时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m Murphy. | 我叫茉菲 |
[00:04] | I’m Tyson. | 泰森 |
[00:06] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna figure out who killed Tyson. | 我要查出来是谁杀的泰森 |
[00:12] | Because I owe him that. | 因为我欠他的 |
[00:14] | Want to grab a drink?! | 想去喝一杯吗 |
[00:16] | No! | 不 |
[00:17] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[00:18] | Fine. One drink. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[00:20] | Darnell thinks you’re bad news. | 达内尔觉得你是个灾星 |
[00:21] | You might be bad news, too. | 但我觉得你可能也是灾星 |
[00:26] | So weird that Tyson never told me he had a girlfriend. | 泰森居然从没告诉我他有女朋友 |
[00:28] | Well, maybe you didn’t know him as well as you thought. | 或许你并不如自己想的那么了解他 |
[00:30] | He drew a little heart next to “Keira Shields.” | 他在凯拉·谢尔兹的名字后画了个小爱心 |
[00:33] | Maybe she knows what happened to Tyson. | 也许她知道泰森出什么事了 |
[00:34] | I think he was in trouble. | 我觉得他是有麻烦了 |
[00:36] | He was not in trouble. | 他不是有麻烦了 |
[00:37] | He was cheating on me. | 他是劈腿了 |
[00:38] | What else do you know about this Jamie? | 你对这个杰米还有什么了解 |
[00:40] | Only that she lives in Madison. | 我只知道她住在麦迪逊大街 |
[00:42] | Do you have this Jamie girl’s number? | 你有这个杰米的号码吗 |
[00:46] | Don’t say I never gave you nothing. | 别说我没给过你什么 |
[00:55] | Thanks for dinner, Mom. | 谢谢你做晚饭 妈妈 |
[00:57] | It was delicious, as always. | 还是一如既往地好吃 |
[01:02] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[01:04] | Nowhere. | 不去哪 |
[01:05] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[01:08] | You got a date? | 你有约会吗 |
[01:10] | – No… – You got a date. | -不是 -你有约会 |
[01:12] | – You got a date – Okay. All right. | -你有约会 -好吧 |
[01:13] | You got a date, date, date, date, date going | 你有约会 约会 约会 |
[01:15] | – Date, date, date, date, – All right, yeah, you got me. | -约会 约会 -好了 被你发现了 |
[01:17] | – Tyson’s got a date. – Okay. | -泰森有约会 -好了 |
[01:19] | At least pull your pants up. | 至少把裤子提好 |
[01:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[01:25] | Did Darnell put you up to this? | 是达内尔叫你做这个的吗 |
[01:27] | Is this actually why you’re going out tonight, Tyson? | 你今晚出去其实是为了这个吗 泰森 |
[01:30] | Don’t lie to me, Tyson Parker. | 别骗我 泰森·帕克 |
[01:32] | You know you’re gonna either end up dead | 你知道这个会害死你 |
[01:34] | or in jail for this. | 或害你入狱 |
[01:38] | – Call Jamie. – Calling Jamie. | -呼叫杰米 -呼叫杰米 |
[01:40] | Murph, you’ve called this poor girl, like, 12 times today. | 茉菲 你今天给这可怜的姑娘打12通电话了 |
[01:43] | Well, Tyson was cheating on his girlfriend with her. | 泰森跟她一起绿了他女友 |
[01:45] | She might know who killed him. | 她可能知道是谁杀了他 |
[01:47] | She just did it again. That little bitch. | 她又挂了我的电话 小贱人 |
[01:51] | I just thought I knew everything about Tyson. | 我以为我了解泰森的一切呢 |
[01:53] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会搞清楚的 |
[01:55] | You will. | 你会的 |
[01:57] | And, in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[01:59] | I’ll make you all the pasta. | 我会给你做好多通心粉 |
[02:01] | Yeah? Try this. | 来 尝尝 |
[02:08] | That’s so good. | 真好吃 |
[02:13] | When did you know you wanted to be a… chef, anyway? | 你什么时候知道你想做厨师的 |
[02:17] | My mom passed when I was a kid. | 我小时候妈妈就去世了 |
[02:18] | So, I started cooking for my brother and pop. | 我就开始为我弟弟和老爸做饭 |
[02:21] | And– I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[02:23] | when I was cooking, it was the only time I wasn’t sad. | 我只有在做饭时不觉得难过 |
[02:24] | So I just kept cooking. | 我就继续做下去了 |
[02:29] | How many girls have you told that sob story to? | 你对多少姑娘讲过这个伤心故事 |
[02:31] | Just the ones I wanted to have sex with. | 只有我想睡的那些 |
[02:33] | Yeah. There it is. | 嗯 这还差不多 |
[02:35] | This is nice. | 不错啊 |
[02:37] | Murphy must have a magic vagina. | 茉菲的阴道肯定有魔力 |
[02:38] | Maybe I do. | 或许真是呢 |
[02:40] | Oh, my God, we have real wine glasses? | 天呐 我们还有真酒杯吗 |
[02:43] | Murphy, your napkin is on your right. Here. | 茉菲 你的餐巾在你右手边 |
[02:46] | Uh, Jess, can you take this? | 杰丝 能拿下吗 |
[02:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | Wine? | 酒来吗 |
[02:52] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -好 |
[02:57] | Well, you forgot to cut up her pasta. | 你忘记给她切意面了 |
[02:59] | Thank you so much, Max. | 谢谢你 麦克斯 |
[03:02] | I’ve already accepted that there’s three people in my relationship. | 我已经接受了我的恋情里有三个人 |
[03:04] | You might want to do the same. | 你最好也是 |
[03:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:12] | It’s actually really good. | 这还真好吃 |
[03:18] | Your water’s right here. | 你的水在这里 |
[03:19] | Max, “here” doesn’t meannything. | 麦克斯 “这里”是没有意义的 |
[03:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:39] | Clark, Columbia, Crawford, | 克拉克 哥伦比亚 克劳福德 |
[03:42] | Dane, Dunn, Door… | 戴恩 邓恩 门 |
[03:44] | At some point, | 你早晚 |
[03:45] | you’re gonna have to get used to me being in your bed. | 得习惯我睡在你床上 |
[03:48] | Hey, I lasted until 4:00 a.m. | 嗯 我坚持到了凌晨4点 |
[03:51] | Then the sound of your heartbeat woke me up, | 然后你心跳的声音吵醒了我 |
[03:53] | and then I just started focusing on it. | 然后我开始专注地听 |
[03:55] | And then I just started thinking, | 然后我开始想 |
[03:59] | “What if it stops?” | “如果它停了呢” |
[04:01] | That’s comforting. | 真是令人舒心 |
[04:04] | What are you doing, anyway? | 你在干什么 |
[04:05] | I’m– Jamie never answered. | 杰米没接我的电话 |
[04:07] | So I’m trying to figure out where she lives. | 所以我想查到她的住址 |
[04:08] | And, of course, the Internet | 但网上只有 |
[04:09] | is a heaping pile of garbage that never helps me. | 一堆垃圾 根本没用 |
[04:12] | – So… – Got to admit, | -所以 -你得承认 |
[04:13] | it’s a little bit of a relief that a, | 这还是让人有些安心的 |
[04:16] | uh, regular civilian can’t track down a teenage girl | 一个普通市民不能靠一个少女的电话号码 |
[04:18] | based on her phone number. | 而追踪到她的下落 |
[04:21] | Come back to bed. | 回床上去吧 |
[04:23] | Regular civilian. | 普通市民 |
[04:28] | – Text “That Cop.” – Begin new message. | -发短信给那个警察 -写新短信 |
[04:30] | “Are you home, question mark.” | “你在家吗 问号” |
[04:33] | The opposite of “Come back to bed.” | 与”回床上去”相反 |
[04:35] | I know this detective dude. He has a police computer at his house. | 我认识个警探 他家里有台警用电脑 |
[04:38] | Okay. Oh, yeah. Wait, wait, wait. You’re not– | 好吧 等等 你不是… |
[04:40] | you’re not actually gonna break into his house, are you? | 你不是要闯入他家吧 |
[04:42] | Well, no. Of course not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[04:43] | Text from “That Cop.” | 那个警察的短信 |
