:14] | Sorry. Sorry, Jesse, I really do need to go. | 抱歉,对不起 杰西,我真的得走了 |
[33:16] | – Are you okay to let yourself out? – Yeah. | 你们可以自己离开吗? |
[33:18] | Yeah, the car’s waiting for you. We can continue this on the way home? | 没问题,车子在等了 回家路上慢慢谈吧 |
[33:20] | – Just drop me off in town. – Hey, dude. Hey… | 载我到市区就行 我很努力了,不能给我一个机会? |
[33:22] | I’m… I’m really trying now. | |
[33:24] | Can you… can you gimme a break? | |
[33:25] | Can you not do this in front of Gus? | 可以别当着葛斯的面说吗? |
[33:27] | It’s not what he expects from a public figure. | 这不符合他对公众人物的期待 |
[33:37] | Really do appreciate the lift. | 谢谢你的便车 |
[33:40] | Bet your parents are proud. | 你爸妈一定很骄傲 "荷波史登" |
[33:46] | All we have is work, huh? | 真是一刻不得闲 |
[33:49] | Listen, Jesse. I think this thing is about to move our fucking way. | 杰西,我们要转运了 |
[33:51] | I’m done with you. | 我跟你没戏唱了 |
[33:53] | – Why did I pick up? – Why did you pick up? | -我干吗接电话? -我怎么知道你为什么接电话 |
[33:55] | I’m fucked if I know | |
[33:56] | but we can psychoanalyze the whys of you and me | 这个等我们老了再分析吧 但现在给我听好 |
[33:58] | when I’m old and you’re older but right now | |
[33:59] | you just need to listen. | |
[34:01] | FastAide very fucking fragile up here now. | 快助现在很脆弱 |
[34:03] | Most of the key shorts have been cleared out | 大部分的空单已经脱手了 仓位现在清爽多了 |
[34:05] | and this thing is much cleaner. | |
[34:08] | I assume there’s a couple of big institutional guys still to go. | 应该还有几个大户还没脱手 |
[34:10] | Those Reddit virgins don’t ever really stand a chance | 碰上基本面和重力 那些红迪处男不堪一击 |
[34:12] | against fundamentals and gravity. | |
[34:16] | So, the party’s over? Our short’s moving in our direction? | 所以派对结束了? 做空开始有回报 |
[34:19] | Prudent to stop out at a more favorable level. | 等价位好再强制平仓是对的 |
[34:25] | No, our party’s just starting. | 不对,派对才刚开始 |
[34:28] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[34:29] | I don’t know where you’re going with this. | 我不知道你想干吗 |
[34:32] | That… whatever, ineffable, subconscious thing. | 就是那种难以形容的潜意识感觉 |
[34:36] | Do you have that with me? Do you trust me? | 你对我有吗,你信任我吗? |
[34:39] | Look, your trader says it’s held up by air. | 听着,你的交易员说 那是空中阁楼 |
[34:42] | After the last guy stops out, it’s cratering. | 最后一个人平仓之后就要垮了 |
[34:45] | And that last guy is me. | 最后一个人就是我 |
[34:46] | That’s not the trade. That’s not our trade. | 不是那笔交易 那不是我们要做的交易 |
[34:49] | I’m not stopping out. I’m not letting you walk away from this with a loss. | 我不会平仓的 我不会让你亏损 |
[34:52] | We sell more into the reversal. | 我们加码下注,打得它求饶 |
[34:54] | And we pummel this bitch until she yelps. | |
[34:57] | That’s all very cute. But you heard your trader? | 真可爱,但是你也听到 交易员说的话了 |
[34:59] | He thinks it’s going down now. From his lips to God’s ears. | 他觉得要下来了 若他说得没错 他不会出高价的 |
[35:02] | He’s not gonna put in a strong bid. | |
