时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Murphy, what are we gonna do about the drugs? | 茉菲 毒品怎么办 |
[00:06] | Forget about the drugs. | 别管毒品了 |
[00:08] | We’re sort of dealing with something. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[00:40] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[00:41] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[00:47] | I thought you were leaving town. | 我以为你离开了 |
[00:48] | Oh, I tried. | 我试过了 |
[00:50] | But the money I hid in the lake house wasn’t there. | 但我藏在湖边小屋的钱不见了 |
[00:52] | So, I got caught. | 所以我被抓了 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:00] | Do you know how long you’re gonna be in here for? | 你知道自己要坐多久的牢吗 |
[01:02] | Probably a few years. | 大概几年吧 |
[01:04] | That’s not that bad. | 那也还行 |
[01:08] | We can make this work. | 我们能成 |
[01:10] | What? | 什么 |
[01:11] | It’s just, ever since you came back, | 只是自从你回来后 |
[01:12] | I feel like there’s something wrong with me. I-I… | 我就感觉自己有点不对劲 我 |
[01:15] | I think about you all the time. | 我一直在想你 |
[01:16] | Murphy, stop. | 茉菲 别说了 |
[01:19] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[01:20] | You were the only one who knew that money was there. | 你是唯一知道钱在哪的人 |
[01:22] | And suddenly Guiding Hope is back in business? | 然后突然之间引导希望就重新开业了 |
[01:26] | And if you even try to lie to me… | 如果你打算骗我 |
[01:27] | I didn’t take it. Jess and Felix found it, | 我没拿 是杰西和菲力克斯找到的 |
[01:30] | and I didn’t think you needed it. | 而我以为你用不上 |
[01:31] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然这么想 |
[01:33] | Because you only ever think about yourself. | 因为你从来都只考虑自己 |
[01:36] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[01:38] | I would have had a ten-hour lead on Dean | 如果我没回去找那笔钱 |
[01:39] | if I hadn’t gone back for that money and now look where I am. | 我就能有10小时的优势 现在看看我在哪 |
[01:42] | So, what, this is my fault? | 所以这是我的错吗 |
[01:44] | You committed a crime. | 你犯罪了 |
[01:46] | Honestly, Murphy… | 说实话 茉菲 |
[01:49] | …I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[01:54] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[01:55] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[01:59] | Take care of yourself. | 自己保重 |
[02:01] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[02:02] | Wait, Max. | 等等 麦克斯 |
[02:04] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[02:30] | Where’d you, um, where’d you throw my underwear? | 你把我的内衣扔哪了 |
[02:33] | No idea. Stay naked. | 不知道 别穿衣服 |
[02:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[02:40] | Where are they? | 在哪呢 |
[02:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:49] | I-I got that for my ex., | 这是我给前任买的 |
[02:51] | to wear for my ex. | 让她穿的 |
[02:55] | But we never used it. So, it’s… | 但我们从来没用过 所以 |
[02:58] | Oh, you never used it? | 你们从来没用过 |
[03:00] | No. | 没有 |
[03:02] | I’ve actually never used one before. | 我其实之前从没用过 |
[03:05] | That’s just plain silly. | 真是太傻了 |
[03:07] | I’m just gonna… | 我就… |
[03:08] | put this on here. | 把这个穿上 |
[03:10] | Don’t forget that part. | 别忘了那部分 |
[03:12] | You got that on really quick. | 你穿得真快 |
[03:28] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[03:34] | Are you busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[03:36] | A little bit. | 有点忙 |
[03:37] | Stop. | 停下 |
[03:44] | Text Felix. | 发短信给菲力克斯 |
[03:45] | Texting Felix. | 给菲力克斯发短信 |
[03:47] | Want to grab a drink, question mark. | 想喝一杯吗 问号 |
[03:49] | Jess is busy having sex with that Sterling chick. Send. | 杰丝正忙着和斯特林小妞做爱 发送 |
[03:54] | Text from Felix. | 来自菲力克斯的短信 |
[03:56] | “Can’t RN.” | “现在不行” |
[04:00] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | You want a piece of this? You want a piece of this? | 你想要这个吗 你想要这个吗 |
[04:13] | You want a piece of Felix Bell? | 你想要菲力克斯·贝尔吗 |
[04:14] | Okay, come and get it. Come and get it. | 没问题 过来拿吧 过来拿吧 |
[04:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:27] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:29] | Thank you, Sam. This is… | 谢谢你 萨姆 这是 |
[04:31] | This means a lot and… | 这对我很重要 |
[04:32] | That’s what we need clean. | 那是我们需要的洗干净的钱 |
[04:34] | This one is your cut. | 这份是你的 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:40] | Is it a check or…? | 这是支票还是 |
[04:50] | Is-is… is that it? | 我们三个人 |
[04:53] | For all three of us? | 一共就这么点吗 |
[04:57] | After I took my piece. | 在我拿完我的那份后 |
[04:59] | I’m sorry, did you say your-your piece? | 不好意思 你说你的那份 |
[05:02] | That’s not… | 那不是 |
[05:05] | I’m sorry, but I don’t… | 不好意思 我不 |
[05:07] | You know, with all due respect, I-I have to… | 恕我直言 我不得不 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna have to put my foot down | 我绝不妥协 |
