时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I have retinitis pigmentosa, | 我患有色素性视网膜炎 |
[00:02] | so I lost my vision completely when I was 14. | 所以我14岁时就完全看不见了 |
[00:05] | We match hundreds of the visually impaired | 我们为几百名视觉缺陷的患者 |
[00:07] | with Seeing Eye dogs. | 配备了导盲犬 |
[00:08] | You pay Murphy to work here, | 你们花钱雇茉菲在这里工作 |
[00:09] | and she doesn’t do anything except | 她其实什么都不做 |
[00:11] | eat candy bars and take naps. | 除了吃糖块和睡觉 |
[00:13] | A couple years ago, she got mugged. | 几年前 她被抢了 |
[00:15] | She probably would have died if Tyson hadn’t have seen it | 如果不是泰森看见了并且制止了那个家伙 |
[00:18] | – and stopped the guy. – Oh, my gosh. Help! | -她很可能就被打死了 -天啊 救命 |
[00:21] | Something happening to Tyson is probably the worst thing | 泰森出事可能是对她来说是 |
[00:24] | that could ever happen to her. | 最糟糕的事了 |
[00:26] | Someone killed your cousin, Darnell. | 有人杀了你表弟 达内尔 |
[00:28] | Ty is fine. | 泰没事 |
[00:29] | You’re Tyson’s mom? | 你是泰森的妈妈 |
[00:30] | He’s not okay, is he? | 他出事了 是不是 |
[00:33] | You know Darnell? | 你认识达内尔 |
[00:34] | Yeah, he’s my boy. | 是的 他是我朋友 |
[00:36] | Want to grab a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗 |
[00:38] | Fine, one drink. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[00:39] | It’s a program for | 这是一个 |
[00:40] | a dance recital at Fairview High School. | 在费尔维尤高中的舞蹈表演项目 |
[00:42] | He drew a little heart next to “Keira Shields.” | 他在凯拉·谢尔兹的名字后画了个小爱心 |
[00:45] | Maybe she knows what happened to Tyson. | 也许她知道泰森出什么事了 |
[00:58] | Hello, Murphy. | 你好 茉菲 |
[01:02] | So, this is your spot, huh? | 这就是你常来的地方 |
[01:04] | Is it as horrible as I think it is? | 跟我想的一样烂吗 |
[01:06] | Worse. Need a refill? | 更糟 再来一杯吗 |
[01:08] | Uh, I’m good for now. | 暂时不用了 |
[01:10] | Double bourbon on the rocks, please. | 两份波本 加冰 谢谢 |
[01:11] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[01:16] | You want to play a game of pool? | 你想打桌球吗 |
[01:19] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 我恐怕做不到 |
[01:21] | Why not? You got two hands. | 为什么不能 你有两只手的 |
[01:23] | Come on, let’s play a round. | 来嘛 我们玩一轮 |
[01:29] | All right, so keep this arm straight. | 好吧 这只手臂放直 |
[01:32] | And the hand steady. You all right? | 手要稳 行吧 |
[01:34] | – Yep. – Yeah? Got it? | -嗯 -可以吗 |
[01:35] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[01:41] | Now just hit it toward my voice. | 往我的声音方向瞄准 |
[01:43] | This is stupid. | 这好傻 |
[01:45] | Just hit it. | 打吧 |
[01:46] | Hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it. | 打打打 |
[01:48] | – Hit it, hit it, hit it… – Oh, my God, fine. | -打打打 -好啦 |
[01:56] | Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[02:32] | Should we go to your place? | 我们去你家吧 |
[02:34] | I have a thing in the morning. | 我早上还有事 |
[02:36] | A thing? | 有事 |
[02:38] | Sounds important. | 一听就是要紧事 |
[02:39] | It is. I have to talk to Keira. | 是啊 我得跟凯拉谈谈 |
[02:42] | Tyson’s girlfriend. | 泰森的女友 |
[02:44] | She might have been the last person to see him. | 她可能是最后见到他的人 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:51] | You got plans tomorrow night? | 你明晚有安排吗 |
[02:56] | No. | 没有 |
[02:59] | Want to hang? | 想一起玩吗 |
[03:03] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[03:10] | So, you’re hanging out with Max again tonight. | 你今晚又要跟麦克斯玩 |
[03:13] | You like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[03:14] | – No, I don’t. – Yeah, you do. | -我不 -你喜欢的 |
[03:15] | We didn’t even have sex; we just made out. | 我们都没做爱 我们只是接吻了 |
[03:18] | Oh, God. You love him. | 天呐 你爱上他了 |
[03:20] | Shut up. I do not. | 闭嘴 我才不呢 |
[03:23] | You know what, I’m going to have to sex with him tonight | 知道吗 我今晚就跟他做爱 |
[03:25] | just to prove how much I don’t like him. | 好证明我多么不喜欢他 |
[03:26] | – Cool plan. I’m sure that’ll work. – Come on. | -好计划 肯定能成功 -走吧 |
[03:28] | Let’s focus on Keira. It’s so weird that Tyson | 凯拉才是重点 泰森居然从没 |
[03:31] | never told me he had a girlfriend. | 跟我说过他有女友 好奇怪 |
[03:32] | Well, maybe you didn’t know him as well as you thought. | 或许你并不如自己想的那么了解他 |
[03:34] | You know what she looks like, right? | 你知道她什么样吧 |
[03:35] | Yeah, sort of. Her Instagram’s private, | 嗯 算是吧 她的图片分享不公开 |
[03:38] | but that tiny little profile pic thingy, | 但看那个小小的头像照片 |
[03:39] | she’s smoking a blunt. | 她在抽大麻 |
[03:41] | Follow the pot smoke. Got it. | 追寻大麻烟 知道了 |
[03:44] | – Incoming. Security. – I’ll handle. | -保安来了 -我来处理 |
[03:47] | Do you have a pass? | 你们有通行证吗 |
[03:48] | I lost mine. I just need to speak | 我的丢了 我想找位学生 |
[03:50] | with a student, Keira Shields. | 凯拉·谢尔兹说话 |
[03:52] | We’ll just be a second. | 我们马上就好的 |
[03:53] | You need a pass. | 你们需要通行证 |
[03:56] | Do we really, though? | 真的吗 |
[04:00] | Have a good day, ma’am. | 祝你愉快 女士 |
[04:01] | Ah, get bent, sir. | 滚蛋吧 |
[04:14] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:15] | Hey, could you break me into a high school? | 你能帮我闯入一所高中吗 |
[04:18] | I think I have a lead on Tyson’s girlfriend, but the security | 我可能查到了泰森的女友 但学校保安 |
[04:21] | – at the school are being jerks. – What do you think | -非常混蛋 -你觉得我会 |
[04:23] | the answer to this question is going to be? | 怎么回答这样的问题 |
