Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Interstellar(星际穿越)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Interstellar(星际穿越)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:星际穿越
英文名称:Interstellar
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:14] Well, my dad was a farmer. 我父亲是个农民
[01:18] Um, like everybody else back then. 那时候的人差不多都是农民
[01:22] Of course, he didn’t start that way. 当然他不是一开始就是的
[01:31] Computer says you’re too tight. 倾斜角度太大了
[01:33] – Nah, I got this. – Crossing the Straights. – 我能行 – 穿越直道
[01:38] – Shutting it down, Cooper. – No! – 关掉引擎 库珀 – 不
[01:41] – Shutting it all down. – No, I need power up! – 马上关掉引擎 – 不 要加大马力
[01:48] Dad? 爸爸
[01:55] Sorry, Murph. Go back to bed. 抱歉 墨菲 回去睡觉吧
[01:58] – I thought you were the ghost. – No. – 我以为你是那个幽灵 – 不
[02:02] There are no such things as ghosts, babe. 这世上没有幽灵 宝贝儿
[02:05] Grandpa says you can get ghosts. 可外公说有幽灵的
[02:08] Maybe that’s because Grandpa’s close to being one himself. Back to bed. 那是因为外公自己就快变成幽灵了 去睡觉吧
[02:13] Were you dreaming about the crash? 你又梦见坠机了 是吗
[02:16] Get your butt back in bed, Murph. Heh. 快回去睡觉吧 我的宝贝儿
[02:46] The wheat had died. 麦子都死了
[02:48] The blight came and we had to burn it. 全都病死了 只能烧掉
[02:51] And we still had corn. We had acres of corn. 只剩下了几亩地的玉米
[02:54] But, uh, mostly we had dust. 还有 漫天的沙尘暴
[02:59] I guess I can’t describe it. It was just constant. 那场面无法描述 一直持续不断
[03:02] Just that steady blow of dirt. 没完没了地刮着尘土
[03:08] We wore, um, little strips of sheet… 我们只能在鼻子
[03:11] sometimes over our nose and mouth… 和嘴上遮上一块布条
[03:14] so that we wouldn’t breathe so much of it. 这样才不会让更多的尘土吸进身体里
[03:18] When we set the table, we always set the plate… 布置餐桌的时候 我们总是把盘子
[03:21] upside-down. Glasses or cups, whatever it was upside-down. 反扣过来放 不管是什么东西都得扣着放
[03:30] Shake a leg! Murph, get a move on! 快过来 墨菲 吃饭了
[03:33] Tom, 4:00 today, you and me in the barn, Herbicide Resistance 101. 汤姆 今天下午四点 跟我去谷仓好好学学怎么用除草剂
[03:36] – Check? – Yes, sir. – 好吗 – 遵命
[03:39] Not at the table, Murph. 别拿到餐桌上
[03:42] Dad, can you fix this? 爸 还能修好吗
[03:45] What the heck did you do… 你对我的登月舱
[03:47] – …to my lander? – Wasn’t me. – 做了什么 – 不是我
[03:48] Let me guess. It was your ghost? 又是幽灵 我知道
[03:50] It knocked it oh’. It keeps knocking books off. 就是幽灵干的 把书都弄掉了
[03:53] No such thing as ghosts, dumb-ass. 根本没有幽灵 傻瓜
[03:54] – Hey. – I looked it up. It’s called a poltergeist. – 嗨 – 我查过了 这叫捣蛋鬼
[03:57] Dad, tell her. 爸爸你说吧
[03:58] Well, it’s not very scientific, Murph. 这种说法不太科学 墨菲
[04:00] You said science was about admitting what we don’t know. 你说过科学就是确定未知的事物
[04:03] – She’s got you there. – Hey. – 没话说了吧 – 嗨
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1690个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:372个,六级词汇:190个,GRE词汇:212个,托福词汇:295个,考研词汇:401个,专四词汇:337个,专八词汇:67个,
所有生词标注共:689个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:05] Start looking after our stuff. 好好照看我们的东西
[04:08] Coop. 库珀
[04:12] All right, Murph, you want to talk science? 我说宝贝儿 你想聊聊科学
[04:15] Don’t tell me you’re afraid of some ghost. No, you got to go further. 只要不是告诉我 你害怕幽灵 应该再深入点
[04:19] You got to record the facts, analyze, get to the how and the why… 记录下事实 经过分析 找到其中的原因
[04:22] then present your conclusions. Deal? 然后再得出你的结论 好吗
[04:26] – Deal. – All right. – 好的 – 很好
[04:30] – Have a good day at school. – Hold up. – 准备上学吧 – 等一下
[04:32] Parent-teacher conferences. Parent. 家长会应该去的是父母
[04:35] Not grandparent. 不是外祖父
[04:39] Slow down, turbo! 别着急 小子
[04:42] – That’s not a dust storm. – Nelson’s torching his whole crop. – 那不是沙尘暴 – 是纳尔森在烧庄稼
[04:45] Blight? 枯萎病
[04:47] They’re saying it’s the last harvest for okra. 他们说 这是最后一茬秋葵了
[04:50] Even 没了
[04:53] He should’ve planted corn like the rest of us. 他应该像大家一样种玉米
[04:56] Now, be nice to that Miss Hanley. She’s single. 对哈莉小姐友好一点 她是单身
[04:59] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[05:01] Repopulating the earth. Start pulling your weight, young man. 为人类的繁衍 尽点力吧 年轻人
[05:04] Why don’t you start minding your own business, old man? 行了 这就用不着您来操心了 老人家
[05:15] All right, Murph, give me second. 宝贝儿 挂二档
[05:18] Uh-huh. 好
[05:20] Third. 三档
[05:23] – Find a gear, dumb-ass. – Grind it! – 你会不会啊 笨蛋 – 压档
[05:25] Shut it, Tom! 闭嘴 汤姆
[05:27] – What’d you do, Murph? – Ah, she didn’t do nothing. – 你弄什么了 – 她什么也没弄
[05:30] – Blew a tire is all. – Murphy’s Law. – 爆胎而已 – 墨菲定律
[05:33] Shut up! 闭嘴
[05:35] – Grab the spare, Tom. – That is the spare. – 你去把备胎拿出来 汤姆 – 这个就是备胎
[05:39] Get the patch kit! 那就补胎吧
[05:42] – How am I supposed to patch it out here? – You got to figure it out. – 在这鬼地方怎么补 – 自己想办法
[05:45] I’m not always gonna be here to help you. 不能总是依靠我
[05:56] What’s going on, Murph? 你怎么了 墨菲
[05:58] Why did you and Mom name me after something that’s bad? 你和妈妈为什么要用坏事给我取名字
[06:01] We didn’t. 我们没有
[06:03] Murphy’s Law? 那墨菲定律呢
[06:05] Murphy’s Law doesn’t mean that something bad will happen. 墨菲定律并不是说会有坏事发生
[06:09] What it means is whatever can happen will happen. 而是说只要有可能 就一定会发生
[06:13] And that sounded just fine with us. 起码 对我来说听起来不错
[06:20] Whoa! 哇哦
[06:22] Get in. 上车
[06:25] Get in, let’s go. 上车 快
[06:27] What about the flat tire? 我还没教她怎么补胎呢
[06:32] Yeah. 太好了
[06:48] It’s an Indian Air Force drone. Solar cells could power an entire farm. 印度空军的无人机 太阳能电池能给整个农场供电
[06:52] Take the wheel, Tom. 把着方向盘
[06:59] Go, go, go! 快快快快
[07:02] Keep that aimed right at it. 对准那架飞机
[07:11] Faster, Tom. I’m losing it. 快点儿 汤姆 要跟丢了
[07:14] Right at it. 对准点儿
[07:17] Stay on it. 保持住
[07:20] Here we go. 好了 搞定了
[07:24] Whoa. 哇哦
[07:30] Nice one, Tom. 很好 汤姆
[07:38] Dad? 爸爸
[07:40] I almost got it. Don’t stop. Don’t stop! 马上就好 别停车 别停车
[07:43] Dad! 爸爸
[07:44] Torn! 停车
[07:50] You told me to keep driving. 车不是你让我一直开的吗
[07:53] Well, I guess that answers the old “if I asked you to drive off a cliff” scenario. 有句老话怎么说来着 “我让你跳崖你也去啊”
[08:01] – We lost it. – No, we didn’t. – 我们跟丢了 – 不 没跟丢
[08:16] Want to give it a whirl? 让它转个圈儿
[08:24] This way. 这样
[08:31] Go. 来吧
[08:33] Let’s lay her down right there at the edge of the reservoir. 现在我们让它停在水库的边上
[08:40] Nicely done. 开得真好
[08:45] How long you think it’s been up there? 你说它飞多久了
[08:47] Delhi Mission Control went down, same as ours ten years ago 德里和美国的控制中心十年前就已经关门了
[08:52] So for ten years? 至少飞了十年
[08:57] – Why did it come down so low? – I don’t know. – 它怎么飞这么低 – 我不知道
[09:00] Maybe the sun cooked its brain or it was looking for something. 不是电脑被晒坏了 就是在找东西
[09:03] – What? – Give me a large flatblade. – 找什么 – 给我大号的螺丝刀
[09:05] Maybe some kind of signal? I don’t know. 可能在找什么信号 不知道
[09:13] What are you gonna do with it? 你要拿它做什么
[09:16] I’m gonna give it something socially responsible to do… 让它做些对社会有用的事
[09:20] like drive a combine. 比如开联合收割机
[09:22] Can’t we just let it go? 就不能放它走吗
[09:25] It wasn’t hurting anybody. 它又没伤害任何人
[09:29] This thing needs to learn how to adapt, Murph… 这东西也得学会适应 墨菲
[09:32] like the rest of us. 就像我们一样
[09:38] How’s this work? You guys come with? 要谈什么事 你们也来吧
[09:39] I’ve got class. 我有课要上
[09:41] This one needs to wait. 这个人在这儿等你
[09:45] – What did you do? – They’ll tell you about it in there. – 怎么回事 – 等你进去 就知道了
[09:48] – Am I gonna be mad? – Not with me. – 我会生气吗 – 不怪我
[09:50] – Just please try not to. – Hey. Relax. – 不过你最好别发火 – 好了 别紧张
[09:55] I got this. 来吧
[10:00] Little late, Coop. 你迟到了
[10:02] Yeah, we had a flat. 路上车爆胎了
[10:04] And I guess you had to stop off at the Asian fighter plane store. 然后顺便到亚洲战机商店逛了一圈 对吧
[10:07] No, actually, sir, that’s a surveillance drone. 不 其实这不是战机 是一架无人侦察机
[10:11] With outstanding solar cells. It’s Indian. 电池性能很好 印度产的
[10:14] Take a seat. 坐吧
[10:17] So, uh… 我们
[10:19] we got Tom’s scores back. 完成了对汤姆的综合测试
[10:22] He’s going to make an excellent farmer. 他会成为一个出色的农民
[10:24] Yeah, he’s got a knack for it. What about college? 噢 还真有本事啊 那大学呢
[10:28] The university only takes a handful. They don’t have the resources to… 很遗憾 大学招收的人数很少 资源有限 他们也
[10:32] I still pay my taxes. 可我一直在交税
[10:34] Where’s that money go? There’s no more armies. 钱都花在哪儿了 现在又不要军队
[10:37] Well, it doesn’t go to the university. 反正没有花在教育上
[10:40] Look, Coop, you have to be realistic. 听着 库珀 你得实际点
[10:41] You’re ruling my son out for college now? 你现在就把我儿子排除在大学之外
[10:45] – The kid’s 15. – Tom’s score simply isn’t high enough. – 他只有十五岁 – 你儿子的成绩实在是太差了
[10:49] What’s your waistline? About what, 32? 你腰围是多少 有32英寸吗
[10:52] – About a 33 inseam? – I’m not sure I see what you’re getting at. – 裤腿三十三英寸 对吗 – 我不明白你在说什么
[10:56] It takes two numbers to measure your ass 测量你的屁股还需要两组数字呢
[10:58] but only one to measure my son’s future? 一次成绩就决定了我儿子的未来
[11:01] Come on. You’re a well-educated man, Coop. 别这样 你受过良好的教育 库珀
[11:04] – And a trained pilot. – And an engineer. – 你是个飞行员 – 还是工程师
[11:07] Okay, well, right now we don’t need more engineers. 好吧 可是现在 不需要什么工程师了
[11:12] We didn’t run out of television screens and planes. We ran out of food. 我们现在缺的不是电视和飞机 我们缺少的是食物
[11:16] The world needs farmers. Good farmers, like you. 这个世界需要农民 像你这样的好农民
[11:20] – And Tom. – Uneducated farmers. – 还有汤姆 – 没有知识的农民
[11:23] We’re a caretaker generation, Coop. And things are getting better. 这是我们这一代的责任 情况正在好转
[11:27] – Maybe your grandkids will get to be engin… – Are we done here, sir? – 也许你的孙子可以成为工程师 – 还有别的事吗
[11:32] No. 有
[11:34] Miss Hanley’s here to talk about Murph. 哈莉小姐要跟你谈谈墨菲
[11:36] Murph is a great kid. She’s really bright. 您女儿很不错 非常聪明
[11:39] But she’s been having a little trouble lately. 但她最近有点小麻烦
[11:41] She brought this in to show the students. The section on the lunar landings. 她 在同学中传阅这本书 里面有关于登月的内容
[11:45] Yeah, it’s one of my old textbooks. 我以前上学时的课本
[11:48] She always loved the pictures. 她很喜欢这些图片
[11:50] It’s an old federal textbook. We’ve replaced them with the corrected versions. 这是旧的联邦教科书 已经被正确的版本取代了
[11:54] Corrected? 正确的
[11:55] Explaining how the Apollo missions were faked to bankrupt the Soviet Union. 解释了阿波罗计划是假的 那只是为了让苏联破产
[12:06] You don’t believe we went to the moon? 你不相信我们到过月球
[12:09] It was a brilliant piece of propaganda. 我相信那是非常精明的政治宣传
[12:11] The Soviets bankrupted themselves pouring resources… 让苏联把资源都浪费在没用的机器和火箭上
[12:14] into rockets and other useless machines. 从而导致了他们的破产
[12:17] “Useless machines.” “没用的机器”
[12:18] If we don’t want a repeat of the excess and wastefulness of the 20th century, then… 如果我们不想重蹈二十世纪的浪费和过度消耗的覆辙
[12:22] we need to teach our kids about this planet, not tales of leaving it. 就必须教孩子们认识这个星球 而不是想着离开它
[12:27] One of those useless machines they used to make was called an MRI. 你说的那些没用的机器中 有一种叫核磁共振器
[12:31] If we had any of those left, the doctors would’ve been able to find… 哪怕还剩下一台 医生就可以在我太太死前
[12:35] the cyst in my wife’s brain before she died instead of afterwards. 发现她脑子里的囊肿 而不是在她死后
[12:39] Then she’d have been the one listening to this instead of me… 那样 今天跟你们谈话的就是她而不是我
[12:42] which would have been a good thing, because she was always… 那样就会好很多 因为我太太她总是
[12:46] the calmer one. 比我冷静
[12:48] I’m sorry about your wife, Mr. Cooper. 我对您太太的事感到遗憾
[12:51] But Murph got into a fistfight with several of her classmates over this… 但是您女儿因为这胡编乱造的阿波罗计划
[12:55] Apollo nonsense. 跟好几个同学都打架了
[12:57] So we thought it best to bring you in and see what ideas… 所以我们觉得应该找您来谈谈
[12:59] you might have for dealing with her behavior on the home front. 也许您有什么办法来管教她的行为
[13:03] Yeah, you know what? Um, there’s a game tomorrow night. 好吧 对了 明天有场球赛
[13:06] She’s going through a bit of a baseball phase. 我女儿她现在很喜欢棒球比赛
[13:09] Her favorite team is playing. There’s gonna be candy and soda and… 有她喜欢的球队 还有糖果 汽水
[13:16] I think I’ll take her to that. 我可以带她去看比赛
[13:23] How’d it go? 怎么样
[13:25] I got you suspended. 这几天别上学了
[13:28] – What? – Cooper. – 什么 – 库珀
[13:31] This is Cooper. Go. 我是库珀 请讲
[13:32] Coop, those combines you rebuilt went haywire. 库珀 你做的收割机不灵了
[13:35] Just reset the controllers. 重新设定一下程序
[13:38] I did that. Now you should come take a look. 设定过了 你回来看看吧
[14:00] One by one they’ve been peeling off the fields and heading over. 它们接二连三地离开田地跑到这儿来
[14:03] Something’s interfering with the compass. 好像有什么干扰了罗盘
[14:06] Magnetism or some such. 比如说 磁场什么的
[14:52] Nothing special about which book. 不是特定的哪本书
[14:54] I’ve been working on it, like you said. 像你说的那样 我研究了
[14:57] – I counted the spaces. – Why? – 我计算了空间 – 为什么
[15:02] In case the ghost is trying to communicate. 万一是幽灵小说什么呢
[15:04] I’m trying Morse. 我在试摩尔斯
[15:07] Morse? 摩尔斯电码
[15:08] Yeah. 对
[15:10] – Dots and dashes, used… – I know what Morse code is, Murph. – 用点和线来表示 – 我知道摩尔斯电码是什么
[15:12] I just don’t think your bookshelf’s trying to talk to you. 我只是不认为你的书架想跟你说话
[15:27] Had to reset every compass clock and GPS to offset for the anomaly. 要重新设定罗盘表和定位系统才能消除误差
[15:32] – Which is? – I don’t know. – 什么原因 – 我不知道
[15:36] If the house was built on magnetic ore… 如果房子建在了金属矿上
[15:38] we’d have seen this the first time we switched on the tractor. 第一次开拖拉机的时候就会发现的
[15:44] I hear your meeting at the school didn’t go so well. 听说你在学校的谈话不是很愉快
[15:48] Heh. You heard? 你听说了
[15:51] It’s like we’ve forgotten who we are, Donald. 我们好像已经忘记了自己是谁了
[15:55] Explorers, pioneers, not caretakers. 我们是探险者 开拓者 而不是什么守护者
[16:00] When I was a kid… 我小的时候
[16:02] it felt like they made something new every day. Some… 感觉好像每天都有新东西问世
[16:07] gadget or idea. Like every day was Christmas. 什么小工具啦 新概念啦 每天都像圣诞节一样
[16:10] But six billion people… 但那是 六十亿人呐
[16:13] just try to imagine that. 想想都可怕
[16:16] And every last one of them trying to have it all. 每一个人都是那么贪得无厌
[16:23] This world isn’t so bad. 这世界还没那么糟
[16:27] And Tom will do just fine. 汤姆也不会有事的
[16:29] You’re the one who doesn’t belong. Born 40 years too late, or 40 years too early. 你是不属于这儿的人 晚生了四十年或早生了四十年
[16:35] My daughter knew it, God bless her. 我女儿明白 上帝保佑她
[16:38] And your kids know it. Especially Murph. 孩子们也明白 尤其是墨菲
[16:41] Well, we used to look up in the sky and wonder… 我们曾经仰望着浩瀚的星空
[16:45] at our place in the stars. 思考自身的存在
[16:50] Now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 现在只能想着怎么在沙尘暴中活下去
[16:54] Cooper, you were good at something… 库珀 你有你的专长
[16:58] and you never got a chance to do anything with it. 只是一直没有机会让你去发挥
[17:01] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[17:04] You didn’t expect… 你根本想象不到
[17:06] this dirt that was giving you this food… 那场面到底有多么恐怖
[17:08] to turn on you like that and destroy you. 沙尘暴扑面而来 吞没了一切
[17:12] In April… I believe I’m right… Fifteenth of April, I think. 那应该是 是四月 没错 是四月十五号
[17:17] This happened about 1:30 when that thing… 大约是在一点半的时候
