时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Feel the textures of my beauty. | 享受我曲线的质地 |
[00:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[00:06] | Tyson. Help! | 泰森 救命啊 |
[00:08] | So what were you doing in the alley? | 你们在那个巷子里都干什么 |
[00:09] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[00:11] | I’m his father. | 我是他父亲 |
[00:12] | I found Tyson lying dead. | 我发现泰森死了 |
[00:13] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[00:14] | What I do know is that he skipped town for good. | 我只知道他离开了 再也不会回来 |
[00:16] | Quit his job at the flower shop, sold his stuff and everything. | 他辞了花店的工作 把他的东西都卖了 |
[00:19] | I’ve never done this before. | 我从来没干过这种事 |
[00:20] | – What? – Dated anyone. | -什么 -和人约会 |
[00:21] | But I sort of want to try that with you. | 但我有点想和你试试 |
[00:23] | Tyson witnessed the Crawford murder, and you didn’t tell me. | 泰森目击了克劳福德杀人 但你没有告诉我 |
[00:26] | You know we got to keep work out of this. | 你知道我们不谈公事的 |
[00:28] | It’s better for both of us. | 对我们俩都好 |
[00:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:43] | – Are you hungry again? – Always. | -你又饿了 -老是饿 |
[00:46] | – Can you open this? – Yeah. | -能把它打开吗 -好 |
[00:50] | Here. | 给你 |
[00:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:54] | Oh, God, don’t eat that. That expired, like, a week ago. | 天啊 别吃 过期了有一个星期了 |
[00:57] | Tastes good, like a fine wine. | 味道还不错 像好的葡萄酒 |
[00:59] | Is that how you stay so thin? Eat rotting food? | 你就是这样保持苗条的吗 吃变质的食品 |
[01:02] | You know, Tyson’s dad said he talked to Tyson | 泰森的爸爸说他前两天还和泰森 |
[01:04] | a couple days ago, but… I know I felt him in the alley. | 通过话 但… 我在巷子里摸到了他 |
[01:08] | It… It doesn’t make sense. | 这… 这说不通啊 |
[01:09] | Also not making sense, Tyson worked at a flower shop? | 还有说不通的是 泰森在个花店上班 |
[01:12] | Exactly. Like, what flower shop? | 没错 哪一家花店 |
[01:14] | Like… when? Why? | 还有… 什么时候 为什么 |
[01:17] | Dude, you’re asking me like I know | 你这么问就好像我知道 |
[01:18] | the answers to these questions. | 这些问题的答案似的 |
[01:19] | Oh, tampons. I need tampons. | 卫生棉条 我需要买卫生棉条 |
[01:21] | And so do you, actually, because I used your last one | 你也需要 因为今天早上我把你的最后一个 |
[01:23] | this morning, sorry. | 给用了 对不起 |
[01:26] | Super plus. | 超大吸收量的 |
[01:27] | How do you wear these things? | 你是怎么用这些玩意儿的 |
[01:28] | It feels like I have a tiny penis inside of me. | 感觉就像身体里有个小鸡鸡 |
[01:32] | – Wait, we’re not on our periods yet. – I am. | -等等 我们还没到经期呢 -我来了 |
[01:34] | I’m, like, two days in. Oh, God. | 我是第二天了 我的天 |
[01:37] | Are you late? Please don’t tell me you’re late. | 你晚了吗 别告诉我你晚了 |
[01:39] | – It’s probably stress. – Murphy… | -可能是焦虑 -茉菲… |
[01:41] | I’ve taken so many morning-after pills, | 我吃了那么多事后避孕药 |
[01:43] | if I’m not infertile by this point, I’m suing them. | 如果到现在我还没有不孕不育 我就告他们 |
[01:45] | We can’t have a baby. | 我们可不能怀孕啊 |
[01:46] | I can feel the blood brewing in me. | 我能感觉到血液在酝酿呢 |
[01:48] | Okay? I’ve been late before. It’s nothing. | 我以前也晚过 没事的 |
[01:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:53] | I’m so lucky I don’t have to deal with this whole | 我不需要面对这些怀孕的恐怖 |
[01:55] | pregnancy scare stuff. | 真是太幸运了 |
[01:57] | Thank you for flaunting your gay privilege. | 谢谢你来显摆你的同性恋优势 |
[01:59] | Anytime. | 随时啊 |
[02:03] | Hey, Chels, can you top me off? | 切尔丝 能帮我满上吗 |
[02:05] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:07] | How’s it, uh, how’s it going with the tech guy? | 你和那个技术男怎么样了 |
[02:08] | Uh, okay. | 哎呀 |
[02:09] | I mean, I haven’t heard from him in, like, a week. | 他有一个星期没联系我了 |
[02:11] | He was really busy, and then his sister was in town… | 他超级忙 而且他妹妹来了… |
[02:13] | Oh, sweet Chelsea. | 善解人意的切尔茜 |
[02:15] | He’s boning somebody else, isn’t he? | 他在和别的人鬼混呢 对不对 |
[02:16] | He’s definitely boning someone else. | 他绝对在和别的人鬼混呢 |
[02:18] | Cool. Should I just kill myself now, or…? | 那我现在应该去自杀还是… |
[02:21] | Who’s gonna pour me my drinks? | 那谁来给我倒酒啊 |
[02:22] | Oh, that’s right. | 说得也是 |
[02:23] | – I’ll live for you. – Hey, Chelsea. | -我为了你活下去 -切尔茜 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna go pour this guy his drink. | 我去给那个人倒点酒 |
[02:28] | It’s Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[02:30] | Kind of I thought I might find you here. | 我想着在这可能找到你 |
[02:32] | Really using those detective skills. | 警探真是有本事啊 |
[02:35] | Hey, I got your message about Tyson’s dad. | 我收到你发的泰森的爸爸的短信了 |
[02:38] | About how I’m doing your job ten times better than you are. | 在你的工作方面我比你强十倍吧 |
[02:41] | Actually, I came to tell you that I have a lead. | 实际上我是来告诉你我有了个线索的 |
[02:42] | So, no, you’re not. | 所以你没那么强 |
[02:44] | – A lead? – Yeah. | -线索 -对 |
[02:47] | A, uh, rival dealer was shot, and Tyson was there. | 有个敌对的毒贩子被枪杀了 泰森在场 |
[02:51] | You think this rival drug dealer killed Tyson? | 你觉得是这个敌对的毒贩杀了泰森 |
[02:53] | No, I– Based on what you told me about Tyson’s dad, | 不是 根据你告诉我的泰森爸爸的事 |
[02:56] | I think maybe this dealer’s people drove Tyson out of town. | 我想也许这毒贩子的人把泰森给吓跑了 |
[03:02] | Can I get you a drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[03:03] | Uh, yeah, sure. I’ll have a… a beer. | 当然 我来个… 啤酒 |
[03:06] | We have, like, 50. | 我们有五十种啤酒呢 |
[03:09] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:10] | Yeah, he’s, uh, he’s not much of a drinker. | 他不太喝酒 |
[03:13] | I drink. | 我喝啊 |
[03:15] | I’ll, uh, have a… | 我来个… |
[03:16] | No, wait. Don’t. Let me pick. | 不 别说 我来选 |
[03:18] | I’m, like, really good at this. | 我这方面很在行的 |
[03:19] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[03:22] | That’s exciting. | 还挺期待的 |
[03:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:26] | This is a local brew, double IPA. | 这是本地酿的 双倍印度淡色艾尔 |
[03:29] | It’s my personal favorite. | 是我个人的最爱 |