[04:24] | Tyson is a missing person now. | 泰森现在是失踪人口了 |
[04:25] | We’re working on it. | 我们在查呢 |
[04:26] | Bye, Murphy. | 再见 茉菲 |
[04:34] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[04:36] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[04:37] | Food truck guy. | 餐车男 |
[04:39] | – Shut up. – Murphy, you have a crush. | -闭嘴 -茉菲 你心动了 |
[04:42] | Oh, yeah, ’cause that’s totally my thing. | 是啊 我就那样的人 |
[04:44] | Hey, come up. | 上来吧 |
[04:46] | Come down. Let’s go eat. | 下来吧 我们去吃饭 |
[04:48] | Come up. We’re having sex. | 上来吧 我们做爱 |
[04:50] | Oh, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[04:52] | Call me when you’re through. | 等你完事了给我打电话吧 |
[04:54] | Just get up here. | 赶紧上来吧 |
[04:58] | See, Jess? I don’t like him. | 怎么样 杰丝 我不喜欢他 |
[05:00] | – Then why is your hair all shiny? – ‘Cause she washed it. | -那你头发为什么发亮啊 -因为她刚洗过 |
[05:03] | I washed it because I spilled a bunch of stuff in it. | 我洗了头是因为我洒了些东西到头发上 |
[05:06] | Like shampoo? | 是香波之类的吗 |
[05:10] | Let’s go to my room. | 我们去我房间吧 |
[05:39] | What are you doing? Are you naked? | 你在干什么 你脱光了吗 |
[05:41] | I’m looking at you. | 我在看你呢 |
[05:43] | I said we are having sex. That’s not how sex works. | 我说了我们要做爱 做爱可不是这样的 |
[05:46] | Explain to me how sex works. It’s, uh… | 给我讲讲做爱是怎样的吧 我… |
[05:48] | – my first time. – Is it? | -我是第一次 -是吗 |
[05:49] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah, I can tell. | -嗯 -嗯 我看得出来 |
[05:51] | It’s not that hard. | 这没什么难的 |
[05:52] | Uh, first, you service me for 20 to 40 minutes, | 首先 你来给我服务个二十到四十分钟 |
[05:57] | and then I, uh, | 然后呢 我 |
[05:59] | kick you out and… | 一脚把你踢出去… |
[06:01] | never talk to you again. | 再也不理你了 |
[06:03] | Boom. Sex. | 做爱 |
[06:08] | But, seriously, take off your clothes. | 说真的呢 把衣服脱了 |
[06:09] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别告诉我要做什么 |
[06:10] | Take off your… Oh, my God. | 把衣服给… 我的天 |
[06:48] | I think I might actually like you. | 我觉得我可能真挺喜欢你的 |
[06:51] | What? | 什么 |
[06:52] | Shut up. You like me, too. | 别装了 你也喜欢我 |
[07:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:05] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[07:10] | Jess? Jess, there’s something | 杰丝 杰丝 麦克斯的鸡鸡 |
[07:13] | seriously wrong with Max’s penis. | 出大问题了 |
[07:14] | – What? – His penis. | -什么 -他的鸡鸡 |
[07:16] | There’s something wrong with it. | 出问题了 |
[07:17] | Oh, I knew he was too perfect-looking. | 我知道他长得太完美了 |
[07:20] | No. I did something. | 不是 我干了点什么 |
[07:21] | Jess, I need you to look at it. | 杰丝 我需要你去看看 |
[07:23] | You want me to look at his junk? | 你想让我去看看他的那玩意 |
[07:24] | Well, I can’t, and you’re a doctor. | 我又没法看 而且你是个医生 |
[07:27] | And a lesbian. Please, he’s freaking out. | 还是个拉拉 求你了 他吓死了 |
[07:31] | This is exactly how I always dreamed | 这简直就是我梦想中第一次见到 |
[07:32] | of seeing my first penis. | 鸡鸡的场景一模一样 |
[07:38] | It hurts to breathe. | 一喘气就疼 |
[07:41] | Let me have a little look-see? | 让我看一下下 |
[07:47] | – Um, it’s very purple. – I know. | -非常紫啊 -我知道 |
[07:50] | I saw a case like this back in school. | 在学校时我见过一个这样的情况 |
[07:52] | Uh, an orangutan fell out of a tree | 一只猩猩从树上掉下来 |
[07:54] | with an erection. | 当时它正在勃起呢 |
[07:56] | It looks like you broke it. | 看起来你把它弄折了 |
[07:58] | Or sprained it. It’s hard to diagnose. | 或者是扭伤了 不好确诊 |
[08:00] | – You broke it. – Or sprained it. | -你把它弄折了 -或者是扭伤了 |
[08:03] | You’re going to want to stay off | 接下来你要 |
[08:04] | your feet and ice it for a few days. | 卧床 冰敷几天 |
[08:07] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你是什么医生啊 |
[08:08] | She’s a vet. | 她是兽医 |
[08:10] | – Perfect. – Here’s a fun fact. | -太棒了 -告诉你一个有趣的现象 |
[08:12] | The same thing happens to octopuses. | 章鱼也会出现同样的事 |
[08:15] | The female just breaks it right off after sex. | 做爱后母的会一下子把它给折断了 |
[08:17] | Super fun fact, yeah. | 超级有趣的现象 |
[08:19] | Read the room, Jess. | 杰丝 走吧 |
[08:22] | How did that even happen? | 这是怎么搞的呢 |
[08:24] | He… | 他… |
[08:25] | He, like, caressed my hair and told me he likes me. | 他抚摸着我的头发 告诉我他喜欢我 |
[08:31] | What kind of psycho does that during sex? | 做爱时什么样的疯子才会这样呢 |
[08:34] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[08:35] | Now, this might fly when your parents are in charge, | 你父母当家时这个可能就过去了 |
[08:37] | but things are going to be a lot different | 不过这周 这里的情况会非常 |
[08:38] | around here this week, okay? | 不一样了 |
[08:40] | Oh, yeah? Where are my parents? | 是吗 我父母呢 |
[08:42] | Hello. The Ride for the Guide fund-raiser? | 醒醒吧 引导之旅筹款会啊 |
[08:45] | Do you listen to anything around here? | 你到底有认真听这里的事吗 |
[08:46] | – I mean… – No. | -我是说… -没有 |
[08:48] | Well, Hank and Joy left me in charge, | 汉克和乔伊让我负责这里 |
[08:49] | and while I’m in charge, | 而在我负责的期间 |
[08:51] | I’m making some big changes. | 我要做些重大改变 |
[08:52] | You finally looking into hair plugs? | 你终于要植发了 |
[08:55] | I’m not bald. | 我又不秃 |
[08:57] | Really? Your whole vibe screams bald. | 真的 你的气场就表明了你是个秃子啊 |
[08:59] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[09:00] | I have a very strong hairline, actually. | 实际上我的毛发很密的 |
[09:02] | Let’s go. We have a staff meeting. | 我们走吧 开个员工会 |
[09:05] | Staff meeting? | 员工会 |
