时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Pretzel, come. | 脆饼 快来 |
[01:38] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[01:48] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:11] | Yes. | 来了 |
[02:17] | Felix Bell. | 菲力克斯·贝尔 |
[02:20] | Yes? | 我就是 |
[02:21] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Jeremy Davis. | 你应涉嫌谋杀杰瑞米·戴维斯而被捕 |
[02:23] | – What? – You have the right to remain silent. | -什么 -你有权保持沉默 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry, did you say “Murder”? | 不好意思 你刚才说”谋杀” |
[02:27] | – …in a court of law. – I didn’t kill anyone. | -…在法庭上 -我没杀人 |
[02:29] | You have the right to an attorney… | 你有权聘请律师 |
[02:30] | Who’s Jeremy Davis? | 谁是杰瑞米·戴维斯 |
[02:32] | He took everything. | 他拿走了一切 |
[02:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:35] | Trey. | 特雷 |
[02:37] | He must have followed me here last night. | 他肯定是昨晚跟着我来了这里 |
[02:39] | He was running out of time with Josiah. | 他在约西亚那快没时间了 |
[02:41] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:42] | If Nia finds out about this, you guys are done. | 如果妮娅发现货没了 你们就完蛋了 |
[02:44] | What are we gonna do? I-I’m supposed to drop off | 那我们该怎么办 我今天就要 |
[02:47] | at the women’s prison today. | 把东西送到女子监狱 |
[02:48] | Yeah, well, you have to get enough to cover yourself. | 那你最好搞到足够的货 别暴露自己货没了 |
[02:51] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | Like… | 你是说 |
[02:54] | – like, buy heroin? – Yeah. | -买海洛因吗 -对 |
[02:56] | Just don’t get it in Chicago. | 只是别去芝加哥买 |
[02:57] | It could get back to Nia. | 妮娅会听到风声 |
[02:58] | No, I don’t know how to do this. | 不 我不知道该怎么买 |
[03:00] | Yeah, well, you seem to be catching on pretty quickly. | 你看起来学东西挺快啊 |
[03:02] | Darnell… | 达内尔 |
[03:03] | Look, Trey was just here. | 听着 特雷刚来过 |
[03:05] | I may have time to stop him | 我也许还有时间阻止他 |
[03:06] | before he turns everything over to Josiah. | 趁他没把东西都给约西亚之前 |
[03:11] | Cool. | 酷 |
[03:14] | Cool, yeah. I’ll just score some drugs. | 酷 那好 我就去买点毒品 |
[03:17] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[03:33] | 杰丝 骗子 我能过来吗 我觉得我们得谈谈 杰丝拜托了 我们能谈谈吗 | |
[03:47] | Okay, I-I know you’re probably super pissed at me, | 我知道你应该非常生我的气 |
[03:49] | and that’s valid, but, uh, | 你也有权生气 但是 |
[03:51] | just hear me out, okay? | 听我把话说吧 好吗 |
[04:01] | Look, | 听着 |
[04:02] | I wasn’t… supposed to have feelings for you. | 我本来…不该对你产生感情 |
[04:07] | I mean, I wasn’t… I wasn’t looking | 我并不 并不想要 |
[04:08] | for a relationship, but… | 谈恋爱 但是 |
[04:12] | you’re just… | 你真的… |
[04:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:16] | Breaking up with you was a mistake. | 跟你分手是个大错 |
[04:18] | I do not want us to end. | 我不希望我们结束 |
[04:24] | I honest… I can’t be with… | 我真的 我现在不能 |
[04:27] | anybody | 和任何人 |
[04:28] | right now. | 在一起 |
[04:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[04:36] | I’ll see you at work, okay? | 我们公司见吧 |
[04:46] | And where did you say you were the night of the 16th? | 你说16号晚上你在哪里 |
[04:48] | I was still at work. | 我在工作 |
[04:50] | At 10:00 P.M.? | 晚上十点还工作 |
[04:51] | Yes. I’m a workaholic, okay? | 对 我是个工作狂 不行吗 |
[04:54] | Look, I don’t know | 听着 我不知道 |
[04:55] | who this Jeremy Davis guy is. | 这个杰瑞米·戴维斯是谁 |
[04:56] | I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 我这辈子没见过他 |
[04:58] | Yeah? Then why did we find your fingerprints | 是吗 那为什么我们发现你的指纹 |
[05:00] | all over the crime scene? | 遍布凶案现场 |
[05:03] | What? | 什么 |
[05:05] | Where is this from? | 这是哪里 |
[05:07] | The van where | 货车 |
[05:08] | you killed him. | 你杀他的地方 |
[05:20] | Can I get a phone call? | 我能打个电话吗 |
[05:22] | You get five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[05:42] | – Hello? – Jess. | -喂 -杰丝 |
[05:43] | It’s me. Is Murphy there? | 是我 茉菲在吗 |
[05:46] | Call her phone. | 你打她电话吧 |
[05:47] | No, no, no. It’s an emergency. | 不 这件事十万火急 |
[05:52] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[05:52] | Murphy! | 茉菲 |
[05:55] | Get in here. It’s-it’s Felix. | 快来 是菲力克斯 |
[05:57] | He’s on the phone. | 是他的电话 |
[06:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:03] | Hey. It’s me. | 是我 |
[06:05] | Put me on speaker? | 你开免提吧 |
[06:06] | He wants to be on speaker. | 他想让我开扬声器 |
[06:10] | Okay. | 可以 |
[06:12] | Here, get in here. | 进来吧 |
[06:18] | Okay, you’re on speaker. | 好的 扬声器开了 |
[06:20] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[06:22] | I’ve been arrested, but it’s fine. | 我被逮捕了 但是没事 |
[06:24] | – Are you serious? – For what? | -你是认真的吗 -为什么被捕 |
[06:25] | What? It has nothing to do | 什么 这和任何事情 |
[06:26] | with… anything. | 都无关 |
[06:28] | It’s because of that van we snuck into in the impound lot. | 是因为我们偷偷溜进拘留所开的那辆货车 |
[06:32] | They think I’m the guy who murdered the guy in it. So… | 他们认为我是杀害那家伙的凶手 |