[04:45] | “Just left for work. What’s up?” | “刚去上班了 什么事” |
[04:47] | Just making sure he’s not home. | 只是想确认他不在家 |
[04:49] | Why is there a soft and a hard shell? | 为什么有软的和硬的壳 |
[04:52] | So that it’s chewy | 这样有嚼劲 |
[04:54] | and crunchy. | 又酥脆 |
[04:56] | That’s the brilliance. | 多聪明 |
[04:57] | Why is the cheese so liquid-y? | 奶酪为什么那么稀 |
[04:59] | Just… stop talking and eat it. | 别…说了 吃吧 |
[05:02] | Okay, I know you didn’t come over here just to eat with me. | 好吧 我知道你不是专程来跟我一起吃东西的 |
[05:07] | Why can’t I lie to you? | 我为什么不能对你撒谎 |
[05:08] | My dad says I’m surprisingly intimidating. | 我爸爸说我令人意外的吓人 |
[05:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:14] | So, I’m trying to find out what happened to my friend. | 我想查明我朋友遭遇了什么 |
[05:18] | And I was hoping that I could… | 我希望我能… |
[05:21] | potentially, possibly use your dad’s police computer. | 或许用下你爸爸的警用电脑 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[05:29] | Sounds way more exciting than what I was gonna do. | 听上去比我原本的打算刺激多了 |
[05:33] | What is that? | 你本打算做什么 |
[05:34] | Sit on the couch while my babysitter watches Judge Judy. | 坐在沙发上 听我妹妹看《朱迪法官》 |
[05:38] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[05:40] | Cop software, please. | 警用软件 谢谢 |
[05:42] | Uh, hack into mainframe. | 黑入框架 |
[05:44] | Activate computer robot. | 启动电脑机器人 |
[05:46] | Uh, activate, uh… | 启动 |
[05:48] | Open police scanner. | 打开警用电台 |
[05:50] | Start | 启动 |
[05:51] | police router. | 警用路由器 |
[05:53] | Turn on m-motherboard. | 开启主板 |
[05:55] | Cyber police. | 网络警察 |
[05:57] | Trip the blue wire. | 绊蓝线 |
[05:58] | Trip the red wire. | 绊红线 |
[06:00] | Trigger cyber command. | 启动网络指令 |
[06:03] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[06:04] | I’ve heard my dad | 我听过爸爸 |
[06:05] | mention something about “command center.” | 提到过”指挥中心” |
[06:07] | Open command center. | 打开指挥中心 |
[06:08] | Opening command center. | 开启指挥中心 |
[06:10] | Please enter passcode. | 请输入密码 |
[06:11] | Well, now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[06:13] | I got this. | 我知道 |
[06:14] | 732005 732005. | |
[06:19] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[06:21] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[06:23] | My birthday. | 我的生日 |
[06:24] | My dad is so basic. | 我爸好俗套 |
[06:25] | Yeah. All dudes are. | 是啊 男人都是的 |
[06:34] | If you guys are having sex, | 如果你们在做爱 |
[06:35] | go ahead. Can’t see you anyway. | 继续吧 我反正看不见 |
[06:37] | But when you’re done, | 但等你们完事了 |
[06:39] | can you take me to here? | 可以带我去这里吗 |
[06:46] | 1922 Glenhill Road. | 格伦希尔路1922号 |
[06:49] | Madison, Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛州 麦迪逊 |
[06:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:51] | Jamie’s address. | 杰米的地址 |
[06:53] | Can you take me? | 你能带我去吗 |
[06:54] | We’re gonna see Ani DiFranco. | 我们要去听安妮·迪朗科的音乐会 |
[06:56] | Oh, God. Be gayer. | 天哪 还能再姬一点吗 |
[06:58] | How ’bout tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[06:59] | Tomorrow’s puppy graduation day. | 明天是狗狗毕业日 |
[07:01] | – Who cares? I need to get to Jamie. – Murphy, | -谁在乎 我得去找杰米 -茉菲 |
[07:04] | I love you, but you sound insane. | 我爱你 但你听上去疯了 |
[07:07] | You want me to ditch work | 你想让我翘班 |
[07:08] | and drive to Wisconsin, so you can track some girl | 开车去威斯康星州 好让你找到某个 |
[07:10] | who might be your link to a murderer? | 也许与谋杀案有关的女孩 |
[07:13] | No. | 不行 |
[07:14] | Find another ride. | 找别人吧 |
[07:15] | Max? You’re gonna go with Max? Great. | 麦克斯 你要跟麦克斯一起去 好极了 |
[07:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:19] | – We like Max. – Yeah. | -我们喜欢麦克斯 -是啊 |
[07:21] | As your, like, sex doll, maybe. | 他做你的性爱玩具还不错 |
[07:23] | But not as someone competent enough to take you out of town, no. | 但他还没能力开车带你出城 |
[07:27] | Oh, my God, we’re gonna be gone for, like, six hours. | 天哪 我们大概就去六个小时左右 |
[07:30] | You need to chill. | 淡定点 |
[07:31] | Can you please take Pretzel? Please. | 你能至少带上脆饼吗 求你了 |
[07:33] | No. I have my cane, and Max. | 不 我有拐杖和麦克斯 |
[07:36] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[07:38] | You’re gonna let Max help you. | 你要让麦克斯帮你 |
[07:40] | Wha-What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[07:43] | You know, you’ve known him for, I don’t know, what, an hour? | 你才认识他 我不知道 一个小时 |
[07:46] | Do you have any idea how long it took you | 你还记得你过了多久 |
[07:48] | to let me hand you your water? | 才允许我给你递水吗 |
[07:50] | Jess, I’m gonna be fine. | 杰丝 我会没事的 |
[07:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:54] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[07:56] | But your phone is gonna die in, like, two seconds, | 但你的手机马上要没电了 |
[07:57] | so please give it to me because I need Max’s number. | 现在赶紧把麦克斯的电话给我 |
[08:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:02] | Cool car, Max. | 车不错 麦克斯 |
[08:03] | Murphy didn’t tell me you had such a small penis. | 茉菲没告诉我你的老二那么小 |
[08:05] | You’ve seen my penis. | 你见过我的老二 |
[08:07] | Solid point. | 有道理 |
[08:09] | Hey, don’t look at me like that, okay? | 别这么看着我 好吗 |
[08:11] | I feel you looking at me. | 我能感到你在看着我 |
[08:12] | I’ll be back in a few hours, all right? | 我几小时后就回来 好吗 |
[08:14] | – Text me constantly, please. – All right. | -一直给我发信息 -好的 |
[08:16] | All right, relax, dude. | 好了 放松 姐们 |
[08:22] | Okay, love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜 |
[08:23] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[08:26] | – Please drive safely. – Okay. | -开车小心 -行 |
[08:38] | It’s puppy graduation day. | 今天是狗狗毕业日 |
[08:39] | It’s an exciting day for little Edward, huh? | 小爱德华很兴奋对不对 |
[08:43] | Oh, I know how hard it is to give him up. | 我知道离开它很困难 |
[08:45] | I mean, you’ve been fostering him for two years, | 毕竟你养了它两年 |
[08:48] | but you have to know what a gift he’s gonna be to his new owner. | 但你要知道它会成为新主人的得力助手 |
[08:52] | Because he’s finally ready to be a guide dog. | 因为它终于要成为导盲犬啦 |
[08:54] | Yeah, actually, I-I’m not so sure, | 事实上 我不太确定 |
[08:56] | because he keeps begging for human food. | 因为它总是想吃人的食物 |
[08:59] | Jessica?! | 杰丝卡 |
[09:01] | Where is Murphy? I cannot afford to be short-staffed today. | 茉菲在哪 今天我可不能人手不够 |
[09:04] | Oh, uh– oh, no, we’ll be fine. | 没事 我们可以的 |
[09:06] | Um, she, uh, had an emergency. | 她有点急事 |
