时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, who the hell is Nia? | 这个妮娅是什么人 |
[00:03] | Our boss. | 我们的老大 |
[00:04] | She’s in jail. She couldn’t have killed him. | 她在监狱里 不可能是她杀的泰森 |
[00:07] | No, but she could have gotten a couple of her guys to do it. | 对 但她可以让她的手下去杀他 |
[00:08] | Wesley Moreno, Darnell James. | 韦斯利·莫雷诺 达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[00:09] | Wesley had to have found the gun | 韦斯利是在泰森死之后 |
[00:11] | after Tyson was already dead. | 才发现的那把枪 |
[00:13] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[00:14] | Wesley didn’t shoot Tyson. | 不是韦斯利开枪杀的泰森 |
[00:16] | Is there any way out of this? | 还有办法脱身吗 |
[00:17] | Darnell James, you’re under arrest | 达内尔·詹姆斯 你因为涉嫌 |
[00:20] | for the murder of Tyson Parker. | 谋杀泰森·帕克而被捕了 |
[00:21] | I still don’t think Darnell killed him. | 我还是不觉得是达内尔杀了他 |
[00:23] | They finally came to a decision about my Darnell James arrest. | 他们终于对逮捕达内尔·詹姆斯做出决定了 |
[00:26] | I’m not fired, but they took me off the Parker case. | 我没被解雇 但他们不让我办帕克的案子了 |
[00:29] | I know Darnell didn’t do it. | 我知道达内尔没有杀人 |
[00:30] | – How? – Because he was with me that night. | -为什么 -因为他那晚和我在一起 |
[00:33] | Jess, you can’t stop helping me. | 杰丝 你不能说不帮就不帮我了 |
[00:35] | That’s not how friendship works. | 友谊不是这样的 |
[00:36] | You have no idea how friendship works. | 你根本不知道友谊是怎样的 |
[00:39] | Maybe I could move in here. | 也许我可以搬过来 |
[00:41] | Pay rent. | 合租 |
[00:42] | This whole Tyson case might be | 整个泰森案可能 |
[00:43] | being orchestrated by someone. | 是由某人一手精心策划的 |
[01:13] | And smile, Murphy. | 笑一个 茉菲 |
[01:15] | Ugh, Dad, stop. | 爸爸 别这样 |
[01:17] | Let your father take a picture. | 让你爸给你拍个照片吧 |
[01:19] | Why? I’m not gonna be able to see them soon. | 为什么 我又不能马上看到 |
[01:22] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[01:24] | Why does she think everything’s a joke? | 她为什么觉得一切都是笑话 |
[01:26] | Okay. Just, come on. Just smile. | 来吧 就笑一个 |
[01:28] | I’m not taking a picture by myself; that’s awkward. | 我才不一个人拍呢 好尴尬 |
[01:30] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[01:32] | Come take a stupid picture with me. | 过来跟我拍个蠢照 |
[01:35] | Oh, my God, I’m trying. | 老天 我在努力了 |
[01:40] | Okay. All right, look this way | 好 好了 看这边 |
[01:42] | and say “Happy birthday, Murphy.” | 并说”生日快乐 茉菲” |
[02:08] | She’s not here, buddy. | 她不在这 小家伙 |
[02:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:22] | For you. | 给你 |
[02:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:26] | God, is this great. | 老天 这太棒了 |
[02:27] | It’s like living with… me. | 就好像和我自己住在一起 |
[02:32] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[02:42] | Do you think Murphy’s a mess without me? | 你觉得茉菲没有我会不会一团糟 |
[02:45] | I think she’s a mess with you. | 我知道她和你在一起时是一团糟 |
[02:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:51] | Do you want to call her? | 你想给她打电话吗 |
[02:52] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[02:56] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:04] | Can I see your I.D.? | 出示下身份证 |
[03:07] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[03:08] | Where’s Maria? | 玛莉娅呢 |
[03:09] | I buy alcohol here, like, every day. | 我几乎每天都来这买酒 |
[03:11] | Look at the sign. | 看牌子 |
[03:11] | 购买酒精饮料需出示身份证 必须21岁以上 | |
[03:14] | Look at my Seeing Eye dog. | 看我的导盲犬 |
[03:20] | Well, I still need to see I.D. | 好吧 我还是要看身份证 |
[03:28] | It’s one of those. | 在这里面 |
[03:37] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[03:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:41] | I have a feeling it’s gonna be my best one yet. | 我有预感这会是最棒的生日 |
[04:07] | It’s Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[04:11] | One second. | 等一下 |
[04:17] | Whatever, just, uh, come in! It’s open! | 好吧 进来吧 门开着 |
[04:24] | Pick this up? | 我把这捡起来了 |
[04:28] | Are you here about Tyson? | 你是为泰森的事而来吗 |
[04:29] | ‘Cause I… I was researching some stuff about Nia, | 因为我重新调查了妮娅的事 |
[04:33] | and I found out that she was actually originally arrested | 发现她最开始是因为 |
[04:35] | – for racketeering. – Wait, wait… | -欺诈被捕 -等等 |
[04:37] | Slow down, slow down, slow down. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[04:40] | All right… | 好吗 |
[04:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:43] | I mean, where is… | 大伙… |
[04:46] | everyone? | 都去哪了 |
[04:48] | Well, um… | 这个嘛 |
[04:51] | Max and I, you know, we… | 麦克斯和我 我们 |
[04:53] | Well, he’s gone. | 反正他走了 |
[04:55] | Um, and Jess moved out for a little while. | 杰丝不久前搬走了 |
[05:00] | Jess left? | 杰丝走了 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:02] | I mean, it’s temporary, I hope, | 我希望是暂时的 |
[05:04] | but she gave me an ultimatum, and… | 但她给我下了最后通牒 然后 |
[05:06] | Me, you know, I don’t do ultimatums. | 我不会接受最后通牒 |
[05:09] | Especially not about Tyson’s murder. | 尤其是涉及泰森谋杀的事 |
[05:11] | Especially if I’m this close. | 尤其是当我快发现真相时 |
[05:13] | So it turned into this… | 所以就变成现在 |
[05:17] | Sorry, are you cleaning? | 不好意思 你在打扫卫生吗 |