[06:36] | Oh, my God. Uh… Uh… | 天哪 |
[06:38] | By any chance, do you guys have any proof | 或许你们有证据证明 |
[06:39] | that I was at Guiding Hope last Tuesday night? | 上个星期二晚上我在引导希望吗 |
[06:41] | 10 p.M.? | 晚上十点 |
[06:43] | What? MURPHY: How-how could we ever prove that? | 什么 我们怎么证明 |
[06:44] | I don’t know, Murphy. | 我也不知道 茉菲 |
[06:47] | I could lie for you, I guess. | 我可以帮你撒谎吧 |
[06:49] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别这样 |
[06:50] | Don’t do anything. It’s fine. | 什么都别做 没关系 |
[06:51] | They got nothing on me. | 他们没有什么证据 |
[06:52] | They’re gonna find that out soon enough. | 他们很快就会查出来的 |
[06:55] | Yeah, actually, I think… | 事实上 我觉得 |
[06:57] | taking this to the Supreme Court | 去最高法院 |
[06:58] | would be a very fascinating idea. | 或许是个好办法 |
[07:01] | Civil, at the very least. | 至少有民主 |
[07:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:05] | I mean, you heard… you heard him. He’s… | 你听说过他 |
[07:07] | he’s gonna be fine. He didn’t kill anyone. | 他会没事的 他没有杀害任何人 |
[07:08] | Oh, great. Yeah, oh, great. “He didn’t kill any…” | 很好 很棒 “他没有杀害任何” |
[07:11] | Great. Awesome. | 很好 太好了 |
[07:13] | I know. I… | 我知道 |
[07:14] | I do really want to talk to you. | 我很想和你聊聊 |
[07:15] | No, Murphy, no. I… | 不 茉菲 别 我 |
[07:16] | No, I need a minute, okay? | 不 我想静静 好吗 |
[07:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:30] | Can you leave me alone for one minute? | 能让我一个人静静吗 |
[07:33] | I don’t want to be around you! | 我不想看见你 |
[07:34] | I know that you hate me right now, | 我知道你讨厌我 |
[07:38] | but I really need your help with something else. | 但是我真的需要你帮我 |
[07:43] | Everything was stolen. | 东西全被偷了 |
[07:46] | Like, everything in here is gone. | 这里什么都没有了 |
[07:48] | What? | 什么 |
[07:49] | Darnell and I are handling it, | 我和达内尔正在处理 |
[07:50] | but we have to go and buy more to cover us for the week. | 但是我们不得不为了下周买货 |
[07:54] | And Darnell said to buy out of town. | 达内尔说要去城外买 |
[07:56] | And I obviously cannot do that on my own. | 显然我一个人无法完成 |
[08:00] | So I need you to tolerate me for, like, two hours. | 我需要你忍我大概两小时 |
[08:08] | Will you help me or not? | 你会帮我吗 |
[08:10] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[08:14] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[08:18] | I don’t really have a choice, so sure. | 我别无选择 所以好吧 |
[08:22] | Let’s go buy some heroin. | 我们去买点海洛因吧 |
[08:26] | So we just need to figure out where to do that. | 所以我们仅需要弄清楚地点 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:33] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[08:34] | I know about the drugs in here. | 我知道这里有毒品 |
[08:36] | Where’s Felix? I tried calling | 菲力克斯在哪里 我大概给他 |
[08:38] | the dude, like, six times. | 打了六次电话 |
[08:39] | He’s not answering. | 他都没有接 |
[08:40] | And he owes me money to keep my mouth shut. | 他还欠我封口费 |
[08:44] | What are you talk… What? | 你在说什么 怎么回事 |
[08:46] | Like, 500 bucks. So… | 一共五百美元 |
[08:48] | I mean, if he’s not coming in, | 如果一直联系不上他 |
[08:49] | you know, one of you guys could give it to me. | 你们可以把钱给我 |
[08:52] | I’ll, uh… | 我… |
[08:53] | I’ll just be at my desk. | 我去坐在我桌子旁边了 |
[08:56] | I’ll up it to $1,000 | 如果你告诉我芝加哥之外 |
[08:57] | if you can tell us where to buy outside of Chicago. | 哪里能买到毒品 我就给你一千美元 |
[09:01] | Done. | 成交 |
[09:02] | Meet me up front. | 在前面等我 |
[09:12] | This guy Felix Bell was arrested. | 菲力克斯·贝尔被逮捕了 |
[09:15] | Get this to whoever’s in charge of his case. | 把这个交给负责他案子的人 |
[09:18] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[09:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:30] | There you go. | 给你 |
[09:36] | I used to live in Grand Rapids. | 我之前住在大急流城 |
[09:37] | This guy Jay will, uh… | 这个人 杰 |
[09:40] | hook you up. | 会帮你们牵线 |
[09:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:44] | You guys get robbed or something? | 你们是被抢了吗 |
[09:47] | Just take your stupid money. | 拿好你的钱别多嘴 |
[09:49] | Oh, I will. | 好的 |
[09:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Let’s go, Jess. | 我们走 杰丝 |
[10:05] | Some girl just dropped it off? | 有个女孩送来了这个 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:09] | It’s from the night of the murder. | 是谋杀当晚的录像 |
[10:11] | Security footage. | 监控录像 |
[10:13] | The murder took place at 10:05. | 谋杀是在10:05发生的 |
[10:16] | Scroll to 9:30. | 拖动到9:30的时候 |
[10:19] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[10:21] | Hmm. Fast-forward. | 快进一下 |
[10:24] | 9:45 9:45. | |
[10:25] | He still could’ve made it to Wrigleyville by 10:05. | 他还是能在10:05之前到达箭牌酒店 |
[10:33] | God. Fast-forward. | 天哪 快进 |
[10:44] | The kid was taking a dump | 这个孩子在谋杀案发生的 |
[10:45] | for the entire duration of the murder. | 整个时间段都在大便 |
[10:48] | We sure the tape wasn’t doctored? | 我们确定录像带不是伪造的吗 |
[10:50] | I’ll have forensics take a look and confirm. | 我会让法医看看再确认一下 |
