时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[00:07] | The bar opens in five hours. | 酒吧五小时后开业 |
[00:14] | This is weird. | 这真奇怪 |
[00:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:17] | You and me sitting at the same bar we sit at every night, | 你我坐在每晚来的酒吧 |
[00:20] | drinking the same thing we drink every night. | 喝着每晚都点的酒 |
[00:22] | Twilight Zone. | 阴阳魔界 |
[00:22] | That’s what I’m saying. Like, I’ve-I’ve… | 我的意思是 好像 |
[00:25] | I’m acting normal, but I have this big secret | 我表现得很寻常 但我有个大秘密 |
[00:27] | from, like-like, that guy and, like, that guy | 瞒着这个人 或那个人 |
[00:29] | – and, like, everyone at the bar. – Jess, you can do this. | -或酒吧里的所有人 -杰丝 你能做到 |
[00:31] | You were in the closet for 23 years. | 你之前当了23年的深柜姬 |
[00:32] | Yeah, I know. And I was terrible at it. | 我知道 而且我很烂 |
[00:36] | I don’t– I don’t know how we’re gonna launder money | 我都不知道要怎么通过 |
[00:38] | – through a guide dog school. – I know. | -导盲犬学校来洗钱 -是啊 |
[00:40] | Yeah, especially because Felix is so paranoid. | 尤其是菲力克斯那么焦虑 |
[00:43] | I mean, he won’t even– he won’t even let me google anything. | 他都 他都不让我上网搜索 |
[00:46] | He made me put tape over my laptop camera. | 他让我把笔记本电脑的摄像机镜头贴上了 |
[00:50] | What about Darnell? | 那达内尔呢 |
[00:51] | Would that be weird? Should we call him, | 那会很怪吗 我们该打给他吗 |
[00:53] | – see if he can help? Is that weird? – No, we can’t. | -看看他能否帮忙 那很怪吗 -不 不行 |
[00:55] | – Okay. – We can’t. Nia said the only person we’re allowed | -好吧 -不行 妮娅说跟她做事 |
[00:57] | to talk to in her business is that Sam chick. | 我们只能和这个莎姆说话 |
[01:00] | Which… | 而她 |
[01:02] | – Great. – Yeah. | -好极了 -是啊 |
[01:04] | Let’s go. Chelsea’s not even here, | 走吧 切尔茜都不在 |
[01:05] | so they’re gonna make us pay for everything. | 他们会让我们老实付钱的 |
[01:07] | Okay, I’ll get the check. Hi. | 好 我去结账 你好 |
[01:08] | Can you watch Pretzel? I’m gonna pee. | 你能看下脆饼吗 我要去厕所 |
[01:09] | Yeah. | 行 |
[01:11] | Why’d you put his vest back on? | 你怎么给它穿背心了 |
[01:14] | So guys don’t try to use Pretzel to hit on me. | 这样男人就不能用脆饼和我搭讪了 |
[01:16] | The “Do not pet me” sign usually works. | “不许抚摸”的标志通常很有效 |
[01:20] | Since when do you not want to get hit on? | 你从什么时候开始不希望被搭讪了 |
[01:22] | Oh, well, the, uh– the last guy I slept with | 因为上一个我睡了的人 |
[01:24] | turned out to be a psycho murderer, | 是个变态杀人魔 |
[01:26] | so I’m thinking I’m done with guys. | 所以我不想在跟男人有瓜葛了 |
[01:28] | Oh. Thanks, by the way. | 对了 谢谢 |
[01:31] | Hey, Murph. | 茉菲 |
[01:37] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[01:46] | – What’s going on? – Look, I can’t stay here, okay? | -怎么回事 -我不能久留 好吗 |
[01:48] | I’m at a motel down the street. | 我住在街角的汽车旅馆 |
[01:49] | Turn right when you leave. Count three blocks. | 离开后右转 过三个街区 |
[01:51] | First building on your right. It’s called the Braswick. | 你右手边第一幢楼 叫做布拉斯韦克 |
[01:53] | – Room 7. – What are you doing here? | -7号房 -你在这干什么 |
[01:54] | I’ll explain everything, but I have to go. | 我会解释一切 但我得走了 |
[01:55] | – No, wait, what are you… – Look, look, Murphy, | -不 等等 你在 -听着 茉菲 |
[01:57] | nobody can know that I’m here. | 没人能知道我在这 |
[01:58] | Nobody. Not even Jess. | 没人能 杰丝也不行 |
[02:01] | Nia’s people are still after me, | 妮娅的人还在找我 |
[02:02] | – and so are the cops. All right? – Oh, my God. | -警察也是 好吗 -天呐 |
[02:03] | Just meet me, okay? | 去那见我 好吗 |
[02:14] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[02:17] | Uh, I think I’m actually gonna stay– stick around, | 我打算再多待一会 |
[02:19] | get another beer, probably. | 大概再喝杯酒 |
[02:21] | You got hit on outside the bathroom? | 你在厕所外被人搭讪了 |
[02:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:25] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是啊 -对 |
[02:27] | I knew you weren’t done with all guys. | 我就知道你割舍不掉所有的男人 |
[02:29] | This guy, he, uh… he… | 这家伙 他…他 |
[02:34] | I don’t know. I’m just horny. | 我说不好 我就是性欲很高 |
[02:35] | – Leave me alone. – Yeah. What’s new? | -别管我了 -行 我都见怪不怪了 |
[02:36] | All right. Well, just be careful. | 那好 你小心点 |
[02:38] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[02:49] | Heel. | 鞋跟 |
[03:01] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[03:09] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[03:14] | It was a c-car accident. | 出了车祸 |
[03:16] | Stupid Uber driver. | 网约车的傻逼司机 |
[03:17] | Are you okay? That looks like… | 你还好吗 那看起来 |
[03:18] | Yeah, Max, I’m fine. | 麦克斯 我没事 |
[03:22] | Five minutes, and you’re already mad at me. | 才五分钟 你就生我气了 |
[03:23] | Well, that wasn’t cool. | 因为你太不厚道了 |
[03:26] | I haven’t heard from you in weeks, and then you just… | 我好几周没有你的消息 然后你 |
[03:28] | show up and force me to lie to Jess and make me come here. | 突然出现 让我对杰丝 撒谎到这来 |
[03:31] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[03:34] | That’s why you’re here? | 所以你来这了 |
[03:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:23] | You, uh… | 你 |
[05:25] | you like working here? | 你喜欢在这里工作吗 |
[05:29] | Cool, cool, cool. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[05:33] | Be, uh, | 一共 |
[05:33] | $93.75. | 93.75美元 |
[05:36] | Wow, that’s– Really? | 这么贵 |
[05:37] | Yeah, you had a lot of hardcovers. So… | 因为你买了许多精装本 |
[05:40] | All right. | 行吧 |
[05:41] | No sweat. | 小事一桩 |
[05:44] | No wonder no one buys books anymore. | 怪不得没有人买书了 |
[05:50] | So, you gonna tell me why you really came back? | 你要告诉我你回来的真正原因吗 |
[05:54] | This. | 这一切 |
[05:56] | You. | 你 |
[05:58] | Max, I’m serious. | 麦克斯 我是认真的 |
[05:59] | I’m being serious. | 我就是认真的 |
[06:02] | I don’t know how to not be with you. | 我不能没有你 |
