时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What are you… What are you do… | 你怎么 你在这干… |
[00:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:06] | You’re out? | 你出狱了吗 |
[00:07] | How did this happen? | 怎么可能 |
[00:09] | Overcrowding, I guess. | 我猜监狱人太多了吧 |
[00:16] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[00:18] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[00:20] | Um… Sorry. Just, like, wasn’t… | 抱歉 我只是没有 |
[00:22] | I’m… I guess I’m just kind of, like, surprised. | 我只是有点惊讶 |
[00:24] | It’s-it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[00:27] | – Do you want to come in? – Yeah. Um, yeah. | -你想进来吗 -好的 |
[00:34] | And what happens if she doesn’t admit | 要是她不承认为妮娅 |
[00:35] | to trafficking drugs for Nia? | 走私毒品怎么办 |
[00:37] | She will. | 她会的 |
[00:40] | How long were you waiting? | 你等多久了 |
[00:41] | I don’t know. A couple hours. | 我不知道 几小时吧 |
[00:44] | Were you working or…? | 你刚刚在工作吗 还是… |
[00:47] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[00:49] | Murph, it’s-it’s fine. | 茉菲 没关系 |
[00:51] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[00:53] | I didn’t expect you | 我也不指望 |
[00:54] | to stop hooking up with random guys. | 你会停止勾搭别的男人 |
[00:58] | I’m gonna take a quick shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[01:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:36] | Do you want something to drink or eat? | 你想喝点 吃点什么吗 |
[01:39] | I think I have leftover Chinese in the fridge. | 我想冰箱里有剩下的中餐 |
[01:41] | I’ll just grab some water. | 我喝点水吧 |
[01:44] | I can get it for you. | 我给你拿 |
[01:45] | I remember where everything is. | 我还记得东西都在哪 |
[02:00] | When’d you get out? | 你什么时候出来的 |
[02:02] | Today. | 今天 |
[02:04] | Came straight here. | 马上就来这里了 |
[02:06] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[02:09] | Where’s Jess? | 杰丝呢 |
[02:11] | Um, I don’t know, actually. | 其实我不知道 |
[02:16] | Nia… | 妮娅 |
[02:19] | It… Well, it doesn’t matter. She’s just gone. | 就…也不重要了 她走了 |
[02:21] | But I don’t want to talk about it. | 但我不想谈 |
[02:22] | Well, what did Nia do? | 妮娅干什么了 |
[02:24] | I just really don’t want to talk about it. | 我真的不想谈这个 |
[02:26] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[02:30] | It’s fine. Just the whole situation, like… | 没事 只是整件事情 其实 |
[02:34] | Just not really okay. | 其实不太好 |
[02:37] | Yeah, I bet. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[02:40] | “Yeah, I bet”? | “是啊 我想也是” |
[02:42] | What? | 什么 |
[02:44] | I say I’m not okay, and you say, “Yeah, I bet.” | 我说我不太好 结果你说”是啊 我想也是” |
[02:46] | You said you didn’t want to talk about it, so… | 你说你不想谈这事 所以 |
[02:55] | Look, hey. | 听着 |
[02:56] | Hey, it’s o… it’s okay. | 听着 没事的 |
[02:58] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[03:05] | Jess hasn’t even called me. | 杰丝都没打给我 |
[03:06] | She just ran, and she left some… | 她就跑了 她留了一个 |
[03:09] | like, dumb note. | 傻乎乎的字条 |
[03:10] | And just after everything, it just sucks. | 经过了这一切之后 感觉太糟心了 |
[03:15] | Like, “Everything” meaning Nia? | 这一切是指妮娅吗 |
[03:20] | What? | 什么 |
[03:22] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[03:24] | Is that why you guys got into a fight? Nia Bailey. | 这是你们吵架的原因吗 妮娅·贝利 |
[03:26] | – Why do you keep– why do you keep talking about Nia? – I’m not. | -你为什么 为什么不停提起妮娅 -我没有 |
[03:28] | I-I… | 我… |
[03:30] | It is your work. | 你确实是干这个的 |
[03:33] | You’re being so weird. | 你好奇怪 |
[03:34] | – No, I’m not. – Yeah, you are. | -不 我没有 -你就有 |
[03:37] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry I’m being weird. | 我很抱歉我表现得奇怪 |
[03:42] | Okay? I guess… | 好吗 我猜 |
[03:44] | Guess prison changed me. | 我猜监狱改变了我 |
[03:48] | Prison changed you? | 监狱改变了你 |
[03:49] | I regretted that sentence the moment it came out of my mouth. | 我一说出口就后悔了 |
[03:52] | I-I… I don’t… | 我不… |
[03:54] | Don’t know why I said that. | 不知道自己为什么这么说 |
[03:57] | You look good. | 你看起来很不错 |
[03:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:00] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[04:02] | Guess a life of crime suits you. | 我猜犯罪生活很适合你 |
[04:06] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | I’m not gonna be in it for very much longer. | 我不会陷太久的 |
[04:10] | So… | 所以呢 |
[04:12] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[04:14] | We’re giving everything | 我们要把所有的货 |
[04:15] | we have to someone else, to this dude Josiah. | 都给了一个叫约西亚的人 |
[04:18] | So… | 所以呢 |
[04:19] | Anyway, it’s done. | 不管怎样 都结束了 |
[04:21] | – But… – What? | -但是 -什么 |
[04:24] | Hang on. Hang on. Wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[04:27] | Are you s… are you saying that Nia’s making you | 你是说妮娅让你 |
[04:28] | keep her product at Guiding Hope? Is… | 在引导希望保管她的货 |