[03:37] | Mmm. That is tasty. | 很有味道 |
[03:39] | Oh, you hate it. | 你不喜欢啊 |
[03:40] | – He hates it. He hates it. – No, no, no, no. | -他不喜欢 -没有 |
[03:41] | – I love it. Truly. Thank you. – Okay. | -我很喜欢 真的 谢谢 -好吧 |
[03:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我这就回来 |
[03:45] | So, you want to do it? | 你想要吗 |
[03:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:49] | Chelsea, the bartender. | 切尔茜啊 女酒保 |
[03:50] | I can totally make that happen. | 可以包在我身上 |
[03:52] | No, I, uh… | 不 我… |
[03:53] | If you want. If you’re down. | 如果你想的话 如果你有兴趣 |
[03:54] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[03:55] | But, um… you know, I’m hungry. | 不过呢… 我饿了 |
[03:57] | You want to get a bite? | 你想吃点东西吗 |
[03:59] | – Hi, babe. – Right now? | -宝贝 -现在吗 |
[04:04] | Sorry. Uh, Dean, this is my… boyfriend. | 抱歉 迪恩 这是我的… 男朋友 |
[04:08] | – It’s still hard for her to say. – A little bit. | -到现在她说得还挺别扭的 -有点 |
[04:11] | Oh, I’m Max. | 我是麦克斯 |
[04:13] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Yeah. You, too. | -很高兴认识你 -彼此 |
[04:16] | – Ready to go? – Yeah. | -可以走了吗 -嗯 |
[04:17] | Will you let me know if you find out anything else? | 如果你有什么别的发现 请告诉我好吗 |
[04:19] | Yeah. ?Okay. All right. See you. | 好的 回头见 |
[04:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:27] | It’s a Shirley Temple. | 秀兰邓波无酒精鸡尾酒 |
[04:30] | It’s more your speed. | 这更适合你 |
[04:47] | Really, really tired. | 非常非常累 |
[04:47] | I’ll be quick. | 我快快的 |
[04:49] | Come on, come on. It’ll only take, like, five…. | 来吧 也就五分… |
[04:51] | Oh, that’s a ringing endorsement. | 听着够强烈的 |
[04:56] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:59] | Okay, good night. | 晚安 |
[05:01] | I’ll go to sleep. | 我睡觉了 |
[05:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:25] | Is there blood? | 有血吗 |
[05:29] | I think we might be too close. This isn’t even weird. | 我想我们是太密切了 这都不感觉奇怪了 |
[05:31] | Well, is there blood? | 有血吗 |
[05:33] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[05:40] | Do my boobs look bigger? Feel them. | 我的乳房看着大了吗 来摸摸 |
[05:44] | Okay, that’s where I draw the line. | 这已经过了我的底线了 |
[05:45] | Do my boobs look bigger. | 我的乳房看着大了吗 |
[05:47] | Be a grown up. Take a test. | 成熟点吧 去测一下 |
[05:48] | Be a grown-up. Take a test. | 成熟点吧 去测一下 |
[05:51] | You just refuse to look because they’re better than Vanessa’s! | 你不看是因为她们比温妮莎的更漂亮 |
[05:56] | No, they’re not. | 才没有呢 |
[05:59] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[06:00] | You’re short 15K. | 你差了一万五呢 |
[06:02] | That’s almost half your haul. | 那可是差不多你一半的量呢 |
[06:04] | I know. I’ve got it handled. | 我知道 我会解决的 |
[06:07] | You know, you’ve been off your game | 自从你的表弟失踪以后 |
[06:08] | since that cousin of yours went missing. | 你的表现就一直不行啊 |
[06:10] | Would you care to explain to me why your money boy is | 你能给我解释一下为什么你的小跟班 |
[06:13] | running around with that blind girl? | 和那个瞎女孩混在一起吗 |
[06:17] | They were hooking up. | 他们俩搞在一起 |
[06:17] | I thought it ended a couple weeks ago. | 我以为他们两周前就会分了 |
[06:19] | Well, it didn’t. | 没有啊 |
[06:22] | I might be in here, but that don’t mean | 也许我是在这里 但那可不意味着 |
[06:24] | I ain’t got eyes out there. | 外面就没有我的眼线 |
[06:26] | I’m looking at 20 years | 如果他们坐实了 |
[06:27] | if they pin me for racketeering. | 我组织犯罪 我就要蹲二十年 |
[06:28] | The last thing I want is somebody poking around | 在我等着我的庭审时间的时候 |
[06:30] | in my business while I’m waiting on my trial date. | 可不想看到有人来打听我的生意 |
[06:33] | So take care of it. | 给我搞定 |
[06:34] | – Yeah. – Look at me! | -嗯 -看着我 |
[06:39] | Take care of it. | 给我搞定 |
[06:40] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[06:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:47] | Oh, by the way, I gave Wesley a few blocks | 对了 我在几周前给了韦斯利几块 |
[06:49] | to try him out these past couple weeks. | 测试测试他 |
[06:51] | Wesley? You got to be kidding me. | 韦斯利 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:54] | He’s a loose cannon. Kid’s not serious. | 他很容易失控 那个孩子不是仔细的人 |
[06:56] | He’s moving major product. He’s a good soldier. | 他正在负责运货 他是个不错的喽喽 |
[06:59] | You know, if I were you, I’d step it up, Darnell. | 如果我是你 我会把握机会 达内尔 |
[07:02] | On all fronts. | 在各个方面 |
[07:11] | “Clover Flora.” No. | “三叶草花店” 不记得 |
[07:13] | How many flower shops can there possibly be? | 可能有多少家花店 |
[07:15] | Shh. I’m Yelping. | 别吵 我在想 |
[07:17] | Incoming call from Max. | 麦克斯来电 |
[07:24] | I take it that you’re not | 我猜你是不是没有告诉 |
[07:25] | telling baby daddy what’s going on? | 宝贝爸爸发生了什么事 |
[07:28] | Murphy, I don’t understand why you refuse | 茉菲 我不明白你为什么拒绝 |
[07:30] | to take a test. | 参加考试 |
[07:30] | Because I’m not going to. | 因为我不打算考 |
[07:32] | I’m barely late, okay? Drop it. | 现在已经晚了 好么 不要再说了 |
[07:36] | Okay. Company time. Company computer. | 该聊聊公司了 公司的计算机 |
[07:41] | Is this company work? | 这家公司还没倒闭吗 |
[07:42] | Is this the company loser? | 这不是公司里的那个屌丝吗 |
[07:43] | Rules are rules. Okay? | 规矩就是规矩 好么 |
[07:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:47] | You’re cracking a lot more than usual. | 你按压关节的次数变多了 |
[07:49] | – Knuckles or neck? – Knuckles. | -手指还是脖子 -手指 |
[07:51] | – Gross. – Guys, I’m right here. | -真恶心 -伙计们 我还在这里呢 |
[07:53] | And if you must know, my Uncle Ralph | 如果你们必须知道的话 我叔叔拉尔夫 |
[07:56] | is in hospice at my mom’s house, | 正在我妈妈家接受临终关怀 |
[07:58] | and he’s getting worse. | 他越来越糟了 |
[07:59] | So, he only has a couple days, | 他只剩下几天时间了 |
[08:01] | if we’re lucky, | 如果我们幸运的话 |
[08:02] | so I’m driving up to Winnetka tonight. | 所以我今晚要开车回温尼特卡 |
[08:03] | Oh, Felix, I’m so sorry. | 菲力克斯 我很抱歉 |
[08:05] | It is what it is. | 事实就是如此 |
[08:09] | I’m walking out the front now, so wait at least 20 minutes. | 我要从前门出去 你至少等20分钟再走 |
[08:16] | D? You good? | 小达 你还好吗 |
[08:21] | Uh, yeah, yeah. Just… | 没事 我很好 只是 |
