时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Please don’t. | 别开枪 |
[00:02] | – Please. Please don’t. – Bye. | -拜托 别开枪 -再见 |
[00:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[00:27] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[00:29] | We literally didn’t leave the room all day. | 我们真的一整天什么都没做 |
[00:33] | Well, I know. Why would we? | 我知道 为什么要做事呢 |
[00:39] | What do you want to do tonight? | 你今晚想干什么 |
[00:42] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么也不想做 |
[01:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:04] | Oh, I started my stupid period | 我大姨妈来了 |
[01:06] | and I don’t have a tampon, so I was just seeing | 但我没有棉条 所以我想找找 |
[01:08] | if you have one. | 你有没有 |
[01:11] | And now I realize that it looks like | 现在我发现这看上去像 |
[01:13] | I’m going through your stuff. Sorry. | 我在翻你东西 抱歉 |
[01:16] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. You can go through my stuff. | -抱歉 -没关系 你能翻我的东西 |
[01:18] | I don’t think I have one, but you can check. | 我应该没带 但你可以找找 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:26] | Oh, boy. Okay, you don’t. | 没错 你没有 |
[01:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:29] | Uh, babe, I don’t think | 宝贝 我觉得 |
[01:30] | that little market stays open past, like, 7:00. | 附近那家小店七点就关门了 |
[01:34] | Right. | 说得对 |
[01:36] | There is a 24-hour grocery store off the highway, | 高速那里有家24小时杂货店 |
[01:38] | so I’ll just go there. | 我去那买就行了 |
[01:39] | – You want me to go with you? – No. No, no, no. | -你想让我一起去吗 -不不 |
[01:41] | – You go back to sleep. – Are you sure? | -你接着睡 -你确定吗 |
[01:43] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[01:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:56] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好了 我去去就回 |
[02:22] | Did you forget your wallet? | 你忘带钱包了吗 |
[02:28] | This is where you’ve been? | 所以你一直藏在这 |
[02:29] | Playing house with Jess? | 跟杰丝玩过家家 |
[02:30] | – Okay, you don’t own me. – Nia does. | -你不拥有我 -妮娅拥有你 |
[02:33] | Get it through your head, okay? We’re over. | 你搞搞清楚 好吗 我们结束了 |
[02:36] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[02:39] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[02:41] | Don’t think I won’t. | 别以为我不会动手 |
[02:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | Okay. I’ll go with you. | 好吧 我跟你走 |
[02:52] | Just let me get my stuff. | 让我拿上东西 |
[02:55] | Fine. Hurry up. | 行 快点 |
[03:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:10] | Give me back my keys, you bitch! | 把钥匙还给我 你个贱人 |
[03:35] | Sam, where the hell are you? | 萨姆 你他妈在哪 |
[03:36] | I got Murphy Mason turning on me, | 茉菲·梅森捅我刀子 |
[03:38] | and you’re nowhere to be found? | 而你却不见踪影 |
[03:39] | Get your ass to the hotel. | 赶紧给我来酒店 |
[03:41] | And don’t call my cell, it’s tapped. | 别打我手机 那被监听了 |
[03:43] | Use this number. | 用这个电话 |
[03:48] | $12.99. | 12块99 |
[03:50] | Please place item in the bagging area. | 请把物品放至包装区 |
[03:52] | Please place item in the bagging area. | 请把物品放至包装区 |
[03:54] | I did. | 我放了 |
[03:55] | System processing. | 系统正在处理中 |
[03:57] | – What? – System processing. | -什么 -系统正在处理中 |
[03:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:01] | Stupid machine. Hello? | 破机器 你能行吗 |
[04:04] | – Jess. – Hi. | -杰丝 -你好啊 |
[04:05] | – What are you doing here? – Um, we have to go back to Chicago. | -你怎么来了 -我们得回芝加哥 |
[04:09] | Back? What are you t– wait, how did you even get here? | 回去 你在说什么 等等 你怎么过来的 |
[04:11] | Okay, you need to listen to me. | 你得仔细听我说 |
[04:14] | Murphy is-is turning on Nia, and Nia just found out. | 茉菲背叛了妮娅 妮娅刚发现了 |
[04:17] | And-and we have to warn her. | 我们要提醒她 |
[04:23] | How do you…? | 你怎么 |
[04:25] | How do you know about Nia? | 你怎么知道妮娅的 |
[04:26] | Okay, I really, I really don’t have time | 好的 我现在真的没有时间 |
[04:29] | to explain right now, so, Jess, please… | 来解释 杰丝 拜托 |
[04:30] | Wait, how-how do you know about Nia? | 等等 你怎么知道妮娅 |
[04:37] | I was, um, I was working for her. | 我曾经为她工作过 |
[04:40] | Just, like, keeping tabs on things, and, um… | 就是帮她看着你们什么的 |
[04:45] | That’s why I ran away with you, | 所以我才和你一起走 |
[04:46] | so that we could actually be together. | 这样我们就能在一起了 |
[04:50] | Jess, I swear, you and me, that was all real. | 杰丝 我发誓 我们的感情是真的 |
[04:54] | If we don’t do something, | 如果我们什么都不做 |
[04:55] | Murphy and Felix are going to die, do you understand me? | 茉菲和菲力克斯就会死 你懂吗 |
[04:58] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让这发生 |
[05:00] | Well, wow, that’s very admirable of you. | 你真伟大 |
[05:03] | Okay, Jess, please… | 好的 杰丝 拜托 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna go alone. | 我要一个人去 |
