时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Sorry, just didn’t see you. | 抱歉 没看到你 |
[00:03] | – I’m blind. – We both thought opening this place was gonna | -我是瞎子 -我们俩开这地方是希望 |
[00:05] | help her get her life back on track, but it has not worked. | 能够帮助她 使她生活回到正轨 但并没有奏效 |
[00:08] | Hey, Tyson. | 泰森 |
[00:09] | Feel the textures of my beauty. | 享受我曲线的质地 |
[00:12] | I just don’t do that face-feeling stuff. | 我不喜欢摸人脸 |
[00:15] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 |
[00:17] | Oh, my God. Tyson? | 我的天哪 泰森 |
[00:20] | – You sure it was him? – Yes. I felt his face. | -你确定是他吗 -嗯 我摸了他的脸 |
[00:22] | – Did they identify him yet? – They didn’t find a body. | -他们找到他了吗 -他们没找到尸体 |
[00:24] | Until there’s some evidence, | 除非有证据 |
[00:25] | there’s nothing any of us can do. | 否则我们都无能为力 |
[00:27] | I really think someone killed your cousin. | 有人杀了你表弟 |
[00:29] | – Ty is fine. – You don’t believe me. | -泰没事 -你不相信我 |
[00:31] | Because you’re a drunk mess. | 因为你是个酒鬼 |
[00:32] | Couple years ago, she got mugged. | 几年前 她被抢了 |
[00:34] | She probably would have died | 如果不是泰森看见了 |
[00:36] | if Tyson hadn’t have seen it and stopped the guy. | 她很可能就被打死了 |
[00:38] | I have to find out what happened to him. | 我得弄明白他到底出了什么事 |
[00:44] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[00:46] | What were you guys both doing? | 你们当时在做什么 |
[00:49] | But was it, like, fine after, | 但是之后也还好 |
[00:51] | or was there, like, a second where you guys were both… | 还是说 有那么一刻你们都… |
[00:53] | like, did you both, you know, like, did you both hear that? | 就是你们都听到了吗 |
[00:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:05] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 |
[01:08] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:09] | Shut up. Help me! | 闭嘴 救命 |
[01:17] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[01:21] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[01:23] | This girl just got mugged. I need an ambulance. | 有个姑娘被抢劫了 我需要救护车 |
[01:24] | – Is the victim conscious? – Yeah, conscious, barely. | -受害人清醒吗 -不太清醒了 |
[01:27] | – Is the victim breathing? – Yes, breathing. | -受害人在呼吸吗 -是的 |
[01:28] | What’s the victim’s name? | 受害人叫什么 |
[01:30] | I don’t know. I don’t know her. | 我不知道 我不认识她 |
[01:31] | Stay on the line. | 别挂电话 |
[01:31] | Paramedics have been dispatched. Stay with her. | 已派出了救护人员 别走开 |
[01:34] | Okay, okay. All right, hey. | 好的 好 |
[01:35] | Hey. Just try to stay awake. | 保持清醒 |
[01:38] | An ambulance is on its way. Just stay awake, all right? | 救护车在来了 保持清醒 |
[01:40] | Just try and stay awake for me. Okay. | 尽量保持清醒 好 |
[01:42] | You’re gonna be okay, all right? | 你没事的 好吗 |
[01:44] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事的 |
[01:48] | I feel like I’m failing him, Jess. | 我觉得我辜负了他 杰丝 |
[01:50] | Mm, Murph, it’s only been a-a week. | 茉菲 这才一周 |
[01:53] | Yeah, and I’ve come up with nothing. | 是啊 但我什么都没查到 |
[01:57] | Which makes sense, because I’m the only one looking. | 也难怪 因为只有我在查 |
[01:59] | What about the cousin? | 那位表哥呢 |
[02:01] | – Darnell? – Yeah. | -达内尔吗 -嗯 |
[02:03] | He iced me out as soon as he heard I was talking to the cops. | 他一听说我找了警察 立刻就不理我了 |
[02:05] | Which was pointless, because that detective dork | 这毫无意义 因为那个呆子警探 |
[02:08] | hasn’t even gotten back to me about Tyson’s phone. | 都没把泰森手机的调查结果告诉我 |
[02:10] | Weren’t you gonna file a missing persons report today? | 你今天不是要提交失踪人口报告吗 |
[02:13] | Turns out, if he’s a minor | 原来 他是未成年人 |
[02:15] | and I’m not related, no can do. | 而我又不是亲属 所以不行 |
[02:18] | I need a photo | 我需要张照片 |
[02:19] | and Social Security num… | 还有社保号 |
[02:23] | Oh, my God, are you texting? | 天呐 你在发短信吗 |
[02:26] | No. | 没有 |
[02:29] | Pouring my heart out to you, and you’re texting your chick. | 我在向你倾吐心声 你却在给女友发短信 |
[02:31] | Okay, you know what? You-you don’t know | 好吧 知道吗 你可不知道 |
[02:33] | what I’m doing, because you’re-you’re blind. | 我在做什么 因为你是瞎子 |
[02:34] | I know exactly what you’re doing, ’cause I’m not a moron. | 我很清楚你在做什么 我又不傻 |
[02:37] | Okay, fine. I sent Vanessa one emoji. | 好吧 我给温妮莎发了个表情符号而已 |
[02:40] | Well, which emoji? | 什么表情符号 |
[02:42] | Party horns. | 派对号角 |
[02:44] | She’s on her way over. | 她这就过来了 |
[02:45] | She stays over every night. | 她每晚都来留宿 |
[02:47] | Murphy, come on, we’ve been here for hours. | 茉菲 拜托 我们在这里待几小时了 |
[02:50] | Walk back with me. | 跟我走回去吧 |
[02:51] | I got to get out of my head. | 我得清空思绪 |
[02:53] | What’s the dude sitch tonight? | 今天的男色怎么样 |
[02:54] | Uh, not great. | 不太好 |
[02:57] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | There’s a geek to your right. | 你右边有个宅男 |
[03:07] | You would make his year. | 你能让他爽一年 |
[03:15] | Should I get bangs? | 我该留刘海吗 |
[03:18] | If you want to be happy for a day | 如果你想开心一天 |
[03:19] | and miserable for three months, then yeah, go for it, babe. | 但痛苦三个月 那留吧 宝贝 |
[03:35] | This happens so often that I’m starting to be able | 这太频繁了 我都开始能分辨 |
[03:37] | to tell how big they are. | 他们有多大了 |
[03:38] | Do you ever miss it? | 你想念过那个吗 |
[03:40] | – What? – You know, a penis. | -什么 -你知道的 老二 |
[03:46] | No, definitely not. | 绝对不 |
[03:47] | I’ve only been with girls. | 我只跟女孩做过 |
[03:49] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[03:51] | Wow, you’re, like, a real lesbian. | 你还是个真拉拉啊 |
[03:54] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[04:01] | Oh, man! | 天呐 |
[04:07] | Oh, Mommy! Oh… | 妈妈 |