[09:09] | She’s, um… | 她… |
[09:11] | You’re going to therapy? | 你要去看心理医生吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:13] | I found this disability psychologist | 我找了一个残疾人心理医生 |
[09:17] | in Northbrook. | 在北布鲁克 |
[09:22] | But the thing is, Dr…. | 但问题是 这个医生 |
[09:24] | Maxwell… | 麦克斯威尔医生 |
[09:26] | – Nice. Nice. – …has a six-month waiting list. | -不错 -最早的预约是六个月后了 |
[09:28] | But I– there was a cancellation today. | 但我 今天刚好有人取消 |
[09:31] | So, I know how important graduation is, | 我知道毕业日很重要 |
[09:34] | um, but, Mom, I’m tired of being a mess. | 但是妈妈 我不想再活得一团糟了 |
[09:38] | You know, I think I’ve really, uh… | 我觉得我真的 |
[09:40] | I’ve really hit, uh, rock bottom. | 真的触到人生谷底了 |
[09:44] | Well, I have to say you’ve really… | 我只能说你真的… |
[09:47] | surprised me. | 让我惊讶 |
[09:48] | That’s a big deal, Murphy. | 这是件大事 茉菲 |
[09:53] | I’m– I’m proud of you, honey. | 我 我为你骄傲 亲爱的 |
[09:57] | I’m really proud of me, too. | 我也为我骄傲 |
[09:59] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[10:01] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[10:05] | I think I need to turn right. | 我觉得我该右转 |
[10:07] | That’ll get us straight to hell, which is where you belong. | 带我们直接到你的归属之地 地狱 |
[10:11] | Judge me all you want, but you do not know my mother. | 随你怎么说 但你不认识我妈 |
[10:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:17] | You’re like a mute today. | 你今天都没说话 |
[10:19] | I’m fine. For real. | 我没事 真的 |
[10:21] | Tyson… tell me. | 泰森 告诉我 |
[10:26] | It’s just my mom and I are going through it a bit. | 就是我和我妈闹矛盾了 |
[10:28] | Dude, come on. | 哥们 拜托 |
[10:29] | This area’s, like, my specialty. Spill it. | 这简直是我的专长 说吧 |
[10:32] | It’s nothing. My mom just made me feel a little bad, that’s all. | 没什么 我妈把我说得很难受而已 |
[10:36] | Yeah, moms are really good at that. | 是啊 妈妈们都很擅长这点 |
[10:38] | My mom said she loves me more than anything, | 我妈说她爱我胜过一切 |
[10:40] | but her favorite thing in the world | 但她最喜欢做的事 |
[10:41] | is to make me feel like complete and total garbage. | 就是让我觉得自己是彻头彻尾的废物 |
[10:44] | – So… – Okay. | -所以 -好吧 |
[10:48] | Have you ever met your biological mom? | 你见过你的生母吗 |
[10:51] | No. | 没有 |
[10:53] | I have no desire to. | 也不想见 |
[10:55] | Like, none? | 完全不想吗 |
[10:57] | Well, I don’t see you jumping | 我也没见你急着 |
[10:58] | to meet your jackass dad who abandoned you guys. | 去见抛弃你的混蛋老爹啊 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 说得有理 |
[11:12] | Here’s the new case. | 新案子 |
[11:14] | Jay Crawford. | 杰·克劳福德 |
[11:15] | He was shot at Arturo’s Pizzeria about a month ago. | 一个月前在阿图罗披萨店中弹 |
[11:18] | Have any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[11:19] | Well, we just got a list of witnesses. | 只有一群目击者 |
[11:20] | A kid working the register, Kevin Masters, | 在收银台工作的小子 凯文·马斯特斯 |
[11:23] | and frequent customer, Darnell James. | 一个常客 达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[11:25] | – I had them brought in. – Darnell James? | -我把他们带回来了 -达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[11:27] | That’s Tyson Parker’s cousin, isn’t it? | 那是泰森·帕克的表兄 对吧 |
[11:29] | Yeah, but don’t go asking him questions about his missing cousin. | 对 但别去问他失踪表弟的问题 |
[11:31] | He’s here on his own volition. | 他是因为别的案子来的 |
[11:32] | I don’t want you pissing him off. | 我不想让你惹火他 |
[11:34] | Well, I know, it’s just the pizza place | 我知道 只是那个披萨店 |
[11:35] | is around the corner from where Tyson dealt, | 就在泰森贩毒的地方附近 |
[11:37] | and this happened the day before Tyson disappeared. | 而且枪击发生在泰森失踪前一天 |
[11:38] | There could be a connection. | 两者可能有联系 |
[11:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:41] | You just want to solve the Parker case | 你想解决帕克的案子 |
[11:43] | ’cause you got it bad for that Murphy chick. | 因为你对那个茉菲小妞有好感 |
[11:46] | Yes, this is why we solve crimes: to get laid. | 对 这才是我们破案的动力 为了上床 |
[11:47] | – Yeah. Sarcasm. Textbook. – Get off my back. | -你就讽刺吧 真没创意 -别说我了 |
[11:50] | When’s the last time you had a date? | 你上次约会是什么时候了 |
[11:51] | Don’t worry, I get mine. | 别担心 我有约会 |
[11:54] | Oh, no, we got Becker up in here. | 不好 坏脾气贝克来了 |
[11:57] | Kevin, we’re ready for you. | 凯文 你可以跟我们来了 |
[12:02] | Careful with her. | 小心这个女人 |
[12:04] | She don’t quit. | 她可难缠了 |
[12:10] | Your stupid car lasted a whole hour. | 你的破车竟然还撑了一小时 |
[12:17] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[12:19] | It’s gonna need a push-start, | 需要推一把才能启动 |
[12:21] | which, unfortunately, requires two people. | 很不幸 这需要两个人 |
[12:24] | I’m not a mathematician, but… | 我不是数学家 但是 |
[12:26] | yeah, I happen to be another human being. | 我刚好是在场第二个人 |
[12:29] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:30] | Okay, babe, now give her a push. | 好了 宝贝 推它一把 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:38] | Are you even trying? | 你在推吗 |
[12:39] | I’m pushing! | 我在推呢 |
[12:41] | – Lean into it. Let’s go. – I am pushing! | -往下趴 加油 -我在推呢 |
[12:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | You got this. Come on. | 你能行的 加油 |
[12:46] | Okay, this is stupid. I can’t push. | 这太傻了 我推不动 |
[12:50] | Okay. Well, um… | 好吧 |
[12:54] | You’re gonna have to steer. | 那你就要来把方向了 |
[12:57] | Wait, like, the car? | 等等 是说在车里把方向 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:09] | All right, remember to pop the clutch. Okay? | 记住了要松开离合 |
[13:10] | – Pop the clutch. I got it. – Yeah. | -松开离合 我知道了 -嗯 |
[13:13] | And remind me, what is the clutch again? | 提醒我一下 离合是什么来着 |
[13:15] | Just steer straight, pressing the brake, okay? | 你就笔直地把好方向 踩刹车 好吧 |
[13:17] | – Got it. – All right, babe, you got this. Come on. | -知道了 -好了 你可以的 来吧 |
[13:23] | I’m driving. I’m driving. | 我开车了 我开车了 |
[13:25] | I’m driving. I’m driving. | 我开车了 |
[13:27] | I’m driving. | 我开车了 |
[13:28] | Murphy, pop the clutch. | 茉菲 松开离合 |
[13:29] | – What? – Pop the clu– Brake! | -什么 -松开离… 刹车 |
[13:31] | – I don’t know where the brake is. – Murphy! | -我不知道刹车在哪啊 -茉菲 |
[13:33] | Max, help! I don’t– | 麦克斯 救命 我不… |
[13:34] | I don’t know where the brake is! | 我不知道刹车在哪 |
[13:36] | Brake! Brake! | 刹车 |
[13:39] | Babe! Babe, you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[13:43] | – You good? You all right? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[13:46] | I drove. | 我开了车 |
[13:47] | – Yeah. Yeah, you did. – Yeah. Yeah, I drove. | -没错 你开了 -我开了车 |