[05:19] | I know you can’t see it, but, Murphy, | 我知道你看不见 但茉菲 |
[05:21] | it’s disgusting in here. | 这里脏死了 |
[05:23] | So, did you just come here to insult the way I live, or… | 你就大老远过来鄙视我的生活环境吗 还是 |
[05:27] | Sorry. No. | 抱歉 不是 |
[05:28] | I was driving to work, and I thought I would come by | 我正开车去工作 想着顺道过来 |
[05:31] | and give you a little birthday gift. | 给你一个生日礼物 |
[05:35] | How’d you know it was my birthday? | 你怎么知道今天是我生日 |
[05:38] | When you got arrested, it was, uh, in your file. | 当你被捕时 档案里写着 |
[05:41] | I just, well, remembered it. I have a good memory. | 我就记住了 我记性很好 |
[05:44] | Here. It’s a tiny thing. | 给 就是个小礼物 |
[05:48] | There’s no need to wrap a present for a blind person. | 没必要为盲人包礼物 |
[05:51] | Oh, come on, it’s still fun to open the wrapping paper. | 别这样 拆礼物还是很有乐趣的 |
[06:01] | Did you buy me a car? | 你给我买车了吗 |
[06:02] | No, here, it’s a– it’s a color identifier. Here. | 不 这是个颜色识别器 给 |
[06:06] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[06:09] | Brown. | 咖啡色 |
[06:12] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[06:15] | Very cool. Very, very cool. | 很酷 非常棒 |
[06:19] | Sorry, it’s lame. I– | 抱歉 这太次了 我 |
[06:20] | – Chloe loves hers, and I just thought that… – No. Very helpful. | -克洛伊很喜欢 所以我就想 -不 很有用 |
[06:23] | I appreciate it. Thank you. I do. | 我很感激 谢谢 真的 |
[06:25] | It’s not you, I just– | 与你无关 我只是 |
[06:28] | I kind of just want to forget it’s my birthday. | 我有点希望忘记今天是我生日 |
[06:31] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[06:34] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[06:37] | *Happy birthday, dear Murphy* | *祝亲爱的茉菲生日快乐* |
[06:41] | *Happy birthday to you.* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[06:50] | All right, sweetheart, blow out the candles. | 好了 亲爱的 吹蜡烛吧 |
[06:52] | Yeah, I know how a birthday works, Dad. | 我知道生日该怎么过 爸 |
[06:55] | I know you’re taking a picture. Please stop. | 我知道你在拍照 请不要这么做 |
[06:57] | Jess, get in there. | 杰丝 你也过来 |
[06:59] | Come on, come on, come on. Birthday pic. | 来吧 来吧 生日合照 |
[07:05] | Are you ready? Go for it. | 准备好了吗 吹吧 |
[07:07] | Watch your hair, honey. | 当心头发 亲爱的 |
[07:12] | Yay! Beautiful. Beautiful. | 太好了 太好了 |
[07:16] | All right, and back to work, everybody. | 好了 大家回去工作吧 |
[07:19] | We can eat at our desks. | 在自己的桌子上吃吧 |
[07:22] | – Chop, chop. – Oh, my God. | -快点 -天哪 |
[07:23] | Here we go. | 去吧 |
[07:26] | Thanks for taking that dumb picture with me. | 谢谢你和我一起拍那张傻合照 |
[07:29] | My dad, you know, he-he just– he would have… | 我爸 你知道的 他会 |
[07:31] | He would have kept asking until I did it, I know. | 他会一直这么说 直到我答应为止 |
[07:33] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:37] | Okay, see you later. | 好了 晚点见 |
[07:39] | Uh, how are you? Are you good? | 你还好吧 没事吧 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[07:44] | You don’t want to kill yourself, living with Felix? | 和菲力克斯同居没有让你想自杀吧 |
[07:47] | Uh, it’s actually not bad. | 其实也没那么糟 |
[07:51] | Good. | 那就好 |
[07:54] | Um, would you want to cut out early? | 你想早点走吗 |
[07:56] | We could go get a drink at the Linsmore or something. | 我们可以去林斯莫尔喝杯酒什么的 |
[08:00] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[08:02] | Remember, I’m trying not to ditch work | 记得吗 我正试着不再翘班 |
[08:04] | and do nothing with you? | 然后和你无所事事 |
[08:08] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[08:12] | Happy birthday, though. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[08:22] | Pretzel. | 脆饼 |
[08:42] | This is a surprise. What’s up? | 真是个惊喜 怎么了 |
[08:46] | I was removed from your case. | 你的案子不让我办了 |
[08:49] | Is it safe for you to be here, then? | 那你来这里还安全吗 |
[08:52] | Probably not. | 大概是不安全的 |
[08:55] | Darnell… | 达内尔 |
[08:57] | Forensic tech says you wiped Tyson’s phone. | 鉴证科说你把泰森的手机格式化了 |
[09:01] | Standard operating procedure. | 标准的操作程序 |
[09:03] | Those phones have contacts, information… | 手机上有联系人 |
[09:05] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[09:08] | But if I knew anything about any of that, | 但我如果当时知道的话 |
[09:11] | I would never have arrested you. | 我绝不会逮捕你 |
[09:15] | Now, with this, plus the DNA in Tyson’s car… | 现在 有了这个 加上泰森车上的DNA |
[09:17] | The DNA was planted. | 那个DNA是有人栽赃 |
[09:20] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[09:21] | Yeah, but the prosecutor doesn’t. | 是的 但是检察官不知道 |
[09:27] | At this point, I don’t know how I can get you out of here | 到了这一步 我不知道如何才能让你脱身 |
[09:31] | without… coming clean about us. | 除了坦白我们之间的事 |
[09:35] | Don’t. We’re not there yet. | 不要 我们还没走到那一步 |
[09:38] | Yeah, but… I put you in here, thinking there was no evidence | 是啊 但我把你送进了牢 |
[09:43] | against you, and now there’s just so much. | 以为没有指认你的证据 而现在有了这么多 |
[09:49] | It’s bad, D. | 情况很糟 达内尔 |
[09:52] | It’s really bad. | 非常糟 |
[09:56] | Maybe, uh… maybe you should talk to Murphy. | 也许你该找茉菲谈谈 |
[10:00] | Murphy Mason? | 茉菲·梅森 |
[10:01] | I know it sounds crazy, | 听上去很不切实际 |
[10:02] | but we’re desperate. | 但我们已经走投无路了 |