[04:09] | Oh, Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[04:27] | Jess, you’re officially fired from being my bar eyes. | 杰丝 我正式解除你酒吧选人的职务 |
[04:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[04:33] | This dude called me Mommy. | 那人喊我妈妈 |
[04:37] | Guys are so weird. | 男人好奇怪 |
[04:38] | I remember this one guy who high-fived me when he climaxed. | 我还记得有个男的高潮时跟我击掌 |
[04:40] | Don’t try to bond with me. | 别想跟我拉近距离 |
[04:43] | Oh, we got to go. We’re gonna be late for spin. | 我们得走了 单车锻炼要迟了 |
[04:46] | Spin? | 单车 |
[04:48] | Since when do you spin? | 你什么时候开始骑单车了 |
[04:49] | I spin. | 我骑的 |
[04:50] | How am I gonna get to work? | 我怎么去上班 |
[04:51] | Your parents are picking you up. | 你父母来接你 |
[04:52] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[04:53] | Your mom is, like, next-level worried about you | 你妈妈因为泰森的事 |
[04:55] | since this Tyson thing. | 比之前更担心你了 |
[04:57] | You’re not really gonna smoke in the house, are you? | 你不会在家里抽烟吧 |
[04:59] | What am I, garbage? | 我是垃圾吗 |
[05:03] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:05] | You know, if you actually bothered | 如果你还跟这些男人 |
[05:07] | to go on dates with these guys, | 先约了个会 |
[05:08] | you’d realize that they were creeps | 就会在走到这一步前 |
[05:09] | before you got to this point. | 意识到他们是变态 |
[05:10] | That’s great advice. | 好建议 |
[05:11] | Well, whatever. | 随便你吧 |
[05:12] | Have fun with these creeps | 跟那些变态好好玩 |
[05:14] | who want to have sex with their moms. | 那些想上自己妈妈的变态 |
[05:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:20] | Wait, that’s it. | 等等 就是这个 |
[05:23] | Tyson’s mom. | 泰森的妈妈 |
[05:24] | What about Tyson’s mom? | 泰森的妈妈怎么了 |
[05:26] | She’s the one who can file the missing persons report. | 她是唯一能上报失踪人口的人 |
[05:28] | How you arrived at that is seriously disturbing. | 你联想到这事的途径有点恶心 |
[05:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | I will see you at work, okay? | 上班见 好吗 |
[05:33] | And, uh, Murphy, please be downstairs at 10:00. | 茉菲 请十点下楼 |
[05:35] | Okay, let’s go. Go. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 走吧 |
[05:37] | Search the Internet for Mrs. Parker, Chicago, Illinois. | 搜索帕克太太 芝加哥 伊利诺伊州 |
[05:41] | Searching the Internet | 正在搜索 |
[05:43] | for “Mrs. Parker, Chicago, Illinois.” | “帕克太太 芝加哥 伊利诺伊州” |
[05:49] | Oh! Cancel. No, no, no, no. | 取消 不不不 |
[05:56] | Call Dr. Lori Owens. | 打电话给洛芮·欧文斯医生 |
[05:58] | Connecting you to Dr. Lori Owens. | 正在接通洛芮·欧文斯医生电话 |
[06:03] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[06:06] | Hey, um, it’s Murphy Mason here. | 你好 我是茉菲·梅森 |
[06:10] | Hi. Um, can you have Dr. Owens | 你能让欧文斯医生 |
[06:14] | fill a prescription for a UTI, please? | 开些尿路感染的药吗 |
[06:17] | Uh, I’m sure. Yeah, I’ve had a million. | 我确定 嗯 我吃过好多 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I can hold. Of course. | 嗯 我等着 当然 |
[06:22] | Why didn’t you remind me to pee after sex? | 你为什么不提醒我做爱后要撒尿 |
[06:24] | Didn’t they teach you anything at that dog-training school? | 难道导盲犬训练中心没教你们这些吗 |
[06:28] | Hi. Yeah, I’m here. | 我在 |
[06:33] | Outstanding balance? | 未偿还余额 |
[06:35] | Okay, great. | 行 好极了 |
[06:36] | Thank you for absolutely nothing. Oh! | 谢谢你的一无是处 |
[06:38] | There are 3,600,000 results | 找到三百六十万条 |
[06:41] | for “Mrs. Parker, Chicago, Illinois.” | 与”帕克太太 芝加哥 伊利诺伊州”有关的信息 |
[06:43] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[07:04] | Are-are you the kid? | 你就是那个孩子吗 |
[07:06] | Yeah. That’s… that’s me. | 嗯 就是…就是我 |
[07:09] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[07:11] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[07:14] | I’m Murphy. | 我叫茉菲 |
[07:17] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[07:18] | Yeah. Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:21] | I was listening to music. | 我刚在听音乐 |
[07:22] | On, like, the first iPod ever made or…? | 用首台iPod听吗 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna go get some cigarettes. | 我要去买点香烟 |
[07:28] | Do you want anything? | 你要来点什么吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah, I’ll take a candy bar. | 好啊 我要个糖棒 |
[07:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:38] | Oh, you know what? I don’t need dumb antibiotics. | 你猜怎么着 我不需要抗生素 |
[07:42] | Since the beginning of time, women have healed themselves. | 从亘古开始 女人就能自我修复 |
[08:03] | The cranberry juice is on the top right, Murphy. | 蔓越莓汁在顶层右侧 茉菲 |
[08:06] | Well, you moved it. | 那是因为你移动过了 |
[08:09] | Hey, man, what’s going on? Is everything okay? | 老兄 怎么了 一切都还好吗 |
[08:12] | I forgot it was teacher in-service day. | 我忘了今天是教师培训日[学生放假] |
[08:14] | Chloe’s just gonna hang with me until I’m off. | 克洛伊只能在下班前和我待在这里 |
[08:16] | – Hi. – Of course. | -你好 -当然可以 |
[08:17] | This is the perfect place for a child. | 这里是带孩子的绝佳地方 |
[08:20] | Thank you, for always making me feel so much better, Jules. | 谢谢 总是说这些让我”安心”的话 朱尔丝 |
[08:25] | – What? – Nothing, sweetie. | -什么 -没事 亲爱的 |
[08:28] | Is that that girl from the other night? | 这是那晚那姑娘吗 |
[08:30] | – What’s she doing here? – Oh. Murphy. | -她来这干什么 -茉菲 |
[08:32] | She’s probably checking up on that Tyson kid’s phone. | 可能来问泰森手机的调查进度吧 |
[08:34] | Murphy’s here? Can I say hi? | 茉菲来了 我能打个招呼吗 |
[08:36] | In a minute, honey. Just hang here. | 等会 亲爱的 先待在这里 |
[08:38] | – His phone? – Yeah, she found it by an overpass. | -他的手机 -嗯 她在天桥附近找到的 |
[08:40] | I told her I’d see if I can get anything off it. | 我说了试试看能否恢复数据 |
[08:42] | It’s still in Forensics. | 东西还在鉴识科 |
[08:45] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[08:46] | The, uh… the phone’s not ready yet. | 那个 那个手机还没好 |