[10:55] | I could watch this all day. | 我可以看这个录像带看一天 |
[10:59] | Yeah. Come on, let’s go have some fun with him. | 走吧 我们去和他玩一会儿 |
[11:04] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[11:11] | You took everything? | 你把东西都拿走了吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:17] | Got to say, smarter than shooting Nia in the chest. | 不得不说 这样做比给妮娅一枪要明智多了 |
[11:22] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[11:25] | Hey, but listen, man. | 但听着 |
[11:26] | Nia’s about to get a huge shipment from Mateo soon. | 妮娅马上要从马特奥那里拿到一大批货 |
[11:29] | If we just wait a little bit longer, we can get Josiah | 如果我们再等等 我们可以给约西亚 |
[11:31] | – so much more… – I already gave him the stash, D. | -更多… -我已经把货给他了 D |
[11:35] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[11:43] | What? Why you worried about them? What about me? | 什么 你为什么要担心他们 那我呢 |
[11:45] | You’ve known me since I was ten years old. | 我十岁时你就认识我了 |
[11:47] | I know. Look, you don’t get it. | 我知道 你没有弄明白 |
[11:50] | That girl, the one you robbed– Murphy? | 你抢的那个女孩 茉菲 |
[11:53] | was Tyson’s best friend. | 是泰森最好的朋友 |
[11:56] | Man, I didn’t know. | 我确实不知道 |
[12:01] | I didn’t tell Josiah where it was, | 我没有告诉约西亚货在哪里 |
[12:03] | so he won’t be going after ’em. | 所以他不会去找她们的 |
[12:04] | Yeah, he won’t, | 是的 他不会 |
[12:07] | but Nia will. | 但妮娅会 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:12] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了自己应该做的事 |
[12:17] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[12:18] | All right, bet. | 再见 |
[12:21] | Mr. Bell, the night of the murder, | 贝尔先生 谋杀发生当晚 |
[12:23] | you claim you were working late. | 你说你在熬夜工作 |
[12:25] | Can you tell us exactly what you were doing? | 你能告诉我们你到底在干什么吗 |
[12:29] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[12:32] | Is this relevant? | 这有关系吗 |
[12:33] | Well, you claim it’s your alibi, so, yeah. | 你说那是你不在犯罪现场的证明 所以有关 |
[12:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:40] | Fine. | 好 |
[12:42] | Basically, I was working late, and… | 基本上 我加班到很晚 然后… |
[12:46] | I went across the street to a Peruvian buffet. | 我走到马路对面吃了个秘鲁自助餐 |
[12:50] | There was a questionable-looking lomo saltado, | 里面有个秘鲁炒牛肉看着可能有问题 |
[12:53] | but I got it anyway. | 但我还是吃了 |
[12:55] | And it did not… | 结果它… |
[12:59] | …sit well will with me. | 搅得我不得安生 |
[13:04] | – Do I have to go on? – Yeah. | -还要我接着说吗 -说 |
[13:07] | I was on the toilet for two hours, okay? | 我在马桶上坐了两个小时 |
[13:10] | I can’t even describe to you what came out of me, | 我都没办法和你们描述我拉出来的是什么玩意 |
[13:12] | but it was… otherworldly. | 但它… 诡异极了 |
[13:16] | So, yeah, that’s what I was doing. | 我就干了这个 |
[13:20] | Diarrhea. | 拉肚子 |
[13:23] | Okay. Well, that explains that, then. | 好吧 那就解释得过去了 |
[13:28] | – Wait. Really? – Yeah. | -等等 这就完了 -对 |
[13:30] | It’s a solid alibi. | 这证明很硬 |
[13:32] | Well… | 嗨… |
[13:36] | Thank you both for your time. | 谢谢二位的时间 |
[13:38] | Whoa-whoa-whoa. Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[13:39] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你要去哪 |
[13:41] | You may have an alibi for the murder, but… | 也许你是有个不在谋杀现场的证明 但… |
[13:44] | you obviously trespassed into the van. | 很明显你擅自跑进了货车里 |
[13:46] | That’s true. I did. | 是的 我的确进去了 |
[13:48] | I snuck into an evidentiary vehicle | 我偷偷跑进了作为证据的车里 |
[13:51] | that you guys failed to properly secure. | 而你们没能妥善地看管 |
[13:55] | So, if you charge me, your one piece of evidence– | 如果你们指控我 那你们的一个证据… |
[13:58] | the van in question– gets thrown out in court | 所说的这辆货车 会因为我的破坏 |
[14:01] | due to the fact that I tampered with it. | 而不被法庭采信 |
[14:03] | And your whole case would be null and void. | 你们整个的案子就可能无效 |
[14:07] | But by all means, if you want to keep me here | 但话说回来 如果就因为我非法闯入 |
[14:08] | for merely trespassing, be my guest. | 你们要把我关在这 随你们的便 |
[14:14] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[14:15] | Oh, you didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[14:17] | Jones and Miller lost their prime suspect | 琼斯和米勒的主要嫌疑人没了 |
[14:18] | because he was pooping. | 原因是他在拉屎 |
[14:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:22] | Oh, my God! It’s the video! | 我的天 就是那个录像 |
[14:23] | No. We have actual… | 不 我们还有… |
[14:24] | -Look at that. – Perfect. | – 快看 – 好极了 |
[14:32] | Whose case is this? | 这是谁的案子 |
[14:34] | Mine. | 我的 |
[14:35] | Is that Felix Bell? | 那人是菲力克斯·贝尔 |
[14:36] | Yeah. You know him? | 对 你认识他 |
[14:38] | You release him yet? | 你把他放了吗 |
[14:39] | Not yet. Still got six hours before I got to let him go. | 还没有 到我必须放他走还有六个小时 |
[14:42] | Just let him sit there, the little dweeb. | 就让他蹲那待着吧 这个小蠢货 |
[14:45] | Mind if I take a crack at him? | 介意我去审审他吗 |
[14:47] | Please. Be my guest. | 去吧 请便 |