[17:19] came off the top of that canyon. 沙尘暴出现在峡谷的上面
[17:23] In my day, we had real ballplayers. 我们当年的球手才叫棒呢
[17:25] Who are these bums? 瞧瞧这些废物
[17:27] In my day, people were too busy… 我们那会儿大家都忙着
[17:30] fighting over food to even play baseball. 抢食物 谁还会去打棒球啊
[17:32] Popcorn at a ballgame is unnatural. I want a hot dog. 看球赛吃爆米花 太别扭了 我要吃热狗
[17:37] School says you’re gonna follow in my footsteps. 学校说你将来会跟我一样
[17:40] I think that’s great. 我觉得这很棒
[17:42] – You think that’s great? – You hate farming, Dad. – 你觉得很棒 – 你讨厌种田的
[17:46] Grandpa said. 外公说的
[17:48] Grandpa said, huh? 外公这么说的吗
[17:50] Listen, all that matters is how you feel about it. 你自己的想法才最重要
[17:52] I like what you do. 我喜欢你做的事情
[17:55] I like our farm. 我喜欢我们的农场
[17:57] You’re gonna be great at it. 你会做得很棒 加油
[18:11] Let’s get out of here. 快离开这儿
[18:20] All right, it’s a doozy. 真够猛的
[18:23] All right, gang, let’s mask up. 大家都把口罩戴上
[18:28] – Tom? Murph? Check’? – Yeah. – 汤姆 墨菲 快点儿 – 爸爸
[19:23] Murph, Tom, you guys shut your windows? 墨菲 汤姆 房间的窗户都关上了吧
[19:31] Murph? 墨菲
[19:53] The ghost. 是幽灵
[19:56] Grab your pillow. 拿着枕头
[19:58] You’re sleeping in with Tom. 去汤姆房间睡吧
[20:55] It’s not a ghost. 这不是幽灵
[21:02] It’s gravity. 是引力
[21:05] I’m dropping Tom, then heading to town. 我送汤姆上学 然后去镇上
[21:08] You want to clean that up when you’ve finished praying to it’? 等你祈祷完了 能收拾一下吗
[21:37] It’s not Morse, Murph. It’s binary. 不是摩尔斯电码 这是二进制
[21:40] Thick is one, thin is zero. 厚的是1 薄的是0
[21:46] Coordinates. 是坐标
[21:50] Nope. Mm-mm. 不是
[21:54] Here we go. 这个 没错
[21:57] Thirty-three. 三十三
[22:01] That’s it. 就是这儿
[22:04] I can’t miss this! 我要跟你一起去 好吗
[22:06] Grandpa will be back in a couple hours, Murph. 外公两小时内就回来了 宝贝儿
[22:09] But you don’t know what you’re gonna find. 可是 不知道那儿会发现什么呢
[22:13] And that… 所以
[22:16] is why I can’t take you. 我就更不能带你去了
[22:24] Murph? 墨菲
[22:27] Grandpa will be home in a while. Tell him I’ll call him on the radio. 外公一会儿就回来 告诉他我用无线电联络他
[22:37] Jesus. 天呐
[22:39] What are you doing? 你干什么
[22:41] Oh, you think this is funny? Huh? 觉得这很好玩啊
[22:43] You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me. 别忘了是我发现的线索
[22:48] Make yourself useful. 干点儿力所能及的吧
[23:53] Hey, Murph? 墨菲
[23:56] Murphy 宝贝儿
[24:00] I think this is the end of the road. 好像过不去了
[24:06] Didn’t you bring the bolt cutters? 你不是带了老虎钳子吗
[24:09] That’s my girl. 真是我女儿
[24:38] – Step away the fetch – No. No. No. – 不许靠近铁丝网 – 别别别
[24:39] Don’t shoot! I’m not armed. My daughter’s in the car. 别开枪 我没有武器 车里是我女儿
[24:48] – Don’t be afraid. – Aah! – 请不要害怕 – 啊
[25:03] How did you find this place? 你是怎么发现这里的
[25:06] Where’s my daughter? 我女儿在哪儿
[25:07] You had the coordinates for this facility marked on your map. Where did you get them? 你的地图上标了我们的坐标 你到底是从哪儿搞到的
[25:12] Where’s my daughter? 我女儿在哪儿
[25:13] Don’t make me take you down again. Sit down! 别再让我放倒你 坐下
[25:16] Oh, you still think you’re a Marine, pal? 你以为是海军陆战队的
[25:19] Marines don’t exist anymore. 海军陆战队早就没了
[25:22] And I got grunts like you mowing my grass. 你这种家伙倒是挺适合帮我去割草
[25:24] Where did you find those coordinates? 你从哪儿得到的坐标
[25:27] But you don’t look much like a lawnmower. 不过你看起来不像割草机
[25:29] Think I’ll turn you into an overqualified vacuum cleaner. 看来得大材小用 把你改成吸尘器了
[25:32] No, you won’t. 不可能
[25:35] TARS, back down, please. 塔斯 你先下去吧
[25:39] You know, you’re taking a risk using ex-military security. 雇用前军事保安是要冒很大风险的
[25:42] They’re old, and their control units are unpredictable. 太旧了 而且控制单元非常不稳定
[25:46] It’s what the government could spare. 政府在这方面财力有限
[25:50] Who are you? 你是谁
[25:52] Dr. Brand. 布兰德博士
[25:53] I knew a Dr. Brand once. He was a professor. 我以前认识一个布兰德博士 他是个教授
[25:56] What makes you think I’m not? 你觉得我不像教授吗
[25:58] Wasn’t near as cute, either. 确实不像 也不可爱
[26:00] Please, Dr. Brand. I don’t have any idea what this is. 拜托了 布兰德博士 我不知道你们在干什么
[26:04] Now I’m scared for my daughter and want her by my side. 我很担心我女儿 只想她能在我身边
[26:06] You give me that, I’ll tell you anything you want to know. 答应我 我保证能做到有问必答
[26:12] Get the principals and the girl in the conference room, please. 请把负责人和那个女孩带到会议室
[26:17] Your daughter is fine. 你女儿没事
[26:18] Bright kid. 她很聪明
[26:20] Must have a very smart mother. 她妈妈一定也很聪明
[26:22] It’s pretty clear you don’t want any visitors. 很明显 你不希望有人参观这里
[26:25] So why don’t you just let us back up from your fence and we’ll be on our way? Huh? 那为什么不干脆放了我们 让我们掉头离开呢
[26:29] – It’s not that simple. – Well, sure, it is. – 事情没这么简单 – 就这么简单
[26:32] I don’t know anything about you. I don’t know anything about this place. 我根本不认识你 对这个地方也一无所知
[26:36] Yes, you do. 你知道
[26:43] Dad! 爸爸
[26:47] Hello, Cooper. 你好 库珀
[26:50] Professor Brand. 布兰德教授
[26:53] Explain to me how you found this facility. 解释一下你怎么发现这个地方的
[26:55] Kind of an accident. We sort of stumbled upon it. We were on a salvage run… 是个意外 我们在搜集废弃物品 无意之中发现了
[26:58] You’re sitting in the best-kept secret in the world. 你发现了世界上最隐蔽的地方
[27:01] Nobody stumbles in here. Nobody stumbles out. 没人能随便闯到这儿 也没人能随便地离开这儿
[27:05] Cooper, please. 库珀 算了
[27:07] Cooperate with these people. 跟他们说实话吧
[27:09] Look. 听着
[27:12] It’s kind of hard to explain. 这个解释起来 有点儿困难
[27:14] We learned these coordinates from an anomaly. 因为一个异常现象 我们得到了这儿的坐标
[27:18] What sort of anomaly? 什么异常现象
[27:20] I hesitate to term it supernatural, but it definitely wasn’t scientific. 我不想说那是超自然现象 但那确实不符合科学规律
[27:23] You’re going to have to be specific, Mr. Cooper. Right now. 那你就更得把事情说清楚了 库珀先生 就现在
[27:28] It was gravity. 是重力异常
[27:32] Um, what sort of gravitational anomaly? Where was this? 在哪儿 是什么样的重力异常现象
[27:37] Now, I’m real happy that you’re excited about gravity, bud… 你们对这个问题这么感兴趣 我非常高兴
[27:40] but you’re not getting any answers from us until I get assurances. 但我不会说的 除非你们能给我一个保证
[27:44] – Assurances? – Yeah. – 你想要个保证 – 对
[27:46] Like, that we’re getting out of here. And I don’t mean in the trunk of some car. 保证我们离开这里 而且不是被装在后备箱里
[27:52] Don’t you know who we are, Coop? 你不知道我们是谁吗 库珀
[27:54] No, professor, I don’t. 不 教授 我不知道
[27:56] You know my father, Professor Brand. 这是我的父亲
[27:58] We’re NASA. 我们是宇航局的
[28:01] – NASA? – NASA. – 宇航局 – 没错
[28:04] The same NASA you flew for. 你曾在那里当过宇航员
[28:17] I heard they shut you down, sir… 我听说宇航局早就解散了
[28:18] for refusing to drop bombs from the stratosphere onto starving people. 说是因为你们拒绝从平流层向挨饿的人们投炸弹
[28:23] When they realized that killing other people was… 当他们意识到杀人并不是
[28:25] not a long-term solution, then they needed us back. 一个长期有效的解决方案 就把我们又招回来了
[28:28] – In secret. – Why secret? – 秘密的 – 为什么秘密地
[28:30] Because public opinion wouldn’t allow spending on space exploration. 因为公众不能容忍把钱花在太空探索上
[28:35] Not while you’re struggling to put food on the table. 尤其是在大家都吃不饱饭的时候
[28:38] Blight. 枯萎病
[28:40] Wheat seven years ago. Okra this year. 小麦 七年前就没了 今年是秋葵
[28:45] Now there’s just corn. 现在只剩下玉米了
[28:47] And we’re growing more than we ever have. 可我们种的比以往还多
[28:49] But like the potatoes in Ireland and the wheat in the Dust Bowl… 就像爱尔兰的土豆和沙暴地区的小麦一样
[28:53] the corn will die. 玉米 也会绝迹
[28:57] Soon. 很快
[29:03] We’ll find a way, professor. We always have. 会找到办法的 教授 我们会找到的
[29:07] Driven by the unshakable faith the Earth is ours. 就凭那个坚定的信念 地球是我们的
[29:12] Not just ours, no. 地球不单是我们的
[29:15] But it is our home. 我们还生活在这里
[29:17] Earth’s atmosphere is 80 percent nitrogen. 地球的大气层80%都是氮气
[29:21] We don’t even breathe nitrogen. 可我们不呼吸氮气
[29:23] Blight does. And as it thrives, our air gets less and less oxygen. 但是枯萎病越严重 我们空气里的氧气就会越来越少
[29:28] The last people to starve will be the first to suffocate. 等到庄稼死光的时候 氧气也就没了
[29:32] And your daughter’s generation… 就在你女儿这代人之后
[29:36] will be the last to survive on Earth. 地球上的人类就灭绝了
[29:38] Murph is tired. I was wondering if she could take a nap in my office. 墨菲好像有点累了 能不能让她在我的办公室睡一会儿
[29:42] Yeah. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[29:46] Qkay… 说吧
[29:48] now you need to tell me what your plan is to save the world. 告诉我 你打算拯救世界的计划
[29:53] We’re not meant to save the world. We’re meant to leave it. 我们不是要拯救这个世界 而是要离开它
[30:02] Rangers. 徘徊者
[30:03] The last components of our one versatile ship in orbit, the Endurance. 这是在轨道上一艘多功能船的最后一个组件 永恒号
[30:08] Our final expedition. 我们的最后一次远征
[30:11] You sent people out there looking for a new home? 你是想派人去找新的居住地
[30:14] The Lazarus missions. 拉撒路行动
[30:16] – Oh, that sounds cheerful. – Lazarus came back from the dead. – 听起来真了不起 – 那个死而复生的拉撒路
[30:19] Sure, but he had to die in the first place. 对 死而复生 那就得先死
[30:22] There’s not a planet in our solar system that could sustain life… 太阳系没有适合人类生存的星球
[30:25] and the nearest star’s over a thousand years away. 太阳系外最近的星球在一千光年之外
[30:28] That doesn’t even qualify as futile. 说是送死一点都不过分
[30:32] Where’d you send them? 准备去哪儿
[30:34] Cooper… 库珀
[30:35] I can’t tell you anymore unless you agree… 我只能告诉你这么多了 除非你同意
[30:38] to pilot this craft. 来驾驶这架飞船
[30:40] – You’re the best pilot we ever had. – I barely left the stratosphere. – 你曾经是我们最好的宇航员 – 我也就到过平流层
[30:44] This team never left the simulator. 这些人没碰过真正的飞船
[30:46] We need a pilot, and this is the mission that you were trained for. 我们需要宇航员 你以前的训练就是为了这个
[30:50] Without even knowing it? 我还不知道具体是什么
[30:53] An hour ago, you didn’t even know I was alive. You were going anyway. 一个小时前你也不知道我还活着 你不是还在计划中吗
[30:57] We had no choice. 我们现在没有选择
[30:59] But something sent you here. 正好你来到了这儿
[31:01] – They chose you. – Who’s “they”? – 他们选定了你 – “他们”是谁
[31:12] How long would I be gone? 我会 去多久
[31:14] Hard to know. Years? 很难说 几年
[31:18] I’ve got kids, professor. 我有孩子 教授
[31:20] Get out there and save them. 到太空去 去救他们
[31:26] Who’s “they”? 哪个”他们”
[31:27] We started detecting gravitational anomalies almost 50 years ago. 我们从五十年前就开始探测到重力异常现象
[31:31] Mostly small distortions to our instruments in the upper atmosphere. 多数是我们在大气层上层的仪器出现了小的畸变
[31:35] In fact, I believe you encountered one yourself. 其实 我相信你自己也曾遇到过
[31:39] Yeah, over the Straights. 是的 在直道上
[31:42] My crash. Something tripped my fly-by-wire. 那次事故 控制系统受到了外力干扰
[31:45] Exactly. 说的没错
[31:47] But of all these anomalies, the most significant is this: 在所有的异常现象中 最为显著的 是这个
[31:52] Out near Saturn… 在土星的附近
[31:54] a disturbance of space-time. 时空发生了畸变
[31:59] – Is that a Wormhole? – It appeared 48 years ago. – 是一个虫洞 – 四十八年前出现的
[32:02] And it leads where? 那么 通向哪里
[32:05] Another galaxy. 另一个星系
[32:08] A wormhole’s not a naturally occurring phenomenon. 这虫洞不会是自然形成的
[32:10] Someone placed it there. 有人放在那里的
[32:13] – “They”? – Mm. – “他们” – 嗯
[32:15] And whoever they are, they appear to be looking out for us. 不论他们是谁 很显然他们是在帮助我们
[32:19] That Wormhole lets us travel to other stars. 通过虫洞 我们能去其它星球
[32:22] It came along right as we needed it. 出现得太及时了
[32:24] They’ve put potentially habitable worlds right within our reach. 他们把宜居世界放在我们触手可及的地方
[32:27] Twelve, in fact, from our initial probes. 十二个 这是我们初步探查的结果
[32:29] – You sent probes into that? – Mm-hm. – 你们派了探查器 – 嗯
[32:32] We sent people into it. Ten years ago. 我们是派人去的 十年之前
[32:36] The Lazarus missions. 拉撒路行动
[32:38] Twelve possible worlds… 十二个可能的世界
[32:39] twelve Ranger launches carrying… 十二架徘徊者飞船
[32:42] the bravest humans ever to live… 载着最勇敢的人 视死如归
[32:45] led by the remarkable Dr. Mann. 由了不起的曼恩博士带队
[32:48] Each person’s landing pod had enough life support for two years. 每个人的着陆舱里携带着两年的生命补给
[32:51] But they could use hibernation to stretch that… 当然 他们可以用休眠来延长时间
[32:53] making observations on organics over a decade or more. 这样 对有机体的观察可以长达十年或更久
[32:57] Their mission was to assess their world, and if it showed potential… 他们的任务是对所到之处进行系统评估
[33:01] then they could send out a signal, bed down for the long nap, wait to be rescued. 发现可行性 就发射信号 然后休眠 等待救援到来
[33:05] And what if the world didn’t show promise? 如果那儿没有生存条件呢
[33:08] Hence the bravery. 所以要勇敢
[33:10] You don’t have the resources to visit all 12. 没有足够的资源去探查所有地方
[33:13] No. 对
[33:15] Data transmission back through the Wormhole is rudimentary. 以通过虫洞的数据传输为基础
[33:18] Simple binary pings on an annual basis give us some clue 每年用简单的二进制方式 给我们一些线索
[33:21] as to which worlds have potential. 指出哪些地方存在可能
[33:23] And one system shows promise. 有一个星系现实可行
[33:25] One. That’s a bit of a long shot, isn’t it? 只有一个 难度有点大啊
[33:29] One system with three potential worlds? 一个星系 要是有三个可能的地方
[33:32] No long shot. 也就不错了
[33:36] Okay. 好吧
[33:37] So if we find a home… 假设找到一个地方
[33:42] – …then what? – That’s the long shot. – 然后呢 – 那时候 才是大赌
[33:46] There’s a Plan A and a Plan B. 有A计划 还有B计划
[33:50] Did you notice anything strange about the launch chamber? 你没发现发射室有什么奇怪的地方吗
[34:05] This entire facility’s a centrifuge. 整个设施就是一个大型离心机
[34:08] Some kind of vehicle. A space station? 是运输工具 还是空间站
[34:11] Both. Plan A. 都是 这是A计划
[34:13] How do you get it off the ground? 那怎么离开地面呢
[34:15] The first gravitational anomalies changed everything. 第一次重力异常 颠覆性的改变了一切
[34:19] Suddenly we knew that harnessing gravity was real. 于是我们明白了 利用重力是可行的
[34:24] So I started working on a theory and we started building this station. 所以 我开始研究一个推论 并且建造了这个空间站
[34:29] But you haven’t solved it yet. 但你还没有验证它
[34:32] That’s why there’s Plan B. 所以才有了B计划
[34:34] The problem is gravity. How to get a viable amount of human life off the planet. 问题是地心引力 如何才能把一定数量的人类带离这个星球
[34:39] This is one way. 这是个问题
[34:40] A population bomb. B计划是超级人口炸弹
[34:43] Over 5,000 fertilized eggs weighing in at just under 900 kilos. 超过五千个受精卵 整体重量还不到九百公斤
[34:49] How would you raise them? 怎么养育它们
[34:50] With equipment on board, we incubate the first 10. 飞船上有设备 我们已经先孵化了十个
[34:53] After that, with surrogacy, the growth becomes exponential. 这之后 用代孕的方式 让人口指数倍增
[34:58] Within 30 years, we could have a colony of hundreds. 三十年内 就会有几百人的殖民地了
[35:01] The real difficulty with colonization is genetic diversity. 不过殖民的真正困难是人类遗传的多样性
[35:05] This takes care of that. 这样就没问题了
[35:07] But what about the people here? You just… 这儿的人怎么办
[35:10] give up on them? 难道 放弃他们吗
[35:11] My kids? 我的孩子呢
[35:13] That’s why Plan A is a lot more fun. 所以 A计划可能更好一些
[35:19] – How far have you got? – Almost there. – 到什么程度了 – 差不多了
[35:22] You’re asking me to hang everything… 你让我用我的一切
[35:25] on an almost. 搏一个差不多
[35:27] I’m asking you to trust me. 我希望你能 相信我
[35:33] Find us a new home. 为我们找个新家
[35:35] And by the time you return… 等你回来的时候
[35:38] I will have solved the problem of gravity. 我应该已经解决了重力问题
[35:41] I give you my word. 我向你保证
[35:55] Go away! 你别进来
[36:08] Murph. 宝贝儿
[36:09] Go! If you’re leaving, just go. 走开 你要走就走吧
[36:15] This world was never enough for you, was it, Coop? 这世界没让你满足过 对吗
