时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[00:02] | Tyson? Help! | 泰森 救命 |
[00:05] | So, look, I know this is a front, | 听着 我知道这只是个门面 |
[00:07] | and I also know that Tyson used to sell drugs for you. | 我还知道泰森以前为你贩毒 |
[00:11] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[00:13] | Tyson worked for Evan in the flower shop. | 泰森在花店里给埃文打工 |
[00:16] | And now they’re both dead! | 现在他俩都死了 |
[00:17] | You should probably be trying to figure out | 你们现在应该去查清楚 |
[00:19] | who killed that guy in the flower shop. | 是谁杀了花店的那个人 |
[00:21] | I recognize that guy’s voice. | 我能听出来那个人的声音 |
[00:22] | I can’t place it, but if I heard it again, I would know it. | 我找不到他 但是如果下次再听到 我能听出来 |
[00:26] | You can’t keep doing things that would destroy | 你不能一直做出 |
[00:28] | any relationship and then come back to me | 破坏感情的事 然后再来找我 |
[00:30] | and expect to hit reset. | 想要复位 |
[00:32] | Hang on a sec. I’ll be right back. | 稍等一下 我马上回来 |
[00:35] | You did your job. | 你干了你的活 |
[00:36] | Just take the cash! | 要钱就拿钱吧 |
[00:37] | – Who was that? – Wesley. | -那是谁 -韦斯利 |
[00:39] | He’s the one who killed the guy at the flower shop. | 是他杀死了花店的那个人 |
[00:43] | I can’t believe you’re making me talk to Darnell. | 我不敢相信你让我先和达内尔谈 |
[00:45] | I should be at the police station | 我应该去警察局 |
[00:47] | turning in Wesley for Evan’s murder. | 告发韦斯利是杀害埃文的凶手 |
[00:48] | Look, Wesley works for Darnell. So do I. | 听着 韦斯利为达内尔干活 我也是 |
[00:51] | You can’t just… turn this guy in | 你不能不和他说一声 |
[00:53] | without talking to him first. | 就去告发他的手下 |
[00:55] | It’s just not how it works in my world. | 我的世界不是这么运作的 |
[00:57] | I’m so glad this is your world. | 我真开心这是你的世界 |
[01:00] | You don’t think you could have | 你为什么不能 |
[01:00] | taken out a loan for your food truck? | 贷个款经营餐车呢 |
[01:02] | You had to launder money for drug dealers? | 非要为贩毒的洗钱 |
[01:04] | I don’t need to explain myself to you, babe. | 我不需要向你解释我的做法 宝贝 |
[01:06] | Well, if it isn’t the happy couple. | 快乐的小两口 |
[01:07] | To what do I owe this pleasure? | 找我有何贵干 |
[01:12] | Max is forcing me | 麦克斯逼我 |
[01:15] | to tell you who killed the flower shop guy. | 告诉你是谁杀了花店的人 |
[01:17] | The dude who owns Clover Flora. | 三叶草花店的店主 |
[01:19] | – Right. The yuppie drug front. – Yes. | -那个很潮的贩毒门面 -对 |
[01:22] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 行 那我问问 |
[01:23] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[01:25] | Wesley. | 韦斯利 |
[01:27] | What? | 什么 |
[01:28] | My Wesley? | 我的韦斯利 |
[01:29] | He robbed him, and then he shot him. | 他抢了对方 然后开枪打死了他 |
[01:31] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:32] | Because I was there. I was hiding in the bathroom, | 因为我在场 我躲在厕所里 |
[01:34] | – and I recognized his voice. – All right. | -而且我认得他的声音 -好吧 |
[01:37] | So what if he did? | 就算是又怎样 |
[01:39] | I think Wesley also killed Tyson. | 我觉得韦斯利也杀了泰森 |
[01:43] | Nah. | 不 |
[01:44] | Even that punk knows not to mess with my family. | 即使那混球也晓得不能惹我的家人 |
[01:47] | They’re obviously connected. | 很显然他们之间有联系 |
[01:48] | We just don’t know how. | 我们只是不知道什么联系 |
[01:51] | Well… | 好吧 |
[01:52] | let’s figure it out. | 那我们搞清楚 |
[01:58] | This is Tyson. | 这是泰森 |
[02:00] | – Oh, my God. – Just… | -我的天 -就… |
[02:03] | Wesley. | 韦斯利 |
[02:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:08] | This is you, Darnell. | 这是你 达内尔 |
[02:10] | Take a look. | 看清楚了 |
[02:13] | Autopsy report says that there were contusions on his throat. | 尸检报告说他的喉咙处有挫伤 |
[02:16] | So he was strangled and shot in the forehead? | 所以他被人掐了然后又被爆头了 |
[02:18] | Yeah, but he wasn’t shot until after Murphy found him. | 对 但茉菲发现他时他还没有中枪 |
[02:20] | She said there was no wound, remember? | 她说他身上没有伤口 记得吗 |
[02:23] | Right. So Tyson is strangled, | 嗯 所以泰森被人掐了 |
[02:25] | rendering him unconscious. | 导致他失去意识 |
[02:26] | That’s when Murphy finds him. | 这时茉菲发现了他 |
[02:28] | Then she leaves to call us. | 然后她跑去联系我们 |
[02:29] | Which is when the killer must have taken him away. | 这时凶手肯定把他带走了 |
[02:32] | And there was no blood left in the alley, | 而且箱子里没有血迹 |
[02:34] | so we have to assume that he was shot somewhere else. | 所以我们得假设他是在别的地方中枪的 |
[02:38] | But why move him? | 但为什么转移他 |
[02:40] | Why not just leave him there? | 为什么不直接把他留在那 |
[02:41] | It could look like a routine drug deal gone wrong. | 看起来很像常规的贩毒杀人事件 |
[02:43] | Maybe because Murphy showed up. | 也许是因为茉菲出现了 |
[02:47] | Okay, so Tyson has been working for you | 泰森已经为你工作 |
[02:49] | for two years, yes? | 两年了 对吧 |
[02:51] | Yeah. Okay, and so has Wesley. | 好 韦斯利也是 |
[02:53] | And-and… | 然后 |
[02:54] | Sorry, hang on. Which one is Wesley again? | 抱歉 等等 哪个是韦斯利来着 |
[02:56] | – Mustard. – Mustard. | -黄芥末酱 -黄芥末酱 |
[02:57] | – Okay, so, Wes… – No, that’s syrup. | -好 那韦… -不 那是糖浆 |
[02:59] | And syrup is me, apparently. | 很显然糖浆是我 |
[03:01] | – Hey. This is Wesley right here. – So… | -韦斯利在这 -那么 |
[03:03] | So, Wesley finds out that Tyson has been working | 那么韦斯利发现泰森背着大家 |
[03:05] | for the flower shop guy behind everyone’s back, | 偷偷给花店的人干活 |
[03:07] | kills him for being a traitor or whatever. I buy that. | 因为他的叛变杀了他什么的 我信 |
[03:10] | – Don’t you buy that, D? – No. | -你不信吗 达哥 -不信 |
[03:12] | This is solid. | 这很有道理 |
[03:13] | Not solid enough. | 还不够 |
[03:15] | But… | 但是 |
[03:17] | I may have something else. | 我也许有别的信息 |
[03:19] | So, let’s break this down. | 那我们分析一下 |
[03:21] | Murphy found Tyson in the alley, presumably alive, at 9:30. | 茉菲九点半在巷子里发现了泰森 可能还活着 |
[03:25] | This has avocado. I said no avocado. | 这个有鳄梨 我说了不要鳄梨 |
[03:27] | It takes approximately two hours during rush hour | 在高峰时期从麦迪逊市到城里 |
[03:30] | to get from Madison into the city. | 大概需要两小时 |
[03:32] | Tyson’s dad’s doorbell app shows him leaving at 6:30. | 泰森爸爸的门铃应用显示他六点半出门 |
[03:36] | Which puts him back here at 8:30 at the earliest. | 表明他最早能在八点半到 |