[04:34] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Is she stashing it, too? | 等等 等一下 她也藏毒吗 |
[04:36] | It sounds like it. | 听上去是的 |
[04:42] | Look, I wasn’t honest earlier. | 我之前撒谎了 |
[04:46] | About what? | 撒什么谎 |
[04:50] | The guy from last night. It’s just… | 昨天来的那个人 |
[04:55] | He’s not random. | 他的出现不是偶然 |
[04:59] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[05:03] | His name’s Josh. | 他的名字是约什 |
[05:09] | And it’s just, like, not that random. | 这只是没有那么偶然 |
[05:12] | So… | 所以呢 |
[05:13] | No, no, no, no. Bring it back to Nia. Bring it back to Nia. | 不不不 继续谈妮娅 继续谈妮娅 |
[05:15] | All I wanted was for you to be out. | 我之前只希望你能出狱 |
[05:17] | You know? And I still do, so… | 我现在也是这么想的 |
[05:21] | I’m just, like, really confused. | 我只是很困惑 |
[05:23] | I don’t know. I didn’t think… | 我不知道 我没有想过 |
[05:24] | I didn’t– I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[05:33] | Please say something. | 拜托请说点什么 |
[05:38] | Um, I just… | 我只是 |
[05:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:47] | I still don’t get how you started trafficking drugs for Nia. | 我还是不明白你是怎么开始为妮娅贩毒的 |
[05:53] | W-What? | 什么 |
[05:54] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[05:56] | I just basically told you | 我刚刚告诉你 |
[05:57] | I have feelings for someone else. | 我喜欢上别人了 |
[05:59] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:02] | What? We’re together. | 我们正在一起 |
[06:03] | We’re, like, actually together for the first time | 我们这么长时间以来 |
[06:05] | in a long time, | 第一次待在一起 |
[06:07] | and all you care about is how I got involved with… | 你所在乎的却是我卷入妮娅的事情 |
[06:22] | How did you say you got out of prison? | 你刚刚说是怎么出狱的 |
[06:25] | Overcrowding. | 监狱人满了 |
[06:29] | How many other people were released? | 有多少人也被释放了 |
[06:31] | – I don’t know. – What’s going on, Max? | -我不知道 -发生了什么 麦克斯 |
[06:33] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[06:38] | What are you doing? Just… | 你在做什么 |
[06:39] | – Trying to find it. – S-Stop. | -找窃听器 -别这样 |
[06:43] | Murphy, stop! | 茉菲 停下来 |
[06:50] | Hey, Dean. What’s up? | 你好 迪恩 你好吗 |
[06:55] | Just let me– Let me just– Let me explain. | 让我解释 请听我解释 |
[06:56] | – Murphy. – I’m so done with you. Get out. | -茉菲 -我受够了 滚出去 |
[06:58] | – Stop. Stop! – Get out. | -别这样 停下 -滚出去 |
[06:59] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[07:28] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[07:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:30] | I’m just hoping we got enough | 我只希望这些足够让我们 |
[07:31] | to get a warrant to search Guiding Hope. | 拿到对引导希望的搜查令 |
[07:33] | – Yeah, me, too. – All right, listen, | -我也是这样想的 -听着 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna call the chief, tell him to meet me right away. | 我准备打电话给局长 约他现在见面 |
[07:36] | You got to get over to Guiding Hope. | 你去引导希望 |
[07:38] | Murphy and Felix are definitely gonna try | 茉菲和菲力克斯肯定会试着 |
[07:39] | and move the drugs out. Don’t let them. | 转移毒品 别让他们得逞 |
[07:41] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:43] | What if I don’t see them do anything illegal? | 如果我没有发现他们做违法的事情呢 |
[07:45] | Like, how can I just pull them over? | 我该怎么制止他们 |
[07:47] | Make something up. | 用莫须有的罪名 |
[07:48] | Broken taillight. They ran a stop sign. Anything. | 尾灯坏了 他们放了停止标志 什么都行 |
[07:50] | – Got it. Okay. – Just go. | -明白 -快去吧 |
[08:03] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:04] | – Thanks. – Thanks? | -谢谢 -只是谢谢吗 |
[08:06] | Dude, she knows I was recording her. | 兄弟 她知道我在录音 |
[08:08] | Yeah, well, you weren’t exactly smooth. | 你装得不是很像 |
[08:12] | We’re still good, though? | 一切照常吗 |
[08:14] | – She still has her immunity, right? – Yes. | -她仍有豁免权 对吗 -没错 |
[08:16] | Max, for the millionth time, we’re good. | 麦克斯 我再说一遍 一切如常 |
[08:17] | Look, I got to go, okay? Thank you. | 我该走了 谢谢你 |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:38] | Murphy, come on. Open the door. | 茉菲 求你了 开门 |
[08:42] | Please talk to me. | 跟我谈谈吧 |
[08:43] | I’ll explain everything if you open the door. | 你开门我就向你解释一切 |
[08:58] | Murph, I’m sorry. I just… | 茉菲 抱歉 我只是… |
[09:00] | I really need to talk to you, okay? | 我真的需要跟你谈谈 好吗 |
[09:03] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[09:12] | 希望美容 修剪 造型 | |
[09:18] | Let me just– Let me explain. Murphy. | 让我…请让我解释 茉菲 |
[09:18] | I’m so done with you. Get out. | 我受够你了 出去 |
[09:20] | – Stop. Stop! – Get out. | -别这样 别这样 -滚出去 |
[09:21] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[09:25] | You dragged me out of bed for this? | 你拖我起床就为了让我听这个 |
[09:30] | She admits nothing. | 她什么都没承认 |
[09:30] | That’s not true. She alludes to having | 不对 她暗示持有 |
[09:32] | – Nia Bailey’s drugs. – Alludes? | -妮娅·贝利的毒品 -暗示 |