[14:53] | Felix. | 菲力克斯 |
[14:57] | Hi. So… | 那么… |
[15:00] | want to tell me what you were really doing | 跟我说说那天你跑到 |
[15:01] | in the grooming truck that day? | 那辆美容车里到底去干什么吧 |
[15:20] | Okay, I see it. | 我看见了 |
[15:32] | Hi. We’re, um… we’re Ben’s friends. | 我们是… 我们是本的朋友 |
[15:34] | Get in. | 上车 |
[15:40] | How much do you need? | 那么要多少 |
[15:43] | Um, six… | 六… |
[15:46] | Six bundles. | 六砖 |
[15:47] | Six? I got four on me. | 六砖 我手上有四砖 |
[15:50] | I’ll give you everything for a grand. | 我都给你们 一千块 |
[15:53] | Okay. Um… that’s fine. | 好… 行 |
[15:55] | When will you have more? | 你什么时候再有货 |
[15:57] | Next week. I’ll text you. | 下周 我会发信息给你 |
[16:00] | Um… okay. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | Yeah, here’s a grand, thank you. | 一千元给你 谢谢 |
[16:17] | Felix, for the last time, why were you in the van? | 菲利克斯 最后问你一次 你为什么在车里 |
[16:22] | I had to get something off the truck. | 我得把东西搬下车 |
[16:24] | That’s why I snuck on. | 所以我才溜进来 |
[16:27] | Getting something for Max? | 是麦克斯拿东西吗 |
[16:34] | No. | 不 |
[16:38] | It was mushrooms. | 是蘑菇 |
[16:41] | – Mushrooms? – Yes. | -蘑菇 -对 |
[16:42] | I was going through a hard time, | 我度过了很难熬的一段时间 |
[16:44] | and I just wanted to clear my head, | 我只想清清头绪 |
[16:45] | so I bought some shrooms. | 所以我买了点蘑菇 |
[16:47] | And I hid them on the truck, then you guys took the truck, | 我把它们藏在了卡车上 你们把车扣下了 |
[16:50] | and I freaked out. | 我吓坏了 |
[16:51] | Then Murphy convinced me to sneak in, | 茉菲说服我让我溜进来 |
[16:53] | and I just thought, okay, well, you know, | 我就想 好吧 你懂的 |
[16:55] | trespassing is a class B misdemeanor, | 擅自闯入是B级罪行 |
[16:56] | but possession of a controlled substance | 但持有管制物品 |
[16:58] | is a class one felony, so… | 却是一级重罪 所以 |
[17:00] | I thought I’d just play my odds. | 我就想赌一把 |
[17:02] | But we frisked you. We checked your bags. | 但我们给你搜身了 我们查过你的包 |
[17:04] | We didn’t see any mushrooms. | 没找到任何蘑菇 |
[17:06] | We ate them. | 被我们吃掉了 |
[17:08] | – Murphy and I. – You do realize | -茉菲和我 -你们知道 |
[17:09] | we could just arrest you for trespassing, though, right? | 我们还是能以非法闯入逮捕你们 对吧 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:14] | Didn’t your colleagues tell you about that? | 你同事没跟你说吗 |
[17:16] | If you arrest me, then you get two cases thrown out– | 如果你逮捕了我 你就能了结两宗案子 |
[17:19] | the Jeremy Davis murder and the Max Parish case– so… | 杰瑞米·戴维斯谋杀案和麦克斯·帕里什案子 所以 |
[17:27] | Gene, go get his stuff. | 吉恩 去拿他的东西 |
[17:53] | – Why are we stopping? – Hold on. | -为什么停下来了 -等等 |
[18:01] | I… I think I ran out of gas. | 好像没油了 |
[18:04] | – You ran out of gas? – Yes. | -你没油了 -对 |
[18:08] | I have to be at the women’s prison in, like, an hour. | 我得在一小时内赶到女子监狱 |
[18:13] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能让车没油了 |
[18:14] | How could I let this happen? | 我怎么能让车没油 |
[18:16] | – Well, I would… – Oh, my God! | -我会 -我的天 |
[18:20] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[18:21] | There was a gas station, like, a mile ago. | 一英里外有个加油站 |
[18:25] | Jess, you can’t also blame this on me. | 杰丝 这事你不能怪我 |
[18:28] | You’re the one who can see the gas gauge. | 能看的见油表的人是你 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the drugs! | 我很抱歉没有告诉你毒品的事 |
[18:38] | I was trying to be a good friend! | 我想做一个好朋友 |
[18:39] | No, you were not! | 不 你没有 |
[18:42] | Do you not get it, Murph?! | 你没懂吗 茉菲 |
[18:43] | We’re not good friends to each other! | 我们不是好朋友 |
[18:47] | We don’t know how to be! | 我们都不知道怎么做朋友 |
[18:49] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[18:50] | It means that this… this is not a friendship. | 意思是 这不是友谊 |
[18:54] | This is… | 这是 |
[18:56] | one giant, codependent mess. | 一团巨大的 互相依存的乱麻 |
[19:00] | So you and I are a mess now? | 所以咱俩是一团乱麻 |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:03] | Do you not understand the loop that we’re in, Murphy? | 你搞不懂我们之间的死循环吗 茉菲 |
[19:07] | If you don’t, let me explain it to you. | 如果你不懂 我来给你解释 |
[19:09] | You screw up, and then I do something even dumber to fix it, | 你把事情搞砸 而我去做更蠢的傻事去替你弥补 |
[19:12] | and then I blame you, and then you apologize. | 之后我责怪你 你道歉 |
[19:17] | That’s what we’ve been doing since we were 14. | 从十四岁起咱俩就是这样了 |
[19:23] | I mean, where are we? | 我们现在成什么了 |
[19:26] | We’re drug dealers, Murphy. | 我们是毒贩 茉菲 |
[19:29] | Drug… dealers. | 毒品 贩子 |
[19:32] | ‘Cause, obviously, | 因为 显然 |
[19:32] | that was the natural conclusion of all of this. | 这是自然得出的结论 |
[19:35] | We’re literally trapped. | 我们真的被困住了 |
[19:37] | I’m really sorry you’re trapped in a friendship with me. | 我真的很抱歉你被困在和我的友谊中 |
[19:40] | You’re trapped with me, too. | 你也被和我绑在了一起 |
[19:44] | I’m a bad friend. | 我是个烂朋友 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[19:49] | I got off on the fact | 我忘记了一个事实 |