[08:48] | Oh, I’m here for a different reason. | 我不是来问这个的 |
[08:49] | I need Tyson’s mom’s address. | 我需要泰森母亲的住址 |
[08:51] | – I’m sure you have access to that. – Uh, we do, | -我想你肯定有权查看 -是的 |
[08:53] | but we also can’t give out private information. | 但我们也不能给你私人信息 |
[08:57] | When are you gonna get the results about the phone? | 他的手机什么时候才能查好 |
[08:58] | Any day. We’ll call you. | 随时都可能 我们会通知你 |
[09:00] | Why is it taking forever? | 为什么要花这么久 |
[09:02] | Because there’s no body. | 因为人手不够 |
[09:03] | It-it isn’t a high priority. | 这也不是首要任务 |
[09:04] | Then why isn’t anyone around here looking for a body? | 那为什么这里没有人寻找尸体 |
[09:07] | Tyson still has all the criteria for a runaway. | 泰森仍然有可能只是跑了 |
[09:10] | The best thing you can do right now: think good thoughts. | 你现在最好能够多往好的方面想 |
[09:12] | With all due respect, my friend is dead. | 恕我直言 我朋友死了 |
[09:14] | So all of my thoughts are pretty much bad right now. | 所以我现在只能想到极坏的方面 |
[09:16] | We don’t know that. | 我们还不知道 |
[09:20] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[09:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:22] | Hey, Murphy, uh, Chloe is here. | 茉菲 克洛伊在这 |
[09:24] | She wants to say hi. | 她想打个招呼 |
[09:31] | Sure. | 行 |
[09:32] | One second. | 等会 |
[09:41] | Do you like hanging out here? | 你喜欢待在这里吗 |
[09:42] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[09:44] | But my dad thinks I can’t handle being alone. | 但我爸认为我受不了一个人待着 |
[09:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:49] | He needs to loosen up. | 他得放轻松点 |
[09:51] | Dude needs to get laid or something. | 这家伙需要滚个床单什么的 |
[09:55] | What? | 什么 |
[10:02] | It means dating. | 就是约会的意思 |
[10:05] | Like, your dad needs to go on a date. | 就是你爸需要出去约会 |
[10:15] | Oh, here she is, here she is. Oh. | 她在这 她在这 |
[10:17] | Murph? Thank God. | 茉菲 谢天谢地 |
[10:18] | Your dad right here. | 你爸在这里 |
[10:19] | – Hey, good morning. – Good morning! | -早上好 -早上好 |
[10:20] | Put your seat belt on. | 把安全带系上 |
[10:30] | Mom, can you drive faster? I really have to pee, | 妈 你能开快点吗 我着急尿尿 |
[10:32] | like, really bad. | 非常非常急 |
[10:33] | Your mom is driving the speed limit, sweetheart. | 你妈已经开到限速了 亲爱的 |
[10:36] | Maybe stop drinking that juice if you have to urinate, honey. | 如果你真的尿急不如先别喝果汁了 亲爱的 |
[10:39] | Exciting things happening around Guiding Hope tomorrow. | 明天引导希望有大活动哦 |
[10:41] | We’re having a “Barkery.” | 我们要举行”烘焙汪汪”活动 |
[10:43] | It’s a bakery, but with dog trainers. | 是个烘焙活动 但由训犬师参加 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I got the pun. | 嗯 我明白这梗 |
[10:48] | We just need you to show up and smile. | 我们只需要你到场并面带微笑 |
[10:50] | Well, I can show up. | 我可以到场 |
[10:52] | Murphy, this is a big deal. | 茉菲 这是件大事 |
[10:54] | Channel 37 is covering it. | 37频道要报道呢 |
[10:56] | Oh, Channel 37. | 37频道 |
[10:58] | They’re doing a whole piece | 他们在做完整的报道 |
[10:59] | on how we opened Guiding Hope for you. | 以及我们是如何为你创建”引导希望”的 |
[11:01] | But you opened it up for you. | 你们明明是为自己开的 |
[11:02] | No, sweetheart, we opened it up for you. | 不 宝贝 我们是为了你 |
[11:05] | Well, I’m not going on television. | 我不要上电视 |
[11:07] | Oh, yes, you are. | 不 你要上 |
[11:08] | We’re hoping that it would bring some donations. | 我们希望这能吸引一些捐助 |
[11:11] | Which we esperately need. | 这也是我们急切需要的 |
[11:14] | Look, we know you’re still upset | 我们知道你为了泰森的事情 |
[11:15] | about Tyson, but I’m hopeful. | 还是很难过 但是我觉得还有希望 |
[11:18] | I think he’s gonna turn up. | 我觉得他会出现的 |
[11:19] | – Oh, you have hope, Mom? – I do. | -你还抱希望呢 妈妈 -的确 |
[11:21] | Having hope is ridiculous. | 抱有希望可太可笑了 |
[11:22] | The only thing that matters is actually doing something. | 唯一有用的就是能真正有所行动 |
[11:25] | But there’s nothing you can do. | 但是你什么都做不了 |
[11:26] | That’s not true. | 不一定 |
[11:28] | I’m gonna figure out who killed him. | 我要查出来是谁杀的他 |
[11:29] | – What?! – Yeah, what? | -什么 -什么 |
[11:31] | I’m gonna figure out who killed Tyson. | 我要查出来是谁杀的泰森 |
[11:35] | Because I owe him that. | 因为我欠他的 |
[11:36] | Murphy, that’s very noble, | 茉菲 你做的事情 |
[11:37] | what you’re doing, it is. | 很高尚 真的 |
[11:39] | Maybe you should just let the cops handle it. | 也许你应该交给警察来处理 |
[11:40] | – They’re not doing anything. – So? | -他们什么都不做 -所以呢 |
[11:42] | You have no idea what you’re doing, | 你根本就不知道自己在做什么 |
[11:44] | and it is very dangerous. | 而且这也很危险 |
[11:46] | Look, just focus on the barkery. | 专心做烘焙就行了 |
[11:53] | – Jess? – Hey. | -杰丝 -在呢 |
[11:54] | Ah, Jess! | 杰丝 |
[12:00] | Fix me. | 把我治好 |
[12:01] | – You’re a doctor. – I’m a veterinarian. | -你是个医生 -我是个兽医 |
[12:03] | Well, do something… please. | 帮帮忙吧 拜托 |
[12:15] | UTI, the sinner’s campfire. | 尿路感染 罪人的营火 |
[12:17] | Could you live without the penis? | 没了阴茎你不能活了吗 |
[12:19] | – I never want to be near one again. – No, I’m serious. | -我再也不想碰阴茎了 -我认真的 |
[12:22] | – Could you? – How long are we talking? | -你可以吗 -你说多久 |
[12:24] | Long. Yeah, like, a really long time. | 久 很久 |
[12:27] | Of course not. | 当然不行 |
[12:28] | Why are you asking me stupid questions? | 你为什么问这种蠢问题 |
[12:29] | Because Vanessa asked me if I miss the penis, | 因为温妮莎问我有没有想念阴茎 |
[12:31] | and it sounds like she misses the penis. | 听起来就像她有点想念阴茎 |
[12:32] | Well, stop calling it “the penis.” | 不要再叫它”阴茎”了 |
[12:34] | Murphy, I’m freaking out. | 茉菲 我吓坏了 |
[12:37] | Wh-What if I’m just, like, a phase for her? | 如果 我只是她人生的一个片段怎么办 |
[12:40] | You said she’s really hot, so just | 你说过她很性感 |