[05:10] | and I’m gonna have to say, like, no. | 我不得不说 我不接受 |
[05:13] | Like, I’m sorry, but th-this is… | 我很抱歉 但是这是 |
[05:16] | um, unacc-unacceptable. | 难以接受的 |
[05:19] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你准备怎么做 |
[05:21] | Shoot me? | 开枪杀了我吗 |
[05:24] | No. That’s not– I don’t even know how to use that. | 不 我不会用枪 |
[05:26] | It’s just to make me feel safe around you. | 这枪只是让我在你身边感到安全 |
[06:05] | Max Parish got arrested. | 麦克斯·帕里什被逮捕了 |
[06:10] | Max is alive? | 麦克斯活着吗 |
[06:12] | It would appear that way. | 看起来是活着的 |
[06:16] | Change that. | 杀了他 |
[06:19] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[06:20] | Find me Darnell. | 把达内尔给我找来 |
[06:31] | It ain’t as bad as you think. | 这里没你想得那么糟糕 |
[06:34] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:37] | I have a wife and kid they only let me talk to once a day. | 他们每天只让我和妻儿通一次电话 |
[06:40] | So, I paid a guy 400 bucks for this. | 所以 我花400块钱买了这个 |
[06:42] | 400 bucks for that? | 那个值400块 |
[06:45] | Thought you said this place wasn’t that bad. | 你还说这地方没那么糟 |
[06:56] | Hey, do you know who that guy was? | 你知道那个人是谁吗 |
[06:58] | Mike something. Dude’s a lunatic. | 迈克什么的 那家伙是个疯子 |
[07:02] | Do you know what he’s in for? | 你知道他因为什么被抓进来吗 |
[07:04] | Dealing. | 贩毒 |
[07:05] | H, I think. | 应该是海洛因 |
[07:06] | For who? | 给谁做事的 |
[07:08] | Nia Bailey? | 妮娅·贝利 |
[07:10] | Could be. | 有这种可能 |
[07:17] | Coming to breakfast? | 来吃早饭吗 |
[07:18] | I, um… | 我 |
[07:22] | I think I’m just gonna stay in here, actually. | 我想我还是待在这里吧 |
[07:25] | You know, just read a book or something. | 读读书之类的 |
[07:38] | Detective Dean Riley wants a word. | 迪恩·赖利警探想要和你谈谈 |
[07:42] | Oh, yeah? Well, you can tell him he can go… | 是吗 告诉他让他去… |
[07:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[07:50] | Yeah, he’s not coming. Not much I can do. | 他不会来的 我也无能为力 |
[08:05] | Hey, Murph. Um… | 茉菲 |
[08:08] | You need to get up. You got to get ready for work. | 你得起来准备工作了 |
[08:11] | Mm, I’m sick. I’m just gonna… | 我生病了 我只想 |
[08:14] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[08:22] | Uh, I’m gonna get you some water, okay? | 我给你倒点水 好吗 |
[08:24] | No, I’m fine. I’m just… | 不用 我没事 我就是 |
[08:28] | Just gonna sleep. | 就是想睡觉 |
[08:49] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[08:50] | It’s Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[08:54] | I need to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[08:58] | Go away! | 滚 |
[09:00] | It’s about Max. | 是关于麦克斯的 |
[09:02] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[09:11] | Come on, Murphy! Open the door! | 好了 茉菲 开门 |
[09:13] | Whatever you have to say, you say it out there. | 不管你要说什么 在外面说就好了 |
[09:16] | You need to get Max to talk to me. | 你要让麦克斯和我谈谈 |
[09:19] | Why on earth would I get Max to talk to you? | 我凭什么要让麦克斯和你谈 |
[09:21] | Otherwise, he’s going to die. | 不然的话他就会死 |
[09:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:28] | He-he flipped on Nia. | 他背叛了妮娅 |
[09:30] | She wanted him dead on the outside. | 她原本在监狱外就想弄死他 |
[09:31] | You think she doesn’t have guys inside who could finish the job? | 你觉得监狱内没有能完成这任务的人吗 |
[09:36] | Like it or not, I’m the only one who can protect him. | 不管你乐不乐意 只有我才能保护他 |
[09:38] | Okay, then protect him! | 那就保护他啊 |
[09:39] | That’s not how it works. | 不是这样的 |
[09:41] | He has to tell me what he knows. | 他得把他知道的告诉我 |
[09:43] | You’re unbelievable! | 你真是令人难以置信 |
[09:46] | You know, I didn’t have to come here. | 你知道 我本没必要来这儿 |
[09:51] | Look, | 听着 |
[09:52] | Max knows where Nia’s stash is. | 麦克斯知道妮娅的藏货点 |
[09:55] | That’ll give me the leverage | 我可以利用这点 |
[09:56] | to have him moved to a prison out of state. | 把他转移到州外的监狱 |
[09:59] | But… he won’t talk to me, | 但是他不和我谈 |
[10:02] | and I thought maybe you could convince him. | 我以为你也许可以说服他 |
[10:06] | I’m just trying to do the right thing. | 我只是想做对的事 |
[10:09] | You’re such a good person. | 你可真是个好人 |
[10:13] | Okay, Murphy, I tried. | 好吧 茉菲 我尽力了 |
[10:23] | Hey, uh, do you think I can get paid early this week? | 我这周能早点结工钱吗 |
[10:26] | No. You can get paid on Friday. | 不行 你周五才能结 |
[10:29] | What’s the difference if I get paid today or Friday? | 今天结和周五结有什么区别吗 |
[10:32] | Because we can’t afford it. | 因为我们付不起 |
[10:34] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[10:37] | Chelsea says you’re rich. | 切尔茜说你很有钱 |
[10:41] | Yeah. I a– Well, you just have to wait | 好吧 我…你只能 |
[10:43] | until Friday, okay? | 等到周五 好吗 |
[10:45] | Oh, look who decided to show up. | 看看是谁终于露面了 |