[19:51] | that I was the only person that you would let help you. | 你只会允许我一个人向你伸出援手 |
[19:57] | It gave me this disgusting sense of purpose. | 这让我有了该死的使命感 |
[20:05] | Murphy, you do not need saving. | 茉菲 你不需要救赎 |
[20:08] | And you most certainly do not need me taking care of you. | 很显然你也不需要我的照顾 |
[20:14] | But the scary thing is, is I don’t… | 但是可怕的是 我没法 |
[20:16] | I don’t really underst… | 我完全没法想象 |
[20:19] | I don’t understand who we are with… without that, so… | 我们没有这层关系该如何自处 所以 |
[20:25] | So? | 所以 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna go get the gas. | 我去弄汽油 |
[20:37] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[20:41] | What’s a hypotenuse? | 斜边是什么 |
[20:43] | Why do I have to know what a hypotenuse is? | 我为什么一定要知道斜边是什么 |
[20:46] | Like, when in my life will anyone be like, | 好像现实生活中真的会有人说 |
[20:47] | “Hey, what’s a hypotenuse?” | “你好 请问斜边是什么” |
[20:51] | Hello? Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[20:54] | What’s up? You’re acting so weird today. | 怎么了 你今天好奇怪 |
[20:57] | Sorry. It’s my dad. | 对不起 是因为我的爸爸 |
[20:59] | Well, not my dad. | 也不是我爸爸 |
[21:01] | This girl he dated. | 是跟他约过会的那个女生 |
[21:03] | The blind one? | 那个盲人么 |
[21:04] | Yeah. She said all this stuff about him that just… | 嗯 她说起我关于爸爸的事情都 |
[21:08] | It was bad. | 都很糟糕 |
[21:10] | Well, she sucks, then. | 那 她就不是个好人 |
[21:14] | ‘Kay, like, I know your dad is strict or whatever. | 好吧 我知道你的爸爸很严厉 |
[21:18] | I mean, he still hasn’t given you back your phone. | 比如 他还没把你的手机还给你 |
[21:20] | But, like… | 但是 |
[21:22] | he’s sort of a catch. | 他挺吸引眼球的 |
[21:23] | Shut up. | 你胡说 |
[21:24] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[21:26] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[21:28] | He’s pretty cute. | 还很可爱 |
[21:29] | Gross, Amber! | 太恶心了 安波 |
[21:44] | What is taking him so long? | 他怎么去了这么久 |
[21:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:51] | Dean, talk to you real quick? | 迪恩 借一步说话 |
[21:56] | So, I went back for Felix’s stuff. | 我又回去检查了菲力克斯的东西 |
[21:58] | Look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[22:00] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[22:02] | It’s the Heart of Virtue, man. | 这是真诚之心 |
[22:04] | Adult words, please. | 说点听得懂的 |
[22:05] | It’s the symbol for the Klingon Empire. | 这是克林贡帝国的国徽 |
[22:07] | Remember that note that had the drop point for Nia’s connect? | 记得联络妮娅用的写着交易地点的字条么 |
[22:10] | It was written in Klingon. | 就是用克林贡语写的 |
[22:11] | Look at the Es in Felix’s statement. | 看看菲力克斯的报告里写的”E” |
[22:14] | It’s the exact same handwriting. | 是一样的笔迹 |
[22:18] | You think Felix did the drop? | 你认为是菲力克斯去送的货 |
[22:20] | That’s what I think, man. | 我是这么认为的 |
[22:21] | Madge delivers to prisons every Thursday. | 玛奇的送货员每周四会去监狱 |
[22:24] | The truck was impounded on a Thursday. | 那辆卡车正好也是周四被扣押的 |
[22:28] | They were on their way to do a drop when the truck was taken. | 他们在去送货的路上 卡车被扣押了 |
[22:32] | He had drugs on that truck, | 毒品正好就在卡车上 |
[22:33] | but it wasn’t shrooms. It was Nia’s heroin. | 那不是什么致幻蘑菇 是妮娅的海洛因 |
[22:35] | Yep. | 没错 |
[22:38] | Murphy is in on this. | 茉菲参与了 |
[22:40] | She’s in on all of it. | 她全程参与了 |
[22:41] | She’s been visiting Max in prison. | 她去监狱见过麦克斯了 |
[22:43] | She is the new way in. | 她就是那条新路子 |
[22:45] | Let’s get the security footage of her visits to Max. | 我们去看看她探视麦克斯的监控录像 |
[22:48] | We are gonna get her. | 我们要抓到她的把柄 |
[22:49] | Let’s get it. | 我们去吧 |
[22:52] | Ah, looks like they’re just talking. | 看起来他们只是在聊天 |
[22:53] | Shut up for a second. | 先别说话 |
[22:57] | Look. | 你看 |
[22:58] | Right there. She’s giving him something under the table. | 就是这里 她在桌子下面递东西给他 |
[23:08] | It’s in the cane. | 在盲杖里 |
[23:11] | It’s in the damn cane. | 在该死的盲杖里 |
[23:16] | Murphy Mason is done. | 茉菲·梅森完蛋了 |
[23:22] | Now, we can’t prove from this tape | 但是 光凭这卷录像带还不能证明 |
[23:23] | that what she’s slipping him is heroin. | 她偷偷交给他的是不是海洛因 |
[23:25] | No, we can’t. | 是的 我们不能 |
[23:27] | That’s why I’m gonna catch her doing it. | 所以我要抓她现行 |
[23:28] | When does Parish have visitation next? | 帕里什下一次探视时间是什么时候 |
[23:34] | Today. Well, tonight. | 今天 是今晚 |
[23:36] | But she just saw him yesterday, so… | 但她昨天刚见过他 |
[23:38] | it’ll probably be a few days before she comes again. | 所以她可能要过几天才会再来 |
[23:40] | No, it won’t. | 不会的 |
[23:41] | She can’t stay away from him. | 她离不开他 |
[23:44] | Meantime, keep Felix Bell here. | 同时 把菲力克斯·贝尔留在这 |
[23:46] | Can’t risk him warning her. | 不能冒险让他去提醒她 |
[23:48] | We can’t, man. | 不行 |
[23:49] | He’s been held for 24 hours. | 我们已经扣押他24小时了 |
[23:50] | We’re not even charging him with anything. | 我们甚至没有指控他任何罪名 |
[23:51] | I’m your superior. I’m telling you that we can. | 我是你的上级 我现在告诉你我们可以 |
