时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Max, it’s me. Um… | 麦克斯 是我 |
[00:03] | I’m, uh… sort of losing it a little bit. | 我 我现在有点慌张 |
[00:07] | I think I switched canes with Chloe. | 我觉得我的拐杖和克洛伊调换了 |
[00:10] | I think I switched canes with her, | 我觉得我的拐杖和她调换了 |
[00:12] | and, um, I’ve called her a million times. | 我已经给她打了一百万个电话 |
[00:15] | Been waiting outside her house for an hour; | 在她家门外等了一小时了 |
[00:16] | I don’t really know what else to do, | 我不知道还能怎么办了 |
[00:17] | so you need to answer your phone. | 所以你赶紧接我的电话 |
[00:20] | You need to call me back, please. | 你得给我回电 拜托 |
[00:21] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[00:25] | Pick up the phone! | 快接电话 |
[00:48] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[00:51] | Come on, talk to me. | 拜托 和我说话啊 |
[00:58] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[01:35] | And you’re sure that sample of heroin is enough to trace it? | 你确定这些海洛因样本足以追踪源头了吗 |
[01:38] | More than enough. | 早就足够了 |
[01:39] | And I put the rest back in like you asked. | 我把其余的按照你的要求放回去了 |
[01:41] | Great. Any luck with the prints? | 很好 查到指纹了吗 |
[01:44] | No. There’s four sets on there, so nothing conclusive. | 没有 上面有四组 没什么有用的 |
[01:47] | Well, I kind of figured. | 我猜到了 |
[01:49] | Let’s just trace the drugs. | 只差毒品吧 |
[01:50] | – Give me a couple hours. – Of course. Thanks, Jen. | -给我几个小时 -没问题 谢了 珍 |
[01:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:53] | So you’re gonna give the cane back to Mason. | 你要把这些还给梅森 |
[01:55] | – I don’t understand. – Look, you heard her. | -我不明白 -你也听到了 |
[01:57] | Fingerprints alone aren’t gonna be enough to convict. | 单凭指纹不够定罪 |
[01:59] | But if we can identify the drugs inside as Nia’s | 但如果你能鉴定出里面的毒品时妮娅的 |
[02:01] | and catch Murphy making the transfer again, | 并再次抓到茉菲运毒 |
[02:03] | then we can take them both down at the same time. | 我们就能同时抓到她们俩 |
[02:05] | But she’s not gonna it again… | 但如果她觉得你盯上她了 |
[02:06] | If she thinks you’re on to her. | 她就不会再出手了 |
[02:08] | – Genius alert. – Yeah. | -天才警告 -是啊 |
[02:09] | This guy right here. | 这边那家伙 |
[02:11] | Wait. Won’t Mason be a little suspicious | 等等 梅森看到你把 |
[02:13] | if you hand her back the cane with all the drugs intact? | 装有毒品的拐杖完好地还给她不会起疑吗 |
[02:15] | Yeah. She would. | 她会的 |
[02:18] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:27] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[02:28] | Murphy, it’s Chloe. | 茉菲 我是克洛伊 |
[02:34] | Hi, Chloe. | 你好 克洛伊 |
[02:35] | I have your cane. Here. | 我拿了你的拐杖 给 |
[02:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么过来的 |
[02:45] | An Uber. My dad’s still at work. | 叫车 我爸爸还在工作 |
[02:48] | It’s really late. Do you want– do you want to come in? | 很晚了 你想…你想进来吗 |
[02:50] | My car’s waiting outside. I got to go. | 我的车在门外等着 我要走了 |
[02:53] | Let me just get your stuff. | 我去拿你的拐杖 |
[02:54] | It’s okay. I’ve got my old one. | 没关系 我还有一根旧的 |
[02:57] | I like it better anyway. | 反正我也更喜欢那根 |
[03:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:14] | – Thank you for that. – Yeah. | -谢谢你帮我 -嗯 |
[03:18] | You want to, uh, go get some ice cream? | 你想去吃点冰淇淋吗 |
[03:20] | I could find a place that’s open. | 我可以找一家还开着的店 |
[03:21] | I just want to go to bed. | 我只想上床睡觉 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:27] | Call Max. | 打给麦克斯 |
[03:30] | Hey again. It’s me. | 你好 还是我 |
[03:34] | Chloe brought me back the cane. | 克洛伊把拐杖还给我了 |
[03:35] | So we’re good. | 所以没事了 |
[03:37] | I can’t believe it, but we’re actually good. | 真不敢相信 但我们没事了 |
[04:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:13] | I know it’s kind of weird for me to, um, | 我知道这么晚给你打电话 |
[04:15] | call you so late. | 有点奇怪 |
[04:16] | I just couldn’t be alone. | 我只是不想一个人 |
[04:21] | Do you want a beer? | 你要来瓶啤酒吗 |
[04:22] | Uh, sure. Yeah. | 好 |
[04:25] | Okay. Come in. | 好 进来吧 |
[04:32] | Call from Pam. | 帕姆的电话 |
[04:35] | God, I’m sorry, this is work. | 天 抱歉 工作上的事 |
[04:36] | Just give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[04:39] | Pam? What’s going on? | 帕姆 怎么了 |
[04:43] | Wait, wait. Right now? | 等等 现在吗 |
[04:47] | It’s almost 11:00. | 都快11点了 |
[04:51] | Yeah, okay. No, I’m-I’m on my way. | 好 不 我马上来 |
[04:58] | This is terribly rude, but I have to go. | 虽然这真的很失礼 但我要走了 |
[05:01] | Yeah. I heard. | 嗯 我听到了 |
[05:07] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[05:08] | Yeah. It’s Pam. She just needs me for something. | 嗯 是帕姆 她有点事要找我 |
[05:13] | Can I call you later? | 我能等一下打给你吗 |
[05:15] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然了 |
[05:26] | Hey, I just got the call. Who else is coming? | 我刚接到电话 还有谁要来 |
[05:29] | DEA, IRS, the whole shebang. | 缉毒局 国税局 所有人 |
[05:31] | I’m pumped. You pumped? | 我很兴奋 你兴奋吗 |
[05:32] | It’s not every day that the Feds call you in | 也不是每天都有联调局召你 |
[05:34] | for an emergency meeting about our case. | 对我们的案子开展紧急会议的 |
[05:36] | Oh, it sounds like they got something big on Nia, | 听起来他们在妮娅身上抓到了大料 |
[05:37] | but so do I. | 但我也是 |
[05:40] | Leggo! | 走吧 |
[05:41] | Hey, meeting doesn’t start for another 45. | 会议还有45分钟才开始 |
[05:42] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[05:49] | Dean, how old are you? | 迪恩 你几岁了 |
[05:52] | Gonna go heat up a scone. | 我去加热一块司康 |
[05:54] | Thirty-seven? | 37岁 |
[05:55] | Higher? | 低了 |
[05:57] | Lower? Dean? | 还是高了 迪恩 |
[06:03] | Hey, Chief. | 局长 |