[35:04] | What… what’s the catalyst? | 他有什么诱因吗? |
[35:06] | Yes, it’s going down, but that is the trade after the trade. | 对,的确是在跌 但我们说的是交易之后的交易 |
[35:08] | First he needs to think it’s going up. | 首先他必须预期股价会上扬 |
[35:11] | Because a big investor | 因为有大户要买进才能强制平仓 |
[35:13] | still needs to buy to cover in order to stop out. | |
[35:16] | You are gonna be that big investor. | 那个大户就是你 |
[35:19] | I’ll make sure he reads you the wrong way | 我会确保让他误解你的意思 |
[35:22] | We are going to cheat him. | 我们要骗他 我们告诉他你要平仓 |
[35:24] | We’re gonna tell him that you’re stopping out. | |
[35:26] | He’ll think you’re buying to cover the short | 让他觉得你要买进股票补空单 |
[35:29] | so he’ll set his price high. | 抬高自己的售价 |
[35:31] | We’ll get his price | 我们敲定他的价钱 透过他卖出,逆转这个局势 |
[35:32] | and then we’ll sell through him and move this thing in our direction. | |
[35:35] | – You pull this off… – Then you are my client… | -如果你成功的话‥ -你要昭告天下,你是我的客户 |
[35:38] | and you will tell everyone. | |
[35:40] | And if I wanna to go | 如果我想去摩根史坦利,高盛 瑞士信贷,花旗 甚至是火星 |
[35:42] | to MS, GS, CS, Citi fucking Mars | |
[35:47] | you will tell them that I am the guarantor of your business. | 你都要告诉他们 我是你业务的担保人 |
[35:51] | Make this happen, maybe we are talking again. | 等这件事成功了之后我们再说吧 |
[35:56] | Sec. | 等一下 |
[35:59] | Rish. Bloom’s in max pain. | 瑞希,布鲁受不了了 |
[36:02] | He shorted a ton of FastAide through Goldman | 他透过高盛做空快助 现在想透过我们平仓 清掉空头,我们能帮忙吗? |
[36:04] | and he wants to stop out through us and cut his short. | |
[36:07] | Can we help? | |
[36:10] | If he can hear me. If the prick can hear me. | 如果他听得到 如果那个狗东西听得到 |
[36:13] | Did he get that? | 他听到了吗? |
[36:16] | Tell him I… I love the name. | 跟他说我喜欢这支股票 |
[36:18] | No, no. I adore the name. | 不对,是爱死这支股票了 |
[36:20] | I introduced the name to my parents | 我狠操它之后 再把它介绍给我爸妈 |
[36:21] | after I rattled her several ways to Sunday. | |
[36:23] | That’s how much I love FastAide. | 我就是这么爱快助 |
[36:25] | Getting out is gonna cost him. | 想平仓的话得花大钱 |
[36:26] | Okay. He gets it. You have a big dick. | 他知道你很厉害,你知道他的走向 他必须买进才能平仓 |
[36:28] | You know his direction. He has to buy to cover to stop out. | |
[36:31] | He wants to know how wide you’ll be in 19 million shares? | 他想知道一千九百万股要花多少? |
[36:33] | Actually, tell him the exact amount is 18.952 million. | 跟他说是 一千八百九十五万两千股 |
[36:37] | Then he’ll definitely think it’s an unwind and I’m getting out. | 他肯定会觉得这是平仓 而且我要退场了 |
[36:40] | Sorry, the exact amount is 18.952 million shares. | 抱歉,确切数字 是一千八百九十五万两千股 |
[36:44] | Full size, only you. | 全部一次跟你交易 |
[36:47] | Okay, last trade was 92, trading up. | 最后一笔交易价是92 还在上涨 |
[36:51] | I can make him 60 points wide around my mid | 我可以在中间给他60点 买下一千八百九十五万两千股 但他必须保证现在交易 不管什么保护法了 叫他等一下 |
[36:53] | on 18.952 million, if he guarantees to trade now. | |
[36:57] | – Fuck Dodd-Frank. How’re you left? – Tell him to wait. | |