[03:38] | Still leaves an hour unaccounted for. | 依然有一小时行踪不明 |
[03:40] | Whoever he saw during that hour | 那一小时内他见的人 |
[03:42] | could be the person that killed him. | 很可能就是凶手 |
[03:44] | A few days before Tyson got shot, | 泰森中枪前几天 |
[03:46] | Wesley went crazy on this dude, Jay Crawford. | 韦斯利发疯似的找这小子 杰·克劳福德 |
[03:49] | Shot him in a pizza parlor. | 在一个披萨店把人崩了 |
[03:52] | What you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[03:53] | Crawford. | 克劳福德 |
[03:54] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[04:00] | Who the hell’s Jay Crawford? | 谁是杰·克劳福德 |
[04:02] | This dealer. He took over some of our territor… | 一个贩毒的 抢了我们的部份领地 |
[04:05] | It doesn’t matter. The point is Tyson and I were there | 无所谓 重要的是韦斯利杀他的那天 |
[04:07] | when he shot the guy. | 泰森和我都在 |
[04:08] | – You think Tyson said something? – No. | -你觉得泰森说了些什么 -不 |
[04:10] | I made sure he wouldn’t. | 我保证他不会说半个字 |
[04:12] | But Wesley never trusted Tyson. | 但韦斯利从不信任泰森 |
[04:13] | I never knew why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[04:14] | But if Wesley heard that Tyson was dealing | 但如果韦斯利听说泰森在另一区 |
[04:16] | for someone else on the side… | 为别人贩毒 |
[04:18] | He’d think Tyson had two separate loyalties. | 他会认为泰森并不忠心 |
[04:20] | Exactly. Tyson becomes too much of a liability for him. | 没错 对他来说泰森就是个负担 |
[04:23] | Okay, so Wesley finds out that Tyson is dealing for Evan, | 那韦斯利发现泰森在替埃文贩毒 |
[04:28] | doesn’t trust him anymore, | 不再信任他 |
[04:29] | kills Tyson so that Tyson won’t tell anyone | 杀了泰森好让他无法告诉别人 |
[04:31] | that Wesley killed this Crawford dude. | 韦斯利杀了这个克劳福德 |
[04:34] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[04:36] | That… I actually buy. | 这个理论 我信 |
[04:41] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[04:43] | Wh-Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[04:44] | I just have a… I have a quick errand. | 我就是 我有点事 |
[04:47] | Down the block. | 就在街角 |
[04:47] | She’s going to the cops, okay? | 她要去警察局 好吗 |
[04:49] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[04:51] | I want him in prison for life, Darnell. | 我想让他终身监禁 达内尔 |
[04:53] | Trust me, I know how this goes. There’s not enough on him. | 相信我 我知道接下去会怎样 现在没证据 |
[04:55] | If you go to the cops, he will not get convicted. | 如果你报警 他不会被定罪 |
[04:58] | And when he doesn’t… | 如果他无罪释放 |
[04:59] | Murphy, he’ll kill you. | 茉菲 他会杀了你 |
[05:06] | Well, what do you suggest I do, then? | 那你建议我做什么 |
[05:08] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[05:10] | Let me handle it. | 让我来处理 |
[05:19] | Doing the right thing, okay? | 做正确的事 好吗 |
[05:23] | I’m telling you, Wesley’s gone rogue. | 我告诉你 韦斯利叛变了 |
[05:26] | He’s going after our own people. | 他干掉了我们自己人 |
[05:30] | He killed Tyson. | 他杀了泰森 |
[05:31] | Tyson? | 泰森 |
[05:33] | Didn’t they run that alley together? | 他们不是共同打理那条巷子的生意吗 |
[05:35] | I guess they had a disagreement. | 我猜他们可能有了分歧 |
[05:38] | – So, Wesley tell you all this? – No. | -这是韦斯利告诉你的吗 -不是 |
[05:40] | It was that… blind chick. | 是那个盲女告诉我的 |
[05:42] | Look, I know what I said about her, but… | 我知道我对她评价不好 但是… |
[05:47] | I don’t know. I believe her. | 我也不知道 我相信她 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[05:53] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[05:54] | What about Wesley? | 韦斯利怎么办 |
[05:56] | I’m-a handle it. | 我来处理 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:00] | You always do. | 你总是这样做 |
[06:06] | God, I can’t believe he’s the one that did it. | 天哪 我不敢相信他是做这种事的人 |
[06:09] | I know. | 我理解你 |
[06:11] | This isn’t right, Jess. | 这不行 杰丝 |
[06:11] | I have to go to the police. | 我必须得去警察局 |
[06:13] | Wesley deserves to rot in jail | 韦斯利就应该进监狱 |
[06:15] | and think about what he did. | 反思他的罪行 |
[06:17] | Right. You’re absolutely right. | 对的 你说的完全正确 |
[06:19] | But Max said he’d kill you. | 但麦克斯说他会杀了你 |
[06:22] | He can’t kill me if he’s in jail. | 如果他进了监狱就不能杀了我 |
[06:25] | Pretzel. | 脆饼 |
[06:28] | I think there might be, like, | 我觉得或许 |
[06:29] | a whole thing we don’t really… know about. | 我们不是很了解整个事情 |
[06:32] | Okay, please text me. Please. | 好吧 一定要给我发短信 拜托了 |
[06:44] | Wait. | 等下 |
[06:48] | Forward. | 前进 |
[06:55] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[06:56] | I need to speak with Detective Dean Riley. | 我需要和迪恩·赖利警探谈谈 |
[06:59] | Tell him it’s Murphy Mason. | 告诉他茉菲·梅森来访 |
[07:14] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[07:16] | I was right about Tyson, and I’m right about this. | 我能认出泰森 我也对此确定 |
[07:18] | Are you gonna arrest him or not? | 你们会逮捕他吗 |
[07:21] | Unfortunately, your testimony alone | 很遗憾 仅凭你的证词 |
[07:22] | isn’t enough for an arrest. | 还不足以逮捕他 |
[07:23] | We have to prove that it was Wesley’s voice you heard. | 我们必须证明你听到的是韦斯利的声音 |
[07:25] | It was. I know it was. | 就是韦斯利的声音 我确定 |
[07:29] | Uh, we could arrange a voice lineup. | 我们可以组织一场声音列队辨认嫌疑犯 |
[07:31] | You think you’d recognize him? | 你觉得你能听出他的声音吗 |
[07:33] | Of course I would. But he… | 我当然可以 但他… |
[07:35] | He wouldn’t know that it’s me, right? | 他不会知道是我吧 |
[07:38] | Oh, it’d be completely confidential. | 你的身份是完全保密的 |
[07:42] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你在做正确的事情 |
[07:44] | A lot of people wouldn’t go to the lengths you’re going to | 许多人并不会为了别人 |
[07:46] | for someone else. | 而竭尽全力 |
[07:48] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[07:51] | I don’t get compliments very often, so… | 我不经常被夸奖 所以… |
[07:54] | I’m uncomfortable. | 我有点不自在 |
[07:59] | Felix! | 菲力克斯 |
[08:02] | Hello, sir. | 我来了 先生 |
[08:04] | I’m going over the company credit card. | 我正在查看公司的信用卡 |
[08:07] | $300? | 三百美元 |
[08:08] | What the hell are you buying, Felix? | 菲利克斯 你到底在买什么 |
[08:10] | V-Various snacks, beverages. | 各种小吃 饮料 |
[08:12] | There’s been a high demand for bubble water lately. | 最近气泡水的需求量很大 |
