时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[00:02] | Something happening to Tyson is probably | 泰森出事可能是对她来说 |
[00:04] | the worst thing that could ever happen to her. | 最糟糕的事了 |
[00:06] | I’m Jamie. I’m his father. | 我是杰米 我是他父亲 |
[00:08] | Talked to him on the phone | 我几天之前 |
[00:09] | a couple days ago, so I know he ain’t dead | 跟他打过电话 所以他肯定没死 |
[00:10] | and I know he’s not in Chicago. | 我也知道他肯定不在芝加哥 |
[00:12] | You were so focused on | 你全心贯注地 |
[00:14] | being a good friend to Tyson | 要当泰森的好朋友 |
[00:15] | that you were completely oblivious | 但是你完全忽视了 |
[00:16] | how awful you were being to everyone else. | 你对待别人有多刻薄 |
[00:19] | You don’t think he’s coming back. | 你觉得他不会回来了 |
[00:20] | I don’t want your damn money. | 我不想要你的臭钱 |
[00:22] | I want my son. | 我要我儿子 |
[00:24] | Chelsea, bartender, | 切尔茜 女酒保 |
[00:25] | I can totally make that happen. | 可以包在我身上 |
[00:27] | So, look, I know this is a front. | 我知道这只是个门面 |
[00:29] | And I also know that Tyson used to sell drugs for you. | 我还知道泰森以前为你贩毒 |
[00:32] | Not a suggestion. | 这不是个建议 |
[00:33] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[00:36] | I’m telling you, this guy felt different than Tyson. | 我告诉你 这个人的感觉和泰森不一样 |
[00:38] | I think he was alive in the alley and then… | 我觉得他当时在小巷里还活着 然后 |
[00:41] | ran away. | 逃走了 |
[00:42] | I think maybe he’s okay. | 我觉得他可能没事 |
[00:51] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 我的天 你还好吗 |
[00:53] | – Like… – I’m fine. | -比如 -我没事 |
[00:55] | That’s why you called Dean. | 所以你打给了迪恩 |
[00:56] | Yeah, it was a little, uh, it was a little crazy. | 是的 确实有点 有点疯狂 |
[00:58] | But I didn’t know the guy, | 但我不认识那人 |
[01:00] | I didn’t, I didn’t, like, know him. | 我不 我不认识他 |
[01:01] | How are you not totally freaking out right now? | 你现在怎么能不抓狂 |
[01:03] | I was at the time. | 当时是很抓狂 |
[01:05] | It was really weird. | 确实很诡异 |
[01:06] | Weird? If I saw a dead body, | 诡异 如果我看到一具尸体 |
[01:08] | I’d be like… | 我肯定 |
[01:10] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:11] | Well, you have to understand, Chels, | 你得理解 切尔茜 |
[01:12] | when she felt the dead guy’s face… | 当她摸到那个死人的脸 |
[01:14] | – You felt his face? – Oh, yeah. | -你摸了他的脸 -是的 |
[01:15] | – That’s disgusting. – Yeah, he felt very dead. | -真恶心 -他摸上去死得挺彻底的 |
[01:17] | Like, dead-dead. Like very… | 死得透透的 非常… |
[01:20] | Yeah, u-uh, dead, I get it. | 挂了 我懂 |
[01:21] | I still don’t understand why | 我还是不明白 |
[01:22] | you’re not completely losing your mind right now. | 你现在怎么能如此淡定 |
[01:24] | Because… | 因为 |
[01:25] | Tyson’s face was not dead. | 泰森的脸摸上去不是死人脸 |
[01:28] | Which means Tyson is still alive. | 意味着泰森还活着 |
[01:30] | When I find him, | 等我找到他后 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna punch him in his presumably cute little face. | 我要朝着他那可爱的小脸打一拳 |
[01:35] | All right, can we please | 好吧 我们能 |
[01:36] | get back to your hot make out sesh? | 回到你的热辣亲热话题上吗 |
[01:38] | It wasn’t a make out sesh, it was just a kiss, | 不算是亲热 只是一个吻 |
[01:40] | but it was a really, really, really good kiss. | 但是一个非常非常好的吻 |
[01:43] | Okay, gross. We get it! | 恶心 我们知道啦 |
[01:45] | – Shut up. – Um, he’s here. | -闭嘴吧 -他来了 |
[01:47] | Be cool. | 淡定点 |
[01:50] | So, are you here for more frenching, or…? | 你是来接着舌吻的吗 还是 |
[01:52] | Actually, I, uh, I actually need to talk to you for a second. Please? | 其实 我得和你谈谈 可以吗 |
[01:55] | Oh, your girlfriend’s gonna get very jealous. | 你的女朋友会很吃醋 |
[01:58] | I’m not his girlfriend, | 我不是他女朋友 |
[01:59] | I obviously don’t think that I’m your girlfriend. | 很显然我不觉得自己是你女友 |
[02:01] | Seriously, Murphy, can I have a second, please? | 真的 茉菲 我们能谈谈吗 |
[02:03] | Yes, okay. Relax. | 行 放松点 |
[02:05] | Stay, Pretzel. | 待在这 脆饼 |
[02:06] | So you and Chelsea, huh? | 你和切尔茜 不错啊 |
[02:08] | k-I-s-s-I-n-g. | 亲亲我我 |
[02:13] | First comes the baby. | 首先出来个宝宝 |
[02:18] | It’s, uh, about Tyson. | 是关于泰森的事 |
[02:21] | Wait, what happened? | 等等 怎么了 |
[02:25] | We, uh, we found his body. | 我们找到他的遗体了 |
[02:31] | You found his body, like, like, you… | 你们找到他的遗体 就是说 |
[02:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:44] | No. | 别 |
[02:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:54] | Do you know, uh, how or-or where? | 你知道死因 或在哪里死的吗 |
[02:58] | I’ll know the details when the autopsy report comes back. | 验尸报告出来后就能知道更多细节 |
[03:03] | And when’s that? | 那是什么时候 |
[03:04] | Tyson’s mom is there now, identifying his body. | 泰森的妈妈在停尸间 辨认尸体 |
[03:06] | And, um… | 然后 |
[03:08] | …and we’ll go from there. | 等辨认结束后进行尸检 |
[03:14] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:20] | I think I just need to be alone right now. | 我想一个人静静 |
[04:01] | I ordered Noodle House for dinner. | 我点了面条屋的外卖 |
[04:04] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[04:07] | Well, I know you’re not hungry right now, | 我知道你现在不饿 |
[04:08] | but you love Chinese food for breakfast, you weirdo. | 但你喜欢早饭吃中餐 你个怪咖 |
[04:10] | Jess, you-you can just go home. | 杰丝 你回家吧 |
[04:12] | I’m just gonna sit and have a smoke for a minute, okay? | 我想在外面坐着抽根烟 好吗 |