[37:02] | Eighty-five-45 around three. He like it? | 85点45,价差3左右 他要吗? |
[37:04] | Make him wait. We’ll get a better price. | 让他等 我们能等到更好的价钱 |
[37:06] | Off. Higher now! Make him 95-55. I’m taking him to the cleaners. | 更高了,现在是95点55 我要把他榨干 |
[37:09] | Do the man there. Yours. Sell… sell. | 就是现在,出手,卖‥ |
[37:11] | Yours. Bloom sells 18.952 million at 295. | 给你了,布鲁以295售出 一千八百九十五万两千股 |
[37:16] | I’m quietly impressed. | 真佩服你 |
[37:19] | “Yours”? What do you mean fucking “yours”? | 给我? 什么意思? |
[37:21] | I mean he sells. | 我是说他卖了 |
[37:24] | Are you mentally challenged? Are you out of your fucking tree? | 你脑子有洞吗? 是不是疯了? |
[37:26] | He guaranteed you a trade. On your spread. | 他跟你保证的是交易 保证你的价差,你的价位 而不是走向 |
[37:28] | On your price. Not a direction. | |
[37:31] | You read him too far. You took the piss. | 是你自己过度解读 你忙着取笑他 被他反将一军,就这样 |
[37:34] | He called you out. And that’s that. | |
[37:38] | Do you think I’m soft? | 你当我是软脚虾吗? |
[37:42] | You put your hand up to signal we were done and he was a buyer. | 你比了手势成交,他是买家 |
[37:45] | You misread my signal. I told you to wait | 你看错了,我叫你等一下 |
[37:47] | and then I signaled to sell. | 然后比手势叫你卖 我们有口头约定,这你很清楚 |
[37:49] | Rish, we have a verbal contract. You know that. | |
[37:52] | Shit happens. | 这种鸟事难免会发生 |
[37:54] | Let’s just eat it. It’s Bloom. He’s satisfied. | 我们就认了吧,反正布鲁很满意 |
[37:56] | Harper, I’m the fucking spiv. You don’t spiv the spiv! | 荷波,我才是老千 谁都不能对我耍老千 |
[37:59] | You knowingly helped Rishi read him the wrong way. | 你故意让瑞希误会 |
[38:01] | So Rishi laid three points above the fair price | 所以瑞希在市价上加了三个百分点 |
[38:04] | expecting Jesse to buy it off him. | 希望杰西会买进 |
[38:05] | Right, and now I’m now long a load more of this shit | 对,现在我手上有一堆烂价股票 |
[38:07] | at a shit price. | |
[38:09] | I’m in a $75-million hole! | 你害我亏了7500万 |
[38:10] | I heard the whole sorry fucking thing. | 我全都听到了 我在听你们的对话,荷波 |
[38:13] | I was patched into your line, Harper. | |
[38:15] | Well then, why didn’t you fucking step in? | 那你为什么不出面? |
[38:17] | – I wanted proof of who she was. – She’s blown up my entire year! | 我要看清她是什么样的人 我整年的业绩都被她毁了 |
[38:22] | You are gonna be losing friends with this kind of behavior. | 这种行为会让你众叛亲离 |
[38:24] | And who are you then? | 那你又是什么人? |
[38:26] | “Face value”? | 只有表面? |
[38:28] | I knew you were full of shit. | 我早就知道你满嘴屁话 |
[38:31] | Go fuck yourself. | 去死吧 |
[38:34] | I have to take this upstairs immediately. | 我必须马上报上去 |
[38:37] | Immediately. Log out of your Bloomie. | 马上登出公司通讯 |
[38:39] | Fucking now. I’m not fucking around! | 我说马上,我不是在开玩笑 |
[39:03] | Well, would you look at that? It’s starting to tick up. | 看到没有,股价开始涨了 |
[39:09] | Turns out your man’s no match for the Internet, love. | 看来你的大客户 还是比不过网路的力量 |
[39:16] | Get off my fucking floor. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[39:40] | “The room was in that disorder | "从房间的凌乱可看出 是一向有人服侍的屋主所为" |