[36:19] What, because heading out there is what I feel like I was born to do? 就因为我觉得我生来就该是个宇航员
[36:23] And it excites me? Heh. 为此激动不已
[36:26] No, that does not make it wrong. 不 我觉得那没有错
[36:28] It might. 未必
[36:30] Don’t trust the right thing done for the wrong reason. 不情愿做的事也不可靠
[36:34] The why of the thing, that’s the foundation. 做什么事都要先问问为什么
[36:36] And the foundation’s solid. 理由很充分
[36:42] We farmers, we sit here every year when the rains fail and we say: 我们就这样坐在这里 要是没有下雨 我们就会说
[36:47] “Next year.” “明年吧”
[36:49] Well, next year ain’t gonna save us, nor the one after that. 可是明年救不了我们 后年也是一样
[36:53] This world’s a treasure, Donald, but it’s been telling us to leave for a while now. 这儿曾经是一片沃土 现在已经养不起我们了
[37:02] Mankind was born on Earth, it was never meant to die here. 起源于这里 并不意味着要结束在这里
[37:09] Tom will be all right, but you got to make things right with Murph. 汤姆没什么 但你得把墨菲的事情解决了
[37:12] I Will. 我会的
[37:14] Without making promises you don’t know you can keep. 别随便做出不能履行的承诺
[37:28] You have to talk to me, Murph. 我得跟你谈谈 宝贝儿
[37:33] I need to fix this before I go. 走之前我会把它修好的
[37:35] Then I’ll keep it broken so you have to stay. 那我还弄坏 你就不走了
[37:40] After you kids came along, 你们俩出生之后
[37:41] your mom said something to me I never quite understood. 你妈妈跟我说过一句话 我一直都没弄明白
[37:45] She said, “Now…” 她说 现在
[37:48] “…we’re just here to be memories for our kids.” 我们就是 孩子们以后的回忆了
[37:58] And I think that now I understand what she meant. 现在我明白她的意思了
[38:04] Once you’re a parent, you’re the ghost of your children’s future. 有了孩子 你就是你孩子未来的幽灵
[38:10] You said ghosts didn’t exist. 你说幽灵不存在的
[38:18] That’s right, Murph. 是的 宝贝儿
[38:23] Murph, look at me. 看着我
[38:27] I can’t be your ghost right now. 我现在还不能当你的幽灵
[38:32] I need to exist. 我必须存在
[38:35] They chose me. 他们选择了我
[38:38] Murph, they chose me. You saw. You’re the one who led me to them. 墨菲 他们 选了我 你看见的 是你把我领向他们的
[38:45] That’s exactly why you can’t go. 就因为这个 你才不能去呢
[38:50] I figured out the message. 我破译那个信息了
[38:53] – One word. Know what it is? – Murph. – 两个字 知道什么吗 – 墨菲
[38:56] “Stay” “留下”
[38:58] – It says, “Stay,” Dad. – Murph. – 他在说 “留下” 爸爸 – 宝贝儿
[39:02] You don’t believe me. 你不相信我
[39:03] Look at the books! Look at this. It says, “Stay.” 看看这些书 看看这里 他说 “留下”
[39:06] Why…? You’re not listening! It says, “Stay!” 你为什么不听我说呢 是 “留下”
[39:09] No, I’m coming back. 我会回来的
[39:11] When? 什么时候
[39:26] One for you, one for me. 这个给你 这个在这儿
[39:29] When I’m up there in hypersleep, or… 当我在外太空高度休眠
[39:32] traveling near the speed of light, or… 或者 在接近光速航行的时候
[39:36] near a black hole… 或者 接近黑洞的时候
[39:38] time’s gonna change for me. It’s gonna run more slowly. 时间会产生变化 会比平常慢很多
[39:44] When we get back… 等我们回来之后
[39:47] we’re gonna compare. 做个比较
[39:49] – Time will run differently for us? – Yeah. – 我们的时间会不一样吗 – 对
[39:53] By the time I get back, we might even be the same age, you and me. 等我回来的时候 也许我会和我的女儿一样大
[39:58] “What?” Imagine that! 你不觉得 难以想象吗
[40:05] Aw, Murph… 哦 墨菲
[40:06] You have no idea when you’re coming back. 你不知道你什么时候能回来
[40:10] No idea at all! 你在骗我
[40:15] Murph, don’t… Don’t make me leave like this. 墨菲 不要让我 就这样离开
[40:17] Come on, Murph! 好吗 墨菲
[40:19] Don’t make me leave like this, Murph! 不要让我这样离开 墨菲
[40:29] Hey… 嗨
[40:31] I love you. 我爱你
[40:32] Forever. You hear me? 永远 听到了吗
[40:35] I love you forever, and I’m coming back. 我会永远爱你 我一定会回来的
[40:44] I’m coming back. 我会回来的
[41:03] – How’d it go? – Fine. – 怎么样 – 很好
[41:06] Just fine. 非常好
[41:14] I love you, Tom. 我爱你 汤姆
[41:16] – Travel safe, huh? – Yeah. – 一路平安 – 好的
[41:18] You look after our place for me, all right? 帮我看着我们的地方
[41:21] – All right? – Uh-huh. – 好吗 – 嗯
[41:27] – Hey, can I use your truck while you’re gone? – You mean your truck? – 我以后能开你的车吗 – 这是你的车了
[41:32] I’ll make sure they bring it back. 我会让他们开回来
[41:35] Look after my kids, Donald! 照顾好孩子们 唐纳德
[41:50] Go for main engine start. T-minus 10… 主引擎准备启动 倒计时 十
[41:54] – Dad! – …nine… – 爸爸 – 九
[41:56] Dad! 爸爸
[41:58] Eight… 八
[42:00] Seven… 七
[42:02] Dad! 爸爸
[42:03] Six… 六
[42:06] five, main engine start, four… 五 主引擎 启动 四
[42:10] three… 三
[42:12] two… 二
[42:14] one. Booster ignition and… 一 助推器点火 起飞
[42:25] All engines look good. Beginning roll program. 引擎状态良好 启动姿态控制程序
[42:32] Prepare for stage one separation. 准备进行一级分离程序
[42:35] Stage one. 开始分离
[42:42] There is Mach 1. 现在是我做主了
[42:45] Everybody good? Plenty of slaves for my robot colony? 大家都好吗 到了这儿 你们就得给我们打工了
[42:51] They gave him a humor setting so he’d fit in better with his unit. 它有内置的幽默功能 好让它跟大家更和谐
[42:54] He thinks it relaxes us. 它以为这样能给大家减压
[42:56] A giant sarcastic robot. 一个尖酸刻薄的机器人
[43:00] What a great idea! 真是个好主意
[43:01] I have a cue light I can use when I’m joking if you like. 我开玩笑的时候会有提示灯 如果你喜欢
[43:04] That’d probably help. 这倒有点儿用
[43:06] You can use it to find your way back to the ship after I blow you out the airlock. 我把你轰出气闸之后 你可以用它找到回来的路
[43:11] – What’s your humor setting, TARS? – That’s 100 percent. – 这是什么幽默水准 塔斯 – 百分之百
[43:14] Let’s bring it on down to 75, please. 麻烦你调到百分之七十五吧
[43:16] Stage two separation. 现在完成二级分离
[43:28] All feeds going manual. 信号传输改为手动
[43:31] Going manual. 改为手动
[43:34] Deactivate probe heater one, two and three. 解除加热器 一 二 三
[43:37] Check. 好的
[43:43] – Taking control. – This is handover to you. – 我接手控制 – 控制权已交给你
[43:50] – A.D.F. check. – Over. – ADF正常 – 收到
[43:53] Pull thrusters back. Fuel cells one, two, three. 推进器减速 燃料舱 一 二 三
[43:57] One hundred percent. 状态百分之百
[43:58] Ex-mites. 一切正常
[44:09] It’s hard leaving everything. 难舍难分
[44:11] My kids. Your father. 我的孩子 你的父亲
[44:14] We’re going to be spending a lot of time together. 我们会一起度过一段漫长的时光
[44:17] – We should learn to talk. – And when not to. – 我们得学会交流 – 还有沉默
[44:22] Just being honest. 我是实话实说
[44:24] I don’t think you need to be that honest. 这种实话就别说了
[44:27] Hey, TARS, what’s your honesty parameter? 嗨 塔斯 你的诚实指数是多少
[44:29] – Ninety percent. – Ninety percent? – 百分之九十 – 百分之九十
[44:32] Absolute honesty isn’t always the most diplomatic, nor the… 对情感动物绝对诚实 不见得是最圆滑的
[44:35] safest form of communication with emotional beings. 而且也不是最安全的交流方式
[44:38] Okay. 好吧
[44:40] Ninety percent it is, Dr. Brand. 百分之九十 布兰德博士
[44:46] We are coming up on the Endurance. Twelve minutes out. 我们在接近永恒号 准备对接
[45:07] Okay. Taking control. 好的 接管控制
[45:12] Approaching module port, 500 meters. 接近舱口 距离五百米
[45:28] It’s all you, Doyle. 该你了 道尔
[45:48] Nice and easy, Doyle. Nice and easy. 慢慢来 道尔 小心一点儿
[45:55] I feel good. 感觉很不错
[45:57] Take us home. 看你的了
[46:06] – Lock. – Target locked. – 锁定 – 目标锁定
[46:08] – Well done. – Okay, helmets on. – 干得好 – 好了 戴上头盔吧
[46:10] Good job. 干得好啊
[46:45] Door’s not charging. 门没加上电
[46:47] Never mind. 没事了
[47:11] Cooper, you should have control. 库珀 应该你控制
[47:13] Control here. 控制这儿吗
[47:16] Communication with ring module active. 与环型舱的通讯已经激活
[47:25] Oh, wow. 哦 哇哦
[47:32] That’s initiate. 程序启动
[47:41] – Are we ready to spin? – Just a sec. – 可以开始了吗 – 稍等一下
[47:55] – Hello, CASE. – Hello, TARS. – 你好 凯斯 – 你好 塔斯
[47:58] All right, we’re all set. 好了 都准备好了
[48:01] All right, let’s do it. 我们开始吧
[48:31] Thirty percent of spin. 旋转百分之三十
[48:39] One G. 一个G
[48:42] How’s gravity treating you back there? 你们的重力感觉怎么样
[48:44] Well. 很好
[48:48] Romilly? Hey, you okay? 罗米利 嗨 还好吗
[48:50] – Yeah. – You all right? – 还好 – 没事吧
[48:51] Mm. Yeah, I just need a minute. 嗯 过一会儿就好了
[48:54] We have some Dramamine in the hab pod, 等着 在休眠舱那儿
[48:56] or maybe in the cryo-beds. I’ll just be a sec. 我还有些晕海宁 可能在冰匣里 我去拿
[48:59] – Hey, Brand? – Yeah? – 嗨 布兰德 – 什么
[49:01] – Bring a lot. – Heh-heh-heh. – 多拿点儿 – 哈哈
[49:11] Amelia, be safe. 亲爱的 多保重
[49:15] – Give my regards to Dr. Mann. – I will, Dad. – 转达我对曼恩博士的问候 – 好的 爸爸
[49:18] It looks good for your trajectory. 航行轨迹看起来不错
[49:20] We’ve calculated two years to Saturn. 我们计算出 到土星需要两年
[49:25] That’s a lot of Dramamine. 晕海宁够吗
[49:27] Look after my family, will you, please, sir? 请照顾好我的家人 好吗
[49:30] We’ll be waiting for you when you get back. 我们会一直等着你们归来
[49:33] A little older, a little wiser, but happy to see you. 多了年纪 也多了智慧 还有重逢的喜悦
[49:40] Do not go gentle into that good night 不要温顺地走进那个良夜
[49:44] Old age should burn and rave at close of day 激情不能被消沉的暮色淹没
[49:49] Rage, rage against the dying of the light 咆哮吧 咆哮 痛斥那光的退缩
[49:55] Though wise men at their end Know dark is right 智者在临终的时候 对黑暗妥协
[49:59] Because their words had forked No lightning they 是因为它们的语言已黯然失色
[50:02] Do not go gentle into that good night 它们也不想被夜色迷惑
[50:06] Rage, rage against the dying of the light 咆哮吧 咆哮 痛斥那光的退缩
[50:27] – You good? – Yeah. – 没事吧 – 还好
[50:30] Okay, thank you. 没事 谢谢
[50:35] Here. Pills. 给你 晕海宁
[50:39] So alone. 真孤单
[50:41] We have each other. Dr. Mann had it worse. 我们还有伴儿 曼恩博士更惨
[50:43] No, I mean them. 我是说它
[50:45] Em? 嗯
[50:46] It’s a perfect planet, and we won’t find another one like her. 完美的星球 再也找不到像它这样的了
[50:50] No, it’s not like looking for a new condo. 不 这可跟 搬家找房子不一样
[50:54] The human race is going to be ad rift. 人类种族将会漂泊 逃亡
[50:58] Desperate for a rock it can cling to while it catches its breath. 迫切地需要一个能暂缓生息的地方
[51:02] We need to find that rock. 这就是我们的使命
[51:04] And our three prospects are at the edge of what might sustain human life. 而我们的三个目标处于可维持人类生命的边缘
[51:10] Laura Miller’s planet is first. 劳拉·米勒的星球是第一个
[51:12] Laura started our biology program. 劳拉启动了生物学项目
[51:19] – Uh, Wolf Edmunds is here. – Tell me about Edmunds. – 沃尔夫·艾德蒙斯在这儿 – 说说他吧
[51:23] Oh, uh, Wolf’s a particle physicist. 哦 他是个粒子物理学家
[51:28] None of them had families, huh? 他们都没有家人 对吗
[51:32] No. No attachments. My father insisted. 对 不能有牵挂 我父亲坚持的
[51:35] They all knew the odds against ever seeing another human being again. 他们都知道再次见到人类的机会很渺茫
[51:39] I’m hoping we can surprise at least three of them. 希望能让他们三个感到惊喜
[51:41] – How about Mann? – Dr. Mann? – 曼恩呢 – 曼恩博士
[51:43] He’s remarkable. He’s the best of us. 他很了不起 也是最棒的
[51:45] He inspired 11 people to follow him on the loneliest journey in human history. 他领着十一个人踏上了人类历史上最孤独的旅程
[51:49] Scientists, explorers. 科学家 探险家
[51:51] That’s what I love. You know, out there we face great odds. 都是我热爱的 在那里 我们会面对很多可能
[51:56] Death, but… 死亡 但
[51:59] not evil. 不是邪恶
[52:00] You don’t think nature can be evil? 你不认为自然是邪恶的
[52:03] No. Formidable. Frightening. But… 不 很残酷很恐怖 但
[52:06] – …no, not evil. – Hm. – 绝不是邪恶 – 嗯
[52:09] Is a lion evil because it rips a gazelle to shreds? 因为狮子把羚羊撕碎 它就邪恶吗
[52:13] Just what we take with us, then. 是我们自己的感觉而已
[52:16] Yeah. 对
[52:17] This crew represents the best of humanity. 这一组人代表着最好的人类
[52:19] Even me, huh? 也包括我吗
[52:21] You know what? We agreed, 90 percent. 我们百分之九十同意
[52:23] There you go. 感激不尽
[52:24] – Don’t stay up. – I’ll be there in a minute. – 别待着了 – 就待一会儿
[52:27] Just remember, Coop, you are literally wasting your breath. 对了 库珀 说实话我们应该节省空气
[52:38] Hey, TARS? Let’s go over that trajectory one more time. 嗨 塔斯 我们再研究一遍航行轨迹
[52:41] Eight months to Mars. 八个月到火星
[52:43] Counter-orbital slingshot around. Fourteen months to Saturn. 通过引力弹弓效应加速 十四个月到土星
[52:46] Nothing’s changed on that. 这没什么可研究的
[52:48] Just let me ask you something. 我问你点儿事
[52:52] Dr. Brand and Edmunds… 布兰德博士和艾德蒙斯
[52:54] Why are you whispering? They can’t hear you. 干嘛鬼鬼祟祟的 他们听不见
[52:57] Dr. Brand and Edmunds. They close? 布兰德博士和艾德蒙斯很好吗
[53:00] I wouldn’t know. 我怎么知道
[53:02] Is that 90 percent “wouldn’t know” or 10 percent “wouldn’t know”? 这答案是属于百分之九十还是百分之十
[53:05] – I also have a discretion setting, Cooper. – Aah. – 我还有酌情处置功能 – 噢
[53:10] But not a poker face, Slick. 可惜是一张扑克脸
[53:24] Hey, guys. 嗨 孩子们
[53:26] Uh, Dad’s about to go down for the long nap. 爸爸马上就要去睡大觉了
[53:29] So I wanted to give you an update. 所以 再跟你们聊一会儿
[53:34] The Earth looks amazing from here. Um… 从这儿看地球真奇妙
[53:38] You can’t see any of the dust. Heh. 看不见 任何尘土
[53:41] Um, I really hope you guys are doing great. 希望你们两个都能好好的
[53:45] I know you’ll get this message. Professor Brand’s assured me he’ll get it to you 我知道你们肯定能听到这段录音 布兰德教授跟我保证过
[53:50] Know that I love you. 记住 我爱你们
[53:54] – Is it him? – I don’t think so, Murph. – 是爸爸 – 不是 孩子
[54:03] You must be Donald. 你一定是唐纳德
[54:07] Hello, Murph. 你好 墨菲
[54:09] Why are you in my dad’s truck? 你为什么开我爸爸的车
[54:11] He wanted me to bring it for your brother. 他让我开回来给你哥哥
[54:14] He sent you a message. 哦 还有一段 他的录音
[54:19] She’s pretty upset with him for leaving. 库珀的离开让她很苦恼
[54:22] If you record any messages, I can get them to transmit it to Cooper. 你们也可以录些想说的话 由我传送给库珀
[54:27] Murph is a bright spark. 墨菲 像朵耀眼的火花
[54:30] Maybe I should fan the flame. 也许我可以再加把火
[54:33] She’s already making fools of her teachers. 她的老师已经感觉力不从心了
[54:36] So maybe she should come and make a fool out of you. 所以也许应该再给你们出出难题
[54:40] – So where are they? – Heading for Mars. – 他们这会儿在哪儿 – 正奔向火星
[54:43] The next time you hear from Cooper, they’ll be coming up on Saturn. 下次再听到库珀的消息时 应该在去土星的路上了
[55:27] As far as school goes… 学校方面
[55:29] the administration wants me to repeat Plant Pathology. Which sucks 他们要我重修植物病理学 真烦人
[55:33] But they said I could start Advanced Agriculture a year early. 不过 我可以提前一年学习高等农业
[55:38] All right, I got to go, Dad. Hope you’re safe up there. 好了 我得走了 爸爸 希望你多保重
[55:46] Um, sorry, Coop. 对不起 库珀
[55:48] I asked Murph to say hi, but she’s as stubborn as her old man. 我想墨菲来说话 可是 她和你一样固执
[55:53] I’ll try again next time. 下次再试试吧
[56:10] You all right, Rom? 没事吧
[56:14] This gets to me, Cooper. 这太恐怖了 库珀
[56:16] This. This. 瞧 这儿
[56:18] Millimeters of aluminum, that’s it, and then nothing… 几毫米的铝板 就单从这一点
[56:21] out there for millions of miles won’t kill us in seconds. 在太空里走不了多远 我们就会瞬间没命
[56:26] You know that some of the finest… 很多世界上
[56:28] solo yachtsmen in the world don’t know how to swim? 顶尖的单人帆船运动员 根本就不会游泳
[56:32] They don’t know how. And if they go overboard, psst, they’re done. 一旦落水 他们就完蛋了
[56:37] We’re explorers, Rom. 我们是探索者 罗米利
[56:41] This is our boat. 这是我们的船
[56:43] Here. 给
[57:11] This is from the, uh, relay probe? 这是探测器传过来的
[57:13] It was in orbit around the Wormhole. 从虫洞附近的轨道传过来的
[57:15] This is the Wormhole, and every time we’d come around… 这儿是虫洞 每次我们经过这里
[57:18] we would receive images from the other side of the foreign galaxy. 都会收到从外星系的另一端传过来的图像
[57:22] Oh, yeah. Like swinging a periscope around. 就像一个摆动的潜望镜
[57:24] Exactly. 很形象
[57:26] So we got a pretty good idea what we’re gonna find on the other side, huh? 那是不是就意味着 很快就可以穿越到另一端了
[57:31] Navigationally. 航线很精确
[57:34] Guys? We’ll be approaching the Wormhole in about three hours. 伙计们 我们将在大约三小时后接近虫洞
[57:44] Hey, Coop? 嗨 库珀
[57:46] Can we stop the spinning? 能停止旋转吗
[57:48] Why? 为什么
