时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m Murphy. | 我叫茉菲 |
[00:03] | Tyson. | 泰森 |
[00:05] | Tyson, you here? | 泰森 你在吗 |
[00:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:08] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 来人啊 救命 |
[00:11] | I have to close Guiding Hope. | 我得关停引导希望 |
[00:13] | I inherited so much debt, and I just couldn’t crawl out of it. | 我欠了好多债 还不清了 |
[00:15] | – How much debt? – Oh, $75,000. | -多少债 -七万五 |
[00:18] | I think I know where we can get some money. | 我想我知道从哪能弄到一些钱 |
[00:20] | Do you remember when Max took Murphy to that lake house? | 你记得麦克斯带茉菲去那个湖边小屋了吗 |
[00:23] | She told me that he hid $100,000 there. | 她跟我说他在那藏了十万块 |
[00:25] | I’m not taking a drug dealer’s money. | 我可不拿毒贩子的钱 |
[00:31] | I wish I didn’t love you. | 真希望我没有爱上你 |
[00:32] | But I do. | 但我爱你 |
[00:33] | And I have since I was 14. | 从14岁开始 |
[00:35] | I’m wondering if this dirty cop | 我在想这个脏警 |
[00:37] | might be covering for himself. | 是不是在掩护他自己 |
[00:39] | – I’m gonna handle it. – Yeah. | -我来处理 -好的 |
[00:41] | You always do. | 你总是这样做 |
[00:42] | It’s my partner. | 是我的搭档 |
[00:45] | She’s got enough on you | 她掌握了你足够的证据 |
[00:46] | to put you away for a very long time. | 可以关上你很长时间 |
[00:51] | I know you killed Tyson. | 我知道你杀了泰森 |
[00:52] | We were never supposed to cross paths. | 我们本该永无交集 |
[00:55] | I knew he was one of Nia’s guys. | 我知道他是妮娅的人 |
[00:57] | And after that, he knew that I was one, too. | 那以后他知道了我也是 |
[00:59] | Stop recording. | 停止录音 |
[01:08] | By the way, your confession that I recorded– | 顺便 我录下来的你的认罪录像 |
[01:11] | saved it to the cloud, so… | 传到云端了 所以 |
[01:15] | you’re done. | 你完蛋了 |
[01:16] | Look like your work friends stole my money. | 看来你的同事偷了我的钱 |
[01:18] | Oh, I don’t want you to pay it back. | 我不想让你还 |
[01:19] | You want us to launder money for you? | 你想让我们为你洗钱 |
[01:21] | You keep your company, I keep mine. | 你们能保住你们的公司 我也可以 |
[01:23] | I’ll see you soon, Murphy. | 回头见 茉菲 |
[01:25] | What does this open? What does this do? | 这能打开什么 这是用来干什么的 |
[01:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:07] | – I like your sweater. – Oh, really? Thanks. | -毛衣真漂亮 -是吗 谢谢 |
[02:10] | It’s, uh, it’s old. It’s Chico’s. | 是旧的 绮客的 |
[02:13] | Well, it looks good on you. | 你穿着很好看 |
[02:15] | Oh, that’s nice of you to say. | 你太客气了 |
[02:18] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[02:20] | You, too. | 晚安 |
[02:29] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[02:29] | I think a woman just hit on me. | 我觉得有个女的刚刚撩我呢 |
[02:32] | – What? – Yeah, it happens a lot. I must have a look or something. | -什么 -经常 我肯定有那种女同范儿 |
[02:35] | How are we feeling? | 感觉怎么样啊 |
[02:36] | – I’m… fine. – Yeah? | -我… 还好 -是吗 |
[02:38] | – I’m good. – Okay. Well, I got you lots of goodies. | -我挺好 -好吧 我给你拿来好多吃的 |
[02:40] | We’ve got lo mein at three o’clock. | 三点钟的位置是拉面 |
[02:43] | We’ve got mac and cheese at six o’clock, | 六点钟的位置是芝士通心粉 |
[02:45] | – and fruit salad… – Thanks, Mom. | -和水果沙拉… -妈妈 谢谢 |
[02:46] | I think you should go, though, ’cause it’s late, Mom, | 不过我看你还是走吧 因为已经很晚了妈妈 |
[02:48] | and I just kind of want to get some rest. | 我有点想休息了 |
[02:49] | – I’m not going anywhere until you eat. – Okay. | -你不吃我就哪都不去 -好吧 |
[02:52] | – Come on. – I’ll just eat something. | -吃吧 -我就吃点 |
[02:55] | That’s really good. I’m fine, Mom. | 很好吃 我没事 妈妈 |
[02:57] | I’m good. | 我挺好 |
[02:58] | I’m getting discharged in the morning, | 我早上就会出院了 |
[03:00] | – and Jess said she’s gonna pick me up, so I’m all good. – You sure? | -杰丝说会来接我 放心吧 -真的吗 |
[03:02] | – You know, I’m just gonna sleep right here. – No. No-no. | -我可以就睡在这 -不 |
[03:04] | – I think… – You snore. Really loud. | -我觉得… -你打呼噜 很响 |
[03:07] | Thank you. I’m really– I’m okay. | 谢了 我真的… 我挺好的 |
[03:10] | I promise, I’m good. | 我保证 我挺好 |
[03:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | Please tell me you’re done with all this crime stuff. | 求求你别再掺和那些犯罪的事了 |
[03:15] | No, I actually decided I’m gonna become a detective. | 不 实际上我决定我要当侦探呢 |
[03:19] | I’m gonna put a little Sherlock Holmes hat on Pretzel | 我要在卷饼头上戴夏洛克·福尔摩斯的帽子 |
[03:22] | and we’re gonna solve murders. | 我们要一起破杀人的案子 |
[03:24] | – That’s very funny. – Yeah. | -真幽默 -嗯 |
[03:28] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[03:30] | I love you with my whole heart. | 我非常爱你 |
[03:32] | – Thanks, Mom. – All right. So you eat? | -谢谢妈妈 -好 那你要吃啊 |
[03:35] | – I’m so hungry. – Uh-huh. You call me, you need anything. | -我饿死了 -嗯 要什么就给我打电话 |
[03:38] | – Clean plate club. – Clean plate club. | -光盘行动 -光盘行动 |
[04:08] | I can’t believe I had sex with an actual murderer. | 我真不敢相信我居然和一个真的杀人犯上了床 |
[04:11] | Like, someone who killed another human being | 一个杀了另一个人的家伙 |
[04:15] | was all up in my stuff. | 和我各种亲昵 |
[04:17] | I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. | 我甚至无法想象你在经历什么 |
[04:19] | I mean, nobody can. | 没有人能体会 |
[04:22] | I think Murphy can. | 我觉得茉菲可以 |
[04:24] | Oh, yeah, no, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[04:26] | But I mean, I am just constantly in awe of the strength of women | 但是我只是一直敬畏女性的力量 |
[04:29] | and what you’re capable of overcoming. | 佩服你们所能够克服的 |
[04:33] | I just feel like I want to vomit, you know? | 我只是感觉想吐 你懂吗 |
[04:35] | – Yes. – Yes. | -明白 -我懂 |
[04:36] | Like, how bad is my taste? What is wrong with me? | 就是 我的品味有多差 我怎么了 |
[04:39] | Hey. Don’t victim blame. Okay? | 别责怪身为受害者的自己 好吗 |
[04:42] | Hey, Chelsea? | 切尔茜 |
[04:44] | Can I get some wings? | 能给我拿些鸡翅吗 |
[04:46] | they’re in the back. | 鸡翅在后面 |
[04:47] | I know. | 拜托 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:54] | What? | 干什么 |
[04:56] | “I’m constantly in awe | “我一直很敬畏 |
[04:57] | – of the strength of women.” – Yeah. I am. | -女性的力量” -是的 我是 |
[04:59] | – That is a true statement, actually. – Oh, my God. | -这是真的 -我的天哪 |
[05:01] | Jess? Please tell me you’re in here. | 杰丝 请告诉我你在这里 |
[05:03] | Murphy? What the hell? | 茉菲 什么情况 |
[05:04] | What-what are you doing out of the hospital? | 你怎么跑到医院外了 |
[05:07] | I left. | 我出院了 |
[05:08] | You left? Wh-Why didn’t you call me? | 你出院了 为什么你不给我打电话 |
[05:10] | I would have come and picked you up. | 我会过去接你的 |