[10:46] | Yeah, hi. Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[10:47] | – I know. Sorry. – Traffic was brutal. | -我知道 抱歉 -路上堵死了 |
[10:49] | Mm. I drive the same route. | 我走的是同样的路线 |
[10:52] | Yeah. We didn’t come here together. | 我们不是一起来的 |
[10:53] | We just ran into each other in the parking lot. | 我们是在停车场碰到的 |
[10:54] | Jess, don’t. Murphy already told me you guys are, you know… | 杰丝 行了 茉菲已经告诉我你们俩那个… |
[10:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | I know you guys are, you know… | 我知道你们俩那个了… |
[11:03] | Come here. I need to talk to you. Where is Murphy? | 过来 我要和你谈谈 茉菲呢 |
[11:05] | Uh, sick? | 病了 |
[11:07] | – Hungover. – No. She’s, um… | -是宿醉吧 -不是 她… |
[11:10] | – Yeah. – Hungover. | -嗯 -宿醉 |
[11:13] | What do you need to talk to me about? | 你想和我谈什么 |
[11:14] | Oh, I just wanted to give you your cut for you and Murphy. | 我只是想把你和茉菲分的钱给你 |
[11:17] | Oh, my God. Thank God. Okay, great. | 我的天 谢天谢地 太好了 |
[11:19] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[11:23] | This is it? | 就这么点 |
[11:24] | Yeah. Don’t even get me started. | 嗯 一提这我就冒火 |
[11:26] | Sam, such a dick. | 萨姆 太混蛋了 |
[11:27] | Whatever. I’m gonna get some coffee. | 无所谓了 我去弄点咖啡 |
[12:01] | Hey. Long time. | 好久不见 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Hi. | 是啊 你好 |
[12:09] | They give us free pop here, so I brought you one. | 这里给我们免费汽水 我给你拿了一杯 |
[12:14] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | So what’s up? I only got a second. | 什么事啊 我时间有限 |
[12:20] | – Your text sounded important. – Yeah. | -你发的信息好像有重要的事 -嗯 |
[12:23] | I can’t tell if Dean is manipulating me or not, | 我不清楚迪恩是否在操纵我 |
[12:25] | and I’m-I’m… I’m just sort of freaking out. | 我… 我有点吓坏了 |
[12:27] | Manipulating you how? | 怎么操纵你了 |
[12:29] | So De-Dean showed up at my house | 迪恩跑到我家里 |
[12:31] | and he told me that I have to convince Max. | 他对我说 我得要说服麦克斯 |
[12:33] | – I just don’t… – Max? What about Max? | -我不… -麦克斯 麦克斯怎么了 |
[12:38] | Dean said Nia has guys in prison that will kill Max. | 迪恩说妮娅在监狱里有人 会杀掉麦克斯的 |
[12:41] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[12:42] | Max got arrested? | 麦克斯被捕了 |
[12:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:50] | – Darnell, does Nia have guys in pr… – Murphy, | -达内尔 妮娅在监狱里有… -茉菲 |
[12:52] | Max is done, | 麦克斯完了 |
[12:55] | and there’s nothing you or I can do about it. | 你或者我都无能为力 |
[12:58] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[12:59] | – I got to go. – Where are you going? | -我得走了 -你要去哪 |
[13:01] | Back to work. | 回去干活 |
[13:07] | 芝加哥 引导希望 导盲犬培训 | |
[13:11] | You haven’t even asked me how I’m doing today, Jess. | 你都没问问我今天怎么样 杰丝 |
[13:14] | Okay. How are you doing today? | 好吧 你今天怎么样啊 |
[13:17] | Terrible, Jess. Terrible. | 糟透了 杰丝 糟透了 |
[13:18] | – Why? What’s going on? – I made a reservation | -出什么情况了 -我在雪松与无花果 |
[13:21] | – for me and Chelsea at Cedar and Fig. – Where? | -为切尔茜和我订了位 -在哪 |
[13:23] | – It was on Chef’s Table, Jess. – Move. | -上过 《主厨的餐桌》的 杰丝 -让开 |
[13:25] | It’s, like, this super fancy place | 是一家超级炫的地方 |
[13:26] | – she’s always wanted to go, right? – Yeah. | -她一直想去的 -哦 |
[13:28] | And I knew we were getting our first cut last night, | 我知道昨晚我们会分到第一笔钱 |
[13:30] | so I was like, “Hey, let’s go.” | 所以我就想”豁出去了” |
[13:32] | But now I can’t afford it because Sam | 但我现在付不起 因为萨姆 |
[13:35] | took all of our cut, and it’s just… ugh, so unfair. | 把我们的钱全部夺走了 太不公平了 |
[13:38] | Well, Felix, yeah, a lot of things are unfair right now. | 菲力克斯 现在很多事情是不公平的 |
[13:40] | I mean, I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么告诉你 |
[13:41] | Just tell Chelsea money is tight. | 直接告诉切尔茜钱不够就好了 |
[13:43] | I mean, what else are you gonna say? | 我是说 你还能说什么 |
[13:44] | She bought a new dress, Jess. | 她买了一条新裙子 杰丝 |
[13:46] | Look at this text. | 看看这条短信 |
[13:48] | Damn, Chels. Thirsty. | 妈的 切尔茜 真饥渴 |
[13:50] | – Yeah, I get it. – Move, please. | -我懂 -劳驾让一让 |
[13:52] | I don’t even know how to respond. | 我都不知道怎么回复她 |
[13:54] | Well, you know, Felix, | 你知道的 菲力克斯 |
[13:55] | I think she wants you to respond with like… | 我觉得她想要你这么回复 |
[13:58] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[14:00] | Wait. What, have you guys not… | 等等 你们俩没有 |
[14:03] | yet? | 还没吗 |
[14:04] | No, Jess, we have not done it yet. | 不 杰丝 我们还没做过 |
[14:08] | I just, I really like her, | 我只是 我真的很喜欢她 |
[14:10] | and it’s been a while for me, | 有一阵子了 |
[14:13] | so tonight was supposed to be, like, | 所以今晚本来应该是 |
[14:15] | the perfect night, you know? | 完美的一夜 你懂吗 |
[14:16] | How long has it been? | 多久了 |
[14:18] | Let’s just say Obama was president. | 从奥巴马当总统开始 |
[14:21] | Happier times all around. | 我们一直很幸福 |