[06:05] | Forensics just came back on that cane of yours. | 鉴证科刚拿回了你那根拐杖的结果 |
[06:07] | Traces didn’t match Nia’s signature. | 毒品痕迹与妮娅的标志不符 |
[06:10] | There’s no way, that-that has to be a mistake. | 不可能 那肯定是弄错了 |
[06:12] | I don’t think you should join the meeting, okay? | 我觉得你不应该参与会议 |
[06:13] | Gene can handle this. | 吉恩可以处理 |
[06:15] | Gene? Chief, this is my case. | 吉恩 局长 这是我的案子 |
[06:17] | Which you’ve blown at every turn. | 你每次都能搞砸 |
[06:19] | I don’t want you at the meeting. | 我不希望你参加会议 |
[06:23] | As everyone here is aware, | 大家可能都知道 |
[06:25] | Nia Bailey was charged last year with racketeering, | 妮娅·贝利去年被控诈骗罪 |
[06:27] | but the charges didn’t stick. | 但后来指控撤销了 |
[06:29] | However, after the shooting at Sunrise Cleaners, | 但是在日出洗衣店的枪击案后 |
[06:31] | our team at IRS-CI obtained Ms. Bailey’s private ledger | 我们国税局的小队发现了贝利小姐的私人账簿 |
[06:36] | and determined evidence of illicit cash dispersals. | 以及非法现金转移的证据 |
[06:39] | This gave us probable cause to tap her phone lines, | 这让我们有正当理由窃听她的电话 |
[06:41] | which led us to why we are all here: | 所以我们有了这些情报 |
[06:44] | Ms. Bailey’s yearly drop to the Ocanas cartel. | 贝利小姐每年都会去一趟奥卡纳贩毒团伙 |
[06:47] | Taking place at 5:00 a.M., two days from now. | 她将于两天后的凌晨五点进行交易 |
[06:49] | If I may, I’ve also found some evidence of smuggling… | 不好意思 我还找到了一些运毒的证据 |
[06:51] | Officer Riley… that’s enough. | 赖利警官 够了 |
[06:54] | But I-I do have… | 但我还有… |
[06:55] | Dean. Leave now. | 迪恩 请出去 |
[07:02] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. I’ll take him off the case. | 很抱歉 我会把他撤出这个案子 |
[07:08] | – Please continue. – All right, on to logistics… | -请继续 -好 至于安排… |
[07:13] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[07:15] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[07:17] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么要走 |
[07:18] | What? | 什么 |
[07:19] | I basically asked you | 我当时就像个疯子 |
[07:20] | to run away with me, like an absolute psychopath… | 基本就是让你跟我一起私奔了 |
[07:22] | and you just said yes immediately. | 而你立刻答应了 |
[07:26] | I just wonder why. | 我只是想知道为什么 |
[07:28] | Uh, ’cause you make me happy. | 因为你让我快乐 |
[07:31] | That’s very sweet. | 谢谢你 |
[07:31] | I guess there was just nothing left for me in Chicago anymore. | 我猜芝加哥已经没有供我留恋的东西了 |
[07:37] | Okay, your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[07:38] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么要走 |
[07:41] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 你知道吗 这不重要 |
[07:44] | Think all that matters right now is this. | 现在的一切才是最重要的 |
[07:46] | Just you and me. Yeah. | 只有你和我 没错 |
[07:48] | I haven’t felt this good in I don’t know how long. | 我已经很久没有感觉这么棒了 |
[07:51] | Forever? | 从来没有吧 |
[07:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:08] | That’s it? That’s all she said? | 就这 她就说了这些吗 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:12] | Why didn’t I get a letter? | 为什么没给我信 |
[08:13] | That’s what you’re worried about right now? | 这是你现在关注的重点吗 |
[08:14] | Just saying, it’s a lot a letter. | 只是说说 一封信而已 |
[08:16] | You can just use a regular pen. | 用普通笔写也行 |
[08:18] | Hello, Benjamin. Can I get my blackmail money? | 本杰明 我的勒索金准备好了吗 |
[08:21] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[08:25] | Heard you’re just totally ignoring my sister now. | 听说你现在根本不理我姐姐了 |
[08:28] | Not cool, man. | 不地道 |
[08:30] | What’s not cool is the fact that I can’t hang out | 我不能和我喜欢的女孩子一起 |
[08:31] | with a girl I really like, | 仅因为她弟弟 |
[08:33] | because I’m being blackmailed by her brother. | 勒索我 才叫不地道 |
[08:35] | Here you go. | 给 |
[08:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | You know, if it’s easier, we could cut out the middleman, | 要是想方便点 我们可以去掉中间商 |
[08:39] | and you could just let me have the dog drugs. | 你可以直接把狗药给我 |
[08:41] | – They were po-tent. – I’m not giving you drugs. | -那种很烈 -我不会给你毒品 |
[08:43] | What do you think I’m gonna buy with this money? | 你以为我想用这些钱买什么 |
[08:45] | I don’t want to know! | 我不想知道 |
[08:46] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:51] | That went well. | 真是顺利啊 |
[08:52] | I can handle Benjamin. | 我可以搞定本杰明 |
[08:55] | What are we gonna do about Jess? | 杰丝怎么办 |
[08:57] | She’s not gonna come back anyway, | 只要我们为妮娅干活 |
[08:58] | as long as we’re working with Nia. | 她肯定不会回来的 |
[09:00] | – Yeah. – I hate Nia, Felix. | -是啊 -我恨妮娅 菲力克斯 |
[09:01] | I hate her for forcing us into this. | 我恨她逼我们干这种事 |
[09:04] | And I hate her for taking Jess away. | 我恨她夺走了杰丝 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:17] | Wait, Darnell was working | 等等 达内尔本来在 |
[09:18] | with that Josiah dude to take Nia down. | 跟一个叫约西亚的人合作扳倒妮娅 |
[09:20] | He was gonna funnel Josiah all of Nia’s drugs, | 他本来打算把妮娅的毒品都给约西亚 |
[09:23] | and then Josiah was gonna take her out. | 然后约西亚就会取代她 |
[09:26] | Well, Darnell’s not here anymore. | 现在达内尔已经不在了 |
[09:28] | We’re still here. | 我们还在 |
[09:29] | We can finish it. | 我们可以了结 |
[09:31] | Finish it? Who are you? | 了结 你谁啊 |
[09:33] | Once Nia gets her shipment, | 等妮娅拿到她的货 |
[09:35] | we can do the same thing for Josiah | 我们可以帮约西亚做 |
[09:36] | that Darnell was gonna do. | 达内尔想做的事 |
[09:38] | Then Nia goes down and Jess comes back. | 然后妮娅就会倒台 杰丝就会回来 |
[09:40] | No! Murphy. | 不 茉菲 |
[09:41] | – It’s too dangerous. – Felix, we have to do something. | -太危险了 -菲力克斯 我们得做些什么 |
[09:44] | We’re never gonna get out of this. | 我们没法脱身的 |
