时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | What up, losers? | 怎么了 屌丝 |
[00:03] | Guiding Hope is bankrupt. | 引导希望破产了 |
[00:04] | I’m gonna buy Guiding Hope. | 我要买下引导希望 |
[00:06] | I said give me your stash. | 我说把你的货给我 |
[00:07] | It’s number three. | 是三号嫌疑人 |
[00:08] | I’m positive. | 我很确定 |
[00:10] | You got him. | 你认出他了 |
[00:10] | That’s how happy I am. I’m actually enjoying feeling sober. | 我非常开心 我其实很享受清醒的感觉 |
[00:13] | Can I get my check, please? | 我能结账买单吗 |
[00:14] | Murphy, did you know that you gave me a tip? | 茉菲 你知道你给了我小费吗 |
[00:17] | Bail was 500 grand. | 保释金是五十万 |
[00:18] | How did that kid make bail? | 那孩子怎么付得起保释金 |
[00:20] | I can watch Chloe. We’ll be fine. | 我可以照顾克洛伊 我们会没事的 |
[00:21] | We’re literally not leaving the living room. | 我们基本上不会离开客厅 |
[00:23] | Oh. There’s our Uber. | 我们的滴滴来了 |
[00:25] | Come on, Murphy. Don’t you recognize my voice? | 茉菲 你听不出我的声音吗 |
[00:27] | She’s not at home. She’s not answering her calls. | 她不在家 她也不接电话 |
[00:29] | Do you still track Murphy’s cell? | 你还追踪茉菲的手机吗 |
[00:31] | Where’s Murphy? | 茉菲呢 |
[00:32] | I don’t know what you’re… | 我不知道你在… |
[00:34] | Human man in my trunk. | 我的后备箱里有个大活人呢 |
[00:37] | Why do you keep saying that? Hey! | 你怎么老没完没了… |
[00:41] | This guy may have shot Tyson Parker, but… | 或许是他开枪打的泰森 但是 |
[00:43] | But someone else strangled him. | 勒他的另有其人 |
[00:45] | I think it would be best | 我觉得最好 |
[00:47] | Chloe doesn’t see you anymore. | 克洛伊以后别来见你了 |
[00:48] | Do me a favor and stay away from us? | 帮我个忙 离我们远点 |
[00:55] | Yoga is good for you, babe. | 瑜伽对你有好处 宝贝 |
[00:56] | Can’t I just, like, run on the treadmill? | 我就不能用跑步机吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, come on. You’re gonna love it. | 来吧 你会喜欢的 |
[01:26] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[01:36] | Morning, babe. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[01:38] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:39] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. No, I just need to pee. | 等等 等等 我要上厕所 |
[01:40] | Sorry. No. Me, too. | 抱歉 我也是 |
[01:41] | It’ll only take two seconds. No, no, no. Please. Come on, come on. | 我很快就好 不不不 求你了 拜托 |
[01:42] | Me, too. Me, too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[01:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:52] | Doggy anxiety meds for emergencies. | 狗狗的紧急焦虑药物 |
[01:55] | Are you still stressed out about the whole car accident thing? | 你还在因为车祸那码事心烦意乱吗 |
[01:59] | The car accident thing? | 车祸那码事 |
[02:01] | You mean the human man I saw get killed? | 你是说我亲眼看着那人被车撞死了吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah, I’d say so. | 是的 我觉得没错 |
[02:08] | I bet Murphy has human pills. | 我猜茉菲肯定有人吃的药物 |
[02:09] | I don’t want to bother Murphy with my anxiety. | 我不想用焦虑症的事让茉菲心烦 |
[02:13] | The Tyson thing is finally over. | 泰森的事终于结束了 |
[02:14] | She’s trying to move on. | 她在试着往前看 |
[02:17] | I will be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[02:26] | Come on, D. | 拜托 达哥 |
[02:27] | I got to take a shower and go to work. | 我得洗澡去上班了 |
[02:29] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:35] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna take a shower with you. | 我要和你一起洗澡 |
[02:40] | Okay, we got ten minutes. | 好吧 只有十分钟 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:45] | Hey. Coast is clear. | 警报解除 |
[02:46] | Chloe’s getting ready for school. | 克洛伊正为上学做准备 |
[02:48] | Will I see you tonight? | 我们今晚能见面吗 |
[02:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:52] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[02:58] | Dad, I’m out of toothpaste. | 爸爸 我牙膏用完了 |
[03:04] | Hey, there’s some under the, uh, sink. | 水池下面还有一些 |
[03:06] | Let me get that for you. | 我给你拿 |
[03:09] | Dad. Dad, you know you’re allowed | 爸爸 爸爸 你知道你可以 |
[03:10] | to have a girlfriend sleep over, don’t you? | 带女朋友过来过夜 对吧 |
[03:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God, how are you guys still in the bathroom?! | 我的天 你们怎么还在厕所 |
[03:29] | Are you serious? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[03:32] | Much better. So much better. | 好多了 好多了 |
[03:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[03:59] | What are you two doing out here? | 你们俩在这干什么 |
[04:01] | Hey, hold up. | 等等 |
[04:03] | Nothing. We’re just hanging out. | 没什么 只是出来待着 |
[04:05] | You’re loitering. | 你们在游荡 |
[04:05] | Loitering? Man, come on. | 游荡 老天 别啊 |
[04:07] | Wes, chill. | 韦斯 冷静 |
[04:08] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[04:10] | For what? We’re not doing anything. | 为什么 我又没做什么 |
[04:11] | Hands on the wall. Turn around. | 手放墙上 转身 |
[04:13] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[04:15] | Hands on the wall. | 手放墙上 |
[04:24] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[04:26] | Let’s go. You, too. | 快点 你也是 |
[04:34] | Hands behind your back. Let’s go! | 手放背后 快 |
[04:36] | Hands behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[04:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:45] | Just keep your mouth shut, all right? | 什么都别说 懂吗 |
[04:47] | Worst case, we’ll be out in a couple months. | 最坏的情况 几个月就出来了 |
[04:49] | A couple months? | 几个月 |
[04:51] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[04:53] | Wesley, you’re up. | 韦斯利 到你了 |
[05:07] | Where you been hiding? | 你躲哪儿去了 |
[05:08] | Oh, Narcotics owns me now. | 我现在归缉毒局管了 |
[05:10] | It’s a lot of work telling these men what to do. | 让那些人干活真是太难了 |
[05:13] | Well, can we sit down like real people, | 我们能像真人一样坐下 |
[05:15] | put some food in our mouths, polish off a bottle of wine? | 把食物放进嘴里 来一瓶葡萄酒吗 |
[05:18] | Sure. I’ll call you. | 行啊 我打给你 |
[05:20] | It’s a plan. | 说好了 |
[05:25] | Got you a coffee. | 给你买了咖啡 |
[05:26] | Ha! Got you one. | 我也给你买了 |
[05:27] | Aw. Aren’t we adorable. | 咱俩真是太有爱了 |
[05:29] | We are. | 没错 |
[05:31] | So where are we at? | 现在什么情况 |
[05:32] | Same as yesterday and the day before. | 和昨天前天一样 |
[05:34] | Trying to figure out who strangled Tyson | 想找出韦斯利射杀泰森前 |
[05:35] | before Wesley shot him. | 谁勒了他 |
[05:37] | I’m surprised Murphy isn’t up in here trying to tell us | 我很惊讶茉菲没过来告诉我们 |
[05:40] | who Wesley’s accomplice might be. | 韦斯利的共犯是谁 |
[05:41] | Yeah, well, she doesn’t know that he was working with anyone. | 好吧 她不知道韦斯利在和别人合作 |
[05:43] | Like to keep it that way. | 希望她也不会知道 |
[05:44] | Oh. Fallen out of love? | 这么快就不爱了 |
[05:46] | Just like to be able to do my job | 只想好好干我的工作 |