[06:06] | And do you, um… | 那你 |
[06:08] | Do you have a plan to actually be with me? | 你有和我在一起的具体计划吗 |
[06:12] | Well, you’re looking at it. | 就在你眼前 |
[06:14] | – This is it. – Oh. Great. | -就是这样 -太棒了 |
[06:17] | Love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[06:20] | For what it’s worth, I’m… | 不管怎样 我 |
[06:22] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:23] | I shouldn’t have lied to you. | 我不该骗你 |
[06:26] | I wanted to tell you everything, but I just couldn’t. | 我想跟你坦白 但是我做不到 |
[06:28] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[06:30] | You do? | 你明白了 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:33] | Yeah, but I should have… | 但是我应该 |
[06:35] | You know…I should have turned Nia in | 我应该在妮娅杀了泰森后 |
[06:37] | – after what she did to Tyson. – She-she didn’t, um… | -就告发她 -她没有 |
[06:40] | It wasn’t Nia. | 不是妮娅干的 |
[06:42] | Wait, what? | 等一下 你说什么 |
[06:44] | Nia didn’t kill Tyson. | 妮娅没有杀害泰森 |
[06:47] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[06:48] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[06:49] | Anxious to get back to work. | 迫不及待地想返岗 |
[06:51] | Well, I moved you to Narcotics. | 我带你去缉毒局 |
[06:52] | – You’ll be point on Nia’s case. – Okay. | -你将负责妮娅的案件 -好的 |
[06:55] | Just tell ’em everything you know about her organization | 告诉我你在凶杀组查到的 |
[06:57] | you got from Homicide. | 有关她的团伙的一切信息 |
[06:59] | Also, I got you a new partner. | 我给你安排了个新搭档 |
[07:03] | O-Okay. I– | 好的 我 |
[07:04] | You know, with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[07:06] | don’t you think maybe I should work this one alone? | 你不觉得我应该一个人干吗 |
[07:08] | No, that would raise even more eyebrows. | 不 这反而会更加引人注目 |
[07:11] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:14] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:19] | You can get the tab. | 记得买单 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:24] | So, Dean just… | 所以 迪恩 |
[07:25] | admitted all this to you? | 就直接跟你承认了 |
[07:27] | Out of nowhere? Like… | 莫名其妙承认的… |
[07:28] | Yeah. I-I’m… | 我 |
[07:30] | I think he felt guilty or whatever. | 我觉得他有负罪感什么的 |
[07:32] | But he’s back on the force now, so… | 但是他现在恢复原职了 |
[07:34] | Well, we can tell someone. We-we can tell the news. | 我们可以告诉别人或者透露给媒体 |
[07:36] | – We can fix this. – Trust me, | -我们可以想办法的 -相信我 |
[07:36] | I thought of every possible scenario. | 我想过所有可能的情况 |
[07:40] | There’s no admissible evidence. | 我们没有可靠证据 |
[07:42] | So all that would happen is this… big to-do, | 所以结果就是 不了了之 |
[07:45] | and then he’ll just get away with everything. | 他只会逍遥法外 |
[07:47] | And then Chloe would have to live with a dad | 然后克洛伊不得不与可能是 |
[07:49] | who she knows might be a murderer. | 杀人犯的父亲一起生活 |
[07:52] | But there’s something else that we can do. It’s just… | 但是我们还有其他办法 只是 |
[07:53] | No, Max, I can’t do that to her. | 不 麦克斯 我不能这样对她 |
[07:58] | As much as it kills me, | 更让我心碎的是 |
[08:00] | Dean’s all that she has. | 她只有迪恩了 |
[08:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | What t– what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[08:11] | it’s almost midnight. It’s… | 已经深夜了 |
[08:14] | I have– I have to go home. | 我该回家了 |
[08:16] | I have to be at Guiding Hope at 7:00. | 我七点要去引导希望 |
[08:20] | What are you up to tomorrow? | 你明天打算干什么 |
[08:22] | Eating dinner in this motel with you. | 和你一起在这家汽车旅馆吃晚餐 |
[08:25] | You’re such a loser. | 你真是个废物 |
[08:27] | I forgot what a dick you are. | 我忘了你是个混蛋 |
[08:30] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[08:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:46] | How’s business been? | 生意怎么样了 |
[08:49] | Find a new front? | 找到新的交易点了 |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:52] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[08:54] | You really think I’m gonna tell you | 你觉得在麦克斯的事情之后 |
[08:55] | after getting all cozy with Max? | 我还会告诉你吗 |
[08:58] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[08:59] | I heard he was seen around town. | 我听说有人在城里看到他 |
[09:02] | You heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[09:04] | No. | 没有 |
[09:07] | You lying to me? | 你在骗我 |
[09:08] | Nia, no. | 妮娅 没有 |
[09:09] | I would tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | So, what’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:14] | Why the late-night meeting? | 为什么要深夜见面 |
[09:15] | I wanted to be home an hour ago. | 我一小时前就想回家了 |
[09:18] | I-I came here to ask a favor. | 我是来找你帮忙的 |
[09:20] | It’s about Tyson. | 是泰森的事 |
[09:22] | I heard it was a cop | 我听说是一个警察 |
[09:24] | who killed him, | 杀了他 |
[09:25] | and I think that same cop might have been working for you. | 我想也许就是为你工作的那个警察 |
[09:28] | Yeah. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[09:30] | Dean Riley. | 迪恩·赖利 |
[09:31] | He was working for me, | 他曾为我工作 |
[09:32] | but nobody offs one of my own without my permission. | 但没有我的许可 谁也不能杀我的人 |
[09:35] | So you gonna take care of him? | 那你会处理掉他吗 |
[09:36] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[09:37] | He’s back on the force now. | 他现在重新归队了 |
[09:39] | Plus, I just had to get rid of his partner. | 再说了 我刚除掉他的搭档 |
[09:41] | And if he shows up dead, too, | 如果他也死了 |
[09:42] | I don’t think they gonna buy another suicide. | 他们可能不会接受另一起自杀事件 |
[09:45] | Cream and sugar? | 加奶和糖吗 |
[09:51] | What’s up, D? You good? | 怎么了 达哥 你还好吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah, it’s just… | 没事 只是… |
[09:57] | hard knowing people can get away with murder. | 难以接受人们可以杀了人还逍遥法外 |