[12:42] | have a bunch of sex with her and move on. | 你就跟她疯狂做爱然后向前看 |
[12:43] | Well, I can’t do that, because… | 我不能这么做 因为 |
[12:48] | I think I’m in love with her. | 我觉得我爱上她了 |
[12:53] | Well, I came by to discuss | 我来是想讨论一下 |
[12:55] | balloon duty for tomorrow’s event, | 明天活动吹气球的任务 |
[12:56] | but obviously you guys are very busy. | 但是显然 你们很忙 |
[12:59] | Uh, I’m so sorry, could you repeat yourself? | 抱歉 你能重复一遍吗 |
[13:03] | I know what you’re doing, Murphy. | 我知道你想干什么 茉菲 |
[13:05] | You’re trying to figure out where I am | 你想通过声音判断我在哪 |
[13:06] | by my voice so you can throw… | 然后你就能扔 |
[13:10] | You’ve never hit me once. | 从来就没打中过 |
[13:12] | Okay, so it looks like you’re coming in | 好了 看起来你到这来 |
[13:14] | at about a rottweiler and two Chihuahuas. | 是因为一只罗威纳犬和两只吉娃娃 |
[13:17] | You need one pill every 12 hours. | 你需要每隔12小时吃一片药 |
[13:19] | I can mix it in your food. | 我可以混合在你的食物里 |
[13:21] | Can you drive me to a burger truck at lunch? | 午饭能带我去汉堡餐车那吗 |
[13:23] | Uh, no, I can’t. I told your mom | 不行 我跟你妈妈说了 |
[13:25] | I’d help her make cookies for tomorrow. | 我要帮她做明天的曲奇 |
[13:26] | Why do you need to go to a food truck? | 你为什么要去餐车那里 |
[13:28] | Because I need to find Darnell to see if he’ll give me | 因为我要去问问达内尔能不能给我 |
[13:31] | Tyson’s mom’s address. | 泰森妈妈的地址 |
[13:33] | Tyson said he used to go there, like, every day for lunch. | 泰森说他经常去 基本每天都去吃午饭 |
[13:35] | Right, so, okay, if Darnell isn’t even talking to you, | 行吧 如果达内尔理都不理你 |
[13:38] | what makes you think that he’s gonna tell you where she lives? | 你觉得他怎么会把地址告诉你呢 |
[13:41] | I know it’s nuts, but it’s my only option. | 我知道这挺胡闹的 但这是我唯一的选择了 |
[13:44] | Beggars can’t be choosers. | 叫花子哪能挑肥瘦 |
[13:45] | And there’s a long history | 瞎了的叫花子 |
[13:46] | of blind beggars, so here we are. | 历史可长了 只能这样了 |
[14:01] | – Can you not do that? – I’m just trying to help. | -你能别这样吗 -我只是想帮忙 |
[14:03] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[14:10] | Very funny, Murphy. | 非常好笑 茉菲 |
[14:14] | Look, we need to talk about attire for tomorrow. | 我们得聊聊你明天的装扮 |
[14:16] | What were you planning on wearing? | 你准备穿什么 |
[14:18] | The same thing I wear every day. | 和平时穿的一样 |
[14:21] | I’d like you to wear a dress. | 我想让你穿条裙子 |
[14:25] | I haven’t seen your knees since you were ten. | 你十岁之后我就没见过你露膝盖 |
[14:27] | Would it kill you to look a little nice for once? | 偶尔打扮一次还能杀了你不成 |
[14:28] | I’m blind. I don’t think anyone’s gonna be | 我是瞎子 我觉得别人应该不会 |
[14:30] | judging my appearance… | 挑剔我的外表 |
[14:32] | besides just you. | 除你之外 |
[14:35] | And about this Tyson thing, | 泰森这件事 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry he went missing. I wish he hadn’t. | 很遗憾他失踪了 我也不希望这样 |
[14:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:41] | ‘Cause you hated that I hung out with him. | 你可讨厌我跟他玩 |
[14:43] | You hated it. So just admit it. | 你很讨厌这一点 承认吧 |
[14:46] | I think this is a giant relief for you. | 这对你来说是如释重负吧 |
[14:47] | That is unfair. | 这么说不公平 |
[14:48] | Murphy, I worried about you down in that alley. | 茉菲 我很担心你去那条巷子 |
[14:51] | Guess I wasn’t the one you needed to worry about. | 你要担心的人应该不是我 |
[14:52] | I’m your mother. Sort of my job. | 我是你的妈妈 这算是我的义务 |
[14:54] | Yeah, and you’d think, as my mother, | 对 而且你认为 作为我的妈妈 |
[14:56] | that you’d care about the kid who saved my life. | 你也应该在乎一下救了我命的那个孩子 |
[15:34] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[15:35] | What? | 什么 |
[15:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:50] | A bird? | 鸟吗 |
[15:51] | Pterodactyl. | 翼龙 |
[15:53] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[15:56] | Well, it’s actually pretty easy. | 其实很简单 |
[15:58] | I can show you. | 我可以教你 |
[16:00] | You must grasp the blank canvas. | 抓住这张糖纸 |
[16:04] | The first step, | 第一步 |
[16:05] | folding it in half. | 对折 |
[16:08] | – You can feel the corners line up? – Yeah. | -能感觉到角对齐了吗 -能 |
[16:11] | Pinch right here. Mm-hmm. | 在这里捏一下 |
[16:12] | – Okay. – All right, now you take… | -好 -然后我们 |
[16:16] | We pull it as far as we can. | 把它拉得越远越好 |
[16:19] | Wings. | 翅膀 |
[16:20] | Body. And then up here… | 身体 然后在这上面… |
[16:21] | Little body. Okay. | 小身子 好的 |
[16:22] | …is the last step. | …是最后一步 |
[16:25] | And now you’re-you’re done. | 现在你就完成了 |
[16:29] | – Yeah. – You did it. | -就是这样 -你做到了 |
[16:31] | The student has become the master. | 青出于蓝胜于蓝 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | It’s my pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[16:50] | You should start a dating profile. | 你应该创建个相亲账号 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[16:54] | Apparently, everyone meets online now. | 很显然现在大家都在网上交友了 |
[16:56] | It’s how the world works. | 现在的社会就是这样 |
[16:57] | And it’s not like you ever go anywhere. | 而且你又从来哪都不去 |
[17:00] | I go places. | 我去其他地方的 |
[17:01] | Like, I’m about to go to Dispatch | 比如 我马上就要去调度处 |
[17:03] | and check a bunch of stuff out. | 调一堆东西出来 |
[17:04] | Might even hit the water fountain on the way back. | 甚至有可能回来的时候经过喷泉呢 |
[17:06] | – My life is crazy. – Dad. | -我的生活很疯狂的 -爸爸 |
[17:08] | You got a book? | 你有书吗 |
[17:09] | I’ll be back in three chapters | 你读完三章《嘲笑鸟》我就回来了 |
[17:10] | of Mockingjay, and then we can grab some food. | 然后我们可以去吃点东西 |
[17:12] | Okay? Anywhere you want. | 好吗 你想去哪都行 |
[17:27] | Where you going, sweetie? | 你要去哪 甜心 |
[17:28] | I’m trying to find the bathroom. | 我在找卫生间 |
[17:30] | I’ll show you the way. | 我带你去 |
[17:31] | I know this place like the back of my hand. | 我对这地方了如指掌 |