[08:13] | This isn’t a grocery store, huh? | 这不是杂货店 搞明白 |
[08:16] | If people want snacks, | 如果大家想吃零食 |
[08:17] | they can bring their own damn snacks. | 他们可以自带零食 |
[08:18] | I will inform the staff. | 我会通知工作人员 |
[08:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:24] | Having a bad day. | 糟糕的一天 |
[08:25] | Yeah, kind of getting that vibe. | 是的 感受到你的怒气了 |
[08:28] | Anything I can do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[08:29] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没事 |
[08:30] | You sure? I’m happy to help. | 你确定 我很乐意效劳 |
[08:32] | Actually, maybe-maybe there is something that you can do. | 其实 或许你能帮上点忙 |
[08:36] | – Close that. – Oh, yeah, sure. | -把门关上 -好 |
[08:42] | Can you… keep a secret? | 你能保密吗 |
[08:44] | It would be my honor. | 不胜荣幸 |
[08:46] | Joy doesn’t know this. | 乔伊对此并不知情 |
[08:47] | Uh, please don’t tell me you’re cheating. | 请不要告诉我你出轨了 |
[08:49] | What? | 什么 |
[08:50] | No. No. | 不是 没有 |
[08:52] | I… Oh. | 我…好吧 |
[08:54] | I smoke weed. | 我吸大麻 |
[08:56] | I mean, not, you know, excessively or anything. | 我是说 你懂的 没有过量吸食 |
[08:58] | I mean, just to, you know… | 我的意思是 只是 你懂… |
[09:02] | …mellow out. | 用来放松 |
[09:03] | Me, too. That’s weird. | 我也是 真是奇怪 |
[09:05] | Yeah, like, all the time. | 一直都是这样 |
[09:08] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:09] | Listen, uh, my dealer is out of town, | 听着 我的那个贩子不在镇上 |
[09:12] | and I am… out. | 我没有大麻了 |
[09:13] | Could you maybe… | 你可以… |
[09:16] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[09:17] | Man, this is, uh, completely unprofessional. | 老兄 这是违反行业规则的 |
[09:19] | I’m sorry I asked. Forget it. | 很抱歉我问了 算了吧 |
[09:21] | No! I’m… totally chill. | 不 我完全不在意 |
[09:23] | I’m on it. | 这事交给我 |
[09:27] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是救星 |
[09:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:30] | Okay, we brought in the suspect you identified, | 我们带来了要你辨认的嫌疑人 |
[09:32] | in addition to five other men. | 还有其他五个人 |
[09:34] | Same age, same race. | 同龄 同种族 |
[09:37] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[09:38] | They’re in a lineup outside this window. | 他们在这窗户外面排了一列 |
[09:41] | But… they can’t see you. | 但是他们看不到你 |
[09:44] | Is Dean here? | 迪恩在这吗 |
[09:45] | Yes. Yeah, but he can’t talk. | 在这 但他不能说话 |
[09:48] | A male voice could compromise the lineup. | 男性声音可能会影响列队辨认嫌疑犯 |
[09:50] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[09:53] | Hi, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[09:56] | So, after all six men have spoken, | 那么 六个人说完话之后 |
[09:58] | you’ll let us know which one you believe shot Evan Pham. | 你要告诉我们是谁枪杀了埃文·范 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:09] | Number one. | 一号嫌疑人 |
[10:12] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[10:15] | Number two. | 二号嫌疑人 |
[10:17] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[10:20] | Number three. | 三号嫌疑人 |
[10:21] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[10:24] | Number four. | 四号嫌疑人 |
[10:26] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[10:28] | Number five. | 五号嫌疑人 |
[10:30] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[10:33] | Number six. | 六号嫌疑人 |
[10:35] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[10:39] | All right, Murphy. | 好了 茉菲 |
[10:41] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[10:45] | It’s number three. | 是三号嫌疑人 |
[10:46] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[11:04] | I got him, right? | 我认出他了 对吗 |
[11:06] | Come on, Dean. Tell me I got him. | 快点 迪恩 告诉我我认出他了 |
[11:10] | You got him. | 你认出他了 |
[11:25] | You’re sure you don’t want another one? | 你确定不再来一瓶吗 |
[11:27] | Nope. That’s how happy I am. | 不用 我非常开心 |
[11:29] | I’m actually enjoying feeling sober. | 我其实很享受清醒的感觉 |
[11:30] | Can I get my check, please? | 我能结账买单吗 |
[11:32] | For what, the last five years of drinking? | 为了什么 过去五年的酗酒吗 |
[11:34] | Shut up. Just let me pay for my beer. | 闭嘴 我来付钱买啤酒 |
[11:38] | Gladly. I didn’t know you have one of these. | 我很荣幸 我还不知道你有这些 |
[11:40] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[11:43] | Um, this is called a check. | 这个叫小票 |
[11:44] | You just sign it. | 你只要在上面签字就行了 |
[11:48] | Do you want me to sign that for you? | 你要我帮你签吗 |
[11:48] | I can do it myself, thank you very much. | 我可以自己签 非常感谢 |
[11:53] | Can you show me where to… | 你能告诉我 |
[11:54] | where the… where the line is, please? | 告诉我在哪里签吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah. It’s right here. | 好 就在这里 |
[12:06] | Christmas already? | 都到圣诞节了吗 |
[12:08] | It’s not even Thanksgiving. | 好像直接跳过了感恩节 |
[12:10] | Fall back, Laneway. | 蓝威音乐节都过了 |
[12:12] | Wait, what’s the date today? | 等等 今天几号 |
[12:15] | November… | 十一月 |
[12:16] | November what? | 十一月几号 |
[12:17] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[12:18] | Thirteenth. | 十三号 |
[12:20] | Oh, my God. It’s Jess’s birthday. | 天哪 今天是杰丝的生日 |
[12:22] | Oh. And you didn’t… | 你没有 |
[12:24] | No, I didn’t do anything. | 没有 我什么也没准备 |
[12:26] | Oh, God, I’m such a dick. | 天哪 我真是个混蛋 |
[12:28] | How much money do I have? | 我有多少钱 |
[12:32] | That’s three dollars. | 三美元 |
[12:34] | Okay, well, what could I… what could I get her? | 好吧 好吧 我能 我能给她买什么 |
[12:37] | You can get her… | 你可以给她买 |
[12:39] | three cans of soup. | 三罐素食汤 |
[12:41] | This is so bad. | 太糟了 |
[12:43] | She always does stuff for me for my birthday. | 她总是为我准备生日礼物 |
[12:44] | She writes me these cards with, like, | 她用突起的颜料给我写的那些卡片 |
[12:46] | puffy paint so I can feel what she wrote me. | 好让我能感觉到她给我写的东西 |
[12:49] | I’m the worst. | 我太糟了 |
[12:51] | Well, you could always just… | 好吧 你也可以 |
[12:53] | do the same thing. | 做一样的事情 |
[12:54] | Write her a card. | 给她写张卡片 |
[12:55] | It’s in your budget. | 你买得起 |