[13:48] | – That was really cool. – You’re really bad at it. | -太酷了 -你开得太臭了 |
[13:50] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[13:53] | That was cool. | 真的很酷 |
[14:01] | Get in. | 进来 |
[14:02] | Yes, ma’am. Oh. | 遵命 |
[14:08] | Be about a half hour to fix. | 要半个小时修好 |
[14:10] | – Is this a 750 Double Pumper? – Hell yeah, it is. | -这是750双泵化油器吗 -没错 |
[14:13] | – Yeah, my dad had one in his car. – No way. | -我老爸车里也有一个 -是吗 |
[14:15] | – It’s the best. – And it’s all gold-plated. | -这是最好的 -都是镀金的 |
[14:16] | – It’s hands down the best. – Yeah. | -这绝对是最好的 -没错 |
[14:17] | Oh, cool. When’s the part | 真棒 什么时候 |
[14:19] | where you guys start humping the hood? | 你们哥俩要开始把引擎盖支起来啊 |
[14:21] | ‘Cause I’d like to not be here for that. | 因为我才不想跟陪你们到那时候呢 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去卫生间 |
[14:26] | You need some help? | 你要帮忙吗 |
[14:27] | No, I’ve been peeing my whole life, dude. | 不用 我已经尿了一辈子了 |
[14:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:26] | Murph? | 茉菲 |
[15:30] | What are you doing on the floor? | 你躺在地上干什么 |
[15:32] | I don’t know, Max. | 我不知道 麦克斯 |
[15:34] | What are you doing in the women’s restroom? | 你来女卫生间干什么 |
[15:36] | Here, let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[15:37] | No, I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮我 |
[15:41] | I’m fine. Can you please– Can you just leave, please? | 我挺好的 请你 请你走吧 |
[15:47] | Max, please. | 麦克斯 拜托了 |
[15:56] | Up. Good boy. | 上 好样的 |
[15:57] | – He always goes for the food, watch. – This way. | -它总是去找吃的 看着 -这边 |
[15:59] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[16:02] | – He’s doing perfectly. – Okay. | -他做得非常好 -好 |
[16:03] | – Sit. – Can I have a word? | -坐下 -能说句话吗 |
[16:07] | What? | 什么事 |
[16:08] | You want to tell me what’s really going on with Murphy? | 你不想告诉我茉菲到底干什么去了 吗 |
[16:10] | Joy told me she’s at therapy. | 乔伊告诉我她去做心理咨询了 |
[16:12] | Come on. | 行了吧 |
[16:13] | – Mm-hmm. Yeah. She is. – I didn’t take second | -没错啊 她是去了 -我这迪尔菲尔德 |
[16:16] | at the Deerfield YMCA Annual Poker Tournament by accident. | 基督教青年会年度扑克冠军可不是蒙来的 |
[16:20] | I know how to spot a tell. | 我能看出有隐情来 |
[16:22] | Felix, I don’t have a tell. | 菲力克斯 我没隐情 |
[16:24] | You wiggle your nose like the hot chick from Bewitched. | 你皱鼻子就像《恋爱魔术师》里性感小妞似的 |
[16:26] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[16:28] | You’re doing it right now. | 你现在就在皱呢 |
[16:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | Please don’t tell Joy, but, uh, | 千万别告诉乔伊 |
[16:35] | Murphy went to Madison with the new guy she’s dating. | 茉菲和她约会的新男友去麦迪逊了 |
[16:38] | On puppy graduation day? | 在幼犬毕业日 |
[16:41] | All right, he’s all set. | 好了 它都完成了 |
[16:43] | Excellent work. | 非常好 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:46] | Jess, you have to fail him. | 杰丝 你不能让它通过 |
[16:49] | Because if he passes, | 因为如果它通过了 |
[16:51] | I have to give him up and I can’t. | 我就要放弃它了 我做不到 |
[16:54] | – He’s my best friend. – Right. | -它是我最好的朋友 -是啊 |
[16:56] | Well, it’s-it’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[16:57] | And you’ve done a great job. | 你做得非常好 |
[16:59] | We’re so proud of you. | 我们特别为你骄傲 |
[17:00] | – Yeah. And– – Yeah. | -真的 -没错 |
[17:01] | Yeah, there, there. | 好了 好了 |
[17:02] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[17:04] | Just remember, you signed a contract | 别忘了 你是签了合同的 |
[17:05] | and if you don’t surrender Edward, we will sue you. | 如果你不把爱德华交回来 我们会起诉你 |
[17:09] | – Felix! – What? | -菲力克斯 -怎么了 |
[17:10] | – Come on, Gloria, let’s go. – I’m just telling her | -格洛丽亚 我们走 -我就是告诉她 |
[17:11] | she has no choice in the matter, | 她没得选 |
[17:13] | so she might as well not even worry about it. | 所以她也就不用自寻烦恼了 |
[17:14] | – You’re an idiot. – Okay, cool. | -你就是个傻瓜 -好吧 |
[17:17] | Oh, yeah. Perfect. Walk away, Jess. | 真不错 走吧 杰丝 |
[17:19] | This is a disaster. | 这就是个灾难 |
[17:21] | Snacks aren’t here, | 零食没有 |
[17:21] | decorations aren’t up, the cake’s not ready, | 装饰没摆上 蛋糕也没准备好 |
[17:23] | but don’t worry about it! | 但是不用担心 |
[17:24] | Oh, and by the way, I’m doing all of this by myself, | 顺便说一句 这些都是我一个人在做的 |
[17:27] | because your roommate is off joyriding with her boyfriend! | 因为你的室友去和她的男朋友开车兜风去了 |
[17:30] | Murphy has a boyfriend? | 茉菲有男朋友了 |
[17:38] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[17:39] | Yeah, you’re good to go. | 车好了 你可以走了 |
[17:40] | Uh, do you mind pulling out of here? | 你不介意开出去吧 |
[17:41] | I got other cars to work on. | 我还有别的车要修呢 |
[17:43] | Well, my girl’s inside grabbing a snack. | 我的女朋友在里面买吃的呢 |
[17:44] | Do you mind if I go get her? | 我去找她出来可以吧 |
[17:45] | – Yeah, sure, but hurry. – All right. | -可以 就是快点 -好 |
[17:48] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[17:50] | I don’t think she wants my help. | 我想她不需要我的帮助 |
[17:53] | – Just tell her I moved the car. – No problem. | -告诉她我把车挪走了 -没问题 |
[18:06] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[18:08] | He moved the car over there. | 他把车挪那边去了 |
[18:10] | Over there? Over where? | 那边 哪边啊 |
[18:22] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[18:38] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[18:48] | Watch the road! What’s your problem, huh? | 看着点路 你什么毛病啊 |
[18:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:54] | Here, here, just grab my arm. | 来 抓住我的胳膊吧 |
[18:56] | I don’t need your arm! | 我不需要你的胳膊 |
[18:57] | We’re in the middle of the street. | 我们在马路中间呢 |
[18:58] | I can do it by myself. | 我自己行的 |
[19:00] | Can you, though? | 可你真的行吗 |
[19:02] | No, Max. | 不行 麦克斯 |
[19:03] | I don’t know how to cross the street. | 我不知道怎么过马路 |
[19:05] | So, thank God I met you, because I’ve been | 谢天谢地我遇到了你 因为我在这 |
[19:06] | circling one block ?my entire life. | 一个街区转了一辈子了 |
[19:14] | Why won’t the kid talk? | 那小孩儿为什么不开口 |
[19:17] | Maybe because you don’t do your damn job. | 也许是因为你没做好你的工作吧 |
[19:22] | Is that how you’re gonna play this? | 你是想这么玩是吗 |
[19:24] | Are you gonna tell me yourself who shot Jay Crawford? | 你要告诉我是谁枪杀了杰·克劳福德吗 |
[19:32] | He was a rival dealer, wasn’t he? | 他是和你们竞争的贩子 对吧 |
[19:39] | One of your dealers, Tyson Parker, recently went missing. | 你的一个贩子 泰森·帕克 最近失踪了 |
[19:41] | That’s it. If you’re not gonna book me, I’m done here. | 够了 如果你们不抓我的话 我走了 |