[10:00] | What kind of business you think we in, mack? | 你以为我们做的是什么生意 |
[10:05] | I just don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我只是觉得我做不下去了 |
[10:09] | Maybe I just need a break. | 也许我需要休息一段时间 |
[10:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | How ’bout this. | 不如这样 |
[10:22] | You find Max, you take care of him, | 你找到麦克斯 然后杀了他 |
[10:25] | I give you your break. | 我就让你休息 |
[10:27] | You don’t even have to come back. | 你甚至都不用回来 |
[10:32] | You never asked me to do that to anyone. | 你从未让我杀过人 |
[10:37] | Yeah, well… | 是的 但… |
[10:39] | getting out ain’t cheap. | 金盘洗手是有代价的 |
[10:41] | Besides, the guy snitched on you. | 另外 他告发了你 |
[10:44] | Tried to put you away for 30 years. | 想让你被关30年 |
[10:46] | Thought you’d be excited about a little payback. | 我以为你会很期待能小小地报复一下 |
[10:53] | Done. | 成交 |
[11:03] | Thirty-one thousand… | 三万一千 |
[11:06] | six hundred | 六百 |
[11:07] | and eighty… two. | 八十…二 |
[11:11] | Don’t you kind of want to just swim around in it | 你不想像史高治[唐老鸭的富豪叔叔]一样在里面 |
[11:13] | like Scrooge McDuck? | 游来游去吗 |
[11:15] | I did not get here at the crack of dawn to hear | 我一大早到这儿可不是为了听你 |
[11:16] | about your rich kid fetishes. | 讲你的金钱恋物癖 |
[11:18] | Well, maybe if you weren’t up all night with random dudes, | 如果你不是整晚和野男人鬼混 |
[11:21] | getting here early wouldn’t be that difficult. | 早点到这里也没有那么难 |
[11:24] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[11:25] | Well, I… | 我… |
[11:25] | But luckily for you both, | 但你俩很幸运 |
[11:27] | I, too, was up all night. | 我也整晚都没睡 |
[11:29] | – Ah, with a lady? – With a book. | -和女人在一起吗 -在看书 |
[11:31] | Stud. | 呆子 |
[11:33] | Guys, I think I figured out how we can do this. | 朋友们 我想到办法了 |
[11:35] | Because we cannot keep making cash deposits | 因为我们要是想不停存现金 |
[11:37] | without tipping off the Feds. | 就不可能绕过联邦 |
[11:38] | O-Okay, so what do we do? | 好吧 那我们该怎么做呢 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:50] | So, we have money… | 我们有钱 |
[11:52] | coming in, yeah? | 入账 对吧 |
[11:54] | Oh, cool. Visual aid. | 真棒 又写又画的呢 |
[11:55] | I will explain it, too. | 我也会解释的 |
[11:57] | Now, all that money… | 而所有这些钱… |
[12:00] | …needs to go out. | 需要出去 |
[12:01] | Right? Now, only a portion | 对吧 但进来的钱只有 |
[12:03] | of the money coming in… is Nia’s. | 一部分是… 妮娅的 |
[12:05] | Now, we have to figure out how to get that portion… | 我们需要想个办法把这部分钱… |
[12:08] | back to her. | 再给回她 |
[12:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:14] | He drew boobs. | 他画了一对奶子 |
[12:19] | The point is, we have to figure out how to hide | 关键是 我们得要想办法如何能把 |
[12:20] | the fake input and the fake output, okay? | 虚假的进项和虚假的支出隐藏起来 |
[12:22] | So we need to make the nipple look like the entire boob? | 所以我们要让奶头看着像是整个的奶子 |
[12:27] | Yes. Basically. | 对 基本上是这样 |
[12:28] | We need to create a fundraising business | 我们得要创立个能募集资金的业务 |
[12:31] | that will create cash proceeds which we can give | 来制造出可以为引导希望 |
[12:33] | to Guiding Hope, right, and that’ll justify | 创收的现金 这样就能合理解释 |
[12:35] | the new input, and we should try | 新的进项 而且我们应该要 |
[12:37] | to come up with this ASAP, so… | 尽快想出办法来 所以… |
[12:39] | Can you guys come up with something? | 你们二位有什么主意吗 |
[12:40] | Okay, uh, | 那个 |
[12:41] | what about the-the right… boob output? | 那右边的… 那个支出的奶子呢 |
[12:44] | Well, we need to transfer Nia’s cut | 我们要把妮娅的部分 |
[12:46] | to the accounts of the corporations she sent over. | 转到她发过来的公司账户上 |
[12:49] | But we will also be hiring some new employees | 但我们也要雇更多的新员工 |
[12:52] | to create the illusion that business | 来制造我们的业务 |
[12:54] | is booming. | 蒸蒸日上的假象 |
[12:58] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[13:03] | What are your parents doing here so early? | 你父母怎么来这么早 |
[13:05] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[13:18] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干什么呢 |
[13:21] | I was just… I called Jess and Murphy in early | 我… 我让杰丝和茉菲早点过来 |
[13:23] | to go over, um… inventory. | 那个… 清点库存 |
[13:26] | We just did inventory last week. | 上周我们刚点过 |
[13:28] | Right. There were some inconsistencies. | 对 有些地方对不上 |
[13:31] | Minutiae, really. | 不过是些小的地方 |
[13:32] | Didn’t want to bore you guys with it, so… | 就没想去烦你们 所以… |
[13:34] | called them in early, | 叫她们早点过来 |
[13:36] | uh, as punishment for all the work they’ve been missing. | 作为她们耽误的所有工作的惩罚 |
[13:39] | – Hate you, Felix. – This sucks. | -真讨厌 菲力克斯 -太恶心了 |
[13:42] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:43] | – We just came in to finish up a grant proposal. – Yeah. | -我们只是来把那个捐款计划做完 -对 |
[13:45] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[13:47] | Is this the, uh, Dreamer Foundation grant? | 是梦想家基金会的捐款吗 |
[13:50] | – Yeah. – Yeah. I want to talk to you guys | -对 -我也想和你们谈谈 |
[13:52] | about that one, actually. Here. | 那个事情呢 来 |
[13:53] | Why don’t you come get some coffee with me. | 你们和我去弄点咖啡喝喝吧 |
[13:56] | I-I was looking over the text, | 我看了条款内容 |
[13:58] | and I think it’s pretty compelling, but, uh… | 我觉得很诱人 但是呢… |
[14:01] | one thing I’m not sure of, okay, | 一个我不太确定的地方 |
[14:04] | is the… | 是那个… |
[14:05] | whole, um, color scheme of the whole… | 整个的 色彩设计用于整个的… |
[14:13] | We have to be way more careful. | 我们得要更加当心 |
[14:14] | Yeah, you think? | 是吗 |
[14:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:24] | I’m Gene. I’m, uh, I’m your new partner. | 我是吉恩 你的新搭档 |
[14:27] | – Gene. – Yeah. | -吉恩 -对 |
[14:29] | Name is Gene. | 名字叫吉恩 |
[14:31] | Oh, yeah, it rhymes with Dean. | 对啊 和迪恩还挺押韵 |
[14:32] | That’s-that’s funny. Yeah. | 有点意思 |
