Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Inherent Vice(性本恶)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Inherent Vice(性本恶)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:性本恶
英文名称:Inherent Vice
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] 压制请保留译者署名
[00:26] 加利福尼亚州 戈蒂塔海滩 1970年
[00:33] She came along the alley and up the back stairs the way she always used to. 她顺着小巷走过来 爬上后门楼梯 就像过去一样
[00:39] Doc hadn’t seen her in over a year. 多克已经有一年多没见过她了
[00:41] Nobody had. 没人见过
[00:44] Back then it was always sandals… 她过去总穿凉鞋
[00:46] …bottom half of a flower-print bikini… 下半身印花比基尼
[00:49] …and a faded Country Joe and the Fish T-shirt. 加上乡巴佬和鱼乐队的褪色T恤
[00:53] Tonight, she was all in flatland gear… 今晚她却完全是一副平原地区的打扮
[00:56] …hair a lot shorter than he remembered… 头发比他记忆中的短很多
[00:58] …looking just like she swore she would never look. 看上去就像她自己所不齿为之的那副模样
[01:09] Psst. 喂
[01:16] That you, Shasta? 是你吗 莎斯塔?
[01:23] Thinks he’s hallucinating. 以为有幻觉了吧
[01:26] No, just a new package, I guess. 只是这身新行头 我猜
[01:41] I need your help, Doc. 要你帮个忙 多克
[01:45] You know I have an office now? It’s like a day job and everything. 你知道我现在有办公室吧?就像那种白天上班的人
[01:50] I looked in the phone book and almost went over there. 我查了电话簿 差一点就去那里了
[01:54] Then I thought better for everyone if this looks like a secret rendezvous. 不过我又想 这地方看起来挺隐秘 对我们都好
[01:59] Is somebody keeping a close eye? 有人跟踪你?
[02:03] Just spent an hour on surface streets trying to make it look good. 刚刚在马路上花了一个小时 希望是没盯梢的
[02:13] Uh… 呃…
[02:16] You want a beer? 想喝啤酒吗?
[02:19] How about a beer? You want a beer? 来点啤酒吧?喝啤酒吗?
[02:21] Yeah. 好吧
[02:27] Uh… 呃..
[02:37] There’s this guy. 我有个男人
[02:40] Gentleman of the straight-world persuasion? 正儿八经的绅士吧?
[02:49] Okay, Doc. 好吧 多克
[02:53] He’s married. 他结婚了
[02:57] Some, uh, money situation? 和…钱有关吧?
[03:03] And the wife, uh, she knows about you? 人家妻子知道你了?
[03:05] She’s seeing somebody too. 她外面也有人
[03:07] But it’s not just the usual. 但不是那种普通情夫
[03:09] I think they’re working on some creepy, little scheme. 他们正在一起策划阴谋诡计
[03:12] To make off with the hubby’s fortune? 卷着老公的钱跑路 是吧?
[03:15] Yeah, I think I’ve heard of that happening once or twice. 我听说过一两桩这种事
[03:20] And you want me to do, uh, what exactly? 那么…你究竟想让我做什么?
[03:26] Is they want me in on it. 他们想拉我入伙
[03:30] They think I’m the one who can reach him when he’s vulnerable. 他们认为我是那种可以在他软弱的时候 接近他的人
[03:33] Or as much as he ever gets. 或者说尽可能没提防时
本电影台词包含不重复单词:2257个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:426个,六级词汇:226个,GRE词汇:256个,托福词汇:351个,考研词汇:481个,专四词汇:396个,专八词汇:71个,
所有生词标注共:927个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:37] Bare-ass and asleep. 光屁股睡觉时
[03:39] I knew you’d understand. 我就知道你懂的
[03:43] Are you still trying to figure out if it’s right or wrong? 你还在琢磨这是对是错吗 莎斯塔?
[03:53] Worse than that. 比这还糟
[03:58] How much loyalty I owe him. 我在考虑自己欠他多少忠心
[04:01] Groovy. 很好
[04:04] All right… 那好
[04:05] …emotions aside, let’s look at the rent. 不谈感情 我们谈谈钱
[04:09] How much of, uh, your rent’s he been picking up? 你的房租他出多少?
[04:11] – All of it. – Pretty, uh, hefty? – 全部 – 挺贵的吧?
[04:15] For Hancock Park? 租的房子在汉科克公园(洛杉矶最奢华的富人区之一)
[04:16] You’re giving him IOUs for everything, of course. 当然 你从他那里得到的一切都是靠打欠条
[04:19] You fucker. If I had known you were still this bitter… 我操 要是早知道你还是这么刻薄…
[04:22] Me? I’m trying to be professional, is all. 我?只是想做得专业一点 仅此而已
[04:27] All right. 好吧,那么…
[04:29] How much have the, uh, wifey and boyfriend offered to cut you in for? 那个老婆和男友拖你下水 出什么价?
[04:37] It isn’t what you’re thinking. 不是你想的那样 多克
[04:38] Don’t worry. Thinking comes later. 别急 可以过会再想
[04:43] What else? 还有啥?
[04:48] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[04:50] It sounds like they wanna commit him to a loony bin. 但听上去他们打算把他关进疯人院
[04:57] Back when they were together… 在过去 她能几个星期都没啥复杂表情
[04:59] …she could go weeks without anything more complicated than a pout. 顶多撅一下嘴
[05:04] Now she was laying some heavy combination of face ingredients… 现在她让他看到的 是面部各种表情的结合
[05:07] …on Doc that he couldn’t read at all. 以至于他根本就读不懂
[05:11] Argh. Fuck. 啊 该死
[05:13] Come to think of it, there’d never been this much sorrow in her voice. 再想想 他从没听过她的声音中浮着这么多忧愁
[05:19] Heard you’re seeing someone downtown? 听说你在和下城某个女人约会?
[05:21] Penny? 你是说佩妮?
[05:24] Some kind of junior DA? 她是初级检察官吧?
[05:26] Yeah, you think, uh, somebody down there could stop this before it happens? 对 你认为那里的人可以阻止这件事的发生?
[05:31] Not too many places I could go with this, Doc. 碰到这种事情我也没几个地方能去 多克
[05:41] I’ll talk to Penny. 好吧 我会和佩妮谈谈
[05:43] See what we can see. 看看能怎么办
[05:46] Your happy couple, they have names? 你那对幸福小情侣 你知道他们叫什么吧?
[05:51] It’s Mickey Wolfmann. 是米奇·乌尔夫曼
[05:56] Who’s always in the paper? The real-estate big shot? 那个经常上报纸的地产巨鳄?
[06:00] Yeah. 对
[06:05] Can’t tell anyone about this, Doc. 你不能把这事告诉任何人 多克
[06:10] Oh. 哦
[06:11] Huh. 好的
[06:13] Deaf and dumb, part of my job. 装聋作哑是我们的职业要求
[06:17] How do I reach you? 我怎么联系你?
[06:21] You don’t. 你不要联系我
[06:23] I moved out of my old place. Staying where I can anymore. 我从原来的住处搬出来了 待在我还能待的地方
[06:27] Don’t ask. 不要多问
[06:31] There’s room here. 这里有地方
[06:35] Walk me down to my car? 送我出去好吗?
[06:41] Someone might be watching. 可能有人盯梢
[06:51] – You never did let me down, Doc. – Don’t worry. I’ll… – 你从来没让我失望过 多克 – 别急,我会…
[06:54] No, I mean, really. Ever. 不 真的 你从来没有
[06:57] Sure I did. 我当然让你失望过
[06:59] No. You were always true. 没有 你总是那么可靠
[07:07] You know, you don’t have to go. 其实 你不必这么着急走
[07:09] Watch your toes. 小心你的脚
[07:39] 性 本 恶
[07:52] Doc ran through all the things he hadn’t asked Shasta. 多克回想了一遍没有说出口的问题
[07:55] Like how much she’d come to depend on… 比如:她究竟有多依赖
[07:57] Wolfmann’s guaranteed level of ease and power. 米奇许诺的便利和权势?
[08:01] And least askable of all: 最问不出口的问题
[08:04] How passionately did she really feel about old Mickey? 是她对老米奇到底有多少真正的激情?
[08:11] – Hey, what’s up, Doc? – Hey, Denis. – 你好啊 多克 – 嗨 丹尼斯
[08:13] What’s up, man? What’s going on? Doing all right? 你怎么样,一切都还好吧?
[08:16] Doc knew the likely reply: 多克知道答案很可能是
[08:19] “I love him. What else?” 一句“我爱他” 还能是什么?
[08:21] With the unspoken footnote… 虽然大家都心知肚明
[08:23] …that the word these days was being way too overused. 这句话现如今早被滥用了
[08:27] What you looking at? 你在看什么呢?
[08:35] You hungry? 你饿吗?
[08:36] Like Godzilla says to Mothra, man: 偷句哥斯拉跟摩斯拉讲的台词
[08:38] “Let’s go eat someplace.” 咱们找个地方吞东西吧
[08:40] So when Doc and Denis came in that night… 当那晚多克和丹尼斯来吃饭时
[08:43] …it wasn’t just the usual hungry doper thing. 并不只像普通的饥饿瘾君子那样
[08:46] It was something else. 而是还带着其他一些什么
[08:48] And with Neptune moving at last out of the Scorpio death-trip… 海王星终于移出了天蝎宫的死亡带
[08:52] …and rising into the Sagittarian light of the higher mind… 它正在升起 进入拥有更高级思维的射手座的照耀
[08:56] …it was bound to be something love-related. 一定是关于爱
[08:59] And I thought I knew what it was. 我想我的确知道
[09:02] So…? 怎么了?
[09:05] She stuck her head in for a minute. 她今晚来找我了
[09:08] You feeling broken up? 你难过了?
[09:10] Kind of weird seeing her again, you know? 感觉确实有点奇怪
[09:13] Yeah, I figured next time I saw her, it’d be on the tube. 我还以为再见到她会是在电视上
[09:16] Not in person. 而不是真人呢
[09:20] – Well, you’d better do something about this. – Heh. – 最好还是弄弄你这头发 – 呵
[09:22] Yeah, again? 又来?
[09:24] Can’t tell you enough: Change your hair, change your life. 我跟你唠叨不够 改变发型 改变人生
[09:26] Mm. 嗯
[09:28] Mm. Well, what do you recommend? 好吧 你有什么建议啊?
[09:31] It’s up to you. 这得看你
[09:32] Follow your intuition. 跟着你的直觉走
[09:49] Hello? 你好
[09:50] Hey, Aunt Reet? 里特姨妈
[09:53] – Hello? – Yes, honey. Make it quick. – 你好? – 亲爱的 你有话快说
[09:56] I got a live one tonight, and I totally fucked up my face. 今晚我要上直播节目 化妆却搞得一团糟
[09:59] Aw. Oh, okay. Mickey Wolfmann, what can you tell me? 哦…关于米奇·乌尔夫曼 你知道多少?
[10:04] Powerhouse in L.A. real estate. 洛杉矶房地产巨头
[10:06] From the desert to the sea. 从沙漠到海洋都是他的地盘
[10:09] Technically Jewish, but wants to be a Nazi. 严格来说是犹太人 却偏偏想当个纳粹
[10:12] What’s he to you? 你怎么招惹上他了?
[10:14] Possible case. 有个案子可能跟他有关
[10:15] Let’s say I wanted to hang out and rap with this Wolfmann. 如果我想把这个乌尔夫曼约出来 聊个天怎么办?
[10:19] Say it’s a really bad idea. 这行不通吧
[10:22] He goes around with a dozen bikers, mostly Aryan Brotherhood alumni. 他走到哪里 身边都有十几个骑摩托的保镖跟着 大多是雅利安兄弟会的流氓
[10:26] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. 哇,等等
[10:28] I flunked Social Studies… 虽然我总是翘社会研究课
[10:30] …but, uh, Jews and Aryan Brotherhood… 但是雅利安兄弟会…
[10:32] …isn’t there something about hatred? 跟犹太人没有仇恨吗?
[10:34] No. Mickey’s eccentric. More and more lately. 不是 米奇这人非常难以捉摸 最近越来越是如此
[10:38] I’d say, stoned out of his fucking mind since he discovered drugs. 要我说 就是嗑药磕傻了
[10:42] No offense to you, Doc. 我倒不是说你 多克
[10:46] So where would I, uh, find him? Like accidentally? 我该怎么做就能“碰巧遇上”他?
[10:50] Try the Channel View Estates, his latest insult to the environment. 去峡景地产找找看 那是他糟蹋环境的最新大作
[10:54] The one that Bigfoot Bjornsen does the commercials for? 就是那个比格福特·伯强生做广告的地方?
[10:57] – That’s the one. – Uh-huh. – 没错,就是那个 – 哦
[10:59] Maybe your old cop buddy’s the one who should be taking care of your case. 也许你的警察哥们才是该处理这件事的人
[11:04] Yeah, well, I did think about going to Bigfoot with this… 我确实这么想过
[11:07] …but just as I reached for the phone, history and all, I thought: 只是当我刚想打起电话的时候 就想起过往种种不愉快…
[11:13] – Well, maybe you’re better off with the Nazis. – Heh. – 好吧 也许你找纳粹更好一些 – 哈
[11:17] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[11:18] I got major liquid-liner issues. I gotta get off now, Larry. 好了 我要弄液体眼线笔 先挂了啊 拉里
[11:22] All right. 好的
[11:24] Morning, Sam. 早上好
[11:26] Hey, man. 嘿 兄弟
[11:28] I don’t want you paying rent. 我可不要你们交租金
[11:29] Rent’s a hassle. I wanna see you in your own pad… 交租金多麻烦 我要你们拥有自己的寓所
[11:33] Howdy, Bigfoot. 你好啊 比格福特
[11:34] …at Channel View Estates… 峡景地产
[11:36] …Artesia’s newest and grooviest residential housing development. 是阿特希亚最新最时髦的房地产产业
[11:39] No buzzkill credit checks. 没有恼人的信贷审查
[11:41] No rip-off minimum down payments. That’s not your bag. 更没有最低首付款 这些都无关紧要
[11:45] But check this out: 听好了:
[11:47] Fully-equipped kitchen with automatic self-cleaning oven and breakfast nook. 设备齐全的厨房 全自动清洁的烤箱
[11:51] Out of sight. 还有隐蔽设计的早餐台
[11:53] Attached one-car and available two-car garage. 加上两辆车也放得下的双位车库
[11:56] And best of all… 最棒的是
[11:58] …a view of the Dominguez Flood Control Channel… 从窗外看出去的多明古兹防洪峡的美景
[12:00] …that can only be described in two words: 只能用三个字形容
[12:03] Right on. 棒极了
[12:05] So, what’s all this now? 这是怎么一回事?
[12:12] What’s up, Doc? 多克,你好啊
[12:14] What…? 什么?
[12:18] “Michael Wolfmann, one of Los Angeles’s most prominent real estate developers… 米奇·乌尔夫曼 洛杉矶最著名的房地产商人之一
[12:22] …announced at a Wednesday press conference… 在周三的新闻发布会上宣布
[12:24] …he’s proceeding with construction of several housing developments… 继续在市内开发住宅区的计划
[12:28] …the most immediate to be Channel View Estates. 最先开工的是峡景地产…
[12:30] – Hey, Doc. – Howdy. – 你好 多克 – 你好
[12:32] Cop came around last night looking for you again. 昨天晚上警察又去你家里找你了
[12:35] – Bigfoot? – Yeah. That’s the one. – 比格福特吗? – 没错 就是他
[12:37] Huh. 哈
[12:39] I wonder why he didn’t kick in my door like usual. 他为什么不像平常一样把我大门踢开?
[12:41] He might’ve been thinking about it, but said something like, “Tomorrow’s another day.” 他好像想踢来着 但又说了句“明天也不迟”
[12:46] Which would be today, right? 那就是今天了 对吧?
[12:49] Not if I can help it. 最好别来
[12:52] All right, “Wolfmann, known for his outlandish advertising… 继续…乌尔夫曼以他的奇怪的宣传方式
[12:56] …and aggressive style, has been… 和极具攻击性的风格闻名
[12:59] …involved in the Southern California real estate market…” 在过去的23年中
[13:02] …for the past 23 fucking years, you know. 积极投身于南加州房地产啥啥啥乱七八糟的
[13:08] – Morning, Doc. – Hey. Morning, Petunia. – 早上好 多克 – 你好 皮图尼娅
[13:10] – I love your Afro. Uh-huh. – Oh, yeah? Thank you. – 我喜欢你的埃弗罗发型 – 是吗?谢谢
[13:13] Oh, Doc. You have someone waiting in your office. 多克 你办公室里有访客等你
[13:19] – Doctor. – 医生你好 – 你好 – Doctor.
[13:24] Hey, man. Sorry to, uh, keep you waiting. 你好 抱歉让你久等了
[13:29] – Dr. Sportello? – That’s right. What it is, my brother. – 你是斯波特罗吗? – 对,你是…?
[13:32] Peace. I’m Tariq Khalil. 你好 我是塔里克·卡里
[13:35] Cool. 好的
[13:37] Sit down. 请坐吧
[13:43] What’s up, man? How can I help you today? 你来找我 是有什么事啊?
[13:45] There’s this white boy I was in the joint with. Aryan Brotherhood. 有个白小子跟我一起坐牢 雅利安兄弟会的
[13:50] We did some business, and, uh, now we’re both out and he still owes me. 我们在监狱里做了笔交易 现在我们都出来了 他还欠我钱
[13:54] I can’t tell you the details, but it’s a whole lot of money. 这事我不能细说 总之是很大一笔钱
[13:58] Mm. How about his name? 好吧 他叫什么名字?
[14:00] Glen Charlock. 格伦·夏洛克
[14:02] Mm-hm. And, urn, you know where he’s staying now? 好吧 你知道现在这人在什么地方吗?
[14:07] I know where he works. 只知道他的老板是谁
[14:09] He’s a bodyguard for this builder named Wolfmann. 他在给一个叫米奇·乌尔夫曼的人当保镖
[14:20] If you don’t mind my asking, Mr. Khalil, how’d you hear about me? 如果你不介意的话 卡里先生 我想问问 你是从哪儿知道我做侦探的?
[14:24] Sledge. Sledge Poteet. 斯雷奇·泼提特跟我说的
[14:27] Wow. 哦
[14:28] Blast from the past. Far out. 都是过去的事情了
[14:30] Yeah. 对
[14:31] He said you helped him out of a situation back in ’67. 他说你在67年的时候帮过他忙
[14:35] First time I got shot at. 那是第一次有人冲我开枪
[14:37] If you don’t mind an obvious question… 我再问个显而易见的问题
[14:39] …you, uh, know where this Glen Charlock works. 既然你知道这个格伦在哪儿工作
[14:42] Why not, uh, just go over there and look him up directly? 为什么不直接去问他 而要找我这个中间人?
[14:45] Well, because Wolfmann likes to surround himself with the Aryan Brotherhood. 因为乌尔夫曼由一些雅利安兄弟会的人
[14:49] Day and night. 全天守护
[14:51] And, see, outside of Glen, I ain’t never liked the company of Nazis. 除了格伦 我和其他那些纳粹王八蛋都无法和睦相处
[14:56] Mm-hm. So, uh, send some white guy to get his head hammered? 所以你就送我这个白人去 让我的脑袋被砸烂?
[15:01] – More or less. – Mm. – 就这意思吧 – 嗯
[15:04] Now when you were inside, were you in a gang? 你在监狱里混帮派吗?
[15:07] The Black Guerrilla Family. 黑人游击队家庭
[15:10] And you say you did business with who now? The Aryan Brotherhood? 然后你还跟雅利安兄弟会的人做交易?
[15:15] Listen… 你看
[15:17] …we found we share some of the similar opinions about the U.S. government. 我们对美国政府的很多看法都一致
[15:21] That’s all. 仅此而已
[15:22] I can dig. 哦 了解了
[15:26] There’s something else? 还有别的原因吗?
[15:28] Matter of fact, there is. 事实上 有的
[15:32] My old street gang. The Artesia Crips. 我过去混的街头帮派是阿特希亚会
[15:35] See, when I came home from Chino… 出狱后我回去找他们
[15:37] …I looked for them and found it ain’t just them gone… 发现他们人都不在了
[15:40] …but the whole damn turf itself. 帮会地盘都没了
[15:43] What do you mean “gone”? 你说“不在了”是什么意思?
[15:44] Man, I’m talking not there. 就是不在了
[15:47] Ground up into little pieces. Seagulls picking all over it. 全被碾成碎片 海鸥在上面啄食
[15:50] Man, I thought I was tripping. 我还以为肯定是自己嗑药的幻觉
[15:52] Got in my car, I drove around, came back, still gone. 就开车兜了一圈 回去再看 还是什么都没有
[15:56] Nothing. Nobody. Just a ghost town. 没有人 也没有东西 就像一座鬼城
[16:00] With a big sign that said, Corning to this site soon. 除了一个大标牌 上面写着“此处即将启用”
[16:04] – With a big-ass ugly picture of some houses. – Mm-hm. – 带着那种狗屎的天价楼盘的图片 – 嗯
[16:08] – And guess who the builder is? – Let me guess… – 你猜猜是哪个建筑商? – 我猜…
[16:10] Wolfmann again. 又是乌尔夫曼
[16:13] Okay. Can you show me up here on the map? 你能给我在地图上指一下吗?
[16:17] Long, sad history of L.A. land use. 这就是洛杉矶漫长而悲伤的土地使用史
[16:21] Mexican families bounced out of Chavez Ravine… 把墨西哥家族从夏瓦兹峡谷赶出来
[16:24] …to build Dodger Stadium. 建了座道奇体育场
[16:26] American Indians swept out of Bunker Hill for the Music Center. 将北美印第安人从邦克山扫地出门 建了个音乐中心
[16:30] And now Tariq’s neighborhood… 而现在塔里克的家乡
[16:33] …bulldozed aside for Channel View Estates. 被推土机铲平 让位于峡景地产
[18:17] Hello? 有人吗?