[05:47] | without dealing with her all the time. | 还不用整天应付她 |
[05:49] | Got it. | 懂你 |
[05:53] | Here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[05:54] | Wesley had to be running from someone, right? | 韦斯利肯定在逃避谁 对吧 |
[05:56] | I mean, wh-why else would he dart out into the road? | 否则他怎么会突然冲出去跑到路上 |
[05:58] | Were there any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[05:59] | Just the driver. | 只有那个司机 |
[06:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:08] | You don’t seem happy it’s done, babe. | 你好像不开心事情结束了 宝贝 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I’m happy. I just… I feel weird. | 我很开心 只是感觉很怪 |
[06:14] | I don’t really know what to do with myself. | 我不知道自己该干什么 |
[06:16] | We could… | 我们可以 |
[06:18] | start being a normal couple. | 开始做正常的情侣 |
[06:21] | Us? How? | 我们 怎么做 |
[06:24] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[06:25] | you’ve never even been to my apartment. | 你从没去过我家 |
[06:29] | Why don’t we stay there tonight? | 不如我们今晚在我家过夜 |
[06:31] | Why-why would we do that? | 为什么要去你家 |
[06:32] | I just peed in your sink. | 我刚在你家水池尿尿了 |
[06:36] | Do you have any idea how disorienting it is | 你知道我在新的地方起来后 |
[06:37] | for me to wake up in a new place? | 会迷失方向吗 |
[06:39] | You’ll be with me. | 你和我在一起 |
[06:40] | Okay, it’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[06:41] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[06:43] | Just pack a bag, okay, | 就收拾个包 |
[06:45] | and I’ll pick you up at the Linsmore after work. | 下班后我去林斯莫尔接你 |
[06:48] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[06:49] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[06:58] | What’s with the bag? | 你拿着包干什么 |
[07:00] | Well, Max is, uh, forcing me to stay at his place tonight. | 麦克斯逼我今晚去他家过夜 |
[07:03] | Oh, your first sleepover at a boy’s house. | 你第一次去男孩家过夜噢 |
[07:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:08] | Oh, can you… can you pop the trunk real quick? | 你能开下后备箱吗 |
[07:10] | Oh, just put it in the back seat. | 放后座就行 |
[07:12] | Just pop the trunk. You think Wesley’s still in there? | 打开后备箱 你觉得韦斯利还在那吗 |
[07:14] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[07:15] | Just open it. | 那就打开 |
[07:20] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[07:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:21] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天 |
[07:22] | What? | 什么 |
[07:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:25] | – The-the watch. – What? | -手表 -什么 |
[07:27] | The dead guy’s watch. | 那个死人的手表 |
[07:28] | The dead guy’s watch is in my trunk. | 那个死人的手表在我的后备箱 |
[07:29] | Oh, boy. Well… | 天哪 好吧 |
[07:33] | Okay, we need… | 好吧 我们要… |
[07:33] | We need… we need to get rid of it | 我们要把它处理掉 |
[07:34] | and-and bury it or burn it. | 埋了或是烧了 |
[07:36] | Or we need to throw it in the river. We need to get to a river! | 或是扔到河里 我们需要找条河 |
[07:38] | Okay, calm down, psycho. | 好了 冷静 神经病 |
[07:39] | I’ll get rid of it. Just hand it to me. | 我来处理它 把它递给我 |
[07:41] | No. I don’t want my prints on it. | 不 我不想我的指纹留在上面 |
[07:44] | You’re so paranoid. | 你真是疑神疑鬼 |
[07:45] | Then put my hand on it. | 那把我的手放在表上 |
[07:51] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[07:52] | It’s right here, right there. | 这里 就在那 |
[07:54] | – This? – Yes. | -这个吗 -是的 |
[07:59] | Well, um… | 好了… |
[08:00] | My lawyers went over everything, and while they say | 我的律师看过了所有东西 但他们说 |
[08:04] | it is probably the worst investment | 这可能是我们家的人 |
[08:05] | anyone in my family has ever made, uh… | 最糟糕的一次投资 |
[08:09] | they drafted these, so… | 他们起草了这些 所以… |
[08:11] | Just sign there, and I will take Guiding Hope off your hands. | 签了名 我就会从你那接手引导希望 |
[08:15] | You sure that you want to do this? | 你确定你想要接手引导希望吗 |
[08:16] | Guiding Hope is my life. | 引导希望是我的生命 |
[08:18] | Actually, it’s my life. | 其实 它是我的生命 |
[08:20] | And you two stoners made this decision | 你们两个瘾君子甚至没有经过我同意 |
[08:21] | without even consulting me? | 就做了决定 |
[08:23] | Well, the other option would be to shut down the business. | 另一种选择就是停止业务 |
[08:25] | Hank said you guys are bankrupt. | 汉克说你们破产了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I’m aware of our finances, Felix. | 我很清楚我们的财务状况 菲力克斯 |
[08:29] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry. I just… I’ve been going over everything, | 抱歉 我只是 所有事情都经由我手 |
[08:34] | and there’s been a lot of frivolous… spending. | 有很多零散支出 |
[08:36] | Frivolous spending? | 零散支出 |
[08:37] | For instance, the trash. | 例如 垃圾处理 |
[08:39] | You guys spend $400 a month on trash service, | 你们花了400美元买垃圾处理服务 |
[08:41] | but there’s a dump 1.7 miles away. | 但是1.7公里外就有个垃圾场 |
[08:44] | So it’s just stuff like that. | 就类似于这些事情 |
[08:45] | – I’m gonna punch him in the face… – Okay. | -我要给他脸上来一拳了 -好了 |
[08:47] | – right now, so… – Okay, all right. Here. | -就现在 所以 -好了 这样 |
[08:48] | We’re gonna go over all of this in a little bit. | 我们稍后再讨论这些 |
[08:50] | Uh, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:51] | But Joy didn’t sign. | 但是乔伊没有签字 |
[08:52] | Just give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | I can’t believe you sold the company to that little twerp. | 我不敢相信你把公司卖给那个讨厌鬼 |
[09:05] | Hey, we’re lucky that he’s still keeping us on. | 我们应该庆幸他还继续雇佣我们 |
[09:07] | Oh, yeah, lucky me. | 没错 我真幸运 |
[09:08] | You know, maybe he’ll put me on trash dump duty. | 你知道 或许他会安排我处理垃圾 |
[09:12] | I’m not signing those. | 我不会签字的 |
[09:19] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[09:21] | Just let it go. You’re not my boss. | 随它去吧 你不是我老板 |
[09:23] | I am, actually, and I really need you | 其实我是 而且我很需要你 |
[09:25] | to start showing up on time, and no more naps | 按时上班 不能打瞌睡 |
[09:28] | or cigarette breaks, okay? | 或是出来抽烟 好吗 |
[09:30] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[09:31] | Or… I’ll fire you. | 不然 我就炒了你 |
[09:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | Hey, Murphy. | 你好 茉菲 |
[09:54] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[09:56] | Just here to see Chels. | 只是来看看切尔丝 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I sort of put that together. | 我有把两者联系起来 |
[09:59] | She’s, uh… she’s just in the back. | 她在后台 |
[10:01] | Cool. | 很好 |
[10:02] | But how’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[10:03] | Did you get assigned a new case or whatever? | 你有被分配了新案子或其它什么吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:08] | How’s Chloe? | 克洛伊怎么样了 |