[14:34] | You can call me Detective Riley, | 你可以叫我赖利警探 |
[14:36] | and I will call you Detective… | 我叫你… |
[14:38] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[14:39] | Uh, it’s Wiley. | 威利 |
[14:41] | What? | 什么 |
[14:42] | Nah, it’s Clemens. I was… I was just joking, just… | 不是 姓克莱门斯 我… 我逗你呢 |
[14:47] | So, I, uh, | 那个 我… |
[14:48] | I hear that we’re on the Nia Bailey case. | 我理解我们要负责妮娅·贝利的案子 |
[14:52] | Where do you suggest we begin? | 你建议我们从哪里着手 |
[14:54] | Well, I got a tip about her drop point. | 我有个她交接毒品地点的线报 |
[14:55] | Figure we’ll start there, see what we can find out. | 我想我们可以从那入手 看看能有什么发现 |
[14:58] | Diving right in– I like that. | 单刀直入 我喜欢 |
[15:00] | – You want me to drive? – I’m good. | -要我开车吗 -我来吧 |
[15:02] | – What happened up here? – What? | -这是什么情况 -什么 |
[15:04] | – Your eye. – Oh. Car accident. | -你的眼睛 -车祸 |
[15:06] | Looks like you got punched in the face or something. | 看着好像你脸上被打了几拳似的 |
[15:08] | Nope. Just an airbag. | 不是 只是安全气囊 |
[15:09] | – Does it hurt? – I’m okay. | -疼吗 -我没事 |
[15:11] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[15:17] | Ben, hurry up. It’s over here. | 本 快点 在这呢 |
[15:21] | Sorry we are a little late. | 抱歉有点迟到了 |
[15:23] | – No worries. – You remember Ben? | -没关系 -你记得本吗 |
[15:25] | Yes! Hello, young Benjamin. | 当然 你好 小本杰明 |
[15:28] | Welcome to Guiding Hope. | 欢迎来到引导希望 |
[15:33] | So, uh… wh-where do I go? | 我应该坐哪里 |
[15:36] | Oh. Uh, your desk is over there, but, you know, | 你的桌子在那里 但是 |
[15:39] | I’ll get you acquainted with everything in, | 我要把你介绍给大家 |
[15:40] | Nice. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[15:42] | …due time. | 在合适的时候 |
[15:46] | Look, I got to run. I just wanted to say thanks again. | 抱歉 我得走了 我想再次谢谢你 |
[15:48] | I really appreciate you giving my brother a shot. | 我真的很感激你给了我弟弟一次机会 |
[15:50] | Yeah. He’s really excited to work here. | 能在这里工作 他真的很兴奋 |
[15:52] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[15:53] | No, no, no. He’s… that’s just, he’s nervous. | 不不不 他只是很紧张 |
[15:55] | – Okay. Yeah. – But… | -好吧 -但是 |
[15:58] | hey, I’m working tonight. If you want to come by the bar, | 我今晚要上班 如果你想来酒吧 |
[16:01] | drinks are on me. | 我请你喝酒 |
[16:02] | It’s just my way of saying thank you for all this. | 就当是我向你道谢了 |
[16:04] | Uh, yeah. Definitely. | 好啊 当然 |
[16:06] | Totally. Yeah. Sure. | 一定的 没问题 |
[16:08] | – Okay. – Cool. Great. | -好呀 -不错 挺好 |
[16:11] | I am surprised you like that book. | 我没想到你会喜欢那本书 |
[16:14] | – See ya. – See ya. | -回头见 -回头见 |
[16:30] | So, you gonna tell me about the guy last night? | 所以 你要跟我说说昨晚的那个男人吗 |
[16:32] | You got home kind of late. | 你很晚才回家 |
[16:35] | We’re supposed to be coming up with a new business idea. | 我们现在应该琢磨出一个新的商业构想 |
[16:38] | What? | 什么 |
[16:39] | When ever do you want to talk about Guiding Hope over… sex? | 你什么时候开始更愿意讨论引导希望而不是性爱了 |
[16:56] | I’m here to see Felix. | 我是来见菲力克斯的 |
[16:58] | Felix? Oh. Uh, how– how do you know Felix? | 菲力克斯 你怎么认识他的 |
[17:02] | I don’t. I’m interviewing for the new kennel tech position. | 我不认识他 我是来面试新的宠物饲养员职位的 |
[17:06] | There was no one at the front desk, | 前台没有人 |
[17:07] | – so… – Yes, yeah, of-of course, yeah. | -所以 -当然了 |
[17:10] | right, ’cause we’re hiring new people, obviously. | 显然 我们正在雇新人 |
[17:12] | Uh, cool. Well, I hope you– I hope you nail… | 不错 祝你 祝你上 |
[17:15] | I hope you nail it. | 祝你顺利 |
[17:17] | The interview. I hope you nail it. | 面试 祝你顺利 |
[17:20] | Felix is in his office. | 菲力克斯在办公室里 |
[17:21] | It’s the last room down the hallway on your right. | 你右侧走廊尽头那间 |
[17:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | – Oh, my God, Jess. – Don’t. | -我的天 杰丝 -别说话 |
[17:31] | Is she… Do you love her? Is she your wife? | 她是 你爱她吗 她是你妻子吗 |
[17:32] | No, I… I wasn’t… | 不 我没有 |
[17:34] | “I-I hope you nail me. | “祝你上我” |
[17:35] | – I didn’t know where Felix was, Murphy. – “I hope you nail me. | -我不知道菲力克斯在哪 茉菲 -“祝你上我 |
[17:37] | I mean, I mean, your interview. I hope you nail me.” | 我是指你的面试 祝你上我” |
[17:40] | I hate you. I hate you. | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[17:42] | This is how Nia does her drops. | 妮娅就是这么交货的 |
[17:43] | I figure if we can intercept one, | 我想如果我们能截住一个 |
[17:44] | then maybe we can use it as leverage. | 我们也许就能把它当作筹码 |
[17:46] | I had the manager give me a key. | 我从经理那要了一把钥匙 |
[17:49] | You really know what you’re doing, huh? | 你真的知道你在做什么吗 |
[17:57] | Well, whoever used that locker last | 无论谁是最后一个用这个储物柜的人 |
[18:00] | must have really pissed Nia off. | 妮娅一定气疯了 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:05] | I didn’t even know they still send messages like that. | 我都不知道他们会这么传递信息 |
[18:07] | I thought that was just in movies– that’s nasty. | 我以为电影里才这么拍 恶心死了 |
[18:09] | – Uh, this was a dead end. – More like a dead rat. | -这条路被堵死了 -不如说老鼠死了 |
[18:12] | We need a new plan. | 我们需要一个新方案 |
[18:13] | – I think I got a little something. – What? | -我想到了一个主意 -什么 |
[18:16] | When they put me on this case, I studied Nia Bailey’s file. | 我刚接触这个案子的时候研究了妮娅·贝利的资料 |
[18:18] | Pretty much got the whole thing memorized. | 我基本上都记下来了 |
[18:19] | Now, I didn’t find much by way of leads, | 我没发现太多突破口 |
[18:21] | but there was a guy in the organization | 但组织里有个家伙 |
[18:23] | – that flipped on her. – Yeah, Max Parish. | -曾经背叛过她 -对 麦克斯·帕里什 |
[18:25] | He had enough information on her | 他在跑路前手里有很多 |
[18:27] | to put her away before he ran. | 足以把她抓起来的料 |
[18:28] | Which is weird, right? | 很奇怪吧 |
[18:30] | Money guys usually don’t know that much. | 管理财务的人一般不会知道这么多 |