[10:05] | Maybe she’s sitting on something that could help us. | 或许她所掌握的东西可以帮助我们 |
[10:18] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[10:19] | It’s-it’s Jules. | 我是朱尔丝 |
[10:23] | Your mom told me you just walked in here. | 你妈妈告诉我你直接进来这里了 |
[10:33] | Uh, you can come in. It’s open. | 你进来吧 门开着 |
[10:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[10:46] | I came to ask for your help. | 我来寻求你的帮助 |
[10:49] | With the Tyson Parker case. | 关于泰森·帕克的案子 |
[10:54] | Look, Murphy, I have to be honest. | 茉菲 我得说实话 |
[10:56] | I’m not even supposed to be on this case anymore. | 我压根就不该再参与这件案子 |
[11:00] | There’s just something about it that I… | 只是关于这个案子的一些地方 |
[11:06] | Look, | 听着 |
[11:08] | I know Wesley didn’t do it. | 我知道不是韦斯利干的 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:11] | He got that gun after Tyson was shot. | 那把枪是泰森被射杀之后才到他手上的 |
[11:14] | Are you serious? | 你认真的 |
[11:16] | That’s literally everything we knew. | 这不就是我们已经知道的事吗 |
[11:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:23] | What about Darnell? | 达内尔呢 |
[11:24] | There’s evidence against him, | 有对他不利的证据 |
[11:29] | but I really don’t think he did it. | 但我真的不认为是他做的 |
[11:32] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[11:35] | Murphy, | 茉菲 |
[11:36] | I really need you to think. | 我真的需要你好好思考 |
[11:39] | Is there anything I’m not thinking about? Any… | 有没有任何我没想到的地方 |
[11:43] | any loose threads? | 任何疏忽之处 |
[11:44] | I mean, | 我觉得 |
[11:46] | there’s the fact that I found him. | 那时候我找到了他 |
[11:49] | Then I went to get help, and then, when the cops got there, | 然后我去寻求帮助 等警察来后 |
[11:51] | he was gone. | 他就不见了 |
[11:53] | And then… | 再然后 |
[11:54] | I don’t know, I mean, there’s the-the texts. | 我也不知道 收到了短信 |
[11:58] | The ones you got from Tyson’s phone? | 你从泰森手机上收到的短信 |
[11:59] | Yeah. A couple days after he died. | 是的 就在他死后几天 |
[12:02] | Dean– I mean, Dean had said someone hacked into his phone, | 迪恩说过有人黑进了他的手机 |
[12:04] | but they couldn’t figure out who did it. | 但他们查不出是谁干的 |
[12:08] | You still have those texts, by any chance? | 你会不会碰巧还保留着那些短信 |
[12:10] | Well, I mean, they weren’t sent specifically to, | 这些短信没有发到这部手机上 |
[12:13] | like, this phone, but everything’s on the cloud. | 但所有的内容都在云端 |
[12:16] | I, uh, lose my phone a lot. | 我经常丢手机 |
[12:19] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[12:21] | No, Dean already did that. | 不 迪恩已经这么做过了 |
[12:22] | He said they couldn’t trace the IP. | 他说追踪不了IP地址 |
[12:24] | Chicago PD couldn’t do it. | 芝加哥警署办不到 |
[12:26] | We’re going rogue now. | 那我们就得来点狠的 |
[12:42] | Hi. Y-You don’t usually work Wednesdays. | 你好 你平常不在周三上班啊 |
[12:44] | Yeah, I picked up a shift. | 是的 我换班了 |
[12:48] | What are you drinking? | 你想喝什么 |
[12:51] | Um, whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[12:52] | And you can just fill the glass, like, all the way to the top. | 能不能把杯子装满 |
[12:56] | Where’s Jess? | 杰丝呢 |
[12:59] | Um, we’re… | 我们 |
[13:01] | we’re just taking a little break right now. | 暂时分开了一会 |
[13:04] | No. | 不是吧 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:08] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[13:12] | No. | 不了 |
[13:16] | Well, this one is on the house. | 这杯算店里请的 |
[13:17] | As usual. But this time I’m actually offering it. | 和往常一样 不过这次我是主动想请你 |
[13:22] | You know, my last memory was of Jess. | 我最后的记忆就是关于杰丝的 |
[13:25] | Your last memory? | 你最后的记忆 |
[13:27] | My last, uh, visual memory. | 最后的视觉记忆 |
[13:32] | When you go blind, um… | 当你失明后 |
[13:35] | …you stop being able to, | 你就不能 |
[13:37] | to see your memories in your head, | 看见你脑海中的记忆 |
[13:39] | because your brain, like, | 因为你的大脑 就好像 |
[13:41] | doesn’t know how to make images anymore or whatever. | 无法再生成任何影像之类的了 |
[13:45] | For the longest time, | 长久以来 |
[13:47] | even after I went blind, | 就算在我失明之后 |
[13:48] | I could still see this image of Jess | 我却总能回忆起杰丝的画面 |
[13:52] | at my birthday party… | 在我的生日派对上 |
[13:56] | like, hobbling over to me on roller skates. | 踩着旱冰鞋摇摇晃晃地走向我 |
[14:01] | But then, um, one day, | 可有一天 |
[14:03] | just a couple months ago… | 就几个月前 |
[14:06] | …it was just gone. | 这些画面都消失了 |
[14:10] | That’s, like, | 这真是 |
[14:11] | the most depressing thing I’ve ever heard. | 我听过最沮丧的事了 |
[14:14] | Uh, well, yeah, | 是啊 |
[14:15] | it’s also my birthday today. | 今天还是我生日呢 |
[14:17] | Oh, my God, Murphy. | 我的天 茉菲 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[14:23] | I’m really sorry about the-the Dean thing. | 和迪恩的事我真的很抱歉 |
[14:24] | It-it wasn’t– it really was nothing. | 其实真的没什么 |
[14:27] | Maybe to you. | 对你而言吧 |
[14:30] | What? | 什么意思 |
[14:32] | Come on. | 少来了 |
[14:35] | He is in love with you. | 他爱上你了 |
[14:37] | He’s not in love with me. | 他没有爱我 |
[14:38] | Murphy, he is. Okay? | 茉菲 他就是 好吗 |
[14:43] | It’s fine. | 这没什么 |
[14:44] | I mean, Dean and I were never, like, soul mates or anything. | 我和迪恩也不是什么天生一对 |
[14:48] | I just… | 我就是 |