[05:11] | Because I had to give my phone to the cops. | 因为我不得不把手机给警察 |
[05:13] | It-it doesn’t– it doesn’t even matter, | 这不重要 |
[05:15] | I just need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[05:16] | Okay, let me ditch Felix. | 好的 让我丢下菲力克斯 |
[05:18] | No, I actually need to talk to him, too. | 不 事实上 我也需要和他谈谈 |
[05:22] | It’s about your guys’ little trip to the lake house. | 是关于你们那次去湖边小屋的 |
[05:33] | Wait, hold on. She wants us to launder money? | 等一下 等等 她想要我们洗钱 |
[05:36] | You stole $100,000 from her. | 你们偷了她十万 |
[05:38] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你们觉得会发生什么 |
[05:39] | – Obviously not this. – What were you guys thinking? | -显然不是洗钱 -你们当时在想什么 |
[05:41] | It was Jess’s idea. | 这是杰丝的主意 |
[05:42] | – Wow, Felix. Wow. – What? It was. | -菲力克斯 -怎么了 就是你的主意 |
[05:44] | Look me in the eye and tell me it wasn’t your idea. | 看着我的眼睛告诉我这不是你的点子 |
[05:46] | Yeah, only because you were so depressed | 那只是因为引导希望关了 |
[05:47] | – because Guiding Hope was closing. – Oh, you were depressed, too. | -你很沮丧 -你也很消沉 |
[05:49] | Don’t try to act all cool in front of Murphy, | 别在茉菲面前装没事人 |
[05:50] | – like you don’t care about Guiding Hope… – Just stop. Stop! | -好像你不在乎引导希望… -别吵了 |
[05:53] | We just need to figure out a way to get out of this. Okay? | 我们得想办法解决这一切 |
[05:57] | Nia said | 妮娅说 |
[05:58] | unless we pay her back… | 除非我们还钱 |
[06:01] | So we’re just gonna pay her back. Okay? | 所以我们就把钱还给她 好吗 |
[06:03] | And she also gave me this key, but I don’t– | 她还给了我一把钥匙 但是我不 |
[06:04] | I don’t even– I don’t know what it opens, so can someone | 我不知道这是打开什么的钥匙 你们能 |
[06:06] | – please figure it out? – Here, let me see it. | -帮我查清楚吗 -让我看看 |
[06:09] | Okay. Uh, well, it’s a locker key. | 这是把储物柜的钥匙 |
[06:11] | It says “C-G-S”. | 上面刻着”CGS” |
[06:13] | CGS C-g-s? | |
[06:14] | Capital Grove Station. | 首都街火车站 |
[06:17] | I memorized the Chicago public transit system | 我七岁想要离家出走时 |
[06:19] | when I was seven and wanted to run away. | 记下了芝加哥的公共交通系统 |
[06:21] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | Let’s just get the money, put it back– no harm, no foul. | 我们筹到钱 还给她 没损失 不违法 |
[06:25] | Well, one tiny foul is it’s in my safety deposit box right now. | 唯一的小问题是钱目前在我的保险箱里 |
[06:28] | – Then let’s go get it. – OKay, | -那我们就去拿 -好吧 |
[06:30] | banks are kind of closed at 1:00 in the morning. | 银行在凌晨一点都关门了 |
[06:32] | Yeah, we’ll go first thing tomorrow. | 那我们明天一大早就去 |
[06:37] | You know, guys, are we sure that this is the best idea? | 我们确定这是最好的主意吗 |
[06:41] | I don’t know, Felix. Do you have a better one? | 我不知道 菲力克斯 你有更好的主意吗 |
[06:44] | I mean, if we give the money back, | 如果我们把钱物归原主 |
[06:45] | then Guiding Hope closes. | 引导希望就会关停 |
[06:47] | – Who cares? – I do! And Jess does, even though | -谁在乎 -我在乎 杰丝也一样 |
[06:49] | – she doesn’t want to admit it in front of you. – Okay. | -尽管她不想在你面前承认 -好吧 |
[06:50] | You actually want to do this? | 你真的想要这么做吗 |
[06:52] | I’m just saying I think we should at least consider it. | 我只是觉得 我们至少应该考虑一下 |
[06:55] | I mean, this Nia person | 妮娅这个人 |
[06:57] | – seems very invested in our company… – What? | -似乎很想投资我们的公司 -什么 |
[07:00] | – No! – Are you insane? | -不可能 -你疯了吗 |
[07:01] | We can’t even talk about it? I’m just saying, | 提都不让提吗 我只是想说 |
[07:03] | let’s weigh the pros and cons. | 让我们权衡一下利弊 |
[07:03] | Okay. Con. | 行吧 弊 |
[07:05] | do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[07:06] | what happens to people who launder money? | 洗钱的人是什么下场吗 |
[07:08] | – Uh, yeah, they end up like Max. – No, way worse. | -他们最终跟麦克斯一样 -不 更惨 |
[07:10] | You guys, I’ve seen Ozark. | 我看过《黑钱胜地》 |
[07:13] | It’s, like, really bad. | 非常惨[烂] |
[07:15] | – The show? – No! | -那部电视剧吗 -不 |
[07:16] | What happens to people who launder money! | 是那些洗钱的人的下场 |
[07:17] | You guys, I’m serious, we could die! | 我是认真的 我们可能会死 |
[07:21] | Fair. | 有道理 |
[07:23] | Now let’s weigh the pros. | 现在我们来列举一下利 |
[07:25] | Pro. | 利 |
[07:26] | Guiding Hope stays open, | 引导希望还能继续开 |
[07:28] | proving it wasn’t a totally idiotic investment, | 说明这不是完全愚蠢的投资 |
[07:30] | as I’ve been told repeatedly that it is… | 正如我一再被告知的那样… |
[07:32] | This is about your mother. | 都是因为你妈妈 |
[07:35] | You would rather launder money | 你宁愿洗钱 |
[07:37] | than admit to her that you failed. | 也不愿向她承认你失败了 |
[07:39] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[07:41] | Well, there’s three of us, so why don’t we just vote? | 既然我们有三个人 为什么不投票表决呢 |
[07:44] | – Great. – Great. Okay. | -好的 -很好 |
[07:45] | All in favor of returning the money, raise your hand. | 赞成还钱的 请举手 |
[07:48] | – Me. – Oof. Tough break, Murphy, | -我 -真可惜 茉菲 |
[07:50] | – it looks like you’re the only one with your hand up, so… – Felix. | -看来只有你一个人举手 所以 -菲力克斯 |
[07:53] | I know that’s a lie. | 我知道你在骗我 |
[07:55] | – You’re an idiot. – I’m going to bed. | -你真是个白痴 -我要上床睡觉了 |
[07:56] | Stupid Felix is cheating. | 愚蠢的菲力克斯在耍赖 |
[07:59] | This is unfair, guys. | 这不公平 伙计们 |
[08:03] | This nicotine gum tastes like ass. | 这种尼古丁口香糖真难吃 |
[08:06] | You want to try some? | 你想来点吗 |
[08:07] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[08:10] | Okay, there you go. | 好了 就这样 |
[08:11] | – Thanks. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[08:14] | I, I don’t know if I’m supposed to keep asking if you’re okay. | 我不知道是否应该反复问你还好吗 |
[08:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I’m honestly fine. | 我真的没事 |
[08:21] | Dean is gonna rot in prison for the rest of his life | 迪恩将因杀害泰森而在 |
[08:23] | for killing Tyson. | 监狱度过余生 |
[08:24] | So, I finally got justice. | 所以 我最终得到了公正 |
[08:27] | I feel like I can actually breathe | 感觉这么多个月以来 |
[08:30] | for the first time in months. | 我终于可以松一口气了 |
[08:34] | Yeah, wh– Um… | 是的 那… |
[08:35] | what about, what about Chloe? | 那克洛伊呢 |
[08:37] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[08:39] | I mean, I don’t think he can talk to anyone | 我觉得他在被警方拘留的时候 |
[08:41] | until he’s out of police custody, so… | 不能和任何人联系 所以… |
[08:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:45] | Well, maybe you should go see her. | 也许你应该去看看她 |
[08:47] | No. Well… | 不 |
[08:49] | No, I’m the last person she should be around right now. | 我不去 我是最不该出现在她面前的人 |