[08:23] | Ugh, I thought I was done | 我以为我完了 |
[08:26] | sneaking out of girl” houses at 15. | 15岁就会从女生的房子溜出去 |
[08:28] | Whose house were you sneaking out of at 15? | 你15岁的时候从谁的房子溜出去了 |
[08:30] | Chantal Williams. | 尚塔尔·威廉姆斯 |
[08:33] | – What? – She’s gay. | -怎么了 -她是同性恋 |
[08:36] | Oh, there you go. | 果然 |
[08:38] | You did have a delicate frame back then. | 那时候你的身体确实很脆弱 |
[08:41] | Come on, I’m serious. | 拜托 我是认真的 |
[08:44] | What if we… drove out some place nobody knows us? | 如果我们 开车去一个没人认识我们的地方 |
[08:49] | We could go to dinner. | 我们可以去吃饭 |
[08:51] | I could actually hold your hand in public. | 我可以在公共场合握着你的手 |
[08:55] | Hold hands? | 牵手 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:59] | Is that how far you got with Chantal Williams? | 你和尚塔尔·威廉姆斯是不是也就牵了个手 |
[09:01] | Let me take you out. | 让我跟你一起出去 |
[09:05] | I could use a distraction. | 我最近想散散心 |
[09:13] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | All right, uh… | 终于 |
[09:18] | I have a good feeling about this one. | 我对这里的感觉很好 |
[09:20] | Well, you said that about the last three places. | 你在前三个地方也是这么说的 |
[09:22] | I’m trying to remain positive. | 我在努力保持乐观 |
[09:25] | Honestly, I don’t even get the whole flower thing. | 说实话 我连朵整花都没有过 |
[09:27] | They die after two days, and then they just smell like vomit. | 它们没两天就死了 闻起来像是我吐出来的 |
[09:30] | Well, they’re pretty. Vanessa loves them. | 它们很漂亮 温妮莎很喜欢花 |
[09:32] | Yeah, she’s also the most basic person I’ve ever met in my life. | 没错 她也是我这辈子认识的最务实的 |
[09:36] | – Can I help you guys? – Yes. | -有什么需要的吗 -没错 |
[09:38] | Hi, we were wondering if anyone | 我们想知道是否有一个叫 |
[09:39] | named Tyson Parker used to work here. | 泰森·帕克的人以前在这里工作 |
[09:41] | Tyson? Beanie kid. | 泰森 那个豆豆小子 |
[09:43] | Yes. So he did work here? | 没错 所以他在这里工作过 |
[09:44] | He did, yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[09:46] | Oh, um… I-I’m looking for him. | 我 我在找他 |
[09:49] | Well, uh, I haven’t seen him lately. | 我最近没见过他 |
[09:51] | He stopped showing up a couple weeks ago. | 几周前他就消失了 |
[09:54] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Well, do you know anything about him being, like, | 你知道他发生了什么事吗 |
[09:58] | scared of someone, or running away, or anything? | 比如害怕什么人 或者逃跑什么的 |
[10:00] | Uh… he just delivered flowers for me. | 他只是为我送花的 |
[10:03] | We didn’t get that deep. | 我们没那么熟 |
[10:05] | – Okay. – Uh, do you– I have a customer. | -好吧 -我来了个顾客 |
[10:07] | Unless you guys are gonna buy something. | 或者你们也要买点什么 |
[10:08] | – Oh, no. – Yes. | -不了 -是的 |
[10:10] | Uh, do you have any dahlias? | 你有大丽花吗 |
[10:12] | They’re my girlfriend’s favorite. | 那种花是我女朋友最喜欢的 |
[10:13] | Over here. | 这边 |
[10:16] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | All right, so, uh… | 那么 |
[10:27] | well, what-what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[10:28] | I mean, maybe what Dean said is true, | 也许迪恩说的是真的 |
[10:29] | and some rival drug dealer or something | 什么竞争对手毒贩之类的 |
[10:31] | scared Tyson out of town. I don’t know. | 把泰森吓跑了 我不知道 |
[10:33] | Right, which would mean he was unconscious when you found him | 这意味着当你找到他时他在小巷里 |
[10:36] | in the alley, and then he just came to and took off? | 失去了知觉 然后他爬起来就走了 |
[10:39] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[10:40] | I just know he felt, like, so dead. | 我只知道他觉得 好像 死了 |
[10:44] | Well, you don’t know what a dead person feels like. | 好吧 你不知道死人是什么感觉 |
[10:46] | I mean, it’s not like you’ve felt any other dead people. | 我的意思是 你又不是感受过其他的死人 |
[10:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:53] | – Wait, that’s it. – What? | -等等 就是这个 -什么 |
[10:55] | You’re right, I need to feel another dead body. | 你说得对 我需要”感觉”到另一具尸体 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[11:06] | This place better be nice. | 这个地方最好不会差 |
[11:08] | These heels are killing me. | 这些高跟鞋真让我难受 |
[11:10] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[11:13] | Just wait till you taste their lasagna bolognese. | 等你尝到他们的意大利宽面条再脱 |
[11:18] | I got us a hotel room, too. | 我还给我们安排了一个酒店 |
[11:20] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[11:22] | You’re really doing it up. | 你真的在努力 |
[11:25] | And you don’t look so bad yourself. | 你看起来也不错 |
[11:28] | Hang on one sec, baby. | 等一下 宝贝 |
[11:30] | – Hello? – We got a tip. | -你好 -有人提醒我们 |
[11:31] | The cops are busting our spot on Carver tonight. | 警察今晚要来卡弗破坏我们的地盘 |
[11:33] | Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 等一等 等一等 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:41] | This is unbelievable. | 这简直难以置信 |
[11:43] | I can’t pretend I didn’t just hear that. | 我不能假装我没听到 |
[11:44] | You have to. | 你必须这样做 |
[11:47] | You need to drop me off right here. | 你得让我在这里下车 |
[11:48] | I can’t, all right? We’re on the highway. | 我做不到 我们在高速公路上 |
[11:50] | – Darnell! – A’ight, a’ight. | -达内尔 -好吧 好吧 |
[12:00] | Jules… | 朱尔丝 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry, Jules. | 对不起 朱尔丝 |
[12:06] | Darnell, drive away. | 达内尔 赶紧走 |
[12:19] | So, D, | 达哥 |
[12:20] | I have a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[12:23] | Oh, yeah? And what’s that? | 是吗 什么计划 |
[12:26] | Okay, see this neighborhood? | 看到这附近的那个 |
[12:31] | See that new juice store that just opened up? | 新开的烟油店了吗 |
[12:33] | All they sell is juice. | 他们只卖烟油 |
[12:36] | And that’s it. | 就这样 |
[12:38] | New people are moving in, and they want something different. | 有新的人来了 他们想要一些不同的东西 |
[12:44] | I was thinking we could give that to them. | 我觉得我们可以投其所好 |
[12:49] | Nah, man. | 不行 伙计 |
[12:52] | If we start getting into new stuff, | 如果我们需要新东西 |
[12:54] | finding new suppliers we don’t know if we can trust… | 就要找我们不知道是否可以信任的新供应商 |
[12:58] | it’s not doable. | 这是不可行的 |