[09:45] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可能 |
[09:47] | Look what happened to Tyson. And to Max | 看看泰森的下场 还有麦克斯 |
[09:49] | and to Darnell. | 还有达内尔 |
[09:53] | We have to do something drastic. | 我们要干点大事 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[10:04] | Come on, Pretzel. | 走吧 卷饼 |
[10:08] | Okay, Darnell said this was Josiah’s front. | 达内尔说这里是约西亚的门面 |
[10:11] | Brilliant. All cash, most of the revenue in quarters. | 真天才 全是现金 收入按季分配 |
[10:15] | Rotating door of employees, small paychecks. | 流水的店员 还都是小额交易 |
[10:18] | This is a much better front | 这个门面 |
[10:19] | – than a guide dog school. – Shut up, Felix. | -比导盲犬学校好多了 -闭嘴 菲力克斯 |
[10:22] | – Is there anyone we can talk to? – Yeah, right in front of us. | -我们面前有人能问问吗 -面前就有 |
[10:26] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[10:27] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:28] | We’re looking for Josiah. | 我们找约西亚 |
[10:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:31] | What? The owner? | 什么 店主 |
[10:35] | Is there a manager we could speak to? | 这里有没有经理什么的 |
[10:37] | It’s 9:00 a.M. At an arcade. | 这里是游戏厅 早上九点 |
[10:38] | – I’m the only one here. – Yeah. | -只有我一个人 -好吧 |
[10:39] | Thank you for your time. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[10:42] | I think we’re good. | 应该没事了 |
[10:42] | “Thank you for your time”? | “不好意思打扰了” |
[10:44] | What do you want me to do, put a gun to his head? | 你想让我怎样 用枪抵着他的脑袋吗 |
[10:46] | Listen, just relax. Let’s hang tight | 听着 放轻松 我们先玩着 |
[10:48] | and wait for someone who can lead us to Josiah. | 等能带我们找到约西亚的人来 |
[10:50] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[10:52] | It’s not the worst place to be stuck. | 被困在这样的地方还不错 |
[10:55] | I got my eyes on a little baby over there. | 那边有个小东西吸引上我了 |
[10:58] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[10:59] | Getting quarters. | 换些硬币啊 |
[11:00] | Gonna make a few leaderboards. | 要站上几个高分排行榜了 |
[11:02] | Maybe that’ll get Josiah’s attention. | 也许这样能引起约西亚的注意 |
[11:04] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[11:06] | Felix. | 菲力克斯 |
[11:08] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:11] | Sir, it’s about last night. I-I felt as though | 长官 昨晚的会 我觉得我仍然 |
[11:13] | I had something to contribute in there. | 有些对会议有用的东西 |
[11:15] | I have Murphy Mason’s cane filled with heroin | 我发现茉菲·梅森的手杖里装满了海洛因 |
[11:17] | that she was intending to smuggle into a prison for Nia. | 她计划要替妮娅偷运进监狱的 |
[11:20] | Look, for the last time, the trace signature of the drugs | 我最后说一遍 毒品的追溯特征 |
[11:22] | didn’t match Nia Bailey’s product. | 与妮娅·贝利的货不一致 |
[11:24] | It’s from some ring in Michigan. | 这是密歇根什么团伙的 |
[11:25] | Okay, so maybe Nia is buying from a different supplier. | 也许妮娅在从不同的供货商买货呢 |
[11:27] | Even if the cane was admissible, which it’s not, | 手杖无法做证据采信 即便可以 |
[11:29] | it would only prove that she’s moving product to her boyfriend. | 只能证明她在为她的男朋友送货进去 |
[11:32] | And I don’t think we want to be in a position | 我想我们不想让 |
[11:35] | where Ms. Mason has to testify under oath. | 梅森女士去宣誓作证吧 |
[11:38] | I hear you… | 我都明白… |
[11:39] | Dean… you promised me Nia. | 迪恩… 你保证会干掉妮娅 |
[11:44] | You weren’t even the one that brought her in. | 而她都不是你抓进来的 |
[11:45] | The IRS did. | 是税务局 |
[11:46] | And to be honest, I’m finding it really hard | 说实话 我都很难说服自己 |
[11:49] | to justify keeping you on. | 让你继续跟下去 |
[11:51] | Sir, if I know anything about Nia Bailey, | 如果说我对妮娅·贝利有所了解的话 |
[11:53] | it is that this raid may not even pan out. | 那我告诉你 这行动可能都不一定成功 |
[11:55] | She always seems to know that we are coming. | 她好像总是知道我们要行动了 |
[11:57] | I’m just trying to offer another way | 我是想提供抓住她的 |
[11:58] | that we can get to her… | 另外一种途径… |
[12:01] | Not now, please. | 等会 |
[12:02] | There’s a woman on the phone from Chloe’s school. | 克洛伊学校里有个女的打来的 |
[12:03] | She said it’s an emergency. | 她说有急事 |
[12:05] | Sir, if you can just give me one minute, I… | 长官 你就再给我一分钟 我… |
[12:15] | That’s enough for 15. | 这钱够买15粒了 |
[12:26] | – Later. – Yeah. | -回头见 -嗯 |
[12:39] | Nailed it. | 搞定喽 |
[12:41] | Is there anyone here yet? | 有人来了吗 |
[12:42] | No, but I’m really crushing this right now. | 没有 可我眼下玩得可牛了 |
[12:44] | Can you please find out if there’s someone else we can talk to? | 你能去看看我们能不能找个别的人谈谈吗 |
[12:45] | I told you, there’s literally no one else here. | 我告诉你了 这里真的没别人 |
[12:51] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[12:52] | – I don’t know. – Who is it? | -我不认识 -是谁啊 |
[12:53] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[12:54] | Name’s Trey. | 我叫特雷 |
[12:59] | You guys know Darnell, right? | 你们认识达内尔 对吧 |
[13:02] | Yeah, we know him. | 对 我们认识他 |
[13:02] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[13:04] | We need to talk to Josiah. | 我们要找约西亚 |
[13:05] | Look, I know you guys work for Nia. | 我知道你们给妮娅做事 |
[13:08] | Y’all can’t be here. | 你们不能来这 |
[13:09] | Who… works for Nia? | 谁… 为妮娅做事啊 |
[13:14] | We do. | 我们 |
[13:16] | Then lock the doors. | 那把门锁上吧 |
[13:20] | You two, come with me. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[13:24] | – Forward? – Yep, forward. | -往前吗 -对 往前 |
[13:34] | We’re friends of Darnell. | 我们是达内尔的朋友 |
[13:36] | Nia found out he was stealing from her, | 妮娅发现了他从她那里偷货 |
[13:39] | – so he had to leave town. – What do you want? | -所以他得跑路了 -你们想要干什么 |
[13:42] | Well, since he’s gone, | 既然他不在了 |