[17:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:35] | Do you come here much? | 你很常来这里吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah. A little too much. | 是啊 有点太经常了 |
[17:49] | That’s a Hinoki cutting board, man. | 这可是桧木砧板 伙计 |
[17:52] | Keep the dirty money off it. | 别把脏钱放在上面 |
[17:54] | You got Eater’s Choice Best Burgers | 因为这些脏钱 你才能登上 |
[17:56] | because of dirty money, so settle. | 《食客指南: 最棒的汉堡》 所以忍着 |
[18:02] | Well, I like to pretend | 我总爱假装 |
[18:03] | I bought this truck myself | 我自己买了这辆卡车 |
[18:04] | and don’t have to integrate illegitimate funds | 而不必整合这些非法资金 |
[18:07] | to brine my own chuck roast. | 来污染我的烧烤 |
[18:08] | But it’s nice of you to note my accomplishments. | 但是我很高兴你能注意到我的成就 |
[18:11] | Man, you hipsters are exhausting. | 你们这些嬉皮士真让人心累 |
[18:14] | All old-timey. “Brine.” | 总是怀旧 还”污染” |
[18:17] | Acting like you invented toast. | 说的像是你发明了烧烤似的 |
[18:20] | The books are clean. | 钱算清了 |
[18:22] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[18:23] | Seriously, come on. | 讲真的 别这样 |
[18:25] | Let me make you a burger. | 让我为你做一个汉堡 |
[18:27] | It’s savage. | 这可是巨无霸汉堡 |
[18:28] | Savage? Don’t. | 巨无霸 算了吧 |
[18:32] | – Come on. – Fine. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[18:34] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[18:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:41] | Okay. Yeah. | 可以 不错 |
[18:43] | Darnell? | 达内尔 |
[18:46] | Oh, great. | 真棒 |
[18:47] | Yo, ignore that girl. | 别理那女孩 |
[18:50] | I’d rather not. | 我倒不愿意 |
[18:51] | I’m not here, seriously. | 我真的不在这 |
[18:53] | She’s crazy annoying. | 她巨烦人 |
[18:54] | Call Darnell. | 打给达内尔 |
[18:57] | Darnell? | 达内尔 |
[18:59] | I hear your phone. | 我听见你手机响了 |
[19:03] | Darnell, I know you’re here. | 达内尔 我知道你在这 |
[19:07] | Reveal yourself! | 快点出来 |
[19:10] | Seriously? | 你真要这样 |
[19:12] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[19:16] | Has anyone seen Darnell? | 有人见到达内尔了吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah, he-he sells all of the drugs. | 对 他卖所有的毒品 |
[19:21] | – Oh, wow. – Okay. Like, all the time. | -天哪 -一直都是 |
[19:23] | Yeah, he’s a huge fan of recreational drug use. | 是的 他是娱乐吸毒的忠实粉丝 |
[19:28] | Yo, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:30] | Didn’t think you were here. | 还以为你不在这呢 |
[19:31] | What do you want? | 你要干吗 |
[19:32] | – I need Tyson’s mom’s address. – Why? | -我想要泰森妈妈的地址 -为什么 |
[19:35] | Because I want her to file a missing persons report. | 因为我想让她提交失踪人员报告 |
[19:37] | What did I say to you, huh? No cops. | 我跟你说过什么来着 不许找警察 |
[19:39] | Come on, dude, let me help. | 别这样 老兄 让我帮忙 |
[19:40] | You have no idea how out of your zone you are. | 你根本不知道你现在做的事有多离谱 |
[19:44] | You want to help? Skip on out of here | 你想帮忙的话就离开这里 |
[19:46] | and leave me and my family alone. | 也别再找我和我的家人 |
[19:58] | – Is there a bathroom here? – No. | -这里有卫生间吗 -没有 |
[20:02] | It’s a food truck. | 这是辆餐车 |
[20:04] | Come on, how about… | 别走啊 不如 |
[20:05] | How about a burger? How about a-a milkshake? | 不如来个汉堡怎么样 或者奶昔 |
[20:07] | Apparently, I’m a rottweiler and two Chihuahuas, | 很显然 我是一只罗威纳犬和两只吉娃娃 |
[20:09] | so I’m cutting back on carbs. | 所以我在减脂 |
[20:11] | You know, that was hilarious what you did to D. | 你刚刚对付达哥的办法真搞笑 |
[20:13] | Dude’s so serious all the time. | 那家伙总是很严肃 |
[20:14] | – You know Darnell? – Yeah, he’s my boy. | -你认识达内尔 -是的 他是我朋友 |
[20:17] | So you know Tyson? | 那你也认识泰森 |
[20:18] | His cousin? A little, yeah. | 他表弟 算是认识吧 |
[20:20] | I need to know where his mom lives. | 我需要知道他妈妈住在哪 |
[20:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:24] | – I just do. – Why didn’t Darnell tell you? | -我就是需要 -为什么达内尔没有告诉你 |
[20:28] | Because I didn’t ask him. | 因为我没问他 |
[20:30] | I had come here… for drugs. | 我来这是…为了毒品 |
[20:34] | I was picking up some drugs from him. | 我是来跟他取点毒品 |
[20:37] | – What do you want? – I don’t know. | -你想要什么 -我不知道 |
[20:38] | What do I want? Depends. | 我要什么呢 看情况吧 |
[20:41] | – What’s good this season? – This is so sad. | -这个季节什么货好 -这太让人伤心了 |
[20:43] | You’re clearly lying straight to my face. | 你很明显在对着我的脸说谎 |
[20:46] | To be fair, I can’t see where your face is. | 讲道理 我看不到你的脸在哪 |
[20:47] | Can you just tell me, please? | 你能就告诉我吗 拜托了 |
[20:48] | All right, chill, chill. | 好吧 冷静 冷静 |
[20:50] | If you go out with me. | 如果你和我约会 |
[20:52] | I don’t go on dates. | 我不约会 |
[20:54] | Give me an hour. Come on. | 给我一个小时 拜托 |
[21:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | One hour. | 就一个小时 |
[21:06] | But you should be really embarrassed. | 但你应该为自己感到羞愧 |
[21:09] | Embarrassed is not my thing. | 羞愧俩字就不在我的字典里 |
[21:12] | So, he’s forcing you on a date with him | 所以 他强迫你和他约会 |
[21:14] | in exchange for the address of your dead friend’s mother? | 来交换你死去朋友母亲的地址 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:19] | He sounds great. | 他听起来很棒 |
[21:22] | There they are. | 它们在这 |
[21:23] | I can’t believe buying a plastic dong | 我真不敢相信你用买塑料阳具 |
[21:25] | was your takeaway from our conversation. | 来转移话题 |
[21:27] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[21:28] | Hmm, do you? | 是吗 |
[21:29] | No! That is why you’re here. | 不 这就是我在这的原因 |
[21:31] | Look, as much as I love | 听着 虽然我喜欢 |
[21:32] | that you want me to pick out your penis, | 你让我帮你挑选你的阴茎 |
[21:34] | shouldn’t Vanessa be doing it? | 可这不应该温妮莎做吗 |
[21:36] | It’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[21:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:38] | Murphy, please help me. | 茉菲 快帮帮我 |
