时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I cannot believe Ben did this to us. | 我不敢相信本会这样对我们 |
[00:09] | I can. | 我相信 |
[00:21] | Felix, what-what I-is… | 菲力克斯 怎么回事 |
[00:23] | We need to talk. Wake Murphy up. | 我们得谈谈 去把茉菲叫醒 |
[00:28] | So, how was your guys’ night last night? | 你们昨晚过得怎么样 |
[00:30] | ‘Cause I nearly drowned. | 因为我差点被淹死 |
[00:33] | – Where? – In a toilet. | -在哪里 -厕所 |
[00:36] | What? | 什么 |
[00:37] | It’s… This is serious, Jessica. | 我很严肃的 杰丝卡 |
[00:39] | It was one of Nia’s guys. | 那人是妮娅的一个手下 |
[00:40] | I have no idea how he found out, but I skimmed some money | 我不知道他是怎么发现的 但我从藏货点 |
[00:43] | from the stash or whatever… | 偷拿了点钱 就是 |
[00:44] | Wait, what? You skimmed money? | 等等 什么 你偷拿了钱 |
[00:46] | – Oh, my God. – Felix… | -天哪 -菲力克斯 |
[00:47] | Yes, yes, Jessica, I did. I skimmed some money. | 是的 杰丝卡 是的 我偷拿了点钱 |
[00:49] | Because unlike you two, I can’t just have sex whenever I want. | 因为不像你们两个 我不能随便做爱 |
[00:53] | You paid Chelsea to have sex with you? | 你付钱让切尔茜和你上床 |
[00:55] | No. I took her to a restaurant. | 不是 我带她去了一家餐馆 |
[00:56] | My point is that I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我的意思是我不想再这样了 |
[01:00] | It sucks. I just, I want my life back. | 太糟了 我只是 我想要我的生活回归正途 |
[01:04] | Well, there’s no way out. | 但是没有回头路了 |
[01:05] | Well, | 好吧 |
[01:06] | we can’t go to the cops because they’re protecting Dean, right? | 因为警察保护迪恩 我们不能去找警察 |
[01:09] | Or what? | 但是呢 |
[01:10] | But what if we go to the feds? | 如果我们去找联邦调查员呢 |
[01:13] | You want to go to the FBI? | 你想去找联邦调查局吗 |
[01:14] | Yes. Look, if we turn ourselves in, we might be able | 是的 听着 如果我们自首 我们也许能 |
[01:17] | to prove that we were forced into this | 能够证明我们是被迫的 |
[01:19] | and get some sort of cooperation agreement. | 然后达成某种合作协议 |
[01:22] | – We could, we could do that? – Maybe. | -我们能 我们可以这么做吗 -也许吧 |
[01:23] | Maybe. I mean, you know, I-it’s extremely risky. | 也许 我是说 你知道 这很冒险 |
[01:26] | Nia could retaliate, | 妮娅可能会报复 |
[01:27] | but Murphy says she’s not that stupid? | 但茉菲说她没那么傻 |
[01:30] | So, I put in a call | 所以 我给我的大学室友 |
[01:32] | to my college roommate who is a defense attorney. | 打个电话 他是一名地检 |
[01:35] | We’ll see what he says. | 我们看看他怎么说 |
[01:36] | Okay. That’s great. | 可以 太好了 |
[01:38] | I mean, we… | 我是说 我们 |
[01:39] | What did we even do? | 我们都做了什么 |
[01:40] | I mean, we just laundered money for, like, a month. | 我是说 我们刚洗了一个月的钱 |
[01:42] | It’s not that big a deal. And I’m done | 没什么大不了的 我受够了 |
[01:44] | letting people walk all over me. | 被人呼来喝去的 |
[01:46] | – Done. – Yes. Yes, yes, Felix. | -不干了 -是的 菲力克斯 |
[01:48] | Yeah, yes. Okay, great. | 是的 好的 很好 |
[01:51] | – Okay. This is great. – This is great. | -好的 太棒了 -太棒了 |
[01:53] | – It could be great. – Yeah. | -会很棒 -是的 |
[01:55] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -可以 是的 |
[01:56] | I don’t want to get my hopes up but, um, | 我不想抱太大希望 但是 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna go take a shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[02:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:03] | This is good. | 非常棒 |
[02:06] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[02:07] | Yeah… | 太棒了 |
[02:09] | So, um… | 那么 |
[02:13] | Your, uh… | 你的 |
[02:16] | …your little plan isn’t gonna work. | 你的小计划行不通 |
[02:19] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[02:23] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[02:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:29] | We’re not just laundering some money. | 我们可不仅仅是洗钱了 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:46] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[02:48] | oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[02:51] | This is a lot of drugs. | 这么多毒品 |
[02:53] | It’s a lot of drugs. Like, a lot of drugs. | 很多毒品 非常多的毒品 |
[02:55] | It’s gonna be okay. I promise. | 不会有事的 我保证 |
[02:57] | Oh, you promise? Okay, cool. | 你保证 好吧 好吧 挺好 |
[02:59] | Just– I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[03:03] | I’m really, really, really sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[03:06] | She was gonna kill Max, and it was my only move. | 她会杀了麦克斯的 而我别无选择 |
[03:10] | We’ll just pretend they’re not there until they’re not there. | 我们就假装这些都不存在 等它们真的不存在了 |
[03:14] | – We have to tell Jess. – No! | -我们得告诉杰丝 -不行 |
[03:17] | No. | 不可以 |
[03:19] | No. She’s, like, attached at the hip to Sterling right now | 不 她现在和斯特林如胶似漆 |
[03:21] | and she’s gonna have a meltdown and she’s gonna tell her. | 她会崩溃 然后告诉她的 |
[03:24] | And we cannot have that. | 我们不能这样做 |
[03:25] | All right. Fine. | 行吧 |
[03:29] | How old were you? | 那时候你多大 |
[03:30] | I was in seventh grade, so I don’t know, 13? | 我在上七年级 记不太清了 十三岁吧 |
[03:33] | – In seventh grade? – Yes. | -七年级 -没错 |
[03:34] | You kissed your first girl in seventh grade? | 你初吻在七年级 |
[03:36] | Yes. I know. | 是的 我懂 |
[03:42] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[03:51] | Uh, hi, Murph. | 你好 茉菲 |
[03:54] | What were you two doing in the bathroom together? | 你们刚刚在洗手间干什么 |
[03:58] | My bra got unhooked and I asked him to help me. | 我的内衣脱钩了 我让他帮我一下 |
[04:02] | It’s Felix. And I couldn’t find you. What? | 他是菲力克斯 而且我找不到你 怎么了 |
[04:05] | Uh, I should go to my desk. | 我该去我的办公桌了 |
[04:12] | Sending text to Murphy. | 给茉菲发短信 |
[04:16] | What did I say? I don’t want you talking to her. | 我怎么说的 我不想让你和她讲话 |
[04:18] | Technically, I’m texting, so I’m not breaking any rules. | 严格来说 我在发短信 因此我没有违规 |
[04:21] | This is not a joke. | 这不是在开玩笑 |
[04:23] | But I really need to talk to her. | 但是我真的需要和她联系 |
[04:24] | Okay, well, then, you can talk to one of your other friends. | 好吧 你可以和你的其他朋友谈谈 |
[04:29] | Or you can talk to me. | 或者你可以和我聊聊 |
[04:32] | I don’t even understand what happened with you guys. | 我都不理解你们之间怎么了 |
[04:34] | I don’t ask you for much, Chloe, | 我对你要求不多 克洛伊 |
