英文名称:Insomnia
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:18] | There’s just nothing down there, nothing. | 下面什么都没有 |
[04:20] | I haven’t seen a building in, like, 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟内一栋楼都没看到 |
[04:24] | – Look at that. – We’re not on vacation, Hap, remember. | -瞧 -我们不是来旅游的 哈普 记得吗 |
[04:27] | Cheer up, will you? | 开心点好吗 |
[04:30] | Tell that to her, partner. | 跟她说 伙计 |
[04:32] | Better hang on, guys. It’s gonna get rough again. | 扶好了 伙计们 又该颠了 |
[04:36] | There goes my lunch. | 午饭没了 |
[05:11] | Detective Eckhart, I’m detective Ellie Burr. | 艾克哈特警探 我是艾利•波尔警探 |
[05:14] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[05:15] | Nice to meet you. Here, let me help. | 很高兴见到你 我帮你拿 |
[05:16] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[05:18] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[05:18] | “Halibut fishing capital of the world.” OKay. | 大比目鱼垂钓之都 很好 |
[05:21] | Detective Dormer, it’s such an honor to meet you. | 多莫探长 见到你真荣幸 |
[05:24] | I’m Detective Ellie Burr. | 我是艾利•波尔警探 |
[05:25] | Welcome to Nightmute. I’ve got the car right here. | 欢迎来奈特缪特 车就在那边 |
[05:40] | It’s so incredible to be working with you. | 能跟您一起工作真是太好了 |
[05:44] | Detective Dormer, I followed all of your cases. | 多莫警探 我关注您所有的案子 |
[05:47] | Theodore Dineli, Frank Prud’homme… | 狄席多命案 法兰克福多凶杀案 |
[05:49] | …the ocean park shootings and | 海洋公园枪击案 |
[05:51] | especially the Leland Street murders. | 尤其是利兰街的谋杀案 |
[05:55] | Is that where Ronald Langley cut you in the basement of 325 Leland Street? | 罗奈尔得•兰利是在利兰街325号砍伤你的吗 |
[05:59] | You certainly did your homework, detective. | 你作业真是做到家了 警长 |
[06:01] | The leland street murders was my case study at the academy. | 利兰街谋杀案是我大学的研究课题 |
[06:05] | So I am gonna just take you guys over to the lodge and… | 我把你们送到旅馆然后… |
[06:08] | No, just take us to the station. | 不 直接去警局 |
[06:10] | Right. We need to get started. | 没错 我们得开工了 |
[06:12] | Most homicides are solved by work in the first 72 hours. | 多数谋杀案要在72小时之内介入调查 |
[06:16] | Well, it’s 48 hours. We’re a day behind. | 应该是48小时之内 我们晚了一天 |
[06:20] | But who’s counting? | 不过也没人在意 |
[06:34] | They got you behind a desk, huh? | 他们让你管事儿了 |
[06:36] | Charlie bubbles. How you doing? | 亲爱的 查理 你好吗 |
[06:39] | I haven’t seen you boys since when? | 我多久没见你们了 |
[06:41] | Hey, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[06:43] | – I don’t know. Seven years? – Eight years. | -不记得了 七年吗 -是八年 |
[06:45] | Seven years! I am old. | 七年了 我是老了 |
[06:46] | Ellie, get everyone in the bullpen.Gonna show you around. | 艾利 叫大家来大办公室 带你看看 |
[06:49] | Nice kid. | 这孩子不错 |
[06:51] | Yeah, loves the job. | 没错 很有工作热情 |
[06:53] | You know when I called Buck for advice on this, | 我打电话问巴克意见的时候 |
[06:56] | I never actually expected he’d send you guys up here. | 可没想到他会派你俩来 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1203个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:210个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:108个,托福词汇:158个,考研词汇:231个,专四词汇:200个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:376个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:00] | Something about that bullshit you got going | 你们那儿在搞什么 |
[07:02] | on down there with internal affairs? | 内部斗争吗 |
[07:03] | They’re moving in, Charlie. | 他们开始插手了 查理 |
[07:05] | Oh, come on. It’s nothing. It’s the usual crap. | 拜托 这有什么 一般手段而已 |
[07:08] | Buck just figured you could use some help… | 巴克只是觉得你们这儿需要帮手来… |
[07:10] | They got Finn and Kentor on Narcotics staff clinging on the batch shooting. | 他们让缉毒科的费因和肯特去调查连环枪击案 |
[07:13] | And now the fuckers are waiting through files looking for headlines, but… | 现在那帮混蛋在等着上头条 但是… |
[07:15] | It’s gonna blow over. | 会没事的 |
[07:17] | Got a message here from Benny Warfield. | 这有个巴尼•沃菲尔德的留言 |
[07:20] | I.A.’s pit bull. | 内务组的强硬派 |
[07:21] | He wants to be posted on your movements. | 他要我们随时报告你的行动 |
[07:25] | You’ll find us a bit more straightforward up here. | 你会发现我们这儿更直接了当 |
[07:27] | Good guys, bad guys, but a lot less public relations. | 人非好即坏 但社会关系少得多 |
[07:31] | It’s simple. | 简单得很 |
[07:34] | Except for this. | 除了这个 |
[07:37] | OKay, listen up. Detectives Dormer and Eckhart | 听着 这两位是多莫和艾克哈特警探 |
[07:41] | on loan from Buck Lundgard, Los Angeles Robbery and Homicide. | 从洛杉矶劫案谋杀司的巴克•兰加德那儿来 |
[07:45] | – They are helping us with the Connell case. – Help? | -帮忙搞康奈尔那个案子 -帮忙? |
[07:47] | We are damm lucky to have them. | 他们能来是我们的荣幸 |
[07:48] | Anything they want to see, you show them. | 想看什么 带他们去看 |
[07:50] | Anyplace they want to go, you take them. | 想去哪儿 带他们过去 |
[07:52] | This is Detective Fred Duggar. | 这位是弗雷德•杜格警探 |
[07:54] | He’s been heading up for investigation. | 他一直在跟进调查 |
[07:55] | Hello, Fred. | 你好 弗雷德 |
[07:56] | – A pleasure. Nice to meet you. – You already on it? | -见到你很荣幸 -已经开始了 |
[07:58] | Seen what we got? | 看过我们的资料没 |
[07:59] | Yeah, I wanna start with the body. | 看了 我想先看下尸体 |
[08:01] | You got the report? | 你手上没验尸报告吗 |
[08:03] | I want to see the body for myself. | 我想自己去看 |
[08:05] | OKay. | 行 |
[08:06] | Clear cause of death was | 死亡原因明显是 |
[08:08] | herniation of the brain stem due to intracerebral hemorrhage. | 脑内出血造成的脑疝 |
[08:10] | Beaten to death. | 是被打死的 |
[08:12] | These contusions? | 这些是挫伤吗 |
[08:14] | Superficial. | 是表皮挫伤 |
[08:16] | Most of the trauma was to her face and the top of the neck. | 多数伤口在面部和颈部上端 |
[08:20] | Any signs of rape? | 有被性侵犯的迹象吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 没 |
[08:23] | This one covers an older bruise. | 这个伤下面还有旧伤 |
[08:25] | There’s an older one here too. | 这儿也有旧伤 |
[08:27] | They’re both in the report. | 验尸报告里提到了 |
[08:30] | He washed her hair. | 他还给她洗了头发 |
[08:37] | Scrubbed her nails. | 擦洗了指甲 |
[08:40] | It’s all in the report. | 验尸报告里都有 |
[08:42] | Doesn’t say in the report that he clipped them too. | 报告里可没说他还给她剪了指甲 |
[08:45] | She could have clipped them herself. | 可能是她自己剪的 |
[08:47] | Nope. No polish on the ends of the nails. | 不 指端没有抛光 |
[08:51] | She painted them herself. | 她自己涂的指甲油 |
[08:53] | Someone else cut them shorter. Toes too. | 别人把她指甲剪短了 脚趾甲也是 |
[08:57] | Naked when you found her? | 是裸尸吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah. Last seen wearing a red dress. | 没错 有人最后一次见到她时她穿的是红裙 |
[09:01] | No fibers, flakes, hairs? | 没有衣服纤维 毛发什么的吗 |
[09:03] | We know the forensics worker. | 我们认识这儿的法医 |
[09:05] | He told him the body gave us nothing. | 他说从尸体看不出什么门道 |
[09:08] | She gave us plenty. All this trouble, all this care. Why? | 能看出很多 这些烦恼和关爱 为什么 |
[09:16] | He knew her. | 他认识她 |
[09:19] | He knows we can connect him to her. | 他知道我们能把他俩联系在一起 |
[09:22] | This isn’t a random psycho? Crime of passion? | 不是个疯子或是兴起杀人吗 |
[09:24] | I don’t know, maybe. But whatever Happened, | 不知道 或许吧 但不管怎么样 |
[09:28] | his reaction to her wasn’t passionate. | 他对她做这样的事并不是出于冲动 |
[09:30] | He didn’t panic. Didn’t chop her up or burn her beyond recognition. | 他没有惊慌失措 碎尸或是焚尸灭迹 |
[09:34] | He just thought about what we would be looking for, | 他只是在猜想我们想找什么 |
[09:38] | and then calmly removed all those traces. | 然后冷静地毁灭所有线索 |
[09:42] | No haste. No rush. | 不假思索 不慌不忙 |
[09:45] | Why would he clip the nails after scrubbing them? | 为什么他擦洗完指甲以后才剪呢 |
[09:49] | Manipulating the body. Prolonging the moment. | 想延长玩弄尸体的时间 |
[09:52] | No mutilation. | 没有分尸吗 |
[09:55] | Not this time. | 这次没有 |
[09:56] | – You think there’s been others? – No. | -有别的分尸案吗 -目前没 |
[10:01] | But there’s gonna be. | 但会有的 |
[10:03] | This guy, he crossed the line and he didn’t even blink. | 这个人凶残至极 毫不心软 |
[10:09] | You don’t come back from that. | 他还没完呢 |
[10:12] | Okay. Let’s go find out who Kay was. | 我们去瞧瞧凯是何方神圣 |
[10:20] | Fred said not to touch anything, | 弗雷德不让碰任何东西 |
[10:23] | so I haven’t tidied up yet. | 所以我都没打扫 |
[10:25] | She hates it when I go into her room anyway. | 反正她也不喜欢我进她房间 |
[10:30] | Thank you, Mrs. Connell. | 谢谢 康奈尔太太 |
[10:42] | So she went to a party Friday night. | 她周五晚上去参加了个聚会 |
[10:44] | Not exactly a party. It’s a local dive where the kids hang out. | 不算聚会 只是孩子们在一起玩的小酒吧 |
[10:49] | No diary? | 没日记吗 |
[10:51] | We didn’t find one. | 我们没找到 |
[10:52] | But her mom did say that she keeps a journal. | 但她妈说她有写日记的习惯 |
[10:54] | Friends said she argued with her boyfriend Friday. | 她朋友说她周五和男友大吵一架 |
[10:58] | She stormed off just after midnight. | 后半夜的时候气冲冲地走了 |
[11:02] | She did, huh? | 是吗 |
[11:05] | This is interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:19] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[11:21] | Tanya Francke, Kay’s best friend. | 她叫塔尼亚•弗兰基 凯的死党 |
[11:25] | I want to talk to her. | 我要跟她聊聊 |
[11:27] | Who is Kay Connell? Who is she? | 凯•康奈尔她人怎么样 |
[11:32] | Is she popular or is she a loner? | 交际型还是孤僻型 |
[11:34] | Did she like this town? She want to bolt first chance she got? | 她喜欢这个镇子吗 善于抓住机会吗 |
[11:38] | Did she have dreams? | 有梦想吗 |
[11:40] | She knew this guy. | 她认识凶手 |
[11:41] | We know her, maybe we can know him. | 通过了解她或许也能了解到凶手 |
[11:44] | This is designer. This is expensive. | 这是标名的奢侈品 |
[11:48] | – The boyfriend, Randy. – Randy Stetz. | -她男友兰迪 -是兰迪•斯坦兹 |
[11:51] | – He could afford this? – He’s still in school. | -他能买得起吗 -他还是个高中生 |
[11:54] | Her mother didn’t buy it. | 也不是她母亲买的 |
[11:56] | What are we thinking? | 怎么说 |
[11:56] | I don’t know. Stepfather? Rich uncles? | 不知道 继父或是富叔叔? |
[12:00] | No. | 不是 |
[12:03] | An admirer. | 一个倾慕者 |
[12:10] | Alright. I want the boyfriend. | 我要和她男友聊聊 |
[12:11] | I can get him to the station. | 我把他带到警局去 |
[12:13] | No, no. I want to go to the school. | 不 我去学校 |
[12:15] | When he is in his class, pull him out from his friends. | 当他朋友的面把他从课堂上拖出来 |
[12:17] | Catch him off guard. I want get people talking. | 出其不意 人们就会议论纷纷 |
[12:21] | So how far away is the school? | 学校离这儿多远 |
[12:27] | It’s 10:00, Detective Dormer. | 多莫警探 现在是十点钟 |
[12:30] | You bet. | 没错啊 |
[12:31] | At night. | 夜里十点 |
[12:34] | Oh. So when does it get dark here? | 那什么时候天黑呢 |
[12:37] | It doesn’t. | 不会天黑 |
[12:40] | Not this time of year. | 每年这个时候不会 |
[12:43] | Yeah, I heard about that. How come you didn’t know that, Hap? | 我听说过 哈普 你怎么会不知道呢 |
[12:55] | – Lower 48. – Lower 48? | -本土来的 -是吗 |
[12:58] | Not from here. Can tell by your walk. | 外地人 从你们走路姿势能看出来 |
[13:01] | – How’s that? -Unsure. | -怎么讲 -说不清楚 |
[13:03] | Dormer and Eckhart. | 多莫和艾克哈特 |
[13:05] | We have a reservation. | 我们预定了房间 |
[13:07] | Don’t be fooled by my friend’s frivolous demeanor. | 别被我朋友外表的不羁唬住了 |
[13:09] | Inside he’s all business. | 其实他是认真严肃型的 |
[13:12] | Your restaurant still serving? | 餐厅还在营业吧 |
[13:14] | Yeah, kitchen’s about to close though. | 是 但厨房要封火了 |
[13:17] | We’ll be quick. Thank you. | 我们尽快 谢谢 |
[13:19] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:21] | We got the halibut calabrese, got the halibut olympian. | 这儿有各种比目鱼的做法 |
