时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Call from Josh IRS. | 国税局约什来电 |
[00:05] | Call from Josh IRS. | 国税局约什来电 |
[00:07] | – Oh, my God. – It’s fine. | -我的天啊 -没事的 |
[00:09] | It’s fine? | 没事的 |
[00:10] | Then why is he calling you in the middle of the night? | 那他为什么大半夜给你打电话 |
[00:11] | Does he know where you are? | 他知道你在哪里吗 |
[01:42] | How’s everything over there? | 那边情况怎么样 |
[01:44] | Looks like Felix stopped skimming, so… progress. | 菲力克斯不再试探了 很…激进 |
[01:49] | And Murphy has everything under control. | 一切都在茉菲掌控中 |
[01:52] | And Jess? | 杰丝呢 |
[01:53] | Jess is, uh, harmless. | 杰丝完全无害 |
[01:56] | So harmless | 无害到 |
[01:57] | you had to spend the last three nights at her place? | 让你连着三晚都住在她家吗 |
[02:00] | She seemed on edge. | 她看起来很紧张 |
[02:02] | And I’d rather she come running to me than to the cops. | 我宁愿她找我 也不希望她找警察 |
[02:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:08] | Are you being serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[02:09] | You-you told me to get close to her. | 是你让我接近她的 |
[02:13] | To all of them. | 是他们所有人 |
[02:15] | Come on, Sam. | 拜托 萨姆 |
[02:17] | Jess is just my way of gaining their trust. | 杰丝只是我用来获取他们信任的手段 |
[02:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:28] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna get ready for bed. | 我要准备上床了 |
[03:01] | 杰丝 在和脆饼闹 嫉妒吗 | |
[03:24] | Uh, I’ve seen you naked. | 我见过你裸体呢 |
[03:26] | A bunch. | 好多次 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:28] | I know, it’s just– it’s usually not so bright. | 只不过一般没有这么亮 |
[03:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[03:34] | I, um, i brought you this. Murphy let me in. | 我给你带这个 茉菲让我进来的 |
[03:38] | Thanks. That’s very sweet of you. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[03:40] | I missed you last night. | 我昨晚很想你 |
[03:43] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[04:03] | Ster? | 斯特 |
[04:08] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[04:24] | Wait, back up. What exactly did Josh’s phone say? | 等等 倒回去 约什的手机说了什么 |
[04:29] | It-it was reading out loud the cases that he’s working on | 那手机大声念出了他办的案子 |
[04:32] | and one of them was Nia Bailey. | 有一个是妮娅·贝利 |
[04:35] | And you didn’t think to ask a follow-up question on that? | 你都没想到再追问一下吗 |
[04:37] | Yes, because that wouldn’t be at all suspicious. | 是的 因为那样一点都不可疑 |
[04:39] | You could’ve asked at least one question. | 你至少可以问一个问题 |
[04:41] | I want to know what he knows. If… | 我想知道他知道什么 如果… |
[04:42] | If he’s onto us, we have to get ahead of that. | 如果他盯上了我们 我们得先发制人 |
[04:45] | You don’t think I know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[04:47] | But there’s a way better approach, okay? | 但是有更好的办法 好吗 |
[04:49] | Don’t sleep with him. | 不要和他睡 |
[04:50] | I wasn’t gonna sleep with him, idiot. | 我没打算和他睡 笨蛋 |
[04:53] | I’m gonna find his files on Nia. | 我要找到他手上妮娅的档案 |
[04:56] | Call from Darnell. | 达内尔来电 |
[04:58] | What’s he want? | 他想要什么 |
[04:59] | I don’t know. I’ll just call him back later. | 我不知道 我等一下再回电 |
[05:01] | Okay. Call, uh, Josh Wallace. | 好吧 打给约什 |
[05:03] | Speakerphone. Speakerphone. | 开免提 开免提 |
[05:06] | No. Give it to me. | 不 还给我 |
[05:07] | Give me the phone. Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 把手机给我 |
[05:08] | – Shut up. It’s on speakerphone. – Shut up. | -闭嘴 已经开免提了 -你闭嘴 |
[05:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:11] | Hi. Hey, it’s Murphy Mason. | 你好 我是茉菲·梅森 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I know. My, uh, my phone tells me | 我知道 我的手机现在 |
[05:15] | these sort of things now. | 会告诉我了 |
[05:16] | Uh, yeah, that’s actually why I was calling. | 其实这也是我打过来的原因 |
[05:18] | Because Felix showed me this new app, | 因为菲力克斯给我看了个新应用 |
[05:21] | which I’m probably never gonna use, | 我可能永远不会用 |
[05:22] | but I do feel like it could help you fake it at work. | 但我觉得那能帮你在工作上做好伪装 |
[05:27] | That would actually be insanely helpful. | 那绝对会很有用的 |
[05:28] | Um, I can come by your office now. | 我可以现在就去你的办公室 |
[05:31] | Can you wait until after work? | 你能下班后来吗 |
[05:33] | Sure, yeah. | 当然了 |
[05:35] | See you around 7:00? | 那七点左右见 |
[05:36] | Great. Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[05:41] | Now I can take pictures of Nia’s files. | 现在我能拍下妮娅档案的照片了 |
[05:44] | Done. | 搞定 |
[05:55] | Is that my jacket? | 那是我的外套吗 |
[05:57] | No. | 不是 |
[05:58] | Yes, it is. I bought it at a flea market in Prague. | 是的 这是我在布拉格的跳蚤市场买的 |
[06:01] | I left it at your sister’s. | 我丢在你姐姐家了 |
[06:03] | No. It’s-it’s mine. | 不 这是我的 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[06:08] | If you like it, I’ll sell it to you. | 你喜欢的话 我买给你 |
[06:10] | 200 bucks. | 200元 |
[06:12] | I’m not gonna pay $200 | 我不会付200美元 |
[06:14] | for a jacket I paid 30 koruna for, so… | 来买30克朗的夹克 所以 |
[06:16] | Isn’t that, like, a dollar? | 相当于一美元吗 |
[06:17] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[06:18] | The point is-is… it’s already mine. | 重点是 它已经是我的了 |
[06:21] | Looks like we’re at a real impasse here, sir. | 看来我们真的陷入僵局了 先生 |
[06:24] | Did you also steal my burrito? | 你还偷了我的玉米饼吗 |
[06:28] | No. | 没有 |
[06:29] | I don’t even like tortilla, so… | 我不喜欢吃玉米饼 所以 |
[06:37] | I can’t give you the stash house, man. | 我不能把藏货点告诉你们 |
[06:39] | The people that work there are, like, | 在那里工作的人们 |