[09:35] | – If you just listen again… – You promised me | -如果你再听一遍… -你向我保证 |
[09:37] | Nia Bailey. You haven’t delivered her. | 抓到妮娅·贝利 却迟迟抓不到 |
[09:38] | And on top of everything, I told you to drop | 最重要的是 我告诉你放弃 |
[09:40] | the whole Murphy Mason angle, and you didn’t. | 从茉菲·梅森身上找突破口 你没有听我的 |
[09:43] | Dean, | 迪恩 |
[09:45] | you’re done. | 到此为止了 |
[09:46] | N-No. No. No. | 不 不要 |
[09:48] | No, trust me on this. | 不要 相信我 |
[09:50] | If you just give me a warrant, we can search… | 如果你给我搜查令 我们就可以搜查… |
[09:52] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听懂我的意思 |
[09:54] | I put my ass on the line for you, | 我为你担了这么大的风险 |
[09:56] | and for what? | 得到了什么回报 |
[09:58] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[10:00] | You’re done. You’re fired. | 到此为止了 你被开除了 |
[10:01] | Clean out your desk. Hand in your gun and badge. | 把你的桌子清理干净 枪和警徽交回来 |
[10:04] | – But, sir… – Dean. | -但长官… -迪恩 |
[10:05] | This is not a discussion. | 我不是在跟你商量 |
[10:06] | I said clean out your desk. | 我说了把你的桌子清理干净 |
[10:09] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:35] | There’s the poop kid. | 那个拉屎仔回来了 |
[10:54] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[10:55] | Hey, you got that warrant yet? | 你拿到搜查令了吗 |
[10:56] | Felix Bell and Murphy Mason just got here. | 菲力克斯·贝尔和茉菲·梅森刚回来 |
[10:59] | Uh, it’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[11:03] | What-what-what do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[11:05] | I didn’t get the warrant. | 我没能拿到搜查令 |
[11:07] | In fact, I just… | 事实上 我… |
[11:09] | I got let go. | 我被赶走了 |
[11:10] | “Let go”? | “被赶走” |
[11:12] | What, like, fired? | 就是被开除了 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:14] | What a load of crap. | 这他妈什么事啊 |
[11:16] | Well, it is what it is. | 事情就是这样 |
[11:18] | No, this is not okay. | 不 这样不行 |
[11:20] | I mean, sure, some things haven’t | 我是说 在贝利案中有些事确实 |
[11:22] | gone our way with the Bailey case, | 没有按照我们的想法进行 |
[11:23] | but that’s no fault of yours. | 但这不是你的错 |
[11:24] | Gene… | 吉恩 |
[11:25] | Look, man… | 听着 兄弟 |
[11:27] | not for nothing, but you’re | 说真的 你是我遇到过的 |
[11:28] | the best damn cop I’ve ever met. | 最棒的警察 |
[11:30] | A stand-up guy, a-a bomb-ass father, and… | 一个顶天立地的男人 一位优秀的父亲 |
[11:34] | you know, a pretty good friend to me. | 是我一个非常好的朋友 |
[11:37] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Look, I’m gonna sit here, I’m gonna catch these kids moving | 我要坐在这儿 抓住这些孩子 |
[11:40] | these drugs, proving to the chief that you’re right, | 转移毒品 向局长证明你是对的 |
[11:42] | and get you your job back. | 帮你把工作找回来 |
[11:44] | They can’t wait in there forever. | 他们不可能永远在里面等着 |
[11:47] | I don’t think I’m getting my job back. | 我觉得我没办法找回工作 |
[11:51] | Well, I got to try. | 我必须得试试 |
[11:55] | I’ll see you later, Gene. | 再见 吉恩 |
[12:04] | Okay, so, any minute now, | 现在那些警察随时可能 |
[12:06] | the cops are gonna search this place and find | 搜查这个地方 然后找到 |
[12:08] | all the heroin ever! | 所有的海洛因 |
[12:10] | We’re gonna figure this out, okay? | 我们会解决这个问题的 好吗 |
[12:12] | I want to punch Max in the face! | 我想给麦克斯脸一拳 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna tie him to a chair– | 我要把他绑在椅子上 |
[12:15] | Okay, Felix, we need to focus! | 好了 菲力克斯 我们要集中精力 |
[12:18] | Stop, we just need to get Josiah | 别抱怨了 我们需要让约西亚 |
[12:19] | to pick up everything, like, right now. | 现在就把所有东西都收拾好 |
[12:21] | – Josiah. – But he gave me his number, though. | -约西亚 -他给了我他的电话号码 |
[12:23] | So maybe I’ll just call him? | 要不我给他打个电话 |
[12:25] | – I’m gonna call him. – Okay. | -我给他打电话 -好 |
[12:27] | Call Josiah. | 打电话给约西亚 |
[12:41] | Yes? | 喂 |
[12:42] | Hey, it’s Murphy. | 我是茉菲 |
[12:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:45] | Murphy Mason. | 茉菲·梅森 |
[12:47] | Uh, you were supposed to pick up some stuff | 本来你要明天去我那 |
[12:48] | from me tomorrow, but there’s been a change | 拿点东西的 但情况有些变化 |
[12:50] | in plans, and I need you to pick it up from me, | 我需要你来我这拿一下 |
[12:52] | – Now. – Um… now. | -现在 -现在 |
[12:56] | Now? | 现在 |
[12:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:01] | You can bring it to me. | 你可以给我拿过来啊 |
[13:02] | Um… that was not part of the deal, so… | 之前不是这么说的 所以… |
[13:06] | I said tomorrow. | 我说了明天 |
[13:08] | I can’t get a crew together this last minute. | 我没办法临时凑齐人手 |
[13:10] | You want it out, get it out yourself, | 你要想把东西运出来 那就自己运 |
[13:13] | and bring it to me. | 给我送过来 |
[13:15] | Call me when you’re on your way. | 你上路了给我打电话 |
[13:16] | I’ll tell you where to meet my guys. | 我告诉你去哪和我的人碰面 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:19] | What? | 什么 |
[13:21] | – Murphy! – Felix… | -茉菲 -菲力克斯… |
[13:23] | That’s not okay… | 那样不行啊… |