[18:31] | Yeah, but he-he was close with Darnell James. | 但他和达内尔·詹姆斯很亲密 |
[18:33] | That’s probably where he got the information. | 可能是从他那儿得到的信息 |
[18:35] | Okay? So… is it worth going after Darnell, then? | 好吗 那去追达内尔值得吗 |
[18:38] | He’s too loyal to Nia. | 他对妮娅太忠诚了 |
[18:41] | So then we go after Max. | 所以我们去追查麦克斯 |
[18:43] | He flipped before. | 他有背叛前科 |
[18:47] | Let’s do it. | 就这么干 |
[18:48] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[19:12] | Okay, um, did you guys come up with anything? | 那么 你们想到什么好主意了吗 |
[19:16] | For the cash business? | 关于现金生意 |
[19:19] | No. | 还没 |
[19:20] | Cool. I literally already hired three new employees. | 厉害 说真的我已经雇了三个新员工 |
[19:22] | You can’t come up with a single idea? | 而你们连提一个建议都困难 |
[19:24] | – I’m sorry. – We need to get | -对不起 -我们的生意 |
[19:25] | this business up and running, like, yesterday. | 需要好的开头然后经营下去 跟以前一样 |
[19:28] | – How about a dog grooming business? – No, | -宠物狗美容怎么样 -不行 |
[19:30] | because we only allow service dogs in here. | 因为这里只有导盲犬 |
[19:34] | what-what about treats? | 要不试试心理治疗 |
[19:36] | Treats? You want to do treats? | 心理治疗 你想做心理治疗 |
[19:38] | Okay, you guys aren’t hearing me. | 好吧 你们根本没理解我说的 |
[19:39] | We need to move serious money, and we need, like, | 我们得转移一大笔钱 所以我们需要 |
[19:41] | – a real business. – Okay, what if we go to the dogs? | -正经生意 -那给狗提供上门服务怎样 |
[19:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:46] | Like a grooming… truck. | 比如可以上门宠物美容的…卡车 |
[19:48] | Those exist, right? | 有这样的先例 不是吗 |
[19:49] | We cannot afford to buy a truck. | 我们根本没钱买一辆卡车 |
[19:51] | No, I can get one for free. Uh, Max’s. | 我倒是能弄到免费的 麦克斯的餐车 |
[19:56] | I don’t know if it’s still there, but… | 我不确定车还在不在 |
[19:57] | if it is, it’s probably just sitting in the woods. | 如果在的话 可能还停在灌木丛里 |
[19:59] | – Okay. – Yeah | -行吧 -好的 |
[20:01] | Not a terrible idea. | 不算一个坏主意 |
[20:02] | But in case the cops are looking for it, we should paint it. | 万一警察在找这辆车 我们要做整车喷漆 |
[20:04] | No. What are we gonna do, hotwire Max’s truck? | 但是 怎么做 用点火系统直接偷车吗 |
[20:06] | No. I know he has a spare set of keys in his apartment. | 不用 我知道他公寓里有他的备用钥匙 |
[20:09] | – I can go get them right now. – Felix | -我现在就能去取 -菲利克斯 |
[20:11] | – Hey. – I went through these donation forms for the grant, | -在 -我根据这些捐赠名录做了金额对账 |
[20:14] | and there’s a major discrepancy. | 发现这里有很大出入 |
[20:16] | There’s, like, a hundred thousand dollars | 这十万美元的差额 |
[20:18] | I can’t account for. | 我找不到进款 |
[20:24] | That is… | 这个 |
[20:28] | – Weird. – Yep. | -是有点奇怪 -嗯 |
[20:30] | Uh, tell you what, c-can I… | 你知道 我能不能 |
[20:32] | We were just in the middle of discussing… | 我们正在讨论 |
[20:35] | His sex life. | 他的性生活 |
[20:42] | They’ve been… | 她们确实 |
[20:44] | very helpful with… | 最近让我 |
[20:46] | that lately. | 获益匪浅 |
[20:49] | Okay, she’s gone now. | 可以了 她走了 |
[20:50] | What are you gonna tell her? | 你要怎么跟她说 |
[20:50] | I don’t know. It’s crazy that she | 我不知道 简直不可理喻 |
[20:51] | even got access to the bank account. | 她竟然还能登陆银行账户 |
[20:53] | – I changed the passwords. – She was probably looking | -我明明改了密码 -她可能 |
[20:54] | over your shoulder when you were typing. | 在你码字的时候越过你肩膀偷看到了 |
[20:56] | That’s how she got into my AIM account — | 她就靠这样登录我在线即时通讯账户的 |
[20:57] | she read all my chats with pervy Jared Gibson. | 看了我和性变态杰瑞德·吉布森所有聊天 |
[21:02] | Okay, your parents can’t be here. | 好吧 你父母不能待在这里了 |
[21:04] | We have to, like, send them home or something. | 我们只能 送他们回家或者想别的办法 |
[21:06] | We can’t send ’em home, like, every day. | 你不能 每天都送他们回去 |
[21:12] | I think I have to. | 我只能这么做 |
[21:17] | – Felix. – No, Felix, | -菲利克斯 -不行 菲利克斯 |
[21:19] | you’re not gonna fire them. | 你不能解雇他们 |
[21:20] | You know Joy — | 你们知道乔伊的 |
[21:21] | she’s gonna find out. | 她会刨根问底 |
[21:23] | And then, eventually, | 直到 最后 |
[21:25] | her and Hank will be in a position where they have | 她和汉克会陷入进退两难 |
[21:27] | to choose between turning in their own daughter | 是选择告发女儿 |
[21:29] | or be culpable of hiding a crime. | 还是因为掩盖犯罪而难辞其咎 |
[21:31] | I-I can’t do that to them. | 我不能让他们变成这样 |
[21:40] | It’s gonna kill them. | 这会是致命一击 |
[22:19] | Stay. | 别动 |
[23:29] | Okay, just-just… | 好吧 先 先 |
[23:31] | just hold on. Don’t-don’t do this. | 等一下 别这么做 |
[23:34] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[23:36] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[23:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:38] | Please, man. | 拜托了 兄弟 |
[23:39] | Please don’t. | 求求你别 |
[23:42] | Come on. It’s me, D. | 想清楚 是我 达哥 |
[23:45] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[23:48] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[24:08] | Oh… my… God. | 我的 老天 爷 |
[24:10] | 86% of women in same-sex relationships climax during sex, | 百分之八十六的女性与同性做爱时会高潮 |
[24:14] | compared to 65% of women in heterosexual relationships. | 相较之下异性恋只有百分之六十五 |
[24:18] | Felix, are you kidding me? | 菲利克斯 你是认真的吗 |
[24:20] | Jess, what’s the secret? | 杰丝 秘诀是什么 |
[24:21] | Stop reading your vagina book and help us. | 放下你的性爱书 过来帮我们 |
[24:23] | I already did my side. | 我那边的活已经干完了 |
[24:24] | So please let me get back to my reading. | 所以我还是继续读书吧 |
[24:26] | I set an expectation with Chelsea. | 我已经让切尔茜抱有一定期待了 |
[24:28] | Jess, can you please tell him to help us paint? | 杰丝 能跟他说帮我们刷漆吗 |
[24:30] | Because if I have to do this, then so does he. | 因为如果我必须干这活的话 他也得干 |
[24:34] | Jess. Hello? | 杰丝 听到了吗 |
[24:35] | What? What, Murphy? | 怎么了 茉菲 |
[24:36] | What is with you? | 你怎么了 |
[24:38] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[24:39] | Well, I just… | 我只是 |