[13:26] | – Keep going. – Halibut cajun style. | -然后呢 -还有法国风味的 |
[13:28] | I can’t wait to see what they got for dessert. | 等不及要点甜品了 |
[13:33] | Natives are getting restless. | 当地人开始骚动了 |
[13:36] | – We gotta talk. – No, we don’t. | -我们得谈谈 -不需要 |
[13:38] | – Just wanna sit tight? – Nothing’s changed. | -就这么坐着吗 -什么都没变 |
[13:41] | Nothing’s changed? | 什么都没变吗 |
[13:42] | What do you think we’re doing | 你以为我们来 |
[13:44] | in the halibut fishing capital of the world? | 比目鱼垂钓之都是干嘛的 |
[13:47] | Buck figured that Charlie could used our help. | 巴克觉得查理需要帮手我们才来的 |
[13:49] | Buck figured I.A. would be coming to me next, and he was right. | 巴克觉得内务组会来找我 他说对了 |
[13:55] | Warfield had me in his office for three hours yesterday, Will. | 沃菲尔德昨天把我叫去他办公室三个钟头 |
[13:59] | Three fucking hours. | 他妈的三个钟头 |
[14:00] | Hap, he’s rattling your cage, pal. That’s all. | 他想让你自乱阵脚 兄弟 就是这样 |
[14:04] | Me and Trish talked it through, | 我和崔西谈过了 |
[14:07] | and I’m sorry, I gotta cut a deal. | 很抱歉 我得妥协 |
[14:10] | Don’t even say this shit to me. | 别跟我说这些屁话 |
[14:12] | You are not gonna be involved. | 不会有你什么事的 |
[14:13] | I’m not? Of course I am gonna be involved. | 不会吗 当然会 |
[14:16] | You are a goddamn hero. | 你可是个大英雄啊 |
[14:17] | With your reputation, he can’t touch you. | 凭你的声望 他不敢动你一根手指头 |
[14:18] | My reputation’s the whole problem. | 问题就出在我的声望上 |
[14:23] | You think Warfield gives a fuck about | 你以为你干掉了几个毒贩 |
[14:26] | you shaking down a couple of drug dealers? | 沃菲尔德就会把你当回事吗 |
[14:29] | You think that will get him his headlines? | 你以为这样就能让他们大出风头吗 |
[14:32] | He needs the big fish. | 他们想钓大鱼 |
[14:33] | He’s putting the squeeze on you to get to me. | 通过你钓到我 |
[14:37] | But you’re clean, Will. | 但你是清白的 威尔 |
[14:39] | I’m a good cop, yeah. | 没错 我是个好警察 |
[14:41] | But there’s always something they could use, | 但他们总能找到办法 |
[14:42] | you know, to get at your credibility. | 来攻击你 |
[14:46] | Have you any idea what this is gonna do? | 你知不知道结果是什么 |
[14:49] | You just think about all my cases. | 想想我办过的案子 |
[14:52] | All the cases dependentd on my word, my judgment. | 所有经我办理的案子 |
[14:54] | All those fuckers back on the street. Now you think about that. | 想想街上的痞子们 |
[14:57] | That’s what you do. | 这就是你干的 |
[14:58] | It’s bullshit. | 胡说 |
[14:59] | They got nothing on you because there’s nothing to get. | 你根本没把柄让他们抓 |
[15:02] | Dobbs. | 杜博斯 |
[15:06] | – What about Dobbs? – That’s different. | -杜博斯呢 -这不一样 |
[15:09] | That’s different? | 不一样吗 |
[15:10] | Because even Warfield doesn’t want shit like Dobbs back on the street. | 沃菲尔德也不想放杜博斯那种人渣出来 |
[15:13] | It’s a house of cards. | 这是连锁效应 |
[15:15] | Once it starts, it’s just gonna tumble. All of it. | 一旦开始就收拾不住了 |
[15:18] | That’s a chance I gotta take, pal. | 我要试试看 兄弟 |
[15:21] | – I got family, Will. – Don’t give me that. | -我还得养家 -别扯这个 |
[15:24] | Warfield made it clear. I get probation. | 沃菲尔德答应我是缓刑 |
[15:27] | We’re cops, man. This is not about us. | 我们是警察 这不光是我们的事 |
[15:31] | This is about all the people who depend on us. | 是关于所有依靠我们的人 |
[15:34] | People with families. | 所有有家庭的人 |
[15:36] | I spent my life doing this. My life. | 我一辈子都在做好警察 |
[15:39] | You’re gonna destroy it like that. Why? Why? | 你这么轻易就毁掉了 为什么 |
[15:44] | So some I.A. Prick gets one step closer to being chief of police? | 就为了让个内务组的混蛋当警察局长吗 |
[15:48] | Or playing golf with the mayor | 还是他为了和市长 |
[15:50] | or whatever the fuck else he’s after? | 或其他要巴结的人打高尔夫球呢 |
[15:54] | You finished? | 说完没 |
[15:59] | Sorry, I gotta cut a deal. | 抱歉 我要做出妥协 |
[16:04] | So, make any decisions? | 决定好点什么了吗 |
[16:07] | Uh…Boy, you do everything around here? | 这儿的活你一个人包办吗 |
[16:09] | After 11, pretty much. | 十一点以后差不多是这样 |
[16:12] | Over to you, Will. What are you having? | 你点吧 威尔 想吃什么 |
[16:22] | I lost my appetite. | 我没胃口了 |
[16:29] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:55] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[16:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:12] | What kind of calls you get around here? | 你们接什么报警比较多 |
[17:15] | Mostly drinking-related problems. | 酗酒有关的 |
[17:18] | Domestic abuse, bar fights, that sort of stuff. | 家庭暴力 酒吧殴斗之类 |
[17:22] | People here, they come from all over. | 这里的人来自四面八方 |
[17:24] | They come to live life the way they want to. | 他们来这儿过他们想要的生活 |
[17:26] | So most people keep themselves to themselves. | 大家都是各过各的 |
[17:29] | Chief Nightback won’t let me handle anything over a misdemeanor anyway. | 反正奈特柏克局长也不让我处理大案子 |
[17:33] | Shouldn’t knock misdemeanors. | 别小瞧了那些小案子 |
[17:34] | No, but it’s such small stuff. It’s so boring. | 不是 太鸡毛蒜皮了 无聊得很 |
[17:38] | It’s all about small stuff. You know, small lies, small mistakes. | 小事很重要 像小谎言 小错误 |
[17:43] | People give themselves away same | 在小案子里和谋杀案里 |
[17:46] | in misdemeanors as in murder cases. | 人们同样会露出破绽 |
[17:49] | It’s just human nature. Aren’t you gonna write that down? | 这是人的天性 你不记下来吗 |
[18:21] | You killed her? | 是你杀了她吗 |
[18:23] | No smoking on the school premises. | 校园里不能抽烟 |
[18:26] | Did you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[18:29] | Randy, did you love her? | 兰迪 你爱她吗 |
[18:30] | Sure, she was nice. | 当然 她很好 |
[18:32] | She was nice. | 她很好 |
[18:34] | That makes me all soft inside. | 一下子让我心软了 |
[18:38] | Never occurrd to you she didn’t love you back? | 从来没想过她其实并不爱你吗 |
[18:40] | She loved me. | 她爱我 |
[18:43] | Wanted me every night. | 每晚都要跟我缠绵 |
[18:44] | Oh. Probably to pass the time. | 可能只是为了消磨时间呢 |
[18:46] | Girl like Kay Connell, | 像凯•康奈尔那样的女孩 |
[18:48] | she was looking for more than some loser. | 想要的可不是什么废物 |
[18:51] | Right? | 对吗 |
[18:53] | What can I say? Love is blind. | 我能怎么说呢 爱情是盲目的 |
[18:55] | You live on your own? | 自己住吗 |
[18:55] | On top of his grandpa’s building. | 住在他爷爷家顶楼 |
[18:57] | You don’t have alibi for Friday night? | 你没有周五晚上不在场证明 |
[18:58] | Didn’t know I was gonna need one. | 没想到自己还需要这个 |
[19:00] | At the party what’d you fight about? | 聚会时你们吵什么 |
[19:02] | Stuff. No big deal. | 一些小事 |
[19:04] | I heard it was a loud fight. | 我听说是大吵 |
[19:06] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[19:07] | I heard it was pretty rough. | 听说吵得很激烈 |
[19:09] | It wasn’t rough. | 不算是 |
[19:10] | Well, not like the other times. | 总之不像之前的争吵 |
[19:14] | Those times she wouldn’t listen to you. | 她不听你话 |
[19:16] | Couldn’t keep her mouth shut. | 大吵大闹 |
[19:18] | We saw the bruises. | 我们看到伤痕了 |
[19:22] | They said she was beaten. | 他们说她被殴打了 |
[19:24] | Not those bruises, Randy . | 不是那些 兰迪 |
[19:26] | Come on. The old bruises. Your bruises. | 是你打的旧伤痕 |
[19:28] | Alright.You know what, I’m sick of this bullshit. | 我受够了 |
[19:30] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我什么都没做错 |
[19:32] | You haven’t? | 没有吗 |
[19:35] | Hey, fuck you! | 滚你妈的 |
[19:36] | You’re a little prick in a leather jacket. | 你只不过是个穿着皮夹克的混蛋 |
[19:39] | What the fuck do you know? | 你知道个屁啊 |
[19:41] | Randy… | 兰迪… |
[19:49] | This whole thing you’re doing, this fuck-the-world act. | 你的所作所为 |
[19:53] | It might work with your mother. | 可能对你妈 |
[19:55] | It might even work with local cops | 甚至本地的警察管用 |
[19:57] | who know you long enough to figure you’re too dumb ever | 因为他们了解你还没聪明到 |
[20:01] | to kill anybody without leaving witnesses and a signed confession. | 能不留痕迹地去杀掉一个人 |
[20:05] | It ain’t gonna work with me. | 我不吃这一套 |
[20:08] | Because I know things. You understand? | 因为我了解情况 明白吗 |
[20:13] | I know you beat your girlfriend. | 我知道你殴打你女朋友 |
[20:17] | I know she was seeing somebody else. | 我知道她跟别人好了 |
[20:20] | Someone she might have gone to see | 那人可能就是周五晚上 |
[20:23] | after she walked out on you Friday night. | 她甩掉你之后去见的人 |
[20:26] | Now are you gonna tell us who that somebody might be? | 要告诉我们他会是谁吗 |
[20:31] | Or are you so fucking stupid you’re gonna leave yourself | 或者你笨到把自己变成 |
[20:35] | as the last person to see Kay Connell alive? | 杀害凯•康奈尔的最大嫌疑人 |
[20:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:44] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[20:47] | I couldn’t get her to tell me. | 他不告诉我 |
[20:59] | How hard did you try? | 你使劲招数了吗 |
[21:02] | Pretty hard. | 是的 |
[21:23] | – You think he… – No. | -你觉得他… -不是 |
[21:25] | – How’d it go? – You are gonna find out where this came from. | -怎么样 -查查看这是从哪儿来的 |
[21:27] | I tried. | 我去查过了 |
[21:28] | Mrs. Connell doesn’t know and her friends did’t know. | 康奈尔太太和她朋友们都不知道 |
[21:30] | You try the jewelry stores? Small things, remember? | 查过珠宝行吗 小事 记得吗 |
[21:35] | The second you’re about to dismiss something, think about it. | 你还得忽略一些事情 想想看 |
[21:40] | Look at it again. | 再看看它 |
[21:43] | Want me to write that down? | 用我记下来吗 |
[21:45] | No, I’ll remember it. | 不用 我来记 |
[21:49] | Ellie Burr. | 艾利•波尔 |
[21:58] | Where was it? | 在哪儿 |
[21:59] | In a fishing cabin on the beach. | 河边垂钓小屋 |
[22:01] | It’s definitely Kay’s? | 确定是凯的吗 |
[22:04] | Kids found it. | 一些小孩找到的 |
[22:05] | Cabin secured? | 封锁小屋了吗 |
[22:05] | Will you stop him? | 叫他回来 |
[22:08] | Rich. | 里奇 |
[22:10] | Biology and Algebra. | 生物和代数 |
[22:13] | Let’s find out who she studied with. | 查查她和谁一起学习 |
[22:15] | Let’s find out where she bought this. | 她在哪儿买的这个 |
[22:20] | “Otherwise engaged. Another J. Brody mystery.” | 差一点就订婚了 又一本J. 布罗迪的传奇 |
[22:23] | Who reads this kind of crap? | 谁看这种垃圾书 |
[22:25] | I read this kind of crap. | 我看 |
[22:25] | Read it. After it’s dusted. | 弄干净好好看看 |
[22:28] | Find anything that strikes you, plot-wise, underlined passages. | 找到任何有意义的东西 情节啊 暗语啊 |
[22:33] | There it is. The diary. | 这不就是日记 |
[22:35] | Every word. | 一字一句 |
[22:39] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[22:40] | – I’ll put it in evidence. – No. | -我拿去证物科 -不用 |
[22:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:44] | Ellie, I want you to call every radio station from here to Anchorage. | 艾利 我要你通知安克雷奇附近所有电台 |
[22:47] | You tell them we’re looking for the bag Kay Connell left the party with. | 告诉他们我们在找凯•康奈尔离开聚会时背的包 |
[22:52] | – Get it on the air in the next hour. – You got it. | -下个钟头内播送 -没问题 |
[22:56] | Fill that bag up with books and put it back where it’s found. | 把书包塞满书然后放回原处 |
[23:00] | Gonna eat this son of a bitch alive, knowing he missed up this big. | 凶手犯了大错 我们要生吞了他 |
[23:08] | You know something, Charlie? Maybe this isn’t such a hot idea. | 你猜怎样 查理 或许这不是个好主意 |
[23:13] | A guy picks up a bag, don’t make him guilty. | 捡起她的书包并不代表他是凶手 |
[23:16] | Will, it’s solid. | 这是罪证确凿啊 |
[23:17] | I don’t know. This kind of thing. | 我也不知道 |
[23:20] | Maybe we do this by the numbers. | 或许应该按章法来 |
[23:23] | I.A.’s gonna be on my ass. | 内务组要来找我事儿了 |
[23:25] | I don’t want this turning up in some court | 我不想在这个关头 |
[23:28] | when my rep’s in the shit | 被传唤去法庭 |
[23:30] | – They’re pulling apart my cases. – Come on, Will. It’s bullshit. | -他们在翻旧案 -拜托 别胡说 |