[05:07] | Do not follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[05:14] | I said do not follow me. | 我说过了 别跟着我 |
[05:39] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[05:50] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[05:56] | Hi, Pretzel. Hi. | 你好 脆饼 |
[06:33] | Hang tight, honey. | 抓紧 宝贝 |
[06:34] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[06:54] | Please. Nia, wait! | 拜托 妮娅 等等 |
[07:04] | Please don’t. Please. | 不要 拜托了 |
[07:05] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[07:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:28] | – What happened? – It’s me. | -发生了什么 -是我 |
[07:31] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[07:39] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[08:00] | Stop. | 停下 |
[08:04] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[08:15] | – Lock the doors. – Uh, okay. | – 把门锁上 – 好的 |
[08:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:23] | Who’s that? | 那人是谁 |
[08:25] | – Who is that? – It’s Max and Felix. | -是谁 -是麦克斯和菲力克斯 |
[08:26] | They’re in the back. | 他们在后面 |
[08:27] | I got ’em. | 我去找他们 |
[08:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:36] | I can’t believe you actually did that. | 我不敢相信你刚刚开枪了 |
[08:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:44] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[09:01] | Murph! | 茉菲 |
[09:04] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:08] | Hey, sit down, sit down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[09:11] | Are you okay? Come here. | 你还好吗 过来 |
[09:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[09:20] | Who… who did that? | 谁干的 |
[09:23] | I did. | 我 |
[09:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:31] | Well, she was gonna kill Murphy. She was goona kill her, right? | 她想杀了茉菲 对吧 |
[09:34] | – Yes. She was. – Right. So… | -是的 -没错 所以 |
[09:39] | What are you doing? Don’t touch anything. | 你在干什么 别乱摸东西 |
[09:41] | I’m just trying to find a | 我只是在给茉菲嘴唇 |
[09:42] | cold rag for Murphy’s lip. Is that okay with you? | 找一块冰抹布 你觉得可以吗 |
[09:44] | Murphy’s lip? You’re concerned about Murphy’s lip right now? | 茉菲的嘴唇 你现在还有时间关心这个 |
[09:46] | We have two dead bodies and there’s blood… | 这里有两具在血泊中的尸体 |
[09:49] | every… | 每个 |
[10:02] | Can someone please turn the jukebox off? | 有人能把自动点唱机关了吗 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I got it, I got it. | 好的 我来关 |
[10:05] | All right? | 可以了吗 |
[10:08] | What are we gonna do? | 我们下一步怎么做 |
[10:10] | Well, maybe we should just get out of here, yeah? | 也许我们应该离开这里 不是吗 |
[10:12] | Uh, we can’t just get out of here. Look around. | 我们不能就这么离开这里 看看周围 |
[10:14] | I’m gonna go to the back and get some supplies, | 我去后面拿些补给 |
[10:16] | and then we’ll clean this up, okay? | 然后我们把这里清扫干净 好吗 |
[10:17] | Hey, Sterling, | 斯特林 |
[10:19] | we’re very grateful for everything you’ve done. | 我们非常感激你所做的一切 |
[10:21] | Honestly I’m amazed, but, um, I think you should probably go, | 说实话我很惊讶 但我想你应该走了 |
[10:25] | because we don’t want to rope you into this any further, okay? | 因为我们不想再把你卷进来 好吗 |
[10:27] | Okay, yeah, we’re not roping | 我们没有把她 |
[10:28] | her further into anything. | 卷进来 |
[10:30] | She works for Nia. | 她为妮娅工作 |
[10:31] | I worked for Nia. Well… | 我曾经为妮娅工作 |
[10:33] | – What? What? You what? – Yeah. Yeah. | -什么 你什么 -是的 没错 |
[10:36] | She’s been a plant the whole time. | 她一直是她安插进来的 |
[10:43] | You need to leave. | 你必须离开 |
[10:45] | You want me to leave? | 你想让我走 |
[10:47] | I’m the reason that you just didn’t get killed. | 因为我 你才没被杀 |
[10:48] | – Jess is the reason. – Okay, guys, I don’t think | -是因为杰丝 -好了 现在争论这个 |
[10:51] | this matters right now. | 没有意义 |
[10:52] | What are we doing? | 我们现在在做什么 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna go to the police. | 我要去警察局 |
[10:56] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释清楚一切 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna tell them that Jess did it to save me. | 我会告诉他们杰丝这样做是为了救我 |
[11:01] | No. No, no, no. I don’t think the cops | 不行 不行 我觉得警察 |
[11:04] | are gonna believe that we were just innocent in all this. | 不会相信我们在整件事中是无辜的 |
[11:06] | Dude, we can’t just cover this up. | 我们不能就这样把真相掩盖过去 |
[11:08] | Well, what do you suggest we do? | 那你建议我们怎么做 |
[11:10] | I say we just leave the bodies here and don’t say anything. | 我们应该把尸体留在那里 什么都别说 |
[11:12] | Okay? Ben’s a drug addict. Nia is a drug dealer. | 本是个瘾君子 妮娅是个毒贩 |
[11:15] | We have Ben’s gun here. It would just look like | 我们这里有本的枪 看起来会像是 |
[11:16] | he robbed Nia and shot her, | 他绑架了妮娅又杀了她 |