[13:43] | we thought we could do what he was doing for you. | 我们想我们可以做他为你做的事 |
[13:45] | How do I know you weren’t sent here by Nia? The cops? | 我怎么知道你们不是妮娅或者警察派来的 |
[13:48] | You could be wearing a wire, for all I know. | 搞不好你们戴着录音装置呢 |
[13:51] | I’m not wearing a wire. | 我没戴 |
[13:52] | Swear to God we’re not wearing a wire. | 我发誓我们没戴录音装置 |
[13:54] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[13:56] | Arms out. | 手臂伸开 |
[13:58] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[14:00] | He’s good. I’ll check her now. | 他没问题 我现在搜她 |
[14:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:02] | Trey. | 特雷 |
[14:03] | I want… | 我想… |
[14:06] | …you… | 要你… |
[14:08] | to take off your clothes. | 把你的衣服脱了 |
[14:11] | Uh, h-ha-hang on. | 等一下 |
[14:58] | See? No wire. | 看见了 没有 |
[15:00] | All of your clothes. | 所有的衣服 |
[15:33] | You can get dressed now. | 你可以把衣服穿上了 |
[15:46] | Your shirt’s in front of you. | 上衣就在你前面 |
[15:48] | It’s right in front. | 就在前面 |
[15:58] | If we funnel you the product, | 如果我们把货给你 |
[15:59] | how long till you take Nia down? | 多久你能把妮娅扳倒 |
[16:01] | If it was just the 11 bricks, like what Trey stole from you, | 如果就像特雷从你们那偷的11砖 |
[16:04] | then it’d be years to take her down. | 那扳倒她要好多年呢 |
[16:06] | That was just what she had at the time, but we’re her | 当时她就有那么多而已 但我们是她的 |
[16:08] | stash house, so I know she’s getting another shipment. | 藏货点 我知道她要再进一批货了 |
[16:12] | You think you’re her only stash house? | 你以为她就只有你们这一处藏货点吗 |
[16:14] | She likes all her people to think that they’re | 她喜欢让她所有的手下都认为 |
[16:17] | invaluable to her. | 他们对她很珍贵 |
[16:18] | But she has places all over the city, | 但她在城里各处都有地方 |
[16:20] | and she doesn’t keep more than 20 bricks in any one of them. | 她在任何一处只放不超过20砖 |
[16:23] | If you knew it was gonna take that long, | 如果你知道要花上那么久 |
[16:24] | why did you make that deal with Darnell? | 你为什么还要和达内尔达成交易 |
[16:26] | Because I knew that | 因为我知道 |
[16:27] | nothing would piss her off more | 她最痛恨的就是 |
[16:29] | than to have her little brother steal her product | 她的小弟从她那里偷货 |
[16:32] | and bring it to me. | 交给我了 |
[16:34] | But if you really want to take Nia down for good, | 但如果你们真想把妮娅彻底扳倒 |
[16:37] | you don’t have enough product. | 你们的货不够多 |
[16:40] | That’s all. | 就这样吧 |
[16:42] | Trey. | 特雷 |
[16:43] | I got it. This way. Come on, man. | 我来吧 这边 走吧 |
[16:46] | Move. | 快点 |
[16:50] | Hey, I’m really sorry about that. | 听着 刚刚的事我真的很抱歉 |
[16:52] | – It wasn’t cool. – It’s fine. | -那很糟糕 -没事的 |
[16:54] | It isn’t. | 有事 |
[16:56] | Okay, well, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[17:02] | We’ve sent you several notices. | 我们给你发过好几次通知了 |
[17:04] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry about that. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[17:07] | But I’m a single father and a cop, | 但我是个当警察的单身爸爸 |
[17:10] | so things can get a little hectic. | 所以事情会有点忙乱 |
[17:13] | Chloe’s mother was the organized one. | 以前克洛伊的母亲才是家里有条不紊的人 |
[17:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:17] | And believe me, I hate to do this, | 而且相信我 我很讨厌这么做 |
[17:19] | but due to the fact | 但鉴于您上次 |
[17:21] | that your last check bounced, | 开了一张空头支票 |
[17:26] | I have to insist that you pay tuition today, | 我只能要求您现在交清学费 |
[17:29] | or we have to remove Chloe from the school. | 否则我们只能让克洛伊退学了 |
[17:40] | Well, I… | 我 |
[17:43] | can’t pay you today. | 今天没法交清 |
[17:46] | But if you give me a couple of months, I will… | 但如果您能宽限几个月 我就能 |
[17:47] | Mr. Riley, I’m afraid I have to adhere to policy. | 赖利先生 恐怕我得按政策办事 |
[17:56] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[17:58] | – I’m taking you home. – What are you talking about? | -带你回家 -你在说什么 |
[18:00] | I don’t want you going to that school anymore. | 我不想让你再去那所学校上学了 |
[18:01] | But I like it. I have friends here. | 但我喜欢上学 我在学校有朋友 |
[18:03] | Okay, I don’t want to hear it. | 知道了 我不想听 |
[18:05] | But this isn’t fair. | 但这不公平 |
[18:06] | Life isn’t fair. Get in the car, please. | 生活就是不公平的 拜托了 上车吧 |
[18:08] | No! | 不 |
[18:09] | – What did you just say to me? – No! | -你刚说什么 -不 |
[18:11] | Not until you tell me why I can’t go here! | 除非你告诉我为什么不能来上学了 |
[18:14] | And why suddenly we don’t have money to pay for things! | 还有为什么我们突然就没钱买东西了 |
[18:17] | And why you dragged me out of bed | 还有为什么你要把我叫醒 |
[18:19] | to go lie to Murphy! | 然后向茉菲撒谎 |
[18:20] | – All right, just get in the car. – No! Dad! | -够了 上车吧 -不 爸爸 |
[18:24] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t do anything in there. | 很抱歉我刚刚没能做什么 |
[18:28] | – It’s fine. – I… | -没事的 -我 |
[18:30] | You apologized, like, a million times. | 你道歉过几百万次了 |
[18:32] | I’m glad, you know, we’re not working with that guy. | 幸好我们不是和那家伙共事 |
[18:34] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[18:37] | – You said that, too. – Look, we tried. | -你也说过了 -听着 我们努力过了 |
[18:38] | But maybe we just have to accept that | 但也许我们该接受 |
[18:40] | Jess isn’t coming back for a while. | 杰丝有一阵子不会回来了 |
[18:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:47] | Are you sure you don’t want me to come in | 你确定你不要我进门 |
[18:48] | and hang out with you? | 陪你待一会吗 |
[18:49] | I just need a minute, just to… | 等我一小会儿 我就 |
[18:52] | – you know. – Yeah. Okay. | -你懂的 -好的 |
[18:54] | Call me if you need anything. Okay? I’ll just be at work. | 有需要就打我电话 好吗 我上班去了 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:02] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[19:20] | Call Jess. | 呼叫杰丝 |
