Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

暗中(In the Dark)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 暗中(In the Dark)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Tyson. 泰森
[00:02] Something happening to Tyson is probably 泰森出事可能是对她来说
[00:04] the worst thing that could ever happen to her. 最糟糕的事了
[00:06] I’m Jamie. I’m his father. 我是杰米 我是他父亲
[00:08] Talked to him on the phone 我几天之前
[00:09] a couple days ago, so I know he ain’t dead 跟他打过电话 所以他肯定没死
[00:10] and I know he’s not in Chicago. 我也知道他肯定不在芝加哥
[00:12] You were so focused on 你全心贯注地
[00:14] being a good friend to Tyson 要当泰森的好朋友
[00:15] that you were completely oblivious 但是你完全忽视了
[00:16] how awful you were being to everyone else. 你对待别人有多刻薄
[00:19] You don’t think he’s coming back. 你觉得他不会回来了
[00:20] I don’t want your damn money. 我不想要你的臭钱
[00:22] I want my son. 我要我儿子
[00:24] Chelsea, bartender, 切尔茜 女酒保
[00:25] I can totally make that happen. 可以包在我身上
[00:27] So, look, I know this is a front. 我知道这只是个门面
[00:29] And I also know that Tyson used to sell drugs for you. 我还知道泰森以前为你贩毒
[00:32] Not a suggestion. 这不是个建议
[00:33] I said give me your stash. 我说把你的货给我
[00:36] I’m telling you, this guy felt different than Tyson. 我告诉你 这个人的感觉和泰森不一样
[00:38] I think he was alive in the alley and then… 我觉得他当时在小巷里还活着 然后
[00:41] ran away. 逃走了
[00:42] I think maybe he’s okay. 我觉得他可能没事
[00:51] Oh, my God, are you okay? 我的天 你还好吗
[00:53] – Like… – I’m fine. -比如 -我没事
[00:55] That’s why you called Dean. 所以你打给了迪恩
[00:56] Yeah, it was a little, uh, it was a little crazy. 是的 确实有点 有点疯狂
[00:58] But I didn’t know the guy, 但我不认识那人
[01:00] I didn’t, I didn’t, like, know him. 我不 我不认识他
[01:01] How are you not totally freaking out right now? 你现在怎么能不抓狂
[01:03] I was at the time. 当时是很抓狂
[01:05] It was really weird. 确实很诡异
[01:06] Weird? If I saw a dead body, 诡异 如果我看到一具尸体
[01:08] I’d be like… 我肯定
[01:10] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:11] Well, you have to understand, Chels, 你得理解 切尔茜
[01:12] when she felt the dead guy’s face… 当她摸到那个死人的脸
[01:14] – You felt his face? – Oh, yeah. -你摸了他的脸 -是的
[01:15] – That’s disgusting. – Yeah, he felt very dead. -真恶心 -他摸上去死得挺彻底的
[01:17] Like, dead-dead. Like very… 死得透透的 非常…
[01:20] Yeah, u-uh, dead, I get it. 挂了 我懂
[01:21] I still don’t understand why 我还是不明白
[01:22] you’re not completely losing your mind right now. 你现在怎么能如此淡定
[01:24] Because… 因为
[01:25] Tyson’s face was not dead. 泰森的脸摸上去不是死人脸
[01:28] Which means Tyson is still alive. 意味着泰森还活着
[01:30] When I find him, 等我找到他后
[01:32] I’m gonna punch him in his presumably cute little face. 我要朝着他那可爱的小脸打一拳
[01:35] All right, can we please 好吧 我们能
[01:36] get back to your hot make out sesh? 回到你的热辣亲热话题上吗
[01:38] It wasn’t a make out sesh, it was just a kiss, 不算是亲热 只是一个吻
[01:40] but it was a really, really, really good kiss. 但是一个非常非常好的吻
[01:43] Okay, gross. We get it! 恶心 我们知道啦
[01:45] – Shut up. – Um, he’s here. -闭嘴吧 -他来了
[01:47] Be cool. 淡定点
[01:50] So, are you here for more frenching, or…? 你是来接着舌吻的吗 还是
[01:52] Actually, I, uh, I actually need to talk to you for a second. Please? 其实 我得和你谈谈 可以吗
[01:55] Oh, your girlfriend’s gonna get very jealous. 你的女朋友会很吃醋
[01:58] I’m not his girlfriend, 我不是他女朋友
[01:59] I obviously don’t think that I’m your girlfriend. 很显然我不觉得自己是你女友
[02:01] Seriously, Murphy, can I have a second, please? 真的 茉菲 我们能谈谈吗
[02:03] Yes, okay. Relax. 行 放松点
[02:05] Stay, Pretzel. 待在这 脆饼
[02:06] So you and Chelsea, huh? 你和切尔茜 不错啊
[02:08] k-I-s-s-I-n-g. 亲亲我我
[02:13] First comes the baby. 首先出来个宝宝
[02:18] It’s, uh, about Tyson. 是关于泰森的事
[02:21] Wait, what happened? 等等 怎么了
[02:25] We, uh, we found his body. 我们找到他的遗体了
[02:31] You found his body, like, like, you… 你们找到他的遗体 就是说
[02:35] He’s dead. 他死了
[02:42] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[02:44] No. 别
[02:45] I’m fine. 我没事
[02:54] Do you know, uh, how or-or where? 你知道死因 或在哪里死的吗
[02:58] I’ll know the details when the autopsy report comes back. 验尸报告出来后就能知道更多细节
[03:03] And when’s that? 那是什么时候
[03:04] Tyson’s mom is there now, identifying his body. 泰森的妈妈在停尸间 辨认尸体
[03:06] And, um… 然后
[03:08] …and we’ll go from there. 等辨认结束后进行尸检
[03:14] Murphy. 茉菲
[03:16] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[03:20] I think I just need to be alone right now. 我想一个人静静