[11:18] | – then overdosed. – We can’t, | -然后吸毒过量 -我们不能这样做 |
[11:19] | because Murphy’s blood | 因为茉菲的血 |
[11:20] | – is literally all over the floor. – So then we | -满地板都是 -那我们 |
[11:22] | – clean it up. – And then there will be evidence that we were | -就清扫干净 -那就会有证据表明我们 |
[11:24] | – trying to hide something. – Yeah, she’s right, she’s right. | -试图隐瞒什么事情 -是的 她说得对 |
[11:25] | If you leave the bodies, there’s gonna be an investigation. | 如果把尸体放在这里 警方就会进行调查 |
[11:27] | If there’s an investigation, | 如果他们进行调查 |
[11:29] | they will find out that we were here. | 就会发现案发时我们在这里 |
[11:30] | Well, then we just leave Ben’s body here, just O.D.’d. | 那我们就只把本的尸体留在这里 只是吸毒过量 |
[11:32] | – That would make sense, right? – No! | -这样是合理的 对吧 -不行 |
[11:34] | – Why not? – Because I don’t want Chelsea | -为什么不行 -因为我不想让切尔茜 |
[11:36] | opening up in the morning and finding | 早上开门的时候 发现楼梯上躺着 |
[11:37] | – her dead brother’s body on the floor. – All right! | -她弟弟的尸体 -好了 |
[11:44] | We’re getting them out of here. | 我们把他俩的尸体弄出去 |
[11:46] | Both of them. | 都弄出去 |
[11:49] | I am the one who pulled the trigger, | 我是扣动扳机的那个人 |
[11:51] | and I say we are cleaning it up. | 我说我们现在打扫干净 |
[11:58] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多长时间 |
[12:00] | The bar opens in five hours. | 酒吧会在五小时内开门 |
[12:07] | Okay, found a pool table cover and… this. | 找到了一个台球桌布 还有这个 |
[12:10] | Think they’ll work. | 应该会有用 |
[12:21] | What? It’s all I could find. | 怎么了 我只能找到这个 |
[12:23] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[13:18] | Murphy, what are we gonna do about the drugs? | 茉菲 我们该怎么处理毒品 |
[13:20] | Forget about the drugs, Felix. | 别惦记毒品了 菲力克斯 |
[13:21] | We’re sort of dealing with something. | 我们在处理其他事呢 |
[13:23] | Well, we promised them to Josiah, | 我们答应要把毒品给约西亚 |
[13:24] | – and that dude is, like, a psycho. – One thing at a time. | -那人像个精神病 -之后再处理那件事 |
[13:28] | I cannot believe Ben did this to us. | 不敢置信本对我们做出了这种事 |
[13:30] | I can. | 我能相信 |
[13:32] | Call from Josh. | 约什来电 |
[13:35] | Call from Josh. | 约什来电 |
[13:37] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[13:37] | – It’s fine. – It’s fine? Then why is he | -没事 -没事 那为什么他 |
[13:40] | calling you in the middle of the night? | 大半夜给你打电话 |
[13:41] | – Does he know where you are? – No. | -他知道你在哪吗 -不 |
[13:43] | No, I just… I was supposed to go back over there. | 不 我本该回他那边的 |
[13:45] | Then all this happened. | 然后就出了这些事 |
[13:45] | Missed call from Josh. | 约什的未接电话 |
[13:49] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[13:49] | You have to call him back, pretend like everything is okay, | 你得给他打回去 假装一切正常 |
[13:51] | – ’cause he cannot come looking for you. – No, Felix. | -他可不能过来找你 -不 菲力克斯 |
[13:53] | Just do it, please. | 快打吧 求你了 |
[14:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Call Josh. | 给约什打电话 |
[14:09] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[14:10] | Uh… I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:12] | I must have, um… | 我一定是… |
[14:14] | I must have fallen asleep. | 我一定是睡着了 |
[14:15] | I– my stomach was feeling super weird, | 我 我的肚子特别不舒服 |
[14:17] | and then I laid down for a second, and… | 然后我就躺下待了一会儿 然后… |
[14:19] | and, yeah, I guess I-I fell asleep, so… | 对 我想我就睡着了 所以… |
[14:22] | Oh, no, no, no, you don’t… | 不不不 你不用… |
[14:23] | you don’t have to come over. No, I’m fine. | 你不用过来了 我没事 |
[14:24] | I-I think I just need to, like, sleep | 我想我只要睡上 |
[14:25] | a little bit, but… I’ll call you tomorrow. | 一会儿 但… 我明天打给你 |
[14:29] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:35] | Did he buy it? | 他信了吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:40] | Where’s Jess? | 杰丝呢 |
[14:41] | She’s in the bathroom. | 她在厕所呢 |
[15:10] | I just needed a minute. | 我得静一静 |
[15:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:45] | Are you okay? | 你呢 |
[15:49] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[15:51] | You’re the one that had to decide to pull that trigger. | 你才是那个需要下决心扣动扳机的人 |
[15:55] | It wasn’t a decision. | 不需要下决心 |
[16:01] | I would never… | 我绝不会… |
[16:04] | ever let anything happen to you. | 让你出事的 |
[16:09] | Ever. | 绝不会 |
[16:21] | Nia, it’s me, again. | 妮娅 还是我 |
[16:22] | Did you guys get the stuff out of Guiding Hope? | 你们从引导希望把东西弄出来了吗 |
[16:25] | Look, I told you, I need my payment today, | 我跟你说过 我今天就要拿到钱 |
[16:27] | so if you need to call me back, I’ll be up. | 如果你要回给我的话 我不会睡的 |
[16:36] | Looks good. | 看着不错 |
[16:37] | Yeah. Like nothing happened. | 嗯 就像什么都没发生过似的 |
[16:42] | Uh, Jess, where’s your car? | 杰丝 你的车呢 |
[16:45] | They’re not gonna fit in my car. | 我的车装不下他们 |