[57:49] Because we’re close enough to see it now? 我们已经近得可以看见它了
[57:53] All right. 嗯
[57:55] Thanks. 谢谢
[58:01] There, that’s it! That’s the Wormhole! 那儿 就是它 虫洞
[58:04] Say it, don’t spray it, Rom. 说话 别喷水 罗米利
[58:06] It’s a sphere. 是球状的
[58:07] Of course it is. What, you…? You thought it would just be a hole? 当然是球状的 难道你以为是个洞
[58:12] No, it’s just that all the illustrations I’ve ever seen, they… 不 只是所有我见过的插图都是画成
[58:16] In the illustrations, they’re trying to show you how it works. 那些插图是为了解释它的作用
[58:20] So they say you want to go from here to there. 如果说 你要从这儿到这儿
[58:24] But it’s too far, right? 太远了 对吧
[58:27] So a Wormhole bends space like this, so you can take a shortcut through a higher dimension. 虫洞可以把空间像这样折叠起来 于是你可以抄近路了
[58:34] Okay, so… 那么好吧
[58:35] to show that, they’ve turned three-dimensional space into two dimensions… 把三维空间换成二维空间 这样更直观一些
[58:39] which turns a Wormhole into two dimensions, a circle. 于是虫洞在二维空间就成了 圆圈
[58:44] What’s a circle in three dimensions? 那三维空间的圆圈是什么
[58:47] – A sphere. – Exactly. – 球体 – 没错
[58:49] A spherical hole. 球状的洞
[58:51] But who put it there? Who do we have to thank? 是谁放在那儿的 我们该感谢谁呢
[58:54] I’m not thanking anybody until we get out of here in one piece, Rom. 除非我们能从这里完整地出去 不然我谁也不信
[59:06] Any trick to this, Doyle? 有什么诀窍吗 道尔
[59:09] No one knows. 鬼才知道
[59:18] The others made it, right? 它们都过去了 对吗
[59:21] At least some of them. 至少有几个
[59:55] Everybody ready to say goodbye to our solar system? 大家准备跟太阳系说再见吧
[59:59] To our galaxy. 没准儿是银河系
[1:00:03] Here we go. 开始吧
[1:00:37] The controls won’t work here. We’re passing through the bulk. 控制器没有用 正在经过膨胀区
[1:00:40] It’s space beyond our three dimensions. All you can do is record and observe. 这里是超过三维的空间 能做的只有记录和观察
[1:00:56] What is that? 那是什么
[1:00:59] I think it’s them. 应该是他们
[1:01:01] Distorting space-time. 是时空弯曲效应
[1:01:05] Don’t! Don’t! 不 不要
[1:01:35] What was that? 那表示什么
[1:01:39] The first handshake. 第一次握手
[1:01:42] We’re… 我们
[1:01:45] We’re here. 我们到了
[1:02:06] So the lost communications came through. 找回了丢失的通讯数据
[1:02:09] – How? – The relay on this side cached them. – 在哪儿 – 在这边的存储器里
[1:02:12] So years of basic data. No real surprises. 只是这些年的基础数据 没有什么大惊奇
[1:02:16] Miller’s site has kept pinging thumbs up, as has Dr. Mann’s. Um… 米勒的信号一直在持续 曼恩博士也一样
[1:02:20] Edmunds’ went down three years ago. 艾德蒙斯的三年前就消失了
[1:02:23] Transmitter failure? 传输失败
[1:02:24] Maybe. He was sending the thumbs up right until it went dark. 也许 黑屏之前他一直还有信号的
[1:02:27] But Miller’s still looks good though, right? 米勒那儿看上去还不错
[1:02:29] Because she’s coming up fast. 因为我们正在靠近她
[1:02:32] With one complication. 不过有个麻烦的情况
[1:02:34] The planet is much closer to Gargantua than we thought. 这星球离卡冈图亚比我们预计的近的多
[1:02:37] – Gargantua? – It’s what we’re calling the black hole. – 卡冈图亚 – 我们这么称呼黑洞
[1:02:40] Miller’s and Dr. Mann’s planets both orbit it. 米勒和曼恩博士的星球都绕着它的轨道旋转
[1:02:43] – And Miller’s is on the horizon? – As a basketball around a hoop. – 米勒的已经处于临界点 – 大概就像擦边球一样
[1:02:46] Landing there takes us dangerously close. 要想在那里登陆非常的危险
[1:02:48] And a black hole that big has a huge gravitational pull. 那么大的黑洞会产生巨大的引力
[1:02:54] Look, I could swing around that neutron star to decelerate. 我看可以利用那颗中子星来抵消黑洞的引力
[1:02:57] No, it’s not that. It’s time. 不 最关键的是时间
[1:02:59] The gravity on that planet will slow our clock compared to Earth’s drastically. 那个星球的引力会让我们地球的时间慢下来
[1:03:04] How bad? 有多慢
[1:03:06] Every hour we spend on that planet will be… 那个星球上的一小时相当于地球上的
[1:03:10] seven years back on Earth. 相当于地球上的七年
[1:03:13] Jesus. 天呐
[1:03:15] Well, that’s relativity, folks. 这个就是相对论
[1:03:18] Well, we can’t just drop down there without… 我们不能就这样登陆 这样
[1:03:20] Cooper, we have a mission. 库珀 我们有任务
[1:03:22] Yeah, Doyle, we have a mission, and our mission Plan A is… 对 我们是有任务 我们任务的A计划
[1:03:25] to find a planet that can habitate the people that are living on Earth now. 是找到一个能够适合现在地球上人们生存的星球
[1:03:28] You can’t just think about your family. Now you have to think bigger. 你不能只想着家人 胸怀要宽阔一点
[1:03:31] I am thinking about my family and millions of other families, okay? 我想的是我的家人和成千上万的家人
[1:03:35] Plan A does not work if the people on Earth are dead 等执行计划的时候 人都已经死光了
[1:03:37] by the time we pull it off. 那A计划就没有任何意义了
[1:03:40] No. It doesn’t. 不 不会的
[1:03:42] That’s why there’s a Plan B. 而且还有B计划呢
[1:03:46] Okay. Cooper’s right. 好吧 库珀是对的
[1:03:48] We need to think of time as a resource, like oxygen and food. Going down will cost us. 时间也是一种资源 就像氧气和水 在那儿登陆代价很大
[1:03:54] All right, look. 听我说
[1:03:56] Dr. Mann’s data is promising, but it will take months to get there. 曼恩博士的数据也很可靠 但我们要花费几个月才能到达
[1:04:00] And Edmunds’, it’s even further. 艾德蒙斯的就更远了
[1:04:02] Miller hasn’t sent much, but what she has is very promising. It’s water, it’s organics… 米勒没多说 但她说的很有希望 有水 和有机物
[1:04:07] – You don’t find that every day. – No, you don’t. – 不是每天都有 – 对 的确
[1:04:09] And just think about the resources, including time… 再想想 试图回到这里
[1:04:11] that would be spent trying to get back here. 将要消耗的资源 包括时间
[1:04:15] – Romilly… – Yeah? – 罗米利 – 什么
[1:04:17] How far off from Miller’s planet do we have to be to stay out of the time shift? 我们要离开米勒的星球多远 才能避免时间发生转变
[1:04:21] Just back from the cusp. 只要离开波峰就行
[1:04:23] All right, which is here, just outside of Miller’s planet. 那就是这里 在米勒星球的上空
[1:04:26] – Right. – Okay. – 没错 – 好吧
[1:04:29] Here’s Gargantua. Here’s Miller’s planet. 这儿是卡冈图亚 这儿是米勒的星球
[1:04:32] Instead of taking the Endurance into orbit around Miller’s planet… 把飞船飞入米勒星球的轨道
[1:04:35] which would conserve fuel, but we would lose a lot of time… 的确可以节省燃料 但是 会浪费很多时间
[1:04:38] what if we take a wider orbit around Gargantua, parallel with Miller’s planet… 如果我们沿着跟米勒星球平行的卡冈图亚的轨道
[1:04:42] outside of this time shift, to here? 避开时间变化区呢
[1:04:45] Then we take the Ranger down, we get Miller, we get her samples. 用飞船接上米勒和她的样本
[1:04:48] We come back, we analyze, we debrief. We’re in, we’re out. 回来进行分析询问 一进一出
[1:04:51] We lose a little fuel, but we save a whole lot of time. 尽管费点燃料 但节省了很多时间
[1:04:53] – That’ll work. – That’s good. – 应该可行 – 很不错
[1:04:55] There’s no time for monkey business or chit-chat down there. 到了那儿 我们可就没时间争论瞎扯了
[1:04:58] So, TARS, you should definitely stay here. 所以塔斯 你必须留在这儿
[1:05:01] CASE, you’re with me. Anyone else can stay. 凯斯 你跟我走 别人都可以留下
[1:05:03] If we’re talking about a couple years, I could use the time to research gravity. 如果 这需要两年时间的话 我正好可以研究引力
[1:05:07] Observations from the Wormhole, that’s gold to Professor Brand. 观察虫洞 对布兰德教授来说像黄金一样珍贵
[1:05:10] TARS, factor an orbit of Gargantua. 塔斯 找一条卡冈图亚的轨道
[1:05:12] Conserve fuel, minimize thrusting, 节省燃料 少用推进器
[1:05:14] but make sure we stay in range of Miller’s planet. 但要确保在米勒星球的范围内
[1:05:17] – You got it? – I wouldn’t leave you behind… – 明白吗 – 我会让你在
[1:05:20] Dr. Brand. 布兰德博士
[1:05:25] – You ready, CASE? – Yup. – 好了吗 凯斯 – 好了
[1:05:28] – You don’t say much, do you? – TARS talks plenty for both of us. – 你不太爱说话 是吗 – 有塔斯说就够了
[1:05:33] Detach. 脱离
[1:05:41] – Romilly, are you reading these forces? – It’s unbelievable. – 罗米利 看到引力值了吗 – 真难以置信
[1:05:47] A literal heart of darkness. 真正的黑暗之星
[1:05:53] If we could just see the collapsed star inside… 如果我们能看到坍塌在里面的星球
[1:05:56] the singularity, yeah, we’d solve gravity. 看到奇点 就能解决引力了
[1:06:00] – And we can’t get anything from it? – Nothing escapes that horizon. – 能从那儿获取点什么吗 – 没有什么能从那儿离开
[1:06:03] Not even light. 也包括光
[1:06:05] – The answer’s there, just no way to see it. – There’s Miller’s planet. – 答案就在那儿 可惜看不见 – 是米勒的星球
[1:06:11] Goodbye, Ranger. 再见 徘徊者
[1:06:25] This is fast for atmospheric entry. 这比进入大气层要快
[1:06:27] – Should we use the thrusters to slow? – No. – 需要用推进器来减速吗 – 不
[1:06:30] I’m gonna use the Ranger’s aerodynamics to save some fuel. 我要用飞船的空气动力学效应来节省燃料
[1:06:33] Air brake? 汽油是够
[1:06:35] – We want to get down fast, don’t we? – We want to get there in one piece. – 要快速着陆 是吗 – 确切地说 要完整地着陆
[1:06:39] – Hang on. – Brand, Doyle, get ready. – 坐稳了 – 布兰德 道尔 准备好
[1:06:57] – We should ease! – Hands where I can see them. – 应该减速 – 待在那儿别动 凯斯
[1:07:00] The only time I went down was when a machine was easing at the wrong time. 我唯一的一次事故 就是因为机器在错误的时间减速
[1:07:04] – A little caution… – Can get you killed, like reckless driving. – 小心能保证安全 – 也能让你送命 跟鲁莽驾驶一样
[1:07:07] – Cooper, it’s too damn fast! – I got this. – 太快了 – 我心里有数
[1:07:14] – Should I disable the feedback? – No. I need to feel the air. – 要关掉声音反馈吗 – 不 我需要感受气流
[1:07:22] Here we go. 好了
[1:07:26] It’s just water! 全都是水
[1:07:29] The stuff of life. 生命的要素
[1:07:31] Twelve hundred meters. 一千二百米
[1:07:32] – Do we have a fix on the beacon? – Got it! – 能找到目标点吗 – 锁定
[1:07:35] – Can you maneuver? – I’ll need to shave some speed. – 开始着陆 – 我得调整速度
[1:07:37] I’m gonna spiral down on top of it. Everybody hang on! 开始螺旋式下降 大家坐稳了
[1:07:42] Seven hundred. 七百米
[1:07:46] On my cue, CASE. On my cue. 等我指令 凯斯 听好了
[1:07:51] Five hundred meters. 五百米
[1:08:02] Fire! 点火
[1:08:17] Very graceful. 姿势很优雅
[1:08:18] No. 不
[1:08:20] But very efficient. 但是非常高效率
[1:08:24] What are you waiting for? Let’s go! 还等什么呢 该走了
[1:08:27] Go, go, go! 走 走 走 走 走
[1:08:29] Seven years per hour here. Let’s make it count! 一个小时七年呐 省着点儿吧
[1:08:58] This way. 这边
[1:09:02] About 200 meters. 差不多两百米
[1:09:14] The gravity’s punishing. 引力还真不小
[1:09:16] Been floating through space too long? 在太空里漂太久了
[1:09:19] One hundred and thirty percent Earth gravity. 地球引力的1.3倍
[1:09:21] Come on. Come on. 快点儿 快 快点儿
[1:09:26] – There’s nothing here. – Should be right here. – 什么也没有 – 应该就在这里
[1:09:30] If the signal’s coming from here, then… 如果 信号是从这里发出的
[1:09:43] Her beacon. 她的发射器
[1:09:52] Wreckage. 是残骸
[1:09:54] Where’s the rest? 其它部分呢
[1:09:56] Towards the mountains! 在山那边
[1:10:01] Those aren’t mountains. 那可不是山
[1:10:04] They’re waves. 那是巨浪
[1:10:11] Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. 哦 该死 该死 该死
[1:10:14] That one’s moving away from us. 正在向这边移动呢
[1:10:23] We need the recorder. 得找到记录仪
[1:10:35] Brand, Doyle, back to the Ranger now! 布兰德 道尔 马上回到飞船来
[1:10:37] We’re not leaving without her data. 我们必须带走它的数据
[1:10:41] Get back here now! 赶快回来
[1:10:42] We do not have time! 我们没有时间了
[1:10:44] The second wave is coming! We’re in the middle of a swell. 那个巨浪过来了 我们躲不开的
[1:10:48] No, I got it. 等等 我找到了
[1:10:49] Get your ass back to the Ranger now! 你们马上回到飞船来 快
[1:10:56] Brand, get back here now! 布兰德 快回来 快
[1:11:00] No, Cooper, go. Cooper, go. I can’t make it. 不 你们别管我了 快走
[1:11:03] – Go! – CASE, go get her. – 走 – 凯斯 去接她
[1:11:13] Go, go! Go! 快 快 快
[1:11:16] – I’m not gonna make it! – Yes, you are. Yes, you are! – 我回不去了 – 你可以的 你可以的
[1:11:26] Come on, CASE has her! Get back here, Doyle! 快接上他们 接上他们 道尔 快回来
[1:11:31] Come on! 快回来
[1:11:35] Get to the hatch! 赶快进来
[1:11:41] Go, go! Go! 快 快 快
[1:11:48] Shit. 见鬼
[1:11:50] Manually overriding inside hatch! 从里面手动关闭舱门
[1:11:55] Cooper! Wait! 库珀 等等
[1:12:03] The engines are flooded! I’m gonna have to shut her down. 引擎被淹了 我们必须关掉它
[1:12:41] Holy shit. 天呐
[1:12:46] Hang on! 抓紧
[1:13:19] CASE, what’s the problem? 凯斯 怎么回事
[1:13:20] Too waterlogged. Let it drain. 进的水太多了 得先排水
[1:13:24] Goddamn it! 真该死
[1:13:25] I told you to leave me! Why didn’t you? 我说了别管我 你为什么不听
[1:13:28] And I told you to get your ass back here! 我也说了 让你赶快回来
[1:13:30] One of us was thinking about the mission! 这个时候我们心里想的应该是任务 明白吗
[1:13:33] You were thinking about getting home. 可你想的只有回家
[1:13:37] I was trying to do the right thing! 我只是想做我该做的事
[1:13:39] Can you tell that to Doyle? 这话你跟道尔说吧
[1:13:43] – CASE, how much time? – Forty-five to an hour. – 凯斯 还要多久 – 一小时左右
[1:13:47] The stuff of life, huh? 生命的要素
[1:13:50] What’s this gonna cost us, Brand? 这得付出多大的代价
[1:13:52] A lot. Decades. 很多 几十年
[1:14:01] What happened to Miller? 米勒怎么了
[1:14:03] Judging by the wreckage, she was… 从残骸判断 着陆后不久
[1:14:06] broken up by a wave soon after impact. 她应该是被一股巨浪打碎了
[1:14:09] How’s the wreckage stayed together after all these years, huh? 这么多年 为什么这些残骸还在这里
[1:14:13] Because of the time slippage. 那是因为时间变慢了
[1:14:16] On this planet’s time, she just landed hours ago. 按这个星球上的时间 她几小时前刚刚着陆
[1:14:21] She probably just died minutes ago. 她可能几分钟前才死的
[1:14:24] The data Doyle received was just the initial status echoing endlessly. 道尔收到的数据 只是最初的状态 在不断重复
[1:14:28] Oh, we are not prepared for this. 我们可没做这种准备
[1:14:33] You eggheads have the survival skills of a Boy Scout troop. 纸上谈兵 你的生存技能还不如童子军
[1:14:37] Well, we got this far on our brains. Farther than any human in history. 我的智慧 让我们走出了人类历史上最远的距离
[1:14:40] Well, not far enough! 可这还远远不够
[1:14:42] And now we’re stuck here till there won’t be anyone left on Earth to save. 我们现在被困在这里 地球上没有任何人能够救我们
[1:14:48] I’m counting every minute, same as you, Cooper. 我也想争分夺秒跟你一样 库珀
[1:14:56] Is there any possibility… 有没有这种可能呢
[1:14:58] some kind of a way we can maybe all jump in a black hole? 通过时间跳跃进入黑洞
[1:15:02] Gain back the years? 夺回失去的时间
[1:15:04] Don’t shake your head at me. 别这样对我摇头
[1:15:06] Time is relative, okay? 时间是相对的 懂吗
[1:15:08] It can stretch and it can squeeze, but… 既可以拉长也可以压缩 但是
[1:15:11] it can’t run backwards. It just can’t. 就是不能回转 不可能
[1:15:14] The only thing that can move across dimensions, like time, is gravity. 唯一能像时间一样 在维度中移动的是引力
[1:15:21] Okay. 好吧
[1:15:24] The beings that led us here, they communicate… 那些引我们进入到这里的生命 他们是通过
[1:15:28] – …through gravity, right? – Yes. – 引力联络 对吗 – 是的
[1:15:30] Could they be talking to us from the future? 能从未来向现在说话吗
[1:15:33] – Maybe. – Okay. If they can… – 也许 – 好的 如果他们能
[1:15:37] “They” are beings of five dimensions. “他们”是五维空间的生命体
[1:15:40] To them, time might be another physical dimension. 对他们来说 时间可能是另一种空间的实体
[1:15:44] To them… 对他们来说
[1:15:46] the past might be a canyon that they can climb into and the future… 过去 可能就是一个可以爬进去的山谷 而未来
[1:15:50] a mountain they can climb up. But to us, it’s not, okay? 是一座可以爬上去的山 跟我们完全不同
[1:15:54] Look, Cooper, I screwed up. I’m sorry. 是我搞砸了一切 对不起
[1:15:59] But you knew about relativity. 你应该懂相对论的
[1:16:01] Oh. 哦
[1:16:04] Brand… 布兰德
[1:16:10] my daughter was 10 years old. 我女儿才十岁
[1:16:12] I couldn’t teach her Einstein’s theories before I left. 我还没来得及教会她爱因斯坦的理论
[1:16:16] Couldn’t you have told her you were going to save the world? 你没跟她说 你是去拯救世界
[1:16:19] No. 没有
[1:16:22] When you become a parent, one thing becomes really clear. 等你当了父母 你就会明白一件事情
[1:16:27] And that is that you want to make sure your children feel safe. 那就是要保证让你的孩子感到安全
[1:16:32] And it rules out telling a 10-year-old that the world is ending. 所以不能跟一个十岁的孩子说 世界末日到了
[1:16:38] Cooper? 库珀
