时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Tyson. Help! | 泰森 救命 |
[00:03] | I can’t believe he’s the one that did it. | 我不敢相信他是做这种事的人 |
[00:04] | I know. Wesley deserves to rot in jail | 我理解你 韦斯利就应该进监狱 |
[00:07] | and think about what he did. | 反思他的罪行 |
[00:09] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[00:10] | I bought Guiding Hope. | 我买下了引导希望 |
[00:12] | I have a girl in my bedroom | 我卧室里有个姑娘 |
[00:13] | who’s not Vanessa. | 不是温妮莎 |
[00:14] | Oh, you’re a cheater. | 你都出轨了 |
[00:15] | And my boyfriend’s sleeping in my room. | 我的男友在我房间里睡觉 |
[00:17] | What is happening? | 这世界怎么了 |
[00:18] | I wish I didn’t love you. | 真希望我没有爱上你 |
[00:19] | But I do. | 但我爱你 |
[00:20] | You killed Wesley? | 你杀了韦斯利 |
[00:22] | Technically, Wesley killed Wesley. | 其实是韦斯利杀了韦斯利 |
[00:23] | This guy may have shot Tyson Parker, but… | 或许是他开枪打的泰森·帕克 但是 |
[00:25] | But someone else strangled him. | 勒他的另有其人 |
[00:28] | Tyson’s case isn’t closed. | 泰森的案子还没有结 |
[00:30] | Wesley didn’t do it alone. | 韦斯利不是一个人干的 |
[00:31] | Two people killed him. | 是两个人杀了他 |
[00:32] | Jess told me that Wesley texted Tyson | 杰丝告诉我韦斯利在泰森死前两天 |
[00:35] | two days before the murder, | 给他发过信息 |
[00:36] | telling him to meet him at Pearl Court. | 告诉他在珍珠苑见 |
[00:38] | Been there once or twice; it’s a Chinese restaurant. | 去过一两次 那是家中国餐馆 |
[00:40] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[00:41] | Can she stay for movie night? | 她能留下来一起看电影之夜吗 |
[00:42] | – Jaws. – Jaws. – Oh, God. | -《大白鲨》 -《大白鲨》 -天哪 |
[00:44] | – Jaws. – Jaws. | -《大白鲨》 -《大白鲨》 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna flip a coin. | 我投硬币吧 |
[01:00] | I think we fell asleep. | 我觉得我们睡着了 |
[01:16] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[01:18] | Uh, it’s early. It’s, uh, 7:00-ish. | 还很早 大概七点 |
[01:20] | I can, um– I’ll drop you at home | 我可以 我送克洛伊 |
[01:21] | – on the way to take Chloe to school. – No, no. | -上学时顺便把你送回家 -不不 |
[01:23] | – It’s not a problem. – I’m okay. No, it’s fine. | -不麻烦 -没事 不用了 |
[01:25] | I’ll just, uh… | 我就 |
[01:30] | I’ll probably, um… | 我大概 |
[01:34] | Request Uber. | 呼叫优步 |
[01:37] | Your driver will arrive in 33 minutes. | 你的车大约33分钟后到 |
[01:44] | Uh… breakfast? | 吃早饭吗 |
[01:49] | So, um… | 那么 |
[01:50] | what do you have going on today? | 你今天有什么事吗 |
[01:53] | Um, just work. | 就是工作 |
[01:55] | Um… and then I’m gonna go to the place | 然后我要去一个地方 |
[01:57] | where Wesley met Tyson two days before he shot him. | 韦斯利在泰森死前两天和他在那见过面 |
[02:00] | Wesley met Tyson two days be– How do you know that? | 韦斯利在泰森死前两天…你怎么知道 |
[02:04] | Uh, I mean, doesn’t really matter. | 这不重要 |
[02:10] | – Hey, pumpkin. – Hey. | -早 小南瓜 -早 |
[02:12] | When did Murphy leave? | 茉菲什么时候走的 |
[02:16] | I’m still here, kid. | 我还在呢 小家伙 |
[02:22] | – Nice. – Stop. | -不错 -别 |
[02:23] | No, no. | 没 没有 |
[02:26] | No. | 没有 |
[02:36] | Here, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[02:39] | What’s all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[02:41] | Uh, just a little breakfast to help you study. | 只是做了早饭想帮你学习 |
[02:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:52] | Hey, guess-guess what tomorrow is. | 猜猜明天是什么日子 |
[02:56] | Our seven-month anniversary. | 我们的七个月纪念日 |
[02:58] | – Don’t make plans. – That is not a thing. | -别定什么计划 -根本没这纪念日 |
[03:01] | Well… But I love you for thinking it is. | 但我为你这想法而爱你 |
[03:06] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:11] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[03:12] | “Am I holding barbecue chips or sour cream and onion?” | “我拿的薯片是烧烤味还是酸奶油洋葱味” |
[03:20] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[03:21] | Whatever it is, Murphy can figure it out on her own. | 不管是什么 茉菲可以自己搞清楚 |
[03:26] | I have no idea who this person is in front of me, | 我不知道眼前这位美女是谁 |
[03:29] | but I like it. | 但我好喜欢 |
[03:39] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[03:43] | Text Jess. | 给杰丝发信息 |
[03:44] | Texting Jess. | 正在给杰丝发信息 |
[03:45] | Call me back. It’s an emergency. | 给我回电 紧急情况 |
[03:48] | I need to know whether or not I have the right deodorant. | 我得知道自己有没有买对除臭剂 |
[03:50] | Send. | 发送 |
[03:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:04] | Forward, Pretzel. | 前进 脆饼 |
[04:05] | Since when do you ignore me? | 你从什么时候开始不理我了 |
[04:08] | I’m trying to be a good girlfriend to Vanessa, | 我想做温妮莎的好女友 |
[04:09] | which means I cannot be at your every beck and call. | 意味着我没法同时兼顾你的所有需求和电话 |
[04:11] | Okay, now your cheating is affecting my life. | 好吧 现在你的出轨影响到我的生活了 |
[04:14] | Okay, I had an emergency and you weren’t there. | 我出了个紧急情况 你却不在 |
[04:16] | It was not an emer– Okay. | 那不是紧急 好吧 |
[04:20] | Jess, I… slept at Dean’s last night. | 杰丝 我昨晚在迪恩家过夜了 |
[04:25] | Wait, you-you had sex with Dean? | 等等 你和迪恩上床了 |
[04:27] | No. Shh. I– no. | 没有 轻点 我没有 |
[04:30] | I just fell asleep, like, on him. | 我只是睡着了 在他身上 |
[04:34] | I feel really weird. | 我感觉很奇怪 |
[04:35] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[04:37] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[04:38] | He’s a total dork, and I… | 他就是个呆瓜 而且我 |
[04:41] | I love Max. | 我爱麦克斯 |
[04:45] | Well, I guess we are just two peas in a cheating pod. | 我猜咱俩就是一根出轨绳子上的蚂蚱了 |
[04:48] | No, no, no. Hey, no. | 不不 别这么说 |
[04:49] | Don’t try to pull me down with you. | 别把我拉低到你的档次 |
[04:51] | Okay, I just fell asleep. You made sweet, sweet love | 我只是睡着了 你和别人 |
[04:54] | – to someone else… – Jess. | -翻云覆雨了 -杰丝 |
[04:55] | Just curious, uh, what’s the dress code | 只是好奇 你明晚的 |
[04:57] | for your seven-month anniversary soiree tomorrow evening? | 七个月纪念日派对需要穿什么类型的衣服 |
[05:00] | Seven-month anniversary? | 七个月纪念日 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:04] | Wouldn’t it just be easier to… | 干吗搞得那么复杂 |
[05:06] | you know, “Go downtown” or whatever? | 直接干柴烈火不是更简单吗 |
[05:08] | I did go downtown. | 我确实让她爽了 |
[05:10] | Seven times in two days, and I still feel guilty. | 两天七次 但我还是觉得内疚 |
[05:12] | Okay, so, it’s like a suit situation or…? | 好吧 所以需要穿西装还是 |
[05:15] | Felix, it’s at the Linsmore. | 菲力克斯 是在林斯莫尔 |
[05:17] | Ah, copy that. | 收到 |
[05:19] | So, is that like a suit situation? | 所以需要穿西装对吧 |
[05:28] | I need coffee. | 我需要咖啡 |
[05:30] | Slept, like, three hours last night. | 昨晚只睡了三小时 |
[05:32] | Think I got used to you sleeping next to me. | 我觉得自己已经习惯了有你睡在身边 |
[05:34] | Yeah. I know I didn’t, like, sleep great, either. | 是啊 我也没睡好 |
[05:37] | Well, should’ve came over. | 那你本该过来的 |
[05:39] | Gave you a key; you know you can use it. | 我给了你钥匙 你可以用 |
[05:41] | I should have. That was stupid. | 我是该用的 太蠢了 |
[05:43] | Table for two? | 两个人吗 |
[05:45] | Uh, actually, we, uh, we’re gonna ask you– | 其实 我们是想来问问 |
[05:48] | – Is this still the right picture? – Yeah. | -还是那张照片吗 -是的 |
[05:51] | We’re gonna ask you if you remember seeing this kid here. | 我们想问问你是否记得在这见过这个孩子 |
[05:53] | About s-six months ago or so? | 大概六个月前 |
[05:56] | Uh, no. | 不记得 |
[05:58] | Table for two? | 两个人吗 |
[05:59] | He was with another guy. | 他是和另一个人来的 |
[06:00] | Maybe we can look at the security cam footage? | 也许我们可以看看你们的监控录像 |
[06:04] | I’m, like, definitely not allowed to do that. | 我 绝对没有这个权利 |
[06:06] | Come on, dude. | 别这样 哥们 |
[06:07] | Yeah, okay. Um… all right, look. | 好了 你看 |
[06:09] | I got… | 我这有 |
[06:11] | like, an eighth and, | 大概八分之一 |
[06:13] | that’s one, two, three– | 一个 两个 三个 |
[06:15] | five gummies. | 五个软糖 |
[06:21] | That’s the day you’re asking about. | 这是你们要看的那天 |
[06:23] | Okay, so I just use this to fast forward and rewind? | 好 我只要用快进和后退就行吗 |
[06:26] | Yep. | 对 |
[06:27] | – I’ll be up front. – Great. | -我去前面了 -好 |
[06:29] | Okay, so, um, according to the text, | 好了 根据短信里的内容 |
[06:32] | Wesley said he would meet Tyson at 4:30. | 韦斯利说他和泰森4点30见面 |
[06:35] | Okay, just hang on. | 好 等一下 |
[06:37] | 4:30. | 4点30 |
[06:39] | 4:31 | 4点31 |
[06:41] | 4:32 | 4点32 |
[06:42] | 4:30… there he is. | 4点3…他到了 |
[06:45] | You see Wesley? | 你看见韦斯利了吗 |
[06:46] | He just walked in. | 他走进来了 |
[06:49] | He’s with someone. | 有人和他一起 |
[06:53] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[06:57] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[07:01] | It’s Darnell. | 是达内尔 |
[07:08] | So can you go over it one more time? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[07:12] | Darnell got up in Tyson’s face. | 达内尔站在泰森面前 |
[07:14] | He yelled at him, then he left. | 他冲着他吼 然后走了 |
[07:16] | Wesley kept at it for a while. It was brutal. | 韦斯利待了一会 挺不愉快的 |
[07:19] | So, was it Darnell? | 所以是达内尔吗 |
[07:22] | Could it have been Darnell? | 可能是达内尔干的吗 |
[07:24] | I don’t, I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[07:25] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[07:26] | The guy is my friend. Okay? | 他是我朋友 好吗 |
[07:28] | And he loved that kid. | 他爱那个孩子 |
[07:32] | Well, maybe Darnell was in on it the whole time, | 也许达内尔一直都参与在里面 |
[07:33] | and was just pretending to help me. | 他只是假装帮我而已 |
[07:35] | No. If Darnell killed his own cousin, | 不会 如果达内尔杀了自己的表弟 |
[07:37] | it would have to be over something much bigger | 就肯定不止是因为 |
[07:38] | than some low-level dealer in a pizza parlor. Okay? | 那种披萨店里的低端小贩子 |
[07:41] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[07:42] | I don’t know. Uh, I… | 我不知道 我 |
[07:46] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[07:49] | I need to talk to one of his friends. | 我需要和他的朋友谈谈 |
[07:53] | Can’t believe I’m talking to you guys about this. | 不敢相信我竟然在跟你们聊这个 |
[07:57] | Well, Max works for Darnell, too. | 麦克斯也给达内尔工作 |
[07:59] | We’re not gonna tell anyone. | 我们不会告诉别人的 |
[08:01] | We won’t. I swear. | 我们不会的 我发誓 |
[08:04] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[08:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | It’s just, Tyson was my boy. | 就是 泰森是我的小弟 |
[08:10] | And if it really is Darnell, | 如果真的是达内尔 |
[08:11] | I don’t want him getting away with it. | 我可不想放过他 |
[08:14] | It’s not like I can do anything about it in my position. | 以我的地位 想做点什么也无能为力 |
[08:17] | Well, could it have been Darnell? | 可能是达内尔吗 |
[08:21] | Okay, look, a few months ago, | 听着 几个月之前 |
[08:23] | our boss, like, Darnell’s boss, Nia, got arrested. | 我们的老大 也是达内尔的老大 妮娅被捕了 |
[08:27] | D said somebody flipped. | 达哥说是有人叛变了 |
[08:29] | So he talked to all of us, but Ty was being cagey. | 他就找我们都谈话了 但是泰吞吞吐吐的 |
[08:33] | Do you think Tyson flipped? | 你觉得是泰森叛变了吗 |
[08:35] | I don’t know. Wesley thought he did. | 我不知道 韦斯利觉得是他 |
[08:42] | Look, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:44] | We cool? | 好了吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[08:48] | Yeah, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[08:54] | Okay, who the hell is Nia? | 这个妮娅是什么人 |
[08:56] | Our boss. Uh, never met her. | 我们的老大 从来没见过她 |
[08:59] | So maybe Tyson wasn’t killed | 所以也许泰森并不是因为 |
[09:00] | over the whole Wesley-Crawford mess, | 韦斯利和克劳福德的事情被杀 |
[09:02] | and Darnell just wanted us to think that. | 达内尔只是希望我们往这个方向想 |
[09:05] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it’s possible. | 对 对 有可能 |
[09:06] | Okay, so is this all about Nia, then? | 那这一切都是因为妮娅吗 |
[09:09] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[09:11] | If I can figure out if Tyson flipped on her, | 如果我能查出来泰森有没有背叛她 |
[09:14] | then I’ll know if Darnell had a reason to kill him. | 那我就知道达内尔有没有杀他的动机了 |
[09:16] | Sure, but I don’t know how you’re gonna figure that out. | 当然 但是你要怎么查呢 |
[09:19] | Cops really protect their informants. | 警察们都会保护他们的线人 |
[09:24] | Oh, my God. I went to my sister’s | 天呐 我今天去了我姐姐办的 |
[09:26] | – gender-revealing brunch today. – Her what? | -性别揭晓早午餐 -她办的什么 |
[09:28] | It’s like, uh, it’s like this huge, stupid thing. | 就是个 超级蠢的事情 |
[09:31] | Um, anyway, she cut the cake and saw blue, | 总之 她切开了蛋糕然后看见了蓝色 |
[09:33] | and literally started sobbing, | 然后就开始抽泣 |
[09:35] | and we were like, ugh. | 然后我们就 |
[09:37] | What? Because she’s having a boy? | 什么 就因为生了个男孩吗 |
[09:38] | Yeah. And then she tried to spin it and be like, | 对 然后她又开始说什么 |
[09:40] | “Well, I’m just worried because | “那个 我只是担心而已 |
[09:42] | now’s not the best time to be a dude.” | 现在不是做男人的最好的时代” |
[09:45] | 来自茉菲 我们需要谈谈 你在家吗 | |
[09:49] | Sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[09:50] | What? I thought that we were getting dinner when I got off. | 什么 我还以为下班之后我们要一起吃晚饭呢 |
[09:53] | Murphy wants to talk. | 茉菲想谈谈 |
[09:55] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[09:58] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[09:59] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | Are you being serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[10:03] | You literally jump every time she calls or texts. | 每次她一打电话发短信你就会走 |
[10:06] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[10:07] | Whatever. I mean, you– | 总之 我想说 你 |
[10:09] | You obviously like her. | 很明显你喜欢她 |
[10:14] | You can tell me. We’re adults. | 你可以告诉我 我们都是成年人 |
[10:17] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[10:21] | but I need to talk to Murphy. | 但是我要和茉菲谈谈 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:26] | You’re an idiot. | 你就是个傻子 |
[10:28] | Like, a giant idiot. | 大傻子 |
[10:30] | Can I get another one of these, please? | 能给我再来一杯吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:44] | I was really glad you texted. | 你发短信给我我很开心 |
[10:46] | I’ve, uh, kind of been wanting to talk to you all day. | 我一整天都想着要跟你谈谈 |
[10:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:51] | Yeah. Um… | 对 |
[10:54] | about last night, it was… nice. | 昨晚的事 很…不错 |
[10:59] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:03] | And that is not why you are here. | 你不是为了这件事来的 |
[11:07] | Uh, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[11:08] | I am an idiot. | 我是个傻子 |
[11:14] | Um, I mean, I’m with Max, and– | 那个 我和麦克斯在一起了 |
[11:16] | We’re-we’re friends. You know? | 咱们 咱们是朋友 对吧 |
[11:17] | Yeah, yeah, can we just move past that, | 对 对 我们能跳过这个话题吗 |
[11:20] | – pretend that didn’t happen? – Y-Yeah, I-I would love that. | -假装没发生过 -好 我同意 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:26] | So, then, what did you want to talk about? | 那 你想聊什么 |
[11:32] | Um, I wanted to ask if Tyson was an informant | 我想问 泰森是不是 |
[11:36] | for you guys. | 你们的线人 |
[11:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:40] | Who would know? | 那谁知道 |
[11:43] | Um, probably just Narcotics, | 可能只有缉毒局知道吧 |
[11:45] | or lawyers on the case. | 或者是负责这个案子的律师 |
[11:48] | Why are you asking me this? | 为什么问这个 |
[11:50] | If Tyson was an informant, | 如果泰森确实是个线人 |
[11:54] | then I think Darnell would’ve had a reason | 那我觉得达内尔就有理由 |
[11:55] | to kill him with Wesley. | 和韦斯利一起杀了他了 |
[12:11] | You actually drink that? | 你还真喝那个啊 |
[12:12] | Only in emergencies. | 只有在紧急情况下 |
[12:15] | Question. Have you guys ever humiliated yourself | 提问 你们有过让自己特别难堪 |
[12:18] | in such a deep way | 难堪到 |
[12:20] | that it actually made you physically nauseated? | 真的会觉得恶心的情况吗 |
[12:23] | No. | 没有 |
[12:24] | I don’t think. | 我觉得没有 |
[12:26] | Great. Thank you for the support. | 很好 谢谢你们的支持 |
[12:28] | Hey, by the way, any chance I could | 对了 怎么样我才能 |
[12:29] | get the name of the informant that flipped on Nia Bailey? | 知道检举妮娅·贝利的线人是谁吗 |
[12:32] | If I don’t protect my informants, | 如果我不保护我的线人的话 |
[12:34] | I won’t have any left. | 我手里就没人了 |
[12:35] | – Not helpful. – Yeah. | -一点用都没有 -嗯 |
[12:39] | Why are you asking about Nia Bailey? | 你为什么要问妮娅·贝利 |
[12:41] | ‘Cause someone in her organization rolled. | 因为她的团伙里有人招供了 |
[12:43] | I mean, that’s why she got arrested. | 所以她才被捕了 |
[12:44] | Maybe it was Tyson. | 有可能是泰森 |
[12:46] | She’s in jail. She couldn’t have killed him. | 她在监狱里 不可能是她杀的泰森 |
[12:48] | No, but she could’ve gotten a couple of her guys to do it. | 对 但她可以让她的手下去杀他 |
[12:50] | Wesley Moreno, Darnell James. | 韦斯利·莫雷诺 达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[12:52] | Darnell’s his cousin. | 达内尔是他的表兄啊 |
[12:54] | Yeah, well, he threatened him. | 不错 可他威胁过他 |
[12:57] | Darnell threatened Tyson? | 达内尔威胁过泰森 |
[12:59] | Two days before the murder. | 他被杀的前两天 |
[13:00] | Got it on tape. Look. | 录下来了 看看 |
[13:02] | Got Wesley and Darnell confronting Tyson. | 能看到韦斯利和达内尔和泰森对质 |
[13:09] | Well, let’s bring him in. | 我们把他叫进来问话吧 |
[13:10] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[13:15] | Mr. James, thank you for coming in. | 詹姆斯先生 感谢你过来 |
[13:18] | Oh, for you two? | 为了你们二位 |
[13:20] | Anything. | 随时效劳 |
[13:23] | Where were you the night of Tyson’s murder? | 泰森被杀那晚你在哪里 |
[13:28] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[13:29] | Darnell, | 达内尔 |
[13:30] | just give us your alibi, and we can clear this all up. | 提供个不在现场的证据 我们可以都搞清楚 |
[13:35] | I was watching the Bulls game with my boy Vincent. | 我和我的手下文森特一起看公牛队的比赛呢 |
[13:39] | Yeah? Home or away game? | 是吗 主场还是客场 |
[13:41] | Away. | 客场 |
[13:43] | – Who won? – The Pistons. | -谁赢了 -活塞队 |
[13:45] | And I’m done talking without a lawyer. | 没有律师在场的话 我不会再说什么了 |
[13:52] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[14:04] | You haven’t said a word since you got here, so… | 从你进门就一句话都没说 那… |
[14:08] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[14:10] | There it is. | 来了 |
[14:14] | What’s the endgame here? | 最终的结局会是什么样的 |
[14:16] | I know you didn’t kill him, | 我知道你没杀他 |
[14:18] | but you know I can’t do my job. | 可你也知道我没法干我的事情 |
[14:20] | I can’t actually investigate you. | 我没法去调查你 |
[14:24] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[14:27] | They– | 他们… |
[14:30] | We… | 我们… |
[14:33] | have video of you threatening Tyson, and it’s not a good look. | 有你威胁泰森的录像 对你很不利 |
[14:37] | Half this job is theatrics. | 我这活有一半是表演 |
[14:39] | I got to front a little, you know that. | 我得要装装相 你知道的 |
[14:41] | Well, I keep pretending like there’s some happy ending here, | 我一直假装最后是个皆大欢喜的结果 |
[14:45] | and there’s not. | 可不会的 |
[14:48] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[14:49] | No, no, come on, Jules. | 别这样 朱尔丝 |
[14:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[15:00] | But it’s not enough. | 可光有爱还不够 |
[15:03] | We’ve tried this “us.” | 我们尝试过这个”我们” |
[15:07] | It doesn’t work. | 可没办法 |
[15:12] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:24] | What is that yummy smell? | 什么东西这么香 |
[15:27] | Oh, God, are you making something for Vanessa? | 我的天 你是在给温妮莎做什么吗 |
[15:31] | I am making her seven cupcakes, | 我在给她做七个纸杯蛋糕 |
[15:34] | one for each month. | 一个代表一个月 |
[15:36] | Okay, this is getting a little ridiculous. | 这个有点过分了 |
[15:39] | Dude! | 姐们儿 |
[15:41] | Now I have to frost another one. | 现在我得要再弄一个了 |
[15:42] | You know what, calm down. | 告诉你 冷静点 |
[15:44] | She doesn’t even eat anything except blueberries. | 她除了蓝莓本来也什么都不吃 |
[15:48] | This is so good. | 真好吃 |
[15:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:51] | – Okay, I’ll be right back. – Where you going? | -我去去就回 -你要去哪 |
[15:54] | Remember that boss lady Nia I told you about? | 还记得我和你说过的那个老大妮娅吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[15:58] | I found out who her lawyer is, | 我找出谁是她的律师了 |
[15:59] | so I’m gonna go down to his office | 我要去他的办公室 |
[16:01] | and get the witness list from her trial | 拿到她的庭审的证人名单 |
[16:03] | and see if I can figure out if Tyson was the informant. | 来看看我能否通过这个搞清楚泰森是不是线人 |
[16:09] | What? | 什么 |
[16:11] | This is objectively stupid. | 这绝对的愚蠢 |
[16:13] | Okay, so is making this big of a deal | 因为你出了轨 就把一个七个月的 |
[16:15] | out of a seven-month anniversary, | 纪念日搞得这个兴师动众 |
[16:16] | because you are a cheater. | 也一样愚蠢 |
[16:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:20] | Know what, you’re mean. You won’t help me. | 你太小气了 都不肯帮我 |
[16:26] | Do you really think Darnell could have killed Tyson? | 你真的觉得达内尔会杀了泰森吗 |
[16:30] | I’m starting to. | 我开始觉得了 |
[16:45] | Surprise visit. Can’t be good. | 意外的来访 不会是好事 |
[16:47] | Nah, everything’s fine. | 没有 一切都正常 |
[16:49] | I just came to see about a little bit more responsibility. | 我只是想来申请点额外的责任 |
[16:54] | Where’s this coming from? | 这话从哪说起啊 |
[16:58] | Let’s just say I’ve given up a lot for this job, | 这么说吧 为了这份差事 我牺牲了很多 |
[17:01] | and if I’m gonna be in it, I need to be in it. | 如果我要进来 我就真的要进来 |
[17:04] | No more middleman-ing. | 不能还在中间半吊子了 |
[17:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:20] | Why so jumpy? | 干嘛这么紧张 |
[17:21] | I’m not. | 没有啊 |
[17:23] | I need to make a withdrawal. | 我需要取点钱 |
[17:26] | Well, the bank is open. How much? | 银行开着呢 要多少 |
[17:29] | Hundred stacks. | 十万块 |
[17:32] | Damn. | 好家伙 |
[17:33] | That’s a– What, are you skipping town or something? | 怎么着 你要跑路吗 |
[17:37] | Nah. | 不是 |
[17:40] | Come on, man, what– What’s going on? | 行了 出什么事了 |
[17:45] | Nia’s having me handle a drop tonight. | 妮娅让我负责今晚的交易 |
[17:48] | A big one. | 很大的 |
[17:51] | Ah. Got it, got it. | 明白了 |
[17:53] | Congrats, man. Congrats. | 恭喜啊兄弟 恭喜 |
[17:55] | Hey, man, you good? | 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[17:56] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Always. | 当然 好着呢 |
[18:00] | A’ight, then. Let’s get it done. | 好吧 那就赶紧的吧 |
[18:02] | I can’t mess this one up. | 这件事我可不能搞砸了 |
[18:05] | Well, I don’t keep that kind of cash on hand. | 我手头没有那么多现金 |
[18:08] | But I’ll get it, all right? | 不过我会去搞定的 |
[18:12] | A’ight, bet. | 那是自然 |
[18:22] | They e-mailed it to me. Still objectively stupid? | 他们电邮给我了 还觉得很愚蠢吗 |
[18:25] | Murphy, shut up, okay? | 茉菲 闭嘴 |
[18:26] | So you got the list, but, you know, | 你拿到了名单 可是 要知道 |
[18:28] | they’re not gonna have the C.I.’s name on there. | 他们是不会把线人的名字放在那的 |
[18:31] | I’ve never been here on the weekend. | 我从没有在周末来过这里 |
[18:34] | It’s eerie. | 好诡异 |
[18:35] | Well, you’re the one that left our computer charger here. | 你可是那个把电脑充电线落在这里的人 |
[18:38] | I suggest we invest in another one. | 我建议我们再买一个充电线 |
[18:40] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[18:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:45] | You know what they say. If you don’t bother | 大家都说 如果你周六不愿加班 |
[18:46] | coming to work on Saturdays, don’t come on Sundays. | 周天就别来了 |
[18:50] | What? What-what does that even mean? | 什么 那究竟什么意思 |
[18:52] | I have to mow the lawn. | 我得修剪草坪 |
[18:53] | Cool. | 很好 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:01] | – Do you see anything? – Yeah, yeah, a witness list. | -查到什么了吗 -有的 证人名单 |
[19:05] | it says, “Undisclosed C.I.” | 它显示”未公开线人” |
[19:07] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[19:08] | they don’t just list names of criminal informants. | 他们不会公布刑事线人 |
[19:11] | And what are you guys doing? | 你们俩在干什么 |
[19:12] | When have I ever told you what we’re doing? | 我什么时候告诉过你我们在做什么 |
[19:14] | Well, you have to tell me actually, | 事实上 你必须告诉我 |
[19:15] | because you’re on company Wi-Fi and, oh, yeah, | 因为你连的是公司的无线网 |
[19:17] | I’m the boss of the company. | 还有 我可是公司老板 |
[19:20] | She’s trying to figure out | 她想弄清楚 |
[19:21] | if Tyson was an informant for a big case. | 泰森是否是某个大案的线人 |
[19:25] | Well, does it say the informant was a minor? | 有没有说线人是个未成年 |
[19:27] | Because they have to disclose that. | 因为不然他们必须公开说明这一点 |
[19:29] | Is that true? How do you know that? | 是真的吗 你怎么知道的 |
[19:33] | I went to Harvard Law. | 我曾经就读于哈佛法学院 |
[19:38] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | You knew this. Why is that funny? | 你们早就知道的 为什么觉得好笑 |
[19:42] | Wait. Wait, wait. | 等下 等下 等下 |
[19:43] | You-you passed up being a lawyer to work here? | 你放弃做律师来这工作 |
[19:46] | Do you hate getting laid? | 你讨厌和别人发生关系吗 |
[19:48] | My whole family went, | 我家所有人都在哈佛读法律专业 |
[19:49] | so I went. | 所以我也去了 |
[19:50] | But I prefer the nonprofit sphere. | 但我更喜欢非营利领域的工作 |
[19:51] | Now I’m gonna go mow the lawn. | 我现在要去修剪草坪了 |
[19:52] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[19:54] | Come back. Wh-What were you saying? | 回来 你刚说了什么 |
[19:56] | – Oh, now you want to know? – Yes. | -你们现在想知道了吗 -是的 |
[19:58] | I was saying that the prosecution | 我说 如果线人未成年 |
[20:00] | would have to disclose if the informant was a minor. | 检方必须公布出来 |
[20:03] | So Tyson couldn’t have been the informant. | 那么泰森不可能是告密者 |
[20:06] | Well, if it wasn’t Tyson, who the hell could it be? | 如果不是泰森 到底会是谁 |
[20:29] | You want to tell me | 你想告诉我 |
[20:30] | what Nia and Darnell met about yesterday? | 妮娅和达内尔昨天为什么见面吗 |
[20:36] | Did Darnell call you for cash? | 达内尔问你要现金了吗 |
[20:38] | – Yes. Okay? – Oh, my God. | -是的 怎么了 -我的天 |
[20:40] | The fact that I had to seek you out– | 我让你务必找出事实… |
[20:42] | You need to tell me when he’s buying, Max. | 你要告诉我他什么时候买毒品 麦克斯 |
[20:44] | Okay. He’s buying. | 好了 他准备买毒品 |
[20:46] | When’s the deal? | 什么时候交易 |
[20:49] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[20:50] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[20:52] | Max, how are you not getting how this works? | 麦克斯 你怎么能不清楚工作程序 |
[20:56] | You’ve been stalling for months | 你已经拖了几个月了 |
[20:58] | and now you’re sitting on this? | 你现在是成为其中一员了吗 |
[20:59] | Oh, I’m sorry, maybe ’cause I’m rolling on literal murderers? | 抱歉 或许因为我在调查真正的杀人犯 |
[21:02] | You should’ve thought about that before you started | 你应该在帮他们洗钱之前 |
[21:03] | cleaning money for them. | 就想清楚这个问题 |
[21:07] | How much is the deal? | 交易额是多少 |
[21:11] | A hundred grand. | 十万美元 |
[21:14] | That’s the bust we need to convict Nia. | 那就是我们给妮娅定罪的最好证据 |
[21:17] | One of her guys making a sale that big seals our case. | 她的一个手下做毒品交易足以让我们结案 |
[21:19] | Look, I don’t care. What’s gonna happen to Darnell? | 听着 我不在乎 达内尔会怎么样 |
[21:20] | What the hell do you think is gonna happen to Darnell? | 你觉得达内尔会怎么样 |
[21:22] | He’s buying $100,000 worth of heroin. | 他要买价值10万美元的海洛因 |
[21:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:29] | Just tell me where the deal is, and we’re good to go. | 告诉我交易地点 我们好做准备 |
[21:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:37] | What? | 什么 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. Okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[21:39] | Darnell doesn’t tell me those things. | 达内尔没有告诉我这些事 |
[21:40] | I just bring him his money. | 我只负责把钱给他 |
[21:42] | Well, do not bring him his money | 你知道交易地点在哪之后 |
[21:44] | until you know where the deal is. | 再给他钱 |
[21:47] | Or it’s your ass. | 不然就是你的错 |
[22:03] | Where the hell is my money, man? | 伙计 我的钱到底在哪 |
[22:07] | I only have half the money right now. | 我现在只有一半的钱 |
[22:10] | That’s all I keep in any one bank. | 那是我所有储蓄 |
[22:12] | Well, you know I’m not going there | 你是知道我不会 |
[22:13] | to buy half their stash, right? | 只买他们的一半存货的 对吧 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[22:18] | I have more in a bank in Naperville. | 我在内珀威尔的一家银行存款比较多 |
[22:19] | I’ll go there. | 我去那里取钱 |
[22:20] | Naperville? How long is that gonna take? | 内珀威尔 这得多久 |
[22:23] | I don’t know, uh, a couple hours, you know. | 我不知道 几个小时 你知道 |
[22:25] | I promised Nia this would go smooth. | 我向妮娅保证这次会很顺利 |
[22:27] | Dude, chill. | 兄弟 冷静 |
[22:30] | I’ll just meet you there. | 我去交易点见你 |
[22:32] | Okay? I got you. | 好吗 我了解 |
[22:34] | Hey. | 听我说 |
[22:37] | I’m good. | 我会保密 |
[22:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:48] | Uh, who’s the man? | 那个男人是谁 |
[22:52] | Don’t dance. Don’t-don’t do that. | 别跳了 别扭了 |
[22:54] | I talked to Sarah. Turns out that she had a bead | 我和萨拉谈过 结果是泰森被杀害那晚 |
[22:56] | on that guy Vincent the night of Tyson’s murder. | 她对那个叫文森特的家伙开了枪 |
[22:58] | Said he was out doing a deal all night. | 据说他整晚都在做一笔交易 |
[23:00] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
[23:00] | Yeah, the guy that Darnell said | 没错 就是达内尔说和他一起 |
[23:01] | he was watching the Bulls game with. | 看公牛比赛的那个家伙 |
[23:03] | So Darnell’s alibi doesn’t check out. | 所以达内尔的不在场证明不实 |
[23:07] | Problem is… | 关键是… |
[23:08] | There’s not enough to convict. | 这还不足以定罪 |
[23:13] | So, you work for Nia. | 那么 你为妮娅办事 |
[23:17] | If it wasn’t Tyson, who else would’ve ratted her out? | 如果不是泰森 还有谁会出卖她 |
[23:21] | Does it matter if it wasn’t Tyson? | 是不是泰森重要吗 |
[23:22] | Well, yes, because whoever it is | 是的 因为无论是谁 |
[23:25] | is responsible for his death. | 都得为泰森的死负责 |
[23:28] | No, I don’t think that’s true. | 不 我觉得这不对 |
[23:30] | It is true. | 是对的 |
[23:40] | Why are you being weird? | 你为什么这么奇怪 |
[23:43] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[23:44] | Yes, you are. You’re, like, barely talking. | 你有 你话有点少 |
[23:46] | Usually, you’re like, | 你平常会是 |
[23:48] | “Murphy, tell me your feelings.” | “茉菲 告诉我你什么感受” |
[23:51] | “Murphy, let’s talk about that.” | “茉菲 我们来讨论一下” |
[23:52] | “Murphy, I wish you could see the stars.” | “茉菲 我希望你能看见星星” |
[23:55] | I’m just… just thinking. | 我只是…在思考 |
[23:57] | About what? | 思考什么 |
[23:58] | About this whole Darnell thing. | 思考达内尔的整件事情 |
[24:01] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[24:03] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[24:06] | me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:08] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[24:11] | I’m just gonna go talk to him. | 我要去和他谈谈 |
[24:13] | What? | 什么 |
[24:16] | What, and you think he’s just gonna tell you he did it? | 你觉得他会告诉你就是他干的吗 |
[24:21] | I’ll know if he’s lying. | 如果他撒谎我会知道的 |
[24:23] | How? | 怎么知道 |
[24:25] | I just will. | 我就是会知道 |
[24:34] | All right, Murphy. I got, like, five minutes. | 好吧 茉菲 我有五分钟时间 |
[24:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:39] | Darnell, I know you loved Tyson as much as I did. | 达内尔 我知道你像我一样爱泰森 |
[24:44] | And if I was caught screaming at him two days | 如果在他被谋杀前两天 |
[24:46] | before his murder, | 我被人发现对他大喊大叫 |
[24:47] | I’d want a chance to explain myself. | 我想有个为自己解释的机会 |
[24:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:54] | I know someone turned in your boss. | 我知道有人把你上头供出来了 |
[24:57] | Are you seriously asking me this right now? | 你真的要这么问吗 |
[24:59] | Just looking at the facts. | 我只是根据事实 |
[25:01] | There are two facts: | 只有两个事实 |
[25:04] | Tyson wasn’t a snitch, | 泰森不是告密的人 |
[25:06] | and I would never have hurt him. | 并且我永远不会伤害他 |
[25:08] | Ever. | 永远 |
[25:11] | Even if he was. | 就算是他告密的 |
[25:27] | Cocktail delivery. Ah! | 鸡尾酒来了 |
[25:30] | Moscow mule for Vanessa, | 温妮莎的莫斯科骡子 |
[25:32] | a very underwhelming Malbec for Jess, | 杰丝普普通通的马尔贝克[葡萄酒] |
[25:35] | and a vodka tonic for my new friend Stacey. | 还有我新朋友史黛西的伏特加汤力 |
[25:39] | Well, | 不错 |
[25:39] | good call inviting Felix. | 邀请菲力克斯真是太明智了 |
[25:41] | Thanks, guys. Cheers. | 谢谢大家 干杯 |
[25:44] | Thanks, Felix. | 谢谢 菲力克斯 |
[25:45] | Come here, baby. Cheers. | 来 宝贝 干杯 |
[25:51] | Chels? | 切尔茜 |
[25:56] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[25:58] | What? Why? | 你说什么 为什么 |
[26:02] | What is going on with you and Dean? | 你跟迪恩到底是怎么回事 |
[26:05] | Oh, God, Chelsea. | 天哪 切尔茜 |
[26:07] | We… we both fell asleep on the couch, | 我们 我们在沙发上睡着了 |
[26:09] | and I just, I left first thing in the morning. | 第二天一醒来我就走了 |
[26:12] | You spent the night together? | 你们一起待了一晚上 |
[26:16] | No. | 没 |
[26:18] | We just, uh, hung out. | 我们就 坐着 |
[26:23] | Okay, uh… | 好了 |
[26:25] | I would like to make a toast– come here, baby– to my… | 我想敬个酒 来 宝贝 给我 |
[26:29] | amazing girlfriend Vanessa. | 最棒的女朋友温妮莎 |
[26:33] | I love you so much, and I can’t I-imagine | 我太爱你了 无法想象没有你的 |
[26:37] | the last seven months without you, so cheers. | 七个月 干杯 |
[26:40] | Wait. Let’s Boomerang it. | 等等 我们拍个回力镖[短视频软件] |
[26:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:46] | There it is. | 拍好了 |
[26:50] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:52] | “Seven months with this one. | “和这人在一起七个月了 |
[26:54] | #Blessed | 标签 幸福 |
[26:57] | Hashtag…” | 标签” |
[26:58] | Oh. One sec. Yes. | 哈 等一下 对 |
[27:07] | #LoveIsLove, | “标签 爱就是爱 |
[27:10] | #SevenMonths, | 标签 七个月 |
[27:11] | #Anniversary, | 标签 纪念日 |
[27:13] | #JessAndVanessa, | 标签 杰丝和温妮莎 |
[27:15] | #MyLove, | 标签 我亲爱的 |
[27:17] | #MyHeart, #Together, | 标签 我的心 标签 在一起 |
[27:20] | #Goals.” | 标签 目标” |
[27:27] | I cheated on you. | 我出轨了 |
[27:31] | You what? | 什么 |
[27:35] | – You… – I-I… | -你 -我 我 |
[27:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[27:43] | – Jess? – I… | -杰丝 -我 |
[27:45] | Jess, you here? | 杰丝 你在这吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah, just give me a sec. | 在 等我一下 |
[27:48] | No. Uh, I-I actually have to go. | 不行 我 我恐怕得走了 |
[27:50] | I’m, like, dealing with this, like, whole situation, so… | 我感觉应付不了这种场面 所以 |
[27:53] | Yeah. Me, too, Murphy. | 对 茉菲 我也是 |
[27:54] | Why don’t you both go? | 你们俩都走吧 |
[27:56] | Oh. Hey, Vanessa. | 温妮莎 |
[27:58] | Just go, and, um, take your slutty friend with you. | 赶紧走吧 顺便带上你那放荡的朋友 |
[28:04] | What? | 什么 |
[28:05] | I don’t have a slutty friend. | 我哪来放荡的朋友 |
[28:09] | Was she talking to me? | 她在跟我说话吗 |
[28:15] | Some night, huh? | 糟糕的夜晚 是吧 |
[28:18] | Felix, why are you even here? | 菲力克斯 你在这干嘛 |
[28:19] | You didn’t get kicked out. | 你又没被赶出来 |
[28:21] | I sort of hit on one of Vanessa’s hot friends. | 我搭讪了温妮莎一个漂亮朋友 |
[28:23] | – Didn’t go too well. – Do you think Vanessa hates me? | -不太成功 -你说温妮莎恨我吗 |
[28:26] | Where the hell is Max? | 麦克斯究竟在哪 |
[28:28] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 行吧 |
[28:30] | Sorry, he was just acting weird earlier, | 抱歉 他之前表现得很古怪 |
[28:32] | and he hasn’t texted me back in hours. It’s not like him. | 而且几个小时了还没回消息 这不像他 |
[28:35] | No, it’s okay. Don’t mind me. | 没事 不用管我 |
[28:36] | It’s just my relationship just imploded. | 不就是我感情崩塌了 |
[28:39] | I’m actually worried, Jess. | 我是真的很担心 杰丝 |
[28:41] | Okay? It’s not like him. I think we should | 这不像他 我们应该 |
[28:43] | go check on him, please. | 去看看他 求你了 |
[28:45] | Okay, fine. You want me to call an Uber? | 好吧 要我叫车吗 |
[28:49] | I could drive. | 我可以载你们 |
[28:51] | You didn’t drink? | 你没喝酒 |
[28:52] | No. | 没有 |
[28:54] | Felix, you bought, like, four rounds of drinks, | 菲力克斯 你都去买了四五轮了 |
[28:55] | and you didn’t buy one for yourself? | 自己一杯都没买 |
[28:57] | I’m a giver. | 我给别人了 |
[28:58] | Apparently that wasn’t enough for Vanessa’s friend. | 很明显温妮莎的朋友不够喝 |
[29:02] | Where’s your dumb car? | 你那蠢车在哪 |
[29:04] | To your right. | 向右走 |
[29:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:12] | Max and I have the exact same whiskey rocks. | 麦克斯的威士忌冰块和我的一模一样 |
[29:15] | Oh, neat-o. | 真棒 |
[29:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[29:20] | How the hell is he not at home? | 他怎么会不在家 |
[29:24] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[29:26] | Uh, he just got a text. | 他刚收到一条短信 |
[29:29] | I guess they go through to his computer. | 估计连接到电脑上了 |
[29:31] | Well, what does it say? | 短信说什么 |
[29:32] | Murphy, no. I do not feel comfortable… | 别 茉菲 我会觉得心里不舒服 |
[29:35] | Felix, what does it say? | 菲力克斯 那上面说什么 |
[29:36] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[29:38] | A man’s computer is a sacred place, | 电脑对男人来说是个神圣的地方 |
[29:39] | believe me. | 相信我 |
[29:41] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[29:42] | Jess, please! Read it, please. | 杰丝 快 看看 求你了 |
[29:48] | It’s from a number he doesn’t have saved, | 一个没保存过的号码发来的 |
[29:50] | and it’s three question marks. | 是三个问号 |
[29:53] | Did he respond? | 他回了吗 |
[29:55] | Uh, yes. Just now. | 回了 就刚刚 |
[29:58] | And? | 然后呢 |
[30:01] | He says, | 他说 |
[30:02] | “Lockhurst 342.” | “洛克赫斯特 342” |
[30:05] | It just went away. | 对话框不见了 |
[30:07] | He must’ve deleted it. | 肯定是他删掉了 |
[30:09] | Oh, well, that’s super shady. | 好吧 这倒是很可疑 |
[30:12] | What-what the hell does Lockhurst mean? | 洛克赫斯特到底是什么意思 |
[30:13] | It’s a hotel. | 是个酒店 |
[30:18] | I mean, not one I would ever stay at, | 我是说 我没住过 |
[30:19] | but, you know, I drive past it on the way to work, and… | 但开车去工作的路上会经过 所以 |
[30:22] | So, 34– Uh… | 所以 34 |
[30:24] | 342 is-is, um… | 342是 是 |
[30:26] | Room number. Yeah. | 房间号 没错 |
[30:29] | It’s a tough break, Murph. | 很不幸 茉菲 |
[30:30] | Happens to the best of us, though. You know? | 不过谁都逃不过 是吧 |
[30:32] | Okay, Murphy, don’t listen to him. | 好了 茉菲 别听他乱说 |
[30:35] | There’s no way Max is cheating on you. | 麦克斯不可能背叛你 |
[30:38] | Yeah, maybe not. | 是啊 也不一定 |
[30:39] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[30:41] | He’s obsessed with you. | 他对你那么痴迷 |
[30:42] | Kind of like how you’re obsessed with Vanessa? | 就像你对温妮莎那么痴迷 |
[30:44] | Oh, okay, you know… | 好吧 你要知道 |
[30:46] | Felix, do you have your keys? | 菲力克斯 你有钥匙吗 |
[30:49] | Locked and loaded. | 随时待命 |
[30:54] | Where’s Darnell? | 达内尔在哪 |
[30:56] | He’s getting here at 10:00. | 他十点会来这里 |
[30:59] | And when he gets here, we… | 等他来了 我们… |
[30:59] | I’ll meet him in the lobby, | 我在大厅和他见面 |
[31:01] | and then we’ll go to 342 and make the deal. | 我们去342进行交易 |
[31:07] | Hmm. They have guns. | 他们有枪 |
[31:09] | They all have guns. That’s great. | 他们都有枪 太好了 |
[31:11] | Yes, Max, they’re heroin dealers. | 麦克斯 他们是海洛因毒贩 |
[31:13] | And what if something goes wrong, hmm? | 万一出了什么问题呢 |
[31:16] | Do you have guns? | 你有枪吗 |
[31:17] | D-Do you guys have guns? | 你们有枪吗 |
[31:19] | Nothing is going to go wrong. | 不会有事的 |
[31:22] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[31:25] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | Then we arrest you right now for money laundering. | 那我们现在就以洗钱的罪名逮捕你 |
[31:34] | Hey, Murph, the elevator’s right in front of us. | 茉菲 电梯就在我们面前 |
[31:37] | Okay. I can take it from here. | 好了 接下来我一个人就可以了 |
[31:40] | What? | 什么 |
[31:41] | No, I’m not gonna let you wander around this hotel by yourself. | 不 我们不会让你一个人进酒店的 |
[31:44] | I’m fine. I have Pretzel. | 我没事的 我有卷饼 |
[31:46] | And I’m not gonna confront him with you and stupid Felix. | 我不会在你和蠢菲力克斯面前找他对峙的 |
[31:52] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[31:53] | I’ll text you when I’m done. | 等我完事了会给你们发信息 |
[31:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:56] | Go, Pretzel. | 往前 卷饼 |
[31:59] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们该去干什么 |
[32:08] | What are you so giddy about? | 你在乐什么 |
[32:12] | Narcotics is busting Darnell James tonight. | 缉毒部门今晚要去抓达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[32:16] | They’ve tried it before. He’s a sneaky one. | 他们以前就尝试过了 这家伙可狡猾了 |
[32:19] | Mm-mm. Solid this time. | 这次板上钉钉了 |
[32:20] | Sarah Barnes has him set up at the Lockhurst. | 萨拉·巴恩斯在洛克赫斯特给他下好套了 |
[32:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:25] | Huge shipment. Talking 25 to life. | 很大一批货 能判25年到终身监禁 |
[32:27] | Plenty of time to build a solid case against him | 足够让他们找出能证明他和泰森的死 |
[32:29] | for Tyson’s murder. | 有关的证据了 |
[32:31] | That is good news. | 那可真是好消息 |
[32:34] | Now, about dinner, | 至于晚饭嘛 |