[09:09] | You’re not eating? | 你不吃饭 |
[09:11] | I’m good with this. | 这个就行了 |
[09:14] | I don’t want you out here worrying so much, Auntie. | 我不想你这么担心 舅妈 |
[09:16] | My kid hasn’t been home in eight days, | 我的孩子有八天没回家了 |
[09:18] | and I’m not supposed to worry? | 我不应该担心吗 |
[09:20] | You know how these young boys are. | 我知道这些男孩子的样子 |
[09:21] | Running around, getting into something. | 四处乱跑 惹点什么事 |
[09:23] | Tyson always turns up, though. You know that. | 但泰森总会露面的 你知道的 |
[09:26] | That friend of his, the blind girl… | 他的朋友 那个盲女… |
[09:29] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[09:30] | She thinks something happened to him. | 她觉得他出事了 |
[09:31] | She don’t know what she knows. | 她根本搞不清她知道什么 |
[09:33] | I got ears on the ground in case anybody hears something. | 我让打听着呢 有消息就回报我 |
[09:36] | Tyson will be back. | 泰森会回来的 |
[09:40] | Eat your food. | 把东西吃了 |
[09:46] | Okay, next on the agenda. | 下一项议题 |
[09:48] | As we all know, Guiding Hope could use | 如我们所知 引导希望需要 |
[09:51] | a little PR boost. | 多点知名度 |
[09:52] | We only have 75 Instagram followers. | 我们在图享上只有七十五个粉丝 |
[09:54] | How can we up our game? | 那我们应该怎么提升呢 |
[09:56] | What up, Fievel? | 怎么样啊 菲韦尔 |
[09:59] | This meeting’s about to suck a whole lot less. | 这个会要有意思了 |
[10:01] | Water guy is here. | 送水的来了 |
[10:02] | It’s, uh, Felix. | 我叫菲力克斯 |
[10:04] | Remember when he called him Phyllis for, like, two weeks? | 你还记得他叫了他两个星期的菲利斯吗 |
[10:07] | I think you forgot to put the new bottle in the dispenser. | 你好像忘记给饮水机换水了 |
[10:10] | Sorry, I just assumed you wanted to do it yourself. | 抱歉 我以为你是想自己换 |
[10:13] | Most men do. | 大多数人都是自己换的 |
[10:14] | No, no, no, that’s not it. | 不是这个问题 |
[10:16] | Just that it’s, uh, part of your job. | 这算是你工作的一部分 |
[10:21] | – Sign this. – Okay. | -把这个签了 -好的 |
[10:23] | Unless the pen is too heavy for you. | 这支笔应该不会重的让你拿不起 |
[10:27] | Damn. These are the moments where I really wish I could see. | 靠 这就是我梦寐以求的时刻啊 |
[10:34] | Uh, right. | 好了 |
[10:37] | Where was I? | 我刚刚讲到哪了 |
[10:38] | Uh, getting owned by the water guy. | 被送水工嘲讽了 |
[10:40] | Thank you, Murphy. | 谢谢啊 茉菲 |
[10:41] | We were talking about getting Guiding Hope | 我们刚刚说到 要让”引导希望” |
[10:42] | some name recognition. | 获取一些知名度 |
[10:43] | We could do a calendar | 我们可以制作一份日历 |
[10:45] | of all our cutest puppies in training. | 在上面印上那些训练中的可爱狗狗 |
[10:46] | Wait, we should go to a high school. | 我们应该到一所高中去 |
[10:49] | You running low on Adderall? | 你的阿德拉忘记吃了吗 |
[10:52] | Yes, Felix. I take Adderall. | 是的 菲力克斯 我服用阿德拉 |
[10:53] | That’s why I have zero focus and I’m late every day. | 所以我无法集中注意 而且每天迟到 |
[10:56] | No, seriously, you know, high school kids | 说真的 上高中的孩子 |
[10:58] | are total jerks to blind people. | 对盲人充满了恶意 |
[11:00] | And don’t you always do those outreach… | 你不是经常做那些宣传的… |
[11:02] | things, you know? | 活动吗 |
[11:04] | We need to do one at a high school. | 我们需要到高中 |
[11:06] | Yeah, high school kids are the worst, so… | 上高中的孩子最坏了 |
[11:07] | Ben Fields told everyone at my high school | 本·菲尔兹告诉了我高中里的所有人 |
[11:09] | he caught me masturbating to the Blink-182 album cover | 他在午餐的时候抓到我 |
[11:12] | during lunch. | 对着《眨眼182》的专辑封面打飞机 |
[11:15] | Which album? | 哪个专辑 |
[11:16] | No, none. It was a lie. | 根本就没那张专辑 那是个谎 |
[11:18] | Obviously, but it haunted me | 当然了 在我高中毕业之前 |
[11:20] | until the day I graduated. | 那件事都阴魂不散 |
[11:21] | The entire school sang | 当我拿到毕业证的时候 |
[11:23] | “All the Small Things” when I got my diploma. | 全校的人一起唱了《那些微小的东西》 |
[11:28] | My point is, | 我想说的是 |
[11:28] | is that, uh, high school kids are awful. | 上高中的孩子都很坏 |
[11:31] | Right. Exactly. | 没错 正是这样 |
[11:32] | So I can call some local schools and see | 我可以联系一下当地的学校 |
[11:34] | if anyone’s interested. | 看看有没有人感兴趣 |
[11:36] | We might get some volunteers and, at the very least, | 也许可以招到一些志愿者 至少 |
[11:40] | Instagram followers. | 能吸一波图享的粉丝 |
[11:42] | Okay, but you do realize | 好吧 但你知道 |
[11:43] | you’re offering to do actual work, right? | 你这是在要求做实际的工作 对吧 |
[11:46] | Yes, Felix, I realize. | 是的 菲力克斯 我知道 |
[11:48] | Okay. I’ll allow it. | 可以 我批准了 |
[11:51] | All right, I want to talk to you guys about | 好了 我想和你们聊一聊 |
[11:52] | telltale dog behavior, all right? | 狗的行为模式 好吗 |
[11:55] | You are a transparent idiot. | 你就是个大笨蛋 |
[11:57] | Whatever. | 管它呢 |
[11:59] | I just got my pass to find Keira. | 我刚刚得到了寻找凯拉的机会 |
[12:03] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[12:06] | What? | 什么 |
[12:07] | – You wanted to see me. – Yes. | -你想见我 -是的 |
[12:09] | I called Fairview High, | 我联系了费尔维尤高中 |
[12:11] | and we’re all set for a presentation tomorrow morning. | 已经定好明天早上做演讲了 |
[12:13] | What time do we have to be there? | 我们什么时候去 |
[12:14] | Oh, I-I thought Jess and I would just handle this one. | 我以为我和杰丝去就够了 |
[12:18] | Jess? She’s a vet. | 杰丝 她是个兽医 |
[12:19] | I always do the outreach presentations. | 宣传演讲一直是我负责 |
[12:21] | No, no, I know, but, I mean, you have so much work to do here | 我知道 不过你在这还有这么多活要忙 |
[12:23] | and, like, you’re the boss this week and… | 这一整周都得你来负责 |
[12:25] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:27] | I mean, look, I don’t want to go back to high school, | 我不想再回到高中 |