[13:24] | There are cameras down there! | 那边有摄像头 |
[13:26] | A lot of cameras! | 很多的摄像头 |
[13:27] | Which is why Josiah was gonna bring a crew | 所以约西亚是要带上一队人的 |
[13:29] | with, like, tech guys and stuff. | 有搞技术的之类的人 |
[13:30] | Can you just shut the power off? | 你把电源关了不行吗 |
[13:31] | No, you cannot just shut the power off. | 不行 不能就把电源关了 |
[13:33] | I guarantee you Nia has someone constantly watching that. | 我保证妮娅让人一直监控着呢 |
[13:35] | Well, then what were the tech guys gonna do? | 那那些搞技术的人会怎么做 |
[13:37] | I don’t know, probably loop a few minutes of the basement | 我也不知道 很可能循环播几分钟 |
[13:39] | being empty while they cleared it out. | 没动静的录像 他们趁机把东西搬空 |
[13:41] | That’s a thing? | 有这回事吗 |
[13:42] | Have you not seen Speed? | 你没看过《生死时速》吗 |
[13:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:46] | Wait, hang on. | 等等 |
[13:49] | Let me see if I can try and do it. | 让我看看我是不是能这么干 |
[13:51] | Pop quiz, hotshot. | 小测验 很在行的 |
[13:55] | Okay, Nia’s guys left the default login credentials, | 妮娅的人保留了默认的登陆信息 |
[13:58] | meaning we’re on the same network, | 所以我们是在同一个网络上 |
[13:59] | so I can use an address resolution protocol poisoning | 因此我可以用一个地址解析协议病毒 |
[14:01] | to fool the FTP server. | 骗过FTP服务器 |
[14:04] | Right, I was also gonna suggest that. | 好 我本来也要建议你那么做的 |
[14:08] | Okay, when I hit play | 行了 等我点击 |
[14:09] | on this looped footage, we should be good to go. | 播放循环的视频 我们就应该可以了 |
[14:12] | Okay, I need you to go to the basement, | 我需要你去地下室 |
[14:13] | walk in front of the drugs, see if this worked. | 走到毒品前面 来看看这是不是能行 |
[14:18] | Just walk? Just walk? | 就走过去吗 就走过去 |
[14:19] | – Straight. – Okay… | -直着走 -好… |
[14:21] | End of the fence, left, first door. | 围栏尽头 往左第一个门 |
[14:24] | Don’t fall down the stairs. | 别从楼梯摔下去 |
[14:37] | So? | 怎么样 |
[14:38] | Worked. | 成功了 |
[14:40] | Really? | 真的 |
[14:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:43] | Let’s go. We don’t have much time. | 我们走 时间不多 |
[14:53] | Okay, go. | 行了 走吧 |
[15:14] | I’ve lapped you so many times. | 我超了你那么多趟了 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:17] | I’m going as fast as I possibly can. | 我在尽力快走了 |
[15:18] | – Just hurry, okay? – I’m trying. | -快点吧 -我在快了 |
[15:49] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[15:51] | – The cops? – I don’t know. | -警察 -我不知道 |
[15:52] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[16:00] | Hey. The lady does not wish to see you. | 女士不想见你 |
[16:03] | And, quite frankly, neither do I. | 说实话 我也一样 |
[16:05] | Open the door! | 开开门 |
[16:06] | No! I– If I were you… | 不 如果我是你的话… |
[16:08] | ?Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | What? What? What? | 干什么 干什么 |
[16:12] | Murphy! | 茉菲 |
[16:14] | You’ve got a lot of nerve, man, coming here. | 你真够猛的啊 闯这里来 |
[16:16] | Murphy, look, I need to explain everything. | 茉菲 我要把所有的事解释清楚 |
[16:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:22] | As you can see, we’re a little busy | 如你所见 我们在忙着收拾 |
[16:23] | cleaning up the mess that you got us in. | 你搞出来的烂摊子 |
[16:29] | There’s a cop outside. | 外面有个警察 |
[16:34] | Oh, God. That cop is literally there | 天啊 那个警察真的在外面 |
[16:36] | to make sure we don’t move the drugs. | 确保我们没转移毒品 |
[16:37] | They’re probably just waiting for a warrant, so… | 他们可能就差一张逮捕令了 所以 |
[16:39] | – we’re toast! We’re toast! – Stop it. | -我们完蛋了 我们玩完了 -别说了 |
[16:42] | We just need to figure out a way to get everything | 我们需要想个办法 |
[16:43] | out of here a little more discreetly. | 悄悄把所有东西运出去 |
[16:45] | Cool. Sounds good. | 好极了 听起来真不错 |
[16:47] | Why-why is there so much heroin here? | 这里怎么有那么多海洛因 |
[16:49] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[16:50] | Go. I d– I don’t– I can’t even be around you. | 快走 我不 我甚至不想待在你边上 |
[16:52] | Okay, I have to figure out | 好的 我得找个地方 |
[16:53] | – where we’re gonna hide this. – Murphy. | -把这些藏起来 -茉菲 |
[16:55] | – Don’t. Stop. – Just lis-listen to me. | -别 站住 -听我说 |
[16:58] | You have immunity. | 你有豁免权 |
[16:59] | I don’t know what that means. | 我都不懂你在说什么 |
[17:01] | Dean found the drugs in Chloe’s cane. | 迪恩在克洛伊的手杖里发现了毒品 |
[17:03] | He had pictures of it. | 他拍照为证 |
[17:05] | He was gonna put you away for years | 他本来要让你蹲好几年监狱 |
[17:06] | unless you could incriminate Nia, which you did. | 除非你能指认妮娅 你也的确这么做了 |
[17:09] | So you’re good. | 所以你没事了 |
[17:10] | Oh, I’m good? I’m good? | 我没事了 我没事了 |
[17:12] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[17:13] | He had evidence, Murphy. | 茉菲 他手上有证据 |
[17:15] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[17:16] | I don’t know. The opposite of what you did. | 不知道 做完全相反的事吧 |
[17:20] | I only did this because I knew | 我这么做只是因为我明白 |
[17:21] | you would never work for Dean yourself. | 你是绝对不会自愿为迪恩干活的 |