[14:52] | It’s bleak out there. | 有点心灰意冷 |
[14:55] | And he’s one of the good ones. | 他是个不错的男人 |
[14:59] | Well, Chelsea, I think you are a very nice lady, | 切尔茜 你是个很棒的姑娘 |
[15:03] | and I think you’re gonna find someone great. | 你一定能遇到和你一样棒的人 |
[15:05] | Stop it, stop it. I don’t… | 停停停 我不想 |
[15:07] | Okay, don’t be nice to me. It freaks me out. | 别突然对我这么好 太吓人了 |
[15:16] | Hey, roomie. | 嘿 室友 |
[15:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:21] | I feel bad leaving Murphy alone on her birthday. | 留茉菲生日时一个人的感觉很糟糕 |
[15:25] | But it was the right thing to do. Right? | 但这么做是对的 是吧 |
[15:27] | Yes. Right. | 没错 是对的 |
[15:29] | – I think. – What? | -我想 -什么 |
[15:31] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[15:33] | Felix… | 菲力克斯 |
[15:34] | What? I can’t see the future. | 怎么了 我又不能预测未来 |
[15:36] | So helpful. | 太有帮助了 |
[15:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[15:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:45] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[15:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:49] | – Jess. Jess… – What? | -杰丝 杰丝 -干吗 |
[15:52] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[15:53] | I can help. | 我能帮上忙的 |
[15:55] | Vanessa just called me. | 温妮莎刚刚打给了我 |
[15:58] | I know. And it rang, like, twice, | 我知道 还响了两次 |
[16:01] | and then she hung up. | 然后她就挂了 |
[16:01] | So it’s probably just a butt dial, right? | 所以也有可能是点错了 对吧 |
[16:05] | Okay, Felix, I need you to tell me | 菲力克斯 请你告诉我 |
[16:06] | that it means nothing, because I tend to overanalyze, | 根本就没什么事 是我过度揣测了 |
[16:08] | and I need you to talk me off the ledge right now, | 然后立刻悬崖勒马 |
[16:10] | – because if I go… – It’s probably… probably nothing. | -否则我要是 -应该 应该没什么 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:16] | But… it could be something. | 但 也有可能有什么 |
[16:21] | What? | 你说什么 |
[16:23] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[16:24] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你也说不好 |
[16:27] | It’s probably nothing. | 也许没什么事 |
[16:29] | Yeah, it’s nothing. I’ll see you later, okay? | 对 没事 回见 |
[16:31] | Felix! | 菲力克斯 |
[16:40] | Mind if I sit here? | 介意我坐这儿吗 |
[16:43] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[16:52] | That’s a cute dog. | 狗很可爱 |
[16:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Can I get a pinot grigio? | 来杯灰皮诺[白葡萄酒] |
[16:57] | Mm, their pinot grigio makes you vom. | 这儿的灰皮诺让人想吐 |
[16:59] | It doesn’t. | 才不是呢 |
[17:00] | Chels, it’s, like, two dollars a bottle. | 切尔茜 这才两块钱一瓶 |
[17:02] | – It’s poison. – Vodka, Diet. | -简直有毒 -伏特加 低卡 |
[17:06] | Thanks for the tip. | 多谢建议 |
[17:08] | Guess when you come here as much as you do, | 像你这样的熟客 |
[17:10] | you get to know the wine list by heart. | 有哪些酒想必烂熟于心吧 |
[17:13] | I’m sorry, have we met? | 抱歉 我们认识吗 |
[17:15] | No… but I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. | 没有 但我想见你很久了 |
[17:21] | Well, you’re gonna have to help me out. | 那你得帮帮我 |
[17:23] | I’m sort of at a disadvantage here. | 我有点不方便见你 |
[17:25] | Oh, come on, Murphy. You’re smarter than that. | 得了吧 茉菲 你可聪明着呢 |
[17:34] | – Nia? – There you go. | -妮娅 -反应过来了 |
[17:42] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[17:43] | I just want to clear up a few things. | 澄清几件事罢了 |
[17:45] | Now that I’m a free woman. | 既然我现在已经自由了 |
[17:50] | Okay. What? | 好 是什么 |
[17:54] | I would never send any of my people to jump some kid. | 我绝不会让我的人去收拾一个小屁孩 |
[17:56] | Especially one of my own. | 特别当他还是我的人 |
[18:00] | Okay. Is that it? | 好 完了吗 |
[18:02] | No. | 没有 |
[18:04] | I came here because I’m a businesswoman, | 我作为一个商人而来 |
[18:06] | and for the past few months | 在过去的几个月 |
[18:07] | my business has been having some problems. | 我的生意出了些问题 |
[18:09] | Which you always seem to be at the center of. | 以你为中心的问题 |
[18:13] | So from this moment on, I don’t want to hear your name again. | 从此刻起 我不想再听见你的名字 |
[18:16] | You understand? | 明白 |
[18:21] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:23] | Yeah. Yes. | 是 明白 |
[18:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:28] | Don’t go blabbing about this meeting | 别嘴碎告诉你的 |
[18:29] | to your cop friends. | 条子朋友我们见过 |
[18:34] | And, Murphy… | 还有 茉菲 |
[18:37] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[18:49] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[18:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:53] | Yeah, sorry, I just, uh… | 没事 抱歉 我 |
[18:56] | Sorry, um… | 抱歉 |
[18:58] | Do you have my phone? | 我的手机在你那吧 |
[19:00] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:01] | Here you go. | 给 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | We traced the IP address through a proxy in China, | 我们通过中国代理跟踪了IP地址 |
[19:08] | and the trail ended at the Birdcliff Coffee Bar | 最后追踪到鸟崖咖啡酒吧 |
[19:11] | in Evanston. | 在埃文斯顿 |
[19:12] | Whoever hacked into Tyson’s account | 入侵泰森账号的人 |
[19:14] | was using their Wi-Fi. | 用了那里的无线网络 |