[12:29] | but my main objective is making sure | 但我的主要任务是确保 |
[12:30] | that Guiding Hope is represented well. | “引导希望”的宣讲能够顺利 |
[12:32] | You don’t think I can do that? | 你觉得我没那个能力吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[12:40] | So how are you gonna find Keira | 如果被菲力克斯缠住了 |
[12:42] | if you’re stuck with Felix? | 那你要怎么去找凯拉呢 |
[12:43] | Oh, easy. I’ll just ditch him. | 简单 我直接把他甩了就行 |
[12:46] | And while he’s doing the dumb assembly, I’ll go find her. | 等他到了那个蠢集会之后 我就去找她 |
[12:50] | ‘Cause stoners always ditch assemblies to get high, | 因为吸毒的人会离开集会去嗑药 |
[12:52] | so all I got to do is figure out where she is. | 我只需要找到她在哪就行 |
[12:57] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna leave you two lovebirds alone. | 我就不打扰你们这对小情侣了 |
[13:11] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这 |
[13:13] | Well, I tried walking down the stairs, but I couldn’t. | 我想下楼梯 但我办不到 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I’m sure you can do it. | 我相信你一定可以 |
[13:20] | I almost passed out from the pain. | 我都快疼昏了 |
[13:22] | Look, I’m sorry, babe. You broke it, you bought it. | 对不起 宝贝 是你弄坏的就得你来赔 |
[13:25] | Gonna have to crash here tonight. | 今晚我得住这了 |
[13:27] | But you stayed here last night. | 但你昨晚已经住在这了 |
[13:30] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:30] | So, we’re supposed to be this, like, casual sex thing. | 我们本来应该是比较随性的炮友关系 |
[13:35] | And what if I wanted more than casual? | 如果我想更进一步呢 |
[13:36] | Then go hang out with the other lesbians in this house. | 那你就去和住在这里的其他女同约会去吧 |
[13:39] | Get your ass over here. | 过来 |
[13:55] | How was your day? | 今天过得如何 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:59] | Your-your day. How-how was it? | 你今天 过得怎么样 |
[14:33] | Murphy, what the hell are you doing in the bathtub? | 茉菲 你在浴缸里干什么 |
[14:37] | Max is in my bed. | 我的床被麦克斯占了 |
[14:39] | He’s, like, touching me and stuff. | 他好像爱抚了我 |
[14:42] | Welcome to dating. | 欢迎你加入约会 |
[14:44] | I don’t want to date anyone. | 我不想和别人约会 |
[14:46] | Well, I hate to break it | 我不想打击你 |
[14:47] | to you, kid, but you’re kind of dating this dude. | 但你基本上已经在和这家伙约会了 |
[14:57] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[15:02] | Can you grab me some more ice? | 你能再给我拿点冰吗 |
[15:04] | Here. Fill it up, please? | 把这个装满 好吗 |
[15:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | Everything okay, babe? | 没事吧 宝贝 |
[15:33] | Don’t call me babe. | 别叫我宝贝 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | I’d, uh… | 我 |
[15:40] | I’d help you pick it up, but I can’t bend over, so… | 我想帮你捡 但是我不能弯腰 所以 |
[15:43] | Maybe you’d be more comfortable in your own apartment. | 也许你在自己家里能更舒服点 |
[15:47] | I don’t think I’d be comfortable anywhere, babe. | 我觉得我在哪都舒服不了 宝贝 |
[15:51] | I’m not the ice girl, okay? | 我不是专门给你送冰的 知道吗 |
[15:55] | You seem pretty icy to me. | 我觉得你挺冰冷的 |
[15:57] | This “us” Or whatever it is, it’s not my thing. | 这种两个人在一起的套路不适合我 |
[16:01] | So you got to go. | 所以你赶紧走吧 |
[16:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[16:03] | Stop acting like you know me. | 别装的像了解我似的 |
[16:05] | I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. | 我不了解你 你也不了解我 |
[16:09] | Which is why we’re getting to know each other. | 所以我们才要互相了解 |
[16:11] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想这么做 |
[16:13] | I like my life exactly the way it is. | 我喜欢生活本来的样子 |
[16:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:16] | All your drunk and meaningless sex. | 喝得烂醉 毫无意义的性生活 |
[16:18] | I’m sure it’s very fulfilling. | 肯定非常充实 |
[16:19] | – It is. – I bet. | -的确 -是吗 |
[16:21] | – Have fun with it. – I will. | -过得开心 -我会的 |
[16:22] | – Great. – Great. | -好 -好 |
[16:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:33] | Down here. | 在下面 |
[16:38] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:40] | I broke my penis. | 我的鸡鸡断了 |
[16:43] | You still smashing that married one? | 你还和已婚的那个鬼混呢 |
[16:46] | Husband finally find out and take a bat to it? | 丈夫终于发现了然后轮了你一棍子 |
[16:48] | No. I ended that weeks ago because I’m a good person, | 几周之前就跟那个女的断了 因为我是个好人 |
[16:51] | and this is how God repays me. | 上帝就是这样回报我的 |
[16:54] | Well, look, um, | 那个 |
[16:56] | I actually came to talk ’cause I need a favor. | 我过找你谈来其实是想让你帮个忙 |
[16:59] | – Oh, now you want to talk. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -现在你想聊聊了 -你这什么意思 |
[17:02] | You should have told me your little cousin’s missing. | 你应该告诉我你表弟失踪了 |
[17:04] | My auntie told me to find out what happened, | 我阿姨让我查清楚出了什么事 |
[17:06] | but Nia’s riding me and told me to drop it. | 但是妮娅逼着我放下这件事 |
[17:08] | Just go behind Nia’s back. | 背着妮娅偷偷做就行了 |
[17:10] | And end up missing, too? | 然后我也一起失踪吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Murphy thinks Tyson’s dead. | 茉菲觉得泰森死了 |
[17:16] | Murphy? What, you been talking to her? | 茉菲 你最近见过她了 |
[17:19] | Wait, let me guess. | 等等 我来猜猜 |
[17:20] | She’s the one who did this to you. | 是她这么对你的吧 |
[17:22] | So you messing with her? | 你在跟她鬼混吗 |
[17:23] | I was. Eh, but I’m off it. | 之前是 现在我滚蛋了 |