[23:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:00] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[24:02] | I tried to fix this, but I just… | 我想要处理好这件事 但我… |
[24:06] | can’t. | 做不到 |
[24:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:08] | We got enough to last us through the week. | 我们拿到的足够我们撑一周了 |
[24:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[24:10] | You don’t have enough cash to replace everything that was stolen. | 你们没有足够的现金补齐所有被偷走的毒品 |
[24:14] | Nia’s gonna find out. | 妮娅会发现的 |
[24:15] | And she’s gonna find out soon. | 她很快就会发现的 |
[24:21] | Look, this was my stupid idea. | 这是我想出来的馊主意 |
[24:24] | So… | 所以 |
[24:25] | here’s what I need you to do. | 你们照我说的去做 |
[24:27] | Tell Nia I stole the drugs. | 告诉妮娅毒品是我偷的 |
[24:30] | I acted alone. It was me. | 是我一个人做的 |
[24:32] | No. | 不行 |
[24:34] | She’ll kill you. | 她会杀了你的 |
[24:35] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[24:36] | – She will kill you. – Trust me, she won’t. | -她会杀了你的 -相信我 她不会的 |
[24:41] | Nia’s my… | 妮娅是我 |
[24:45] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[24:48] | What? | 什么 |
[24:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:52] | Our mom died when I was little, | 我小的时候 我们妈妈过世了 |
[24:53] | so she sort of raised me. | 所以是她养大我的 |
[24:56] | And she doesn’t want anyone to know, | 她不想任何人知道 |
[24:58] | ’cause she doesn’t want ’em thinking | 因为她不想别人觉得 |
[24:59] | that she’d treat me any different. | 她会给我特别的待遇 |
[25:03] | Even though she does. | 虽然她有 |
[25:06] | But what is she gonna do to you? | 但是她会对你怎么样 |
[25:10] | She’ll never speak to me again. | 她永远都不会再理我 |
[25:12] | Something like that. | 类似这些吧 |
[25:15] | And you’re okay with that? | 这样你没关系吗 |
[25:16] | Why not, Murphy? | 为什么不行 茉菲 |
[25:18] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[25:19] | it’s kind of a relief. | 那算是一种解脱 |
[25:22] | I’ve been trapped in this world since I was a kid. | 从小我就困在这个世界上 |
[25:26] | I wanted some payback, | 我想要报复 |
[25:27] | but obviously I’m not gonna get it. | 但是显然我是得不到的 |
[25:28] | So maybe it’s time I just… | 所以我是时候… |
[25:31] | start over. | 重新开始了 |
[25:35] | Tell her. | 告诉她吧 |
[25:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:50] | Well, that’s good. | 这下好了 |
[25:52] | Yeah. Good. | 是的 很好 |
[25:53] | It’s great. | 好极了 |
[25:56] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[25:58] | Well, we have to go talk to Nia. | 我们得去找妮娅 |
[26:04] | Murphy, I’m not doing this anymore. | 茉菲 我不要再这么做了 |
[26:08] | I’m so done. | 我受够了 |
[26:11] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[26:12] | You know how to get to her on your own. | 你自己知道怎么找到她 |
[26:26] | Are you sure it was Darnell? | 你确定是达内尔吗 |
[26:28] | Yes. | 确定 |
[26:32] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[26:34] | He never could get over that girl. | 他永远也摆脱不了那姑娘 |
[26:38] | Go get him. | 去找他 |
[26:45] | I want to thank you for coming to me. | 我想感谢你来找我 |
[26:51] | I know you and Darnell are friends. | 我知道你和达内尔是朋友 |
[26:54] | Relationships are the death of this business. | 人际关系是这种生意的死穴 |
[26:57] | Right? | 对吗 |
[27:03] | You want some brownie? | 你想来点巧克力蛋糕吗 |
[27:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:07] | Room service is pretty good here. | 这里的客房服务非常棒 |
[27:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:13] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[27:16] | What? | 什么 |
[27:17] | You grow up in Chicago? | 你是在芝加哥长大的吗 |
[27:19] | Wheeling, actually. | 慧灵市 |
[27:21] | Oh, it’s nice there. | 那里不错 |
[27:23] | Oh, and I’m-a replenish | 我要在下次 |
[27:24] | what was stolen when my next shipment comes in. | 装船之前把被偷的货物补齐 |
[27:30] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[27:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:21] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[28:29] | Murphy, I think it’s time for you to head on home. | 茉菲 我想你该回家了 |
[28:34] | Yeah. Let me just grab my stuff. | 好 等我收拾一下东西 |
[28:43] | Here, let me, uh… | 这边 我来开门 |
[29:04] | Need to talk to him alone for a minute. | 我需要单独和他谈一会儿 |
[29:26] | I don’t want to see you up in this city again. | 我不想再在这座城市见到你了 |
[29:36] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[29:38] | Bring me the security footage that your little girlfriend got | 把你的小女友在引导希望拿到的安保录像 |
[29:41] | at Guiding Hope. | 带给我 |
[29:42] | I want to make sure Darnell acted alone. | 我要确保达内尔是独自行动的 |
[29:43] | And if he did? | 如果他确实是呢 |
[29:45] | You’re really just gonna let him get away with… | 你真的就这样放走他 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry, you think you can question me now? | 抱歉 你觉得你现在能够质疑我吗 |
[29:50] | Go get me the tapes. | 去给我拿来录像带 |
[30:07] | Call Max. | 打给麦克斯 |