[39:42] | produced only by those who have always had servants.” | |
[39:48] | Hemingway. About a very rich girl | 海明威写的,在描述一个 找不到人生目标的富家女 |
[39:51] | who doesn’t know what she’s doing with her life. | |
[39:55] | Was she hot, at least? | 她至少很火辣吧? |
[40:03] | I’ve never come that many times. | 我从来没有高潮过这么多次 |
[40:08] | So many… stages. | 这么多阶段 |
[40:12] | And I’ve never been with a married person before. | 我从来没有跟已婚人士在一起过 所以才这么销魂 |
[40:19] | I’ve never thought of myself as l’autre femme. | 我没想过自己会是‥ (法语)第三者 |
[40:22] | La maitresse. | (法语)情妇 |
[40:24] | I wouldn’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:27] | Elsa and I have our rules. | 艾莎和我有一套规定 |
[40:30] | When it developed to the stage it got to last night | 一旦发展到昨天那样的阶段 我就必须告诉她 |
[40:33] | I had to tell her. | |
[40:37] | That’s just how we operate. It works for us. | 这是我们相处的方式 很适合我们 |
[40:43] | What did you say? | 你是怎么说的? |
[40:45] | I told her I was in danger | 我跟她说 我可能会违反我们的一条规定 |
[40:49] | of breaking one of our rules. | |
[40:51] | Surely, people don’t actually have rules around these things? | 这种事不可能有规定吧? |
[40:55] | Yes. We established them | 有的 我们当初订定规则 就订好她会是比较开放的那一方 |
[40:58] | when we established that she was the more open partner | |
[41:03] | in our open arrangement. | |
[41:07] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to freak you out. | 抱歉,我无意吓到你 |
[41:11] | I don’t mean to use such practical language. | 我不是故意讲得这么实际 |
[41:14] | Elsa is very exacting. She’s a QC, you see. | 艾莎很一板一眼 她是做品管的 |
[41:19] | How long have you been open? | 你们的开放式关系多久了? |
[41:21] | That’s Elsa’s phrasing. | 那是艾莎的用字 |
[41:23] | I prefer “polyamorous.” | 我喜欢用"多边恋" |
[41:27] | She’s not one for monogamy. | 她不是个专一的人 |
[41:30] | She was very promiscuous | 她以前很滥交 那是70年代的事 |
[41:32] | and I guess it was the ’70s. | |
[41:35] | Then she had a cancer scare in her fifties | 她五十几岁的时候 以为自己罹癌,吓了一跳 |
[41:40] | but I needed some parameters. | 但我需要界限 |
[41:46] | She is seeing someone, so why can’t I? | 她另外有人,我也可以 |
[41:54] | It’s nice to be in an institution as comforting as marriage | 处于婚姻之中却不觉得受困 感觉很不错 |
[41:58] | and not feel trapped. | |
[42:01] | I know you’re younger than me | 我知道你比我年轻 |
[42:02] | but surely you’re not naive enough to think | 但也不至于天真到以为 我会循规蹈矩吧? |
[42:05] | I’m not just a little messy, yeah? | |
[42:30] | Good lunch? | 午餐吃得开心吗? |
[42:34] | Have you seen what that analyst at Alliance Bernstein’s | 有没有看到联博投信的分析师 是怎么说快助的? 那个长得像杰瑞亚当斯的 |
[42:36] | saying about FastAide? The Gerry Adams-looking one. | |
[42:39] | Nah, I would say he’s more Harold Shipman. | 没有,我觉得他比较像 哈罗德希普曼 |
[42:41] | – Similar vibe though, isn’t it? – Is this… is this Robert? | 这两人的感觉很像吧? 这是罗伯吗? |
[42:44] | Oh yeah, I mean, the whole glasses-beard aesthetic. | |