[14:27] | Here. | 拿着 |
[14:31] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:33] | I know you’re not in here because you love reading, man. | 伙计 你可不是因为爱读书才进的监狱 |
[14:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:44] | Please! | 求你了 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry, it’s not visiting hours. | 抱歉 现在不是探访时间 |
[14:47] | I need to speak to Max Parish. | 我要和麦克斯·帕里什说话 |
[14:50] | It’s an emergency. | 是急事 |
[14:51] | An emergency? I bet. | 急事 我猜也是 |
[14:53] | Ma’am, you can’t stand there. | 女士 你不能在这里站着 |
[14:55] | Can you please just give him a message for me? | 能拜托你替我捎个话吗 |
[15:00] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[15:03] | Please. | 求你 |
[15:12] | – Hello? – Murphy, | -你好 -茉菲 |
[15:14] | no more messages, no more reaching out, | 不要再给我发短信 不要再联系我 |
[15:18] | nothing. | 什么都不要做 |
[15:20] | You have to tell Dean where Nia’s stash house is. | 你得把妮娅藏货点的地址告诉迪恩 |
[15:22] | Oh, yeah? That’s a great idea. | 是吗 真是个好主意 |
[15:25] | Dean said he can transfer you out of state. | 迪恩说他能把你转监到州外 |
[15:27] | He said he’ll protect you, | 他说他会保护你 |
[15:28] | but only if you tell him where it is. | 只要你告诉他仓库在哪里 |
[15:30] | Yeah, thanks, but I don’t need help from your little boyfriend. | 多谢 但我不需要你的小男朋友的帮助 |
[15:34] | You can hate me all you want, but don’t be an idiot. | 你可以尽情地恨我 但别当个白痴 |
[15:36] | Max, you’re gonna die in there. | 麦克斯 你会死在这里面的 |
[15:38] | Just tell him, please. It’s literally your only option. | 求你了 告诉他吧 这真的是你唯一的选择 |
[15:42] | If I do that, | 假如我这么做 |
[15:44] | if I tell him, | 假如我告诉他 |
[15:46] | it’s not just Nia who goes down. | 那就不只是妮娅要完蛋 |
[15:49] | They’ll take down everyone who works for her, too. | 他们会把所有为她干活的人一网打尽 |
[15:52] | I can’t do that to Darnell. | 我不能这么对达内尔 |
[15:53] | He doesn’t work for Nia anymore. He quit, okay? | 他不再为妮娅干活了 他退出了 好吗 |
[15:57] | Just… just tell Dean where it is. | 你就 你就告诉迪恩藏货点在哪里 |
[16:00] | Just, please, don’t be a hero, okay? Please. | 告诉他吧 别逞英雄 好吗 求你 |
[16:07] | Fine. | 知道了 |
[16:09] | Like now, Max. | 现在就去 麦克思 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:13] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[16:24] | Have a nice day. | 谢谢惠顾 |
[16:29] | Nia wants to see you. | 妮娅想见你 |
[16:39] | – Hey. I’m out of here. – See ya. | -嗨 我要走了 -拜拜 |
[16:42] | – Did you cancel your reservation? – No. | -你取消预约了吗 -没有 |
[16:45] | – Felix… – What? | -菲利克斯 -干吗 |
[16:47] | I’m just soaking up these last few moments | 我只是在享受我自以为 |
[16:49] | of knowing I was about to have sex tonight. | 今晚可以做爱的最后一点时间 |
[16:51] | – You still might. – Yeah. | -你还有机会 -没错 |
[16:52] | Nothing’s sexier than telling a girl that you’re broke. | 没什么比告诉一个女孩你破产了更性感了 |
[16:55] | God, Jess, this sucks. | 天 杰丝 真该死 |
[16:58] | Sam stole my money, our money. | 萨姆偷了我的钱 我们的钱 |
[17:00] | We earned that. She just took it. | 我们辛辛苦苦赚的 她就这么拿走了 |
[17:03] | – Like, people can just take things. – Yes. | -有人竟然能轻而易举地拿走别人的东西 -是的 |
[17:06] | Like I said earlier, | 我之前就说过了 |
[17:06] | there’s nothing we can do about it, Felix, | 这件事我们无能为力 菲利克斯 |
[17:08] | so… | 所以 |
[17:12] | I really got to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I know. Have fun banging all night. | 看出来了 祝你今晚做得愉快 |
[17:25] | Hey. You’re here. | 你来了 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:28] | Well, you kind of missed the whole day, but, um, | 你快失踪一整天了 不过 |
[17:31] | are you feeling better? | 你感觉好些了吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, um, yeah. Uh, can we talk in your office? | 嗯 我们能不能去你办公室谈 |
[17:35] | Um, Sterling and I are just about to leave, actually. | 但是 其实斯特林和我准备走了 |
[17:38] | – She’s coming over. – Oh, wow. | -她今晚过来 -哇 |
[17:41] | What happened to casual? | 说好的随意呢 |
[17:43] | It is. | 没错 |
[17:44] | Well, I’m trying. I just… | 我在努力…我只是 |
[17:47] | I just, I feel good for the first time since, um, | 第一次感觉很好 |
[17:51] | well, everything, and, um… | 怎么说 各个方面 然后 |
[17:54] | I just– I don’t know– I guess I was like, | 我不知道 我猜我就是觉得 |
[17:55] | “Well, maybe it’s all worth it.” | 好吧 我苦尽甘来了 |
[17:57] | Yeah. Well, have fun. I’ll see you back at home. | 没错 好好享受 等下家里见 |
[18:01] | Okay. Do you need a ride? | 好 你要搭个便车吗 |
[18:03] | No, I’m good. I’m, um, hungry, | 不用 我现在有点饿 |
[18:05] | so I’ll probably just heat up something here. | 我可能在这里热点东西 |
[18:07] | Okay. I’ll see you later. | 好的 等会儿见 |
[18:09] | – I got to go warm up the car. – Forward. | -我要去预热汽车 -去吧 |
[19:24] | Sit down. You want some tea? | 坐吧 要来点茶吗 |
[19:27] | I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[19:29] | You know why you’re here? | 知道我为什么要你来这 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry. I just couldn’t do it. | 我很抱歉 但是我真的做不到 |