[19:18] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[19:19] | why couldn’t you guys have done this months ago? | 你们几个月之前怎么不这么办 |
[19:22] | Because China doesn’t exactly cooperate | 因为中国根本不会 |
[19:24] | with U.S. law enforcement. | 和美国的执法部门合作 |
[19:26] | But my guy doesn’t have the same… | 但是我的人没有这种 |
[19:29] | legal obligations. | 法律义务 |
[19:32] | Your guy? You have a guy? | 你的人 你还有人手 |
[19:35] | I told you. I’m going off the books now, so… | 跟你说过了 我被调离了 所以 |
[19:39] | you’re gonna have to trust me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[19:43] | – It’s gonna be two seconds, Felix. – Okay. | -两秒钟就好 菲力克斯 -行 |
[19:45] | – Then we can go. – Whatever you say. | -然后我们就可以走了 -随你怎么说 |
[19:47] | Look, I ditched her on her birthday. | 我在她生日这天把她抛下了 |
[19:49] | I mean, the least I can do is go get one drink with her. | 我至少也要陪她喝杯酒 |
[19:51] | You just want to ask her about the Vanessa call. | 你就是想问她温妮莎给你打电话的事 |
[19:53] | That is not true. | 根本不是 |
[19:58] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[19:59] | – Go, go, go. – What? | -走走走 -什么 |
[20:00] | – What? What? – Go. | -怎么了 怎了么 -走 |
[20:03] | She’s in there. | 她在里面 |
[20:04] | – Yeah, she’s always in there. – No, no. | -对啊 她一直都在里面 -不 不 |
[20:07] | Vanessa. | 温妮莎 |
[20:09] | Will you just go look in there for me, please? | 你能去帮我往里看一眼吗 |
[20:17] | What-what is she doing? Is she… | 她在干什么 她有没有 |
[20:19] | looking around for me? | 四处找我 |
[20:22] | I can’t tell. She always looks a little lost, you know? | 我看不出来 她总是那一副迷茫的表情 |
[20:25] | – What? – She does. Just her face. What? | -什么 -真的 她的脸就这样 怎么了 |
[20:29] | Okay, so the-the day that she calls me out of the blue, | 所以她今天突然给我打了电话 |
[20:32] | she shows up at the Linsmore? | 紧接着就出现在了林斯莫尔 |
[20:35] | She’s doing this on purpose. | 她是故意这么干的 |
[20:38] | No, that’s insane. You think– | 不 这不可能 你觉得 |
[20:40] | you think I’m crazy, right? | 你觉得我疯了 对吧 |
[20:42] | I mean, this is kind of your bar. | 我想说 这基本算得上是你的酒吧 |
[20:45] | This is my bar. | 这就是我的酒吧 |
[20:47] | And she comes here with some hot girl… | 然后她和一个性感的姑娘一起过来 |
[20:49] | She’s hot? | 她很性感 |
[20:51] | Oh, yeah. She is. Sowwy. | 对啊 她很性感 对八起 |
[20:54] | – God. – All I’m saying is, | -天呐 -我只是想说 |
[20:56] | it feels kind of, like, manipulated. | 感觉像是 设计好的 |
[21:00] | Or something. | 或者别的什么 |
[21:01] | Yeah. What do I do? | 对 我该怎么办 |
[21:04] | I think you got to, like, go in there | 我觉得你就该进去 |
[21:05] | and tell her to stop playing games. | 告诉她别再耍把戏了 |
[21:08] | – Yes. – I mean, if you want. | -对 -如果你想的话 |
[21:09] | it’s totally up to you, I don’t know. | 你说了算 我可说不好 |
[21:10] | You’re absolutely right. If I don’t go in there | 你说的对 如果我不进去 |
[21:12] | and talk to her, I’m just gonna– | 跟她谈谈 我肯定 |
[21:14] | I’m gonna keep going crazy. | 我肯定会一直发神经 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:19] | There’s too much at stake. | 风险太大了 |
[21:20] | She’s a liability. | 她是个隐患 |
[21:22] | Murphy Mason? | 茉菲·梅森 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:25] | Arrange a meet with our guy tonight. | 安排一下今晚和咱们的人见一面 |
[21:27] | I need to make sure she don’t get in the way again. | 我要确保她不会再来挡我们的路了 |
[21:30] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[22:01] | Jess, hi. | 杰丝 |
[22:05] | Come here. | 来 |
[22:09] | Oh, uh, this is my friend Robin. | 这是我的朋友罗宾 |
[22:12] | Robin, this is my, uh… | 罗宾 这是我的 |
[22:14] | uh, this is Jess. | 这是杰丝 |
[22:18] | Uh, can I talk to you for a second, right over there? | 我能和你谈一下吗 去那边 |
[22:21] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -行 -好 |
[22:26] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[22:28] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[22:31] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[22:32] | You tell me, V. | 你说呢 温 |
[22:35] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:36] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[22:39] | You call me out of the blue and then you show up at my bar. | 你突然给我打电话 然后又出现在我的酒吧 |
[22:42] | – Your bar… – Vanessa, if you, | -你的酒吧 -温妮莎 如果你 |
[22:43] | if you wanted to talk to me or… | 如果你想和我谈谈 或者 |
[22:46] | or get back together with me, whatever, | 或是想跟我和好 不管什么事 |
[22:47] | you could’ve– you could’ve just told me, it’s okay. | 你可以 你可以直接告诉我 没关系 |
[22:49] | Jess… | 杰丝 |
[22:52] | I called you because I was | 我给你打电话是因为 |
[22:53] | removing your number from my favorites, | 我当时把你移出我的收藏列表 |
[22:55] | and I accidentally clicked it. | 然后我一不小心按到了 |
[23:03] | Well, but you’re here, so… | 但是你到这来了 |
[23:05] | Yeah, I left my credit card | 对 你告诉我你出轨的那天 |
[23:07] | the night that you told me you cheated. | 我把信用卡落在这了 |
[23:08] | So I came back to get it. | 所以我过来拿 |
[23:10] | I honestly figured you wouldn’t be here. | 我其实以为你肯定不在 |
[23:13] | It’s the middle of a workday, so… | 现在是工作日的白天 所以 |
[23:18] | I’m-I’m sorry if you thought… | 对不起让你以为 |
[23:20] | No. Oh, God, I did not think anything of it. | 不 天呐 我可什么都没想 |
[23:25] | For real. It’s… | 真的 只是 |