[04:36] | but I need you to do this one thing for me. | 但是我需要你答应我这件事 |
[04:37] | – Can you please not talk to her? – But she’s my friend. | -请你不要和她讲话了 -但她是我的朋友 |
[04:40] | – And I am your dad. What I say goes. – Dad! | -我是你爸爸 我说了算 -爸爸 |
[04:42] | You can have this back when you start listening. | 等你听话 我就还给你 |
[04:44] | Now come on. We’re already late for school. | 快点 上学要迟到了 |
[04:49] | Hey. What’s up, man? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[04:51] | What’s the big emergency? Hey. | 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[04:53] | Oh. So serious. | 大事不妙 |
[04:56] | I talked to Sam. The cops didn’t get Nia. | 我和萨姆谈过了 警察没有抓到妮娅 |
[04:59] | She moved her stash before they got there. | 在警察赶到之前 她已经把货转移了 |
[05:02] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | -你在开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[05:06] | You find out where she moved it? | 你查到她把货转移到哪里了吗 |
[05:07] | No, but I’m-a try. | 没有 我试试看 |
[05:08] | Ooh. You gonna try. | 你要试试 |
[05:11] | – That’s all you got? – For now. | -你就只知道这些 -目前 |
[05:13] | Look, man, | 听着 兄弟 |
[05:14] | – this is not a game, bro. – I know. | -这不是场游戏 兄弟 -我知道 |
[05:16] | I’m gonna meet with Nia now. I will figure it out. | 我现在就去见妮娅 我会查清楚 |
[05:19] | I don’t mean to state the obvious, | 我也不想多说这一句 |
[05:21] | but Josiah will kill us both. | 但是约西亚会杀了我们俩 |
[05:24] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会查清楚 |
[05:27] | A’ight. | 好的 |
[05:32] | Hey, what’d the chief say? | 局长怎么说 |
[05:33] | What do you think he said? He’s pissed about the raid. | 你觉得他说了什么 他对突袭很生气 |
[05:36] | I’m pissed, too. | 我也很生气 |
[05:37] | What the heck, man? | 怎么了 |
[05:39] | So Max Parish played us? | 所以麦克斯·帕里什耍了我们 |
[05:41] | No. I think he made a deal with Nia. | 不 我认为他和妮娅做了交易 |
[05:43] | It’s the only possible reason he’d still be alive. | 这是他能活下来的唯一原因 |
[05:48] | Gotta find where she moved those drugs. | 我们得找到她把货转移到哪里去了 |
[05:51] | Get a warrant for Max Parish’s apartment. | 申请麦克斯·帕里什公寓的搜查令 |
[05:53] | I want his computer, his phone, | 我需要他的电脑 手机 |
[05:55] | anything that might have more of Nia’s contacts. | 一切与可以与妮娅联系的东西 |
[05:58] | Got it. | 明白 |
[06:03] | British dude’s here to see you. | 有个英国佬来找你了 |
[06:06] | You know, the one from the IRS? | 国税局那个 |
[06:08] | Yeah. It’s cool. You can just send him back. | 好的 你可以直接让他回去 |
[06:13] | Murphy. Hi. | 茉菲 你好 |
[06:14] | Uh, sorry to just drop by, but I was, I was down the street. | 抱歉突然造访 但我正好在这条街上 |
[06:17] | No– I mean, that’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[06:19] | What’s going on? Is everything okay? | 怎么了 一切都好吗 |
[06:20] | Uh, no. Well, yeah, kind of. | 不好 也还行吧 |
[06:30] | My boss found a mistake in one of my reports. | 我老板在我的报告中挑了个错 |
[06:33] | U-Uh, it wasn’t a big deal, but I… | 没什么大不了的 但我… |
[06:36] | I need to be able to read to do my job. | 我需要能够阅读来完成工作 |
[06:39] | So is there, like, a trick to help me? | 有没有什么诀窍能帮帮我 |
[06:41] | Or… I actually read that you can put the material | 我看到你可以把材料 |
[06:43] | – in the middle… – You know what? There is, actually. | -放到中间… -你知道吗 是有诀窍的 |
[06:46] | The trick is you admit you’re going blind, | 诀窍就是你承认自己要瞎了 |
[06:48] | and you have your phone read everything for you. | 你必须借助手机为你阅读一切 |
[06:52] | I just don’t think I’m there yet. | 我只是觉得自己还没到这个地步 |
[06:54] | I know it sucks. | 我知道这很糟糕 |
[06:56] | It sucks, but there’s technology that helps. | 虽然糟糕 但科技可以帮助你 |
[07:00] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:04] | Let me show you. | 让我给你展示一下 |
[07:08] | So, Sam told me about last night. | 萨姆告诉我昨晚的事了 |
[07:10] | Lucky you got it out in time. | 幸好你及时把货转移了 |
[07:12] | Hmm. Not luck. I’m good at my job. | 不是运气 而是我精通此道 |
[07:16] | So you got a new spot, then? | 所以你找到新藏货点了 |
[07:19] | So, you come here for a reason? | 你来这儿有事吗 |
[07:23] | I… Nah, I just wanted to report back that I, uh… | 没有 我只是想汇报我… |
[07:28] | took care of that Josiah message. | 和约西亚传过话了 |
[07:31] | You came all the way down here to tell me | 你大老远跑来就是为了告诉我 |
[07:32] | you did what I asked you to do? | 你做了我让你做的事 |
[07:35] | What you want, a cookie, baby? | 你想要我怎样 给你块饼干奖励吗 |
[07:38] | Nah. All good. | 不 没事了 |
[07:42] | What about the drop later? You want me on it? | 那之后的交货呢 你想让我去吗 |
[07:46] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:48] | I’m actually gonna try out somebody new. | 我要试试用新的人 |
[07:52] | Cool. | 好的 |
[07:56] | This thing just literally reads | 这个软件可以帮我 |
[07:57] | everything for me. | 读所有东西 |
[08:00] | From Department of Water Management. | 来自水务管理局 |
[08:02] | Help us with this one-minute survey. | 帮助我们完成这个一分钟的调查 |
[08:05] | See? Just obviously delete that. It’s trash. | 看到了吗 很明显要删掉这个 这是垃圾 |
[08:08] | Cal from unknown number. | 未知号码来电 |
[08:10] | And then, it tells you when someone’s calling, see? | 有人打电话来它也会告诉你 看到了吗 |
[08:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:15] | It’s Nia. | 我是妮娅 |
[08:20] | Just, uh… One second, sorry. | 稍等一下 抱歉 |
[08:25] | I need you to make a delivery for me this afternoon. | 我需要你今天下午为我送一次货 |
[08:27] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[08:31] | W-What am I delivering? | 我要送什么 |
[08:33] | Take a guess. | 猜猜看 |
[08:40] | Uh, sorry, I, uh, I actually really have to get back to work. | 抱歉 我真的得回去工作了 |
[08:43] | Oh. Well, I-I thought you were gonna | 我以为你要教我 |
[08:45] | show me how to set my phone. | 怎么设置我的手机 |
[08:47] | Uh, yeah. I-I can. | 没错 我要教你的 |
[08:48] | Um, I c– I can later. | 我之后帮你吧 |
[08:50] | M-Maybe we could grab a drink or something when I get off? | 我下班以后我们可以一起喝点饮料什么的 |
[08:52] | Wh– Yeah, sure. Okay. | 当然了 没问题 |
[08:54] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 太棒了 |
[08:55] | There’s this place called the Linsmore. | 有个地方叫林斯莫尔 |
[08:56] | I can be there by 8:00. | 我可以在八点到 |
[08:58] | It’s pretty underwhelming, but luckily, | 很不起眼的小店 但幸运的是 |
