时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Tyson… Help! | 泰森 救命 |
[00:03] | I cheated on you. | 我出轨了 |
[00:05] | You what? | 什么 |
[00:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[00:07] | Why are you asking about Nia Bailey? | 你为什么要问妮娅·贝利 |
[00:09] | ‘Cause someone in her organization rolled. | 因为她的团伙里有人招供了 |
[00:11] | She’s in jail. She couldn’t have killed him. | 她在监狱里 不可能是她杀的泰森 |
[00:14] | No, but she could have gotten a couple of her guys to do it. | 对 但她可以让她的手下去杀他 |
[00:15] | Wesley Moreno, Darnell James. | 韦斯利·莫雷诺 达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[00:17] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[00:18] | No, no. Come on, Jules. | 别这样 朱尔丝 |
[00:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:24] | But it’s not enough. | 可光有爱还不够 |
[00:25] | I just came to see | 我只是想来 |
[00:26] | about a little bit more responsibility. | 申请点额外的责任 |
[00:28] | If I’m gonna be in it, I need to be in it. | 如果我要进来 我就真的要进来 |
[00:32] | No more middle-manning. | 不能还在中间半吊子了 |
[00:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:34] | I need to make a withdrawal. | 我需要取点钱 |
[00:36] | All right. Bank is open. | 银行开着呢 |
[00:38] | How much? | 要多少 |
[00:39] | – Hundred stacks. – What’s going on? | -十万块 -出什么事了 |
[00:42] | Nia’s having me handle a drop tonight. | 妮娅让我负责今晚的交易 |
[00:45] | A big one. | 很大的 |
[00:46] | Where’s Darnell? | 达内尔在哪 |
[00:48] | He’s getting here at 10:00. | 他十点会来这里 |
[00:50] | And when he gets here… | 等他来了 我们… |
[00:51] | I’ll meet him in the lobby, | 我在大厅和他见面 |
[00:52] | and then we’ll go to 342 and make the deal. | 我们去342进行交易 |
[00:54] | – I’m an informant, Murphy. – You put Nia away? | -我是一个线人 茉菲 -是你让妮娅被抓的 |
[00:57] | Yes, but it’s not really like that. | 是的 但其实不是那样 |
[00:58] | You made me think it was Tyson. | 你让我以为是泰森 |
[00:59] | – Look, it’s more complicated than that. – No, it’s not. | -事情没有那么简单 -不 就是这么简单 |
[01:00] | You’re the reason Tyson is dead. | 泰森是因为你才死的 |
[01:02] | Is there any way out of this? | 还有办法脱身吗 |
[01:04] | Darnell James, | 达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[01:06] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Tyson Parker. | 你因为涉嫌谋杀泰森·帕克而被捕了 |
[01:13] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[01:15] | It was the only thing I could think of to get you out of there. | 那是我唯一能想到帮你脱身的办法 |
[01:17] | I’m not going down for Ty’s murder. | 我不能因为泰森的凶案而坐牢 |
[01:19] | You didn’t do it. | 不是你干的 |
[01:20] | Which means they won’t find anything to substantiate charges. | 所以他们发现不了什么提起诉讼 |
[01:23] | You’ll be out of there in two days. | 你两天就能出来了 |
[01:25] | How’d your people find out about the deal? | 你的人怎么发现这笔交易的 |
[01:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:29] | The only ones who knew about it were me and Nia. | 只有我和妮娅知道这件事 |
[01:34] | Oh, my God… and Max. | 我的天 还有麦克斯 |
[01:39] | That little bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[02:22] | – Darnell? – They arrested him. | -达内尔 -他们逮捕他 |
[02:25] | Yeah, but, you don’t believe that he did it. | 是啊 但你觉得不是他干的 |
[02:27] | I don’t know. Just something feels off about it. | 我不知道 只感觉有些事不对劲 |
[02:31] | Everything is off. | 所有事都不对劲 |
[02:33] | How are you not over the Vanessa thing yet? | 你怎么还在念叨温妮莎的事 |
[02:37] | Geez. | 天哪 |
[02:38] | I’m sorry. Because it’s been a day. | 不好意思 因为我们才分手一天 |
[02:41] | And I’m super depressed. | 而且我很郁闷 |
[02:45] | What do you think she’s feeling, do you think she’s thinking? | 你觉得她现在感觉如何 你觉得她在想吗 |
[02:47] | You just talked to her. | 你刚和她谈过 |
[02:48] | You guys talk more now | 你俩这几天谈的 |
[02:49] | than you ever did when you were together. | 比过去在一起时都多 |
[02:51] | So unless something’s changed in the last, | 除非有什么事在过去的 |
[02:54] | I don’t know, what, five minutes, | 我说不好 五分钟内改变 |
[02:56] | I’m sure she’s still shocked | 我确信她还是很震惊 |
[02:58] | and, like, beyond sad. | 以及极度悲伤 |
[03:01] | Call from Max. | 麦克斯来电 |
[03:08] | At least I’m dealing with my breakup. | 至少我在处理我的分手 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:16] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:18] | I’m giving Vanessa back the rest of her stuff. | 得把温妮莎剩下的东西还给她 |
[03:21] | Okay. Hang in there, all right? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[03:23] | Stop. Thank you. | 别了 谢谢 |
[03:27] | Uh, before you go, though, | 但在你走之前 |
[03:29] | um, dude sitch? | 今天的男色怎么样 |
[03:32] | Talk to Max. | 跟麦克斯谈谈 |
[03:35] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[03:39] | Look how cute this dog is. | 看看这狗多可爱 |
[03:41] | So cute. We need one. | 非常可爱 我们需要养一只 |
[03:44] | Aw. Uh, what’s your dog’s name? | 你的狗狗叫什么名字 |
[03:47] | It’s Pretzel. | 脆饼 |
[03:48] | Oh, hi, bud. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[03:51] | Could you actually, | 你们能不能 |
[03:52] | uh, tell me if there are any dudes here | 告诉我周围有没有男人 |
[03:54] | that aren’t totally disgusting? | 没那么恶心 |