[13:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | I like where your head’s at, though. | 不过 我喜欢你的想法 |
[13:07] | That kind of thinking will get you somewhere, huh? | 这种想法会让你有成就感 对吧 |
[13:12] | So I called the morgue to see if I could, uh, | 所以我打电话给停尸房想看看我能不能 |
[13:15] | feel a dead person. Guess what they said? | 去”感觉”一个死人 猜猜他们说了什么 |
[13:16] | Hmm. I’m gonna, uh, go out on a limb here and say “No.” | 我想 在这里大胆地说一句”不要” |
[13:20] | Yes, they said no, but how-how am I gonna | 没错 他们说不行 那我该怎么 |
[13:22] | get my hands on a dead body? | 才能摸到尸体 |
[13:28] | Hey, don’t. I hate when you guys | 别这样 我讨厌你们 |
[13:29] | – do that. Stop it. – Okay, um, | -这样 别比划了 -行吧 |
[13:31] | why do you want to molest a cadaver? | 你为什么要去摸一个尸体 |
[13:33] | Because she’s, uh, crazy. | 因为她 疯了 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I know, but seriously, why? | 我知道 但说真的 为什么 |
[13:37] | No. Just don’t worry about it. It’s a long story. | 别问了 说来话长 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:40] | Oh, hang on. | 等等 |
[13:42] | Oh, it’s Felix. | 是菲力克斯 |
[13:44] | Hang on, we’ll, we’ll, you know, talk about this later. | 等等 我们 我们以后再谈这个 |
[13:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:48] | Chels, can I get some wings? | 切尔丝 能给我拿些鸡翅吗 |
[13:50] | You don’t actually eat those, do you? | 你不是打算拿来吃的 对吧 |
[13:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:52] | You know that all we have back there is a cooler | 你知道我们后面只有一个空调 |
[13:54] | and a microwave, right? | 和一个微波炉 对吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:58] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[13:59] | All right, okay, yep. | 好的 |
[14:00] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[14:03] | That was Felix. | 是菲力克斯 |
[14:05] | He needs me to open up Guiding Hope next week for him. | 他需要我下周帮他照看引导希望 |
[14:08] | Sounds like his uncle is not even gonna last the night. | 好像他叔叔挺不过一晚了 |
[14:11] | – That really sucks. – Yeah. | -那真是糟透了 -是的 |
[14:18] | No. | 不行 |
[14:21] | This is where Felix grew up? | 这是菲力克斯从小生活的地方吗 |
[14:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:30] | W-What are you doing here? | 你们来这干吗 |
[14:32] | We came to see how you’re doing. | 我们来看看你 |
[14:36] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[14:39] | Because we’re your friends. Duh. | 因为我们是你的朋友 |
[14:50] | Yeah, we, uh, we didn’t finish them all, | 我们还没有全部做完 |
[14:53] | so we thought you might be hungry. | 我们觉得你可能饿了 |
[14:55] | Okay, well, thank you for the horrible-looking chicken. | 谢谢你们带来这只卖相很差的鸡 |
[15:00] | Felix? Who’s there? | 菲力克斯 谁来了 |
[15:02] | Oh, and it’s my mother. Perfect. | 这位是我妈妈 完美 |
[15:04] | Oh, Mrs. Felix. | 你好 菲力克斯夫人 |
[15:06] | – Hi. We’re from Felix’s work. – Hi. | -我们是菲力克斯的同事 -你好 |
[15:09] | You must be Murphy. | 你一定是茉菲 |
[15:10] | It’s so good to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 很高兴 |
[15:13] | And that would make you Jess. | 那你一定是杰丝 |
[15:14] | – Yes. – I’m Kathy. | -是的 -我是凯茜 |
[15:15] | Hi. You know who we are? | 你认识我们 |
[15:17] | Sassy Murphy and her bestie Jess. | 萨西·茉菲和她的闺蜜杰丝 |
[15:20] | Sounds about right. | 听起来没错 |
[15:21] | It’s about time Felix’s friends came around. | 是时候让菲力克斯的朋友来家里坐坐了 |
[15:23] | You know, we were beginning to think you didn’t exist. | 你知道 我们开始以为你是不存在的 |
[15:26] | Oh. Oh. You know, that would be like | 你懂的 就好像 |
[15:27] | ninth grade all over again, huh? | 初三重现 是吧 |
[15:28] | Okay. I think they have to go. | 好的 我觉得她们该走了 |
[15:31] | No, no, no. We, uh… Not at all. We’re here for you, Fee. | 不 我们是来帮你的 小菲 |
[15:35] | We-we wanted to come by and just | 我们想要过来拜访一下 |
[15:37] | see how Uncle Randy was doing… | 然后看看兰迪叔叔怎么样了 |
[15:38] | – Ralph. – Uncle Ra– Ralph was doing. | -拉尔夫 -拉尔夫叔叔怎么样了 |
[15:40] | Yeah. You two are so sweet. | 你们俩真是太体贴了 |
[15:43] | You know, with my son and daughter | 因为我儿子和女儿不在家 |
[15:44] | out of town, we could use the company. | 我们的确需要一些帮手 |
[15:46] | Well, your other son’s standing right next to you, | 你的另一个儿子就在你旁边站着 |
[15:48] | but whatever, and no, they don’t want to stay. | 但不管怎样 她们不想待在这 |
[15:51] | We’d love to stay. | 我们想待在这 |
[15:52] | Thanks, Kath, you’re a peach. | 谢谢 小凯 你真好 |
[15:54] | Wonderful. Let me show you around. | 非常好 我带你们转转 |
[15:56] | Excellent. Come on. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[15:58] | Okay. Come on, Pretzel. | 走了 脆饼 |
[16:00] | Smells nice. | 好香 |
[16:04] | There’s no blood? Noth– are you sure? | 没有血吗 没有 你确定 |
[16:08] | No. No blood. | 没有血 |
[16:12] | I didn’t realize Felix was rich. | 我都没发现菲力克斯这么富有 |
[16:14] | Like, how rich? | 有多富有 |
[16:16] | Rich. Like, really rich. | 富有 非常富有 |
[16:21] | You know, he literally made me pay him back six bucks | 你知道 他昨天真的因为火腿三明治 |
[16:23] | for my ham sandwich yesterday? | 让我付给他六块钱 |
[16:24] | Look at this. Oh, my God. I broke– ooh. | 看这个 我的天 我弄坏 |
[16:27] | He’s the actual worst. | 他其实很坏 |
[16:28] | Like, this could go everywhere. | 这个可以随意转向 |
[16:33] | God, why isn’t his uncle dead yet? | 天哪 为什么他叔叔还没死 |
[16:36] | It’s Felix, Felix, Felix. | 菲力克斯来了 |
[16:37] | Hey. Hey, Felix. Hey. | 菲力克斯 来了 |
[16:40] | Just so you know, I don’t talk about you guys that much. | 你们也知道 我不太谈论你们的事情 |
[16:42] | Kathy likes to exaggerate. | 凯茜喜欢夸大其词 |
[16:43] | Hey, Richie Rich, I want my six bucks back. | 大富豪 我想要回我的六块钱 |
[16:46] | I’m not rich. | 我不富有 |
[16:47] | My parents are, | 我父母很富有 |
[16:47] | and I refuse to take a dime from them. | 但我拒绝从他们那里拿一毛钱 |
[16:49] | – I’ll take their dimes. – Hey, so, uh, | -我会接受他们的财产 -所以 |
[16:51] | just want to say, it’s super weird that you’re here. | 我只想说 你们出现在这很奇怪 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I know. Uh, we, uh… | 是的 我知道 我们… |
[16:56] | I mean, it was all Jess. She wouldn’t shut up about how sad | 都是杰丝 她一直不停地说 |