[10:10] | Good. She’s good. | 很好 她很好 |
[10:11] | Good. | 那就好 |
[10:12] | Well, tell her I said hi. | 代我向她问好 |
[10:12] | Yeah, will do. | 好的 我会的 |
[10:16] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[10:18] | Hey. | 来了 |
[10:21] | That your bag? | 那是你的包吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:25] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:26] | I thought we were gonna grab a drink. | 我以为我们要喝一杯 |
[10:28] | It’s okay. Let’s just go. | 没事 我们走吧 |
[10:32] | Come on, Pretzel. | 走了 脆饼 |
[10:36] | Bye, Dean. | 再见 迪恩 |
[10:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:51] | Okay, here we are. | 好的 我们到了 |
[10:54] | I already put a bowl of food and water out for Pretzel. | 我已经为脆饼准备了一碗食物和水 |
[11:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:04] | Okay, don’t laugh at me. | 好了 不要嘲笑我 |
[11:05] | What? | 什么 |
[11:06] | But I Googled how to show a blind person a new space. | 我上网查了一下如何向盲人介绍新地方 |
[11:10] | Oh, my God. You’re such a loser. | 我的天 你个笨蛋 |
[11:12] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[11:14] | All right. Okay, to your left is a wall. | 好了 你左边是墙 |
[11:17] | And on the floor there’s a shoe rack, so be careful. | 地上有个鞋架 所以小心点 |
[11:21] | Dart board. | 飞镖靶 |
[11:24] | Okay. Yep. | 好的 |
[11:25] | Be a coat rack. Wall. | 衣帽架 墙 |
[11:28] | And then you’re gonna come to a doorway. | 然后就是门廊 |
[11:30] | Yes. | 好的 |
[11:31] | And through the doorway is my bedroom | 穿过门廊就是我的卧室 |
[11:33] | – and the bathroom, – okay. | -和浴室 -好的 |
[11:35] | which is a glorious bathroom that only the two of us use. | 这个优秀的浴室只有我们两个用 |
[11:38] | Bathroom. Got it. | 浴室 知道了 |
[11:40] | And if you, uh, follow my voice, | 如果你 跟着我的声音走 |
[11:42] | over here is the couch, which I moved | 这里是沙发 我把它挪了一下 |
[11:45] | to be more like your apartment. | 位置更像你公寓的摆设 |
[11:49] | Where are you? Ow! | 你在哪 |
[11:52] | Oh, that is not where the coffee table is in my apartment. | 那可不是我公寓里咖啡桌的位置 |
[11:54] | Ah. I’m-I’m so sorry. Are you okay? Okay? | 我很抱歉 你没事吧 |
[11:56] | Yeah. Shin’s broken, but yeah, I’m fine. | 胫骨伤了 但我还好 |
[11:58] | Stupid table. I’m so sorry. | 愚蠢的桌子 我很抱歉 |
[11:59] | Um, luckily, I also Googled what to do | 幸运的是 我也上网查了一下 |
[12:03] | if a blind person crashes into something in a new space. | 如果盲人在新地方被碰了要怎么办 |
[12:06] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:08] | Get on my back. | 我背你 |
[12:09] | What? | 什么 |
[12:10] | I must take you to the bedroom immediately | 我必须马上带你去卧室 |
[12:11] | and remove all your clothes. | 然后脱掉你的衣服 |
[12:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:14] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[12:17] | Careful of my shin. | 小心我的胫骨 |
[12:24] | We never have the whole apartment to ourselves. | 我们从未拥有过整个公寓 |
[12:28] | Aren’t you loving this? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[12:32] | Mm. I’m… I’m sorry, baby. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[12:34] | I’m just… I’m still in my head. | 我只是 那事还在我脑海盘旋 |
[12:36] | You just need to take a deep breath. | 你只需深呼吸 |
[12:38] | It’ll help you relax. | 会让你放松下来的 |
[12:39] | A deep breath? | 深呼吸 |
[12:41] | I saw someone die. | 我看到有人死了 |
[12:44] | And what if… someone saw me? | 如果有人看到我怎么办 |
[12:47] | Worries are just prayers for things that you don’t want. | 忧虑只是为你不想要的东西祈祷 |
[12:50] | You can’t put negative thoughts out there. Hmm? | 你不能再把消极想法放进去 |
[12:56] | Okay, I don’t know why you can’t understand what a big deal this is. | 我不知道你为什么觉得这件事无关紧要 |
[13:01] | I just don’t think dwelling is gonna help. | 我只是觉得一直纠结没什么用 |
[13:13] | And before I knew it, h-he was right in front of me. | 在我发现之前 他就在我车前 |
[13:17] | I tried to brake, and… | 我尽力刹车了 而且… |
[13:20] | There was nothing you could have done. | 你无能为力 |
[13:22] | All right, we know that. | 好的 我们了解 |
[13:25] | We’re just trying to gather witnesses from the scene. | 我们只是想找现场的证人 |
[13:30] | Did you see anyone at all? | 你有没有看到别的人 |
[13:31] | Just some girl. | 只看到个女孩 |
[13:34] | I think she was coming to help him, | 我以为她是来帮他的 |
[13:36] | but when she saw what happened, she ran away. | 但当她看到发生的事情时 她就跑了 |
[13:39] | Do you remember what she looked like? | 你还记得她的样子吗 |
[13:55] | That’s Murphy’s roommate. | 那是茉菲的室友 |
[14:01] | All right, thank you guys for coming. | 好的 感谢大家的到来 |
[14:03] | Now, before we get started, | 现在 在我们开始之前 |
[14:06] | I want everyone to give a round of applause… | 我希望每个人都抱以掌声 |
[14:10] | …to Hank and Joy. | 给汉克和乔伊 |
[14:15] | They created a wonderful company. | 他们创建了一个很棒的公司 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | And, as we all probably have heard, | 正如大家所听闻的那样 |
[14:21] | there’s a new sheriff in town. | 镇上来了个新治安官 |
[14:27] | ‘Cause I bought… I bought the company. | 因为我买了… 买了这公司 |
[14:28] | Not yet. | 还没有呢 |
[14:30] | You guys already cashed the checks. | 可你们已经把支票兑现了啊 |
[14:31] | Uh, we’re still finalizing the paperwork, but it’s-it’s… | 我们还在弄那些文件 但是… |
[14:35] | It’ll be done shortly. Just continue, Felix. | 很快就会好了 你继续吧 菲力克斯 |
[14:37] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[14:40] | Now, I know I’m the boss now, | 现在呢 我知道我是老板了 |
[14:43] | but I just want you guys | 但我还是希望大家 |
[14:45] | to treat me like the same old Felix. | 还把我当成以前的菲利克斯 |
[14:47] | All right? | 好吗 |
[14:47] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:48] | Annoying then, annoying now. | 以前就招人烦 现在还是 |
[14:50] | Okay, that kind of behavior actually needs to stop. | 那样的举止可不能再继续下去了 |
[14:53] | Now… | 那么… |
[14:54] | Let’s talk toilet paper. | 我们来说说卫生纸 |
[14:57] | Now, I’m not pointing fingers… | 我可不是在说谁… |
[15:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:03] | Oh. Hi, Dea… uh, Officer. | 你好 迪… 警官 |
[15:09] | Great. Great. Okay, we’ll see you then. | 好 好的 我们到时候见 |
[15:13] | Okay. Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[15:17] | Okay. Tomorrow. Okay. | 明天 |
[15:22] | The other night, Jess told Chelsea | 有天晚上 杰丝告诉切尔茜 |
[15:24] | she forgot to charge her for a pop. | 她忘了收苏打水的钱了 |
[15:25] | Not exactly talking about a diabolical mastermind. | 这可不太像是个残忍的 处心积虑的人 |
[15:27] | She was ten feet away when Wesley got flattened by a truck. | 韦斯利就在她三米以外的地方被车撞翻 |
[15:30] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这不会是个巧合 |
[15:31] | She might know something about Tyson’s other killer. | 她也许有些杀泰森的另外一个凶手的线索 |
[15:34] | Chels. Hey, I didn’t s-see you there. | 切尔丝 我没看见你来了 |
[15:36] | Oh, is it okay? The front desk guy told me | 这样可以吗 前台的人告诉我 |