[17:27] | Good. Girl’s trouble. | 很好 女人就是麻烦 |
[17:30] | Oh, what’s this favor you needed? | 你想让我帮什么忙 |
[17:32] | I need you to help me skim a little. | 想让你帮我偷拿一点钱 |
[17:34] | How much is a little? | 一点是多少 |
[17:36] | 15 stacks. | 15捆 |
[17:39] | Man, that’s not really a little. | 这可不是一点 |
[17:41] | Look, we don’t make the drop until next Thursday. | 我们下周四才会交货 |
[17:44] | I’ll pay you back before we have to square it up. | 在清账之前就能把钱还给你 |
[17:51] | Don’t let this come back on me. | 别让这件事给我找上麻烦 |
[18:01] | I swore I would never step foot in a high school ever again. | 我之前发誓再也不想踏进高中一步了 |
[18:03] | – The things I do for my career. – Oh, man. | -为了我的职业生涯 -天呐 |
[18:06] | I’m not feeling so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去趟卫生间 |
[18:09] | Now? We’re about to go on. | 现在吗 我们都要开始了 |
[18:11] | – Just start without me. – No. This was your thing. | -别管我直接开始吧 -不 这是你的事情 |
[18:13] | Calm down. You do these stupid presentations all the time. | 冷静点 这种演讲你不是总做吗 |
[18:15] | Not to an auditorium full of teenagers. | 听众全是十几岁的孩子这种 没做过啊 |
[18:17] | Well, unless you want an auditorium full of teenagers | 除非你想让我当着这群十几岁的孩子面前 |
[18:19] | to see me vom on stage, you’re gonna have to start. | 吐在台上 你可得马上开始了 |
[18:23] | Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no. | 天呐 不是吧 不是吧 |
[18:25] | This can’t be happening. Not right now. | 不是吧 别出在这时候啊 |
[18:27] | – What? – My eyes are watering. | -怎么了 -我开始流眼泪了 |
[18:29] | – You’re crying? – No, watering. | -你哭了吗 -不 流眼泪 |
[18:31] | I tear up when I get nervous. | 我紧张的时候会流眼泪 |
[18:32] | It’s glandular. | 是泪腺 |
[18:33] | I’ll just wear my sunglasses. | 我要戴上墨镜 |
[18:36] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[18:43] | I got it. | 我来 |
[18:45] | – Hi, Dean. – Uh, thank you. | -你好 迪恩 -谢谢你 |
[18:51] | Pumpkin, how you feeling? | 小南瓜 感觉怎么样 |
[18:53] | Fine. | 还行 |
[18:59] | Talked to the, uh, school nurse. | 和学校的护士谈过了 |
[19:01] | She told me that you got your period today. | 她跟我说你今天来月经了 |
[19:08] | So that’s pretty cool. | 挺酷的 |
[19:10] | Right? Being a-a woman and all? | 对吧 变成女人了 |
[19:16] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[19:18] | Okay, we have a special guest here today | 我们今天请到了一位特别来宾 |
[19:19] | to talk to us about blindness. | 和我们聊聊盲人 |
[19:22] | Here from Guiding Hope, give a warm welcome | 这位是来自”引导希望”的 请热烈欢迎 |
[19:24] | to Felix Bell. | 菲力克斯·贝尔 |
[19:29] | Thank you, Principal Lee. | 谢谢你 李校长 |
[19:32] | So, uh, like he said, I’m here to talk to you about blindness. | 正如他所说 我今天要聊的是盲人 |
[19:37] | That’s fun, huh? | 很有意思 对吧 |
[19:43] | I mean, not… Being blind isn’t fun. | 我不是 不是说做盲人很有趣 |
[19:45] | It’s actually very un-fun at times, | 有时候非常没意思 |
[19:48] | but you’re out of class. | 但你们现在不是在课堂上 |
[19:51] | That’s pretty bitchin’. | 真是太他妈棒了 |
[19:55] | Some sighted people think that being blind | 有些视力正常的人认为失明 |
[19:58] | is all about giving up your independence, | 就是要放弃自己的独立性 |
[19:59] | but that’s just not true. | 但其实并不是这样 |
[20:01] | I will now give you a quick demo | 我要给你们快速演示一下 |
[20:05] | of the two most common… | 两种最常见的 |
[20:08] | …cane techniques. | 手杖技巧 |
[20:12] | Sweeping. | 横扫 |
[20:15] | And tapping. | 还有敲击 |
[20:21] | See? This cane saves lives. | 你看 拐杖能拯救生命 |
[20:26] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[20:27] | Well, we’re not really at the question part. | 我们还没到提问环节 |
[20:30] | Do you dream? | 你会做梦吗 |
[20:33] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | Well, I was just wondering if a dude like you can have dreams. | 我就是在想你们这类人会不会做梦 |
[20:39] | That’s a very w-woke question. | 这是个很有深度的问题 |
[20:42] | I dream all the time. | 我经常做梦 |
[20:44] | Both when I’m asleep and awake. | 睡觉和醒着时都做梦 |
[20:47] | But if you’re blind, like, | 但如果你看不见 |
[20:49] | can you see things when you dream? | 你做梦时能看到东西吗 |
[20:51] | Oh, uh, this is a misunderstanding. | 这里有个误会 |
[20:55] | I-I’m not actually… | 我其实不是… |
[20:56] | Dude, you’re legit brave. | 哥们 你实在太勇敢了 |
[21:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:13] | You know, some days are harder than others. | 有些日子更不好过一些 |
[21:15] | But I truly believe | 但我真心相信 |
[21:17] | that when life hands you lemons, | 当生活递给你一个柠檬 |
[21:21] | well, you can’t see them because you’re blind. | 你也看不见 因为你是盲人 |
[21:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:33] | Do you smell pot? | 你闻到大麻了吗 |
[21:41] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:43] | Can we help you with something? | 我们能帮你吗 |
[21:45] | Do you know a girl named Keira Shields? | 你们认识一个叫凯拉·谢尔兹的女孩吗 |
[21:48] | What’s it to you? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[21:49] | Yeah, are you, like, a cop or something? | 你是警察什么的吗 |
[21:52] | Uh, yeah, I’m a cop. | 对 我是个警察 |
[21:55] | Yeah, the Chicago Police Department is hiring | 芝加哥警署雇了 |
[21:57] | a bunch of blind girls to protect the streets. | 一大群盲女来保护社区 |
[21:59] | They’d probably do a better job. | 她们也许能干得更好 |
[22:07] | Can I have a hit of that? | 我能来一口吗 |
[22:14] | So you ditched the assembly you were supposed to lead? | 所以你翘了本该由你主讲的集会 |
[22:17] | That is badass. | 真酷 |