[18:33] Hi. I’m Jade. 你好 我是珍德
[18:35] Welcome to Chick Planet Massage. 欢迎来到少女星球按摩店
[18:37] Take note of today’s Pussy Eater’s Special, which is good all day till closing time. 请留意一下今天的“猫咪食客” 一直到打烊都是特价 (猫咪食客=Pussy eater,暗指色情服务)
[18:41] – How much is it? – Fourteen ninety-five. – 多少钱呀? – 都是十四块九毛五
[18:45] Well, not that 14.95 ain’t a totally groovy price… 倒不是说价钱不公道
[18:48] …but I’m trying to locate this guy who works for Mr. Wolfmann. 不过我来 其实是为了找一个为乌尔夫曼工作的人
[18:51] Oh, does he eat pussy? 他也是猫咪食客吗?
[18:53] Fella named Glen Charlock? 这家伙叫格伦·夏洛克
[18:55] Oh, sure, Glen. He comes in here. He eats pussy. 哦 格伦啊 他常常来这儿 他也是猫咪食客
[18:58] Well, Glen and I were in Chino around the same time. You seen him today? 我们都在奇诺监狱待过 你今天见过他吗?
[19:01] Are you a cop? 你是警察吗?
[19:03] Nope. 不是
[19:05] The reason I ask is if you were a cop… 我之所以问 是因为如果你是警察
[19:07] …you’d be entitled to a free preview of our special. 就可以免费预览今天的猫咪食客节目哦
[19:10] Well, how about a licensed Pl? 我是有执照的私家侦探 算吗?
[19:13] Hey, Bambi! 班比!
[19:19] Oh, my… 哦 天啊
[19:23] Oh, do…? Um… 哦…怎么…?
[19:25] Where do we, um…? 我们莫非要在这里…
[19:30] Not you, Bong Brain. 不是跟你 呆瓜
[19:33] See, I thought here, where it says Pussy Eater’s Special… 这就是我以为的那个?这不是写着猫咪食客吗?
[19:37] …is what that means is… 难道不是…?
[19:51] That’s groovy. 挺不错啊
[20:30] Congratulations, hippie scum. 恭喜啊 嬉皮流氓
[20:33] And welcome to a world of inconvenience. 欢迎来到麻烦的世界
[20:36] Well, morning, Sam. 各位早安
[20:39] Like a bad luck planet in today’s horoscope… 今日星象中的灾星已经驾到
[20:42] Where’s the old hippie-hating mad dog himself in the flesh: 站在面前的正是痛恨嬉皮士的疯狗警督
[20:46] Lieutenant Detective Christian F. Bigfoot Bjornsen. 比格福特·伯强生本人
[20:51] SAG member, John Wayne walk, flattop of Flintstone proportions… 这个演员工会成员迈着约翰·韦恩的步子 理着摩登原始人的平头
[20:55] and that little evil-shit twinkle in his eye that says “civil rights violations.” 眼睛闪烁出星星点点邪恶的光芒 仿佛在说“我来侵犯人权啦”
[21:01] What’s up, Doc? 你好啊 多克
[21:09] How about your ex-girlfriend? 她是你前女友哦?
[21:12] Shasta… 莎斯塔
[21:14] …Fay… 菲
[21:16] …Hepworth. 赫本华兹?
[21:18] Shasta Fay Hepworth. 莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹
[21:20] She is a known intimate of Glen’s employer, Mickey Wolfmann. 她可是格伦的老板米奇·乌尔夫曼 众所周知的老相好
[21:26] But do you think that Glen and Shasta were… 但你认为格伦跟莎斯塔有…
[21:36] …F-U-C-K-I-N-G-ing? 次-奥过吗?
[21:39] Fucking-ing? 操过吗?
[21:42] Is that why you killed him? 是不是就因为这你才杀了他?
[21:45] – Bigfoot… – How does it make you feel? – 比格福特… – 你是怎么想的?
[21:50] Here you are still carrying the torch… 你在这里念念不忘
[21:52] …and there she is in the company of all those Nazi lowlifes? 她却和那些纳粹王八蛋一个个地操啊
[21:55] Keep doing that, Bigfoot. You’re giving me a hard-on. 继续说呀 比格福特 我都要硬了
[21:58] Tough little wop monkey, as my friend Fatso Judson always says. 你这个死倔的意大利猴子 就像法特索·加德逊说的一样 (加德逊是电影乱世忠魂中有虐待癖的角色)
[22:03] So while suspect, that’s you… 当嫌疑人——也就是你
[22:06] …is having alleged midday nap so necessary to the hippie lifestyle… 正在打盹之时 这对于嬉皮士的生活来说是必不可少的午休
[22:10] …some sort of incident occurs in the vicinity of Channel View Estates. 峡景地产所在地出现枪击事故
[22:14] Firearms are discharged. When the dust settles, we find one Glen Charlock deceased. 当地发生交火,等一切平息下来后 格伦·夏洛克已经死亡
[22:18] But more compellingly for L.A.P.D. is the man Charlock was supposed to be guarding. 但是更让我们好奇的是 他本应保护的人
[22:23] Michael Z. Wolfmann has vanished… 米奇·Z·乌尔夫曼失踪了
[22:27] …giving local law enforcement less than 24 hours… 这样一来地方执法部门只有不到24小时的时间
[22:30] …before the Feds call it a kidnapping and come in to fuck everything up. 然后FBI就会说这是绑架 过来把这里搞得鸡飞狗跳
[22:34] So perhaps, Sportello, you can help forestall this… 斯波特罗 只要你供出你的邪教同伙的名字
[22:37] …by providing the names of the other members of your cult. 也许可以帮我们避免这一切 你也能解脱了
[22:41] Cult? 邪教?
[22:42] No one would be stupid enough to attempt this alone… 随便什么人都不会蠢到自己一个人在凶案现场
[22:45] …which suggests some kind of Mansonoid conspiracy. Agree? 所以这一定是你们某种曼森家族式的阴谋 你说是吧?
[22:48] No. 不是
[22:49] Look, I’ve been referred to… 听着 洛杉矶时报
[22:52] …more than one time by the L.A. Times… 已经不止一次
[22:55] …as a Renaissance detective. Okay? 称赞我是多才多艺的警督了
[22:58] Which means I am many things. 这就证明我有很多品格
[23:01] One thing I am not is stupid… 唯一没有的就是愚蠢
[23:03] …so purely out of noblesse oblige, I extend this assumption to cover you as well. 我现在纯粹出于一种贵人的高尚 才把这个假设加于你的身上…
[23:08] What the fuck? 搞什么鬼?
[23:09] Hey, Saunch. 嘿 索恩乔
[23:11] What’s up, Doc? 你好 多克
[23:12] You know you have no case here. 警督 你们没有任何证据
[23:14] So if you’re gonna charge him, you better. 如果你要起诉他 你最好拿出真东西
[23:17] Otherwise, you have to let him go. 否则就放了他
[23:18] Remember who this is you’re talking to. That’s Bigfoot Bjornsen. Renaissance cop. 索恩乔 你不认识这是谁了吗? 这可是多才多艺的伯强生警督哦
[23:23] I know who he is. 我当然知道
[23:25] So, what’s the beef here, exactly? 所以 到底是怎么回事?
[23:29] It doesn’t have much to do with your specialty, which I understand is marine law? 跟你没关系 你一个海事律师凑什么热闹
[23:34] We got plenty of crime on the high seas. 警督 苍茫大海上也是有不少案子的啊
[23:37] Okay, well, so far, we have murder. And kidnapping. 好吧 现在的指控有谋杀 绑架
[23:41] We can work in pirates if it would make you more comfortable. 如果你听不惯 也可以当成海盗看
[23:44] Either way, it’s high-profile. 反正都是重罪
[23:45] Yeah, but, um… 好吧 但是…
[23:47] …given your history of harassment with my client, this’ll never make it to trial. 根据你对我客户过去种种骚扰的历史 这案子不会上法庭审判的
[23:51] No, I think we could take this to trial… 事实上我们很有可能把这事捅到法庭
[23:54] …but with our luck, you know, the jury pool will be 99 percent… 不过倒霉的是在这里招到的陪审团成员99%都会是…
[23:57] …hippie. 嬉皮怪物
[23:58] Unless you change the venue to, like, Orange County. 你们可以换个地方审啊 去橘子郡之类的地方
[24:01] Not as many hippies there, you know? 那里的嬉皮可没多少
[24:03] Saunch, who you working for? 索恩乔 你到底是谁的律师?
[24:05] Clients pay me for work, Doc. 客户雇我做律师可是要给钱的 多克 要给钱啊 多克 Clients pay me for work, Doc.
[24:10] So? 那么,怎么说?
[24:12] I’ve decided I’m gonna kick Mr. Sportello. 我想还是把斯波特罗先生踢走吧
[24:15] You’re gonna kick him? Well, that’s assault. 你要踢他?这可是人身攻击行为
[24:18] I think it’s police slang, Saunch. It means “out me loose.” 这是警察的行话 索恩乔 意思是他要放我走
[24:21] I’ll release the suspect at the impound garage. 我要带嫌疑人去扣押车库释放他
[24:23] Promise? 真的?
[24:28] I promise. 我保证
[25:00] Apparently, a party of civilians on some training exercise… 显然有一些市民
[25:03] …in anti-guerrilla warfare. 正在接受反游击战的演习
[25:05] They assumed that this construction site… 他们可能认为这个尚未竣工的地产
[25:07] …not yet open for occupancy… 暂时无人居住
[25:09] …was deserted enough to provide a realistic setting… 正好可以提供实战的环境
[25:12] …for what we must assume was only a harmless patriotic scenario. 我们相信这一切只是爱国演习 并没有人员伤亡
[25:17] Tragically, however, live ammunition somehow found its way into these war games… 遗憾地是 在这场演习中还是出现了伤人的子弹
[25:22] …and tonight, one ex-prison inmate lies slain while prominent construction mogul… 今晚 一名前罪犯不幸遇害
[25:26] …Michael Wolfmann has vanished. 而地产大亨米奇·乌尔夫曼则离奇失踪
[25:29] – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. – 喂? – 是我
[25:30] Hey. 嘿
[25:32] Listen, we, uh… 听着,我们…
[25:35] We sent a police academy hotshot over to the last known address… 我们派警校精英
[25:38] …of Shasta Fay Hepworth. 去了莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹最后的住处
[25:39] Oh, fuck. No, not this. 我操 千万别
[25:41] Yeah, they got there, and it was, uh… 我们的人到的时候…
[25:45] – They looked in the window and… – What? – 他们从窗子向里看… – 怎样了?
[25:47] What? 怎么样?
[25:49] They tried to open the door, and she’s just, uh… 我们试着尽力打开门,然后…
[25:53] They went in and, you know. 进了屋子…
[25:58] Phew. 唉
[25:59] You know, she’s gone. 知道吗 她没了
[26:05] Sportello, she’s gone. 斯波特罗,她不在了
[26:10] She’s out there, man. 她失踪了
[26:12] – Out there? – Yeah. – 失踪? – 对
[26:14] What does that mean? 啥意思?
[26:16] She’s disappeared, just like Mickey. Maybe you’d think there was a connection. 她就像她男朋友米奇一样 失踪了 你觉得这两者间是不是有什么联系——
[26:20] – She’s disappeared? – Yeah, she’s gone, man. Baby. – 失踪了? – 对啊 不在了 亲爱的
[26:24] She’s gone. She disappeared. What…? 失踪?不在了?到底是什么?
[26:28] She went all groovy on us. 她就是不见了
[26:30] You know, Bigfoot, man. 比格福特
[26:31] Can we just try to be fucking professional? 咱们能不能表现的专业一点
[26:35] I mean, just pretend to be professional. 至少装得他妈专业点吧?
[26:38] Shasta Fay Hepworth. She’s gone. 莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹,她失踪了
[26:39] Fuck you. 妈逼你死了
[26:48] Doc could never figure out what Shasta might’ve seen in him… 多克从来都没明白过 莎斯塔究竟看上自己什么了
[26:53] …besides being just about the only doper she knew who didn’t use heroin… 难道只因为他是她身边唯一一个不吸粉的嬉皮
[26:57] …freeing up a lot of time for both of them. 这一点倒是让他们获得了更多空闲时间在一起
[27:01] And it wasn’t any clearer about what had driven them apart either. 多克也不知道到底是什么让他们两人疏远
[27:05] They each gradually located a different karmic thermal… 他们各自被这个巨大城市里的命运气流所裹挟
[27:10] …watching the other glide away into different fates. 看着彼此朝着不同的人生渐行渐远
[27:15] Does it ever end? 他们之间会结束吗?
[27:17] Of course it does. 当然会
[27:19] It did. 已经结束了
[27:39] Hello? 喂?
[27:41] Hello? 你好
[27:42] – Mr. Sportello? – Mm-hm. – 是斯波特罗先生吗? – 是的
[27:46] I got your number from the head shop. 我从戈蒂塔海滩大麻店
[27:49] Down in Gordita Beach. 拿到你的号码
[27:51] I’m calling about my husband. He was a… 我找你是因为我丈夫
[27:54] …close friend of a friend of yours. 他曾经和你朋友很要好
[27:56] Shasta Fay Hepworth. 那朋友叫莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹?
[27:59] Uh-huh. And, um, your name is…? 哦,你叫什么?
[28:03] – Hope Harlingen. – Mm-hm. – 后普·哈林根 – 嗯
[28:06] And your husband is…? 那你的丈夫…
[28:08] Dead. 已经死了
[28:12] I’m sorry to hear that. 哦,很遗憾
[28:14] – Do you want a cookie? – I’m all right. – 你要吃饼干吗? – 不用了
[28:16] So you never heard of him or his music? 你没听说过他吗?没听过他们乐队吗?
[28:18] Mm… 没有
[28:20] Inside the surf-sax category he was this towering figure… 在冲浪音乐领域里 科伊吹萨克斯是很厉害的
[28:23] …because he improvised once in a while. 有时他真的能即兴演奏
[28:25] Instead of repeating the second and third chorus note for note. 而不是在二三两段副歌重复音节而已
[28:28] Mm-hm. Mm-hm. 嗯
[28:31] Coy and I should’ve met cute, but we actually met squalid. 科伊和我本应该有个纯美的邂逅 可惜我们初见的地方脏兮兮的
[28:36] Down at Oscar’s in San Ysidro. 在圣司多罗的奥斯卡酒吧的厕所里
[28:39] Oh, boy. 天啊…
[28:41] I had just run into this bathroom stall without checking first… 我正慌忙冲进厕所 没注意看里面
[28:44] …and I already had my finger down my throat to vomit up… 手指已经伸到喉咙里
[28:48] …this big balloon of dope I had just scored… 想把我刚刚吸的一大堆粉吐出来
[28:52] …and there Coy sat, gringo digestion, about to take this giant shit. 而科伊正在马桶上坐着 拜美国人强大的消化系统所赐 准备拉一坨巨大的屎
[28:58] And we both let go at the same time… 我们差不多同时得到了释放
[29:00] …and there’s just vomit and shit all over the place… 到处都是呕吐物和大便
[29:03] …and with my head in his lap. 我把脸埋在他大腿前
[29:06] And to complicate things, he had this hard-on. 更麻烦的是 他还勃起了
[29:11] Sure. 是啊
[29:13] One thing leads to another and… 没过多久我们就混在一起
[29:15] We pretty much started shooting up together on a regular basis. 互相给对方注射毒品
[29:21] Then along comes little Amethyst. 然后我们就有了女儿阿米希斯特
[29:28] I don’t know if you have the stomach for it, but… 希望你能受得了她的照片
[29:31] This is… 这里
[29:33] …what we had her looking like. 我们让她长成了这样
[29:35] Everybody helpfully pointed out how… 人们都劝我们说
[29:37] …the heroin was actually coming through my breast milk… 海洛因会进入到乳汁里 但——
[29:43] Mm-hm. 嗯
[29:44] …but who could afford formula, you know? 可是谁买得起配方奶粉?
[29:47] It’s a long way from where we are now. 不过 这就说来话长了…
[29:49] Yeah, no, seems like you’re doing real good. 不过看起来你过得不错
[29:51] I’m a drug counselor. 我现在是药物顾问
[29:53] – Sorry? – A drug counselor. – 什么? – 药物顾问吗?
[29:54] Uh-huh. 嗯
[29:56] Trying to talk kids into sensible drug use. 就是给小孩讲乱服药的害处
[30:10] – What do you think of my chompers? – Hmm. – 我的假牙怎么样? – 嗯?
[30:13] You like them? 喜欢吗?
[30:15] No… I… Yes. Yeah. No, I hadn’t noticed. 我没…喜欢 我都没看出是假牙
[30:19] Heroin sucks the calcium out of your body like a vampire. 海洛因会像吸血鬼一样把钙从你的身体里吸出来
[30:22] If you use it for any length of time, your teeth just go all to hell. 长期服用的话 牙就完蛋了
[30:26] And that’s the good part. 这还算是好的
[30:29] So listen, this thing that happened to your husband, how can I help you? 那么 你丈夫这件事 我能帮上什么忙?
[30:35] Mr. Sportello, I don’t think Coy is really dead. 斯波特罗先生 我不相信科伊真的死了
[30:42] Well, did you ID his body? 你去认领过尸体吗?
[30:43] No. 没有
[30:46] Whoever it was that called… 只有一个电话
[30:47] …just said that one of his band members did that. 通知我他乐队里的一个成员去认过了
[30:50] What do you mean “whoever called”? The police? 谁打电话让他们去认尸的,警察吗?
[30:52] I mean, it’s, uh, supposed to be next of kin. 这事一般都是找直系亲属
[30:59] And then this deposit shows up. Close to his disappearance. 紧接着我就收到了这笔汇款 就在科伊失踪之后
[31:05] Interesting sum. 钱可不少
[31:07] Why would this big deposit just suddenly appear in my account? 这笔钱就这么奇怪地出现在我的账户里
[31:11] I went to the bank. I talked to the bank manager. 我去了银行 找经理问了一个小时
[31:14] He kept saying: “You just lost your deposit slip.” 他们只是不断地说服我
[31:16] “You just lost your deposit slip.” 是我算错了 是我算错了
[31:19] And I don’t lose deposit slips this big. 我不可能算错这么大的数目的
[31:23] Do you have a picture of Coy I could borrow? 我能借张你丈夫的照片吗?
[31:25] That, I do have. 这倒是有
[31:29] These were perilous times, astrologically speaking, for dopers… 从星座占卜上说 有一些对吸毒者而言的危险期
[31:34] …especially those of high school age. 尤其是那些高中生年纪的
[31:37] Who’d been born, most of them, under a 90-degree aspect… 他们之中大部分人都出生在海王星和天王星 90度角的相位之下
[31:40] …the unluckiest angle possible… 这是最倒霉的角度
[31:43] …between Neptune, the doper’s planet… 前者是吸毒者的星宿
[31:46] …and Uranus, the planet of rude surprises. 后者代表了突如其来的惊诧
[31:54] Doc had known it to happen… 多克知道
[31:56] …that those left behind would refuse to believe that people they loved… 哪怕只是同班认识的人 人们也会拒绝相信
[31:59] …or even took the same classes with, were really dead. 他们身边的人会真正死去
[32:03] They came up with all kinds of alternate stories so it wouldn’t have to be true. 他们想出各种代替真相的故事 这样就不必真正相信死亡
[32:11] How did Coy and Shasta know each other? 科伊和莎斯塔彼此是怎么认识的?
[32:15] She picked us up hitchhiking once. 我们搭过一次她的车
[32:18] I think Coy and her stayed in touch somehow. I don’t really know for sure. 我觉得科伊在那之后有跟她保持联系 我也不太清楚
[32:26] All right, well, uh, I’ll call you when I know something. 好的 有消息我就给你打电话
[32:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:40] See you. 再见
[32:41] Shasta had mentioned a possible laughing academy angle… 在米奇·乌尔夫曼和妻子的传奇故事中
[32:44] …to Mickey Wolfmann’s matrimonial drama. 莎斯塔提到过一个和疯人院有关的阴谋
[32:47] And Doc thought it might be interesting to see… 多克想 也许他应该去找斯隆·乌尔夫曼夫人
[32:50] …how society-page superstar Mrs. Sloane Wolfmann would react… 故意提起这件事
[32:53] …when somebody brought up the topic. 借机看看这个报纸社会版的超级明星会如何反应
[32:56] If Mickey was currently being held against his will in some private nuthouse… 如果米奇现在的确被强行关在某个私人精神病院
[33:00] …then Doc’s immediate chore would be to try and find out which one. 那多克下一步的工作就是去查出到底是哪一家
[33:03] Do you like the lighting? 你喜欢这灯光吗?
[33:05] Uh-huh. 嗯哼
[33:07] Jimmy Wong Howe did it for us. Years ago. 这是几年前 黄宗沾为我们设计的
[33:11] Luz! 卢兹
[33:12] The midday refrescos now, if you wouldn’t mind. 你能准备一下中午的茶点吗?
[33:17] Shall we sit? 我们坐下聊
[33:18] Now, your husband was planning to endow a new wing for our facility. 你丈夫曾计划给我们捐献一座附属楼
[33:22] He actually tendered us a sum in advance. 甚至还给我们付了一笔先期款
[33:25] Somehow, it didn’t seem right to keep the money… 但现在他下落不明
[33:27] …while little was known of his whereabouts. 我们留着这笔钱也不合适
[33:30] So we’d like to refund you the sum. 所以还是希望季度结束前把钱退给你们
[33:32] And if, and as we all pray… 当然——若能如我们所愿
[33:34] …when Mr. Wolfmann is heard from again, why then, perhaps… 乌尔夫曼先生行踪有了下落
[33:37] …the process can resume again. 我们还能重新开始这个项目
[33:40] We did recently endow another facility. 我们最近倒是有新建的项目
[33:42] In Ojai. 在奥哈伊
[33:44] – In Ojai? – The Chryskylodon Institute. – 奥哈伊? – 克里斯基罗顿疗养院
[33:46] Kriskleddone? 克里斯基罗顿?
[33:48] It’s an ancient Indian word that means “serenity.” 那是古印第安语 意思是安静祥和
[33:50] Ah, of course. 哦 当然了
[33:52] Are you somehow a subsidiary? 你们是他们的附属机构什么的吗?