[04:01] I ordered Noodle House for dinner. 我点了面条屋的外卖
[04:04] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[04:07] Well, I know you’re not hungry right now, 我知道你现在不饿
[04:08] but you love Chinese food for breakfast, you weirdo. 但你喜欢早饭吃中餐 你个怪咖
[04:10] Jess, you-you can just go home. 杰丝 你回家吧
[04:12] I’m just gonna sit and have a smoke for a minute, okay? 我想在外面坐着抽根烟 好吗
[04:16] Come on, um… 别啊
[04:18] Let’s, let’s go inside, it’s cold. 我们进屋吧 外面很冷
[04:20] You can smoke in the apartment. 你可以在屋里抽
[04:22] You hate it when I smoke in the apartment. 你不喜欢我在屋里抽烟
[04:23] All right, let’s just… 好吧 那我们就
[04:24] Jess, what’s going on? 杰丝 怎么了
[04:29] The police are searching the alley right now. 警察正在搜寻小巷
[04:37] What? 什么
[04:38] All right. 好了
[04:39] Commencing phase one. 进行第一步
[04:45] Can’t believe you’re this excited about a dumb phone. 不敢相信你因为一部蠢手机这么兴奋
[04:48] I literally waited in line 我真的排了
[04:49] for six straight hours to get this. 整整六小时的队才买到
[04:52] You’re not gonna take this moment away from me. 你不能夺去拆封时的这份快乐
[04:55] All right. 好吧
[04:58] And we are up and running. 开机启动了
[05:00] First take. 第一次拍摄
[05:01] – What are you doing? – I’m recording. -你在干什么 -我在录像
[05:02] You’re recording me? 你在录我吗
[05:03] – Yeah. – Don’t record me. -是啊 -别录我
[05:05] – You’re, like, glowing. – Stop it. -你容光焕发 -别录
[05:06] – Turn it off. Camera. – Yeah, okay. -把摄像头关掉 -行
[05:08] – Turn the camera off. – Sure, sure, sure, sure. Whatever you say. -把摄像头关掉 -好好 你说啥就是啥
[05:11] Ladies, I’m sorry. 女士们 抱歉
[05:12] You can’t be here. 你们不能来这里
[05:14] I’m just gonna smoke a cigarette. 我就抽根烟
[05:16] You’re gonna have to smoke someplace else; 你去别的地方抽吧
[05:17] this is a crime scene. 这里是案发现场
[05:20] Now it’s a crime scene? 现在这算案发现象了
[05:21] Maybe if it was a crime scene a few weeks ago, 如果几周前这里算是案发现场的话
[05:23] my friend would still be alive. 我朋友也许还活着
[05:25] Ma’am, I really need you to turn around. 女士 你还是去别的地方吧
[05:26] And I really need to have a cigarette, okay? 我就是要抽烟
[05:28] – Go. Don’t touch me! – Hey– Easy. -走 别碰我 -别激动
[05:30] – Okay, I’m sorry, Officer. Murphy, let’s just go. – No. -抱歉 警察先生 茉菲 走吧 -不
[05:32] This is where I smoke and I’m smoking. Go, Pretzel. 这是我抽烟的地方 我就要抽 走 脆饼
[05:36] – Hey, ma’am. – I said don’t touch me! -女士 -我说了别碰我
[05:38] – What are you doing? – Hey, come-come on. -你干什么 -冷静点
[05:39] – Sir, she has a guide dog. – Let go of me! -警官 她有导盲犬 -放开我
[05:41] – She can’t see, sir. Sir, she cannot see. – Jess? -她看不见 警察先生 她看不见 -杰丝
[05:44] – Stop. Where are you taking her? – Jess! -停下 你要带她去哪 -杰丝
[05:47] – Sir, stop it, she can’t see! – Watch your head. -警官 快停下 她看不见 -小心头
[06:05] Murphy, it’s Dean, you want to come with me? 茉菲 我是迪恩 要跟我过来吗
[06:07] What for? Am I getting the chair? 干什么去 要上法庭了吗
[06:09] I had the charges dropped. 我把指控撤销了
[06:10] Come on. 走吧
[06:22] Murph. 茉菲
[06:23] – Murphy. – You okay? -茉菲 -你还好吗
[06:27] Murphy, i brought Pretzel. 茉菲 我把脆饼带过来了
[06:29] – Thank you. – Thanks, man. -谢谢 -谢谢你
[06:31] Yeah, of course. 不用谢
[06:32] Um, but hey, don’t leave yet, all right? 但是 先别走 好吗
[06:34] Unfortunately, we’re gonna have to bring you 很不幸 我们要立刻带你过去
[06:35] directly into questioning about Tyson. 问询和泰森有关的问题
[06:38] Are you serious? 真的吗
[06:39] I know it’s a lot, but time is of the essence. 我知道这样不太好 但是时间紧迫
[06:47] – Thank you for coming in. – I was basically, uh, -感谢你能过来 -我其实是
[06:49] handcuffed and forced in here by one of your colleagues, 被你的同事用手铐强行铐过来的
[06:51] but… you’re welcome. 但是 不用谢
[06:54] You can’t smoke in here. 这里不能抽烟
[06:56] Aren’t you supposed to feed me 不应该是
[06:57] sodas and cigarettes so I give you 你们给我苏打水和香烟
[06:59] information or whatever? 我提供给你们线索吗
[07:01] Yeah, well, we have smoking rules now. 现在我们有禁烟条令了
[07:06] Murphy, we want to help. 茉菲 我们想要帮忙
[07:07] Like you helped last month 就像上个月那样帮我吗
[07:09] when I called you about Tyson every single day? 我每天都为泰森的事给你打电话
[07:11] It’s been rough, but you know, 这很困难 但是你也知道
[07:13] we-we want to find Tyson’s killer as much as you do. 我们也和你一样想找到杀害泰森的凶手
[07:15] – I don’t trust you guys to do anything. – Murphy. -我才不相信你们会想帮忙呢 -茉菲
[07:17] We need you now. 我们现在需要你
[07:19] All right, can you tell us again 能再跟我们说一遍吗
[07:20] what you felt in the alley that night? 你那晚在巷子里都摸到了什么
[07:21] I found Tyson’s body laying there in a sleeping bag. 我发现泰森的尸体在一个睡袋里