[06:41] | friends of mine, I guess. | 算是我的朋友 |
[06:43] | Your guys can’t go in there. | 你们不能进去 |
[06:45] | What if I can get them protection from Josiah? | 如果我能保护他们不被约西亚伤害呢 |
[06:47] | Nia will kill them | 如果有什么东西丢了 |
[06:48] | if anything goes missing. | 妮娅会杀了他们 |
[06:49] | Can you just try to talk to them? | 你能试着和他们谈谈吗 |
[06:51] | I mean, maybe they want work with us instead. | 也许他们想和我们合作 |
[06:53] | I already tried. | 我试过了 |
[06:54] | They’re too scared of Nia. I’m sorry. | 他们太惧怕妮娅了 我很抱歉 |
[06:56] | So, that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[06:57] | We both know she has other stash houses. | 我们都知道她有别的藏货点 |
[06:59] | I don’t know what else to do, man. | 我实在不知道该怎么做了 |
[07:01] | She doesn’t let any of us know multiple locations. | 她不让我们知道多个地址 |
[07:06] | I vouched for you, man. | 我为你担保了 |
[07:08] | Josiah wants Nia gone. | 约西亚想让妮娅出局 |
[07:11] | Now, you said… | 现在 你说 |
[07:13] | I will figure it out. All right? | 我会弄清楚的 好吗 |
[07:17] | Nah. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:21] | It’s cool. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | Trey, what are you gonna do? | 特雷 你打算怎么做 |
[07:30] | See you around, D. | 再见 |
[07:32] | Trey? | 特雷 |
[07:34] | I got you. | 我懂了 |
[07:36] | Remember that one time in the fifth grade? | 还记得五年级的时候吗 |
[07:38] | You called me and I was like, there. Boom! | 你打电话给我 我都在 |
[07:48] | TGIF, huh? | 感谢老天 总算到星期五了 |
[07:51] | Got any big plans this weekend? | 这周末有什么计划吗 |
[07:53] | No. | 没有 |
[07:55] | My mom’s coming into town. | 我妈妈要来城里了 |
[07:56] | Gonna take her to the Bean. | 准备带她去云门 |
[07:58] | Neat. | 真棒 |
[08:00] | Hey, man, this is weird. | 这好奇怪 |
[08:03] | Max wrote this down in Klingon | 麦克斯用克林贡语把这个写在 |
[08:04] | on the pad from the truck. | 卡车的垫子上 |
[08:06] | What? | 什么 |
[08:07] | Klingon. From Star Trek. | 克林贡语 《星际迷航》的 |
[08:10] | Well, I’m not even going to ask | 我有无数个问题想问你 |
[08:12] | the millions of questions I want to ask you. | 但是我不准备问 |
[08:15] | He wouldn’t have wrote it down in code | 除非很重要 |
[08:16] | unless it was something important. | 不然他不会用代码写下来的 |
[08:17] | Something he didn’t want anyone to know. | 他不想让任何人知道 |
[08:19] | Might have to do with Nia’s organization. | 可能妮娅的团伙有关系 |
[08:22] | I think I can translate this. | 我觉得我可以破译 |
[08:24] | Well, you do that. | 你来吧 |
[08:26] | I’m-I’m going to check in with my daughter. | 我要联系一下我女儿 |
[08:32] | Hey, pumpkin. How’s it going? | 小南瓜 你怎么样 |
[08:34] | Well, I’m grounded, so, | 我被禁足了 |
[08:37] | I went to school, and now I’m doing homework. | 我放学了 现在在写作业 |
[08:39] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[08:40] | Thank you. Listen, I am stuck here. | 谢谢 听着 我被困在这里了 |
[08:43] | So, I may not be home for a few more hours. You okay? | 我可能几小时后才到家 你一个人可以吗 |
[08:45] | I think I’ll survive. | 我想我能行 |
[08:47] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[08:48] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[08:52] | You were good. That was good. | 你若安好便是晴天 |
[08:55] | Should we go watch a movie? | 我们应该去看电影吗 |
[08:57] | Wait, hang on. | 稍等 |
[08:58] | Mallory’s mom left town for the weekend, | 马洛里的妈妈离开城镇来过周末 |
[09:00] | so she’s having people over. | 她正在请人来家里 |
[09:02] | We have to go. | 我们该走了 |
[09:03] | Um, are you sure freshmen re invited? | 你确定新来的也能去吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, totally. | 非常确定 |
[09:09] | So? Anything yet? | 什么都没有吗 |
[09:11] | It’s looking like “Green…” | 这个看上去像是”格林” |
[09:13] | something. | 之类的 |
[09:14] | “Green tree,” Maybe? | 可能是”格林豪泰” |
[09:16] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:17] | I don’t know, but I’m using a bunch | 我不知道 但是我正在用很多 |
[09:19] | of different Trekkie sites to figure this out. | 不同的星际迷的网站来弄清楚 |
[09:23] | Hey, this is low-key, like… so fun. | 这个好低调 真有趣 |
[09:31] | Another delivery tonight at 9:00. | 今晚九点再送货 |
[09:41] | Uh, where are you off to? | 你要去哪 |
[09:43] | Uh, bathroom, then home. | 去个厕所 然后回家 |
[09:46] | Have fun. | 祝你愉快 |
[09:55] | Oh, here you are. Just texted you. | 你在这呢 刚给你发了短信 |
[09:58] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, totally. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[10:00] | I saw that the truck’s back. | 我看到那辆车回来了 |
[10:01] | That’s… that’s good, right? | 这是好事 对吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, yeah, Felix, uh… | 对 没错 菲力克斯 |
[10:05] | Felix said that the cops didn’t find anything, so… | 菲力克斯说警察什么也没找到 |
[10:09] | Thank God. Okay, well, uh, | 谢天谢地 |
[10:11] | just give me two minutes, and then, | 稍等我两分钟 |
[10:13] | uh, I can drive us home. | 我开车载你回家 |
[10:14] | Sterling has a thing, so, | 斯特林有事 |
[10:16] | we can hang out if you want. | 如果你愿意 我们可以一起去玩 |
[10:18] | – I actually have plans. – Cool. | -其实我还有点事 -好吧 |
[10:20] | With your best friend, Felix? | 跟你的好朋友 菲力克斯吗 |
[10:22] | No, with… with Josh. His eyesight’s just getting worse, | 不 是约什 他的视力越来越糟 |
[10:25] | so I’m gonna teach him some blind hacks. | 我要教他一些盲人生活技能 |
[10:27] | Okay. Don’t sleep with him, please. | 好 拜托别跟他睡 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Geez. Knock much? | 都不敲门的吗 |
[10:43] | You have to make a quick drop. | 你得马上去送一批货 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[10:45] | It’s to the same lady as the last time. | 还是给上次那位客户 |