[42:46] | Big criminal energy, that combo. | |
[42:48] | – You rock that combo. – In-joke. | 这是我们的笑话 |
[42:51] | Nothing interesting, actually, the more I listen. | |
[42:52] | Our sense of humor has matured since then. | 我们的幽默感现在比较成熟了 |
[42:56] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[42:57] | He’s kind of mentoring me, I think. | 他现在似乎在带我,好像吧 |
[43:01] | Interesting path to follow. | 你找的师父很奇怪 |
[43:04] | Jerry Adams and Harold Shipman would make a better equity analyst… | |
[43:07] | Actually, I’m more and more certain he’s one of the good ones. | 其实我越来越觉得他是个好人 |
[43:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 我不会让别人利用我,欺负我 |
[43:13] | I’d never let myself get used and abused. | |
[43:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:21] | So you shouldn’t. Me, neither. | 你不该这样,我也是 |
[43:33] | I know I’ve not been much of a mentor at all. | 我知道我从来没有好好带过你 |
[43:38] | But if you ever need anything, I’m just upstairs. | 不过要是有什么需要 我就在楼上 |
[43:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:06] | Somewhere to be? | 有地方要去? |
[44:08] | No, just a work thing later. | 晚点有工作 |
[44:11] | We’re staying in London for a week. | 我们会在伦敦停留一周 来吃晚饭吧,带李欧一起来 |
[44:14] | Come round for dinner. You and Leo. | |
[44:17] | You can see your nephews, you know, in person. | 这样就能看看你的外甥本人了 |
[44:20] | I’m sorry I’ve been a bit absent. | 抱歉,我有点心不在焉 |
[44:24] | How are they? | 孩子好吗? |
[44:26] | Walking reminders that we’re all going to die. | 看到孩子学走路 让我体悟到自己终将一死 |
[44:29] | They’re walking already? | 已经会走路了? |
[44:31] | I look at them and think | 看着孩子,我会心里一惊 觉得自己来日无多 |
[44:32] | “Fuck, we haven’t got much left, have we?” | |
[44:36] | That sounds morbid. | 感觉很病态 |
[44:38] | It’s fantastic. | 其实很棒,提醒我自己还活着 |
[44:40] | Reminds me I’m alive. | |
[44:44] | You know, we’ll blink and be back here with both of them. | 我们很快就会为了他们 回到这里来 |
[44:47] | Kwaku tried to sign them up from the hospital | 他们一出生 奎库就在医院帮他们登记了 |
[44:49] | the moment they were born. | |
[44:50] | Apparently, they don’t do that anymore. | 现在已经不流行这样了 |
[44:52] | Well, that seems more meritocratic. | 精英教育的意味太浓厚 |
[44:55] | It’s a miracle we got him here. | 他能进来真的是奇迹 |
[44:57] | He’s having some behavioral issues. | 他有一些"行为问题" |
[45:01] | I think they’d appreciate it, if you visited him once in a while. | 如果你能偶尔去看看 他们会很高兴的 |
[45:04] | Talk to him. Get him back on the right track. | 跟他谈谈,让他重回正轨 |
[45:10] | You know you have to take that promotion, right? | 你知道你必须接受升职吧? |
[45:15] | It’s admirable what you’ve been doing. | 你的工作很崇高,真的 我们都以你为荣 |
[45:17] | It really is, and we’re all proud of you. | |
[45:20] | But you need to get going again. | 但是你必须重新出发 我们不会让你虚度人生 |
[45:21] | We’re not going to just let you throw your life away. | |
[45:23] | I think that’s a bit melodramatic. | 你讲得太夸张了 |