[08:53] | – I just want to move on. – Yeah. | -我只想往前看 -是啊 |
[08:56] | It’s been a lot. | 真的很难 |
[09:02] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | You’re-you’re not asking me any questions, | 你没有问我任何问题 |
[09:05] | you haven’t offered me a lawyer. | 也没有给我请律师 |
[09:10] | I want my phone call. | 我想要我的电话 |
[09:14] | You have me in cuffs, | 你们已经把我铐上了 |
[09:15] | you have to give me a phone call. | 你必须让我打个电话 |
[09:16] | I know my rights. | 我清楚我的权利 |
[09:21] | Come on. | 求你了 |
[09:23] | I have a kid. | 我还有孩子 |
[09:25] | She should at least know that I’m not coming home. | 她应该至少知道我回不了家了 |
[09:35] | Could I have a little privacy? | 你能出去一下吗 |
[09:45] | Nia? It’s me. | 妮娅 是我 |
[09:48] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:50] | Oh, you want my help? That’s cute. | 你需要我的帮助 真可笑 |
[09:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:54] | You killed Tyson, who was one of my own, | 你杀死了泰森 我的人 |
[09:56] | and you lied to me about it. | 你还对我撒了谎 |
[09:57] | This relationship was based on trust. | 我们的关系是建立在信任基础上的 |
[09:59] | So we don’t have a relationship anymore. | 所以这段关系已经结束了 |
[10:01] | – Don’t call me again. – Wait! Wait. | -别再给我打电话了 -等等 等等 |
[10:04] | I’m sorry. I panicked. | 我很抱歉 我当时太慌张了 |
[10:09] | You know that I am all that Chloe has. | 你知道我是克洛伊的全部 |
[10:11] | And the thought of her losing both of her parents? | 你想看她失去双亲吗 |
[10:16] | I did what any father would do. | 我只是做了所有父亲都会做的事 |
[10:19] | Don’t try me. I’m not the one. | 别想诓我 我没那么好骗 |
[10:26] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:31] | We lost our guy on the inside. | 我们失去了内线 |
[10:34] | How much does he know? Do I need to…? | 他知道多少事情 我需要… |
[10:36] | Nothing, it’s just the drop point. | 没什么 只是个中间点 |
[10:39] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得浪费精力 |
[10:41] | Besides, if something happens to him, they’re gonna come sniffing | 另外 如果他出了事 他们会到这边 |
[10:43] | around here and we got to be really careful right now. | 来打探消息 我们要从现在开始格外小心 |
[10:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:52] | I don’t think that dog place is a good front. | 我觉得那个狗窝不是个好地方 |
[10:57] | You got another option? | 你有其他选择吗 |
[10:59] | ‘Cause it’s not like I can just walk up on the street | 我总不能走在大街上 |
[11:01] | and ask somebody to clean my money. | 让别人帮我洗钱 |
[11:04] | Besides, Josiah and his crew took everything south of 63rd | 另外 约西亚那伙人在我被关起来的时候 |
[11:07] | while I was locked up, so we got to improvise a little. | 占领了63街以南的地方 所以我们得凑合一下 |
[11:11] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[11:15] | without a cop in our pocket, | 如果我们没有警察做内线 |
[11:16] | we got no way to know if these kids flip or not. | 我们就不知道这些孩子有没有说漏嘴 |
[11:19] | I don’t think they’re that stupid. | 我不觉得他们有这么傻 |
[11:21] | And if they are, you’ll handle it. | 如果真是这样 你来处理 |
[11:24] | Hand me my lid. | 把杯盖给我 |
[11:45] | Phase one complete. | 第一阶段完成 |
[11:46] | Jessica, activate phase two. | 杰丝卡 启动第二阶段 |
[11:49] | You mean pull up directions to the station on my phone? | 你是指用我的手机开导航去车站 |
[11:52] | Yes. Phase two, please. | 没错 第二阶段 拜托了 |
[11:54] | What-what, wh-what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:56] | What do you mean? I’m making a right. | 什么意思 我在右转 |
[11:57] | No, you weren’t supposed to turn there. | 不 你不该在那里转弯 |
[11:58] | Then why did you say “Turn”? | 那你为什么说”转弯” |
[11:59] | I didn’t. I said you were about to turn | 我没有 我是说快要拐弯了 |
[12:01] | and then you just turned. | 然后你就直接拐弯了 |
[12:01] | Why wouldn’t I turn when you say “Turn”? | 你为什么不让我在你说”转弯”就转弯 |
[12:03] | Felix, I said about to turn. | 菲力克斯 我是说快要转弯 |
[12:04] | Nailing phase two, guys. | 伙计们 第二阶段干得真棒 |
[12:06] | – You need to make a U-ey. – A U-ey? Flip a U-ey? | -你需要调头 -调头 要调头 |
[12:08] | – Yeah. – It’s a one-way street, Jess! | -没错 -杰丝 这是条单行道 |
[12:09] | Okay, well, then I don’t know. | 好吧 那我没招了 |
[12:10] | Just give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[12:11] | I’ll navigate and drive. I can do it. | 我能同时导航和驾驶 我能行的 |
[12:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:19] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[12:29] | – Oh, my God. – Stay here. | -我的天 -待在这里 |
[12:30] | Well, I’m the doctor. | 我是医生 |
[12:31] | He’s not a Chihuahua. Just stay here, watch the bag. | 他不是只吉娃娃 待在这里看包 |
[12:37] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:39] | Here’s your bicycle. Are you okay? | 这是你的自行车 你还好吗 |
[12:41] | – I am so sorry, man. – No. I’m not okay. | -我很抱歉 -不 我不好 |
[12:43] | You hit me with your car. | 你用车撞了我 |
[12:45] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[12:47] | W-What hurts exactly? | 具体伤到哪里了 |
[12:49] | Everything. I… | 浑身各处 我 |
[12:50] | It’s all broken, all my bones. | 我全部骨头都断了 |
[12:53] | Your bones? | 你的骨头 |
[12:54] | – All your bones? -Yeah. | -你全部的骨头 -是的 |
[12:55] | I don’t… don’t-don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得这不太可能 |
[12:58] | – Well, I’m bleeding, okay? All over. – Okay. | -我流血呢 到处都是血 -好吧 |
[13:01] | My knee. | 我的膝盖 |
[13:02] | I see the knee. Yeah. | 我看到膝盖的伤了 |
[13:05] | My insides. | 我的内脏 |
[13:06] | Oh, my brain probably. | 可能大脑也受伤了 |
[13:10] | You’re wearing a helmet, so… | 你戴着头盔呢 所以 |
[13:13] | It’s not good, okay? It’s really bad. | 这一点都不好 好吗 这很糟糕 |
[13:15] | You should figure this out. | 你应该把这事解决 |
[13:24] | – So, uh… – How is he? | -所以 -他怎么样了 |
[13:26] | He’s fine. Meryl Streep over there is faking it. | 他很好 梅丽尔·斯特里普演得挺真 |
[13:30] | He’s threatening to call the cops unless we make a deal. | 他威胁如果达不私了就要报警 |
[13:33] | That’s extortion, we should be the ones calling the cops. | 这是勒索 我们才是该报警的人 |
[13:35] | I would love to call the cops, | 我也很乐意报警 |
[13:37] | but I don’t think we can call the cops because | 但我觉得不该这么做 |
[13:38] | there’s $100,000 of drug money in my backpack. | 因为我背包里还有十万美元的毒资 |
[13:41] | So I think what we should do | 所以我想我们应该 |
[13:42] | is just give him a couple grand, make this all go away. | 给他几千块 然后当这事没发生 |
[13:45] | No, Felix, | 不行 菲力克斯 |
[13:46] | we have to give Nia back all of the money. | 我们要把所有的钱一分不少地还给妮娅 |
[13:48] | So, no. We’ll just– we’ll have the guy | 所以不行 就让他去 |
[13:50] | frickin’ sue your car insurance or whatever. | 去起诉你的车险 或者其他之类的 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:54] | I don’t technically have car insurance right now. | 严格地说 我的车目前没上保险 |