[15:38] | I could just come back. | 直接过来就行了 |
[15:39] | Yeah. No. Uh… let’s go eat. | 好 没事 咱们去吃东西吧 |
[15:41] | Wait a second. I can’t believe you guys actually use these. | 等一下 我真不相信你们真的用这些个东西 |
[15:44] | It looks like SVU. | 有点像《法律与秩序 特殊受害人》 |
[15:45] | Okay, you guys can head on out now. | 是吗 你们去吧 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:49] | Wait a second. Why is Jess’s picture on the board? | 等一下 为什么板上有杰丝的照片 |
[15:50] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:52] | Do you guys think she’s involved in Tyson’s murder? | 你们觉得她和泰森的被杀有关吗 |
[15:53] | No. We just think she might have some information. | 不是 我们只是觉得她可能有些线索 |
[15:55] | What kind of information? | 什么样的线索 |
[15:56] | Can you just forget everything you saw, please? | 你能把刚才看见的都忘了吗 |
[15:58] | I want one of those pictures of me. | 我也想要一张那样的照片 |
[16:00] | Can you get me one? | 你能给我来一张吗 |
[16:01] | Thanks for the heads-up, Tom. | 谢谢你的通报 汤姆 |
[16:02] | What exactly did he say? | 他是怎么说的 |
[16:04] | He said that someone saw me at the scene | 他说有人在现场看见我了 |
[16:06] | and that they had some questions for me | 还说他们有些问题想问问我 |
[16:08] | and that I need to come in. | 还有我需要过去一趟 |
[16:10] | Damn. Did they say who saw you? | 妈的 他们说了是谁看见你了吗 |
[16:11] | No. I mean, there was no one around. | 没有 周围没有人啊 |
[16:15] | The driver. | 司机 |
[16:17] | Oh, my God, the driver must have seen me | 我的天 司机一定是看见我了 |
[16:19] | after you guys went to the car. | 在你们去车那边之后 |
[16:21] | I told you to let me call the police. | 我告诉你们了 应该让我报警 |
[16:23] | Why didn’t you just get in the car and drive away? | 你为什么不直接上车然后走人呢 |
[16:25] | Well, I-I’m sorry, because I saw someone get flattened. | 真抱歉 因为我看见有人被撞扁了 |
[16:28] | Okay, stop. You guys. You need to fix this for her. | 停 你们俩 你们要帮她把事情搞定 |
[16:31] | Jess is not gonna go to jail because of me. | 杰丝不能因为我去坐牢 |
[16:34] | Jail? | 坐牢 |
[16:35] | No. You’re not. | 不会 你不会的 |
[16:36] | Sorry. You’re not gonna go to jail. | 抱歉 你不会去坐牢的 |
[16:38] | Just… these bimbos are gonna fix it. | 这两个蠢货会搞定的 |
[16:40] | Look, there’s no actual evidence, right? | 没有什么实打实的证据 对吧 |
[16:43] | Well, there’s the watch. | 有块表 |
[16:44] | What watch? | 什么表 |
[16:45] | His… I’ve… | 他的… 我已经… |
[16:46] | I got rid of it already. It was in her car. | 我已经扔了 表在她车里 |
[16:48] | Okay. We’re good. | 那就行了 |
[16:48] | My car. | 我的车 |
[16:51] | Oh, my God. My car. | 我的天啊 我的车 |
[16:52] | They’re gonna, like, find his DNA | 他们会在我的车里找到 |
[16:55] | or whatever in my car. | 他的DNA之类的东西的 |
[16:56] | I’ll fix the car, okay? I got a guy. | 我会把车搞定 我有个人 |
[16:58] | Great. Guy. I love “A guy.” | 太好了 有个人 我喜欢”我有个人” |
[17:00] | I’m gonna use “A guy” now. | 正是我需要”我有个人”的时候 |
[17:01] | I’m not… I’m not cut out for this. | 我… 这种事我干不来 |
[17:04] | What am I gonna tell the police? | 我怎么和警察说啊 |
[17:06] | We’ll come up with a story. | 我们来编个故事 |
[17:08] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[17:10] | What? | 什么 |
[17:11] | She can’t lie. | 她不会说谎话 |
[17:12] | She twitches her nose. It’s, like, a whole thing. | 她会皱鼻子 很麻烦的 |
[17:15] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[17:16] | No. | 不是 |
[17:20] | Oh, man. | 我去 |
[17:25] | And I got in my car, | 然后我就上了车 |
[17:26] | and I drove away. | 我开走了 |
[17:29] | You did it again. | 你又来了 |
[17:31] | I did? | 又皱了 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:33] | I’m never gonna get away with this. | 我是没办法混过去了 |
[17:35] | Hey, don’t manifest that. | 别太刻意 |
[17:36] | What? | 什么 |
[17:37] | I mean, I just… I told you | 我就是… 告诉过你 |
[17:39] | to think positively, and you didn’t, | 要乐观地想 可你没这样 |
[17:42] | and look where you are. | 看看结果怎么样 |
[17:44] | You think me getting called into the police station | 你觉得我被叫去警察局问话 |
[17:47] | is ’cause I manifested it? | 是因为我表露了 |
[17:49] | How else do you explain it? | 除了这个还有什么解释呢 |
[17:51] | I don’t know. | 那可能还有 |
[17:52] | A… A million other ways. | 上百万种别的解释吧 |
[17:56] | Vanessa, I don’t… I don’t have time | 温妮莎 我没… 没时间 |
[17:58] | for your hippy garbage right now. | 听你的嬉皮废话了 |
[18:00] | My hippy garbage? | 我的嬉皮废话 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:03] | Okay. Forgive me for trying to help you. | 原谅我想要帮你吧 |
[18:05] | No. If you wanted to help me, you would listen to me, | 如果你想要帮我 你就应该倾听我的话 |
[18:09] | and you would hug me. | 你就应该抱抱我 |
[18:12] | You’re, like, the worst lesbian in the entire universe. | 你简直就是全宇宙最差劲的女同了 |
[18:14] | Well, maybe because I’m not, like, an actual lesbian. | 也许那是因为我不是真正的女同吧 |
[18:20] | Okay. Whoa. Jess, I didn’t… | 杰丝 我不是… |
[18:22] | No, it’s-it’s fine. | 没事 没关系 |
[18:25] | I will just manifest that I’m not a phase for you | 我想表露的是我并不是你生命里的一个阶段 |
[18:30] | and we will be so happy together. | 我们在一起会很幸福的 |
[18:32] | What I meant is I love you. | 我想说的是 我爱你 |
[18:38] | Okay? I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:39] | I… | 我… |
[18:40] | – I’m… – No. | -我… -不要 |
[18:41] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[18:51] | The whole, uh, normal couple thing lasted all of one night. | 这个什么正常情侣的事也就持续个一晚上吧 |
[18:54] | Oh, come on, we’re getting the car repaired. | 行了 我们会把车弄好的 |
[18:56] | That’s totally normal. | 那很正常啊 |
[18:57] | Uh, we’re getting a dead guy’s DNA | 我们在把一个死人的DNA |
[18:59] | out of my best friend’s trunk. | 从我最好的朋友的后备箱里抹掉 |
[19:00] | We’re having a group hang. | 我们大家一起耍 |
[19:02] | That’s something. | 那还不错 |
[19:04] | How’s Jess look? | 杰丝看着怎么样 |
[19:05] | – Go again. – Okay. | -再来一遍 好 |
[19:08] | I follow Murphy using an app. | 我通过一个应用来跟踪茉菲 |
[19:10] | Come on, Jess, that’s not even a lie. | 好了 杰丝 这本身连句谎话都不能算 |
[19:12] | I know! It’s ’cause my brain knows that it’s leading to a lie. | 我知道 但它让我的脑细胞听出后面要说谎 |
[19:16] | All right. Just go again. | 好了 再来一遍吧 |
[19:18] | All right? You got this. | 你没事的 |
[19:19] | No. I suck at this. | 不会 我蠢透了 |
[19:22] | Yeah, you do. | 确实 |
[19:23] | All right. You may not be telling the whole truth, | 好吧 你也许没有把所有的事实都讲出来 |
[19:26] | but you’re telling a version of it. | 但你所说的是其中一部分 |
[19:28] | Right. | 是吧 |
[19:30] | – Yeah. – So? | -对 – 那又怎么样 |
[19:31] | So, y-you feel terrible about what happened that day, right? | 你对那天出的事感到很不好 对不对 |
[19:36] | There. Right there. | 对 就是那样 |
[19:38] | Make them see that. | 让他们也看见你的难过 |
[19:40] | When you tell the story, think about what actually happened. | 当你把那编的故事讲出来时 想想真实的事 |
[19:44] | Darnell, I do not want to think about what actually happened. | 达内尔 我不想去想真正发生了什么 |
[19:46] | I’m trying to move on. | 我在努力放下呢 |