[45:25] | Well, we’re all prone to melodrama in this family. | 我们家本来就比较夸张 |
[45:29] | You told them you’d do three years at Pierpoint. | 你跟他们说你会在码点待三年 |
[45:32] | You did less than a year. | 结果不到一年就离开了 |
[45:34] | You spend a year treading water… frankly, wasting time | 这一年你都在原地踏步 老实说就是浪费时间 |
[45:39] | not contributing, static yet unstable. | 对社会没有贡献,停滞但不稳定 |
[45:42] | You’ve barely seen any of us. | 几乎不跟家人见面 |
[45:45] | They give you latitude in other parts of your life. | 你生活的其他方面 我们完全不过问 |
[45:47] | – What does that mean? – You know what it means. | -什么意思? -你心里明白 |
[45:50] | And they don’t really care anymore. | 他们也已经不在乎了 |
[45:52] | I mean, they care as little now as they’re ever going to care. | 他们在乎的程度已经不能再低了 |
[45:56] | But this instability… | 但这种不稳定状态 他们不会明讲,但心里很难过 |
[45:58] | they won’t tell you this, but it kills them. | |
[46:00] | – I’m working now. – And it’s tantamount to social work. | -我现在有工作 -那根本就是社工 |
[46:02] | It has no visible trajectory. | 没有任何可见的发展轨迹 |
[46:05] | You’re bailing out the boat | 现在是你一边舀水,船一边进水 |
[46:06] | but the water’s just rushing back in through the holes. | |
[46:10] | One man can’t make a difference there. | 光是一个人无法影响大局 |
[46:11] | That’s a virtuoso piece of rhetoric. Well done. She’d be proud. | 好华丽的比喻,她会很骄傲的 |
[46:14] | She’d be a lot less subtle, if she got going. | 如果是她说,不会这么隐晦 |
[46:18] | They just want us to live up to their expectations. | 他们只希望 我们不要辜负他们的期待 |
[46:21] | Otherwise, what else was this all for? | 不然这一切是为了什么? |
[46:29] | I’m not sure that’s physically or spiritually possible. | 不论是身体或心灵 这应该都做不到 |
[46:32] | Well then, just live up to your own. | 那就不要辜负自己的期待 |
[46:35] | Don’t you think you have a responsibility | 你难道没有责任 让孩子拥有你有的一切吗? |
[46:37] | to give your kids what you got? | |
[46:41] | You going to do that on 17 grand a year? | 用你一万七的年薪做得到吗? |
[46:49] | It’s time to stop dancing. | 别再跳舞了 |
[46:54] | In the name of the Father, and of the Son | 以圣父,圣子和圣灵之名 阿门 |
[46:57] | and of the Holy Spirit, amen. | |
[47:00] | Oh, thank fuck… | |
[47:01] | Yes, who’s Mark Michaelides’ number two at Millennium? | 小雅,马克麦可德斯 在千禧的副手是谁? |
[47:04] | Sorry, it was a Wyndy contact. He’s about to jump on. | 抱歉,那是温登的联络人 但要跟我们合作了 |
[47:07] | Samuel Shinner. | -山缪尔谢纳 -山姆‥山缪尔 |
[47:09] | Sam. Samuel. | |
[47:11] | Are you going now? | 你要走了? |
[47:13] | Samuel, can I call you back in five? | 山缪尔,我可以等等回电吗? |
[47:16] | Cheers, buddy. Thank you. | 谢了,兄弟,谢谢你 |
[47:18] | I’m gonna concede that I have too active a sex life | 我承认我的性生活过于活跃 不能当红迪网民 |
[47:20] | – to be a Redditor. – Hey! | |
[47:22] | – But I respect them. – Thanks. | -但我很尊敬他们 -谢了 |
[47:25] | So how many times a week do you expect to be entertaining, then? | 你每周有几个晚上要陪客户? |
[47:29] | Five. | 五个晚上,加上两顿午餐 有时候连周末都要 基本上就是我所有的人生 |