[24:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:42] | You know you’re gonna tell me, so just tell me. | 你知道你会跟我说的 就说吧 |
[24:45] | Well, I’m just… | 我只是 |
[24:46] | I’m just realizing how small my world is now. | 我现在才意识到我的世界有多渺小 |
[24:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:51] | After we fired Hank and Joy, | 我们解雇了汉克和乔伊之后 |
[24:52] | I guess that put that into perspective. | 我觉得长远来看没错 |
[24:54] | And I realize that you and Felix are the only two I… | 我发现只剩下你和菲力克斯 |
[24:58] | Well, you’re the only two I can actually be myself around now. | 好吧 你们是唯二还能让我做自己的人 |
[25:01] | Okay, I think that’s a little dramatic. | 好吧 我觉得有点夸张了 |
[25:02] | No, it’s not. It’s not. | 不 没有 不是 |
[25:04] | Not really. Um, I’m not like you. | 真的不是 我不像你 |
[25:06] | I’m an open book. I can’t just shut off | 我就是个直肠子 对于那些困扰我的事情 |
[25:07] | the things that are bothering me. | 我是做不到闭嘴的 |
[25:12] | What was that face? | 那是什么表情 |
[25:13] | What? | 什么 |
[25:14] | What was that face you just… | 你刚才那表情是什么 |
[25:15] | I didn’t make a face. | 我没什么表情 |
[25:19] | Think I’m just tired. | 就是累了 |
[25:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:23] | Jess, I know this is… this is hard. | 杰丝 我知道 很困难 |
[25:26] | It’s not easy to keep a secret, | 保守秘密并不容易 |
[25:27] | especially for you. | 对你来说更甚 |
[25:29] | But, I mean, | 但是 我是说 |
[25:31] | I don’t know, at least we have each other, right? | 我也说不好 至少我们还有彼此 对吧 |
[25:34] | Like, if you need someone to talk to, | 如果你需要找人谈心的话 |
[25:36] | you can talk to me. | 你可以和我谈谈 |
[25:37] | If you need to talk about your feelings, | 如果你需要谈谈你的感受 |
[25:39] | I will lez out with you | 我会陪着你一起 |
[25:41] | and talk about feelings all night. | 促膝长谈一整晚都可以 |
[25:44] | Whatever you want, okay? | 不管你想说什么 好吗 |
[25:46] | We’re in this together. | 我们在一起 |
[25:49] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:53] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[25:56] | You’re right. Thank you. | 你说得对 谢谢 |
[25:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:01] | You want another beer? | 你要再来一杯啤酒吗 |
[26:02] | I’m not here to bro out with you, man. | 我不是来跟你拉扯关系的 伙计 |
[26:09] | Look, dude, I flipped on Nia | 听着 伙计 早在我们做朋友之前 |
[26:10] | long before we ever became friends. | 我就跟着妮娅干活了 |
[26:12] | And the only reason I set you up | 我陷害你的唯一原因 |
[26:13] | is because I thought you killed Tyson. | 是因为我以为是你杀了泰森 |
[26:16] | And when Murphy told me she wasn’t sure, | 茉菲告诉我她不确定的时候 |
[26:18] | I ran. | 我跑了 |
[26:20] | I knew you couldn’t make the deal without the money. | 我料到没有钱你做不成这笔交易 |
[26:23] | I knew you wouldn’t go down. | 我也知道你不会罢休 |
[26:24] | What are you doing back here, man? | 你回来干什么 伙计 |
[26:30] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[26:32] | Yeah, I know it sounds stupid. | 是的 我知道听起来很蠢 |
[26:34] | But I, uh… | 但我 |
[26:36] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[26:38] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[26:40] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[26:43] | But you can’t be in Chicago. | 但你不能待在芝加哥 |
[26:45] | You understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[26:47] | I know. | 我明白 |
[26:48] | Then get out of here. | 那就离开这里 |
[26:50] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[26:52] | I got a guy who can get you a new name, | 我认识个人能给和你换个新名字 |
[26:54] | new passport, everything. | 新护照 全新的一切 |
[26:55] | Fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[26:57] | Look, it’s not cheap, but… | 听着 确实不便宜 但是 |
[26:59] | I know you got some of that Nia money hiding somewhere. | 我知道你藏了点妮娅的钱 |
[27:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:18] | Take care of yourself. | 自己保重 |
[27:20] | Uh, came up empty on Max’s credit cards. | 麦克斯的所有信用卡都没钱 |
[27:23] | How are things on your end? | 你那边怎么样 |
[27:24] | Uh, better than you. | 比你那边强 |
[27:26] | Thanks. | 真是”谢谢你” |
[27:27] | So, I checked the license plate scanner data | 我查了他逃的那天 |
[27:29] | from the day he fled– got nothing. | 扫描车牌的数据…什么也没找到 |
[27:31] | So I expanded the search to anytime in the last two weeks, | 所以我把搜索范围延长到了过去的两周 |
[27:33] | and I got a hit. Today. | 今天 我找到了 |
[27:35] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[27:37] | Didn’t think that was urgent enough to come find me? | 这种发现 你都不来找我吗 |
[27:39] | Nah, man. I didn’t want to bother you. | 不啊 我不想打扰你 |
[27:42] | Is there an image? | 有图像吗 |
[27:43] | Hell yeah. | 当然了 |
[27:44] | Thought he’d paint his truck white and we wouldn’t notice. | 他以为把卡车涂白 我们就认不出来了 |
[27:47] | What a moron. | 真是个傻子 |
[27:49] | Wait, | 等下 |
[27:51] | the truck is on the inbound side of the highway. | 卡车在回城的高速公路上 |
[27:53] | I know. He’s coming back into town. | 是啊 他回城里来了 |
[27:54] | I’m just trying to figure out where he’s headed. | 我正想弄明白他要去哪里 |
[27:57] | I know exactly where he’s headed. | 我很清楚他要去哪儿 |
[28:06] | Hey. Where’s the truck? I think I left my phone in there. | 车在哪里 我好像把手机落在里面了 |
[28:08] | I parked it in the back until we can get our logo on there. | 我先把车停在了后面 准备涂上标志 |
[28:10] | No offense on the paint job, | 无意冒犯 |
[28:11] | but it kind of looks like we’re trying to kidnap children. | 但你上的漆像是我们是绑架孩童的家伙 |
[28:14] | Yeah, I’m fully aware that me and my blind friend | 我非常清楚 我和我的盲人朋友 |
[28:16] | didn’t do a stellar paint job. | 没有一流的上漆水平 |
[28:17] | Can I just have the keys, please? | 能把钥匙给我吗 |
[28:19] | I gave ’em back to Murphy. | 我把钥匙还给茉菲了 |
[28:24] | Where’s Murphy? | 茉菲在哪里 |
[28:26] | Who’s Murphy? | 茉菲是谁 |