[10:47] | Sam just texted me. So can you be there by 9:00? | 萨姆刚给我的短信 你能九点赶到那吗 |
[10:49] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[10:50] | Come on, I have to deal with the Josh thing. | 拜托 我还要去应付约什 |
[10:52] | I have plans with Chelsea. | 我还和切尔茜有约呢 |
[10:53] | Dude. | 大哥 |
[10:57] | Fine. I’ll just text her and see if she’s available tomorrow | 好吧 我等下给她发短信 说明天有空再约 |
[11:00] | and tell her I’m working. | 今天我还要工作 |
[11:03] | And Jess is still here, so wait for her to leave. | 杰丝还在这 等她走了你再行动 |
[11:05] | The drop’s at the… grocery store again. | 送货地还是在杂货店 |
[11:08] | I love that this is my life now. | 我好”享受”这样的生活啊 |
[11:36] | Drive. | 开车 |
[11:51] | Sit here. | 坐下 |
[11:52] | What? | 什么 |
[11:55] | Okay, I-I don’t know what’s going on, | 我 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[11:56] | but I didn’t do any… | 但我什么都没做过 |
[12:06] | Puff paint. | 立体涂料 |
[12:10] | I thought you were gonna show me an app. | 我以为你要给我介绍手机应用呢 |
[12:11] | Patience. I’m gonna blind-proof first. | 耐心点 我先把这个涂上去 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna make it super easy to find what you need. | 然后你就能轻松找到需要的东西 |
[12:17] | That is really nice of you. | 真的很谢谢你 |
[12:19] | Well, I’m nice. | 我就是这么心善 |
[12:21] | Okay, where’s your, uh, where’s your files? | 来吧 你的文件都在哪里 |
[12:27] | On the move. | 前进 |
[12:33] | Right in front of you, ma’am. | 就在你面前 女士 |
[12:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:38] | Show me “A.” | 告诉我A在哪 |
[12:40] | Show me where’s “A.” | A开头的在哪 |
[12:43] | Is “A” Right here? Okay. | A在这吗 好的 |
[12:44] | So, you draw a little “A” For “A,” | 给A开头的文件写一个A |
[12:46] | right here, in puff paint, and then when it dries, | 用立体涂料写 等干了以后 |
[12:48] | you can feel it, you know? | 你就可以触摸到它了 |
[12:49] | So then you do a “B” For “B,” You do a “C” For “C” | 然后给B开头的写上B 给C写上C |
[12:52] | – and so on. – Yeah. Seems easy enough. | -以此类推 -看起来挺简单的 |
[12:54] | Then that’s it? | 就这样 |
[12:55] | No. Not even close. Okay? | 不 还差得远呢 |
[12:56] | You ready to have your mind blown? | 准备好大开眼界了吗 |
[12:58] | Okay? I don’t think you’re prepared | 我觉得你还没准备好 |
[12:59] | for what I’m about to show you. | 迎接下面我要给你看的 |
[13:00] | I don’t think I am. | “毫无准备” |
[13:01] | I don’t think you are, either. | 我也觉得是 |
[13:02] | Okay, so, I thought this app… | 我觉得这个应用 |
[13:04] | …was really stupid. | 其实很蠢 |
[13:06] | Open Pics Reader. | 打开图片阅读器 |
[13:08] | But it’s actually incredible. | 但它还挺神奇的 |
[13:09] | So, you know how your phone reads | 你知道怎么用手机帮你 |
[13:10] | your e-mails for you and stuff like that? | 读邮件之类的东西吗 |
[13:12] | Say you wanted to read an actual piece of paper, | 比如你想看一张纸上写的内容 |
[13:15] | like, you know, you wanted to take a look | 比如说 你想看一下 |
[13:17] | at your… your “B” Files. | B开头的那些文件 |
[13:19] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[13:22] | Let’s just try B for, you know… | 我们用B来试试 |
[13:24] | just for kicks. | 试着玩一下 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:27] | So… | 这样 |
[13:29] | you would center the camera… | 先把相机对准正中间 |
[13:30] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No. No, no, no. | 等一下 不不不 不行 |
[13:32] | You can’t take a photo of any of these. | 这些文件都不能拍照 |
[13:34] | – No, I… – No, Murphy… | -我不是 -茉菲 |
[13:35] | – I could get fired. – I’m just trying to show you how it works. | -我会被开除的 -我只是让你看看怎么用 |
[13:37] | I… can delete it, obviously. | 我可以把照片删掉的 |
[13:39] | I would delete it. | 我会删掉的 |
[13:48] | Here, use this. | 给 用这个试 |
[13:52] | All right, so… you find the center, | 好 你找到中间的位置 |
[13:55] | and then… | 然后… |
[14:00] | Hi, Joshie. It’s been a banner week | 约什 对华莱士家的孩子们来说 |
[14:02] | for the Wallace kids. | 是超级棒的一周 |
[14:04] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么啊 |
[14:05] | Oh, that’s my family’s update. | 我家里的最新情况 |
[14:07] | My mum sends it every month. | 我妈妈每月发一次 |
[14:08] | So, this is incredible. | 这东西太厉害了 |
[14:09] | – Thank you so much for showing me. – Yeah, and I… | -谢谢你介绍给我 -嗯 我… |
[14:11] | and I know, you know, you work with a lot of, uh… | 我知道你的工作里有很多… |
[14:14] | data and charts, so I want to make sure the app is compatible. | 数据和图表 所以我想要确认应用可以兼容 |
[14:18] | Oh, don’t worry, I’ll download it. | 别担心 我会下载的 |
[14:19] | All right, let’s get puff painting. | 好了 我们去拿立体涂料吧 |
[14:30] | Wow. It’s loud. | 声音真够大的 |
[14:32] | Guess word got out. | 看来大家都知道了 |
[14:33] | Don’t worry, though. | 不过别担心 |
[14:35] | It’ll be fun. | 会挺好玩的 |
[14:38] | Can I have these two? | 我能要这两个吗 |
[14:40] | Seriously? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[14:45] | Here’s a beer. | 给你啤酒 |
[14:46] | Cool. Thanks. | 酷 谢谢 |
[14:49] | You don’t drink, do you? | 你不喝酒吧 |
[14:52] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[14:54] | Wait. I don’t want to, like, corrupt you. | 等等 我可不想带坏你 |
[14:56] | Oh, my God. Stop. | 天啊 别说了 |
[14:58] | Amber! You’re my beer pong partner. | 安波 你来做我的啤酒乒乓赛的搭档 |
[15:02] | I’ll be right back, Chlo! | 我去去就回 克洛伊 |
[15:14] | Oh, hang on. There’s a trucking company called Green Floret. | 等一下 有个货运公司叫绿花菜头货运 |
[15:18] | They deliver produce to grocery stores | 他们运送农产品给杂货店 |
[15:20] | in addition to federal and public institutions, | 还有联邦和公共机构 |
[15:23] | schools… hospitals, prisons. | 包括学校… 医院 监狱 |
[15:26] | Green Floret. That’s it. | 绿花菜头货运 这就对了 |
[15:27] | That’s how Nia’s getting the drugs | 妮娅就是利用这个方式把毒品 |