[07:24] It smelled smoky. 闻起来有烟味
[07:26] But that’s all I’ve got because I was drunk 我就记得这么多 因为我喝多了
[07:28] and I don’t remember anything else. 别的都不记得了
[07:34] Well, except he– Tyson texted me the– 还有 他给我发短信了
[07:38] But was that even him? Was that him? 但是是他发的吗 是他吗
[07:40] We think whoever killed Tyson 我们觉得 是杀了泰森的人
[07:42] sent you and Darnell James those texts remotely. 在别的地方给你和达内尔·詹姆斯发的短信
[07:45] So you can track them? 那你们能追踪到他们吗
[07:46] And you can figure out who hacked into 你们能查到
[07:48] his account or whatever? Right? 是谁黑了他的账号
[07:50] We looked into it, but they used an encrypted address, 我们查过了 但是他们用了加密地址
[07:52] so it’s a dead end. 是条死胡同
[07:55] Of course it is. 当然是了
[07:56] And-and you said that Tyson’s dad spoke to him a week ago? 你说泰森的爸爸一周之前跟他通过电话
[07:59] Yes. Which obviously means he died in the last week 对 所以很明显他是上周才死的
[08:01] while I was drinking and having sex with my boyfriend. 那时候我正忙着喝酒和男朋友上床呢
[08:04] – Murphy… – You know what you guys should be doing? -茉菲 -你知道你们现在应该干什么吗
[08:06] You should probably be trying to figure out 你们现在应该去查清楚
[08:07] who killed that guy in the flower shop. 是谁杀了花店的那个人
[08:09] We’re looking into it. 我们正在调查
[08:10] That’s all you ever say, like, “We’re looking into it.” 你们就会说这句话 我们正在调查
[08:13] There’s a connection. 这是有联系的
[08:14] Okay, there’s an obvious connection. 很明显是有联系的
[08:16] Tyson worked for Evan in the flower shop. 泰森在花店里给埃文打工
[08:18] And now they’re both dead! 现在他俩都死了
[08:21] We are trying to find Evan’s killer 我们正努力去找杀害埃文的凶手
[08:22] as well as other suspects. 以及其他嫌疑人
[08:24] I recognized that guy’s voice, okay? 我能听出来那个人的声音
[08:25] I-I can’t… 我不能
[08:27] I can’t place it, but if I heard it again, 我找不到他 但是如果下次再听到
[08:29] I would know it. 我能听出来
[08:30] Can we stick to one thing, please? 我们能先专注于一件事吗
[08:33] We need to focus on what happened in the alley. 我们先说巷子里发生的事情
[08:35] I’ve told you that story a million times. 我都跟你说了一万遍了
[08:39] This is so stupid, I’m leaving. I’m leaving. 太傻了 我要走了 我走了
[08:42] Let’s go, come on. Up. 走吧 起来
[08:44] Find outside. Find the door, go. 去外面 去找门 走
[08:52] Sorry I’m late, Ro. 抱歉我迟到了 罗
[08:56] Hello. We were just going over 你好 我们刚刚说到
[08:57] the different packages we offer. 我们提供的不同包裹
[08:59] Would you like to have a look? 你想看看吗
[09:00] Whatever works for her, I’m taking care of it. 她选就行 我来付钱
[09:02] I told you I got this. 我跟你说了我能行
[09:04] – Let me. – Let you? -让我来 -让你来
[09:08] I’m done letting you do anything. 我什么都不会再交给你了
[09:16] Would you be willing to split it with these three cards? 能用这三张卡分别付款吗
[09:20] And I have $400 cash. 我还有400块现金
[09:22] Of course. 当然可以
[09:29] Incoming call from Dad. 爸爸来电
[09:54] It’s me. 是我
[10:01] That’s all you’ve got? 就想对我哼一声吗
[10:03] Oh, I’m sorry. Um… 抱歉
[10:05] Hello. 你好
[10:07] Come on. 别这样
[10:09] I’ve been calling you all morning. 我一整个早上都在给你打电话
[10:14] Baby, you can talk to me. 宝贝 你可以跟我说说
[10:17] Okay? I know you’re in rough shape. 我知道你现在心情不好[身材差]
[10:20] Yeah, I’ve been meaning to hit the gym. 是吗 我打算去健身房了
[10:23] This isn’t a joke, okay? 我没开玩笑
[10:26] I’m really worried about you. 我真的很担心你
[10:30] What is this? 这是干什么
[10:33] Me giving you a hug. 我给你一个拥抱
[10:34] – A hug? – Yeah. -拥抱 -对
[10:40] – Murphy. – What? -茉菲 -怎么了
[10:41] – Baby, stop. – Take off your pants. -宝贝 停下来 -把裤子脱了
[10:43] – No. – Thought you wanted to make me feel better. -不 -我还以为你想让我好受点呢
[10:45] – Not like this. – Since when don’t you want -不是用这种方法 -你什么时候变得
[10:46] to have sex with me every waking moment? 不时时刻刻都想和我做爱了
[10:48] Uh, when you’re using it to avoid feeling anything. 从你用这种方法回避自己的感受开始
[10:51] That’s literally every time I have sex. 基本上我每次做爱都是这样
[10:53] This is so stupid. 这也太傻了
[10:54] I can get off without you. Just get out. 没有你我一样能爽 走吧
[10:57] Go. 滚
[11:00] I’m not gonna leave. 我不会滚
[11:01] Then you’re gonna sit there and watch me masturbate. 那你就坐在那看我自己用手吧
[11:03] – Stop. – Get out! -住手 -出去
[11:04] Hey, stop. I’m your boyfriend. 停 我是你男朋友
[11:07] Okay? Don’t shut me out. 别把我拒之千里
[11:10] Then I’ll make this real easy. 那我来把这事弄简单点吧
[11:16] You’re not my boyfriend anymore. 你不再是我的男朋友了
[11:19] What? 什么
[11:20] We’re done. You can go. 我们结束了 你可以走了
[11:26] I can still hear you breathing. 我还能听见你的呼吸呢
[11:28] This isn’t really what you want. 这并不是你真想要的