[04:16] | Come on, um… | 别啊 |
[04:18] | Let’s, let’s go inside, it’s cold. | 我们进屋吧 外面很冷 |
[04:20] | You can smoke in the apartment. | 你可以在屋里抽 |
[04:22] | You hate it when I smoke in the apartment. | 你不喜欢我在屋里抽烟 |
[04:23] | All right, let’s just… | 好吧 那我们就 |
[04:24] | Jess, what’s going on? | 杰丝 怎么了 |
[04:29] | The police are searching the alley right now. | 警察正在搜寻小巷 |
[04:37] | What? | 什么 |
[04:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:39] | Commencing phase one. | 进行第一步 |
[04:45] | Can’t believe you’re this excited about a dumb phone. | 不敢相信你因为一部蠢手机这么兴奋 |
[04:48] | I literally waited in line | 我真的排了 |
[04:49] | for six straight hours to get this. | 整整六小时的队才买到 |
[04:52] | You’re not gonna take this moment away from me. | 你不能夺去拆封时的这份快乐 |
[04:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | And we are up and running. | 开机启动了 |
[05:00] | First take. | 第一次拍摄 |
[05:01] | – What are you doing? – I’m recording. | -你在干什么 -我在录像 |
[05:02] | You’re recording me? | 你在录我吗 |
[05:03] | – Yeah. – Don’t record me. | -是啊 -别录我 |
[05:05] | – You’re, like, glowing. – Stop it. | -你容光焕发 -别录 |
[05:06] | – Turn it off. Camera. – Yeah, okay. | -把摄像头关掉 -行 |
[05:08] | – Turn the camera off. – Sure, sure, sure, sure. Whatever you say. | -把摄像头关掉 -好好 你说啥就是啥 |
[05:11] | Ladies, I’m sorry. | 女士们 抱歉 |
[05:12] | You can’t be here. | 你们不能来这里 |
[05:14] | I’m just gonna smoke a cigarette. | 我就抽根烟 |
[05:16] | You’re gonna have to smoke someplace else; | 你去别的地方抽吧 |
[05:17] | this is a crime scene. | 这里是案发现场 |
[05:20] | Now it’s a crime scene? | 现在这算案发现象了 |
[05:21] | Maybe if it was a crime scene a few weeks ago, | 如果几周前这里算是案发现场的话 |
[05:23] | my friend would still be alive. | 我朋友也许还活着 |
[05:25] | Ma’am, I really need you to turn around. | 女士 你还是去别的地方吧 |
[05:26] | And I really need to have a cigarette, okay? | 我就是要抽烟 |
[05:28] | – Go. Don’t touch me! – Hey– Easy. | -走 别碰我 -别激动 |
[05:30] | – Okay, I’m sorry, Officer. Murphy, let’s just go. – No. | -抱歉 警察先生 茉菲 走吧 -不 |
[05:32] | This is where I smoke and I’m smoking. Go, Pretzel. | 这是我抽烟的地方 我就要抽 走 脆饼 |
[05:36] | – Hey, ma’am. – I said don’t touch me! | -女士 -我说了别碰我 |
[05:38] | – What are you doing? – Hey, come-come on. | -你干什么 -冷静点 |
[05:39] | – Sir, she has a guide dog. – Let go of me! | -警官 她有导盲犬 -放开我 |
[05:41] | – She can’t see, sir. Sir, she cannot see. – Jess? | -她看不见 警察先生 她看不见 -杰丝 |
[05:44] | – Stop. Where are you taking her? – Jess! | -停下 你要带她去哪 -杰丝 |
[05:47] | – Sir, stop it, she can’t see! – Watch your head. | -警官 快停下 她看不见 -小心头 |
[06:05] | Murphy, it’s Dean, you want to come with me? | 茉菲 我是迪恩 要跟我过来吗 |
[06:07] | What for? Am I getting the chair? | 干什么去 要上法庭了吗 |
[06:09] | I had the charges dropped. | 我把指控撤销了 |
[06:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:22] | Murph. | 茉菲 |
[06:23] | – Murphy. – You okay? | -茉菲 -你还好吗 |
[06:27] | Murphy, i brought Pretzel. | 茉菲 我把脆饼带过来了 |
[06:29] | – Thank you. – Thanks, man. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[06:31] | Yeah, of course. | 不用谢 |
[06:32] | Um, but hey, don’t leave yet, all right? | 但是 先别走 好吗 |
[06:34] | Unfortunately, we’re gonna have to bring you | 很不幸 我们要立刻带你过去 |
[06:35] | directly into questioning about Tyson. | 问询和泰森有关的问题 |
[06:38] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[06:39] | I know it’s a lot, but time is of the essence. | 我知道这样不太好 但是时间紧迫 |
[06:47] | – Thank you for coming in. – I was basically, uh, | -感谢你能过来 -我其实是 |
[06:49] | handcuffed and forced in here by one of your colleagues, | 被你的同事用手铐强行铐过来的 |
[06:51] | but… you’re welcome. | 但是 不用谢 |
[06:54] | You can’t smoke in here. | 这里不能抽烟 |
[06:56] | Aren’t you supposed to feed me | 不应该是 |
[06:57] | sodas and cigarettes so I give you | 你们给我苏打水和香烟 |
[06:59] | information or whatever? | 我提供给你们线索吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah, well, we have smoking rules now. | 现在我们有禁烟条令了 |
[07:06] | Murphy, we want to help. | 茉菲 我们想要帮忙 |
[07:07] | Like you helped last month | 就像上个月那样帮我吗 |
[07:09] | when I called you about Tyson every single day? | 我每天都为泰森的事给你打电话 |
[07:11] | It’s been rough, but you know, | 这很困难 但是你也知道 |
[07:13] | we-we want to find Tyson’s killer as much as you do. | 我们也和你一样想找到杀害泰森的凶手 |
[07:15] | – I don’t trust you guys to do anything. – Murphy. | -我才不相信你们会想帮忙呢 -茉菲 |
[07:17] | We need you now. | 我们现在需要你 |
[07:19] | All right, can you tell us again | 能再跟我们说一遍吗 |
[07:20] | what you felt in the alley that night? | 你那晚在巷子里都摸到了什么 |
[07:21] | I found Tyson’s body laying there in a sleeping bag. | 我发现泰森的尸体在一个睡袋里 |
[07:24] | It smelled smoky. | 闻起来有烟味 |
[07:26] | But that’s all I’ve got because I was drunk | 我就记得这么多 因为我喝多了 |
[07:28] | and I don’t remember anything else. | 别的都不记得了 |
[07:34] | Well, except he– Tyson texted me the– | 还有 他给我发短信了 |
[07:38] | But was that even him? Was that him? | 但是是他发的吗 是他吗 |
[07:40] | We think whoever killed Tyson | 我们觉得 是杀了泰森的人 |
[07:42] | sent you and Darnell James those texts remotely. | 在别的地方给你和达内尔·詹姆斯发的短信 |
[07:45] | So you can track them? | 那你们能追踪到他们吗 |
[07:46] | And you can figure out who hacked into | 你们能查到 |