[33:54] Perhaps one of our Sister Sanatoria? 也许是我们的姊妹疗养院之一吧?
[33:57] Mr. Riggs Warbling. 这是里格斯·沃布林先生
[34:00] My spiritual coach. 我的灵修导师
[34:01] – How do you do? – Pleasurable. – 你好 – 幸会
[34:04] DOC: If you tell us where to send the refund and what form you’d like it in… 能不能告诉我们把款退到哪儿 以及怎么退?
[34:07] Small bills! With nonconsecutive serial numbers. 小额纸钞 不要连号的
[34:09] Riggs! Enough. 里格斯 够了!
[34:12] He’s always making these terrible jokes. I’m so sorry. 他总是开这种不着边际的玩笑 抱歉
[34:15] Perhaps if a company officer… 或许你们公司的主管
[34:17] …simply endorsed Michael’s check back to one of his accounts. 能把米奇的支票背书一下 把钱转到他的某个账户里
[34:20] Of course. Let us know the account number and it’s as good as in the mail. 当然了 请把账号告诉我一下 发信件也可以
[34:23] – Let me find you a deposit form. – Wonderful. – 那我去给你找一下 – 好极了
[34:31] So this is Riggs. 这位是里格斯
[34:33] The spiritual advisor. 灵修导师
[34:35] And there’s Sloane. 那位是斯隆
[34:37] Maybe not so much English rose as English daffodil. 说她是英伦玫瑰 不如说她是水仙
[34:41] And this is L.A.P.D., busy as ever. 洛杉矶警察们也在这里 像往常一样
[34:44] Protecting and serving. 忙着保护与服务(洛杉矶警察的职责)
[34:46] Getting in some last-minute free catering before the Feds show up. 在FBI没来之前 享受着最后的乐子
[34:50] And there’s Luz, the sexy Chicana housekeeper. 还有卢兹 性感的墨西哥女仆
[34:54] Or pretending to be? 又或许…是假装的?
[34:58] Some kidnapping. 真是绑架啊
[35:00] Doc would bet an ounce of seedless Hawaiian and throw in a pack of Zig-Zags… 多克愿意拿一盎司夏威夷无籽大麻 再押上一包ZigZag香烟来打赌
[35:05] …that Sloane and old Riggs here were fucking regularly. 这对狗男女绝对在做偷情的勾当
[35:09] And that this was the BF Shasta had mentioned. 这就是莎斯塔提过的那个男友
[35:13] Did Shasta have a room of her own here? 莎斯塔在这大屋里有自己的房间吗?
[35:15] Or did they all just cozy up together? 又或许他们所有人都睡同一张床?
[35:38] Holy shit! 妈的!
[35:40] I’m ticklish, babe. 我怕痒 亲爱的
[35:42] Oh, I like that. 我喜欢…
[35:44] Keep looking. I’m in there somewhere. 继续看啊 我也在里面
[35:46] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. – 是吗? – 是啊
[35:47] On, Vicky. 薇琪…
[35:48] Oh, Roxy. 罗茜…
[35:51] Carol, Sloane… 卡洛尔 斯隆…
[35:55] Cute, huh? 在这里 好看吧?
[35:56] My tits aren’t really that big, but it’s the thought that counts. 我的奶子其实没有那么大 不过重要的是那种感觉
[36:00] Now, did, uh, all of you ladies pose for these? 你们所有人都要过来摆姿势画像吗?
[36:03] A guy over in North Hollywood does custom work. 一个从北好莱坞来的家伙 按客户要求作画
[36:07] And what about that, uh, girl that’s gone missing? 那个失踪的姑娘呢?
[36:11] Shasta? 莎斯塔吗?
[36:12] – Yeah, she’s in there someplace. – Yeah? – 对 这里也有她的领带 – 是吗?
[36:16] You know Mickey used to take me in the shower to fuck? 知道吗 米奇总是在淋浴的时候操我
[36:18] Oh, yeah? 哦?
[36:20] Uh-huh. And I never got to do anything on that groovy bed in there. 我从来都没享受过那张漂亮的大床
[36:24] Luz! 卢兹!
[36:25] [西语:卢兹 你在哪儿 我的闺女!]
[36:27] – Ah. Another time, perhaps? – Mm-hm. – 下次再说? – 好的
[36:40] Ooh. Black girl. 哦 还有黑人啊
[36:45] Bigfoot. 比格福特
[37:01] Something had been puzzling Doc now for a while. 有些事情一直让多克颇为困惑
[37:04] Namely, what, exactly, the fuck, was with Bigfoot here? 比如 比格福特开着警车在这里逡巡 到底是哪根筋不对?
[37:12] As much as he’d like to stay and chat… 尽管他想继续深究
[37:14] …he had a lunch date to keep with part-time squeeze… 但他还有约会要去
[37:17] …Deputy DA Penny Kimball. 跟自己现任的检察官女友佩妮·金博午餐
[37:20] It was only because someone else had canceled that she was able to pencil him in. 她刚好有个约会取消 多克才勉强挤进去
[37:25] And Doc didn’t wanna fuck up her act, considering they were meeting in public. 而当众约会 多克也不想给她丢人
[37:31] Hi. 嗨
[37:33] This Wolfmann-Charlock case… 你是想说乌尔夫曼和夏洛克的案子吧
[37:35] Apparently, one of your girlfriends is a principal. 你的某个前女友 好像还是其中主犯?
[37:39] I just heard that she skipped. 我听说她刚刚跑路了
[37:42] Let me put it to you like this: 换句话说
[37:44] How close were you with Shasta Fay Hepworth? 你和莎斯塔·菲·赫本华兹关系究竟有多亲密?
[37:47] I’ve been asking myself that very question. 我一直也在这么问自己
[37:50] It was all over years ago. 都是好多年以前的事了
[37:52] – Months? I don’t know. – Years? – 不是年就是月 我也不知道 – 好多年?
[37:53] If you hadn’t come along, who knows how bad it might’ve got? 宝贝 如果没遇见你我就完了
[37:56] – True. You were a mess when I met you. – And how about now? – 确实 我认识你的时候你挺惨的 – 看看现在呢?
[37:59] Old times aside, have you had any contact with her in the last, say, week or so? 抛开过去的事不谈 上周你们俩有没有接触过?
[38:05] Well, funny you should ask. 很奇怪你竟然问这个
[38:08] She called me up a couple days ago before Mickey Wolfmann disappeared. 她在乌尔夫曼失踪前几天曾找过我
[38:11] Told me how his wife and her boyfriend… 对我说 他太太和情夫正计划
[38:13] …were plotting to hustle Mickey and grab all his money. 把米奇拐骗到疯人院里 然后卷走他的钱
[38:17] So I sure hope that you guys or the cops or whoever are looking into that. 我当然希望你们的人 或者是警察去调查此事
[38:21] With your years of experience as a PI, would you call that a reliable lead? 你当了这么多年私家侦探 觉得自己刚才说的能算是可靠的线索吗?
[38:25] I’ve known worse. 我这儿还有更不靠谱的
[38:27] Oh, I can dig. You’re just gonna ignore that? 莫非你们对这个情报不以为意
[38:29] Some hippie chick with boyfriend trouble, brains mushed up with dope, sex and rock’n’roll? 认为这个男友出了麻烦的嬉皮小妞只是 脑子被毒品 性爱和摇滚全搞坏了而已?
[38:33] I’ve never seen you so emotional. 多克 我从来没见你这么情绪化过
[38:35] The lights are out. Never seen you during the day. 那是因为通常你见我的时候都是黑灯瞎火的 我从来没在白天见过你
[38:37] You didn’t tell Bjornsen any of this when he pulled you in at the crime scene. 当伯强生在犯罪现场逮到你的时候 你没把这件事告诉他吧?
[38:41] That’s because I promised Shasta I’d come talk to you first, right? 因为我答应过莎斯塔 我会先和你谈
[38:44] See if anybody at the DA could help out with this. I tried to call you. 看地区检察院这边有没有什么可以帮忙
[38:48] – Day and night. No reply. – You tried to call me. Really? – 我给你打了一天的电话 却没有回音 – 哟 打了一天的电话啊?
[38:51] Yeah. Look, I forgot. I don’t know. 我忘了好吗?我又不知道
[38:53] Look, all I know is the next thing… 接下来 莎斯塔和乌尔夫曼失踪
[38:54] …Shasta’s missing, Wolfmann’s gone and, uh, Glen Charlock’s dead. 格伦·夏洛克被杀了
[38:59] Bjornsen seems to think you’re as good a suspect as any. 伯强生似乎觉得在这个案子里 你也脱不了干系
[39:02] “Seems to”? Wait a minute. You been talking to Bigfoot about me? 似乎?等等 你已经找比格福特谈过我的事了?
[39:06] Doc, please. 拜托了 多克
[39:08] Besides, maybe you did it. Has that crossed your mind? 再说了 可能真的是你杀的呢 你没这么想过吗?
[39:11] – Maybe you just forgot? – What? Did do what? – 你记性这么差 或许不记得了 – 什么?我什么?
[39:13] Killed Glen Charlock. 你杀了格伦·夏洛克呀
[39:15] – Kill him? – Yeah. – 我杀了他? – 对啊
[39:16] What? 当真?
[39:18] How would I forget something like that? 可是我怎么可能忘记这种事嘛
[39:20] – Grass, and who knows what else. – I’m only a light smoker. – 因为大麻啊 鬼知道你还抽什么别的 – 少来 我只是偶尔抽抽
[39:24] – How many joints have you had today? – I have to check the logbook. – 你今天都抽了多少根了? – 我得查查去
[39:27] Can’t remember? 看 你记不住吧
[39:31] I don’t see how my smoking has any link to the Wolfmann-Charlock-Shasta case. 我看不出我抽大麻跟这件案子有啥关系
[39:36] No? 没关系吗?
[39:37] Then how come Miss Hepworth dismantled your relationship? 那为什么赫本华兹小姐离开你了?
[39:41] She had other fish to fry. 她有更大的鱼要钓
[39:43] – Would you say you’re still in love with her? – Mm. – 那你呢?还爱着她吗? – 嗯…
[39:47] No. 不爱了
[39:48] Take off your glasses. 摘了墨镜说
[39:52] No. 不爱了
[39:54] I’m not… Wait. What is this? 我没有…你什么意思啊?
[39:55] Hectic week ahead for me, so unless things heat up dramatically, I hope you understand. 我这周会非常忙 除非有什么大进展 否则我希望你能谅解
[40:00] Walk me back to work? 陪我走回办公室吧?
[40:14] I’m Agent Flatweed. This is Agent Borderline. FBI. 我们是FBI探员 弗拉特韦德和伯德莱恩
[40:16] – I’m with… – I have to use the bathroom. – 我是… – 我去下卫生间
[40:18] It’s been brought to our attention… 我们发现不久之前
[40:20] …you had a visit from a black prison militant calling himself Tariq Khalil. 有一个著名的黑人监狱武装分子塔里克·卡里找过你
[40:24] We naturally became curious. 这引起了我们的怀疑
[40:26] Let’s talk upstairs, Larry. 我们去楼上谈一谈吧 拉里
[40:37] Did I miss an episode? 说实在的 我很爱看你们的电视
[40:39] I love you guys every Sunday night, 8 p.m. 每周日晚八点档 我一集都不落
[40:41] We like investigating and spending energy on Black Nationalist Hate Groups. 最近我局的大部分精力都投入到调查 那些鼓吹仇恨的黑人国家主义团体去了
[40:45] It’s the chronology, really. Khalil visits your place of business. 其实是时间先后的问题 卡里先造访了你的办公室
[40:49] The next day, a known prison acquaintance of his, Glen Charlock, is slain… 第二天 他的一个狱友格伦·夏洛克就被杀了
[40:53] …Michael Wolfmann disappears and you get arrested on suspicion… 米奇·乌尔夫曼也失踪了 而你作为嫌疑人被捕
[40:57] …and, somewhat mysteriously, let go again. 然后又被秘密释放
[40:59] Yeah. Well, have you talked to Bigfoot Bjornsen about this? 你们找比格福特·伯强生谈过吗?
[41:02] He’s real intelligent about this kind of shit. 他关于这个案子 比我知道的多了去了
[41:04] Mr. Bjornsen’s antipathy at the federal level is well known. 伯强生和联邦部门合作时缺乏耐心 这是众所周知的
[41:07] Heh. Ah, some guys are like that. 有人不喜欢合作嘛
[41:10] – Mm. – So, what is it you want with me? – 嗯 – 好吧 你们想从我这知道什么?
[41:13] Ordinarily, we’re the ones asking the questions here. 一般来说 在这里我们提问才对
[41:17] Sure thing, fellas. 当然 伙计们
[41:20] But aren’t we all in the same business? 不过我们不是同行吗?
[41:22] There’s no need to be insulting. 没必要恶语中伤
[41:24] Why don’t you just tell us what Mr. Khalil had to say… 干脆你给我们说说
[41:27] …when he visited you the other day. 那天你跟卡里先生的谈话内容吧
[41:29] Because he’s privileged and I’m inclined is why. 不行 客户信息要保密 不能外泄
[41:33] If it has a bearing on the Wolfmann case, then we may have to disagree. 如果这件事和乌尔夫曼的案子有关 你恐怕不得不说
[41:40] Look, I really wish I could help you guys out, but… 我是真想帮你们 但是我想不通
[41:43] …if you’re so focused on the Black Panthers… 假如你们部门的注意力在之前所提的那些事上
[41:46] …then what’s with your interest in Mickey Wolfmann? 为什么对米奇感兴趣?
[41:49] Is somebody playing Monopoly, uh, with federal housing money? 难道有人用联邦的房屋资金玩大富翁吗?
[41:57] Are you figuring Mickey’s kidnapping is a Black Panther operation? 难道米奇被绑架是黑豹党的行动?
[42:02] They put the snatch on Mickey, trying to prove a political point… 他们抓住米奇做政治要挟
[42:05] …or maybe a nice shot at some ransom money? 顺便索要不菲赎金?
[42:10] Maybe you’ve thought of putting that forward as a cover story for whatever did happen. 或许你们只是这样掩饰真实发生的事情?
[42:14] Do you realize how thoroughly we can fuck your life up? 你知道如果你不配合 我们会怎么操死你吗?
[42:18] Huh. Uh-huh. 哦
[42:21] Right. 好吧
[42:23] Can I be frank a minute? 我能说句真话吗?
[42:24] – Why stop now? – Please. – 你不一直都在说吗 – 继续
[42:27] All right. You be Dino. You be the other guy. 你们两个 你是迪诺 你是那谁
[42:29] And tell Penny Davis, Jr. What a lovely day we had. Thank you. 告诉佩妮她真是个好人 帮忙安排这次快乐的聚会 谢谢
[42:33] As a COINTELPRO informant, you could be making up to $300 a month, Larry. 记住 作为联邦调查局的反情报线人 你每月最高能挣300块
[42:38] Just consider that. 你好好想想吧
[42:40] U.S. dollars? 说的是美元吗?
[42:41] And we’ll throw in a Book of Mormon. 还附赠摩门经
[42:44] Free. 免费的
[42:55] Doc, a mysterious, young oriental cutie… 多克 前台有位神秘的亚洲美女
[42:58] …just dropped off a package for you at the front desk. 给你留了一张字条
[43:21] Well… 唉
[43:23] …it’s dark and lonely work, but somebody’s gotta do it, right? 黑暗而孤独的工作 但总得有人去做 对吧?
[43:27] Heard they cut you loose. Need to see you about something. 听说你被释放了 有事要见你
[43:30] I’m working weeknights at Club Asiatique in San Pedro. 我周一到周五晚上在圣佩德罗的亚洲风情俱乐部上班
[43:32] Love and peace, Jade. 祝好 珍德
[43:35] P.S. Beware the Golden Fang! 另外 小心金獠牙!
[43:48] I can’t stay out here long. This is Golden Fang territory. 我不能在这里久留 我们是在金獠牙的地盘
[43:51] A girl don’t necessarily wanna get into difficulties with those folks. 女孩子家犯不着招惹那些家伙
[43:54] What is it? A band? 是什么东西?乐队?
[43:56] You wish. 你想得美
[43:57] I just wanted to say how sorry I was. I felt shitty about what I did. 其实我只是想说抱歉 做出那种事真是愧疚
[44:01] – Which was what again? – I’m not a snitch. – 你做了什么? – 我不是存心告密
[44:04] The cops said they’d drop charges if we put you in the scene… 警察说如果我在那里拖住你 他们就会撤销对我们的指控
[44:07] …which they already knew you were. 他们说知道你会在那 所以不算告密
[44:10] – I’m, like, so sorry, Larry. – Call me Doc. It’s cool, Jade. – 我当时吓坏了 真对不起 拉里 – 叫我多克 没关系的 珍德
[44:13] – That copper? – Mm, Bigfoot? – 那警察… – 你是说比格福特?
[44:15] He’s a warped sheet of plastic. 那个长得像拧巴的塑料纸一样的人?
[44:17] Mm. So was it Bigfoot who put me on the Buenos Noches Express… 是的 他是本人把我打晕的
[44:20] …or did he subcontract it? 还是让别人下的手?
[44:22] I missed all that, man. Last thing I remember was eating Bambi’s pussy… 我不记得了 我只记得班比的阴道
[44:26] …and Puck Beaverton’s tattoo, like, it was pulsating. 还有帕克·比佛顿的纹身 就像它有了心跳一样
[44:29] Puck…? What’s a Puck Beaverton? 帕克·比佛顿是什么东西?
[44:32] He’s a baldheaded asshole with a swastika tattoo you don’t wanna meet. 他是脸上纹着纳粹符号的光头混蛋 你可别惹他
[44:36] We were so freaked with the BadAss Brigade stomping in there, we didn’t stick around. 班比和我都吓坏了 我们都没留在那里
[44:41] There’s somebody who wants to talk to you. He thinks you can help each other out. 听着,有人想跟你谈谈 他说你们可以互相帮助
[44:45] He’s a new face. I’m not sure of his name, but I know he’s in some trouble. 他是新面孔 我都不确定他叫什么 但我知道他惹了麻烦
[44:53] I would’ve come by your office, man… 本来要去你办公室的
[44:55] …but I thought there might be unfriendly eyeballs. 但我想那里可能人多眼杂
[44:58] Hi. 嗨
[44:59] Well, is this safe enough for you out here? 你觉得这里安全吗?
[45:02] Let’s light this and pretend we came out to smoke. 把这个点上 假装我们是出来抽烟的
[45:05] – All right. – I’m supposed to be dead. – 好的 – 我应该是个死人
[45:07] There’s also a rumor that you’re not. 又有谣言说你没死
[45:10] That don’t come as such great news. Being dead is part of my job image. 这不是什么大新闻 死亡是我工作形象的一部分
[45:14] Like what I do. 就像我平常做的事一样
[45:16] You working for these people at the club? 你在这家夜总会上班?
[45:18] I don’t know. Maybe. It’s where I pick up my paycheck. 不知道 可能吧 薪水倒是在这里领
[45:21] Where are you staying? 你住在哪里?
[45:23] House in Topanga Canyon. 托潘加峡谷的一栋房子里
[45:25] Band I used to play for, The Boards. 是我以前的一支乐队 叫冲浪板
[45:27] But none of them know it’s me. 不过没人知道我是谁
[45:29] How can they not know it’s you? 他们怎么可能不认识你?
[45:32] Even when I was alive, they didn’t know it was me. 我活着的时候他们也不认识我
[45:34] – The sax player. The session guy. – Mm. – 他们就叫我吹萨克斯的 – 哦
[45:38] Plus, over the years, there’s been a big turnover in personnel. 况且这些年来乐队人员变动也很大
[45:41] Like, The Boards I played with… 我加入时
[45:43] …most of them have gone off and formed other bands. 冲浪板乐队已经很多人出去组其他乐队了
[45:46] Only one or two of the old crew left… 只有一两个老成员还没走
[45:48] …and, luckily, they’re suffering from heavy Doper’s Memory. 都是毒瘾很重的人 记性很差
[45:52] Mm. 哦
[45:54] Story is you came to grief behind some bad smack. 据说你吸了不该吸的粉 所以倒了霉
[45:57] You still into that? 你还整那个吗?
[45:59] No. 不了
[46:01] No. 不了
[46:03] I’m clean these days. 我这些日子戒掉了
[46:10] – You know, I… – It’s okay. – 知道吗 就是… – 算了算了
[46:11] How can I talk about what I don’t hear? 我听不清 没法谈
[46:14] Yeah. 好吧
[46:16] The thing I wanted to see you about… 找你帮忙的事…
[46:18] …I was wondering if you could check on people. 我希望你能帮我看几个人
[46:21] A lady and a little girl. 一个女人 还有个小女孩
[46:24] See if they’re okay, without bringing me into it. 看看她们是不是还好 但不要把我扯进去
[46:27] It’s down in Torrance. Just see if they’re still living there. 她们在托兰斯 看看她们是不是还住在那儿
[46:30] See what’s in the driveway. 看车道上停着什么
[46:32] Law enforcement in the picture, any details you find interesting. 周围有没有执法部门 以及任何不寻常的细节
[46:36] All right, I’m on it. 这活我接了
[46:41] I can’t pay you right now. 我现在没法付你钱
[46:44] When you can. 能付的时候再说
[46:45] Unless you believe information is money… 除非你也相信信息就是金钱
[46:47] …in which case, I could ask you something. 说到这 我能不能问你一个问题
[46:51] Bearing in mind that either I don’t know… 除非我不知道
[46:53] …or it’s my ass if I tell you… 或者说了就送命
[46:57] …what is it? 其他我都能告诉你 说吧
[46:58] Ever heard of the Golden Fang? 听说过金獠牙吗?
[47:00] Sure. It’s a boat. 当然 是艘船
[47:02] – A boat? – A big schooner, somebody said. – 船? – 是一艘挺大的纵帆船
[47:05] Brings stuff in and out of the country, but no one wants to talk about it. 把东西运进美国 再倒腾出去 不过没人愿意讲运的是什么
[47:10] Because? 为什么?