[11:29] It is actually what I want. 这实际上就是我想要的
[11:31] And I never wanted this stupid relationship in the first place, 从一开始我就不想要这种无聊的关系
[11:33] which is why I keep trying to break up with you, 所以我才一直想要和你分的
[11:35] but you don’t listen, so just get out! 可你就是不听 你给我走吧
[11:42] You’ve got some real issues, Murph. 你真的有问题 茉菲
[11:44] Cool. 无所谓
[11:51] Bye. 再见不送
[11:59] I was actually starting to like Max. 我本来都有点喜欢麦克斯了
[12:02] I can’t believe you just ended it. 我没办法相信你跟他吹了
[12:05] Well, sorry for your loss. 节哀顺变吧
[12:07] Chels. 切尔茜
[12:14] Hey, Murph, I know that you’re in a weird place, but, um, 茉菲 我理解你现在心情不好
[12:17] I don’t think right now is necessarily the best time 我觉得你现在匆匆忙忙做决定
[12:19] for you to be making such rash decisions. 并不合适
[12:22] It wasn’t a rash decision. 不是匆忙的决定
[12:23] It was extremely well thought out. 是深思熟虑过的
[12:28] Water, Chelsea? 这是水啊 切尔茜
[12:30] Jess told me to. 杰丝让我倒的
[12:31] Oh, I get it. 我明白了
[12:32] So now you think it’s a bad time for me to be making decisions 现在你觉得我来决定我想喝什么
[12:35] about what I’m drinking, too? 也不合适了
[12:36] You were drinking straight vodka, 你在喝不加水的伏特加
[12:37] and it’s 2:00 in the afternoon. 现在才下午两点钟
[12:40] Can you just come home, please? 拜托你还是回家吧
[12:43] I can put on a movie. 我可以放个电影
[12:44] A movie? Are you high? 电影 你嗑药了吗
[12:48] I just– I thought it would make you feel better. 我只是想电影也许能让你好受一些
[12:50] No, Jess, nothing’s gonna make me feel better. 杰丝 什么也不能让我好受一些的
[12:52] Why don’t, why don’t you get that? 你怎么就不明白啊
[12:54] I don’t, uh, I don’t know. I’m sorry. 我不知道 对不起
[12:58] I just… 我只是…
[13:02] You just what? 只是什么
[13:04] What? 什么
[13:06] Murphy? 茉菲
[13:08] You might be able to break up with Max, 也许你可以和麦克斯分手
[13:09] but it’s gonna be a lot harder to break up with me, okay? 但想要和我闹掰了可没那么容易
[13:10] Oh, God, 我的天啊
[13:11] Chelsea, can I get what I actually ordered, please? 切尔茜 能给我倒我原来点的吗
[13:15] Don’t look at Jess. 别看杰丝
[14:04] What the hell is this? 这是什么
[14:06] Ty was saving it for you. 泰为你攒的
[14:08] I told him I didn’t want his money. 我告诉过他不要他的钱
[14:12] Did Tyson ever take no for an answer? 泰森是那种你说不他就不去做的人吗
[14:15] Well, I don’t want it. 我不想要
[14:17] Take it. 你拿走吧
[14:20] And this. 还有这个
[14:21] Whatever the hell this is. 不管这是什么
[14:25] This isn’t ours. 这不是我们的
[14:26] I don’t care whose it is, D. 我不管它是谁的 小达
[14:27] This money, this stuff, this is what got him killed. 这钱 这东西 他因为这些才送了命
[14:31] And I just don’t want it in my house. 在我的家里我不想要它
[14:34] Please, just take it. 求求你 拿走吧
[14:45] You’re still not sleeping? 你还没睡觉
[14:46] I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 我不知道我是怎么了
[14:48] I do. 我知道
[14:50] You feel bad for the girl. 你替那女孩难受
[14:52] What is this? 这是什么
[14:54] Tyson’s autopsy results. 泰森的尸检报告
[14:58] – This accurate? – Yeah. -这个准确吗 -对
[14:59] I think we need to bring Murphy back in here, 我觉得我们得把茉菲再叫过来
[15:01] and Tyson’s dad, 还有泰森的爸爸
[15:02] since Murphy says he spoke with Tyson a week ago. 因为茉菲说他一周前还见过泰森
[15:05] Yeah, which, according to this would be, uh… 对 根据这份报告…
[15:08] Impossible. 那是不可能的
[15:11] Yeah. 对
[15:14] So, um, I guess the most important question here… 我想这里最重要的问题是…
[15:17] – Yes. Yes. – …for you is, -说吧 -对你来说是
[15:19] why do you love me so much? 你为什么这么爱我
[15:20] Oh, God. 我的天
[15:22] Is it because maybe I’m an upstanding member of society? 是因为我是社会上的正义一族吗
[15:24] No, it’s because you’re an idiot, actually. 不是 是因为你实际上是个笨蛋
[15:26] – An idiot? – Yep. That’s why I love you. -笨蛋 -对 所以我才会爱你
[15:28] So… Can you turn that off, please? 你能把那玩意关上吗
[15:40] Hey. What’s your name? 你叫什么
[15:42] No. 不
[15:44] Wow, okay. 好吧
[15:45] Uh, Scotch on the rocks with a twist. 苏格兰威士忌加冰 放块柠檬皮
[15:47] I’ll be right back. 我这就回来
[15:50] Douche. 傻叉
[15:56] Incoming call from That Cop. 那个警察的来电
[16:02] Yes? 喂
[16:05] Are you serious? Again? 你没开玩笑吧 还要去
[16:10] Fine. 好
[16:11] No, I’ll just Uber. 不用 我叫车吧
[16:20] Water, Chelsea? 又是水 切尔茜
[16:22] Seriously? I want my money back. 我可要退钱了
[16:25] You don’t ever pay me. 你从来没付过钱啊
[16:29] So, what is so important? 什么事这么重要
[16:31] Putting some water in front of you. 我给你面前放了杯水
[16:33] Oh, great, more water. 太好了 和水干上了
[16:36] – Murphy. – What? -茉菲 -怎么着
[16:38] Tyson’s autopsy results came back. 泰森的尸检报告出来了
[16:41] Did they? 是吗
[16:43] How did he die? 他是怎么死的