[23:32] | It was great seeing you. | 见到你真不错 |
[23:38] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[23:40] | Thank you, Felix. | 谢谢你 菲力克斯 |
[23:41] | What? | 什么 |
[23:43] | What’d I do? | 我干什么了 |
[23:44] | Jess. What happened? | 杰丝 出什么事了 |
[23:46] | – You’re an idiot. – Me? | -你就是个傻逼 -我 |
[23:55] | What do we got? | 怎么样 |
[23:57] | A café. | 一个咖啡馆 |
[23:58] | Kinda cute. | 还不错 |
[23:59] | Bunch of douchebags on laptops? | 好几个拿着笔记本的变态吗 |
[24:02] | – Pretty much. – Great. | -差不多吧 -好 |
[24:07] | Hey, what can I get you guys? | 你们需要点什么 |
[24:08] | I’m a detective with the Chicago PD, | 我是芝加哥警署的警探 |
[24:11] | and we’re trying to trace a laptop | 我们想追踪一台 |
[24:13] | that used the Wi-Fi here. | 用过你们这里无线网的笔记本电脑 |
[24:14] | Do you keep a log of | 你们有没有保存 |
[24:16] | the IP addresses that use your Wi-Fi? | 用过你们无线网的网络协议地址 |
[24:19] | Uh… no. | 没有 |
[24:22] | Okay, um, can I speak with the manager? | 好吧 我能和你们经理谈谈吗 |
[24:25] | That’s-that’s me. | 我就是 |
[24:27] | Did anyone, uh… suspicious-looking | 有没有什么人 长得很可疑 |
[24:30] | or like, uh… you know, like “murdery,” | 像是 像是想杀人 |
[24:34] | come in here on the… on March 6? | 到这来的那天是 是三月六号 |
[24:37] | Like, seven months ago? You’re serious? | 七个月之前 你是认真的吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:47] | Is there anyone else we can talk to? | 我们能和别的什么人再谈谈吗 |
[24:48] | Like a supervisor or a-a regular customer or something? | 主管或是常客什么的 |
[24:52] | Believe me, I am just as desperate to find answers as you are, | 相信我 我和你一样都很迫切地想要找到答案 |
[24:54] | but I just don’t think there are any here. | 但是我觉得在这应该是找不到了 |
[25:00] | Now, you gonna tell me why you were so jumpy before? | 告诉我 你之前为什么提心吊胆的 |
[25:03] | What? I’m– I wasn’t jumpy. | 什么 我没 没提心吊胆的 |
[25:06] | Come on, now, I’m a better detective than that. | 得了吧 我这个警探还是能看出来的 |
[25:10] | Murphy, | 茉菲 |
[25:12] | you can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[25:15] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[25:17] | Okay, I… trust you. | 好吧 我… 相信你 |
[25:20] | This cannot go beyond you. | 这个只能到你这里为止 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:27] | Nia came to see me earlier. | 早些时候妮娅来找过我 |
[25:30] | What? What did she want? | 什么 她想要干什么 |
[25:33] | She just said that she didn’t have anything | 她只是说她和泰森的事 |
[25:35] | to do with Tyson, and, | 没有关系 还有 |
[25:37] | and I-I don’t know. | 还有… 我也不知道 |
[25:39] | I don’t know anything anymore. | 我现在什么都不知道了 |
[25:41] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[25:43] | I can’t just go home. | 我不能回家 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry, Murphy. | 对不起 茉菲 |
[25:47] | Sometimes things are just dead ends. | 有时候有的事就是没结果 |
[25:56] | Come on, Pretzel. | 走了 脆饼 |
[26:04] | – Do you have a light? – No. | -你有火吗 -没有 |
[26:05] | But this place has matches. | 但这地方有火柴 |
[26:09] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[26:19] | Fancy. Forward, Pretzel. | 够炫的 向前 脆饼 |
[26:58] | Thanks for calling me back, Rhonda. | 谢谢你打回给我 朗达 |
[27:01] | What’s going on? | 出什么情况了 |
[27:04] | Just… | 只是… |
[27:07] | I can’t move on until I know what happened. | 在搞清楚到底发生了什么之前我没办法往前走 |
[27:10] | And I’m starting to feel like I might never know. | 我开始感觉也许我永远也无法知道真相了 |
[27:15] | Maybe you already do know what happened, | 也许你已经知道了到底是怎么回事 |
[27:17] | and you just don’t want to accept it. | 而你只是不肯接受罢了 |
[27:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:24] | Darnell? | 达内尔 |
[27:26] | I didn’t want to believe it either. | 我也不愿意相信 |
[27:30] | But in a way, it’s… it’s not that hard. | 可在某种意义上… 这也不难 |
[27:38] | Well, you know, Detective Becker doesn’t think | 知道吗 贝克警官也不认为 |
[27:40] | that Darnell did it, either. | 是达内尔干的 |
[27:41] | She– she’s been on the case for… | 她… 她在这案子上已经有… |
[27:43] | Jules Becker? | 朱尔丝·贝克 |
[27:44] | …for months. Yeah. | …好几个月了 是她 |
[27:47] | She’s been covering for him since they were teenagers | 从他们还是十来岁时她就一直替他 |
[27:49] | when he was slinging and done bags on the corner. | 在街边贩毒之类的事遮掩了 |
[27:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:55] | Jules and Darnell were real close back in the day. | 朱尔丝和达内尔从前非常亲近的 |
[27:58] | I don’t know if they still speak, | 我不清楚他们是否还交往 |
[27:59] | but she had a crush on that boy like I ain’t never seen. | 可我从没见过那么痴情于那小子的人 |
[28:01] | Wait, they know each other? | 等等 他们俩认识 |
[28:03] | Yeah. You didn’t know that? | 是啊 你不知道吗 |
[28:07] | She’s lying to me. | 她对我说谎了 |
[28:09] | Why would she lie to me? | 她为什么要对我撒谎 |
[28:11] | Why would she– why would she lie to-to me? | 她为什么… 她为什么要对我撒谎 |
[28:16] | Everybody has their reasons. | 每个人都有自己的理由 |
[28:20] | I shouldn’t have, um– | 我不应该… |
[28:22] | I shouldn’t have bothered you. I’m sorry. | 我真不该打扰你 |
[28:23] | Murphy, it’s all right. | 茉菲 没事 |
[28:26] | I love that you loved my kid. | 你喜欢我的儿子我很高兴 |
[28:33] | But what you’re doing isn’t gonna bring him back. | 可你现在做的并不能让他死而复生 |
[28:40] | Do me a favor for Tyson. | 看在泰森的份上答应我 |
[28:43] | Quit smoking. It’ll kill you. | 把烟戒了 它会害死你的 |