[07:48] | his account or whatever? Right? | 是谁黑了他的账号 |
[07:50] | We looked into it, but they used an encrypted address, | 我们查过了 但是他们用了加密地址 |
[07:52] | so it’s a dead end. | 是条死胡同 |
[07:55] | Of course it is. | 当然是了 |
[07:56] | And-and you said that Tyson’s dad spoke to him a week ago? | 你说泰森的爸爸一周之前跟他通过电话 |
[07:59] | Yes. Which obviously means he died in the last week | 对 所以很明显他是上周才死的 |
[08:01] | while I was drinking and having sex with my boyfriend. | 那时候我正忙着喝酒和男朋友上床呢 |
[08:04] | – Murphy… – You know what you guys should be doing? | -茉菲 -你知道你们现在应该干什么吗 |
[08:06] | You should probably be trying to figure out | 你们现在应该去查清楚 |
[08:07] | who killed that guy in the flower shop. | 是谁杀了花店的那个人 |
[08:09] | We’re looking into it. | 我们正在调查 |
[08:10] | That’s all you ever say, like, “We’re looking into it.” | 你们就会说这句话 我们正在调查 |
[08:13] | There’s a connection. | 这是有联系的 |
[08:14] | Okay, there’s an obvious connection. | 很明显是有联系的 |
[08:16] | Tyson worked for Evan in the flower shop. | 泰森在花店里给埃文打工 |
[08:18] | And now they’re both dead! | 现在他俩都死了 |
[08:21] | We are trying to find Evan’s killer | 我们正努力去找杀害埃文的凶手 |
[08:22] | as well as other suspects. | 以及其他嫌疑人 |
[08:24] | I recognized that guy’s voice, okay? | 我能听出来那个人的声音 |
[08:25] | I-I can’t… | 我不能 |
[08:27] | I can’t place it, but if I heard it again, | 我找不到他 但是如果下次再听到 |
[08:29] | I would know it. | 我能听出来 |
[08:30] | Can we stick to one thing, please? | 我们能先专注于一件事吗 |
[08:33] | We need to focus on what happened in the alley. | 我们先说巷子里发生的事情 |
[08:35] | I’ve told you that story a million times. | 我都跟你说了一万遍了 |
[08:39] | This is so stupid, I’m leaving. I’m leaving. | 太傻了 我要走了 我走了 |
[08:42] | Let’s go, come on. Up. | 走吧 起来 |
[08:44] | Find outside. Find the door, go. | 去外面 去找门 走 |
[08:52] | Sorry I’m late, Ro. | 抱歉我迟到了 罗 |
[08:56] | Hello. We were just going over | 你好 我们刚刚说到 |
[08:57] | the different packages we offer. | 我们提供的不同包裹 |
[08:59] | Would you like to have a look? | 你想看看吗 |
[09:00] | Whatever works for her, I’m taking care of it. | 她选就行 我来付钱 |
[09:02] | I told you I got this. | 我跟你说了我能行 |
[09:04] | – Let me. – Let you? | -让我来 -让你来 |
[09:08] | I’m done letting you do anything. | 我什么都不会再交给你了 |
[09:16] | Would you be willing to split it with these three cards? | 能用这三张卡分别付款吗 |
[09:20] | And I have $400 cash. | 我还有400块现金 |
[09:22] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:29] | Incoming call from Dad. | 爸爸来电 |
[09:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[10:01] | That’s all you’ve got? | 就想对我哼一声吗 |
[10:03] | Oh, I’m sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[10:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:07] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[10:09] | I’ve been calling you all morning. | 我一整个早上都在给你打电话 |
[10:14] | Baby, you can talk to me. | 宝贝 你可以跟我说说 |
[10:17] | Okay? I know you’re in rough shape. | 我知道你现在心情不好[身材差] |
[10:20] | Yeah, I’ve been meaning to hit the gym. | 是吗 我打算去健身房了 |
[10:23] | This isn’t a joke, okay? | 我没开玩笑 |
[10:26] | I’m really worried about you. | 我真的很担心你 |
[10:30] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[10:33] | Me giving you a hug. | 我给你一个拥抱 |
[10:34] | – A hug? – Yeah. | -拥抱 -对 |
[10:40] | – Murphy. – What? | -茉菲 -怎么了 |
[10:41] | – Baby, stop. – Take off your pants. | -宝贝 停下来 -把裤子脱了 |
[10:43] | – No. – Thought you wanted to make me feel better. | -不 -我还以为你想让我好受点呢 |
[10:45] | – Not like this. – Since when don’t you want | -不是用这种方法 -你什么时候变得 |
[10:46] | to have sex with me every waking moment? | 不时时刻刻都想和我做爱了 |
[10:48] | Uh, when you’re using it to avoid feeling anything. | 从你用这种方法回避自己的感受开始 |
[10:51] | That’s literally every time I have sex. | 基本上我每次做爱都是这样 |
[10:53] | This is so stupid. | 这也太傻了 |
[10:54] | I can get off without you. Just get out. | 没有你我一样能爽 走吧 |
[10:57] | Go. | 滚 |
[11:00] | I’m not gonna leave. | 我不会滚 |
[11:01] | Then you’re gonna sit there and watch me masturbate. | 那你就坐在那看我自己用手吧 |
[11:03] | – Stop. – Get out! | -住手 -出去 |
[11:04] | Hey, stop. I’m your boyfriend. | 停 我是你男朋友 |
[11:07] | Okay? Don’t shut me out. | 别把我拒之千里 |
[11:10] | Then I’ll make this real easy. | 那我来把这事弄简单点吧 |
[11:16] | You’re not my boyfriend anymore. | 你不再是我的男朋友了 |
[11:19] | What? | 什么 |
[11:20] | We’re done. You can go. | 我们结束了 你可以走了 |
[11:26] | I can still hear you breathing. | 我还能听见你的呼吸呢 |
[11:28] | This isn’t really what you want. | 这并不是你真想要的 |
[11:29] | It is actually what I want. | 这实际上就是我想要的 |
[11:31] | And I never wanted this stupid relationship in the first place, | 从一开始我就不想要这种无聊的关系 |
[11:33] | which is why I keep trying to break up with you, | 所以我才一直想要和你分的 |
[11:35] | but you don’t listen, so just get out! | 可你就是不听 你给我走吧 |
[11:42] | You’ve got some real issues, Murph. | 你真的有问题 茉菲 |
[11:44] | Cool. | 无所谓 |
[11:51] | Bye. | 再见不送 |
[11:59] | I was actually starting to like Max. | 我本来都有点喜欢麦克斯了 |
[12:02] | I can’t believe you just ended it. | 我没办法相信你跟他吹了 |
[12:05] | Well, sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变吧 |
[12:07] | Chels. | 切尔茜 |