[16:59] | you looked at work, and I naturally made fun of you, | 我取笑你的时候 你在工作中有多伤心 |
[17:01] | which was rude, and she was like, “You know, | 这样很没礼貌 她就这样说 |
[17:02] | you shouldn’t be a dick, we should be there for him.” | “你不能这么混蛋 我们应该陪着他” |
[17:04] | Yeah, I wanted to make sure that you were okay. | 是的 我想确定你没事 |
[17:06] | Wow. I guess it’s times like these | 我觉得 只有在这个时候 |
[17:09] | you find out who really cares about you. | 才会发现谁是真正关心你 |
[17:13] | Felix, | 菲力克斯 |
[17:15] | it’s time. | 时间到了 |
[17:17] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[17:25] | Murph, what is going on? | 小茉 发生什么事了 |
[17:28] | You’ve been ignoring me all day. | 你一整天都没有理我 |
[17:29] | Just call me, okay? | 打电话给我 好吗 |
[17:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:35] | Who was that? | 给谁打电话呢 |
[17:36] | No one. | 没谁 |
[17:38] | I thought you said it was over between you and Murphy. | 你不是说你和茉菲结束了 |
[17:40] | And you said that I wouldn’t have anything to do | 你也说过我除了洗点钱 |
[17:41] | besides clean some money. | 就不用干别的事了 |
[17:44] | What the hell are we doing, all right? | 我们到底在做什么 |
[17:45] | This isn’t what I signed up for. | 本来说好不是这样的 |
[17:46] | We’ll be done in a bit, | 我们马上就收手 |
[17:47] | but you’re done with Murphy starting now. | 但是你和茉菲现在就结束 |
[17:49] | That’s not up to you, man. | 兄弟 这不是由你来决定的 |
[17:53] | Now, why are we using this | 我们现在为什么非要用 |
[17:53] | nervous white boy’s truck anyway? | 紧张兮兮的白人男孩的餐车 |
[17:55] | Come on, Wesley. | 动点脑子 韦斯利 |
[17:56] | Who you think the cops are gonna stop? | 你觉得警察会让谁停车 |
[17:57] | My ride or this weird-ass truck? Use your brain. | 我的车还是这辆奇怪的餐车 动点脑子 |
[18:00] | Where we dropping this stuff? | 我们要把这些东西放哪 |
[18:01] | There’s an old spot we used to use over off Grand. | 有一个我们以前经常用大点的老地方 |
[18:03] | W-Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:04] | Why can’t we just use your crib | 我们为什么不放你车里 |
[18:05] | so we know it won’t get jacked? | 这样就能确保不会被查 |
[18:06] | ‘Cause I’m not stupid enough | 因为我还没那蠢到 |
[18:07] | to have a bunch of product on me, Wesley. | 把这些东西放在身边 韦斯利 |
[18:09] | Man, I can see why Nia thinks you’re such a little bitch. | 兄弟 我能明白妮娅为什么觉得你是个滑头了 |
[18:14] | Move. | 闪开 |
[18:28] | His heartbeat’s fading. | 他的心跳正在减弱 |
[18:32] | It’s okay, Ralphy, you can let go. | 没关系 拉尔夫 你可以安心走了 |
[18:39] | Oh, my God, I think this is it. It’s happening. | 我的天 我觉得快了 快死了 |
[18:44] | Good-bye, Uncle Ralph. | 再见 拉尔夫叔叔 |
[18:48] | – What? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[18:52] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[18:53] | – I don’t know. – What the hell was that? | -我不知道 -到底怎么了 |
[18:54] | – I don’t know. – What happened? | -我不知道 -发生什么事了 |
[19:00] | – Oh, Felix, hey. – Hey. | -菲力克斯 -嗨 |
[19:04] | Felix, I’m so sorry. Is he gone? | 菲力克斯请节哀 他去世了吗 |
[19:07] | Oh, he got a second wind. | 他缓过劲来了 |
[19:09] | The nurse thinks he’s gonna make it till tomorrow. | 护士说他能坚持到明天 |
[19:10] | Oh, my God, that’s great. | 天哪 太好了 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:13] | Thank the good Lord. | 感谢上帝 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:24] | Okay, we need to leave soon | 我们得马上离开 |
[19:25] | because we can’t stay here all night. | 因为我们不能在这里待一整晚 |
[19:28] | Oh, come on. | 再等等 |
[19:30] | I bet the thread count on the sheets is off the chain. | 我断定他肯定马上就要咽气了 |
[19:35] | Text from Max. | 来自麦克斯的信息 |
[19:39] | Okay, do you know how much it sucks | 你知道你约会的对象不理你 |
[19:41] | when the person you’re dating ignores you? | 有多糟糕吗 |
[19:47] | Hi, Kathy. | 凯茜 |
[19:48] | Hello, Jess. | 你好 杰丝 |
[19:51] | I love it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[19:52] | You know, | 你知道 |
[19:54] | while Felix is still upstairs, | 虽然菲力克斯还在楼上 |
[19:55] | may I say, it’s so nice of you two to come. | 可我要说 你们俩能来真的很贴心 |
[20:00] | Are we, like, the first girls | 我们是菲力克斯第一次 |
[20:01] | that Felix has ever brought home? | 带回来的的女孩吗 |
[20:03] | No, girls were his brother’s domain. | 不 他哥哥擅长与女孩相处 |
[20:05] | Felix wasn’t good at much. | 菲力克斯不太擅长 |
[20:11] | Hey. Mm. Fee, your sister sent over | 小菲 你姐姐送了巧克力 |
[20:13] | some chocolates, isn’t that nice? | 是不是很贴心 |
[20:15] | Go ahead, read the card. | 来吧 读读卡片 |
[20:19] | “Good-bye, Uncle Ralph. | “再见 拉尔夫叔叔 |
[20:21] | Sad face. Love, Lesley.” | 难过脸 爱你的莱斯莉” |
[20:25] | How touching. | 多么感人 |
[20:26] | What do you expect her to write, an essay? | 你期望她写什么 散文吗 |
[20:28] | She’s on partner track, it’s very demanding. | 她是公司合伙人 要求很严格 |
[20:30] | You know, actually, Felix works really hard, too. | 你知道 菲力克斯其实工作很努力 |
[20:32] | – Jess, don’t. – Yes, yes, I know. | -杰丝 别说了 -是的 我知道 |
[20:33] | He’s always telling me how busy it is over at the pet store. | 他总是告诉我在那个宠物店有多忙 |
[20:36] | It’s actually not a pet store. | 那其实不是宠物店 |
[20:37] | It’s a major nonprofit that provides | 这是一个很重要的非营利组织 |
[20:40] | service animals to over | 每年为超过五百人提供动物服务 |
[20:41] | 500 people every year, myself included. | 也包括我自己 |
[20:51] | Jules. Ooh, what’s with the face? | 朱尔丝 那是什么表情 |
[20:53] | Oh… Family thing. | 家庭琐事 |
[20:58] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[20:59] | They are on their way to raid the trap house on Carver. | 他们正在赶往卡弗搜捕毒品交易点 |
[21:03] | Carver? | 卡弗 |
[21:05] | I thought they were waiting till after midnight. | 我还以为他们要等到半夜呢 |
[21:06] | They got a call that it was being cleaned out early. | 他们接到电话 说要提前清理 |
[21:08] | Took the TAC team and everything. | 特警什么的都用上了 |
[21:09] | TAC team? That’s aggressive. | 特警 火力这么强 |
[21:12] | Could get ugly. | 场面会很难看 |
[21:15] | Okay. I got to run. | 好了 我得赶紧走了 |
[21:16] | Uh, have a good night. Don’t stay too late. | 晚安了 别熬得太晚了 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:41] | – Hey. – Hey. Murphy’s not here. | -你好 -你好 茉菲不在 |