[21:39] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:42] | Is she more of a garden hose or soup can gal? | 她喜欢粗的还是喜欢长的 |
[21:45] | I don’t know; these questions were not | 我不知道 这个问题不存在于 |
[21:47] | a part of our courting process. | 我们的追求过程中 |
[21:49] | Do you ladies need some help? | 女士们需要什么帮助吗 |
[21:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:51] | On, like, every level, dude. | 方方面面都需要 兄弟 |
[21:55] | – Come on, come on. – I-I’m going. Geez. | -快点 快点 -我已经很快了 天啊 |
[21:58] | – Are you hungry? – Come on. | -你饿了吗 -快点 |
[22:00] | Okay, okay. What is the rush? | 好吧 好吧 你有什么急事吗 |
[22:02] | – How do you look? – What? | -你看上去怎么样 -什么 |
[22:04] | You’re not wearing those pants that Mom hated, are you? | 你没穿妈妈不喜欢的那些裤子吧 |
[22:07] | Mom hated my pants? | 妈妈不喜欢我的裤子吗 |
[22:09] | Just the khaki ones. | 只是那些卡其裤 |
[22:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:13] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:16] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[22:18] | I almost gave up on you. | 我差点就不等你了 |
[22:20] | Thought Daddy got cold feet. | 我以为爸爸临阵退缩了呢 |
[22:22] | Yeah, you came. | 是啊 你来了 |
[22:24] | Dad, this is my cool single friend, Jade. | 爸爸 这是我超酷的单身朋友 杰德 |
[22:28] | Here, come sit. | 来吧 快坐吧 |
[22:41] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[22:41] | Right here. | 在这呢 |
[22:46] | My roommate is taking pictures of your license plate | 我的室友正在拍你的汽车牌照 |
[22:48] | in case you try to kill me or something. | 以防你想杀了我什么的 |
[22:52] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[22:53] | Just start the clock. | 计时开始 |
[23:01] | All right. Right this way. | 好吧 这边请 |
[23:11] | It’s gated. | 这是封闭的 |
[23:12] | We’ve got to climb the fence. | 我们得翻栅栏过去 |
[23:14] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[23:23] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[23:26] | You’re just going this slowly to eat time. | 你这是在慢慢悠悠的消磨时间 |
[23:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:37] | All right, just put your… put your leg over. | 好吧 把你的腿跨过来 |
[23:47] | I got it, I got it. | 我要下来了 要下来了 |
[24:03] | Where’d you take me? | 你带我来的这是哪 |
[24:04] | Sunrise Beach. | 日出海滩 |
[24:07] | It’s my, uh… my favorite view in all of Chicago. | 这是整个芝加哥我最喜欢的地方 |
[24:12] | It’s gorgeous. | 这真美 |
[24:16] | I’m blind, you idiot. | 我瞎 你个白痴 |
[24:19] | Wow, I am an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[24:28] | Yeah. You like that. | 对 你喜欢这样 |
[24:30] | This surprise is taking a really long time, Jess. | 这惊喜花的时间也太长了 杰丝 |
[24:33] | Yeah, one sec! | 马上就好了 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:45] | Slip… | 进去 |
[24:47] | Okay. | 够了 |
[24:48] | What… | 怎么 |
[24:51] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[24:54] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[24:56] | Okay, yeah. I’m-I’m surprised. | 好吧 的确 我被惊到了 |
[24:58] | But why are you wearing that? | 但你为什么戴着那个 |
[25:00] | Oh, y-you know. | 你懂的 |
[25:01] | Because I don’t… I don’t have one. | 因为我缺一个 |
[25:03] | And I-I… so I bought one. | 所以我就买了一个 |
[25:04] | Murphy picked it out. | 茉菲帮我挑的 |
[25:07] | And she said that this was, like, | 她说这个就是 |
[25:08] | the right size and width. | 正常的大小尺寸 |
[25:14] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[25:21] | I look stupid. | 我看上去很蠢吧 |
[25:22] | Are you saying you don’t want a piece of this? | 你是说你不想用这玩意吗 |
[25:25] | I don’t want a piece of that. | 我不想用那个 |
[25:28] | You can’t slap it. | 你别打它 |
[25:29] | Oh, it wobbles. | 它都晃悠了 |
[25:32] | Why did you buy that thing? | 你为什么买这东西 |
[25:33] | Well, I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[25:35] | I really like you, too. | 我也真的喜欢你 |
[25:38] | Well, I-I… I like… I more than like you. | 我更喜欢你 |
[25:42] | Like… Like, a lot more, okay? | 比你更多点 好吧 |
[25:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:49] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[25:50] | What? | 什么 |
[25:52] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[25:56] | Vanessa, please don’t make me say that while I’m wearing this. | 温妮莎 别在我穿着这个的时候让我说那个 |
[26:01] | Now let’s hear it. | 我听着呢 |
[26:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:09] | Happy? | 高兴了吧 |
[26:14] | I love you so much, Jess. | 我也爱你 杰丝 |
[26:24] | It’s relaxing out here, right? | 这里让人很放松 对吧 |
[26:26] | Can never really relax. | 从来没真的放松过 |
[26:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:32] | Just being blind, it’s exhausting. | 当一个瞎子 很累的 |
[26:35] | I spent three hours trying to find a cigarette | 我花三个小时试图找 |
[26:37] | I dropped the other day. It’s just my life. | 我另一天掉了的香烟 那就是我的生活 |
[26:39] | Just exhausting. | 真的很累 |
[26:40] | Why would you spend that long looking for a cigarette? | 你为什么要花那么久找一根香烟 |
[26:43] | Because they’re expensive and I’m poor. | 因为它们很贵 而我很穷 |
[26:48] | Just, the point is, I’m at the mercy of the world. | 关键是 我任世界摆布 |
[26:50] | I-I… I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[26:57] | “I’m at the mercy of the world. I hate it.” | “我任世界摆布 我讨厌这样” |
[26:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:01] | – That’s not how… That… – Oh, it’s not? | -不是那么 -不是吗 |
[27:03] | – I didn’t sound like that. – Are you sure about that? | -我听上去不是那样的 -你确定吗 |
[27:05] | You know, you got that, um… | 你让 |
[27:08] | got that tortured hot girl thing down, don’t you? | 你听上去就像个受尽折磨的美女吧 |
[27:10] | Yeah, you got that narcissistic | 是啊 你听上去就像个 |