[1:16:43] – How long for the engines, CASE? – A minute or two. – 还需要多长时间 – 一两分钟
[1:16:46] We don’t have it. Helmets on! 我们没时间了 戴上头盔
[1:16:52] Brand, co-pilot, you’re up. 布兰德 你来做副驾驶
[1:16:54] CASE, blow the cabin oxygen through the main thrusters! 凯斯 把舱里氧气加给主推进器
[1:16:56] – We’re gonna spark it. – Roger that. – 准备点火 – 收到
[1:16:58] – Locked. – Depressurizing. – 就位 – 释放压力
[1:17:05] Engines up! 引擎启动
[1:17:36] Hello, Rom. 罗米利 怎么
[1:17:37] I’ve waited years. 我等了好多年
[1:17:40] How…? How many years? 等了多少年
[1:17:44] By now it must be… Twenty-three years… 到现在应该有 二十三年
[1:17:47] four months, eight days. 四个月零八天
[1:17:53] Doyle? 道尔在哪儿
[1:18:01] I thought I was prepared. I knew the theory. 我还以为我准备得充分 精通理论
[1:18:05] Reality’s different. 事实完全不同
[1:18:07] And Miller? 那米勒呢
[1:18:10] There’s nothing here for us. 这儿没我们要的东西
[1:18:15] Why didn’t you sleep? 你为什么不睡觉
[1:18:17] Oh, I had a couple of stretches. But I stopped believing you were coming back. 我曾经睡过几次 我认为你们已经回不来了
[1:18:22] And something seemed wrong about dreaming my life away. 把生命就这样睡掉也太浪费了
[1:18:26] I learned what I could from the black hole… 我尽我所能地研究这黑洞
[1:18:29] but I couldn’t send anything to your father. 还是没办法跟你爸爸联系
[1:18:32] We’ve been receiving, but nothing gets out. 我们只能接收 却什么也发不出去
[1:18:34] – Is he alive? – Oh, yeah. – 他还活着吗 – 活着
[1:18:37] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 真的 – 是的
[1:18:41] We’ve got years of messages stored. 我把很多年的信息都保存了起来
[1:18:45] Cooper. 库珀
[1:18:46] Messages span 23 years. 一共有二十三年的信息
[1:18:51] Play it from the beginning. 从头开始放
[1:18:56] Hey, Dad. 嗨 爸爸
[1:18:58] Checking in. Saying hi. 跟你 汇报一下
[1:19:02] Um… 嗯
[1:19:04] Finished second in school. 毕业成绩是第二名
[1:19:07] Miss Kurling’s still giving me C’s though. 科琳小姐还是给了个C
[1:19:10] Pulled me down, but second’s not bad. 拉低了分数 不过第二名也不错
[1:19:14] Grandpa attended the ceremony. 外公参加了毕业典礼
[1:19:17] Um… Oh. 哦
[1:19:20] I met another girl, Dad. 我遇到了一个女孩儿
[1:19:23] I, uh… 我觉得
[1:19:25] I really think this is the one. 这辈子就是她了
[1:19:28] Name’s Lois. That’s her right there. 她叫路易丝 这是她的照片
[1:19:34] Murphy stole Grandpa’s car. 墨菲偷着开外公的车
[1:19:36] She crashed it. She’s okay, though. 撞坏了 不过她没事
[1:19:40] Hey, Dad. 嗨 爸爸
[1:19:42] Look at this! 脸往这儿看
[1:19:44] You’re a grandpa. 你当爷爷了
[1:19:47] His name’s Jesse. 她叫杰西
[1:19:49] I kind of wanted to call him Coop, but Lois says, uh, maybe next time. 我想让她叫库珀 但是路易丝说下次吧
[1:19:54] Donald says he’s already earned the “great” part, so we just leave it at that. 唐纳德说他已经有重孙子了 别的就不用说了
[1:20:02] – Oh, dear. – Oh, dear. – 哦 来吧 – 宝贝儿
[1:20:05] Say “Bye-bye, Grandpa.” 说 爷爷再见
[1:20:07] Bye-bye, Grandpa. Okay. 说爷爷再见 真乖
[1:20:09] Sorry it’s been a while. 最近有点儿忙
[1:20:13] Just 因为
[1:20:16] what with Jesse and all. 因为杰西的事
[1:20:25] Grandpa died last week. 上个星期外公去世了
[1:20:27] We buried him out in the back forty next to Mom and Jesse. 我们把他葬在妈妈还有杰西的旁边
[1:20:33] Which is where we would have buried you if you’d ever come back. 那儿也有你的地方
[1:20:40] Murph was there at the funeral. 墨菲来参加了葬礼
[1:20:43] We don’t see her that much, but she came for that. 尽管不常见面 但她还是来了
[1:20:49] You aren’t listening to this, I know that. 我知道 你根本听不到这些
[1:20:54] All these messages are just, like… 所有的口信 都好像是
[1:20:58] drifting out there in the darkness. 被宇宙的黑暗 吞没了一样
[1:21:03] Lois says that, uh… 路易丝说我应该
[1:21:06] I have to let you go. 就此让你走
[1:21:09] And, uh… 那么
[1:21:12] So… 好吧
[1:21:16] I guess I’m letting you go. 那我就让你走吧
[1:21:20] I don’t know where you are, Dad… 我不知道你在哪儿 爸爸
[1:21:23] but I hope that you’re at peace. 但是我希望你平安
[1:21:28] Goodbye. 再见
[1:21:42] Hey, Dad. 嗨 爸爸
[1:21:47] Hey, Murph. 嗨 墨菲
[1:21:48] You son of a bitch. 你这个混蛋
[1:21:54] I never made one of these when you were still responding 你有消息的时候 我没说过话
[1:21:56] because I was so mad at you for leaving. 因为我还在为你的离开生气
[1:22:02] And then when you went quiet, it… 然后你就没消息了
[1:22:06] seemed like I should live with that decision. And I have. 看起来 我也只好这么过下去了
[1:22:14] But today’s my birthday. 可是今天是我的生日
[1:22:20] And it’s a special one, because you told me… 这个生日很特别 因为你说过
[1:22:27] You once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. 你曾说过 等你回来的时候 我们可能是一样的年纪
[1:22:33] And today I’m the age you were when you left. 今天 我就到了你离开时的年龄
[1:22:39] So it would be a real good time for you to come back. 所以现在就是你应该回来的时候了
[1:22:56] I didn’t mean to intrude. It’s just that I’ve never seen you in here before. 我不是打扰你 只是我以前从没见你来过这儿
[1:23:01] I’ve never been in here before. 我以前就从没在这儿过
[1:23:05] I talk to Amelia all the time. 我经常 跟我女儿说话
[1:23:08] It helps. 很有帮助
[1:23:10] – I’m glad you’ve started. – I haven’t. I… – 很高兴你这么做 – 我没做什么
[1:23:13] I just had something I needed to get out. 只是有些事情想说出来
[1:23:16] – I know they’re still out there. – I know. – 我知道他们还在那儿 – 我知道
[1:23:19] There are so many reasons their communications might not be getting through. 很多情况都会影响他们的通讯而导致无法联络
[1:23:23] I know, professor. 我明白 教授
[1:23:25] I’m not sure what I’m more afraid of. 我不明白 什么更让我害怕
[1:23:29] Them never coming back or… 是他们 永远不会再回来
[1:23:33] coming back to find we’ve failed. 还是回来后 发现我们失败了
[1:23:36] Then let’s succeed. 那我们就成功吧
[1:23:38] So… 那就
[1:23:40] back to the fourth iteration. Let’s run it through some new fields. 我们再回到第四迭代 看看从新的角度试一下
[1:23:45] With respect, professor, we’ve tried that hundreds of times. 不是冒犯您 教授 我们已经试过几百次了
[1:23:48] It only has to work once, Murph. 我们需要的 只是算通一次 墨菲
[1:23:55] Every rivet that they strike could have been a bullet. 他们敲击的每颗铆钉 都可能是一颗子弹
[1:23:59] We’ve done well for the world here… 我们对这世界已经尽力了
[1:24:01] whether or not we crack the equation before I kick the bucket. 不管我死之前算不算得出这方程式 都无所谓了
[1:24:06] – Don’t be morbid, professor. – I’m not afraid of death. – 别那么悲观 教授 – 我不害怕死亡
[1:24:10] I’m an old physicist. 我是一个老物理学家
[1:24:13] I’m afraid of time. 我害怕的是时间
[1:24:22] Time. 时间
[1:24:25] You’re afraid of time. 您害怕时间
[1:24:29] We’ve been trying to solve the equation… 我们一直以来试图解出这个方程式的前提条件
[1:24:31] without changing the underlying assumption about time. 是时间不变
[1:24:34] – And? – And that means… – 所以 – 所以就表示
[1:24:36] each iteration is an attempt to prove its own proof. 每一个迭代只是在尝试进行自我证明
[1:24:40] It’s recursive. It’s nonsensical. 这是递归算法 行不通的
[1:24:43] Are you calling my life’s work nonsense, Murph? 你是说我一生的工作都白干了 是吗
[1:24:47] No, I’m saying that you’ve been trying to… 不 我是说您一直在背着一只手
[1:24:49] finish it with one arm… No, with both arms. … Tied behind your back. 不 只是把两只手都捆在背后工作
[1:24:55] And I don’t understand why. 我不明白这是为什么
[1:24:58] I’m an old man, Murph. 我是个老人 墨菲
[1:25:01] Can we take this point up at another time? 我们能再另找时间谈吗
[1:25:03] I want to talk to my daughter. 我想跟我的女儿说说话
[1:25:08] Stepping out into the universe… 踏入宇宙我们就必须
[1:25:10] we must confront the reality of interstellar travel. 面对星际旅行的各种现实条件
[1:25:15] We must reach far beyond our own lifespans. 我们必须要远远地超越我们个体的生命范畴
[1:25:20] We must think not as individuals but as a species. 不能以个体思维来思考问题 要以种群为前提
[1:25:28] Do not go gentle into that good night 不要温顺地走进这个良夜
[1:25:33] TARS kept the Endurance right where we needed her. 塔斯把飞船停在了预定地点
[1:25:35] But the trip took years longer than we anticipated. 但我们花费的时间比预计的长了很多
[1:25:38] We no longer have the fuel to visit both prospects, so… 剩下的那两个星球我们只能去一个
[1:25:42] we have to choose. 因为燃料不够
[1:25:45] But how? 选哪个
[1:25:47] They’re both promising. 看上去都有希望
[1:25:50] Edmunds’ data is better, but Dr. Mann is the one still transmitting, so… 艾德蒙斯的数据比较好 而曼恩博士那里还在持续传送
[1:25:55] We’ve no reason to suspect Edmunds’s data would have soured. 没有证据表明艾德蒙斯的数据发生了变化
[1:25:59] His world has key elements to sustain human life. 他那儿有维持人类生命的关键元素
[1:26:02] – As does Dr. Mann’s. – Cooper, this is my field. – 曼恩博士那儿也一样 – 这是我擅长的领域
[1:26:06] And… 还有
[1:26:08] I really believe Edmunds’ is the better prospect. 我相信艾德蒙斯那边的可能性更大
[1:26:10] – Why? – Gargantua, that’s why. – 为什么 – 卡冈图亚就是原因
[1:26:15] Look at Miller’s planet. Hydrocarbons, organics, yes… 米勒的星球上 氢 有机物 没错
[1:26:19] but no life. Sterile. We’ll find the same thing on Mann’s. 但没有生命 荒漠 曼恩那儿也是一样
[1:26:24] Because of the black hole? 是因为黑洞吗
[1:26:26] Murphy’s Law. Whatever can happen will happen. 墨菲定律 可能发生的就会发生
[1:26:29] Accident is the first building block of evolution. 意外 是进化的第一块积木
[1:26:31] But when you’re orbiting a black hole not enough can happen. 但是绕着黑洞的轨道 就不可能有足够的意外发生
[1:26:34] It sucks in asteroids and comets, other events which would otherwise reach you. 小行星和彗星都被吞噬了 否则的话怎么也会遇到的
[1:26:39] We need to go further afield. 我们得走的再远些
[1:26:41] You once said that Dr. Mann… 你曾经说过 曼恩博士
[1:26:45] was the best of us. 是我们中最好的
[1:26:47] He’s remarkable. We’re only here because of him. 他很了不起 没有他 我们到不了这儿
[1:26:50] And yet… Yet here he is. 现在他就在这里
[1:26:53] He’s on the ground, and he’s sending a very unambiguous message, telling us… 在星球上 正在给我们发出非常明确的信息
[1:26:58] to come to his planet. 让我们去他的星球
[1:27:00] Granted, but Edmunds’ data is more promising. 但是 我觉得艾德蒙斯 他的数据更可靠
[1:27:05] We should vote. 投票吧
[1:27:06] Well, if we vote, there’s something you should know. 要投票 有一件事情你必须要先知道
[1:27:09] Brand? 布兰德
[1:27:10] He has a right to know. 他有权利知道
[1:27:12] That has nothing to do with it. 那跟这根本没关系
[1:27:14] – What does? – She’s in love with Wolf Edmunds. – 什么意思 – 她跟艾德蒙斯是恋人
[1:27:18] – Is that true? – Yes. – 真的 – 是的
[1:27:23] And that makes me want to follow my heart. 所以 我想要跟着我的心走
[1:27:29] But maybe we’ve spent too long trying to figure all this outwith theory. 我们习惯了依靠理论来解决问题 已经太久了
[1:27:33] You’re a scientist, Brand. 你是个科学家 布兰德
[1:27:35] So listen to me… 请听我说
[1:27:37] when I say that love isn’t something we invented. It’s… 我们要明白 爱 不是人类发明出来的东西
[1:27:43] observable, powerful. 它一直存在 而且很强大
[1:27:47] It has to mean something. 它是有意义的
[1:27:49] Love has meaning, yes. Social utility, social bonding, child rearing… 爱是有意义的 没错 社会效用 人际往来 生儿育女
[1:27:54] We love people who have died. Where’s the social utility in that? 爱一个死去的人 这能有什么社会效用
[1:27:58] None. 没有
[1:27:59] Maybe it means something more, something we can’t… 更多 我们 不能
[1:28:03] yet understand. 理解的
[1:28:05] Maybe it’s some evidence, some… 也许是 某种证据 比如
[1:28:10] artifact of a higher dimension that we can’t consciously perceive. 来自更高维度文明 而且是我们目前无法感知的
[1:28:14] I’m drawn across the universe to someone I haven’t seen in a decade… 我风尘仆仆穿越宇宙 寻找一个消失了十年的人
[1:28:19] who I know is probably dead. 我也知道他可能已经死了
[1:28:23] Love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving… 爱 是一种力量 可以让我们能够超越时空的维度
[1:28:26] that transcends dimensions of time and space. 来感知它的存在
[1:28:31] Maybe we should trust that, even if we can’t understand it yet. 也许我们应该相信它 尽管我们还不能真正地理解它
[1:28:40] All right, Cooper… 好吧 库珀
[1:28:44] yes… 没错
[1:28:46] the tiniest possibility of seeing Wolf again excites me. 能见到艾德蒙斯的机会再渺茫我也不放弃
[1:28:50] That doesn’t mean I’m wrong. 这不意味着我错了
[1:28:53] Honestly, Amelia… 老实说 布兰德
[1:28:57] it might. 不乐观
[1:29:05] TARS, chart a course for Dr. Mann’s. 塔斯 确定到曼恩博士的航迹
[1:29:24] We’ll lose about a third again. 这下又没了三分之一
[1:29:26] But next year… 不过明年
[1:29:30] Next year I’m gonna work Nelson’s farm and we’ll make it up. 我可以用纳尔森的农场补回来
[1:29:33] What happened to Nelson? 纳尔森怎么了
[1:29:41] Murph, would you like some more souffle’? 墨菲 要不要再来点蛋奶酥
[1:29:43] Oh, no. I’m full, thanks. It was delicious. 不不不 我饱了 谢谢 很好吃
[1:29:48] Coop, finish your fritter, please. 库珀 别浪费食物
[1:29:52] Will you spend the night? Your room is exactly as you left it. It’s ready. 晚上在这儿住吗 你的房间还和原来一样 一直都没有
[1:29:56] I need to get back. 我得回去
[1:29:57] My sewing machine is in there, but there’s plenty… 我把缝纫机放在那里了
[1:30:00] I need to… 我必须
[1:30:04] Too many memories. 太多的回忆了
[1:30:06] We might have something for that. Hey, Coop. 嗨 库珀
[1:30:17] The dust. 灰太大
[1:30:20] Lois, I have a friend who… 路易丝 我有个朋友
[1:30:23] could look at his lungs. 可以帮他看看
[1:30:43] – Amelia, I’m sorry. – You were just being objective. – 布兰德 我很抱歉 – 你只是客观分析
[1:30:46] Unless you’re punishing me for screwing up on Miller’s planet. 除非你是在惩罚我搞砸了米勒的星球
[1:30:49] No, this wasn’t a personal decision. 不 这不是我一个人的决定
[1:30:53] If you’re wrong, you will have a very personal decision to make. 如果你错了 就要做一个个人的决定
[1:30:57] Your fuel calculations are based on a return journey. 你是按返回地球计算燃料的
[1:31:00] Strike out on Mann’s planet, and we’ll have to decide whether to return home… 如果登陆曼恩的星球 我们就要决定是返回地球
[1:31:04] or push on to Edmunds’ with Plan B. 还是去艾德蒙斯那里试试B计划
[1:31:07] Starting a colony could save us from extinction. 创建殖民地 能让人类免于灭绝
[1:31:11] You might have to decide between seeing your children again… 你可能要决定回去跟孩子团聚
[1:31:14] and the future of the human race. 还是选择人类的未来
[1:31:17] I trust you’ll be as objective then. 相信你一定会很客观
[1:31:26] He’s been asking for you since he came to. 他醒过来之后 一直在找你
[1:31:28] We were trying to reach you. 我们就设法联系了你
[1:31:36] Murph. 墨菲
[1:31:38] I’m here, professor. 我在这儿 教授
[1:31:40] I let you all down. 我让你们失望了
[1:31:43] No, you got us so far. Real close. 不 我们的意见很接近了
[1:31:48] I’ll finish what you started. 我会继续走下去的
[1:31:50] Good, good Murph. 好 很好 墨菲
[1:31:54] You had faith… 您带的路
[1:31:58] All those… 那么
[1:32:00] All those years. 那么多年
[1:32:03] I… 我
[1:32:05] I asked you to have faith. 我叫你坚持信念
[1:32:09] I wanted you to believe… 希望你能相信
[1:32:13] that your father… 你的父亲
[1:32:18] would come back. 一定会回来
[1:32:20] I do, professor. 我相信 教授
[1:32:23] Forgive me, Murph. 原谅我 墨菲
[1:32:25] There’s nothing to forgive. 您不需要我原谅什么
[1:32:30] I… 我
[1:32:32] I lied, Murph. 我骗了你 墨菲
[1:32:36] I lied to you. 我骗了你
[1:32:44] There was no need for him to… 他没有理由 也没有必要
[1:32:49] To come back. 再回到这里
[1:32:53] There is no way to help us. 我们没有任何希望了
[1:32:58] But Plan A… 可是A计划
[1:32:59] All this. All these people. 我们这些人
[1:33:03] And the equation. 和您的推演
[1:33:09] Did my father know? 我父亲知道吗
[1:33:15] Did he leave me? 他抛弃了我
[1:33:20] Do… 不要
[1:33:23] not… 温顺地
[1:33:25] go… 走
[1:33:27] gentle… 进
[1:33:31] No. 不
[1:33:34] No! 不
[1:33:36] You can’t leave. 您 您不能走
[1:33:38] You… No. 不能 不能
[1:33:41] Dr. Brand, I’m sorry to tell you that 布兰德博士 我很遗憾地告诉你
[1:33:43] your father died today. He had no pain. 你父亲今天去世了他没有痛苦
[1:33:46] He was at peace. 走得很安详
[1:33:48] I’m very sorry for your loss. 我对此深表遗憾
[1:34:03] Brand, did you know? 布兰德 你知道吗
[1:34:07] He told you, right? 他告诉你了 是吗
[1:34:11] You knew. 你怎么知道
[1:34:15] This was all a sham. 这全是假的
[1:34:21] You left us here. 我们被扔在这里
[1:34:25] To suffocate. 窒息
[1:34:28] To starve. 挨饿
[1:34:57] Frozen cloud. 是冻云
[1:37:23] It’s okay. 好了
[1:37:24] It’s okay. 没事了
[1:37:33] It’s okay. 没事了
[1:37:40] Pray you never learn… 希望你永远不会知道