[13:58] | – Oh, perfect. – Because Guiding Hope is bleeding money | -棒极了 -因为引导希望的资金疯狂流失 |
[13:59] | and I had to cut corners wherever I could. | 我得在能省钱的地方拼命省 |
[14:01] | And usually I’m a super safe driver, | 通常我是个超级安全的司机 |
[14:03] | especially if given a competent navigator. | 尤其是在导航可靠的时候 |
[14:05] | Fine, fine, fine. Just give him $2,000. | 行行行 给他两千元 |
[14:08] | I will take it out of my savings account. | 从我储蓄账户上扣 |
[14:09] | – Wait, you have a savings account? – Yeah. | -等等 你有储蓄账户 -对 |
[14:11] | Where do you even get that money? | 你哪来的钱 |
[14:13] | My paycheck. I put ten percent of it | 我的工资 我每月往里面 |
[14:15] | in my savings account every month. | 存百分之十的工资 |
[14:16] | – That’s smart. – Thank you. | -真聪明 -谢谢 |
[14:21] | Come on. Hurry up. | 快点啊 |
[14:23] | $2,000 cash. | 两千元现金 |
[14:26] | What is taking him so long? | 怎么要这么久 |
[14:29] | He’s Felix. | 因为他是菲力克斯 |
[14:34] | It’s Chloe. | 是克洛伊 |
[14:35] | Why is she texting you? | 她为什么要给你发短信 |
[14:36] | Um, she said she doesn’t think you guys have reception | 她说 她觉得你们没有信号 |
[14:39] | ’cause she can’t get ahold of you or her dad. | 因为她联系不到你和她父亲 |
[14:41] | And, um, she’s asking me what time | 她问我 你什么时候 |
[14:43] | you’re coming home from your trip. | 结束旅行回家 |
[14:50] | So she doesn’t know yet. | 所以她还不知道 |
[14:53] | Definitely not. She just texted me again | 她不知道 她又给我发了一条短信 |
[14:55] | asking if I think you guys are having the best time ever. | 问我觉得你们是不是在享受前所未有的假期 |
[14:59] | Uh, yeah. | 当然 |
[15:00] | Tell her, uh, the highlight was when | 告诉她最享受的是 |
[15:01] | her dad kidnapped me and punched me in the face. | 她爸爸绑架我 还一拳打在我脸上的时候 |
[15:04] | Right, okay, well, I can’t write that. | 好吧 这个不行 |
[15:06] | Just don’t respond. | 别回了 |
[15:07] | – Murphy… – I’m trying to forget about Dean | -莫菲 -我想忘记迪恩 |
[15:09] | and unfortunately that… | 倒霉的是 |
[15:13] | that includes Chloe, too, so just don’t respond, please. | 那也包括克洛伊 所以别回了 |
[15:16] | So… he drives a hard bargain. | 他…他还挺会讨价还价 |
[15:20] | How hard? | 有多会 |
[15:22] | Ten grand. | 一万美元 |
[15:24] | Are you serious? | 你有没有搞错 |
[15:24] | Felix, are you, like, the worst negotiator ever? | 菲利克斯 你确定你真的会谈判 |
[15:27] | First of all, he wanted 12, so no. | 首先 他本来想讹一万二 所以我会的 |
[15:29] | Second of all, I already agreed to it. | 第二 我已经同意了 |
[15:31] | Wh — Uh — You-you agreed to it? | 什么 你竟然同意了 |
[15:33] | Felix, I don’t have $10,000. | 菲利克斯 我拿不出一万美元 |
[15:34] | Yes, you do, because you said you deposit ten percent | 你能拿出来 我知道你赚了多少钱 |
[15:36] | of your paycheck and I know how much you make. | 你说过你把工资的十分之一存了起来 |
[15:37] | And you’ve been working at Guiding Hope for three years, | 然后你在”引导希望”工作了三年 |
[15:39] | so that’s 11 grand, right? | 所以一共是一万一 对吗 |
[15:40] | Okay, fine. Cool it, Rain Man. | 行吧 淡定点 雨人 |
[15:48] | So, how is your day going so far? | 你今天过的怎么样 |
[15:50] | Oh, fantastic. | 不能更好了 |
[15:56] | There you go. | 给你 |
[15:57] | $10,000. Would you like your remaining balance? | 一万美元 需要告知您存款余额吗 |
[16:01] | No, thank you. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[16:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:27] | Give me the note. | 纸条给我 |
[16:30] | Is it done? | 都弄好了吗 |
[16:31] | Relax. | 别急 |
[16:35] | I’ve had this backpack since middle school. | 这个双肩包我从初中就开始用了 |
[16:36] | Just do it. | 别废话 |
[16:45] | Well, that’s that. | 事情了结 |
[16:48] | We’ll have a staff meeting tomorrow | 我们明天有个员工会议 |
[16:49] | where I’ll break the news we’re closing. | 会宣布我们关门大吉了 |
[16:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:52] | I mean, no, but it’s fine. | 不太好 但是也无所谓了 |
[16:55] | I’m just — I’m really gonna miss this place. | 我只是 怕会想念这里 |
[16:58] | We know it’s about your mom. | 我知道这里有关于你妈妈的回忆 |
[17:00] | Who am I kidding? Nothing I do will ever make her proud of me. | 说句真的 她其实一直都瞧不上我 |
[17:03] | I’ve been a failure in her eyes ever since I couldn’t latch. | 从我咬不住乳头开始她就觉得我是个废物 |
[17:05] | I don’t want to think about you breastfeeding. | 别给我营造你喝着母乳的画面感 |
[17:07] | No, I said I couldn’t breastfeed. | 没有 我说了我没法母乳喂养 |
[17:14] | What are we gonna do now? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[17:17] | I’m gonna have to be a lawyer. | 我就应该当个律师 |
[17:19] | Oh, poor baby. | 可怜的娃 |
[17:21] | Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a vet job? | 你知道找个兽医的工作有多难吗 |
[17:24] | Good thing I have ten grand in the bank — Oh, wait. | 亏好我还有一万美元存款傍身 等等 |
[17:28] | At least you guys have prospects. | 你们至少还是潜力股 |
[17:30] | Whatever. You can go on disability. | 那又怎样 你还能享受残疾人补贴 |
[17:32] | It’s free money — you don’t even have to do anything. | 不费吹灰之力 躺着就能拿 |
[17:34] | Thank you, Felix. | 多谢夸奖 菲利克斯 |
[17:36] | Did it ever occur to you that maybe I enjoy working? | 你有没有想过或许我很喜欢工作 |
[17:39] | No. That has never occurred to me. | 没有 没想过 |
[17:47] | This is to keep this place open. | 这些钱是用来维持这个地方的 |
[17:49] | Nia isn’t taking the money back. | 妮娅不会要那笔钱的 |
[17:51] | And toss that key. | 扔掉你们的钥匙 |
[17:53] | Don’t go near that locker ever again. | 不要再靠近那个保险箱 |
[17:55] | We can’t trust that cop friend of yours anymore. | 我们不会再相信你的那个警察朋友了 |
[17:57] | Look, whoever you are, please tell Nia that | 听着 不管你是谁 告诉妮娅 |
[18:00] | we cannot launder… | 我们不能帮她洗… |
[18:04] | Do you want to finish that sentence? | 你确定你要说完这句话吗 |
[18:28] | – Maybe this is a sign. – No, this isn’t a sign. | -可能这就是个预示 -这可不是什么预示 |
[18:32] | Murphy had a gun to her head. | 莫菲差点变成枪下亡魂 |
[18:33] | So we should probably do what Nia says. | 所以我们或许应该听妮娅的 |
[18:35] | No, we’re not gonna do what she says. | 不可能 我们为什么要听她的 |
[18:40] | For the first time ever, I feel like my life | 这是我生平第一次 觉得我的人生 |
[18:43] | is actually worth something. | 是有价值的 |
[18:46] | And I’m not gonna let Nia, | 我不会让妮娅 |
[18:48] | or anyone, take that away from me. | 让任何人 夺走这些 |
[18:52] | Okay, we tried to pay her back. | 好吧 我们可以试着把钱还给她 |
[18:53] | If she doesn’t want to accept the money, that’s her problem. | 如果她不收钱 那就是她自己的问题 |
[18:58] | Okay. So what do you suggest we do? | 所以 你觉得我们接下来怎么办 |
[19:00] | We’re gonna turn her in to the police. | 我们要向警察告发她 |
[19:02] | Cause, you know what, she belongs in jail | 因为 她就应该入狱 |