[17:22] | – Yeah. You’re right. – Cool. | -对 没错 -很好 |
[17:24] | So I was just supposed to let you go to prison for years? | 所以我就该让你蹲几年监狱 |
[17:27] | No, I had it handled. | 不 我本来都搞定了 |
[17:29] | I had it figured out. | 我都解决了 |
[17:31] | We were gonna get out. | 我们本来都能脱身了 |
[17:31] | We were gonna get out in 24 hours. | 我们原本能在二十四小时之内就脱身了 |
[17:35] | But you ruined… everything. | 但你把一切 全毁了 |
[17:38] | – You ruined it. – I was trying to help! | -是你毁掉的 -我想帮忙 |
[17:40] | – I don’t need your help. – Oh, my God! | -我不需要你帮忙 -我的天 |
[17:43] | Yeah, okay, I– Yeah, I know. I know that. | 好 很好 我明白 我懂 |
[17:45] | – You don’t need anybody’s help. I get it. Okay? – I had it handled. | -你不需要任何人的帮助 我懂了 -我有把握 |
[17:47] | – You’re impossible. – I had it handled. | -你真是不可理喻 -我搞定了 |
[17:49] | – Yeah. Clearly, you had it handled. – I did. | -显然你搞定了 -是的 |
[17:51] | Just get out. Just-just get out of here. | 出去 给我滚 |
[17:54] | I love that you’re allowed to save me whenever you want, | 你每次想来救我就来 |
[17:57] | – but God forbid I try to do one th… – Holy crap. | -但我只要想干点… -我的老天 |
[18:02] | Ben? | 本 |
[18:04] | Yeah. Hey. | 是我 你好 |
[18:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:08] | I thought you guys were just slinging dime bags. | 我以为你们只是藏了几包 |
[18:10] | But that’s-that’s impressive. | 但这阵仗也太大了 |
[18:13] | Who is this person? | 这人是谁 |
[18:15] | I’m the receptionist. | 我是前台 |
[18:17] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[18:19] | I got to take a leak. | 我去撒个尿 |
[18:23] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[18:24] | He knows everything that’s happening. | 他什么都知道 |
[18:25] | Murphy, you need to listen to me. | 茉菲 你得听我说 |
[18:28] | You’re not gonna do any prison time. | 你不会去蹲监狱的 |
[18:29] | I don’t believe a word that comes out of Dean’s mouth. | 迪恩的话我一个字都不信 |
[18:32] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不信 |
[18:33] | That’s why I had him put it in writing. | 所以我让他立字为据 |
[18:35] | Did you get immunity for Felix? | 你给菲力克斯争取到豁免了吗 |
[18:38] | Can Felix just walk away? | 菲力克斯会没事的吗 |
[18:40] | Or am I supposed to leave him with all this? | 还是我应该把这些都推到他身上 |
[18:43] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna do that. | 因为我不会这么做 |
[18:45] | So, if you’ll excuse me, | 所以 抱歉失陪了 |
[18:47] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我还有事要忙 |
[18:49] | Let me at least help you. | 至少让我帮帮你 |
[18:50] | I don’t want your help. I don’t need your help. | 我不要你帮我 我不需要你帮我 |
[18:53] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[18:54] | I sort of do. | 我需要 |
[18:56] | We need to drag up, like, a bunch more of these. | 我们还需要搬很多袋 |
[19:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:31] | I forgot something on my desk. | 我把东西落在桌上了 |
[19:33] | Picture of my daughter. | 我女儿的照片 |
[19:36] | Take care of yourself, Dean. | 保重 迪恩 |
[19:37] | Will do! | 会的 |
[20:06] | All right. Let’s load ’em. | 行了 把这些装车 |
[20:08] | Truck’s out front, okay? | 车在门口 |
[20:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:43] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[20:46] | Come in. | 进来 |
[20:59] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[21:02] | I think it’s more about what you want. | 我觉得你该问你想要什么 |
[21:03] | Oh, I think I was very clear where I stood with you. | 我想我对你的忍耐底限已经很明确了 |
[21:06] | So, you call me in the middle of the night demanding a meeting. | 既然你三更半夜要求与我见面 |
[21:09] | Just get to the point. | 那就直入主题 |
[21:12] | The DEA is closing in, | 缉毒局虎视眈眈 |
[21:14] | as are the IRS and Chicago PD. | 还有国税局和芝加哥警方 |
[21:18] | I also happen to know | 我还碰巧知道 |
[21:19] | that you moved the warehouse deal to Guiding Hope. | 你把你的货仓搬到了引导希望 |
[21:21] | All right, well, you obviously ain’t got a warrant. | 很明显 你没有拿到搜查令 |
[21:23] | Otherwise, you would have already raided it. | 不然早就把那里端了 |
[21:25] | That is true. | 没错 |
[21:27] | I was fired when I even brought it up. | 我说了之后就被解雇了 |
[21:30] | Seems like you don’t understand the concept of leverage. | 看来你不是很明白杠杆原理 |
[21:35] | Stole everything the Feds have on you, | 我偷了联邦调查局对你的调查结果 |
[21:37] | took the liberty of printing up a small sample. | 未经允许打印了一小部分 |
[21:40] | The rest is encrypted on a USB drive. | U盘里有剩下加密的内容 |
[21:53] | These are my private books. | 这些是我的私人账户 |
[21:56] | Phone conversations. | 通话记录 |
[21:58] | Nia… | 妮娅 |
[21:59] | they are going to get you. | 他们会逮捕你 |
[22:02] | With this, you’ll know exactly what you have to move, | 有了这些 在为时已晚之前 你就能知道 |
[22:04] | what you have to shut down before it’s too late. | 你需要转移什么 需要停止什么 |
[22:09] | And what do you get in return? | 那你想要什么报酬 |
[22:13] | A cut of the shipment. 20%. | 一批货的20% |
