时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Can I sleep in here tonight? | 我今晚能睡这吗 |
[00:48] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[01:01] | I just can’t believe I might never see him again. | 不敢相信我可能再也见不到他了 |
[01:18] | Hey, man, we still good? | 兄弟 一切照常吗 |
[01:20] | So, you’ll have the passport tomorrow? | 那明天你会准备好护照 |
[01:23] | Great. | 好极了 |
[01:25] | No, no, that’s-that’s… that’s great. | 不不 那 那好极了 |
[01:26] | I’m-I’m on my way to get the eight grand now. | 我正要去拿八千美金 |
[01:28] | Yeah. Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[01:45] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[01:48] | No! | 不要啊 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry. I’m just trying to figure out | 抱歉 我只是在想 |
[02:02] | another way to get the money, you know. | 搞到这些钱的其他途径 |
[02:05] | Got like 300 bucks, and you can have my car. | 现在我有三百 但车可以给你 |
[02:08] | But please, man. Please. | 但拜托 拜托 |
[02:13] | Right, okay. | 好 好的 |
[02:38] | And Henry– we’re talking about King Henry now… | 而亨利 我们说的是亨利国王 |
[02:40] | – Right. – Henry wants to form | -嗯 -亨利想要 |
[02:42] | – an alliance between… uh, with France. – Right. | -和法国结盟 -没错 |
[03:04] | Hello, Sam. | 好啊 萨姆 |
[03:07] | Is that short for “Samantha” or…? | 那是萨曼莎的昵称吗 |
[03:11] | Clean this by the end of the week. | 这周前把这些钱洗干净 |
[03:13] | Okeydoke. | 没问题 |
[03:15] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[03:23] | I don’t know why Nia trusts you guys. | 我不知道妮娅为什么信任你们 |
[03:26] | But I don’t. | 但我不信 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[03:41] | Sam held you at gunpoint? | 萨姆用枪指着你 |
[03:43] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:44] | I mean, not, you know, exactly at gunpoint, | 其实也没有指着我 |
[03:47] | but, like, she… The gun was very present. | 但她 那可是实打实的真枪 |
[03:50] | I mean, she could have killed me. | 她可以杀了我 |
[03:51] | I’m like a sitting duck in there. | 我就像个瓮中之鳖 |
[03:53] | Hey, uh, this box just came | 这个盒子刚送来 |
[03:55] | for Jessica Damon. I think it’s, like, | 给杰西卡·戴蒙的 我觉得大概是 |
[03:58] | doggy medical supplies or something. | 狗狗的医疗补给品什么的 |
[03:59] | Oh, yeah. Yup, that’s me. | 对 那是给我的 |
[04:01] | You can just toss it on the counter-ino. | 直接放在柜台上吧 |
[04:09] | Cool. | 酷 |
[04:11] | Cool. | 酷 |
[04:12] | Cool. Thank you so much. | 酷 非常感谢 |
[04:14] | We’re just in the middle of a little executive huddle. | 我们正在开决策会议 |
[04:17] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[04:17] | Bye. Thank you. | 拜 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Oh, my God, just bone her already. | 天呐 赶紧睡了她得了 |
[04:22] | – Just get it out of your system. – I think that’s really cute | -别再日思夜想了 -我觉得你很可爱 |
[04:24] | that you think I can have sex without feelings, | 觉得我能不带感情跟别人做爱 |
[04:27] | but you know, if I… if I have sex with that woman, | 但你知道 如果我要和她做爱 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna… well, I’ll marry that woman. | 我就要 我要娶她 |
[04:32] | – Okay. – And so I can’t think about having a relationship right now, | -好吧 -而且现在我没空想感情的事 |
[04:34] | considering… | 鉴于 |
[04:35] | Being a lesbian sounds exhausting. | 做蕾丝听着真累人 |
[04:37] | You know, it certainly is on the wrist. | 确实不轻松 |
[04:41] | Guys, can we please circle back? | 各位 能回归正题吗 |
[04:43] | – What am I doing about the Sam situation? – Nothing! | -我该怎么处理萨姆这个情况 -什么都不做 |
[04:45] | There’s no problem. There’s no situation. | 根本没问题 没情况 |
[04:47] | The only situation is that we need to clean this money. | 唯一的问题是我们要洗干净这笔钱 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:51] | Nobody cares about Felix’s safety. Good. | 没人在乎菲力克斯的安全 很好 |
[04:53] | I’ll fake some more grooming truck transactions, | 我再伪造几笔购买动物清洗卡车的转账 |
[04:55] | and Murphy can make the deposit. | 茉菲可以去取钱 |
[04:56] | I have to go to the bank again? | 我要再去一趟银行吗 |
[04:58] | Yes. I told you– you have to make lots of little deposits. | 是的 我跟你说过了 你得多做几次小金额取款 |
[05:02] | – Oh, Jess? – Yeah. | -杰丝 -怎么了 |
[05:03] | Can you maybe, like, fix up the grooming truck | 你能不能修一下动物清洗卡车 |
[05:05] | so we can start blending in some real customers in there? | 这样我们就可以开始招揽真实顾客 |
[05:07] | What makes you think that I can fix up a truck? | 你凭什么觉得我能修好一辆卡车 |
[05:09] | – Because you’re… – What? | -因为你… -怎么了 |
[05:10] | You always are the one that puts the ink in the printer. | 你是那个会把墨盒放在打印机里的人 |
[05:13] | – I’m not stereotyping. – Oh, my God. | -我不是在刻板偏见 -我的天啊 |
[05:16] | Whatever. Fine. | 随你吧 |
[05:19] | How are you feeling about Max? | 你对麦克斯感觉怎么样 |
[05:23] | Worse. | 更糟糕了 |
[05:26] | It’s so annoying. Ever since he came back, | 太烦人了 自从他回来之后 |
[05:29] | I’m, like, in a constant st… | 我就经常… |
[05:35] | Whatever. Uh, just don’t… don’t make plans after work. | 算了 下班后别安排别的事情 |
[05:38] | We’re going out. I… | 我们要一起出去 |
[05:39] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[05:40] | I can’t feel like this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[05:45] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[05:52] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾驶证和行驶证 |
[05:59] | Why? I’m just parked here. | 为什么 我只是停在这里而已 |
[06:00] | This is private property, and we got a complaint. | 这里是私人地盘 而且我们接到了投诉 |
[06:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:36] | Hey, Dean Cuisine! | 你好 迪恩·菜肴 |
[06:38] | Please don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[06:39] | Sorry, I’m just excited, man. | 抱歉 我只是有点激动 |
[06:40] | I got a call from some cop in New Castle. | 我接到了纽卡斯尔警察的电话 |
[06:42] | Guess who they found sleeping in the parking lot. | 猜猜谁在停车场睡觉 被他们发现了 |
[06:44] | – Max Parish. – Bing! | -麦克斯·帕里什 -没错 |
[06:46] | – I’m gonna go get him. – Nah, thought we’d go together. | -我去抓他 -不 我以为我们会一起去 |
[06:49] | – I will go. – I’m the one with the address, | -我去吧 -但我有地址 |
[06:50] | so I have to go with you– it’s crazy. | 所以我要和你一起去 就是这样 |
[06:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:53] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[07:14] | 萨曼莎 今晚要见你 老地方 | |
[07:26] | Okay, Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[07:27] | I have to run an errand, | 我得去办点事 |
[07:28] | so here’s everything you need to make the deposit. | 你取钱的相关信息都在这里 |
[07:32] | Please text me when that is done. | 结束之后给我发短信 |
[07:33] | An errand? | 办点事 |
[07:34] | You run out of tampons or something? | 你卫生棉条用完了吗 |
[07:36] | Hilarious, very funny. | 幽默 非常有趣 |
[07:37] | – Any more? You done? – Nope. | -还有吗 说完了吗 -没有 |
[07:38] | Seriously, where are you going? | 说真的 你要去哪儿 |
[07:40] | I just have to, you know, take care of something, | 鉴于最近的事件 我得去 |
[07:42] | in light of recent events. | 处理一些事情 |
[07:45] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[07:46] | Well, can you pick me up a box, too? | 你能帮我拿个盒子吗 |
[07:48] | And some maxi pads for nighttime. | 顺便给我拿点夜用卫生巾 |
[07:50] | You know how it is. | 你知道那是什么东西 |
[07:51] | Cool joke. | 笑话不错 |
[07:53] | Hey, I-I’m gonna take my lunch. | 我要去吃午饭 |
[07:55] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[07:57] | I don’t know, 11:00? | 我不知道 十一点吗 |
[07:58] | Okay, don’t you get here at, like, 10:00? | 你不是十点左右才来吗 |
[08:01] | I’m-I’m starving, man. | 我饿死了 老兄 |
[08:02] | You can take your lunch at 12:30, okay? | 你可以十二点半再吃午饭 好吗 |
[08:04] | You know, I live with my sister. | 我和我姐姐住一起 |
[08:07] | The chick you have a giant crush on. | 那个你超级迷恋的小妞 |
[08:10] | I don’t have a giant crush on… | 我没有超级迷恋 |
[08:11] | Oh, yeah, yes, well, she shows me your text messages. | 得了吧 她给我看了你发的短信 |
[08:14] | By the way, you know that she can see when you’re typing. | 顺便说一句 你知道她能看到你正在输入吗 |
[08:16] | And then you delete it, and then you’re… starting again. | 然后你删掉 又重新输入 |
[08:19] | And then you delete it again. | 然后又删掉 |
[08:21] | Yeah, so I can pretty much tell Chels | 所以我大可以告诉切尔茜 |
[08:22] | whatever I want, you know– | 任何我想说的话 |
[08:23] | if you’re cool or if you’re a loser. | 你是不是很酷 或者是不是个蠢货 |
[08:25] | Yeah, she’ll listen. | 她会听我的话 |
[08:26] | She’s… she’s pretty insecure. | 她非常没有安全感 |
[08:29] | Well, you know, I mean, | 我是说 |
[08:31] | if you’re starving, then I think, | 如果你真的很饿 我觉得 |
[08:34] | go ahead, take lunch. | 那你就去吧 吃午饭吧 |
[08:35] | Just try to keep it brief, okay? | 麻烦吃快点 好吗 |
[08:44] | You guys were here yesterday, right? | 你们昨天在这 是吗 |
[08:46] | I wa… Yeah. | 我 是的 |
[08:47] | Yes, uh, uh… | 是的 |
[08:49] | Our company is just really… | 我们的公司 |
[08:51] | really killing it these days. | 最近运转不错 |
[08:53] | Good for you guys. | 替你们高兴 |
[08:55] | – Receipt? – Yeah, for taxes and… | -要收据吗 -税收的和 |
[08:58] | and such. | 其他之类 |
[09:04] | Find outside. | 出口那边 |
[09:31] | Stay. Stay. | 别动 别动 |
[09:33] | Stay. | 别动 |
[09:35] | Stay there. | 待在那别动 |
[09:37] | Stay. | 别动 |
[09:44] | Reagan! Reagan! | 里根 里根 |
[09:46] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[09:49] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:50] | I was just upstairs looking for you. | 我正在楼上找你 |
[09:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[09:53] | Just came by to say hi. | 顺道来跟你打个招呼 |
[09:55] | I… | 我 |
[09:58] | miss you. | 想你了 |
[10:00] | – Okay. – What, I can’t miss you? | -好吧 -怎么 我不能想你吗 |
[10:04] | Hey, Reagan. | 你好 里根 |
[10:13] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[10:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:21] | Is there a person in charge we can speak with? | 我们可以和这里的负责人谈谈吗 |
[10:24] | I, uh, | 我 |
[10:25] | I don’t really know who’s in charge. | 我不太清楚这里谁负责 |
[10:26] | I just answer the phone. | 我只是个接电话的 |
[10:31] | Good day, Miss. Is there any chance | 你好 小姐 你或许 |
[10:33] | you can help us with some things? | 可以帮我们一些事情吗 |
[10:36] | yeah, there’s some pamphlets over there somewhere. | 那里有一些小册子 |
[10:38] | Oh, no, sorry, we’re-we’re not here about a guide dog. | 不 抱歉 我们不是为导盲犬来的 |
[10:40] | We’re… we’re from the IRS-CI. | 我们 我们是税务局刑调的 |
[10:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:44] | IRS Criminal Investigation. | 税务局刑事调查科 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | Is there a place we can chat? | 我们可以找个地方聊聊吗 |
[10:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:54] | Ooh, and is there a Jessica Damon here? | 杰西卡·戴蒙在吗 |
[10:56] | – She’s here. – Great. | -她在 -很好 |
[10:58] | We’ll want to speak to her as well. | 我们也想和她谈谈 |
[10:59] | Perfect. I will… | 很好 我去 |
[11:03] | find her for you… | 为您去叫她… |
[11:05] | my lord. | 我的大人 |
[11:11] | I’m Pam Clarke. This is Josh Wallace. | 我是帕姆·克拉克 这位是约什·华莱士 |
[11:13] | Here’s our card. | 这是我们的名片 |
[11:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:16] | We handle financial crimes relating to tax fraud, | 我们负责逃税洗钱以及掩护贩毒的幌子店铺 |
[11:18] | laundering and drug fronts. | 相关的金融犯罪 |
[11:19] | Blah, blah, blah. Uh, this is really | 等等等等 我们其实 |
[11:21] | just a formality. Uh, it won’t take long. | 就是走个形式 不会花很长时间的 |
[11:23] | Normally, we’d do this over the phone, | 一般我们就是打个电话 |
[11:25] | But CSI Chicago here insisted | 但芝加哥这边的犯罪调查部门坚持 |
[11:27] | that we come in person. | 让我们一定要亲自过来 |
[11:29] | Yeah, we’re happy to help. | 我们乐于效劳 |
[11:30] | Was there a… an issue or something? | 有… 什么问题之类的吗 |
[11:32] | Well, I noticed your tax exemption paperwork | 我注意到你们机构易主时 |
[11:34] | was refiled when your organization changed hands. | 重新提交了税务豁免文件 |
[11:36] | That-that-that triggered a background check | 那触发了对账户所有共同签字人的 |
[11:38] | on all of your cosigners on the account. | 背景调查 |
[11:40] | Which is standard protocol. | 这是标准的流程 |
[11:41] | Yeah, yes. Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[11:43] | And that led me to you, Jessica Damon. | 我的问题就来了 杰西卡·戴蒙 |
[11:45] | Oh, uh… okay. | 好的 |
[11:46] | You have a suspicious activity report | 你有一条账户可疑举动报告 |
[11:49] | connecting you to a $10,000 cash withdrawal. | 你取了一万块现金 |
[11:53] | Yes, uh, yep. | 对 对 |
[11:57] | I bought a ring. | 我买了个戒指 |
[11:58] | For-for my girlfriend. | 给我女朋友买的 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I was gonna propose, | 我本来要求婚的 |
[12:01] | but, um… she broke up with me, so… | 但… 她和我吹了 所以… |
[12:04] | Well, sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[12:06] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:06] | Um, I’ll survive. | 我能挺住 |
[12:08] | And in regards to Guiding Hope, | 而对引导希望来说 |
[12:10] | your recent, uh, cash revenue increase, | 你们最近现金收入的增加 |
[12:12] | that-that caught my attention, as well. | 也引起了我的注意 |
[12:13] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh… | 对对对 |
[12:14] | So, we, uh, we recently started a… | 我们最近开始了一项… |
[12:17] | uh, dog grooming service. | 狗狗梳毛服务 |
[12:19] | And it’s mobile. | 而且是流动性的 |
[12:20] | So we can go to the dogs. | 我们可以上门为狗狗服务 |
[12:22] | – Dogs can come to us. – Oh, it’s on wheels. | -狗狗们也可以来这里 -在车上进行的 |
[12:24] | And then all of our proceeds | 我们所有的收入 |
[12:25] | are going to our guide dog school, so… | 都会投入到我们导盲犬学校 所有… |
[12:27] | Yes, we’re gonna shampoo, conditioner. | 我们会用香波 护毛素 |
[12:29] | It’s all, you know… | 全套的… |
[12:29] | And it’s been… | 服务一直… |
[12:31] | a-awesome. It’s doing really well. | 很火爆 生意非常好 |
[12:32] | – Like, very… – Oh, it’s super successful. | -非常… -超级成功 |
[12:34] | Really, really well. | 非常非常好 |
[12:35] | There you go– engagement ring, dog grooming. | 这样的啊 订婚戒指 狗狗梳毛 |
[12:38] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们可以走了 |
[12:40] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[12:41] | – Well, actually… – Yeah, that’s it. | -实际上… -对 完了 |
[12:43] | Just send us the books to back that up | 你们方便时把相应的账本 |
[12:44] | when you have a chance. Our address is on the card. | 发给我们就行了 我们的地址在名片上 |
[12:46] | And you owe me lunch now. | 而你要请我吃午饭了 |
[12:51] | Thanks very much for your time. | 非常感谢你们的时间 |
[12:51] | – Yes, of course. – No problem. | -应该的 -没问题 |
[12:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | Enjoy the States. | 希望你在美国过得好 |
[13:00] | Are they gone? | 他们走了吗 |
[13:01] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[13:04] | So, come on, why are you really here? | 说吧 你到底为什么来这里 |
[13:07] | Do you need money? | 你需要钱吗 |
[13:08] | No, actually. | 其实不是 |
[13:09] | Uh, my company is doing extremely well. | 我的公司运营得很好 |
[13:14] | And how are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[13:15] | Good. | 挺好 |
[13:17] | Still single, I presume? | 我猜你还是单身 |
[13:19] | Actually, I, uh… | 事实上 我 |
[13:22] | have a girlfriend. | 有女朋友 |
[13:24] | No, you don’t. | 不 你才没有 |
[13:26] | Shall I open up your favorite Bordeaux for you? | 要我帮你开一瓶你最喜欢的波尔多酒吗 |
[13:29] | Okay, she’s not, like, officially | 好吧 她不是我 正式的 |
[13:32] | my girlfriend, but I am… | 女朋友 但我 |
[13:34] | seeing someone. | 在和她约会 |
[13:36] | Pretty serious. | 很认真的那种 |
[13:38] | Oh, is it that, uh, Jess friend of yours? | 那个杰丝是你的朋友吗 |
[13:40] | Nope, she’s still gay. | 不 她还是同性恋 |
[13:43] | Who isn’t these days? | 这年头谁不是呢 |
[13:45] | Her name is Chelsea. | 她叫切尔茜 |
[13:47] | What does Chelsea do for work? | 切尔茜是做什么工作的 |
[13:49] | She’s a bartender. | 她是酒保 |
[13:51] | Oh, Fee. | 小菲 |
[13:53] | Unlike you and everyone else in this family, | 我跟你以及家里其他人不一样 |
[13:54] | I like people for who they are, not for their pedigree. | 我看重的是人们本身 而不是出身 |
[13:57] | Just use protection, okay? | 注意避孕措施 |
[13:58] | I don’t need you knocking up some bartender, okay? | 我不需要你把一个酒保搞怀孕 |
[14:01] | – I need… I need a gun. – What? | -我需要 我需要一把枪 -什么 |
[14:04] | I need a gun. That’s why I’m here. | 我需要一把枪 所以我才来这里 |
[14:06] | Okay, Mom? I need a gun. | 好吗 妈妈 我要一把枪 |
[14:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:08] | Because there’s a vagrant in my building’s alleyway | 因为有个流浪汉在我家楼附近的小巷游荡 |
[14:12] | threatening me, and I told the cops. | 威胁我 我报了警 |
[14:15] | They don’t do anything. | 但警察无动于衷 |
[14:16] | And I just… | 我只是 |
[14:17] | want to feel safe, so… | 想要安全感 所以 |
[14:21] | here I am. | 我来找你了 |
[14:24] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[14:27] | You have a right to defend yourself. | 你有权保护自己 |
[14:34] | Well, he couldn’t have gone far. | 他不可能跑远的 |
[14:37] | So that means we’re close? | 所以我们接近他了吗 |
[14:39] | Wow, that’s exciting. | 真刺激 |
[14:41] | Listen, uh, I’m gonna check the motels. | 听着 我要去检查一下汽车旅馆 |
[14:43] | Why don’t you search the mall and the surrounding wherever? | 你为什么不去搜查一下商场和周围建筑呢 |
[14:46] | You think he’s in there? | 你觉得他在里面吗 |
[14:47] | What, is he shopping? | 怎么 他在购物吗 |
[14:49] | Just cover your bases, okay? | 尽力而为吧 好吗 |
[14:55] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[15:00] | What would you say your most valuable trait is? | 你认为你最有价值的特点是什么 |
[15:03] | I’m very punctual | 我非常守时 |
[15:05] | and, uh, loyal, I guess. | 而且 忠诚 我觉得 |
[15:08] | You don’t have any food service experience? | 你没有任何餐饮服务方面的经验 |
[15:10] | Uh, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[15:12] | But you didn’t have food service experience | 但你在有人愿意冒险给你机会之前 |
[15:14] | till someone took a chance on you. | 你也没办法拥有这种机会 |
[15:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:17] | Um, you don’t have any references on here. | 你这上面没有任何推荐 |
[15:20] | Oh, that’s ’cause the, uh, template I used | 这是因为 我用的模版上 |
[15:22] | didn’t have a space for references. | 没有写推荐的地方 |
[15:24] | Look, uh, Darnell… | 是这样 达内尔 |
[15:25] | Wait, uh… | 等等 |
[15:28] | I’ve been on ten of these. | 拒绝的话我听太多次了 |
[15:30] | I know my résumé sucks, | 我也知道我的简历很差劲 |
[15:32] | but I really need a job. | 但是我真的很需要这份工作 |
[15:33] | I will work really hard. | 我会拼命干的 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | I… got to get back. | 我…该回去了 |
[15:50] | Do you think they bought it? | 你觉得他们信了吗 |
[15:53] | They seemed to. | 看起来是信了 |
[15:55] | Nice lie, by the way, with the, uh, engagement ring. | 顺便 谎撒得不错 订婚戒指 |
[15:58] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[16:01] | I-I really… | 我真的 |
[16:03] | I really do think we’re fine, | 觉得我们安全了 |
[16:04] | but we should just… to be safe, we should just | 但是保险起见 我们应该 |
[16:06] | get the truck ready as soon as possible. | 赶紧把车的事情办妥 |
[16:08] | Yeah… I know. | 是 我知道 |
[16:10] | I-I’m trying. | 我正在弄呢 |
[16:12] | – Where the hell is Felix? – Probably buying | -菲力克斯死去哪里了 -他可能正在为了 |
[16:13] | 17th-century armor for his nonexistent battle with Sam. | 和萨姆那场不存在的决斗购买中世纪战甲 |
[16:16] | Just have your wifey help you. | 就找你的新夫人帮忙吧 |
[16:17] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[16:19] | I can’t, I can’t be around her. | 我不能靠近她 |
[16:20] | It’s a phys-physical problem. | 这关系到一个生理问题 |
[16:22] | – What was that? – Yesterday, I masturbated to her Instagram. | -是什么 -昨天我对着她的图享自慰了 |
[16:25] | Oh, Jess! | 天呐 杰丝 |
[16:26] | I know, I’m gross. | 我知道 这有点令人作呕 |
[16:33] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[16:34] | – Nothing. – Hey, uh, that dude’s here to see you. | -没什么 -有人想见你 |
[16:38] | You got to be more specific. | 你就不能介绍的详细点吗 |
[16:40] | Bruh. | 蠢货 |
[16:43] | Come on, Pretzel. | 走吧 脆饼 |
[16:53] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[16:55] | It’s Josh Wallace. | 我是约什·华莱士 |
[16:56] | We met earlier. | 之前见过 |
[16:58] | Have you got a second? | 你现在有时间吗 |
[17:09] | So, what’s up? Did you see I took out $20 | 所以怎么了 你看到了我三年前 |
[17:11] | from an ATM three years ago or something? | 从取款机里顺走二十美元还是别的什么 |
[17:14] | No, it’s my dog, Oliver. | 不 是我的狗 奥利弗 |
[17:15] | He could use a bath and a haircut, | 他可以洗澡 顺便做个发型 |
[17:17] | so I thought I’d give this, uh, | 所以我想试试这个 |
[17:18] | this grooming service a go. | 宠物狗美容 |
[17:22] | Hi, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[17:23] | Oh, I-I tied him to a bench outside. | 我把他拴在门外了 |
[17:24] | I saw your “Service Dogs Only” Sign. | 因为标语写了”仅供导盲犬” |
[17:27] | A rule follower. | 三好学生 |
[17:29] | Love it, um… | 我喜欢 |
[17:31] | Yeah, why don’t you, why don’t you just give me a second. | 你介意 介意等我一会儿吗 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna go talk with Jess. | 我去跟杰丝商量一下 |
[17:34] | She… she takes care of our grooming. | 她负责我们的美容业务 |
[17:36] | Oh, I-I’ll grab Ollie. | 我去牵我的奥利 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:43] | Find outside. | 去外面 |
[17:53] | Hey, Ollie. | 来吧 奥利 |
[17:58] | Jess! | 杰丝 |
[18:01] | Don’t freak out. | 别被吓到了 |
[18:03] | The guy from the IRS is back. | 那个国税局的人又回来了 |
[18:05] | And he brought his dog. | 他带了他的狗 |
[18:07] | And he wants us to groom it. | 他要我们给它美容一下 |
[18:08] | Well, tell him that… that we’re busy, | 跟他说我们没空 |
[18:10] | that we’re booked up and that we’re busy | 我们约满了 我们很忙 |
[18:11] | – or whatever! – No, he walked by the truck. | -或别的什么 -不行 他经过这辆车了 |
[18:12] | He must have seen that it was not in use. | 他一定看出它闲着呢 |
[18:17] | You’re just gonna have to groom the dog. | 你得给这条狗美容 |
[18:19] | Where? We don’t have a grooming truck, Murphy. | 在哪 我们没有美容车 茉菲 |
[18:22] | All that we have is a-a mini fridge and a cutting board. | 我们只有一个迷你冰箱和一个菜板 |
[18:24] | And most importantly, I don’t know how to groom a dog! | 最重要的是 我们不知道怎么给狗美容 |
[18:26] | Don’t they teach you that in vet school? | 兽医学校没教过你吗 |
[18:28] | They do not. | 他们没有 |
[18:30] | Sterling. | 斯特林 |
[18:32] | She know… | 她知道 |
[18:34] | She knows how to do it. | 她知道怎么做 |
[18:36] | Your spank bank Sterling? | 你那个意淫对象斯特林吗 |
[18:37] | Yes. I looked at her résumé. | 对 我看过她的简历 |
[18:40] | She worked at PetSmart for a year. | 她在帕兹马特工作过一年 |
[18:41] | Just put your boner away and get her to help you. | 那就把你的口水擦擦 让她来帮你 |
[18:43] | – No, I n’t… – Come with me! | -不 我不 -跟我过来 |
[18:44] | Murphy… | 茉菲 |
[18:56] | I don’t know what more to tell you. | 我该说的都说了 |
[18:57] | Hi… again. | 嗨 又见面了 |
[18:59] | Jess here is gonna take Oliver back | 杰丝来带奥利弗过去 |
[19:00] | and give him a nice cut and a bath. | 给他好好剪剪毛洗个澡 |
[19:03] | Oh, thanks for squeezing him in. | 谢谢你为他挤出时间 |
[19:04] | Of course. We had a last-minute cancellation, so… | 当然 我们有一个突然取消的预约 |
[19:08] | Hi, mister. Hi. Okay, well, | 嗨 先生 嗨 好了 |
[19:11] | we’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[19:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:17] | Well, I didn’t even ask how much it is. | 我还没问多少钱 |
[19:20] | – 30. It’s 30. – That’s it? | -30 30块 -这么点吗 |
[19:23] | That’s why we’re so popular. | 这就是为什么我们如此受欢迎 |
[19:24] | So you can just, uh, you can just come back | 你可以 你可以大约 |
[19:26] | in about an hour or so, | 一小时左右再回来 |
[19:27] | and he’ll be all nice and pretty. | 他就会美哒哒香喷喷了 |
[19:29] | Oh. Well, I’d like to stay, if that’s all right. | 如果没事 我想就在这待着 |
[19:32] | And maybe you could give me a tour? | 或许你能带我转转 |
[19:36] | Be delighted. | 很高兴 |
[19:39] | Okay, now… | 好 现在 |
[19:42] | the pistol has more mag capacity, | 这把手枪的弹夹容量更大 |
[19:45] | but the revolver has fewer jam issues. | 而这把左轮不容易卡住 |
[19:48] | Which one do you want? | 你想要哪个 |
[19:50] | The one with fewer jam issues, I guess. | 不容易卡的这把吧 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:58] | Do you need me to show you how to use it? | 需要我给你展示一下怎么用吗 |
[19:59] | No. I think I got it. | 不用 我觉得我可以的 |
[20:01] | – Are you sure, now? – Mom, I got it. | -你确定 现在吗 -妈妈 我搞得定 |
[20:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:05] | That cold front that hit | 昨晚侵袭 |
[20:06] | Northern Illinois last night is still going strong. | 伊利诺伊州北部的冷空气仍然强劲 |
[20:09] | We will be dealing with a large amount of snow and sleet | 会有大雪和雨夹雪 |
[20:12] | with highs today in the low 30s. | 今天最高温低至30华氏度 |
[20:14] | Freezing temperatures… | 寒冷天气 |
[20:21] | Hey, is there, uh… is there anywhere close | 附近有什么地方 |
[20:23] | I can order a pizza from? | 可以订披萨吗 |
[20:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:31] | Hi, Oliver. | 嗨 奥利弗 |
[20:35] | I, uh, thought this was a grooming van. | 我 以为这是辆美容车 |
[20:38] | Uh, it is. Yeah. | 就是 对 |
[20:39] | Well, I’m making it one. | 我正要把这里变成宠物美容车 |
[20:41] | Yeah, that guy is, like, a really big donor, | 是啊 那人是个很大的捐赠人 |
[20:44] | so we may have… inflated the readiness of the van. | 所以我们可能夸大了筹备状态 |
[20:49] | So you lied to your donor? | 所以你欺骗了你的捐赠人 |
[20:51] | – Yeah. – Okay, good. | -是的 -行吧 |
[20:53] | ‘Cause that makes me feel a lot better | 因为这让我对作假简历 |
[20:54] | – about lying on my résumé. – What? | -感觉好受很多 -什么 |
[20:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:57] | I sort of never, uh, worked at PetSmart. | 我其实从来没有在帕兹马特工作过 |
[21:01] | Yeah. I just, I really needed this job. | 我就是特别需要这份工作 |
[21:05] | Hey, we’ll-we’ll figure it out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[21:06] | How hard could it be? | 能有多难呢 |
[21:09] | Lavender hand soap. | 薰衣草香皂 |
[21:10] | We’re good. | 没问题的 |
[21:16] | Uh, and then this is our training area, | 这是我们的训练区域 |
[21:18] | where we, you know, train the dogs and stuff. | 我们就在这里训练狗狗之类的 |
[21:23] | About how many dogs do you raise a year? | 你一年能养多少只狗 |
[21:25] | Uh, a hundred or so. | 大概百来只 |
[21:27] | Oh, a hundred. Wow. | 百来只 |
[21:29] | ‘Cause I read, as technology is advancing more and more, | 因为据我所知 随着技术不断发展 |
[21:31] | people won’t really need guide dogs. | 人们将不会那么需要导盲犬 |
[21:33] | What with Uber and Postmates and all that. | 有优步和波斯特美以及其他的软件 |
[21:35] | Not here. | 在这里不是 |
[21:38] | Well, that’s the tour. | 好了 导览结束 |
[21:40] | Short. | 好短的导览 |
[21:41] | Well, I guess I’ll just wait here until Ollie’s done. | 好吧 我想我就在这等奥利弄完吧 |
[21:44] | Do you want a pop or something? | 你要喝汽水什么的吗 |
[21:46] | A what? | 什么 |
[21:47] | A soda. | 苏打水 |
[22:28] | I’m starving. | 快饿死了 |
[22:33] | Max, it’s over. | 麦克斯 结束了 |
[22:35] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[22:40] | Stop! | 站住 |
[22:43] | Come on, man. | 真是的 伙计 |
[23:07] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[23:08] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的都将作为证供 |
[23:10] | in a court of law. Yeah, I got it. | 呈堂证供 我知道了 |
[23:11] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[23:13] | If you can’t afford an attorney, one will be provided. | 如果请不起的话 将为你提供一个 |
[23:29] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[23:45] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 这一定是在逗我 |
[23:50] | Do you have service? | 你有这信号吗 |
[23:51] | Does it look like I have a phone? | 我看起来像是有手机的样子吗 |
[23:55] | It’s not gonna work. | 这行不通 |
[23:56] | Can you shut up for a second? | 你可以安静一秒钟吗 |
[23:57] | Or what, you’re gonna kill me? | 不然呢 你会杀了我吗 |
[24:00] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[24:01] | Or do you reserve that kind of treatment for teenagers? | 不然你还想用对付叛逆青年的那一套吗 |
[24:07] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[24:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:12] | Can anyone hear me? We’re on the elevator. | 有人能听到吗 我们在电梯里 |
[24:16] | Do many clients come by, | 会有很多客人来吗 |
[24:18] | or is it just mainly employees? | 还是大部分只是员工 |
[24:20] | No, they’re usually here. | 没有 他们经常来这儿 |
[24:21] | Yeah, uh, we’re just between litters. | 是啊 我们还在孕育中 |
[24:24] | But once we get some new puppies, | 等我们有新的小狗崽 |
[24:25] | then there’ll be lots of… lots of, uh, clients | 然后就有很多 很多客户 |
[24:29] | and-and puppy raisers and trainers. | 还有领养者和训犬人 |
[24:31] | It’s-it’s a whole thing. It’s really special. | 这些都一起的 很特别 |
[24:33] | And do most people who have lost their sight, | 很多盲人都会 |
[24:35] | they use guide dogs? | 用导盲犬吗 |
[24:37] | Most people that come here. Yeah. | 很多人都会来这里 |
[24:39] | And you give the dogs away for free? | 你们免费给他们狗吗 |
[24:41] | I-I read your brochure. | 我看了你们的小册子 |
[24:43] | Yeah, we don’t… we don’t believe in-in… | 我们…我们不相信 |
[24:45] | in, you know, charging people for such a beautiful gift. | 收钱才有更好的服务之类的 |
[24:48] | How do you afford it? | 那你们怎么维持 |
[24:49] | We have a lot of donors | 我们有很多捐助者 |
[24:50] | and, uh, the grooming truck, | 还有美容车 |
[24:52] | which is doing really well, like I said. | 生意很好 我说了 |
[24:54] | And I’m gonna go check what’s taking so long. | 我要去看看怎么花了这么久 |
[24:56] | Okay, Pretzel, find outside, find outside. | 好了 脆饼 带我出门 带我出门 |
[25:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:07] | He’s not a frying pan. | 它不是平底锅 |
[25:09] | Do you have a… Do you have a better suggestion? | 你…你有更好的建议吗 |
[25:16] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这么做 |
[25:18] | This is my official Guiding Hope uniform. | 这是我的正式引导希望制服 |
[25:20] | Felix told me it’s very expensive. | 菲力克斯和我说很贵的 |
[25:22] | Mm-hmm, I’m sure he did. | 我想也是 |
[25:26] | I’m-I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[25:28] | – Let me see. – That actually hurt. | -我看看 -真的有点疼 |
[25:36] | What is taking so long? | 怎么花了这么久 |
[25:37] | We’re just… We’re just grooming. | 我们…我们在美容 |
[25:39] | Well, groom faster. | 美快点 |
[25:40] | Mary Poppins is asking me a million questions. | 玛丽·波平斯在问我十万个为什么呢 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | We should probably finish this. | 我们得赶紧弄好 |
[25:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:02] | Can you stop that, please? | 你能别吹了吗 |
[26:07] | You know, I can help you, Max. | 我可以帮你的 麦克斯 |
[26:11] | I can ease your sentence | 我可以减轻你的量刑 |
[26:13] | if you give me information about Nia’s organization. | 只要你给我妮娅组织的信息 |
[26:27] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[26:29] | – Hello? – Oh, yeah, sorry. I-I nodded. | -喂 -不好意思 我点了点头 |
[26:32] | I should’ve realized not-not to do that. | 我应该意识到不该这么做的 |
[26:35] | It’s fine. They’re almost done, so… | 没关系 她们快好了 所以… |
[26:43] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[26:44] | Another one? Sure. | 还有吗 好 |
[26:48] | What’s being blind like? | 盲眼是什么感受 |
[26:51] | What’s being blind like? | 盲眼是什么感受 |
[26:54] | Like how do I match my socks, | 你是说我怎么拿成对的袜子 |
[26:55] | – or am I depressed all the time? – I’m sorry. I know. | -或者会不会很难过 -对不起 我知道 |
[26:57] | – I shouldn’t have asked. – It’s okay. | -我不该问的 -没关系 |
[27:00] | People ask me that a lot. | 经常有人问我 |
[27:03] | I don’t know how to answer, besides just my… | 我不知道该怎么回答 只有我的… |
[27:06] | my norm. | 我的常态 |
[27:08] | I have to be honest, I’m-I’m… | 说实话 我… |
[27:10] | I’m kind of amazed by you. | 我觉得你很厉害 |
[27:11] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我不知道 我… |
[27:16] | – That’s why you came back. – What? | -所以你才回来 -怎么了 |
[27:20] | You want to have sex with me. | 你想和我做爱 |
[27:21] | – I’m sorry? – No. | -你说什么 -不 |
[27:23] | – It’s okay. – You think I came here to have sex with you? | -没关系 -你觉得我来是为了和你做爱 |
[27:25] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 |
[27:27] | You looked at my photo on the website, | 你在网上查了我的手机 |
[27:28] | and you thought, “Hmm. Never boned a blind chick.” | 然后想 “从没上过一个盲人” |
[27:30] | – Here you are. – What? What? | -你就来了 -什么 什么 |
[27:33] | That’s highly offensive. | 你太侮辱人了 |
[27:34] | I definitely don’t want to do that. | 我绝对没有那样想过 |
[27:37] | And I wouldn’t prey on someone with a disability. | 我不会对残疾人下手的 |
[27:39] | – Come on. – No. | -拜托 -不 |
[27:41] | I-I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[27:43] | Hang on, please. Don’t… | 稍等 请不要 |
[27:44] | It’s… I didn’t… I… | 我不是 我 |
[27:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:09] | That guy could put us in jail. | 那人能让我们进监狱的 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I thought I was giving him what he wanted. | 我以为那是他想要的 |
[28:12] | – Sorry. – What he wanted?! | -对不起 -“他想要的” |
[28:13] | Did you guys have an actual customer? | 真的有客户上门了吗 |
[28:16] | Let’s go in your office. | 我们去办公室细说 |
[28:18] | That guy was from the IRS? | 那个人是国税局的 |
[28:21] | Why? Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[28:23] | Why? What was he doing here? Why did you groom his dog? | 他来这干什么 为什么还给他的狗美容 |
[28:25] | He was looking into why we have so much | 他在调查为什么我们有这么多 |
[28:27] | excess cash revenue. | 超额的现金收入 |
[28:28] | So I told him it was because of the success | 我就告诉他是因为我们的 |
[28:30] | of our grooming truck. | 宠物美容车生意很好 |
[28:31] | Yeah, and then he brought his dog in to get groomed. | 然后他就把狗带了过来 梳洗美容 |
[28:32] | And then once he realized that we didn’t know what we were doing, | 然后他发现了我们根本不知道在干吗 |
[28:34] | – he stormed out? – No, | -就气冲冲的走了 -不 |
[28:35] | he stormed out because I thought | 他冲出去是因为我以为 |
[28:37] | he wanted to have sex with me, but apparently he didn’t. | 他想和我滚床单 但显然他不是 |
[28:39] | You tried to have sex with someone that can put us in prison? | 你想和一个能让我们坐牢的人上床 |
[28:41] | – Of course, because she can’t keep it in her pants. – I will fix it! | -没错 她就是把持不住 -我会想办法的 |
[28:45] | I leave for three hours, and everything falls apart. | 我只离开了三个小时这就乱套了 |
[28:47] | – Felix, where were you? – Where did you go? | -菲力克斯 你去哪了 -你上哪去了 |
[28:59] | You bought a gun? What?! | 你买了把枪 什么 |
[29:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你搞什么啊 |
[29:01] | I borrowed a gun from my mom. | 我向我妈借了一把枪 |
[29:04] | You got a mom gun? | 你拿你妈妈的枪 |
[29:05] | It’s a… was my dad’s gun. | 这 曾是我爸的枪 |
[29:07] | It’s a dad gun. To protect us. | 是爸爸的枪 为了保护我们 |
[29:10] | Felix… | 菲力克斯 |
[29:12] | …you know that having a gun | 你知道吗 拿着把枪 |
[29:13] | makes you more likely… | 反而容易让你自己 |
[29:15] | to be the victim of gun violence. | 成为枪击案的受害者 |
[29:17] | Yes, I do know that, but… | 没错 我知道 但是 |
[29:20] | it makes me feel safe, okay? | 这枪给了我安全感 好吗 |
[29:21] | You are not having a gun in this building. | 你不许把枪放在这里 |
[29:23] | – I have to put it somewhere. – Well, then, I don’t… | -我总得找个地方放啊 -我不管 |
[29:25] | – Where? Where do you… Wait, wait. – I don’t know. | -放哪 你打算放 等一下 -我也不知道 |
[29:26] | Put it in the truck. I’ll show you where. | 先把枪放车里 我有个好地方 |
[29:28] | Murphy, um, | 茉菲 |
[29:30] | – you have to deal with the guy from the IRS. – Yeah. | -你得去处理好那个国税局的人 -我知道 |
[29:33] | Like, now. | 现在就得去 |
[29:35] | Say more obvious things, Felix. | 显而易见 菲力克斯 |
[29:40] | – This will work, right? – Sure. | -这样没问题吧 -当然 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:45] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[29:52] | No way. | 这么巧啊 |
[29:54] | Trey? | 特雷 |
[29:54] | I almost didn’t recognize you with that bald-ass head. | 差点没认出你这个光头 |
[29:58] | It’s been forever. | 好久不见 |
[29:59] | I know. How’s your sister? | 是啊 你妹妹怎么样 |
[30:01] | She’s good, she’s good. Two kids now. | 她挺好的 已经有俩孩子了 |
[30:03] | – We getting old, huh? – Yeah. Old as hell. | -岁月不饶人啊 -是啊 都老了 |
[30:06] | Yo, what’s up with the suit, man? | 你怎么西装革履的 兄弟 |
[30:07] | Nia got y’all dressing up for work now? | 妮娅现在让你们上班好好着装吗 |
[30:09] | Actually, I don’t work for Nia anymore. | 其实我已经不在妮娅那里工作了 |
[30:12] | I mean, I work for Josiah. | 我在约西亚手下干活 |
[30:14] | I can put it in a word for you. | 我可以帮你推荐一下 |
[30:15] | Nah, nah, I’m good. I’m trying | 没事不用 我挺好的 |
[30:16] | to get out the whole game, you know? | 我不想再继续下去了 |
[30:18] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[30:19] | I never thought I’d hear you say that. | 我从来没想过你会这么说 |
[30:22] | – Look, give me a call. – All right. | -记得给我打电话 -没问题 |
[30:24] | – Let’s go grab a beer. – All right, for sure. | -有时间一起喝一杯 -好 没问题 |
[30:26] | Listen, don’t do that thing you did last time. | 你别跟上次一样啊 |
[30:28] | – That was you. – You kept me waiting for, like, four weeks! | -那是你 -你让我等了四个礼拜 |
[30:30] | – Stop! Stop! – Four and a half weeks, brah. | -别说了 -整整四个半礼拜啊兄弟 |
[30:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:43] | Wait. Seriously? | 等一下 真的吗 |
[30:47] | I-I can start tomorrow. | 我可以明天开始 |
[30:52] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢你了 |
[30:54] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[31:00] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[31:01] | You couldn’t have arrested me after I got my pizza? | 你就不能等我吃完比萨再抓我吗 |
[31:04] | You really want to spend the next ten years in prison? | 你真的想在监狱里待十年吗 |
[31:06] | Stop. Just stop trying. | 停 别说了 |
[31:09] | I’m never gonna work with you. | 我是不会跟你合作的 |
[31:11] | After what you did to Murphy. | 尤其是你那样对茉菲之后 |
[31:12] | You should stop being so loyal to Murphy. | 你不应该再对茉菲那么忠诚了 |
[31:17] | I… I didn’t want to tell you this. | 我 我本来不想告诉你的 |
[31:20] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[31:22] | The day after you left, | 那天你走了之后 |
[31:24] | Murphy sort of threw herself at me. | 茉菲对我投怀送抱 |
[31:27] | That’s not true. | 不可能 |
[31:29] | We had sex. | 我们睡了 |
[31:34] | She has this cute little birthmark on her right hip. | 她右边的屁股上有块很可爱的胎记 |
[31:39] | Sort of shaped like a moon. | 有点像月亮 |
[31:44] | I think we have more in common than you think. | 我们有很多相同之处 比你想的要多 |
[31:52] | Hang tight. We’re gonna get you out. | 好好待着 我们马上救你们出来 |
[31:55] | Please tell me we don’t have to groom another dog. | 拜托告诉我不是要再美容其他狗吧 |
[31:59] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看个东西 |
[32:04] | Look. | 你看 |
[32:05] | Easier to bathe the dogs in. | 这样洗狗就更简单了 |
[32:08] | – What are you doing? – I know your friends | -你在干吗 -我知道你的朋友觉得 |
[32:10] | think you can fix up this truck because you’re gay, | 你能修好这辆卡车就因为你是拉拉 |
[32:12] | but you, uh, obviously can’t. | 但 明显你不行 |
[32:14] | No, no, I can’t. Can you? Because… | 确实我不行 你行吗 因为 |
[32:16] | I don’t know. But, uh, it’s an excuse to hang out with you. | 不知道 但这是个能跟你在一起的借口 |
[32:20] | And once we actually learn | 只要我们学会 |
[32:21] | how to cut dog hair, we can do it here. | 怎么给狗狗剪毛 我们就能在这里干 |
[32:23] | And there’s, like, storage everywhere in this thing. | 这里有很多储藏的地方 |
[32:26] | For shampoo and-and stupid doggy bandanas or whatever. | 可以放洗发露和狗狗毛巾什么的 |
[32:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:10] | 希望美容 修剪 造型 | |
[33:14] | Max, you have a chance to start over. | 麦克斯 你有重新开始的机会 |
[33:16] | Don’t throw your life away for her. | 不要为了她放弃自己的生活 |
[33:19] | I know that you think that she loves you, | 我知道你觉得她爱你 |
[33:20] | but Murphy is incapable of loving anyone but herself. | 但茉菲除了她自己谁都不爱 |
[33:27] | Look, I know you have something on Nia. | 听着 我知道你有妮娅的猛料 |
[33:29] | Something big enough to put her away. | 甚至能把她抓起来 |
[33:30] | You wouldn’t have been | 否则 |
[33:31] | such a valuable informant to Sarah if you didn’t, | 萨拉不会如此重视你这个线人 |
[33:32] | so | 所以 |
[33:34] | what is it? | 到底是什么 |
[33:38] | I know where Nia’s stash house is. | 我知道妮娅的仓库在哪 |
[33:40] | How? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:42] | Someone in your position would ever know that. | 你这地位的人不该知道 |
[33:44] | They gave me a burner when I started, | 一开始 他们给了我一个一次性手机 |
[33:45] | and I got a text from someone in her organization. | 后来她的组织里有人发信息给我 |
[33:47] | It wasn’t meant for me. | 本来不是发给我的 |
[33:48] | Does Nia know about this? | 妮娅知道这些吗 |
[33:50] | No one does. | 没人知道 |
[33:57] | I will tell you under one condition. | 要我开口 有个条件 |
[33:59] | When we get out of this elevator, | 离开电梯以后 |
[34:00] | I want you to get me a new passport. | 给我弄一本新护照 |
[34:03] | I need a fresh start. Totally clean record. | 我要重新开始 清清白白 |
[34:04] | I’ll tell you everything I know the second you deliver that to me. | 帮我以后 我什么都告诉你 |
[34:10] | Okay, but no one can know I found you today. No one. | 好 但不能让任何人知道 我今天抓到你了 |
[34:12] | You run, it’s over. No deal. | 你逃 结束 别出差错 |
[34:14] | – Got it? – Got it. | -懂了吗 -没问题 |
[34:19] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[34:20] | Max Parish, you’re under arrest. | 麦克斯·帕里什 你被捕了 |
[34:23] | What’s up, D? | 嗨 D |
[34:31] | You can call it a hunch, I guess. | 可以说是直觉 |
[34:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:37] | Mira. Mira. | 看看 |
[34:39] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[34:40] | I told you to stay at the mall. | 我叫你待在商场 |
[34:41] | Man, I didn’t hear from you for a few hours, | 老兄 你几个小时杳无音信 |
[34:43] | and I thought you might’ve been in trouble and needed backup. | 我以为你有麻烦了 需要支援 |
[34:45] | So I tracked your car. | 所以我追踪了你的车 |
[34:48] | Look, I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[34:50] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[34:52] | Great. Thank you. | 行吧 多谢 |
[34:53] | Of course. I got your back, always. I told you. | 当然 我说过永远支持你 |
[34:55] | I keep telling you that. | 我一直这么说 |
[34:56] | I don’t know how many times I got to keep telling you | 说了多少次了 |
[34:58] | I got your back, | 有我在 |
[34:58] | but you got to utilize me. | 但你要好好利用我 |
[35:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[35:03] | Murphy Mason is here to see you. | 茉菲·梅森来见您 |
[35:10] | Hi, Murphy. | 嗨 茉菲 |
[35:13] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[35:15] | How’s the rest of your day going? | 后来过得怎样 |
[35:16] | Uh, it’s fine. | 挺好 |
[35:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[35:21] | Look, I, uh, I came to apologize about earlier. | 我来 为之前的事道歉 |
[35:25] | I shouldn’t, I shouldn’t have said those things. | 我不应该说那些话 |
[35:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:28] | It’s not, | 有关系 |
[35:28] | but I am just in a bad place romantically or whatever. | 我正深陷感情泥沼 |
[35:31] | Seemed like it. | 我看也是 |
[35:32] | And I’m sorry about your dog. | 很抱歉 你的狗成了那样 |
[35:35] | Our groomer is new and overwhelmed, | 美容师是新来的 不知所措 |
[35:37] | and we’re just working out some kinks. | 我们正在磨合 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:40] | So again, I’m sorry. | 再次表示抱歉 |
[35:44] | So are we good? ‘Cause… | 那我们没事吧 |
[35:46] | ‘Cause I apologized for the sex thing. | 我为那事道歉了 |
[35:47] | You did. | 是的 |
[35:48] | And the dog thing. | 还有狗的事 |
[35:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:50] | And I answered all of your questions. | 你问什么我都说了 |
[35:52] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[35:52] | But I still feel weirdness? | 但气氛还是怪怪的 |
[35:55] | No weirdness. | 不怪 |
[35:57] | Then what is it? | 那是怎么回事 |
[35:59] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[36:02] | When Guiding Hope came across my desk, | 当我接到调查引导希望的工作时 |
[36:03] | I started looking into what you do. | 我就开始调查你们的工作 |
[36:05] | And it should have been a five-minute phone call, but, | 本来打个电话五分钟就能搞定的 但是 |
[36:09] | well, I had to come see you guys because… | 就是 我必须要见到你们 因为 |
[36:13] | I’m sort of, uh… | 我有点 |
[36:17] | I’m sort of losing my eyesight. | 我的视力变差了 |
[36:20] | And I’m gonna keep losing my eyesight. | 而且视力还会越来越差 |
[36:27] | That sucks. That sucks. | 真糟糕 真糟糕 |
[36:30] | Well, I thought it would make… | 我以为这样会 |
[36:31] | uh, make it easier, you know, | 让事情简单点 你知道的 |
[36:32] | coming in with work, but… | 借由工作名义 但是 |
[36:34] | I see. Um, well, did it? | 我懂了 有用吗 |
[36:38] | No. | 没用 |
[36:39] | But hey, look, a-at least I met a blind person. | 但至少我遇到了一个盲人 |
[36:46] | You’re actually the first person I’ve told. | 你是第一个知道这事的人 |
[36:52] | But I-I used my position inappropriately, and I’m sorry. | 但我却公事徇私 我很抱歉 |
[36:57] | Well, then, we’re even. | 那么 我们扯平了 |
[37:00] | ‘Cause of the whole inappropriate thing. | 因为你只是徇私而已 |
[37:03] | I-Is it okay if I come by again? I mean… | 我可以再去拜访吗 我是说 |
[37:06] | And not as someone | 不是以公务身份 |
[37:07] | going through your finances or whatever, | 检查你的财务状况或者别的什么 |
[37:10] | but I just… well, I don’t… | 我只是 我不 |
[37:13] | I don’t really have someone I can talk to about this. | 我真的找不到别人跟我谈这个事 |
[37:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:36] | More to clean for next week. | 下周还要接着洗钱 |
[37:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:46] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[37:48] | What? | 什么 |
[37:50] | You’re just not so jumpy. | 你没原来那么胆战心惊了 |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:29] | I thought we were going to the Linsmore. | 我以为我们要去林斯莫尔 |
[38:31] | I changed my mind. I don’t think having sex | 我改变主意了 我不觉得做爱 |
[38:33] | is gonna make me feel better, so I’m just gonna be sad. | 会让我感觉好点 只会很难过 |
[38:35] | And I’m sleeping here again. | 我要睡在这里了 |
[38:37] | Unless you were planning on sexy time | 除非你在刷斯特林的图享 |
[38:40] | with Sterling’s Instagram. | 计划和她的性爱时光 |
[38:43] | I actually don’t need Instagram. | 我其实不需要图享 |
[38:45] | I can scroll through the memories of the real thing. | 我可以不断回味真实的记忆 |
[38:49] | What? | 什么 |
[38:50] | I thought you said you couldn’t date anyone right now. | 我记得你说你现在不和任何人约会 |
[38:52] | – I’m not… I’m not dating her. – No. | -我没有 我没有她约会 -不是吧 |
[38:54] | We’re not. We’re just casually… | 我们没有 我们只是随便 |
[38:56] | Jess, no. This is a disaster. | 杰丝 不 真是个灾难 |
[38:59] | I can compartmentalize. | 我能把约会和做爱分开 |
[39:01] | I’ve watched you do it my whole life. | 我这一辈子都看着你这么做 |
[39:04] | Yeah, I sort of suck at it right now. | 是啊 但我现在有点搞砸了 |
[39:07] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[39:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:29] | Nia Bailey’s old money guy got arrested again. | 以前为妮娅·贝利洗钱的那个人又被捕了 |
[39:31] | She’s got a new one. Yeah, I’m on it. | 她又找了另一个人 好的 我着手调查 |