[03:56] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[03:58] | Uh, I’m blind. I can’t see, | 我是盲人 看不见 |
[03:59] | so I just don’t really feel like dealing with a creep. | 现在我不想和变态打交道 |
[04:02] | Uh, could you tell me what I’m working with? | 你能告诉周围的男色分布情况吗 |
[04:03] | Wait. I’m gonna love this game. | 等等 我会爱上这个游戏 |
[04:05] | Mm, that… that one | 那个 那一个 |
[04:07] | is sort of cute. | 有点可爱 |
[04:09] | What, the-the one on the right? | 等等 右边那个吗 |
[04:11] | He looks like my Mormon cousin. | 他看起来像我摩门派的表亲 |
[04:13] | No, he does not. | 不 才不像 |
[04:14] | You think everyone looks like someone in your family. | 你觉得所有人都长得像你家人 |
[04:16] | You look me in the eye and tell me | 你看着我的眼睛 告诉我 |
[04:18] | that your boss doesn’t look exactly like my Aunt Nancy. | 你的老板长得难道不和我的南茜姑妈一模一样吗 |
[04:21] | Your Aunt Nancy is 20 years older than Julie. | 你的南茜姑妈比朱莉大20岁 |
[04:24] | Sorry. So is the… is the Mormon-looking dude in the corner or…? | 不好意思 那个摩门派的小子是在角落吗还是 |
[04:27] | – Yes. – If you can just… | -是的 -你们能不能… |
[04:28] | I’ll just… | 那我就 |
[04:30] | figure it out… later. | 一会儿再说吧 |
[04:33] | I’m just gonna miss us. | 我会想念我们的 |
[04:35] | We had fun together, didn’t we? | 我们曾经很快乐 不是吗 |
[04:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:39] | Yeah, we did. | 没错 是的 |
[04:41] | But that’s the thing. I… | 但问题就是 我… |
[04:45] | I need more than just… fun. | 我需要的不只是快乐 |
[04:52] | I wish I could give that to you. | 我希望我能给你别的 |
[05:17] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[05:18] | Don’t encourage them. | 别问了 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:32] | Oh, go away. | 走开 |
[05:34] | – I only slept for, like, an hour. – I know. | -我大概就睡了一小时 -我知道 |
[05:36] | I heard. | 我听到了 |
[05:38] | I put all of Max’s stuff in a bag for you. | 我把麦克斯的东西都给你装在一个袋里了 |
[05:41] | Cool. | 好 |
[05:43] | Burn it. | 烧了吧 |
[05:45] | Well, it’s his phone charger and his credit card | 是他的充电器 信用卡 |
[05:48] | and his I.D. | 还有身份证 |
[05:50] | I think he might need that. | 他应该要用到吧 |
[05:53] | So just be mature and give it to him. | 成熟点 还给他吧 |
[06:03] | Max is the reason Tyson’s dead. | 泰森就是因为麦克斯而死 |
[06:07] | It’s not like you and Vanessa. | 与你和温妮莎的情况不一样 |
[06:11] | I know. | 我明白 |
[06:12] | It’s a really weird, complicated situation, | 你们之间确实很奇怪 很复杂 |
[06:16] | but that doesn’t mean that you’re not still heartbroken. | 但我知道你还是很痛苦 |
[06:19] | And that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[06:21] | I’m not. | 我没事 |
[06:23] | I’m really not. | 我真的没事 |
[06:27] | Do you want to know what I think you should do? | 想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[06:31] | I think you should give Max his stuff. | 我觉得你应该把东西还给他 |
[06:34] | ‘Cause it’s gonna make you feel a lot better. | 你会好受很多的 |
[06:35] | I promise. | 保证 |
[06:37] | I’ll cover for you at work. | 工作那边我帮你打掩护 |
[06:40] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[06:43] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[06:52] | – What was she thinking? – I have no idea. | -她在想什么 -不知道 |
[06:54] | We have Darnell James dead to rights, | 达内尔·詹姆斯本来已经插翅难飞 |
[06:56] | maybe even in a position to flip Nia, | 我们甚至可能借此扳倒妮娅的集团 |
[06:58] | and Jules goes rogue? | 然后就被茱尔斯搅黄了 |
[07:00] | Is this like her? | 这还是她吗 |
[07:01] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[07:05] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[07:06] | They’re reviewing the case. | 案子在复审当中 |
[07:08] | My guess is suspension at the least. | 我想无论如何是要延缓了 |
[07:10] | Why would you possibly think | 你为什么会认为 |
[07:11] | arresting Darnell James on your own on charges | 以一个不会被起诉的罪名 |
[07:13] | that were never going to hold was a good move? | 擅自逮捕达内尔·詹姆士是良策 |
[07:15] | Look, I already explained everything to the captain. | 我已经和队长解释过了 |
[07:18] | I got a tip that Darnell knew about the bust. | 我得到情报 达内尔已经知道了圈套 |
[07:20] | If Darnell knew about the bust, | 如果他知道这是个圈套 |
[07:21] | why would he show up at the hotel? | 那他为什么还现身酒店 |
[07:22] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[07:23] | To warn his guys? | 提醒他的同伙 |
[07:25] | I was worried things could get ugly, | 我怕坏事 |
[07:27] | so I intervened. | 就介入了 |
[07:29] | Well, my informant’s gone. | 好 这下我的线人没了 |
[07:31] | My chances of flipping Darnell are gone. | 扳倒达内尔机会没了 |
[07:33] | Okay, she gets it, Sarah. | 好了 她清楚 萨拉 |
[07:35] | Well, it’s on you guys now. | 反正现在是你们的事了 |
[07:36] | Those murder charges better stick. | 那些谋杀指控最好站得住脚 |
[07:38] | And from now on, don’t step on my cases. | 并且从今往后 别插手我的案子 |
[07:44] | She’s just pissed. She’ll get over it. | 她在气头上 会没事的 |
[07:47] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:48] | We’re gonna get Darnell. | 我们会拿下达内尔的 |
[08:07] | Hey, can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[08:11] | I just did. | 我帮了 |
[08:12] | Just… get this to Nia Bailey. | 帮我把这个给妮娅·贝利 |
[08:16] | Division Four. | 四区 |
[08:25] | Company time, Felix. | 上班时间 菲力克斯 |