[19:49] | What was that? | 那算什么 |
[19:50] | I’m doing my job. | 我在做我的工作 |
[19:51] | Your job is to solve this case. | 你的工作是破这个案子 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna need you to learn to | 我需要你学会 |
[19:55] | check your personal life at the door. | 把你的个人生活留在门外 |
[19:58] | I’m bringing Kevin in again. | 我再把凯文叫进来 |
[20:00] | I don’t want you here. | 我不要你在场了 |
[20:18] | You’re really gonna put that there? | 你真的要把它放那吗 |
[20:21] | Your car smells like B.O. And weed. | 你车里一股汗味 还有大麻 |
[20:23] | It’s basically an air freshener. | 基本都能算空气清新剂了 |
[20:25] | Call from Mom. | 妈妈来电 |
[20:27] | Maybe you should answer it. | 也许你应该接一下 |
[20:28] | Maybe you should stop telling me what to do. | 也许你别再跟我说我该干什么了 |
[20:30] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -什么 |
[20:32] | I’m not telling you what to do, I’m just– | 我不是告诉你你该干什么 只是 |
[20:35] | – I’m trying to help you. – I don’t want | -我只是想帮你 -我不想让 |
[20:36] | anyone to help me. | 任何人帮我 |
[20:47] | Murphy won’t answer my calls, so you’re gonna have to tell me. | 茉菲不接我电话 你来告诉我 |
[20:49] | Who’s the guy? | 那人是谁 |
[20:53] | No. I’m not doing that. | 不 我才不说 |
[20:55] | Look, I’m sorry if I’m a little freaked out, | 要是我大惊小怪了 我道个歉 |
[20:56] | but Murphy’s off with… A stranger. | 但是茉菲跟一个 陌生人出去了 |
[21:00] | Joy, I am telling you, she’s absolutely fine. | 乔伊 我可以告诉你 她绝对没事 |
[21:03] | I am not worried at all. | 我一点都不担心 |
[21:06] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[21:07] | You need to deal with Gloria. | 你去解决一下格洛丽亚 |
[21:08] | She’s feeding Edward french fries so he’ll fail. | 他在喂爱德华薯条 这样它就不能通过了 |
[21:10] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[21:11] | – Watch the dog. Watch the dog. – Yeah, yeah. Right. But what… | -看着这条狗 看着它 -好 但是 |
[21:14] | – Okay. I can’t… – What about Murphy? | -好了 我不能 -茉菲怎么办 |
[21:33] | Max Parish. | 麦克斯·帕里什 |
[21:40] | Don’t judge me. | 不许批评我 |
[21:45] | – Hi. Can I help you? – Hi. | -你好 你有什么事 -你好 |
[21:47] | Yes. I’m the one who’s been calling you. | 我就是那个一直给你打电话的人 |
[21:50] | I’m a friend of Tyson Parker. | 我是泰森·帕克的朋友 |
[21:52] | Who’s Tyson Parker? | 谁是泰森·帕克 |
[21:54] | Nice try. Okay. | 装得真好 行吧 |
[21:58] | Is everything okay, sweetheart? | 没事吧 宝贝儿 |
[21:59] | Yes, I-I’m just looking for Tyson. | 没事 我只是在找泰森 |
[22:01] | He was a friend of your daughter’s. | 他是你女儿的朋友 |
[22:02] | – No, he isn’t. – Go back inside, baby. | -不 他不是 -进去吧 宝贝儿 |
[22:04] | No. No, no. I need to talk to you for a second. | 不不不 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[22:07] | Please come back. I need to talk to her. | 请回来 我需要跟她谈谈 |
[22:09] | Get off my property before I call the police. | 趁我没报警 赶紧滚出我的地盘 |
[22:11] | Okay, well, that’s a little aggressive. | 这就有点不礼貌了 |
[22:13] | I don’t think we need to call the police. | 我觉得没必要报警 |
[22:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:29] | Smoking the little bitch out. | 抽烟等那个小婊子出来 |
[22:31] | She has to leave at some point. | 她肯定是要出来的 |
[22:33] | Murphy, come on. Her dad’s about to call the cops. | 茉菲 别这样 她爸都要报警了 |
[22:36] | So? We’re not breaking any laws. | 所以呢 我们又没犯法 |
[22:39] | Look, you can either sit here with me, or you can go home. | 你可以跟我在这一起等 你也可以回家 |
[22:42] | Happy to Uber back to Chicago by myself. | 我很乐意自己叫车回芝加哥 |
[22:45] | Jess, take a look at this. | 杰丝 你看看这个 |
[22:48] | – Yes? – I found Max Parish. | -怎么了 -我找到麦克斯·帕里什了 |
[22:49] | This is the guy my daughter’s with? | 我女儿和他在一起吗 |
[22:52] | How did you find him? | 你是怎么找到他的 |
[22:53] | His Instagram is revolting. | 他的图享也太恶心了 |
[22:55] | Is that Murphy? | 是茉菲吗 |
[22:56] | – Is she okay? Is-is he still bothering her? – No, he’s… | -她没事吧 他还在烦她吗 -不 他 |
[22:59] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:00] | How did you know he was bothering her? | 你怎么知道他在烦她 |
[23:03] | You went through my phone. | 你翻我手机了 |
[23:05] | It was right there on the table. | 就放在桌子上了 |
[23:07] | That is a complete violation of privacy. What were you doing? | 这是赤裸裸的侵犯隐私 你在干什么 |
[23:10] | Forgive me, but my blind daughter is off | 原谅我 我的女儿和那个 |
[23:12] | with a naked alcoholic. | 裸体酒鬼一起出去了 |
[23:14] | It is my right as a mother to know. | 我作为妈妈有知道的权利 |
[23:18] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[23:21] | Was this the first time you saw a person get shot? | 这是你第一次看见别人中枪吗 |
[23:26] | I saw a man get shot for the first time when I was 11. | 我第一次看见别人中枪是在11岁 |
[23:35] | Right outside my bedroom window. | 就在我卧室的窗外 |
[23:37] | The next day, when the cops came, | 第二天 警察过来的时候 |
[23:39] | my brother told me not to talk to them. | 我哥哥告诉我不要跟他们讲话 |
[23:41] | He said he would take care of me | 他说他能保护好我 |
[23:42] | and the cops wouldn’t take care of me. | 警察们不能 |
[23:47] | I bet Darnell said something like that to you. | 达内尔肯定也跟你说过这种话吧 |
[23:53] | my brother didn’t protect me. | 我哥哥没有保护我 |
[23:57] | I saw five more people get shot by the time I turned 18. | 我18岁的时候又看见五个人被枪杀 |
[24:01] | Look, I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[24:04] | But… I’m here for you. | 但是 我会帮你 |
[24:08] | I need you to tell me… | 我需要你告诉我 |
[24:11] | who shot Jay Crawford. | 是谁枪杀了杰·克劳福德 |
[24:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:17] | I was in the back when it happened, | 出事的时候我在后面 |
[24:19] | but… | 但是 |
[24:21] | there was someone there. | 有人在那 |
[24:26] | I think he saw who did it. | 我觉得他看见是谁干的了 |
[24:27] | What’s the big emergency? | 什么事这么着急 |
[24:29] | Why are you blowing up my phone? | 你为什么疯狂给我打电话 |
[24:35] | I wanted to say that I’m out. | 我想说我不干了 |
[24:38] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:41] | I don’t want to work for you anymore. | 我不想再替你干活了 |
[24:44] | Ty… | 泰 |
[24:47] | you know you can’t do that. | 你知道你不能这么干 |
[24:49] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[24:50] | I told you this when you begged me to hire you. | 你求我雇你的时候我就这么告诉你了 |
[24:53] | You’re in, you’re in. | 你加入了 就是加入了 |
[24:54] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[24:56] | You understand me? | 懂我什么意思吗 |
[24:58] | Tyson, do you understand me? | 泰森 懂我什么意思吗 |
[25:02] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[25:03] | Look, I got to run. | 我得走了 |
[25:06] | You working tonight? | 你今晚工作吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I’m working. | 对 我会工作 |
[25:10] | All right, man. | 那就好 |