[15:28] | into the prison– through the food. | 运进监狱的… 通过食品 |
[15:57] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[16:24] | What, uh… | 什么… |
[16:26] | what’s up? | 什么情况 |
[16:29] | Sorry. One sec. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[16:40] | Try the bottom one. | 试试下面的那个 |
[16:42] | What? No, there is no bottom one. | 什么 不 下面没有 |
[16:43] | No, that’s from Friends. It’s Ross and Rachel’s first… | 不 是《老友记》里的 是罗斯和瑞秋第一次 |
[16:46] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[16:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[16:52] | What’s, uh… what are you doing here? | 你怎么… 来了 |
[16:54] | You said you had to work late, | 你说了你要加班到很晚 |
[16:55] | so I thought I would keep you company. | 所以我就想来陪陪你 |
[16:57] | Oh. Yeah, that’s great. | 好啊 太好了 |
[17:00] | This is too much. | 这有点过了 |
[17:01] | – No, no. – No, it is. | -不会 -是的 |
[17:03] | I’m an idiot. I-I really thought it would be cute | 我真傻 我真的以为来给你个惊喜 |
[17:05] | if I surprised you, but now that I’m here, it’s super weird. | 会挺不错 可我来了以后却觉得好尴尬 |
[17:08] | No, no, no, no, no. No. Honestly, I love it. | 不会 不会 说实话 我很喜欢 |
[17:10] | – No, you’re lying. – I am not. | -你骗我呢 -没有 |
[17:12] | – You’re lying. – I am not. | -你骗我呢 -没有 |
[17:13] | Come here. Come here. Mm. | 过来 过来 |
[17:18] | Wait, were you leaving? | 等等 你是要走吗 |
[17:19] | Uh, what? Yeah. | 什么 是啊 |
[17:21] | Well, I was… I was just, um… | 我刚正在… |
[17:23] | wrapping up, and I was about to text you. | 收尾 正准备给你发信息呢 |
[17:25] | Well, can we still do something? | 那我们还能去活动活动吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[17:29] | Um, the… well, we-we missed the reservation. | 我们的预订已经过了 |
[17:32] | But, um… I-I… | 但 我… |
[17:34] | How about this? I’ll cook you dinner. | 这样好不好 我给你做晚饭 |
[17:37] | My famous lasagna. | 我著名的意大利千层面 |
[17:38] | You just want to skip dinner so we can have sex. | 你就是不想去吃饭 我们好直接上床 |
[17:41] | Ya got me. | 让你看出来了 |
[17:42] | Works for me. | 我可以啊 |
[17:45] | But no, we… that won’t be happening. | 但不行 这个不行 |
[17:47] | No, I mean, that will be happening. | 不 我是说 这个行 |
[17:49] | Trust me. Right? | 相信我 对吧 |
[17:50] | But not until after I make you dinner. | 但要等我给你做完晚饭 |
[17:52] | Because you are a lady, and I insist. | 因为你是淑女 我一定要这样 |
[17:54] | You’re really sweet. | 你真是太暖了 |
[17:56] | So, uh, I will run to the grocery store, | 我要去趟杂货店 |
[17:59] | pick up a few things, and then… | 买几样东西 然后… |
[18:01] | – meet at your place? – Well, no, | -你家见 -不 |
[18:02] | – I’ll just come with you. – No, you don’t have to. It’s okay. | -我和你一起去吧 -不 不用了 没事 |
[18:04] | No, I do. I Uber’d here, anyway, so… | 没事 我反正也是叫车来的 所以… |
[18:06] | Are you ready? | 你好了吗 |
[18:11] | – I’ll be outside. – What? | -我在外边等你 -什么情况 |
[18:13] | There’s nothing here. | 这上面什么都没有 |
[18:15] | I mean, I don’t think she’s going to the Feds. | 我觉得她不会去找联调局的 |
[18:17] | As far as I can see, she was pretty vague with Sterling. | 就我所知 她连对斯特林都不怎么说 |
[18:19] | Just find another front. | 再去找个地方 |
[18:21] | I’m not gonna find another front | 我才不要再找一个地方 |
[18:22] | ’cause your girlfriend’s sleeping with this chick. | 就因为你女朋友和这个小妞睡了 |
[18:27] | 我刚刚差点给你发消息说我想你了 还好没发 因为我会觉得很怪 我恨你 才不是 好吧我不恨你 你下班后来吗 来的 要六个小时之后 | |
[18:30] | That’s not why. | 这不是原因 |
[18:31] | Come on, Sam. | 拜托 萨姆 |
[18:32] | Anyway, I’ll just make sure she don’t talk. | 随便吧 我去确认她不会乱讲 |
[18:48] | I’m Nia. We haven’t met. | 我是妮娅 我们从未谋面 |
[18:51] | H-Hi. Jess. | 你好 我叫杰丝 |
[18:53] | Jessica Damon. | 杰西卡·戴蒙 |
[18:54] | This should be real quick. | 很快的 |
[18:56] | I just want to make sure we’re good. | 我只想确认我们都没有问题 |
[18:57] | Mm-hmm. Yes, yes, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[18:59] | Yes, we’re very good. | 是 我们绝对没有问题 |
[19:01] | Because I have to make sure | 因为我得确认 |
[19:02] | the people storing my product can be trusted. | 那些为我存货的人靠的住 |
[19:04] | Do you mean your money? ‘Cause yes, of course, that’s… | 你是说你的钱吗 因为是的 当然 它们很 |
[19:07] | – it’s very… – I’m not talking about my money. | -很 -我说的不是我的钱 |
[19:10] | What are you talking about? | 那你在说什么 |
[19:14] | I’m talking about the stacks of my product | 我说的是你们藏在狗狗学校里的 |
[19:17] | you guys are storing in your dog school. | 我那几捆货 |
[19:20] | What product are you talking about? | 你指的是什么货 |
[19:33] | I don’t know how we’re supposed to trust her | 我不知道我们为什么要信任她 |
[19:34] | – when her own friends don’t even trust her. – Told you. | -既然她的朋友都不信任她 -我早说过吧 |
[19:37] | Let’s just get the product out of there, be done with them. | 我们把货取走 跟他们做个了结 |
[19:39] | No, no, the other two are solid. | 不不 另外两个人立场坚定 |
[19:40] | Murphy and that pasty kid. | 茉菲和那个面色苍白的孩子 |
[19:43] | But if even they think Jess is a liability… | 但就算他们都认为杰丝是个累赘 |
[19:48] | Did anyone see you guys come in here? | 有人看见你们进来了吗 |
[19:50] | No. | 没有 |
[19:51] | I think we should handle her. | 我觉得我们应该处理她 |
[19:55] | What? | 什么 |
[19:57] | Ain’t that what you wanted? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[20:03] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[20:06] | I think I got to redo the “X.” | 我觉得要重画这个”X” |
[20:08] | It’s kind of clumping a little. | 有点结块了 |
[20:10] | You’ve done it five times. | 你已经弄五次了 |
[20:13] | I got to use the loo real quick. | 我得立马去趟厕所 |
[20:14] | If you’ll just give me a sec. | 我失陪一下 |
[20:28] | Call from Chloe. | 克洛伊来电 |