[12:57] | I can’t write, Ty. | 我不会写字 泰 |
[12:59] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[13:10] | Murphy, did you know that you gave me a tip? | 茉菲 你知道你给了我小费吗 |
[13:12] | One dollar. | 一美元 |
[13:14] | A dollar? Mm-hmm. | 一美元吗 |
[13:19] | Hey. You’re out early. | 你来早了 |
[13:22] | Just waiting on the ballistics report. | 我在等弹道报告 |
[13:23] | Well, I get off in 30 minutes if you want to get food. | 如果你想一起吃饭 我30分钟后下班 |
[13:26] | Love to get food, but I have to pick up Chloe. | 我挺想去的 但我得去接克洛伊 |
[13:28] | That’s cool. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | I can watch Chloe. | 我可以照顾克洛伊 |
[13:34] | I solved a murder, | 我既然能解决一起谋杀案 |
[13:35] | so I’m pretty sure I can hang out with Chloe | 我也能确定我可以在你们上床的时候 |
[13:37] | for a few hours while you guys bone. | 照顾好克洛伊 |
[13:39] | Oh, that’s right. You haven’t done that yet. | 对了 你还没做到那一步 |
[13:41] | – Murphy. – What, I… | -茉菲 -怎么了 |
[13:42] | Is that supposed to be a secret? | 难道这算个秘密吗 |
[13:43] | I’m sorry. She’s here all the time. | 我很抱歉 她一直在这里 |
[13:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:46] | Just bring Chloe over to my apartment. | 把克洛伊带到我的公寓 |
[13:48] | I’ll put on a movie or something. | 我可以给她看电影什么的 |
[13:51] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -没错 |
[13:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:58] | Just call me Cupid. | 就叫我丘比特吧 |
[14:00] | Hi! How was your day? | 今天过的怎么样 |
[14:02] | Because mine was super weird. | 我今天过的可有点怪 |
[14:05] | I just told Hank I would score him some dope. | 我刚告诉汉克我会给他点毒品 |
[14:11] | – Sorry, what? – Hank– | -对不起 什么 -汉克 |
[14:13] | he smokes dope. | 他吸毒 |
[14:14] | – Don’t say “Dope.” – Sorry. | -不要说”毒品” -对不起 |
[14:15] | Hank smokes ganja. | 汉克飞叶子 |
[14:17] | Felix, just say “Weed.” | 菲力克斯 说”大麻”就好 |
[14:18] | Keep it down. It’s a secret. | 小点声 这是个秘密 |
[14:19] | Jess, what am I gonna do? | 杰丝 我该怎么办 |
[14:21] | Well, you just get him some weed. | 你只需要给他一些大麻 |
[14:23] | Oh, right. You’re… you. | 对了 你是 你 |
[14:25] | Okay, I’ll, uh… | 好吧 我会 |
[14:26] | Well, I’ll give you my dealer’s number. | 我给你找我那个贩子的电话 |
[14:32] | Or I can text my dealer for you. | 或者我可以给他发短信 |
[14:34] | Oh, my God. Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 我的上帝 谢谢 谢谢 |
[14:36] | He’s gonna love me. | 他会爱上我的 |
[14:39] | Okay, uh, can you be in Union Park in a couple of hours? | 你能在几个小时内赶到联合公园吗 |
[14:44] | But you’re gonna come with me, right? | 但你要和我一起去 对吧 |
[14:45] | For backup? | 做支援 |
[14:48] | You’re ridiculous. Okay. | 你太可笑了 |
[14:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:51] | I will accompany you to go… | 我会陪你去 |
[14:54] | buy marijuana. | 买大麻 |
[14:55] | Jessica. | 杰丝卡 |
[15:02] | What up, losers? | 怎么了 屌丝 |
[15:04] | So, I went ahead, and I texted you all the | 我直说了 我给你们发了 |
[15:06] | – emergency information. Just… – Yeah, I got this. | -紧急联系人信息 -我收到了 |
[15:08] | Okay, all we’re gonna do is sit on the couch, | 我们只需要坐在沙发上 |
[15:09] | eat and do some lines of coke. | 吃点零食 喝点可乐 |
[15:11] | – Oh. Great. – We’ll be fine. | -太好了 -我们会没事的 |
[15:13] | We’re literally not leaving the living room. | 我们基本上不会离开客厅 |
[15:14] | Dad, we’re fine. Just go. | 爸爸 我没事 去吧 |
[15:17] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[15:18] | All right. I love you, Chlo-bo. | 好吧 我爱你 克洛宝 |
[15:20] | Love you, Daddy-o. | 爱你 爸宝 |
[15:21] | I wouldn’t do that in front of other people. | 我不会在别人面前这么做 |
[15:31] | Let’s rage. | 让我们燥起来 |
[15:33] | Ballistics weighed in? | 弹道记录是什么结果 |
[15:35] | Tyson Parker was killed by a | 泰森·帕克是被高点公司生产的 |
[15:37] | Hi-Point nine-millimeter. | 9毫米手枪击毙 |
[15:39] | Hi-Point nine-millimeter? | 高点公司的九毫米手枪 |
[15:41] | That’s the same gun used to kill… | 杀害埃文·范的也是 |
[15:42] | Evan Pham. | 这把枪 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:46] | Murphy Mason. | 茉菲·梅森 |
[15:48] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:56] | Sorry, I had this customer who would not leave. | 对不起 我有个顾客不肯离开 |
[16:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:01] | I just think you’re pretty. | 我只是觉得你很漂亮 |
[16:06] | Where do you want to eat? | 你想吃什么 |
[16:08] | Oh, do you want to… do you want to go eat? | 你想 你想去吃饭吗 |
[16:09] | – Are we not eating? – Yeah, no, obviously, yes, we can go eat. | -我们不吃饭吗 -没错 我们可以去吃饭 |
[16:12] | – I’m hap… I’m happy to not eat. – I just… No. | -我很乐意干点别的 -我只是 |
[16:13] | No, I… | 不是 我 |
[16:14] | Are-are we eating or not? | 我们吃还是不吃 |
[16:18] | Maybe later. | 晚点吧 |
[16:31] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[16:35] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[16:37] | How do you get guys to like you? | 你怎么让男人喜欢上你 |
[16:43] | Who are you crushing on? | 你喜欢上谁了 |
[16:44] | Billy McKenzie. | 比利·麦肯齐 |
[16:47] | Okay, what do we know about him? | 好吧 我们对他了解多少 |
[16:48] | Uh… he goes to my school. | 他去了我的学校 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[16:52] | He’s a Cubs fan. | 他是棒球迷 |
[16:55] | Uh, he works at the mall. | 他在商场工作 |
[16:58] | And… I love him. | 还有 我爱他 |
[17:02] | Does he know you exist? | 他知道你的存在吗 |
[17:04] | He said hi to me on Wednesday. | 每周三他都跟我打招呼 |
[17:06] | Whoa. Sexy. | 真可爱 |
[17:08] | Well, I think you need to see him outside of school. | 我想你需要在校外约他 |
[17:11] | Like, have your dad, you know, | 比如 让你爸爸 |
[17:13] | pretend to drop you off at the mall | 假装让你在商场走丢 |
[17:14] | and, like, run into him or whatever. | 然后不小心撞上他什么的 |
[17:16] | Murphy, guys don’t talk to girls | 茉菲 女孩和父亲在一起时 |
[17:17] | when they’re with their dads. | 是没有男人会跟她说话的 |
[17:20] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[17:24] | We could hit the mall now. | 我们可以现在去商场 |
[17:27] | First of all, I hate the mall more than anything. | 首先 我最讨厌的地方就是商场 |
[17:30] | And, second of all, no, I promised your dad. | 其次 不行 我答应了你爸爸 |