[16:45] Is there any evidence of who killed him? 有什么证据能说明是谁杀的他吗
[16:47] Yeah, we’ll get to all that, but, 我们会说到那个的 但是
[16:49] uh, right now, we wanted to talk about when he died. 现在我们想说的是他死亡的时间
[16:52] Okay. 好吧
[16:55] When did he die? 他什么时候死的
[16:58] The level of decomposition suggests… 从尸体腐烂的程度推测…
[16:59] Oh, my God, can you not? 我的天 能不能不要这样
[17:02] Sorry. 抱歉
[17:05] Medical examiner puts his time of death over a month ago. 法医推断死亡时间是一个月前
[17:08] His dad told me that he… 他爸爸告诉我他…
[17:15] How did he die? 他是怎么死的
[17:17] It was a… 死于…
[17:19] It was a gunshot wound to the f-forehead. 死于前额处的枪伤
[17:24] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[17:27] We’re thinking he was shot 我们认为他是在
[17:29] the night you found him. 你发现他的那晚被杀的
[17:31] The gravel removed from his head matched 从他头上提取的砂砾
[17:33] the gravel in the alley. 和巷子里的砂砾吻合
[17:36] You were right. He was in that alley that night. 你是对的 他那晚是在那个巷子里
[17:38] Of course he was. 他当然在
[17:42] But he wasn’t shot when I found him. 但我找到他时他还没被枪击
[17:44] I felt him. 我触摸了他
[17:45] There was no blood. I felt his face. 那里没有血 我触摸了他的脸
[17:46] He wasn’t… 他没有…
[17:48] I felt his forehead. 我触摸了他的额头
[17:49] He wasn’t shot. There– no. 他没有被枪击 那里没有
[17:52] – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. -你确定 -是的我确定
[17:53] I’m telling you, I felt– 我告诉你 我摸
[17:55] I kn– I know what… 我清楚…
[17:58] He… Wait. 他…等等
[18:00] I– he, he– Tyson was alive when I found him, and then… 我 我找到泰森时他还活着 然而…
[18:06] and then I just left him. 然而我就丢下他离开了
[18:15] I left him there all alone. 我丢下他一个人
[18:20] And then someone shot him. 然后有人枪杀了他
[18:27] Hey, Murph, I’m so sorry. 茉菲 我很遗憾
[18:30] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:33] I’ll be back in a bit. 我一会就回来
[18:35] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[18:37] The Linsmore. 林斯莫尔
[18:38] We can come with you if you want. 如果你想 我们可以陪你去
[18:40] – No. – Okay, Murphy. Murphy… -不用 -好吧 茉菲 茉菲…
[18:43] Don’t you think you should sober up just a-a little bit 你不觉得你应该在参加泰森的葬礼之前
[18:45] before Tyson’s funeral? 清醒一下吗
[18:48] I’m not going. 我不会去的
[18:50] What? 什么
[18:52] I changed my mind. 我改变主意了
[18:54] I’m not going. 我不去
[18:57] Stay, Pretzel. 停下 脆饼
[19:00] Why did you tell Murphy Mason 你为什么告诉茉菲·梅森
[19:01] that you spoke to Tyson a week ago? 你一星期前和泰森说过话
[19:04] Tyson stopped by on his way out of Chicago. 泰森在离开芝加哥的路上来坐了坐
[19:06] It was the day that you guys said he died. 是你们说他被杀的那天
[19:08] He said he was scared of someone, 他说他很害怕什么人
[19:09] he said someone wanted to kill him. 他说有人想要杀他
[19:12] I thought maybe it was Murphy and that guy she was with. 我以为可能是茉菲和与她一起的那个男人
[19:16] Right, because a blind lady, very threatening. 可不 因为一位盲女实在太有危险性了
[19:19] I just said whatever I could think of 我只是为了阻止任何寻找泰森的人
[19:21] to get whoever was looking for Tyson to stop. 而说了我能想到的
[19:25] Wait– you said he came to see you on his way out of Chicago, 等等 你说他在离开芝加哥的路上见了你
[19:29] but… 但是…
[19:30] – his body was found in Chicago. – I don’t know. -他的尸体是在芝加哥找到的 -我不知道
[19:32] He must have went back for some reason. 他肯定因为什么原因回来了
[19:35] Why do you think he stopped to see his estranged father 你认为他为什么要停下去看他关系疏远的父亲
[19:37] and not his mother, any of his friends? 而不是他的母亲 或他的朋友
[19:40] Again, I don’t know. 我说过了 我不知道
[19:44] Hmm. I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[19:47] I have proof. 我有证据
[19:51] I have this doorbell app on my phone. 我手机上有这个门铃应用
[19:58] March 4, 6:34. 三月四号 6点34分
[20:05] Now, if you’ll excuse me, 那么 恕我失陪
[20:07] it’s my son’s funeral today. 今天是我儿子的葬礼
[20:14] Whiskey, and if you give me water, 我要威士忌 如果你给我水
[20:15] – I’ll punch you in the face. – Okay, but, um, -我会给你的脸一拳 -好的 但是
[20:17] you cleaned me out, so I have to go in the back. 我被你喝光了 所以我要去后面了
[20:20] And… skeevy Scotch guy is back at the bar. 还有…可疑的苏格兰威士忌男人又来了
[20:24] Is he? 是吗
[20:27] Look who’s back. 看看谁回来了
[20:29] You know, I didn’t realize you were, um… 我都没意识到你很…
[20:30] Tall? Yes, I’m very tall, 高 是的 我很高
[20:31] and, no, I never played basketball. 还有 不 我从不打篮球
[20:34] So, you want to do it? 所以你想做吗
[20:36] What? 什么
[20:37] Sex, with me. 性爱 和我
[20:41] Well, I was thinking of asking you to dinner or… 我本想邀请你去吃饭或者…
[20:44] So, sex. Great, let’s do it. 好的 性爱 很好 走吧
[20:46] Follow me. 跟着我
[20:47] Come on. 走吧
[20:48] Get up. 起来