[47:31] | A couple of lunches, the odd weekend here and there, my entire life. | |
[47:34] | Silverstone, Ascot, Henley, that sort of thing? | 去看表演和比赛之类的? |
[47:37] | Stamps on a drunken asshole’s passport. | 成天喝得醉醺醺? |
[47:40] | You know, you spend that much time with your boss | 花这么多时间跟上司相处 对方根本就是你配偶了 |
[47:41] | they’re effectively your spouse? | |
[47:44] | Well, that’s why you don’t cross the line, do you? | 所以才不能越界,是吧? |
[47:49] | Oh fuck, Kenny, that really was not a dig at you. | 可恶,肯尼,我不是想奚落你 |
[47:54] | Honestly, it was a promise to my future self. | 真的,那是对未来的我做的承诺 |
[47:57] | Future selves, eh? And they’re pesky fuckers to please. | 未来的自己? 想取悦他们很难 |
[48:03] | Look, I don’t know if it’s having to pick up Wyndy’s slack | 听着,不知道是因为 要接手温登的工作 |
[48:06] | or the prospect of actually having to manage | 还是想到未来要有效管理下属 我觉得自己必须‥ |
[48:08] | people with some degree of competency, but I feel like… | |
[48:10] | Oh no, no. Please, it’s… | 不用,拜托,没有这个必要 -真的,你不用‥ -给我这样的人一点权力 |
[48:12] | it’s entirely unnecessary. Honestly, you don’t need… | |
[48:15] | You give someone like me a little bit of power | |
[48:18] | – and, I don’t know. – It’s a hierarchy. | 这是阶级制度,我懂‥ |
[48:19] | I get it, I get it. | |
[48:21] | Nah. No, that’s shite. It’s scapegoating. | 不是那套鬼话,这是在推卸责任 |
[48:26] | I sat under Wyndham | 我在温登手下做事,他对我一向公道 有时候我会想,碰到像我的上司 我的工作会是怎样 |
[48:27] | and he was never anything but fair to me. | |
[48:30] | And sometimes I wonder what my career would look like | |
[48:33] | if I had to work under someone like me. | |
[48:36] | You know, like I was? | 我说的是以前的我 |
[48:38] | Well, it’s a lottery who you get to sit next to. | 跟什么人一起工作像是在抽奖 |
[48:41] | I’ve won plenty of those in my life, so… | 我抽中过好几次大奖 所以真的没事‥ |
[48:44] | It’s fine. Honestly, it’s fine. | |
[48:45] | I’m… I’m glad you’re ending up somewhere you’re gonna flourish. | 我很高兴你能到 可以让你发挥的部门 |
[48:50] | ‘Cause I actually do… I want that for you. | 因为我真的希望你宏图大展 |
[48:53] | And… | |
[48:55] | I’m sure you don’t want to hear anything about me | 我知道你不想 再听我又说自己的事 大概也很担心我又故态复萌 |
[48:57] | for the millionth time and you’re probably wary | |
[49:00] | that this is just some more bullshit about my own bullshit, but… | |
[49:06] | from a place of empathy | 但我想设身处地 |
[49:09] | or like, as close as anyone can physically hope | 或是尽可能地理解别人的感受 |
[49:11] | to understand how somebody else must have felt… | |
[49:14] | and I need to say this to you. | 我必须跟你说 |
[49:19] | I am so sorry, Yasmin. | 雅思敏,我真的很抱歉 |
[49:29] | Hey Leo, I think you should give your dad a call. | 李欧,你该打个电话给你爸 |
[49:33] | No, I just don’t think you should lie to your family. | 我只是觉得你不该欺骗家人 |
[49:37] | Yeah, call him. | 对,打个电话给他 |
[49:42] | You telling him | 你跟他开口的这个事实 远比你讲的内容重要 |
[49:43] | will be way more meaningful than the content of what you actually say. | |