[1:37:43] just how good it can be to see another face. 再次看见人类 是多美好的事
[1:37:55] I hadn’t a lot of hope to begin with, but… 一开始 我就没抱什么希望
[1:37:57] after so long, I had none. 过了那么久 更绝望了
[1:38:01] My supplies were completely exhausted. 我的补给已经全消耗光了
[1:38:06] The last time I went to sleep, I didn’t even set a waking date. 所以休眠之前 我都没设定醒来的日期
[1:38:13] You have literally raised me from the dead. 你们真的是让我起死回生了
[1:38:17] – Lazarus. – Hm. – 拉撒路 – 嗯
[1:38:20] – What about the others? – I’m afraid you’re it, sir. – 其他人怎么样了 – 恐怕只有你了
[1:38:24] So far, surely. 当然
[1:38:27] No, our present situation is that there’s very little chance of rescuing any others. 不 以我们现在的状况 救援其他人的机会很小
[1:38:36] Dr. Mann. Dr. Mann? 曼恩博士 曼恩博士
[1:38:39] Tell us about your world. 说说你的事情吧
[1:38:44] Our world, we hope. 希望也是你们的
[1:38:50] Our world, uh, is cold… 我们的世界很冷
[1:38:52] stark… 很荒凉
[1:38:56] but undeniably beautiful. 不可否认的是也很美
[1:39:00] The days are 67 hours long, cold. 白天有六十七个小时 很冷
[1:39:07] The nights are… 夜晚是六十七个
[1:39:09] 67 far colder hours. 更冷的小时
[1:39:17] The gravity is a very, very pleasant 80 percent of the Earth’s. 引力很舒服 只有地球上的百分之八十
[1:39:21] Now, up here where I landed, the water is alkali… 在我着陆的地方 水是碱性的
[1:39:25] and the air has too much ammonia to breathe for more than just a few minutes… 空气中氨的含量太高 呼吸几分钟就受不了了
[1:39:29] but down at the surface, and there is a surface… 但是在它的表层下面 还有一个层面
[1:39:33] the chlorine dissipates. 氯气开始消散
[1:39:35] The ammonia gives way to crystalline hydrocarbons and breathable air. 氨转化成结晶性烃 和能呼吸的空气
[1:39:39] To organics. 提供有机物
[1:39:41] Possibly even to life. 甚至也包括 生命体
[1:39:44] We might be sharing this world. 我们可以分享这个世界
[1:39:47] These readings are from the surface? 这些是表层的读数吗
[1:39:49] Over the years, I’ve dropped various probes. 这些年 我放出很多探测器
[1:39:53] – How far have you explored? – I’ve mounted several major expeditions. – 你勘探了多远 – 我进行了几次远征探险
[1:39:56] But with oxygen in limited supply, KIPP there really did most of the legwork. 但是因为氧气的限制 大部分是基普在跑腿
[1:40:01] – What went wrong with him, sir? – Degeneration. – 它怎么会变成这样 – 它是严重老化
[1:40:03] He misidentified the first organics we found as ammonia crystals. 它把我们发现的第一个有机体错认为是氨晶
[1:40:07] We struggled on for a time, but ultimately I decommissioned him and… 我们挣扎了一阵子 但最后我还是让它退役了
[1:40:11] used his power source to keep the mission going. 留下电源来保证任务
[1:40:14] I thought I was alone before I shut him down. 关掉它之前还以为只有我一个人
[1:40:17] Would you like me to look at him? 能让我检查一下吗
[1:40:19] No. No. He needs a human touch. 不 不 它需要的是人类
[1:40:21] Dr. Brand, CASE is relaying a message for you from the comm station. 布兰德博士 凯斯从信息中心传来一个给你的消息
[1:40:26] Okay. Be right there. Excuse me. 好的 我这就来 抱歉
[1:40:40] Dr. Brand, I’m sorry to tell you that your father died today. 布兰德博士 我很遗憾地告诉你 你父亲今天去世了
[1:40:44] He had no pain. 他没有痛苦
[1:40:48] He was at peace. 走得很安详
[1:40:52] I’m sorry for your loss. 我对此深表遗憾
[1:40:56] Is that Murph? 是墨菲
[1:40:58] She’s… She’s grown. 她 她长大了
[1:41:01] Brand, did you know? 布兰德 你知道吗
[1:41:03] He told you, right? 他告诉你了 是吗
[1:41:08] You knew. 你怎么知道
[1:41:11] This was all a sham. 这全是假的
[1:41:14] You left us here. 我们被扔在这里
[1:41:17] To suffocate. 窒息
[1:41:21] To starve. 挨饿
[1:41:26] Did my father know too? 我父亲也知道吗
[1:41:30] Dad? 爸爸
[1:41:33] I just want to know… 你是不是真的
[1:41:36] if you left me here to die. 把我扔在这里等死
[1:41:41] I just have to know. 我只是想知道
[1:41:49] Cooper, my… 库珀 我
[1:41:51] My father dedicated… 我父亲
[1:41:54] his whole life to Plan A. I have no idea what she’s talking about. 把他的一生都给了A计划 我不知道她到底在说什么
[1:42:00] I do. 我知道
[1:42:07] He never even hoped to get the people off the Earth? 他从没想过要把地球上的人送走
[1:42:11] No. 对
[1:42:16] But he’s been trying to solve the gravity equation for 40 years. 但是他花了四十年时间推演那个引力方程式
[1:42:20] Amelia, your father solved his equation before I even left. 你父亲在我离开之前 就解出了那个方程式
[1:42:24] Then why wouldn’t he use it? 那他为什么不用呢
[1:42:26] The equation couldn’t reconcile relativity with quantum mechanics. You need more. 因为这个方程式不能调和相对论与量子力学 需要更多
[1:42:30] More? More what? 更多 更多什么
[1:42:32] More data. You need to see into a black hole. 更多数据 需要看到黑洞的内部
[1:42:36] The laws of nature prohibit a naked singularity. 自然法则禁止了赤裸的奇点
[1:42:38] Romilly, is that true? 罗米利 这是真的吗
[1:42:41] If a black hole is an oyster, then the singularity’s the pearl inside. 如果黑洞是贝壳 那么奇点就是里面的珍珠
[1:42:45] The gravity’s so strong, it’s always hidden in darkness… 强烈的引力让它始终藏在黑暗之中
[1:42:47] behind the horizon. 在边界之内
[1:42:50] That’s why we call it a black hole. 所以我们叫它黑洞
[1:42:53] Okay, but if we see beyond the horizon… 好吧 可是 如果能看到边界那一边
[1:42:57] We can’t, Coop. 那是不可能的
[1:42:58] There are some things that aren’t meant to be known. 有些事本不该说出来
[1:43:01] Your father had to find another way to save the human race from extinction. 你父亲找到了另一种 能使人类免于灭绝的办法
[1:43:05] Plan B. A colony. B计划 殖民地
[1:43:07] Why not tell people? 为什么不说出来
[1:43:10] – Why keep building those stations? – He knew how hard it would be… – 为什么还要建造那些空间站 – 因为他们知道
[1:43:13] to get people to work together to save the species instead of themselves. 让人们联起手来牺牲自我拯救种群 比拯救他们自己和孩子
[1:43:18] Or their children. 要难得多
[1:43:19] Bullshit. 胡扯
[1:43:20] You never would’ve come unless you believed you would save them. 如果知道救不了孩子们 你根本不会来这儿
[1:43:23] Evolution has yet to transcend that simple barrier. 人类的进化还没有超越这个简单的障碍
[1:43:27] We can care deeply, selflessly about… 我们能为认识的人付出情感
[1:43:29] those we know, but that empathy rarely extends beyond our line of sight. 甚至付出一切 但是这种付出很难超越个人视野
[1:43:33] But the lie. 这是欺骗
[1:43:38] That monstrous lie? 是弥天大谎
[1:43:42] Unforgivable. 不可原谅的
[1:43:43] And he knew that. 他早就知道
[1:43:45] He was prepared to destroy his own humanity in order to save the species. 他准备好了 以毁灭自己的人性 来拯救人类
[1:43:50] – He made an incredible sacrifice. – No. – 他做出了巨大的牺牲 – 不
[1:43:54] An incredible sacrifice is being made by the people on Earth who are gonna die! 真正做出巨大牺牲的是那些在地球上等死的人
[1:43:59] Because in his fucking arrogance… 因为该死的自负
[1:44:02] he declared their case hopeless. 他就判了他们死刑
[1:44:04] I’m sorry, Cooper… 很抱歉 库珀
[1:44:06] their case is hopeless. 他们的确没希望了
[1:44:08] No. No. 不 不
[1:44:11] We are the future. 我们才是未来
[1:44:16] Cooper, what can I do? 库珀 我能做什么
[1:44:21] Let me go home. 让我回家
[1:44:23] You’re absolutely positive? 你真的能确定吗
[1:44:26] His solution was correct. He’d had it for years. 他的算法没错 早就解出来了
[1:44:29] – It’s worthless? – It’s half the answer. – 可是那没用 – 那只是一半
[1:44:33] Okay, how do you find the other half? 好吧 怎么找到另一半答案
[1:44:36] Out there? A black hole. 外太空 那个黑洞
[1:44:38] – But stuck down here on Earth? – Yeah? – 和地球有什么关联 – 什么
[1:44:42] I’m not sure you can. 你是指不上了
[1:44:46] God, they just pack up and leave. 天呐 都在收拾东西撤离
[1:44:50] What are they hoping to find? 他们能撤到哪儿去
[1:44:53] Survival. 为了生存
[1:45:02] Damn it. 该死的
[1:45:06] Murph, don’t…? Don’t people have a right to know? 墨菲 他们就没权利知道
[1:45:10] Panic won’t help. We just have to keep working, same as ever. 惶恐无济于事 我们只能像以往一样继续工作
[1:45:14] But isn’t that exactly what Professor Brand was manipulating us to do? 但是 这不是布兰德教授操纵我们做的吗
[1:45:18] Brand gave up on us. I’m still trying to solve this. 布兰德放弃了我们 我要自己把它解出来
[1:45:22] So… 那
[1:45:24] do you have an idea? 你有什么主意
[1:45:26] A feeling. 凭感觉
[1:45:31] I told you about my ghost. 我说过我的幽灵
[1:45:35] My dad thought I called it a ghost… 我爸爸以为我叫它幽灵
[1:45:38] because I was scared of it. 是因为我害怕它
[1:45:43] But I was never scared of it. 我从来没有害怕过
[1:45:46] I called it a ghost because it felt 我叫它幽灵 是因为
[1:45:52] It felt like a person. 因为它感觉像一个人
[1:45:56] It was trying to tell me something. 在试图告诉我什么
[1:46:00] If there’s an answer here on Earth, it’s back there… 如果地球上有个答案 那就应该
[1:46:04] somehow, in that room. 在那间屋子里
[1:46:06] So I have to find it. 我必须找到它
[1:46:11] We’re running out of time. 我们的时间不多了
[1:46:15] What about auxiliary oxygen scrubbers? 那备用氧气净化器呢
[1:46:17] No, they can stay. I’ll be sleeping anyway. 可以留下 凯斯 我大部分时间在休眠
[1:46:20] – Hey, Coop? – Yeah? – 嗨 库珀 – 怎么了
[1:46:21] I have a suggestion for your return journey. 我对你的回程有个建议
[1:46:24] – Yeah, what’s that? – Have one last crack at the black hole. – 什么建议 – 最后再试一次黑洞
[1:46:28] I’m going home, Rom. 我要回家 伙计
[1:46:30] Yeah, I know. This isn’t going to cost you any time. 是啊 我知道 浪费不了你多少时间
[1:46:34] There’s a chance for the people on Earth. 给地球上的人一次机会
[1:46:37] – Talk to me. – Gargantua’s an older spinning black hole. – 你说吧 – 卡冈图亚是个更老的旋转黑洞
[1:46:40] – It’s what we call a gentle singularity. – Gentle? – 我们把它称为温和的奇点 – 温和的
[1:46:44] They’re hardly gentle. But the tidal gravity is so quick that… 实际并不温和 但是引力潮汐非常快
[1:46:47] something crossing the horizon fast might survive. A probe, say. 如果穿越边界的东西足够快就有希望 比如探测器
[1:46:52] – What happens after it crosses? – After the horizon is a complete mystery. – 穿越之后会怎么样 – 边界的另一边 完全是个谜
[1:46:57] So, what’s to say there isn’t some way that the probe… 所以 你应该问探测器看到了奇点
[1:47:00] can glimpse the singularity and relay the quantum data? 却无法传回量子数据怎么办
[1:47:03] If he’s equipped to transmit every form of energy that can pulse. 他需要装备能传输任何形式脉冲能量的装置
[1:47:06] Just when did this probe become a “he,” professor? 什么时候探测器变成了”他” 教授
[1:47:10] TARS is the obvious candidate. 塔斯是最佳人选
[1:47:12] I’ve already told him what to look for. 我已经告诉他要找什么了
[1:47:14] I’d need the old optical transmitter off KIPP, Cooper. 我得从基普身上拆一个旧零件
[1:47:17] You’d do this for us? 你要替我们去
[1:47:19] Before you get all teary, remember that as a robot I have to do anything you say. 在你热泪盈眶之前 记住机器人必须对主人言听计从
[1:47:24] Your cue light’s broken. 你的指示灯坏了
[1:47:25] I’m not joking. 我没开玩笑
[1:47:29] I’ll need TARS to remove and adapt some components from KIPP. 我得让塔斯从基普身上拆些旧零件换上
[1:47:33] I don’t want to disturb his archival functions. 但不能损坏它的信息管理系统
[1:47:35] I’ll supervise. 我会看着它的
[1:47:37] All right. 好吧
[1:47:38] Dr. Mann, we need to find three secure sites. 曼恩博士 我们需要三个安全的地方
[1:47:41] One for Brand’s lab, two for habitat. 一个做布兰德的实验室 两个做生活区
[1:47:43] Once those modules have landed, you don’t want to move them. 等飞船着陆后 就不方便移动了
[1:47:46] I can take you to the probe sites, but I don’t think… 我可以带你去探测地点 但是我觉得
[1:47:49] these conditions will hold. I think we should wait. 不会一直都这样 应该再等等
[1:47:51] CASE is headed down with the rest of the distillery equipment. 凯斯已经把剩下的净水设备都搬下来了
[1:47:54] I’d really like to secure those sites by nightfall. 我希望在天黑前建好营地
[1:47:59] Well, these squalls do usually blow over. 说不准什么时候就会起风
[1:48:03] Okay, then. 没问题
[1:48:04] – You’ll need a long-range transmitter. – Got it. – 不过你需要长距离传输器 – 带着呢
[1:48:06] – Are you charged? – Yeah. – 电量呢 – 够
[1:48:09] Follow me. 跟着我
[1:48:10] TARS, 72 hours, yeah? 塔斯 七十二小时
[1:48:13] Roger that, Cooper. 我明白 库珀
[1:48:20] Brand told me why you feel you have to go back. 布兰德 跟我说了 你为什么要回去
[1:48:25] But I’d be remiss if I didn’t at least mention… 但是出于责任 我还是要说
[1:48:28] that a mission such as ours could certainly use an extra engineer. 像这样的任务 只要多一个工程师 就多一份保障
[1:48:34] You better slow down, turbo. Safety first, CASE, remember. 路上当心点 小子 可别忘了安全第一
[1:48:39] Safety first, Cooper. 我知道了 库珀
[1:48:42] I have to tell you, Dr. Mann, I’m honored to be a part of this. 说实话 曼恩博士 我很荣幸能够参与行动
[1:48:45] But once we set up base camp and secure those modules, my work’s done here. 不过营地建好后 确认飞船安全 我就该收工了
[1:48:51] I’m going home. 我要回家去
[1:49:00] You have attachments. But even without a family… 你心里有牵挂 不过就算你没有家庭
[1:49:04] I can promise you that that yearning to be with other people is powerful. 我敢保证 你对别人的思念也同样会是很强烈
[1:49:09] That emotion is at the foundation… 这种感情 对人类来说
[1:49:13] of what makes us human. It’s not to be taken lightly. 是根深蒂固的 可别小看了它
[1:49:24] – How long have you had that cough? – A while. – 你这样咳嗽有多久了 – 有阵子了
[1:49:37] Mom lets me play in here. 妈妈让我在这儿玩
[1:49:41] I don’t touch your stuff. 我不乱动东西
[1:50:14] Just take this gently. 动作最好轻点儿
[1:50:20] You know why we couldn’t just send machines on these missions, don’t you? 你知道我们为什么不能派机器执行这些任务吗 库珀
[1:50:24] A machine doesn’t improvise well because you can’t program a fear of death. 机器根本没法跟人相比 他们不会有对死亡的恐惧
[1:50:30] Our survival instinct is our single greatest… 求生的本能让我们在濒死的时候
[1:50:32] source of inspiration. Take you, for example. 创造出奇迹 就拿你来说吧
[1:50:37] A father… 父亲
[1:50:38] with a survival instinct that extends to your kids. 把对生存的渴望 延伸到孩子身上
[1:50:43] What does research tell us is the last thing you’re going to see before you die? 知道人在临死前 看到的最后一幅画面 是什么吗
[1:50:49] Your children. Their faces. 是孩子 孩子的脸
[1:50:52] At the moment of death, your mind’s gonna push… 在死亡的瞬间 你会完全下意识地
[1:50:54] a little bit harder to survive. 挣扎求生
[1:50:57] For them. 放不下它
[1:50:59] Deep breath. 深呼吸
[1:51:02] Uh, hey. I bet you’re Coop. Why don’t you have a seat here for me? 嗨 你是库珀吧 过来 先坐这儿等一下
[1:51:06] It’s bad. They cannot stay here. 很不好 他们得离开这儿
[1:51:09] – Okay? – Yeah. – 懂吗 – 懂了
[1:51:19] TARS, what’s taking so long? 怎么这么长时间
[1:51:21] Professor, I am having trouble completing the boot up. 程序初始化的时候遇到了一点麻烦
[1:51:24] I don’t understand. 我还是不明白
[1:51:32] Ifsfunny. 真有意思
[1:51:35] When I left Earth… 离开地球的时候
[1:51:38] I thought I was prepared to die. 还以为做好了死的准备
[1:51:42] The truth is… 可事实是
[1:51:46] I never really considered the possibility that my planet wasn’t the one. 我从来没有 考虑过这里不具备生存条件的可能性
[1:51:53] Nothing worked out the way it was supposed to. 结果跟预想的完全不同
[1:51:56] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:52:05] All right, buddy, give me a big deep breath. 好了 小朋友 我们现在做个深呼吸
[1:52:13] What is this? 怎么回事
[1:52:15] – What are you doing? – I’m sorry! I can’t let you leave with that ship. – 你想干什么 – 对不起了 不能让你把飞船带走
[1:52:19] We’re gonna need it to complete the mission… 我需要它 来完成这个任务
[1:52:22] once the others realize what this place isn’t. 一旦有人 发现 这里条件不合适
[1:52:25] We cannot survive here. I’m sorry! 我们就全都得死 对不起了
[1:52:29] I’m sorry! 对不起
[1:52:39] – They can’t stay here anymore. – You have to leave right now. – 他们不能再待在这里 – 得离开这儿 马上
[1:52:43] Let me make something abundantly clear. You have a responsibility… 听着 有些事情我得跟你说清楚 你有责任让他们
[1:52:46] – Oh! Jesus! – Coop, get her stuff. She’s going home. – 我的天啊 – 库珀 拿上他的东西 让他走
[1:52:50] Dad didn’t raise you to be this dumb, Tom! 爸爸怎么把你养成了一头蠢猪
[1:52:52] Dad didn’t raise me, Grandpa did. And he’s buried out back with Mom and Jesse. 养我的不是爸爸 是外公 他就埋在后面 还有妈妈 杰西
[1:52:57] You faked all the data? 你的数据都是假的
[1:53:01] Yeah. 对
[1:53:06] There’s no surface? 下面也没有表层
[1:53:08] No. 没有
[1:53:10] I tried to do my duty, Cooper… 我也想要尽职尽责
[1:53:12] but I knew the day that I arrived here that this place had nothing. 很不幸 一到这儿我就知道 这儿什么都没有