[25:13] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[25:24] | Hey, what you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[25:26] | Yo, Crawford. | 克劳福德 |
[25:28] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[25:45] | Tyson? | 泰森 |
[25:46] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[25:47] | All right, come on, come on, come on. | 好了 快走 快走 |
[25:49] | Let’s go, let’s go. Come on, come on. | 走吧 走吧 快 跟上 |
[25:57] | Oh, it’s the dad. | 那爸爸来了 |
[25:59] | You know what? I told you to leave. | 你知道吗 跟你们说了赶紧走 |
[26:00] | – Now I am gonna call the police. – Sorry, sir. We’ll go. | -现在我要报警了 -抱歉先生 我们会走的 |
[26:02] | No, we’re not going anywhere. | 不 我们哪都不去 |
[26:04] | We’re not leaving until I talk to your daughter about Tyson. | 除非能跟你女儿聊聊泰森的事 否则我们不走 |
[26:07] | Jamie! I know what you were doing with Tyson! | 杰米 我知道你跟泰森都干什么了 |
[26:10] | – Jamie! – Stop! Stop. I’m Jamie. | -杰米 -停 停 我是杰米 |
[26:14] | You’re the one Tyson was | 泰森背着他女朋友 |
[26:15] | – cheating on his girlfriend with? – No. | -跟你鬼混了吗 -不是 |
[26:18] | I’m his father. | 我是他父亲 |
[26:25] | So, Tyson found you. | 所以 泰森找到了你 |
[26:26] | You’re the one he was sneaking off to Madison to see. | 他偷偷跑去麦迪逊大街就是为了见你 |
[26:30] | I thought, I thought you guys had never met. | 我还以为 你们从来没见过呢 |
[26:31] | He found me a few months ago. | 他几个月之前找到的我 |
[26:33] | We’ve been in touch ever since. | 从那之后我们就有联系 |
[26:35] | Now wha-what are you guys doing here? | 你们 你们来这干什么 |
[26:38] | He’s, um… | 他 |
[26:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[26:45] | What? | 什么 |
[26:46] | Yeah, so you don’t need to worry about | 对 所以你不用担心 |
[26:48] | him ruining your perfect life here. | 他会毁了你在这完美的生活 |
[26:50] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[26:51] | Wait a minute, what did you say? | 等等 你刚才说什么 |
[26:52] | I sid I found Tyson lying dead in Chicago, two weeks ago. | 我说我两星期之前发现泰森死在了芝加哥 |
[26:55] | His body hasn’t been found yet. | 他的尸体至今都没找到 |
[26:58] | We’re just trying to figure out what happened to him. | 我们只是想查清楚他出了什么事 |
[27:00] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[27:01] | I spoke to him on the phone a couple days ago, | 我几天之前跟他打过电话 |
[27:03] | so I know he’s not dead | 所以他肯定没死 |
[27:04] | and I certainly know he’s not in Chicago. | 我也知道他肯定不在芝加哥 |
[27:05] | Wait, you talked to Tyson? Where is he? | 等等 你跟他打过电话 他在哪 |
[27:07] | No idea and he wouldn’t tell me. | 不知道 他不肯告诉我 |
[27:09] | What I do know is that he skipped town. | 我只知道他离开镇子了 |
[27:10] | For good. | 再也不会回来 |
[27:11] | Quit his job at the flower shop, | 他辞了花店的工作 |
[27:13] | sold his stuff and everything. | 把他的东西都卖了 |
[27:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:19] | Look, I’ll tell you this. | 我这么和你们说吧 |
[27:21] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:23] | But Tyson left Chicago and he doesn’t want to be found. | 泰森离开了芝加哥 而且他不想别人找到他 |
[27:35] | You think he was lying? | 你觉得他撒谎了吗 |
[27:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:41] | Seemed genuine. | 他看上去挺真诚的 |
[27:42] | It’s just the one thing I thought I knew for sure | 但有一件事我能确定 |
[27:44] | was that I found Tyson dead that night. | 就是那天晚上我发现泰森死了 |
[27:46] | And as it turns out, if… | 但如果… |
[27:48] | if Jamie is telling the truth, | 杰米说的是实话 |
[27:49] | then maybe he’s alive? | 那么他可能还活着 |
[27:52] | It doesn’t make, it doesn’t make sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[27:54] | It doesn’t… | 这根本… |
[27:55] | doesn’t make sense. | 说不通 |
[27:58] | It’s a possibility, though. | 也许存在这样的可能性 |
[28:00] | What about all the other stuff, like Tyson… | 其他事呢 比如泰森… |
[28:02] | that he ran away and that he worked at a flower shop? | 逃跑了 还有他在花店工作之类的 |
[28:05] | That he, he doesn’t want to be found? | 他不想别人找到他 |
[28:09] | This is insane. | 这根本没道理 |
[28:12] | Maybe not. | 也许有道理 |
[28:16] | You keep saying maybe you didn’t know Tyson | 你一直说也许你不像 |
[28:17] | – as well as you thought. – Clearly. | -你自己以为的那样了解泰森 -是的 |
[28:21] | Thank you for reminding me I barely knew my friend. | 谢谢你提醒我根本不了解自己的朋友 |
[28:23] | Look, I’m-I’m just saying, okay? | 我只说可能 好吧 |
[28:24] | If what Jamie said is true, | 如果杰米说的是实话 |
[28:26] | Tyson could be alive. | 泰森可能还活着 |
[28:35] | Can we stop for dinner? | 我们能停下吃个晚饭吗 |
[28:39] | What are you in the mood for? | 你想吃什么 |
[28:44] | Alcohol. | 喝酒 |
[28:46] | Come on, Edward. | 快跑 爱德华 |
[28:47] | Gloria, do not leave with that dog. | 格洛丽亚 不要带走那只狗 |
[28:49] | – That is a $50,000 dog. – Come on. | -它值5万美元 -走吧 |
[28:51] | – Go, go, go, go, go. – Gloria. | -走 -格洛丽亚 |
[28:52] | Gloria! | 格洛丽亚 |
[28:53] | Let me talk… Gloria, open the door. | 听我说… 格洛丽亚 开门 |
[28:55] | Felix, make sure she doesn’t leave. | 菲力克斯 别让她走 |
[28:57] | Gloria, get out of the car. I don’t know what to do. | 格洛丽亚 下车 我不知道该怎么办 |
[28:58] | – Yeah, I’m on it. – Wait. Joy. | -好吧 我来 -等等 乔伊 |
[29:01] | Joy, Joy, Joy. Where are you going? | 乔伊 你要去哪 |
[29:02] | Well, I have to go to Madison, I-I don’t– | 我得去麦迪逊 我不… |
[29:04] | – I don’t know what else to do. – Okay, Joy. | -我不知道还能怎么做 -好吧 乔伊 |
[29:07] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[29:08] | She’s fine. I just talked to her. | 她没事 我刚和她通话了 |
[29:10] | – She’s on her way back. – Oh, thank God. | -她正在回来的路上 -谢天谢地 |
[29:11] | She’s on 90 outside of Rockford. | 她在罗克福德外的90号公路上 |
[29:14] | I understand… | 我明白… |
[29:15] | Well, that’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[29:17] | – What? – I’ve never heard Murphy | -怎么了 -我从来没听过茉菲 |
[29:19] | use the name of a road in her life. | 说过道路的名字 |
[29:20] | It’s always, “Some highway, Mom.” | 她总是说”某条高速 妈妈” |
[29:22] | Tell me how I can help. | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[29:24] | Did you really talk to her? | 你真的和她通过话吗 |
[29:27] | No, but I know where she is. | 没有 但我知道她在哪 |
[29:29] | I-I understand. | 我懂了 |
[29:30] | But, listen, Gloria… | 但听着 格洛丽亚… |
[29:31] | I s… | 我… |
[29:33] | sort of track her using an app. | 在用软件追踪她 |
[29:36] | Does she know you track her? | 她知道你追踪她吗 |
[29:38] | I downloaded it onto her phone while she was | 我在她喝大…睡着的时候 |
[29:40] | passed out dru… sleeping. | 偷偷下载到她手机上的 |
[29:43] | Now, Jess. | 杰丝 |
[29:45] | Some would say that is a total violation of privacy. | 人们会说这完全是在侵犯隐私 |
[29:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:52] | I’m you. | 我成了你 |