[16:48] | We can take Sam’s. | 我们可以用萨姆的车 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:51] | You’re not coming with us. | 你不能和我们一起走 |
[16:54] | All right, look, Jess, | 行了 杰丝 |
[16:56] | you’re gonna have to put whatever it is | 如果你想要有机会摆脱这件事的话 |
[16:57] | you’re feeling about me aside | 不管你对我是什么想法 |
[16:58] | if you want any chance of getting away with this. | 都得先暂时放在一边 |
[17:04] | I will pull Sam’s car around to the back. | 我会把萨姆的车开到后面 |
[17:31] | Max, what are you doing? | 麦克斯 你在干什么 |
[17:33] | Just throwing out the broken bottles and stuff. | 把破酒瓶子之类的东西扔掉 |
[17:35] | We have to bury everything with the bodies. Let’s go. | 我们都把所有的东西和尸体一起埋了 走吧 |
[17:53] | They outsmarted me, Dean. I couldn’t bust ’em. | 她们骗过了我迪恩 我没办法抓住她们 |
[17:57] | What? | 什么 |
[17:57] | The Guiding Hope kids. | 引导希望的小毛孩们啊 |
[17:59] | I know, I know. I been up all night. | 我知道 我一晚都没睡 |
[18:01] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[18:08] | What’s the temperature outside? | 外面的温度是多少 |
[18:14] | 35 degrees. | 不到2摄氏度 |
[18:17] | The ground shouldn’t be frozen. | 地应该没被冻住 |
[18:18] | We can bury the bodies in the woods. | 我们可以把尸体埋在树林里 |
[18:23] | in daylight? | 光天化日之下 |
[18:25] | Well, they can’t stay in the car. | 反正不能把他们留在车上 |
[18:27] | Just trust me, I’ll find a secluded spot. | 相信我 我会找个没人的地方 |
[18:29] | Digging’s gonna take forever. | 挖坑就要挖好久 |
[18:30] | Well, unless you have a bucket of acid handy, | 除非你手边有桶酸能把尸体化掉 |
[18:33] | it’s kind of our only option. | 不然只能挖坑了 |
[18:35] | – But… – Just listen to her. | -但 -听她的吧 |
[18:36] | No. No, we can’t, um… | 不 不 我们不能 |
[18:38] | we-we can’t-we can’t just dump Ben | 我们 我们不能把本丢在 |
[18:40] | in a place where he’ll never be found. | 没人找得到的地方 |
[18:42] | We have to. | 我们别无选择 |
[18:43] | Chelsea will have to live the rest of her life | 切尔茜的余生 |
[18:46] | not knowing what happened to him. | 都不会知道本的下落 |
[18:47] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能这么做 |
[18:48] | Can’t we just drop him off at the hospital or something? | 就不能把他放到医院之类的吗 |
[18:50] | No, that’ll tip off the cops, and Ben was there, | 不行 警察会知道 而本在现场 |
[18:53] | so it could lead back to you guys. | 所以线索会指向你们 |
[18:55] | Well… Jess may have killed Nia, | 但是 杰丝或许杀死了妮娅 |
[18:58] | – but I killed Ben. – Oh, Felix… | -但我杀了本 -菲力克斯 |
[18:59] | I-I’m the one that gave him the drugs, | 给他毒品的人是我 |
[19:01] | so I think I should have a say in this. | 这事应该由我做决定 |
[19:02] | – It wasn’t your fault. – Yes, it was, Murphy. | -这不是你的错 -茉菲 这就是我的错 |
[19:05] | Dude, you were the one who didn’t want | 伙计 是你说不要把他留在酒吧 |
[19:06] | to leave him at the bar for her to find. | 被她发现的 |
[19:08] | – Now you want her to find him? Make him your mind. – No! | -你现在又想让他被发现 到底要怎样 -不 |
[19:10] | No, I… I don’t know! I just feel responsible, | 不 我不知道 我只是觉得我有责任 |
[19:12] | and I don’t think it’s okay to just dump Ben in the middle | 我不觉得把本扔在林子中间让他人间蒸发 |
[19:15] | of the woods where he’s never gonna be found! | 是妥当的做法 |
[19:17] | – Please! – Oh, God. | -拜托 -我天 |
[19:18] | Fine. | 好 |
[19:20] | We’ll take Ben to a hospital | 我们把本送去医院 |
[19:21] | after we’re done dealing with Nia. | 我们就和妮娅彻底了结了 |
[19:23] | Murphy… I really… | 茉菲 我真的 |
[19:24] | – I don’t think that’s… – That’s what we’re doing. | -不认为这是个 -就这么定了 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | We’re gonna have to get shovels. | 我们得去拿铲子 |
[19:35] | Well, we can’t buy them. | 可以用买的 |
[19:36] | You don’t want to be seen on security cameras. | 你不会想被监控拍到的 |
[19:38] | We can go to my parents’ house. | 我们可以去我父母家 |
[19:41] | They have a bunch of shovels in the garage. | 他们车库里有一堆铲子 |
[19:43] | If we get there quick, they’ll probably be asleep. | 如果早点到的话 他们可能还在睡 |
[19:47] | I searched that entire Guiding Hope truck. | 我搜查了引导希望的车 |
[19:49] | Not even a trace of heroin. | 连海洛因的渣都没见着 |
[19:53] | Were any of Nia’s guys there? | 妮娅的手下在附近吗 |
[19:54] | – Maybe they got to it first. – Impossible. | -也许他们先得手了 -不可能 |
[19:57] | I sat out there. | 我蹲在那儿守着呢 |
[19:58] | No one came in or out except for Max Parish, | 除了麦克斯·帕里什 没有别人出入 |
[20:00] | Felix Bell and Murphy Mason. | 菲力克斯·贝尔和茉菲·梅森 |
[20:02] | I just… | 我只是 |
[20:04] | Can I have one of those? | 我能吃点那个吗 |
[20:09] | They’re Chloe’s, but… | 这些是克洛伊的 但 |
[20:11] | So anyway, I’m thinking that they got tipped off | 是这样 他们一定听到风声了 |
[20:14] | and had someone grab all the drugs | 就趁着我把他们叫走的时候 |
[20:16] | while I was pulling them over. | 让人去转移毒品 |
[20:16] | I mean, that’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一讲得通的说法 |
[20:19] | Well, what makes you think | 你为什么认为 |
[20:20] | they’re not still in Guiding Hope? | 他们不在引导希望了 |