[17:31] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们不去其他地方 |
[17:32] | It’s five minutes. | 就五分钟的路程 |
[17:33] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:36] | If I die without kissing a boy, | 如果我到死都没亲过一个男孩 |
[17:39] | it’ll be your fault. | 那都是你的错 |
[17:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:45] | You’re so manipulative. | 你控制欲也太强了 |
[17:49] | All right, get your coat. | 好吧 去拿你的外套 |
[18:01] | This is Becker. | 我是贝克 |
[18:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[18:06] | Bail was 500 grand. | 保释金是五十万 |
[18:08] | How did that kid make bail? | 那孩子怎么付得起保释金 |
[18:11] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[18:21] | Come on, come on. Pick up. | 快点 快点 接电话 |
[18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:45] | We go in, seduce this boy, we leave. Got it? | 进去 勾引这个男孩 然后离开 明白 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[18:50] | All right. | 好 |
[19:10] | Well, this is my personal hell. | 这是我个人的地狱 |
[19:11] | Come on. | 来 |
[19:14] | There. | 好了 |
[19:19] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停下 |
[19:21] | How am I gonna talk to Billy? | 我要怎么和比利说话 |
[19:24] | With your mouth. Like this. | 用你的嘴 像这样 |
[19:25] | “Hey, Billy. It’s me, Chloe.” | “你好 比利 是我 克洛伊” |
[19:28] | Oh, geez. We need to have a serious powwow. | 老天 我们得举行一个严肃的作战会议 |
[19:32] | Is that janky amusement park still here? | 那个破烂的游乐场还在吗 |
[19:38] | Wait, why are you so nervous to talk to a stupid boy? | 你为什么这么紧张于和一个蠢男生说话 |
[19:41] | He’s not gonna like me. | 他不会喜欢我的 |
[19:42] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[19:44] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[19:46] | I only like, like, three people. | 而我只喜欢 大概三个人 |
[19:49] | Why would he want to go out with me | 如果他能和一个普通的女孩出去 |
[19:51] | when he could go out with, like, a regular girl? | 那他为什么还要和我出去呢 |
[19:54] | Okay, first of all, being regular sucks. | 好吧 首先 做普通人很逊 |
[19:57] | If anyone called me regular, I’d jump off a building. | 如果有人说我普通 我还不如跳楼 |
[20:00] | Second of all, we’re just as cool as everybody else. | 其次 我们和其他所有人一样酷 |
[20:04] | Actually, we’re-we’re way cooler than everybody else. | 事实上 我们比其他人酷多了 |
[20:07] | – I don’t know. – I mean, look at us. | -我不知道 -我是说 看看我们 |
[20:08] | We-we snuck out. | 我们偷溜出来 |
[20:10] | We’re at the mall. We’re riding these dumb horse things. | 我们来了商场 我们骑着这些蠢马 |
[20:13] | My God, I solved a murder today. | 我天 我今天还破了件谋杀案 |
[20:14] | Your dad can’t even do that. | 你爸爸都做不到 |
[20:16] | – He actually solves a lot. – Okay, the… | -他其实破了很多件 -好吧… |
[20:18] | the point is, we’re badass women, you and I. | 重点是 你和我 我们是厉害的女人 |
[20:21] | Okay? And if he doesn’t like you, | 好吗 如果他不喜欢你 |
[20:23] | there’s millions of other dudes who will. | 还有其他数百万男人会喜欢你 |
[20:26] | – Really? – Yes. So let’s just… | -真的吗 -真的 所以我们就… |
[20:27] | let’s go do this before your dad comes back and kills me. | 我们就在你爸回来杀了我之前做这件事 |
[20:31] | No. I hate my outfit. | 不 我讨厌我的衣服 |
[20:34] | My dad picked it out. | 我爸爸选的 |
[20:36] | Oh, geez. | 老天 |
[20:37] | Oh, my God, I just heard myself. | 天哪 我刚听到自己说了什么 |
[20:41] | I’m so lame. | 我好逊 |
[20:42] | Don’t call my friend lame. | 不许说我的朋友逊 |
[20:44] | If you hate your outfit so much, let’s just… | 如果你这么讨厌你的衣服 那我们就… |
[20:46] | go get another one somewhere. | 去买件新的 |
[20:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:38] | Sample a kabab? | 试吃烧烤吗 |
[21:41] | – Uh, sample a kabab? – I’m good. | -试吃烧烤吗 -不用了 |
[21:43] | – Oh, my God, oh, my God, that’s him. – What? | -我的天我的天 那就是他 -什么 |
[21:45] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[21:46] | All right. | 好 |
[21:48] | – Sample a kabab? – What did I teach you? | -试吃烧烤吗 -我都怎么教你的 |
[21:51] | I am a badass woman. | 我是个厉害的女人 |
[21:55] | – Go get him. – Sample a kabab? | -去拿下他 -试吃烧烤吗 |
[21:59] | Sample a kabab, sir? | 试吃烧烤吗 先生 |
[22:00] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:03] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[22:05] | Yeah, hi. | 是我 你好 |
[22:08] | You want a kabab? | 你要尝尝烧烤吗 |
[22:10] | No. I don’t actually even like kababs. | 不 我其实不爱吃烧烤 |
[22:15] | Uh, if you don’t like kababs, | 如果你不喜欢烧烤 |
[22:16] | then why are you here? | 那你为什么在这 |
[22:24] | Cool. | 好的 |
[22:25] | So, have you worked here long? | 你在这工作很久了吗 |
[22:27] | Uh, not too long. | 没有很久 |
[22:28] | Like, a year. | 就一年 |
[22:30] | Nice. Have you been on the merry-go-round upstairs? | 真不错 你去过楼上的旋转木马吗 |
[22:33] | Uh, yeah, I was on it once | 是的 上个夏天 |
[22:35] | this past summer, I think. | 去过一次 我记得 |
[22:38] | Yeah, it’s a lot faster than I expected. | 它比我想象中快很多 |
[22:41] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是的 确实 |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:45] | Well, I’ll see you later. | 下次再见 |
[22:48] | Uh, maybe we could hang out sometime? | 也许我们能什么时候一起出去玩 |
[22:51] | Uh, I-I could text you. | 我可以给你发短信 |
[22:53] | Yeah. That’d be cool. | 好啊 那太好了 |
[22:55] | Cool. | 好的 |
[22:58] | Well, see you later. | 下次见 |
[23:03] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 我的天哪 我的天哪 |
[23:05] | He said he’s gonna text me. | 他说他会给我发短信 |
[23:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[23:08] | Well, he has good taste. | 他品味不错 |
[23:11] | Tell me you got some more evidence off Tyson’s body. | 告诉我你在泰森的尸体上发现了更多证据 |
[23:13] | This case is gonna have to be bulletproof. | 这件案子必须要确凿的证据 |
[23:15] | Looks like Wesley has friends in high places. | 看起来韦斯利在上面有关系 |
[23:18] | Well, there’s no DNA. Whoever the killer was, | 没有DNA 不管凶手是谁 |
[23:20] | they knew what they were doing. | 他们很懂 |
[23:21] | – Damn it. – On the upside, | -该死 -好消息是 |
[23:23] | the bruising to the throat from the strangulation | 勒颈时所造成的淤痕 |
[23:25] | was significant, and I was able to construct | 很明显 我能够构建 |