[19:05] | right next to Dean. | 老老实实待在迪恩旁边 |
[19:06] | Technically, there are separate prisons | 理论上来说 他们不会被分到一起 |
[19:07] | for males and females, but… | 监狱也分男女 但是 |
[19:09] | Murphy, you’re right. | 茉菲 你是对的 |
[19:10] | – Thank you. – Let’s go to the cops. | -谢谢 -我们去警局 |
[19:12] | The cops? Seriously? | 警局 认真的吗 |
[19:14] | That’s how we’re gonna get killed. | 我们去了就会被杀的 |
[19:15] | No, she would never do that. | 不会的 她绝对不会那么做 |
[19:17] | If we tell the police what happened | 如果我们告诉警察发生了什么 |
[19:19] | and we all show up dead, everything points back to her. | 然后我们死了 那肯定是她干的 |
[19:21] | She’s not an idiot. | 她又不是一个白痴 |
[19:22] | I didn’t wanna bring up Dean, | 我没想提起迪恩 |
[19:24] | but given everything he did as a cop, | 但是考虑到他作为警察做的所有事情 |
[19:28] | why would we trust cops? | 我们为什么要相信警察呢 |
[19:30] | Because they’re not all like him. | 因为不是所有警察都像他一样 |
[19:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[19:37] | Here’s your coat. | 你的外套 |
[19:39] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:42] | Okay, find outside. | 出门了 |
[19:49] | Felix? Seriously? | 菲力克斯 认真的吗 |
[19:51] | This might be the last time I get to answer the phone | 这可能是我最后一次 |
[19:53] | of my own company. | 在自己的公司接电话了 |
[19:54] | Let me have this. | 让我接完吧 |
[20:01] | Guiding Hope, how can I help you? | 这是引导希望 有什么可以帮您 |
[20:02] | Felix, get Murphy on the phone. | 菲力克斯 让茉菲接电话 |
[20:03] | Oh, hey, Joy, uh… | 乔伊 |
[20:06] | it’s not really a good time… | 现在不是个好时候 |
[20:07] | Just put her on. | 快让她接电话 |
[20:08] | Okay, I will. Hold on. | 好好好 等一下 |
[20:10] | Murphy, it’s your mom. She’s pissed. | 茉菲 你妈妈找你 她很生气 |
[20:13] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[20:18] | Hello. | 是我 |
[20:18] | You left the hospital with an IV in your arm? | 你输液的时候跑出医院了吗 |
[20:21] | Yeah, Mom. It-It’s fine. | 是的 妈妈 我没事 |
[20:22] | It was a very small needle and Jess already cleaned it. | 就是一个很小的针 杰丝已经清理过了 |
[20:24] | That’s not the point. I just got a call | 那不是重点 我刚接到电话说 |
[20:26] | saying they can’t bill insurance | 就因为你在治疗过程中跑了 |
[20:27] | because you left in the middle of treatment! | 他们没有办法给你用医保 |
[20:29] | Is that a real thing? | 有这种说法吗 |
[20:30] | Apparently. | 很明显有 |
[20:32] | I only left, like, 12 hours early. | 我只不过 早走了12小时 |
[20:34] | Yeah, well, that 12 hours | 那12个小时 |
[20:36] | is about to cost us $50,000 | 就要花掉我们5万刀 |
[20:38] | unless you get your butt to the hospital this instant. | 除非你现在给我立马回到医院去 |
[20:41] | Can I go a little later? | 我能稍微晚点去吗 |
[20:43] | Oh, did I interrupt your busy day of doing nothing? | 是我打扰到你忙着无所事事的一天了吗 |
[20:47] | The doctor leaves in half an hour. | 医生半小时之后就走 |
[20:48] | Get there right now! | 现在就去 |
[20:50] | Okay, Mom. Bye. Fine. | 我知道了 妈 拜拜 就这样 |
[20:53] | This is so stupid. Apparently, you can’t just | 这也太蠢了 很明显 |
[20:54] | leave the hospital whenever you want. | 你不能随心所欲地离开医院 |
[20:56] | Yeah. We heard, she was screaming. | 我们都听到了 她是喊出来的 |
[20:57] | Okay, well, now we have to stop by the hospital | 那现在我们就在去警察局的路上 |
[20:59] | on the way to the station. | 顺便去趟医院 |
[21:01] | No, Murphy, you just go. | 不了 茉菲 你去医院吧 |
[21:02] | Felix and I will take care of the cops. | 菲力克斯和我去找警察 |
[21:04] | No, I’m gonna go with you guys. | 不行 我想和你们一起去 |
[21:06] | You had a gun to your head today because of us. | 你今天因为我们 被人用枪指着头 |
[21:08] | I’m not gonna wait another hour. Felix? | 我不会再多等一个小时了 菲力克斯 |
[21:10] | – Yeah. Great. – Thank you. | -太好了 -谢谢你 |
[21:12] | Okay. Come on, Pretzel. | 走吧 脆饼 |
[21:14] | I’m gonna call you an Uber and I will see you at home. | 我来给你叫辆车 回家见 |
[21:17] | Here. | 这呢 |
[21:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:20] | Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[21:23] | Make sure they protect you guys, okay? | 确保警察会保护你们 好吗 |
[21:26] | – Okay. – Be careful. | -好的 -小心一点 |
[21:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:37] | Hey, how’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[21:39] | Alert. Good. I think a little freaked out. | 很警觉 还行吧 我觉得有点被吓到了 |
[21:42] | I haven’t taken his statement yet. | 我还没录他的口供 |
[21:43] | Thought you’d want to handle that yourself. | 我觉得你想亲自来 |
[21:44] | But you did take the woman’s, right? | 但是你录了那个女人的吧 对吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah, she says she’s got a recording of him confessing | 没错 她说她手里有他承认 |
[21:48] | to the murder of her friend, Tyson Parker. | 杀害她朋友泰森·帕克的录音 |
[21:51] | Here’s her phone and her cloud login. | 这是她的手机 还有云端登陆密码 |
[21:55] | Thanks. She gave consent to access it. | 谢了 她同意我们查看 |
[21:58] | – I’ll take it from here. – You got it, Chief. | -剩下的交给我吧 -好的 局长 |
[22:23] | Where is it? | 在哪儿呢 |
[22:27] | Where is my phone? | 我手机在哪儿呢 |
[22:43] | I need to talk to the police. | 我要和警察谈谈 |
[22:45] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[22:48] | I need… | 我要 |
[22:50] | I need to talk to the police. | 我要和警察谈谈 |
[23:16] | Who’s smoking? | 有人在抽烟吗 |
[23:19] | Who’s-who’s smoking? Can I bum one? | 有人在抽烟吗 能给我一根吗 |
[23:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:30] | Can I get a light, too? | 我能再借个火吗 |
[23:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:51] | It’s just one, Pretzel. Shut up. | 就一根 脆饼 闭嘴 |
[24:07] | I just heard the recording. | 我刚听了录音 |
[24:11] | What were you thinking? | 你当时在想什么 |
[24:13] | Look, that-that was taken way out of context. | 那个录音是断章取义 |
[24:17] | You know me. You… | 你了解我 你 |
[24:18] | You know I’m not capable of something like this. | 你知道我不可能做这种事 |
[24:21] | I’ve worked for the city for 20 years. | 我为这个城市服务了二十年 |
[24:23] | I’ve put my life on the line. | 我冒着生命危险 |
[24:25] | That’s your job. | 那是你的工作 |
[24:27] | Look, it was self-defense. | 我那是自卫 |
[24:28] | I don’t care what it was. Do you know the media circus | 我不管是不是自卫 你知道录音一旦泄露出来 |
[24:30] | that’s gonna hit when this gets out? | 就会成为媒体关注的焦点吗 |
[24:32] | And I’m gonna be the one in front of those cameras. | 是我会站在那些相机面前接受采访 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:37] | This all happened on my watch, and there is no way that Simmons | 这全是在我的管辖下发生的 为了顾全脸面 |
[24:41] | doesn’t shank me to try to save face. | 西蒙斯绝对会把我推出去 |
[24:42] | Is the recording the only piece of evidence? Don’t lie to me. | 录音是唯一的证据吗 别骗我 |