[28:51] | Come on, Pretzel, just take a dump already. | 拜托 脆饼 赶紧”解决”吧 |
[28:55] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[28:57] | – What? – You’re seeing Max. | -什么 -你在跟麦克斯约会 |
[29:00] | I don’t know– I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:02] | Stop. | 打住 |
[29:03] | I found all of his stuff in your backpack. | 我都在你背包里发现了他的东西 |
[29:08] | That’s why you’ve been so weird all day. | 难怪你一整天都这么反常 |
[29:11] | You can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[29:12] | No one can know that he’s back. | 不能有人知道他回来了 |
[29:13] | I can’t believe you just lied to me. | 真不敢相信你竟然骗了我 |
[29:16] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有撒谎 |
[29:19] | I just didn’t tell you every single thing that I’m doing. | 我只是没有把我做的每一件事都汇报给你 |
[29:21] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[29:24] | You know what you did. | 你知道你自己做了什么 |
[29:26] | Y… | 你 |
[29:27] | You kept this huge thing from me | 你对我隐瞒了这么大一件事 |
[29:29] | while spouting off all this garbage about, like, | 还口是心非的对我说什么 |
[29:31] | “Oh, you-you and me” | “你和我 |
[29:33] | and “We’re in this together and we have each other.” | 我们共度难关 我们还有彼此” |
[29:35] | I am– I am such an idiot. I actually believed you. | 我真是个笨蛋 我还那么的相信你 |
[29:38] | How does me having sex with Max have anything to do with that? | 我和麦克斯上床跟这之间有什么关系 |
[29:40] | It doesn’t. | 并没有 |
[29:43] | But you lying to me about it all day does. | 但跟你骗了我一整天有关系 |
[29:47] | My world is literally caving in on me, | 我的整个世界都崩塌了 |
[29:50] | and-and my best friend, | 还有 我最好的朋友 |
[29:52] | one of two people I have left… | 仅剩的两个中的一个 |
[29:56] | you kept this massive secret from me. | 还对我隐瞒了这个天大的秘密 |
[29:58] | – And… – Jess… | -还有 -杰丝 |
[29:59] | No, Murphy. | 不 茉菲 |
[30:02] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[30:02] | Did you forget how we got into this mess? | 你忘了我们是怎么陷入现在的困境了吗 |
[30:05] | You went to the cabin. | 是你进了小木屋 |
[30:07] | You took Nia’s money, not me. | 是你拿了妮娅的钱 不是我 |
[30:11] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[30:16] | But I never lied to you about it. | 但我从未对此向你撒过谎 |
[30:20] | I don’t do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[30:21] | Cool. Have fun on that high horse. | 行 你就继续这么自视清高吧 |
[30:26] | Open Uber. | 打开优步 |
[30:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[30:28] | Well, now that you know about Max, | 既然你现在都知道我跟麦克斯的事了 |
[30:29] | I might as well go hang out with him. | 我还不如直接去找他 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | I can’t wait for you not to tell me about it later. | 我等不及你以后别再跟我提这茬事了 |
[30:40] | Hey, guess you’re in the shower or something. | 估计你正在浴室里 |
[30:42] | Um, I’m on my way over. | 我在过去的路上了 |
[30:50] | I’m looking for Murphy Mason. | 我是来找茉菲·梅森的 |
[30:58] | Yeah, just… | 好的 |
[30:59] | just go on back. | 直接去后面吧 |
[31:09] | Murphy… | 茉菲 |
[31:20] | You need to leave. | 请你离开 |
[31:21] | I’m here for work, Jess. | 我因公事来的 杰丝 |
[31:22] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[31:23] | Where’s Murphy? | 茉菲在哪 |
[31:25] | Don’t say her name. | 别叫她的名字 |
[31:28] | Don’t… | 永远 |
[31:29] | go anywhere near her ever again. | 别再靠近她 |
[31:34] | I just need to know if she’s seen or heard from Max. | 我就是想知道她见没见麦克斯或有他的消息 |
[31:35] | No, she hasn’t heard from him. Now, get out. | 没有 她没他的消息 现在请你出去 |
[31:37] | – Yeah? Then where is she? – Get out! | -是吗 那她去哪了 -出去 |
[31:48] | Make sure he never comes in here ever again. | 别再把他放进来 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. | 糟了 |
[32:22] | – What? – I have to go. | -怎么了 -我得走了 |
[32:59] | …Murphy. Leave a message. | 茉菲 请留言 |
[33:01] | Murphy? Murphy, you need to get out of there right now. | 茉菲 茉菲 你得赶紧离开那里 |
[33:19] | Uh, Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警局的警察 |
[33:22] | Was, um… was this man staying here? | 这个人住这里吗 |
[33:25] | Y-Yeah, but he left. | 对 但他走了 |
[33:27] | Any idea where he went? | 知道他去哪了吗 |
[33:28] | No. Sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[33:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:35] | What? | 什么 |
[33:38] | Hey, Gene. It’s me. | 吉恩 是我 |
[33:41] | No, he’s not here. | 没 他不在这里 |
[33:42] | Probably switched hotels. | 可能换了酒店 |
[33:44] | I’m coming back there. | 我马上回来 |
[34:04] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[34:05] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[34:08] | Turn around. | 有转机 |
[34:09] | I just got a lead, baby. | 我刚得到了一条线索 |
[34:10] | – What? – I sent Max’s picture | -什么 -我把麦克斯的照片 |
[34:11] | to every motel within a ten-mile radius | 发给了他之前住的那个酒店 |
[34:13] | of the one that he was staying at. | 十六公里范围内的所有酒店 |
[34:15] | The manager of the Fitzton Motel just called, said he checked in | 菲兹敦汽车旅馆的经理刚打来了电话 说他 |
[34:17] | about a hour ago. | 在一小时前入住了 |
[34:19] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:20] | Catch up later. Excuse me. | 等会找你 借过一下 |
[34:30] | Murphy, it’s me, it’s me. | 茉菲 是我 是我 |
[34:34] | Jess, are you seriously trying to stop me from seeing him? | 杰丝 你真的想阻止我见他吗 |
[34:35] | No. Dean, Dean… Dean is on to Max. | 不是 迪恩 迪恩 迪恩在找麦克斯 |
[34:39] | I just saw him at the other motel, | 我刚在另一个汽车旅馆看见了他 |
[34:40] | and he’s not gonna stop until he finds him. | 不找到他 他是不会善罢甘休的 |
[34:42] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -天呐 -我知道 |
[34:45] | Murphy… | 茉菲 |
[34:46] | Max is a fugitive on the run. | 麦克斯是一个逃犯 |
[34:48] | – Dean can’t find him. – Okay, well, maybe | -不能让迪恩找到他 -也许 |
[34:51] | he should come back with us, and then we could try | 他该和我们一起回去 然后我们可以把 |