[09:00] | your vision is slowly dying with every passing breath. | 你的视力正在伴随每一次呼吸而缓慢消失 |
[09:02] | So… | 所以… |
[09:04] | Thank you for that, Murphy. | 谢谢你 茉菲 |
[09:09] | Hi, Frank. | 嗨 弗兰克 |
[09:10] | – It’s Jess. – Hi. | -我是杰丝 -你好 |
[09:11] | Thank you so much for squeezing us in at the last minute. | 非常感谢你在最后一刻把我们塞进来 |
[09:13] | Yeah, of course. Um, what’s going on with Dixie? | 不客气 迪克西怎么样了 |
[09:16] | Uh, she just hasn’t been herself. | 她最近很不对劲 |
[09:17] | I took her out for a walk and she didn’t stop at the curb, | 我带她出去散步 她没有停在路边 |
[09:21] | which is unusual for her. | 这对她来说是很不寻常的 |
[09:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:23] | Why? Why are we the ones that have to do this? | 为什么 为什么我们要做这种事 |
[09:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:28] | Maybe because we’re the ones that have it? | 也许因为这在我们手上 |
[09:30] | – Oh, and whose fault is that? – I’m sorry, okay? | -那这是谁的错呢 -我很抱歉 好吗 |
[09:35] | Felix, I really need you right now. | 菲力克斯 我真的很需要你 |
[09:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:49] | Fine. Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | What’s the plan? | 要怎么做 |
[09:52] | Sam is gonna call, give us the address, | 萨姆会打电话来 给我们地址 |
[09:55] | but we’re supposed to apparently to drop off “Five bundles” | 但很显然 我们应该在3点钟送”5包” |
[09:59] | to someone at 3:00. | 给什么人 |
[10:03] | So we just wait? | 那我们就等着了 |
[10:07] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[10:09] | Cool. | 好 |
[10:10] | She hasn’t had much of an appetite, | 她不怎么想吃东西 |
[10:11] | and she doesn’t call as quickly as she used to, so… | 而且它她也不像以前那样一叫就有反应 |
[10:14] | I’m not sure. I just got a little worried. | 我也不知道 我只是有点担心 |
[10:18] | Yeah. Uh, okay. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[10:20] | Yes, um, uh, I-I’ll run some tests and see what’s going on. | 好 我来做些化验看看是什么情况 |
[10:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:34] | What was that? | 什么动静 |
[10:35] | Someone’s trying to get in. | 有人想进来 |
[10:45] | Jess… | 杰丝… |
[10:47] | – Sorry. – Guys, what’s going on? | -抱歉 -我说 你们搞什么呢 |
[10:49] | I know there’s something you’re not telling me, | 我知道你们有事瞒着我 |
[10:50] | because you two don’t even like each other, | 因为你们俩本来谁都看谁不顺眼 |
[10:51] | and now you’re hanging out all day? | 可现在你们整天搞在一起 |
[10:53] | – I love Murphy. – I like Felix. | -我爱茉菲 -我挺喜欢菲力克斯 |
[10:54] | I like Murphy. | 我挺喜欢茉菲 |
[10:57] | You talked to the lawyer, | 你们和律师谈了 |
[10:58] | and you don’t want to tell me bad news. | 不想告诉我坏消息 |
[11:01] | Just please give it to me. I can take it. | 就告诉我吧 我能受得了 |
[11:04] | Yeah, we– It wasn’t great. | 我们… 情况不太好 |
[11:06] | Um… Yeah… | 嗯… 是啊… |
[11:07] | He said we’re sort of stuck in this for now. | 他说目前我们不太好脱身 |
[11:11] | Okay. Wh– What did he say, exactly? | 他原话是怎么说的 |
[11:14] | Just that it would be really hard to prove | 说很难证明 |
[11:17] | that we were forced into it. | 我们是被迫卷进来的 |
[11:20] | I’m really sorry, Jess. | 我真的很抱歉 杰丝 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Well, um… | 那个… |
[11:26] | Thank you for at least trying. | 谢谢你至少去尝试了 |
[11:27] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[11:45] | Do you care if I sit here? | 我能坐这吗 |
[11:47] | Sure. | 坐吧 |
[11:49] | Who is that? | 你是谁啊 |
[11:51] | – Amber. – Oh, hi. | -安波 -你好 |
[11:55] | Why aren’t you swimming? | 你怎么不游泳 |
[11:57] | – I just got my period. – That sucks. | -我刚好来例假了 -太糟了 |
[12:01] | Mine just ended. | 我的刚走 |
[12:04] | Oh, this is so boring. | 太无聊了 |
[12:06] | I can’t believe they won’t even let us | 我真无法相信我们不能游泳 |
[12:08] | use our phones if we can’t swim. | 他们还不让我们用手机 |
[12:09] | Like, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该干什么呢 |
[12:12] | I don’t know. My dad took mine away this morning anyway. | 我也不知道 反正今天早上我爸把我的拿走了 |
[12:17] | Oh, my God, he did? | 我的天 他拿走了 |
[12:18] | I would die. | 换我就死了 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I sort of am. | 是啊 我也差不多了 |
[12:24] | Ugh, this sucks. | 太糟了 |
[12:26] | Let’s ditch and go get nachos. | 我们溜出去买点墨西哥玉米片吧 |
[12:29] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:35] | This dude’s got condoms in every room. | 这家伙每个房间里都放了避孕套 |
[12:41] | Extra large. Yeah, all right. | 特大号 切 |
[12:43] | What you got, man? | 你那发现了什么 |
[12:47] | – Do it again! – No. I only do it once. | -再来一次 -不 我就表演一次 |
[12:48] | – Can I see the base? Let me see it. – No. Stop. | -给我看看下面 让我看看 -不行 |
[12:50] | – No. Stop! – It ain’t here! | -不 别动 -不在这 |
[12:53] | – Wait! Do it again, one more time! – No. | -等等 再来一次 -不行 |
[12:56] | Well, there aren’t any contacts here. | 这里没什么通讯录 |
[12:58] | There’s nothing here. Not even a phone. | 这什么都没有 连电话都没有 |
[13:01] | He must’ve kept his important stuff somewhere else. | 他一定把重要的东西放在别的地方了 |
[13:07] | Detective Riley. | 赖利警探 |
[13:10] | Wait… Chloe did what? | 等等… 克洛伊做了什么 |
[13:15] | How many? | 几包 |
[13:16] | Five. | 五包 |
[13:23] | Okay. You have five? | 你拿了五包吗 |
[13:25] | Yes, Murphy. I know how to count. | 是的 茉菲 我知道怎么算数 |
[13:28] | Pretzel. Come on. | 脆饼 来吧 |
[13:31] | Okay, good boy. Forward. | 好孩子 往前 |
[13:33] | Oh, crap. We have to take the grooming truck. | 糟糕 我们得开那辆动物清洗卡车 |
[13:35] | – Why? – Because Jess drove us, remember? | -为什么 -因为是杰丝开车送我们的 记得吗 |
[13:38] | Where’s Chloe? | 克洛伊在哪 |
[13:43] | Felix, this doesn’t concern you, please leave. | 菲力克斯 这和你没关系 请离开 |
[13:46] | Chloe? Chloe! | 克洛伊 克洛伊 |
[13:49] | She’s not here, you psycho. | 她不在这 你个疯子 |
[13:51] | I know she cut class to see you. | 我知道她翘课来见你 |
[13:53] | Yeah, and don’t you think if she was here, | 对 你不觉得如果她在这 |
[13:54] | she’d be with me? | 她现在会我在一起吗 |
[13:57] | Leave her alone. | 放过她 |
[13:59] | Don’t text her, don’t call her, just stop. | 不要给她发短信 不要给她打电话 停手吧 |
[14:34] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[14:36] | I think I might know where some of Max’s stuff is. | 我可能知道麦克斯的货藏哪里了 |