[08:26] | Is this company work? | 这是工作吗 |
[08:27] | Well, it’s my company, Jess, | 我的公司 杰丝 |
[08:29] | so I can do whatever I want. | 我想干什么干什么 |
[08:30] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢提醒 |
[08:33] | Okay, you’re not that much of a loser. | 你也没那么失败 |
[08:35] | You can be a little more discerning. | 能不能有点眼光 |
[08:36] | Well, I’m increasing the odds. | 我在增加几率 |
[08:39] | Oh, this is my life now. | 这就是我现在的生活 |
[08:41] | Just back on dating apps, | 重返交友软件 |
[08:43] | and girls swiping left or right on my Photoshopped face. | 妹子们左右滑动翻看我精修过的照片 |
[08:46] | – Jess. – Great. | -杰丝 -真棒 |
[08:47] | You’re kind of ruining it. | 你有点让我幻灭了 |
[08:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:59] | Any chance you didn’t see that? | 你可以当作没看到吗 |
[09:08] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 没事 |
[09:11] | Oh, Jess. | 杰丝 |
[09:22] | Food truck guy was the snitch? | 开餐车那小子是告密的人 |
[09:24] | Mm-hmm. And the reason I’m sitting in here. | 没错 这就是为什么我找你 |
[09:27] | And if he got the balls to testify against me at trial, | 他要是胆敢在出庭作证 |
[09:29] | I could stay sitting in here for a very long time. | 这里恐怕够我待的了 |
[09:31] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:32] | Well, I’ll pay him a visit. | 那我就去会会他 |
[09:34] | See what his plan is. | 看他打算怎样 |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[09:38] | And I’m assuming… | 要是他 |
[09:41] | Send him my best. | 那就代我好好问候他 |
[09:48] | You violated the terms of your deal, Max. | 你违反了你的协定 麦克斯 |
[09:51] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[09:52] | You panicked and took off. | 你慌了 随后逃之夭夭 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry, okay? I… | 对不起 我 |
[09:56] | I thought I heard something in the hall. | 我以为我在大厅里听见了什么 |
[09:57] | You thought you heard… | 你以为你听见了 |
[09:59] | I-I don’t even know what to say to that. | 我真不知道该说些什么 |
[10:01] | I just need to make sure we’re good. | 我想确认一下我们之间没问题 |
[10:03] | Good in what sense? | 哪方面没问题了 |
[10:05] | Like, I fulfilled… | 我履行了 |
[10:06] | tried to fulfill my end of the deal. | 试图履行约定中的义务 |
[10:09] | You didn’t. | 然而并没有 |
[10:10] | Well, I’m not doing this anymore. | 我不想干了 |
[10:11] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[10:13] | We can’t protect you | 你不继续履行契约中的义务 |
[10:14] | unless you hold up your end of the bargain. | 我们就无法保护你 |
[10:16] | So just stay in town | 好好在城里待着 |
[10:18] | and act normal until Nia’s trial. | 在妮娅庭审前 别表现出异样 |
[10:19] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[10:20] | Not if they find out it’s me! | 他们知道是我是线人 我完了 |
[10:21] | I’m the only person who knows. | 除我之外 没人知道 |
[10:27] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[10:29] | Nothing. I got to go. | 没什么 我挂了 |
[10:37] | I’ve been calling you. | 我一直在打你电话 |
[10:38] | Here’s your stuff. | 这是你的东西 |
[10:41] | Bye. Come on, Pretzel. | 再见 走吧 脆饼 |
[10:42] | Mur-Murphy, wait. | 茉 茉菲 等等 |
[10:43] | Just… wait. | 等等 |
[10:45] | Please? Talk to me? | 求你了 我们谈谈吧 |
[10:46] | – No. Come on, Pretzel. – Why? | -不要 走吧 脆饼 -为什么 |
[10:48] | I don’t want to. | 我不想谈 |
[10:53] | Damn it. Get back in, get back in. | 该死 进来 进来 |
[10:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[10:56] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[10:57] | It’s Nia’s guy. We got to go. | 是妮娅的人 我们得赶紧走 |
[10:58] | We got to go. | 赶紧走 |
[11:00] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿 |
[11:07] | You know you’re kidnapping me? | 你是在绑架我 你知道吗 |
[11:08] | I’m not kidnapping you. Come on. | 我没绑架你 拜托 |
[11:10] | – I’m trying to keep you safe. – I can totally tell. | -我是在保护你 -可不是吗 |
[11:12] | Hey, if he saw you get out of my truck right now, | 如果他看见你从我的车上下去 |
[11:14] | God knows what he would do to you. | 谁知道他会对你做出什么事来 |
[11:15] | I should have never come here. I-I blame Jess for this. | 我就不该过来 都怪杰丝 |
[11:18] | Wait, Jess knows you’re here? | 等等 杰丝知道你在这 |
[11:19] | Yes, she knows I’m here. | 对 她知道我在这 |
[11:20] | – She’s the one who told me to come talk to you. – Okay. | -是她让我过来跟你谈谈的 -好了 |
[11:22] | – and give you your stupid stuff. – Okay. | -把这些破东西都还给你 -好了 |
[11:26] | Okay, I-I need you to text her right now | 我需要你给她发短信 |
[11:27] | and tell her you’re fine. | 告诉她你很好 |
[11:28] | I’m not fine, Max. | 我可不好 麦克斯 |
[11:29] | Look, she cannot come looking for you, Murphy. | 她不能过来找你 茉菲 |
[11:32] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[11:35] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[11:36] | Look, nia must have figured out I flipped on her, | 妮娅肯定发现我背叛她了 |
[11:38] | and I just saw her guy coming after me. | 我刚才看见她的人过来找我了 |
[11:42] | Her-her guy– you know, her guy | 她 她的人 |
[11:43] | she uses to take care of things? | 她用来解决问题的人 |
[11:44] | – What? – He’s gonna kill me, Murphy. | -什么 -他会杀了我的 茉菲 |
[11:46] | Just text Jess. Please. | 快给杰丝发短信 求你了 |
[11:47] | God. | 天呐 |
[11:49] | Text Jess. | 给杰丝发短信 |