[1:53:18] And I resisted the temptation for years… 我忍着冲动 在这儿挣扎了好多年
[1:53:22] but I knew that… 可是 我知道
[1:53:25] if I just pressed that button, then… 一旦我按下 那个按钮
[1:53:28] somebody would come and save me. 就一定会有人来救我
[1:53:31] You fucking coward. 你这个该死的懦夫
[1:53:33] Yes. 是的
[1:53:40] Yes. 是的
[1:53:43] Yes. 是的
[1:53:45] Yes. 是的
[1:53:58] Listen, if you’re not going to go, let your family go. Just save your family. 如果你不想走 那就让你的家人们走吧 给他们一条活路
[1:54:03] And we go live underground with you? 跟你一起住到地下 是吗
[1:54:05] Pray that Daddy comes to save us? 祈祷爸爸会来救我们
[1:54:07] Dad’s not coming back. He never was coming back. It’s up to me. 爸爸不会回来了 因为他根本就没想回来 现在取决于我
[1:54:11] You’re gonna save everybody? 你要拯救所有人
[1:54:13] – Because Dad couldn’t do it. – Dad didn’t even try! – 因为爸爸做不到 – 爸爸根本就没有试过
[1:54:16] Dad just abandoned us! 他只是抛弃了我们
[1:54:19] He left us here to die. 把我们留在这儿等死
[1:54:22] Nobody’s going with you. 没人会跟你一起走
[1:54:27] You gonna wait for your next kid to die? 那你就等着再失去一个孩子吧
[1:54:33] Get out. 滚出去
[1:54:35] And don’t come back. 再也别回来
[1:54:41] You can keep my stuff. 东西都送给你吧
[1:54:54] Stop it! 住手
[1:54:58] No. No! 不 不
[1:55:01] Dr. Mann, there’s a 50-50 chance you’re gonna kill yourself! 曼恩博士 你在杀我的同时也有可能杀掉你自己
[1:55:05] Those are the best odds I’ve had in years. 这是我这么多年最好的机会
[1:55:27] Don’t judge me, Cooper. 不要怪我 库珀
[1:55:30] You were never tested like I was. 你没有经受过这样的考验
[1:55:32] Few men have been. 你们都没有
[1:55:42] You tried your best, Murph. 你已经尽力了
[1:55:53] You’re feeling it, aren’t you? 感觉到了 是吗
[1:55:56] The survival instinct. 那种求生的欲望
[1:55:59] That’s what drove me. It’s what drives all of us. And it’s what’s gonna save us. 就是它驱使着我 驱使我们所有人 最终会拯救我们
[1:56:04] Because I want to save all of us. For you, Cooper. 我想要拯救所有人 为你 库珀
[1:56:13] I’m sorry, I can’t watch you go through this. I’m sorry. 对不起 库珀 我实在不忍心看你这么痛苦
[1:56:17] I thought I could, but I can’t. 我以为我行 但是不行
[1:56:20] I’m here. I’m here for you. 我在这儿 在这儿陪着你
[1:56:23] Just listen to my voice, Cooper. 听着我的声音 库珀
[1:56:26] I’m right here. 我就在这儿
[1:56:29] You’re not alone. 你并不孤单
[1:56:40] Do you see your children? 看见你的孩子了吗
[1:56:45] It’s okay. 别害怕
[1:56:47] They’re right there with you. 他们在这儿陪着你
[1:56:53] Did Professor Brand tell you that poem before you left? 出发前布兰德教授没给你读那首诗吗
[1:56:56] Do you remember? 还记得吗
[1:57:00] Do not go gentle into that good night 不要温顺地走进那个良夜
[1:57:04] Old age should burn and rave 激情不能 被消沉的暮色
[1:57:07] At close of day 淹没
[1:57:11] Rage, rage against the dying of the light 咆哮吧 痛斥那光的退缩
[1:57:38] Brand! Help! 布兰德 救命
[1:57:39] – Help! – Cooper – 救命 救命 – 库珀
[1:57:48] CASE! 凯斯
[1:57:50] No air. 空气
[1:57:52] Ammonia. 空气
[1:57:54] Cooper. Cooper, we’re coming! CASE! 库珀 库珀 坚持住 凯斯
[1:57:57] – I have a fix. – Go! Go, go, go! – 我知道 – 快 快快快
[1:57:59] And away! 出发了
[1:58:13] Cooper, we’re coming. Hang in there. Don’t talk. 库珀 坚持住 不要讲话
[1:58:15] Try to breathe as little as possible. We’re almost there. 尽量降低呼吸频率 我马上到
[1:58:21] There’s a security lockout, sir. 设置安全保护程序 先生
[1:58:23] It requires a person to access function. 必须是人类才能访问
[1:58:31] It’s all yours, sir. 都是你的了 先生
[1:58:41] Try not to breathe. 要屏住呼吸
[1:58:43] We’re coming. We’re coming right now. 我们来了 马上就到
[1:58:45] CASE, come on! Come on! 凯斯 快点儿 快点儿
[1:58:48] We got to go faster, CASE! Faster, faster, faster! 快点儿 快点儿 快点儿 快点儿 快点儿 快点儿 快
[1:58:55] Hang in there. Come on. 你要坚持住 库珀
[1:59:03] I see him, I see him! CASE, bank! Bank right! 我看见了 看见了 看见了 凯斯 近侧 右近侧
[1:59:25] Cooper! Cooper! 库珀 库珀
[1:59:27] I’m here! 我来了
[1:59:52] This data makes no sense. 奇怪 完全不对啊
[2:00:02] I’m sorry. 对不起
[2:00:04] – What? – Mann was lying! – 什么 – 曼恩在撒谎
[2:00:14] Go. Go. 走 走
[2:00:17] Romilly. 罗米利
[2:00:18] Romilly! 罗米利
[2:00:20] Romilly! Do you read me, Romilly? 罗米利 听见吗 罗米利
[2:00:23] Step back, professor! Step back! 当心 教授 当心
[2:00:33] – Romilly… – Romilly, do you read me? – 罗米利 – 罗米利 听见了吗
[2:00:38] Keep watch! 等在这儿
[2:00:41] Lois? 路易丝
[2:00:42] – What happened to caution, CASE? – Safety first, Cooper. – 我是怎么说的 凯斯 – 安全第一
[2:00:46] Romilly? Romilly, do you read me? This is Brand. 罗米利 罗米利 听见了吗 我是布兰德
[2:00:52] Romilly? 罗米利
[2:00:54] Dr. Brand. Cooper. There’s been an explosion. 布兰德 库珀博士 刚才发生了爆炸
[2:00:57] Dr. Mann’s compound. 曼恩博士的驻地
[2:01:26] TARS, TARS, 10 o’clock! 塔斯 十点钟方向
[2:01:35] Let me know when TARS is aboard. 它上来后通知我
[2:01:40] Romilly did not survive. 罗米利已经死了
[2:01:43] I could not save him. 我救不了他
[2:01:45] – TARS is in. – I’ll take her now. – 塔斯上来了 – 现在我来飞
[2:01:47] – Do we have a fix on the Ranger? – He’s pushing into orbit! – 能看见徘徊者吗 – 它在驶向轨道
[2:01:50] If he takes control of that ship, we’re dead. 如果让他得逞 我们就死定了
[2:01:54] – He’d maroon us? – He is marooning us. – 他会放逐我们 – 我们已经被放逐了
[2:01:59] I’ll meet you guys downstairs. Go wait by the car. 你们先下楼 在车那边等我
[2:02:09] Come on! Give me your bag. Get in the backseat. Get in the backseat now! 快 把包给我 坐到后座去 坐到后座去 快
[2:02:19] Dr. Mann, please respond. 曼恩博士 听到请回答
[2:02:22] Dr. Mann, please respond! 曼恩博士 听到请回答
[2:02:24] He doesn’t know the Endurance docking procedure. 他不知道永恒号的对接步骤
[2:02:26] – The autopilot does. – Not since TARS disabled it. – 有自动驾驶程序 – 被塔斯毁掉了
[2:02:30] Nice. 很好
[2:02:31] – What’s your trust setting, TARS? – Lower than yours apparently. – 看来你早就怀疑他了 塔斯 – 显然比你早
[2:02:38] Do not attempt docking. I repeat, do not attempt docking. 不要试图对接 重复 不要试图对接 听到请回答
[2:02:42] Please res… 收到请…
[2:03:42] Auto-docking sequence withheld. 自动对接程序拒绝响应
[2:03:45] – Override. – Unauthorized. – 忽略 – 您没有权限
[2:03:48] Override. 我说忽略
[2:03:50] Unauthorized. 您没有权限
[2:03:56] Do not attempt docking. I repeat, do not attempt docking. Please resp… 不要试图对接 重复 不要试图对接 听到请回答
[2:04:44] Moving slowly toward the Endurance. 慢慢向飞船移动
[2:05:10] Imperfect contact. 未完成对接
[2:05:12] – Override. – Hatch lockout. – 忽略 – 无法开启
[2:05:22] – Is he locked on yet? – Imperfectly. – 完成对接了吗 – 接近完成
[2:05:26] Dr. Mann, do not… 曼恩博士 不要
[2:05:49] Hatch lockout disengaged. 舱门锁定已解除
[2:06:01] Dr. Mann, do not, I repeat, do not open the hatch. 曼恩博士 不要 重复 不要打开舱门
[2:06:05] I repeat, do not open the hatch. 重复 不要打开舱门
[2:06:07] If you open the hatch, the airlock will depressurize. 打开舱门 气密舱会失去压力的
[2:06:35] – What happens if he blows the airlock? – Nothing good. – 如果他强行打开呢 – 没好事
[2:06:44] Okay, pull back. Retro thrusters, everything we’ve got, CASE! 倒车 倒车 反向推进 马上离开这儿
[2:06:46] – Thrusters are full! – Back! – 最大速度了 – 快退
[2:06:48] Relay my transmission to the on board computer… 塔斯 和我连接到飞船的电脑
[2:06:50] and have it rebroadcast as emergency P.A. 以舱内紧急广播形式连续播送
[2:06:53] Dr. Mann… 曼恩博士
[2:06:56] I repeat, do not open the inner hatch. I repeat… 重复 曼恩博士 不要打开内舱门
[2:06:59] Brand? 布兰德
[2:07:01] I don’t know what he said to you… 我不知道他跟你说了什么
[2:07:03] but I am taking command of the Endurance. 反正我马上要控制飞船了
[2:07:06] And then we can talk about completing the mission. 然后我们再谈谈怎么完成任务
[2:07:12] Dr. Mann, listen to me. 曼恩博士 请听我说
[2:07:15] This is not about my life. 这不是关于我的生命
[2:07:17] Or Cooper’s life. This is about all mankind. 也不是库珀的 这关系到整个人类的
[2:07:21] There is a moment… 从现在开始
[2:07:29] it is not sa… 这样很危
[2:07:38] Oh, my God. 噢 天呐
[2:07:58] There’s no point using fuel to chase… 库珀 没有必要用你的燃料去追尾
[2:08:00] Analyze the Endurance’s spin. 分析永恒号的旋转状态
[2:08:07] – Cooper, what are you doing? – Docking. – 你在干什么 – 对接
[2:08:14] Endurance rotation is 67, 68 RPM. 永恒号转速是六十七 六十八每分钟
[2:08:17] Okay, get ready to match our spin with the retro thrusters. 利用反向推进器让我们跟它实现同步
[2:08:19] – It’s not possible. – No… – 这根本不可能 – 不
[2:08:22] it’s necessary. 这是必须的
[2:08:34] Endurance is hitting stratosphere! 它要进入同温层了
[2:08:41] She’s got no heat shield. 永恒号没有隔热罩
[2:08:46] – CASE, you ready? – Ready. – 凯斯 好了吗 – 好了
[2:08:56] Cooper! This is no time for caution. 库珀 没时间说安全第一了
[2:09:01] CASE, if I black out, you take the stick. 凯斯 如果我晕倒了你来继续
[2:09:03] TARS, get ready to engage the docking mechanism. 塔斯 注意对接部位的契合度
[2:09:13] Endurance is starting to heat. 永恒号开始变热
[2:09:14] Twenty feet out. 还有二十尺
[2:09:16] I need three degrees starboard, Cooper. 但是要向右倾斜三度
[2:09:19] Ten feet out. 还有十尺
[2:09:21] Cooper, we are lined up. 库珀 位置正确
[2:09:24] Initiating spin! 开始旋转 塔斯
[2:10:07] Come on, TARS. 加油 塔斯
[2:10:16] Come on, TARS! 加油 塔斯
[2:10:29] – We are locked, Cooper. – Locked. Easing up! – 完成耦合 – 锁定 降低转速
[2:10:39] Easy. 慢点儿 慢点儿
[2:10:42] Easy. 慢点儿
[2:10:49] Retro thrusters! 反向推进器
[2:10:58] Main engines on. 主引擎启动
[2:11:06] Pushing out of orbit. Come on, baby. 退出轨道 来吧 宝贝儿
[2:11:16] Killing main engines! 关主引擎
[2:11:19] Okay, we’re out of orbit. 好了 成功了
[2:11:28] Okay. And for our next trick! 好了 我们的表演怎么样
[2:11:33] It’ll have to be good. We’re heading into Gargantua’s pull. 非常成功 即将进入卡冈图亚的引力范围
[2:11:38] Oh, shit. 糟糕
[2:11:39] – CASE, take the stick. – Roger that. – 凯斯 你来操控 – 收到
[2:12:31] Cooper, we ‘re slipping towards Gargantua. 库珀 我们正在滑向卡冈图亚
[2:12:35] Shall I use main engines? 要启动主引擎吗
[2:12:37] No. 不
[2:12:38] We got to let her slide as far as we can. 我们要让它尽量滑远点儿
[2:12:50] – Give it to me. – There’s good news, there’s bad news. – 汇报情况 – 要好的还是坏的
[2:12:53] Yeah, I’ve heard that one, TARS. Give it to me straight. 少来这套 塔斯 直接说吧
[2:13:05] The backup generator kicked in, so the system’s stable. They’re all good. 备用能源启动了 系统稳定 完好无损
[2:13:08] Good. 很好
[2:13:10] Okay. The navigational hub has been completely destroyed. 好了 导航系统已经被彻底毁掉了
[2:13:13] We don’t have enough life support to make it back to Earth… 我们没有足够的补给回地球了 但是
[2:13:16] but we can scratch our way to Edmunds’ planet. 我们可以想办法去艾德蒙斯的星球
[2:13:19] What about fuel? 燃料够吗
[2:13:20] Not enough. But I have a plan. 不太够 可以这样
[2:13:24] We let Gargantua pull us down close to her horizon. 我们让卡冈图亚 把我们拉向它的边界
[2:13:28] Then a powered slingshot around, launching us towards Edmunds’ planet. 利用引力弹弓效应 把我们射向艾德蒙斯的星球
[2:13:32] – Manually? – That’s what I’m here for. – 你要手动操作 – 不然干嘛找我
[2:13:34] I’m gonna take us just inside the critical orbit. 我会让我们在关键时刻摆脱它
[2:13:37] – What about time slippage? – Neither of us has time to worry… – 那时间畸变呢 – 这个时候我们已经
[2:13:40] about relativity right now, Dr. Brand. 没有时间讨论相对论了 博士
[2:13:46] I’m sorry, Cooper. 对不起 库珀
[2:13:51] Once we’ve gathered enough speed around Gargantua… 利用卡冈图亚的引力获得足够的速度后
[2:13:54] we use Lander 1… 就用一号登陆舱
[2:13:57] and Ranger 2 as rocket boosters to… 和徘徊者二号当作助推器
[2:14:00] push us out of the black hole’s gravity. 帮助我们摆脱黑洞的引力
[2:14:04] The Lender’s linkages have been destroyed 登陆舱的联动器已经被毁了
[2:14:07] so we’ll have to control manually. 所以我们只能用手动控制
[2:14:11] Once Lander 1 is spent, TARS will detach… 燃料耗尽时 塔斯就操作分离
[2:14:14] And get sucked into that black hole. 然后被引力吸进黑洞
[2:14:17] Why does TARS have to detach? 为什么要让塔斯这么做
[2:14:19] We have to shed the weight to escape the gravity. 只有借助分离 才能摆脱引力
[2:14:21] Newton’s third law. 牛顿第三定律
[2:14:23] The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere… 想要达到目的 总得留下点什么
[2:14:26] is to leave something behind. 这是人类的经验
[2:14:27] Cooper, you can’t ask TARS to do this for us. 库珀 不能要求塔斯为我们这样做
[2:14:30] He’s a robot. So you don’t have to ask him to do anything. 它是机器人 用不着要求它做什么
[2:14:34] Cooper, you asshole! 库珀 你这混蛋
[2:14:36] Sorry, you broke up a little bit there. 抱歉 信号不太好
[2:14:38] It’s what we intended, Dr. Brand. 这是我们的职责 布兰德博士
[2:14:41] It’s our only chance to save people on Earth. 是唯一能拯救人类的机会
[2:14:44] If I can find a way to transmit the quantum data I’ll find in there… 如果我能找到方法 把里面的量子数据传出来
[2:14:47] they might still make it. 他们就有希望了
[2:14:50] Let’s just hope there’s still someone there to save. 但愿地球上还有人可救
[2:15:21] Maximum velocity achieved. 已达到最高速度
[2:15:24] Prepare to fire escape thrusters. 可以加速脱离轨道了
[2:15:27] Ready? 好了吗
[2:15:28] Ready. 好了
[2:15:29] Ready. 好了
[2:15:31] Main engine ignition in three… 主引擎启动 三
[2:15:33] two… 二
[2:15:34] one. Mark. 一 开始
[2:15:50] Come on, baby. 加油 宝贝儿
[2:15:52] Lander 1 engines, on my mark. 一号登陆舱 听我指令
[2:15:55] Three… 三
[2:15:56] two… 二
[2:15:57] one. Mark. 一 开始
[2:16:04] Ranger 2 engines, on my mark. 徘徊者二号 听我指令
[2:16:07] Three, two, one… 三 二 一
[2:16:10] – Mark. – Fire! – 开始 – 点火
[2:16:21] This little maneuver’s gonna cost us 51 years! 这几个简单的操作要花费我们五十一年
[2:16:25] You don’t sound so bad for pushing 120! 你听上去不像是快一百二十岁的人
[2:16:43] Lander 1, prepare to detach on my mark. 一号登陆舱 准备进行分离 听我指令
[2:16:47] Three, two… 三 二
[2:16:51] one. Mark. 一 开始
[2:16:52] Detach! 分离
[2:16:57] – Goodbye, TARS. – Goodbye, Dr. Brand. – 再见 塔斯 – 再见 布兰德博士
[2:16:59] – See you on the other side, Coop. – See you there, Slick! – 那边见 库珀 – 那边见 小子
[2:17:11] Okay, CASE. 好了 凯斯
[2:17:13] – Nice reckless flying! – Learned from the master. – 驾驶技术不错 – 老师教的好
[2:17:17] – Ranger 2, prepare to detach. – What? – 徘徊者二号 准备进行分离 – 什么
[2:17:20] No! No! Cooper! What are you doing? 不 不 库珀 你在干什么
[2:17:23] Newton’s third law. You got to leave something behind. 牛顿第三定律 必须得留下点什么
[2:17:27] You told me we had enough resources for both of us. 你说过 我们的资源足够两个人用的
[2:17:30] We agreed, Amelia… 我们说好的
[2:17:32] 90 percent. 百分之九十
[2:17:35] Don’t. 不
[2:17:39] Detach. 分离吧
[2:17:53] Okay, I am nosing down. 好了 船首向前
[2:17:59] Approaching the event horizon. 接近黑洞的边界
[2:18:04] Portside, dipping down beneath it… 左舷 已经接触到边界
[2:18:07] to go through it. 正在穿过它
[2:18:10] Heading towards blackness. 向着黑暗 前进
[2:18:13] I have a visual of the event 我的四周
[2:18:15] It’s all black. 一片漆黑
[2:18:19] TARS, do you read me? 塔斯 听得到吗
[2:18:21] It’s all blackness. 一片黑暗
[2:18:24] TARS! Do you read me? Over. 塔斯 听得到我吗
[2:18:31] Okay. 好了
[2:18:34] Screens… 屏幕
[2:18:37] getting interference. 开始被干扰
[2:18:40] Losing control of the stick. I got flashes. 控制系统失灵了 有火花
[2:18:43] Flashes of lightness and blackness. 黑暗中有火花在闪
[2:18:46] The turbulence in the gravity is increasing. 引力造成的波动 越来越大
[2:18:54] Ah. 啊
[2:18:55] The computers are going down. Agh. 电脑也完蛋了
[2:19:09] Gravitational pull. I’m losing control of the stick. 引力增大 正在失去控制
[2:19:46] Murph? Murph, come on! 墨菲 快点儿 墨菲
[2:19:53] Eject. Eject. 弹出 弹出
[2:19:56] Eject. 弹出
[2:19:58] Eject. 弹出
[2:20:00] Eject. 弹出
[2:20:01] Eject. 弹出
[2:21:55] Murph. 墨菲
[2:22:06] Murph! Murph! Murph! 墨菲 墨菲 墨菲
[2:22:16] Murphy 墨菲
[2:22:25] No, no, no! 不
[2:22:27] Murphy 墨菲
[2:22:30] No! No! 不 不
[2:23:30] If you’re leaving, just go. 既然要走就走吧
[2:23:33] No, no. No. 不 不
[2:23:36] No, don’t go. Don’t go, you idiot. 不 别走 你这笨蛋
[2:23:38] Don’t go! 别走
[2:23:41] Morse. Morse. 摩尔斯 摩尔斯
[2:23:44] Morse. 摩尔斯
[2:23:46] Dot. Dot. 点 点
[2:23:48] S S…
[2:23:55] T T…
[2:24:01] A A…
[2:24:02] Dash! 横
[2:24:06] Dash! Dash! 横 横
[2:24:08] Murph! 墨菲
[2:24:09] Murph, we don’t have time for this! Come on! 我们没时间了 快点儿
[2:24:11] Y Y.