[21:12] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[21:14] Oh, God. 天啊
[21:16] I can’t do this. 我不能这样
[21:20] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[21:29] Hey. 你好
[21:30] What are you doing here? I thought you were working. 你在这做什么 我以为你在工作
[21:32] Am I under arrest? 我被捕了吗
[21:36] Uh… Murphy. 茉菲
[21:38] Hey. 你好
[21:39] I thought you left, like, an hour ago. 我以为你一小时之前就走了
[21:42] I was in the bathroom. 我在卫生间
[21:45] I’m just… 我这就…
[21:48] I’m just gonna go home. 我这就回家了
[21:49] Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 等等
[21:51] Come here. Are you okay? 过来 你还好吗
[21:54] Sit down. 坐下
[21:59] You’re gonna go home? 你要回家
[22:01] You’re not gonna go to the funeral? 你不去葬礼了吗
[22:04] I’m not going. 我不去了
[22:05] I told you that my wife died, right? 我告诉过你我妻子死了 对吗
[22:12] Yeah, Chloe’s mom. 是的 克洛伊的妈妈
[22:15] Look, I know what you’re going through. 听着 我理解你现在的心情
[22:19] The morning of the funeral, I couldn’t even get out of bed. 葬礼那天早上 我甚至起不来床
[22:23] Like… 像是…
[22:25] But showing up at that church and, 但是去教堂 然后
[22:30] I don’t know, seeing all the people that she touched 我也不知道 看到那些她触摸过的人
[22:33] and seeing the people who loved her, it… 爱她的人 它…
[22:40] Didn’t know how much I needed that until I was there. 直到我去了那里 我才知道我有多需要它
[22:47] – That’s it. – Yeah? -就是这样 -是的
[22:51] That’s really nice. 这很好
[22:54] Yeah, I’ll think about it. 好 我会考虑的
[23:00] Let’s get you a cup of coffee, I’ll drive you to the funeral. 让我给你买杯咖啡 我开车送你去葬礼
[23:03] No, I need to do this alone. 不 我需要独自做这个
[23:06] You’re sure? 你确定
[23:07] Yeah. 是的
[23:08] I don’t think Tyson’s family would appreciate 反正我也不觉得泰森的家人会欢迎
[23:10] a cop crashing the funeral, anyway. 一个警察出现在葬礼上
[23:32] And we are live once again. 我们再次开始直播
[23:35] I am taking Murphy to one of my favorite places on Earth. 我要带茉菲去我在地球上最喜欢的地方
[23:39] I’m over this new phone thing. 我已经厌倦了这个新手机功能
[23:41] Stop recording me. 别录我了
[23:41] You’re really gonna appreciate these when you get older. 等你老了你会很感激这些的
[23:44] Yeah, ’cause that’s gonna be me when I’m older– 是啊 当我老了我就会变成这样
[23:45] constantly watching videos. 经常看视频
[23:47] Well… I’ll appreciate them then. 我会喜欢的
[23:50] God, this heat is destroying what’s left of my soul. 天啊 这么热 我的灵魂都要化了
[23:54] Then you’re gonna love where I’m taking you. Here. 那你肯定会喜欢我带你去的地方 这边
[23:56] Wait, you are still gonna talk to me when we’re older, right? 等等 我们老了以后你还会和我聊天的吧
[23:58] Obviously. 当然了
[23:59] But what if your wife, like, hates me? 那万一你的老婆讨厌我呢
[24:02] Well… 那…
[24:03] I wouldn’t marry someone who hates you… 我不会娶恨你的人
[24:07] I don’t think, or my mom. 我也不知道 或者恨我妈妈的人
[24:25] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你能来
[24:37] Hey, man. 伙计
[24:42] How you holding up? 你还好吗
[24:44] Not great. 不大好
[24:47] I know. 我知道
[24:51] Oh, God. Hang on a sec. 天啊 等一下
[24:57] Hey. Hey, it’s me. 是我
[24:59] What? 干什么
[25:00] Sit down. Let’s take a seat. 坐下 我们来坐下
[25:01] – Max, I’m fine. – No, you’re drunk. -麦克斯 我没事 -不 你喝醉了
[25:03] – Have a seat. – I am not. -坐下 -我没醉
[25:04] Murph, just take one. 茉菲 坐一下
[25:13] I’m, uh… 我…
[25:15] I’m really sorry to hear about your son. 我对你儿子的事很遗憾
[25:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:18] Is that Jamie? 是杰米吗
[25:20] Yes, it is. 是的
[25:24] You lied to me. 你骗我
[25:26] What? 什么
[25:28] You told me you talked to Tyson 你和我说你在一周前
[25:29] on the phone a week ago, but that’s not even possible. 和泰森通了电话 但那是不可能的
[25:32] I just lost my son. 我刚刚失去了我的儿子
[25:34] Okay. Murph, stop. 好了 茉菲 别闹了
[25:36] You don’t get to tell me what to do anymore. 轮不到你来教我该怎么做了
[25:38] Like I ever told you what to do. 说得好像我教过你似的
[25:41] – Murphy? – Where did he go? -茉菲 -他去哪里了
[25:42] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[25:44] Trying to find out why he lied to me about Tyson. 我想知道他为什么骗我关于泰森的事
[25:48] – Are you drunk? Go. – I’m fine. Okay, I’m not drunk. -你喝醉了吗 出去 -我没事 我没醉
[25:50] – Now. – Let’s go, let’s go out. -快点 -走吧 出去吧
[25:53] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[26:13] Can I get a drag of that? 能分我点吗
[26:18] Darnell? 达内尔
[26:19] Yeah. 似的
[26:32] What are you doing out here? 你来这里干什么
[26:35] My auntie keeps shooting daggers at me. 我的姨妈一直在怪我
[26:38] I needed to escape for a second. 我要躲一会
[26:50] I could’ve saved him. 我本来能救他的