[22:17] | Five, and you know I don’t negotiate, so don’t even try me. | 5% 你知道我不讲价 试都别试 |
[22:23] | Oh, uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[22:23] | You, uh, might want to move all your heroin. | 你可能想转移所有的海洛因 |
[22:29] | You said no one was on to it. | 你说了还没人查到那批货 |
[22:32] | No… not because of the cops. | 不 不是警察 |
[22:36] | “Guess the life of crime suits you.” | “我猜犯罪生活很适合你” |
[22:38] | “Well, yeah. I’m not gonna be in it for very much longer, so…” | “我不会陷太久的” |
[22:43] | “What do you mean?” | “什么意思” |
[22:45] | “We’re giving everything we have to someone else, | “我们要把所有的货都给了一个” |
[22:47] | to this dude Josiah, so… anyway, it’s done.” | “叫约西亚的人 所以呢不管怎样 都结束了” |
[22:52] | Murphy is at Guiding Hope right now. | 茉菲现在在引导希望 |
[22:54] | I think she’s planning to move it to him tonight. | 我想她打算今晚转移 |
[23:00] | I’m gonna kill that bitch. | 我要杀了那个贱人 |
[23:05] | You go find every guy we got, | 找齐所有能调动的人 |
[23:06] | and you get ’em over to Guiding Hope. | 派他们去引导希望 |
[23:08] | I want my stash out of there tonight. | 今晚就把我的货搬走 |
[23:10] | And where the hell is Sam? Get her over there, too. | 萨姆现在在哪里 让她也去 |
[23:15] | I’ll call you as soon as I get everything back, | 尘埃落定以后我会通知你 |
[23:16] | and I’ll give you your piece. | 把你那份给你 |
[23:19] | Sounds good. | 很好 |
[23:23] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[23:25] | Are there gonna be any cops there? | 那里有警察吗 |
[23:27] | Only my partner, but he’s working rogue. | 只有我的搭档 不过他玩忽职守 |
[23:30] | Can my guys take him? | 干掉他没问题吧 |
[23:35] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[24:11] | That’s so dumb. | 太蠢了 |
[24:32] | He’s pulling us over. | 他让我们靠边停车 |
[24:34] | What? What do we do? | 什么 那我们怎么办 |
[24:36] | We got to stall. Keep driving. | 我们来拖延时间 你继续开 |
[24:38] | – Keep driving? – Just do what he says. | -继续开么 -照他说的做 |
[24:42] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警中心 有什么可以帮您 |
[24:44] | Hi. Um, I’m in the vehicle with some | 我和我的同伴在车里 |
[24:49] | associates, and we are being pulled over | 但是我们被一辆无警标的车 |
[24:51] | by an unmarked vehicle, uh, but we haven’t | 勒令靠边停车 但是我们并没有 |
[24:54] | broken any laws, driving the speed limit, | 违反交通规则 过慢或者超速 |
[24:56] | so, just want to make sure that this is a real cop, | 所以 我想确认一下这是不是真的警察 |
[24:59] | you know, because we don’t um, feel… very safe. | 毕竟 我觉得这不太安全 |
[25:04] | Okay, what is the license plate number of the vehicle? | 好的 请告诉我汽车牌照 |
[25:06] | Absolutely. Uh, license plate number. | 好的 牌照是… |
[25:10] | Hi. This is dispatch. | 您好 这里是调度中心 |
[25:12] | Can you confirm you’re pulling someone over | 是你在梧桐街和鹧鸪大道路口 |
[25:13] | at Sycamore Street and Partridge Avenue? | 让人靠边停车吗 |
[25:16] | I am. It’s a dog grooming vehicle. | 是的 是一辆狗狗梳毛服务车 |
[25:18] | The license plate’s Papa, | 车牌号 |
[25:19] | PSE5K38 Sierra, Eight, Five, Kilo, Three, Eight. | |
[25:24] | And what is your reason for stopping them? | 为什么要截停那辆车 |
[25:30] | Broken taillight. | 车尾灯坏了 |
[25:32] | Got it. | 好的 |
[25:32] | The driver will pull over when he reaches a safer location. | 等司机到达安全位置 他就会靠边停车的 |
[25:36] | Safer location? | 安全位置 |
[25:38] | You see what you just said? | 你听到你说什么了吗 |
[25:39] | I’m at Sycamore Street and Partridge Avenue. | 我就在梧桐街和鹧鸪大道路口 |
[25:41] | Ain’t nothing going down at Partridge and Sycamore. | 梧桐街和鹧鸪大道什么也没有 |
[25:45] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[25:46] | It’s gone, all of it. | 全都不见了 |
[25:49] | How? I got a guy watching the cameras. | 怎么会 我派人监视了摄像头 |
[25:51] | They must have hacked into it. | 他们肯定是黑了摄像头 |
[25:54] | And the cop? | 警察呢 |
[25:55] | He wasn’t here, either. | 他也不在那里 |
[25:57] | Fan out. Find Murphy. | 分头去找 找到茉菲 |
[25:59] | She got to be in that stupid-ass truck. | 她肯定在那辆破车里 |
[26:00] | She can’t be that hard to find. | 要找到她不难 |
[26:01] | On it. Go on. | 马上去 去吧 |
[26:06] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[26:07] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[26:07] | Look, I have to pull over. | 我必须要靠边停 |
[26:41] | Mr. Parish. | 帕里什先生 |
[26:42] | Good to see you again, man. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[26:44] | Could you open up the back for me, please? | 请打开后车箱给我看好吗 |
[26:47] | May I ask why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[26:49] | There’s the poop kid. | 拉屎仔也在啊 |
[26:51] | Got the whole gang here? | 大家都来了 |
[26:53] | Open the back. | 打开后车箱 |
[27:03] | Go on, step back. | 往后退 |
[27:05] | Nothing back here. Just some dog food. | 后面什么都没有 只有一些狗粮 |
[27:07] | Dog food? | 狗粮吗 |
[27:32] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[28:06] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[28:06] | He just drove off. | 他刚刚开走了 |
[28:08] | Thank God. Okay. | 感谢上帝 好 |