[11:51] | Texting Jess. | 正在给杰丝发短信 |
[11:53] | With Max. We’re talking. | 和麦克斯在一起 我们在聊天 |
[11:56] | Barf. Send. | 恶心 发送 |
[11:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:01] | Very believable. | 非常可信 |
[12:05] | What are you doing with my phone? | 你拿我手机干什么 |
[12:08] | What’d you just do with my phone? | 你把我的手机怎么了 |
[12:09] | Literally everyone tracks you on your phone. | 基本上所有人都能追踪你的手机 |
[12:11] | Did you just throw my phone out the window? | 你是把我的手机扔出去了吗 |
[12:12] | Yep. I’m throwing mine out, too. | 对 我把我的也扔出去 |
[12:17] | Max, where are we going? | 麦克斯 我们去哪 |
[12:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:29] | Wonderful. | 超好 |
[12:31] | You know, if it makes you feel any better, | 知道吗 也许能让你好受点 |
[12:32] | her third photo is, like, super unflattering. | 她的第三张照片 超级不讨人喜欢 |
[12:35] | No, it’s not. | 不 并没有 |
[12:37] | I re-downloaded Tinder and stalked her profile. | 我又把软件下回来了 偷看了她的资料 |
[12:41] | Jess, go home. | 杰丝 回家吧 |
[12:43] | No, Felix, I don’t… I don’t want to use a vacation day. | 不 菲力克斯 我不想用掉假期 |
[12:45] | Jess, I happen to know the boss, | 杰丝 我刚好认识老板 |
[12:48] | and let’s just say he’ll look the other way, okay? | 这么说吧 他不会这么想的 |
[12:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:52] | Jess, go. You’re gonna start depressing the dogs. | 杰丝 走吧 你让狗都不开心了 |
[12:58] | Thank you, Felix. | 谢谢你 菲力克斯 |
[13:01] | And no more stalking Vanessa on social media, okay? | 别再在社交软件上偷看温妮莎了 |
[13:06] | Do you really think I have that kind of self-control? | 你真的觉得我有那种自控能力吗 |
[13:10] | Well… | 这个 |
[13:12] | no, but… | 没有 但是 |
[13:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:28] | Hurry. Let’s go. There’s no time. | 快点 走了 没时间了 |
[13:29] | – Well, now what are we doing? – Ditching my truck. | -我们现在在干什么 -扔下我的车 |
[13:31] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快来 |
[13:33] | Forward, Pretzel. Go. | 往前 脆饼 走 |
[13:37] | Why are you acting like I’m the one who killed Tyson? | 为什么你表现得像是我杀了泰森 |
[13:39] | You basically did. | 基本上就是你杀的 |
[13:41] | – That is not true. – Yeah? Really? | -不是这样的 -是吗 真的吗 |
[13:44] | Tyson was killed because Nia thought | 泰森被杀 因为妮娅觉得 |
[13:45] | he was a snitch, and who was the actual snitch? | 他是告密者 谁是真的告密者呢 |
[13:48] | Oh. You. | 是你 |
[13:50] | And you had, I don’t know, | 而你 我不知道 |
[13:51] | maybe a billion opportunities to tell me? | 大概有无数个机会可以告诉我吧 |
[13:53] | I should’ve told you. You’re right. | 我应该告诉你 你是对的 |
[13:57] | But that doesn’t mean I killed Tyson. | 但这不意味着是我杀了泰森 |
[13:59] | – I don’t want to talk about this anymore. – Murphy. | -我不想再聊这件事了 -茉菲 |
[14:01] | Just get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[14:03] | Stop. Come on. | 停下 别这样 |
[14:08] | Pretzel, this way. | 脆饼 这边 |
[14:09] | Do not talk to my dog. | 别跟我的狗讲话 |
[14:10] | – Come here, Pretzel. – Shut up! | -到这来 脆饼 -闭嘴 |
[14:12] | – Pretzel, come here. – Don’t. Stay, Pretzel. | -脆饼 过来 -别 别动 脆饼 |
[14:15] | Why don’t you get it? | 你怎么就不懂呢 |
[14:15] | I cannot be around you. | 我不想留在你身边 |
[14:18] | Well, you’re gonna have to be. | 你必须要留在我身边 |
[14:25] | For how long? | 多久 |
[14:28] | We just need to lay low for tonight until we lose him. | 我们今晚要先躲着 直到把他甩掉 |
[14:32] | Okay? And then… I’ll send you home tomorrow, | 好吗 然后 我明天送你回家 |
[14:35] | and we don’t have to see each other ever again. | 我们就再也不用见面了 |
[14:38] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:41] | Go, Pretzel. | 走 脆饼 |
[14:42] | Forward. | 往前 |
[14:46] | – Good boy. – Shut up. | -好孩子 -闭嘴 |
[14:48] | Forward. | 往前 |
[15:12] | It’s been, like, an hour. What’s your plan here? | 都过了有一个小时了 你有什么计划 |
[15:15] | Does it look like I have a plan? | 看起来我像是有计划吗 |
[15:17] | – It’s freezing. I don’t… – Yeah, I know it is. | -太冷了 我不 -我知道 |
[15:19] | I don’t know how much longer I can walk. | 我不知道我还能走多久 |
[15:20] | I can’t even feel my toes. | 我都感受不到自己的脚指头了 |
[15:23] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[15:26] | Okay, I… | 好 我 |
[15:28] | Wait, wait. Hang on, hang on. | 等等 等一下 |
[15:32] | – Here, come on, let’s go. – Where are we going? | -去那 走吧 -我们要去哪 |
[15:34] | Just follow me. Come on. | 跟着我就行了 走吧 |
[15:35] | It’s a boat. | 是艘船 |
[15:36] | I’m not getting in a boat with you. | 我才不跟你坐同一艘船上 |
[15:37] | Do you want to keep walking? | 那你想接着走吗 |
[15:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:44] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[15:46] | – What? – I just pulled my shoulder. | -怎么了 -我扭到肩膀了 |
[15:48] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[15:53] | Okay, right in front of you… there’s a seat, okay? | 在你正前面 有个座位 |
[15:56] | I’m gonna need you to get up and sit on that, okay? | 我要你站起来 坐到那去 好吗 |
[16:02] | This is so stupid. | 简直太蠢了 |
[16:07] | All right, all right. Okay, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna need you to row. | 我需要你来划桨 |
[16:13] | – I don’t know how to row! – Just… It-it’s easy. | -我不会划桨 -就 很简单 |