[20:35] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:36] | Oh, thank God you answered. | 感谢上帝你接电话了 |
[20:37] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:38] | I snuck out to this party, | 我溜出去参加派对 |
[20:40] | and then this stupid guy | 然后有个蠢家伙 |
[20:42] | spilled a drink on me. | 把饮料倒在我身上 |
[20:43] | And I tried to find a bathroom, but… | 我本来想找个卫生间 但是 |
[20:45] | I walked into a closet. | 我进了一个衣橱 |
[20:47] | And I’m still sitting here, and it’s so stupid. | 我还坐在里边 这太蠢了 |
[20:49] | Okay. Stop. | 停下 |
[20:51] | Chloe, first of all… | 克洛伊 首先 |
[20:53] | parties suck. | 派对烂爆了 |
[20:54] | Will you come get me? | 你会来接我吗 |
[20:57] | Sure. Of course. Um… | 会 当然 |
[20:59] | Text me an address and I’ll-I’ll come get you. | 把地址发给我 我去接你 |
[21:00] | Thank you, Murphy. | 谢谢 茉菲 |
[21:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:08] | – I’m back. – Well, change of plans. | -我回来了 -计划有变 |
[21:10] | Uh, we’re going to a party, | 我们要去参加派对 |
[21:12] | and I sort of need your eyes. | 我还需要你的眼睛 |
[21:14] | And if you make a blind leading the blind joke, | 如果你敢讲盲人给盲人带路的笑话 |
[21:16] | I will kill myself. | 我就自杀 |
[21:21] | Got it. I got it. Truck number 5643. | 找到了 找到了 车牌号码5643 |
[21:23] | Margaret Paulson. | 玛格丽特·保尔森 |
[21:25] | Oh, and by the way, Margaret Paulson happened to be | 顺便一提 玛格丽特·保尔森去年刚巧是 |
[21:27] | – Nia Bailey’s cellmate last year. Wow. – That’s… Go us. | -妮娅·贝利的狱友 -这真是 走吧 |
[21:31] | It’s like one big puzzle. | 就像一盘大迷宫 |
[21:33] | You know, when all the pieces start to fall in place. | 积木块都开始倒塌 |
[21:34] | It’s the best feeling in the world. | 这是世界上最畅快的感觉 |
[21:36] | Got to celebrate these tiny victories. | 一定要庆祝这些小小的胜利 |
[21:38] | Hell yeah. Let’s get a drink. | 没错 我们去喝一杯 |
[21:39] | What? No. We got to go arrest Margaret Paulson. | 什么 不 我们得去逮捕玛格丽特·鲍尔森 |
[21:42] | No, I know that. No– Yeah, of course. That– | 对 我知道 对 当然 这是 |
[21:44] | I meant after. We can get a drink after. | 我是说在这之后 之后我们去喝一杯 |
[21:46] | Like you said. | 听你的 |
[21:48] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[21:50] | You got any left? Any what? | 你还有剩的吗 剩什么 |
[21:53] | Don’t play stupid. | 别装傻 |
[21:56] | You see that dude over there? | 看见那个家伙了吗 |
[21:59] | The only way I don’t rat you out | 要是不想我举报你 |
[22:00] | is if you give me what you have left. | 就把剩下的给我 |
[22:02] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:09] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们儿 |
[22:18] | This party’s a little rambunctious. | 这派对有点太吵了 |
[22:21] | Yeah, it’s a high school party. | 是 这就是高中派对 |
[22:23] | Everyone’s drunk and horny. | 全都烂醉如泥而且性欲旺盛 |
[22:26] | See any closets? | 看到储藏室了吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah, there’s one. | 那里有一间 |
[22:33] | Go. | 走 |
[22:39] | I think we found her. | 看来我们找到她了 |
[22:41] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[22:48] | All right, Jess. Here’s the deal. | 好了 杰丝 事情是这样的 |
[22:50] | If your friends don’t trust you, I don’t think I can trust you. | 如果你的朋友们不相信你 那我也不行 |
[22:53] | You can. I just– I promise I’m not, | 你可以信我 我发誓我不会 |
[22:55] | I’m not gonna do anything. | 我什么都不会做的 |
[22:56] | See, but what you say doesn’t mean anything. | 你不会 但其实你说什么无关紧要 |
[22:59] | No, Nia, | 不 妮娅 |
[22:59] | I swear I’m not gonna say, I’m not gonna say anything. | 我发誓我不会 我什么都不会说的 |
[23:01] | Look, listen, you and Sam are gonna have a little chat. | 听着 萨姆会和你谈谈 |
[23:06] | A chat? What does that mean? | 谈谈 这是什么意思 |
[23:07] | Ooh, I hate doing these things. | 我讨厌亲手做这些事 |
[23:14] | Just don’t move. | 别动 |
[23:37] | Help me. | 救我 |
[23:45] | Help, please. | 救救我 求你 |
[23:49] | Please. | 求你 |
[23:55] | It’s okay. | 放轻松 |
[23:56] | Good. Okay, her lungs are collapsing. | 她肺部坍缩了 |
[23:59] | – We need to get her to the hospitalright now. -No. | -我们要马上把她送去医院 -不 |
[24:01] | No. They have to report gunshots | 不行 医院会向警察 |
[24:03] | – to the cops. – It doesn’t matter. | -上报枪伤 -那又怎样 |
[24:04] | – She’s gonna die. – You heard her. No. | -她会死的 -你听到了 她说不 |
[24:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:17] | Okay. Here. | 这样 |
[24:18] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[24:19] | Apply pressure, okay? | 按紧 知道吗 |
[24:21] | We need to stop the bleeding. | 我们需要给她止血 |
[24:30] | Come. Come on. | 来 快点 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:36] | Come on. | 快 |
[24:38] | Here. Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[24:42] | Okay, dry the wound. | 好 擦干伤口 |
[24:45] | – Nia, come on. – Okay. Okay. | -妮娅 振作 -好 来 |
[24:46] | – Let me see. Okay. – What is that? | -让我来 -这是什么 |
[24:48] | It’s a valve… so air can’t get in. | 是阀门 这样空气不会进去 |
[24:51] | Okay, this is gonna have to do | 在回到我的治疗室之前 |
[24:51] | until we get back to my exam room. | 只能这么做 |
[24:53] | Okay, you… you have my keys. | 好 你 你手里有我的钥匙 |
[24:55] | I need you to go pull my car around. | 我需要你把车开过来 |
[24:58] | And then you need to come back | 然后回来 |
[24:59] | and help me get her in the backseat, okay? | 帮我把她移到后座上 行吗 |
[25:01] | Okay. Good. | 还好 |
[25:04] | So, okay, so, we got the Parmigiano-Reggiano, | 我们已经拿了帕马森干酪 |
[25:07] | mozzarella, uh, noodles. | 马苏里拉 面条 |
[25:10] | So I think we’re, uh… I think we’re good. | 所以 我们应该搞定了 |
[25:12] | – I see what you’re doing. – What? | -我知道你想干什么 -什么 |