[12:14] | Hey, Murph, I know that you’re in a weird place, but, um, | 茉菲 我理解你现在心情不好 |
[12:17] | I don’t think right now is necessarily the best time | 我觉得你现在匆匆忙忙做决定 |
[12:19] | for you to be making such rash decisions. | 并不合适 |
[12:22] | It wasn’t a rash decision. | 不是匆忙的决定 |
[12:23] | It was extremely well thought out. | 是深思熟虑过的 |
[12:28] | Water, Chelsea? | 这是水啊 切尔茜 |
[12:30] | Jess told me to. | 杰丝让我倒的 |
[12:31] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:32] | So now you think it’s a bad time for me to be making decisions | 现在你觉得我来决定我想喝什么 |
[12:35] | about what I’m drinking, too? | 也不合适了 |
[12:36] | You were drinking straight vodka, | 你在喝不加水的伏特加 |
[12:37] | and it’s 2:00 in the afternoon. | 现在才下午两点钟 |
[12:40] | Can you just come home, please? | 拜托你还是回家吧 |
[12:43] | I can put on a movie. | 我可以放个电影 |
[12:44] | A movie? Are you high? | 电影 你嗑药了吗 |
[12:48] | I just– I thought it would make you feel better. | 我只是想电影也许能让你好受一些 |
[12:50] | No, Jess, nothing’s gonna make me feel better. | 杰丝 什么也不能让我好受一些的 |
[12:52] | Why don’t, why don’t you get that? | 你怎么就不明白啊 |
[12:54] | I don’t, uh, I don’t know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[12:58] | I just… | 我只是… |
[13:02] | You just what? | 只是什么 |
[13:04] | What? | 什么 |
[13:06] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[13:08] | You might be able to break up with Max, | 也许你可以和麦克斯分手 |
[13:09] | but it’s gonna be a lot harder to break up with me, okay? | 但想要和我闹掰了可没那么容易 |
[13:10] | Oh, God, | 我的天啊 |
[13:11] | Chelsea, can I get what I actually ordered, please? | 切尔茜 能给我倒我原来点的吗 |
[13:15] | Don’t look at Jess. | 别看杰丝 |
[14:04] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:06] | Ty was saving it for you. | 泰为你攒的 |
[14:08] | I told him I didn’t want his money. | 我告诉过他不要他的钱 |
[14:12] | Did Tyson ever take no for an answer? | 泰森是那种你说不他就不去做的人吗 |
[14:15] | Well, I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[14:17] | Take it. | 你拿走吧 |
[14:20] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[14:21] | Whatever the hell this is. | 不管这是什么 |
[14:25] | This isn’t ours. | 这不是我们的 |
[14:26] | I don’t care whose it is, D. | 我不管它是谁的 小达 |
[14:27] | This money, this stuff, this is what got him killed. | 这钱 这东西 他因为这些才送了命 |
[14:31] | And I just don’t want it in my house. | 在我的家里我不想要它 |
[14:34] | Please, just take it. | 求求你 拿走吧 |
[14:45] | You’re still not sleeping? | 你还没睡觉 |
[14:46] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[14:48] | I do. | 我知道 |
[14:50] | You feel bad for the girl. | 你替那女孩难受 |
[14:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:54] | Tyson’s autopsy results. | 泰森的尸检报告 |
[14:58] | – This accurate? – Yeah. | -这个准确吗 -对 |
[14:59] | I think we need to bring Murphy back in here, | 我觉得我们得把茉菲再叫过来 |
[15:01] | and Tyson’s dad, | 还有泰森的爸爸 |
[15:02] | since Murphy says he spoke with Tyson a week ago. | 因为茉菲说他一周前还见过泰森 |
[15:05] | Yeah, which, according to this would be, uh… | 对 根据这份报告… |
[15:08] | Impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:14] | So, um, I guess the most important question here… | 我想这里最重要的问题是… |
[15:17] | – Yes. Yes. – …for you is, | -说吧 -对你来说是 |
[15:19] | why do you love me so much? | 你为什么这么爱我 |
[15:20] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[15:22] | Is it because maybe I’m an upstanding member of society? | 是因为我是社会上的正义一族吗 |
[15:24] | No, it’s because you’re an idiot, actually. | 不是 是因为你实际上是个笨蛋 |
[15:26] | – An idiot? – Yep. That’s why I love you. | -笨蛋 -对 所以我才会爱你 |
[15:28] | So… Can you turn that off, please? | 你能把那玩意关上吗 |
[15:40] | Hey. What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[15:42] | No. | 不 |
[15:44] | Wow, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | Uh, Scotch on the rocks with a twist. | 苏格兰威士忌加冰 放块柠檬皮 |
[15:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我这就回来 |
[15:50] | Douche. | 傻叉 |
[15:56] | Incoming call from That Cop. | 那个警察的来电 |
[16:02] | Yes? | 喂 |
[16:05] | Are you serious? Again? | 你没开玩笑吧 还要去 |
[16:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[16:11] | No, I’ll just Uber. | 不用 我叫车吧 |
[16:20] | Water, Chelsea? | 又是水 切尔茜 |
[16:22] | Seriously? I want my money back. | 我可要退钱了 |
[16:25] | You don’t ever pay me. | 你从来没付过钱啊 |
[16:29] | So, what is so important? | 什么事这么重要 |
[16:31] | Putting some water in front of you. | 我给你面前放了杯水 |
[16:33] | Oh, great, more water. | 太好了 和水干上了 |
[16:36] | – Murphy. – What? | -茉菲 -怎么着 |
[16:38] | Tyson’s autopsy results came back. | 泰森的尸检报告出来了 |
[16:41] | Did they? | 是吗 |
[16:43] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[16:45] | Is there any evidence of who killed him? | 有什么证据能说明是谁杀的他吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, we’ll get to all that, but, | 我们会说到那个的 但是 |
[16:49] | uh, right now, we wanted to talk about when he died. | 现在我们想说的是他死亡的时间 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | When did he die? | 他什么时候死的 |
[16:58] | The level of decomposition suggests… | 从尸体腐烂的程度推测… |
[16:59] | Oh, my God, can you not? | 我的天 能不能不要这样 |