[19:21] | Calling Jess. | 正在呼叫杰丝 |
[19:24] | You’ve reached Jessica Damon’s phone. | 我是杰西卡·戴蒙 |
[19:25] | Leave me a message. | 请给我留言 |
[19:31] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[19:35] | I don’t know where you are, | 我不知道你在哪里 |
[19:36] | or if you even want to talk to me, like, ever again. | 或许你再也不想跟我说话了 |
[19:42] | But, um… | 但是 |
[19:49] | …I really miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
[19:58] | I love the names of places like this: | 我很喜欢这种地方的名字 |
[20:00] | Brick and Thyme. | 砖头和百里香 |
[20:02] | Like, those two things don’t even exist | 这俩东西甚至都不是 |
[20:03] | in the same category. | 同一类东西 |
[20:05] | Yeah, I can’t get over how cute this town is. | 是啊 我一直都记得这镇子有多可爱 |
[20:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:10] | Oh, hi. How can I help you? | 你好 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[20:12] | Do you have any available rooms? | 你有空房间吗 |
[20:14] | How many nights? | 住几晚 |
[20:15] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[20:18] | – Let’s start with two. – Oh, great. | -至少两晚吧 -糟糕 |
[20:20] | Looks like both our double bed rooms are booked, | 貌似所有的大床房都满了 |
[20:23] | but I have a queen available. | 但还有一间大床房空着 |
[20:24] | Will that work for you, ladies? | 这样行吗 女士们 |
[20:26] | Yeah, yeah, I think that’ll be just– | 好 我觉得没问题 |
[20:28] | that’ll be just fine. | 没问题 |
[20:29] | – Thank you. – Great. The Azalea Room. You’ll love it. | -谢谢 -好 杜鹃房 你会喜欢的 |
[20:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:38] | Call from Josh. | 约什来电 |
[20:49] | Hey. I’m so sorry I had to leave. | 很抱歉我得走了 |
[20:52] | I had to work, literally, all night. | 我真要上通宵的班 |
[20:54] | But I’ve finally gotten a break. | 但我终于有空歇一下了 |
[20:57] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[20:58] | I know it’s the middle of the day, | 我知道现在是中午 |
[21:00] | and you’re probably working, | 你可能还在上班 |
[21:01] | but do you want to meet up? | 但你想见面吗 |
[21:05] | Uh, yeah. I do. | 好啊 可以 |
[21:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:19] | I need some more money. | 我还需要更多钱 |
[22:22] | “Hello, Felix, how are you today? | “菲力克斯 你好吗 |
[22:25] | I really enjoy your pants that you’re wearing.” | 我很喜欢你今天穿的小裤裤” |
[22:26] | I’m not into your jokes, okay? | 我不喜欢你的笑话 好吗 |
[22:28] | Like, they’re not, they’re not funny. | 它们一点都不好笑 |
[22:31] | At all. I need you to give me some money. | 一点也不 我要你给我点钱 |
[22:33] | I gave you some this morning. | 我今早给过你了 |
[22:35] | Yeah, well, look, I spent it. | 是啊 我花光了 |
[22:37] | I don’t have any extra cash right now, | 我现在没多余现金了 |
[22:38] | so, just gonna have to wait. | 所以只能等了 |
[22:41] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[22:44] | Can I just make a phone call real quick? | 我能很快打个电话吗 |
[22:47] | 91… 9-1… | |
[22:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:51] | – I need you to give me money now. – Okay. Okay. | -我现在就要钱 -好啦 好啦 |
[22:55] | I don’t have any cash right now. | 我现在一毛钱现金都没有 |
[23:01] | But maybe I have something else that you’d like. | 但我有一些你可能会喜欢的东西 |
[23:18] | It was my Uncle Ralph’s. | 是拉尔夫叔叔的 |
[23:21] | It’s worth a little something, okay? | 值不少钱呢 知道吗 |
[23:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[23:34] | All right. | 很好 |
[23:36] | What? | 什么 |
[23:39] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[23:40] | I’m gonna get some water. You want some? | 我要倒杯水 你要喝吗 |
[23:42] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:46] | You know, you’re so polite, | 你这么温文尔雅 |
[23:47] | I thought you’d be very polite in the sex area, too. | 我以为你在性方面也会很温柔 |
[23:51] | So it was a nice surprise. | 让我意想不到 |
[23:55] | It was a very nice one. | 意想不到的惊喜 |
[23:57] | Yeah, well, you in general have been a very nice surprise. | 总的来说 你也是个意想不到的惊喜 |
[24:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:09] | Hold on one sec. | 等一会 |
[24:11] | Rude. | 没礼貌 |
[24:13] | Sorry. It’s just Pam. We’ve got this celebratory brunch thing, | 抱歉 是帕姆 我们约了吃庆祝早午餐 |
[24:15] | and if I don’t text back immediately, she’ll call. | 如果我没及时回短信 她就会打电话 |
[24:19] | She’s one of those. | 她是这样的 |
[24:20] | What are you celebrating? | 你们在庆祝什么 |
[24:21] | Just a work thing. | 工作上的事 |
[24:23] | A work thing? Be more vague. | 工作上的事 还能再含糊不清点吗 |
[24:27] | Sorry. It’s just that woman we’re after. | 抱歉 只是我们在追查的那名女子 |
[24:30] | She’s expecting a big shipment that we’ll intercept, | 我们会拦截她准备达到的一大批货 |
[24:32] | and then she’ll be done, because of me. | 然后她就完蛋了 全因为有我 |
[24:37] | Sorry, that sounded really pompous, but I just, | 抱歉 这话显得很自夸 但是 |
[24:42] | I worked really hard. | 我真的很努力 |
[24:43] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[24:45] | My God, I can’t believe I didn’t tell you. | 天呐 不敢相信我没告诉你 |
[24:47] | That cop you dated. | 你交往过的那个警察 |
[24:48] | He was aggressively kicked out of a big meeting. | 在我们上次开大会时 他被轰出去了 |
[24:51] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -是的 |
[24:53] | Yeah, his boss threw him, | 他的上司把他赶出去了 |
[24:54] | threw him off the case in front of everyone. | 当着所有人的面 不是让他再负责这件案子 |
[24:57] | It was quite something. | 挺严重的 |
[24:59] | I’m so sad for him. | 我真替他感到难过 |
[25:03] | So, I don’t, I don’t, like, really know a lot about this stuff, | 我真的不太了解这些东西 |
[25:08] | ’cause I’ve only ever bought, like, an eighth of weed. | 因为我只买过八分之一的大麻 |