[25:14] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[25:16] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[25:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:26] | Okay. I, um… You know, it’s just… | 好的 你知道这里 |
[25:29] | It’s a little cold in here, | 这里有点冷 |
[25:30] | so I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to… | 所以我不确定我能不能… |
[25:33] | But I can manage… for you. | 但是为了你 我能自己克服 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:42] | All right. Brrr. | 好 好冷 |
[25:54] | – Margaret Paulson? – Yeah? | -玛格丽特·保尔森吗 -是 |
[25:56] | We have a warrant to search your truck. | 我们有搜查令 要调查你的货车 |
[26:01] | There’s nothing in there. | 里面什么都没有 |
[26:02] | We’ll determine that. | 这归我们决定 |
[26:04] | It’s docked. We got to go around. | 已经入库了 我们得绕过去 |
[26:18] | Oh, my God. Is that Dean? | 我的天啊 那是迪恩吗 |
[26:20] | This would happen to me. | 这竟然会发生在我身上 |
[26:24] | Come here, boy. | 过来 孩子 |
[26:26] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[26:29] | Come here! Hey, come on, right now! | 过来 快点 |
[26:36] | Right now! | 快点 |
[26:47] | He’s located traces. | 他发现了证据 |
[26:48] | Perfect. Listen, it’s late. | 很好 现在很晚了 |
[26:50] | I got to get home to Chloe. | 我得回家照顾克洛伊 |
[26:51] | Can you, uh, take care of the booking? | 你可不可以 接下来的登记就交给你了 |
[26:53] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你认真的吗 -是 |
[26:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:56] | Ms. Paulson, you’re under arrest for the possession | 保尔森女士 因为窝藏和买卖 |
[26:58] | and trafficking illegal narcotics. | 非法毒品 你被逮捕了 |
[26:59] | – What?! – Anything you say | -什么 -你说的每句话 |
[27:01] | can and will be used… | 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[27:02] | – That was so close. – I know. | -真是就差一点 -是的 |
[27:03] | The universe just doesn’t want me to be happy. | 世界上的一切都在跟我作对 |
[27:08] | Okay, Chloe, where are your keys? | 克洛伊 钥匙在哪 |
[27:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:11] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[27:14] | Josh, what is that? | 约什 怎么了 |
[27:14] | Some guy just pulled into the driveway. | 有人把车开到车道上了 |
[27:16] | God. He’s gonna go all cop on me. | 天呐 他会对我穷追不舍的 |
[27:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:21] | Her dad’s a cop. | 她爸是警察 |
[27:22] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:24] | Chloe got a little sick at a party, | 克洛伊在派对上有点不舒服 |
[27:26] | but now she’s fine, so… | 但她现在没事了 |
[27:28] | You were at a party? You’re supposed to be grounded. | 你去参加派对了吗 你不允许出门的 |
[27:30] | Like I care. | 我才不在乎 |
[27:32] | Get inside now, straight upstairs. | 给我进去 上楼 |
[27:36] | Thanks, Murphy. | 谢谢 茉菲 |
[27:37] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 |
[27:39] | Why will you not listen to me? | 你为什么不听我的 |
[27:41] | For the last time, I don’t want you near her ever! | 最后说一次 我不希望你再接近她 |
[27:44] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[27:45] | You’re welcome for saving her. | 我救了她 不用谢 |
[27:47] | The only person she needs saving from is you, Murphy. | 她唯一需要远离的人就是你 茉菲 |
[27:51] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[27:52] | You want to go there? | 你想说这些吗 |
[27:53] | She is a good kid, and you are corrupting her. | 她是个好孩子 你要带坏她了 |
[27:55] | You are corrupting her. | 带坏她的人是你 |
[27:56] | I’m a good father. | 我是好父亲 |
[27:58] | You’re so delusional. | 你真爱妄想 |
[28:00] | You think that just because you can get away with murder | 你觉得因为你杀了人后逍遥法外 |
[28:03] | that that makes you a good father? | 你就是好父亲了吗 |
[28:05] | Go home. Enjoy your hangover. | 回家 好好享受你的宿醉 |
[28:08] | Yeah, tell Chloe the same. | 跟克洛伊也说同一番话 |
[28:15] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[28:31] | So, you gonna tell me what the hell that was? | 你要和我说刚刚是怎么回事吗 |
[28:36] | We sort of dated. | 我们交往过 |
[28:39] | He and Chloe– they came into Guiding Hope last year | 去年他和克洛伊去过引导希望 |
[28:41] | ’cause she was, you know, thinking about getting a guide dog, | 因为她想要一只导盲犬 |
[28:44] | and, we hit it off, but things did not end well. | 我们合得来 但最后不欢而散 |
[28:49] | Well, I sensed some tension. | 我感觉到气氛有点紧张 |
[28:51] | And the thing I said about getting away with murder… | 还有我说他杀人后… |
[28:53] | No. No, no need to explain. | 不 不 不必解释 |
[28:56] | I know all about police brutality in this country. | 我知道国内警察所有的野蛮行为 |
[28:58] | Good for you for not shying away from it. | 你没有回避这个问题 太好了 |
[29:01] | Right. Yep. | 好 |
[29:03] | Well, I just didn’t mean for you to get in the middle. | 我只是不想把你也卷进来 |
[29:06] | Well, I’m happy to be your eyes while I have ’em. | 既然我有眼睛 我很高兴做你的双眼 |
[29:11] | The car’s here. | 车来了 |
[29:18] | Okay. Come on, hurry. Help me get her legs. | 来 快点 帮我抬她的腿 |
[29:25] | – Help me with her head. – Yeah. | -帮我抬她的头 -好 |
[29:26] | Okay. Good. | 很好 |
[29:28] | Make sure she doesn’t pass out. | 确保她别昏过去 |
[29:30] | You got to stay awake, Nia. You got to stay awake. | 你不能昏过去 妮娅 你不能昏过去 |
[29:36] | What’s going on? | 你要做什么 |
[29:39] | Listening to see if she’s breathing okay. | 听听她是否还有呼吸 |
[29:52] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[29:56] | Okay, I need to do a needle decompre… I… | 我要做胸部针刺减压 我… |
[29:58] | I need to reduce the pressure that’s building up in her chest. | 我要减轻她胸口上的压力 |
[30:00] | – Is that safe? – No. Safe would be going to the hospital. | -这么做安全吗 -不 去医院才安全 |
[30:03] | I’m gonna get her some painkillers. | 我去给她拿一点止痛药 |