[19:47] | Maybe move on after tomorrow. | 明天以后再说放下的事吧 |
[19:59] | Jess, the man who hit Wesley I.D.’d you at the scene. | 杰丝 撞死韦斯利的人在现场认出你了 |
[20:03] | Can you tell us why you were there? | 你能告诉我们你为什么要去那吗 |
[20:04] | Yes. | 好 |
[20:06] | Um, I track Murphy using an app. | 我通过一个应用去追踪茉菲 |
[20:11] | And, on that day, I saw that she was kind of | 那天 我看见她 |
[20:15] | far out of town, so I-I got nervous and I called her. | 出城很远 我就慌了神 给她打了电话 |
[20:23] | And I was nervous because she wasn’t picking up, | 她不接电话 于是我就紧张了 |
[20:26] | so I decided to leave work and track her. | 因此我决定我要离开公司去找她 |
[20:32] | And, of course, at that time, | 当然 在当时 |
[20:33] | I didn’t know that Wesley had her phone. | 我并不知道她的手机在韦斯利手里 |
[20:38] | So, when I got to the spot | 然后我到了地图显示的 |
[20:41] | that the app said she was at, | 她所在的位置 |
[20:43] | I got out of my car, | 我从车里下来 |
[20:45] | and I didn’t see her anywhere. | 四处都没看见她 |
[20:50] | But you saw Wesley. | 但是你看见韦斯利了 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:55] | That’s when I saw Wesley. | 我就是那时候看见的韦斯利 |
[20:56] | But then he took off, | 但是后来他跑了 |
[20:58] | like he was running from someone or something. | 就像是在躲什么人似的 |
[21:06] | And he wasn’t… He… | 而且他…他 |
[21:08] | He wasn’t looking where he was going, and he… | 他当时没看路 然后他就 |
[21:11] | That’s when he got hit by the car. | 他就是那时候被车撞的 |
[21:18] | And I was so… | 我特别 |
[21:19] | I was so scared, because I thought he had… | 我特别害怕 因为我以为他已经 |
[21:23] | I thought he had done something to Murphy. | 我以为他已经对茉菲下手了 |
[21:26] | So I got in my car, | 所以我就上了车 |
[21:27] | and I went to go find my friend. | 去找我朋友了 |
[21:31] | I’m so… And I know I should have called the police, | 我实在 我知道应该报警 |
[21:33] | and I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:35] | I’m so, so sorry I didn’t do that, | 我真的真的很抱歉没有报警 |
[21:36] | but it was just… | 但是当时 |
[21:38] | It was the last thing on my mind at that point. | 在那时候我实在没想起来 |
[21:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[21:43] | I just really needed to find my friend. | 我真的需要找到我的朋友 |
[21:46] | It’s okay, Jess. | 没关系 杰丝 |
[21:49] | You should have called us, | 你应该给我们打电话的 |
[21:50] | but failing to report an accident | 但是没有上报事故 |
[21:53] | is not a crime in itself. | 本身并不是犯罪 |
[21:58] | So I can go? | 那我可以走了吗 |
[22:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[22:04] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:12] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:13] | There’s no way that girl killed anyone. | 这个女孩绝对不可能杀人 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:23] | There she is. | 她来啦 |
[22:26] | Yeah, baby. | 真棒 宝贝 |
[22:32] | Dude, I cried. | 天呐 我哭了 |
[22:35] | You cried? | 你哭了 |
[22:35] | No. What? | 不是吧 什么 |
[22:36] | – Jess. – Yeah. | -杰丝 -对 |
[22:37] | Like, actual tears. | 实打实的眼泪 |
[22:39] | I told you you could pull it off. | 我就说了你能成功 |
[22:41] | This feels weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[22:42] | Like, I know how to lie, and I don’t… | 我知道怎么撒谎了 我不 |
[22:45] | I don’t know what to do with this new power. | 我不知道该怎么使用这个新能力 |
[22:47] | All right, y’all. I’m headed home. | 好了 我要回家了 |
[22:49] | Hey, I just… | 我 |
[22:51] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[22:53] | Yeah, anytime. | 不用谢 |
[22:53] | Well, I’m hoping that this is, | 我希望这种事 |
[22:54] | like, a onetime thing, but… | 只需要做这一次 但是 |
[22:55] | – Right. Right. – Thank you. | -好 好 -谢谢你 |
[22:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:59] | We’re gonna… we’re gonna head out, too. | 我们也 我们也走了 |
[23:01] | What? Really? Why? | 什么 真的吗 为什么 |
[23:03] | Yeah, because you said Vanessa’s on her way here, | 对 因为你说温妮莎要过来了 |
[23:04] | and after what she said to you, | 她对你说了那种话 |
[23:05] | I might punch her in the face. | 我可能会打她一拳 |
[23:07] | No, dude, it’s fine. | 别 没关系 |
[23:09] | It’s not fine, Jess. She knows you’re insecure | 怎么能没关系 杰丝 她明明知道 |
[23:11] | about how you’re the first girl she’s dated, | 她这是第一次和女人在一起让你很没安全感 |
[23:12] | and she’s, like, throwing it in your face. | 而她却 用这件事难为你 |
[23:15] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[23:17] | It is true. | 就是这样 |
[23:20] | – We’ll see you later, okay? – Okay. | -回见 好吗 -好了 |
[23:21] | Bye, Jess. | 再见 杰丝 |
[23:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:23] | Good job today. | 今天干得不错 |
[23:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | You want another one? | 你想再来一杯吗 |
[23:33] | 我在林斯莫尔 要给你点个喝的吗 你还来吗 你在吗 这个文件要了我的命了 今天去不成了 明天见 | |
[23:40] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:42] | No. | 不好 |
[23:44] | I hate today. | 我讨厌今天 |
[23:52] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:53] | What? | 什么 |
[23:55] | You can’t tell anybody I told you this, | 你不能跟别人说是我告诉你的 |
[23:58] | but I happen to have some inside info. | 我碰巧有些内部消息 |
[24:01] | Dean doesn’t think you’re Tyson’s other killer. | 迪恩觉得你不是杀死泰勒的另一个凶手 |
[24:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:09] | Vanessa. | 温妮莎 |
[24:12] | Sorry. Go back. | 不好意思 往前倒 |
[24:15] | Tyson’s other killer? | 杀死泰森的另一个凶手 |
[24:17] | Apparently there’s, like, two people involved. | 很明显 这件事牵涉到两个人 |
[24:18] | Why did you just tell me that? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[24:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:20] | I don’t know. Because I thought that you were | 我不知道 我还以为你这么沮丧 |
[24:21] | upset because you thought you were a suspect, | 是因为你被列为嫌犯了 |
[24:23] | and I was trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:24] | Chelsea. | 切尔茜 |
[24:25] | What am I gonna tell Murphy? | 我该怎么跟茉菲说 |
[24:27] | She’s just now starting to move on. | 她刚刚开始放下了 |
[24:29] | You can’t tell Murphy anything, okay? | 你什么都不能告诉茉菲 |
[24:31] | Dean is gonna kill me. | 迪恩会杀了我的 |
[24:32] | Oh, right, like I just can’t tell Murphy this. | 是吗 我就不能告诉茉菲吗 |
[24:35] | This is the most important thing to her in the world, | 世界上对她来说最重要的事情 |
[24:38] | finding out who killed Tyson. | 就是查清楚谁杀了泰森 |
[24:39] | Just let Dean figure it out, okay? | 让迪恩去调查就好了 |
[24:43] | Murphy never should have been doing this in the first place. | 一开始这就不是茉菲该做的事情 |
[24:45] | Hello. Drink. | 喂 酒 |
[24:48] | H-Hang on. I hate dudes. | 等会 我讨厌男人 |
[24:52] | Is anyone sitting here? | 这里有人吗 |
[24:53] | No. | 没有 |
[24:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:02] | So, how’s your night? | 今晚过得怎么样 |
[25:05] | Oh. Uh, yeah, just great. Yours? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[25:08] | Mm, terrible. | 太惨了 |