[29:57] | I just, I really worry about her, you know? | 我只是非常担心她 你懂吗 |
[30:05] | Get in line, kiddo. | 孩子 我明白 |
[30:07] | I had– I raised a cactus one time. | 我曾经养过一棵仙人掌 |
[30:10] | – A what? – I-I know you have, too. | -什么 -我知道你也养过 |
[30:11] | I just want to go home with my dog! | 我只是想带着狗回家 |
[30:13] | But we’re not her, are we? | 但我们不是她 对吧 |
[30:18] | I think we might be. | 我觉得我们可能是 |
[30:20] | I’m not moving from the-the car. | 我不会走开的 |
[30:31] | It’s getting late. We should probably head back. | 天色越来越晚了 我们该往回走了 |
[30:32] | No, no, no. Hang on. | 不 等等 |
[30:35] | What can I get for you? | 想要什么 |
[30:37] | Food. What do you have? | 吃的 你们有什么菜 |
[30:40] | All the food is on the buffet. | 所有的食物都是自助 |
[30:41] | You brought me to a buffet? | 你带我来吃自助 |
[30:43] | You said alcohol. | 你说要喝酒的 |
[30:44] | And now I’m hungry. | 现在我饿了 |
[30:48] | Do you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[30:49] | – No. – No, ma’am. No. | -不 -女士 不需要 |
[30:55] | – Murph, your cane. – I can hear the ch-china. | -茉菲 你的拐杖 -我听到瓷器的响声了 |
[31:03] | Excuse me, sorry. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[31:13] | These are mashed potatoes, right? | 这是土豆泥 对吧 |
[31:15] | Yes, dear. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[31:17] | Good day. | 你好 |
[31:19] | Try these? | 你要来点吗 |
[31:43] | Oh, seriously? | 不会吧 |
[31:45] | Okay. Stop. Stop, stop. | 好了 停下 |
[31:47] | Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停 停 停 停 |
[31:48] | Let me in here. Here. | 借过 我来吧 |
[31:51] | – I didn’t get any yet. – No, I know you didn’t get any. | -我什么也没拿到 -我知道 |
[31:53] | – Let me help you. – I can do it by myself. | -让我帮帮你吧 -我自己可以 |
[31:54] | – Come on, please. – Look. I don’t need your help. | -让我帮你吧 好吗 -我不需要你帮 |
[31:55] | Let me just… I can do it myself! | 让我…我自己可以 |
[31:57] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[31:58] | Maybe it’s time for you guys to call it a day, huh? | 你们应该离开这儿了吧 |
[32:01] | – Uh, we’re not leaving. – Oh, look… | -我们不会走的 -听着… |
[32:04] | – Don’t touch me. – Dude, she said don’t touch her, all right? | -别碰我 -伙计 她说别碰她 |
[32:06] | – Now would you…? – Don’t touch me! | -现在你… -别碰我 |
[32:08] | – Don’t touch her, all right? – Don’t touch me. | -别碰她 好吗 -别碰我 |
[32:16] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[32:21] | Can’t believe you’re this mad at me. | 真不敢相信你这么生气 |
[32:23] | Uh, they’re pressing charges. | 他们要起诉我们 |
[32:25] | For what? Pushing a guy? Calm down. | 指控什么 推人吗 冷静点吧 |
[32:27] | You think everyone around you is impossible, | 你以为你身边的人都不可理喻 |
[32:29] | but maybe, just maybe you’re the impossible one. | 也许你才是不可理喻的那个 |
[32:33] | Oh. Now I’m going to jail | 现在因为你拒绝别人的帮助 |
[32:35] | because you refuse to let anyone help you. | 我要进监狱了 |
[32:36] | Relax. You’re being dramatic, okay? | 放松 别小题大做 好吗 |
[32:38] | They’ll probably let you off with a warning or something. | 也许他们会放你一马 给你个警告什么的 |
[32:39] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会的 |
[32:45] | Murphy, I have priors. | 茉菲 我有前科 |
[32:49] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[32:50] | Yeah, I mean, nothing major. | 是的 不是什么大事 |
[32:52] | Cocaine possession. | 藏毒 |
[32:54] | I stole a car once. | 偷过一次车 |
[32:55] | Wow, all this talk about keeping me safe, | 还说什么要保护我的安全 |
[32:57] | and the whole time, I was on the road with a criminal. Nice. | 其实我一路一直和罪犯在一起 真棒 |
[32:59] | And that’s why this is a bigger deal than it is, okay? | 所以这比你想象得严重 好吗 |
[33:03] | You might have to take that Uber back to Chicago after all. | 也许你得叫个优步回芝加哥了 |
[33:06] | Do you have any idea how expensive that would be? | 你知道打车有多贵吗 |
[33:12] | I’ll handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[33:14] | Murph? | 茉菲 |
[33:16] | – Murphy? – Officer? | -茉菲 -长官 |
[33:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:18] | – Ma’am? – Thank God. Thank God you’re here. | -女士 -谢天谢地 你来了 |
[33:20] | Where-where are you? | 你在哪 |
[33:22] | I’m actually in the middle of questioning the manager here. | 我正在审问那个经理 |
[33:24] | I’ll get to you in a second. | 我一会就来找你 |
[33:26] | You mean, um, | 你是说 |
[33:27] | the manager who didn’t offer me a braille menu? | 那个没有给我盲文菜单的经理吗 |
[33:31] | The manager whose buffet isn’t handicap accessible? | 自助餐对残疾人不友好的那家餐馆的经理吗 |
[33:34] | Are you talking about the manager who | 我们是在说那个经理 |
[33:37] | assaulted me because I was unable | 就是因为我看不见 没法拿自助餐点 |
[33:39] | to navigate the buffet due to my disability? | 就攻击我的那个经理吗 |
[33:43] | ‘Cause, I mean, it’s no wonder we got a little testy here. | 怪不得我们都有点暴躁 |
[33:45] | But anyway, my-my lawyer’s on his way here, so… | 无论如何 我的律师要来了 所以 |
[33:49] | he’ll be happy to answer any of your questions, okay? | 他很乐意回答你的任何问题 好吗 |
[33:53] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[33:54] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[34:06] | That uptight guy with the hair already took my keys. | 那个发型奇怪表情紧张家伙已经拿了我的钥匙 |
[34:15] | But I can’t give Edward back. | 但我不能把爱德华还给你 |
[34:17] | He’s like my son. | 他就像我儿子 |
[34:21] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[34:23] | I have a daughter. | 我有一个女儿 |
[34:26] | I mean, she’s-she’s rude, selfish, sarcastic, | 我是说 她 她粗鲁 自私 毒舌 |
[34:31] | but under all that, she’s… | 但在除此之外 她 |
[34:35] | …well, that. | 那个 |
[34:38] | I’m not following. | 我没听懂 |
[34:39] | Edward’s perfect. | 爱德华是完美的 |
[34:42] | Well, Murphy isn’t. | 茉菲不是 |
[34:47] | But I love her more than anything. | 但我最爱她 |
[34:50] | And it dawned on me today that eventually, | 今天我终于明白了 |
[34:52] | I’m gonna lose her, to some dude. | 我要把她交给某个男人 |
[34:57] | No one is ever gonna live up to your expectations, | 他们没有一个符合你的期望 |
[35:00] | but there comes a time… | 但总有一天 |
[35:04] | …where you have to let them go. | 你只能接受然后慢慢忘掉 |
[35:13] | No. I’m keeping him. | 不会的 我要留着他 |
[35:20] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[35:22] | It started bleeding again. | 又开始出血了 |
[35:25] | Um, can you check to see if there’s a napkin? | 你能看看有没有餐巾吗 |
[35:27] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[35:30] | Here, use this. | 这个 用这个 |
[35:39] | Hey, it works. | 居然真的可以 |
[35:45] | What– why are you laughing at me? You can’t even see me. | 怎么了 你为什么笑话我 你都没看我 |
[35:48] | Because you have a hot dog shoved up your nose. | 因为你的鼻子里塞了一个热狗 |