[24:46] | That’s it. There’s nothing else. | 只有录音 没有其他的 |
[24:48] | Great. This case won’t even make it to trial, | 很好 此案甚至不会送审 |
[24:49] | which, optically, is even worse. | 但表面看 这样其实更糟 |
[24:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:53] | I’m guessing you didn’t consent to being recorded? | 我想你没同意被录音吧 |
[24:56] | In Illinois, you have to consent for anything to be admissible. | 伊利诺伊州 做任何事需经同意才能被法庭采纳 |
[24:59] | So the whole country is just gonna watch you | 所以全国人民只能看着你 |
[25:01] | get away with it. | 逃脱惩罚 |
[25:03] | I’m finished. | 我说完了 |
[25:04] | So the recording isn’t admissible? | 所以录音不能予以采纳吗 |
[25:10] | Then what’s the point of putting any of this out there? | 那把这个录音放出去有什么意义呢 |
[25:12] | Riley, come on, you want me to bury this? | 赖利 你要我掩盖此事吗 |
[25:14] | – You got to be kidding me. – No, no. | -你开什么玩笑 -不是 不是 |
[25:17] | I… | 我 |
[25:18] | Look, I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟极了 |
[25:22] | I want a chance to make this right. | 我需要个将功补过的机会 |
[25:24] | How can you possibly make this right? | 你怎么将功补过 |
[25:28] | By stopping Nia Bailey. | 阻止妮娅·贝利 |
[25:31] | She’s the real person responsible | 她是泰森·帕克被杀的 |
[25:33] | for the death of Tyson Parker. | 真正凶手 |
[25:35] | That kid didn’t stand a chance. | 那孩子活不成 |
[25:37] | She had him dealing drugs for her when he was 15. | 他十五岁时 她就让他贩卖毒品 |
[25:40] | We stop her, | 我们抓住了她 |
[25:41] | we stop thousands of kids who are gonna end up just like Tyson. | 我们就能防止上千个孩子落得泰森那般的下场 |
[25:44] | That is what this department needs. | 这才是警局想看到的结果 |
[25:46] | We’ve arrested Nia before, the charges never stick. | 我们之前抓过妮娅 但指控都没成立 |
[25:49] | I am one of the few people that Nia trusted. | 我是少数几个妮娅信任的人之一 |
[25:52] | I have information on her that no one else we work with | 我能搞到和我们共事的其他部门 |
[25:54] | would ever be able to get. | 搞不到的信息 |
[25:57] | And, Chief, she’s gonna keep doing this. | 局长 她还会继续这样下去 |
[26:00] | She will continue | 她会继续 |
[26:01] | flipping good cops and-and outsmarting us at every turn. | 策反好警察 处处技高我们一筹 |
[26:05] | Meanwhile, she’s got teenagers selling heroin | 同时 她会找青少年把海洛因 |
[26:08] | to other teenagers. | 卖给另外的青少年 |
[26:09] | Nia Bailey needs to be stopped. | 我们需要阻止妮娅·贝利 |
[26:13] | And I promise you, if you let me come back to work, | 我向你保证 如果你让我回来工作 |
[26:15] | I will deliver her. | 我会把她交出来 |
[26:25] | Wipe the girl’s phone. | 清除女孩手机上的内容 |
[26:28] | As far as I’m concerned, nothing was on there when I got here. | 据我所知 我到医院时手机上什么也没有 |
[26:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:34] | Just get me Nia Bailey. | 帮我抓住妮娅·贝利 |
[26:47] | Hey, we need to drop the charges on Darnell James. | 我们需要撤销对达内尔·詹姆斯的指控 |
[26:49] | He’s got a solid alibi. Yeah, we messed up. | 他有很充分的不在场证明 对 我们搞砸了 |
[26:53] | I know. Sorry about this. | 我知道 为此感到抱歉 |
[26:58] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[27:02] | Good. Again. | 很好 再来 |
[27:06] | Very good. Again. | 非常好 再来 |
[27:11] | – Good. Again. – I think you got it. | -很好 再来 -我看行了吧 |
[27:13] | One more time, please. | 再来一次 |
[27:17] | Very good. Okay, everything looks great. | 非常好 一切都不错 |
[27:21] | Now you can go. Check out out front. | 现在你可以走了 到前面办下出院手续 |
[27:25] | Thanks. This was all very necessary. | 谢谢 这都非常必要 |
[27:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:40] | Do you know if Dean Riley is out of questioning yet? | 你知道迪恩·赖利有没有结束问话 |
[27:43] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[27:45] | Uh, he’s a, he’s a patient here and he was arrested, | 他在这里住院 被捕了 |
[27:48] | so they weren’t gonna let anyone talk to him | 所以在他结束问话前 |
[27:50] | until he was out of questioning. | 警察不允许任何人和他说话 |
[27:52] | I can check. Dean Riley? | 我可以查一下 叫迪恩·赖利吗 |
[27:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:58] | – Uh, you said he was arrested? – ?Yeah. | -你说他被捕了 -对 |
[28:02] | I don’t see that here. | 这上面没有写 |
[28:02] | He’s being treated as a normal patient. | 他是以普通病人的身份住院的 |
[28:06] | What? | 什么 |
[28:29] | Get out of my room or I’m calling security. | 离开我的病房 否则我叫保安 |
[28:30] | Where did the cops go? You’re supposed to be in custody. | 警察去哪了 你应该被抓起来的 |
[28:33] | That was a misunderstanding. | 是个误会 |
[28:34] | A misunderstanding? | 误会 |
[28:37] | This is impossible. I need, I need to speak to someone. | 真难以置信 我要找人谈谈 |
[28:39] | Maybe I should speak with someone. | 或许我才应该找人谈谈 |
[28:40] | You assaulted me, and then you tried to kill me, | 你袭击了我 还想杀了我 |
[28:42] | and then you lied to the police about it. | 然后你还向警察撒谎 |
[28:44] | That’s what you said? You said that I lied? | 这是你的说法吗 是我在撒谎 |
[28:46] | You lied to me every single day | 你每一天都在欺骗我 |
[28:48] | since the day I met you, every single day, | 从我遇见你那天开始 每一天 |
[28:51] | and you continue to lie. | 你还继续在撒谎 |
[28:53] | You tricked me into believing that you cared about me. | 你骗我相信你真的在乎我 |
[28:56] | And you killed my best friend. | 你杀了我最好的朋友 |
[28:58] | Get the hell out of my room. | 从这滚出去 |
[28:59] | No. Why are you not in custody? | 不 你为什么没被拘留 |
[29:03] | Why are you not in custody? | 你为什么没被拘留 |
[29:05] | I don’t need to explain myself to you. | 我的事没必要跟你解释 |
[29:07] | I’ve cleared it up with the chief already. | 我已经和局长说清楚了 |
[29:10] | You actually think you’re gonna get away with this? | 你以为你真的能逃脱吗 |
[29:13] | Murphy, there’s nothing to get away with. I didn’t do anything. | 茉菲 不存在逃脱这一说 我什么都没做 |
[29:16] | I have you on tape. It was in the cloud. | 我有你的录音 储存在云端上 |
[29:19] | I got it off my phone. | 我从手机导出的 |
[29:24] | Hm. Where’s your phone now? | 那你的手机在哪呢 |
[29:27] | I gave it to the cops. | 我交给警察了 |
[29:30] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:31] | Well, that would be me. | 是我让警察拿走的 |
[29:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:42] | I… | 我 |
[29:44] | Find outside, Pretzel. | 去外面 脆饼 |
[29:46] | Go. | 走 |
[29:52] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[29:54] | Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe they have actual emergencies. | 不知道 没准他们在处理什么紧急事件 |
[29:56] | I said this was an emergency. | 我们这也是紧急事件 |
[29:58] | I’m gonna go see what’s going on. | 我要去看看怎么回事 |
[30:03] | Hi. Um, I’m just checking in. | 你好 我来看一下登记名单 |