[23:27] | an outline of the killer’s hands. | 凶手的手部轮廓 |
[23:28] | It’s not enough for a conviction, but… | 这还不够定罪 但… |
[23:30] | It’s something. Send it over. | 是有用的 把它发过来 |
[23:32] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[23:35] | You know, if you wanted to see me, | 你知道的 如果你想见我 |
[23:36] | you could just send me a text. | 我只需要给我发条短信 |
[23:38] | Stop it. Not here. | 闭嘴 别在这里 |
[23:40] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:41] | We got, uh, Detective Jules today. | 今天在这里的是朱尔丝警探 |
[23:44] | I need you to tell me what kind of gun Wesley Moreno carries. | 我要你告诉我韦斯利·莫雷诺的枪是什么型号 |
[23:49] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[23:50] | You know what kind of guns all your runners carry. | 你知道所有为你跑腿的人的枪的型号 |
[23:52] | I don’t have runners. | 我没有为我跑腿的 |
[23:55] | Hold up. Well, why you asking about Wesley? | 等等 你为什么要问我韦斯利的事 |
[23:57] | Didn’t you already put him away? | 你不是已经把他抓起来了吗 |
[24:02] | Oh, my God, he’s out, isn’t he? | 我天 他出来了 是不是 |
[24:03] | I just need you to tell me what kind of gun he carries, Darnell. | 我只需要知道他的枪是什么型号 达内尔 |
[24:06] | How did he get out? | 他怎么出来的 |
[24:08] | He made bail. | 他付了保释金 |
[24:09] | Nia paid it. | 妮娅付的 |
[24:10] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:11] | Wait, what? Where you going? We’re not done here. | 等等 什么 你去哪 我们还没结束呢 |
[24:13] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[24:14] | Nia has his back, and she knows who I.D.’d him. | 妮娅为他撑腰 而她知道谁指认了他 |
[24:18] | D… | 达… |
[24:19] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[24:22] | There’s our Uber. | 我们的滴滴来了 |
[24:27] | Go for it. | 进去吧 |
[24:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | For Murphy, right? | 茉菲叫的对吗 |
[24:41] | How come he hasn’t texted me yet? | 为什么他还没给我发信息啊 |
[24:44] | Because it’s been, like, a minute. | 因为这才过了一分钟啊 |
[24:46] | Just wait till 2:00 a.m., okay? | 等到晚上2点 好吗 |
[24:48] | He’ll be texting up a storm. | 他会狂轰滥炸地发信息的 |
[24:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:56] | Hi, this is Joey, | 我是乔伊 |
[24:58] | your Uber driver. | 你的优步司机 |
[24:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪啊 |
[25:00] | Where am I? I’m in the car. | 我在哪 我在车里啊 |
[25:03] | Come on, Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[25:04] | Don’t you recognize my voice? | 你听不出我的声音吗 |
[25:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:14] | Murphy, what’s going on? | 茉菲 出什么事了 |
[25:20] | Look, this has nothing to do with the kid. Okay? | 这件事和这孩子没关系 |
[25:23] | Let her go. Please. | 放她走吧 求求你了 |
[25:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:32] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[25:47] | Hey, man. | 我说哥们 |
[25:48] | Um, actually, all visitors have to sign in. | 所有的访客要登记的 |
[25:50] | It’s, like, this policy we… | 这是我们的规定… |
[25:51] | – Where’s Murphy? – What’s going on? | -茉菲在哪 -出什么事了 |
[25:53] | Wesley’s out of jail, and he knows she I.D.’d him. | 韦斯利出狱了 他知道是她指认的他 |
[25:55] | – Oh, my God. – She’s not at home. | -我的天 -她不在家 |
[25:56] | She’s not answering her calls. | 她也不接电话 |
[25:57] | – Do you still track Murphy’s cell? ?- Yeah. | -你还追踪茉菲的手机吗 -对 |
[25:59] | – Give me the phone. – No, I’m-I’m going with you. | -把手机给我 -不 我和你一起去 |
[26:01] | – Jess, no. – Max, I’m not asking. | -不行 杰丝 -麦克斯 我不是在问你 |
[26:02] | – I’m gonna go, Max. Max. – Just give me the phone. | -我要去 麦克斯 -把手机给我 |
[26:04] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯 |
[26:06] | Hey, there’s something wrong with your car. | 你的车有什么问题了 |
[26:08] | – Smoke’s coming out of the hood. – Great. | -前机器盖下面有烟冒出来 -太好了 |
[26:10] | Okay, everyone needs badges. | 大家都要带牌子 |
[26:12] | – So, I just need your names and, uh… – Let’s go. | -我需要你的名字和… -我们走 |
[26:14] | Blue car out front. | 门口蓝色的车 |
[26:15] | First names, last names. And if you just… | 姓 名字 如果你… |
[26:16] | Jess, what about our appointment? | 杰丝 那我们约好的事呢 |
[26:20] | – Well… – Yea. | -好家伙… -嗯 |
[26:26] | Um… are you, like… you’re… | 你是… 你… |
[26:31] | Am I the only person you’re doing this with? | 我是你目前唯一上床的人吗 |
[26:35] | Well, you’re the only person I want to do this with. | 你是唯一我想要上床的人 |
[26:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:43] | I should check on Chloe. | 我应该看看克洛伊那边了 |
[26:51] | 3个未接电话 语言留言 来自朱尔丝 赶快去茉菲那 韦斯利… 来自朱尔丝 你到了茉菲那给我打电话 来自朱尔丝 赶去茉菲家了 来自朱尔丝 找不到茉菲 不在单位 来自朱尔丝 你在哪 来自朱尔丝 迪恩 | |
[26:54] | I… I am so sorry. I got to go. | 很抱歉 我得走了 |
[26:57] | – Seriously? – Just, um, | -开什么玩笑 -你… |
[26:59] | help yourself to anything. Lock the door on the way out. | 家里的东西你随意 出门时把门锁上 |
[27:00] | I’ll-I’ll call you later, okay? | 我… 我晚点打给你 |
[27:03] | – Who is she again? – Jess, hi. Murphy’s best friend. | -她是谁来着 -杰丝 茉菲的好朋友 |
[27:05] | – And who are you? – I’m Darnell. I’m Murphy’s… | -你是谁 -达内尔 我是茉菲的… |
[27:08] | I’m Darnell. | 我是达内尔 |
[27:08] | Darnell, right. Well, it’s nice to finally meet you. | 达内尔 好的 终于见面了很高兴 |
[27:10] | Jess, can you break the speed limit, please? | 杰丝 你就超速吧 好不好 |
[27:12] | We need to go faster. | 我们得快点 |
[27:13] | Jess, where did you go? | 杰丝 你去哪了 |
[27:13] | Why aren’t you answering your phone? | 你怎么不接电话啊 |
[27:15] | You just ditched work, and now I am buying drugs alone. | 你刚刚翘班了 现在我又要自己来买毒品 |
[27:19] | Delete this voice mail. | 删除本语言留言 |
[27:21] | Hi. How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[27:31] | Look, I get what you’re doing, | 我知道你是做什么的 |
[27:33] | but I can’t really be hit on right now. | 可我现在不方便 |
[27:34] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我正好有事 |
[27:36] | Yeah. Buying weed? | 买大麻呢吧 |
[27:39] | Ur… no. Absolutely not. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[27:42] | You got my number from Jess. She sent a picture of you. | 你是从杰丝那拿到我的号码的 她发了照片 |
[27:49] | So you’re the… | 那你是… |