[22:19] | It’s just some lame talking points about what it’s like to be blind. | 只是一些关于作为盲人的无趣话题 |
[22:23] | Super accurate. | 非常精确 |
[22:27] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[22:28] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[22:30] | And annoying. | 而且烦躁 |
[22:32] | Imagine if you could only judge people by their personalities. | 想象一下如果你只能通过个性来判断他人 |
[22:35] | I wouldn’t like anyone. | 我肯定谁也不喜欢 |
[22:37] | Ding, ding, ding. | 说得不错 |
[22:40] | Is it hard to date? | 约会难吗 |
[22:45] | I don’t know. I don’t do it. | 不知道 我不约会 |
[22:48] | Ever? | 从不 |
[22:49] | Nah, it’s not really my thing. | 嗯 不是我的风格 |
[22:51] | I’m just gonna have a bunch of meaningless sex until I die. | 我就打算享受无意义的性爱直到挂掉 |
[22:56] | So you really can’t see? | 所以你真的看不见 |
[22:58] | Like, if I go like this… | 比如 如果我这样… |
[23:01] | You can’t see me? | 你也看不见我 |
[23:03] | Nope. | 看不见 |
[23:05] | Do you remember what you look like? | 你记得自己的模样吗 |
[23:09] | I don’t think anyone’s ever asked me that. | 我觉得没有人问过我这个问题 |
[23:16] | No, I-I don’t. | 不 我不记得 |
[23:18] | You don’t know what you look like? | 你不知道自己长什么样 |
[23:26] | I think about what I look like about a thousand times a day. | 我每天想一千遍自己的模样 |
[23:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:38] | Stand… here. | 站在这里 |
[23:46] | You’re standing in front of the mirror. | 你现在站在镜子前面 |
[23:48] | We’re gonna tell you what you look like. | 我们要告诉你 你长什么样 |
[23:51] | I’m obsessed with your hair. | 我好喜欢你的头发 |
[23:54] | It’s blondish and really thick. | 带着金色 而且非常浓密 |
[23:58] | Thanks. I washed it yesterday. | 谢了 我昨天才洗 |
[24:01] | And your eyes are green and super sexual. | 你的眼睛是绿色的 而且充满性暗示 |
[24:07] | I have sexual eyes? | 我的眼睛充满性暗示 |
[24:10] | You’re seriously so pretty. | 你真的非常美 |
[24:12] | Okay. Yep, we’re done. | 行了 就这样吧 |
[24:18] | So, you guys friends with Keira? | 你们和凯拉是朋友吗 |
[24:19] | I heard she goes here. | 我听说她在这上学 |
[24:21] | Yeah, she’s our girl, | 嗯 我们是朋友 |
[24:21] | but she’s been out of school for, like, a week. | 但她已经大概一周没来了 |
[24:24] | Wait, she’s not at school? | 等等 她不在学校 |
[24:25] | Since her boyfriend ghosted, she’s been mad depressed. | 自从她男友不见了 她就超级郁闷 |
[24:35] | What’s going on here? Is that weed? | 这里怎么了 你们在抽大麻吗 |
[24:39] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[24:41] | Uh, these nice girls | 这些好心的姑娘 |
[24:42] | told me that smoking’s super bad for me | 在劝说我抽烟对我很不好 |
[24:46] | and my brain. | 对我大脑也不好 |
[24:47] | But I refused to listen because I’m dumb. | 但我拒绝听她们的因为我很蠢 |
[24:50] | From all the pot. | 抽大麻抽傻了 |
[24:52] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:53] | Murphy. Hello. | 茉菲 你好 |
[24:54] | Yeah, I’m-I’m, uh, sort of in charge of the assembly. | 我应该是集会的主讲人 |
[24:58] | And the assembly is where you two girls are supposed to be. | 而你俩应该去参加那个集会 |
[25:00] | Okay, okay, we’re going. | 好的 我们去就是了 |
[25:03] | Hey, tell Keira I’m looking for her. | 告诉凯拉我在找她 |
[25:05] | It’s about Tyson. Have her call me. | 是泰森的事 让她打给我 |
[25:11] | So you gonna give me detention now or what? | 你要让我放学后留校还是怎么的 |
[25:13] | I have to pretend like I care about stupid stuff | 我得假装自己在乎那些蠢事 |
[25:16] | like pot-smoking in front of the students. | 比如在学生面前抽大麻 |
[25:22] | Do you… have a boyfriend? | 你有男友吗 |
[25:28] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[25:41] | It was like a curtain closed. | 感觉像拉上了窗帘 |
[25:43] | But you know what’s weird? | 但你们知道吗 |
[25:46] | Even though I lost my sight, | 尽管我失去了视力 |
[25:50] | I feel like I gained so much more. | 我感觉自己收获了更多东西 |
[26:11] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[26:12] | Here. No, over here. | 这 不 在这 |
[26:30] | Is that Mr. Robbins? | 那是罗宾斯老师吗 |
[26:32] | Get it, Robbins. | 加油 罗宾斯 |
[26:42] | Oh, dear God. | 老天啊 |
[26:44] | – Here. Take this. – What? | -给 把这个披上 -什么 |
[26:45] | Here, here. Okay. | 这儿 好了 过来 |
[26:47] | She is my hero. | 她是我的英雄 |
[26:52] | Okay, guys, | 好了大伙儿 |
[26:53] | I know what we just saw was a lot, | 我知道你们刚才看到了很劲爆的一幕 |
[26:55] | but let’s just try to get back to, uh… | 但是麻烦大家先回个神 |
[26:56] | I thought you couldn’t see. | 我以为你看不见 |
[27:01] | Are you not blind? | 你不是盲人啊 |
[27:09] | You were lying? | 你是个骗子 |
[27:10] | About being blind? | 你说你是个盲人 |
[27:15] | – No? – What a psycho. | -没有吧 -真是个疯子 |
[27:33] | I’m never speaking to you again. | 我再也不想理你了 |
[27:34] | Love that you think that’s a punishment. | 还好你认为这是对你的惩罚 |
[27:37] | Well, what was the plan, by the way? | 你的计划到底是什么 |
[27:38] | Just bring me here and watch me get humiliated? | 带我到这儿来然后看我被羞辱吗 |
[27:40] | Like, this is your idea of fun? | 你觉得这很好玩是吗 |
[27:42] | I didn’t even want you to come. | 我压根不想让你来 |
[27:47] | My friend died, okay? | 我朋友死了 你懂吗 |
[27:51] | If this is some weird lie to get me to stop yelling at you… | 如果你只是编了个故事想让我闭嘴 |
[27:53] | It’s not. It’s the truth, | 不是 这是真的 |
[27:54] | and I was looking for his girlfriend | 而且我在找他的女朋友 |
[27:55] | to try to get some information, but I failed. | 从而了解一些信息 但是我没找到 |
[28:01] | You-you cannot smoke here. There are teachers around. | 你不能在这儿抽烟 这儿到处都是老师 |
[28:03] | We’re not students, you dork. | 我不是学生 你个白痴 |
[28:05] | And you won’t let me smoke in your car. | 而且你肯定不让我在你的车里抽 |