[27:12] | douche thing down, don’t you? | 自恋的蠢蛋吧 |
[27:14] | Oh, for sure. | 当然 |
[27:20] | I have a UTI, and I’m not gonna have sex with you, | 我尿道感染 不能和你滚床单 |
[27:22] | but thanks for the wine. | 但谢谢你的酒了 |
[27:24] | And the sandwich. | 还有三明治 |
[27:27] | Why do you think I want to have sex with you? | 为什么你觉得我想和你滚床单 |
[27:29] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[27:30] | “Welcome to Sunrise Beach, | “欢迎来到日出沙滩 |
[27:33] | the most beautiful view in all of Chicago.” | 全芝加哥最漂亮的景色” |
[27:36] | Okay, okay, first of all, | 好了 首先呢 |
[27:37] | I don’t even want to have sex with you. ? | 我没想要和你上床 |
[27:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:40] | I’m serious. | 我说真的呢 |
[27:42] | All right, look. | 听着 |
[27:43] | I’m a dick, okay? | 我是个混蛋 |
[27:45] | I sleep with everyone. | 是个人我就会上 |
[27:46] | But… I don’t know. | 但… 我也说不好 |
[27:51] | There’s something about you… | 你身上有点什么… |
[27:52] | Something just different and special | 有点什么不一样的 特殊的 |
[27:53] | and you never felt like this before– please. | 而且你从来没有过这样的感觉… 拜托 |
[27:55] | I sleep with everyone, too. | 我也是人就上的 |
[27:58] | That’s never not worked. | 这一套可一直都挺灵的 |
[28:00] | Yeah, it looks like you might be | 看起来你恐怕 |
[28:01] | making love to yourself tonight. ? | 今天晚上要自己解决了 |
[28:05] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[28:21] | Can I have your number? | 我能要个你的电话吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[28:24] | Uh, do you have Tyson’s mom’s address? | 你有泰森妈妈的地址吗 |
[28:38] | Oh, cool. I can totally see this. | 好极了 我看得一清二楚 |
[28:42] | Why do you want it anyway? | 你到底要来干吗 |
[28:44] | Because I need Tyson’s mom to file a missing persons report. | 因为我需要泰森的妈妈去报案说家人失踪了 |
[28:47] | Tyson’s missing? | 泰森失踪了 |
[28:50] | – Didn’t Darnell tell you? – No. | -达内尔没告诉你 -没有 |
[28:54] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[28:56] | Nah. | 不会 |
[28:57] | I’m pretty sure Darnell would have mentioned that. | 如果他死了 我担保达内尔一定会告诉我的 |
[28:58] | Well, he is. | 他就是死了 |
[29:01] | I found him in the alley, and whoever killed him | 我在小巷子里发现了他 杀了他的人 |
[29:03] | must have moved the body. | 一定把尸体转移走了 |
[29:05] | So there’s no body? | 所以没发现尸体 |
[29:06] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[29:07] | Well, in my world, | 在我的世界里 |
[29:09] | you don’t panic until a body turns up. | 除非有尸体出现 否则不用紧张 |
[29:11] | Well, in my world, | 在我的世界里 |
[29:12] | you panic when you feel your dead friend. | 当你摸到你死了的朋友时就紧张了 |
[29:15] | And what does Tyson’s mom think? | 泰森的妈妈怎么说 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:21] | You’re not really gonna go up to a mother | 你不会真的跑到一位母亲面前 |
[29:23] | and tell her you think her son is dead, are you? | 然后告诉她你觉得她儿子死了 对吧 |
[29:26] | I have to. | 我只能这样 |
[29:27] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[29:30] | – Look, just… – ?What? | -听着 还是… -什么 |
[29:35] | Make sure you’re sure. | 还是等你确定了吧 |
[29:37] | I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[29:50] | Since when are you up at 7:00 in the morning? | 你什么时候早上七点就起来了 |
[29:52] | I’m going to Tyson’s mom’s | 在烘焙活动之前 |
[29:54] | before the barkery thing. Pretzel. | 我要先去趟泰森妈妈的家 脆饼 |
[30:24] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[30:26] | You’re Tyson’s mom? | 你是泰森的妈妈 |
[30:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:29] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[30:30] | I’m a… I’m a friend of his. | 我是… 他的一个朋友 |
[30:32] | You’re the girl that was mugged? | 你就是那个被抢了的女孩 |
[30:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:38] | He never told me you were blind. | 他从没告诉我你是盲人 |
[30:40] | He always focuses on other things. | 他总是关注别的东西 |
[30:43] | Well, he’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[30:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:47] | That’s what you’re here for, right? | 你就是来找他的 对吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:52] | You haven’t heard from him, have you? | 你没有他的信儿吧 |
[30:54] | He usually checks in, and… | 他一般都会报个平安的… |
[30:56] | starting to get a little worried. | 我开始有点担心了 |
[30:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:04] | Can I actually use your bathroom? | 我能用一下卫生间吗 |
[31:05] | S-Sure. Can I help you? | 当然 要帮忙吗 |
[31:08] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[31:19] | Straight past Tyson’s room at the end of the hall. | 走廊一直到头 过了泰森的房间就是 |
[31:22] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[31:23] | – I’ll be in the kitchen. ?- Okay. | -我会在厨房的 -好的 |
[32:51] | You little weirdo. | 你这个小怪人 |
[33:18] | He’s not okay, is he? | 他出事了 是不是 |
[33:47] | There’s a chance what you felt wasn’t Tyson. | 有可能你摸到的不是泰森 |
[33:52] | You’re blind. | 你是盲人 |
[33:55] | You didn’t actually see that it was him. | 你没真的看见是他 |
[33:59] | That’s true. | 的确 |
[34:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:03] | So maybe it wasn’t Tyson. | 有可能不是泰森 |
[34:10] | I worry about that kid all damn day. | 我一天到晚为这孩子担心 |
[34:15] | I bet your mom worries about you a lot, too, huh? | 我敢说你妈妈也老为你担心 对吧 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:23] | She’s impossible. | 她简直没法弄 |
[34:25] | It’s called being a mother. | 儿行千里母担忧啊 |
[34:31] | What was Ty listening to? | 泰在听什么歌 |
[36:10] | You look like a lunatic. | 你看上去像个疯子 |
[36:15] | You wore a dress. | 你穿了裙子 |
[36:17] | Oh, is that what this is? Damn it. | 原来这是裙子啊 该死 |
[36:19] | I asked for overalls. | 我明明要买罩衫的 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry about today, Mom. | 今天的事很抱歉 妈妈 |