[28:09] | Felix, text Josiah, tell him we’re on our way. | 菲力克斯 发短信给约西亚 说我们来了 |
[28:11] | Got it. Ben should be there any minute. | 好 本应该马上就到 |
[28:13] | I’m just gonna call and see where he is. | 我要打电话看看他在哪 |
[28:15] | Call Ben. | 打给本 |
[28:16] | Calling Ben. | 打给本 |
[28:20] | Hi, Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[28:22] | Hey. Did you… did you make it out okay? | 你一路安全吗 |
[28:25] | Did anyone follow you? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah, I made it out. | 我出来了 |
[28:29] | No one followed me. All good. | 没人跟着我 一切安全 |
[28:32] | Great. Okay, | 好的 好 |
[28:33] | we’re gonna be at the arcade in, like, 20 minutes, | 我们二十分钟就到游乐场 |
[28:35] | so we’ll meet you there. | 在那里见 |
[28:37] | I didn’t go to the arcade. | 我没去游乐场 |
[28:40] | I took the drugs somewhere else. | 我把毒品搬到其他的地方了 |
[28:42] | Yeah, I hid ’em pretty good. | 我藏得很好 |
[28:44] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[28:45] | Yeah, what you guys gave me is worth a lot. | 你们交给我的东西价值不菲 |
[28:49] | Like, millions and millions of dollars. | 价值数百万美元 |
[28:53] | So… | 所以 |
[28:55] | yeah, I was thinking, I don’t think | 我在想… 我认为 |
[28:56] | three grand is gonna cut it for me. | 只给我三千块不够 |
[28:59] | Okay. Okay, Ben? Ben, | 好 好 本 本 |
[29:03] | I-I need you to listen to me. | 我要你听我说 |
[29:05] | We’re dealing with someone extremely dangerous, okay? | 我们现在面对的是极度危险的人物 |
[29:09] | This is not a game, Ben. | 这不是游戏 本 |
[29:12] | Yeah, I know. It’s actually pretty simple. | 我知道 其实很简单 |
[29:14] | Whoever’s drugs these are, | 不管毒品是谁的 |
[29:16] | tell them I want… | 告诉他们我要 |
[29:18] | five… hundred grand. | 五十万 |
[29:26] | Fine. Fine. | 好 好 |
[29:27] | – What?! – Felix. | -什么 -菲力克斯 |
[29:30] | Ben, I need you to tell me where they are. | 本 我要你告诉我他毒品在哪 |
[29:34] | Money first. | 先给钱 |
[29:36] | I’m at The Linsmore. | 我在林斯莫尔 |
[29:38] | It’s, like, 4:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上四点 |
[29:41] | I have Chelsea’s keys. | 切尔茜的钥匙在我这里 |
[29:49] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要做什么 |
[29:52] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[29:52] | It’s… fine? | 没事吗 |
[29:55] | I don’t think it’s fine! What, are you gonna just | 我不觉得没事 你准备 |
[29:58] | explain to Josiah that he has to give $500,000 | 就跟约西亚说他要拿出五十万 |
[30:03] | to our psycho receptionist? | 给我们的神经前台吗 |
[30:04] | If you hadn’t sent the drugs with Ben alone… | 如果你没有让本一个人送毒品 |
[30:08] | – Me?! – …we would not be in this situation. | -我吗 -我们不会落到这个地步 |
[30:10] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[30:11] | I cannot believe I listened | 我不敢相信我听取了 |
[30:13] | to your stupid idea! | 你那愚蠢的点子 |
[30:14] | Ben was the only one the cops wouldn’t follow. | 本是唯一不会被警察跟踪的人 |
[30:17] | If one of us went with him, they would have followed us | 如果我们中一个人跟着他 他们就会跟着我们 |
[30:19] | or called for a backup car, okay? | 或者叫来一辆支援的车 |
[30:21] | And in my defense, the plan worked. | 我得辩解一句 这个计划成功了 |
[30:23] | It did not work, Felix! | 没成功 菲力克斯 |
[30:24] | – It worked! – No, it didn’t! | -成功了 -没有 |
[30:26] | Some drug addict is holding Josiah’s heroin ransom! | 一个瘾君子扣着约西亚的海洛因要赎金 |
[30:30] | It did not work! | 没成功 |
[30:32] | Well, technically, it’s still Nia’s heroin at this point. | 理论上说 现在那还是妮娅的海洛因 |
[30:36] | I voted for burning down Guiding Hope. | 我建议把引导希望烧了 |
[30:37] | – No one asked you! – Say that again, huh? | -没人问你 -再说一遍 |
[30:40] | And Felix and I decided that you don’t get a vote | 菲力克斯和我觉得你无权发言 |
[30:43] | because the only reason | 因为我们落到这个地步的 |
[30:44] | we’re in this situation is because of you! | 唯一原因就是你 |
[30:48] | Be… Because of me? | 因为我吗 |
[30:49] | – Yeah. – You guys wouldn’t even be working for Nia | -是的 -如果菲力克斯没有偷我的钱 |
[30:51] | if Felix didn’t steal my money. | 你们就不用去为妮娅办事 |
[30:54] | You want to go back that far, Max? | 你想扯那么远吗 麦克斯 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I want to go back that far, | 是的 我想扯那么远 |
[30:56] | because that is how this whole thing started. | 因为那是这一切的开端 |
[30:58] | Shut up, Max! | 闭嘴 麦克斯 |
[30:58] | Is that how you talk to your new boyfriend? | 你和你的新男友也这么说话吗 |
[31:04] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[31:06] | – It’s one of Nia’s guys. – Oh, man. | -是妮娅的人 -天啊 |
[31:23] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[31:25] | I think so. | 我还好 |
[31:27] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[31:28] | We need to run. | 我们要赶快跑 |
[31:50] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[31:52] | Where’d you put them? | 你们把货物放哪了 |
[31:54] | We’re-we’re… | 我们 |
[31:55] | we’re having a little bit of a situation. | 我们出了点状况 |
[31:58] | – Don’t. Stop. – Okay? | -别 停下 -好吗 |
[32:00] | The cops were on to us, so we had to move them. | 警察盯上了我们 所以我们把货物移走了 |