[27:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:54] | Uh, well, do you… do you have the, um… | 那你… 你带了那个… |
[27:57] | … the stuff? ‘Cause I-I got the, uh… the money. | 货吗 因为我… 我带钱来了 |
[28:01] | Okay, El Chapo. | 好说 毒枭矮子 |
[28:05] | So, to be clear, you weren’t hitting on me? | 说清楚啊 你不是想钓我吧 |
[28:07] | ‘Cause we could… | 因为我们可以… |
[28:08] | – exchange numbers or… – No. | -交换个号码什么的 -不用 |
[28:09] | Or we can just exchange the drugs. That’s cool, too. | 那我们就交易吧 那样也行 |
[28:12] | Uh, how much is it? | 多少钱 |
[28:17] | Get out the car. | 下车 |
[28:18] | I said get out! | 我说了下车 |
[28:20] | Okay… | 好的 |
[28:22] | Just do what he says. | 按他说的做 |
[28:28] | Kill me or whatever, but not her. | 杀了我吧 但别动她 |
[28:30] | She’s a kid. Come on. | 她只是个孩子 |
[28:35] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[28:38] | You bitch! | 你个臭婊子 |
[29:12] | Look. | 听着 |
[29:14] | It kind of looks like a two-year-old wrote it. | 这看着就像个两岁的孩子写的 |
[29:17] | – I’m gonna be honest. – Thank you. | -我实话实话啊 -谢谢 |
[29:18] | Okay. Here. | 这样 |
[29:22] | Try this. | 试试看 |
[29:24] | I want you to use your finger as a guide. | 我想让你用你的手指来做指引 |
[29:41] | Now we’re talking. | 这有点意思了 |
[29:43] | Is this fast enough for you, Max? | 这样够快了吗 麦克斯 |
[29:45] | You want to drive and navigate at the same time? | 你想一边开车一边看导航吗 |
[29:47] | No, that’s your job, thank you. | 不是 那是你的事 谢谢 |
[29:49] | It says she’s close. | 上面显示她很近了 |
[29:50] | Somewhere up here. Do you see her? | 这边的什么地方 你看见她了吗 |
[29:52] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[29:55] | There he is. There’s that son of a bitch right there. | 他在那 那孙子在那呢 |
[29:56] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[30:01] | – Wh-What should I do? – Catch up to him, Jess. | -我该怎么做 -追上他 杰丝 |
[30:02] | – Follow him! – I am following him. | -跟着他 -我在跟着他呢 |
[30:03] | – Don’t lose him, Jess. Come on. – I’m not. | -别跟丢了 杰丝 -我没有 |
[30:05] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我能开多快已经开多快了 |
[30:10] | – He’s taking a right up here. – I know. | -他往右转了 -我知道 |
[30:11] | – Take this right. Turn, Turn. – Okay, okay, I’m turning. | -往右转 转 -我在转了 |
[30:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[30:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[30:32] | – Stop the car, stop the car. – Okay, okay, okay. | -停下车 -好 |
[30:42] | Please… | 别… |
[30:44] | – Where’s Murphy? – I don’t know, man. | -茉菲呢 -我不知道啊 |
[30:46] | I don’t know what you’re… | 我不知道你在… |
[30:53] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:54] | – Is he dead? – He is not dead. | -他死了吗 -他没死 |
[30:56] | – He’s just out. – Okay. | -只是昏过去了 -好吧 |
[30:57] | – So we need to go to the police. – All right, Jess. | -我们得去找警察 -好了 杰丝 |
[30:59] | – We’re not going to the police. – Please do not kill him. | -我们不会去找警察 -求求你们别杀他 |
[31:01] | What? No. | 什么 不行啊 |
[31:03] | Darnell, no. | 达内尔 不行 |
[31:05] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[31:06] | – Get him out. – No. | -把他弄出来 -不 |
[31:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:10] | That’s a stupid question. I know you’re not okay. But… | 问得真傻 我知道你不太好 但… |
[31:14] | but are you okay? | 但你没事吧 |
[31:15] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 |
[31:18] | That was really scary. | 刚才真够吓人的 |
[31:20] | So… it’s okay to be scared. | 害怕是正常的 |
[31:23] | What are we gonna tell my dad? | 我们该怎么跟我爸爸说 |
[31:26] | Pretty sure he already knows about this. | 我相信他已经知道了 |
[31:29] | So, I just want you guys to be aware | 我只是要你们俩搞清楚 |
[31:31] | that there is a human man in my trunk. | 我的后备箱里有个大活人呢 |
[31:34] | – I’m so glad she came. – Yeah I’m really glad | -我真高兴带她来了 -我也特别高兴 |
[31:36] | – I came, too, Darnell. – Jess, please stop. | -我来了 达内尔 -杰丝 打住吧 |
[31:37] | Fine, fine. We’ll take him back to the city, | 我们把他带回城里 |
[31:39] | – figure it out there. – So we’re gonna… | -到了那再想怎么办 -我们… |
[31:40] | Let me just reiterate this. | 我来重复一下 |
[31:42] | We’re gonna drive all the way back to the city | 我们要一路开回到城里 |
[31:43] | with a human man in my trunk? | 而我的后备箱里还装着个大活人 |
[31:46] | Why do you keep saying that… | 你怎么老没完没了… |
[31:49] | Stop! | 停下 |
[31:57] | Come on. Come on! | 走 快走 |
[32:05] | Jess, get in the car. Let’s go. | 杰丝 上车 我们走 |
[32:08] | Jess, right now. Let’s go! | 杰丝 快点 我们走 |
[32:14] | – Chloe, can you wait here, please? – But… | -克洛伊 你能在这等一会吗 -但是 |
[32:15] | I asked you to wait here for just a minute. | 我就让你在这等一小会 |
[32:21] | Thank you for picking us up. | 谢谢你来接我们 |
[32:34] | I know that you’re mad. | 我知道你生气了 |
[32:36] | So, uh, we’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[32:38] | Done? What do you mean, done? | 结束 你说结束是什么意思 |
[32:39] | I think it would be best if I don’t see you… | 我觉得最好以后都不来见你了 |
[32:41] | if Chloe doesn’t see you anymore. | 克洛伊也别来见你了 |
[32:44] | – Seriously? Come on. – You could have gotten her killed. | -真的吗 别这样 -你差点害她被杀了 |
[32:47] | Me? You-you told me I was safe. | 我 你跟我说我是安全的 |
[32:50] | You said that that lineup was confidential. | 你说了声音辨识是保密的 |
[32:52] | I don’t know what happened there, all right? | 我不知道那出了什么问题 |
[32:54] | But the point is, you couldn’t do something | 问题就在于 你本可以 |
[32:56] | as simple as sitting in a living room for a couple hours? | 简简单单地在客厅待几个小时 |
[32:58] | Yeah, so you could go have sex with Chelsea. | 是啊 这样你就可以和切尔茜去做爱了 |
[33:01] | Do me a favor– stay away from us. | 帮我个忙 离我们远点 |
[33:16] | Delivery. | 货到啦 |
[33:20] | you are the best. | 你最好了 |
[33:23] | Nice. Uh, what do I owe you? | 太好了 多少钱 |
[33:26] | It’s actually, um… | 其实 |
[33:28] | on me. | 请你了 |
[33:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:31] | Dude, that’s so nice. | 哥们 这真是太好了 |
[33:33] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[33:35] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[33:40] | I was actually going to roll a joint right now. | 其实我打算现在就卷一根 |