[21:43] | Actually, I, uh, came here to see you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[21:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[21:50] | You want to hang out sometime? With me? | 有时间出去玩吗 和我一起 |
[21:54] | Like, uh… | 就像 |
[21:57] | I’m-I’m sorry, Officer, are you trying to ask me out? | 抱歉 警官 你是想约我出去吗 |
[22:01] | Yes. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[22:03] | It’s my first time doing this since my wife died. | 自从我妻子去世之后还是第一次约人出去 |
[22:06] | Okay, I’m gonna stop talking now. | 好了 我还是别说话了吧 |
[22:09] | I get off in an hour. | 我一小时之后下班 |
[22:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:15] | – Cool. – Cool. | -好 -好 |
[22:20] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[22:22] | You know, I’m sort of digging | 我其实是在 |
[22:23] | this whole bitter thing you got going with your mom. | 挖掘你和你妈妈之前所有苦涩的往事 |
[22:25] | Gives you an edge. | 给你个机会 |
[22:27] | I’m so nice to her, and she treats me like garbage. | 我对她那么好 她视我如垃圾 |
[22:30] | Then she bronzes my brother and sister’s turds. | 在她眼里我兄弟姐妹们拉的屎都是香的 |
[22:34] | Oh, I know why you’re nice to her. | 我知道你为什么对她好了 |
[22:36] | Yeah. My therapist says it’s because I’m desperate | 我的心理医生说因为我小时候 |
[22:38] | for the attention of strong female figures | 从来没能获得一个女强人的关注 |
[22:40] | I never got as a child. | 所以现在很绝望 |
[22:42] | Oh, I was gonna say it’s because you love her, but… | 我其实想说 因为你爱她 但是 |
[22:46] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[22:48] | my mom was never much of a mom. | 我妈妈从来都不像个妈妈 |
[22:50] | My dad was always off working. Our nannies… | 我爸爸一直都在外工作 我们的保姆们 |
[22:53] | Nannies, plural? | 保姆 们 |
[22:56] | Wow. Continue. | 继续 |
[22:58] | My nannies– I don’t know– were just… | 我的保姆们 我也说不好 |
[23:01] | I always felt like I was their job, | 感觉我只是他们的工作而已 |
[23:04] | and I was. | 我的确是 |
[23:06] | Uncle Ralph’s, like, the only person in my family | 我觉得拉尔夫叔叔是这个家里 |
[23:08] | who I’ve thought really cared about me. | 唯一在乎我的人 |
[23:10] | – Felix.- It’s super sad, right? | -菲力克斯 -太可悲了 对吧 |
[23:13] | – Yeah. – Dude, you’re, like, the saddest, | -对 -哥们 你应该是芝加哥 |
[23:15] | richest kid in all of Chicago. | 最有钱 最可悲的小孩 |
[23:24] | We’re empty. | 我们喝光了 |
[23:26] | Let’s open up a Rothschild and really piss Kathy off. | 咱们开一瓶罗斯柴尔德 好好气气凯茜 |
[23:30] | I love that that’s your idea of rebellion. | 我喜欢你这个叛逆的想法 |
[23:34] | The Bordeaux glasses are upstairs. | 波尔多酒杯在楼上 |
[23:36] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[23:41] | Murphy, this has gone way past the point of a casual visit. | 茉菲 现在已经远不是普通的拜访那么简单了 |
[23:45] | I feel so bad. This is so wrong. | 我感觉很糟 我们大错特错了 |
[23:48] | Maybe it’s because I’m drunk, | 也许因为我喝醉了 |
[23:49] | but I’m actually not hating his company for once. | 但是我这次不讨厌他在我身边了 |
[23:52] | Yeah, here’s a crazy thought, | 对 的确是个疯狂的想法 |
[23:53] | maybe you shouldn’t be drinking right now. | 也许你现在不该喝酒 |
[23:55] | – Oh, would you stop it? – Murphy, wha… | -你能别说了吗 -茉菲 |
[23:57] | – Come on, let’s go. – No! | -算了 咱们走吧 -不 |
[23:59] | – Why? – Because when am I gonna get the chance | -为什么 -因为摸死人的机会 |
[24:01] | to feel another dead body? | 什么时候能等到第二个 |
[24:02] | Are you listening to the words… | 你有没有听我讲话 |
[24:09] | The reason you’re here | 你来这的原因 |
[24:11] | is because you want to feel a dead body? | 就是想摸摸死人 |
[24:16] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[24:17] | Just get out of my house. | 从我家滚出去 |
[24:19] | Hang on. Felix… | 等等 菲力克斯 |
[24:20] | Leave! Now! | 离开 马上 |
[24:33] | Well, this sucks. | 这也太惨了 |
[24:36] | You are so focused on being a good friend to Tyson | 你全心贯注地要当泰森的好朋友 |
[24:40] | that you are completely oblivious | 但是你完全忽视了 |
[24:42] | how awful you are being to everyone else. | 你对待别人有多刻薄 |
[24:45] | Okay, Jess. Cool. | 好吧 杰丝 不错 |
[24:49] | Yeah, but, “cool, cool, Jess,” that’s all you ever have to say. | “不错 不错杰丝” 你就会说这两句 |
[24:51] | Calling an Uber. | 约车 |
[24:52] | – Calling Uber. – I am not like you! | -正在约车 -我不像你 |
[24:55] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[24:57] | I can’t go and-and feel a dead body like it’s nothing, | 我不能走进去摸死人 还装得像个没事人 |
[25:01] | and I can’t hurt someone like it’s nothing, | 我不能伤害别人却装得无事发生 |
[25:03] | and I most certainly can’t just ignore my boyfriend | 我尤其不能在可能怀着孩子的时候 |
[25:07] | when I might be-be carrying his baby. | 忽视自己的男朋友 |
[25:11] | I’m gonna go apologize to Felix. | 我要去向菲力克斯道歉 |
[25:15] | And, no, I’m not ignoring Max | 没有 我没有忽视麦克斯 |
[25:17] | or the fact that I might be carrying | 也没有忽视 |
[25:19] | some stupid baby inside of me. | 肚子了可能有个孩子这件事 |
[25:21] | That’s actually all I’ve been thinking about all day. | 其实我一整天都在想这件事 |
[25:24] | ‘Cause you know what? I cannot even imagine the idea | 你知道吗 我完全不能想象 |
[25:27] | of passing on these messed-up genes to anyone else! | 把我乱七八糟的基因传给任何一个人 |
[25:32] | Murphy, your genes aren’t messed up. | 茉菲 你的基因一点都不乱 |
[25:34] | I wasn’t talking about being blind. | 我说的不是失明这件事 |
[25:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:44] | Sorry that I’m such a dick, Felix. | 对不起 我是个混蛋 菲力克斯 |
[25:50] | Is everyone happy? | 大家都开心了吗 |
[25:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:10] | Please work. | 一定要有用啊 |
[26:20] | Do not screen me right now. | 不要这时候不理我 |
[26:33] | Call Max. | 打给麦克斯 |
[26:34] | Calling Max. | 呼叫麦克斯 |
[26:44] | There you are. | 你终于打来了 |
[26:46] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[26:47] | Yeah. Um… | 都好 |
[26:50] | Do you want to come over? | 你想过来吗 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I can, uh, I can be there in an hour. | 好啊 我可以 我一小时之后到 |
[26:54] | Great. | 好 |
[26:56] | Hey, you-you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[26:58] | Where have you been all day? | 你一整天都去哪了 |