[49:48] | Okay. Okay. I gotta go, good luck. | 我要挂电话了,祝你好运 |
[50:00] | Hey! | |
[50:09] | Martingale always loses eventually. | 平赌一定会输的 |
[50:15] | I’m gonna eat the loss. Stop out through Goldman. | 我认赔,让高盛平仓 |
[50:22] | Jesse, who are we kidding? | 杰西,我们这是想骗谁? |
[50:24] | This is you. This is not about the money. | 这可是你啊,重点不是钱 |
[50:28] | What is it about then? You tell me. | 那不然是什么? |
[50:34] | I look like I’m about to go on Leno. | 我觉得自己好像要上谈话秀 |
[50:37] | Like a fucking clown. | 像个天杀的小丑一样 |
[50:39] | What is this about? | 那不然重点是什么? |
[50:43] | You can’t buy the first flush of a career. | 赚到第一桶金的快感是买不到的 |
[50:47] | That white heat | 那种刚刚起步,发光发热的快感 |
[50:50] | of a career trajectory just starting out. | |
[50:54] | You gave that to me so you could feel it again. | 你给我这个机会 是为了想重新体验 |
[50:58] | You really gonna let the fucking mob win? | 你真的要让那群乌合之众赢吗? |
[51:01] | Over you? Jesse fucking Bloom? | 让他们打败 大名鼎鼎的杰西布鲁? |
[51:07] | You’re… you’re appealing to the worst part of me. | 你想挑起我的劣根性 |
[51:13] | It’s the part that thrills you. | 这才是最让你兴奋的 |
[51:15] | I don’t have to tell you, life is gamified. | 我不用告诉你人生是一场游戏 |
[51:18] | You strip away the jargon, the expertise | 拿掉专业术语,专业知识 和该死的形式礼节 |
[51:21] | the fucking ceremony | |
[51:23] | you chose a career in the ultimate game. | 你选择以终极游戏作为你的事业 |
[51:27] | And you chose me | 你选择了我,是因为我提醒了你 |
[51:29] | because I remind you | |
[51:31] | that it can still have meaning if we win. | 只要赢了,就还有意义 |
[51:35] | Go out there, talk your fucking book just like you did with the pandemic. | 出去打书吧 就像你处理疫情那样 |
[51:44] | You are gonna go out there | 你要出去说你这辈子 最有信心的做空就是快助 |
[51:45] | you’re gonna say the highest conviction short of your lifetime | |
[51:48] | is FastAide. | |
[51:49] | It’s a piece of shit. It belongs in the dirt. | 快助是垃圾,应该弃之如敝屣 |
[51:52] | You have the power to obliterate it | 你靠自己的力量就能粉碎它 |
[51:55] | just by dint of who you are. | |
[52:00] | Welcome to the feeling. | 欢迎面对你的感受 |
[52:09] | Harper, it’s my son. | 荷波,是我儿子打来的 |
[52:12] | Hey. Yeah. | 对 |
[52:15] | It’s fine. It’s… it’s fine. | 没关系的‥ |
[52:20] | No, now’s good. Can you get lost? | 现在可以谈,你出去 |
[52:25] | I’m here, yeah. | 我在,对 |
[52:30] | I’ll see you out there. | 在外面见,这是我们最后的机会 我在码点待不下去了 |
[52:31] | This is our last chance. I’m already done at Pierpoint. | |
[53:02] | Right. | |
[53:26] | Apologies, but due to unforeseen circumstances | 很抱歉,但基于无法预期的原因 |
[53:30] | Jesse Bloom will not be gracing us with his presence. | 杰西布鲁今晚无法出席 |
[53:33] | We’ll be moving straight on to Diana Amoa on telemedicine | 接下来请黛安阿默 从永续投资的角度谈远距医疗 |
[53:37] | from an ESG perspective. | |
[54:09] | Why are you here then? | 你怎么来了? |
[54:12] | Are we worth a bid away? | 我们值得被挖角吗? |
[54:17] | Shut the door. | 关门,坐下来谈 待续 谢谢观赏 |
[54:20] | Take a seat. |