[17:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:05] | Medical examiner puts his time of death over a month ago. | 法医推断死亡时间是一个月前 |
[17:08] | His dad told me that he… | 他爸爸告诉我他… |
[17:15] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[17:17] | It was a… | 死于… |
[17:19] | It was a gunshot wound to the f-forehead. | 死于前额处的枪伤 |
[17:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:27] | We’re thinking he was shot | 我们认为他是在 |
[17:29] | the night you found him. | 你发现他的那晚被杀的 |
[17:31] | The gravel removed from his head matched | 从他头上提取的砂砾 |
[17:33] | the gravel in the alley. | 和巷子里的砂砾吻合 |
[17:36] | You were right. He was in that alley that night. | 你是对的 他那晚是在那个巷子里 |
[17:38] | Of course he was. | 他当然在 |
[17:42] | But he wasn’t shot when I found him. | 但我找到他时他还没被枪击 |
[17:44] | I felt him. | 我触摸了他 |
[17:45] | There was no blood. I felt his face. | 那里没有血 我触摸了他的脸 |
[17:46] | He wasn’t… | 他没有… |
[17:48] | I felt his forehead. | 我触摸了他的额头 |
[17:49] | He wasn’t shot. There– no. | 他没有被枪击 那里没有 |
[17:52] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定 -是的我确定 |
[17:53] | I’m telling you, I felt– | 我告诉你 我摸 |
[17:55] | I kn– I know what… | 我清楚… |
[17:58] | He… Wait. | 他…等等 |
[18:00] | I– he, he– Tyson was alive when I found him, and then… | 我 我找到泰森时他还活着 然而… |
[18:06] | and then I just left him. | 然而我就丢下他离开了 |
[18:15] | I left him there all alone. | 我丢下他一个人 |
[18:20] | And then someone shot him. | 然后有人枪杀了他 |
[18:27] | Hey, Murph, I’m so sorry. | 茉菲 我很遗憾 |
[18:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:33] | I’ll be back in a bit. | 我一会就回来 |
[18:35] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[18:37] | The Linsmore. | 林斯莫尔 |
[18:38] | We can come with you if you want. | 如果你想 我们可以陪你去 |
[18:40] | – No. – Okay, Murphy. Murphy… | -不用 -好吧 茉菲 茉菲… |
[18:43] | Don’t you think you should sober up just a-a little bit | 你不觉得你应该在参加泰森的葬礼之前 |
[18:45] | before Tyson’s funeral? | 清醒一下吗 |
[18:48] | I’m not going. | 我不会去的 |
[18:50] | What? | 什么 |
[18:52] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[18:54] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[18:57] | Stay, Pretzel. | 停下 脆饼 |
[19:00] | Why did you tell Murphy Mason | 你为什么告诉茉菲·梅森 |
[19:01] | that you spoke to Tyson a week ago? | 你一星期前和泰森说过话 |
[19:04] | Tyson stopped by on his way out of Chicago. | 泰森在离开芝加哥的路上来坐了坐 |
[19:06] | It was the day that you guys said he died. | 是你们说他被杀的那天 |
[19:08] | He said he was scared of someone, | 他说他很害怕什么人 |
[19:09] | he said someone wanted to kill him. | 他说有人想要杀他 |
[19:12] | I thought maybe it was Murphy and that guy she was with. | 我以为可能是茉菲和与她一起的那个男人 |
[19:16] | Right, because a blind lady, very threatening. | 可不 因为一位盲女实在太有危险性了 |
[19:19] | I just said whatever I could think of | 我只是为了阻止任何寻找泰森的人 |
[19:21] | to get whoever was looking for Tyson to stop. | 而说了我能想到的 |
[19:25] | Wait– you said he came to see you on his way out of Chicago, | 等等 你说他在离开芝加哥的路上见了你 |
[19:29] | but… | 但是… |
[19:30] | – his body was found in Chicago. – I don’t know. | -他的尸体是在芝加哥找到的 -我不知道 |
[19:32] | He must have went back for some reason. | 他肯定因为什么原因回来了 |
[19:35] | Why do you think he stopped to see his estranged father | 你认为他为什么要停下去看他关系疏远的父亲 |
[19:37] | and not his mother, any of his friends? | 而不是他的母亲 或他的朋友 |
[19:40] | Again, I don’t know. | 我说过了 我不知道 |
[19:44] | Hmm. I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[19:47] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[19:51] | I have this doorbell app on my phone. | 我手机上有这个门铃应用 |
[19:58] | March 4, 6:34. | 三月四号 6点34分 |
[20:05] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 那么 恕我失陪 |
[20:07] | it’s my son’s funeral today. | 今天是我儿子的葬礼 |
[20:14] | Whiskey, and if you give me water, | 我要威士忌 如果你给我水 |
[20:15] | – I’ll punch you in the face. – Okay, but, um, | -我会给你的脸一拳 -好的 但是 |
[20:17] | you cleaned me out, so I have to go in the back. | 我被你喝光了 所以我要去后面了 |
[20:20] | And… skeevy Scotch guy is back at the bar. | 还有…可疑的苏格兰威士忌男人又来了 |
[20:24] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | Look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[20:29] | You know, I didn’t realize you were, um… | 我都没意识到你很… |
[20:30] | Tall? Yes, I’m very tall, | 高 是的 我很高 |
[20:31] | and, no, I never played basketball. | 还有 不 我从不打篮球 |
[20:34] | So, you want to do it? | 所以你想做吗 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么 |
[20:37] | Sex, with me. | 性爱 和我 |
[20:41] | Well, I was thinking of asking you to dinner or… | 我本想邀请你去吃饭或者… |
[20:44] | So, sex. Great, let’s do it. | 好的 性爱 很好 走吧 |
[20:46] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[20:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:48] | Get up. | 起来 |
[21:12] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:16] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这样 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:29] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:30] | What are you doing here? I thought you were working. | 你在这做什么 我以为你在工作 |
[21:32] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[21:36] | Uh… Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[21:38] | Hey. | 你好 |