[23:33] | What the fuck you care! | 你在乎什么 |
[23:41] | Someone else just beat a 17-year-old girl to death. | 有人打死了一个十七岁少女 |
[23:43] | Your job is to find him. | 你的任务是找到他 |
[23:45] | You’re a cop, not a lawyer. | 你是警察 不是律师 |
[23:48] | Don’t let I.A. cut your balls off. | 别让内务组左右你 |
[23:50] | Charlie’s right, Will. | 查理说得对 威尔 |
[24:12] | Op 1, this is Op 2. We still got nothing. | 一组 这是二组 我们这边还没情况 |
[24:15] | Yeah, it’s nice. Light. | 不错 很轻 |
[24:17] | All plastic except for the barrel and firepin. Never rusts. | 除了枪筒和撞针全是塑料的 不会生锈 |
[24:21] | What do you carry down in l.A.? | 你在I.A.用什么枪 |
[24:23] | – Smith & Wesson 45. – Excellent. | -史密斯•韦森枪 45口径 -真棒 |
[24:25] | – Anything? – No. | -有动静吗 -没 |
[24:35] | Maybe this guy doesn’t listen to the radio. | 可能凶手不听广播呢 |
[24:38] | He prefers the voices in his head. | 他喜欢自言自语 |
[24:43] | Will? | 威尔 |
[24:56] | OP1, this is OP2. | 呼叫1队 我是2队 |
[24:57] | Be advised we have somebody moving towards the cabin. | 有人朝木屋方向走去 |
[24:59] | Okay, fan out. Nice and easy. | 好的 往两边慢慢散开 |
[25:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:11] | Come on, go! | 快 行动 |
[25:33] | Police! | 警察 |
[25:35] | Police! Come out! | 我们是警察 快出来 |
[25:47] | Fuck! | 操 |
[25:50] | Down there, huh? | 在下面 是吧 |
[25:53] | Down to the water. Spread out! | 下去 散开 |
[25:55] | Go! | 快 |
[25:59] | Fuck it. | 拼了 |
[26:45] | Dormer! | 多莫 |
[27:01] | Hold it! Who’s there? | 站住 谁 |
[27:06] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[28:41] | – Will? – Don’t talk. | -威尔 -别说话 |
[28:44] | – Will. – Don’t talk. Don’t talk. | -威尔 -别说话 |
[28:47] | – Here. – You sh… | -这个 -你… |
[28:49] | You…. | 你… |
[28:51] | You shot…. | 你打中 |
[28:53] | I know. I couldn’t see, Hap. I couldn’t see in the fog. | 我知道 雾太大 看不清 哈普 |
[28:57] | You tried to…. | 你想… |
[28:59] | You tried to kill me? Fuck you. | 你想要杀我吗 操 |
[29:02] | No, listen, Hap. | 不是的 听着 哈普 |
[29:04] | – Listen to me now. No, no. – Get away, get away! | -听我说 别 -滚开 滚开 |
[29:08] | No, I couldn’t see you in the fog. I couldn’t. | 不是的 我在浓雾里看不清 |
[29:12] | I couldn’t see you, Hap. | 我看不到你 哈普 |
[29:16] | Don’t go. Come on. | 挺住 振作点 |
[29:37] | Man down! | 有人中枪了 |
[29:43] | Man down here! | 这里有人中枪了 |
[29:52] | Dormer! Where’d he go? Which way? | 多莫 他往哪里跑了 |
[29:56] | Dormer! Which way? | 多莫 哪跑了 |
[30:00] | That way. | 那边 |
[30:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[30:12] | Farrell went down. | 法雷尔倒地后 |
[30:15] | You gave chase. | 你去追凶手 |
[30:17] | After you left Farrell, you heard the killer’s second shot. | 离开法雷尔后 听到凶手开了第二枪 |
[30:22] | You ran down to the water. You found Hap. | 你跑到河边 发现了哈普 |
[30:27] | Will? | 威尔 |
[30:29] | Is that what happened? | 事情是这样的吗 |
[30:34] | – Did Hap say anything? – Damn it! | -哈普有没有说什么 -该死 |
[30:36] | Why didn’t I know about the goddamn tunnel? | 我怎么会不知道有该死的地道 |
[30:41] | You don’t move on a suspect without knowing his exits. | 未探明情况怎么能贸然出击 |
[30:45] | Look, Will. There’s a bunch of those tunnels out there. | 听着 威尔 那里有很多地道 |
[30:48] | Closed 6 years ago when they were mines. | 大约6年前都是矿洞 |
[30:51] | I don’t even know most of them myself. I grow up here. | 就算我这个本地人也不是完全了解 |
[30:55] | I had him, Charlie. | 我看到他了 查理 |
[30:57] | As close as you are now. | 离他就像你我之间这么近 |
[30:59] | I could smell the son of a bitch. | 我都能闻到那个混蛋了 |
[31:04] | – And I blew it. – There’s no point in blaming yourself. | -但是我搞砸了 -你没必要自责 |
[31:09] | I fucked up everything. | 我把整个行动都搞砸了 |
[31:11] | Don’t you come apart on me, understand? | 别说气话 知道吗 |
[31:14] | I need you to find this bastard. | 我需要你把那混蛋找出来 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[31:20] | – You wanted to see me? – You’re on detective Eckhart’s shooting. | -你找我吗 -你负责艾克哈特警探中弹的案子 |
[31:24] | But we know what happened, | 但我们已经知道了经过 |
[31:26] | and I’m on the Connell case. | 而且我在负责康奈尔的案子 |
[31:28] | Anchorage called and said wants to send someone up. | 安克雷奇警局来电话 想派人来调查 |
[31:30] | I told them we can handle it ourself. We can, can we? | 我说我们自己能解决 你说呢 |
[31:33] | – Sure. – Write it up. Doesn’t have to be Shakespeare. | -当然 -做个记录 简单明了就好 |
[31:36] | Just enough to fry this son of a bitch for few seconds longer. Right, Will? | 最好能给那混蛋多判几年 是吧 威尔 |
[31:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:58] | Jenny, it’s Will. Can you put your mother on? | 珍妮 我是威尔 叫你妈妈听电话好吗 |
[32:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:10] | Trish, it’s Will. | 崔西 我是威尔 |
[32:13] | What’s happened? They won’t tell me anything. | 出什么事了 他们不肯跟我说 |
[32:17] | It’s Hap… | 哈普他… |
[32:20] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[32:24] | No, he’s gone, Trish. | 他牺牲了 崔西 |
[32:27] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:29] | What? | 什么 |
[32:35] | Trish, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. | 崔西 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:39] | What was he doing, Will? | 他怎么牺牲的 威尔 |
[32:42] | This guy killed a girl, and, so we… | 凶手杀害了一个女孩 所以我们… |
[32:48] | We had him… | 我们发现了他… |
[32:50] | We found him and we had him cornered. And then he ran and… | 发现了他 准备包围 然后他逃跑了… |
[32:55] | Hap… | 哈普… |
[32:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:01] | – I’m just so sorry. – Did he suffer? | -真的很抱歉 -他走得痛苦吗 |
[33:05] | – No, I don’t… – Did he say anything? | -不 我… -他说什么了吗 |
[33:15] | Well, when I found him he… | 当我发现他的时候 |
[33:20] | He was peaceful. | 他很安详 |
[33:23] | – Did you get him? – No, no. Not yet. | -你抓到凶手了吗 -没 还没有 |
[33:27] | You find him. | 你要找到他 |
[33:30] | And when you do, don’t arrest him. | 找到以后 不要逮捕他 |
[33:33] | You understand me, Will Dormer? | 你明白吗 威尔•多莫 |
[33:37] | Don’t you dare fucking arrest him! | 你他妈绝不能逮捕他 |
[33:40] | – Okay, Trish. – You understand? | -好的 崔西 -你明白吗 |
[33:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:47] | Trish, listen. I’m… | 崔西 听着 我… |
[35:08] | …was shot and killed this evening… | …今晚中弹身亡… |
[35:11] | in an attempt to apprehend a suspect in the murder… | 于一次疑犯抓捕行动中… |
[35:15] | …of 17-year-old local girl, Kay Connell. | …其杀害了当地一名17岁女孩 凯•康奈尔 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. It’s been on the radio for hours. | 对不起 广播里已经播了几小时了 |
[35:24] | We’re not used to this kind of stuff up here. | 我们还不习惯这些事情 |
[35:29] | He was standing right there. Last night. | 昨晚他还在那儿站的好好的 |
[35:36] | I hope I was nice to him. | 真希望能对他好点 |
[35:39] | He liked you. | 他喜欢你 |
[37:52] | Detective? I’m sorry to bother you, but could you just point out | 警探 麻烦你能不能在图上指出 |
[37:57] | to where you were when you heard the second shot? | 你听到第二声枪响时所处的位置 |
[38:01] | I am really sorry to make you do this right now. | 很抱歉 这种时候让你回忆 |
[38:04] | That’s all right. You’re doing your job. | 没关系 你只是例行公事而已 |
[38:07] | Where was I? | 我的位置 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | No sign of Farrell’s bullet yet, huh? | 还没找到击中法雷尔的子弹 是吗 |
[38:13] | No, we’ll have the other one for ballistics after | 没有 我们会在尸检后进行一次 |
[38:17] | the autopsy. | 弹道分析 |
[38:21] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[38:29] | – How are you doing? – OK. | -感觉如何 -还好 |
[38:30] | – Clean through, huh? – Yeah. | -击穿了 是吧 -是的 |
[38:32] | No souvenir. Bullet got lost in the rocks, I guess. | 不能留纪念了 可能掉在石头堆里了 |
[38:35] | Well, better luck next time. | 那下次祝你好运了 |
[38:38] | You ever been shot, detective? | 你中弹过吗 警探 |
[38:40] | Yeah, I have. Kind of itches, don’t it? | 当然 家常便饭了 |
[38:44] | We gotta catch him. Did you get a look at him? | 我们一定要抓到他 看清他的长相了吗 |
[38:48] | – When? – When I left you. | -什么时候 -我离开你的时候 |
[38:51] | – Did you see anything? – I was in a lot of pain… | -你看到什么了吗 -当时我只感觉很痛… |
[38:54] | …and when I heard that second shot, | …听到第二声枪声时 |
[38:56] | I kept my goddamn head down. | 我就低下头了 |
[38:59] | I’m… | 我… |
[39:01] | sorry about detective Eckhart. | 为艾克哈特警探感到可惜 |
[39:03] | Sorry about that megaphone. | 扩音器的事很抱歉 |
[39:06] | – Maybe if I hadn’t… – Farrell, listen. | -如果我没有… -听着 法雷尔 |
[39:09] | What were we doing out there running around in the fog? | 我们在浓雾里到处跑为了什么 |
[39:12] | We doing it for our health? We were chasing someone. | 不是在锻炼身体 而是抓拿疑犯 |
[39:16] | So anything that happened on that beach is not your fault. | 所有河滩上发生的一切都不是你的错 |
[39:21] | That’s the fault of one man and one man only. | 这都归咎于一个人 |
[39:24] | And that’s the man who beat Kay Connell to death. | 就是那个把凯•康奈尔打死的人 |
[39:34] | At this point, Detective Dormer encountered Officer Brooks. | 多莫警探在这里遇到了布鲁克斯警官 |
[39:37] | The suspect, obscured by fog, shot Officer Brooks | 藏在浓雾中的疑犯 击中了布鲁克斯警官的 |
[39:41] | in the vastus externus of the opposite left thigh. | 左大腿外侧 |
[39:43] | Francis, you’re Farrell. You were shot in the leg. | 弗朗西斯 你扮演法雷尔 你腿部中弹 |
[39:47] | Come on, Ellie. | 饶了我吧 艾利 |
[39:48] | When you get this, make sure we get the cone. | 拍的时候 注意角度 |
[39:52] | – This his blood? – Ketchup maybe. | -这是他的血吗 -也许是番茄酱 |
[39:54] | Was he eating a hot dog? | 他有吃热狗吗 |
[40:01] | Anything he might have dropped or stepped on | 只要发现有可能是他掉落或碰过的东西 |
[40:05] | You put in a bag. | 就放到袋子里 |
[40:06] | Cigarette butts, gum wrappers, coins, anything. | 烟头 口香糖纸 硬币 任何东西 |
[40:10] | Suspect will often leave something behind. | 疑犯总会留下蛛丝马迹 |
[40:14] | Detective Dormer gave chase | 多莫警探去追疑犯 |
[40:16] | losing the suspect in the fog then heard a shot… | 却在浓雾中迷路了 然后 |
[40:20] | coming from a northeasterly direction. | 听到从东北方传来的枪声 |
[40:24] | – He is lying in that way. – How do you know? | -他不是这么躺的 -你怎么知道 |
[40:26] | Because I saw him. | 我看到了 |
[40:29] | – He is on this way. – Are we almost done here? | -是这么躺的 -搞定了没 |
[40:32] | My nads are freezing off. | 我的屁股冻僵了 |
[40:34] | Ellie! I think I found something. | 艾利 我发现点什么了 |
[40:38] | Should they start further over? | 他们不应该从远点的地方开始吗 |
[40:40] | No. It’s waste of time | 不用 那是浪费时间 |
[40:41] | He stayed down by the water far as he could. | 他行动的时候尽量靠近水 |
[40:44] | I saw him over the rocks. He knew he’d lose us down there. | 我看见他穿越石头堆 他知道能摆脱我们 |
[40:52] | Duggar. | 杜格 |
[40:54] | Where’d he find it? | 他在哪里找到的 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:58] | Yeah, well, just let me know. | 好的 告诉我就行 |
[41:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:10] | Dormer? | 多莫 |
[41:12] | They found Farrell’s bullet. | 他们找到打法雷尔的子弹了 |
[41:14] | Looks like a .38. | 好像是点38口径的 |
[41:16] | After the autospy, we’ll get both bullets to the lab. | 尸检后 一起拿去实验室 |
[41:20] | See if we can get a fix on the murder weapon.That is if it’s okay with you. | 看看能否找到凶器 如果你同意的话 |
[41:27] | A guy came by see you today. Said he was your new partner. | 今天有人找过你 自称是你的新搭档 |
[41:29] | – Did he leave a name? – No. | -他有说他叫什么吗 -没有 |
[41:32] | Can I borrow this? Thank you. | 借我一下好吗 谢谢 |
[41:35] | Warfield for Dormer. | 我是沃菲尔德 我找多莫 |
[41:38] | Detective, John Warfield. He’s called a couple times. | 警探 是约翰 沃菲尔德 已经找你几次了 |