[14:44] | Murphy, that was way too close. I was face to face with a cop, | 茉菲 那太险了 我和警察打了照面 |
[14:47] | with a bunch of drugs in my bag. | 还带着一整包的毒品 |
[14:48] | If we’re actually moving this stuff, | 如果我们真的要转移这些东西 |
[14:50] | we have to do it after hours, when no one else is around. | 就该再等几个小时 等四下无人的时候做 |
[14:52] | Okay, Felix, yeah. I’ll just tell Nia | 菲力克斯 我就告诉妮娅 |
[14:54] | this doesn’t really work with your schedule. | 这和你的时间表不符 |
[14:58] | It’s 2:30. Why aren’t they calling? | 两点半了 他们为什么还没打电话 |
[15:00] | – I don’t know. – It’s gonna take more than a half hour | -不知道 -要花上半个多小时才能 |
[15:01] | to get to the city, plus traffic. | 赶到城里 而且还会堵车 |
[15:03] | I just don’t know why we can’t be more organized | 我搞不懂他们为什么不能更有组织性一点 |
[15:05] | about it, you know? Supposed to be… | 你知道吗 假如 |
[15:08] | Jess! | 杰丝 |
[15:09] | Hi. What’s up? | 你好 怎么了 |
[15:12] | I saw you guys walking out, so– Where are you going? | 我看到你们出来了 你们要去哪里 |
[15:15] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[15:16] | Felix wanted a smoothie, | 菲力克斯想吃冰沙 |
[15:17] | and I was, like, oh, that sounds good, so… | 我觉得 这主意不错 所以 |
[15:19] | Yeah. Just craving a smoothie. Super weird. | 对 就突然想吃冰沙 超级奇怪 |
[15:22] | A smoothie? | 冰沙 |
[15:23] | Yeah. I would’ve asked you, | 对 本来想问你的 |
[15:25] | but you know, I know you’re busy with… Trixie… | 但你懂的 我知道你在忙着和特里克茜 |
[15:28] | – Dixie. – Dixie. | -迪克西 -迪克西 |
[15:29] | So I didn’t ask you. | 所以就没问你 |
[15:30] | But I would’ve, and I will. | 但我本来想问的 我会问的 |
[15:31] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[15:33] | Um… yeah, | 好吧 |
[15:34] | we really got to go, though. | 我们真得走了 |
[15:35] | But, um, just text me if you want anything, okay? | 如果你需要什么 给我发短信就好了 好吗 |
[15:41] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[15:45] | – Call from unknown number. – Sorry. | -未知号码来电 -抱歉 |
[15:48] | That must be them. | 一定是他们 |
[15:49] | Yeah, no duh. | 是啦 用你说 |
[15:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:53] | Hill Heights Grocery. Okay. | 山高杂货店 好的 |
[15:57] | Green Floret Trucking. | 绿花菜头货运 |
[16:00] | Truck number 5-6-4-3. | 车牌号5643 |
[16:03] | Yeah, got it. We’ll be there. | 知道了 我们会赶到的 |
[16:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:20] | Chloe Riley. | 克洛伊·赖利 |
[16:21] | What is going on? Now you think you can cut class? | 怎么回事 你觉得自己可以翘课了是吗 |
[16:23] | Dad, it was nothing. | 爸爸 这没什么 |
[16:25] | Do not tell me it was nothing. | 别告诉我这没什么大不了 |
[16:27] | Now you’re gonna march back into that school, | 你现在给我去学校 |
[16:28] | and then you’re gonna march home. | 放学就回家 |
[16:29] | Those are the only two places you are gonna be | 接下来的一个月你就只能出现在这两个地方 |
[16:30] | for the next month, understand? | 两点一线 明白吗 |
[16:32] | – Yes. – Good. | -明白 -好 |
[16:33] | Go back to class. | 回去上课 |
[16:36] | That was dramatic. | 太夸张了 |
[16:37] | – Mr. Riley? Mr. Riley. – Hi. | -赖利先生 赖利先生 -你好 |
[16:41] | Hope Miranda. | 我是霍普·米兰达 |
[16:42] | I’m, I’m the administrator. Do you have a second? | 我是学校的行政人员 您有空吗 |
[16:45] | Uh– No. Actually, I have to head back to work. | 现在没有 我要回去工作了 |
[16:46] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[16:48] | We just haven’t received Chloe’s tuition for this semester, | 我们还没收到克洛伊这学期的学费 |
[16:50] | and we’re two months in. I just wanted to check in… | 已经开学两个月了 我想有些入学手续… |
[16:52] | Yeah, uh.. really? Um… sorry about that. | 是…是吗 我很抱歉 |
[16:55] | I will, uh, figure it out. | 我会 弄清怎么回事 |
[16:57] | – I’ll get it to you as soon as possible, okay? – Thank you. | -然后尽快给你的 可以吗 -谢谢 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[17:07] | She give you the new location or what? | 她告诉你新藏毒点了吗 |
[17:09] | Nah, but I’m handling it now. | 没有 但是我在处理 |
[17:11] | What? How? | 什么 怎么处理 |
[17:13] | There’s a weekly drop I know she can’t miss. | 有个每周固定的交易点 她一定会派人来 |
[17:15] | Whoever drops off the product will know where the stash is. | 无论是谁来交易 他一定知道货在哪里 |
[17:18] | And whoever does the drop is just gonna tell you | 但是那个卖货的人会轻轻松松告诉你 |
[17:21] | where it came from? | 这些货是哪里来的吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:26] | I’ll make sure. | 我会逼他说 |
[17:28] | – Listen, man, you’d better, or we’re… – Trey… I know. | -兄弟 你搞不定的话… -特雷 我知道 |
[17:31] | God… | 天 |
[17:39] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:46] | Come on… | 不是吧 |
[17:53] | – Here, I got that. – What? | -我来拿 -什么 |
[17:54] | I got that. | 我来拿 |
[17:56] | Watch my back, okay? | 帮我留意四周 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I’ll just keep my eyes open. | 好 我会睁大眼睛注意的 |
[17:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:02] | Uh, we’re here for the… | 我们来这里是 |
[18:06] | delivery? | 送货 |
[18:08] | Put it on the truck bed? | 放在车厢上好了 |
[18:16] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[18:19] | There’s five. I counted. | 五捆 我数过了 |
[18:21] | This is five bricks. | 这是”五砖” |
[18:23] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是不是疯了 |
[18:25] | Sorry. Um… | 抱歉 |
[18:28] | This is good. | 这些就可以了 |
[18:31] | Don’t ever bring that much again, you idiots. | 别再拿这么多来了 蠢货 |
[18:35] | Copy that. All right. | 知道了 那就 |
[18:38] | Nice to, uh… Pleasure. | 很高兴认识…不用谢 |
[18:42] | Murphy, let’s go. | 茉菲 我们走吧 |
[18:49] | At least now we know what a bundle is. | 至少我们现在知道”捆”是多少了 |
[18:51] | Yeah. Five bundles to a brick, apparently. | 是的 很显然 五捆等于”一砖” |
[18:56] | – Okay. – Whoa-whoa-whoa- whoa-whoa. | -好吧 -等 等一下 |
[18:58] | Not during business hours, I told you. | 我告诉过你了 营业时间别明目张胆 |
[19:00] | – Felix. – Give me that, I’ll hide it. | -菲力克斯 -给我 我会藏起来 |
[19:02] | My God. | 我的天 |
[19:04] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[19:05] | Just leave it in the bag, let’s go. | 剩下的就留在包里 我们走吧 |
[19:07] | That’s suspicious. | 这很可疑 |
[19:08] | People obviously saw me leave with a backpack. | 别人明显看着我背着双肩包离开的 |
[19:11] | Do you think anyone cares enough about you to notice that? | 你觉得有人会关注你到这种程度吗 |