[30:05] | Nia? Look at me. | 妮娅 看着我 |
[30:13] | – What the hell?! – What? | -搞什么 -什么 |
[30:14] | I don’t… The key to my medicine cabinet is gone. | 我不… 我医药箱的钥匙不见了 |
[30:16] | – Are you serious? – Yes. Okay. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
[30:20] | – What drugs are here? – What? | -这里有什么毒品 -什么 |
[30:22] | The drugs that you’re hiding here– what are they? | 你藏在这里的是什么毒品 |
[30:24] | Just heroin. | 就是海洛因 |
[30:28] | That’s morphine. It’ll work. | 那是吗啡 可以用 |
[30:39] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[30:40] | Syringes are in the second drawer on your right. | 注射器在你右手边的第二个抽屉 |
[30:48] | Okay, give me the needle. | 把针给我 |
[30:49] | Come here. I need you to hold this. | 来 我要你按住这里 |
[30:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:55] | Right here? | 这里 |
[30:58] | Okay. Can you keep her steady, please? Thank you. | 你能让她别动吗 谢谢 |
[31:31] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:32] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[31:39] | You do know in the States | 你知道在美国 |
[31:40] | guys don’t actually have to walk girls | 男生不必送女生 |
[31:41] | all the way to their doors, right? | 到家门口吧 |
[31:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:44] | Well, I’m just being polite. | 我只是出于礼貌 |
[31:46] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[31:48] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[31:49] | I should… | 我该 |
[31:51] | I’ll get going. | 我要走了 |
[31:53] | You don’t want to share this joint I stole | 不享用我从15岁小孩那 |
[31:54] | from a 15-year-old? | 顺的大麻卷吗 |
[31:58] | I really shouldn’t. | 还是不要了 |
[31:59] | Do you do anything fun? | 你就不想找找乐子吗 |
[32:01] | I’m a federal officer. | 我是名联邦官员 |
[32:04] | Just get in here. | 进来吧 |
[32:10] | You take yourself so seriously. | 你对自己要求太严格了 |
[32:12] | You make it sound like you, like… | 就好像你 |
[32:13] | like you’re fighting crimes. | 你一直在打击犯罪 |
[32:15] | Well, I am, actually. | 事实上 确实如此 |
[32:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:20] | Has anyone ever told you you’re not nice? | 有人说过你不是很友好吗 |
[32:23] | You’re actually pretty mean. | 事实上你挺刻薄的 |
[32:26] | Oh, everybody. | 大家都这么说 |
[32:30] | Yeah, whatever. I’m gonna lose my job anyway. | 好吧 管它呢 反正我工作也要丢了 |
[32:32] | You can actually lose your job | 你吸个大麻就会 |
[32:33] | from smoking weed? | 丢工作吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah, and for being blind. | 是啊 因为不作为 |
[32:38] | Well, you can’t lose your job; you just, | 你不会丢了工作 你只是 |
[32:39] | you get transferred to one of the boring divisions. | 你会被调到一些无聊的部门 |
[32:41] | I don’t really understand why you need your sight | 我真不懂你为什么要用你的眼睛 |
[32:43] | to, like, make sure people are paying their taxes, you know? | 去确保人们在交税 |
[32:46] | Well, again, that’s not my job. | 再说一次 我不是干那个的 |
[32:47] | I’m IRS-CI. | 我是刑事调查处的 |
[32:50] | It means I use money trails to investigate criminals. | 意思是我根据资金流去调查犯罪 |
[32:52] | You’re, like, a math cop. | 你就像个数学警察 |
[32:55] | Yeah, well, I found a way to catch bad guys | 我找到了自己的方式去 |
[32:59] | my own way. | 抓坏人 |
[33:00] | Spreadsheets. | 电子表格 |
[33:03] | Spreadsheets. | 电子表格 |
[33:06] | So, you’re after some drug lord or something | 你找到了那些毒枭什么的 |
[33:08] | and you’re gonna put them in math jail? | 你会把他们关进数学监狱吗 |
[33:10] | Well, I’m actually onto a woman right now. | 事实上我现在盯上的是个女人 |
[33:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:15] | We really are taking over. | 我们还真是在接管大权啊 |
[33:18] | Yeah, I’ve been… I’ve been… | 是啊 我已经 我已经 |
[33:20] | searching for her for, like, two years, and I have… | 追踪她大概两年了 我 |
[33:24] | well, I have zilch. | 我什么也没发现 |
[33:28] | Well, you know, it would be really great | 你知道的 能抓到她 |
[33:29] | to get her before… | 那就太好了 |
[33:31] | before lights out, you know? | 在我丧失光明之前 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:37] | I don’t want to… | 我不想 |
[33:38] | I-I don’t want to… I… | 我不想要 我 |
[33:40] | Oh, my God. No. What? | 天啊 不 什么 |
[33:41] | – I’m… No, I’m sorry. – Okay. | -我 不 对不起 -好的 |
[33:42] | – I mean, I didn’t… I don’t want it. – Okay, | -我是说 我不 我不想 -好的 |
[33:44] | it’s just, you know, the last time… | 只是 你知道的 上次 |
[33:46] | I know. I was in a weird mood that day. | 我知道 我那天情绪不对 |
[33:48] | To be honest with you, | 老实跟你说 |
[33:49] | being with another blind person, I… | 和另一个盲人 我 |
[33:50] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[33:55] | When I got diagnosed, my mom, she forced me to hang out | 当我确诊的时候 我妈妈逼着我和 |
[33:58] | with this blind dude from another school | 其他学校的一个已经 |
[34:01] | who was already blind– | 眼盲的男孩认识 |
[34:02] | you know, he was, like, born blind. | 他是先天性的 |
[34:04] | And she wanted us to date. | 她想让我们约会 |
[34:06] | Oh, God. Like you’re the only two pandas at the zoo? | 天啊 就像你们是动物园唯二的两只熊猫吗 |
[34:10] | Yes. And I was so weirded out by him that I escaped | 是的 我觉得跟他出去超奇怪 我就从 |
[34:13] | through the bathroom window, and I walked to Jess’s house. | 浴室窗户跑了 我跑到了杰丝家 |
[34:15] | – No, you didn’t. – No. Swear to God. | -不是吗 你没有吧 -不 我对天发誓 |
[34:18] | Well, that makes me feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[34:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:21] | I’ve been planning on escaping | 我一直在计划 |
[34:21] | out your window this whole time. | 翻窗逃跑 |