[25:10] | I just went on the worst date ever. | 我经历了这辈子最惨的一天 |
[25:11] | This girl brought me to her improv show. | 有个妹子带我去看她的即兴表演 |
[25:19] | So I need a million drinks. | 我要大喝特喝 |
[25:23] | Can I get you one? | 能给你买杯酒吗 |
[25:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:59] | You want to grab breakfast or something? | 你想吃点早饭吗 |
[26:03] | S-Sure. Um, yeah. | 好啊 好 |
[26:07] | That’s fun. | 真有意思 |
[26:08] | Uh, just… just give me one teeny, tiny second, okay? | 等我一小小会 好吗 |
[26:17] | What the hell is your problem? | 你什么毛病 |
[26:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:22] | Okay, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:24] | About what? | 做什么 |
[26:24] | I have a girl in there. | 我屋里有个姑娘 |
[26:27] | What? | 什么 |
[26:27] | A girl. | 一个姑娘 |
[26:28] | I have a girl in my bedroom who’s not Vanessa. | 我卧室里有个姑娘 不是温妮莎 |
[26:31] | Jessica Damon. You slut. | 我操 杰丝 你真浪 |
[26:34] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:35] | You cheating slut. | 你个偷吃的小浪蹄子 |
[26:36] | Murphy, I just… And she won’t leave. | 茉菲 我 她不肯走 |
[26:40] | I mean, she wants to go to breakfast. | 她想吃早饭 |
[26:41] | Who wants to get breakfast after a one-night stand? | 谁会在一夜情之后想一起吃早饭 |
[26:43] | Lesbians. | 女同 |
[26:44] | Oh, she’s a real lesbian? | 她是货真价实的女同吗 |
[26:45] | Murphy, shut up. | 茉菲 闭嘴 |
[26:46] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:47] | Okay. I just… Please, please help me. | 我 求你帮帮我吧 |
[26:50] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[26:51] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[26:52] | Okay, I’ll handle it. | 好 我来解决 |
[26:53] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:54] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[27:04] | Why are you leaving? | 你为什么要走 |
[27:05] | I’m not leaving. Shh. | 我不是要走 别说话 |
[27:08] | Hang on. | 等着 |
[27:13] | Surprise, baby. I’m home early. | 惊喜 宝贝 我提前回家啦 |
[27:18] | Who is that? | 这是谁 |
[27:19] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[27:22] | I leave town for two days, | 我就离开了两天 |
[27:23] | and you sleep with some whore?! | 你就跟小婊子睡了 |
[27:27] | It’s because I’m blind, isn’t it? | 就因为我是个瞎子 是吧 |
[27:29] | No. | 不是 |
[27:30] | You cheated on your poor, innocent, | 你背着你可怜的 天真的 |
[27:33] | disabled girlfriend? | 残疾女朋友偷吃 |
[27:36] | That is cold. | 你太狠心了 |
[27:48] | There you go. | 好了 |
[27:49] | Easy-peasy. | 小菜一碟 |
[27:52] | You’re ridiculous. | 你真是令人震惊 |
[27:52] | Well, you’re a cheater. | 你都出轨了 |
[27:54] | And my boyfriend’s sleeping in my room. | 我的男友在我房间里睡觉 |
[27:56] | What is happening? | 这世界怎么了 |
[27:57] | I know. | 就是 |
[27:59] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个坏人 |
[28:00] | It’s fine. Happens. | 没关系 正常 |
[28:01] | What am I gonna say to Vanessa? | 我要怎么和温妮莎说 |
[28:03] | Wait, you still want to be with her? | 你还想和她一起吗 |
[28:04] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:06] | No, I don’t have time for you to be all anti-Vanessa right now. | 不 我没时间和你一起吐槽温妮莎 |
[28:09] | I need to fix this. | 我要弥补 |
[28:10] | You know what, just… | 你知道吗 你就… |
[28:12] | You don’t have to tell her anything. | 你不用把任何事都告诉她 |
[28:13] | You can lie now. | 你现在会撒谎了 |
[28:14] | I can do that? | 我可以吗 |
[28:15] | Well, you don’t have to tell everyone everything, | 你不用告诉任何人任何事 |
[28:17] | especially if it’s not gonna do them any good. | 也别是那些事对他们来说不好的时候 |
[28:19] | That’s what you would want? | 你会希望不知道吗 |
[28:21] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[28:25] | But, like… how was it? | 但是…感觉怎么样 |
[28:28] | I mean, from what I remember, it was… | 我记得… |
[28:32] | amazing. | 很棒 |
[28:35] | Welcome to the dark side. | 欢迎来到黑暗世界 |
[28:48] | Felix, what the hell are you doing here? | 菲力克斯 你在这里干什么 |
[28:50] | Taking the trash to the dump. | 把垃圾送去垃圾场 |
[28:52] | It’s Saturday. | 今天是周六 |
[28:54] | Well, I can’t be seen | 我不能被员工看到 |
[28:55] | in front of my employees knee-deep in garbage. | 埋头在垃圾桶里干活 |
[28:58] | I have optics to think about. | 我要考虑形象 |
[29:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[29:01] | I, uh, forgot to water the plants yesterday, so… | 我昨天忘记给绿植加水了 所以… |
[29:04] | Oh, I watered them. | 我加好了 |
[29:12] | You did. | 你真的加了 |
[29:13] | Yeah. Noticed they were dry. | 是的 我发现它们没浇水 |
[29:17] | Done with that? | 吃好了吗 |
[29:21] | You really love this place, don’t you? | 你真的很爱这个地方 对吗 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:25] | I don’t know. I guess I just really like being here. | 我也不知道 我想我就是喜欢在这里 |
[29:28] | Never really had that anywhere else. | 其他地方都没有这种感觉 |
[29:30] | I guess this sort of feels like home. | 我觉得有种家的感觉 |
[29:35] | I suppose… | 我想 |
[29:37] | if I’m gonna give Guiding Hope over to anyone, | 如果我要将引导希望交给别人 |
[29:39] | I should give it to someone who cares | 那我就该交给一个 |
[29:41] | about it as much as I do. | 和我一样上心的人 |
[29:43] | Are you being for real right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[29:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:49] | I’ll sign the stupid papers. | 我会签署那些该死的文件 |
[29:50] | Joy, you will not regret it. | 乔伊 你不会后悔的 |
[29:52] | I know I can save this place. | 我知道我可以拯救这个地方 |
[29:54] | I know you will, too. | 我知道你会的 |
[29:56] | That’s kind of why I’m so angry. | 这也是我为什么这么生气的原因 |
[30:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:07] | Can I ask you something, boss to… uh, former boss? | 作为老板和前老板 我能问你些事吗 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:11] | What do you do about Murphy? | 我该怎么处理茉菲 |
[30:13] | I-I told her yesterday | 我昨天和她说 |
[30:14] | if she didn’t show up she’d be fired… | 如果她不来就炒了她 |
[30:16] | – And then she didn’t show up. – Yeah, been there. | -结果她没来 -常有的事 |
[30:19] | I mean, I don’t want to fire her, | 我不想炒了她 |
[30:20] | but how can I get her to treat me | 但是我要怎么让她 |
[30:22] | with the respect that I so deeply deserve? | 给我我应得的尊重 |
[30:24] | Felix, I have been dealing with this for 27 years. | 菲力克斯 我都头疼了27年 |
[30:28] | She never will. Let it go. | 她永远不会的 别想了 |
[30:33] | No, I don’t accept that. | 不 我不接受 |
[30:35] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[30:41] | This place really tries to sell the American dream. | 这地方真是想好好兜售美国梦 |
[30:44] | Get a barbecue, a couple kids… | 有烧烤 几个孩子 |
[30:47] | some weird lamps… | 一些奇怪的灯 |
[30:49] | And then you’ll be happy. | 然后你就开心了 |
[30:51] | It’s so manipulative. | 真是太假了 |