[41:43] | Want me to lie? | 要我搪塞下吗 |
[41:45] | No, I’ll take it. | 不用了 我来接吧 |
[41:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:53] | Dormer here. | 我是多莫 |
[41:54] | I was shocked to hear about your partner, detective. | 警探 你搭档的事我听了以后很震惊 |
[41:58] | It’s terrible, I was just getting to know him. | 太可怕了 我刚想了解他 |
[42:00] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[42:01] | I think we both know what I want, detective. | 我们应该心知肚明 警官 |
[42:03] | And I think you know Eckhart was gonna give it to me. | 你也知道艾克哈特本来要给我的东西 |
[42:05] | You got something to say, just say it. | 你有话直说吧 |
[42:08] | – He told you about our conversation? – Say it. | -他跟你说了我们的谈话吧 -说来听听 |
[42:12] | Let’s just say I’m very very interested to | 这样吧 我很想看看你的报告 |
[42:14] | see your report on what happened yesterday. | 了解事情的经过 |
[42:17] | Don’t presume to know what happened. | 别装作你了解事情的来龙去脉 |
[42:20] | You weren’t here. But then, you never are, are you? | 你不在场 话说回来 你从来没到过现场 |
[42:24] | You’re always sit safe behind some fucking desk, | 你总是舒服地坐在办公室里 |
[42:26] | reading your bullshit reports. | 看那些狗屁报告 |
[42:28] | And that is why I have nothing but contempt for you. | 这就是我鄙视你的原因 |
[42:33] | You and all the assholes like you | 你还有那些和你一样的混蛋 |
[42:37] | risk nothing, spend all day sucking | 不用承担任何风险 整天在那 |
[42:40] | the marrow out of real cops | 吸食警察们的骨髓 |
[42:42] | when you never had the balls to be one yourself. | 你从来都不像个男人 |
[45:09] | – Detective, you came yourself. – Yeah. | -警官 你不请自来啊 -是的 |
[45:14] | Sign here. | 请在这里签字 |
[45:25] | He didn’t suffer too much. | 他死得不痛苦 |
[45:28] | – What’s the caliber? – Don’t know. | -子弹的口径多少 -不知道 |
[45:31] | The gunshot victims I see are from rifles and shotguns. | 我见过的中弹者都是被步枪和散弹枪击中 |
[45:34] | wasn’t one of those. | 这都不是 |
[45:37] | – Had any sleep, detective? – Yeah. | -警官 睡过了没 -睡了 |
[46:06] | – What the hell is wrong with you? – Sorry. | -你在搞什么啊 -对不起 |
[46:14] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[46:15] | Bullet. I want the results by tomorrow morning. | 这是子弹 明早前给我结果 |
[46:20] | Alright, I think we should check Randy’s whereabouts. | 好的 我们需要看看兰迪住处 |
[46:23] | You think it was Randy out there? | 你觉得那人是兰迪吗 |
[46:25] | He still doesn’t have an alibi after the girl was killed. | 他还是没有不在场证明 |
[46:27] | You are the one said he beat her. | 你说他打过那女孩 |
[46:29] | – You check it out, then. – I Will. | -那你去查查看吧 -我会的 |
[46:59] | Detective Dormer? | 多莫警官 |
[47:03] | My report. I finished. | 我的报告 写完了 |
[47:05] | I need you to look it over and sign it. | 需要你过目 然后签名 |
[47:08] | It’s pretty self-explanatory. | 写得都很明白了 |
[47:10] | I look forward to getting back to work with you. | 我期待尽快回来和你工作 |
[47:14] | Then we have more important things to do than paperwork. | 我们有比书面工作更重要的事情 |
[47:27] | A man died, Ellie. This is important. | 有人死了 艾利 这才是重要的事 |
[47:30] | Of course. I didn’t mean to imply that that wasn’t… | 当然 我不是想暗示… |
[47:33] | Be sure of your facts before you file the thing. | 在记录之前 要先确认事实 |
[47:37] | It’s your name on the report. | 报告挂的是你的名字 |
[48:53] | He couldn’t have come from there. | 他不可能从那边过来的 |
[49:08] | Dormer here. | 我是多莫 |
[49:12] | Can’t sleep, Will? | 睡不着吗 威尔 |
[49:16] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[49:19] | Who’s this? | 你是哪位 |
[49:20] | I got a nap this afternoon, but I guess you had to work. | 我下午打了个盹儿 但是你那时应该还在工作 |
[49:25] | Who am I speaking to? | 请问你是哪位 |
[49:26] | Get rid of your clock yet? Won’t really help. | 还在用闹钟吗 那个没用的 |
[49:29] | When I moved here, I went five nights. | 我刚搬来的时候 连续五晚睡不着 |
[49:32] | You believe that? It’s crazy, right? | 难以置信 真疯狂 |
[49:33] | A name or I’m gonna hang up. | 报上名来 不然我就挂了 |
[49:37] | No, you’re not. You need the company. | 不 你不会的 你需要一个伙伴 |
[49:40] | Nothing as lonely as not sleeping. | 失眠最让人感到孤独了 |
[49:42] | Feels like the whole fucking planet is deserted. Just you and me. | 感觉整个地球都是荒芜的 只有你和我 |
[49:47] | So… | 那么… |
[49:49] | Why don’t you tell me who I’m talking to, and we can chat a while. | 告诉我你叫什么 我们可以谈一会 |
[49:53] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[49:55] | – Not till you understand a couple of things. – Like what? | -你得先弄明白一些事情 -比如说 |
[49:59] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[50:03] | – Saw what? – Saw you shoot your partner. | -看到了什么 -看到你打中了自己的搭档 |
[50:08] | Saw him die in your arms on that beach. | 看到在那个河滩边 他在你怀里死去 |
[50:12] | I thought you’d blame me. That’s why I dropped my gun. | 我知道你会栽赃给我 所以我把枪扔了 |
[50:16] | – My uncle’s old .38. – Yeah. | -我叔叔的老式点38口径 -是的 |
[50:19] | – You pick it up? What about ballistics? – Listen to me now. | -你捡起来了 弹道分析如何 -你听我说 |
[50:23] | I don’t know what you think you saw. | 我不知道你以为自己看到了什么 |
[50:27] | But we should discuss this, don’t you think? Face to face. | 我们得当面谈一谈 不是吗 |
[50:30] | This situation isn’t yours to control. I saw you do it, get it? | 主动权不在你 我看到是你干的 懂吗 |
[50:34] | I’ll control this situation, pal. | 就该我掌握主动权 伙计 |
[50:38] | Because you don’t hide from me in a town this small. Get it? | 因为在这个小镇上 我一定能找到你 懂吗 |
[50:43] | No, not for long. | 不会 不会很久 |
[50:45] | That’s why I need your help. | 所以我才需要你的帮助 |
[50:47] | So don’t worry. I’m not telling anyone anything. | 别担心 我会替你保密 |
[50:49] | We’re partners on this. | 这件事上 我们是统一战线 |
[51:25] | …but to be remembered as the Kay we knew and loved. | …铭记我们熟知并爱戴的凯 |
[51:29] | Swimming, hiking through the Kebaughs… | 游泳 在克宝斯的徒步旅行… |
[51:33] | meeting at Darrow’s after school | 放学后在达罗的店里见面 |
[51:36] | and always, always with a smile on her face. | 她的脸上总是带着一丝微笑 |
[51:43] | Detective Dormer? | 多莫警探 |
[51:46] | I want to check something with you. | 我想跟你核对一些事情 |
[51:48] | I was going over my report last night | 昨晚我在检查自己写的报告 |
[51:51] | and I have a question about where that second shot came from. | 关于第二声枪声的位置 我有个疑问 |
[51:55] | You said you heard it from the waterline. | 你说你听到从河边传来的 |
[51:58] | But from the way detective Eckhart’s body fell… | 但是从艾克哈特警探倒地的方向来看… |
[52:02] | I don’t think it couldn’t have come from the | 声音是不可能 |
[52:04] | rocks further up from the water. | 从远处的河那传到石头堆这边 |
[52:07] | Do you think it’s possible you heard | 有没有可能是你在去水边之前 |
[52:10] | the shot before you hit the waterline? | 就听到那声枪声呢 |
[52:14] | – Detective Dormer? – Yeah, it’s possible. | -多莫警探 -是的 有可能 |
[52:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:25] | Why don’t I give her a ride? | 为什么不让我送她一程 |
[52:28] | Thought I smelled something. | 我好像闻到了什么 |
[52:29] | How you doing, Randy? You still coping? | 最近怎么样啊 兰迪 还在忙活 |
[52:32] | – You’re that cop. – Yeah. | -你就是那个警察 -是的 |
[52:34] | – Are you coming or not? – Not. | -你上不上啊 -不上 |
[52:47] | You want a stick of gum? I love chewing gum. | 要吃口香糖吗 我就喜欢嚼口香糖 |
[52:52] | It keeps me awake. | 能让我保持清醒 |
[52:56] | I never met anyone from L.A. Before. | 我从来没遇到过来自洛杉矶的人 |
[52:59] | Not missing much. | 没什么留恋的 |
[53:00] | – So how do you like our shithole town? – It’s not bad. | -那你觉得这个破烂小镇怎么样 -还不赖 |
[53:06] | Were you good friends with Kay? | 你和凯是好朋友吗 |
[53:08] | Best friends. Since grade school. | 从高中开始就是挚友 |
[53:10] | – That’s a long time. – Yeah, we were like sisters. | -认识很久了啊 -是的 我们情同姐妹 |
[53:14] | Like sisters? Must be tough for you what happened, then. | 情同姐妹 那你肯定很难过吧 |
[53:18] | Everyone keeps telling me I’m doing great, considering. | 大家都说我做得很好 |
[53:22] | But they’re all real worried about me. | 不过其实他们都很担心我 |
[53:25] | They don’t even care if I show up for school or not. | 他们不关心我去不去上学 |
[53:29] | Worried I haven’t cried yet. | 担心我为什么不会哭 |
[53:32] | But ain’t no law says you gotta cry, right? | 但是没有人规定说一定要哭 对吗 |
[53:35] | No, there ain’t. | 当然 |
[53:42] | What about her other friends? | 她其他的朋友呢 |
[53:46] | Do we have to talk about Kay right now? God. | 我们现在都要谈论凯吗 天哪 |
[53:50] | I don’t want to think about all that. Just drive. | 我不想去想那些事情 专心开车吧 |
[53:54] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[53:58] | – Want me to take you somewhere? – Sure. As long as it’s fun. | -我带你去个地方 -好啊 只要好玩就行 |
[54:02] | Young, impressionable girl | 年轻 敏感的女孩 |
[54:04] | left alone with older Los Angeles cop. | 和一个洛杉矶的老警察独处 |
[54:07] | Who knows where we might go? | 谁能猜到故事将如何继续 |
[54:10] | Well, I know a place. | 我知道一个地方 |
[54:13] | Hmm. Let’s just drift a while. | 我们荡一会儿吧 |
[54:18] | Look at this. Who does he think he is? | 看看 他以为自己是谁啊 |
[54:22] | What does he think he’s doing? | 他以为自己在干什么 |
[54:25] | – Move over. – Let him move over. | -让开 -让他过去 |
[54:27] | Come on! Move over! | 快点 过去 |
[54:30] | What are you doing? Move over, you crazy fuck! | 你在干嘛 让开 你这个疯子 |
[54:34] | – Oh, my… – I moved over. | -天哪 -我让了 |
[54:39] | Just a little visit to the dump! | 只是来垃圾场小憩 |
[54:42] | – You should feel at home. – You just about killed us! Get off me! | -你应该感觉在家一样 -你差点害死我 走开 |
[54:47] | – What is this? – You and Kay were like sisters? | -这算什么 -你和凯情同姐妹 |
[54:51] | – Yes. I told you already. – How come this torn pictures of you in her bedroom? | -是的 我说过 -你们撕开的合影是怎么回事 |
[54:55] | Why was her boyfriend’s hands all over your ass at her funeral? | 为什么在她的葬礼上 她男朋友在摸你 |
[55:00] | Randy doesn’t have an alibi for Friday night because he was out with you. | 兰迪没有不在场证明 因为他和你在一起 |
[55:04] | You were out fucking your best friend’s boyfriend. | 你正在和你挚友的男朋友乱搞 |
[55:08] | – That’s what best friends do? – Look, she never really loved Randy, okay? | -那是挚友该做的吗 -她从来没爱过兰迪 |
[55:12] | – She didn’t really love him? – No. | -她不爱他 -不爱 |
[55:14] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[55:15] | How do you figure that? She have someone else? | 你怎么知道的 她有别的男人吗 |
[55:18] | – I don’t know. – Someone bought her dresses, jewelry like shit? | -我不知道 -有人给她买了衣服和首饰 |
[55:22] | Hey, look around. | 你来看看 |
[55:24] | I want to show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[55:26] | You’ll understand why I brought you. | 我要让你明白我为何带你来这 |
[55:28] | This is the spot where your best friend’s naked body was dumped. | 这个垃圾堆就是你最好朋友被弃尸的地方 |
[55:34] | Wrapped up in garbage bags! | 用垃圾袋装着 |
[55:40] | Tanya… | 塔尼娅… |
[55:42] | I know you don’t want anyone knowing | 我明白你不想让任何人知道 |
[55:45] | you betrayed your best friend with Randy. | 你和兰迪背叛了你最好的朋友 |
[55:47] | That’s why you won’t give him an | 因此你没说出周五那晚 |
[55:49] | alibi for Friday night. I know that. | 他的行踪 我知道 |
[55:52] | You tell me who Kay was seeing. | 告诉我凯去见谁了 |
[55:54] | And we can forget the whole thing. | 这件事就这么过去了 |
[55:56] | It’d be our little secret. Our little secret, but I need a name, I need a name. | 就是咱俩的小秘密 说出那个名字 |
[56:00] | I don’t know. She wouldn’t tell me, okay? | 她没告诉我 |
[56:03] | She wouldn’t tell you? You’re her best friend. | 她没告诉你? 你可是她最好的朋友 |
[56:06] | It was her big fucking secret! | 这是她的秘密 |
[56:08] | Secret? Why a secret? | 秘密? 为什么是秘密 |
[56:09] | I don’t… Because she thought she was special… | 我不知… 她总觉得自己很特别… |