[30:14] | – Is there another route? – No, ma’am. | -还有别的路线吗 -没有 女士 |
[30:17] | All right. Can you, can you, uh, hurry? | 好吧 你能 能快点吗 |
[30:19] | What do you want me to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[30:20] | – How far away are we? – Three blocks. | -还有多远 -三个街区 |
[30:23] | Okay, I’m just, | 好 我直接 |
[30:25] | I’m just gonna walk. | 我直接走路过去 |
[30:29] | – That’s too much. – Yeah, well, keep it. | -这太多了 -没事 拿着吧 |
[30:32] | Sorry, sir. Sorry. | 抱歉 长官 |
[30:36] | Hey, guys. I can take you back now. | 你们好 现在可以带你们进去了 |
[30:39] | – Great. Okay. Thank you. – No problem. | -好 谢谢你 -不客气 |
[30:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:55] | Okay. What’s so important? | 你们有什么重要的事情 |
[31:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:11] | Okay, uh, so, the other day, we, um… | 前几天 我们 |
[31:18] | – Uh… Murphy… – Sorry I’m late. | -茉菲 -抱歉来晚了 |
[31:20] | …what are you, Murphy, what are you doing here? | 茉菲 你来这干什么 |
[31:21] | I’m here for the big meeting. | 来参加这场重要会议 |
[31:24] | – So what’s been said? What did I miss? – Nothing yet, | -你们都说什么了 我错过了什么 -还没开始 |
[31:26] | just a mysterious bag sitting in front of me. | 只有一个神秘背包摆在我面前 |
[31:29] | Uh, is it– Does anybody want to tell me what’s-what’s going on? | 这个 有人想解释一下是怎么回事吗 |
[31:32] | I’m gonna– I’m gonna tell you what’s going on. | 我来 我来告诉你 |
[31:35] | Officer… I didn’t catch your name. | 警官 怎么称呼 |
[31:37] | Gene. Uh, Clemens. It’s Officer Clemens. | 吉恩·克莱门斯 克莱门斯警官 |
[31:42] | Well, we recently caught someone… | 最近我们发现有些人 |
[31:48] | …littering all over Chicago. | 在芝加哥乱丢垃圾 |
[31:51] | It was very upsetting, | 这太让人失望了 |
[31:52] | it was very reckless. | 太胆大妄为了 |
[31:54] | Bottles and cans, gum– | 瓶瓶罐罐 口香糖 |
[31:58] | all over the city. | 满街都是 |
[32:01] | So, you’re all here because of litter? | 所以你们来这儿是因为有人乱扔垃圾 |
[32:05] | – Yes. – Yep. | -是的 -没错 |
[32:07] | Because littering is the number one problem in our city. | 乱丢垃圾可是芝加哥的头号问题 |
[32:15] | That’s not true. | 这可不对 |
[32:16] | Could be. | 有可能啊 |
[32:17] | Look, guys, I-I appreciate the honor and respect | 各位 我很佩服你们 |
[32:21] | you have for Mother Earth, okay? | 对地球母亲的热爱和尊重 |
[32:23] | But this isn’t the type of thing that we-we focus on. | 但这类问题不归我们警察管 |
[32:29] | Okay. Uh, we will just take our backpack of trash | 好的 我们会拿走这包垃圾 |
[32:32] | and put it in the trash where it belongs. | 然后把它放进垃圾桶里 |
[32:36] | There’s garbage in that? | 那里面是垃圾吗 |
[32:37] | – Yes. – Yep. | -没错 -是垃圾 |
[32:39] | It was evidence, but… | 是乱扔垃圾的证据 但 |
[32:42] | I have a briefing I have to get to. | 我还要去开个会 |
[32:45] | I’m-I’m gonna walk you guys out. | 我送你们出去吧 |
[32:46] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -走吧 |
[32:48] | Nice meeting you. Pretzel. | 很高兴见到你 脆饼 走 |
[32:52] | What just happened? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[32:53] | – We can’t trust the cops. – Wh-Why? | -我们不能相信警察 -为什么 |
[32:55] | Because they’re protecting Dean. | 因为他们在保护迪恩 |
[32:57] | – What? What do you mean? – Dean’s back on the force! | -什么 什么意思 -迪恩有警察作靠山 |
[33:00] | I handed that cop my statement. | 我把口供给了那个警察 |
[33:01] | I literally gave him a recording where | 我明明都给了他一段 |
[33:04] | Dean admits to murdering Tyson | 迪恩承认谋杀泰森的录音 |
[33:05] | and they still protected him. | 可他们还是保住他了 |
[33:06] | So I don’t know who we can trust in there. | 所以我不知道我们能信任谁 |
[33:08] | But you recorded him. | 但是你明明录下了 |
[33:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:10] | I don’t even know how he did this, | 我不知道他用了什么手段 |
[33:11] | but he’s literally getting away with everything. | 但他居然真的洗脱了所有罪名 |
[33:14] | This is unbelievable. | 这简直难以置信 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry, Murphy. | 我很抱歉 茉菲 |
[33:21] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[33:25] | I think for now we just need to… | 现在我们也只能 |
[33:27] | we just have to do what Nia says because… | 按照妮娅说的做 |
[33:30] | we don’t have a choice. | 因为我们别无选择 |
[33:39] | Darnell James. | 达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[33:41] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[33:44] | They dropped the charges. | 他们撤销了指控 |
[33:54] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[33:57] | You’re really okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[33:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:00] | I’m strong like bull. | 我和公牛一样强壮 |
[34:03] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候能回家 |
[34:04] | I can’t take grandma watching me. | 我实在受不了奶奶照顾我 |
[34:07] | She boring you to tears? | 她把你无聊哭了吗 |
[34:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:09] | All she does is talk about all the different ways | 她只知道谈论 |
[34:12] | she knows how to cook a potato. | 烹饪土豆的各种方法 |
[34:13] | Don’t worry, I will be out of here in a couple of days. | 别担心 没几天我就能离开这儿了 |
[34:17] | Good. | 太好了 |
[34:20] | Where’s Murphy? | 茉菲在哪儿 |
[34:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:25] | I thought she’d be here. | 我以为她会在这里 |
[34:28] | Yeah. Um… | 这个嘛 |
[34:33] | Murphy and I broke up. | 茉菲和我分手了 |
[34:36] | What? | 什么 |
[34:38] | No… | 不 |
[34:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[34:42] | She just… ended it out of nowhere. | 她离开得莫名其妙 |
[34:47] | Maybe the idea of me | 也许是真实的我 |
[34:49] | was better than the reality. | 没满足她的想象 |
[34:57] | It is what it is. | 木已成舟 |
[34:58] | I’ll get over it. | 我会挺过去的 |
[35:00] | I told you, I am strong like bull. | 告诉过你 我和公牛一样强壮 |
[35:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:09] | Jules? | 朱尔丝 |
[35:12] | Baby, you home? | 你在家吗 |
[35:16] | I texted you, no text back– | 你不回我的短信 |
[35:20] | what’s up with that? | 怎么了啊 |
[35:23] | No, no… | 不 |
[35:30] | No, baby, wake up. | 不 宝贝 醒醒 |
[35:32] | Wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[35:34] | No. | 不 |
[35:40] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[35:42] | The recording’s not on here. | 里面没有录音 |
[35:44] | Of course it’s not. | 我就知道 |
[35:46] | He probably had his cop friends delete it. | 他大概让他的警察朋友帮忙删了 |
[35:49] | All I wanted was justice for Tyson. | 我只想为泰森讨回公道 |
[35:52] | And I got it, I actually got it. | 实际上我已经成功了 |
[35:54] | And now it’s just gone. | 但是功亏一篑 |
[35:56] | It’s like this never even happened. | 现在就像什么都没发生过 |