[20:22] | ‘Cause I searched it. | 因为我搜过了 |
[20:24] | You got a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[20:27] | No. No, I… | 不 不 我 |
[20:28] | I took a page out of the old Dean Riley handbook. | 我从老迪恩·赖利手册上撕了一张 |
[20:32] | You know, sometimes you got to… | 你懂的 有时候你不得不 |
[20:33] | you got to break the rules to get a little justice. | 破坏规则来实现正义 |
[20:36] | But, um… | 但是 |
[20:39] | I didn’t find nothing in there, either. | 我在引导希望也一无所获 |
[20:42] | Anyway, I think that was just, like, a really, | 随便了 我知道现在说 |
[20:44] | really long-winded way of saying | 我很抱歉没能帮你保住工作 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry I couldn’t get your job back. | 这些废话无济于事 |
[20:49] | Well, | 行吧 |
[20:50] | I guess there’s nothing left to do but… | 没什么能做的了 除了 |
[21:00] | Sure you don’t want some, bud? | 你确定不喝点吗 兄弟 |
[21:02] | Kind of early. | 有点太早 |
[21:05] | For real. | 也是 |
[21:14] | My mom keeps her, uh, gardening stuff in here. | 我妈妈把她整理花园的东西放在这里 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:22] | – Oh, got ’em. – Yeah? | -找到了 -好 |
[21:24] | Yeah. Uh, okay. And we should probably get some gloves, too. | 我们还要拿几副手套 |
[21:26] | ‘Cause I-I know she… I know she has a bunch of extra pairs. | 我知道她有几副备用的 |
[21:29] | Okay, I’ll help you find them. | 我来帮你找 |
[21:30] | Let me just run these out to the car really fast. | 我很快把这个拿出去放到车上 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:42] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[21:46] | What in the world are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[21:55] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[21:57] | Oh, my God. Come here. | 天啊 我看看 |
[21:59] | Oh, I’m fine, Mom. I… I’m f… It’s fine. | 我没事 妈妈 没关系 |
[22:01] | I just… I slipped on some ice this morning at Guiding Hope. | 只是今天早上 在引导希望被冰滑倒了 |
[22:04] | Ice? | 冰 |
[22:06] | You’re sure that’s how that happened? | 你确定是因为这个 |
[22:08] | Yeah, it was just some ice. | 没错 就是冰 |
[22:10] | What were you doing at work at the crack of dawn? | 天才刚亮你在做什么工作 |
[22:14] | We have a… this fundraiser, uh, later, | 我们之后有个 募捐活动 |
[22:17] | so I-I’m helping set up, and I need that table | 我在帮忙布置 然后我需要 |
[22:21] | that you have for, like, cookies and stuff. | 你那张桌子 放饼干和其他东西 |
[22:22] | Oh, why didn’t you just call me? | 你怎么不直接打电话给我 |
[22:25] | I don’t know. ‘Cause I f… | 不知道 因为我 |
[22:26] | I felt bad asking you. | 不太喜欢麻烦你 |
[22:28] | I just kind of feel weird | 我还是会觉得 |
[22:30] | – about everything still. – Oh, stop. No, no, no. | -这样很奇怪 -别解释了 可以了 |
[22:31] | I hate to admit it, but we’re actually… | 虽然我不想承认 但是我们的确 |
[22:34] | kind of enjoying this time off. | 享受这段休息的时间 |
[22:38] | – Yeah? That’s good. – It’s really good. | -是吧 特别好 -真的很好 |
[22:40] | And you can invite us to these fundraisers. | 你可以邀请我们参加这些募捐活动 |
[22:42] | You know, I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[22:43] | I’ve done a million of them. | 这些活我轻车熟路 |
[22:45] | No, I-I know. I, uh… It’s just the one… | 我知道 不用了 这只是 |
[22:47] | – The fundraiser tonight… – Oh, no, we can’t go tonight. | -今晚的募捐… -今晚我们去不了 |
[22:49] | No. Uh, your dad has | 你爸爸有牌局 |
[22:50] | a poker game, and Aunt Karen is turning 60, | 凯伦姨妈要过六十大寿 |
[22:54] | so all the sisters are going out to Allesandro’s. | 我们姐妹几个要去亚利桑德罗家 |
[22:57] | – That sounds fun. – Yeah. | -听起来很有趣 -是的 |
[22:58] | Well, Judy’s gonna be there. You know how that goes. | 好吧 朱迪也会去 你知道会变成怎样 |
[23:01] | Yeah. Uh, okay, I… | 是 我… |
[23:04] | I… I do… I should get going, though, ’cause I… | 但是 我得走了 因为 |
[23:06] | We have a lot of stuff to do. | 我们还有很多事情要忙 |
[23:08] | All right. If someone would have told me | 假如是别人告诉我 |
[23:10] | you were gonna be up at 6:00 a.m. | 你为了取募捐会的桌子 |
[23:12] | to pick up tables for a fundraiser… | 早上六点起来 |
[23:16] | I’m so proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[23:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:25] | Well, here, let me | 好的 让我来 |
[23:26] | grab the tables for you. | 帮你拿桌子 |
[23:28] | – Oh, that’s okay. – I’ll walk this out. | -没事 你放着吧 -我把这个搬出去 |
[23:29] | – How-How’d you get here? – Uh, a bunch of us drove. | -你怎么来的 -我们一群人开车来的 |
[23:32] | But I-I got it, Mom. It’s okay. | 可是我都搞定了 妈妈 没关系 |
[23:34] | Nonsense, nonsense. | 胡说 我不听 |
[23:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:43] | Hey, | 你好 |
[23:44] | – Joy. How are you? – Hey. | -乔伊 你好吗 -你好 |
[23:46] | Oh, I see this is still happening. | 看来还在交往 |
[23:49] | Yep, still happening. | 没错 还在 |
[23:52] | The whole gang’s here. | 你们全都来了 |
[23:53] | Hi! Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[23:56] | Hi! Hi. | 好啊 |