[56:14] | And she kept saying he’d help her get out of here. | 而且总说只有他才能带她逃离这个地方 |
[56:17] | He’s gonna help her. | 他会帮她 |
[56:18] | – Who is “he”? – I don’t know. | -“他”是谁 -我不知道 |
[56:20] | – She talked about him? – Yeah. | -她说过他? -对 |
[56:22] | – She talked to you about him? – Yeah. | -跟你说过? -对 |
[56:24] | And what did she call him? | 她怎么叫他 |
[56:26] | – She called him something, right? She was talking… – Yes! | -肯定有个称呼吧 她喊过… -对 |
[56:29] | What? What’d she call him? | 叫什么 她管他叫什么 |
[56:34] | Brody. | 布罗迪 |
[56:36] | She called him fucking Brody. | 她叫他布罗迪 |
[56:38] | That’s not his real name, | 这根本不是他的真名 |
[56:39] | so what’s the fucking difference? | 所以有什么用啊 |
[56:41] | Jesus! You’re happy now, you fucking asshole? | 你他妈的混蛋 现在开心了吧 |
[56:52] | Okay. You did good, honey. | 好了 宝贝 你干的很好 |
[56:54] | Come on. I’ll let you drive. | 过来 我让你开车 |
[56:55] | You wanna drive? | 你想开吗 |
[57:06] | It’s just poetry. I read it line by line. | 就是本诗集 我逐句读过 |
[57:09] | It’s nothing specific. Verses on nature, love. | 没什么特别的 就是关于自然啊 爱情啊 |
[57:12] | That sort of stuff. | 这类的 |
[57:15] | Detective Dormer. Line one. | 多莫警探 一号线 |
[57:18] | Dormer here. | 我是多莫 |
[57:19] | How’re you holding up? | 还挺得住吗 |
[57:21] | Can’t be easy to keep working after three days of no sleep, | 三天不睡觉 还接着干活 挺难熬吧 |
[57:25] | and hard to keep focus. | 注意力也不集中 |
[57:27] | Have you seen things yet? | 看见什么东西了吗 |
[57:29] | You know, those little flashes? Tricks of light? | 那些灵光回现 还有幻觉 |
[57:34] | See your partner? | 看见你搭档了吗 |
[57:36] | I see Kay sometimes. | 我有时会看到凯 |
[57:38] | What can I do for you, sir? | 先生 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[57:41] | Why couldn’t you tell anyone you shot him? | 干嘛不告诉大家你杀了他 |
[57:44] | I mean, it was an accident, right? | 我是说 这只是个意外 对吧 |
[57:48] | Well I should hope so. For your sake. You know what I’m saying? | 但愿吧 拜你所赐 你明白我什么意思吧 |
[57:52] | No need for threats. | 不用威胁我 |
[57:54] | I’m just trying to make you understand my own situation. | 我只是想让你知道我现在的处境 |
[57:57] | See, you thought no one would believe | 你觉得因为你在洛杉矶的麻烦 |
[58:00] | you because of the trouble in L.A., right? | 没有人会相信你了 对吧 |
[58:02] | I know what that’s like,Will. | 威尔 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[58:07] | I got the same problem. | 我也有同样的问题 |
[58:08] | You do. | 真的 |
[58:10] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想象的那个样子 |
[58:12] | – You’re not? -No. | -你不是? -不是 |
[58:15] | I’m not a murderer any more than you are. | 我和你一样 都不是杀人凶手 |
[58:18] | Why don’t we get together? | 出来聚聚怎么样 |
[58:21] | You know, just talk, have a few beers, whatever? | 聊聊天 喝个几杯什么的 |
[58:23] | – Throw a little gas on the fire? – Yeah… | -火上浇油吗 -是啊 |
[58:38] | I gotta go check some things out. | 我要出去查点东西 |
[58:42] | Why don’t you put this stuff back into evidence and tell… | 你把这个放进物证室 然后告诉… |
[58:45] | – What’ s that guy? – Fred. | -叫什么名字来着 -弗雷德 |
[58:47] | Fred, tell him I’ll see him in the morning. | 弗雷德 告诉他我明早见他 |
[58:50] | Can we return this? Her mother might like it back. | 把日记还回去行吗 她妈妈很想要回来 |
[58:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:00:17] | That’s good. | 好样的 |
[1:04:26] | There you are. | 给你 |
[1:04:52] | Hi, this is Walter. | 你好 我是沃尔特 |
[1:04:55] | Leave a message, wait for the beep. | 请在嘟声之后留言 |
[1:04:56] | Will, you there? | 威尔 你在吗 |
[1:04:58] | Where else can you go in that state? | 除了这你肯定没处去 |
[1:05:00] | You must’ve been freezing. | 你一定很冷吧 |
[1:05:02] | If you want, take a shower. | 你想的话 冲个热水澡吧 |
[1:05:03] | There are clean towels in the bathroom. | 卫生间有干净的毛巾 |
[1:05:13] | Hi, this is walter. | 你好 我是沃尔特 |
[1:05:15] | Leave a message, wait for the beep. | 请在嘟声之后留言 |
[1:05:16] | Will, pick up. | 威尔 接电话 |
[1:05:18] | I’m not dumb enough to call back… | 我不想像个傻子似的来回打… |
[1:05:21] | Walter Finch. | 沃尔特•芬奇 |
[1:05:22] | Will. | 威尔 |
[1:05:24] | Will Dormer, what are you doing? | 威尔•多莫 来这干什么 |
[1:05:26] | I’m trying to help | 我要帮你 |
[1:05:27] | and you’re running around like a fucking maniac. | 可你他妈却跟个疯子一样到处追我 |
[1:05:30] | Were you gonna kill me? How would you explain that? | 想杀我吗 你要怎么解释 |
[1:05:34] | No. No one gets too upset when child | 不是 看到杀了孩子的杀人犯 |
[1:05:36] | murderers are brought in feet first. | 撒腿就跑的时候 谁都会这么做的 |
[1:05:39] | There’s no evidence I killed Kay. | 没有证据说明我杀了凯啊 |
[1:05:41] | You only know because I told you | 你知道这些都是因为 |
[1:05:42] | what I saw on that beach. | 我告诉你在岸边看见的 |
[1:05:44] | – Come on. What’s wrong with you? – Yes, I’m a little cranky. | -你怎么了 -是 我是有点不对劲 |
[1:05:48] | – Lack of sleep, you know. – Get some rest, will you? | -睡的不够 -去休息下吧 |
[1:05:51] | Get some pills in the bathroom cabinet, | 去卫生间橱柜里拿两片药吃 |
[1:05:53] | and my bed’s nice and comfy. | 我的床很舒服的 |
[1:05:54] | Another night up and you’ll really lose it. | 要是再不睡的话你就真不行了 |
[1:05:57] | Hallucinating, babbling, god know for it. | 什么有幻觉啊 说梦话啊 |
[1:05:59] | Tomorrow when you feel better, | 明天你觉得好点了 |
[1:06:01] | we’ll meet in public. | 咱俩就约个地方见面 |
[1:06:03] | We’ll sort things out, okay? | 把事情都说清楚 行吗 |
[1:06:04] | There’s a ferry | 奈特缪特以北 |
[1:06:06] | about 5 miles north of Nightmute. | 五公里的地方有个码头 |
[1:06:07] | I’ll be on the 11:00. | 我会坐11点钟那班 |
[1:06:09] | And Will, before you leave, | 还有 威尔 你走之前 |
[1:06:11] | could you feed the dogs? They’re on a diet. | 能帮我喂喂狗吗 它们在节食呢 |
[1:06:50] | Dormer? Fax from the lab. | 多莫 实验室发的传真 |
[1:06:52] | Weapon was a | 武器是口径是 |
[1:06:53] | .38 Smith & Wesson. | 0.38英寸的史密斯•韦森枪 |
[1:06:56] | We also found something that might be checking out… | 我们还发现点线索 应该查… |
[1:06:59] | I found this. At the Connell’s. | 我在康奈尔家发现了这本书 |
[1:07:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:07:08] | And it’s the same author of the book | 这个人和我们在凯的书包里 |
[1:07:09] | we found in Kay’s bag. | 发现的那本书的作者是同一个人 |
[1:07:11] | It’s signed by the author. Turns out that he’s a local writer. | 书上有作者的签名 应该是个当地作家 |
[1:07:14] | Kay had all his books. | 凯有他所有的小说 |
[1:07:16] | I think we should check it out. | 我觉得我们应该查查看 |
[1:07:18] | – Small stuff, right? – Yeah. Sure, sure. | -小细节 对吧 -当然 |
[1:07:23] | Nice work, Ellie. | 干的漂亮 艾利 |
[1:07:25] | She’s got sharp eyes, huh? | 眼光很敏锐嘛 |
[1:07:26] | You bet your ass she does. | 没错 她确实很厉害 |
[1:07:30] | Good stuff. | 干得好 |
[1:08:14] | What a view. | 风景宜人哪 |
[1:08:19] | – I’m not who you think I am. – No? | -我不是你想象的那样吧 -不是吗 |
[1:08:24] | Walter Finch, | 沃尔特•芬奇 |
[1:08:24] | lousy writer. Lonely freak. | 二流作家 孤身变态 |
[1:08:28] | Murderer. No? | 还是个杀人犯 不是吗 |
[1:08:32] | When I was 7 years old, my grandmother took me to Portland. | 我七岁的时候 我奶奶带我去波特兰 |
[1:08:35] | We were walking along and two guys snatched her purse. | 我们走着走着 两个家伙抢了她的钱包 |
[1:08:39] | A police officer came to the hotel to ask questions. | 一个警察来酒店问她问题 |
[1:08:42] | He stood the whole time. Uniform looked brand-new. | 他就一直站着 制服很新 |
[1:08:46] | Shoes, badge were polished. | 鞋和徽章都干净的反光 |
[1:08:49] | It was like a soldier, only better. | 不如说他是个士兵 |
[1:08:51] | I respect for your profession. | 我很敬重警察 |
[1:08:53] | That’s why I write about it. | 所以我才写推理小说 |
[1:08:54] | I only wanted to become a cop after finishing high school. | 我高中毕业那阵只想当个警察 |
[1:08:57] | I just couldn’t pass all the tests. | 我就是总考不及格 |
[1:08:59] | Well, you should’ve tried internal affairs. They’d have taken you. | 你应该试试内务组 他们会要你的 |
[1:09:03] | What do you want from me, Finch? | 你想怎么样 芬奇 |
[1:09:05] | After Kay died, | 凯死之后 |
[1:09:07] | I knew that everyone would think I meant to do it. | 我知道所有人都会觉得是我做的 |
[1:09:09] | So I cleaned the body up, | 所以我清洗了尸体 |
[1:09:11] | removed all trace and evidence connecting it to me. | 毁灭了所有能和我联系上的证据 |
[1:09:14] | Except for your fucking novel. | 除了你那本破小说 |
[1:09:18] | Under pressure, you don’t always see the wood for the trees. | 压力之下 总会逐末而忘本 |
[1:09:21] | You, for one, should have figured that out by now. | 你现在也应该明白这一点了吧 |
[1:09:34] | You know that when I heard they had brought somebody from L.A., | 当我听到他们从洛杉矶派人来的时候 |
[1:09:37] | I panicked. | 我特别慌 |
[1:09:38] | I wasn’t worried about the locals | 我不是担心这帮警察 |
[1:09:39] | that they would connect me to Kay eventually. | 会最后会找出我和凯的关系 |
[1:09:42] | I could handle them. They never look in the eyes of a killer. | 我能对付他们 他们都不正视杀人犯的 |
[1:09:47] | Killing changes you. You know that. | 杀人会改变一个人的 你也知道 |
[1:09:50] | It’s not guilt. | 不是一种罪恶感 |
[1:09:52] | I never meant to do it. | 我从没想过要这么做 |
[1:09:56] | It’s like awareness. | 好像是一种意识行为 |
[1:09:59] | Life is so important. How could it be so fucking fragile? | 生命这么重要 怎么就他妈的这么脆弱呢 |
[1:10:03] | You’d see it right away, wouldn’t you? | 你一眼就看穿我了 对吧 |
[1:10:05] | You trying to impress me? Because you got the wrong guy. | 你想来忽悠我吗 你找错人了 |
[1:10:10] | Killing that girl made you feel special. | 杀了那个女孩让你觉得你很特别 |
[1:10:13] | But you’re not. | 实际却没有 |
[1:10:16] | You’re the same pathetic freak I’ve | 你和我这30年遇到的那帮人没什么两样 |
[1:10:19] | been dealing with for 30 years. | 还是个可怜的变态 |
[1:10:22] | Know how many of you I caught with your pants down? | 知道在这之中我让多少人措手不及吗 |
[1:10:25] | I never touched her like that. | 我没有对她乱来 |
[1:10:27] | You wanted to. Now you wish you had. Hmm? | 你倒是想 后悔了 对吧 |
[1:10:33] | Best you could do is clip her nails. | 你能做的就是给她剪指甲 |
[1:10:37] | Now you’re so different. | 你自以为与众不同 |
[1:10:38] | You don’t get it, do you, Finch? | 但什么都没得到 芬奇 |
[1:10:41] | You’re my job. | 我的工作就是为了抓你 |
[1:10:42] | You’re what I’m paid to do. | 我挖空这么多心思也都是为了你 |
[1:10:44] | You’re about as mysterious to me | 你对于我来说 那种神秘感 |
[1:10:46] | as a block toilet is to a fucking plumber. | 就跟水管工对着堵着的厕所一样 |
[1:10:49] | Reasons for doing what you did? Who gives a fuck? | 谁他妈还管你这么做的理由 |
[1:10:54] | Motivations are everything, Will. | 动机就是一切 威尔 |
[1:10:57] | What did you see through the fog? | 你在雾里都看见什么了 |
[1:11:01] | I saw pretty clearly, didn’t I? | 我可看得清楚呢 |
[1:11:03] | I saw you take aim… | 我看到你故意… |
[1:11:05] | Come on, forget it. | 别说了 |
[1:11:06] | …shoot your partner in the chest. | …开枪打到你同伴的胸膛上 |
[1:11:08] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[1:11:10] | I heard him say, “get away from me!” why? | 我听到他喊 离我远点 为什么 |
[1:11:13] | Anything to do with internal affairs investigation? | 跟内务调查有关吗 |
[1:11:17] | All that tension in your department? | 还是跟你们部门的内讧有关 |
[1:11:20] | You think I’m that easy? | 你觉得我就这么简单吗 |
[1:11:22] | I’m saying that’s how it looks. | 我就表象论事而已 |
[1:11:24] | Maybe even how it feels. | 或是感觉上的 |
[1:11:29] | How did it feel when you found out it was Hap? | 你发现是哈普时什么感觉 |
[1:11:33] | Guilt? Relief? | 罪恶吗 解脱吗 |
[1:11:36] | Suddenly, you’re free and clear. Did | 突然你就自由了 |
[1:11:38] | you think about it before that moment? | 开枪之前你想过吗 |
[1:11:42] | What would it be like if he wasn’t there anymore? | 如果他不在那会是什么样子 |
[1:11:48] | Doesn’t mean you did it on purpose, you know. | 不是说你就故意这么干的 |