[28:48] | I will. | 好 |
[28:51] | Not today. | 但今天不行 |
[28:52] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[28:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:03] | Bye, Murph. | 再见 茉菲 |
[29:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:21] | All right, here. Coming in. | 好了 来了啊 |
[29:24] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[29:25] | Got it? | 张嘴 |
[29:32] | It’s not the worst. | 不是最难吃的 |
[29:33] | Yes. High compliment coming from you. | 很好 你这么说已经是很高的认可了 |
[29:38] | ?So, um, | 那么… |
[29:40] | how are things going on the Tyson front? | 泰森的事有什么进展吗 |
[29:44] | You know what, I’m actually not here to talk about Tyson. | 告诉你 实际上我不是为了说泰森的事来的 |
[29:48] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -对 |
[29:50] | Darnell did it, so… that’s that. | 达内尔干的 所以… 就这样了呗 |
[29:56] | So it’s really over. | 所以事情真的过去了 |
[29:58] | It’s really over. | 是真的过去了 |
[30:01] | Okay. Well… | 好吧… |
[30:03] | Murphy Mason, I have known many detectives in my life, | 茉菲·梅森 我这辈子认识不少的警探 |
[30:07] | and, um, none of them, not a single one, was as | 他们没有一个人像你这样 |
[30:12] | annoying as you. | 那么招人烦 |
[30:16] | Annoyingly brilliant? | 聪明得让人烦吗 |
[30:18] | – Annoyingly good at the job? – Yeah. | -破案破得让人烦吗 -对 |
[30:20] | Despite not being qualified or trained in any way? | 尽管毫无资质和培训 |
[30:24] | That’s exactly what I meant. | 我就是这意思 |
[30:25] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -你理解得对 -谢谢 |
[30:28] | So, then wh… why are you here? | 那… 你为什么来这 |
[30:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:35] | Just couldn’t go back to my empty, messy apartment. | 不想回我那个空空荡荡杂乱无章的公寓 |
[30:40] | You and Jess… | 你和杰丝… |
[30:42] | Same. | 还那样 |
[30:44] | I don’t want to overstep, | 我不想管不该管的事 |
[30:46] | but, you know, you… you could call her. | 不过 你… 你可以打给她啊 |
[30:50] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[30:54] | Well, do you… want to stay for dinner? | 你想… 留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[31:01] | – What? – I do. | -怎么了 -我想 |
[31:04] | I do. I just, um– | 我想 不过… |
[31:06] | I don’t– I don’t like whatever the hell you made. | 我不想… 我不想吃你做的那个 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry. What even is that? | 对不起 那到底是什么东西啊 |
[31:13] | It’s stew. | 是个炖菜 |
[31:15] | Who eats stew? Like, are we in the cave times? | 谁吃炖菜啊 我们是生活在石器时代吗 |
[31:17] | – What is that? – All right, fine, shut up. | -什么啊那是 -好吧 闭嘴吧 |
[31:19] | – Stew? – Fine. Chloe hates it, too. | -炖菜 -好吧 克洛伊也不爱吃 |
[31:23] | Well, listen, it’s still your birthday. | 听着 现在还是你的生日呢 |
[31:27] | We can go wherever you want. | 你想去哪儿都行 |
[31:29] | No, it’s fine, I– | 没关系的 我… |
[31:31] | I just want this day to be over. | 我只是想这天赶紧过去 |
[31:32] | I hate my birthday. | 我讨厌过生日 |
[31:33] | You can’t hate your birthday. | 你怎么能讨厌过生日呢 |
[31:35] | You’ve got to have one good birthday that you can remember. | 你的记忆里怎么也得有一个不错的生日吧 |
[31:38] | Not really. | 还真没有 |
[31:40] | Not one? | 一个都没有 |
[31:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:47] | One. | 有一个 |
[31:51] | I can’t believe you actually brought me here. | 真不敢相信你还真带我来这里了 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry, wasn’t it you who told me | 拜托 不是你告诉我 |
[31:54] | I was supposed to treat Chloe exactly the same | 对待克洛伊应该像 |
[31:56] | as before she went blind? | 她失明前一样吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah. Touché. | 好吧 算你厉害 |
[32:00] | Now what? | 接下来呢 |
[32:01] | Uh, I am gonna go get us some skates. | 我去找几双轮滑鞋来 |
[32:04] | Stay right here. | 待在这 |
[32:07] | This is classic my dad. | 这是典型的我爸 |
[32:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:11] | Just, what a dork. | 真是个蠢蛋 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:17] | Loser. | 废物 |
[32:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:25] | Looking good. Let’s do it. | 看上去不错 来吧 |
[32:28] | Help me, please. | 帮我一下 |
[32:29] | I got you. Right here, right here. | 我来 来 来 |
[32:32] | I feel like– I think we should just maybe | 我觉得 我觉得也许我们应该去 |
[32:33] | go get some cigarettes and Slurpees instead. | 抽点烟或者来点思乐冰 |
[32:35] | I feel like that’d be | 我觉得现在 |
[32:36] | – a really good time. – No way. We’re skating. | -正是时候 -不行 我们在轮滑呢 |
[32:39] | I think someone else wants the first skate, though. | 不过我觉得还有人想第一次轮滑 |
[32:41] | I didn’t take you to be such a forward guy. | 没想到你这么勇猛 |
[32:43] | I’m not talking about me. | 我没说我 |
[32:45] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[32:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:51] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | – Are you okay? – Oh, my ass. | -你没事吧 -我的屁股 |
[32:59] | – It’s too bony. – Shut up! | -你太骨感了 -闭嘴 |
[33:12] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[33:13] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[33:18] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[33:19] | Hey, just like old times, huh? | 就像以前一样 |
[33:21] | Happy birthday, Murphy. | 生日快乐 茉菲 |