[23:57] | Hi, Felix. | 菲力克斯 |
[23:59] | Hi. I don’t think we met. | 我们好像还没见过 |
[24:00] | I’m Joy Mason. | 我叫乔伊·梅森 |
[24:01] | I’m the cofounder of Guiding Hope. | 我是引导希望的共同创始人 |
[24:03] | It’s so nice to meet you. I’m Sterling. | 很高兴认识你 我叫斯特林 |
[24:04] | I’m the kennel tech. | 我是养犬技术员 |
[24:07] | Well, what happened to Victor? | 维克托怎么了 |
[24:08] | He got a job at Starbucks. | 他去星巴克上班了 |
[24:12] | – We really got to be going. – Yeah. | -我们真的要走了 -对 |
[24:13] | – Yeah. It’s sort of late. – Yeah. | -要迟到了 -嗯 |
[24:14] | Okay, you busy, busy bees. | 你们这些勤劳的小蜜蜂 |
[24:16] | I’ll just, get this into here | 我帮你们把这个 |
[24:17] | – for you. – Okay. No, no, no, no. I got it. | -放进车里 -不不不 我来 |
[24:19] | – I got it. – Thank you, Mom. | -我来 -谢谢你 老妈 |
[24:20] | We-we-we have to go. | 我们要走了 |
[24:21] | – But I love you. – I love you, baby. | -但是我爱你 -我爱你 宝贝 |
[24:22] | – I love you so much. – Okay. Okay. Okay. | -我很爱你 -好好好 |
[24:25] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好了 |
[24:27] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[24:30] | – Okay. – Perfect. | -好了 -很好 |
[24:32] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | -拜 -拜拜 |
[24:33] | I’ll just tell your dad you said hi. | 我会帮你向你爸问好的 |
[24:35] | Bye, Mom. | 拜 老妈 |
[24:36] | Nice car. | 车子真不错 |
[25:00] | Think this is good. | 开到这里应该可以了 |
[25:02] | I thought we were driving into the middle of the woods. | 我以为我们要开进树林里 |
[25:05] | We are. But it’s gonna be a lot of work, | 是的 但是有很多事要做 |
[25:07] | so we’re gonna have to take shifts. | 所以我们要轮流来 |
[25:08] | Whoever’s not digging should stay here and keep watch. | 不挖的人应该留在这里看守 |
[25:11] | Just make sure you’re not visible from the road. | 只要确保路上没人看到你们就行了 |
[25:12] | Cool, I’ll go first. | 好 我先吧 |
[25:13] | You should bring a phone | 你应该带上手机 |
[25:15] | so that you can warn us if someone’s coming. | 如果有人来 你就可以通知我们 |
[25:18] | You can take mine. | 拿我的吧 |
[25:19] | – Just-just text Felix and get… – I got it. | -发短信给菲力克斯就好 -交给我 |
[25:55] | How far in did we drive? | 我们开了多远 |
[25:56] | I think it was… | 我想… |
[25:57] | – I wasn’t asking you. – Couple miles. | -我不是在问你 -几公里吧 |
[26:13] | We can start digging here. | 我们可以从这里开始挖 |
[26:16] | We should bury the evidence and the trash and stuff | 我们至少应该把证据和垃圾这些东西 |
[26:18] | at least a mile away. | 埋在一英里以外的地方 |
[26:25] | You guys want to… you want to help or…? | 你们要不要… 要不要帮忙挖 |
[26:30] | All right, give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[26:31] | That. | 这个 |
[26:33] | There. You got it? | 这里 可以吗 |
[26:34] | – Okay. – Dig right there. | -好 -就挖这里 |
[26:40] | It’s freezing. | 冷死了 |
[26:42] | Hope Jess is warm enough. | 希望杰丝够暖和 |
[26:44] | Shut up. Stop acting like you care about Jess. | 闭嘴 别假装关心杰丝了 |
[26:47] | – I do care about her. – You do? | -我真的关心她 -是吗 |
[26:49] | If you did, you wouldn’t have lied to her every single day. | 如果你关心她 你就不会每一天都在骗她了 |
[26:51] | My God. | 天呐 |
[26:52] | You guys also lied to her every single day. | 你们也每一天都在骗她 |
[26:55] | We were protecting her. | 我们在保护她 |
[26:56] | I don’t even know what you were doing. | 我都不知道你在做些什么 |
[26:57] | I was doing my job. | 我在做我的工作 |
[26:59] | Your job? | 你的工作 |
[27:01] | You think that was your… Having sex with Jess | 你觉得那是你的… 和杰丝上床 |
[27:03] | and then getting her to fall in love with you was your job? | 然后让她爱上你是你的工作吗 |
[27:06] | – Okay, sure, dude. – You want to talk about jobs? | -好吧 姐妹 -你要聊工作吗 |
[27:08] | All you guys were supposed to do was launder some money, | 你们应该只要洗钱就行了 |
[27:11] | and then you did all of this stuff that led to this. | 结果你们却搞出这种事 |
[27:13] | You-You’re saying this is my fault? | 你是在说这是我的错吗 |
[27:14] | – It is absolutely your fault. – Okay. Guys? | -就是你的错 -两位 |
[27:16] | – Okay, okay, guys? – Did you tell Jess it was my fault? | -好了 两位 -你跟杰丝说了是我的错 |
[27:17] | Guys, guys, stop. | 两位 两位 打住 |
[27:20] | Sterling, | 斯特林 |
[27:21] | why don’t you go bury the trash and stuff. | 不如你去埋垃圾之类的东西 |
[27:23] | Cool. Fine. | 好 行 |
[27:29] | Dude, I can’t do this. | 各位 我不能这么做 |
[27:35] | Well, it’s been about a half an hour. | 已经半个小时了 |
[27:36] | Why don’t you give another try. | 不如你再试一下 |
[27:39] | All righty. | 行 |
[27:56] | 0.07 Hey! .07. | |
[27:58] | – Yeah. – Finally. | -好 -终于 |
[28:01] | Those badass pancakes you made me | 你给我做的那些超棒的煎饼 |
[28:03] | must have really soaked it all up. | 肯定都已经消化了 |
[28:04] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[28:09] | thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你来拜访 |