[19:35] | But Max won’t snitch. | 但是麦克斯不会告密的 |
[19:37] | Oh, I ain’t worried about Max. | 我并不担心麦克斯 |
[19:38] | I got somebody who’s gonna take care of that. | 我找人处理他了 |
[19:43] | Darnell, | 达内尔 |
[19:44] | you’re a problem for me. | 你才是个麻烦 |
[19:47] | You don’t do your job, | 你完成不了你的工作 |
[19:48] | then I got to come behind you and clean up your messes. | 我还要跟在你后面给你擦屁股 |
[19:50] | – One time. – Mm-mm. Mm-mm. Don’t act like this the | -只有这一次 -别弄得好像这是你 |
[19:51] | first time that you gotten close to somebody you shouldn’t have. | 第一次跟你不应该接近的人走得太近 |
[19:56] | I’m talking about Jules. | 我说的就是朱尔丝 |
[19:57] | You… you knew about us? | 你早就知道我们的事 |
[20:00] | Of course I did. | 我当然知道 |
[20:04] | And you still…? | 那你还… |
[20:06] | What? Think I was gonna let you run around with a cop | 什么 觉得我会让你余生跟着警察 |
[20:08] | for the rest of your life, D? | 到处跑吗 小达 |
[20:10] | She was onto us. | 她都查到我们了 |
[20:11] | You’re too trusting. You always have been. | 你过于轻信他人 你总是这样 |
[20:15] | Just tell me what you want from me. | 告诉你到底想怎么样吧 |
[20:18] | I want you to do your job again. | 我想再继续做你的工作 |
[20:21] | Show me you know where your loyalty should be. | 给我看看你知道忠诚在哪 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:35] | ‘Cause I’ve known you all your life. | 因为我认识了一辈子 |
[20:38] | I’d hate to lose you, you understand? | 我不想失去你 你明白吗 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:42] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[20:56] | And this is accurate? | 这个准确吗 |
[21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:01] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 别走 |
[21:01] | I thought you were gonna transfer me out of state. | 你不是要把我转移到州外吗 |
[21:04] | Yeah, but I got to get it approved and whatnot. | 但是我要等待上头同意 |
[21:07] | Max, these things take time. | 麦克斯 这些事需要时间 |
[21:11] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢你 |
[21:12] | Wait, wait! | 等一下 |
[21:14] | Wait! | 别走 |
[21:36] | Sorry, bro. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[22:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:06] | Welcome back, D. | 欢迎回来 小达 |
[22:08] | Sam, what happened? | 萨姆 出什么事了 |
[22:12] | Josiah’s guys hit Grand and Larson about an hour ago. | 约西亚的手下一小时前袭击了格兰德和拉森 |
[22:15] | They took the corner. | 他们都搜了 |
[22:17] | This guy won’t quit. | 这个人是不会收手的 |
[22:18] | I heard he’s also trying to make a deal | 我听说他也想和马特奥达成协议 |
[22:20] | with Mateo for more supply. | 争取更多的供应 |
[22:22] | Well, not if I buy up all Mateo’s product. | 除非我买断马特奥的货物 |
[22:24] | Josiah can’t sell what he ain’t got. | 约西亚没货就卖不了 |
[22:26] | You can’t afford that. | 你付不起 |
[22:28] | I’ll make it work. | 我会搞定的 |
[22:29] | In the meantime, let’s send Josiah a message. | 同时 我们给约西亚发条短信 |
[22:32] | Sam, take out one of his guys, | 萨姆 搞定他的其中一个手下 |
[22:34] | and make sure he knows it’s from me. | 确保他知道是我做的 |
[22:37] | Nia, let me do it. | 妮娅 让我来 |
[22:41] | You? | 你吗 |
[22:43] | Give me a second chance to prove to you I can do this. | 再给我一次机会向你证明我可以做到 |
[22:49] | – Okay. – Nia. | -好 -妮娅 |
[22:51] | I ain’t ask for an opinion. | 我没问你意见 |
[22:54] | Get it done. | 把事情搞定 |
[22:58] | Y’all can go. | 你们都走吧 |
[23:05] | Except you, Vincent. I got a job for you. | 你留下 文森特 我有活交给你 |
[23:11] | Call from 312– | 有电话呼入 |
[23:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:18] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[23:20] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[23:22] | Max, did you, did you talk to Dean? | 麦克斯 你见过迪恩吗 |
[23:25] | He didn’t hold up his end of the deal, Murphy. | 他没有遵守承诺 茉菲 |
[23:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:27] | I told him everything, | 就像你拜托我的那样 |
[23:29] | just like you begged me to do, and he did nothing. | 我把一切都告诉他了 但他什么都没做 |
[23:34] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[23:36] | I can’t believe I ever listened to you. | 我真不敢相信自己会听你的话 |
[23:40] | If Nia didn’t want me dead before, | 如果妮娅之前还不想让我死的话 |
[23:41] | she sure as hell wants me dead now. | 她现在肯定想让我死 |
[23:44] | Okay, are you– is there a guard with you now? | 好吧 你身边现在有警卫吗 |
[23:46] | Are you safe? Are you, are you safe? | 你安全吗 你安全吗 |
[23:51] | I will never be safe in here. | 我在这里永远不会安全 |
[24:02] | Open Uber. | 叫车 |
[24:04] | Pretzel! | 脆饼 |
[24:07] | I need to talk to Detective Dean Riley. | 我要和迪恩·赖利警探谈谈 |
[24:09] | It’s an emergency. | 情况紧急 |
[24:10] | Ma’am, I’m sorry, he’s in a meeting. | 女士 对不起 他在开会 |
[24:13] | Tell him it’s Murphy Mason. | 告诉他茉菲·梅森来访 |
[24:15] | I-I can’t interrupt him right now. | 我现在不能打断他开会 |