[47:13] That was it. 那就是它
[47:16] How do you know? 你怎么知道的?
[47:17] Saw it sail in when I got here tonight. 我看见她驶进来的 差不多和我今晚同时到的
[47:22] I don’t know what I just saw. 我也不知道我看见了啥
[47:24] Me neither. 我也不知道
[47:26] Fact, I don’t even wanna know. 其实我也根本不想知道
[47:32] – Okay. – Coy. – 这样… – 科伊?
[47:34] Doc figured it might have been easier to let Coy know… 其实多克觉得直接告诉科伊
[47:37] …that Hope and little Amethyst were doing just fine. 他的妻女都好 更直接简单一点
[47:40] But he had a rule against getting involved in matrimonials… 但他有条行为准则 绝对不介入客户的婚姻问题
[47:44] …which had just gone up in smoke… 但此刻这条准则也已经随烟雾飘走
[47:47] …like the Asian indica in the joint they’d been smoking… 像是多克刚刚抽的印度大麻
[47:50] …creating an extra layer of fog on top of the one Doc was already standing inside of. 在多克已经身处的迷惑浓雾外面 又加上了新的一层
[47:56] Meet the schooner Golden Fang, out of Charlotte Amalie. 见识一下金獠牙帆船吧!是从夏洛特安玛利亚开过来的
[48:01] – Where is that? – U.S. Virgin Islands. – 那是哪儿? – 维尔京群岛
[48:04] – Bermuda Triangle? – Close enough. – 百慕大三角? – 差不多 挺近的
[48:07] Sizable vessel. 真是好大一艘船
[48:10] She has a tendency to show up here in the middle of the night… 她总喜欢在午夜不宣而至
[48:13] …no running lights… 不开船舷灯
[48:15] …no radio traffic. 不开无线电
[48:17] See, the problem with this vessel is trying to find out anything. 有人一问起关于这艘船的问题
[48:20] People back off, change the subject and get real creepy. 知情的人就躲躲闪闪 马上换话题 气氛变得诡异起来
[48:24] The owners are listed as a consortium in the Bahamas. 登记的船主是巴哈马群岛的某个联盟企业
[48:31] Her real name isn’t really the Golden Fang. 她的真名不叫金獠牙
[48:35] She was originally a fishing boat named Preserved. 在金獠牙之前她是一艘渔船 叫“受护号”
[48:39] Then after World War II, she was bought by Burke Stodger. 二战刚结束 她被伯克·斯托奇买下
[48:42] Burke Stodger. Burke Stodger the actor? .45-Caliber Kissoff Burke Stodger? 伯克·斯托奇 是’45 Caliber Kiss off里那个演员吗?
[48:46] The movie star. 就是那个电影明星
[48:49] What? 什么?
[48:56] He gets blacklisted because of his politics and branded a communist. 他因为政治问题和他的共产主义倾向 上了好莱坞黑名单
[49:01] So he takes the boat, splits the country… 于是他被迫驾着这艘船离开了美国
[49:04] …which is where your Bermuda Triangle comes in. 在这里就要提到你说的百慕大三角了
[49:07] Hi. I’m Chlorinda. How can I help you? 嗨 我是克罗琳达 你们吃点啥?
[49:10] Uh, well, I’m gonna have the house anchovy loaf to start… 我要点凤尾鱼段
[49:15] …and, um, the devil ray filet. 一份魔鬼鱼
[49:18] Can I get that deep-fried in beer batter? 能不能用面糊炸老一些?
[49:20] It’s your stomach. What can I get for you, little buddy? 反正是你的胃 你呢 小兄弟?
[49:24] Mm, I’ll take the jellyfish teriyaki croquettes and the eel Trovatore, please. 嗯…我要烤海蜇和炸肉饼 再要个威尔第的银鱼诗人 (最后的菜名是品钦自己编的)
[49:28] Okay. And to drink, gentlemen? 先生们想喝点什么?
[49:31] You’ll wanna get fucked up before this meal. 上菜前总得喝两口吧
[49:33] That’s for sure. 是啊
[49:34] I have some recommendations. Maybe the, uh, Tequila Zombie. 我推荐龙舌兰僵尸酒
[49:37] – Make it two. – All right. – 来两杯 – 好的
[49:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:42] So Burke’s blacklisted, takes the boat, splits the country. 刚刚说到伯克上了好莱坞黑名单 驾着船逃出了美国
[49:47] Somewhere between San Pedro and Papeete, the boat disappears… 这艘船行驶到圣佩德罗和帕皮提之间的某个海域时 失踪了
[49:51] …till one day a couple years later… 直到几年后的某天…
[49:53] …the boat and the owner suddenly reappear. 船和她的主人又重新出现了
[49:57] – You dig? – Mm-hm. – 你听懂了吗? – 嗯
[49:58] The Preserved is in the opposite ocean, off of Cuba… 受护号出现在了另一头 跑到了古巴海域附近
[50:02] …and Burke Stodger on the front page of the Daily Variety… 归来的伯克·斯托奇也登上了《综艺》封面
[50:06] …in an article reporting his return to pictures… 报道里说他要重返大银幕
[50:10] …in a major motion picture called Commie Confidential. 还要拍摄一部叫《共党密谋》的片子
[50:13] Whoa. So Burke’s working again. 哦…那么…伯克又拍电影去了?
[50:17] And his politics have miraculously changed. 然后伯克的政见也奇迹般地发生了改变
[50:20] And the ship? 那船呢?
[50:22] Man, they removed any traces of soul that she once had. 他们将船大修一遍 抹去了一切鬼魂的印记
[50:27] It’s a horror story. 简直就是个鬼故事
[50:29] Are you emotionally involved? With the boat? 你是不是对这船太痴迷了?
[50:32] She’s not just a boat, Doc. 她不仅是一艘船 多克
[50:35] She’s much more than that. 她意义非凡啊
[50:39] All right. 好吧
[50:40] Well, I know why I’m so interested. 我知道自己为什么对她感兴趣
[50:45] But why are you? 但你怎么也掺和进来了?
[50:46] A story I heard the other night, something about a smuggling angle. 有天晚上我听说这艘船可能涉及走私阴谋
[50:50] And the story you heard… 你听到的那个故事里
[50:52] …did it happen to include Mickey Wolfmann? 是不是也刚好涉及了米奇·乌尔夫曼?
[50:56] Not so far. Why? 差不多吧 咋了?
[50:59] According to scuttlebutt, shortly before he disappeared… 据小道消息说 在米奇失踪前不久
[51:02] …Mickey Wolfmann was seen taking the Golden Fang out for a three-hour tour. 有人看见他登上了金獠牙
[51:06] Or should I say: 驾船出海兜了三个小时
[51:08] A three-hour tour 或者我用唱的?
[51:09] And, uh, was he accompanied by his lovely companion? 我猜他可爱的伴侣也陪着去了?
[51:15] Okay. 得了吧
[51:16] – My fucking ex, old Shasta Fay? – I know. – 她可是我的前女友啊 莎斯塔! – 我知道是她
[51:19] I know who she is. But, Doc, I thought you were done with all that sad bullshit. 我知道是她 但是 多克 我以为你早就忘了她呢
[51:23] Listen, did everybody make it back okay? 就告诉我大家是不是都安全返回了
[51:26] Nobody was pushed overboard, nothing like that? 有没有人被推下甲板之类的?
[51:28] Actually, the word I’m hearing is that Mickey Wolfmann might not be as missing as we think. 我听说 米奇应该不是像我们以为的那样失踪了
[51:33] Like gone but not gone? 就是不在了 却没有真正失踪?
[51:37] Man, you’re gonna love this. 这个消息你肯定会感兴趣
[51:41] The rumor is that the Department of Justice is trying to broker… 我听说司法部要…
[51:44] – Uh-uh-uh. – Here you go. – 等一下 – 你们的饮料来了
[51:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:50] I’m hearing that the Department of Justice… 我听到的传言说
[51:53] …is trying to broker a Vegas deal for him. 司法部要给米奇安排在赌城的一个项目
[51:56] Doesn’t compute. Say again. Vegas. Wolfmann. 再说一遍 米奇跟赌城怎么了?
[51:59] FBI stuff. 都是FBI的事
[52:01] They need somebody else on the Strip who’s not Italian. 他们不想跑这一路上 到处都是意大利黑手党
[52:06] You dig? 懂吗?
[52:07] Like Howard Hughes when he bought the Desert Inn. 就跟霍华德·休斯买下荒漠酒店一样
[52:13] Howard Hughes was Italian? 霍华德·休斯是意大利黑手党?
[52:16] No. They want white people. 不是 他们想要白人
[52:19] They want white, Anglo owners on the Strip. 想要北美白人作为这艘船的主人而已
[52:23] Who better than Mickey Wolfmann? 谁能比米奇更合适呢?
[52:34] Hello? 喂?
[52:37] Hello? 喂?
[52:39] All right, Doc. 多克
[52:41] So she just departed San Pedro on board the Golden Fang. 她在圣佩德罗上了船 上了金獠牙
[52:44] – Who? – Your ex, Shasta Fay. – 谁啊? – 你的前女友莎斯塔啊
[52:46] Shasta’s on the Golden Fang? 莎斯塔在金獠牙上?
[52:48] My friend in the DOJ just called me, yeah. 是的 我司法部的朋友刚刚打电话告诉我了
[52:51] – All right, where’s it going? – Out at sea some place. – 船要到哪儿去? – 出海去啊
[52:55] – Huh? – Out at sea some place and… – 啊? – 就是出海去了
[52:57] Yeah, where? 我知道!哪儿啊?
[52:58] Not known. Not known. 还不清楚 不清楚啊
[53:03] Hang tight. I’m gonna get back to you. 坚持住啊 兄弟 知道消息我再找你
[53:06] All right, cool. Call me… 你给我打电话——
[53:52] Penny Kimball, Deputy DA. 佩妮·金博,初级检察官
[53:55] Hey. 嗨
[53:57] Who is this? 你谁啊?
[53:59] It’s me. 是我啊
[54:01] Where did you get this number? 你从哪儿知道这个电话的?
[54:03] It’s Doc. 我是多克
[54:06] Oh. 哦
[54:08] I thought you’d never want to speak to me again. 我以为你再也不想跟我说话了呢
[54:11] Mm. Didn’t, uh… 呃 没…
[54:14] I didn’t mind talking to the FBI. 跟FBI聊聊天也挺好的
[54:17] Am I in trouble? 你生我气了吗?
[54:20] I don’t know. Are you? 我不知道 你说呢?
[54:26] It’s an awful nice night out here at the beach. 今晚滩区这边很不错呢
[54:30] Hmm. 嗯
[54:33] But you’re a dirty, filthy hippie. 你这么一个脏兮兮的嬉皮士
[54:35] What would a nice clean girl like me do with you? 为什么要勾搭我这样干净的好姑娘?
[54:39] Well, you could, uh… 你可以…
[54:41] …bring your soap and clean my feet. 带上你的肥皂 帮我洗洗脏兮兮的脚
[54:45] Ew. 恶心死了
[54:47] No, thank you. 不必了
[54:51] But then again, I could bring you a pizza. 不过 我可以给你带个披萨
[54:57] I can hear your pants growing. 我能听见你的裤裆在淫叫了
[55:02] So…? 那…
[55:04] I’ll be there in an hour. 我一小时后去找你
[55:06] And wash your feet first. 你先去洗脚
[55:08] …Problems for which government has… 现在的问题是 政府…
[55:10] Freedom. 自由哦
[55:13] Heavy on the “dumb.” 重音在后面 白痴
[55:15] –The moral and spiritual crisis in the universities would still exist. …道德与精神上的危机在大学中还是普遍存在的
[55:18] The destructive activists of our universities… 大学中的破坏分子…
[55:20] That’s the best thing I’ve heard all day. 这是今天我听过的最好的笑话了
[55:26] You want one? 你要一根吗?
[55:27] Nixon downplayed the antiwar message… 尼克松针对炸弹攻击
[55:29] …inherent in the New Year’s bombers’ attack. 发表了轻描淡写的反战讲话
[55:31] When he called on the vigilant California to take back cities and universities… 当他号召加州警戒者注意城市和大学时
[55:35] …he was interrupted by a heckler. 却被一位愤怒的听众打断
[55:37] Hey! Tricky Dick! Fuck you! 喂!你这个骗子!混蛋!操你妈!
[55:39] You listen to me when I say that to you! 听好了 听好了我跟你说的话
[55:41] Fuck you! Fuck everybody in the family! 操你妈!操你全家!
[55:45] Now, what the fuck? 这他妈怎么回事?
[55:48] He’s identified as unemployed UCLA student Rick Doppel. 他的身份已经确认 是加州大学洛杉矶分校的辍学生 里克·多培尔
[55:52] – Who? – Oh, Doppler? That’s no hippie. – 啥?谁? – 多培尔?他才不是嬉皮 (Dopple具有双重的意思,暗指科伊卧底身份)
[55:54] That’s Chucky. 他是鸡仔
[55:56] Yeah? Is it a friend of yours? 你认识他吗?朋友?
[55:58] Secret Service took the man for questioning… 秘密机构已经将他带走进行问讯
[56:00] Everybody knows Chucky. 所有人都认识鸡仔
[56:02] If he’s not at the Hall of Justice, he’s down at the Glass House. 如果他不是在司法大厦那边晃 肯定就是去警局了
[56:07] A snitch? 这是叛徒吧?
[56:09] An informant, please. 我们叫线人
[56:11] And he only works with the Red Squad. 他为红色分队情报机构工作
[56:14] Whoa. So, what’s he…? Why is he screaming and yelling like that at Nixon again? 那他为啥要对尼克松那样大吼大叫?
[56:21] Now that he’s been on TV, he has instant and wide credibility. 现在他都上了电视 立刻就具有了广泛的说服力
[56:26] Police can infiltrate him into any group they want to. 警察可以把他安插到任何地方去
[56:31] Bastards. 混蛋
[56:36] – Do you love me? – Any group. – 你爱我吗? – 任何地方…
[56:40] Hmm… 嗯…
[56:42] A snitch. A spy. A weasel. 一个叛徒 一个间谍 一个卧底
[56:46] And dang… 这样…
[56:48] …if it ain’t a resurrected tenor sax player, working undercover. 著名萨克斯乐手复活竟变成了卧底..
[56:53] But for who? 为了谁呢?
[56:55] These patriotic pals of President Nixon called Vigilant California? 是为了尼克松那爱国主义团体 加州警戒者?
[57:00] Some other unseen hand? 还是有其他看不见的势力?
[57:03] Now, who am I again? 我是谁来着?
[57:05] You’re the photographer. 你是我的摄影师
[57:10] – And the name of the magazine is…? COY: – 966 00:57:10,010 –> 00:57:11,057 – 我们假装的杂志名字叫什么? – 石头转盘 嗯 Mm-hm.
[57:11] Coy’s band, The Boards, were currently renting a place in Topanga Canyon… 科伊的乐队 冲浪板
[57:15] …from a bass player turned record company executive… 现在从某个曾当过贝斯手的唱片公司老板手里 租了一栋托潘加的房子
[57:18] …which trend watchers took as further evidence of the end of Hollywood… 据某些观察家的看法 这件事进一步 证明了好莱坞的没落
[57:22] …if not the world, as they had known it. 如果不是全世界的话
[57:26] Doc and Denis hadn’t dropped acid for years in this town… 多克和丹尼斯在这座城市嗑了多少年的药
[57:29] …without picking up some kind of extrasensory chops. 却一点也没积累什么超感能力
[57:34] And truth was, since crossing the doorsill of this place… 事实上 从他们踏进大门那一刻起
[57:37] …they couldn’t help noticing what you would call an atmosphere. 他们就感受到了那种…气氛
[57:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[57:48] Ooh. 哦?
[57:49] What are you playing? 你也是玩乐队的吗?
[57:52] I drove up with Bambi. She heard Spotted Dick were here… 我和班比一起开车来的 她听说葡萄干布丁住在这里
[57:55] …so I had to come along and keep her out of trouble. 所以我只能跟过来 以防她惹什么麻烦
[57:58] She’s possessed. She’s got Spotted Dick posters on the walls… 她喜欢这些家伙 她的墙上贴着乐队的黑光海报
[58:01] …sheets and pillow cases, T-shirts, souvenir roach clips. 床上铺着乐队的床单和枕套 还有乐队的T恤 咖啡杯,纪念版的大麻夹子…
[58:04] All right, she’s keen on the Dick. 行了行了 知道她很痴迷
[58:06] It’s 24 hours a day. She’s got Spotted Dick albums on stereo. 一天24小时音响里放的都是他们的歌!
[58:09] Okay, yeah, now listen. 好了 听着
[58:10] I’m looking for that guy that I met at Club Asiatique the other night. 我在亚洲风情俱乐部认识的那个人在吗?
[58:13] – He’s here. – Yeah? Where? – 他在这里 – 在哪儿?
[58:15] – He’s in the kitchen. – The kitchen? – 他在厨房 – 厨房?
[58:19] Hey, before you leave. Can I get a ride with you? 离开的时候我可以搭你的车吗?
[58:21] – This place is freaking me out. – Mm… – 这个地方吓坏我了 – 嗯…
[58:24] Okay. 好吧
[58:30] Good evening, Larry Sportello, Stone Turntable magazine. 晚上好 我是拉里·斯波特罗 来自石头转盘杂志
[58:34] – Smedley, Spotted Dick, keyboards. – Mm-hm. – 我是斯迈得利,葡萄干布丁乐队的键盘手 – 哦
[58:40] Was it possible that at every gathering… 在所有聚众的场合
[58:43] Concert, peace rally, love-in, be-in and freak-in… 音乐会 和平恋爱集会 嬉皮沙龙 搞怪大会
[58:48] …here, up North, back East, wherever. 无论这里 北部 东部还是任何地方
[58:50] …some dark crews had been busy all along… 是否都有秘密警察忙碌的身影
[58:54] …reclaiming the music, the resistance to power… 他们听命于一种贪得无厌 又心怀恐惧的古老神秘力量
[58:57] …the sexual desire from epic to everyday… 去管教人们的音乐 反抗
[59:00] …all they could sweep up, for the ancient forces of greed and fear. 以及我们伟大或平庸的性欲?
[59:06] “Gee,” he thought, “I don’t know.” 天啊 他想:我可不知道
[59:10] Hey. 嗨
[59:12] Hi. 嗨
[59:19] Hi there. Remember me, Larry Sportello? 你好 记得我吗 拉里·斯波特罗?
[59:22] Stone Turntable magazine? 石头转盘的记者
[59:25] You, um, asked me to, uh, look into that, um… 还记得你让我跑腿的事吗?
[59:29] …vehicle. 让我帮你打听车的事?
[59:31] – What? – The vehicle? – 什么? – 车啊
[59:34] Yeah, what was the make and model that you looked at again? 哦 你看的是什么型号来着?
[59:38] You were asking about that older type VW… 你让我看的是一辆老式大众汽车
[59:41] …with the hearts and blue birds and… 上面有花 蓝鸟 心脏之类的
[59:44] Any replacement parts? 没有新的零配件之类的东西吗?
[59:46] None I could see. 据我所知没有
[59:48] What about street legal? 没有嘛?注册上路呢?
[59:50] Was it any hassles with registration? 也没有问题吧?
[59:52] Didn’t seem to be any… 应该是的
[59:56] – You saw Hope? – Yeah, for a minute. – 你看到后普了? – 是的 见到了一下
[59:58] She’s okay. 她很好
[1:00:00] Looks like she’s been staying clean too. 看上去她也戒毒了
[1:00:02] How’d she do it? 她是怎么戒掉的?
[1:00:04] I don’t know. She’s, uh, back teaching is all she said. 我不知道 她说自己回去教书了
[1:00:07] You know, public health, drug awareness, something like that. 关于公共健康 科学服药之类的
[1:00:10] – Where? – 在哪里教书? – 我不知道 – Where? I don’t know.
[1:00:13] She didn’t say. 她没有说
[1:00:17] It doesn’t matter. 算了 无所谓了
[1:00:19] No way I could ever go back to them. 反正我也再也回不去家了
[1:00:22] All right, man. Look, you can’t go back to them? 好吧 兄弟 回不去?
[1:00:25] Who? Because what? Why? 什么叫回不去?为什么回不去?
[1:00:28] Because it would be my ass and my family’s too. 我要是回去 我和家人都会有生命危险
[1:00:31] It’s like a gang. It’s like once you’re in, you’re in for life. 就像帮派 进去了就出不来了
[1:00:36] Did you know that when you signed up? 你跟他们签了这个协定的时候 有没有想到这个结果啊?
[1:00:37] All I knew was we couldn’t do each other any good staying together. 反正我们在一起没有好结果
[1:00:41] The baby looked like shit, getting worse every day. 孩子状况一天比一天差
[1:00:44] We were just getting fucked up and sitting there and saying: 我们就在那里干坐着
[1:00:48] “Well, we gotta do something. 想做点什么却完全不知道该怎么办
[1:00:50] You’re dragging us down, and…” 我们只会拖累对方
[1:00:53] Listen, I’m not asking you to give away any secrets here. 我并不是想打探什么
[1:00:57] But I think I saw you on the tube at a rally for Nixon. 但是我在电视上看到你在尼克松集会闹事
[1:01:02] And your question is, Which side am I on? 你是想问 我到底站在哪一边?
[1:01:05] Yes. 是
[1:01:09] Well, you know, these people here have money. 好吧…知道吗 这群人有钱
[1:01:12] It’s not like those Bible freaks that go up and down the beach, like, screaming at you. 跟那些宗教狂热分子不一样 不会在沙滩上跳上跳下 尖叫着乱撞
[1:01:17] They really wanna help. 他们真的只是想帮忙而已
[1:01:19] I thought it was something good to do for my country. 我觉得自己的本意是好的 想为国家做点什么
[1:01:23] Stupid as that sounds. 虽然听上去很不可思议
[1:01:25] But what I really found out was… 但是我发现
[1:01:27] …they just wanna, like, use us and keep the membership in line. 他们只是在利用我们维持社会的秩序
[1:01:32] “My country, right or wrong” with Vietnam going on… 我的国家 无论对错 越战发生后
[1:01:36] …it’s just fucking crazy. 她变得太疯狂了
[1:01:43] Suppose your mom was on smack. 假设你发现自己的妈妈染上了毒瘾
[1:01:46] My mom? 我妈妈?