[30:53] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[30:56] | All right, we’re in business. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[30:59] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:00] | Pardon me. Sorry about that. Excuse me. | 不好意思 很抱歉 不好意思 |
[31:06] | Hmm. I think this could be the one. | 我觉得应该就是这个了 |
[31:08] | Let’s test this one out. Come on. | 我们来试试 来 |
[31:09] | – Found one? – Yep. | -找到中意的了 -嗯 |
[31:14] | Okay. Hang on one sec. Oh, my God. | 好 等一下 天啊 |
[31:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:19] | Good? All right, this way. | 好了吗 这边 |
[31:25] | Feel. | 感受一下 |
[31:30] | Coffee table. | 咖啡桌 |
[31:39] | Hey, I think I could run my shins into this bad boy all day. | 我觉得我可以撞上这家伙一整天 |
[31:43] | I think we found the one. | 我觉得就是它了 |
[31:45] | Great. | 太好了 |
[31:46] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[31:48] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[31:49] | Actually, I wanted to grab a blender | 其实既然我们都来了 |
[31:51] | while we’re here, if that’s okay. | 我还想买个搅拌器 |
[31:52] | It’ll take five minutes. | 只要五分钟 |
[31:53] | Don’t think I really have a choice, so… | 我觉得我别无选择 所以 |
[31:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:58] | Over here. | 这边 |
[32:02] | You seem better. | 你看上去好多了 |
[32:06] | It’s a wonder what a good night’s sleep will do. | 一晚安稳的睡眠真的很神奇 |
[32:13] | What do you want for dinner? | 你晚餐想吃什么 |
[32:14] | Kind of feeling like sush’. | 有点想吃寿司 |
[32:17] | Yeah. Sush’ sounds great. | 嗯 寿司听上去不错 |
[32:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:33] | Oh, these feel nice. | 这些感觉不错 |
[32:36] | I think they’re limestone. | 我觉得这是石灰岩的 |
[32:37] | Fancy. | 不错 |
[32:41] | You look good in this kitchen. | 你在这厨房里看上去真棒 |
[32:42] | I look good in a kitchen? | 我在厨房里看起来很棒 |
[32:45] | Are you from, like, the 1950s? | 你是50年代的人吗 |
[32:48] | You know what I meant. | 你懂我的意思 |
[32:49] | Just get your blender. Let’s go home. | 拿上你的搅拌器 咱们回去吧 |
[32:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:10] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[33:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:43] | I’m on the couch! | 我在沙发上 |
[33:48] | Hello, hello. | 你好啊 |
[33:51] | Okay. Geez, you’re happy. | 天啊 你可真开心 |
[33:54] | I just had a good day. | 我今天过得很棒 |
[33:56] | Yeah, well, I lied to Vanessa. | 我骗了温妮莎 |
[34:00] | Wow. And? | 然后呢 |
[34:02] | She bought it. | 她信了 |
[34:04] | I’m, like, horrified at how easy it was. | 我竟然这么轻易地撒谎了 |
[34:08] | My little sociopath. | 我的小反社会分子 |
[34:14] | I just can’t believe… | 我真不敢相信… |
[34:16] | it’s all over, you know? | 都结束了 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:20] | It’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[34:24] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:30] | I can lie to the cops | 我可以骗那些警察 |
[34:31] | and I can lie to Vanessa, but… | 我可以骗凡妮莎 但是 |
[34:35] | I can’t lie to you. | 我骗不了你 |
[34:37] | What? What are you lying to me about? | 什么 你能骗我什么 |
[34:40] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[34:42] | Tyson’s case isn’t closed. | 泰森的案子还没有结 |
[34:44] | Wesley didn’t do it alone. | 韦斯利不是一个人干的 |
[34:47] | Two people killed him. | 是两个人杀了他 |
[34:52] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[34:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:56] | Chelsea told me. | 切尔茜告诉我的 |
[34:58] | Who would work with Wesley? | 谁会和韦斯利合作 |
[34:59] | I don’t know, Murph. | 我不知道 茉菲 |
[35:03] | Wait, what about his watch? | 等等 他的手表呢 |
[35:05] | His w… Wesley’s watch? | 他的…韦斯利的手表吗 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:09] | You told me you got rid of it. | 你告诉我你都处理掉了 |
[35:10] | No, I did. I-I… I threw it away at work. | 是的 我…我在上班的时候扔掉了 |
[35:12] | Uh, that was your big plan? | 这就是你的大计划吗 |
[35:14] | I-I thought… I thought you would, like, | 我以为…我以为你会 |
[35:16] | dissolve it in acid or something. | 用酸溶解掉什么的 |
[35:17] | Who do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁 |
[35:18] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[35:20] | That watch might have information about Tyson on it. | 那手表上很可能有泰森的信息 |
[35:22] | Okay? Those things get, like, calls and texts, right? | 有那种电话或者短信什么的 |
[35:26] | Yeah. But I don’t… | 嗯 但我不… |
[35:31] | Can you drive me to Guiding Hope, please? | 你能载我去引导希望吗 |
[35:39] | Sometimes people can cheat when they do that. | 有时候 这是可以作弊的 |
[35:40] | Like, they pretend they’re about to go. | 他们假装要抽手 |
[35:42] | So this is unfair. | 所以这并不公平 |
[35:43] | I know, but you can, like, see that coming. | 我知道 但是你能看得出来 |
[35:45] | No, I can’t see it. | 不 我看不出来 |
[35:46] | That’s why it’s unfair. | 所以这才不公平 |
[35:47] | You actually have an advantage, like… | 你其实有优势 |
[35:48] | How do I have an advantage? | 我怎么会有优势 |
[35:49] | ‘Cause you’re better at, | 因为你比我 |
[35:49] | like, feeling it out than I am. | 更能先感觉到 |
[35:51] | – No, I’m not. Go. – Okay. | -不 我没有 -好吧 |
[35:53] | Ow! That hurts. | 好疼 |
[35:54] | I didn’t think I was gonna get you. | 我没想到我真能打到你 |
[35:55] | Don’t do it like… That hurts. | 不要…好疼 |
[35:56] | I overestimated your-your skill level. | 我高估了你的水平 |
[35:58] | – Okay, go again, go again. – Okay. | -好吧 再来 再来 -好吧 |
[36:01] | – I got your pinkie. Yes, I did. – N-No, you didn’t. | -我打到你的 小指了 打到了 -不 你没有 |
[36:03] | – Got your pinkie. Stop. – No, you missed. You’re a cheater. | -打到你小指了 -不 没打到 你作弊 |
[36:05] | – Cheater. – No. You know I got… | -作弊 -不 你知道我… |
[36:06] | – No, you missed. – Yo, Ty. | -不 你没打到 -泰 |
[36:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[36:11] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[36:12] | Yeah, it’s, um… it’s work-related. | 嗯…工作上的事 |
[36:14] | Just stay here for a sec. | 等我一下 |
[36:19] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[36:21] | You think it’s gonna be that easy? | 你以为能这么简单吗 |
[36:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:24] | Look, man, I’m just trying to figure out | 伙计 我就想知道 |
[36:25] | how we both got popped on the same thing | 我们怎么因为同一件事被抓了 |
[36:28] | and you got out in, what, an hour. | 然后你过一个小时就被放出来了 |
[36:30] | Meanwhile, I did two months. | 而我蹲了两个月 |
[36:33] | I’m a minor. | 我未成年 |
[36:35] | Or did you roll on someone? | 还是说你有什么内应 |
[36:37] | I didn’t roll, man. | 我没有 伙计 |
[36:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:54] | They’re all empty. | 全是空的 |
[36:55] | Seriously? | 搞什么 |
[36:56] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这一点都说不通啊 |
[36:57] | The trash guy comes on Tuesdays. | 收垃圾的人周二才来 |