[19:15] | Okay, sure. Whatever. | 说的也是 管他呢 |
[19:16] | Okay, let’s go. Come on, Pretzel. | 我们走 脆饼 |
[19:20] | Hey, Ben. | 嗨 本 |
[19:22] | What happened to your backpack? | 你的双肩包呢 |
[19:25] | Must’ve, uh, forgotten it. I’ll go grab it. | 一定是 我忘记了 我去拿 |
[19:41] | “Do you think anybody even notices you, Felix?” | “你觉得会有人注意你吗 菲力克斯” |
[19:43] | “Nobody even notices what you do.” | “没人对你做了什么感兴趣” |
[19:51] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[19:54] | Got what? | 拿到什么 |
[19:58] | No– Get up. You should work, we have to look normal. | 别这样 起来 你要工作 跟平常一样 |
[20:02] | I am being normal. | 这就是我的常态 |
[20:03] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你为什么这样 |
[20:05] | You know that if you go to your desk, | 你很清楚如果你回去工作 |
[20:06] | you’re just gonna pass Jess’ office. | 你就得路过杰丝的办公室 |
[20:09] | – That’s not true. – Yes. | -才不是 -就是 |
[20:11] | It is true, | 这就是真的 |
[20:12] | and I know this because I’m holding in, | 我知道是因为我憋着 |
[20:13] | like, a gallon of pee for the exact same reason. | 大概四升的尿也是因为这个 |
[20:18] | I just hate lying to her. | 我只是很不喜欢骗她 |
[20:20] | At least you don’t have to see her face. | 至少你看不见她 |
[20:23] | Yes, Felix, what a gift God has given me. | 对 菲力克斯 这真是个天赐的优势 |
[20:28] | What is– What is that? | 怎么了 |
[20:37] | Felix? | 菲力克斯 |
[20:48] | The cops can do that? They can just take the truck? | 警察可以这样吗 他们可以直接把车拖走吗 |
[20:50] | The truck is registered to Max Parish, | 车主是麦克斯·帕里什 |
[20:52] | and they’re using it as evidence relevant | 他们把车子用来做证据 |
[20:54] | to the commission of an act of money laundering. | 调查洗钱活动 |
[20:57] | So it’s about Max, not about us. Yeah, but… | 和麦克斯有关 和我们无关 但是… |
[20:59] | – So there’s nothing to worry about. – Yeah, yeah. | -所以用不着担心 -是 |
[21:01] | Except for the fact that they seized the truck | 但是他们拖走的是 |
[21:02] | we’re using for money laundering to investigate Max | 我们用来洗钱的车 来调查 |
[21:04] | for money laundering. | 麦克斯洗钱的事 |
[21:07] | My God, plus the gu– the gun. | 天呐 还有枪的事 |
[21:08] | You guys, there’s a gun. We have a gun on the truck. | 车上有枪 我们在车上有枪 |
[21:10] | I moved it into my desk drawer | 我们开始有真正的顾客后 |
[21:11] | after we started getting actual customers. | 我就把枪挪到我的办公桌抽屉里了 |
[21:13] | There’s nothing on the truck besides some shampoo. | 车上除了一些洗发水 什么也没有 |
[21:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:19] | We’ll just all act normal. | 我们只要装作没事就行了 |
[21:20] | It’s fine. It’s gonna be fine, Jess, I promise. | 没事 没事的 杰丝 我保证 |
[21:23] | Okay, I– | 好 我… |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:31] | We are not fine. | 我们麻烦大了 |
[21:32] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[21:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:37] | That’s a cute dog. | 小狗很可爱 |
[21:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:41] | My prints are on those drugs, Murphy. | 那些毒品上都是我的指纹 茉菲 |
[21:43] | My prints are all over those drugs. | 毒品上全都是我的指纹 |
[21:44] | We’re gonna figure this out, okay? | 我们会想到办法的 |
[21:46] | Murphy, the truck is currently being towed to an impound lot, | 茉菲 卡车要被拉到拖车场 |
[21:49] | where they will search it | 那里的人会搜查车子 |
[21:50] | and they will find so much heroin! | 会发现车上很多的海洛因 |
[21:53] | It’s over. It’s over. My life is over. | 完了 完了 我的人生完了 |
[21:55] | It’s not over. Go ask Jess to borrow her car. | 没有完 去跟杰丝借她的车 |
[22:03] | How’s Dixie? | 迪克西怎么样了 |
[22:05] | Still running tests. | 检测还没做完 |
[22:06] | Good, good. | 那就好 |
[22:08] | Good. | 那就好 |
[22:10] | Look, I was talking to Murphy, | 我和茉菲刚才在讨论 |
[22:13] | and we think it’s probably best to just pop | 我们认为也许 |
[22:15] | by the police station, | 最好去一趟警察局 |
[22:16] | make sure that they know the truck isn’t technically ours, | 确保他们知道车子其实不是我们偷的 |
[22:18] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[22:19] | You were talking to Murphy. Cool. | 你和茉菲在讨论 真棒 |
[22:22] | Another one of your private conversations? | 这是你们又一个密谈吗 |
[22:23] | It wasn’t private. | 不是密谈 |
[22:24] | It was just, like, you weren’t there anymore. | 只是你不在场而已 |
[22:29] | Look, we just want to make sure | 我们只是要确保 |
[22:30] | that they don’t think we stole the truck. | 警察不会认为车子是我们偷的 |
[22:31] | Just a precaution. | 保险起见 |
[22:34] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[22:37] | Can we use your car? | 我们能借借你的车吗 |
[22:51] | Well, is there a way in? | 有办法进去吗 |
[22:56] | No. | 没 |
[22:58] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[23:00] | I think we should just go. | 我想我们就这样进去吧 |
[23:02] | – Cut our losses. – Felix, | -降低风险 -菲力克斯 |
[23:03] | I’m gonna need you to not be a little bitch for a second. | 你能别这么贱吗 |
[23:06] | – That– – Okay? Come on. | -你… -拜托 |
[23:08] | There’s got to be a way in, so think of something. | 肯定有办法进去的 快想办法 |
[23:10] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[23:11] | I’m actually not that smart, I just work very hard. | 其实我不是很聪明 我只是很努力 |
[23:13] | It’s my deepest, darkest secret. | 这是我最深最黑暗的秘密 |
[23:14] | Okay, well, how are the other cars getting in? | 其他的车是怎么进去的 |
[23:16] | There’s, like, a couple of tow trucks | 有个门卫 |
[23:18] | being checked in by some guard. | 正在检查几辆拖车 |
[23:23] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[23:31] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[23:33] | On my go, we’re gonna get out of the car inconspicuously | 听我指令 我们要不动声色地下车 |
[23:38] | and walk along the fence. | 沿着栅栏走 |
[23:39] | – Okay? – We’re just gonna walk on? | -好吗 -我们要走进去吗 |
[23:42] | We’re gonna sneak on. | 我们要溜进去 |
[23:47] | I should call you a little bitch more often. | 我应该多叫你小贱人 |
[23:49] | 实时追踪 茉菲·梅森 追踪下线 无法获取当前位置 | |
[23:52] | Ben? | 本 |
[23:55] | Ben! | 本 |
[23:59] | Wha… What’s… what’s up? | 怎 怎么了 |
[24:03] | Can you watch Dixie just for another sec, please? | 你能来看一会儿迪克西吗 |
[24:16] | What am I even looking for? | 我到底在找什么 |
[24:21] | Stop sending me to voice mail. | 别再把我转进语音信箱了 |