[1:01:48] Yeah, what would you do? 对 你会怎么做?
[1:01:50] – You know, wouldn’t you try to help her? – Yeah. I think… – 会尽力帮她吗? – 我想…应该会吧
[1:01:55] Are you saying that the U.S. is somebody’s mom? 你把美国看成妈妈
[1:01:58] And she’s, um, strung out? 然后还说她染上毒瘾了?
[1:02:01] – I’m trying to… – On what? – 我在试着说明白 – 她沾的是什么毒瘾?
[1:02:04] On sending people off to die in jungles for no reason. 平白无故把她的孩子送到雨林里去送死的毒瘾
[1:02:08] Something wrong and suicidal about that that she can’t stop. 她自己也阻止不了的 错误的自杀性的毒瘾
[1:02:13] Mm… 嗯…
[1:02:14] And Vigilant California, or whoever it is you’re working for, wouldn’t buy that? 你为之效力的那些加州警戒者不这么认为嘛?
[1:02:18] I don’t belong here, man. 我不属于这里
[1:02:23] I do get the feeling you’d rather be someplace else. 我觉得你肯定不想继续待下去了吧?
[1:02:26] Yeah. Back where I was would be nice. 当然 能回家是最好的
[1:02:33] See, if I did just run a fast check… 听着 我可以帮你盯着点
[1:02:36] …and happened to find some angle that you haven’t thought of… 也许某些意想不到的漏洞可以让你脱身
[1:02:39] Listen, nothing personal, but there’s too much you haven’t thought of. 我不是说你 但是意想不到的事情太多了
[1:02:45] Man, I can dig. You’re trying to chase me off of this. 我知道你想赶我走
[1:02:48] Whatever it is that you’re caught inside, I’m out here on the outside of it. 但是你现在身处险境 而我则是局外人 没有掺合进来
[1:02:52] And I can, you know, move in ways that you may not be able to. 可能我能悄悄帮你做一些你做不到的事
[1:02:55] Shh. How’d the baby look? Amethyst. 嘘…孩子怎么样?阿米希斯特?
[1:02:58] Oh, man. A sweetie pie. 漂亮的不得了
[1:03:00] – She looked good? – Yeah. – 她还好吧? – 很好
[1:03:01] – No sign of them little kid blues? – “Little kid blues”? – 没有那种小孩子的忧郁吧? – 那是什么?
[1:03:04] No, that happens. They get that. 有时候小孩子会暗自伤心 很忧郁的样子
[1:03:06] Yeah. No, none I could see… 没有,我没看出来
[1:03:08] You saw it a little bit. I blew this solo, man. 我刚刚吹了一首独奏 兄弟…
[1:03:11] Listen, who set you up with these people? 听着 是谁帮你跟这些人牵线搭桥?
[1:03:13] Where did it come from? 这什么问题?
[1:03:15] I mean, come on. Gimme a glimpse here, man. Who set you up with these people? 给我个提示 谁介绍你去找的这些人?
[1:03:19] When I first started snitching… 当我刚开始做间谍的时候
[1:03:21] …I realized how often people asked questions they already know the answers to. 我曾很好奇 为什么那么多人 都在问自己已经知道的问题的答案?
[1:03:25] They just wanna hear it from another voice. 其实很多时候他们只是想听到这个答案从别人嘴里说出来
[1:03:28] Like one outside their head. 就像利用别人的大脑
[1:03:30] You better find Shasta Fay. 你去找莎斯塔·菲吧
[1:03:35] Shasta Fay. 莎斯塔·菲
[1:04:15] Thanks for the lift, boys. 谢谢你们送我一程
[1:04:18] – See you around. – Jade. Jade. – 再见 – 喂,珍德
[1:04:20] You said in your note, “Beware of the Golden Fang.” 你跟我说让我小心金獠牙
[1:04:23] Why am I supposed to beware of a boat? 我该怎么小心一艘船呀?
[1:04:32] They’re an Indochinese heroin cartel. 它是印度支那的海洛因联合企业
[1:04:37] A vertical package. 一套垂直管理体系
[1:04:39] They grow it, bring it in, step on it, run stateside networks of local street dealers… 他们出钱种东西 加工 弄进国境 加速转运 在国内经营街头贩毒网络
[1:04:43] …and take a separate percentage off of each operation. 每次交易都拿单独抽头
[1:04:48] So you’re dealing smack? 这么说 你是在贩毒?
[1:04:50] No, but they use Chick Planet as a front to launder money. 不是 我们的按摩院是他们洗钱的地方之一
[1:04:56] See you around. 再见
[1:05:00] Reluctant, maybe even a little desperate… 尽管不情不愿 甚至有点绝望
[1:05:04] …Doc figured he had to go visit Bigfoot now. 多克还是觉得应该现在去找一趟比格福特
[1:05:08] On principle, he tried to spend as tittie time around the Glass House as possible. 原则上说 他不愿在警局周围多待一分钟
[1:05:13] All this strange alternate cop history and cop politics… 这里充满各种古怪的另类警界风云录
[1:05:17] Cop dynasties, cop heroes and evildoers… 警察王朝 警察英雄 警察败类
[1:05:21] …saintly cops and psycho cops… 圣徒警察 心理变态的警察
[1:05:24] …cops too stupid to live and cops too smart for their own good. 蠢到死的警察 和自作聪明的警察
[1:05:29] –Insulated by secret loyalties and codes of silence… 因为内部的帮规戒律 这些秘密都不为人知晓
[1:05:32] …from the world they’d all been given to control. 而又是这群人被授权控制我们的世界
[1:05:37] Bigfoot’s native element. The air he breathed. 比格福特也是他们其中的一员 以及他呼吸的空气
[1:05:40] The big time he’d been so crazy to get away from the beach and be promoted into. 在那个大时代里 他如此渴望逃离滩区并渴望得到晋升
[1:05:47] Then why so grumpy, Bigfoot? 那为什么比格福特还是这样愤怒?
[1:05:51] Doc remembered dimly a story from long past. 多克隐约记起一个关于比格福特的传言
[1:05:55] A rumor about a partner of Bigfoot’s… 说是比格福特的搭档
[1:05:57] …who’d been shot and killed a while back in the line of duty. 很久以前在执行任务的时候被谋杀了
[1:06:01] And ever since then, the story went… 从那开始 比格福特再也没有过搭档
[1:06:04] …Bigfoot had worked alone. 一直独来独往
[1:06:08] I hope this won’t be another one of those unabridged paranoid hippie monologues… 我希望这次不是嬉皮士得妄想症跑过来对我胡扯
[1:06:12] …I seem obliged to sit through. 絮絮叨叨太心烦了
[1:06:14] So, what if someone dies, but is resurrected? 有一个人死了,然后又活过来了
[1:06:18] Not, at first glance, a matter for Homicide. 貌似死人复生的案子不关凶杀科的事
[1:06:21] So who around here handles resurrections? 哦 那你们这里谁负责复活?
[1:06:24] Bunco Squad, usually. 通常是诈骗组
[1:06:26] Does that mean the L.A.P.D. believes every, uh, return from the dead is some kind of con? 所以洛杉矶警局认为所有死而复生的案子都是骗局咯?
[1:06:30] You’re dead, you’re dead. Are we talking philosophy? 死了就是死了 难道我们是在谈论哲学?
[1:06:38] That there is Coy Harlingen, the stiff in question. 那是科伊·哈林根 他就是我说的死人
[1:06:42] That was taken last night. 这张照片我是昨晚拍的
[1:06:49] Remind me why I give a shit again? 再跟我说说 关我屁事?
[1:06:51] He worked for the department as a snitch… 他是警局的线人
[1:06:53] …not to mention some patriotic badasses known as Vigilant California. 也为加州警戒者这样的爱国混蛋服务
[1:07:01] They may have been in on the raid at Channel View Estates. 这些人有可能卷入了峡景地产的袭击 也可能没有
[1:07:04] Remember that place, Bigfoot? 你还记得那地方吗 比格福特?
[1:07:09] All right. 好吧
[1:07:12] All right, I’ll look into it personally. 我自己好好查查这件事
[1:07:15] Sometimes, it’s just about doing the right thing. 有时做事就是出于良心啊
[1:07:49] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:07:50] Clancy Charlock. 克兰希·夏洛克
[1:07:53] Glen Charlock’s sister, mother, sis… 格伦是你兄弟还是你儿子?
[1:07:56] Sister. 我兄弟
[1:07:57] “Saster.” Ha, ha. 兄弟哦 哈哈
[1:08:00] I’m so sorry about your, um, brother. 我为你兄弟感到难过
[1:08:05] Glen was a shit. 格伦就是一坨屎
[1:08:07] Bound to have his series canceled sometime. 他注定有一天要这样玩儿完
[1:08:10] That don’t keep me from wanting to know who his killer is. 不过我还是想知道是谁杀了他
[1:08:13] Goodness. Did you talk to the police? 哦 你和警察谈过了吗?
[1:08:17] They talked to me. Some smart-ass named Bigfoot. 他们找过我了 一个叫伯强生的家伙
[1:08:20] He seemed less concerned with Glen’s murder than Mickey Wolfmann’s disappearance. 他对格伦的死没什么兴趣 似乎更关心米奇的失踪
[1:08:25] But he’s a fan of yours all right. 不过他好像很喜欢你
[1:08:27] Said you might be able to help. 他说你可能帮得上忙
[1:08:29] Did he now? 他真这么说?
[1:08:31] Did you hear the Wolfmann’s working on a way to give away all his money? 你听说了吗 米奇·乌尔夫曼正准备 把他所有的钱都捐出去
[1:08:34] Why would he wanna do that? 为什么?
[1:08:37] He was on a guilt trip, man. 他心里的内疚感啊
[1:08:39] Doing tons of acid and peyote and… 磕了那么多药——还包括佩奥特仙人掌
[1:08:43] Just got to a point. He felt bad… 他突然想通了
[1:08:44] …about making people pay for cheap ugly houses of his. 对于让人们高价买那些丑房子这种行为 他有罪恶感了
[1:08:50] Are you gonna keep holding on to that tank or you gonna marry it? 你要一直搂着那个氧气罐吗?还是要娶了它?
[1:08:59] He wanted to build this place in the desert… 他想在沙漠里建公寓社区 让人们免费居住
[1:09:01] …where people could come and live for free, called the Arrepentimiento. 叫做阿瑞彭提米恩图
[1:09:04] Uh-huh. Arrepentimiento. 哦?阿瑞彭提米恩图…
[1:09:07] And now, what’s that mean again? 那是什么意思?
[1:09:09] Spanish for “sorry about that.” 西班牙语里“对不起咯”的意思
[1:09:15] Uh-huh. 哦
[1:09:28] Um… 呃…
[1:09:30] Do you think that, um… 你有没有想过
[1:09:33] …you know, maybe your brother was just, um… 你哥哥可能…
[1:09:35] …you know, doing his job to try to prevent, um… 只是在尽到自己的职责
[1:09:38] …whoever it was from putting the snatch on Mickey? 为了去保护米奇?
[1:09:40] That’s way too fucking sentimental. 那样也太多愁善感了
[1:09:43] Sounds like somebody objected to Mickey’s big giveaway. 有人对于米奇的大发善心可是不高兴呢
[1:09:47] Mm. 嗯
[1:09:48] The, uh, wife? 他的妻子
[1:09:51] Business partners? Um… 或者合伙人之类的?
[1:09:55] Puck Beaverton. 帕克·比佛顿
[1:09:56] He had the duty that day to guard Mickey. 那天本该是他的班去保护米奇
[1:09:59] But changed shifts with Glen at the last minute. 却在最后一刻和格伦换班
[1:10:01] Puck Beaverton. Interesting fellow, I hear. 帕克·比佛顿…听说他很有意思
[1:10:05] He’s a major-league asshole. 他是个大混蛋
[1:10:06] Mm. Sounds like you dated. 听上去你跟他约会过
[1:10:08] Him and his roommate. 他 还有他的室友
[1:10:11] Two at a time? 一脚踏两船吗?
[1:10:13] That’s my preference. 我就喜欢这样
[1:10:17] Well, you know where I might be able to find this, uh, Puck fella? 你知道我从哪儿能找到这个帕克吗?
[1:10:23] Dropped out of sight after Glen’s murder. 格伦被杀那天就不见人影了
[1:10:25] Set sail. 跑掉了
[1:10:27] Heh. “Set sail”? Like on a boat? 跑掉了?坐船走的?
[1:10:30] – I don’t know. Maybe. – Mm-hm. – 我不知道 也许吧 – 哦…
[1:10:34] If you find him, you’ll let me know? 如果你有他的消息 会告诉我的吧?
[1:10:38] Well, um, perhaps we should continue this conversación someplace else. 要不我们换个地方继续聊聊?
[1:10:50] I’ve got a date.
[1:10:57] Thank you. 我还有约会呢
[1:10:59] Oh, and Miss Charlock. 哦 夏洛克小姐
[1:11:00] I just need your contact information from you. 请您填下访客联系信息好吗
[1:11:03] – Sure. – Okay. Here’s a pen. – 好的 – 给你笔
[1:11:07] Hey, Clance… 克兰希
[1:11:09] …did Glen ever mention one of Mickey’s ladies… 格伦有没有跟你提过米奇的一个情人
[1:11:12] …who goes by the name of Shasta? 叫莎斯塔的姑娘?
[1:11:14] The girl who’s gone missing? 那个失踪的姑娘?
[1:11:15] – That’s her. – Yeah. – 就是她 – 听过
[1:11:18] She was in love with him. Deeply in love. 她跟米奇是真心深爱彼此
[1:11:21] Oh, Shasta and Doc lived together for a short while. 哦 多克和莎斯塔曾经好过一段时间
[1:11:25] Oh. 哦
[1:11:27] Bummer. 真遗憾
[1:11:29] Well, as someone who’s been down this particular exit ramp: 不过 作为过来人我可以告诉你
[1:11:33] You can only cruise the boulevards of regret so far. 后悔路走不了多久
[1:11:36] Then you gotta get back up onto the freeway again. 你得赶紧回到正轨上去
[1:11:38] Yeah. 好的
[1:11:40] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:11:42] – See you. – Bye now. – 再见 – 再见
[1:13:02] I wish you could see these waves. 我希望你能看到这些海浪
[1:13:09] It’s one more of these places a voice from somewhere else tells you you have to be. 在这种地方 你能听到一个来自别处的声音 告诉你 你注定要来这里
[1:13:20] Remember that day with the Ouija board? 还记得玩显灵板的那天吗?
[1:13:25] I miss those days… 我很想那段日子
[1:13:27] …and I miss you. 也想你
[1:13:33] Nothing was supposed to happen this way, Doc. 一切都事与愿违 多克
[1:13:37] I’m so sorry. 我很难过
[1:13:41] You don’t remember the Ouija board, do you, Doc? 你不记得显灵板的事了 对吗 多克?
[1:13:45] It had been one of those prolonged times of no dope. 那是在一个没有毒品可以解馋的漫长岁月
[1:13:53] You think it knows where we can score? 这东西会知道哪里能买到货吗?
[1:13:55] Ask. 问问吧
[1:13:57] Just do it by yourself like that. 你自己来就好
[1:14:00] Nobody had any. Everybody was desperate and suffering lapses of judgment. 大家都搞不到毒品 每个人都很抓狂 精神恍惚
[1:14:04] 84293… 8-4-2-9-3.
[1:14:08] – …12501 – It’s a phone number! – 1-2-5-0-1. – 是个电话号码!
[1:14:16] It’s ringing. 在响了 通了
[1:14:17] Howdy, dopers. We’ve got whatever you need. 你好 瘾君子 我们有你想要的任何东西
[1:14:20] And remember: the sooner you get over here, the more there ‘ll be left for you. 记住 你来的越快 能给你剩下的东西就越多
[1:14:24] So come on down to 4723 Sunset Boulevard. You better hurry. 快来吧 地址是日落大道4723号
[1:14:28] Okay, I’m sorry, who is it that I’m talking to? 请问你是哪里…?
[1:14:30] – She hung up. – Let’s go! – 她挂了 – 快走
[1:14:32] She’s screaming at you: “Stay away! I’m a police trap!” 可能只是警察的陷阱 离远点!
[1:14:37] Aw, there’s a problem with Ouija boards. 这就是显灵板的问题啊
[1:15:01] Shasta! 莎斯塔
[1:15:10] That board sure did its work. 显灵板确实起效了
[1:15:13] They didn’t score any dope that day, but somehow, suddenly, it didn’t matter. 他们那天没有买到货 可是不知不觉 货没有那么重要了
[1:15:19] >It was weird that in the limited space of a postcard…
[1:15:23] …Shasta should have chosen to remember that one day in the rain. 她偏偏选了这个雨天来回忆
[1:15:27] It had stuck with Doc too… 那次经历一直在多克心中萦绕
[1:15:30] >…even though it was late in their time together…
[1:15:33] …when she was already halfway out the door. 那时她的心思已经不在这里了
[1:16:06] Hey, Denis? 丹尼斯?
[1:16:09] Denis, I’m-a go look around. 我要四处看看
[1:16:10] Wanna wait in the car or come cover my back? 你是在车里等我 还是跟我进去打个掩护?
[1:16:12] I was gonna try to go find a pizza. Is that okay? 我想找个披萨店吃东西 行吗?
[1:16:15] Now you recall this is stick shift, not automatic and so forth? 好 你记住这车是手动杆 不是自动换挡
[1:16:18] It’s easy as pie, Doc. 我没问题的 多克
[1:16:29] Mm. 嗯…
[1:16:33] Good afternoon. Mm… 下午好
[1:16:35] This is the address they gave me at Club Asiatique in San Pedro. 圣佩德罗的亚洲风情俱乐部有人给我你的地址
[1:16:38] Just here to pick up a package for the management. 我过来替经理取一个包裹
[1:16:45] Hello, this is Xandra from front desk. 我是前台的仙德拉
[1:16:48] We have a pickup for management. 有人来取包裹
[1:16:54] Follow me. 跟我来吧
[1:17:08] Dr. Blatnoyd will see you in a moment. 布拉特诺德博士待会就来见您
[1:17:32] So you have some ID, I imagine? 我想 你带了证件吧?
[1:17:35] Mm-hm. 嗯
[1:17:45] I don’t know what this is. What is it? 我不认识这些字…这是什么?
[1:17:48] It’s oriental or something. Is it Chinese? 东方的文字吗?是中文吗?
[1:17:53] Well, I figured, uh, you being Chinese… 我猜你们就是中国人吧…
[1:17:58] What? What are you talking about? 什么?说什么?
[1:18:01] The Golden Fang? 金獠牙啊…
[1:18:07] It’s a syndicate. 是联合企业
[1:18:12] A syndicate of dentists set up long ago for tax purposes. 牙医的联合企业 多年前为了逃税建的公司
[1:18:17] All legit. 都是合法的
[1:18:23] Where did you tell Xandra you were from again? 你跟仙德拉说你是哪儿来的?
[1:18:28] Uh… 呃…
[1:18:32] Oh… 哦…
[1:18:34] Why, you’re another one of those hippie dope fiends, aren’t you? 你是个整天嗑药的嬉皮士对吧?
[1:18:38] My goodness. My goodness me. 我的老天爷哟!
[1:18:42] Here for a little perking up, are we? 先来点吸的吧
[1:18:47] Dig it. 看这个
[1:18:50] It’s from Darmstadt. 达姆施塔特的高级货
[1:18:52] Lab quality. 实验室级的品质
[1:18:53] I try not to do any dope I can’t pay for, is what it is. 我尽量不吸我买不起的毒品
[1:18:56] No, no, on the house! In fact, maybe I’m gonna even join you for one little moment. 不要怕 是免费招待的 说不定咱们俩能一起享受一下呢
[1:19:09] Well, just to be sociable. 那我就礼节性地来点儿吧
[1:19:10] There you go. 来吧
[1:19:13] Doctor, I think there’s a problem with the couch in your office. 博士?你办公室里的沙发出问题了!
[1:19:17] And bring that bottle. 别忘了拿上瓶子
[1:19:57] What do you think of my chompers? 你喜欢我的假牙吗?
[1:20:01] Heroin sucks the calcium out of your body like a vampire. 海洛因像吸血鬼一样吸走钙质
[1:20:04] If you use it for any length of time, your teeth go all to hell. 长时间吸食 你的牙齿就完蛋了
[1:20:11] And that’s just the good part. 这还算是好的
[1:20:18] Doc! 多克!
[1:20:22] Doc? 多克?
[1:20:25] Dr. Rudy, I’m back. 布拉特诺德博士 我回来了!
[1:20:29] You’re not Dr. Rudy. 你可不是布拉特诺德
[1:20:31] You’re not Dr. Rudy. 你也不是布拉特诺德
[1:20:36] That’s at Japonica, ain’t it? 你是杰庞嘉吧?
[1:20:38] Japonica Fenway? 杰庞嘉·芬维?
[1:20:41] Imagine meeting you here. 没想到会在这里碰到你
[1:20:43] Doc rooted through the city dump that was his memory… 多克在自己脑子里乱七八糟的回忆中搜索起来
[1:20:46] …recalling that Japonica here had been a pretty open-and-shut runaway daughter case. 记起认识杰庞嘉 是一桩了结得非常利索的女儿 离家出走的案子
[1:20:51] Hardly worth daily scale… 根本不值得小题大做
[1:20:53] …let alone the extravagant bonus her father, Crocker Fenway… 更别说为了感谢多克带她回家时
[1:20:56] …had insisted on paying when Doc finally brought Japonica back home. 她爸爸克罗克执意支付的巨额奖金
[1:21:02] So, what have you been up to? 你最近在忙些什么?