[26:59] | Yeah, I was– I’m fine. I was trying to find | 我没事 我就是去找找 |
[27:01] | the flower shop Tyson worked at. | 泰森工作的花店 |
[27:03] | Did you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[27:04] | Yeah. He did deliveries for this place | 找到了 他之前给这送过货 |
[27:06] | called Clover Flora or something. | 叫什么三叶草花店 |
[27:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah, you know it? | 对 你知道吗 |
[27:12] | I, uh, yeah, I-I know a guy | 对 我认识一个人 |
[27:14] | that buys his Molly from Clover Flora. | 就从三叶草花店买毒品 |
[27:16] | I’m pretty sure it’s a front. | 我很确定 那就是个交易点 |
[27:18] | Wait, wait, wait. That, um… | 等等 那 |
[27:20] | You think that place is a drug front? | 你觉得那个地方是个毒品交易点 |
[27:22] | Pretty sure. | 相当确定 |
[27:23] | Okay, Max, I got to go. Sorry. | 好 麦克斯 我先挂了 抱歉 |
[27:27] | Murph… | 茉菲 |
[27:30] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[27:34] | We got to bounce, now. | 我们得赶紧走了 马上 |
[27:35] | Hey, hold up, man, we still got half our stash left. | 等等 我们还有一半的东西藏着呢 |
[27:37] | Cops are gonna be here any minute. | 警察马上就要到了 |
[27:39] | We can take them. All right, we’re armed. | 我们解决掉他们 我们有武器 |
[27:41] | – Man, we can’t leave all that product. – What? No. | -我们不能把那些货都丢下 -什么 不行 |
[27:43] | No, we can’t take them, Wesley, all right? | 不 我们不能跟他们交火 韦斯利 |
[27:45] | I’m not dying here tonight. | 我今天晚上不想死在这 |
[27:46] | Don’t be such a bitch, man. | 别这么婆婆妈妈的 兄弟 |
[27:47] | You think you’re a hot shot? You ain’t nothing | 你觉得自己是个红人 其实什么都不是 |
[27:49] | but a small-time runner who had a good couple of weeks. | 你就是个小跑腿的 这几周混得比较好而已 |
[27:51] | And you’re just an old man who can’t keep up. | 你是个跟不上时代的老人 |
[27:53] | I get it. You’re Nia’s little lapdog, but I run things. | 我懂 你是妮娅的小狗腿子 但是我说了算 |
[27:55] | Max, drive. | 麦克斯 开车 |
[28:21] | Felix. | 菲力克斯 |
[28:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:25] | Apology accepted. You can leave. | 接受你的道歉 你可以走了 |
[28:28] | I don’t feel like you actually accepted my apology. | 我觉得你并没有真正接受我的道歉 |
[28:31] | Honestly, you’re pretty low | 老实说 在惹恼我这件事上 |
[28:32] | on the list of things upsetting me right now, okay? | 你现在的排位还挺低的 |
[28:35] | Great, now my knife is dirty. | 好极了 我的刀脏了 |
[28:36] | – I’ll… – No, I got it. | -我来 -不 我可以 |
[28:39] | Okay. Okay, it’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[28:43] | Everything is falling apart. | 所有的事情都乱套了 |
[28:45] | – I’m gonna make this for you. – No, I’m fine. I got it, okay? | -我来帮你做 -不用 我自己可以 |
[28:47] | – Felix? – What? | -菲力克斯 -怎么了 |
[28:50] | You are sad, and that’s okay, | 你很伤心 没关系的 |
[28:52] | but I’m-I’m gonna make you food | 但是我要给你做点吃的 |
[28:55] | because that’s-that’s what I do. | 因为我就是这么做的 |
[28:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:05] | Okay. No cheese, though, ’cause I have a lactose thing. | 好 不要放芝士 我乳糖不耐受 |
[29:07] | – Oh, okay. – And easy on the lettuce. | -好的 -生菜也别放 |
[29:11] | I’m allergic to mayo, so… Just… | 我对蛋黄酱过敏 所以 |
[29:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:23] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[29:30] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[29:40] | That can’t happen again. | 这种事不能再出第二次了 |
[29:42] | I don’t want you using my truck for this. | 我不想让你用我的车做这种事 |
[29:44] | Who do you think pays for this thing? | 你以为是谁付钱雇我们的 |
[29:46] | I clean your money. | 我还清了你的钱 |
[29:48] | That doesn’t mean you own my time or my truck | 这不代表你就能随意支配我的时间或者我的车 |
[29:50] | or anything else about my life. | 或者我的人生 |
[29:52] | I’m sorry you got it bad for Murphy, but it’s over. | 很抱歉你不想和茉菲分开 但是结束了 |
[29:57] | I’m not playing. | 我是认真的 |
[29:58] | There are people above me calling the shots. | 是我上头的人做的决定 |
[30:00] | You need to walk away. | 你不要再搅和了 |
[30:03] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[30:05] | And if you were in my position, | 换做是你 |
[30:06] | you’d say the same thing. | 你也会这么说的 |
[30:15] | As far as I know, you guys don’t talk. We clear? | 那你至少和她什么都不许说 明白了吗 |
[30:19] | Done. | 好的 |
[30:36] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[30:38] | What up? Talk to your people? | 怎么样 和你的人聊过了吗 |
[30:41] | Yeah, they’re-they’re good. | 嗯 他们同意 |
[30:43] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[30:43] | Yeah. Darnell said I could work for you on the side, no problem. | 达内尔说我可以跟着你 没问题 |
[30:47] | – No problem? – Yeah. | -没问题吗 -是的 |
[30:52] | It’s a different business. | 这是不同的活 |
[30:54] | We’re operating on different territory. | 我们就在不同的领域干活 |
[30:58] | All right. Welcome aboard. | 好了 欢迎入伙 |
[31:03] | – Hello? – Oh, you. | -有人吗 -是你啊 |
[31:05] | We’re closing. | 我们要关门了 |
[31:09] | Sell any drugs today? | 今天卖药吗 |
[31:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, lady. | 不知道你在说什么 女士 |
[31:13] | This is a flower shop. | 这是一家花店 |
[31:17] | So, look, I know | 听着 我知道 |
[31:17] | this is a front, and I also know that Tyson used to sell | 这只是个门面 我还知道泰森以前 |
[31:20] | drugs for you. Okay? | 是为你贩毒的 |
[31:22] | So what I want is for you to tell me exactly… | 我想要你告诉我 |
[31:28] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:33] | Can I use your bathroom, please? | 我能用一下你的厕所吗 |
[31:36] | No. Employees only. | 不行 员工专用的 |
[31:38] | Okay, well, I just started my period. | 好吧 我姨妈突然来了 |
[31:40] | My beautiful, beautiful– thank God– | 我美丽的 美丽的 谢天谢地 |
[31:42] | sweet, beautiful period. | 美丽的姨妈 |
[31:45] | So if you don’t want blood on your floor… | 如果你不希望地板上弄得满是血 |
[31:47] | Open camera. | 打开摄像机 |
[31:52] | Send to Jess. | 发给杰丝 |
[31:55] | New text from Jess. “Congratulations.” | 杰丝的新消息”恭喜” |
[32:01] | “I’m sorry about today. | “今天很抱歉 |
[32:06] | I love you more than the baby I almost had.” | 我爱你甚过于差点怀上的孩子” |
[32:08] | Send. | 发送 |
[32:11] | New text from Jess. | 杰丝的新信息 |