[24:23] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[24:25] | Listen, I need you to call me back, | 听着 我要你给我回电话 |
[24:27] | ’cause I know there’s something going on between you guys, | 因为我知道你们之间有什么猫腻 |
[24:28] | and I don’t know what it is, but it– | 我不知道是什么 但 |
[24:30] | well, it sucks. So please, please call me back. | 太烦了 拜托 给我回个电话 |
[24:37] | – Come here. Come here. – What? Wait. | -来这里 来这里 -什么 等等 |
[24:39] | There’s a van there. Get in, get in. Come here, Pretzel. | 这是个货车 进来 过来 脆饼 |
[24:42] | – Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! – Okay, okay. | -快点 快点 -好的 |
[24:50] | We did it. We did it! | 我们做到了 我们做到了 |
[24:51] | We are so far from being done. | 离成功还早着呢 |
[24:53] | I know, but I feel good, I feel like we can actually do this. | 我知道 但我感觉很好 我感觉我们能做到 |
[24:56] | Wait, something’s wet. | 等等 有什么湿的东西 |
[24:59] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[25:01] | – Oh, my God! – What? | -我的天啊 -什么 |
[25:04] | I think someone was murdered in here. | 我觉得有人在这里面被杀了 |
[25:06] | – What? – There’s, like… blood everywhere, | -什么 -这里到处都是血 |
[25:10] | and bullet holes and… | 还有弹孔 还有 |
[25:13] | p… pieces of hair and scalp! | 一块块的头发和头皮 |
[25:15] | – What? – Hair. | -什么 -头发 |
[25:22] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:31] | I vomited. | 我吐了 |
[25:33] | Yeah. I heard. | 我听到了 |
[25:36] | It’s okay, I made it all into the backpack. | 没事 我都吐进背包里了 |
[25:39] | Felix, we were supposed to put the drugs in there. | 菲力克斯 我们是来送毒品的 |
[25:42] | Oh, I’m sorry I puked, Murphy. | 很抱歉我吐了 茉菲 |
[25:45] | Is there anything not wrong with you? | 你有什么时候不出岔子吗 |
[25:48] | You literally don’t even know how to stop being mean to me, | 你真的不知道怎么停止对我那么刻薄 |
[25:51] | even in this situation. | 甚至在这种状况下 |
[25:53] | It’s-it’s-it’s, you know, it’s unbelievable. | 这 这真不可理喻 |
[25:55] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -你认真的吗 -是的 |
[25:56] | You really want to have this conversation right now? | 你现在想说这些事吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I really want to know. Come on. | 我真的很想知道 拜托 |
[26:00] | What is it about me that you’ve always hated? | 你到底一直恨我什么 |
[26:01] | Oh, I just think it’s funny that | 我只是觉得很可笑 |
[26:03] | you think I’m the one who started all of this. | 你竟然认为我是一切的始作俑者 |
[26:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:07] | – I’m sorry, what? – You really want to know? | -对不起 什么 -你真的想知道吗 |
[26:09] | Yes, I really want to know. | 是的 我真的想知道 |
[26:10] | – You really want to know? – I really want to know. | -你真的想知道吗 -我真的想知道 |
[26:12] | Fine! Fine, Felix. | 好吧 好吧 菲力克斯 |
[26:16] | You were a dick to me from the moment you started | 从你在引导希望工作开始 |
[26:18] | working at Guiding Hope. You know that? | 你就对我很混蛋 你知道吗 |
[26:21] | You literally tried to get | 你竟然试图让 |
[26:22] | my own parents to fire me. | 我的父母开除我 |
[26:25] | You’re judgmental, you’re condescending, | 你吹毛求疵又居高临下 |
[26:28] | and you think you’re better than everyone else. | 你自认为比任何人都优秀 |
[26:30] | So, yeah, I haven’t been the biggest fan of yours. | 所以 我从来就不喜欢你 |
[26:49] | Ben. | 本 |
[26:52] | Where’s Dixie? | 迪克西在哪 |
[26:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[27:04] | Come to the office, I’ve got some paperwork for you. | 到办公室来 我要给你些文书工作 |
[27:06] | Right behind you. | 马上就去 |
[27:10] | Now. Now, now, now. | 现在 快快快 |
[27:12] | – Get out? – Go, go, go. | -出去吗 -走走走 |
[27:31] | – Go. – I’m trying. | -快 -我在努力 |
[27:37] | Yes! Get down. | 就这样 趴下 |
[27:43] | Get down. Get down, Pretzel. | 趴下 趴下 脆饼 |
[27:44] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[27:45] | Uh, where do we put it? Where do we put it? | 我们放哪 我们放哪 |
[27:47] | Can you fit it in your pants? | 能塞你裤子里吗 |
[27:49] | – No, I wore skinny jeans today. – You’re wearing skinny jeans? | -不行 我今天穿的紧身裤 -你穿紧身裤吗 |
[27:52] | And we’re specifically looking for a cell phone or computer, | 我们要找电话或电脑 |
[27:54] | but log anything that can link back to Nia. | 但登记所有跟妮娅有关的东西 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:03] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[28:13] | We’ve been shouting for, like, | 我们在这喊了快 |
[28:18] | an hour in here, | 一个小时了 |
[28:19] | and nobody heard us. | 没有人听见 |
[28:20] | You-you think you can just tow people away? | 你觉得你能连人一起拖走吗 |
[28:22] | You want us to believe that you’ve been in there | 你想让我们相信你 |
[28:24] | since it was towed from Guiding Hope? | 是从引导希望那被一路拉过来的 |
[28:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:27] | Your idiot tow driver didn’t even think | 你那个蠢拖车司机都没想到 |
[28:29] | to check the back, like, I don’t know, | 要检查后面 我不知道 |
[28:30] | maybe there were living beings inside. | 或许有活物在里面啊 |
[28:33] | You weren’t stuck. | 你又没被锁住 |
[28:34] | You could have just easily walked out. | 你轻而易举就可以走出来 |
[28:35] | We-we didn’t want to break the law, sir. | 我们不想触犯法律 警官 |
[28:38] | What were you doing in the van? | 你们在车厢里干什么 |
[28:41] | – Working. – We were working. | -工作 -我们在工作 |
[28:43] | Moving in shampoos, conditioners, et cetera. | 搬点香波 护发素这些东西进来 |
[28:45] | I mean, as you can see, we’ve converted | 我是说 正如你所见 我们已经把 |
[28:47] | – ye olde truck into… – What’s in the backpack? | -原来的车箱改造成了 -背包里是什么 |
[28:50] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[28:52] | The-the backpack. | 这个背包 |
[28:54] | – That’s where I know you guys from. – What? | -我知道你们从哪来的了 -什么 |
[28:56] | The-the litter kids. They-they brought me litter. | 捡垃圾的小孩 他们给我垃圾 |
[29:01] | Did Max send you here? | 麦克斯让你们来的吗 |
[29:02] | – What? – Give me the backpack, Felix. | -什么 -把背包给我 菲力克斯 |
[29:05] | I’m not sure… | 我不确定 |
[29:06] | Give me the backpack, Felix. | 把背包给我 菲利克斯 |
[29:13] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[29:16] | Yeah, I’m so– | 对 我很抱歉 |
[29:17] | – Sorry. Bumpy ride. – All right, get out of the van. | -对不起 太颠簸了 -下来 |
[29:19] | It’s been seized as evidence. Let’s go. | 作为证据被没收了 下来 |
[29:21] | Let’s go! | 下来 |