[36:26] | Just help me clean up. Come on. | 帮我清理干净吧 来 |
[36:28] | Incoming call from that cop. | 那个警察的来电 |
[36:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:33] | Hey, Dean, what’s up? | 迪恩 什么事 |
[36:34] | I got the report on the phone. | 我拿到手机的报告了 |
[36:36] | Do you want to come in? | 你想过来一趟吗 |
[36:37] | – Right now? – That would be great. | -现在吗 -最好不过了 |
[36:39] | Like, I’m… | 我… |
[36:41] | Go, go. If it’s about Tyson, | 去吧 如果是泰森的事 |
[36:43] | just… go. | 去吧 |
[37:03] | So I got the forensics report back. | 我拿到鉴证科的报告了 |
[37:06] | Tyson’s phone was wiped. | 泰森的手机数据都被抹除了 |
[37:09] | – Wiped? – Completely. | -抹除了 -干干净净 |
[37:10] | And the account was closed. | 号码销了 |
[37:12] | We couldn’t get anything off of it. | 什么都查不到 |
[37:13] | I wish I had better news. | 我也不想是这个结果 |
[37:14] | Isn’t that kind of suspicious that his phone was wiped? | 他的手机被抹除了 这不可疑吗 |
[37:17] | It’s too early to tell, but now that a report has been filed, | 现在还不好说 但现在已经提交了失踪报告 |
[37:20] | at least we can push forward. | 至少我们可以跟进了 |
[37:22] | Yeah, that’s good. | 那是好事 |
[37:23] | And, uh, there is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[37:26] | I wanted to thank you for telling my daughter | 我想谢谢你告诉我的女儿 |
[37:29] | I need to get laid. | 我需要打炮 |
[37:32] | – Did I? – Yes. You did. | -我有说吗 -是的 你说了 |
[37:35] | And so she set me up with a prostitute. | 所以她给我安排了一个妓女 |
[37:40] | She didn’t know she was a prostitute, but still. | 她不知道她是妓女 但还是很尴尬 |
[37:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:46] | How was the sex? Uh, better when you pay for it? | 做爱感觉怎么样 付钱的总是更香的吧 |
[37:49] | – Be honest, be honest. – I am… | -说实话 说实话 -我… |
[37:50] | very glad that you’re amused. | 很高兴你还会被逗乐 |
[37:51] | Uh, in the future, | 以后 |
[37:52] | could you please not give Chloe | 你能不能不要再给克洛伊 |
[37:54] | any advice about my love life, please? | 提一些有关我情感生活的建议了 |
[37:56] | What love life? | 什么情感生活 |
[37:59] | Good one, Murphy Mason. | 真有你的 茉菲·梅森 |
[38:02] | Hell of a dress, by the way. | 顺便 这裙子真不错 |
[38:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | Think I look like a prostitute? | 你觉得我看上去像个妓女吗 |
[38:14] | I mean, I’m asking you ’cause you’re the expert. | 我问你是因为你是专业的 |
[38:15] | – Okay, bye-bye. – Bye. | -不送 -再见 |
[38:34] | – Oh, do you need a drink? – Sure. | -你要喝的吗 -好 |
[38:37] | Oh, no, I meant for the pills. | 我是说用来服药的水 |
[38:38] | – Oh, I’m done. – What? | -我不吃了 -什么 |
[38:43] | Dog antibiotics are finally kicking in. | 犬用抗生素终于开始起作用了 |
[38:45] | Okay, you know you have to finish the whole bottle, right? | 你知道你得吃完这一整瓶吧 |
[38:48] | I feel like a million bucks. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[38:51] | Where did you get that thing? | 你这身衣服哪里来的 |
[38:53] | So you told her you loved her | 于是你戴着个吊 |
[38:55] | while wearing a dong? | 和她说你爱她吗 |
[38:58] | It was oddly romantic. | 而且竟然很浪漫 |
[39:03] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[39:04] | Romance isn’t gross. | 浪漫不是恶心 |
[39:09] | What the hell was that? | 什么声音 |
[39:18] | It’s that food truck guy. | 是那个餐车男 |
[39:20] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[39:21] | Yeah. Come here. | 过来 |
[39:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[39:37] | You wouldn’t give me your number. | 你不肯给我号码 |
[39:39] | Okay, so this is your move? | 好吧 这就是你的招吗 |
[39:41] | Want to grab a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗 |
[39:43] | No. | 不 |
[39:44] | Tomorrow? | 明天呢 |
[39:45] | No! | 也不 |
[39:47] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[39:49] | – I know where you live. – So? | -我知道你住在哪里了 -所以呢 |
[39:51] | I’ll just keep coming back. | 我会一直过来 |
[39:55] | Fine. One drink. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[39:59] | Shut up. One drink tomorrow. | 闭嘴 明天喝一杯 |
[40:16] | Told you romance isn’t gross. | 我就说浪漫并不恶心吧 |
[40:17] | That isn’t romance. It’s borderline stalking. | 那不是浪漫 而是边缘跟踪 |
[40:21] | Oh, yeah, then what’s that smile thingy on your face? | 那你脸上挂着的微笑是怎么回事 |
[40:23] | I don’t have anything on my face. | 我脸上什么都没有 |
[40:24] | – Just that stupid smile. – Shut up. | -只有傻笑 -闭嘴 |
[40:36] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[40:39] | Horrible. | 太丑了 |
[40:42] | He’s basically disfigured. | 他就是个丑八怪 |
[40:43] | He’s hot. | 他很帅 |
[40:46] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[40:51] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[40:52] | It’s Tyson’s. | 这是泰森的 |
[40:57] | He was into the Fairview Mustangs? | 他喜欢费尔维尤野马啊 |
[41:00] | What? | 什么 |
[41:00] | It’s a program for a dance recital | 这是一个在费尔维尤高中的 |
[41:03] | at Fairview High School. | 舞蹈表演项目 |
[41:04] | He didn’t go there. | 他没有去 |
[41:05] | He drew a little heart next to “Keira Shields.” | 他在凯拉·谢尔兹的名字后画了个小爱心 |
[41:11] | He didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend. | 他没告诉我他有女朋友啊 |
[41:20] | I need to find Keira. | 我得去找到凯拉 |
[41:23] | Maybe she knows what happened to Tyson. | 也许她知道泰森出什么事了 |
[41:33] | Darnell, we in order? | 达内尔 一切都没问题吧 |
[41:35] | Yeah, just Tyson Parker– he’s still missing. | 嗯 就是泰森·帕克还是不见踪影 |
[41:39] | You wiped the phone, though, right? | 但你把手机数据都清除干净了吧 |
[41:43] | We ain’t got nothing to worry about. | 我们没什么好担心的 |
[41:44] | Yeah, but, Nia, | 嗯 但是 妮娅 |
[41:45] | there’s this girl. | 有个女孩 |
[41:49] | Hangs out with him on the corner. | 经常和他一起在街角混的 |
[41:52] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理好的 |