[28:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:16] | Don’t be a stranger, okay? | 别这么见外 好吗 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:23] | The lean, mean Dean machine. | 瘦弱刻薄的迪恩机器 |
[28:31] | Chloe, honey? | 克洛伊 亲爱的 |
[28:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:35] | I just, uh, I just got called into work, | 我刚接到电话要去工作 |
[28:37] | so I’m gonna be gone for a few hours, okay? | 所以我要离开几个小时 好吗 |
[28:40] | You couldn’t have texted me that? | 你就不能给我发短信吗 |
[28:53] | Oh, my God. | 妈呀 |
[29:04] | Is it my turn to dig? | 轮到我挖了吗 |
[29:06] | No, not yet. I… | 不 还没 我 |
[29:07] | I came to check on you. | 我来看下你 |
[29:08] | Take my hat. It’s-it’s pretty warm. | 拿着我的帽子 很暖和 |
[29:11] | You must be cold. | 你肯定很冷 |
[29:14] | Jess, come on. I just walked, like, 30 minutes. | 杰西 别这样 我刚走了大概三十分钟 |
[29:18] | Oh, you walked 30 whole minutes? | 你走了整整三十分钟 |
[29:22] | You know, in that case, I… | 这样的话 我 |
[29:24] | I-I forgive you for everything. | 我原谅你做的一切 |
[29:27] | Okay, listen, I… Okay, you know what? | 听我说 我 你知道吗 |
[29:28] | No, you listen. I have about a million | 不 你听我说 我现在有 |
[29:29] | other things I have to worry about right now. | 很多其他事情要操心 |
[29:31] | You are not one of them. Please go. | 其中没有你 请你走 |
[29:33] | – I’m not going anywhere. – Okay, well, you know what? | -我哪也不去 -行 你知道吗 |
[29:35] | Do whatever you want. I don’t care. | 你想怎样就怎样 我不在乎 |
[29:50] | Hey, where the hell is Nia? | 妮娅在哪 |
[29:51] | I can’t get ahold of her. | 我找不到她 |
[29:53] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[30:01] | Who did it? | 谁做的 |
[30:07] | – You just let her shoot Nia? – I didn’t have a weapon. | -你就让她朝妮娅开枪 -我没有武器 |
[30:26] | Where’s Nia? | 妮娅在哪 |
[30:27] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[30:28] | We have a deal. | 我们有约定 |
[30:30] | She owes me money. | 她欠我钱 |
[30:31] | Five percent of the cartel shipment. | 贩毒集团出货量利润的5% |
[30:32] | That’s not happening. | 不会有了 |
[30:35] | Drugs are missing. | 毒品不见了 |
[30:36] | What? | 什么 |
[30:38] | That Guiding Hope junkie hid everything | 引导希望的瘾君子在他弄死自己前 |
[30:41] | before he offed himself. | 把所有的东西都藏了起来 |
[30:44] | I want to talk to Nia. | 我想和妮娅谈谈 |
[30:45] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[30:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:50] | The Guiding Hope kids killed her, too. | 也是引导希望的那些人杀了她 |
[30:52] | Got nothing for you. | 没什么留给你 |
[30:54] | Now get out of here. | 现在请给我出去 |
[31:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:21] | It’s time for me to switch off with Jess. | 到了我和杰西轮换的时间 |
[31:23] | Come grab you in an hour. | 一小时后我去找你 |
[31:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry that I couldn’t help you. | 很抱歉我当时不能帮你 |
[31:41] | When? | 什么时候 |
[31:43] | When you were… | 当你 |
[31:44] | When Nia was, you know… | 当妮娅在 |
[31:46] | Stop. It’s okay. | 别说了 没事 |
[31:49] | Way worse things happened last night | 昨晚发生了比我挨了几下 |
[31:50] | than me getting punched a few times. | 更糟糕的事情 |
[31:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:00] | Just, come on. | 过来 |
[32:02] | What? | 什么 |
[32:03] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[32:07] | It’s okay not to be okay, Murph. | 不好也没关系 小茉 |
[32:09] | You can talk to me. | 你可以向我倾诉 |
[32:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:26] | All right, you guys can head back. | 你们可以去后面了 |
[32:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:34] | Just follow the tire tracks and Max and Murphy’ll be at the end. | 顺着轮胎印走 麦克斯和茉菲在尽头 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:53] | So this is it? | 就这样吗 |
[32:55] | You’re just never gonna talk to me again? | 你不打算再和我说话了 |
[33:00] | Great. | 好吧 |
[33:07] | So, uh, just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[33:09] | What does this mean? | 这算什么 |
[33:11] | God, you’re such a girl. Go. | 你真磨叽 走吧 |
[33:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:16] | – I got it. – Oh. All right. | -我能走 -好吧 |
[33:19] | Hi. I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[33:22] | Oh, cool. | 不错 |
[33:23] | We were, uh… we were just taking a… pee break. | 我们 我们刚去解了个小便 |
[33:28] | This is it? | 就这样吗 |
[34:27] | Okay, I think we’re good. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[34:30] | Yeah? | 好了吗 |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[34:37] | All right, come on. | 开始吧 |
[34:41] | All right. Three. | 三 |
[34:42] | – Two. – Two, one. | -二 -二 一 |
[34:49] | Uh… we’re doing this now? | 现在要开始了吗 |
[34:51] | Okay, let me grab my shovel. | 我去拿我的铁铲 |
[34:54] | – Hey, guys, we have to tell him. – Okay. | -我们要告诉他 -好的 |
[34:57] | Um, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[35:03] | – What? – She’s not the only one going in here. | -怎么了 -不只是她要埋在这里 |