[1:11:59] | You figure if you got something on me, | 你是不是觉得如果你抓着我什么把柄 |
[1:12:02] | then I’ll just roll over? | 我就向你投降 |
[1:12:04] | – Protect my reputation? – No. | -来维护我的名声 -不是 |
[1:12:07] | Protect your life’s work. | 是维护你一辈子的工作 |
[1:12:10] | The scumbags you put away will be back | 你原来抓过的那些混蛋都会在 |
[1:12:12] | on the street before you really go on trial. | 你受审判的时候放出来 |
[1:12:16] | With Hap gone, you’re free and clear. Why mess with that? | 哈普死了 你就不用担心什么了 |
[1:12:22] | Kay Connell. Remember her? | 凯•康奈尔 记得她吗 |
[1:12:27] | It’s your choice. | 是你自己选的 |
[1:12:31] | Think of all the other Kay Connells. | 你也不想有更多凯•康奈尔 |
[1:12:33] | Do the math. You’re a pragmatist. | 好好算算 你这么实际 |
[1:12:36] | You have to be because of your job. | 谁让这是你的工作职责呢 |
[1:12:39] | This isn’t easy for you, but I want you to understand… | 这是很困难 但你要明白… |
[1:12:42] | We’re in the same situation here. | 咱俩现在在一条船上 |
[1:12:45] | You didn’t mean to kill Hap any more than I meant to kill Kay. | 你杀了哈普和我杀了凯一样 |
[1:12:50] | But that’s hard for them to believe, | 但是别人很难相信 |
[1:12:53] | so that’s why we need each other. | 所以我们很需要彼此 |
[1:12:56] | We gotta find a patsy for the Connell case | 我们给康奈尔案找个替罪羊 |
[1:12:59] | and make it stick. | 然后证实一下 |
[1:13:00] | Do that. Then you go back to Los Angeles | 就这么做吧 之后你回洛杉矶 |
[1:13:03] | and I can go back to living my life. | 而我也重新过我的日子 |
[1:13:08] | So, what do you need from me? | 那 你要我怎么做 |
[1:13:14] | What do they know about me? | 他们找到我什么线索了 |
[1:13:18] | They found a signed copy of | 他们在凯家发现了一本 |
[1:13:21] | one of your books at Kay’s house. | 有你签名的书 |
[1:13:24] | – So you’ll be brought in for questioning. – At the station? | -你会被带去问话 -在警察局吗 |
[1:13:28] | That’s what they usually do at the station. | 他们在警察局就得这么按惯例行事 |
[1:13:31] | Brought in for questioning. I can write that easily. | 带去问话 很容易对付 |
[1:13:35] | Calm down. It’s no big thing. | 别担心 不是什么大事 |
[1:13:37] | It’s preliminary inquiry, so you know… | 只是一些简单的问话 你就… |
[1:13:40] | Just tell the truth. | 说实话就好了 |
[1:13:44] | Tell them about Randy… | 跟他们说兰迪好了 |
[1:13:46] | Why are you talking about randy? | 你为什么要说兰迪呢 |
[1:13:48] | Talk about your relationship with Kay. | 就说你和凯的关系就行 |
[1:13:50] | You can’t hide it, so you just say it. | 你隐瞒不了的 所以就直说好了 |
[1:13:53] | Randy is none of your business. It’s not your affair. | 兰迪跟你无关 |
[1:13:57] | Shouldn’t I tell them she was unhappy… | 我要不要说她很不高兴… |
[1:14:00] | Tell them she was unhappy, | 说她不开心 |
[1:14:02] | but just let them find Randy themselves. | 但要让他们自己找出兰迪 |
[1:14:05] | That way, they’ll make it stick. | 这么做 他们就会相信了 |
[1:14:08] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:14:11] | We need a wild card. | 我们得要个王牌才行啊 |
[1:14:15] | – A wild card? – Yeah. Something that’s there. | -王牌 -对 栽赃用的证物 |
[1:14:19] | Something we can use. | 我们用得上的 |
[1:14:21] | It’s in every good detective novel. | 在每本精彩的侦探小说里都有 |
[1:14:23] | You still have the .38? | 你还有那把0.38口径的枪吗 |
[1:14:27] | No. | 没了 |
[1:14:29] | Really? That’s a shame. | 真的啊 太可惜了 |
[1:14:33] | We could use that. That’d be very convincing for them. | 我们能用上的 对他们来说特有说服力 |
[1:14:40] | This is my stop. | 我到了 |
[1:14:50] | Dormer! | 多莫 |
[1:14:58] | Wild card! | 王牌 |
[1:15:04] | – Night, everyone. – Night, Francis. | -各位晚安 -晚安 弗朗西斯 |
[1:15:08] | Working some overtime? | 要加班啊 |
[1:15:10] | – Nice. – Cracking some big cases? | -漂亮 -办什么大案子呢 |
[1:15:14] | – Night. – Night, guys. | -晚安 -晚安 各位 |
[1:16:03] | This is always the worst time of night for me. | 每天晚上这个时候我最难熬了 |
[1:16:06] | Too late for yesterday, too early for tomorrow. | 昨天已经过了 明天还没到 |
[1:16:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:16:10] | I’m sorry about the tape recorder. | 录音那件事我很抱歉 |
[1:16:11] | I had to make sure you’d follow through, | 我得确定你能照计划进行 |
[1:16:12] | I know it’s hard for you. | 我知道对你来说挺难的 |
[1:16:14] | I’ll follow through. | 我会做下去的 |
[1:16:15] | I’ve been thinking it over. I should tell them about Randy. | 我想过了 我要跟他们说说兰迪 |
[1:16:20] | I think that’s a bad idea. | 我觉得这么做不好 |
[1:16:22] | But he’s the patsy. He deserves it. | 但他就是替罪羊 他活该 |
[1:16:24] | You should have heard the shit Kay told me about how he abused her. | 你该听听凯跟我说他是怎么施暴的 |
[1:16:28] | But these are cops. They’re not children. | 但他们是警察 不是小孩 |
[1:16:31] | You don’t just throw things like that in their lap. | 你不能无故就把线索告诉他们 |
[1:16:34] | Leave that to me and I’ll push them toward randy. | 交给我吧 我引导他们去查兰迪 |
[1:16:36] | When the time is right, understand? | 时机成熟了再这么做 明白吗 |
[1:16:38] | We don’t have the gun. How will we convince them he’s guilty? | 我们没有枪 凭什么说服他们他有罪 |
[1:16:43] | Did you keep the dress? | 裙子你还留着吗 |
[1:16:45] | The dress? | 裙子? |
[1:16:47] | Kay’s dress, nail clippings. | 凯的裙子 剪掉的指甲 |
[1:16:49] | What did you do with those things? | 你怎么处理的 |
[1:16:50] | That’s great. The dress. We could use that. | 对啊 裙子 可以利用 |
[1:16:53] | Even better than the gun. | 比手枪好 |
[1:16:55] | We could leave the things where he could have taken her? | 我们可以把东西放在犯罪现场 |
[1:16:58] | Where’d you take her? | 你在哪杀了她的 |
[1:16:59] | I mean she died in the cabin, right? | 我是说她在那个小屋里死的 对吗 |
[1:17:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:17:02] | Where’d you take her to clean her up? | 你在哪给她清洗身体的 |
[1:17:05] | You don’t really think about that. This is tough enough for you. | 不用想那么多 知道这些就够了 |
[1:17:09] | – It was an accident, right? – Yeah. | -是个意外 对吧 -对 |
[1:17:11] | I didn’t mean to kill her, you know that, don’t you? | 我不是故意杀她的 你知道吧 |
[1:17:14] | I know, but what happened? | 我知道 但是到底怎么了 |
[1:17:17] | She called and said that she and Randy had a fight. | 她给我打电话说她和兰迪打了一架 |
[1:17:23] | She wanted to come over and talk, | 她想过来和我谈谈 |
[1:17:25] | and I said, “meet me at our place.” | 我就说 在老地方见面吧 |
[1:17:27] | That’s the cabin at the beach. | 就是岸边的小屋 |
[1:17:30] | She comes over. She’s distraught and a little drunk. | 她过来了 很激动 还有点醉了 |
[1:17:35] | She starts telling me about how Randy | 她开始给我讲兰迪 |
[1:17:37] | and Tanya were carrying on. | 和塔尼娅做了什么 |
[1:17:41] | I only wanted to comfort her. Hold her. | 我只是想安慰她 抱抱她 |
[1:17:49] | I kissed her, and got a little excited… | 我吻了她 之后有点兴奋 |
[1:17:54] | And she started laughing at me. | 她开始嘲笑我 |
[1:17:58] | She wouldn’t stop laughing. | 她一直笑 |
[1:18:01] | Ever had someone laugh at you when you’re like that? | 你试过在那种时候有个人嘲笑你吗 |
[1:18:05] | I mean really vulnerable. | 太打击了 |
[1:18:06] | Laughing their ass off? Someone you thought respected you? | 一个劲的笑 还是认为特尊重你的人 |
[1:18:10] | You ever have that happen? | 你经历过吗 |
[1:18:13] | I just wanted to stop her laughing, that’s all. And then, you know… | 我就是想让她别笑了 就这样 之后 |
[1:18:18] | I hit her. | 我打了她 |
[1:18:20] | Couple of times, to stop her. | 打了几巴掌来阻止她 |
[1:18:22] | Let her know and get a little respect. | 让她清楚我要的是尊重 |
[1:18:24] | Randy did it all the time. | 兰迪总打她 |
[1:18:26] | She liked it when he did it. | 他打的时候 凯也很高兴 |
[1:18:28] | She never blamed him. Never wanted to leave him. | 从来没怪过他 也没想过离开他 |
[1:18:31] | I do it, she starts screaming. She wouldn’t stop. | 而我这么做 她就开始叫 都不停 |
[1:18:36] | She’s terrified and she’s screaming. I put my hand over her mouth. | 她很害怕 一直叫 我用手捂住她嘴 |
[1:18:40] | Then I’m really scared. I’m scared shitless. | 我很害怕 非常害怕 |
[1:18:44] | More scared than I’ve ever been. I’m more scared than her. | 比任何时候都要害怕 我比她还害怕 |
[1:18:48] | And then… | 之后… |
[1:18:51] | Everything was clear. | 一切都解决了 |
[1:18:55] | There was no turning back. | 没法回头了 |
[1:18:59] | And after that, I was calm. | 这之后我也很平静 |
[1:19:04] | Real calm. | 非常平静 |
[1:19:09] | You and I share a secret. | 你和我都有一个秘密 |
[1:19:12] | We know how easy it is to kill somebody. | 都知道杀死个人有多容易 |
[1:19:16] | That ultimate taboo. It doesn’t exist outside our minds. | 那个禁忌就在我们的脑中 |
[1:19:22] | I didn’t murder her. | 我不是谋杀她 |
[1:19:24] | I killed her, but it just ended up that way. | 我杀她之后 结果就成这个样子了 |
[1:19:29] | So where’d you take the body? | 你把尸体带去哪了 |
[1:19:32] | Thanks for listening to me. | 十分感谢你听我说 |
[1:19:34] | Feels good to talk about that stuff. I feel asleep now. | 跟人说说这件事感觉很舒服 我困了 |
[1:19:40] | You wanna talk about Hap? | 你想说说哈普吗 |
[1:19:54] | – Morning. – Your phone isn’t working. | -早啊 -你电话打不通 |
[1:19:56] | I turned it off. I needed to sleep. Sorry. | 我关机了 得补补觉 不好意思 |
[1:19:59] | Fred called that author. | 弗雷德给那个作家打电话了 |
[1:20:02] | He said he was happy to cooperate. | 他说他很乐意合作 |
[1:20:03] | He’ll be in first thing, so we need to get to the office. | 他一早就来 所以我们得回办公室 |
[1:20:07] | I forgot to tell you they sell these | 我忘了告诉你项链是在 |
[1:20:09] | in chain-stores in Anchorage. | 安克雷奇的连锁商店里买的 |
[1:20:11] | – No way of finding out who bought it. – Okay. | -查不到是谁买的 -没关系 |
[1:20:15] | Bet you’re looking forward to | 我猜一切结束之后 |
[1:20:16] | getting back to L.A. from this all over, | 你一定想逃离一切回洛杉矶 |
[1:20:18] | back to robbery homicide, or… | 回去查抢劫命案 或是… |
[1:20:21] | Maybe not. | 没这么想过 |
[1:20:23] | What are you saying to me, Ellie? | 艾利 你跟我说什么 |
[1:20:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:20:31] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吧 多莫警探 |
[1:20:33] | You haven’t been sleeping much, Detective Dormer. | 你可休息的不够啊 |
[1:20:34] | No, I haven’t. No. | 没有 我挺好的 |
[1:20:41] | A good cop can’t sleep because a piece of the puzzle’s missing. | 一个好警察睡不着是因为没有办案线索 |
[1:20:45] | A bad cop, because his conscience won’t let him. | 而一个坏警察是因为良心不安才睡不着 |
[1:20:50] | – You said that once. – I did? | -你曾经说过的 -是吗 |
[1:20:56] | Sounds like something I’d say, don’t it? | 听起来好像是我说的 |
[1:21:01] | I’ll see you back there. | 回头见吧 |
[1:21:04] | So you were acquainted with | 所以是说你和 |
[1:21:05] | the deceased, Kay Connell? | 死者凯•康奈尔认识? |
[1:21:07] | Yes, I was. | 对 |
[1:21:08] | In what regard were you and her familiar? | 你和她通过什么熟识的 |
[1:21:10] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:21:13] | How did you know her, Finch? | 芬奇 你是怎么认识她的 |
[1:21:15] | She was an avid reader of my detective novels. | 她是我侦探小说忠实的读者 |
[1:21:17] | When did you meet her for the first time? | 你第一次是什么时候见她的 |
[1:21:19] | About a year ago. | 差不多一年前 |
[1:21:20] | She came to one of my signings in Nightmute. | 她来我奈特缪特的一个签售会 |
[1:21:22] | She hung around afterwards. We chatted about my writing… | 后来她就到处转 我们聊了聊我的作品… |
[1:21:26] | And how she wanted to write… | 还有她的一些写作想法… |
[1:21:29] | Then she asked if she could visit me | 之后她问我可不可以来拜访我 |
[1:21:32] | and talk about books, things like that. | 探讨一下书籍这类的事情 |
[1:21:35] | And she did? | 她确实去了? |
[1:21:37] | Yeah, we became very close. | 对 我们变得很亲密 |
[1:21:38] | She got comfortable enough to show me some of her own writings. | 她很高兴给我看她自己写的一些作品 |
[1:21:42] | – What does she write? – Poetry, actually. | -她写些什么 -诗歌 |
[1:21:44] | – Any good? – No, not really. | -写得好吗 -不是很好 |
[1:21:47] | – You tell her that? – Why would I? | -你跟她说了? -何必呢 |