[24:18] | You know what? I’ll wait till you can. | 你知道吗 我要等着他散会 |
[24:33] | Are you enjoying the toasted crostini a la fromage? | 你喜欢克罗斯蒂尼奶酪吗 |
[24:35] | You mean the grilled cheese with a fancy name? | 你说的是高档名字的烤奶酪吗 |
[24:36] | It’s, like, the best thing I’ve ever had in my entire life. | 应该算我一生中吃过最美味的东西了 |
[24:39] | – Good, good. – Have a bite. | -很好 -来一口 |
[24:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[24:44] | Right? | 是吧 |
[24:45] | Like, it’s cheese on bread. | 就像面包上的奶酪 |
[24:54] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[24:57] | I have an overactive bladder. | 我膀胱代谢太快 |
[24:59] | I don’t know why I’m still talking. | 我不知道为什么我还在说 |
[25:01] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好的 |
[25:16] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:24] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[25:30] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事 伙计 |
[25:44] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[25:45] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么这么做 |
[25:47] | Don’t ever steal from Nia. | 永远不要从妮娅那里偷东西 |
[25:49] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[25:51] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 好的 好的 |
[25:54] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:55] | Yes! | 好的 |
[25:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:00] | This is your only warning. | 这是给你唯一的警告 |
[26:19] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[26:20] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[26:23] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:24] | Haven’t heard from you in years, | 好几年没你的消息了 |
[26:25] | I bump into you once, now I can’t get rid of you. | 以前碰到过你一次 现在我摆脱不了你了 |
[26:27] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[26:29] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[26:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:33] | I need a meeting with Josiah. | 我要和约西亚见个面 |
[26:37] | Thought you quit. | 我以为你不干了 |
[26:39] | So did I. | 是不干了 |
[26:41] | Look, man, if this is a message from Nia… | 听着 伙计 如果这是妮娅的意思 |
[26:42] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[26:44] | She doesn’t even know I’m here. | 她甚至不知道我来了 |
[26:48] | You turning on Nia? | 你要背叛妮娅吗 |
[26:52] | She’s gonna kill you, man. | 她会杀了你的 兄弟 |
[26:55] | She took everything from me. | 她夺走了我的一切 |
[26:59] | I’m-a do the same to her. | 我要以牙还牙 |
[27:02] | Just get me the meeting. | 给我安排会面 |
[27:34] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[27:37] | What happened? You were gone forever. | 怎么了 你去了那么久 |
[27:39] | Why is your shirt wet? | 你衬衫怎么湿了 |
[27:41] | I ran into a waiter ran in the hall | 我在过道那和一个服务生撞上了 |
[27:43] | who had a tray full of waters. | 他托盘上端的是水 |
[27:44] | Oh, no. Are you okay? | 不 你没事吧 |
[27:46] | I’m good, yeah. I’m good. | 没事 我没事 |
[27:50] | Hey, do you want to get out of here? | 你想走吗 |
[27:53] | – Now? – Yeah, I think we should go, you know? | -现在吗 -对 我觉得我们该走了 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[28:04] | He was a friend of mine. | 他是我的一个朋友 |
[28:05] | do you want something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[28:06] | Short date. | 来杯烈酒 |
[28:09] | Ben. | 本 |
[28:10] | – Hello. – Thought you were gonna be out. | -你好 -我以为你出去了 |
[28:13] | I was. And then I came back. | 我出去了 然后又回来了 |
[28:15] | Do you want to go watch the game at your friend’s house? | 你可以去你朋友那看比赛吗 |
[28:18] | No. This game sucks. | 不 这比赛糟透了 |
[28:21] | They’re gonna lose. | 他们快输了 |
[28:25] | do you want to go see a movie? | 你想看去电影吗 |
[28:27] | I don’t have any money. | 我没钱啊 |
[28:29] | I have some. | 我有 |
[28:32] | Here. | 给 |
[28:37] | Go see a movie. | 去看电影吧 |
[28:42] | Uh, what do you want to drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[28:43] | Whatever you’re having. | 都行 |
[28:48] | You know, just ’cause you gave me money | 你知道吗 我不会因为你给我钱 |
[28:49] | doesn’t mean I’m okay with you boning my sister. | 就同意你和我姐姐上床 |
[28:52] | What? I’m… We’re not… | 什么 我 我们没 |
[28:54] | I’m just messing with you, man. | 我就是吓唬你一下 兄弟 |
[28:56] | – Oh, okay. – But, seriously, | -好的 -但 说正经的 |
[28:58] | don’t– I’ll kill you. | 别 我会杀了你 |
[28:59] | What? | 什么 |
[29:01] | Oh, my God, I’m kidding. | 天啊 我开玩笑的 |
[29:03] | Chill out. | 放松 |
[29:05] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[29:16] | It’s rosé. | 玫瑰红葡萄酒 |
[29:16] | I know, be more basic. | 我知道 太普通了 |
[29:18] | Oh, no, that’s perfect. | 没有 很好 |
[29:20] | Thank you. I… | 谢谢 我 |
[29:22] | I love rosé. I’m a… rosé man. | 我很喜欢玫瑰红葡萄酒 就好这口 |
[29:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:32] | No, you’re-you’re cute. | 没事 你很可爱 |
[29:50] | – I can’t. – Sorry. I got it. I got it. | -解不开 -对不起 我来我来 |
[29:56] | I should get a condom. | 我们得拿个避孕套 |
[29:56] | I have one! | 我有 |
[30:00] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:01] | Don’t know why I yelled that. | 不知道怎么就喊出来了 |
[30:02] | Cool. | 酷 |
[30:10] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[30:29] | Are you, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:30] | I’m totally fine. I’m so sorry. | 我很好 很抱歉 |
[30:33] | I don’t know what’s… | 我不知道 |
[30:35] | We-we… we don’t have to do this. | 我们 我们不一定要这么做 |
[30:36] | No, no! We do, we do, we do! No, no, no. | 不 不 我们要这么做 不 不 |
[30:38] | – No, it’s-it’s… – I mean, we don’t have to, | -不 这 -我是说 我们不一定要 |
[30:41] | obviously– I mean, I… | 当然 我是说 我 |
[30:44] | I want to. | 我想要 |
[30:48] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[30:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:56] | Like, processing this, like, | 接受这一切 |
[30:58] | situation from earlier and… | 还有之前的情况 |
[31:03] | The adrenaline wore off, and now I think my body’s | 肾上腺素耗尽了 现在我觉得我的身体 |
[31:06] | just doing weird things. | 只是在做奇怪的事 |
[31:07] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[31:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:17] | I should probably just go home. | 我可能该回家了 |
[31:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:25] | I’m gonna just go use the bathroom. | 我去趟卫生间 |
[31:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[31:42] | That was, um… | 那真的 |
[31:45] | I just, I, uh… | 我只是 |
[31:49] | I feel like I should be taking notes. | 我感觉我该记个笔记 |
[31:51] | “Notes”? | “笔记” |
[31:53] | What, for some other girl? | 怎么 为其他女孩准备吗 |
[31:54] | No. | 不是 |
[31:56] | Or I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[32:07] | I’m-I’m having a little bit of… | 我遇到了点 |
[32:12] | …trouble. | 麻烦 |
[32:13] | Performing? | 表现不好吗 |
[32:14] | You want me to grab the harness again? | 要我去拿束缚带吗 |
[32:16] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[32:19] | But, um, no, I… | 但是 不 我 |
[32:21] | Oh, God, I know that… I know that we’re doing | 天 我知道 我知道我们只是 |
[32:23] | this whole casual thing, but, um, I, I’m… | 单纯在做这件事 但我 |
[32:30] | I’m starting to have feelings. | 我开始产生感情了 |
[32:33] | For you. | 对你 |
[32:37] | I feel the same way. | 我也是 |
[32:40] | You do? | 是吗 |
[32:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:43] | I, uh, I, like, really like you, Jess. | 我 非常喜欢你 杰丝 |
[33:03] | Okay, this is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[33:05] | I need to talk to Detective Dean Riley right now. | 我需要立马和迪恩·赖利警探谈谈 |
[33:08] | Uh, ma’am, ask me again, I’ll have you escorted… | 女士 你再问我就把你… |
[33:10] | – Dean! Dean Riley?! – Ma’am! | -迪恩 迪恩·赖利 -女士 |
[33:13] | – I know you’re not in a stupid meeting. – Ma’am! | -我知道你不在开什么蠢蛋会议 -女士 |
[33:15] | – Dean! Dean R… – Murphy, Murphy, Murphy. | -迪恩 迪恩·莱 -茉菲 茉菲 茉菲 |
[33:17] | Murphy, Murphy. I got this. Thank you. | 茉菲 茉菲 我来处理 谢谢 |
[33:18] | – Don’t you ever make me wait. Ever. – Okay. Okay. | -不要让我等 永远不要 -好的好的 |
[33:20] | – Sure. – Ever. | -当然 -永远不要 |
[33:27] | What are you doing here? Are you crazy? | 你来这干什么 你疯了吗 |
[33:29] | Oh, you show up to my house, but I can’t show up to your work? | 你来我家 我就不能来你单位吗 |
[33:32] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[33:33] | Oh, don’t act like you don’t know what I want. | 别表现得像你不知道我想干什么 |
[33:34] | I want to know why you didn’t hold up your end of the deal. | 我想知道你为什么不遵守诺言 |
[33:37] | He gave you everything, and you just left him in there to die. | 他给了你一切 你就扔他在那等死 |
[33:40] | Murphy, I did what I had to do. I needed information. | 茉菲 我做了该做的事 我需要信息 |
[33:43] | Was one murder not enough for you? | 对你来说 一次谋杀还不够吗 |
[33:45] | – Get out. – Why didn’t you protect him? | -出去 -你为什么不保护他 |
[33:48] | You got what you needed, so why not just hold up | 你已经得到了你需要的 为什么 |
[33:50] | – your end of the deal? – Murphy… | -你却不信守承诺 -茉菲 |
[33:51] | Is it because you’re jealous? | 是因为你嫉妒了吗 |
[33:54] | Are you that pathetic? | 你有那么可怜吗 |
[33:55] | – No. – Tell me | -不是 -告诉我原因 |
[33:57] | and I’ll leave. | 我就离开 |
[33:59] | Because there is no point. | 因为那样毫无意义 |
[34:00] | Even if I could move Max out of state, | 即使我能把麦克斯搞到州外 |
[34:02] | Nia would find a way to get to him sooner or later. | 妮娅迟早也会想办法找到他 |
[34:05] | So I’m sorry, I can’t save him. | 所以对不起 我救不了他 |
[34:07] | The only person who can do that is Nia Bailey. | 只有妮娅·贝利能救他 |
[34:09] | And thanks to Max, I’m gonna be putting her behind bars | 多亏麦克斯 我现在要把她关进监狱 |
[34:11] | for a very long time. | 非常长一段时间 |