[35:08] | What? | 什么 |
[35:11] | It’s just, um… | 只是 |
[35:13] | It’s gonna be… | 那会 |
[35:15] | probably safer if-if we put both of ’em in there. | 更安全 如果我们把他们俩都埋进去 |
[35:18] | It makes sense. | 说得对 |
[35:20] | No! | 不行 |
[35:21] | We all agreed to take him to the hospital. | 我们都同意了把他送去医院 |
[35:23] | We all agreed on that. | 我们都同意了 |
[35:29] | Oh, you were never gonna take him. | 你们从来没打算带上他 |
[35:32] | We knew you wouldn’t do this if we… | 我们知道如果我们不这样 你就… |
[35:34] | I wouldn’t do this. I never would do this, ever. | 我不会同意的 我永远不会这么做的 |
[35:41] | Do whatever you want. | 你们想怎么办就怎么办吧 |
[35:42] | You’re going to anyway. | 反正你们也要这么做 |
[35:43] | I’ll go get Sterling. She can help. I’m done. | 我让斯特林过来 她会帮忙的 我不干了 |
[35:58] | What we need is to get the drugs. | 我们要找到毒品 |
[36:01] | We need to get justice for Nia. | 我们要为妮娅讨回公道 |
[36:03] | I know you want to kill those Guiding Hope kids. | 我知道你想杀了引导希望的那些孩子 |
[36:06] | But if they promised a stash to Josiah | 但如果他们向约西亚保证了送货 |
[36:08] | and they didn’t deliver, | 却没有送 |
[36:10] | he’ll take care of them. Our hands are clean. | 他会处理他们的 我们不必动手 |
[36:13] | No. | 不行 |
[36:14] | I’ll get them myself. | 我要亲自处理掉他们 |
[36:16] | But I actually wasn’t talking about them. | 不过我指的不是那帮孩子 |
[36:23] | They’re not the only ones responsible for Nia’s death. | 要对妮娅的死负责的人可不止他们 |
[36:49] | Okay, I think we’re good. Let’s go. | 应该弄得差不多了 我们走吧 |
[36:55] | Hey, you guys, hold on. | 伙计们 等等 |
[37:02] | I feel like we should like say something. | 我们是不是该说点什么 |
[37:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:19] | We’re not bad people. | 我们不是坏人 |
[37:31] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[37:45] | Hey, get in. | 快上车 |
[38:07] | This… this is me right here. | 到了 我在这里下车 |
[38:19] | I’ll take care of Sam and Vincent. | 我会照顾好萨姆和文森特的 |
[38:23] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么照顾 |
[38:24] | Just trust me. I will. | 相信我 我会照顾好的 |
[38:26] | Give me your keys. | 把你的钥匙给我 |
[38:29] | Give me your keys. | 把你的钥匙给我 |
[38:33] | You should get out of town for a couple of weeks. | 你这几周先出城避避风头 |
[38:35] | I’ll move your cars away from the Linsmore. | 我会把你的车从林斯莫尔附近移开的 |
[38:38] | I’ll call you when everything’s taken care of. | 等事情都处理妥当了 我再给你打电话 |
[38:40] | Thanks for the car. | 这车 谢了 |
[38:41] | Yeah, it’s not mine. | 不客气 反正车子也不是我的 |
[38:45] | Bye, Jess. | 杰丝再见 |
[38:46] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:53] | Wait, wait, wait. Just… | 等等 等下 |
[38:56] | Give me one sec. | 你们等我一下 |
[38:59] | Hey, Sterling? | 斯特林 |
[39:08] | I just wanted to say | 我只想说 |
[39:09] | that we couldn’t have pulled that off without you, so… | 要是没有你 我们不可能做到的 |
[39:12] | so, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:15] | Look, Murphy thinks that | 听着 茉菲觉得 |
[39:17] | I don’t care about you, but I do… | 我并不在乎你 但事实不是这样的 |
[39:19] | I know you care about me. | 我知道你是在乎我的 |
[39:23] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:27] | I know that, too. | 我也知道 |
[39:47] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[39:48] | Um…. here. | 给 |
[39:50] | No, no, no, keep it. | 不不 你留着吧 |
[39:53] | It would make me sad every time I looked at it. | 我每次看它的时候都会觉得很伤感 |
[39:59] | Yeah, I get that. | 我懂 |
[40:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:20] | We did a good job. | 我们做的很棒 |
[40:23] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:25] | Where do we go? | 我们现在去哪 |
[40:29] | My parents have a cabin in Aspen. | 我父母在阿斯平有栋小木屋 |
[40:31] | We can hide out there for a while. | 我们这阵子可以去那里避避风头 |
[40:33] | We can’t go anywhere, Nia’s people could find us. | 我们哪里都不能去 妮娅的手下会找到我们的 |
[40:36] | I say we drive as far away from here as possible | 我们就应该逃的越远越好 |
[40:39] | and figure it out on the road. | 在路上边走边想 |
[40:42] | I have to go home first. | 我得先回家一趟 |
[40:44] | Oh, good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[40:45] | No one’ll be looking for us there. | 肯定没人会去那里找我们的 |
[40:47] | I have to get Pretzel. | 我得去带上脆饼 |
[40:49] | I’m not leaving without him. | 没了他我哪都不去 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 行 |
[41:10] | Whoa, hey, hang on. Someone broke in. | 等下 有人闯入的痕迹 |
[41:13] | What? | 什么 |
[41:14] | Oh, it was me. I kicked the door in. | 是我 我把门踢开了 |
[41:16] | You’re such an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[41:19] | Well, you wouldn’t talk to me, so what was I supposed to… | 你又不回复我 不然我还能怎么办 |
[41:27] | What? | 什么 |
[41:28] | You… | 你 |
[41:32] | promised me drugs. | 答应给我毒品的 |
[41:37] | Where are my drugs? | 我的毒品去哪了 |