[35:52] | It’s not that hard to picture. | 简直太可乐了 |
[36:05] | Look, I don’t know what I’m doing | 听着 我不知道我接受约会 |
[36:06] | with this whole dating thing. | 到底是在干什么 |
[36:07] | What, you? I’m shocked. | 什么 你吗 怎么会 |
[36:14] | I’m just… trying to make your life a little easier. | 我只是 努力让你的生活更轻松一点 |
[36:18] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[36:20] | I don’t want you to be my caretaker. | 我不想让你当我的看护人 |
[36:23] | I get that. I do. Um… | 我明白了 我 |
[36:28] | It’s a little more than that. | 想做的比这多一点 |
[36:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:34] | You can’t sleep the entire night you’re with me, | 你和我在一起的时候整晚都睡不着 |
[36:35] | you won’t let me visit you at work, you just… | 你不让我去你上班的地方看你 你只是 |
[36:37] | At my work? That’s why you’re upset? | 我上班的地方 这就是你不开心的原因吗 |
[36:40] | ‘Cause you haven’t seen my work? | 就因为你没看过我上班的地方吗 |
[36:42] | – You know everything about where I work. – Okay, fine. | -你很清楚我在哪里上班 -好吧 |
[36:44] | You want to see where I work, well… | 你想看看我在哪里工作 |
[36:47] | all right, let’s jump into the deep end, dude. | 好吧 让我们有话直说 伙计 |
[36:49] | Puppy graduation ends in one hour. | 狗狗的毕业典礼在一小时后结束 |
[36:54] | That is my job. Puppy graduation. | 那就是我的工作 狗狗的毕业典礼 |
[36:59] | I love puppies. | 我喜欢小狗 |
[37:01] | And it’s led by my mom. | 那是我妈妈开的店 |
[37:03] | Even better. | 听起来更棒了 |
[37:05] | Let’s do it. | 行吧 |
[37:20] | This is it, huh? | 就是这里了对吧 |
[37:21] | You’re the one who wanted to see it so bad. | 是你嚷着超级想来看看的 |
[37:23] | Just stay here and don’t talk to anyone, okay? | 待在这里 不要和任何人说话 好吗 |
[37:26] | I’m just gonna go find my mom and warn her that you’re here. | 我去找我妈妈 警告她你在这儿 |
[37:29] | Okay. | 可以 |
[37:30] | Okay. | 别动 |
[37:38] | And you must be Murphy’s boy toy. | 你一定是茉菲的男宠了 |
[37:41] | Uh… boy toy, huh? | 男宠吗 |
[37:42] | Um, I’m sorry. Who are you? | 对不起 你是谁 |
[37:44] | Don’t pretend like you don’t know exactly who I am. | 别假装你不知道我到底是谁 |
[37:46] | Felix. I’m the one who makes everything happen around here. | 我是菲利克斯 让这一切成真的男人 |
[37:49] | Cool. Um, can you make a, make a shirt happen? | 不错 你能 你能变个短袖出来吗 |
[37:52] | Duh. Let’s see, uh, we’re about the same size, I guess. | 当然了 让我看看 我觉得咱俩型号一样 |
[37:57] | Yeah, sure. Uh… | 好吧 没错 |
[38:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:05] | You’re the daughter. | 你就是那个女儿吗 |
[38:07] | I’m just trying to find out where that guy put my keys. | 我只是想知道那个人把我的钥匙放在哪里 |
[38:11] | Your mom is outside. | 你妈妈在外面 |
[38:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:16] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[38:19] | I missed you, too. I brought you some food. | 我也很想你 我给你带了些食物 |
[38:23] | Is-is that your guide dog? | 那是你的导盲犬吗 |
[38:25] | Yeah, he’s kind of a pain in the ass, but I need him. | 是的 他有点讨厌 但我需要他 |
[38:29] | Well, he’s been here all day, so you don’t really need him. | 他一整天都在这里 所以你不是真的需要他 |
[38:33] | Uh, well, I actually almost died today, | 好吧 我今天差点死了 |
[38:35] | but if this dumb dog was there, that wouldn’t have happened. | 但如果这只傻狗在 就不会发生那种事了 |
[38:38] | What? | 什么 |
[38:39] | I’m just not, like, very good at letting people help me. | 我只是不太擅长让别人帮我 |
[38:42] | They have all this compassion and pity and… | 人类有同情心和怜悯心 还有 |
[38:45] | you know, dogs don’t really have that, because… they’re stupid. | 你知道吗 狗其实没有 因为他们很蠢 |
[38:51] | You’re so stupid. | 你个小蠢蛋 |
[38:56] | You’re one of the puppy raisers? | 你是训狗人吗 |
[38:58] | I am. Uh, well, I was. | 是的 曾经是的 |
[39:03] | Super decent what you guys do. | 你们做的事真是太好了 |
[39:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:15] | – Wow. This is, like, legit. – Cool. | -这是合法撸狗啊 -棒 |
[39:19] | – You got a stage, dogs. – Yep. | -你这里有舞台 有狗 -是的 |
[39:21] | – Ooh, cookies. – Hello. | -还有饼干 -你好 |
[39:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:26] | You must be Dr. Maxwell. | 你一定是麦克斯韦医生 |
[39:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[39:31] | Uh, can you excuse us, please, | 能给我们两分钟吗 谢谢 |
[39:33] | so she can yell at me in private? | 这样她可以私下对我大喊大叫 |
[39:35] | No, wait. Stay. | 不 等等 别走 |
[39:36] | Whatever you said to Gloria, | 不知道你对格洛丽亚说了什么 |
[39:38] | she gave up Edward. | 但她最后放弃了爱德华 |
[39:40] | Ironically, you show up, | 讽刺的是 你还是出现了 |
[39:42] | uh, covered in food? | 还蹭了一身食物吗 |
[39:44] | Two hours late, and you saved us $50,000. | 晚了两个小时 还给我们省了五万美元 |
[39:47] | I deserve a cookie. | 我应得一块饼干 |
[40:00] | She’s the worst, isn’t she? | 她糟透了 不是吗 |
[40:01] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 糟透了 |
[40:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:22] | Damn. Get a maid or something. | 该死 找个女佣之类的吧 |
[40:25] | Can we at least stay at my place? | 我们就不能去我那里吗 |
[40:27] | I thought you were gonna be home an hour ago. | 我以为你一小时前就要回家了 |
[40:30] | Well, work was crazy today, as I’m sure you’re well aware. | 今天的工作忙死了 我相信你很清楚 |
[40:35] | Tyson witnessed the Crawford murder, and you didn’t tell me. | 泰森目击了克劳福德杀人 但你没有告诉我 |
[40:39] | You know we got to keep work out of this. | 你知道我们不谈公事的 |
[40:41] | It’s better for both of us. | 对我们俩都好 |
[40:43] | Come on, baby. Just come to bed. | 来吧 宝贝 上床吧 |
[40:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:48] | I’m still in my clothes. | 我还没脱衣服 |
[40:51] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[40:55] | So, your first trip | 所以 你第一次 |
[40:57] | outside of Chicago without me or your parents was… | 没有我或你父母的情况下离开芝加哥… |
[41:01] | A disaster. | 是场灾难 |
[41:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:04] | I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[41:06] | Why are you the only one who can handle me? | 为什么你是唯一能对付我的人 |
[41:08] | Oh, my God. It took us eight years | 我的上帝 我们耗了八年时间 |
[41:10] | before I was able to pour your cereal without you… | 你才允许我给你倒一碗麦片而不会… |
[41:14] | drop-kicking me off a bridge. | 把我从桥上踢下去 |
[41:17] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[41:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:27] | You’ll get there with him. | 你们两个会好好的 |
[41:31] | Just be patient. | 耐心点 |
[41:35] | What about Tyson? | 泰森呢 |
[41:39] | His dad thinks he’s alive. | 他爸爸认为他还活着 |
[41:44] | But, Jess… | 但是 杰丝 |
[41:46] | I know it was him in that alley. | 我知道在那个巷子里的就是他 |
[41:50] | So I just have to figure out if he’s alive or dead. | 所以我现在只想知道他是否还活着 |