[16:15] | Okay? All right? | 好吗 |
[16:17] | Here. Take this. | 给 拿着 |
[16:19] | Take this oar. Feel that? | 拿着这个浆 感受到了吗 |
[16:22] | Grab it. | 抓住 |
[16:23] | Okay? Grab it. | 好吗 抓住 |
[16:25] | Right there. | 就在这 |
[16:26] | Hold on to that one. | 握住这个 |
[16:29] | I’m literally doing this to get away from you. | 我这么做就是为了远离你 |
[16:31] | Please,Murphy, just do this okay? | 求你了 茉菲 你就照做吧 |
[16:33] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[16:34] | Okay, push down. | 好了 往下按 |
[16:36] | And push back. | 然后往回划 |
[16:38] | Push in the water. | 往水里划 |
[16:42] | Push back. There you go. | 往回划 就是这样 |
[16:45] | Keep pushing. There you go. | 继续划 就是这样 |
[16:47] | That’s it. You g… you got it, Murphy. | 没错 你可以的 茉菲 |
[16:49] | That’s it. That’s good. That’s really good. | 没错 就是这样 非常好 |
[16:51] | Don’t act like we’re cool. | 别表现得像是我们没事似的 |
[16:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:54] | Where am I taking us? | 我在往哪划 |
[16:56] | Somewhere he can’t follow. | 他追不到我们的地方 |
[17:32] | – Good, babe. – Don’t. | -很好 宝贝 -别这样 |
[17:36] | Sorry. Habit. | 抱歉 习惯了 |
[17:40] | All right. Slow down, slow down, slow down. | 好了 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[17:42] | Why are we stopping? | 我们为什么停下 |
[17:43] | Because the lake ended. | 因为到湖岸了 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:55] | I’m just gonna get the bag there. | 我只需要从这里拿上包 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:02] | This way. | 走这边 |
[18:03] | Pretzel, follow the horrible dude. | 脆饼 跟上这个可怕的家伙 |
[18:06] | Forward. | 前进 |
[18:11] | So now we’re just… | 所现在我们只需要… |
[18:12] | walking on the other side of the lake. | 走到湖的另一边 |
[18:14] | Great plan. | 计划真棒 |
[18:15] | Just… hang on. | 就…再等等 |
[18:27] | Pretzel, this way. Come on. | 脆饼 这边走 过来 |
[18:30] | Go. | 走 |
[18:38] | All right, wait right there. Hang on. | 好了 在这等会 稍等 |
[18:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:47] | Just… hang on. | 就…等会 |
[18:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:58] | – Max, what are you doing? – All right, hold on. | -麦克斯 你在干什么 -等一会 |
[19:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:05] | People are so stupid. | 人们真蠢 |
[19:07] | Come on. Found a key. | 来吧 找到钥匙了 |
[19:09] | You’re breaking in to someone’s house or something? | 你在闯进别人的房子吗 |
[19:11] | Who cares? | 管他的呢 |
[19:14] | You’re so great. | 你真棒 |
[19:15] | I miss you so much. | 我真是太想你了 |
[19:19] | Go inside where it’s warm. | 进来吧 里面暖和 |
[19:21] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上就进来 |
[19:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:23] | I have to stash this money somewhere. | 我要去把这些钱藏起来 |
[19:25] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[19:27] | In case what? | 万一什么 |
[19:28] | Just go inside. | 你就进去吧 |
[19:30] | Please? | 拜托 |
[19:32] | Go, find inside, Pretzel. | 走吧 进去 脆饼 |
[19:36] | We have Darnell James on tape threatening the victim. | 我们有达内尔·詹姆斯威胁受害者的录音 |
[19:38] | Lied about his alibi, and he worked with Wesley Moreno, | 伪造不在场证明 他还和用枪谋杀的 |
[19:41] | whose gun was used in the murder. | 韦斯利·莫雷诺合作 |
[19:42] | I’m sorry, that’s not enough for me to press charges. | 我很抱歉 这对我来说还不够用于起诉 |
[19:44] | Why did you arrest him? Was he about to run? | 为什么你们逮捕他 他要逃跑吗 |
[19:46] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[19:47] | Can you place him at the scene of the crime? | 你能确认他在犯罪现场吗 |
[19:50] | – Anything? – No. | -任何证据 -没有 |
[19:51] | His hand size matches the contusions on the victim’s neck. | 他的手掌大小符合受害者脖子上的淤痕 |
[19:54] | Hand size? Really? | 手掌大小 你认真的吗 |
[19:55] | Get me a fingerprint, a witness, something, | 我需要指纹 目击证人 任何证据 |
[19:58] | or let him go. | 不然就要放了他 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna need you to help tie. | 我需要你帮我系一下 |
[20:21] | – No. – Please. | -不 -拜托了 |
[20:25] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[20:27] | Here, just take these two pieces in the back and tie it, okay? | 来 拿着这后面的两头然后系紧 好吗 |
[20:30] | That’s all you got to do. | 你就做这个就好 |
[20:32] | I just need to take the weight off of it. | 我只是需要不让手臂受力 |
[20:45] | What can I do to fix this? | 我要怎么做才能恢复 |
[20:47] | I thought you had it all under control with the stupid sheet. | 我以为你能用愚蠢的床单控制一切 |
[20:52] | There. | 好了 |
[20:56] | You know I’m talking about us, right? | 你知道我指的是我们 对吗 |
[20:59] | What can I do to fix us? | 我要做什么才能恢复我们的关系 |
[21:06] | Nothing. | 什么都不行 |
[21:07] | Murphy, come on. | 茉菲 别这样 |
[21:10] | I’ll do anything. | 让我做什么都行 |
[21:12] | Can go back in time and not be a giant liar. | 你可以回溯时光然后不要做个大骗子 |
[21:14] | – Murphy, this is… – If I have to be here | -茉菲 这… -如果我要在这里 |
[21:16] | for 24 hours, I don’t want to talk to you. | 待24个小时 我不想和你说话 |
[21:18] | Can you at least hear me out? | 你能至少听我说完吗 |
[21:19] | There’s nothing to hear out, Max. | 没什么可听你说的 麦克斯 |
[21:22] | We’re done. It’s… | 我们结束了 这… |
[21:24] | There’s nothing you can do or say to change that. | 无论你做或说什么都改变不了这一点 |