[32:13] | “I love you, too, idiot.” | “我也爱你 笨蛋” |
[32:19] | Hell yeah. | 太好了 |
[32:23] | You know, I honestly don’t know what we did | 我不知道我们做了什么要这样 |
[32:24] | to deserve this break, Pretzel, | 心惊胆战 脆饼 |
[32:26] | but you’re gonna remain an only child. | 但你还是我唯一的孩子 |
[32:29] | And I am going to look into an IUD, | 我要去查查节育环了 |
[32:33] | because we are never doing this again. | 我们以后再也不要这样了 |
[32:37] | Whoa, whoa, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[32:38] | You stole our spot, now give me your stash! | 你偷了我的地 把你的货给我 |
[32:41] | No! Get off! | 不 放开我 |
[32:42] | Don’t smash the– hey! | 别砸…喂 |
[32:45] | I said give me your stash, now! | 我说把你的货给我 |
[33:01] | Come on, boy. Come on. | 拜托 伙计 拜托 |
[33:03] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[33:07] | Pretzel. | 脆饼 |
[33:09] | Pretzel, come on. Up, up. | 脆饼 来 上来 上来 |
[33:11] | Pretzel wants up? | 脆饼想上来吗 |
[34:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:07] | Find outside, Pretzel. Find outside. | 去外面 脆饼 去外面 |
[34:11] | Pretzel, go forward. Forward, Pretzel. | 脆饼 往前 往前 脆饼 |
[34:14] | Forward, Pretzel. | 往前 脆饼 |
[34:16] | Go, Pretzel, forward. | 去 脆饼 往前 |
[34:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:35] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[34:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:18] | Call 911. | 报警 |
[35:20] | Calling 911. | 正在报警 |
[35:24] | 911, please hold. | 这里是警察 请等待 |
[35:26] | Hold? | 等待 |
[35:32] | When I met you, I thought you were crushing on Murphy. | 我刚见到你时 我还以为你喜欢茉菲 |
[35:35] | No. | 不 |
[35:36] | Murphy and I are friends. | 我和茉菲只是朋友 |
[35:42] | You’re not, like, secretly married, right? | 你不会背地里已经结婚了吧 |
[35:44] | Not that I’m aware of, no. | 我记得没有 |
[35:45] | Are you addicted to weird porn? | 你喜欢奇怪的黄片吗 |
[35:48] | Are you a serial killer? | 你是连环杀手吗 |
[35:49] | I mean, you can– I can take it, come on. | 你可以…我能接受的 说吧 |
[35:52] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[35:54] | You know, I, uh… | 我… |
[35:56] | I don’t floss. | 我不会用牙线 |
[35:57] | And I, uh, I lie to my dentist when she asks, so… | 我 我牙医问我的时候我会撒谎 所以 |
[36:03] | You’re disgusting. I want out. | 你真恶心 我不接受 |
[36:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:31] | I do not need to answer this. | 我不用接的 |
[36:32] | It’s fine. You guys are friends. | 没关系 你们只是朋友 |
[36:33] | Just… see what she wants. | 看看她有什么事吧 |
[36:37] | Hello, Murphy. What’s happening? | 茉菲 怎么了 |
[36:39] | Dean, I think someone got shot. | 迪恩 我觉得有人被打死了 |
[36:41] | What? Where are you? | 什么 你在哪里 |
[36:44] | At some flower shop. It’s called Clover Flora. | 某个花店 三叶草花店 |
[36:47] | Is he still breathing? | 他还有气吗 |
[36:48] | I can’t tell if he’s breathing, I… | 我不知道他还有没有气 我… |
[36:51] | I just felt all this blood, I don’t-I don’t… | 我就摸到全是血 我不… |
[36:54] | I’m gonna call an ambulance. | 我来叫救护车 |
[36:55] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[36:56] | Try not to panic, but you need t-to see | 别慌 但你得确认 |
[36:58] | if he’s still breathing. | 他还有没有气 |
[36:59] | Uh, feel for a pulse. | 感受一下脉搏 |
[37:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:11] | He’s definitely, definitely dead. | 他绝对 绝对死了 |
[37:13] | All right, look, I’m on my way. | 好吧 我马上来 |
[37:25] | – I’m sorry, I… – No, no. | -对不起 我… -不 不 |
[37:26] | It sounds like you’ve got to go. | 听起来你是必须要去的 |
[37:29] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:47] | Come on, Jules. | 别这样 朱尔斯 |
[37:49] | You know I didn’t plan that. | 你知道那不是我故意安排的 |
[37:53] | I know you’re a criminal, and I know I helped you. | 我知道你是罪犯 我知道我帮了你 |
[37:55] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我没有让你帮我 |
[37:57] | What was my alternative, hear you died in a shootout? | 我还能有什么选择 听你被打死吗 |
[37:59] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好我自己 |
[38:01] | You put me in an impossible position. | 你让我进退两难 |
[38:04] | And what really scares me | 真正让我害怕的是 |
[38:05] | is I didn’t even hesitate. | 我根本都没有犹豫 |
[38:08] | You think this doesn’t scare me, too? | 你觉得我没有吓到吗 |
[38:10] | Do you know what would happen to me | 你知道如果妮娅知道我和警察搞在一起 |
[38:11] | if Nia found out I was in with a cop? | 我会有什么下场吗 |
[38:14] | I wish I didn’t love you. | 真希望我没有爱上你 |
[38:17] | But I do, and I have since I was 14. | 但我爱你 从14岁开始 |
[38:28] | So here we are. | 于是我们只能这样 |
[38:31] | Here we are. | 只能这样 |
[38:36] | I picked up that lasagna bolognese. | 我买了那个肉酱意面 |
[39:05] | So… | 那么 |
[39:08] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[39:09] | We can deal with everything else in the morning. | 我们可以明早再处理 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:30] | Murphy, what the hell? | 茉菲 怎么回事 |
[39:32] | It’s okay. I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 |
[39:40] | I’m gonna head out. Uh… | 我先走了 |
[39:44] | Thanks for bringing her home. | 谢谢你送她回家 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:48] | Of course. | 没事 |
[40:03] | Here’s more tea. | 给你加了茶 |
[40:07] | I’m telling you, this guy felt different than Tyson. | 我告诉你 这个人的感觉和泰森不一样 |
[40:13] | I knew he was dead the moment I felt him. | 我摸到他就知道他死了 |
[40:17] | His face was, like, tense | 他的脸很紧绷 |
[40:22] | and colder. | 更冷 |
[40:24] | A lot colder. | 冷多了 |
[40:26] | And Tyson was outside in the freezing weather. | 泰森当时在冰冷的外面 |
[40:30] | So you’re saying…? | 你是说… |
[40:34] | I think he was alive in the alley and then ran away. | 我觉得他当时在小巷里还活着 然后逃走了 |
[40:40] | I mean, it makes sense why they didn’t find his body, you know? | 所以他们才没有找到他的尸体 |
[40:52] | And wherever he is, he doesn’t want to be found, but… | 不管他在哪里 他不希望被找到 |
[41:02] | I think, I think maybe he’s okay. | 我觉得他可能没事 |
[41:06] | What do you think’s inside here, man? | 你觉得里面有什么 伙计 |
[41:08] | I don’t know, man, but this is heavy. | 我不知道 但是好重 |