[29:24] | There’s a step in front of you. | 你前面有一阶台阶 |
[29:25] | Another step. Okay. | 还有一阶 好了 |
[29:27] | – Don’t touch me. – Pat ’em down. | -别碰我 -手放下 |
[29:28] | I’ll take her. | 我来搜她 |
[29:40] | Can we go now? | 我们现在能走了吗 |
[29:41] | No. I’m taking you in. | 不行 我要拘留你们 |
[29:43] | one sec. | 等一下 |
[29:50] | We can’t bring them in. | 我们不能拘留他们 |
[29:51] | – Why not? – And charge ’em for what? | -为什么不能 -罪名是什么 |
[29:53] | Being in the van? | 在车厢里停留吗 |
[29:56] | After that raid last night, dude, we can’t. | 昨晚刚搜查完 兄弟 我们不能这么做 |
[30:00] | Dixie! | 迪克西 |
[30:04] | Dixie! | 迪克西 |
[30:08] | – Dixie! – I see things | -迪克西 -我看事情 |
[30:10] | over here are going super well. | 进展得很顺利啊 |
[30:13] | Yeah, um, Ben lost the dog. | 是 本把狗给弄丢了 |
[30:17] | Well, I-I… I lost the dog. | 我 我 我把狗弄丢了 |
[30:19] | I lost the dog. Uh… | 我把狗弄丢了 |
[30:20] | And I-I’ve been looking everywhere for her | 我在到处找她 |
[30:22] | and I don’t know where she is and I– Frank’s gonna kill me. | 我不知道她去哪了 弗兰克会杀了我 |
[30:24] | I mean, he should kill me because I-I lost his dog, so… | 我是说 他杀我也应该 因为我弄丢了他的狗 |
[30:26] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[30:28] | We’ll find her. These are, like, | 我们会找到她的 她是 |
[30:30] | the most well-trained dogs in the universe. | 在大学里受过最好训练的狗 |
[30:32] | She didn’t go far. | 她不会跑远的 |
[30:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:52] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[30:54] | Oh, my God. Wow. | 我的天啊 |
[30:58] | We did that. | 我们做到了 |
[30:59] | You did that. | 你成功了 |
[31:00] | That was awesome. | 太精彩了 |
[31:01] | You did it. | 是你成功了 |
[31:03] | You did it, Pretzel. | 你做到的 脆饼 |
[31:05] | That’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[31:07] | So proud of you. | 真让我骄傲 |
[31:13] | Let’s not bring the heroin out, please. | 我们还是不要把海洛因拿出来了 |
[31:20] | Crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[31:24] | About what you were saying… | 你之前说的那些 |
[31:25] | What? | 什么 |
[31:26] | In the murder van? About me? | 在那个死了人的货车里 说我的 |
[31:30] | You’re right– I, um, | 你说的没错 我 |
[31:32] | I try so hard to be the opposite of my mother | 我用尽全力不想成我的母亲 |
[31:36] | and then I become exactly like my mother. | 反而变得更像她了 |
[31:39] | – No. – And I’m… sorry. | -不是的 -对不起 |
[31:43] | Felix, you’re not like your mom. | 菲力克斯 你跟你妈不一样 |
[31:44] | – I am, I am. – No, you’re not. | -一样的 -不 不一样 |
[31:45] | She– I mean, I don’t know her. | 她 虽然我不认识她 |
[31:47] | But she seems awful and… | 但她应该很烂 |
[31:51] | …you’re not. | 而你不是 |
[31:53] | I think we just misjudged each other. | 我觉得我们只是误会了对方 |
[31:57] | Now that I know you, I realize you’re not… | 现在我了解你了 我才知道 |
[32:00] | …you’re not mean at all. | 你一点都不刻薄 |
[32:01] | You’re just incredibly insecure. | 你只是超级没有安全感 |
[32:03] | Yeah, I am. | 对 我真的是 |
[32:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:06] | You’re an insecure little bitch. | 你是个没有安全感的小贱人 |
[32:14] | Dixie! | 迪克西 |
[32:15] | You know, it’s pointless. | 这根本没用 |
[32:16] | She’s probably just… | 她可能 |
[32:18] | She’s probably walking home. | 她可能正走回家 |
[32:19] | And that’s on the other side of town. | 是在城市另一边 |
[32:20] | So we’ll just… | 所以我们还是 |
[32:22] | Or she’s right behind that dumpster. | 要么她就在那个垃圾箱后面 |
[32:26] | Oh, my God, Dixie. | 天哪 迪克西 |
[32:31] | Hi, baby, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[32:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:41] | I know, you were so scared | 我知道你很害怕 |
[32:43] | and I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[33:14] | Quite a day. | 今天可真是精彩 |
[33:21] | I could use a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[33:24] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[33:25] | – What? – I forgot about Josh. | -怎么了 -我把约什给忘了 |
[33:27] | – IRS Josh? – Yes. | -国税局的约什吗 -是的 |
[33:29] | Murphy, you can’t blow that guy off like any other guy. | 茉菲 你放谁鸽子都不能放他的啊 |
[33:31] | No, it’s not… | 不是的 |
[33:33] | It’s just casual drinks. | 就只是随意喝一杯 |
[33:35] | I’ll go right now. | 我现在去 |
[33:41] | Sure you don’t want me to wait with you? | 你确定不用我陪你一起等吗 |
[33:44] | Uh, no, I… | 不用 |
[33:45] | My Uber’s gonna be here in, like, ten minutes. | 我的优步十分钟就到了 |
[33:49] | Well, keep me updated on Josh. | 及时跟我更新约什的情况 |
[33:52] | You know, within reason. | 正经事的那种 |
[33:54] | It’s not, it’s not like that. | 不是 不是你想的那样 |
[33:56] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:57] | He can destroy us all. | 他能把我们都毁了 |
[33:58] | Just remember that. | 记住这个就行 |
[33:59] | Got it, thanks. | 记住了 谢了 |
[34:01] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[34:09] | Opening Uber app. | 打开优步 |
[34:18] | Hello? | 谁 |
[34:19] | It’s Darnell. | 达内尔 |
[34:25] | Is anyone else here? | 还有人在这里吗 |
[34:28] | No. What’s going on? | 没有 怎么了 |
[34:30] | You guys are working with Nia? | 你们跟妮娅合作 |
[34:34] | How did that even happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[34:35] | She told us not to tell anyone. | 她让我们不要告诉任何人 |
[34:38] | And it’s not like we volunteered. | 这也不是我们自愿的 |
[34:40] | Sam held us at gunpoint. | 萨姆拿枪威胁我们 |
[34:43] | Of course she did. | 当然了 |
[34:46] | So, she’s keeping all her product here? | 那她所有的货都藏在这吗 |
[34:53] | What do you care? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[34:53] | You don’t even work for her anymore. | 你已经不再为她卖命了 |
[34:55] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[34:57] | She never had any intention of letting me walk. | 但她从没打算放我走 |
[35:02] | I know the feeling. | 我理解你 |
[35:08] | Look, I-I, I may be able to get us out of this. | 听着 我可能有办法让我们摆脱这一切 |
[35:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:14] | I started working with someone else. | 我现在在为别人做事 |
[35:16] | Someone who can take Nia down | 他能干掉妮娅 |
[35:17] | if you just help me get the– | 但需要你帮我搞到 |
[35:19] | Hang on, hang on. I… | 等一下 等等 |
[35:20] | I can’t, I can’t work for somebody else. | 我不能为别人办事 |