[34:12] | Now please, get the hell out of here. | 现在请你赶快消失吧 |
[34:45] | Where are we going? | 您去哪 |
[34:50] | Miss? | 女士 |
[36:15] | Josiah, Darnell. | 约西亚 这是达内尔 |
[36:19] | I know who he is. | 我知道这是谁 |
[36:21] | You were a runner when I worked for Nia. | 我在妮娅手下时 你是个跑腿的 |
[36:24] | You worked for Nia? | 你以前为妮娅办事 |
[36:27] | For five years. | 干过五年 |
[36:31] | You weren’t important enough to know who I was. | 你的地位还不足以认识我 |
[36:36] | Listen… | 听着 |
[36:38] | You listen. | 你给我听着 |
[36:42] | I don’t trust Nia. | 我不信任妮娅 |
[36:45] | And I don’t trust anyone who works for Nia. | 我也不相信任何为妮娅办事的人 |
[36:49] | So tell me why you’re here. | 告诉我你来这的理由 |
[36:50] | You obviously didn’t like working for Nia very much. | 显然你不怎么喜欢为妮娅办事 |
[36:52] | Neither do I. | 我也不喜欢 |
[36:54] | I want to help you take her out. | 我想帮你干掉她 |
[36:59] | I’m already doing that by myself. | 我已经着手在做了 |
[37:01] | You won’t have enough product to do it. | 你的货根本不够 |
[37:03] | She’s about to buy out Mateo. | 她要买断马特奥 |
[37:08] | You trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[37:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:13] | You trust him with your life? | 用你的性命担保 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:18] | I’ll remember that. | 我记住了 |
[37:27] | What do you got? | 你带了什么 |
[37:29] | One of her stash houses. | 一间她的藏货点 |
[37:30] | For you to take. Whatever she’s got right now. | 都是你的 不管里面藏了些什么 |
[37:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:36] | Go get it. | 拿下它 |
[37:38] | It’s guarded. I need backup. | 仓库有人把守 我需要帮手 |
[37:41] | How many? | 几个 |
[37:43] | Three. | 三个 |
[37:49] | You, you and you, Trey. | 你们两个 还有你 特雷 |
[37:51] | Done. You three. | 好了 你们三个去 |
[37:54] | Thing is, uh… | 还有就是 |
[37:56] | she expects me to send you a message. | 她希望我能给你个警告 |
[38:01] | One of my guys? | 干掉一个我的人 |
[38:03] | Yeah, but… | 可以 但是 |
[38:12] | Now go get it. | 现在去搞定仓库吧 |
[38:23] | My guess is she’s got guys in the living room and in the back. | 我猜想她在客厅和屋后安排了人手 |
[38:25] | Look, whatever we have to do, we do it. | 听着 即使不择手段 我们也要做 |
[38:28] | We get this house, we get Nia Bailey. | 我们进到这屋子 就能抓到妮娅·贝利 |
[38:31] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[38:33] | I can’t go in with y’all. She got cameras. | 我不能和你们一起进去 她有监控 |
[38:36] | But she keeps her stuff in the cabinets above the sink. | 但她把毒品藏在了洗涤池上方的柜子里 |
[38:39] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[38:40] | All right, we’re gonna roll up on the house discreetly. | 我们要悄悄地进那屋子 |
[38:42] | Sirens off. Ram the front door, clear that front room, | 关闭警笛 直冲前门 解决掉前屋里的人 |
[38:46] | give me the okay sign, we’ll be right behind you. | 然后给我”没问题”的手势 我们会马上跟进去 |
[38:48] | Once you take out the guards, get the product | 你们一干掉保安 就去拿东西 |
[38:50] | and get out of there. | 然后离开那里 |
[38:51] | There’ll be guys bagging in the basement. | 地下室会有人装袋 |
[38:52] | They will hear the shots. | 他们会听到枪声 |
[39:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[39:02] | Cops got to it. | 条子赶来了 |
[39:07] | Drive. Drive. | 开车 开车 |
[39:16] | At least Nia will no longer be a problem for Josiah. | 至少妮娅不再是约西亚的麻烦 |
[39:18] | You know what I’m saying? We good now. We home, baby. | 你懂我的意思 现在我们没事了 我们回家 |
[39:20] | Let’s go! Yo! | 我们走 |
[39:23] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[39:27] | Clear. | 没人 |
[39:33] | Search it. | 给我搜 |
[39:43] | Where the hell is it, man? | 他们人去哪了 |
[39:48] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[39:52] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[39:57] | Sunrise Cleaners. | 日出洗衣店 |
[40:04] | I have something to tell you. | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:12] | Dean got something out of Max. | 迪恩从麦克斯那得到了些信息 |
[40:15] | Something that could take you down. | 可以拉你下马的信息 |
[40:19] | He never told Sarah, | 他从未告诉萨拉 |
[40:20] | but, um… he told Dean. | 但他告诉了迪恩 |
[40:25] | And I’ll tell you what it is, | 我可以告诉你是什么 |
[40:26] | but you have to do something for me. | 但你得为我办件事 |
[40:29] | What’s your price? | 我要付出什么代价 |
[40:35] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[40:37] | Call off the hit on him. | 叫停杀他的人 |
[40:41] | That’s quite a price. | 开价还真高 |
[40:44] | I know how much your organization is worth. | 我清楚你们组织的价值 |
[40:55] | So, what’s your information? | 那你要跟我说什么 |
[40:58] | He knows where your drugs are. | 他知道你藏毒品的地方 |
[41:05] | Max was lying. | 麦克斯撒谎 |
[41:07] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 他没 |
[41:10] | She moved it. | 她转移了毒品 |
[41:14] | That presents a problem for me. | 这对我来说是个麻烦 |
[41:17] | I got nowhere to put them. | 我没地方藏那些毒品 |
[41:24] | Yes, you do. | 不 你有 |