[21:39] | I thought you left, like, an hour ago. | 我以为你一小时之前就走了 |
[21:42] | I was in the bathroom. | 我在卫生间 |
[21:45] | I’m just… | 我这就… |
[21:48] | I’m just gonna go home. | 我这就回家了 |
[21:49] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[21:51] | Come here. Are you okay? | 过来 你还好吗 |
[21:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:59] | You’re gonna go home? | 你要回家 |
[22:01] | You’re not gonna go to the funeral? | 你不去葬礼了吗 |
[22:04] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[22:05] | I told you that my wife died, right? | 我告诉过你我妻子死了 对吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah, Chloe’s mom. | 是的 克洛伊的妈妈 |
[22:15] | Look, I know what you’re going through. | 听着 我理解你现在的心情 |
[22:19] | The morning of the funeral, I couldn’t even get out of bed. | 葬礼那天早上 我甚至起不来床 |
[22:23] | Like… | 像是… |
[22:25] | But showing up at that church and, | 但是去教堂 然后 |
[22:30] | I don’t know, seeing all the people that she touched | 我也不知道 看到那些她触摸过的人 |
[22:33] | and seeing the people who loved her, it… | 爱她的人 它… |
[22:40] | Didn’t know how much I needed that until I was there. | 直到我去了那里 我才知道我有多需要它 |
[22:47] | – That’s it. – Yeah? | -就是这样 -是的 |
[22:51] | That’s really nice. | 这很好 |
[22:54] | Yeah, I’ll think about it. | 好 我会考虑的 |
[23:00] | Let’s get you a cup of coffee, I’ll drive you to the funeral. | 让我给你买杯咖啡 我开车送你去葬礼 |
[23:03] | No, I need to do this alone. | 不 我需要独自做这个 |
[23:06] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[23:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:08] | I don’t think Tyson’s family would appreciate | 反正我也不觉得泰森的家人会欢迎 |
[23:10] | a cop crashing the funeral, anyway. | 一个警察出现在葬礼上 |
[23:32] | And we are live once again. | 我们再次开始直播 |
[23:35] | I am taking Murphy to one of my favorite places on Earth. | 我要带茉菲去我在地球上最喜欢的地方 |
[23:39] | I’m over this new phone thing. | 我已经厌倦了这个新手机功能 |
[23:41] | Stop recording me. | 别录我了 |
[23:41] | You’re really gonna appreciate these when you get older. | 等你老了你会很感激这些的 |
[23:44] | Yeah, ’cause that’s gonna be me when I’m older– | 是啊 当我老了我就会变成这样 |
[23:45] | constantly watching videos. | 经常看视频 |
[23:47] | Well… I’ll appreciate them then. | 我会喜欢的 |
[23:50] | God, this heat is destroying what’s left of my soul. | 天啊 这么热 我的灵魂都要化了 |
[23:54] | Then you’re gonna love where I’m taking you. Here. | 那你肯定会喜欢我带你去的地方 这边 |
[23:56] | Wait, you are still gonna talk to me when we’re older, right? | 等等 我们老了以后你还会和我聊天的吧 |
[23:58] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[23:59] | But what if your wife, like, hates me? | 那万一你的老婆讨厌我呢 |
[24:02] | Well… | 那… |
[24:03] | I wouldn’t marry someone who hates you… | 我不会娶恨你的人 |
[24:07] | I don’t think, or my mom. | 我也不知道 或者恨我妈妈的人 |
[24:25] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[24:37] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[24:42] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[24:44] | Not great. | 不大好 |
[24:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:51] | Oh, God. Hang on a sec. | 天啊 等一下 |
[24:57] | Hey. Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[24:59] | What? | 干什么 |
[25:00] | Sit down. Let’s take a seat. | 坐下 我们来坐下 |
[25:01] | – Max, I’m fine. – No, you’re drunk. | -麦克斯 我没事 -不 你喝醉了 |
[25:03] | – Have a seat. – I am not. | -坐下 -我没醉 |
[25:04] | Murph, just take one. | 茉菲 坐一下 |
[25:13] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[25:15] | I’m really sorry to hear about your son. | 我对你儿子的事很遗憾 |
[25:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:18] | Is that Jamie? | 是杰米吗 |
[25:20] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[25:24] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[25:26] | What? | 什么 |
[25:28] | You told me you talked to Tyson | 你和我说你在一周前 |
[25:29] | on the phone a week ago, but that’s not even possible. | 和泰森通了电话 但那是不可能的 |
[25:32] | I just lost my son. | 我刚刚失去了我的儿子 |
[25:34] | Okay. Murph, stop. | 好了 茉菲 别闹了 |
[25:36] | You don’t get to tell me what to do anymore. | 轮不到你来教我该怎么做了 |
[25:38] | Like I ever told you what to do. | 说得好像我教过你似的 |
[25:41] | – Murphy? – Where did he go? | -茉菲 -他去哪里了 |
[25:42] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:44] | Trying to find out why he lied to me about Tyson. | 我想知道他为什么骗我关于泰森的事 |
[25:48] | – Are you drunk? Go. – I’m fine. Okay, I’m not drunk. | -你喝醉了吗 出去 -我没事 我没醉 |
[25:50] | – Now. – Let’s go, let’s go out. | -快点 -走吧 出去吧 |
[25:53] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[26:13] | Can I get a drag of that? | 能分我点吗 |
[26:18] | Darnell? | 达内尔 |
[26:19] | Yeah. | 似的 |
[26:32] | What are you doing out here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[26:35] | My auntie keeps shooting daggers at me. | 我的姨妈一直在怪我 |
[26:38] | I needed to escape for a second. | 我要躲一会 |
[26:50] | I could’ve saved him. | 我本来能救他的 |
[26:52] | I was there. | 我当时就在 |
[26:54] | If I was just slightly less… | 要是我能别那么… |
[26:57] | …less me, | 像我这样 |
[26:59] | we wouldn’t be sitting here. | 我们就不用一起坐在这里了 |