[1:21:03] Escaping, mostly. 哦 基本上就是逃跑
[1:21:06] And I escape real good. 我现在可擅长逃跑了
[1:21:08] Escaping what? 从哪儿逃跑?
[1:21:10] Chryskylodon. This, like, booby hatch my parents keep sending me to. 克里斯基罗顿啊 我父母总把我塞进那个疯人院
[1:21:15] “Booby hatch”? 疯人院?
[1:21:17] – Up in Ojai? – You know it? – 是在奥哈伊山上吗? – 你认识啊?
[1:21:19] Shakes a tambourine. 听着有点耳熟
[1:21:21] – Ooh. – Aah! – 哦! – 啊!
[1:21:23] Dr. Rudy! 布拉特诺德博士!
[1:21:25] Okay. All right. 好吧
[1:21:27] Japonica, you promised me. Did you not promise me? 杰庞嘉 你可是保证过的哦 你是保证过的吧?
[1:21:32] – What are you doing here? – I escaped again for you. – 你怎么还来这里啊? – 逃出来找你的呀
[1:21:35] Oof! Woo-hoo! 哦!
[1:21:37] Look at the greedy little hippie. Snorting away, are you? 看这个贪心的小嬉皮 都快吸完了呢
[1:21:41] – Your parents know you’re here? – No. – 你家长知道你在这儿吗? – 不知道
[1:21:43] The Fenways? They were heavy-duty South Bay money… 芬维一家是在南部湾区的阔绰大户
[1:21:46] …and led lives of unusually high density and often incoherence. 过着常人难以理解的情感生活并且喜怒无常
[1:21:50] Her father, Crocker, also known as the Dark Prince of Palos Verdes… 杰庞嘉的父亲克罗克·芬维更是被称作帕洛斯维尔德王子
[1:21:54] …was a lead lawyer at the office of Voorhees-Krueger… 是法律公司的首席律师
[1:21:57] …who had given Doc his first paying gig as a PI. 并给了多克第一份有偿工作的工钱
[1:22:02] Man, like, I’m sorry. 兄弟 真对不起
[1:22:04] Denis, what is it this time? That’s my steering wheel? 丹尼斯 你拿的是我的方向盘吗?
[1:22:06] – I don’t know how to drive. – Aw, man, I thought you said you… – 我不会开车啊 – 我记得你不是说你懂…
[1:22:09] Hey. 嘿
[1:22:11] Smile Maintenance Chick. 笑容保养女郎
[1:22:13] How lovely. 多可爱呀
[1:22:14] Miss Fenway may appear a little psychotic today. 芬维小姐今天精神有些异常
[1:22:17] Groovy. 哦 酷
[1:22:19] – What? – It’s groovy being insane, man. – 什么? – 疯子挺酷的呀
[1:22:22] Where you at? 你什么意思?
[1:22:23] It’s not groovy to be insane. 疯子才不酷
[1:22:25] Japonica here has been institutionalized for it. 杰庞嘉要为此接受治疗
[1:22:28] Okay, come on now, Denis. We’ve gotta figure out a way back to the beach. 丹尼斯 快走 我们该回滩区去了
[1:22:32] If you need a ride, I’m heading that way. 我们顺路 我可以载你们一程
[1:22:34] Huh? Uh… 哦?
[1:22:35] Cop friendly, everything cool with your ride? 杰庞嘉 你的车没什么违法的地方吧?
[1:22:38] Brake lights, license plate, so forth? 刹车 车灯 牌照什么的都正常吧?
[1:22:40] A-okay. 都很正常
[1:22:41] Mind if I tag along with you guys? Contingencies of the road and so forth? 我也跟你们一起走吧 以防出现意外
[1:22:45] That’s a good idea. Maybe we should do more of that, tsk, tsk, for the road? 好主意 我们要带点那个路上吸吗?
[1:22:48] Yes. Yeah. You want some? 好啊 你想来点儿吗?
[1:22:51] Excuse me. 让一下
[1:22:52] Come on. 来吧
[1:22:59] What’s in that bag you’re stuffing under Doc’s seat? 你塞到多克座位下的袋子里是什么?
[1:23:02] Pay no attention to that bag. It’ll only make everybody paranoid. 别管它 多想只会让大家疑神疑鬼
[1:23:07] Though he may have rescued Japonica… 多克确实救过杰庞嘉
[1:23:09] …from a life of dark and unspecified hippie horror… 将她从黑暗困惑的嬉皮生活中拯救出来
[1:23:13] …apparently restoration to the bosom of her family… 但是她的家庭束缚在她身上的一切
[1:23:16] …had been enough to really drive her around the bend. 才真正让她精神失控
[1:23:20] Oh, fuck! 操!
[1:23:22] – Fucking assholes! – Easy, easy. – 操他妈的混蛋! – 放松点
[1:23:24] Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can’t… 操操操!
[1:23:27] – Okay, we are so fucked! I got… – Nice and easy. – 操 我们完蛋了 – 淡定点
[1:23:30] Christ, Christ. Some… 上帝啊 上帝啊
[1:23:33] Are you the Great Beast? 你是大怪兽吗?
[1:23:35] No, no, that’s a policeman. 不是 他是警察啦
[1:23:37] You were driving without your headlights. 你知道自己开车没有开车前灯吗 小姐?
[1:23:39] But I can see in the dark. 但是在黑暗中我也看得很清楚!
[1:23:41] Perhaps you shouldn’t be driving, then. 这样你还是别开车了
[1:23:43] – I’m gonna need to see all your IDs. – What is this all about, sir? – 我要看下你们所有人的证件 – 这是怎么了 警官?
[1:23:46] Any gathering of three or more civilians is considered a possible cult. 现在所有三人或三人以上的平民聚会 都被界定为潜在的邪教
[1:23:50] What? It’s Charlie Manson again? 什么?又是查理·曼森?
[1:23:52] Criteria includes reference to the Book of Revelation… 标准包括提及《启示录》
[1:23:56] …males with shoulder-length hair… 头发及肩或更长的男性
[1:23:58] …and endangerment through inattentive driving… 通过驾驶疏忽造成危险的
[1:24:01] …all of which has been exhibited. 所有这些你们都体现出来了
[1:24:03] – Oh, I don’t think so. – Man, listen. – 哦 没有吧 – 听着 兄弟
[1:24:06] This is a Mercedes. It’s only painted one color. 这是辆奔驰车 而且只漆成一种颜色
[1:24:09] – Y’all hang tight. – That should count for something. – 你们等一下 先不要动 – 难道这样不会给我们加分么?
[1:24:12] – Good point. – Okay. All right. – 说得好 – 好吧
[1:24:17] Okay, okay. Oh, God, I’m actually gonna have a heart attack. 我受不了了 我要心脏病发了
[1:24:20] Actually my heart is racing like a little… 我心跳的好快
[1:24:23] – What? – Yes, sir? – 怎么? – 好了 先生
[1:24:25] I’m gonna hand these in Mr. Sportello… 斯波特罗先生 这些给你
[1:24:27] …and as long as there aren’t any wants or warrants… 除非有我们不知道的需要或命令
[1:24:29] – you won’t hear any more about this. – Thank you, officer. – 你们不会再接到我们的通知的 – 谢谢 警官
[1:24:33] – Thank you, sir. – Drive safely. – 谢谢 – 小心驾驶
[1:24:35] – Here you go, Blat. Dr. Rudy. – No, that’s yours. – 这是你的 布拉特诺德博士 – 不是 这个是你的
[1:24:38] – And Japonica here. – That’s beautiful. – 杰庞嘉的 – 真好
[1:24:40] Denis, take this. 丹尼斯 拿着
[1:24:42] This one is Denis’s. 这个是你的
[1:25:00] Idiots Unlimited. 又打电话骗白痴?
[1:25:01] Oh, yeah, I’m in an evil mood myself tonight. 别开玩笑 今晚我连自己都懒得骗
[1:25:04] What can I do? 找我什么事?
[1:25:06] Dr. Rudy Blatnoyd, DDS… 鲁迪·布拉特诺德博士
[1:25:11] …has perpetrated his last root canal, I’m afraid. 恐怕再也不能插牙根管了
[1:25:15] Hablo inglés, man. What’s that…? He’s dead? 说明白点 他死了还是怎么的?
[1:25:17] They found him next to a trampoline in Bel Air… 我们在贝尔艾尔公寓区的一个蹦床旁发现了他
[1:25:20] …with a fatal neck injury. 脖子上有致命伤
[1:25:23] So far no witnesses, no motives, no suspects… 没有任何目击者 没有任何动机 也没有嫌疑人
[1:25:27] …apart from you. 当然 除了你
[1:25:29] Mm, not me. Why me? 不是 跟我有什么关系?
[1:25:32] You were observed in Blatnoyd’s company. 你曾去过他的办公室
[1:25:34] Both of you riding in a vehicle full of drug-crazed hippies. 当晚你们还跟一群磕嗨的嬉皮搭车回家
[1:25:38] Yeah, well, you know… 你得明白
[1:25:40] …the owner of that vehicle… 那个车主
[1:25:42] …is a very well-respected, um, you know, lawyer down in Palos Verdes. 可是帕洛斯维尔德的有钱律师
[1:25:47] And his daughter was driving. She offered me a ride. 开车的是他女儿 她非要载我的
[1:25:50] And cops didn’t even give her a ticket. 警察甚至连罚单都没给一张
[1:25:52] You know, Blatnoyd was her friend, not mine. 牙医是她的朋友 不是我的
[1:25:55] Go to bed. 去睡吧
[1:25:56] I’m working. Why am I gonna go to bed? 我还有工作 你干嘛叫我去睡?
[1:26:00] I think it’s time we had one of our chats. 现在能不能开始我们的夜话时间了?
[1:26:04] Uh… 呃…
[1:26:05] All right. Yup. 好吧…
[1:26:13] So with this Coy Harlingen matter… 那么 这个瘾君子科伊·哈林根
[1:26:16] …on the face of it… 表面上来看
[1:26:19] …it’s one more OD, one less junkie, case cleared. 只是另一桩吸毒过量的案子 早结案了
[1:26:22] And on the not face of it? 那除表面之外呢?
[1:26:26] Why, what do we have here? 看看我拿的这些
[1:26:30] Why don’t you pick a card? 你随便挑一张卡
[1:26:32] Any card. 随便挑一张
[1:26:34] These are field interrogation reports. 这是局里做的调查笔录
[1:26:36] See if you find anything that looks familiar. 看你能不能找到眼熟的
[1:26:39] Card tricks. 变纸牌魔术哦
[1:26:42] No. 不对
[1:26:43] Mm. 嗯
[1:26:46] Puck Beaverton. 帕克·比佛顿?
[1:26:48] Excellent choice. One of Mickey Wolfmann’s bodyguards. 选得不错 他是米奇·乌尔夫曼的保镖之一
[1:26:52] Interesting fellow, I hear. 听说他是个很有趣的家伙
[1:26:53] Sheriff’s people ran into him at the Venice home… 治安官刚好在维尼斯碰见此人
[1:26:56] …of the dealer that sold Harlingen the smack that killed him. 他当时正在卖给科伊·哈林根致命毒品的毒贩家里
[1:26:59] Or didn’t kill him. 或者说…没致命吧
[1:27:00] Wait, so, what was Puck doing at Coy’s dealer’s place? 等等 帕克为什么会在科伊的毒贩家里?
[1:27:04] The interesting thing about this overdose… 这个吸毒过量案 最有意思的是
[1:27:07] …is that Leonard James Loosemeat a.k.a. El Drano… 这个叫做厄尔·德拉诺的毒贩
[1:27:10] …was known for this 3 percent product… 以卖便宜的掺假货闻名
[1:27:13] …yet the report says what killed him was pure China White Number Four. 报告上却说 致死的毒品是高纯度的好货四号中国白粉
[1:27:17] Like, from the whole-seller? Whoever’s bringing it in? 所以你觉得是有人故意把这货混进去的?
[1:27:20] I seem to recall that some years ago, just before he went into Folsom… 我隐约记得 这个比佛顿在来福尔瑟姆之前
[1:27:24] …Beaverton used to work for this loan shark… 曾为市里一个放高利贷的
[1:27:28] …Adrian Prussia. 艾德里安·普鲁士工作
[1:27:30] Fucking zoinks! I know Adrian Prussia. 妈的 我记得他!
[1:27:34] I know him from my skip-tracing days. 当时我还在追债呢
[1:27:36] He’s a bad man. Used a baseball bat. You know, he’s sick. 他可坏了 那家伙总用球棒 大变态
[1:27:40] And Coy’s dealer, El Drano… 科伊的毒贩厄尔·德拉诺
[1:27:42] …also happened to be Prussia’s steady customer. 正好又是这个普鲁士的老客户
[1:27:46] So maybe Puck was there on Adrian’s behalf. 也许帕克在那里做的是普鲁士授意的事
[1:27:51] What do you think? 你怎么看?
[1:27:56] I think you and Adrian have a history you’re not sharing with me. 我觉得你跟普鲁士有过节 你却瞒着不告诉我
[1:28:00] (日语 再要点煎饼)
[1:28:06] Got it, lieutenant! 好的 警督
[1:28:09] You got it, lieutenant. 马上就来 警督!
[1:28:15] Pancakes aren’t quite as good as my mother’s, but what I really go for here is the respect. 这饼和我妈做的有差距 不过我来这里 就是想要得到尊重
[1:28:20] Respect. 尊重啊
[1:28:22] You didn’t get enough of that from your mom. 你妈那里不能给你尊重,对吗?
[1:28:26] You probably imagine that I have a lot of status up in Robbery-Homicide. 你也许以为 我在抢劫凶杀科有很高的地位
[1:28:30] I mean, who could blame you for thinking that. 不怪你这么想啊
[1:28:35] The reality, however… 事实上…
[1:28:39] …no Cielo Drive for Bigfoot. 我什么都没有 没有丰田车开
[1:28:43] No TV movie rights or book deals for Bigfoot. 没有电视电影书籍的签约
[1:28:50] I mean, even the extra work is drying up. 就连群众演员的工作也在渐渐枯竭
[1:28:55] God help us all. 愿上帝帮助所有人
[1:28:58] Dentists on trampolines. 我们这些蹦床上的牙医
[1:29:02] You know, Dr. Blatnoyd had puncture wounds on his throat… 知道吗 布拉特诺德博士是被利齿撕裂喉咙
[1:29:05] …consistent with bites from canines of a midsize wild animal. 与中型野兽犬牙咬痕相符
[1:29:09] That’s what the coroner told me! 验尸官是这么告诉我的!
[1:29:11] Swallow that! 你想想吧!
[1:29:12] Listen, that’s mighty weird, Bigfoot. 比格福特 这就实在是太奇怪了
[1:29:15] Okay? Because Blatnoyd was a partner in a tax dodge… 因为布拉特诺德是一家逃税公司的合伙人
[1:29:18] …that calls itself The Golden Fang Enterprises. 公司名字就叫金獠牙
[1:29:22] You didn’t happen to get the, uh, SID to test those neck punctures for gold or nothing? 我想你们没叫技术人员去化验伤口上的黄金成分吧?
[1:29:26] I shouldn’t think there’d be much trace. 我认为不会有这种线索
[1:29:28] Gold is all but chemically inactive, as you might have learned in chemistry class… 黄金是惰性金属 化学课上都学过的
[1:29:33] …if you hadn’t been ditching all the time to score dope, Sportello. 如果你当年没逃那么多化学课去买毒品 你就该知道的 斯波特罗!
[1:29:37] Every contact leaves traces. 每次接触都会留下痕迹的
[1:29:39] It would sure be ironic, is all I’m saying… 这听上去太巧了 我就这么一说
[1:29:42] …if Blatnoyd was bit to death by a golden fang… 不过如果他真的是被一个
[1:29:45] …or, like, even better, like, two golden fangs? 或者两个金獠牙杀死的呢?
[1:29:47] I don’t see why any of this would be material. 我不明白为啥这种名字会是真东西
[1:29:50] Because it’s the Golden Fang. 因为它就是金獠牙啊!
[1:29:52] – It’s the decedent’s tax shelter. So, what? – No, man, it’s not a tax shelter. – 不过是死人逃税的手段罢了! – 还不止如此!
[1:29:56] It’s something, Bigfoot, man, much more, more vast. 比这个严重得多!
[1:30:02] This wouldn’t be just more of your paranoid hippie bullshit, would it? 这不会只是你们嬉皮士臆想出来的狗屎吧
[1:30:06] Look, have the lab check for traces of copper. 实验室有没有人查黄铜? 我说的是黄铜
[1:30:09] Not the kind that goes stumbling all over the crime scene contaminating evidence. 不是只会在犯罪现场走来走去破坏证据的笨警察 (黄铜和警察两个词都是Copper)
[1:30:13] More like copper the metal. 让你查黄铜 懂吗
[1:30:14] You see, gold teeth are never made with pure gold. 金牙并不是纯金的
[1:30:17] Dentists like to alloy it with copper. 牙医喜欢掺入黄铜
[1:30:19] If you hadn’t ditched forensics class to go steal hubcaps to plant on some innocent hippie… 如果你当年不是逃了很多刑侦化学课去偷车 并嫁祸于无辜嬉皮士
[1:30:23] …you might have known that. 你就该知道这点!
[1:30:27] Oh, you feel like a cop almost, don’t you? 你觉得自己像个警察了,是吗?
[1:30:34] Good day. 再见
[1:30:43] (日语 要煎饼)
[1:30:45] Okay, it’s coming! 马上就来了!
[1:30:49] So where to? 这是要去哪?
[1:30:51] A place up in Ojai called Chryskylodon. 去奥哈伊 一个叫克里斯基罗顿的地方
[1:30:54] Chryskylodon? 克里斯基罗顿?
[1:30:56] “Animal tooth.” 动物的牙齿哦
[1:30:58] Ancient Indian word, Sortilège? It means “serenity.” 不是 索梯雷格 是古印第安语,意思是安静祥和
[1:31:03] I minored in the Classics. It’s not Indian, it’s Ancient Greek. 我选修了古典文学 才不是印第安语 这是古希腊语
[1:31:07] It means “animal tooth made out of gold.” 意思是金子做成的动物牙齿
[1:31:15] You’re doing good, Doc. 你干的不错 多克
[1:31:20] – Thanks, Lège. – Okay. – 谢谢 索梯雷格 – 没事
[1:31:25] Owing to Governor Reagan’s shutdown of most of the state mental facilities… 因为里根州长关闭了大部分的州立精神病院
[1:31:30] …the private sector had been given carte blanche to pick up the stack. 私人诊所为了补缺
[1:31:34] Soon, in fact, becoming a standard California child-rearing resource… 很快成为加州标准的育儿资源
[1:31:38] …for kids like that old Japonica Fenway. 当然 是对于杰庞嘉·芬维这样的孩子来说
[1:31:41] – Mr. Sportello. – Mm. – 斯波特罗先生 – 嗯
[1:31:43] – Dr. Aubrey Threeply. – Oh, how do you do? – 我是施雷普莱医生 – 哦 你好
[1:31:46] – So good to see you. – Nice to see you. – 很高兴您能来 – 幸会
[1:31:48] – Welcome. Welcome. – Thank you. – 欢迎 欢迎 – 谢谢
[1:31:50] Would you…? Sorry. Would you like to use the facilities? 抱歉,请问您想要使用一下我们的设施吗?
[1:31:54] You already used the bathroom? Before we take a tour of the facility? 您上过了厕所吗?在游览之前您用过我们的厕所吧?
[1:31:58] This is my colleague Dr. Lily Hammer. 这是我的同事莉莉·哈默
[1:31:59] – Mr. Sportello. – How do you do? – 斯波特罗先生 – 你好
[1:32:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:32:03] Please join us. 一起来吧
[1:32:05] This is our administrative lounge. 这里是休息室
[1:32:08] Our Chenin blanc comes from the institute’s own vineyard. 白诗南酒是我们院自己的酒庄酿制的
[1:32:12] Hands steady as a rock today I see, Kimberly. 金伯利 今天你的手真稳啊
[1:32:15] So happy you noticed, Dr. Threeply. 很高兴您注意到了 医生
[1:32:18] – More soup? – Yes, if you know what’s good for you. – 再给我点汤行吗? – 对你身体好就行
[1:32:20] Have you been with us before, Mr. Sportello? I know I’ve seen your face. 你以前来过这里吗 斯波特罗先生? 我好像见过你
[1:32:25] Mm. First time I’ve been down here. Normally, I don’t get much south of South City. 我是第一次来这里 正常情况下我很少去南加州南部
[1:32:29] And abnormally? 那非正常情况下呢?
[1:32:31] What? 什么?
[1:32:33] Well, I only meant that with any number of qualified facilities in the Bay Area… 我只是说 湾区那么多好医院
[1:32:37] …why even bother coming all the way down here to us? 为什么大老远跑到我家来?
[1:32:40] Mm… 嗯….
[1:32:42] My clients believe that Ojai is a planetary chakra. 我客户说 这里是精神力量的汇集点 正如人体内代表能量中心的七轮一样
[1:32:55] Chryskylodon’s motion picture palace. 克里斯基罗顿有座电影宫
[1:32:58] Now showing the Burke Stodger marathon. 正在放映伯克·斯托奇全集
[1:33:00] All Burke, all day, 24 hours of Stodger. 整整一天24小时全都是伯克的电影
[1:33:04] … people’s museum. And I warn you once more… 人民的博物馆…我再警告你一次
[1:33:06] This place is a lie. 这个地方都是谎言!
[1:33:08] This is particularly popular with the patients. 这个片子在病人中人气很高
[1:33:12] These marvels? 这些神奇的东西?
[1:33:15] This! This was not invented by a Russian. 电话并不是俄国人发明的
[1:33:19] The man’s name was Bell! Alexander Graham Bell! 是一个叫贝尔的人发明的 亚历山大·贝尔
[1:33:22] And he was an American! 他是个美国人!
[1:33:23] Get that, comrade. 听好了 同志!