[1:21:52] | So exactly what was the nature of your | 那芬奇 你和这个女孩的关系 |
[1:21:55] | relationship to this girl, Finch? | 确切来说到底是什么 |
[1:21:58] | I was someone she could talk to. | 我是她可以倾诉的对象 |
[1:22:00] | Someone outside of her everyday life. | 我与她的日常生活全无交集 |
[1:22:03] | That’s why she needed me and why probably approached me. | 这就是为什么她很需要我 并来接近我 |
[1:22:06] | Why’d she need you for that? | 为什么她这么需要你 |
[1:22:09] | Well, her boyfriend, Randy… | 她男朋友 兰迪… |
[1:22:11] | Randy Stetz? | 兰迪•斯坦兹? |
[1:22:14] | Abusive little prick. He hit her. | 臭小子 他殴打她 |
[1:22:16] | We know all this already, Finch. | 我们已经都知道了 芬奇 |
[1:22:19] | – It was getting worse. – So? | -越来越凶 -然后呢 |
[1:22:21] | A lot worse. Really. | 非常狠 真的 |
[1:22:23] | Why all this eagerness to talk about Randy? | 你就这么急着提到兰迪 |
[1:22:27] | You’re right. I’m sorry. That’s probably all hearsay. | 是啊 抱歉 大都是听说的 |
[1:22:30] | I don’t want anything that could be taken the wrong way. | 我不想我说的让人误会 |
[1:22:34] | Excuse me, Mr. Finch. | 芬奇先生 |
[1:22:35] | Anything you say to us at this stage is in confidence. | 你对我们说的一切都是保密的 |
[1:22:38] | Secondly, we’re not a bunch of hotheads | 还有 我们不是急性子 |
[1:22:40] | Who’re gonna just draw a bunch of crazy conclusions. | 不会随便下结论 |
[1:22:42] | – Ok? – Ok. | -好吗 -好的 |
[1:22:43] | Please, continue. | 请继续 |
[1:22:46] | There’s one more thing. Probably doesn’t mean much, | 还有就是 也许没什么 |
[1:22:49] | But I think Kay was getting scared. | 但我觉得凯很怕 |
[1:22:51] | – I put myself to blame for that. – Why is that? | -我也要负责任 -为什么 |
[1:22:55] | Randy knew who I was. He knew that she had a friend. | 兰迪知道我 他知道凯有个朋友 |
[1:22:59] | Someone she confided in. It made him furious. | 一个让她吐露心事的朋友 他很生气 |
[1:23:03] | She was always writing about her scare. Her letters were getting more and more desperate. | 她写过自己很怕 信里有绝望 |
[1:23:07] | You still have any of these letters, by any chance? | 你还留着这些信吗 |
[1:23:10] | I probably do. Do you think it might help? | 可能还有 能帮上忙吗 |
[1:23:14] | They might. | 也许 |
[1:23:18] | Okay. Anything else? | 好吧 还有其它吗 |
[1:23:21] | The thing that worried her the most was the gun. | 最让她担心的是枪 |
[1:23:26] | He had this old handgun. He showed it to her. | 他有把老式手枪 拿给她看过 |
[1:23:29] | I don’t know where he got it, probably wasn’t even his. | 不知道他从哪弄来的 可能都不是他的 |
[1:23:33] | But he said he’d use it if he found out who she was seeing. | 他说找到那个幽会的人就对他开火 |
[1:23:38] | He kept it hidden in a heating vent. | 他说枪藏在通风口里 |
[1:23:40] | You know, in the skirting boards? | 就是那种贴地板的 |
[1:23:47] | It might be the .38. | 有可能是38口径枪 |
[1:23:49] | – Get me Judge Biggs. – What? | -打给比格斯检察长 -什么 |
[1:23:51] | I’m getting a search warrant to Randy’s. | 我要一份搜查令 |
[1:23:54] | – Get Judge Biggs on the phone. – I should get over there. | -接比格斯检察长 -我这就过去 |
[1:23:59] | – No! – No? | -不 -为什么 |
[1:24:00] | What you mean “no”? | 什么意思 |
[1:24:01] | You’re the guy he’s talking to for Christ’s sake. | 你得跟他说话 |
[1:24:03] | So we’re waiting for the warrant. Is that Ok with you? | 我们等搜查令 行吗 |
[1:24:09] | Mr. Finch. Do you know when Randy showed her the gun? | 芬奇先生 你知道兰迪什么时候给她看的枪吗 |
[1:24:13] | February? | 2月份? |
[1:24:16] | No, probably January. | 不对 可能是1月份 |
[1:24:18] | Why didn’t you come forward this information when she died? | 她死的时候你怎么不说 |
[1:24:21] | She swore me to secrecy. | 她让我保守秘密 |
[1:24:23] | She didn’t want anybody to know about that. | 她不想让别人知道 |
[1:24:25] | Even when she was dead, she don’t want anyone to know? | 死都不想? |
[1:24:27] | Beaten to death. Her body dumped on a pile of garbage! | 让人打死 尸体丢在垃圾堆里 |
[1:24:31] | – I was her friend. – You weren’t her friend. | -我是她朋友 -你不是 |
[1:24:33] | – All right? Acquaintance. All right? We were close… – Close? | -认识的人 我们关系很好 -好? |
[1:24:36] | She was attractive. Did you have sex with her? | 她很有魅力 你和她做爱的吗 |
[1:24:40] | – She was 17. – Seventeen? She was attractive. | -她才17岁 -是吗 但是她很漂亮 |
[1:24:43] | I suppose. | 应该吧 |
[1:24:44] | Suppose? She was. So did you have sex with her? | 什么应该 本来就是 你们做爱了吗 |
[1:24:48] | – No, I was her mentor. – You bought her things. Gifts. | -没有 我引导她 -你买礼物给她 |
[1:24:52] | – Yes. – What kind of gifts? | -没错 -什么样的礼物 |
[1:24:54] | Books, mostly, that’s what she loved. | 大部分是书 她爱书 |
[1:24:57] | Books? What about this? | 书? 那这是什么 |
[1:24:59] | – You gave her this? – Yes. | -是你送她的 -是 |
[1:25:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:25:05] | – You wanna see how she looked with it on? – No. | -就为了看她戴上的样子 -不是 |
[1:25:08] | No? Why would you give her jewelry? | 不是? 为什么送珠宝 |
[1:25:10] | It was just a present. | 只是礼物而已 |
[1:25:11] | Presents. You bought a lot of presents? You bought her a dress? | 买了不少吧 还有裙子 |
[1:25:14] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又怎么了 |
[1:25:15] | Nothing. I’m figuring out what kind of mentor you were. | 没什么 你这样做什么导师啊 |
[1:25:19] | I gave her things she couldn’t have. | 我给她的都是她买不到的 |
[1:25:22] | You wanted to fuck her, didn’t you? Sick son of a bitch! | 你想操她 你这个狗娘养的 |
[1:25:27] | – Cool off. – Sick bastard. | -冷静 -恶心的混蛋 |
[1:25:30] | You have to cool down. Okay? Cool down. | 冷静点 冷静 |
[1:25:33] | All right. I need a break. | 好吧 我休息一下 |
[1:25:54] | I have to apologize on behalf of my colleague. | 我替我的同事向您道歉 |
[1:25:56] | He’s been under a lot of pressure lately. | 他最近压力太大 |
[1:25:59] | But he’s a good cop. | 但他是好警察 |
[1:26:02] | I’d hate to see the bad cop. | 我也不愿见到烂警察 |
[1:26:10] | Search and seizure warrant. Yes, Sir. | 搜查逮捕令 是 长官 |
[1:26:13] | Randy Stetz. We’ll fill in the rest later. | 兰迪•斯坦兹 稍后再填其它的 |
[1:26:28] | – We got our warrant! – Thank you. We appreciate it. | -可以搜查了 -谢了 多谢配合 |
[1:26:44] | Francis, you come with me. Let’s go! | 弗朗西斯 跟我来 走 |
[1:26:51] | -You’re not go with it? – No. | -你不去吗 -不去 |
[1:27:18] | Are you not on the Connell case? | 你没在查康奈尔的案子吗 |
[1:27:20] | Yeah. I’m covering the shooting of Detective Dormer’s partner. | 我查多莫警探搭档那起枪击案 |
[1:27:24] | Heard about that. It’s tragic. | 听说了 太不幸了 |
[1:27:28] | So should I call you about Kay’s letters? | 我找到凯的信就打电话过来吗 |
[1:27:30] | – Yeah. You call me. I’ll pick them up. – Okay. | -对 打电话 我过去拿 -好的 |
[1:27:56] | Stetz! We’re coming in! | 斯坦兹 我们进来了 |
[1:28:16] | Turn the place over. | 四处找找 |
[1:28:29] | Look there! Try over there! | 那边 还有那儿 |
[1:28:31] | Rich, look here now. | 里奇 看这儿 |
[1:28:40] | I got it! Hey, Fred! | 找到了 弗雷德 |
[1:29:03] | Just in time, Dormer. | 刚好 多莫 |
[1:29:04] | Had it in the motor oil. | 藏在摩托车油箱里 |
[1:29:09] | What the fuck is this? | 你们他妈的在干嘛 |
[1:29:34] | He says he was with Tanya when Kay was killed. | 他说凯死的时候 他和塔尼娅在一起 |
[1:29:37] | – That’s what she told me. – When? | -塔尼娅也是这么说的 -什么时候 |
[1:29:39] | When I questioned her. | 我问的时候呗 |
[1:29:41] | Well, that’s nice for you. Planning on telling us? | 挺不错的 你没打算告诉我们吗 |
[1:29:43] | That’s what I’m doing now. | 我这不正在说嘛 |
[1:29:51] | Randy and Tanya were screwing around on Kay. | 兰迪和塔尼娅背着凯厮混 |
[1:29:53] | Clearly she’s trying to protect him. | 她想保护他 |
[1:29:55] | What did she about the gun? | 枪的事她说什么了 |
[1:29:57] | Says it isn’t his. | 告诉我说不是他的 |
[1:29:58] | If we get the ballistics match, he’s gonna be a little bit more forthcoming. | 要是找到匹配的弹壳 他就无话可说了 |
[1:30:01] | So you leaving us? First thing tomorrow. | 你明天就走了吧 明天头等大事 |
[1:30:04] | If Spencer can remember where he parked the plane, right? | 斯宾塞必须记得把飞机停哪了 |
[1:30:33] | I thought you wanted to kill me in the interview room. | 还以为你要在审讯室里杀了我 |
[1:30:36] | I did. Randy is in jail. | 我的确想 兰迪进监狱了 |
[1:30:39] | Told you I’d write an ending they’d like. | 这个结局皆大欢喜 |
[1:30:41] | You were too wrapped up in details. | 你太关注细节了 |
[1:30:43] | – The details? He’s innocent. – No, he isn’t. | -细节 他是无辜的 -不 不是 |
[1:30:47] | He beat Kay. One day he’d do something worse. Maybe a lot worse. | 他打凯 总有一天会出事的 |
[1:30:58] | How did you know where I planted the gun? | 你知道我把枪藏你那了 |
[1:31:00] | You wanted to help me even before I show that tape recorder. | 我录音之前你就想帮我 |
[1:31:03] | You had to have a wild card. | 你得有张王牌 |
[1:31:05] | You’re a good man. | 你是好人 |
[1:31:07] | I know that, even if you’ve forgotten it. | 我知道这点 可能你自己都未必知道 |
[1:31:10] | When were you gonna point them at me, Will? | 你想把他们往哪儿领 |
[1:31:12] | When you found where Kay’s dress was? | 你找到凯的裙子后怎么办 |
[1:31:16] | Where I took the body, right? If you have a gun and forensics. | 我发现尸体的地方对吧 你有枪又会说 |
[1:31:20] | Wouldn’t matter what kind of crazy bullshit | 到时我怎么扯 |
[1:31:21] | I told them about you killing your partner, would it? | 说你杀了你搭档都没用了 |
[1:31:37] | May I have the tape? | 录音带能还我吗 |
[1:31:47] | – Did you make any other copies? – Why would I? | -你备份了吗 -我为什么要 |
[1:31:51] | Stop me from turning you in. | 为了不让我告发你 |
[1:31:54] | Or killing you. | 或杀了你 |
[1:31:55] | I don’t have a hold over you. You made your own choices. | 我没法控制你 全靠你自己决定 |
[1:31:59] | Like I wasn’t even here. Why kill me? | 我都不在那儿 杀我干吗 |
[1:32:01] | It won’t gonna help Randy. | 帮不了兰迪 |
[1:32:02] | After your scene at the police department, | 你在警察局那番举动之后 |
[1:32:05] | It won’t do you good if I show up dead. | 杀了我可没什么好处 |
[1:32:07] | A lot of ways a man can die. | 让人死可有不少种方法 |
[1:32:09] | Like an accident? Like Hap. | 制造意外? 像哈普那样? |
[1:32:13] | Like Kay. | 像杀了凯那样 |
[1:32:16] | It took you 10 minutes to beat Kay Connell to death. | 你把凯打死用了整整十分钟 |
[1:32:20] | Ten fucking minutes. You calling that an accident? | 操他妈的10分钟啊 那是意外吗 |
[1:32:25] | It took you only a fraction of a second to kill your partner. | 你可是一秒就杀了你搭档 |
[1:32:29] | Does it make any more of an accident, Will? | 这就像是意外吗 |
[1:32:33] | Is this an accident? | 是意外吗 |
[1:32:39] | If you want it to be. | 你想它是它就是 |
[1:32:56] | It’s over, Walt. | 结束了 沃尔特 |
[1:32:58] | It’s over. I’m telling them everything. | 结束了 我要把所有都告诉他们 |
[1:33:01] | Tell them about Hap, you, everything. | 关于哈普 关于你 所有的 |
[1:33:04] | – What good would that do? – It’ll end this fucking thing. | -那样有什么好的 -会了结这件事 |
[1:33:07] | It won’t end it. You have not sleep enough to think straight. | 不会了结的 你想得不够直接 |
[1:33:11] | Will you tell the truth? | 你会说实话吗 |
[1:33:12] | You shot your partner and you lied about it, Will. | 你杀了自己的搭档 还说了谎 |
[1:33:15] | To them, you’re a liar and a killer. You’re tainted. Forever! | 你是骗子 是凶手 永远都有污点 |
[1:33:20] | You don’t get to pick when you tell the truth. | 说了实话就无路可走 |
[1:33:24] | The truth is beyond that. | 那还不是全部 |
[1:33:27] | That tape was the only physical proof | 录音带是我们之间 |
[1:33:30] | You and I had a conversation outside of that interview room. | 在审讯室外唯一的谈话证据 |
[1:33:33] | To them, I’m a writer that Kay Connell admired. | 对他们来说 我只是凯仰慕的作家 |
[1:33:36] | Randy is the killer, and you’re a hero cop. | 兰迪是凶手 你是模范警察 |
[1:33:39] | Your life’s work is intact. | 你这一生所做的完美无缺 |
[1:33:41] | Another abusive scumbag is in jail. | 又把一个暴力狂送进大牢 |
[1:33:44] | Everything is as it should be. | 一切都会按这样发展 |