[27:04] | We’re sitting there ’cause of me. | 我们一起坐在这里是因为我 |
[27:07] | I put him on that corner to work. | 是我让他去那个街角干活的 |
[27:16] | I should get inside before she hates me for being out here. | 我要进去了 不然她要因为我不在而怪我了 |
[27:21] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[27:23] | What’s that? | 什么忙 |
[27:24] | Just prop the door open so I can hear? | 把门开着 让我也能听见 |
[27:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[27:41] | Finally, friends, | 最后 朋友们 |
[27:43] | Tyson’s mother Rhonda would like to share her | 泰森的妈妈朗达想要分享她 |
[27:45] | feelings about, and memories of, her beloved son. | 对于爱子的记忆和爱 |
[27:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:55] | My son was… | 我儿子曾经是一个… |
[27:59] | I’m sorry, but… | 对不起 但是 |
[28:03] | Uh, it’s the first time I actually said that out loud. | 这是我第一次大声说出来 |
[28:06] | “Was.” | “曾经是” |
[28:10] | I just, uh… I just wrote a few things | 我…我就是写了几件 |
[28:13] | about my son. | 关于我儿子的事 |
[28:16] | He, um… | 他 |
[28:20] | He was an unusual kid. | 他是一个特殊的孩子 |
[28:25] | Sweet as hell. | 特别温柔 |
[28:27] | He used to leave me these little notes around the house, | 他经常会在家里给我留一些便签条 |
[28:32] | folded them up into little birds. | 折成小鸟的样子 |
[28:35] | Actually, he would want me to call them | 其实他更喜欢让我把那些叫做 |
[28:37] | – “Pterodactyl.” – Pterodactyl. | -“翼龙” -翼龙 |
[28:42] | Thanks for picking me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[28:43] | You didn’t need to do that. | 你不用这么麻烦的 |
[28:45] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[28:47] | I don’t even know why you put with me. | 真不知道你怎么忍我的 |
[28:49] | I’m such a dick. | 我真是个混蛋 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:53] | But you’re my dick. | 但你是我的混蛋 |
[28:56] | You know what I meant. | 你懂我的意思 |
[28:58] | Just, like, such a terrible person. | 就是一个很恶劣的人 |
[29:00] | – You’re not. – Jess. | -你不是 -杰丝 |
[29:02] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[29:05] | You are not the easiest. | 你的确很难搞 |
[29:11] | But there are a lot of reasons why I am friends with you. | 但是我和你做朋友还有很多其他的原因 |
[29:14] | Because you’re codependent? | 因为你需要依存 |
[29:15] | No. | 不 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:19] | Maybe, yeah. | 也许吧 |
[29:25] | You don’t ever judge me. | 你从来不会评判我 |
[29:29] | And I can tell you anything. | 我什么都能和你说 |
[29:34] | You were the first person I ever came out to, | 你是我第一个出柜的人 |
[29:36] | because I-I knew it wouldn’t be even a thing. | 因为我知道你根本不在乎 |
[29:41] | It wasn’t. | 的确 |
[29:46] | Do you remember what you did? | 你还记得你当初做了什么吗 |
[29:48] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:51] | Showed you my boobs. | 给你看了我的胸 |
[29:54] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[29:57] | Felt like I had to get you something. | 我只是觉得我得送你点什么 |
[29:58] | It was cheaper than a bottle of champagne. | 那比一瓶香槟便宜多了 |
[30:02] | – You’re such a dick. – Yeah. | -你真是个混蛋 -没错 |
[30:07] | I really miss him, Jess. | 我真的很想他 杰丝 |
[30:10] | I’m sensing water, and if your surprise | 我感觉到了水 如果你的惊喜是 |
[30:13] | is to take us fishing, I’m gonna drown myself. | 一起去钓鱼 我就自溺而亡 |
[30:16] | Actually, we’re not getting fish, | 其实我们不会钓鱼 |
[30:18] | we’re gonna be fish… | 我们要变成鱼 |
[30:21] | ’cause we’re at the lake now. | 因为我们现在就在湖边 |
[30:23] | Wait, you really expect me to swim? | 等等 你真的想让我游泳吗 |
[30:24] | Aw… I’m not gonna swim. | 我不游泳 |
[30:27] | Dude, no one knows about this place, man. | 拜托 没人知道这个地方 |
[30:29] | And, uh, the water is… | 这里的水… |
[30:30] | Oh, my God, so sweet. | 天啊 太棒了 |
[30:33] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[30:35] | I’m not wearing a swimsuit | 我没有穿泳衣 |
[30:36] | because… I don’t own a swimsuit | 因为…我没有泳衣 |
[30:39] | because I don’t swim. | 因为我不会游泳 |
[30:41] | Well, I just don’t want you to look back | 我只是不希望你以后回想起这一刻 |
[30:43] | on this moment and think, | 满脑子只有 |
[30:45] | “Oh, why didn’t I get in with him?” | “我为什么不和他一起下水” |
[30:47] | I don’t think so, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我可不觉得 我觉得不可能 |
[30:49] | Aw, that’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[30:56] | My phone’s still in my pocket. | 我的手机还在口袋里 |
[31:01] | That’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[31:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:33] | – Nothing. – I can tell, when you get really quiet, | -没什么 -我知道你变得很安静时 |
[31:36] | that you’re recording me. | 就是在录我 |
[31:37] | – I’m not recording you. Stop. – Yes, you are. | -我没在录你 住手 -你就有 |
[31:39] | Wait, no, ch-chill, chill, chill, chill. Stop it. | 等等 淡定点 淡定 住手 |
[31:40] | – I’m not recording you. – Give it to me. | -我没有在录你 -给我 |
[31:41] | – It’s in my pocket, it’s in my… – It is not. | -在我口袋里 在我… -没有 |
[31:42] | It’s done, it’s done, it’s done. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[31:45] | Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[31:46] | *There’s nothing worse than Chicago summer* | *芝加哥的夏天真是最糟糕* |
[31:49] | *Except maybe a lot of hot blubber* | *除非再来点热饮料* |
[31:51] | *It’s so hot, I hate it so much* | *好热 好讨厌* |
[31:53] | – Hate that. – *God, I am* | -讨厌 -*没错* |