[25:10] | I’m just saying, like, that’s all I have to compare it to. | 我只是说这是我仅有的比较 |
[25:12] | So I don’t know. What is, like, a drug lord buying? | 所以我不知道 大毒枭会买多少 |
[25:14] | Enough that they have to store it at a warehouse. | 足够他们储存在仓库里的量 |
[25:16] | It’s, like, millions of dollars’ worth of heroin. | 价值数百万美元的海洛因 |
[25:18] | Bigger than an eighth of weed, I’ll tell you that much. | 这么和你说吧 比八分之一大麻还要多 |
[25:22] | See? I told you I catch bad guys. | 看到没 我和你说过我会抓到坏人的 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:30] | That’s crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[25:36] | Y’all can go. | 你们都可以走了 |
[25:41] | This is becoming somewhat of a tradition. | 这快变成一种传统了 |
[25:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:45] | So what information you got for me now? | 那你现在有什么消息要告诉我 |
[25:48] | The Feds know about your shipment. | 联调局的条子知道你那批货了 |
[25:49] | They’re planning on intercepting it at the warehouse. | 他们计划在仓库进行拦截 |
[25:51] | How could you possibly know about that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[25:53] | I’m having sex with this guy from the IRS. | 我和国税局那个人上了床 |
[25:57] | So you can redirect the shipment to Guiding Hope | 所以你可以把货转到引导希望 |
[26:00] | and then disperse it to your other stash houses from there. | 然后把货从那里分散到你其他的藏货点 |
[26:02] | Well, it ain’t gonna fit in that safe. | 那个保险箱装不下这么多货 |
[26:04] | We have a basement. | 我们有地下室 |
[26:07] | And what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[26:08] | Nothing. | 什么都不要 |
[26:11] | You asked me for some of my loyalty. | 你叫我对你表示忠诚 |
[26:14] | That’s what I’m giving you. | 这就是我给你的忠诚 |
[26:17] | And I appreciate that. | 我很欣赏这一点 |
[26:24] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[26:25] | The room service here is pretty good. | 这里的客房服务很好 |
[26:27] | I could order us up a couple of steaks, | 我可以点一些牛排送上房 |
[26:29] | maybe get a nice bottle of wine. | 也许再来一瓶上好的葡萄酒 |
[26:30] | – What do you say? – Sure. | -怎么样 -好 |
[26:32] | How you like your steak? | 你的牛排要几分熟 |
[26:36] | Well done. | 全熟 |
[26:46] | What was the other option, Felix? Go to jail? | 还有别的选择吗 菲利克斯 坐牢吗 |
[26:49] | – Yes. Yes! – Okay. | -对 没错 -好吧 |
[26:51] | I would happily take jail, actually, | 其实我很乐意坐牢 |
[26:53] | over a warehouse worth of heroin in our basement. | 因为我们的地下室藏了一整个仓库的海洛因 |
[26:58] | Plus, are you forgetting the fact that Dean almost caught you? | 而且 难道你忘了 迪恩差点抓到你吗 |
[27:01] | He got kicked off the case. | 他已经被撤离这件案子了 |
[27:03] | And if they were on to us even a little, | 如果他们查到我们 哪怕是一丁点 |
[27:04] | Josh would know. | 约什都会知道的 |
[27:05] | My God. | 天呐 |
[27:07] | Look, I had to, for Jess. | 为了杰丝 我必须这么做 |
[27:10] | Just stop, Murphy. | 少来了 茉菲 |
[27:12] | You didn’t have to for Jess. | 你不是为了杰丝 |
[27:14] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[27:15] | You did this because you like it. | 你这么做是因为你喜欢 |
[27:18] | Ever since we started this whole thing, | 自从我们开始做这件事起 |
[27:19] | all you’ve wanted is to get us out, | 你只想让我们脱身 |
[27:21] | but look how far you’ve dug us in. | 但看看你让我们陷得多深 |
[27:25] | That’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[27:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:29] | Maybe I do like it. | 也许我真的喜欢 |
[27:32] | Because I’m good at it. | 因为我很擅长做这件事 |
[27:36] | And I’m not good at a lot of things, so… | 因为我不擅长的事有很多 |
[27:40] | That’s how I know I can get us out, and I am getting us out. | 我知道这样能让大家脱身 我也在解救大家 |
[27:42] | But you don’t have to be here. | 但你不必来这里 |
[27:43] | And you can ditch me just like Jess did. | 你可以像杰丝一样丢下我 |
[27:48] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我是不会这么做的 |
[27:50] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:53] | Because I’m pretty good at this, too. | 因为我也很擅长做这件事 |
[28:00] | No. | 不好 |
[28:05] | Dude, where the hell you been? | 哥们 你跑哪去了 |
[28:08] | I called you, like, a hundred times. | 我给你打了几乎有上百次电话 |
[28:09] | I know. I had a… | 我知道 我… |
[28:11] | school thing for Chloe. What’s going on? | 克洛伊学校有事 怎么样 |
[28:14] | – You didn’t hear?- Hear what? | -你没听说吗 -听说什么 |
[28:16] | No one showed up this morning. | 今早没人出现 |
[28:18] | Not Nia, not the Ocana guys. | 妮娅没出现 奥卡纳也没出现 |
[28:19] | No one. They had 40 of our guys | 谁都没出现 我们40个人 |
[28:21] | standing around looking like idiots. | 和傻子一样站在那里 |
[28:22] | Yeah, well, I knew Nia was never gonna let that go down. | 我早就知道妮娅不会放过这件事 |
[28:24] | Yeah, well, I can see why no one’s been able to pin her. | 我现在明白为什么没人能抓到她了 |
[28:27] | Yeah, well, I have to. | 我必须要抓到她 |
[28:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:34] | I am telling you, the way to get to her is through Murphy Mason. | 我告诉你 唯一的办法就是找茉菲·梅森 |
[28:37] | Dean, we don’t have anything on her, man. | 迪恩 我们手上一点她的把柄都没有 |
[28:41] | Can you get the D.A.’s office on the phone? I got an idea. | 你能帮我接地检办公室吗 我有个主意 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:53] | Are you– are you– are you not getting my texts or something? | 你…你是没收到我的信息吗 |
[28:58] | Yeah, I can meet you right now. | 我现在可以见你 |
[29:02] | Yeah, I’ll see you in, like, 20. | 嗯 20分钟后见 |
[29:06] | You, uh, need help with a guide dog, or…? | 你需要帮忙领养导盲犬还是… |
[29:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:21] | There you are. | 你回来了啊 |
[29:23] | I was starting to get worried about you. | 我都开始担心你了 |