[28:07] | Just… God, come with me. | 天啊 我服了 跟我来 |
[28:11] | Just come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[28:13] | Squat. | 坐下 |
[28:30] | Your friend really died? | 你朋友真的死了 |
[28:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry. That sucks. | 我很遗憾 太惨了 |
[28:40] | Do you want one? | 你想来一根吗 |
[28:44] | What the hell? | 算了 管他呢 |
[29:06] | I always wanted to go under one of these. | 我一直都想来这底下坐坐 |
[29:08] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[29:09] | Under the bleachers. | 露天看台下面 |
[29:11] | Where the burnouts hang out. | 心烦的时候就会来这儿逛逛 |
[29:17] | What were you like in high school? | 你高中的时候是什么样子 |
[29:19] | Oh, I… I didn’t go. | 我没上过高中 |
[29:22] | I just lost my sight. My mom thought I couldn’t handle it, so… | 我当时迷失了方向 我妈妈觉得我应付不了 |
[29:25] | She homeschooled me. | 她在家里教的我 |
[29:27] | And you thought your high school experience was bad. | 然后你还跟我说你的高中生活很糟糕 |
[29:30] | The only thing worse than being tortured in high school | 唯一一个比在高中遭受折磨更恶心的事情 |
[29:32] | is returning as a grown man and being tortured again. | 就是作为一个成年人在大学再被折磨一次 |
[29:38] | Speaking as someone who tortures you on the reg… | 作为一个刚刚在讲台上折磨了你的人 |
[29:42] | …you make it too easy. | 我只能说 你太容易被欺负了 |
[29:43] | You got to start pushing back. | 你要学会反击 |
[29:45] | Well, how? | 怎么反击 |
[29:47] | First of all, stop letting the water guy bully you. | 首先 不要让那些贱人欺负你 |
[29:49] | I don’t get bullied by the water guy. | 我才没有被贱人欺负 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[29:55] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[29:56] | I do get bullied by the water guy. | 我确实被那些贱人欺负了 |
[30:03] | Did you really masturbate to the Blink-182 album cover? | 你真的对着《眨眼182》的封面打飞机吗 |
[30:09] | It was Shania Twain. | 是仙妮亚·唐恩 |
[30:22] | Doing okay in there, honey? | 你还好吧 宝贝 |
[30:28] | Hey, I-I looked up instructions on how to put in a tampon. | 我查了如何使用卫生棉的说明 |
[30:31] | I’m just gonna go ahead and read them, okay? | 我现在读给你听好吗 |
[30:32] | Dad, seriously? No. | 老爸 你是认真的吗 不要 |
[30:35] | “Number one: | “首先 |
[30:36] | Wash your hands thoroughly.” | 认真地洗手” |
[30:38] | That’s… that’s always good advice, right? | 洗手一直都是个好建议 对吧 |
[30:42] | “Two: Stand in a… | “然后选择 |
[30:43] | a comfortable position and,” | 一个舒适的位置 然后” |
[30:45] | says here, “some women prefer to squat,” | 这上面说”一些女人喜欢蹲下” |
[30:48] | so are you squatting or… standing up? | 所以 你是站着呢还是蹲着呢 |
[30:52] | Dad, could you call Murphy? | 老爸 你能给茉菲打个电话吗 |
[30:57] | Are you sure? I-I could just call Grandma. | 你确定吗 我可以给你奶奶打电话 |
[30:59] | Like Grandma still has her period. | 说的好像她还有月经一样 |
[31:02] | Dad, just call Murphy. | 赶紧联系茉菲吧 老爸 |
[31:06] | Call Murphy. | 打给茉菲 |
[31:09] | I’m dizzy. I feel like I’m dying. | 我好晕啊 感觉我要死了 |
[31:11] | – These things are horrible. – Yeah, you get used to it. | -这玩意太差劲了 -等你习惯就好了 |
[31:16] | Come on, Pretzel. | 走了 脆饼 |
[31:18] | Hang on. | 等会儿 |
[31:20] | Incoming call from that cop. | 那个警察的来电 |
[31:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:33] | You can’t let the dumb girls at school make you feel bad, okay? | 你不能被那些学校里的缺德女孩影响心情 好吗 |
[31:36] | Period stains are nothing. | 经期有血渍没什么大不了的 |
[31:38] | God, I wish they had made fun of me. | 我倒希望她们都来取笑我 |
[31:42] | They were all super nice, which was way worse. | 她们对我超级友好 这更糟 |
[31:46] | One girl even gave me her jacket to put around my waist. | 一个女孩甚至给我一件夹克围在腰上 |
[31:50] | Wait. Wait, that’s why you’re bummed? | 等等 这就是你闷闷不乐的原因 |
[31:53] | You want someone to make fun of you? | 你希望有人来取笑你 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:57] | Fine, I’ll make fun of you. It’s sort of my specialty. | 好吧 让我来 我在这方面可厉害了 |
[32:02] | Check out this menstruating dork. | 看这个来月经的蠢货 |
[32:03] | Her uterine walls are shedding their lining. | 她的子宫都快从内裤掉出来了 |
[32:06] | Man, she’s so lame, she probably has a vagina and everything. | 她太逊了 怎么还长着阴道那些玩意儿 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[32:17] | You asked for it. | 你说你想被嘲笑的 |
[32:26] | All right, we’re here. You need help? | 好了 我们到了 你需要什么吗 |
[32:29] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[32:30] | Thanks, Murphy. | 谢谢你 茉菲 |
[32:32] | Of course, you bleeding loser. | 不客气 你个流血的屌丝 |
[32:33] | You’re the bleeding loser. | 你才是流血的屌丝 |
[32:35] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:37] | Hey, uh, Murphy, did you… | 茉菲 你以前 |
[32:38] | did you ever get into that high school? | 你以前没上过高中吗 |
[32:41] | Yeah, I did, but it was a dead end. | 我上过 但是我没熬到毕业 |
[32:44] | Well, hey, if you want to, um, | 好吧 如果你想的话 |
[32:46] | call me at the office tomorrow, | 明天给我办公室打电话 |
[32:48] | maybe I can help you. | 我或许可以帮你 |
[32:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:56] | Come on, Pretzel. | 走吧 脆饼 |
[33:00] | Come on. | 走 |
[33:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:05] | “Maybe I can help you.” | “也许我能帮你” |
[33:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:08] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[33:29] | – Can I help you? – Hey, is Murphy here? | -有什么事吗 -茉菲在这里吗 |
[33:31] | She’s, uh, in the back. Hang on. | 她在后面 等等 |