[36:58] | Why don’t you ask our new boss. | 你为什么不问问我们的新上司 |
[36:59] | He’s the one that’s m-messing with everything. | 是他搞砸了所有事 |
[37:02] | Why did two people want to kill Tyson? | 为什么有两个人想杀了泰森 |
[37:04] | How does even one person want to kill Tyson? | 连有一个想杀了泰森都很不可思议 |
[37:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:09] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:11] | Felix is our new trash man, | 菲力克斯是我们新的收垃圾的 |
[37:13] | and he took everything to the dump an hour ago. | 他一小时前把所有东西都送到垃圾场了 |
[37:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:20] | Well, do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[37:23] | No, Murphy, I don’t see it. | 不 茉菲 我没看到 |
[37:29] | Oh. I’ve washed my hair four times, | 我洗了四遍手 |
[37:32] | and I still feel disgusting. | 还是觉得好恶心 |
[37:34] | I just need to lie down for a minute. | 我需要躺一下 |
[37:42] | We’re by the back door, aren’t we? | 我们就在后门边 对吧 |
[37:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:48] | Where the hell is my bench? | 我的长凳哪里去了 |
[37:50] | Until you start coming to work on time, | 在你回来好好工作之前 |
[37:52] | no bench privileges. | 不得享用长凳特权 |
[37:57] | Where am I supposed to nap? | 那我要在哪里小憩 |
[37:58] | Yeah, that’s kind of the point. | 那就是重点所在 |
[38:00] | Could you be any more annoying? | 你能不能更烦人一点 |
[38:02] | How about three words– | 不如给我一句话 |
[38:03] | weekly performance review. | 每周表现汇报 |
[38:05] | I don’t have a performance to review. | 我没什么表现好汇报的 |
[38:06] | Can you just put my bench back, please? | 能不能把我的长凳放回去 |
[38:08] | It’s not your bench. It’s my bench, because I own the bench. | 那不是你的长凳 那是我的 因为那是我的 |
[38:11] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思了 |
[38:13] | I have a meeting with our new courier. | 我要和我的新信差开会去了 |
[38:15] | Felix, | 菲力克斯 |
[38:17] | where did you get that watch? | 你这块表是哪里来的 |
[38:18] | What-what watch? | 什么表 |
[38:20] | This watch? Isn’t it awesome? | 这块表吗 是不是很棒 |
[38:21] | Found it in the trash. | 在垃圾堆里找到的 |
[38:23] | Dude’s super popular, too. | 这主人还很受欢迎 |
[38:24] | Keeps getting all these sexy texts from all these ladies. | 不停地有女士给他聊骚 |
[38:26] | I’m flirting with one. | 我正在和一个聊呢 |
[38:29] | I-I haven’t told her it’s not him yet, but… | 我还没告诉她不是本人 但是 |
[38:33] | You’re right. I should. I should do that. Okay. | 你说得对 我应该说的 好吧 |
[38:37] | Hey, uh, see you, guys. Bye. | 回头见 |
[38:50] | What you got? | 你点了什么 |
[38:52] | Veggie. | 蔬菜披萨 |
[38:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | You’re blocking the game. | 你挡着我看比赛了 |
[38:56] | You weren’t watching the game anyway. | 反正你也没有在看比赛 |
[38:57] | Come on, I’m hungry! | 拜托 我好饿 |
[38:58] | Mmm. So? | 所以呢 |
[38:59] | Come here, girl. | 过来 姑娘 |
[39:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:34] | 14 unread texts. Ongoing text to Tyson. | 14条未读短信 正在播放给泰森的短信 |
[39:37] | Parker at 12:04 pm. | 晚上12点04分停车场见 |
[39:46] | Dinner’s served. | 晚餐好了 |
[39:50] | Oh. Here. | 给 |
[39:54] | Hang on. What? | 等等 什么 |
[39:56] | I had a spare key made. | 我多做了一把钥匙 |
[39:59] | That way, you can come and go whenever. | 这样你随时都能来这里了 |
[40:01] | You know, now that you’re feeling | 反正你现在也 |
[40:02] | comfortable here and all. | 习惯这里了 |
[40:03] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[40:05] | Sure. | 好 |
[40:06] | Let’s eat. | 吃吧 |
[40:07] | Hang on. Jess told me that Wesley texted Tyson | 等等 杰丝告诉我韦斯利在泰森死前两天 |
[40:10] | two days before the murder, | 给他发过信息 |
[40:11] | telling him to meet him at Pearl Court. | 告诉他在珍珠苑见 |
[40:13] | Do you know what that is? Have you been there? | 你知道那是什么吗 你去过那里吗 |
[40:15] | Yeah, I mean, I’ve been there once or twice. | 嗯 去过一两次 |
[40:16] | It’s a Chinese restaurant. | 那是家中国餐馆 |
[40:18] | Now, let’s eat. Come on. | 我们吃东西吧 |
[40:21] | Okay, I need to go see Dean. | 不 我得去找迪恩 |
[40:23] | He won’t call me back, so I need to force him to talk to me. | 他不回电 我得逼他和我说说 |
[40:25] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[40:27] | Well, I need to find out if he knows who else killed Tyson. | 我要查出他知不知道杀死泰森的另一个人是谁 |
[40:29] | And that can’t wait until tomorrow? | 你就不能等到明天吗 |
[40:31] | I thought we were gonna be like… | 我以为我们能像 |
[40:33] | a normal couple, you know? | 普通情侣一样 |
[40:35] | That’s not me, Max. | 我不是那样的 麦克斯 |
[40:37] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[40:38] | Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好了 明天见吧 |
[40:40] | Come on. Good. Up. | 走吧 乖 起来 |
[40:49] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[40:51] | Thanks for returning all of my phone calls. | 谢谢你给我回电 |
[40:54] | Why didn’t you tell me Tyson had another killer? | 你为什么不告诉我还有一个人合作杀了泰森 |
[40:56] | Forward, Pretzel. | 往前 卷饼 |
[41:01] | Won’t you come in? | 你要不先进来吧 |
[41:01] | You should have told me. | 你应该告诉我的 |
[41:03] | Despite what you think, Murphy, | 不管你怎么想的 茉菲 |
[41:05] | I don’t have to tell you everything. | 我没什么东西好告诉你的 |
[41:07] | Or anything, at all. | 任何事都不用告诉你 |
[41:08] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:09] | I shouldn’t have gone to the mall. | 我不应该去商场的 |
[41:14] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[41:15] | We told you you were safe, so that’s… it’s on me, too. | 我们告诉过你你很安全 所以也怪我 |
[41:18] | Okay, I was thinking | 好吧 我在考虑 |
[41:20] | either Bring It On or Mamma Mia 2. | 要么《啦啦队长》 要么《妈妈咪呀2》 |
[41:23] | Both of those movies suck. | 这两部都很烂 |
[41:26] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[41:27] | Hi, Chlo. | 克洛 |
[41:30] | Can she stay for movie night? | 她能留下来一起看电影之夜吗 |
[41:31] | No, no, no. I wouldn’t want to intrude | 不不不 我可不想打扰你们 |
[41:33] | – on such an exclusive event. – Please, please? | -这么妇女专属的活动 -拜托 拜托 |
[41:35] | No, I-if you want to, you can. | 如果你想的话可以留下来 |
[41:38] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:39] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[41:41] | Oh, but I’m not gonna watch any of that garbage. | 但是我不看这些垃圾 |
[41:44] | Well, that’s good. Actually, I was thinking, | 太好了 其实我想看 |
[41:45] | what about True Lies? | 《真实的谎言》呢 |
[41:47] | – What even is that? – Ew. No. | -那是什么东西 -不要 |
[41:49] | It’s Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tom Arnold, the two Arnolds. | 阿诺德·施瓦辛格和汤姆·阿诺德 俩阿诺德 |
[41:51] | They were never together again. | 他们再也不会合作了 |
[41:53] | – Sounds boring. – Maybe. | -听起来很无聊 -也许吧 |
[41:54] | Not gonna watch that. | 我才不看 |
[41:55] | Jaws. | 《大白鲨》 |
[41:56] | – Jaws. – Jaws. | -《大白鲨》 -《大白鲨》 |
[41:57] | Jaws. | 《大白鲨》 |
[41:58] | I’m gonna flip a coin. | 我投硬币吧 |