[30:16] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[30:18] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[30:21] | I just need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[30:23] | Why? Is there another drop already? | 为什么 这么快就又要送了 |
[30:29] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[30:30] | I don’t know why, but… | 我不知道为什么 但是 |
[30:33] | I can’t believe you still have to do this. | 我不敢相信你还要做这些事 |
[30:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:39] | Visitation closes at 8:00. | 八点暂停来访 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:41] | Uh, I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快到那里 |
[30:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:57] | No. | 不 |
[31:22] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[31:25] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[31:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[31:30] | What you said to my dad… | 你对我爸爸说的话 |
[31:33] | …it wasn’t cool. | 不太好 |
[31:37] | I don’t what you… I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 我不你… 我不知道你说的是什么 |
[31:38] | Jules killed herself, | 朱尔丝是自杀的 |
[31:40] | and for you to call him a murderer | 就因为他没有去阻止她 |
[31:41] | – because he wasn’t there to stop her… – I love you, | -你就叫他杀人犯 -我爱你 |
[31:44] | Chloe, but we’re not having this conversation. | 克洛伊 但我们不要谈这些了 |
[31:47] | You owe him an apology. | 你欠他一个道歉 |
[31:48] | I don’t owe him anything. | 我不欠他任何东西 |
[31:52] | I am so sick of your dad’s lies. | 我厌倦了你爸爸的谎言 |
[31:59] | What did he lie about? | 他说了什么谎 |
[32:03] | Nothing. It doesn’t matter. | 没什么 不重要了 |
[32:04] | Cool. Treat me like a baby. | 好吧 把我当成小孩对待 |
[32:07] | Everyone else does. | 每个人都是这样 |
[32:07] | I’m not trying to treat you any different… | 我并没有区别对待你 |
[32:09] | Whatever! | 随你怎么说 |
[32:10] | I’m gonna go. Coming here was stupid. | 我要走了 来这里真蠢 |
[32:15] | I’m gonna leave. | 我也要走了 |
[32:15] | I can have my driver drop you off. | 我可以让我的司机带你一程 |
[32:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:19] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[32:19] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[32:49] | Get your stuff. | 准备好 |
[32:50] | We got to go to Guiding Hope right now. | 我们现在得去”引导希望” |
[32:52] | Uh, you know, you can just, uh, text me instead of showing up… | 你其实可以发短信的 而不是突然出现 |
[32:55] | I don’t have time for this. Nia needs me | 我没时间和你说这个 妮娅需要我 |
[32:56] | to confirm something on the security footage. | 去查那卷安保录像 |
[33:01] | I, uh, I don’t… | 不 |
[33:03] | I don’t have it. | 不在我这 |
[33:05] | What? | 什么 |
[33:06] | Felix was arrested on some bogus murder charge, | 菲力克斯被指控伪造谋杀而被捕了 |
[33:09] | and there was footage that proved he was at work, | 有录像证明他当时在工作 |
[33:12] | so I… I gave it to the cops. | 所以我 我就给警察了 |
[33:15] | And I deleted everything else to protect us, | 为了保护我们 我还删除了其他所有东西 |
[33:17] | in case they subpoenaed the rest. | 以防他们传唤剩下的人 |
[33:20] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:21] | One of Nia’s guys was arrested. | 妮娅的人被抓了 |
[33:23] | I was doing what I thought… | 我只是在做 |
[33:24] | Would make Jess happy. | 会让杰丝开心的事 |
[33:28] | I really thought I was doing the right thing. | 我真的认为我是在做正确的事 |
[33:31] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你不是 |
[33:34] | And have fun explaining that to Nia. | 好好去和妮娅解释吧 |
[33:45] | This is Monroe. Next stop Jackson. | 门罗已到站 下一站杰克森 |
[33:48] | What stop did he say this was? | 他说这是哪一站 |
[33:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:01] | do you know how many more stops to Monroe? | 请问你知道还有多少站到门罗吗 |
[34:04] | Uh, that was Monroe back there. | 刚刚那一站就是门罗 |
[34:07] | Wh-What? | 什 什么 |
[34:09] | No! I have to get off. | 不 我要下车 |
[34:11] | Wait, this train needs to stop! | 等等 这趟列车得停下 |
[34:12] | – It’s okay. – No, no, no. | -没关系的 -不不 |
[34:14] | I just– I know– I just– | 我就是 我知道 |
[34:16] | I know my steps from there. | 我知道我的路程 |
[34:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay, honey. Just breathe. Just breathe. | 没关系的 亲爱的 冷静呼吸 |
[34:33] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[34:55] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[34:58] | Leaving… Chicago. Like, | 离开芝加哥 |
[35:01] | for good. | 不回来了 |
[35:04] | I need to start over. | 我需要重新开始 |
[35:06] | I was packing, | 我在收拾行李 |
[35:07] | and I-I found this, your jacket, and I-I came to bring it back to you. | 我发现了你的外套 所以我过来是还给你的 |
[35:11] | Then I realized… | 然后我想到 |
[35:17] | Do you want to come with me? | 你想和我一起走吗 |
[35:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[35:33] | Give me five minutes, okay? | 给我五分钟 好吗 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:54] | I, uh… | 我 |
[35:57] | I don’t know. Am I ever okay? | 我不知道 我有好过吗 |
[36:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:04] | Jess and I, um, I guess… | 我和杰丝 |
[36:12] | It’s just really bad. | 就是很糟 |