[2:24:18] Stay! 留下
[2:24:30] Come on. Come on, Murph. Come on! 快 快啊 墨菲 墨菲 快想想
[2:24:33] What’s it say? What’s it say, Murph? 什么意思啊 墨菲
[2:24:36] What’s it say? 是什么意思
[2:24:47] “Stay” 是留下
[2:25:24] Tell him, Murph. 告诉他 墨菲
[2:25:26] Make him stay. 让他留下
[2:25:30] Make him stay, Murph. 让他 做出正确的选择
[2:25:41] Make him stay, Murph. 让他留下 墨菲
[2:25:44] Don’t let me leave, Murph! 别让我离开 墨菲
[2:25:50] Don’t let me leave, Murph! 不 别让我离开 墨菲
[2:25:58] No! No! No! 不 不 不 不
[2:26:21] It was you. 难道是你
[2:26:34] You were my ghost. 你是我的幽灵
[2:26:46] Cooper. Cooper. Come in, Cooper. 库珀 库珀 请回答 库珀
[2:26:50] – TARS? – Roger that. – 塔斯 – 收到
[2:26:55] – You survived. – Somewhere… – 你还活着 – 我现在
[2:26:58] in their fifth dimension. 在他们的五维空间里
[2:27:00] They saved us. 他们救了我们
[2:27:03] Yeah? Who the hell is “they”? And just why would they want to help us? 这个”他们”是谁 “他们”为什么要帮我们 塔斯
[2:27:08] I don’t know, but they constructed this three-dimensional space… 我不知道 但是他们在我们所无法理解的
[2:27:11] inside their five-dimensional reality to allow you to understand it. 他们的五维空间里构建了这个三维空间
[2:27:14] Yeah, that ain’t working. 这不可能
[2:27:16] Yes, it is. 事实如此
[2:27:18] You’ve seen that time is represented here as a physical dimension. 你看 时间在这儿是以实体方式存在的
[2:27:22] You have worked out that you can exert a force across space-time. 你曾经推算出 有一种力可以穿越时空
[2:27:26] Gravity to send a message. 引力能传递信息
[2:27:29] Affirmative. 是的 没错
[2:27:33] Gravity… 引力
[2:27:35] can cross the dimensions, including time. 可以穿越维度 也包括时间
[2:27:39] Apparently. 很显然
[2:27:44] Do you have the quantum data? 你有量子数据吗
[2:27:47] Roger. I have it. 没错 我有
[2:27:49] I am transmitting it on all wavelengths, but nothing is getting out, Cooper. 所有的波段我都试过了 什么也没传出去
[2:27:53] I can do this. I can do this. 我有办法 让我来吧
[2:27:56] But such complicated data to a child? 这么复杂的数据传给一个孩子
[2:27:59] Not just any child. 不是一般的孩子
[2:28:00] What else? 还有什么
[2:28:02] Oh, come on, Dad. 哦 拜托 爸爸
[2:28:07] Murph, the fire’s out! Come on! 火已经灭了 快点儿
[2:28:09] Even if you communicate it here, she won’t understand its significance for years. 就算你现在传给了她 她也要在好多年之后才能弄明白
[2:28:14] I get that, TARS. 这我知道 塔斯
[2:28:15] But we’ve got to figure something out or the people on Earth are gonna die. Think! 不然地球上的人都会死 想想 想想 想想
[2:28:20] Cooper… 库珀
[2:28:22] they didn’t bring us here to change the past. 他们没带我们到这儿来改变历史
[2:28:28] Say that again. 再说一遍
[2:28:30] They didn’t bring us here to change the past. 他们 没带我们到这儿来改变历史
[2:28:38] No, they didn’t bring us here at all. 根本不是什么他们
[2:28:44] We brought ourselves. 而是我们自己
[2:28:55] TARS, give me the coordinates for NASA in binary. 塔斯 给我航天局的坐标 二进制的
[2:29:00] In binary. Roger. Feeding data. 明白 二进制的 数据传送
[2:29:27] “It’s not a ghost.” 这不是幽灵
[2:29:30] It’s gravity 这是引力
[2:29:32] Don’t you get it yet, TARS? 还不明白吗 塔斯
[2:29:34] I brought myself here! 是我带自己来这儿的
[2:29:37] We’re here to communicate with the three-dimensional world. 我们在这里跟三维世界交流
[2:29:41] We’re the bridge! 就像桥梁一样
[2:29:50] I thought they chose me. 我以为选的是我
[2:29:56] – But they didn’t choose me, they chose her. – For what, Cooper? – 但其实不是我 而是她 – 选她做什么
[2:30:02] To save the world. 拯救这个世界
[2:30:08] All of this is one little girl’s bedroom. Every moment. 所有这些 都是一个小女孩的卧室 是每一个时刻
[2:30:12] It’s infinitely complex. 说起来非常复杂
[2:30:14] They have access to infinite time and space, but they’re not bound by anything! 它们拥有无限的时间和空间 又没有任何束缚
[2:30:19] They can’t find a specific place in time. They can’t communicate. 就不能在时间里找到特定的位置 对吗 它们没法沟通
[2:30:25] That’s why I’m here. I’m gonna find a way to tell Murph… 所以我会在这儿 我要找到办法
[2:30:28] just like I found this moment. 告诉墨菲 就像我发现的这个时刻
[2:30:30] – How, Cooper? – Love, TARS, love. – 怎么沟通 – 爱 塔斯 是爱
[2:30:32] It’s just like Brand said. 就像布兰德说的
[2:30:34] My connection with Murph, it is quantifiable. It’s the key! 我和墨菲之间的交流是可以量化的 这才是关键
[2:30:37] What are we here to do? 那现在该怎么做
[2:30:40] Find how to tell her. 找到沟通方式
[2:30:44] The watch. 那块表
[2:30:49] The watch. 那块表
[2:30:52] That’s it. 就是它
[2:30:55] We code the data into the movement of the second hand. 我们可以把数据转化成秒针的运动
[2:31:02] TARS, translate the data into Morse and feed it to me. 塔斯 把数据转换成摩尔斯电码传给我
[2:31:05] Translating data to Morse. Cooper, what if she never came back for it? 收到 正在转换 库珀 如果她不拿那块表呢
[2:31:11] She Will. She Will. 她会的 她会的
[2:31:15] Murph, I can see his car! 墨菲 我看见他的车了
[2:31:18] He’s coming, Murph! 他来了 墨菲
[2:31:21] Okay. I’m coming down. 好了 我下来了
[2:31:24] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[2:31:29] Because I gave it to her. 因为是我给她的
[2:31:36] Roger. Morse is dot-dot-dash-dot. 摩尔斯码是 点 点 横 点
[2:31:42] Dot-dot… 点 点
[2:31:45] dash-dot. 横 点
[2:31:47] Dot-dash-dot-dot. 点 横 点 点
[2:31:49] Dot-dash-dot-dot. 点 横 点 点
[2:31:52] Dash-dash-dash. 横 横 横
[2:31:54] Dash, dash, dash. 横 横 横
[2:32:14] He came back! 他回来了
[2:32:16] It was him all the time! I didn’t know. It was him! 是他 一直都是他 我知道 就是他
[2:32:22] Dad’s gonna save us. 爸爸会来救我们
[2:33:06] Eureka! 明白了
[2:33:11] It’s traditional. 我太高兴了
[2:33:17] Eureka! 我明白了
[2:33:24] Did it work? 能管用吗
[2:33:25] I think it might have. 我觉得有可能
[2:33:28] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[2:33:30] Because the bulk beings are closing the tesseract. 因为他们正在关闭超正方体
[2:33:37] Don’t you get it yet, TARS? 你还不明白吗 塔斯
[2:33:40] They’re not “beings.” 不是什么”他们”
[2:33:43] They’re us. 是我们
[2:33:46] What I’ve been doing for Murph, they’re doing for me. 我现在的情形跟墨菲一样
[2:33:50] For all of us. 我们都一样
[2:33:51] Cooper, people couldn’t build this. 库珀 人类没有这个能力
[2:33:54] No. No, not yet. 对 目前还没有
[2:33:57] But one day. 但有一天
[2:33:59] Not you and me. But people. 不是你和我 是人类
[2:34:03] A civilization that’s evolved past the four dimensions we know. 一个超越我们所知的四维空间的人类文明
[2:34:13] What happens now? 这是怎么了
[2:35:17] Mr. Cooper. 库珀先生
[2:35:23] All right. Let’s take it slow, sir. 慢慢来 先生
[2:35:25] Nice and easy, Mr. Cooper. 当心点儿 库珀先生
[2:35:27] Remember, you’re no spring chicken anymore. Actually, you are 124 years old. 记住 您可不再是年轻人了 其实您已经一百二十四岁了
[2:35:40] Take it slow, sir. 慢点儿 先生
[2:35:42] You were, uh, extremely lucky. 您简直幸运极了
[2:35:44] The Rangers found you with only minutes left in your oxygen supply. 飞船找到您时 您的氧气只够用几分钟了
[2:36:02] Where am I? 这是哪儿
[2:36:05] Cooper Station. 库珀空间站
[2:36:08] Currently orbiting Saturn. 目前在土星的上空
[2:36:11] Cooper Station. 库珀空间站
[2:36:16] Nice of you to name it after me. 谢谢你们以我的名字命名
[2:36:22] What? 什么
[2:36:23] The station isn’t named after you, sir. It’s, uh, named after your daughter. 这空间站不是以您的名字命名的 是您女儿的名字
[2:36:27] Although she’s always maintained just how important you were. 虽然她经常说起您有多重要
[2:36:30] Is she still alive’? 她还活着吗
[2:36:34] She’ll be here in a couple weeks. 她两星期内会到这里
[2:36:37] She is far too old to be transferring from another station… 她年纪太大 本不该如此颠簸
[2:36:39] but when she heard that you’d been found… 但是当她听说您被找到了
[2:36:43] well, this is, uh, Murphy Cooper we’re talking about. 这就是我们尊敬的墨菲·库珀
[2:36:46] Yes, it is. 是的 没错
[2:36:50] We’ll have you checked out of here in a couple days. 过两天您就可以出院了
[2:36:55] I’m sure you’ll be excited to see what’s in store. 你一定很想看看这里的样子
[2:36:59] I actually, uh, did a paper on you in high school. 高中的时候 我曾写过一篇关于您的论文
[2:37:03] I know all about your life back on Earth. 很了解您从前在地球上的生活
[2:37:07] Oh, yeah. 是真的
[2:37:09] Right. 没错
[2:37:12] If… If you’ll follow me, we’ve got a really good situation for you. 请您跟我来 我们为您准备了很好的住处 这边请
[2:37:21] So, uh, when I made my suggestion to Miss Cooper… 当我向库珀女士提出建议的时候
[2:37:26] I was delighted to hear that she thought it was perfect. 很高兴 她觉得我的安排很完美
[2:37:32] It was just constant. Just that steady blow of dirt. 那场面无法描述 一直持续不断
[2:37:35] Of course, I didn’t speak to her personally. 当然了 我不是 当面说的
[2:37:39] We always set the plate upside-down. 我们总是把盘子反扣过来放
[2:37:41] Glasses or cups, whatever it was, upside-down. 不管是什么东西都得扣着放
[2:37:44] Well, my dad was a farmer. Uh, like everybody else back then. 我父亲是个农民 那时候的人差不多都是农民
[2:37:49] There just wasn’t enough food. 因为没有足够的 食物
[2:37:51] We wore little things, little strips… 我们只能在鼻子上和嘴上遮上一块布条
[2:37:54] of sheet over our nose and mouth so we wouldn’t breathe so much of it 这样才不会让更多的尘土吸进身体里
[2:38:00] Well, it was pretty exciting for me because it was hope. 完全不是夸张 就是这么差
[2:38:03] I don’t care who describes it, there is no way for it to be exaggerated. It was that bad. 我不管别人是怎么说的 根本不用夸张 当时的情况就是
[2:38:08] She did confirm just how much you loved farming. 她经常跟我说 您以前非常喜欢种田
[2:38:12] – Oh, she did, did she? – Yeah. – 哦 她这么说的 – 是的
[2:38:13] Come here. 来吧
[2:38:15] Home sweet home. Everything replaced and put back where it… 很亲切吧 所有东西都是按原样摆放的
[2:38:27] – Hey, is this…? – Oh, yeah. – 嗨 这是 – 对了
[2:38:29] The machine we found out near Saturn when we found you. Yes. 在土星附近找到您的时候发现了这个机器
[2:38:32] Its, uh, power source was shot, but we could get you another one. 电源已经报废了 可以再换个电源
[2:38:35] Yes. Please. 正好 谢谢你
[2:38:38] Settings. 设置
[2:38:40] General settings. 常规设置
[2:38:42] Security settings. 安全设置
[2:38:46] Honesty, new setting: 诚实度 重新设置
[2:38:50] 95 percent. 百分之九十五
[2:38:52] Confirmed. Additional customization? 是否个性化设置
[2:38:55] Humor: 幽默度
[2:38:58] 75 percent. 百分之七十五
[2:39:00] Confirmed. 已确认
[2:39:02] Auto self-destruct T-minus 10, nine… 自毁程序启动 开始倒计时 十 九
[2:39:05] Let’s make that 60 percent. 还是改到百分之六十吧
[2:39:09] Sixty percent confirmed. 百分之六十 已确认
[2:39:12] – Knock-knock. – You want 55? – 嘣 嘣 嘣 – 百分之五十五
[2:39:20] Is this really what it was like? 从前真是这样吗
[2:39:24] It was never this clean, Slick. Heh. 从来没有这么干净过 小子
[2:39:31] I don’t care much for this pretending we’re back where we started. 我是不太在意这个 就当我们又回到了当初
[2:39:37] I want to know where we are. 我想知道我们在哪儿
[2:39:41] Where we’re going. 要去哪里
[2:39:47] – Mr. Cooper. The family’s all in there. – Yeah. – 库珀先生 您所有的家人都到了 – 是的
[2:39:50] Family? 家人
[2:39:52] Yeah, they all came out to see her. She’s been in cryo-sleep for almost two years. 她已经低温休眠将近两年了
[2:40:28] You told them I like farming. 你跟他们说我喜欢种田
[2:40:36] It was me, Murph. 那是我 墨菲
[2:40:40] I was your ghost. 我就是你的幽灵
[2:40:44] I know. 我知道
[2:40:47] People didn’t believe me. They thought that I was doing it all myself. 没有人相信我 他们以为这一切都是我独自完成的
[2:40:52] But… 但是
[2:40:56] I knew who it was. 我知道那是谁
[2:41:03] Nobody believed me. 没有人相信我
[2:41:05] But I knew you’d come back. 可我知道你会回来的
[2:41:10] How? 为什么
[2:41:14] Because my dad promised me. 因为我爸爸向我保证过
[2:41:23] Well, I’m here now, Murph. 我回来了 墨菲
[2:41:26] I’m here. 回来了
[2:41:29] No. 不
[2:41:32] No parent should have to watch their own child die. 不该是父母看着自己的孩子死去
[2:41:39] I have my kids here for me now. 我有我自己的孩子了
[2:41:45] You go. 你走吧
[2:41:49] Where? 去哪儿
[2:41:54] Brand. 布兰德
[2:42:06] She’s out there… 她还在太空里
[2:42:14] setting up camp. 在搭建营地
[2:42:42] Alone… 独自
[2:42:45] in a strange galaxy. 在一个陌生的星系
[2:42:58] Maybe right now she’s settling in for the long nap… 也许她现在正在 准备去睡一个长觉
[2:43:21] by the light of our new sun… 沐浴着新太阳的光芒
[2:43:40] in our new home. 在我们的新家
2014年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Count of Monte Cristo(新基督山伯爵)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Moonrise Kingdom(月升王国)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号