[33:34] | Aren’t you that crying dude from school | 你不就是学校里那个 |
[33:35] | that everyone keeps posting pictures of? | 被人疯传照片的爱哭鬼吗 |
[33:38] | No, I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 不 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:40] | but I’ll let Murphy know you’re here. What’s the name? | 但我会告诉茉菲你来了 你叫什么 |
[33:42] | Keira. | 凯拉 |
[33:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:52] | Just a little something to keep you on your feet. | 一点供你好好生活的小钱 |
[33:57] | D, how much is this? | 小达 这里有多少 |
[34:01] | 15000 15 Gs. | |
[34:03] | You don’t think he’s coming back. | 你觉得他不会回来了 |
[34:05] | – That’s not what I said. I… – $15,000. | -我没有这么说 我… -15000 |
[34:08] | Is that what you think my son’s life is worth? | 你觉得我儿子的命就值这些钱吗 |
[34:11] | Get out of my house. Take this bag with you. | 滚出我的家 把你的包也带走 |
[34:14] | I don’t want your damn money. I want my son. | 我不想要你的臭钱 我要我儿子 |
[34:24] | So you were Tyson’s girlfriend? | 你是泰森的女朋友吗 |
[34:26] | I was, yeah, | 以前是 |
[34:28] | until the night he left and totally ghosted me. | 直到那晚他彻底人间蒸发了 |
[34:31] | I don’t think that’s what happened. | 我觉得不是那样的 |
[34:32] | I think he was in trouble. | 我觉得他是有麻烦了 |
[34:34] | Okay, so do you know if anyone was after him? | 你知道是不是有人盯上他了吗 |
[34:37] | He was not in trouble. He was cheating on me. | 他不是有麻烦了 他是劈腿了 |
[34:40] | – What? – I caught Tyson messaging some chick named Jamie, | -什么 -我发现泰森在跟一个叫杰米的人聊骚 |
[34:43] | so I called the number and a girl answered. | 于是我就拨了过去 接的是个女人 |
[34:45] | He’s a really sweet kid. | 他是个很好的孩子 |
[34:46] | The Tyson I know wouldn’t do that. | 我认识的泰森不会这么做的 |
[34:50] | Here’s the thing about Tyson. | 泰森是这样的 |
[34:52] | He made you think you knew him, but you didn’t. | 他让你觉得你很了解他 但其实不然 |
[34:56] | No one did. | 没人了解他 |
[34:58] | What-what else do you know about this Jamie? | 你对这个杰米还有什么了解 |
[35:00] | Only that she lives in Madison. | 我只知道她住在麦迪逊大街 |
[35:02] | He snuck out a couple times to go see her. | 他溜去那儿和她私会好几次 |
[35:05] | – Madison. – Yeah. | -麦迪逊 -没错 |
[35:08] | Bet you he’s there with her right now. | 他现在肯定正和她在一起呢 |
[35:15] | Do you have this Jamie’s number? | 你有这个杰米的号码吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:28] | Here. | 给 |
[35:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:33] | And if you see Tyson, | 如果你见到泰森 |
[35:34] | tell him I said to never, ever text me again. | 转告他 永远 永远不要再给我发信息了 |
[35:51] | Hey, Fievel. | 菲韦尔 |
[35:52] | Looks like you’ve been going through a lot of water lately. | 看来你们最近喝水量有点大啊 |
[35:54] | Either that or somebody at Guiding Hope | 不然就是引导希望里有人 |
[35:56] | has a giant crush on me. | 深深地爱上了我 |
[35:58] | Well, most of our clients are blind. | 我们大多数客户是盲人 |
[36:02] | – What? – It was called a dig. | -什么 -这是在讽刺你 |
[36:05] | And, uh, you-you can just leave the water right there, actually. | 你其实直接把水桶放在那里就好 |
[36:09] | Today, I’m gonna replace it. | 今天 我来换 |
[36:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:15] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:22] | I’m gonna replace the water bottles myself from now on, okay? | 从现在起 我要自己换水 |
[36:34] | There it is! | 好了 |
[36:36] | I guess you got it from here. | 看来接下来就交给你了 |
[36:58] | I did the laundry, | 我洗了衣服 |
[37:02] | and I found a men’s sock. | 发现了一只男士袜子 |
[37:06] | It’s Max’s. I used it to hold the ice. | 是麦克斯的 我用来装冰的 |
[37:09] | You can… you can toss it. | 你可以…你可以扔掉 |
[37:13] | Murph, it’s okay to like someone. | 茉菲 喜欢某个人不犯法 |
[37:18] | It’s actually one of the best things in the entire world. | 那其实是全世界最棒的事 |
[37:24] | You’re such a lesbian. | 你真是个死蕾丝 |
[37:27] | Just call him. | 给他打电话吧 |
[37:30] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[37:33] | Just tell him how you feel. | 照实说你的感受 |
[37:49] | That’s him walking in. Good luck, Murph. | 他走进来了 祝你好运 小茉 |
[38:14] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[38:18] | You-you left your sock at my house. | 你把你的袜子丢在我家了 |
[38:24] | That’s why you texted me? | 所以你给我发短信吗 |
[38:28] | Well, I thought maybe you were wondering where it was. | 我想也许你会像找回你的袜子 |
[38:30] | Oh, I lost a lot of sleep over it. | 我为此辗转难眠呢 |
[38:32] | Well, I was trying to be a good person and return it. | 我只是想好心还你 |
[38:34] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[38:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:40] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[38:42] | – I slept with some dude yesterday. – Oh, cool. | -我昨晚跟别人睡了 -不错 |
[38:47] | I didn’t enjoy it, | 我不喜欢 |
[38:50] | which is, like, a first. | 这是头一回 |
[38:54] | Oh, come on, help me out. I’m trying to win you back here. | 拜托 帮帮我 我想挽回你呢 |
[38:58] | By giving me my old sock | 通过还我袜子 |
[38:59] | and telling me you slept with someone? | 并告诉我你和别人睡了吗 |
[39:01] | I’ve never done this before. | 我从来没干过这种事 |
[39:04] | What? | 什么 |
[39:05] | Like, dated anyone. | 和人约会 |
[39:10] | But I sort of want to try that with you. | 但我有点想和你试试 |
[39:22] | Darnell thinks you’re bad news. | 达内尔觉得你是个灾星 |
[39:25] | Maybe I am. | 也许我的确是 |
[39:28] | But I feel like you might be bad news, too. | 但我觉得你可能也是灾星 |
[39:31] | Oh, I definitely am. | 我绝对是 |
[39:34] | Good. | 很好 |