[35:58] | And Dean’s just… | 而迪恩还 |
[36:00] | just living his life like he always has. | 好好地过着他的日子 |
[36:03] | Murphy, why don’t you come and sit? | 茉菲 过来坐下吧 |
[36:04] | I don’t want to sit! | 我不想坐下 |
[36:05] | I want to kill him! | 我想杀了他 |
[36:07] | I was to destroy him! | 我想毁了他 |
[36:08] | I want him to be in misery every moment of every day | 我要他每天每时每刻都处于痛苦中 |
[36:12] | forever! | 直到永远 |
[36:13] | He has to live with the fact that he killed a kid. | 他这辈子都要背负杀了一个孩子的罪 |
[36:15] | He doesn’t care. | 他才不在乎 |
[36:16] | He only cares about himself and his own kid. | 他只关心自己和他的孩子 |
[36:27] | That’s what I’ll do. | 我知道要做什么了 |
[36:30] | Can you drive me to Dean’s? | 你能载我去迪恩家吗 |
[36:33] | Why? | 你要干什么 |
[36:34] | ‘Cause I’m gonna tell Chloe that her dad’s a murderer. | 我要告诉克洛伊 她爸爸是个杀人犯 |
[36:37] | Murphy… | 茉菲 |
[36:38] | He can weasel his way out of prison, | 他或许能逃脱牢狱之灾 |
[36:41] | but he’s gonna live the rest of his life with his daughter | 但往后余生 他的女儿都会知道 |
[36:43] | knowing what a monster he is, | 他是个衣冠禽兽 |
[36:45] | because that’s worse than jail. | 这样可比坐牢痛苦多了 |
[36:46] | Okay, hold on. | 你先冷静一下 |
[36:47] | – Can you drive me? – I can’t. | -你到底能不能载我 -我不能 |
[36:49] | And I-I understand that you’re angry, | 我知道你很愤怒 |
[36:51] | but this is not the solution. | 但这么做解决不了问题 |
[36:54] | – Stop, Jess! – No, you… | -别说了 杰丝 -不 |
[36:54] | – Drive me! – Stop! | -载我过去 -别说了 |
[36:57] | I am not gonna help you ruin Chloe’s life. | 我不会帮你毁了克洛伊的生活的 |
[36:59] | I’m ruining Dean’s. | 我破坏的是迪恩的生活 |
[37:04] | Whatever. | 随便你吧 |
[37:08] | I’ll just get there myself. | 我自己想办法过去 |
[37:09] | Come on, Pretzel! | 来吧 脆饼 |
[37:11] | Come, now! | 过来 现在 |
[37:12] | Okay, hey, Mur– | 好吧 茉 |
[37:14] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[37:24] | Hi. Uh, can I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[37:26] | Is Chloe here? | 克洛伊在家吗 |
[37:28] | I know what this is about. | 我知道你为什么来找我 |
[37:31] | I highly doubt that. | 我并不这么觉得 |
[37:34] | My dad told me you guys broke up. | 我爸爸告诉我 你们俩分手了 |
[37:38] | Did he happen to mention why? | 他有说为什么吗 |
[37:40] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[37:42] | He was pretty vague about the whole thing. | 他只是大概地说了一下 |
[37:45] | Yeah, I bet. | 我想也是 |
[37:52] | – Look, Chloe… – I get it. | -克洛伊… -我明白 |
[37:53] | You don’t have to explain what happened. | 你不需要解释发生了什么 |
[37:55] | My dad’s a dork. | 我爸爸是个蠢货 |
[37:57] | I mean, I’m his best friend. | 我 是他最好的朋友 |
[38:04] | Yeah, but he’s not, like, your best friend, right? | 是 但他并不是你最好的朋友 对吧 |
[38:09] | Um, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:12] | I know that makes me sound like a loser, but… | 我知道这让我听起来像个废物 但是… |
[38:16] | when I found out about the accident you guys got into, | 当我听说你们的意外 |
[38:21] | I thought it was going to be like my mom all over again. | 我还以为会像我妈妈的事一样重蹈覆辙 |
[38:24] | And I just… | 我只是… |
[38:27] | I’m just really happy he’s okay. | 我只是很庆幸他没事 |
[38:30] | I don’t know what I’d do without him. | 我不知道要是没有他 我该怎么办 |
[38:43] | You’re not happy I’m okay? | 你不为我的平安无事感到高兴吗 |
[38:47] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[38:48] | Shut up. Of course I am. | 闭嘴 我当然高兴了 |
[38:53] | We’re still gonna be friends, right? | 我们还会是朋友 对吧 |
[38:58] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[39:04] | Always. | 永远 |
[39:07] | Ugh. What kind of gum is that? | 这是什么口香糖 |
[39:09] | Ugh. Why? | 怎么 |
[39:10] | Smells like ass. Ugh. | 闻起来真恶心 |
[39:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[39:17] | Hey, uh, did you– did you find anything? | 你 你找到了些什么吗 |
[39:20] | Suicide, no foul play. | 自杀 毋庸置疑 |
[39:21] | It wasn’t a suicide. | 这绝不是自杀 |
[39:22] | I’m telling you, there-there’s got to be something here. | 我跟你说 肯定还有些什么 |
[39:24] | I’m sorry. Take care, man. | 对不起 请你节哀 |
[39:53] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[39:54] | We have no idea how to launder money. | 我们完全不知道该怎么洗钱 |
[39:57] | We’ll figure it out. It’s not forever. | 我们会解决的 不会一直那样的 |
[40:00] | I outsmarted a murderer, so I can outsmart Nia. | 我智胜了一名杀人犯 我也可以智胜妮娅 |
[40:04] | Yeah, something tells me that | 我有种感觉 |
[40:05] | Nia’s a little smarter than Dean. | 妮娅比迪恩聪明些 |
[40:07] | Oh, because she’s a woman, Jess? | 只因为她是女的吗 杰丝 |
[40:11] | – Yes. – Look, I’m gonna get us out of this. | -对 -听着 我会让我们走出这个僵局的 |
[40:14] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to either of you. | 我不会让你们发生任何事情 |
[40:18] | Either of us? Aw. | 我们俩 |
[40:20] | – Shut up. – I’m serious. It’s just temporary, | -闭嘴 -我认真的 暂时而已 |
[40:22] | but in the meantime, we do need to hire a new receptionist. | 但同时 我们得聘请一个新的前台 |
[40:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:26] | Because I’m not just gonna sit at my desk | 我不能只让你们被迫做着坏事 |
[40:27] | while you guys are forced to do all the illegal stuff. | 而我却坐着跟个没事人似的 |
[40:30] | You just hate answering the phones. | 你只是讨厌接电话 |
[40:32] | Is that what you really think? | 你真的是这么想的吗 |
[40:33] | – Yes. – Fine, Murphy, | -是的 -行 茉菲 |
[40:34] | I won’t talk about Dean anymore. | 我不会再提起迪恩了 |
[40:37] | Come back to the bar. | 回吧台吧 |
[40:37] | It’s weird that you’re sitting here. | 你们坐在这儿很奇怪 |
[40:39] | We-we just… | 我们 我们只是 |
[40:41] | Can you just hang on ’cause we need to | 你能等下吗 我们现在需要 |
[40:42] | figure out some work stuff. | 讨论一些工作事宜 |
[40:44] | Work? Since when? | 工作 什么时候有的 |
[40:46] | We’re considering hiring a new receptionist. | 我们在考虑招聘一个新的前台 |
[40:48] | I actually own the company, | 是我的公司 |
[40:50] | so I get final say, as they know. | 他们知道的 要我来最终拍板 |
[40:53] | – We’re discussing that, so… – Okay, well, seriously, | -我们在讨论这件事 -既然如此 |
[40:54] | can you hire my brother? | 你能请我的弟弟吗 |
[40:55] | He just moved back here and he’s looking for work. | 他刚搬回来 正在找工作 |
[40:57] | Send him in for an interview. | 叫他来面试 |
[40:58] | Tell him his big boss is a big fan of his big sis. | 告诉他 他的大老板是他姐姐的狂热粉丝 |
[41:03] | Okay, well, hold on. Ben! | 行吧 稍等 本 |
[41:05] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[41:06] | I want you to meet some friends of mine. | 我想让你见见我的几个朋友 |
[41:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[41:26] | I can’t believe you actually did that. | 我不敢相信你真的把他杀了 |