[1:33:26] Everything on this table is as phony as the town. 这桌子上的一切都像这里的环境一样虚假
[1:33:28] The rotten system you call communism. 这就是腐朽的共产主义体系! (放映影片为The Russians Are Coming,The Russians Are Coming)
[1:33:33] It was occurring to Doc now… 后来多克想到了之前珍德跟他说的
[1:33:35] …something Jade said once about vertical integration… 金獠牙联合企业有一套体系的说法
[1:33:40] …that if the Golden Fang can get its customers strung out… 如果金獠牙能让其客户戒除毒瘾
[1:33:43] …why not turn around and sell them a program to help kick? 为什么不一面卖给他们毒品
[1:33:47] Get them coming and going. 一面帮他们戒毒
[1:33:48] Twice as much revenue. 让他们来来回回呢?
[1:33:51] As long as American life was something to be escaped from… 只要美国还在 只要需要逃避的现实还在
[1:33:55] …the cartel could always be sure of a bottomless pool of new customers. 金獠牙总能获得数不清的新客户
[1:34:31] Any questions? 有什么问题吗?
[1:34:35] Is that a swastika on that man’s face? 那人的脸上是纳粹符号吗?
[1:34:38] Um, no, it isn’t. 不 不是的
[1:34:40] That’s an ancient Hindu symbol meaning “All is well.” 那是一个古印度的符号 意思是一切都好
[1:34:45] – It brings good fortune, luck and well-being. – Oh. – 带来好运和健康 – 哦
[1:34:51] What do you mean? 你想说什么?
[1:34:53] Only that it looked like a swastika to me. 在我看来有点像纳粹符号罢了
[1:34:55] Well, he isn’t a regular employee of the Institute. 他只是个临时工而已
[1:35:02] Perhaps you should pay no attention to that man. 你根本就不该注意那个人的
[1:35:16] What the fuck? 搞什么?
[1:35:19] …encapsulated in the charming phrase: 用一句迷人的日语来说
[1:35:21] [日语]
[1:35:22] Which means, of course, “You must be very tired.” 意思是你现在一定累了吧?
[1:35:25] Which brings us to the institute’s own Zen garden imported from Kyoto. 我们去看一看我们自己的禅院吧 完全是从京都运来的
[1:35:30] But each textured pebble, each grain of white sand… 即使是铺地的鹅卵石 一片片的白沙
[1:35:34] …was transported and reassembled here exactly in place… 都完全按照以前的样子
[1:35:37] …by a team of some of our more obsessive patients. 由带强迫症的病人亲手安置好…
[1:36:30] Mickey. 米奇
[1:36:33] Mickey. 米奇!
[1:36:39] Mickey. 米奇!
[1:36:46] Hello, little hippie. 你好啊 嬉皮小子
[1:36:49] How are you? 你好吗?
[1:36:51] Uh… 呃…
[1:36:53] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么呢?
[1:36:58] They’re helping me. 他们是帮我的
[1:37:01] They’re helping me wake up from my bad hippie dream. 帮我从我的嬉皮噩梦中醒来
[1:37:07] Well, what’d you dream about? 你都梦到什么了?
[1:37:14] I dreamed I gave away all my money. 我梦见…我捐出了自己的全部财产
[1:37:19] Yeah. 对
[1:37:23] Who brought you here? 谁带你来这里的?
[1:37:28] My friends. 我的朋友
[1:37:34] Who are your friends? The FBI? 你的朋友是说FBI的人吗?
[1:37:40] I spent my whole life… 我这一辈子…
[1:37:44] I spent my whole life making people pay for shelter. 这一辈子都在让居民成为房奴
[1:37:48] And all along, I didn’t realize… 而我却一直没意识到…
[1:37:54] I didn’t realize it was supposed to be for free. 我没有意识到 居所本来就应该是免费的
[1:37:59] For free. 免费的啊!
[1:38:05] Where’s Shasta? 莎斯塔在哪儿?
[1:38:15] What? Tell me, did she come with you? 告诉我 她跟你在一起吗?
[1:38:18] Is she here? 她在这儿吗?
[1:38:24] Mickey, where the fuck is Shasta? 米奇 他妈的莎斯塔在哪儿?
[1:38:27] Go away, little hippie. 你走吧 嬉皮小子
[1:38:33] Go away. 走吧
[1:38:36] “A new casino, a hotel, 25,000 square feet… 建新赌场 酒店 占地2000多平方英尺
[1:38:42] …nine dining places, race and sport booking… 九家新餐厅 还有竞赛赌博中心…
[1:38:46] …shopping, a spa, local swimming pools… 购物中心 美容中心 泳池…
[1:38:49] …and a wedding chapel. 婚礼教堂
[1:38:52] Wolfmann hopes to attract many Hollywood celebrities.” 乌尔夫曼希望此举能吸引众多好莱坞名人
[1:39:25] We don’t have much to go on. Just the broadcast Barrett put out. 没什么严重的情况 只是有个人遭到了袭击
[1:39:28] He was ambushed by two male Negroes, possibly on foot. 他被两名徒步行动的黑人男性突袭
[1:39:31] He thinks he wounded both of them, but we can’t be sure. 他认为自己反抗打伤了他们 具体我们也不清楚
[1:39:34] Far as I know, we have two units, code 100. 反正我们已经有两支队伍待命了
[1:39:36] Aw, Bigfoot, you’re adorable. 比格福特又去客串了 真可爱
[1:39:39] I’m sure I got them. Both of them. 我认为他们已经处理好了
[1:39:41] The rest of us can shake the area on foot. 其他人可以离开了
[1:39:43] Johnson, you and your partner stay here and preserve the scene for the investigators. 约翰逊 你和你的搭档留下保护现场
[1:39:50] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:39:53] Hi, Shasta. 嗨 莎斯塔
[1:39:56] Hi, Doc. 嗨 多克
[1:40:02] Well, either I’m on the time machine… 不然我就是在时光旅行
[1:40:06] …or you’re back. 不然就是你真的回来了?
[1:40:09] I’ve been away. 我离开了一段时间
[1:40:13] – Where you been? – Up north. – 你去哪儿了? – 回北方了
[1:40:15] Family stuff. 家里有事
[1:40:20] Anything been happening down here? 这边有什么事吗?
[1:40:26] Your friend in the, uh, construction business? 就是你那个…建筑业的朋友…
[1:40:32] Oh, that’s all over. 我们已经结束了
[1:40:34] He’s back with Sloane and the kids. And so what? 他回到妻子和孩子身边去了 无所谓了
[1:40:37] Mm-hm. 嗯哼
[1:40:40] You know you got a load of people out looking for you, Shasta. 很多人找不到你很担心 莎斯塔
[1:40:43] Well, here I am. 我不是回来了吗
[1:40:45] C’est la vie. 这就是人生
[1:40:47] “C’est la vie.” 这就是人生啊
[1:40:49] Que se fucking sera sera. 世事难料啊 对吧
[1:40:54] Something like that. 算是吧
[1:41:05] Well, I like your necklace. 我喜欢你的项链
[1:41:10] Can’t be good. 肯定没好事
[1:41:18] Mm-hm. 嗯…
[1:41:19] Yeah, word is your girl’s back in town. 听说你前女友回来了
[1:41:22] Oh, yeah? Well, that’s news to me. 是吗?我也是刚听说
[1:41:26] Where you been? 你去哪儿了?
[1:41:28] No place I’d recommend. 没什么值得推荐的地方
[1:41:32] Any developments on the Coy Harlingen matter? 科伊的案子有进展了吗?
[1:41:35] Like you give a shit? 关你屁事来着?
[1:41:36] Any of them include Prussia or Beaverton or any of the fuckers that I’ve given you? 普鲁士呢?比佛顿呢?那些我让你查的混蛋你都查了吗?
[1:41:41] All right, forget that. Listen, listen. 别说那个了 听着
[1:41:43] Any results on those fang marks? 你做了那些咬痕化验吗?
[1:41:46] Coroner’s people got very upset with me for suggesting more lab work. 你知道吗 我提起这事时候 法医们都不太高兴呢
[1:41:52] Well, I just thought it’d be a helpful tip to a fellow professional. 我只是想从专业的角度帮你一下啊
[1:41:56] – You know? – Oh, really? How’s that, Sportello? – 知道吗? – 怎么就有帮助了,斯波特罗?
[1:41:59] Yeah, when your own, um, hearing comes up. 当你自己要去上听证会的时候
[1:42:05] What are you suggesting? 你什么意思?
[1:42:11] One county supervisor with a bug up his ass is all it takes to bring you down, Bigfoot. 哪怕只是郡里管事的人的屁股上爬了只臭虫 你也可能倒霉的哦
[1:42:24] This is Mrs. Chastity Bjornsen… 我是恰斯提提·伯强生夫人
[1:42:26] …and if that is one more sociopathic “special employee” of my husband… 如果你是我丈夫的任何一个神经病下属
[1:42:30] …I will thank you to stop harassing him on his day off. 用乱七八糟的事骚扰我放假的丈夫 请你不要再打电话来了
[1:42:33] It’s Sportello. 是斯波特罗啦
[1:42:35] Oh, Sportello. Doc Sportello? The Doc Sportello? 哦!是那个斯波特罗? 就是大名鼎鼎的的多克·斯波特罗啊!
[1:42:39] So we meet at last. 我们终于见面了!
[1:42:41] Mr. Moral Fucking Turpitude himself! 道德败坏先生本人!
[1:42:43] Have you any idea of the therapist bills around here… 你知道现在医药费
[1:42:46] …for which you are directly responsible? 因为你们的影响涨到多高了吗?
[1:42:48] – The department picks up a little. – Oh, the department? – 警察局也出了一点… – 警局?
[1:42:50] Yeah, after a deductible that would choke a fucking horse. 那个免赔额高的可以搞死一匹马!
[1:42:54] All right, you know, he called me. 其实 是他打给我的…
[1:42:56] I fail to understand your spineless response to that dirty, hippie piece of shit. 我就不明白了 你面对那个脏兮兮的嬉皮士简直就是个软骨头!
[1:43:00] Would you get the fuck up? 你他妈站起来
[1:43:02] Get the fuck up, Christian. 比格福特 你他妈的给我站起来!
[1:43:05] Christian, get the fuck up! 快他妈站起来!
[1:43:07] – Now, Christian, please! – Okay. – 快站起来! – 好吧
[1:43:10] And would you stop acting like a beaten dog. I ask you for one fucking day a week. 你能不能别天天一副废物样? 我他妈就求你一天别这么窝囊!
[1:43:15] No… 别…
[1:43:42] What kind of girl do you need, Doc? 多克 你到底喜欢什么样的姑娘?
[1:43:50] Maybe a thing for one of those Manson chicks? 是不是喜欢曼森小妞那样的?
[1:43:55] Well, thing is that… 其实…
[1:43:59] …depends on what… 要看情况了…
[1:44:01] Are you sure you wanna be doing that? 你确定你想这样吗?
[1:44:03] Submissive, brainwashed, horny, little teeners who do exactly what you want… 顺从性感 被洗脑的小女孩 是吗? 她们完全按照你想象的行事
[1:44:08] …before you even know what that is. 你反应不过来
[1:44:12] You don’t have to say a word out loud. They get it all by ESP. 你还不用张口 她们就知道你想要的是什么 心灵感应到了
[1:44:18] Your kind of chick, Doc? 你喜欢这样的吗?
[1:44:22] You the one that’s been stealing my magazines? 你是不是偷看我的杂志了?
[1:44:25] What would Charlie do? 查理会怎么做?
[1:44:31] Well, probably not this. 大概不会像我这么做
[1:44:55] Listen, I’m sorry about Mickey. 听着 对米奇的事 我感到很抱歉
[1:44:59] Mickey. 哈 米奇
[1:45:06] Mickey could have taught all you swinging beach bums a thing or two. 米奇能让你们这些小混混学到好多
[1:45:12] He was just so powerful. 他那么有权势
[1:45:18] Sometimes he could almost make you feel invisible. 大到让你觉得自己不存在
[1:45:25] Fast 速度快
[1:45:29] Brutal. 心肠狠
[1:45:32] Not what you’d call a considerate lover. 并不是人们常说的那种体贴的爱人
[1:45:39] But we adored it about him. 但是女人们都喜欢他
[1:45:46] Me… 我
[1:45:49] …and Sloane and Luz. 斯隆 还有卢兹
[1:45:58] It’s so nice to be made to feel invisible that way sometimes. 就算不存在 那感觉有时也是很美妙的
[1:46:02] DOC: Mm. 嗯
[1:46:05] And guys just love to hear shit like this. 男人就喜欢听这样的胡扯
[1:46:21] He’d bring me to lunch in Beverly Hills. 他会带我去贝弗利山庄吃午餐
[1:46:26] One big hand wrapped around my bare arm… 他的大手挽着我光光的手臂
[1:46:29] …steering me blind down those bright streets… 带我从灯火通明的街道上
[1:46:32] …into some space where it was dark and cool. 走到某个黑漆漆又暗又凉的地方
[1:46:35] You couldn’t smell any food, only alcohol. 你闻不到食物的味道 只有酒精
[1:46:41] He had tables full of them. 桌子上全都是酒
[1:46:44] They’d all be drinking… 所有人都在喝酒
[1:46:49] …in a room that could have been any size. 房间有大有小
[1:46:55] And they all knew Mickey. 那里的人都认识米奇
[1:46:59] They wanted, some of them… 他们其中有些人
[1:47:04] …to be Mickey. 想成为米奇
[1:47:09] He might as well have been bringing me in on a leash. 有时他会用绳子把我牵进去
[1:47:19] He kept me in those micro-minidresses… 让我穿超级短的迷你裙
[1:47:21] …never allowing me to wear anything underneath. 从不让我穿任何内衣
[1:47:31] Just offering me up to whoever wanted… 把我送给所有想看我的人
[1:47:36] …to stare… 玩赏
[1:47:39] …or grab. 抓捏
[1:47:43] Sometimes, he’d fix me up with some of his friends… 有时候他让我和他的朋友在一起
[1:47:47] …and I’d have to do whatever they wanted. 做他们想让我做的事
[1:47:52] Why are you telling me this? 你为什么要告诉我这些?
[1:47:56] I’m sorry, Doc. 抱歉 多克
[1:47:59] Do you want me to stop? 你想让我停下来吗?
[1:48:06] If my girlfriend had run off to be the bought-and-sold whore… 如果我女朋友像个婊子一样甩了我
[1:48:10] …of some scumbag developer… 去找某个混蛋房地产商人
[1:48:16] I’d just be so angry, I don’t know what I’d do. 我会气得不知所措
[1:48:26] No. 哦 不
[1:48:29] I’m even lying about that. I know what I’d do. 我说谎了 我知道该怎么做
[1:48:35] If I had the faithless little bitch over my lap like this… 如果我那背信弃义的婊子像这样趴在我的腿上 我会——
[1:49:40] This doesn’t mean we’re back together. 这样也不证明我们和好了
[1:49:45] Mm. 嗯
[1:49:47] Of course not. 当然不
[1:50:23] You didn’t get this necklace up North, hmm? 这项链是从哪里来的?不会是从北方来的吧?
[1:50:30] I went on a boat ride. 我乘船出海去了
[1:50:35] Like a three-hour tour? 三小时的航行吗?
[1:50:42] They told me… 他们说
[1:50:43] …I was precious cargo that couldn’t be insured because of inherent vice. 我是无法保险的贵重货物 因为我的固有缺陷
[1:50:49] What’s that? 什么意思?
[1:50:53] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[1:51:10] – Hmm? – Kiss me. – 嗯? – 吻我
[1:51:34] “Inherent vice,” in a marine insurance policy… 固有缺陷 海事保险的专业用语
[1:51:39] …is anything that you can’t avoid. 意思就是无法避免的损坏
[1:51:42] Eggs break… 比如鸡蛋破碎
[1:51:43] …chocolate melts… 巧克力融化
[1:51:45] …glass shatters… 玻璃开裂
[1:51:47] …and Doc wondered what that meant when it applied to ex-old ladies. 多克思考着这个词用在前女友身上 又是什么意思呢
[1:52:03] What’s on your mind, Doc? 多克 你在想什么呢?
[1:52:06] Besides the usual? 我是说 除了你平时想的那些之外?
[1:52:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:52:14] I’m like, you know… 我觉得…
[1:52:18] …working myself into a brain freeze here, Lège. 我都要脑冻结了 索梯雷格
[1:52:25] Well, put it another way: 好吧 换句话说
[1:52:27] What’s gonna nag at you in the middle of the night? 夜深人静的时候 最困扰你的想法是什么?
[1:52:30] What’s gonna nag at me in the middle of the night? 夜深人静的时候 最困扰我的想法是什么?
[1:52:36] Little kid blues? 小孩子的忧郁
[1:52:40] Saxophone players? 还有那个萨克斯乐手
[1:52:47] You know, whatever… 其实 无论如何
[1:52:50] …he meant to do… Coy, you know, mistakes aside, and… 对错放在一边 我想帮科伊…
[1:52:58] Nobody deserves to go through life without seeing their daughter. 不能让他一辈子都见不到他的女儿
[1:53:02] That don’t sit well with me. 绝对不可以
[1:53:09] Then go get them. 那就快去救他
[1:53:13] – Put it on your desk. – Thank you. – 放在桌上吧 – 好 谢谢
[1:53:15] – Whoa. What are you doing here? Yeah. – “Whoa”? – 哇,你来干嘛? – 哇什么?
[1:53:17] Wanted to see if you were free for dinner. I didn’t mean to freak you out. 就是来看看你有没有空一起吃饭 没想把你吓成这样
[1:53:21] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[1:53:23] – Am I? – Are you? – 我没事吗? – 到底有吗?
[1:53:26] Should I call security? 要我叫保安吗?
[1:53:28] – No, Rhus. – I don’t think we need… – 不用了 拉斯 – 没必要
[1:53:30] This is the one I was telling you about. 这就是我跟你说过的那个
[1:53:44] Yeah? 怎么了?
[1:53:45] You know your pals have Mickey Wolfmann? 知道吗,你的哥们儿绑架了米奇
[1:53:47] What? The FBI? I mean, we suspected, but we couldn’t prove it. 什么?FBI吗?我们怀疑过 但是没有确切证据
[1:53:51] Well, I saw him in their custody. 我看见他们看守着他
[1:53:52] – You saw him? – Yeah. – 你看见了? – 对
[1:53:57] Would you be willing to let me depone you? 你愿不愿意被我作证?
[1:53:59] – Sure would. – You would? – 好啊 – 你愿意?
[1:54:00] What is it? 那是啥意思?
[1:54:01] You, me, a tape machine, maybe another DDA to witness it. 就是你 我 加一台录音机 或许再叫一个检察官旁听
[1:54:05] – All right, I need something from you though. – What? – 好吧…听着 我求你个事 – 什么事?
[1:54:07] I need to look up somebody’s jacket. 我想查个档案
[1:54:10] That’s it? That’s no big deal. We do that all the time. 就这…?没问题 我们天天自己去查
[1:54:13] What, you break into officially sealed records all the time? 你们天天都违法查绝密档案?
[1:54:17] Grow up. What’s the name on the file? 别装傻了 想查什么档案
[1:54:20] Adrian Prussia. 艾德里安·普鲁士的档案
[1:54:34] As if looking for something he didn’t want to find… 就像打开了多克根本不想去打开的大门
[1:54:37] …it became clear as vodka you keep in the icebox… 他也终于明白了这些档案为什么会像老酒一样被封存
[1:54:41] …that, whatever the connection between the L.A.P.D. and Adrian Prussia… 档案里全都是洛杉矶警局和普鲁士所做的不齿勾当
[1:54:46] …he might as well have been working for them as a contract killer… 普鲁士算得上是洛杉矶警局的雇佣杀手
[1:54:49] …doing deeds for them they couldn’t do for themselves. 专门为警局杀不顺眼又不便下手的人
[1:54:53] Time after time, he was pulled in, questioned, arraigned, indicted, no matter. 这些年来 普鲁士被怀疑过 问询过甚至逮捕过
[1:54:58] Somehow the cases never quite got to trial… 他的案子却从没有一件开庭审理
[1:55:01] …each being bargained down in the interest of justice… 这些案件都在维护司法公正过程中不了了之
[1:55:05] …not to mention Adrian, who invariably walked. 最终无论是什么样的麻烦 普鲁士都能顺利脱身
[1:55:08] And one of those deeds appeared to be labeled… 引起他注意的
[1:55:11] … “the justifiable homicide” of one of the L.A.P.D.’s very own: 则是一则误杀洛杉矶警局警员文森特·因得利卡托的案件
[1:55:15] Vincent indelicato. 文森特·因得利卡托
[1:55:18] Otherwise known as… 同时也是
[1:55:20] …Bigfoot’s partner. 比格福特·伯强生唯一的搭档
[1:55:22] Bigfoot. 比格福特…
[1:55:24] Bigfoot’s partner? 比格福特的搭档?
[1:55:26] Fucking Bigfoot’s partner? 竟然是该死的比格福特的搭档?
[1:55:28] Oh, fuck. 该死
[1:55:31] Bigfoot’s air of possessed melancholy now began to make sense. 现在比格福特深深的忧郁一下有了解释
[1:55:36] This was mourning, all right. 这是一种哀悼
[1:55:39] And it was deep. 而且痛的很深
[1:55:40] This your new partner, Bigfoot? 这是你的新搭档吗 比格福特?