[32:02] | Nia knows you were trying to hand them over to Josiah. | 妮娅知道你们想把货物交给约西亚 |
[32:05] | So just tell me where they are. | 所以告诉我货物在哪 |
[32:07] | We don’t know right now. | 现在我们也不知道 |
[32:08] | – Murphy… – We don’t know. | -茉菲 -我们不知道 |
[32:11] | We gave them to someone who’s hiding them. | 我们把货物给了别人 让他藏起来 |
[32:15] | He’s trying to extort us. | 他试图勒索我们 |
[32:16] | He’s trying to extort Nia. | 他试图勒索妮娅 |
[32:19] | And he’s very unpredictable, | 而且他很难以捉摸 |
[32:22] | and I don’t know what he’s planning on doing with the drugs. | 我不知道他计划拿毒品怎么办 |
[32:27] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[32:29] | But if you want me to find them… | 但如果你想让我找到货物 |
[32:33] | I have to talk to him. | 我必须和他通话 |
[32:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:37] | Well, if I tell you that, you’ll just kill me. | 如果我告诉了你 你会杀了我 |
[32:43] | I’m not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[32:47] | If you kill me… | 如果你杀了我 |
[32:51] | you’ll lose any chance of getting the drugs back to Nia. | 你就失去了把毒品带给妮娅的机会 |
[32:57] | You really want to explain that to her? | 你真的想这么向她交待吗 |
[33:06] | We’re gonna get in my truck, | 我们上我的卡车 |
[33:08] | you’re gonna take me to this guy. | 你带我去找这个人 |
[33:12] | No sudden moves. You got it? | 不许轻举妄动 明白吗 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:23] | All right, I got this. | 没事了 我来处理 |
[33:25] | Come on, follow me. | 跟着我 |
[33:32] | You’re gonna drive. | 你来开车 |
[33:34] | Now, where’s this guy at? | 那人在哪 |
[35:07] | Josiah, man, I don’t think they’re coming. | 约西亚 我觉得他们应该不来了 |
[35:10] | They played us. | 我们被耍了 |
[36:34] | Ben? Ben! Benjamin. Benjamin! | 本 本 本杰明 本杰明 |
[36:38] | – Check his pulse. – I am. | -检查下他的脉搏 -我在看呢 |
[36:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:43] | What’s going on, Felix? | 发生什么了 菲力克斯 |
[36:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[36:47] | – What do you mean? – He’s dead. | -什么意思 -他死了 |
[36:52] | I think he OD’d. | 他应该是吸毒过量死的 |
[36:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[37:04] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[37:10] | Nia. | 妮娅 |
[37:12] | You think I was gonna let you handle this negotiation alone? | 你觉得我会让你一个人去谈判吗 |
[37:17] | Baby, I’m done trusting you | 亲爱的 我已经不能放心 |
[37:18] | with any part of my business. | 把我的任何生意交给你了 |
[37:31] | This the guy that knows where the drugs are hiding? | 这个就是知道毒品藏在哪的人吗 |
[37:38] | Tell me he told you where they were before this happened. | 别告诉我他之前没跟你说过藏哪了 |
[37:41] | No. I can explain… | 没说过 我可以解释 |
[37:43] | Vincent, I’m gonna have a little chat with Murphy. | 文森特 我要跟茉菲谈谈了 |
[37:45] | Nia, this isn’t her fault. | 妮娅 这不是她的错 |
[37:47] | Seriously, if anything, | 说真的 真要有什么的话 |
[37:48] | – it’s my fault. – I’m gonna get | -也是我的错 -我等会再找你们两个 |
[37:49] | to you two in a second. Vincent, take ’em in the back. | 算账 文森特 把他们带到后面 |
[37:56] | I want… A little privacy with my girl. | 我想 跟我的好闺蜜单独聊聊 |
[38:04] | Right over here. | 就这里 |
[38:06] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[38:11] | How about a drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[38:14] | A little whiskey? | 来点威士忌 |
[38:19] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[38:24] | Now, let me see if I’m understanding you correctly. | 来 看看我这么想你有没有错 |
[38:28] | You went behind my back and tried to funnel | 你背着我 想要把我的所有毒品 |
[38:31] | all my drugs to Josiah. | 都转手给约西亚 |
[38:33] | And then you gave my entire shipment | 然后你把我所有的货都给了 |
[38:35] | to this junkie, who’s now lying dead on the floor. | 这个死在地上的瘾君子 |
[38:41] | Nia, I can explain… | 妮娅 我可以解释 |
[38:51] | Get up. | 起来 |
[38:54] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[38:56] | You’re tougher than that. | 你可比这强多了 |
[39:02] | I always trusted you, Murphy. | 我一直都很相信你 茉菲 |
[39:04] | And I don’t trust that many people. | 我一般不怎么相信别人 |
[39:07] | I guess this is why. | 也许这就是原因吧 |
[39:13] | I can explain. I can explain. | 我能解释 我能解释 |
[39:16] | No, I’m good. | 不用解释了 |
[39:31] | That’s what I always liked about you, Murphy. | 我一直就喜欢你这一点 茉菲 |
[39:35] | You never give up, do you? | 你从来都不会放弃 是吧 |
[39:41] | Murphy! | 茉菲 |
[39:44] | Please let me go. | 拜托放了我吧 |
[39:57] | Hang tight, honey. Almost there. | 再等一下 宝贝 马上就结束了 |
[40:04] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[40:05] | – No, Nia, don’t. – You don’t have to do this. | -不 妮娅别这样 -你没必要这样 |
[40:07] | – Shut up. – Are you sure? I mean, I can do it. | -闭嘴 -你确定吗 我可以来 |
[40:11] | I want to. | 我想要 |
[40:14] | – No, wait, please. – Nia, wait… Please! | -不要 求你等等 -妮娅等一下 |
[40:37] | Please don’t. Please… | 别这样 求你了 |
[40:38] | Please don’t. No, don’t. | 别杀我 求你不要 |
[40:41] | Bye. | 永别了 |