[34:52] | – to hide him somewhere. – No, no. Uh, we… | -他藏在某个地方 -不行 不行 我们 |
[34:55] | of all people, can’t hide him. | 没人可以藏住他 |
[34:59] | You need to tell him to leave. | 你要让他离开 |
[35:02] | For good. | 永远离开 |
[35:04] | He won’t go, | 他不会走 |
[35:05] | – even if he knows Dean is after him. – I know. | -即使他知道迪恩在抓他 -我知道 |
[35:08] | But he will if he thinks you don’t want him here. | 但如果他以为你不想他在这里 他就会走 |
[35:11] | I’m sorry, but… | 抱歉 但是 |
[35:14] | you have to. | 你没得选 |
[35:15] | I don’t know how to say goodbye to him again. | 我不知道如何再次跟他道别 |
[35:19] | You can do this. I promise. | 你可以做到 我保证 |
[35:33] | Hey. There you are. | 你来了 |
[35:34] | Thank God, because there’s nothing on TV. Come on. | 谢天谢地 电视放不了 进来 |
[35:45] | Okay, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:49] | I-I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[35:51] | Uh, do what? | 做什么 |
[35:53] | This. Whatever this is. | 这个 不管是什么 |
[35:56] | After everything I’ve been through… | 在经历了这么多之后 |
[36:00] | …I realized that I… | 我意识到我 |
[36:04] | I deserve to be happy. | 我值得拥有快乐 |
[36:06] | I can make you happy, Murph. | 我可以让你快乐 茉菲 |
[36:07] | No, Max, you can’t. | 不 麦克斯 你不能 |
[36:10] | I deserve to not sleep in a different motel bed every night. | 我不该每晚睡在不同汽车旅馆的床上 |
[36:14] | I deserve to… | 我该 |
[36:16] | be out in public with my boyfriend. | 和我男朋友光明正大地出去 |
[36:19] | I deserve a normal life. | 我该过一个正常的生活 |
[36:22] | And you’re never gonna be able to give that to me. | 你永远都给不了我这些 |
[36:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:31] | I can’t move on if you stay here, so you need to go. | 如果你待在这我就无法继续生活 所以你得走 |
[36:36] | Now. | 马上 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:40] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你 |
[36:44] | Wait, wait. Come here. | 等等 等等 过来 |
[37:00] | Bye, Max. | 再见了 麦克斯 |
[37:03] | Bye, Murph. | 再见了 茉菲 |
[37:10] | Come on, Pretzel. | 走吧 脆饼 |
[38:12] | Knock-knock. | 有人吗 |
[38:15] | What is up? | 找我什么事 |
[38:17] | Just here to pick up my brother. | 只是来接我弟弟 |
[38:18] | How did he do? | 他怎么样 |
[38:21] | Yeah. Y-Yes. | 还不错 |
[38:22] | Your brother, he was very… | 你弟弟 他非常的 |
[38:26] | very relaxed. | 非常放松 |
[38:27] | – Very at ease. – He sucked. | -非常自在 -他糟透了 |
[38:31] | He was better than Murphy. | 他比茉菲好多了 |
[38:32] | – Ah, yes. – Put it that way. | -是啊 -如果非要说的话 |
[38:33] | Okay. Great. | 太棒了 |
[38:34] | That… that’s a start. | 这才刚开始 |
[38:37] | Yeah. We’re on the rise. | 是啊 我们在进步了 |
[38:39] | Uh, my shift starts in an hour. | 我一个小时之后上班 |
[38:40] | Are you gonna come by for that drink? | 你能顺路去我那里喝一杯吗 |
[38:42] | Yeah. Def-Definitely. | 当然 |
[38:44] | Yeah. Or should I call it… | 或者我应该说是 |
[38:45] | book club? | 书友会 |
[38:48] | Right. Because of that… | 没错 因为 |
[38:50] | the book I like. | 我喜欢的那本书 |
[38:52] | You have to tell me which one is your favorite. | 你得告诉我 你最喜欢哪个人物 |
[38:57] | Wh-Which, um… way? | 哪条路吗 |
[38:59] | ‘Cause Bridgette is mine. | 我最喜欢布里吉特 |
[39:06] | Oh, you’re talking about The… | 你是在说 |
[39:09] | Sisterhood of the Travel… | 《牛仔裤的夏天》 |
[39:11] | Yeah, no, I love that book, actually. Yeah. | 没错 我很喜欢那本书 真的 |
[39:13] | Uh… Lena. | 莉娜 |
[39:15] | Lena’s my favorite, all the way. | 我一直都很喜欢莉娜 |
[39:17] | Sucker for an artist. | 对艺术家着迷 |
[39:20] | Okay. You’re a nerd. | 你是个书呆子 |
[39:21] | Guilty. | 被你抓到了 |
[39:25] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[39:27] | – Cool. – Bye. | -就这样 -再见 |
[39:28] | Okay, bye. See you. | 一会儿见 |
[39:40] | All taken care of? | 都处理好了吗 |
[39:42] | Yeah, it’s all good. | 都处理好了 |
[39:44] | All right. | 挺好的 |
[39:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:48] | So that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[39:50] | What, you want a hug, D? | 怎么 你还想要一个拥抱吗 达哥 |
[39:55] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Max. | 我很抱歉我没有告诉你麦克斯的事情 |
[40:11] | I didn’t– I… | 我只是 |
[40:13] | I didn’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么做 |
[40:14] | I wanted… I wanted him to be safe, | 我希望他是安全的 |
[40:15] | and I thought I could figure out a way to make it work. | 我以为我能找到一个办法让他保持安全 |
[40:20] | I am… I was just stupid, it was stupid. | 是我太蠢了 我的想法也是愚蠢的 |
[40:22] | It wasn’t stupid. | 不愚蠢的 |
[40:26] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[40:32] | I do. | 是的 |
[40:36] | It just sucks. | 但是太痛苦了 |
[40:39] | You know, we never even got a shot | 你知道吗 我们甚至从来都没有机会 |
[40:41] | to, like, actually be together. | 能真正地在一起 |
[40:43] | I was happy for a day, and then he just had to leave again. | 我的开心只维持乐一天 他就必须再次离开 |
[40:49] | Well, I know I don’t have the beard or the… | 我知道我没有络腮胡子 |
[40:53] | the stupid abs, but… | 也没有愚蠢的腹肌 |
[40:57] | …you got me. | 但是 你还有我 |
[40:58] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[41:03] | Hey, Murph, I really… | 茉菲 |
[41:06] | I really need you right now. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[41:09] | You think I can get through this with only Felix? | 你觉得只有菲力克斯我能挺过这些事吗 |
[41:11] | Can you get through this with only Felix? | 只有菲力克斯你能挺过来吗 |
[41:20] | It’s just you and me. | 只有你和我可以 |
[41:25] | Well, if you’re all I have, then I think I’m doing pretty well. | 如果你是我拥有的全部 那我觉得我做得挺好 |
[41:31] | Same. | 我也一样 |
[41:34] | – Are you crying? – No. | -你在哭吗 -没有 |
[41:36] | – Oh, my God. – I’m not crying. | -我的天哪 -我没哭 |
[41:38] | – It’s so easy. – No, it’s not. Shut up. | -很简单的 -才不是 闭嘴 |
[41:40] | – It’s so easy. – Shh! Just… | -很简单的 -嘘 |
[41:44] | – You’re the worst. – You’re the worst. | -你最差劲了 -你才最差劲 |