[33:42] | Do… do you want? | 你 你想要吗 |
[33:44] | Oh, you want… you want me to smoke with you? | 你想我和你 和你一起抽吗 |
[33:47] | Yeah, s… Yeah, sure. | 好啊 好 |
[33:58] | You could have just told me you don’t smoke. | 你可以直接告诉我你不抽 |
[34:01] | I’ve smoked. | 我抽过 |
[34:03] | Once. | 一次 |
[34:04] | It was a cigarette. | 抽的烟 |
[34:06] | Murphy made me do it. | 茉菲逼我的 |
[34:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:18] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[34:22] | All this… it’s over. | 所有的一切 都结束了 |
[34:25] | What? | 什么 |
[34:26] | I mean, we’re completely broke. | 我们彻底破产了 |
[34:28] | You know it. Guiding Hope is bankrupt. | 你知道 引导希望破产了 |
[34:31] | But, I mean, I thought… | 但是 我还以为 |
[34:33] | Uh, we’ve been sticking to the budget, and after | 我们一直都是按预算来的 而且 |
[34:35] | everyone starts bringing their own bubble water and snacks… | 大家都自己带气泡水和零食了 |
[34:37] | It’s not about the bubble water. See, it’s, uh… | 和气泡水无关 就是 |
[34:40] | it’s the budget. It’s unsustainable. | 是预算问题 收支不平衡 |
[34:43] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[34:46] | We… Guiding Hope is my life. | 我们 引导希望就是我的生活 |
[34:50] | We have to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[34:51] | Well, trust me, I have done everything. | 相信我 我什么都试过了 |
[34:53] | There is nothing left to do. | 没什么可做的了 |
[34:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:09] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你干什么 你干什么呢 |
[35:25] | This is good. | 这真不错 |
[35:26] | Thank you. I needed this. | 谢谢你 我的确很需要 |
[35:29] | I’m gonna buy Guiding Hope. | 我要买下引导希望 |
[35:32] | That’s more than enough money. | 这些钱足够多了 |
[35:33] | Well, I know how much I pay you, | 我知道付给你多少薪水 |
[35:35] | so I know that you don’t have that kind of money. | 所以我知道你肯定拿不出这笔钱 |
[35:39] | Oh, Hank, I’m very rich. | 汉克 我可有钱了 |
[35:43] | I mean, not me; my family. | 不是我 是我家 |
[35:45] | But I have this trust fund I’m just gonna sit on. | 但是我正好有一笔闲置的信托基金 |
[35:47] | Might as well use it for a good cause. | 不妨把它拿来做好事 |
[35:49] | You have this much money? | 你真有这么多钱 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[35:56] | So do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[36:01] | You… | 你 |
[36:02] | have just now become… | 刚刚成为了 |
[36:04] | the proud owner of a bankrupt service dog academy. | 破产服务犬学院的光荣的主人 |
[36:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:14] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[36:16] | Okay, okay, geez. | 好了 天呐 |
[36:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:42] | That was not our fault. | 那不是我们的错 |
[36:44] | It was no one’s fault, okay? | 谁的错都不是 |
[36:46] | You saw it happen. | 你也看见了 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:50] | He tried to kill Murphy. | 他想杀茉菲 |
[36:52] | All right? She told you he put a gun to her head. | 对吧 她跟你说了他用枪对着她的头 |
[36:55] | He tried to kill your best friend. | 他想杀你最好的朋友 |
[36:57] | I mean, he took out that flower shop guy | 他还杀了花店的那个人 |
[36:59] | and Tyson. | 还有泰森 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:02] | His death is nothing but karma. | 他的死完全是报应 |
[37:07] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[37:08] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[37:10] | – But I can’t… – Jess. | -但我做不到 -杰丝 |
[37:11] | Nothing. | 什么都别做 |
[37:28] | Hey, I’m assuming that’s for you. | 那是来找你的吧 |
[37:38] | Is Murphy okay? | 茉菲还好吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah. Yeah, why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[37:41] | You just don’t normally show up here without her. | 你一般不会自己来这 |
[37:43] | Well, I wanted to come and tell you… | 我想过来告诉你 |
[37:46] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:47] | – For what? – For the card… that she wrote. | -谢什么 -那张卡片 她写的那张 |
[37:51] | I’m assuming you had something to do with that? | 我猜肯定和你有关吧 |
[37:53] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[37:55] | Because you’re the only person, besides me, | 因为除了我 只有你的帮助 |
[37:57] | that she lets help her. | 她肯接受 |
[38:01] | Yeah. She’s such an idiot. | 是啊 她太傻了 |
[38:03] | Until she does something like this, and then I cry. | 然后她就办了这么一件事 我就哭了 |
[38:05] | – You cried? – Yes. | -你哭了 -对 |
[38:09] | It made Murphy… | 这让茉菲 |
[38:10] | very uncomfortable. | 非常不舒服 |
[38:12] | I know that one. | 我知道 |
[38:13] | Hey, yo, Ty. | 泰 |
[38:16] | I got to take off. | 我该走了 |
[38:18] | But it was good seeing you. | 但是见到你很高兴 |
[38:19] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[38:22] | Oh, and, um, happy birthday, by the way. | 顺便说一句 生日快乐 |
[38:51] | You killed Wesley? | 你杀了韦斯利 |
[38:53] | Technically, Wesley killed Wesley. | 其实是韦斯利杀了韦斯利 |
[38:55] | Why am I still hanging out with you guys? | 我为什么还和你们在一块 |
[38:57] | – I’m gonna go. – Oh, my God. | -我要走了 -天呐 |
[38:59] | Thank God you guys are here. | 谢天谢地你们在这 |
[39:01] | Felix? | 菲力克斯 |
[39:02] | Wait, Felix is here? | 等等 菲力克斯在这 |
[39:03] | I just had the most incredible day of my life. | 我刚刚度过了一生中最不可思议的一天 |
[39:08] | You’re looking… | 你们看到的 |
[39:10] | at your new boss. | 是你们的新老板 |
[39:12] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[39:14] | I bought Guiding Hope. | 我买下了引导希望 |
[39:16] | The hell’s a Guiding Hope? | 引导希望是什么鬼东西 |
[39:22] | They tied the gun that was on Wesley | 韦斯利身上的那把枪 |
[39:23] | to both the Evan and Tyson Murders. | 与杀害埃文和泰森的那把相符 |
[39:25] | – He killed them both. – That’s what I thought, but… | -两个都是他杀的 -我是这么想的 但是 |
[39:28] | What? | 什么 |
[39:31] | So, this is the size of the hand | 勒死泰森的人 |
[39:33] | – that strangled Tyson Parker. – Come on. | -手的尺寸是这么大 -继续 |
[39:35] | Tell me you got a match. | 快告诉我能匹配上 |
[39:39] | This guy may have shot Tyson Parker, but… | 或许是他开枪打的泰森 但是 |
[39:41] | But someone else strangled him. | 勒他的另有其人 |