[29:25] | Oh, yeah. Sorry, um, I was just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[29:27] | Well, I was just walking around. | 我只是走了走 |
[29:30] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[29:32] | It’s cute, right? | 很不错吧 |
[29:35] | Why don’t we stay? | 为什么我们不留在这里呢 |
[29:37] | Sure. Okay. | 当然了 好啊 |
[29:40] | For how long? | 多久 |
[29:41] | Indefinitely? | 永久 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | – Yep. This is insane. Um… – What, what are you…? | -嗯 这太疯狂了 -你…你干什么 |
[29:48] | – I… – What are you doing? | -我… -你在干什么 |
[29:52] | I just… | 我只是 |
[29:53] | like I said, this is insane. | 我说了 这太疯狂了 |
[29:55] | I love you. Well, I… | 我爱你 我… |
[29:57] | I-I want to be-be with you forever. | 我想永远和你在一起 |
[30:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:01] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[30:03] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[30:04] | – Yes. – Really? | -愿意 -真的吗 |
[30:07] | Yeah. Yeah. | 愿意 愿意 |
[30:12] | Okay, wait, here you go. | 好了 来 戴上 |
[30:17] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:38] | All right, it’ll fit. | 好 很合适 |
[30:45] | Man, I’m not giving you 20 for some dumb watch. | 伙计 我不会花20买一块破表 |
[30:48] | Bro, this part is gold. It-It’s-it’s worth a lot. | 哥们 这块是金的 值不少钱呢 |
[30:52] | Okay, I’ll give you a dime bag of “H” For it. | 好吧 我给你一小包 |
[30:56] | No, I don’t, I don’t… I don’t do that anymore. | 不 我不…我已经不吸了 |
[30:58] | I– just give me the pills. | 我…给我药 |
[30:59] | Okay, well, it’s not happening. | 好吧 不可能 |
[31:03] | Okay, fine, I’ll take it. | 好吧 那我要了 |
[31:16] | Parish. | 帕里什 |
[31:18] | Yeah? | 在 |
[31:19] | Let’s go. You’re out. | 走吧 你可以走了 |
[31:24] | I can go back to my cell? | 我能回我单间了吗 |
[31:25] | No, out out. Released. | 不 是能走了 出狱了 |
[31:30] | What? How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[31:33] | Above my pay grade. Let’s go. | 我就是个小警卫 走吧 |
[32:02] | Want a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:04] | Max, you’re gonna want to get in. | 麦克斯 你想进来的 |
[32:08] | Look, it’s about Murphy. All right? | 听着 是茉菲的事 好吗 |
[32:10] | She’s in trouble, she needs your help, | 她有麻烦了 她需要你的帮助 |
[32:11] | you’re the only one that can help her. | 只有你能帮她 |
[32:13] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[32:15] | She switched canes with my daughter. | 她的拐杖和我女儿调换了 |
[32:33] | Now you want to get in? | 现在愿意进来了吗 |
[32:44] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[32:48] | Probably been a while since you had a decent meal, right? | 可能很久没吃上一顿正经饭了吧 |
[32:55] | Well, I, for one, am starving, so… | 反正我饿死了 所以 |
[33:01] | What’s gonna happen to Murphy? | 茉菲会怎么样 |
[33:05] | That’s entirely up to you. | 这完全看你 |
[33:46] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[33:59] | We’re good. We’re alone. | 很安全 只有我们 |
[34:01] | – Did you get it? – Yeah. | -你拿到了吗 -嗯 |
[34:10] | Now let’s go back to the arcade. | 回游戏厅吧 |
[34:13] | Where’d you hide this? | 你把这些藏在哪里了 |
[34:18] | Seriously? You’re not gonna eat anything? | 真的吗 你什么都不吃吗 |
[34:19] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[34:22] | Well, I was trying to butter you up with some food, | 我想给你先弄点吃的 |
[34:24] | – but we can both see how well that’s… – What do you want? | -但我们都明白这显然… -你想要什么 |
[34:28] | For Murphy to flip on Nia. | 让茉菲供出妮娅 |
[34:30] | What makes you think Murphy’s working for Nia? | 你凭什么觉得茉菲为妮娅工作 |
[34:32] | Stop. Come on. | 好了 拜托 |
[34:37] | Look, the way I treated her, | 听着 我当初对待她的方式 |
[34:43] | Murphy, | 茉菲 |
[34:45] | I… I have some regrets in my life, | 我…我这辈子有过不少遗憾 |
[34:49] | but that one is right up there. | 但那尤为悔恨 |
[34:55] | Believe it or not, that deal that I was trying to | 不管你信不信 我在电梯上 |
[34:56] | make with you on the elevator | 和你说的辩诉协议 |
[34:58] | – was for Murphy. – Okay. | -其实是为了茉菲 -好吧 |
[35:01] | Look, you don’t have to believe me. | 你不用相信我 |
[35:05] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[35:06] | And I knew that if I could somehow protect you | 我知道如果我可以想办法保护你 |
[35:08] | or give you a shot at a better life, then… | 或者让你有机会有更好的人生 那 |
[35:13] | maybe I could start to right some of my wrongs. | 也许我可以纠正我的一些错误 |
[35:18] | But at every turn, things did not go my way. | 但是所有的事情不遂我的意 |
[35:21] | Like when you said you were gonna transfer me | 就像你说你要把我转狱 |
[35:23] | and didn’t even try? | 但其实根本什么都没做 |
[35:26] | You left me in there to die. | 你把我丢在那里等死 |
[35:31] | Well, I am not proud of that. | 我的确做了不齿的事 |
[35:36] | I-I– in that moment, I guess… | 我…那一刻 我想… |
[35:41] | jealousy got the best of me, and I’m sorry. | 我被嫉妒冲昏了头脑 对不起 |
[35:46] | But you’re sitting here now, aren’t you? | 但是你现在好端端地坐在这里呢 |
[35:48] | That’s because your charges were dropped | 那是因为指控你的警官 |
[35:49] | by your arresting officer: me. | 撤销了指控 也就是我 |
[35:52] | Look, I got Murphy dead to rights. | 茉菲已经被我抓到了现行 |
[35:54] | I turn in that cane, she is looking at ten years? | 我只要上交拐杖 她就要蹲10年 |
[35:57] | Probably more. | 也许还要更多 |
[35:58] | And I don’t want that for her, and I know you don’t, either. | 我不希望她变成那样 我知道你也不想 |
[36:01] | If she flips on Nia, | 只要她供出妮娅 |
[36:03] | I can guarantee she doesn’t do any time. | 我就能保证她不用坐牢 |
[36:05] | And Nia will never know it was her. | 妮娅永远不会知道是她 |
[36:06] | So get her to flip. | 那你让她供 |
[36:08] | She’s not gonna work with me, which is why I need you. | 她不会和我合作的 所以我需要你 |
[36:14] | So that’s why you got me out. | 所以你才救我出来 |