[1:33:46] | Go back to Los Angeles, Will. | 回洛杉矶去 |
[1:33:48] | The case against randy is pretty solid. | 对兰迪的指控板上钉钉了 |
[1:33:51] | I can take care of everything up here. I got it all worked out. Go home. | 让我处理一切 能行的 回家吧 |
[1:34:02] | Midnight of your sixth night. You broke my record, Will. | 第六天无眠之夜 你破了我的记录 |
[1:34:44] | You knew him as a kid? | 小时候就认识他吗 |
[1:34:49] | – Dads were on the same boat. – Bad seed. | -老爸在同一条船上工作 -坏坯子 |
[1:34:52] | How do you like our beer? | 啤酒怎么样 |
[1:35:00] | What Dormer needs is a little shuteye. | 多莫唯一需要的就是眯一会儿 |
[1:35:03] | – White nights getting to you? – Hasn’t been easy. | -天亮的越来越早了 -不太容易 |
[1:35:06] | – Better than winter. – You got that right. | -比冬天强 -说的对 |
[1:35:09] | In winter Sun barely comes up for 5 months. Like being sucked into a black hole. | 5个月没出过太阳 好像给吸进黑洞了 |
[1:35:14] | Hi, guys. | 大家都在啊 |
[1:35:15] | Hey, Nancy Drew. You hear? We got him. | 南希•德鲁 听到没 我们逮住他了 |
[1:35:18] | – Yeah. I heard. – Rich found the gun. | -听到了 -里奇找到枪的 |
[1:35:22] | – Something’s on her mind. – I found this out on the beach. | -她心里有事 -我在岸边捡到的 |
[1:35:25] | Shell casing, 9mm. | 壳牌套管 9毫米 |
[1:35:30] | The murder weapon was a .38. None of us carries a 9mm as duty weapon. | 凶器是38口径的 我们没人用9毫米 |
[1:35:33] | Or backup weapon, right? | 备用武器呢 |
[1:35:37] | Come on. Get a hobby, would you? | 你就没别的事做吗 |
[1:35:40] | It’s a legitimate point, isn’t it, Detective Dormer? | 警探 这是合法的 对吧 多莫警探 |
[1:35:46] | This case is closed, Ellie. Hold the fort, boys. | 已经结案了艾利 兄弟们等着我 |
[1:35:50] | I’m looking to go find a men’s room. | 我去个厕所 |
[1:35:53] | Relieve myself of your fine Alaskan beer. | 喝多了阿拉斯加啤酒 放松一下 |
[1:35:58] | Do you want a beer or something? | 要点啤酒或什么吗 |
[1:36:00] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:36:02] | – He’s good people. – Don’t get carried away. | -他人不错吧 -别太得意了 |
[1:36:08] | Farrell, what has two thumbs and loves blowjobs? | 法雷尔 什么东西有两个拇指 喜欢口交 |
[1:36:11] | – I don’t know. – This guy. | -不知道 -就是他 |
[1:36:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:36:23] | It’s been something, Dormer. | 多莫 学到了很多 |
[1:36:26] | It’s been really great working with you. | 和您工作太愉快了 |
[1:36:33] | Run Will to the airport? | 送威尔去机场吗 |
[1:36:35] | I gotta pick up the letters from Finch. | 我得找芬奇拿那些信 |
[1:36:37] | In Umkumiut. | 在乌库密特 |
[1:36:38] | At his lake house. Dormer will just have to leave my car at the dock. | 在湖边 多莫在码头下车 |
[1:36:43] | – If that’s okay with you? – Yeah, it’s fine. | -这样行吗 -行 |
[1:36:53] | It’s been a pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[1:36:55] | Get some sleep. | 睡会吧 |
[1:38:20] | Detective Dormer. | 多莫警探 |
[1:38:23] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[1:38:24] | Someone’s complaining about the noise. Says he can’t sleep. | 有人抱怨说有噪音 无法睡觉 |
[1:38:29] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[1:38:31] | Well, uh… It’s so fucking bright in here. | 这里太亮了 |
[1:38:38] | No, it’s dark in here. | 已经够黑的了 |
[1:38:45] | Will you please…? | 能不能… |
[1:39:01] | There’s this guy, Wayne Dobbs, 24. | 有个叫韦恩•杜博斯的男人 24岁 |
[1:39:04] | Works part time at a copy store. | 在一家复印店兼职 |
[1:39:08] | Every day he watches this 8-year-old boy. | 每天看着这个8岁的小男孩 |
[1:39:11] | Waiting for his carpool across the street. | 在家对面等车 |
[1:39:15] | – This is one of your cases? – Yeah. Hap and me. | -你破过的案子 -对 哈普和我 |
[1:39:19] | A year and a half ago. | 有一年半了 |
[1:39:21] | For six months, he watches this kid. | 他看了这孩子6个月 |
[1:39:24] | Finally gets up the nerve. | 终于生气了 |
[1:39:26] | He goes down, grabs that boy before the carpool comes. | 他走到街对面 抓起小孩 |
[1:39:30] | Takes him back to his apartment. | 带回家 |
[1:39:34] | And keeps him there for three days. | 囚禁了他三天 |
[1:39:38] | He tortures him… | 虐待他… |
[1:39:44] | And makes him do things. | 强迫他做事 |
[1:39:46] | And, finally, he’s had enough. He gets a rope. | 最后受够了 他拿条绳子 |
[1:39:50] | He hangs the boy in a storage space | 把小孩吊在了储物室里 |
[1:39:52] | in the basement of the building. | 就在地下室 |
[1:39:55] | But he didn’t do it right. | 没全做好 |
[1:39:57] | Little boy’s neck didn’t break, | 小男孩的脖子没断 |
[1:40:00] | So he just dangled there for a while. | 就在那晃啊晃啊 晃了一阵子 |
[1:40:03] | And then died finally from the shock. | 最后晃死了 |
[1:40:06] | Landlord found the body five days later. | 5天后房东发现了尸体 |
[1:40:11] | The second I met this guy, Dobbs, I knew he was guilty. | 我第二次见杜博斯 知道他后悔了 |
[1:40:14] | That’s what I do. That’s my job. I assign guilt. | 这就是我的工作 我让人悔过 |
[1:40:18] | You find the evidence… | 找到证据… |
[1:40:21] | Figure out who did it, and then | 查处谁做的 然后 |
[1:40:23] | You go get them and put them away. | 抓到他们关起来 |
[1:40:27] | This time there wasn’t enough evidence. | 这次证据不足 |
[1:40:30] | And it’s reasonable doubt to a jury… | 陪审团有理由怀疑… |
[1:40:34] | Because a jury never met a child murderer before. | 他们之前可没见过青少年谋杀犯 |
[1:40:38] | But I have. | 但我见过 |
[1:40:42] | Anyway…. | 最后… |
[1:40:47] | I went and took some blood samples from the boy’s dead body… | 我在男孩尸体上采了点血样… |
[1:40:54] | And I planted them… | 偷偷放在… |
[1:40:59] | In Dobbs’ apartment. | 杜博斯的公寓里 |
[1:41:06] | I could feel it right there. | 我知道就在那 |
[1:41:09] | This is gonna catch up with me. | 这会给我惹大麻烦 |
[1:41:12] | I don’t do things like that. | 我通常不会那么做的 |
[1:41:15] | So how did it catch up with you? | 那怎么会惹麻烦呢 |
[1:41:17] | Internal affairs is coming down on our department. | 内务部的人到我家来 |
[1:41:21] | Hap, he was gonna cut a deal… | 哈普他… |
[1:41:26] | And bring me straight into it. | 要把我交出来 |
[1:41:29] | They would’ve reopened Dobbs’ case, he would’ve walked. | 他们会重审杜博斯的案子 他可能被放出来 |
[1:41:33] | Now that’s not gonna happen. And I don’t know… | 现在没事了 我不知道 |
[1:41:37] | How I feel about that. | 我什么感觉 |
[1:41:41] | But Dobbs was guilty. Dobbs needed to be convicted. | 杜博斯有罪 得有人起诉他 |
[1:41:45] | So the end justifies the means. | 结果决定过程 |
[1:41:51] | Right? | 对吗 |
[1:41:56] | – I’m in no position to judge. – Why not? | -我没立场下结论 -为什么 |
[1:42:00] | There are two kinds of people who live in Alaska. | 阿拉斯加有两种人 |
[1:42:03] | The ones who are born here, | 生在这的 |
[1:42:05] | And the ones who come here to escape something else. | 还有想要过来逃避的人 |
[1:42:09] | I wasn’t born here. | 我并非出生在这里 |
[1:42:11] | Why don’t you tell me what you think? | 告诉我你怎么想的 |
[1:42:14] | Here. Now. In this room. You and me. | 在这儿 就我们俩 |
[1:42:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:42:25] | I guess it’s about what you thought was right at the time. | 我猜你当时是很有把握的 |
[1:42:31] | Then, what you’re willing to live with. | 还有就是 你这一辈子所追寻的东西 |
[1:44:14] | Nightmute police department. | 奈特缪特警察局 |
[1:44:16] | Detective Burr. | 我找波尔警探 |
[1:44:17] | She’s not here. She left town about | 她不在 20分钟前刚走 |
[1:44:20] | 20 minutes ago to go pick up… | 她去拿… |
[1:44:46] | – Mr. Finch. – Detective Burr. | -芬奇先生 -波尔警探 |
[1:44:49] | – Are they friendly? – Yeah. | -它们不伤人吧 -不会 |
[1:44:51] | Didn’t expect to see you this soon. | 没想到你这么快就来了 |
[1:44:53] | Sorry about the mess, doing some work here. | 抱歉这么乱 有点活儿 |
[1:44:56] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系的 |
[1:45:09] | Do you think Kay’s letters can really strengthen the case against Randy? | 凯的信能加强对兰迪的指控吗 |
[1:45:13] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[1:45:46] | Watch your head here. I’ve done it 1000 times. | 小心别撞到头 我被撞了太多次了 |
[1:45:56] | Sorry about all the clutter. | 不好意思 这太乱了 |
[1:45:59] | I am a pack-rat. | 我收了一大堆东西 |
[1:46:02] | I keep everything. | 什么都留着 |
[1:46:04] | I got them. Just don’t know where. | 信我都留着 就是不知道放哪了 |
[1:46:09] | – They’ve gotta be here somewhere. – Working on a new book? | -应该是在这啊 -在写新书吗 芬奇先生 |
[1:46:13] | – Have you read any of my books? – I haven’t. | -读过我写的书吗 -没 |
[1:46:57] | – She knows, Will. – Where is she? | -她都知道了 威尔 -她在哪 |
[1:47:00] | She knows you killed Hap. | 她知道你杀了哈普 |
[1:47:02] | You would’ve realized yourself if you weren’t fucking strung out. | 要不是你一直拖 她不会知道的 |
[1:47:05] | – I saw the question the way she looks at you. – Where is she, Finch? | -我知道她看你的眼神 -她在哪 |
[1:47:08] | – Calm down. I got everything under control. – If anything happened to her.. | -冷静 还在控制中 -如果她出什么事 |
[1:47:11] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[1:47:12] | If we don’t do something, and she talks, you’re fucked. | 我们干等着 她要说了 你就操蛋了 |
[1:47:16] | Everything you’ve worked for is destroyed. | 你这一生的成就就毁了 |
[1:47:18] | You get it? | 知道吗 |
[1:47:20] | – Now give me. – Show me where she is. Show it to me now. | -把枪给我 -告诉我她在哪 快 |
[1:47:23] | She’s okay. Listen. I mean, it’s all fine. | 她没事 听着 都没事 |
[1:47:30] | Let’s search this place. | 让我搜搜这儿 |
[1:47:31] | – What are we looking for? – For the dress. | -搜什么 -那条裙子 |
[1:47:33] | – What dress? Ellie’s? – Ellie’s…. | -什么裙子 艾利的吗 -艾利的… |
[1:47:35] | – Kay’s! – You’re rambling. | -凯的! -你糊涂了吧 |
[1:47:37] | Ellie’s here. | 艾利在这 |
[1:47:39] | – Thank god. You got taking care of us. – Us? | -还好有我罩着我俩 -我们俩? |
[1:47:41] | – She saw the dress. – What Us? | -她看到那条裙子了 -我们俩? |
[1:47:43] | Where’d you get us? Don’t talk to me about us. | 谁跟你我们俩 别把我跟你扯到一起 |
[1:47:45] | You sick bastard. | 你这个变态佬 |
[1:47:46] | She’s alive, Will. Ellie! | 威尔 艾利还活着 |
[1:48:18] | Hold it! | 住手 |
[1:48:22] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[1:48:24] | You shot detective Eckhart. | 你杀了艾克哈特警探 |
[1:48:28] | And Finch saw you do it. | 芬奇看到你杀他了 |
[1:48:34] | Did you mean to shoot Hap? | 你故意开枪的吗 |
[1:48:38] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不知道 |
[1:48:41] | I, uh…. | 我… |
[1:48:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:48:46] | I couldn’t see him through the fog, but when I got up close… | 雾太大 我看不到 我走近时… |
[1:48:53] | He was afraid of me… | 他 他很怕我… |
[1:48:56] | And he thought I meant to do it, so maybe I did. | 他以为我是故意的 可能真的是吧 |
[1:49:04] | I just don’t know anymore. | 我也真的不知道 |
[1:49:23] | – Where’s your gun? – He took it. | -你的枪呢 -他拿走了 |
[1:49:30] | Keep your head down. | 低头 |
[1:49:32] | I got seven rounds in this clip. Make it last. Head down. | 里面有七颗子弹 撑久点 低头 |
[1:49:41] | Okay, go! Go! | 好了 开枪 开枪 |
[1:50:39] | You forgot the wild card, Will. | 你忘了王牌 威尔 |
[1:51:56] | Detective Dormer! | 多莫警探 |
[1:52:01] | I called for backup. They’ll be here soon. Dormer, just hold on. | 我请求支援了 他们马上到 坚持住 |
[1:52:07] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:52:17] | Nobody needs to know. | 再没人会知道了 |
[1:52:24] | You didn’t mean to do it. I know that even if you don’t. | 那不是你本意 我知道的 |
[1:52:28] | No, don’t. Don’t. | 不 别 别 |
[1:52:30] | What? | 什么 |
[1:52:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:52:37] | Don’t lose your way. | 别走错路 |
[1:52:45] | Hang on. | 坚持 |
[1:52:49] | Dormer. | 多莫 |
[1:52:52] | Let me sleep. | 让我睡觉 |
[1:52:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:52:57] | Just let me sleep. | 让我睡觉吧 |