[33:25] | My parents and frickin’ Felix?! | 我父母 还有该死的菲力克斯 |
[33:27] | Well, I was with Felix when Dean called me, | 迪恩打电话给我的时候我正和菲力克斯一起 |
[33:28] | and Felix called your parents. | 菲力克斯联系了你父母 |
[33:30] | Yes, he did. Now, come on up, honey. | 没错 来吧 亲爱的 |
[33:31] | – I’m right in front of you. – Okay, | -我就在你前面 -好吧 |
[33:32] | you’ve got to stabilize your knees and use your core. | 你得稳住你的膝盖 用你的核心力量 |
[33:33] | – Thank you. – Up you go. | -谢谢 -来吧 |
[33:35] | – Slow. Go slow. – Okay, Mom. | -慢点 慢点 -好的 妈妈 |
[33:37] | Stabilize your knees. She has to stabilize her knees. | 稳住你的膝盖 她得稳住膝盖 |
[33:39] | – Shut up. – Okay. | -闭嘴 -好吧 |
[33:40] | Hold on. Go slow. | 慢点 慢慢来 |
[33:42] | I’m gonna get snacks. | 我去拿点小吃 |
[33:43] | – I’m getting birthday snacks. – I’m coming with you. | -我去拿点生日小吃 -我跟你一起去 |
[33:44] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[33:46] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[33:48] | Guess I’ll tighten my laces. | 看来我要系好头盔了 |
[33:52] | You-you, you want to do this? | 你 你想上吗 |
[33:54] | It’s gonna be a disaster. | 绝对会是一场灾难 |
[33:55] | Yeah, 100%. | 绝对的 |
[33:57] | – Where is it? – Okay, we’re right there. | -在哪里 -我们上来了 |
[33:58] | – Yep, here we go. – Oh… boy. | -好了 -天啊 |
[34:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:16] | Coming through! | 让一下 |
[35:07] | You’re gonna move back in, right? | 你会搬回来的吧 |
[35:09] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[35:10] | – Like, very immediately? – Yes. | -马上吗 -嗯 |
[35:12] | I already packed my bag. | 我已经收拾好行李了 |
[35:13] | Okay, good. | 太好了 |
[35:16] | I need a break. I’m over this. | 我好休息一下 我滑够了 |
[35:19] | Can you take me to a wall, please? | 能带我去墙边吗 |
[35:20] | Yes. | 好的 |
[35:22] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[35:23] | Excuse us, everyone. | 不好意思 |
[35:24] | I feel like you’re so not | 我觉得你完全 |
[35:25] | – supposed to do that. – Move out of the way. | -不该这么做 -让一让 |
[35:37] | That was, uh… | 那真是 |
[35:38] | that was horrible. You are, uh, not a good skater. | 那真是太可怕了 你真不擅长轮滑 |
[35:41] | You know what? I think, | 你知道吗 我觉得 |
[35:42] | considering the circumstances, I’m actually pretty good. | 综合来看 我已经够厉害了 |
[35:46] | You know what, you suck, too. | 你知道吗 你也很差劲 |
[35:48] | No, actually, I’m-I’m amazing. | 不 其实 我很棒的 |
[35:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:51] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[35:53] | Knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:59] | Want to hear something stupid? | 想听点傻乎乎的事吗 |
[36:01] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[36:05] | Chelsea thinks you’re into me, | 切尔茜觉得你喜欢我 |
[36:07] | and that’s why you guys broke up. | 所以你们才分手的 |
[36:13] | Well, she’s not, uh… | 她说得没… |
[36:18] | She’s not wrong. | 她说得没错 |
[36:23] | What? | 什么 |
[36:25] | Murphy… I’m crazy about you. | 茉菲 我对你着迷 |
[36:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:38] | I’m trying to find your face. | 我想摸到你的脸 |
[36:40] | Oh. Here. | 这儿 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:08] | Maybe not the worst birthday, after all. | 也许这也不算最糟糕的生日 |
[37:11] | Glad I could help turn it around. | 很高兴我能帮你扭转乾坤 |
[37:18] | Timing is terrible. | 真不是时候 |
[37:21] | I-I have to run really quick for a work thing. | 我有工作上的事要去忙了 |
[37:24] | I have to help Jules. | 我得帮朱尔丝 |
[37:26] | – Right now? – I’ll tell you what. I will– I will, um… | -现在吗 -这样吧 我 |
[37:27] | I’ll drop Chloe off, and then, um… | 我先送克洛伊 然后 |
[37:30] | maybe I’ll pick you up later? | 也许我等会儿再来接你 |
[37:31] | No, just leave Chloe here. She’s having fun. | 不 让克洛伊留在这里吧 她玩得很开心 |
[37:33] | Jess can drive us home. | 杰丝可以送我们回家 |
[37:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:38] | She’s fine. | 她没事的 |
[37:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | See you later? | 那待会见 |
[37:45] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[39:05] | You’re playing with fire here, Jules. | 你这是在玩火 朱尔丝 |
[39:08] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[39:10] | Something big. | 大发现 |
[39:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:15] | I saw someone meeting with Nia. | 我看到有人和妮娅见面 |
[39:20] | And then I recognized their gun holster. | 然后我认出了他们的枪套 |
[39:24] | We all have the same one. | 和我们的都一样 |
[39:26] | And then I started thinking, | 然后我就想 |
[39:28] | how was the person who did this to you | 让你变成这样的人 |
[39:30] | able to tamper with evidence or bribe a guard | 怎么能篡改证据 或者贿赂警卫 |
[39:33] | to get their hands on your DNA? | 接触到你的DNA |
[39:36] | Seeing that gun holster, it all made sense. | 看到那个枪套 一切都明白了 |
[39:39] | Darnell, I think the person who’s framing you… | 达内尔 我觉得陷害你的人 |
[39:44] | is a cop. | 是个警察 |
[39:48] | Right. | 好了 |
[39:50] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[39:52] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:56] | I don’t know who it is, | 我不知道那是谁 |
[39:58] | but I swear to God, I’m gonna find that son of a bitch. | 但我发誓 我要找到那个混蛋 |