[34:25] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[34:26] | – 1:00. – Okay, good. | -一点 -好的 好的 |
[34:28] | We can keep her here for a couple more hours. | 我们可以让她在这在待几个小时 |
[34:32] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[34:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:39] | I did what anybody would do. | 换个人也会这样做的 |
[34:43] | That’s not true. | 不会的 |
[35:04] | Gary, where’s the shipment? | 加里 货在哪 |
[35:06] | Never came. | 压根没有 |
[35:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:08] | Truck didn’t show. | 送货车没来 |
[35:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[35:25] | Where the hell’s the shipment? | 货他妈在哪 |
[35:26] | Truck just got busted. We’re working on it. | 车坏了 我们正在处理 |
[35:28] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[35:30] | I owe some guys product. | 我欠一些人货 |
[35:32] | This… dude jumped me. | 有个家伙突袭了我 |
[35:34] | I said we’re working on it. | 我说了我们在想办法 |
[35:35] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[35:44] | All right, we need to get her out of here. | 我们要把从她这弄出去 |
[35:48] | Okay. Get her legs. | 好 抬她的腿 |
[35:51] | I’m worried about carrying her to the car. | 把她抬进车里的过程我很担心 |
[35:52] | We’re not… | 我们不 |
[35:55] | I’m not strong enough to keep her stable, so… | 我没那么大力气 无法稳住他 所以 |
[35:58] | is there someone else we can call? | 我们还可以找谁帮忙吗 |
[36:04] | Well, thanks for a… | 谢谢陪我度过了 |
[36:05] | a weird night. | 一个怪怪的晚上 |
[36:07] | Anytime. | 随时欢迎 |
[36:09] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[36:13] | Got you your own pack of puff paint, | 帮你买了一套立体涂料 |
[36:15] | so you don’t get fired. | 这样你就不会被炒 |
[36:19] | Thank you. I guess I’ll tell Pam | 谢谢 我想我会告诉帕姆 |
[36:21] | I’m into, like, scrapbooking or something. | 我喜欢上了相本美编什么的 |
[36:25] | Good night, Murphy. | 晚安 茉菲 |
[36:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:39] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[36:41] | Sam’s with her in the car. | 萨姆和她在车里 |
[36:42] | I can drive her. | 我可以开车送她 |
[36:43] | All right, um, you need to clean the bullet wound | 你们需要每天清理几次 |
[36:46] | a couple times a day. | 子弹伤口 |
[36:47] | And, uh, she needs… | 她需要 |
[36:49] | antibiotics, but that’s gonna have to wait until tomorrow, | 抗生素 但那得等到明天 |
[36:51] | because… I can’t find my key. | 因为我找不到我的钥匙 |
[36:54] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[36:57] | Sam told me what happened. | 萨姆跟我说了那些事 |
[37:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:04] | No. | 有事 |
[37:05] | Nia’s lucky you were there, Jess. | 有你在 妮娅很幸运 杰丝 |
[37:10] | Wasn’t my choice. | 不是我要来的 |
[37:23] | What the hell did you do? | 你他妈的都干了什么 |
[37:25] | Josiah wanted to take Nia down, | 约西亚想干掉妮娅 |
[37:26] | and we weren’t getting that done with your plan. | 照你的计划我们杀不了她 |
[37:27] | Well, she’s still alive, bro, | 她还活着 哥们 |
[37:30] | and she knows it was one of Josiah’s guys. | 她知道是约西亚的手下干的 |
[37:33] | I thought I got a good shot. | 我还以为我打得很准 |
[37:35] | You went in alone to kill Nia Bailey? | 你一个人去杀的妮娅·贝利吗 |
[37:37] | How dumb are you? | 你还真傻 |
[37:39] | How dumb am I? | 我真傻 |
[37:41] | This whole thing was your idea, | 整件事都是你的主意 |
[37:42] | and so far I’m the only one doing anything. | 到目前也只有我有所行动 |
[37:44] | Josiah’s running out of patience. | 约西亚快失去耐心了 |
[37:56] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈 |
[37:59] | I’ll take the hit for both of us, | 我会为我俩的所做担罪责 |
[38:01] | tell him I messed up, and you had nothing to do with it. | 告诉他我搞砸了 这件事和你没关系 |
[38:04] | When I came to you, I was being emotional and stupid… | 我找你的时候太感情用事 太愚蠢 |
[38:08] | and I got us both into a really bad situation. | 我把我俩拖入了极糟的境地 |
[38:12] | I’ll go wait at the arcade until Josiah gets there. | 我会在约西亚来之前等在游乐场 |
[38:25] | Take care of yourself. | 你保重 |
[38:43] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[38:45] | God, there you are. | 谢天谢地 你回来了 |
[38:48] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[38:50] | So much to tell you. | 有很多事要告诉你 |
[38:57] | I know you’re hiding drugs at Guiding Hope, Murphy. | 我知道你在引导希望藏了毒品 茉菲 |
[39:00] | – You what? – I found out from Nia. | -你什么 -妮娅告诉我的 |
[39:03] | She tried to kill me because she said if you can’t trust me, | 她想杀我因为她说了如果你无法信任我 |
[39:06] | she can’t trust me, so… | 她也不能信任我 所以 |
[39:07] | What? | 什么 |
[39:10] | Jess, that’s… | 杰丝 这 |
[39:11] | We were trying to protect you. | 我们只是想保护你 |
[39:14] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[39:19] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[39:56] | Long night. | 漫漫长夜 |
[39:59] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[40:02] | I need you to end it. | 我要你结束 |
[40:04] | End what? | 结束什么 |
[40:05] | With Jess. | 和杰丝 |
[40:07] | I just don’t want you seeing her. | 我就是不想你见她 |
[40:25] | Jess, can we talk? | 杰丝 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[40:28] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[40:36] | Jess, talk to me. | 杰丝 跟我说话 |
[40:42] | Jess, come on. | 杰丝 别这样 |
[40:45] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[40:47] | Well, I’m just gonna sit here, okay? | 我就坐在这 好吗 |
[41:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:18] | Call Darnell. | 打给达内尔 |
[41:24] | Hey, Murphy. What’s up? | 茉菲 什么事 |
[41:29] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:32] | Let’s take Nia down. | 我们干掉妮娅 |