[21:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:32] | Well… that sucks for you. | 好吧…那你惨了 |
[21:49] | Still nothing on Darnell? | 达内尔还没消息 |
[21:51] | Not yet, but we may have caught a lucky break. | 还没有 但我们可能找到了幸运的线索 |
[21:56] | You found Tyson’s car. | 你找到了泰森的车 |
[22:07] | Here you go, Pretzel. | 给你 脆饼 |
[22:09] | Here you go. Good boy. | 给 好孩子 |
[22:10] | It’s a mac and cheese situation. | 只剩芝士通心粉了 |
[22:12] | Only thing I could find that wasn’t expired. | 我能找到唯一还没过期的食物 |
[22:16] | Fork’s in the bowl. | 叉子在碗里 |
[22:16] | It’s on your right. | 在你右边 |
[22:24] | Eat. You must be starving. | 吃吧 你肯定饿坏了 |
[22:47] | Murphy, why do you never bring your keys? | 茉菲 为什么你从来不带钥匙 |
[22:56] | Felix? What are you doing here? | 菲力克斯 你来这做什么 |
[22:59] | Brought you food. I remember you said | 给你带了吃的 我记得你说过 |
[23:01] | you liked that Indian place around the corner, | 你喜欢拐角的那家印度餐厅 |
[23:03] | and I noticed you didn’t eat lunch, so… | 而我注意到你还没吃午饭 所以… |
[23:08] | Damn it, Felix. | 该死 菲力克斯 |
[23:10] | Oh, God. Uh, wrong Indian place? | 天哪 不是那家印度餐厅吗 |
[23:12] | No, it’s the right one. That’s just… | 不 是对的那家 只是… |
[23:16] | that’s just really, really sweet. | 你这么做真的非常 非常贴心 |
[23:18] | You know me. | 你知道我的 |
[23:33] | Next time, tell me you’re here. | 下次 告诉我你过来了 |
[23:36] | I did when I said “Hey.” | 当我说”嗨”的时候就是在告诉你 |
[23:45] | Did I say you could sit? | 我说过你可以坐下了吗 |
[23:47] | I don’t remember asking. | 我不记得我问了 |
[23:50] | “I don’t remember asking.” | “我不记得我问了” |
[23:56] | I really am sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[24:01] | What if we ran away together? | 如果我们一起逃跑呢 |
[24:04] | It’s pretty hard to run | 如果你看不到你要去哪 |
[24:05] | when you literally can’t see where you’re going. | 逃跑是很难的 |
[24:08] | It’s just one of the many disadvantages of being blind. | 这只是身为盲人很多不便中的一处 |
[24:10] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[24:13] | I have a hundred grand. | 我有十万美元 |
[24:14] | We could start a life. | 我们可以开始新生活 |
[24:15] | Start a life? With your stolen drug money? | 开始新生活 用你偷来的毒品钱吗 |
[24:19] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[24:20] | Sign me up. | 算我一个 |
[24:21] | This is so unfair, Murph. | 你这样说太不公平了 茉菲 |
[24:23] | I love how you’re the victim here. | 我真喜欢你这样装受害者 |
[24:24] | Hey, you came to me. | 是你来找我的 |
[24:26] | I came to you to-to give you your stuff back. | 我是来把你的东西还给你的 |
[24:28] | Yet you’re still here. | 但你还在这里 |
[24:30] | Not my choice. | 不是我自愿的 |
[24:34] | We’re in the middle of nowhere, just the two of us, | 这个荒郊野岭里 只有我们俩 |
[24:38] | and you still can’t talk to me. | 你还是不想跟我说话 |
[24:40] | Do you see how messed up that is? | 你发现这有多扯淡了吗 |
[24:43] | You want to talk to me about what’s messed up? | 你想和我说说扯淡 |
[24:46] | Murphy, you can’t just end a relationship like this | 茉菲 你不能就这么结束我们的关系 |
[24:50] | and pretend everything is okay. | 还假装一切都没事 |
[24:53] | Life doesn’t work that way. | 生活不是这么过的 |
[24:54] | Yeah, you clearly got life all figured out. | 你显然很懂生活 |
[25:01] | I have forgiven you for so much. | 我原谅了你那么多事 |
[25:04] | You’ve slept with other dudes. | 你和别人上床 |
[25:05] | One other dude. | 就一个人 |
[25:06] | Broken up with me basically once a week. You nearly broke my nose. | 几乎一周跟我分一次手 差点打断我的鼻子 |
[25:08] | Oh, got me arrested. That was fun. | 让我被捕 还真有意思 |
[25:10] | At least I didn’t lie to you every single day. | 至少我没有每天都对你撒谎 |
[25:12] | It was that or go to jail. | 不然我就得进监狱 |
[25:14] | Or not forcing me to go out with you in the first place. | 或者不要一开始就逼我跟你交往 |
[25:17] | What? | 什么 |
[25:19] | So you’re saying you wish you never met me? | 所以你是说你希望你永远没见过我 |
[25:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:27] | You can’t sit there and tell me you wish we never happened. | 你无法坐在那里告诉我你希望我们从来没在一起过 |
[25:31] | I wish we never happened. | 我希望我们从来没在一起过 |
[25:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[25:42] | Then I guess there’s nothing left to say. | 那我猜我们没什么好说的了 |
[25:46] | Finally. | 终于 |
[26:07] | How long does it take to make a bed? | 铺一张床能花多久 |
[26:10] | I’m trying, okay? | 我在努力了 好吗 |
[26:13] | Try harder. I could do this faster. | 再努力点 我自己都能弄得更快 |
[26:15] | Then do it. | 那你来吧 |
[26:19] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[26:20] | Do it. Have fun. | 你来吧 祝你幸福 |
[26:24] | Well, hang on. | 等等 |
[26:25] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[26:32] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[28:17] | Sorry, there’s no soap in the, uh… | 抱歉 这里没有肥皂 |
[28:23] | Thought you hated me. | 你不是恨我吗 |
[28:27] | I do. | 是的 |
[28:31] | You want me to finish that for you? | 要我帮你完成吗 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:13] | After you. | 你先 |
[29:15] | Man, I’m turning into a real pothead these days. | 天啊 我最近要真的变成毒虫了 |
[29:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:28] | Okay, Cheech. | 慢点 |
[29:29] | – I never get used to that part. – You’re okay. | -我永远不习惯这一部分 -你没事的 |
[29:33] | Mm. You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[29:37] | Hey, thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[29:39] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[29:40] | I mean, you looked, like, so terrible today. | 你今天看上去 很糟糕 |
[29:44] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:45] | Oh, no. No, no, no. I just mean… | 不不不 我只是觉得… |
[29:48] | What I mean is you looked sad. | 我的意思是你看上去很难过 |
[29:50] | I am sad. | 我很难过 |
[29:52] | Well, that makes me sad. | 这让我很难过 |
[29:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry. Can I do anything to… | 很抱歉 我能做些什么… |
[30:00] | No, you lunatic. | 不 疯子 |
[30:03] | You’re always taking care of everybody. | 你总是在照顾所有人 |
[30:05] | The dogs. Murphy. | 这些狗 茉菲 |
[30:08] | Me when Murphy’s not around. | 茉菲不在时的我 |
[30:11] | Let someone take care of you for once. | 偶尔也让别人来照顾你吧 |
[30:15] | Oh. No, Jess. You hadn’t cried in, like, 20 minutes. | 不 杰丝 你都有20多分钟没有哭了 |
[30:18] | I know. Well, that’s your fault. | 我知道 都是你的错 |
[30:25] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[30:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:30] | I can make you some cookies. | 我可以给你做点饼干 |
[30:32] | No. | 不 |
[30:34] | I will make you some cookies. | 我来给你做点饼干 |
[30:36] | You stay right there and don’t move, okay? | 你待在这里 别动 好吗 |
[30:40] | And do nothing? I don’t know how to do that. | 什么都不做吗 我不知道该怎么做 |
[30:43] | Okay, well, that’s good, ’cause I actually | 好吧 那太好了 因为我其实 |
[30:44] | have no idea how to make cookies. | 不知道怎么做饼干 |
[30:56] | I can’t believe we didn’t know Tyson had a car. | 真不敢相信我们不知道泰森还有车 |
[30:58] | Well, the kid who sold it to him | 把车卖给他的那孩子 |
[30:59] | just changed the registration last week. | 前一周才刚更换了注册表 |
[31:01] | And it shows up in our system today? | 今天才出现在我们的系统里吗 |
[31:03] | – That’s weird. – Yeah, well, get this. | -真奇怪 -那我再告诉你这个 |
[31:05] | Tyson bought the car from him on March 4. | 泰森是在3月4日买车的 |
[31:07] | The night he died. | 那晚他死了 |
[31:09] | He was probably running away from someone. | 他可能正在躲着某个人 |
[31:11] | It seems like it, yeah. | 看起来是的 |
[31:13] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[31:13] | We found blood in the trunk. | 我们在车上找到了血迹 |
[31:15] | We’ll test it, but my guess is… | 我们会检测的 但我猜… |
[31:17] | That it’s Tyson’s. | 那是泰森的 |
[31:19] | So he was transferred in his own car after he was shot. | 所以他中枪后是用他自己的车进行转移的 |
[31:22] | Actually, spatter pattern indicates | 其实血液喷溅痕迹表示 |
[31:23] | he was shot in the car. | 他是在车内中枪的 |
[31:24] | So the killer | 所以凶手 |
[31:26] | puts him in the car, shoots him, | 把他抓到车上 朝他开枪 |
[31:28] | drives off, dumps the body. | 开车 抛尸 |
[31:32] | Be sure to check the steering wheel for prints. | 记得检查方向盘上的指纹 |
[31:49] | So… | 那么 |
[31:52] | …what does this mean? | 这说明什么 |
[31:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:00] | That didn’t feel like nothing. | 那感觉不像没什么 |
[32:03] | I was just masturbating with your body. | 我只是在对着你的身体自慰 |
[32:07] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[32:19] | – Okay. What do we do? – Okay, okay. Grab my hand, grab my hand. | -我们怎么办 -抓着我的手 抓着我的手 |
[32:22] | Where’s Pretzel? | 卷饼在哪里 |
[32:28] | Come on, Pretzel. Good boy. Good boy. | 快来 卷饼 好孩子 好孩子 |
[32:57] | Take my hand. We have to run. | 抓住我的手 我们该跑了 |
[32:58] | Max, I can’t run. I mean, I literally can’t. | 麦克斯 我跑不了 我真的跑不了 |
[33:00] | Okay. Uh, um, okay. Oh, my God. | 好吧 好吧 天啊 |
[33:03] | Come on. It’s okay. | 快点 没事的 |
[33:05] | We’ll find somewhere to hide. | 我们能找到能躲起来的地方 |
[33:06] | Come on, Pretzel. Come on. | 快点 卷饼 快点 |
[33:07] | Okay. Come on. | 快点 |
[33:10] | I’m so full. | 我好饱 |
[33:12] | These are so good. | 真的好棒 |
[33:13] | So good, right? | 很棒吧 |
[33:15] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做的 |
[33:17] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:20] | Wait, look at me. | 等等 看着我 |
[33:22] | Aw… What? | 怎么了 |
[33:24] | You have, literally, cookie crumbs all over your hair. | 你的头发上全部都是饼干屑 |
[33:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[33:29] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[33:30] | I’m so pathetic. | 我好可悲 |
[33:32] | – You’re not pathetic. – Yes, I am. | -你不可悲 -我很可悲 |
[33:34] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -就是 |
[33:35] | Oh, shut up. Here, let me get ’em. | 别说了 来 我帮你弄掉 |
[33:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Wait. Uh… | 等等 |
[34:08] | Is, uh, this okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[34:11] | – Or… – Um, I mean, I started it. | -或者 -是我先的 |
[34:14] | Okay. So I just want to make sure I have your, | 好吧 我只是想确认 |
[34:16] | you know, uh, consent. | 你同意了 |
[34:18] | – Oh. Y-Yeah. I-I appreciate… – Okay. Sorry. | -是的 我很感激… -抱歉 |
[34:21] | – I appreciate that. – No, it’s fine. | -我很感激 -不 没关系 |
[34:25] | Just don’t ever tell Murphy about this, okay? | 不要告诉茉菲就行了 好吗 |
[34:30] | Like she’d even believe me. | 她才不会信我呢 |
[34:37] | Sorry, I’ll stop saying “Whoa.” | 抱歉 我不会再说哇了 |
[34:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[35:15] | What? | 什么 |
[35:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:18] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[35:19] | – Oh, my God. – I’m sorry. | -天啊 -我很抱歉 |
[35:21] | – Oh, my God. Oh, I’m sorry. – What? | -天啊 我很抱歉 -怎么了 |
[35:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:26] | What happened? Are you okay? | 发生了什么 你没事吧 |
[35:27] | No. Yeah. Fine. I’ll be fine. | 不 好吧 我没事 |
[35:29] | Just… | 我… |
[35:34] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我很抱歉 |
[35:36] | I-I… | 我… |
[35:38] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[35:40] | I just… | 我只是 |
[35:43] | And I… you know, because | 我…因为 |
[35:44] | I-I thought we could… But it’s… | 我以为我们能…但是… |
[35:46] | I don’t think I… | 我不觉得我… |
[35:47] | ‘Cause I’ve never done… I’m sorry. God. | 因为我从来没有…对不起 天啊 |
[35:50] | Oh, wow. I’m so gay. | 我真的太弯了 |
[35:55] | I’m very, very gay. | 我真的真的太弯了 |
[35:58] | Yeah. No, I… No, total… | 不 我…不 真的… |
[36:00] | Like, I know. Yeah. | 我知道 嗯 |
[36:01] | I’m so… I’m sorry. Oh, God. | 我…我真的很抱歉 天啊 |
[36:03] | – So embarrassing. – It makes… | -太尴尬了 -这可以 |
[36:04] | – sense. – I’m so sorry. | -理解 -我很抱歉 |
[36:06] | Totally fine. | 真的没事 |
[36:12] | I’m just gonna put my underwear on. | 我要穿上我的内裤 |
[36:13] | – Sure. – Yeah. Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[36:21] | It’s… | 这… |
[36:22] | – Hey, come here. It’s okay. – I’m sorry. | -过来 没事的 -对不起 |
[36:25] | Okay. Totally… | 真的… |
[36:26] | fine. | 没事 |
[36:28] | – I love you, too. – Okay. | -我也爱你 -好的 |
[36:29] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[36:38] | Hey, you didn’t cry for, like, two hours, | 你有两小时没有哭了 |
[36:40] | till I ruined it with my stupid penis. | 直到我亮出了我的小将军 |
[36:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:49] | It’s big. | 很大 |
[36:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:52] | Well, we got the test results back on Tyson’s car. | 泰森车的检测结果出来了 |
[36:55] | Good. And? | 太好了 然后呢 |
[36:57] | Turns out the blood in the trunk was Tyson’s. | 车上的血迹真的是泰森的 |
[36:59] | Yeah, we figured that. | 我们猜到了 |
[37:00] | What about on the steering wheel? Any prints? | 那方向盘呢 有指纹吗 |
[37:02] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[37:04] | There was some DNA. | 有一些DNA |
[37:06] | Did you run it? | 你检测过了吗 |
[37:07] | Oh, they ran it. | 他们检测过了 |
[37:10] | Darnell James. | 达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[37:17] | Okay. Okay, we can hide out in here. Come on. | 好吧 我们可以躲在这里 过来 |
[37:22] | Where’s here? | 这里是哪里 |
[37:25] | Just an old boatshed. Come on. Inside. | 是一个老船坞 来 进来 |
[37:27] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 进来 |
[37:30] | All right. Just wait right there. | 好了 在这里等着 |
[37:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:42] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | I found a gun. | 我发现了一把枪 |
[38:08] | Cool. | 很好 |
[38:10] | I think it’s loaded. | 我觉得已经上膛了 |
[38:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:20] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[38:27] | You know I don’t hate you, right? | 你知道我并不恨你吧 |
[38:30] | What? | 什么 |
[38:34] | If we die out here, I just… | 如果我们死在这里 我… |
[38:38] | I just need you to know that I-I don’t hate you. | 我需要你知道我不恨你 |
[38:43] | You’re not gonna die, okay? | 你不会死的 好吗 |
[38:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:46] | – Come on. Come on. Let’s go, let’s go. – Where-where are we going? | -我们走 我们走 -我们去哪里 |
[39:49] | – You remember how to row? – What? | -你还记得怎么划船吗 -什么 |
[39:50] | Do you remember how to row, Murphy? Come on. | 你还记得怎么划船吗 茉菲 快来 |
[39:52] | – Yeah, but, I mean… What? – Get in the boat. Okay. | -记得 但是…干什么 -上船 |
[39:54] | Get in. Good boy, Pretzel. Good boy. Okay, grab my hand. | 上来 好孩子 卷饼 抓着我的手 |
[39:57] | Come on. It’s okay. | 上来吧 没事的 |
[40:02] | Okay, s… | 好了 |
[40:04] | Okay. You’re okay, you’re okay. Okay. | 你们没事的 你们没事的 |
[40:07] | Are-are you getting in? You getting in now? | 你上来吗 你上来吗 |
[40:09] | He’s gonna find us. | 它=他会找到我们的 |
[40:11] | And this is my problem now, Murphy, not yours. | 这是我的问题 茉菲 与你无关 |
[40:13] | No. | 不 |
[40:15] | – No. N-No, no, no, no. – Just go. | -不不不不 -快走吧 |
[40:17] | I need you to row as far away as you can. | 我要你划得越远越好 |
[40:19] | – Max, no. – Row. Now. | -麦克斯 不 -快划 |
[40:21] | – I don’t want to be out here by myself. – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -我不想一个人待在这里 -没事的 没事的 |
[40:23] | – What are you doing? – Just row. | -你在干什么 -快划 |
[40:25] | – No. No. – Just row. Now. | -不 不 -划 |
[40:28] | Max. Max. Ma… | 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦… |
[40:30] | Just row. | 划 |
[40:58] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[41:01] | Max. | 麦克斯 |