[1:55:42] Want a banana, Adrian? Bend over and I’ll stick it in for you. 吃香蕉吗 艾德里安?你弯下腰我还会帮你捅进去哦
[1:55:45] Fuck you and fuck your banana. 你和你的香蕉都去死吧
[1:55:47] Oh, man, oh, man. 天啊…
[1:55:49] Never be surprised at the levels of disrespect within the L.A.P.D. 千万可别小看洛杉矶警局的无礼程度
[1:55:54] But this was downright nasty, not to mention unprofessional. 但这件事实在太恶心 更别提比格福特有多不专业了
[1:55:58] This bond between partners was nearly the only thing Doc had ever found… 这种搭档之间情谊
[1:56:02] …to admire about the L.A.P.D. 是唯一能让多克为洛杉矶警局所产生的感动…
[1:56:06] You know, there’s places you don’t wanna go, Doc. 有些事你永远不想明白 多克
[1:56:10] Go back to the beach. 回滩区去吧
[1:56:12] You smell like a patchouli fart. 你闻起来就像个香油屁
[1:56:16] So here’s Doc. 多克就在这
[1:56:20] Midnight, pitch-dark. .. 在漆黑一片的午夜里
[1:56:22] …can’t remember whether they drained the pool or not… 多克不记得泳池有没有放空水了
[1:56:25] …but, hey, what the fuck’s it matter? 但是去他的吧 有什么关系
[1:56:28] He bounced once, twice… 他在跳板上弹了一下 两下
[1:56:31] …and then off the end of the board in a blind cannonball… 在跳板尽头起跳 团起身子 用最有劲的入水姿势
[1:56:35] …down into old karma with Adrian Prussia… 跳进了与艾德里安·普鲁士的过往
[1:56:38] …who had not only shot at him once… 他不仅被普鲁士举枪射击过
[1:56:40] …but threatened him with a Carl Yastrzemski Special baseball bat. 还被他用球棒威胁过
[1:56:44] All this leaving Doc to wonder: 所有这一切都让多克困惑
[1:56:48] “Where’s the partner to watch my back?” 想着:我怎么就没个搭档来给我撑腰呢?
[1:56:52] Far out, man. 真是奇怪
[1:56:55] Right. 对啊
[1:56:57] Psychedelic. 迷幻…
[1:57:00] Done. 好的
[1:57:07] So you’re here about…? 你是干嘛来的?
[1:57:10] Good question. 问得好
[1:57:12] Uh… 呃…
[1:57:16] Wait a minute. This is bullshit. 等等 见鬼了…
[1:57:20] I remember you. 我记得你
[1:57:23] You’re that kid from Fritz’s shop out in Santa Monica, right? 你是那个圣塔莫尼卡的弗瑞兹 店里来的孩子 对吧?
[1:57:26] Yeah. 是的
[1:57:27] So, what you up to these days? Skip tracing? 你最近干什么呢?还在帮人要债?
[1:57:30] Or did you go into the priesthood? 还是去当了神父?
[1:57:34] PI. 我做私家侦探
[1:57:36] Heh. They gave you a license? 他们居然给你发执照?
[1:57:40] So who sent you here? 谁派你来的?
[1:57:42] – Mm. Uh… – Who are you working for today? – 这个… – 你现在为谁工作?
[1:57:44] All on spec. All on my own time. 我就是自己误打误撞 花的都是自己的时间
[1:57:49] Wrong answer. 答错了
[1:57:52] How much of your own time do you think you got left, kid? 你觉得自己还剩下多少时间呢?
[1:57:57] I was just about to ask. 我只是想问一下…
[1:58:02] Howdy, Puck. 你好 帕克
[1:58:04] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[1:58:06] I don’t think I do. 我不认识你啊
[1:58:08] I don’t know, you must remind me of someone I ran into someplace. 哦 那你一定是和我认识的一个人很像
[1:58:12] My mistake. 我认错了
[1:58:13] I have a busy day ahead… 我今天很忙
[1:58:18] …and I know nothing… 对你们的事
[1:58:21] …of any of this. 我一无所知哦
[1:58:31] What are you doing here? 你来做什么?
[1:58:34] I was just, uh, talking to Adrian. 来跟艾德里安聊聊
[1:58:40] Mm. 嗯
[1:58:42] It’s these, uh… 有一个…
[1:58:45] …various cases I’m working on. 我正在忙的复杂案子和他有关
[1:58:47] And, uh… 还有…
[1:58:51] …mm, Glen Charlock… 格伦·夏洛克
[1:58:55] …and, uh, Vincent indelicato… 还有文森特·因得利卡托
[1:59:13] …and, uh… 还有…
[1:59:14] …where’d… 哪儿…
[1:59:18] …you… 你从…
[1:59:20] …get that-? 弄到…
[1:59:24] That necklace… 你这项链
[1:59:26] …it looks funny on you. 你这项链真有意思
[1:59:28] Big man, small necklace. 这么壮的人戴这么小的项链
[1:59:33] Acid invites you through a door. 迷幻药能诱使你穿过一道门
[1:59:36] PCP opens that door… 而天使粉能帮你打开这扇门
[1:59:39] …shoves you through it… 把你推进去
[1:59:41] …slams the door behind you… 给你关上门
[1:59:44] …and locks it. 最后把门锁上
[1:59:54] Special treat for you today, doper. 多克 今天给你准备了高级货
[1:59:57] Just got it in a shipment… 刚运到的货
[1:59:59] …of pure Number 4. 特纯四号中国白粉
[2:00:02] Ain’t a white guy’s finger laid on it… 还没有白人小子试过那种货呢
[2:00:05] …between the Golden Triangle… 从金三角直接运来
[2:00:09] …and your own throbbing vein. 再进入你的搏动的血管
[2:00:13] Just let me step out here… 我现在先离开一下
[2:00:16] …and I’ll go get you some. 去给你拿点那个
[2:00:25] Don’t go away now. 别走哦
[2:01:37] Puck! 帕克!
[2:01:44] Pucky! 帕克!
[2:02:04] Did I hit you? 我打中你了吗?
[2:02:34] Bigfoot? 比格福特?
[2:02:36] What the fuck? 你他妈在干吗?
[2:02:40] Did you take care of them okay, Doc? 你把他们都解决好了吧 多克?
[2:02:42] You fucking lunatic! What is this? 你他妈简直是个疯子!你在搞什么?
[2:02:47] I’m in enough shit personally with the captain… 我和警局队长之间有私人恩怨
[2:02:50] …and I’ve seen you on the range. Nice work. 刚好又发现你在查相关的案子 干的不错
[2:02:54] What are you…? 你在干吗?
[2:02:56] And that there, is that what I think it is? Huh? 那个 是我想的那种东西吗?
[2:03:00] There’s one of or two of them. There’s more. Enough left for evidence. 这只是一部分 剩下的足够当证据了
[2:03:04] Man, Bigfoot, I saw the movie. 比格福特 我看过这电影
[2:03:07] As I recall, that character comes to a bad end. 我记得里面的主人公最后下场特别惨
[2:03:10] Put the gun away, Doc. 把枪放下 多克
[2:03:12] – What? – The gun. Put it away. – 什么? – 枪啊 放下
[2:03:14] This is the Golden Fang you’re about to rip off, man. 你他妈要吞的可是金獠牙的货
[2:03:17] The fully fucking weird outfit that kills people. 这个组织深不可测 太危险了
[2:03:20] That’s according to your own delusional system. Get in the car. 你精神错乱了才会这么想 快上车!
[2:03:24] Get in the car! 上车啊
[2:03:48] Where are we going? 我们这是去哪儿?
[2:03:51] We had to impound your car again. 我们又押了一次你的车
[2:03:55] It was parked illegally… 你违规停车了
[2:03:57] …in front of Adrian’s. 在艾德里安的车前面
[2:04:34] Psst. 喂
[2:04:36] Doper’s ESP, Doc. 嗑药的心灵感应啊 多克
[2:04:39] Doper’s ESP. 心灵感应
[2:04:48] Oh, no. 哦 不
[2:04:51] Bigfoot, you motherfucker. 比格福特 我操你妈
[2:04:55] Okay, Doc, you have what looks to be a 20-kilo inconvenience in your trunk. 好吧 多克 现在你的后备箱里有大概20公斤的毒品
[2:05:00] And Bigfoot, no doubt, putting out word to that effect. 比格福特现在肯定已经把风声放了出去
[2:05:04] And once again, you’re the bait. 多克 你又成了诱饵
[2:05:33] Hello? 喂?
[2:05:35] It’s sure been a long time. 很久不见了
[2:05:38] And your name was? 你叫什么来着?
[2:05:41] This is Crocker Fenway. 克罗克·芬维
[2:05:43] Japonica’s dad? 杰庞嘉的父亲吗?
[2:05:46] Oh… 哦
[2:05:48] What happened this time? 又有什么事?
[2:05:50] You have something that belongs to some people I represent, and they’d like it back. 你手里有我代理客户的东西 我想把他们拿回来
[2:05:55] Oh. So you’re a principal in all this? 你也是当事人之一吗?
[2:05:59] It’s only because of me and our small transaction over Japonica… 也正是因为我和杰庞嘉的关系
[2:06:03] …that you’re still alive. 你现在还活着
[2:06:05] Ever so grateful, sir. 谢谢 我很感激
[2:06:09] So, what do we do? 我们怎么交货?
[2:06:11] I suppose someone wants their, uh… 怎么把东西给你…
[2:06:15] …back? 送回去?
[2:06:16] Why don’t we meet this evening at 6:00 at my club, The Portola, in Elysian Park. 今晚6点在我的俱乐部波托拉见面吧 在艾利逊公园附近
[2:06:23] Mm-hm. ls there a dress code? 呃…有着装要求吗?
[2:06:25] A jacket and tie, if possible. 夹克衫,可能的话打领带
[2:06:29] I’ll see you then. 那我们到时候见
[2:06:43] Mr. Sportello. 斯波特罗先生
[2:06:46] Mr. Fenway. 芬维先生
[2:07:03] To a peaceful… 为我们和平解决
[2:07:06] …resolution. 干杯
[2:07:14] How’s the family? 你家人还好吗?
[2:07:17] Japonica’s… 如果你是问杰庞嘉
[2:07:19] …doing fine, if that’s what you mean. …还算不错吧
[2:07:23] You know… 你知道吗,我…
[2:07:25] …I think I saw old Japonica the other day at my doctor’s office. 我那天在牙医的办公室跟杰庞嘉见了一面
[2:07:31] You ever run across a dentist named Rudy Blatnoyd? 想问问你有没有碰见过一个 叫鲁迪·布拉特诺德的牙医?
[2:07:34] The son of a bitch who until recently was corrupting my daughter? 这混蛋最近还打算猥亵我女儿
[2:07:38] Yes, I do seem to recall the name. 我确实记得他
[2:07:41] He perished in a trampoline accident, didn’t he? 不过听说他死于蹦床事故了?
[2:07:45] L.A.P.D. aren’t so sure it was an accident. 洛杉矶警局可不觉得只是事故而已
[2:07:49] And you’d like to know if I did it? 你觉得是我干的吗?
[2:07:54] What possible motive would I have? 我有什么动机去做这件事?
[2:07:57] Just because the man preyed on… 就因为他觊觎
[2:08:00] …an emotionally vulnerable child? 我情感脆弱的女儿吗?
[2:08:03] Forced her to engage in sexual practices… 因为他的恶行
[2:08:06] …that might appall even a sophisticate like yourself? 让你这样自以为见多识广的人都瞠目结舌吗?
[2:08:09] Does that mean I’d have any reason to see his miserable… 难道这些意味着
[2:08:12] …pedophile career come to an end? 我要看着他可怜的猥亵生涯完蛋吗?
[2:08:14] What a vindictive person you must imagine me. 你把我想的太狭隘了
[2:08:19] Mm… 嗯
[2:08:20] Mm, I did suspect he was fucking his receptionist, but what dentist doesn’t? 我的确怀疑他跟自己的接待员有一腿 但是哪个牙医不这么做呢?
[2:08:26] It’s some oath they all take in dentist school. 他们在念医学院的时候都发过誓啊
[2:08:29] Anyhow, it’s a long way from strange and weird sex, isn’t it? 不过 这也算不上什么变态的性行为吧
[2:08:34] What about when he forced my girl to listen… 那你说 他跟我女儿上床时
[2:08:37] …to original cast albums of Broadway musicals while he had his way with her? 竟让她听百老汇原声音乐剧
[2:08:44] Or the tastelessness of the decor… 还有…他在开牙髓医学会的时候
[2:08:49] …of resort hotel rooms he took her to… 带她去住
[2:08:52] …during endodontist conventions. 毫无品味的度假酒店!
[2:08:56] The wallpaper. 那墙纸
[2:08:58] The lamps. 还有那台灯!
[2:09:03] Japonica’s of legal age now, isn’t she? 不过杰庞嘉已经到了法定年龄了吧?
[2:09:07] In a father’s eye, they’re always too young. 在父亲的眼里她们永远都太小
[2:09:18] To the matter at hand. 话说回来
[2:09:19] Those I represent are prepared to offer you a generous compensation package… 我代表的当事人 因为你快速安全送回我们的货物
[2:09:24] …for the safe return of their property. 准备给你一笔丰厚的补偿
[2:09:27] Suppose it didn’t have to be in the form of money. 不一定非要是金钱形式的吧
[2:09:31] Well, money would be a lot easier. 给钱更简单一些
[2:09:36] There’s a saxophone player named Coy Harlingen. 有个吹萨克斯的乐手叫科伊·哈林根
[2:09:39] He’s been working undercover for different anti-subversive outfits, including the L.A.P.D. 他曾为不同的颠覆组织做过卧底 包括洛杉矶警局
[2:09:44] And he’s come to feel lately that he made the wrong career choice. 他最近发现自己入错了行
[2:09:48] It lost him his family, his freedom. 使得他失去了家庭和自由
[2:09:50] And like you, he only has one daughter. 他和你一样只有一个女儿
[2:09:53] Please. 拜托
[2:09:55] Okay. Well, he wants out. 好…吧?他想要退出
[2:09:59] And I think I can square it with the heat. 我可以去搞定洛杉矶警局
[2:10:01] But there’s this other bunch, Vigilant California. 但是还有个叫加州警戒者的组织
[2:10:05] And, well, whoever’s running them,of course… 以及他们背后的人
[2:10:12] My guess is they’d prefer he not disclose any confidential information. 他们只希望科伊不要泄露任何机密
[2:10:17] I’ll see he’d ever do. 我保证他不会泄露
[2:10:19] Your personal guarantee? 你替他担保了?
[2:10:21] I’ll go after him myself if he tries anything. 要是他做错了什么 我会亲自去找他的
[2:10:24] Then we have a deal. 那就这么定了
[2:10:28] That’s all you wanted? 你就要这个吗?
[2:10:30] No money now? Are you sure? 你真的一点钱都不想拿吗?
[2:10:35] Well, now, how much money would I have to take from you so I wouldn’t lose your respect? 你觉得我拿多少钱才不会得到您的鄙视呢?
[2:10:41] It’s a bit late for that, Mr. Sportello. 话说的太晚了 斯波特罗先生
[2:10:44] People like you lose all claim to respect the first time they pay anybody rent. 你们这种人 从第一次交房租的时候 就已经被鄙视了
[2:10:53] Well, I may not be as well-connected… 我也许人脉没有你们广
[2:10:55] …and for sure, not as much into revenge as you folks are… 也不像你们一样善于复仇
[2:11:01] …but if you’re jiving with me, my man… 不过如果你要是敢耍我的话
[2:11:04] …I say to you: 小心你的命
[2:11:08] Hmm? 嗯?
[2:11:13] So where we gonna do this handoff? 那么 我们怎么交货呢?
[2:11:18] Don’t know much about history
[2:11:21] Don’t know much biology
[2:11:25] Don’t know much about science books
[2:11:28] Golden Fang operatives, 12 o’clock. Fast approaching. 金獠牙的人来了 十二点钟方向
[2:11:31] Look sharp. 行动迅速 留意一下
[2:11:36] And I know that if you love me too
[2:11:39] What a wonderful world it would be
[2:11:44] Don’t know much about geography
[2:11:47] Don’t know much trigonometry
[2:11:51] All right, you got the keys in here? 你有钥匙吧?
[2:11:55] Don’t know what a slide rule is for
[2:11:58] But I do know, one and one is two
[2:12:02] And if this world could be with you
[2:12:05] What a wonderful world this would be
[2:12:10] Now, what’s all this? 这是什么东西?
[2:12:13] It’s a credit card. Don’t hippies have them? 信用卡 难道嬉皮士们没用过吗?
[2:12:16] Yeah, I must’ve meant that why is your mother handing me this? 我是问为什么你妈妈要给我这个
[2:12:20] – It’s not for you. – Ah. Uh… – 不是给你的 – 哦
[2:12:24] You’re supposed to tell him: “Well done. Welcome back to the main herd. 你跟他说:干得漂亮 欢迎回到大部队
[2:12:28] Safe journeys.” 祝旅途顺利
[2:12:30] That’s journeys, plural. 记住是复数的“旅途”
[2:12:32] “Well done. Welcome back to the herd. Safe journeys.” 干得漂亮 欢迎回答大部队 复数的旅途顺利
[2:12:34] Okay, I guess I can remember that. 好吧 我会记住的
[2:12:47] – What are you looking at? – Huh? – 你瞎看啥呢? – 哈?
[2:12:49] What? 什么?
[2:12:57] So you guys been working for the Golden Fang long? 你们为金獠牙工作很久了吗?
[2:13:12] Okay. 好吧
[2:13:23] Sassy, little girl. Nasty. Mean. 真是野蛮的小姑娘 一点都不讲理
[2:13:34] There’s nothing? All right. 没东西了吧?好了
[2:14:00] Everything’s cool. 一切顺利
[2:14:01] I’m officially off everybody’s payroll. Burke Stodger just called me. 我从所有工资单上都被除名了 伯克·斯托奇亲自打电话通知我的
[2:14:05] You’re a dangerous hombre. 你真是个厉害的家伙
[2:14:07] Drive. 走吧
[2:14:31] You all right? 你还好吗?
[2:14:34] I’m nervous. 我很紧张
[2:14:37] Yeah. 是啊
[2:14:41] You know what the Indians say. 你听过印第安人说的吗?
[2:14:44] – You saved my life… – Ugh… – 你救了我的命… – 哦…
[2:14:45] …now you’re responsible for it. 你就得对我负责
[2:14:48] No, man. No, that’s not true. 不是的 那个不准的
[2:14:52] Some hippie made that up, man. 都是嬉皮士自己编的
[2:14:55] You saved your own life, man. Now you get to live it. 你救了自己 所以你自己好好活下去
[2:15:53] Baby! 亲爱的!
[2:16:13] Yet there is no avoiding time. 时间是无法逃离的
[2:16:17] The sea of time. 时间之海
[2:16:20] The sea of memory and forgetfulness. 记忆之海 遗忘之海
[2:16:24] The years of promise gone and unrecoverable. 曾经承诺的年月 过去就不再回来
[2:16:29] Of the land almost allowed to claim its better destiny… 那个地方的人们 差点就要被恩赐更好的命运
[2:16:33] …only to have that claim jumped by evildoers known all too well… 但又被那些我们十分熟悉的作恶者所破坏
[2:16:38] …and taken instead… 还被他们捕为人质
[2:16:39] …and held hostage to the future we must live in now, forever. 我们只能永远生活在现在 无法抵达将来
[2:16:44] So who got her? 现在谁把她拿下了?
[2:16:46] Department of Justice. 司法部
[2:16:48] So, like, uh, justice was served? 所以现在正义得到伸张了 对吗?
[2:16:50] That’s exactly right, Doc. That’s exactly right. 对 说得对 多克
[2:16:54] May we trust this blessed ship is bound for some better shore. 希望我们可以信赖 那里有一片更美好的已被救赎的海岸
[2:17:00] Risen and redeemed. 在那里
[2:17:03] Where the American fate mercifully fatted to transpire. 感谢仁慈的主 有着不为人知的的美国命运
[2:17:22] Don’t get up. 不用起身
[2:17:24] Bigfoot. Man… 比格福特
[2:17:27] You smashed down my door? 你怎么能直接把我的门踹了?
[2:17:30] Come on. 拜托了…
[2:17:31] After a long and busy day of civil rights violations… 今天侵犯人权的活太累
[2:17:36] …I found myself in the neighborhood and compelled to drop in. 不知怎么的就开到你这儿来了
[2:17:40] Just to check and see the current state of affairs of my old stomping grounds. 就来看看 你在这个我践踏习惯了的猪窝里生活得如何
[2:17:45] Seeing as your effort to keep lines of communication had been… 我看你最近跟我的联系保持得…
[2:17:49] …limited. 退一步讲
[2:17:50] To say the least. 你有点不上心啊
[2:17:53] Well, I’ve been busy. 我…最近挺忙的
[2:17:56] Trying to figure out which side of the Zig-Zag paper’s the sticky side? 忙着找卷烟纸哪面是带黏性的吗?
[2:18:03] Give it to me. 给我
[2:18:33] Listen. 听着
[2:18:34] – I’m sorry about last night. – 昨晚很抱歉 – 昨晚很抱歉 – I’m sorry about last night
[2:18:37] – You? – 你? – 你? – You?
[2:18:38] Why should you be sorry? 你道什么歉?
[2:18:42] Weird. 真奇怪…
[2:19:13] Uh… 呃…
[2:19:19] Are you okay, brother? 你还好吧 兄弟?
[2:19:26] I’m not your brother. 我才不是你的兄弟
[2:19:29] No, but you could use a keeper. 不过你显然需要人照顾啊
[2:19:52] Remember that day? 你还记得那天吗?
[2:19:54] The Ouija board set us off into that big storm? 显灵板带我们去的那场大雨?
[2:20:00] This feels the same way tonight. 今晚的感觉和那时一样
[2:20:06] Just us. 只有我们两个
[2:20:08] Together. 在一起
[2:20:15] Almost like being underwater. 就像在水底一样
[2:20:22] The world… 所有的一切
[2:20:25] …everything… 一切
[2:20:30] …gone someplace else. 都好像去了另个世界
[2:20:37] Just figured it was Sortilége setting us up. 我就觉得索梯雷格在耍我们
[2:20:43] No. 没有
[2:20:45] Her Ouija board and… 什么乱七八糟的显灵板
[2:20:47] – She knows things, Doc. – Mm. – 她了解这些事 多克 – 嗯
[2:20:53] Maybe about us that we don’t know. 或许她比我们自己都要了解我们
[2:21:12] This don’t mean we’re back together. 这并不意味着我们和好了
[2:21:22] Of course not. 当然不
[2:21:48] 翻译参考:2011年版 上海译文出版社 《性本恶》 译者 但汉松
2014年

文章导航

Previous Post: Sexy Beast(性感野兽)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Les Misérables(悲惨世界)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号