[32:35] | I will buy, but I will not do the Italian place again. | 我出钱 但是我不去哪个意大利餐厅 |
[32:39] | You know what? Since Darnell’s all wrapped up tonight, | 你知道吗 既然今晚达内尔要落网了 |
[32:42] | I’m gonna go home. | 我准备回家去 |
[32:43] | Go have dinner with Chloe, or beg Chelsea to take you back. | 去和克洛伊好好吃个晚饭 或者求切尔茜复合 |
[32:50] | You think she would? | 你觉得她会吗 |
[33:00] | Wh-Why did I cheat on Vanessa? | 我为什么要背叛温妮莎 |
[33:04] | Why did I do that? I… | 我为什么要那么做 我… |
[33:06] | I don’t want to be single. I’m not a good single person. | 我不想单身 我不擅长单身 |
[33:11] | Well, listen, it’s not great over here, | 听着 虽然这里也不怎么样 |
[33:15] | but… but at least we have each other. | 但是 至少我们还有彼此 |
[33:22] | Can I say something? | 能听我说几句吗 |
[33:23] | Do I have a choice? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[33:25] | I think you tanked the relationship on purpose | 我觉得你是故意破坏了这段感情 |
[33:28] | because you know she’s not the one. | 因为你知道她不是你的真命天女 |
[33:34] | Just– You… you go to too much therapy. | 你…你看过太多心理咨询了 |
[33:38] | Well, you’re deflecting. | 是你状态低迷 |
[33:39] | Just drink your Mai Tai, girl. | 喝你的迈泰酒去 妹子 |
[33:43] | We’re sitting by the pool. | 我们正坐在泳池边 |
[33:44] | A Mai Tai is a completely appropriate choice of drink. | 迈泰酒是非常合适的饮品 |
[33:46] | It’s an indoor pool. | 这是室内泳池 |
[33:47] | In September. | 还是九月 |
[33:48] | I like a sweet drink, okay? | 我喜欢甜的饮料 行吗 |
[33:57] | Three… | 三 |
[34:07] | Forward, Pretzel. | 往前 卷饼 |
[34:26] | That’s a good song. – – It’s a great song. | -这歌不错 -超级棒 |
[34:31] | You know, I was an air guitar champion at my summer camp. | 我在夏令营的时候可是空弹吉他冠军 |
[34:33] | Oh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[34:36] | *That I can’t take anymore* | *我受不了了* |
[34:38] | *Before you take a swing* | *在你挥拳之际* |
[34:42] | *I wonder…What are we fighting for?* | *我想 我们为什么而战* |
[34:47] | It’s time. | 差不多了 |
[34:52] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:55] | Yeah, I guess. | 应该准备好了 |
[35:01] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点快点快点 |
[35:02] | Pick up your phone. | 接电话啊 |
[35:06] | You have reached the voice mail box for… | 这里是语音信箱… |
[35:17] | Okay, Darnell just showed up. | 达内尔出现了 |
[35:24] | You’re gonna be okay. We got surveillance. | 你不会有事的 我们有人盯着 |
[35:28] | Oh, so you can watch me get shot. | 这样你们就能看着我中枪了 |
[35:30] | Great. | 太好了 |
[35:32] | *How’s it gonna be* | *等你不再了解我* |
[35:36] | *When you don’t know me* | *又会变成* |
[35:40] | *Anymore* | *怎么样* |
[35:44] | *How’s it gonna be?* | *会变成怎么样* |
[36:24] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[36:26] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[36:27] | – Is that you? – Oh, my God, come on. | -是你吗 -天啊 快过来 |
[36:29] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[36:30] | Keep your voice down. We got to go right now. Come on. | 小声点 我们得赶紧离开这里 快点 |
[36:31] | Don’t tell me to keep my voice down. Where have you been? | 别叫我小声点 你都去哪里了 |
[36:33] | Follow me right now. Let’s go. | 跟我来 快点 |
[36:39] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底来这里干什么 |
[36:40] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[36:42] | What the hell am I doing here? | 我来这里干什么 |
[36:48] | Okay, all right, all right, calm down. | 好吧 好吧 冷静点 |
[36:50] | Calm– You want me to calm down? | 冷静 你要我冷静点 |
[36:51] | Max, after everything we’ve been through, | 麦克斯 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[36:53] | you’re really gonna hook up with some chick? | 你反而跟某个贱人搞在一起了 |
[36:54] | – So stupid. Come on, Pretzel. – Okay, Murph… | -太愚蠢了 走 卷饼 -茉菲 |
[36:56] | Let go of me. Don’t touch me. | 放开我 别碰我 |
[36:58] | – What the hell… – I’m an informant, Murphy. | -你干什… -我是一个线人 茉菲 |
[37:01] | I assume you saw that text. | 你应该是看到那条短信了 |
[37:04] | It was from the Narcotics officer who arrested me. | 那是以前逮捕我的缉毒部警官 |
[37:06] | She told me I’d spend ten years in prison or work for her. | 她告诉我要么选择蹲十年监狱 要么为她干活 |
[37:11] | Wait, it’s you? | 等等 原来是你 |
[37:15] | It’s been you the whole time– | 一直以来都是你 |
[37:16] | You… you put Nia away? | 是你…是你让妮娅被抓的 |
[37:18] | Yes, but it’s not really like that… | 是的 但其实不是那样… |
[37:19] | You made me think it was Tyson. | 你让我以为是泰森 |
[37:20] | – Look, it’s more complicated than that. – No, it’s not. | -事情没有那么简单 -不 就是这么简单 |
[37:22] | Wesley killed Tyson because he thought he was the informant. | 韦斯利因为以为泰森是线人而杀了泰森 |
[37:26] | Yeah, but so did Darnell. | 但是达内尔也是 |
[37:28] | And I’m about to send Darnell to prison for 30 years. | 我马上要把达内尔关进监狱三十年了 |
[37:30] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[37:31] | Huh? Tyson’s killer in jail? | 把杀死泰森的人送进监狱 |
[37:34] | I don’t, I don’t know that it’s Darnell. | 我 我不知道是不是达内尔 |
[37:37] | I don’t know that he did it. | 我不知道是不是他干的 |
[37:43] | Max, you’re… you’re the reason Tyson is dead. | 麦克斯 泰森是…是因为你才死的 |
[37:51] | No, listen… | 不 听着 |
[37:53] | – Just wait a second, okay, Murphy? – No. | -等一下 好吗 茉菲 -不 |
[37:54] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[37:56] | – Please, just… – Don’t touch me. | -不要… -别碰我 |
[37:58] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:04] | Find the elevator, Pretzel. | 去电梯那里 卷饼 |
[38:28] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[38:30] | where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[39:09] | What the hell is she doing? | 她来这里干什么 |
[39:13] | Is there any way out of this? | 还有办法脱身吗 |
[39:20] | Darnell James, | 达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[39:22] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Tyson Parker. | 你因为涉嫌谋杀泰森·帕克而被捕了 |