[26:52] I was there. 我当时就在
[26:54] If I was just slightly less… 要是我能别那么…
[26:57] …less me, 像我这样
[26:59] we wouldn’t be sitting here. 我们就不用一起坐在这里了
[27:04] We’re sitting there ’cause of me. 我们一起坐在这里是因为我
[27:07] I put him on that corner to work. 是我让他去那个街角干活的
[27:16] I should get inside before she hates me for being out here. 我要进去了 不然她要因为我不在而怪我了
[27:21] Can you do me a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗
[27:23] What’s that? 什么忙
[27:24] Just prop the door open so I can hear? 把门开着 让我也能听见
[27:28] Sure. 好
[27:41] Finally, friends, 最后 朋友们
[27:43] Tyson’s mother Rhonda would like to share her 泰森的妈妈朗达想要分享她
[27:45] feelings about, and memories of, her beloved son. 对于爱子的记忆和爱
[27:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:55] My son was… 我儿子曾经是一个…
[27:59] I’m sorry, but… 对不起 但是
[28:03] Uh, it’s the first time I actually said that out loud. 这是我第一次大声说出来
[28:06] “Was.” “曾经是”
[28:10] I just, uh… I just wrote a few things 我…我就是写了几件
[28:13] about my son. 关于我儿子的事
[28:16] He, um… 他
[28:20] He was an unusual kid. 他是一个特殊的孩子
[28:25] Sweet as hell. 特别温柔
[28:27] He used to leave me these little notes around the house, 他经常会在家里给我留一些便签条
[28:32] folded them up into little birds. 折成小鸟的样子
[28:35] Actually, he would want me to call them 其实他更喜欢让我把那些叫做
[28:37] – “Pterodactyl.” – Pterodactyl. -“翼龙” -翼龙
[28:42] Thanks for picking me up. 谢谢你来接我
[28:43] You didn’t need to do that. 你不用这么麻烦的
[28:45] It’s fine. 没关系
[28:47] I don’t even know why you put with me. 真不知道你怎么忍我的
[28:49] I’m such a dick. 我真是个混蛋
[28:50] Yeah. 对
[28:53] But you’re my dick. 但你是我的混蛋
[28:56] You know what I meant. 你懂我的意思
[28:58] Just, like, such a terrible person. 就是一个很恶劣的人
[29:00] – You’re not. – Jess. -你不是 -杰丝
[29:02] Okay, fine. 好吧
[29:05] You are not the easiest. 你的确很难搞
[29:11] But there are a lot of reasons why I am friends with you. 但是我和你做朋友还有很多其他的原因
[29:14] Because you’re codependent? 因为你需要依存
[29:15] No. 不
[29:17] Yeah. 是的
[29:19] Maybe, yeah. 也许吧
[29:25] You don’t ever judge me. 你从来不会评判我
[29:29] And I can tell you anything. 我什么都能和你说
[29:34] You were the first person I ever came out to, 你是我第一个出柜的人
[29:36] because I-I knew it wouldn’t be even a thing. 因为我知道你根本不在乎
[29:41] It wasn’t. 的确
[29:46] Do you remember what you did? 你还记得你当初做了什么吗
[29:48] Oh, yeah. 嗯
[29:51] Showed you my boobs. 给你看了我的胸
[29:54] Yes, you did. 没错
[29:57] Felt like I had to get you something. 我只是觉得我得送你点什么
[29:58] It was cheaper than a bottle of champagne. 那比一瓶香槟便宜多了
[30:02] – You’re such a dick. – Yeah. -你真是个混蛋 -没错
[30:07] I really miss him, Jess. 我真的很想他 杰丝
[30:10] I’m sensing water, and if your surprise 我感觉到了水 如果你的惊喜是
[30:13] is to take us fishing, I’m gonna drown myself. 一起去钓鱼 我就自溺而亡
[30:16] Actually, we’re not getting fish, 其实我们不会钓鱼
[30:18] we’re gonna be fish… 我们要变成鱼
[30:21] ’cause we’re at the lake now. 因为我们现在就在湖边
[30:23] Wait, you really expect me to swim? 等等 你真的想让我游泳吗
[30:24] Aw… I’m not gonna swim. 我不游泳
[30:27] Dude, no one knows about this place, man. 拜托 没人知道这个地方
[30:29] And, uh, the water is… 这里的水…
[30:30] Oh, my God, so sweet. 天啊 太棒了
[30:33] Well, first of all, 首先
[30:35] I’m not wearing a swimsuit 我没有穿泳衣
[30:36] because… I don’t own a swimsuit 因为…我没有泳衣
[30:39] because I don’t swim. 因为我不会游泳
[30:41] Well, I just don’t want you to look back 我只是不希望你以后回想起这一刻
[30:43] on this moment and think, 满脑子只有
[30:45] “Oh, why didn’t I get in with him?” “我为什么不和他一起下水”
[30:47] I don’t think so, I don’t think that’s gonna happen. 我可不觉得 我觉得不可能
[30:49] Aw, that’s perfect. 太棒了
[30:56] My phone’s still in my pocket. 我的手机还在口袋里
[31:01] That’s not funny. 这一点都不好笑
[31:32] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[31:33] – Nothing. – I can tell, when you get really quiet, -没什么 -我知道你变得很安静时
[31:36] that you’re recording me. 就是在录我
[31:37] – I’m not recording you. Stop. – Yes, you are. -我没在录你 住手 -你就有
[31:39] Wait, no, ch-chill, chill, chill, chill. Stop it. 等等 淡定点 淡定 住手
[31:40] – I’m not recording you. – Give it to me. -我没有在录你 -给我
[31:41] – It’s in my pocket, it’s in my… – It is not. -在我口袋里 在我… -没有
[31:42] It’s done, it’s done, it’s done. 好了 好了 好了
[31:45] Give me the phone. 把手机给我
[31:46] *There’s nothing worse than Chicago summer* *芝加哥的夏天真是最糟糕*
[31:49] *Except maybe a lot of hot blubber* *除非再来点热饮料*
[31:51] *It’s so hot, I hate it so much* *好热 好讨厌*