[36:17] | Look, I know I’m probably the last person | 听着 我知道我可能是你现在 |
[36:19] | that you feel inclined to trust. | 最不信任的人 |
[36:22] | I can get it in writing if I have to. | 如果有必要的话 我可以立字据 |
[36:25] | All I need is for Murphy to admit | 我只要茉菲承认 |
[36:27] | that she is trafficking drugs for Nia. That’s it. | 她在为妮娅贩毒 就这么简单 |
[36:32] | So what is this? | 这是玩哪一出 |
[36:34] | Is this some kind of ultimatum? | 是什么最后通牒吗 |
[36:37] | Like, if I don’t do what you want, I go back to prison? | 如果我不找你说的做 就得滚回监狱里吗 |
[36:41] | No. | 不 |
[36:43] | You’re out. | 你已经出来了 |
[36:46] | But it’s up to you what you do about Murphy. | 但是你自己决定要怎么帮茉菲 |
[36:49] | You can save her or she can do time that Nia should be doing. | 你可以救她 也可以让她代妮娅坐牢 |
[36:52] | Like I said… | 我说了 |
[36:55] | I’m just trying to right some wrongs. | 我只是想纠正我的错误 |
[36:57] | Come on. Eat something. | 来吧 吃点东西 |
[37:05] | Where’s the rest of it? | 剩余的呢 |
[37:08] | She gave us all of it, | 她全都给我们了 |
[37:10] | but you won’t be able to steal it without our help. | 但是没有我们的帮助 你偷不了 |
[37:13] | So what’s in it for you? | 那你们有什么好处 |
[37:14] | When Nia finds out all of her drugs are gone, | 妮娅发现她的毒品都不见后 |
[37:16] | you know she’ll kill us. | 肯定会杀了我们 |
[37:17] | So I need a guarantee from you that you won’t let that happen. | 所以我需要你保证你不会允许这种事发生 |
[37:21] | – Done. – How can I be sure? | -成交 -我怎么敢肯定 |
[37:24] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[37:28] | Nia’s only power is in her product. | 妮娅的产品是她唯一的力量 |
[37:30] | I happen to know she got this shipment on credit. | 我碰巧知道她这批货是贷来的 |
[37:33] | She doesn’t have that much cash. | 她的现金不多 |
[37:35] | If it comes up missing, she’ll have to flee | 如果这批货不见了 她得在赶紧逃走 |
[37:38] | before the cartel kills her. | 否则毒枭会追杀她 |
[37:39] | Nia has a lot of people who are loyal to her. | 妮娅有很多忠心耿耿的手下 |
[37:42] | These guys… | 这些人 |
[37:44] | they’re only loyal to me because I put a roof over their head. | 他们忠于我 是因为我给他们吃穿 |
[37:47] | Nia’s people are the same. | 妮娅的人也一样 |
[37:48] | And soon they’ll work for me. Until then, | 他们很快就是我的手下了 在那之前 |
[37:50] | you can stay at a safe house. | 你们可以先躲在安全屋里 |
[37:51] | Fully guarded, fully secure, by my people. | 我会安排多个我的手下进行把守 |
[37:55] | You’ll be good there until I can confirm that she’s either dead | 在我确认她死了或者已经离开这个国家之前 |
[37:57] | or out of the country. | 你就好好待在那里 |
[37:59] | You’ll never have to see her again. | 你以后再也不会见到她了 |
[38:01] | And once Nia’s dealt with, we don’t work for you. | 等妮娅离开了 我们的合作也结束 |
[38:06] | I never said you did. | 我也没有说会继续 |
[38:08] | So we have a deal? | 那说好了吗 |
[38:09] | Yes. I’ll assemble a crew. | 嗯 我安排一队人 |
[38:12] | We have a few days before Nia disperses the product. | 妮娅卖货前 我们还有几天时间 |
[38:15] | But just out of curiosity, | 但是我很好奇 |
[38:17] | how did you get Nia to trust you so much? | 你怎么让妮娅这么信任你的 |
[38:20] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[38:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:27] | She always told me that relationships | 她以前总是告诉我 |
[38:32] | are the death of this business. | 感情是商业的墓地 |
[38:34] | It’s just… ironic. | 这真是…太讽刺了 |
[38:40] | I just can’t stop thinking about what went wrong. | 我总是会想 到底是什么错了 |
[38:43] | I mean, we had her. | 我们抓到她了 |
[38:45] | She was right there. | 她就在眼前 |
[38:47] | I just don’t know how she got tipped off. | 我就是不知道她怎么得到消息的 |
[38:51] | I’m sorry, I’ll snap out of it. | 抱歉 我还是忘掉这一切吧 |
[38:55] | Let me help. | 我来帮你把 |
[40:04] | – You’re not staying? – Uh, I left | -你不留下来吗 -我把我的 |
[40:06] | my stupid birth control at home. | 计生药落在家里了 |
[40:08] | Can’t you get it in the morning? | 你不能明天早上再去拿呢 |
[40:09] | Sure. And then nine months later, | 当然了 然后九个月后 |
[40:12] | we can raise a baby together. | 我们可以一起养一个宝宝 |
[40:14] | That’s a cool idea. | 这主意不错 |
[40:15] | Well, hang on. I’ll come with you. | 等等 我和你一起去 |
[40:16] | No, no, no, no. I’ll be back in, like, 20 minutes. | 不不不 我过20分钟就回来 |
[40:19] | Just stay warm. | 别着凉了 |
[40:22] | Stay naked. | 别穿衣服 |
[40:24] | Stay British. | 别变成美国口音 |
[40:26] | Wait, is this just an elaborate excuse | 等等 这只是一个不用留下来 |
[40:28] | so you don’t have to stay the night? | 过夜的复杂借口吗 |
[40:30] | No. | 不 |
[40:31] | Good. | 好 |
[40:36] | There is something that you should know. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[40:39] | What? | 什么 |
[40:44] | I k-kind of like you. | 我还挺喜欢你的 |
[40:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:47] | I kind of like you, too. | 我也挺喜欢你的 |
[40:49] | My little crumpet. | 我的小圆饼 |
[40:50] | – Excuse me? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听清了 |
[40:52] | You crumpet. | 你是小圆饼 |
[40:54] | I don’t even want to know what that is. Pretzel? | 我都不知道那是什么 卷饼 |
[41:03] | Hey! Pretzel. | 卷饼 |
[41:10] | Murph, it’s me. | 茉菲 是我 |
[41:14] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[41:20] | I mean, you’re out? | 你出狱了吗 |
[41:23] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[41:24] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:32] | Call from Josh. | 约什来电 |
[41:33] | – Oh, my God. – It’s fine. | -我的天啊 -没事的 |
[41:35] | – It’s fine? – Then why is he calling you | -没事的 -那他为什么 |
[41:37] | in the middle of the night? Does he know where you are? | 大半夜给你打电话 他知道你在哪里吗 |
[41:38] | No. But, I mean, I was supposed to go back over there. | 不知道 但是我本来应该回去的 |
[41:41] | Then all of this happened. | 然后就发生了这种事 |
[41:42] | Missed call from Josh. | 未接约什的来电 |