[31:55] | *Such a hot mess.* | *真是太热了* |
[31:57] | That didn’t rhyme. Okay… | 这根本不押韵 好吧 |
[31:58] | Where are we? Ah, there’s bugs! | 我们在哪里 有虫子 |
[32:01] | – There’s no bugs. – No, no, no, no, no. | -没有虫子 -不不不不 |
[32:02] | What is it? What is it? | 什么东西 什么东西 |
[32:03] | – No, no, no, it’s… – No, something was on me. | -不不不 -不 有东西在我身上 |
[32:05] | No, it’s cool. | 不 没事的 |
[32:06] | There’s bugs out here. I don’t even know where we are. | 这里有虫子 我都不知道我们在哪里 |
[32:08] | I am, I am your guide. | 我 我就是你的向导 |
[32:24] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[32:27] | It’s Rhonda. | 我是朗达 |
[32:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:36] | Darnell told me where you live. | 达内尔告诉了我你住的地方 |
[32:38] | I came to talk to you, | 我是来找你谈谈的 |
[32:39] | and your roommate told me you were down here. | 你的室友告诉我你下来了 |
[32:43] | Police left yesterday. | 警察昨天撤走了 |
[32:46] | They didn’t find anything. | 他们什么都没发现 |
[32:51] | So this is where you all hung out, huh? | 你们都是在这里玩的 是吧 |
[32:56] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[33:01] | I watched h-his videos. | 我看了他的录像 |
[33:08] | I never realized how close you two were. | 我从来不知道你们关系有那么好 |
[33:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:15] | Yeah, he was my best friend. | 嗯 他是我最好的朋友 |
[33:22] | I came to give you this. | 我是来给你这个的 |
[33:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:35] | It’s a little bit of Tyson. | 是泰森的一部分 |
[33:38] | It’s a tradition of ours, | 这是我们的传统 |
[33:39] | to give ashes to family members. | 将骨灰给予家人 |
[33:45] | You were that to him. | 你就是他的家人 |
[33:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:18] | Yeah, I think this is it. | 我想就是这里了 |
[34:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:23] | Okay. Ooh, you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[34:25] | It’s gonna be really cold. | 会很冷的 |
[34:28] | Doesn’t matter to you. | 我不介意 |
[34:29] | You’re not the one that’s getting in. | 又不是你要下水 |
[34:34] | Hold him. | 拿好他 |
[34:41] | Yeah, I got that. | 给我吧 |
[34:55] | The-the tag’s still on that. | 标签还在 |
[34:57] | You really think I’m gonna keep this stupid thing? | 你真的觉得我会留着这愚蠢的泳衣吗 |
[35:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:20] | All right, so it’s right in front of you. | 好了 就在你面前 |
[35:22] | Wait. The water’s right in front of you. | 等等 水就在你面前 |
[35:25] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[35:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:30] | Okay, it’s… | 好了… |
[35:32] | it’s wide open, so it’s all yours. | 前面很开阔 随你去哪里 |
[37:03] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[37:11] | Wesley, I told you to open the… | 韦斯利 我跟你说了打开… |
[37:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:19] | Can I come in, please? | 我能进来吗 |
[37:21] | Sure. | 可以 |
[37:22] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[37:29] | Stair right there. | 楼梯在这边 |
[37:42] | So… | 那么 |
[37:46] | What you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[37:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:53] | Murphy… | 茉菲 |
[37:56] | you can’t keep pushing me away. | 你不能一直把我推开 |
[37:58] | You can’t keep doing things that would… | 你不能一直做出… |
[38:01] | destroy any relationship | 破坏感情的事 |
[38:02] | and then come back to me and expect to hit reset | 然后再来找我 想要复位 |
[38:05] | – and then we’re all back… – I’m sorry, okay? | -我们就回到原来… -对不起 好吗 |
[38:06] | – No, it’s not okay. – I know it’s not okay. | -不 不好 -我知道不好 |
[38:11] | I just– I– | 我只是 我… |
[38:13] | I had, like, the worst day of my life. | 我经历了最糟糕的一天 |
[38:17] | And I just want to… | 我只是想… |
[38:21] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:26] | What? | 什么 |
[38:32] | Murphy, what? | 茉菲 什么 |
[38:34] | – Can I… – This– what, is this your– this is your tactic? | -我能… -这是…这是你的什么策略吗 |
[38:36] | – To just ignore? – Can I just– can I j-just touch you for a second? | -就这样无视吗 -我能 我能摸你一下吗 |
[38:38] | Murphy, what are you doing? Stop. | 茉菲 你在干什么 住手 |
[38:58] | You’re… | 你… |
[38:59] | the worst, you know? | 最糟糕了 你知道吗 |
[39:03] | I just recently figured that out. | 我最近才明白了这一点 |
[39:16] | Hey, hang on a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[39:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:27] | – What’s up? – What’s up? | -你好啊 -你好 |
[39:34] | Dude, that’s your job! | 哥们 那是你的工作 |
[39:35] | – Just come back tomorrow. – Just take the cash! | -明天再来吧 -要钱就拿钱吧 |
[39:37] | I said give me your stash! | 把你的货给我 |
[39:45] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[39:46] | Max, who was that? | 麦克斯 那是谁 |
[39:48] | Who were you just talking to? | 你刚在和谁说话 |
[39:51] | – Who was that? – Wesley. | -那是谁 -韦斯利 |
[39:53] | The Wesley that Tyson used to hang out with in the alley? | 就是以前经常和泰森一起在巷子里混的韦斯利吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah. Why? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[39:58] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[39:59] | He’s the one who killed the guy at the flower shop. | 是他杀死了花店的那个人 |
[40:07] | That’s him. | 就是他 |