[31:53] – Hate that. – *God, I am* -讨厌 -*没错*
[31:55] *Such a hot mess.* *真是太热了*
[31:57] That didn’t rhyme. Okay… 这根本不押韵 好吧
[31:58] Where are we? Ah, there’s bugs! 我们在哪里 有虫子
[32:01] – There’s no bugs. – No, no, no, no, no. -没有虫子 -不不不不
[32:02] What is it? What is it? 什么东西 什么东西
[32:03] – No, no, no, it’s… – No, something was on me. -不不不 -不 有东西在我身上
[32:05] No, it’s cool. 不 没事的
[32:06] There’s bugs out here. I don’t even know where we are. 这里有虫子 我都不知道我们在哪里
[32:08] I am, I am your guide. 我 我就是你的向导
[32:24] Murphy. 茉菲
[32:27] It’s Rhonda. 我是朗达
[32:32] Hi. 你好
[32:36] Darnell told me where you live. 达内尔告诉了我你住的地方
[32:38] I came to talk to you, 我是来找你谈谈的
[32:39] and your roommate told me you were down here. 你的室友告诉我你下来了
[32:43] Police left yesterday. 警察昨天撤走了
[32:46] They didn’t find anything. 他们什么都没发现
[32:51] So this is where you all hung out, huh? 你们都是在这里玩的 是吧
[32:56] Pretty much. 差不多
[33:01] I watched h-his videos. 我看了他的录像
[33:08] I never realized how close you two were. 我从来不知道你们关系有那么好
[33:12] Yeah. 嗯
[33:15] Yeah, he was my best friend. 嗯 他是我最好的朋友
[33:22] I came to give you this. 我是来给你这个的
[33:32] What is this? 这是什么
[33:35] It’s a little bit of Tyson. 是泰森的一部分
[33:38] It’s a tradition of ours, 这是我们的传统
[33:39] to give ashes to family members. 将骨灰给予家人
[33:45] You were that to him. 你就是他的家人
[33:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:18] Yeah, I think this is it. 我想就是这里了
[34:21] Yeah. 嗯
[34:23] Okay. Ooh, you sure you want to do this? 你确定要这么做吗
[34:25] It’s gonna be really cold. 会很冷的
[34:28] Doesn’t matter to you. 我不介意
[34:29] You’re not the one that’s getting in. 又不是你要下水
[34:34] Hold him. 拿好他
[34:41] Yeah, I got that. 给我吧
[34:55] The-the tag’s still on that. 标签还在
[34:57] You really think I’m gonna keep this stupid thing? 你真的觉得我会留着这愚蠢的泳衣吗
[35:10] What? 怎么了
[35:12] What is this? 这是什么
[35:20] All right, so it’s right in front of you. 好了 就在你面前
[35:22] Wait. The water’s right in front of you. 等等 水就在你面前
[35:25] Give me your hand. 把你的手给我
[35:28] Okay. 好
[35:30] Okay, it’s… 好了…
[35:32] it’s wide open, so it’s all yours. 前面很开阔 随你去哪里
[37:03] It’s open. 门开着
[37:11] Wesley, I told you to open the… 韦斯利 我跟你说了打开…
[37:16] Hi. 你好
[37:19] Can I come in, please? 我能进来吗
[37:21] Sure. 可以
[37:22] Come in. 进来吧
[37:29] Stair right there. 楼梯在这边
[37:42] So… 那么
[37:46] What you doing here? 你来干什么
[37:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:53] Murphy… 茉菲
[37:56] you can’t keep pushing me away. 你不能一直把我推开
[37:58] You can’t keep doing things that would… 你不能一直做出…
[38:01] destroy any relationship 破坏感情的事
[38:02] and then come back to me and expect to hit reset 然后再来找我 想要复位
[38:05] – and then we’re all back… – I’m sorry, okay? -我们就回到原来… -对不起 好吗
[38:06] – No, it’s not okay. – I know it’s not okay. -不 不好 -我知道不好
[38:11] I just– I– 我只是 我…
[38:13] I had, like, the worst day of my life. 我经历了最糟糕的一天
[38:17] And I just want to… 我只是想…
[38:21] I just… 我只是…
[38:26] What? 什么
[38:32] Murphy, what? 茉菲 什么
[38:34] – Can I… – This– what, is this your– this is your tactic? -我能… -这是…这是你的什么策略吗
[38:36] – To just ignore? – Can I just– can I j-just touch you for a second? -就这样无视吗 -我能 我能摸你一下吗
[38:38] Murphy, what are you doing? Stop. 茉菲 你在干什么 住手
[38:58] You’re… 你…
[38:59] the worst, you know? 最糟糕了 你知道吗
[39:03] I just recently figured that out. 我最近才明白了这一点
[39:16] Hey, hang on a sec. 稍等一下
[39:17] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[39:27] – What’s up? – What’s up? -你好啊 -你好
[39:34] Dude, that’s your job! 哥们 那是你的工作
[39:35] – Just come back tomorrow. – Just take the cash! -明天再来吧 -要钱就拿钱吧
[39:37] I said give me your stash! 把你的货给我
[39:45] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[39:46] Max, who was that? 麦克斯 那是谁
[39:48] Who were you just talking to? 你刚在和谁说话
[39:51] – Who was that? – Wesley. -那是谁 -韦斯利
[39:53] The Wesley that Tyson used to hang out with in the alley? 就是以前经常和泰森一起在巷子里混的韦斯利吗
[39:56] Yeah. Why? 嗯 怎么了
[39:58] That’s him. 就是他
[39:59] He’s the one who killed the guy at the flower shop. 是他杀死了花店的那个人
[40:07] That’s him. 就是他
暗中

文章导航

Previous Post: 暗中(In the Dark)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 暗中(In the Dark)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

暗中(In the Dark)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号