[36:14] | And I keep pretending that Felix is okay, but… | 我一直假装菲力克斯没事 但 |
[36:20] | I don’t even know. | 我甚至都不知道 |
[36:23] | Look, you know you can just visit me if you want to talk. | 其实 如果你想倾诉你可以直接来找我 |
[36:27] | Right? I mean, come on. | 好吗 我是说 拜托 |
[36:29] | Did they really send you here two days in a row? | 他们总没让你连续两天都来这吧 |
[36:33] | No. | 没 |
[36:35] | Well, I’m actually out, so… | 我实际上算是出局了 所以 |
[36:39] | Glad you missed me so much. | 很高兴你还这么想我 |
[36:42] | So, is that the only reason you want to see me, too? | 所以你想见我就只有这一件事吗 |
[36:45] | No. | 不是 |
[36:57] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[37:06] | – All right, whoa, whoa, Dean, this isn’t her. This… – Shut up. | -好吧 等等 迪恩 这不是她 -闭嘴 |
[37:16] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[37:22] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:23] | The drugs. Where are they? | 我是说毒品 在哪里 |
[37:27] | They both need to be searched now. | 他们俩都需要搜身 |
[37:30] | Come on. | 走 |
[37:57] | She’s clean. | 她身上没有 |
[37:58] | So is he. | 他也是 |
[38:00] | What? Are you sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[38:01] | Positive. I got to take him back. | 肯定 我得带他回去 |
[38:04] | Just take him to solitary confinement, | 带他去单独监禁室就好 |
[38:06] | we’re gonna comb his cell. | 我们要搜查他的牢房 |
[38:19] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[38:44] | Chloe, it’s Murphy. I think we accidentally switched canes. | 克洛伊 我是茉菲 我们可能不小心拿错了手杖 |
[38:50] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到信息请尽快回我电话 |
[38:51] | What’s happening here is 100% illegal, | 你现在做的事完全违法 |
[38:54] | and I think the newspapers and the press | 媒体记者大概 |
[38:56] | are gonna be pretty interested in it, okay? | 会非常感兴趣吧 |
[38:57] | And furthermore, I will be | 还有 我会 |
[38:59] | pursuing action in criminal court | 在刑事法庭采取行动 |
[39:00] | as well as pressing charges in civil court | 也会在民事法庭提出控告 |
[39:03] | for how your libelous actions may have impugned my reputation | 罪名是你们的诽谤行为可能会损坏 |
[39:06] | as an upstanding member of my community, and may I also say… | 我作为社区正直一员的名声 我可能还会说 |
[39:09] | You can go! | 你可以走了 |
[39:11] | You’re done. You’re good. You’re r… | 结束了 没事了 你 |
[39:13] | What? | 什么 |
[39:15] | You are released. | 你被释放了 |
[39:17] | Fly, little bird. | 飞吧 小鸟 |
[39:24] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是这么觉得的 |
[39:36] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. I’m nervous. | 不敢相信我们要一起离开 我很紧张 |
[39:38] | Okay, well… | 怎么说呢 |
[39:42] | I think we should, I think we should just do it. | 我觉得我们该 我觉得我们就该这么做 |
[39:44] | – Yeah? – You ready? | -是吗 -你准备好了吗 |
[39:49] | Hell yeah. | 对 |
[39:51] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[39:52] | – Three, two… – No! Wait! | -三 二 -不 等等 |
[39:54] | I don’t have my phone yet! Hold on. | 我还没拿出我的手机 等等 |
[39:56] | Okay, wait. | 等等 |
[39:56] | Three, two, one. Go. | 三 二 一 丢 |
[39:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[40:01] | – Did I hit somebody? – No, you’re good. | -我有砸到人吗 -没 没有 |
[40:02] | – Just keep driv– Just keep… – Okay. Sorry! | -只管继续开 只管继续 -好 抱歉 |
[40:08] | So you found nothing? | 所以你什么也没找到 |
[40:10] | I thought Murphy was the supplier. | 我还以为茉菲是供货商 |
[40:12] | She is. I know she is. | 她是 我知道她就是 |
[40:14] | Maybe it was just a visit this time. | 也许这次只是探视 |
[40:16] | No, I saw their faces. They knew they were busted. | 不 我看见了他们的表情 他们以为被抓了 |
[40:19] | I don’t understand what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[40:22] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[40:25] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[40:27] | Chloe, you here? | 克洛伊 你在吗 |
[40:29] | Chl-Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[40:50] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:57] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[41:01] | She had a panic attack? | 她惊恐发作 |
[41:03] | I’m not a doctor, but that’s what it seemed like. | 我不是医生 但好像就是这个病 |
[41:06] | Poor thing. | 可怜的孩子 |
[41:07] | – Thank you again. – Yeah. | -再次表示感谢 -不客气 |
[41:10] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[41:13] | Chloe, you can’t take the train. | 克洛伊 你不能坐地铁 |
[41:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:18] | Where-where were you going? | 你去哪 |
[41:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:23] | What happened to your cane? I just got you a new one. | 你的手杖怎么了 我刚给你买了个新的 |
[41:27] | Honey, where were you? | 亲爱的 你去了哪 |
[41:31] | Don’t get mad, but I went to see Murphy. | 别生气 但我去见了茉菲 |
[41:34] | And I think we must’ve switched canes. | 我想我们肯定拿错了手杖 |
[41:38] | I-I know I should have gone back once I realized it, | 我知道如果我知道了我该回去拿回来 |
[41:41] | but I wanted to get away from her. | 但我想远离她 |
[41:44] | I wanted to get away from everything. | 我想远离一切 |