[35:25] | Nia and I made a deal. | 我和妮娅有约定 |
[35:26] | I can not turn on her. | 我不能背叛她 |
[35:27] | What deal? | 什么约定 |
[35:29] | To keep Max safe. | 保证麦克斯的安全 |
[35:31] | You think he’s safe? | 你觉得他能安全吗 |
[35:33] | Murphy, you don’t get it. | 茉菲 你不明白 |
[35:34] | Max may be inside, | 虽然麦克斯在监狱里 |
[35:35] | but he still works for Nia. | 但他仍在为妮娅做事 |
[35:40] | All I know is that… | 我只知道 |
[35:42] | he’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[35:45] | And if you want to turn on Nia, that’s on you. | 如果你想背叛妮娅 那是你的事 |
[35:49] | But it’s too risky. | 但我觉得太冒险了 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:55] | I get it. | 知道了 |
[35:57] | I had to try. | 我至少要试一试 |
[36:01] | Wait, you’re not gonna– | 等一下 你不会 |
[36:02] | Come on, I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 拜托 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[36:05] | Just make sure we don’t go down with the ship. | 但别把我们也拉下水 |
[36:07] | I’d never do that to you guys. | 我决不会对你们那样做 |
[36:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:51] | Client list is on the phone. | 客户名单在手机里 |
[36:54] | Same again in a couple days. | 过几天还有一批 |
[36:55] | What? Who is this? | 什么 你是谁 |
[37:20] | Oh, there she is. | 你来了 |
[37:27] | Sorry, uh… | 不好意思 |
[37:28] | sorry, we had kind of, like, a situation at work. | 抱歉 工作上出了点状况 |
[37:30] | But… How are you? | 不过 你最近怎么样 |
[37:32] | I’m great, I’m great. | 很好 我很好 |
[37:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:36] | You seem better than the last time I saw you. | 你看起来比上次我见你时好多了 |
[37:37] | Well, because… | 嗯 因为 |
[37:39] | Look. | 看 |
[37:40] | I sort of can’t. | 我大概看不了 |
[37:42] | Oh, yeah, you know what I mean. | 是 但你知道我的意思 |
[37:44] | I figured out a way to get my phone | 我找到了一个方法 用手机 |
[37:47] | to read Excel files. | 就可以看表格文件 |
[37:50] | Yeah? That’s top notch. | 是吗 不错啊 |
[37:53] | Case file 34562 Henry Gottfried. | 34562号档案 亨利·戈特弗里德 |
[37:57] | Case file 34563 Nia Bailey. | 34562号档案 妮娅·贝利 |
[38:00] | Anyway, you get it. | 反正就是这样 |
[38:06] | That’s so cool. | 很厉害啊 |
[38:09] | Wh-what did you say that was? | 你刚刚说这是什么来着 |
[38:11] | Oh, just-just for work. | 就工作上用的 |
[38:13] | I had, like, a list of all my case files. | 我做了一份所有案件的清单 |
[38:16] | Anyway, I know it’s stupid, | 我知道这有点蠢 |
[38:18] | but… | 但是 |
[38:20] | I was, I was, uh, | 我 我还是 |
[38:23] | I was pretty proud of myself. | 我还是挺骄傲的 |
[38:27] | Uh, I’m so sorry… | 不好意思 |
[38:29] | Can I, do you… | 我能 你想 |
[38:30] | do you want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[38:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:36] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 |
[38:39] | Sorry about earlier. | 我为早上的事表示抱歉 |
[38:40] | Sorry for what? | 为什么道歉 |
[38:41] | No, I did– not sorry, I just, uh… | 不 我不是道歉 我就是 |
[38:44] | I just… | 我就是 |
[38:46] | I don’t want you to think I’m crazy, | 我不想你觉得我疯了 |
[38:48] | even though you probably already do. | 尽管你可能已经这么觉得 |
[38:49] | And, uh, that whole, um, | 那件事 |
[38:51] | insane breakdown thing was only | 失去理智崩溃的事只是 |
[38:52] | partially about the dog. | 部分是因为狗狗丢了 |
[38:54] | Yeah, I figured. | 我懂了 |
[38:55] | There’s just a lot going on in my life right now. | 如今我的生活中发生了很多事 |
[39:03] | I got into… | 我做了 |
[39:04] | some bad… stuff. | 一些很糟的事 |
[39:07] | Like, really, really bad. | 真的真的很糟的事 |
[39:08] | And, and you’re, you, | 你很 你 |
[39:11] | you are… perfect. | 你很完美 |
[39:14] | No, I’m not perfect. | 不 我不完美 |
[39:15] | Yes, you are, you’re perfect. | 是 你是 你很完美 |
[39:16] | And I don’t, I don’t want you… | 我不 我不想你 |
[39:17] | I don’t want you getting mixed up in it, so… | 我不想你掺和进来 所以 |
[39:21] | Mixed up in, in what? | 掺和进什么 |
[39:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:29] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:34] | It’s-it’s-it’s… | 是 |
[39:37] | it’s not good. | 是不好的事 |
[39:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:40] | You don’t, you don’t have to tell me. | 你不用 你不用告诉我 |
[39:43] | But, um… | 但是 |
[39:45] | I do know one thing. | 我知道一件事 |
[39:50] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[40:10] | How were your drinks with Josh? | 你和约什喝酒喝得怎么样 |
[40:14] | Fine. | 不错 |
[40:15] | Yeah, it was good. | 很好啊 |
[40:15] | Where’s your lover? | 你的情人哪去了 |
[40:17] | She just left. | 她刚走 |
[40:19] | Okay, well, I’m really tired, so I’m out. | 我真的很累 所以我要走了 |
[40:22] | Murphy, we need to talk, um… | 茉菲 我们要谈谈 |
[40:24] | Come on. | 别啊 |
[40:26] | Okay, you, | 好 你 |
[40:27] | you and Felix have been acting so, | 你和菲力克斯最近 |
[40:30] | so weird all day, and I can tell | 整天表现很反常 当你有事 |
[40:32] | when you’re not telling me something, so please… | 没告诉我时 我看得出来 所以拜托 |
[40:35] | please tell me. | 拜托请告诉我 |
[40:38] | I just f-felt bad. | 我就是感觉很糟 |
[40:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:44] | I know how hopeful you were about getting out and… | 我知道你很希望抽离这一切 |
[40:48] | I hate when you’re sad, so I… | 我不愿看到你伤心 所以我 |
[40:51] | avoided you. | 回避你 |
[40:53] | You need to stop… | 你不需要 |
[40:56] | avoiding me even when I’m sad. | 回避我 即使我很伤心 |
[40:59] | You need to be okay with human emotions. | 你需要接受人类情感的变化 |
[41:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:05] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[41:14] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:17] | You don’t need to be sorry. | 你不需要道歉 |
[41:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:32] | How’s everything going over there? | 那边一切进展如何 |
[41:33] | It’s all good. | 都挺好 |
[41:35] | Want to grab a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[41:37] | Can’t do my rounds until, uh, | 在稍后今晚菲力克斯最终离开前 |
[41:39] | later tonight after Felix finally leaves. | 我还不能喝酒 |
[41:42] | You mean I don’t have to share you with Jess tonight? | 你是说今晚我不用和杰丝共享你吗 |
[41:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |