时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You promised me drugs. Where are my drugs? | 你们答应过给我毒品 现在我的货呢 |
[00:06] | Josiah? | 约西亚 |
[00:08] | Hello, s-sir. | 你好 先生 |
[00:11] | Told me you were gonna get everything out. I had men waiting. | 你们说会把一切都拿来 我让人等着 |
[00:14] | You never showed. | 结果你们没来 |
[00:17] | Please explain. | 解释一下 |
[00:27] | We don’t have them. | 货不在我们手里 |
[00:28] | You don’t have them? | 不在你们手里 |
[00:30] | The police were watching us. | 警察在监视我们 |
[00:32] | So we had to move all of the drugs, | 所以我们不得不转移所有毒品 |
[00:34] | but the associate we gave them to, | 但我们把货给了一个同事 |
[00:36] | well, um, he-he sort of hid them. | 他把货藏了起来 |
[00:39] | And this associate… where is he now? | 那这个同事 现在在哪 |
[00:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:46] | Dead? | 死了 |
[00:48] | And I take it he didn’t tell you | 我猜他死之前也没告诉你们 |
[00:50] | where he hid them before he died? | 他把货藏哪儿了对吧 |
[00:54] | – That is some bad luck. – Look-look, | -那真是不幸 -听着 |
[00:55] | Nia doesn’t have the drugs anymore, either, | 妮娅也没有那些货了 |
[00:57] | so that’s good for you. | 所以这对你来说是好事 |
[00:59] | Good would be to have the shipment that you promised me. | 好事是你们把承诺的货给我 |
[01:02] | Yeah, but the whole point was to take everything away from Nia. | 对 但整件事的意义就在于夺走妮娅手里的东西 |
[01:05] | And believe me… we did. | 相信我 我们做到了 |
[01:08] | Nia bought out my supply. | 妮娅买断了我的货 |
[01:13] | And now that supply is missing. | 现在那批货不见了 |
[01:19] | Find it, or I’ll have you all killed. | 找到它 否则你们全都得死 |
[01:23] | Go to the cops, I’ll have you killed. | 去找警察 你们都得死 |
[01:26] | Tell anyone, try to run… | 告诉别人 试着逃跑 |
[01:31] | you get it. | 你们也知道了 |
[01:33] | Yeah. We get it. Got it. | 对 我们知道 知道了 |
[01:36] | You have until midnight. | 给你们到今天半夜前 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:50] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[02:13] | 引导希望 见见我们的团队 菲力克斯·贝尔 执行总裁 杰丝卡·戴蒙 兽医 茉菲·梅森 运营总裁 本杰明·韦克菲尔德 前台 | |
[02:18] | Where did you hide them? | 你把东西藏哪里了 |
[02:46] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[02:47] | We obviously need to figure out where Ben hid the drugs. | 显然我们得找出本把东西藏在哪里了 |
[02:49] | Okay, well, that… that could be anywhere. | 好吧 那可能在任何地方 |
[02:51] | It’s Ben, though, so it can’t be that hard. | 但那是本 不会这么难吧 |
[02:54] | Come on, what do we know about him? | 快点 我们对他有什么了解 |
[02:57] | He’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[02:57] | – He’s a… yeah. What else? – Yes. | -他是…对 其他的呢 -对 |
[03:01] | He likes to play games on his phone. | 他喜欢用手机玩游戏 |
[03:07] | He’s Chelsea’s brother. | 他是切尔茜的弟弟 |
[03:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:11] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[03:13] | Chelsea. | 切尔茜 |
[03:16] | Why are you looking at me? | 你们干吗都看我 |
[03:18] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[03:19] | She might know where he likes to hang out. | 她可能知道他喜欢去哪里 |
[03:21] | She might know who his friends are. | 她可能知道他有哪些朋友 |
[03:23] | We obviously don’t. | 我们显然不知道 |
[03:24] | I haven’t spoken to Chelsea | 自从我躲着切尔茜后 |
[03:25] | since I ghosted her. | 就再也没跟她说过话 |
[03:27] | I’m not about to go trick her into giving me information | 我不会骗她给我一些关于她 |
[03:30] | on her dead brother, who she doesn’t even know is dead. | 死去弟弟的信息 而且她都不知道他死了 |
[03:33] | No. | 不行 |
[03:33] | I know that it seems horrible. | 我知道这看起来很缺德 |
[03:35] | It doesn’t seem horrible. It is horrible. | 这不是看起来缺德 就是缺德 |
[03:38] | Felix. This all needs to end. | 菲力克斯 这些事都必须了结 |
[03:40] | And the only way it’s gonna end is if | 而唯一让事情结束的方法就是 |
[03:42] | we find those stupid drugs. | 我们找到那些货 |
[03:44] | Please, Felix. | 拜托 菲力克斯 |
[03:47] | Call from Josh. | 约什来电 |
[03:50] | You need to answer it. | 你得接 |
[03:51] | And just… play it cool. | 然后 镇定点 |
[03:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:59] | Hi, yeah. I mean, uh, yeah, | 嗯 是的 |
[04:02] | I’m a little better. You’re where? | 我好点了 你在哪 |
[04:06] | Get in my room. | 去我房间 |
[04:07] | Get in my room. Go. | 去我房间 快点 |
[04:09] | Uh, I’m not sure, I mean, | 我不确定 |
[04:10] | I’m still, like, pretty gross. | 我还是一团糟 |
[04:11] | – Take off your jacket. – Okay. Bye. | -把外套脱掉 -好吧 拜 |
[04:15] | Murphy, you need to get rid of him. | 茉菲 你得甩掉他 |
[04:17] | I know! I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:21] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[04:24] | You know, your lock is broken. | 你的锁坏了 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:27] | Oh, my God, what, what happened? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[04:31] | I, my– I just slipped on some ice. | 我 我摔在了冰上 |
[04:34] | – It’s nothing. – Yeah, well, it doesn’t look like nothing. | -没什么 -看起来可不像没什么 |
[04:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:36] | And you got dirt all over you. | 而且你身上全是泥 |
[04:38] | You’re a mess. | 简直一团糟 |
[04:39] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[04:40] | Uh… earlier, | 早些时候 |
[04:41] | but I just… | 但我只是… |
[04:43] | forgot to change. | 忘换了 |
[04:46] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[04:47] | No, not anymore. | 不疼了 |
[04:48] | You poor thing, well… | 可怜的人啊 |
[04:50] | And-and your stomach? | 你的胃怎么样 |
[04:51] | Still a little weird. | 还是有点不舒服 |
[04:53] | Well, I brought ginger tea and biscuits. | 我带了姜茶和饼干 |
[04:57] | He’s got an accent. | 他有口音 |
[04:57] | That’s the only reason why she likes him. | 这是她喜欢他的唯一理由 |
[04:59] | I actually think it’s because he’s losing his sight, too. | 其实我觉得这是因为他也快瞎了 |
[05:01] | They connected on a super deep level. | 他们在很深的层面上联系在一起 |
[05:04] | You’re good? | 你还好吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah, it is really sweet, but | 有点甜 但是 |
[05:06] | you can just leave it. | 你可以放着不吃 |
[05:08] | Tea is one of the few things I actually know how to make. | 茶是为数不多我能做的东西了 |
[05:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:14] | At least let me stay | 至少让我留在这里 |
[05:15] | and steep it for you. | 帮你泡茶 |
[05:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | Okay, he needs to leave. | 好吧 他得离开 |
[05:23] | Thanks, Jess. | 谢谢 杰丝 |
[05:24] | No, I wasn’t, like, defending you, Max. | 不 我不是帮你说话 麦克斯 |
[05:25] | We only have, like, 12 hours and we can’t spend one of them here. | 我们只有12小时 不能浪费在这里 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么 |
[05:32] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[05:35] | I can feel you staring at me. | 我感觉到你在盯着我 |
[05:36] | So what is it? | 所以是什么 |
[05:40] | You’re just… | 你只是 |
[05:42] | very pretty. | 很好看 |
[05:45] | Even all banged up. | 受伤了也好看 |
[05:57] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[06:00] | Hello, Jess. Sorry, I didn’t know you were in. | 你好 杰丝 不好意思 我不知道你在 |
[06:02] | Murphy, are you feeling okay? She’s not feel– | 茉菲 你感觉好点了吗 她没有 |
[06:04] | She’s kind of not feeling good… | 她只是不舒服 |
[06:06] | Yeah, he was gonna make me… some tea. | 他要给我泡茶 |
[06:09] | Oh, that’s so nice. | 真好 |
[06:10] | But you know what, I can take it from here. | 但是这件事我也可以做 |
[06:12] | Oh, all right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | I guess I should be getting back to work anyway. | 我想我还是该回去工作了 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:19] | Call me when you’re back on your feet. | 你康复了就打电话给我 |
[06:26] | I thought I told you to get rid of him. | 我记得我告诉过你别和他有瓜葛 |
[06:27] | – Oh, I was. – Yeah, okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[06:30] | That’s what that looked like. | 那怎么会发展成现在这样 |
[06:32] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[06:33] | – Tea? – Uh, you guys can come out now! | -泡茶 -你们可以出来了 |
[06:36] | Guys? | 朋友们 |
[06:40] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[06:41] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:45] | So Felix is gonna talk to Chelsea, yes? | 菲力克斯准备和切尔茜谈谈 对吗 |
[06:47] | Is there not | 有没有 |
[06:48] | just some other way we can get information on Ben? | 别的办法能得到本的信息 |
[06:51] | What about his phone? We could, we could find out | 他的手机 我们可以 |
[06:52] | where he was last night by looking at his texts, | 通过短信和带地理标签的照片 |
[06:54] | geo-tagged photos… | 查到他昨晚去哪了 |
[06:56] | Wait. You want to go back to the place where we buried everything? | 等等 你想让我们重回埋葬东西的地方吗 |
[06:58] | – Not a terrible idea. – Thank you. | -这不是个坏主意 -谢谢 |
[07:00] | Great, so we’ll go | 好的 我们将在 |
[07:01] | while Felix talks to Chelsea. | 菲力克斯和切尔茜聊天时出发 |
[07:03] | I thought my suggestion | 我以为我的建议 |
[07:04] | cancelled out the Chelsea plan. | 让切尔茜打消了她的计划 |
[07:05] | No, it did not. | 不 没有 |
[07:06] | Now, Jess, I’m sorry, | 杰丝 我很抱歉 |
[07:07] | but we have to talk about Sterling for a second. | 但是我们得谈谈斯特林 |
[07:09] | Are we supposed to just | 我们要不要 |
[07:11] | somehow believe that she’s | 相信她 |
[07:12] | gonna magically convince | 会奇迹般地说服 |
[07:14] | Vincent and Sam not to murder us? | 文森特和萨姆别杀我们 |
[07:18] | I know that sounds crazy | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[07:19] | considering everything | 考虑到 |
[07:21] | she did to me, but I… | 她对我的所作所为 但是我 |
[07:24] | know that she’ll do whatever it takes | 知道她会不惜一切代价 |
[07:27] | to make sure that I’m… | 确保我 |
[07:30] | that we’re safe. | 确保我们安全 |
[07:33] | So… | 所以 |
[07:34] | you’re here to report a murder? | 你是来报案的吗 |
[07:38] | And the name of the victim? | 受害者姓名是什么 |
[07:41] | I don’t… | 我不知道 |
[07:42] | uh, I don’t really know her name. | 我不真的知道她的名字 |
[07:44] | Well, that doesn’t help me much. | 这对我帮助不大 |
[07:47] | I can tell you the name of the killer. | 我可以告诉你凶手是谁 |
[07:50] | It’s Samantha Rogers. | 是萨曼莎·罗杰斯 |
[07:52] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[07:54] | Samantha Rogers? | 萨曼莎·罗杰斯 |
[07:55] | And where did this murder take place? | 谋杀案发生在哪里 |
[07:57] | In the victim’s apartment on South Hermitage. | 被害者在南赫米蒂奇市的公寓 |
[08:00] | I’m pretty sure it was made to look like a suicide. | 我很确定看上去像是自杀 |
[08:03] | Sam knows what she’s doing. | 她知道自己在干什么 |
[08:05] | And that’s usually how she covers her tracks. | 这是她掩盖自己行踪的常见做法 |
[08:08] | Wait, a suicide on South Hermitage? | 等等 在南赫米蒂奇市 |
[08:10] | Are you talking about Jules Becker? | 你说的是朱尔丝·贝克吗 |
[08:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:13] | I-I didn’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[08:14] | Sam didn’t tell me that kind of thing. | 萨姆没有告诉我这些 |
[08:16] | I do know that Nia Bailey ordered the hit. | 但我知道是妮娅·贝利下令杀她的 |
[08:19] | Nia Bailey? | 妮娅·贝利 |
[08:20] | Yeah, Sam works for her | 是的 萨姆为她工作 |
[08:22] | and handles those kinds of things. | 处理这些事情 |
[08:25] | You’re telling me that Nia Bailey | 你是说妮娅·贝利 |
[08:26] | had a homicide detective killed? | 下令杀了一个凶案组警探 |
[08:28] | I didn’t know she was a cop. | 我不知道她是警察 |
[08:31] | Like I said, all I know is | 就像我说过的那样 |
[08:32] | that Samantha Rogers did it. | 我只知道是萨曼莎·罗杰斯做的 |
[08:35] | And, how may I ask, do you know all of this? | 那我想请问 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[08:39] | Because… | 因为… |
[08:41] | I waited outside while she did it. | 当时我在外面等她 |
[08:44] | I was her driver. | 我是她的司机 |
[08:52] | – You know, if your story checks out… – It will. | -你知道吗 如果你的故事属实 -是属实的 |
[08:55] | You can be charged with aiding | 你可能会因协助和教唆 |
[08:56] | – and abetting. – I know. | -而被指控 -我知道 |
[08:59] | So, then, let me ask you something. | 那我想问你 |
[09:01] | If you two got away with it, | 如果你们俩成功脱身了 |
[09:02] | why are you here? | 你为什么会来报警 |
[09:05] | Because that girl, Sam, she’s… | 因为那个女孩萨姆 她… |
[09:06] | she’s about to hurt a lot more innocent people. | 她可能会伤害更多无辜的人 |
[09:08] | Her and Nia’s other lieutenant. | 她和妮娅的另一个副手 |
[09:10] | His name is Vincent Davis. | 他叫文森特·戴维斯 |
[09:12] | I can give you license plates, cell phones. | 我可以告诉你车牌号 手机号码 |
[09:14] | I just want you to arrest them. | 我只希望你能逮捕他们 |
[09:16] | Even if it means that I go down, too. | 即使这意味着我也会被逮捕 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna have a look at a few things. | 我要去核实一些东西 |
[09:22] | All right? | 好吗 |
[09:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[09:54] | Chelsea? | 切尔茜 |
[09:56] | Chelsea, let me in. | 切尔茜 让我进去 |
[09:59] | Please? | 求你了 |
[10:00] | I just want to talk, okay? | 我只是想谈谈 好吗 |
[10:02] | I’m sorry… | 我对一切事情 |
[10:03] | for everything. | 都很抱歉 |
[10:05] | Come on. | 快开门吧 |
[10:08] | Fine. Whatever. | 行吧 随便 |
[10:18] | C-Can I, uh… | 我能… |
[10:19] | can I sit down, or… | 我能坐下吗 |
[10:20] | do you wa…? I mean, I can stand if you want… | 你想…我是说如果你不愿意我可以站着 |
[10:22] | Do you want to just tell me why you’re here? | 你能直接告诉我为什么你在那儿吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. I, um… | 可以 我… |
[10:26] | Ben didn’t show up to work, | 本没来工作 |
[10:28] | and, um, he’s not answering | 他也不接 |
[10:30] | his calls. | 电话 |
[10:31] | I thought I would just come check on him. | 我想我应该去看看他 |
[10:32] | Yeah, of course you came to check on Ben. | 是啊 当然你是去看本的 |
[10:35] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[10:36] | I guess I was using Ben as an excuse | 我猜我是把本当作借口 |
[10:38] | to-to-to come see you. | 来逃避见你 |
[10:42] | To say I’m… I’m sorry. | 来跟你道歉 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | Is that all you want to say? | 你说完了吗 |
[10:50] | No. I have a lot | 没有 我还有 |
[10:52] | of other things to say… too. | 其他很多事情想说 |
[10:55] | I… I’m just… | 我…我只是 |
[10:57] | figuring out how to say them. | 在想应该如何去说 |
[10:59] | Okay, well, I barely slept last night, | 我昨晚几乎没睡 |
[11:01] | and I have to be at work soon, so I’m gonna make some coffee. | 我很快就要上班了 所以我要做点咖啡 |
[11:03] | I-I… Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[11:04] | No. | 不行 |
[11:08] | I’ll just be here. | 我就在这等你 |
[11:21] | 给菲力克斯 货已送到 | |
[11:54] | Hey, Chloe, I got to head back into the station. You be okay? | 克洛伊 我得回警察局了 你可以吗 |
[11:56] | – Fine, Dad. – I made you some mac and cheese. | -没事 爸爸 -我给你做了芝士通心粉 |
[11:58] | – It’s on the counter. Okay? – Tried it. | -放在橱柜上了 -尝过了 |
[12:00] | It’s disgusting. | 味道很恶心 |
[12:16] | You guys want music? | 你们想听音乐吗 |
[12:18] | – No. – No. | -不想 -不想 |
[12:27] | Do you have any cream? | 你有奶油吗 |
[12:28] | I’m off dairy. | 我不吃乳制品 |
[12:30] | Good for you. They say cheese | 真不错 他们说奶酪像 |
[12:32] | is as addictive as… cocaine. | 可卡因一样让人上瘾 |
[12:36] | So… | 所以 |
[12:38] | Look, I’m really sorry. There was no excuse… | 听着 我真的很抱歉 我这样的行为 |
[12:41] | for my behavior. | 简直不可原谅 |
[12:42] | No, there wasn’t. | 确实不可原谅 |
[12:44] | ‘Cause you could have just texted me | 因为你如果不想再见到我 |
[12:45] | if you didn’t want to see me anymore, and I’m pretty sure | 你可以给我发短信 我很确信 |
[12:47] | – I would have survived. – I guess I just felt guilty, | -我活得下去 -我猜我只是觉得愧疚 |
[12:50] | um, about accusing Ben… | 因为指控本 |
[12:54] | of stealing, and I just… | 偷东西 我只是… |
[12:56] | Don’t feel guilty about that. | 不用觉得愧疚 |
[12:58] | He probably was stealing. | 他可能确实在偷东西 |
[13:02] | I’m pretty sure he’s using again. | 我很确定他又复吸了 |
[13:05] | That’s awful. | 真是太糟了 |
[13:06] | I don’t know why I am at all surprised, | 我不知道我为什么还要吃惊 |
[13:09] | ’cause this is what he does. | 因为他就是这样的 |
[13:10] | He disappears for days at a time, | 他时不时会消失个把天 |
[13:12] | and then he shows up out of nowhere, | 然后突然又冒出来 |
[13:14] | and he just acts like you’re the crazy one | 他表现得就好像你才是 |
[13:15] | for freaking out about it. | 小题大做的疯子呢 |
[13:18] | Do you know where he goes? | 你知道他跑哪去了吗 |
[13:20] | I mean, I could help look for him. | 我可以帮你去找他 |
[13:23] | No. He’ll turn up eventually. | 不知道 他最终会自己现身的 |
[13:26] | But I’m done. | 但我受够了 |
[13:28] | He’s not allowed to stay with me ever again. | 从今往后再也不许他住在我这了 |
[13:30] | He can find somebody else to enable him. | 他可以去找个别的人收留他 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:33] | Stay strong. | 坚定点 |
[13:35] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[13:39] | I… I have to get to work. | 我… 我得上班去了 |
[13:40] | Okay. I would offer to give you a ride, | 好 我很想捎你过去 |
[13:43] | but I didn’t drive. | 可我没开车 |
[13:44] | I have a car. | 我有车 |
[13:46] | And I would offer you a ride, but I don’t want to. | 我倒是可以捎你 可我不太想 |
[13:48] | Got it. | 明白 |
[13:49] | I’ll just… call an Uber. | 我… 叫个优步就好了 |
[13:56] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[13:57] | – Ben! – What Ben? Ben… | -本 -本怎么了 本… |
[13:59] | – What? – He took my keys. | -怎么了 -他把我钥匙拿走了 |
[14:02] | Well, at least now I know where he went. | 至少我现在知道他去哪了 |
[14:03] | What? Where? Why? | 什么 去哪了 为什么 |
[14:04] | He’s done this before. | 他以前干过这样的事 |
[14:05] | He steals my keys, | 他偷拿了我的钥匙 |
[14:07] | and he goes to my storage space, | 跑到我的储物间 |
[14:09] | and he crashes there for a few days, | 在那待上几天 |
[14:11] | so he can use without me around. | 这样我就可以不去妨碍他他吸毒了 |
[14:12] | Well, maybe I should… | 也许我应该… |
[14:14] | go over there and-and check on him. | 过去看看他的情况 |
[14:16] | No, no. They’re not gonna let you in | 不 没有钥匙 他们不会 |
[14:17] | without a key, and I’m not going there to get another one. | 让你进去的 我也不会过去再领一把钥匙 |
[14:19] | I think it is worth a try, you know? | 我想值得去试试 |
[14:22] | What-what, um, what’s the name of the place? | 那个地方叫什么 |
[14:25] | It’s Wilson Self-Storage in Evanston. | 在埃文斯顿的威尔逊自助仓储站 |
[14:31] | Guys, I think I know where the drugs are. | 各位 我想我知道毒品在哪了 |
[14:38] | – Officer Clemens. – ?Hey, what’s up? | -克莱门斯警官 -你怎么样 |
[14:41] | Eh, I heard about Dean. | 迪恩的事我听说了 |
[14:44] | It’s a shame. | 太无耻了 |
[14:46] | Yeah. Chief’s supposed to assign me | 是啊 局长今天应该给我 |
[14:47] | a new partner today, but… | 再派个新搭档 可… |
[14:48] | you know, you can’t replace Lean Dean the Narcotics Machine. | 谁也替代不了迪恩这个缉毒王牌 |
[14:51] | Yeah. Anyway, a girl just came in, confessing to aiding | 是啊 有个女孩跑过来 承认说是 |
[14:55] | in the murder of Jules Becker. | 谋杀朱尔丝·贝克的同谋 |
[14:56] | She claims Nia Bailey ordered the hit. | 她说是妮娅·贝利下命令杀的 |
[14:58] | Nia Bailey had… Dean’s old partner killed. | 妮娅·贝利… 让人杀了迪恩的前搭档 |
[15:01] | Well, if what she says is true, yeah, | 如果她说的是实话 是这样 |
[15:02] | but here’s the strange thing. | 可奇怪的事情是 |
[15:04] | The one who confessed, I ran a background check. | 来自首的人 我查了她的背景情况 |
[15:06] | She works at Guiding Hope. | 她在引导希望工作 |
[15:08] | – You’re kidding. – I know you and Riley | -你开玩笑呢吧 -我知道你和赖利 |
[15:09] | were looking into that place. | 曾调查过那个地方 |
[15:11] | You want to have a little chat with her before I book her? | 你想不想在我收押她之前和她聊一聊 |
[15:12] | Abso-freakin’-lutely I do. | 那是绝对的啊 |
[15:16] | Thank you, brother. | 谢了 老兄 |
[15:22] | I’m, uh, Officer Clemens. | 我是克莱门斯警官 |
[15:24] | Sterling Fuller. | 斯特林·富勒 |
[15:25] | Pleasure to meet you, Sterling. | 幸会 斯特林 |
[15:31] | So… | 那么… |
[15:33] | you want to tell me Guiding Hope’s involvement | 你和我说说引导希望 |
[15:35] | in Nia Bailey’s organization? | 在妮娅·贝利组织的角色吧 |
[15:38] | Guiding… Guiding Hope? | 引导… 引导希望 |
[15:40] | – Mm-hmm. – ?I don’t… | -嗯 -我不… |
[15:41] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不清楚你什么意思 |
[15:42] | It’s-it’s my day job. It’s, um… | 那是我上班的地方 是… |
[15:45] | I’m-I’m here to talk to Homicide… | 我是来找凶手组自首的… |
[15:46] | We know that Guiding Hope is working for Nia. | 我们知道引导幸福为妮娅工作 |
[15:49] | I mean, the fact that you, a Guiding Hope employee, | 你作为引导希望的员工 |
[15:52] | had admitted to also working for Nia, | 承认也为妮娅工作 |
[15:53] | that just kind of sealed the deal. | 就更加证实了这一点 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:58] | Um, fine. | 那好 |
[16:01] | Guiding Hope was, um… | 引导希望呢… |
[16:02] | they were laundering m-money | 他们为妮娅洗钱 |
[16:04] | and hiding drugs for Nia. | 和藏匿毒品 |
[16:06] | But they were forced into it– I mean, they were held | 但他们是被胁迫的 他们是被 |
[16:08] | at gunpoint by Sam. | 萨姆用枪逼着干的 |
[16:09] | I was just there to make sure that they did their job | 我去那上班就是为了确保他们听话干活 |
[16:12] | and-and that they wouldn’t… tell anyone. | 并且不会去… 告诉别人 |
[16:15] | – But now? – They were about to turn Nia in, | -但如今呢 -他们要告发妮娅 |
[16:17] | so she fled before the cops could get to her. | 于是她在警察抓她之前就跑了 |
[16:20] | And that’s why Sam and Vincent want them dead. | 所以萨姆和文森特想干掉他们 |
[16:23] | And why I’m here. | 所以我才来这 |
[16:24] | To stop that from happening. | 阻止这件事 |
[16:26] | Here’s what I don’t understand. | 我不明白的是 |
[16:28] | Why risk holding a bunch of kids at gunpoint | 为什么要冒险去拿枪指着几个毛孩子 |
[16:30] | to move Nia’s drugs into their guide dog school? | 让他们把妮娅的毒品运到导盲犬学校呢 |
[16:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:35] | You think that may have had | 你觉得这会不会可能与 |
[16:36] | something to do with why Sam killed Officer Becker? | 萨姆杀死贝克警官的原因有关吗 |
[16:39] | I really, I don’t… | 我真的 我不 |
[16:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:42] | Are you gonna arrest Sam and Vincent | 你到底要不要在萨姆和文森特 |
[16:43] | before they start killing people, or not? | 开始动手杀人前逮捕他们 |
[16:46] | We’re gonna try. | 我们会努力的 |
[17:03] | Okay, it’s right over there. | 到了 就在那里 |
[17:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:09] | – Hang on, we’re coming… – I got it. | -等等 我们马上 -我来就好 |
[17:11] | It’ll be faster if I do it alone, anyway. | 反正我一个人干会更快 |
[17:13] | – How would that be faster? – It just will be. | -怎么会更快 -就是会 |
[17:15] | Just make sure you get those keys. | 你能确保拿到钥匙就行 |
[17:17] | Felix says we need those keys. | 菲力克斯说我们需要那些钥匙 |
[17:18] | I got it. | 包在我身上 |
[17:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:36] | What happened between you two? | 你们之间发生什么了 |
[17:37] | Because he’s acting really weird. | 因为他举止真的很奇怪 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:47] | You guys are so… | 你们真是太 |
[17:48] | gross! | 恶心了 |
[17:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:50] | You had sex with him. | 你和他睡了 |
[17:54] | – Do you seriously want to talk about… that? – Yes. | -你真的要提这茬吗 -是的 |
[17:56] | I would love to talk about anything else | 我很乐意聊聊除去 |
[17:58] | than what’s actually going on right now, so yes, I do. | 手头这摊破事以外的事 所以我想谈 |
[18:01] | It just happened. | 就那样发生了 |
[18:02] | I’m not proud of it. | 我也觉得不堪 |
[18:04] | Now he won’t even talk to me, so… | 现在他都不跟我说话了 所以 |
[18:05] | Well, yeah, ’cause you kissed another guy, like, | 这就对了 因为你几小时前在离他两米远的地方 |
[18:08] | – five feet from him a few hours ago. – What was I supposed to do? | -吻了另一个男的 -那不然我该怎么做 |
[18:10] | I didn’t plan that. | 我又不是故意的 |
[18:12] | – Murphy… – And I like Josh. | -茉菲 -而且我喜欢约什 |
[18:13] | – I can’t help that. – But it’s Max. | -我控制不住 -但其实你喜欢麦克斯 |
[18:15] | It’s always been Max, right? | 一直都是麦克斯 对吗 |
[18:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:21] | But now I don’t… I don’t know. | 但我现在 现在不确定了 |
[18:23] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[18:24] | I like who I am when I’m with Josh. | 我喜欢和约什在一起的那个自己 |
[18:27] | I’m… I’m, like, a better person. | 我是 那个更好的自己 |
[18:31] | That’s because you’re not actually being yourself. | 那是因为你没有真的做自己 |
[18:33] | You weren’t really being yourself with Sterling, | 你和斯特林在一起的时候也没有完全做自己 |
[18:35] | but that didn’t make… what you felt any less real. | 但你的感觉也不会因此 变得不真实 |
[18:39] | Mm-hmm, that’s very true, yeah. | 没错 这倒是大实话 |
[18:43] | If we survive until midnight, | 假如我们能活过午夜 |
[18:44] | I’ll make a decision about my stupid love life. | 我得下决心斩断我感情的乱麻 |
[18:53] | I’ll have a soda water with lime, please? | 苏打水加柠檬 谢谢 |
[18:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:58] | Do you happen to know if this person | 你知道这个人 |
[18:59] | came into the bar yesterday? | 昨天有出入酒吧吗 |
[19:04] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 不知道 |
[19:11] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[19:13] | Why do you have a picture of my brother? | 你为什么有我弟弟的照片 |
[19:16] | Is this your brother? | 这是你弟吗 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Is he okay? | 是啊 他还好吗 |
[19:20] | You two don’t have the same last name. | 你们俩不是一个姓 |
[19:21] | We don’t have the same dad. | 我们同母异父 |
[19:24] | – Is he okay? What did he do? – Nothing. | -他还好吗 他犯什么事了 -没什么 |
[19:25] | He’s fine. I just, um…. | 他很好 我只是 |
[19:28] | Do you happen to know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[19:29] | I’d like to ask him a couple questions. | 我想问他几个问题 |
[19:31] | I have no idea where he is. | 我根本不知道他在哪里 |
[19:34] | I’d really, really like you to leave. | 我真的希望你离开了 |
[19:37] | Please? | 拜托 |
[19:42] | Chels, can you close tonight? | 切尔茜 你今晚能负责关门吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah. I just, I need your keys. | 行啊 但是我得用你的钥匙 |
[19:45] | My brother took mine. | 我弟弟把我的拿走了 |
[19:51] | Actually, I’d like to take a look around, please. | 其实 我想到处看看 行吗 |
[19:54] | – I just told you he’s not here. – I know. | -我说过他不在这里 -我知道 |
[19:56] | But there was an incident at a nearby establishment. | 但这附近发生了一场意外 |
[19:59] | There could be some evidence here. | 这里可能留下证据了 |
[20:01] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[20:05] | Do you know that it’s Illinois state law | 你知不知道伊利诺伊州法要求 |
[20:06] | to display a government warning sign | 酒吧里要放置政府警示标志 |
[20:08] | stating the dangers of drinking while pregnant? | 表明怀孕期间饮酒的危险性吗 |
[20:11] | I don’t see one anywhere here. | 我看你这里可没有 |
[20:13] | So unless you would like to lose | 所以 除非你想丢掉你的 |
[20:15] | your liquor license… | 酒水营业资格证 |
[20:16] | Chels, it’s fine. | 切尔茜 没事的 |
[20:17] | Go ahead and look around. | 你去看看吧 |
[20:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | I always wanted to make one of these. | 我一直很想自己做一个 |
[20:39] | You know, they got software. | 他们有专门做这个的软件 |
[20:40] | I wanted to make one, you know? | 我一直想做一个 |
[20:43] | Okay, well, here. | 好的 来吧 |
[20:46] | Let me give you a hand. | 我给你理理 |
[20:48] | He… | 他 |
[20:49] | was found dead in his car. | 被发现死在了车里 |
[20:51] | Prints in the car match those | 车里的指纹配对表明是 |
[20:53] | – of Samantha Rogers. – Damn! | -萨曼莎·罗杰斯 -该死 |
[20:56] | Ruthless. | 真无情 |
[20:58] | So what are you looking for? | 那么你在找什么 |
[21:00] | Even if Nia fled, | 即使妮娅逃跑 |
[21:01] | I still want to get that warrant for her arrest. | 我还是想拿到她的逮捕令 |
[21:03] | Make sure that Dean’s work wasn’t in vain, you know? | 证明迪恩并不是徒劳无功 你明白吗 |
[21:05] | I just, I can’t find that smoking gun. | 我只是找不到确凿的证据 |
[21:08] | Sterling’s testimony won’t be enough. | 斯特林的证词还不够 |
[21:10] | Any luck? | 有什么进展 |
[21:12] | Jules must’ve gotten killed | 朱尔丝被杀一定是因为 |
[21:12] | because she had something big on Nia. | 妮娅的把柄在她手上 |
[21:15] | I just have no idea what that thing is. | 我只是对她查到了什么毫无头绪 |
[21:18] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[21:19] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:21] | You serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, I got an APB out on this Sam gal. | 我接到了关于萨姆的全境通告 |
[21:25] | We got to get her before she hurts anyone else. | 在她伤害别人之前我们要逮捕她 |
[21:27] | But if I were you… I’d look into | 但是如果我是你 我会把注意力放在 |
[21:29] | the last case Becker had. | 贝克负责的最后一桩案件上 |
[21:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:33] | Maybe that’s what got her killed. | 可能这是她被杀的原因 |
[21:43] | What did you know? | 你到底知道了什么 |
[21:45] | Your badge number? | 你的警徽号码是 |
[21:45] | 916579 Nine, one, six, five, seven, nine. | |
[21:47] | And what are you requesting? | 你需要什么 |
[21:49] | All open files assigned to Officer Jules Becker | 朱尔丝·贝克警官死前负责的案件 |
[21:51] | around the time of her death. | 所有的公开资料 |
[22:21] | Did you get the backpack? | 你拿到背包了吗 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:24] | His phone isn’t charged, | 他的手机没电了 |
[22:25] | so it’ll have to get recharged along the way. | 所以路上我们要给手机充电 |
[22:27] | Okay, well, forget about the phone. | 好吧 别管手机了 |
[22:28] | Are Chelsea’s keys in there? | 切尔茜的钥匙在里面吗 |
[22:29] | Yes, yes, they’re right here. | 是的 它们在这里 |
[22:31] | Okay, give them to me. | 好 把钥匙给我 |
[22:32] | – Here. – Give me his key. | -这里 -给我吧 |
[22:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:35] | We have to go meet Felix. Here’s the address. | 我们要去见菲力克斯 地址在这 |
[22:37] | Okay. Let me see. | 好的 我看看 |
[22:38] | – Hurry, you guys. – All right, okay. All right. | -你们快点 -好的 知道了 |
[22:40] | Here. I’ll take you. Take that. | 给你 我带你去 拿着这个 |
[22:46] | “You’ve reached Dean Riley.” | “我是迪恩·赖利 |
[22:47] | “Sorry I’m unavailable to take your call,” | 很抱歉我暂时不能接听您的电话 |
[22:49] | “but please leave your name and number,” | 请留下您的名字和电话号码 |
[22:50] | and I will return your call as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回复您 |
[22:52] | “Thank you.” | 谢谢” |
[23:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:17] | Now, show me where your little friends are at. | 告诉我你那群朋友在哪里 |
[23:36] | Okay, what is up with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[23:38] | – Sorry? – I just got my ass handed to me | -怎么了 -我刚刚在罗宾逊面前抬不起头 |
[23:40] | by Robinson because of another huge mistake | 因为我们的报告又出现了 |
[23:42] | in one of our reports. | 很大的错误 |
[23:44] | Oh, my God, Pam, I’m sorry. I must have… | 我的天啊 帕姆 抱歉 我一定是 |
[23:46] | You used to be… I could… I could count on you. | 你以前 我完全 对你委以重任 |
[23:49] | Now, I don’t know. | 现在 我不太确定了 |
[23:50] | It was just a stupid mistake. | 这是个很愚蠢的错误 |
[23:51] | And it’s not the first one. | 也不是第一次 |
[23:54] | Do you want to explain to me why I am | 你能不能解释为什么突然之间 |
[23:55] | suddenly covering up for you all the time? | 我要开始一直帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[23:57] | Well, uh… | 这… |
[23:58] | Josh, it’s me. | 约什 是我 |
[23:59] | Like… what… is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[24:09] | Let’s meet for a drink after work, | 我们下班后一起小酌一杯 |
[24:10] | and I’ll tell you everything. | 我会告诉你所有的事情 |
[24:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:30] | Text from Josh. | 约什来信 |
[24:35] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[24:36] | Answer it. | 回复他 |
[24:37] | – I’m not gonna do that. – Trust me. | -我不会这么做 -相信我 |
[24:38] | It would be a picnic compared | 比起听你跟他调情 |
[24:40] | to listening to you guys flirt. | 这样轻松多了 |
[24:42] | – I wasn’t flirting with him. – Jess? | -我没有跟他调情 -杰丝 |
[24:45] | Nope. I’m not engaging. | 不 我不参与 |
[24:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry. I don’t… I don’t know what else to say. | 抱歉 我不知道还能说什么 |
[24:49] | Dude, nothing. You-you say nothing. | 朋友 什么都没 你什么都没说 |
[24:52] | Is this really what we should be focusing on right now? | 这是我们现在要关注的重点吗 |
[24:54] | It’s hard for me to focus on anything else. | 我很难关注别的事情 |
[25:01] | It just sucks because I… | 真该死因为我 |
[25:05] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[25:21] | Who is it?? | 是谁 |
[25:23] | Uh, hey, Chloe, it’s me, Gene. | 嗨 克洛伊 是我 吉恩 |
[25:25] | Is your pops around? | 你老爹在家吗 |
[25:28] | Hi. I thought my dad was with you. | 你好 我以为我爸爸跟你在一起 |
[25:30] | With me? Um, no. | 跟我 没有 |
[25:32] | Maybe we made plans and I forgot. | 可能我们有约然后我忘记了 |
[25:35] | I mean, like, at work. That’s where he said he was going. | 我是说 工作 他说他去工作了 |
[25:38] | Oh. Okay, yeah. | 好吧 是的 |
[25:40] | I-I must have just missed him ,then. | 那我肯定是跟他错过了 |
[25:43] | He didn’t go to work, did he? | 他没去上班是吧 |
[25:45] | Well, I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:46] | I mean, he might have… | 他也许… |
[25:47] | – I should go. – Okay. | -你走吧 -好 |
[25:49] | See you, Chloe. | 回头见 克洛伊 |
[26:17] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么样 |
[26:18] | Frank, this is Gene in Narcotics. | 弗兰克 我是缉毒局的吉恩 |
[26:21] | I’m trying to find someone, man. | 我想找个人 |
[26:23] | Can you run a credit card for me? | 你能帮我查一张信用卡吗 |
[26:24] | Yeah, I’ll put it through. | 我可以查 |
[26:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:30] | Yeah, I’ll get you the number. Give me a sec. | 我会告诉你号码 等等 |
[26:42] | Open up. | 开门 |
[26:43] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[26:49] | What’s going on? | 有什么事 |
[26:52] | Can I ask you a couple questions? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[27:09] | I’m sorry. You want something to drink? | 抱歉 你要喝什么吗 |
[27:12] | I have beer, water. | 我有啤酒 水 |
[27:14] | I guess that’s about it. | 就这两样 |
[27:15] | Nah, I’m-I’m good. | 不了 不用了 |
[27:17] | Thank you, though. | 但是谢谢你 |
[27:20] | So… | 那 |
[27:21] | I move all the way out to the suburbs, | 我大老远搬到了郊区 |
[27:22] | I’m still getting in trouble with Chicago PD? | 结果还是和芝加哥警署有麻烦 |
[27:25] | Nah, you’re not in trouble, man. | 不 你没有麻烦 |
[27:27] | Not with us, at least. | 至少我们这边没有 |
[27:29] | I assume it’s with someone, given… | 我猜和某人有 因为… |
[27:32] | you’re here. | 你搬到了这里 |
[27:34] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[27:38] | I’m trying to figure out what you knew | 我想搞清楚你对妮娅的组织了解多少 |
[27:39] | about Nia’s organization that got Jules Becker killed. | 因为这个组织害死了朱尔丝·贝克 |
[27:43] | Jules Becker was killed? | 朱尔丝·贝克死了吗 |
[27:44] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻 |
[27:47] | You know Nia ordered that hit. | 你知道是妮娅下令杀了她 |
[27:49] | So here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[27:51] | You got arrested for the murder of Tyson Parker, | 你因为谋杀泰森·帕克而被捕 |
[27:54] | so you worked out a deal with Detective Becker. | 所以你和贝克警官达成了协议 |
[27:56] | She dropped the charges in return | 作为交换 她撤销了指控 |
[27:58] | for something big enough to take down Nia, | 以换取更大的情报来抓到妮娅 |
[28:00] | but that information is what got her killed. | 但是那些情报害死了她 |
[28:04] | I loved Jules Becker. | 我爱朱尔丝·贝克 |
[28:08] | And that you’d walk in here | 所以你走进我家 |
[28:09] | and accuse me of being the reason that she got killed, | 指责她是因为我而死的 |
[28:12] | after your people planted evidence on me… | 而且你们的人还给我嫁祸了这么证据 |
[28:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:21] | You really think Jules could have gotten | 你真的觉得朱尔丝会因为一点私情 |
[28:22] | a murder charge dropped for a little bit of intel? | 而撤销谋杀指控吗 |
[28:27] | What makes you think… | 你为什么觉得 |
[28:30] | that evidence was planted on you? | 证据是嫁祸在你身上的 |
[28:32] | Why don’t you ask Dean Riley? | 不如你去问迪恩·赖利吧 |
[28:37] | I’m done, so… | 我说完了 |
[28:40] | you can leave now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[28:48] | It’s quiet here. | 这里很安静 |
[28:51] | You miss Chicago? | 你想念芝加哥吗 |
[28:52] | I like the quiet. | 我喜欢安静 |
[28:55] | Yeah, Nia… | 妮娅 |
[28:58] | She must like the quiet, too, | 她肯定也很喜欢安静 |
[28:59] | because… she fled the country | 因为 我们差点都抓到她了 |
[29:01] | right before we could get to her, so… | 但是她逃出国了 |
[29:04] | looks like you all got out just in time. | 看来你们逃跑的时间掐得真准 |
[29:07] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[29:19] | So, there it is. | 就是这样 |
[29:20] | My eyesight is getting worse and worse every day. | 我的视力一天比一天差 |
[29:23] | Sorry, Josh. | 抱歉 约什 |
[29:24] | Well, once I tell McKendrick, I’ll be transferred. | 只要我告诉麦肯德里克 他们就会把我调走 |
[29:27] | Agents require a visual acuity | 探员配戴矫正镜片后 |
[29:30] | of 20/80 with corrective lenses. | 视力要求达到20/80 |
[29:33] | You can still work at the IRS, | 你还可以在国税局上班 |
[29:35] | just in a different division, right? | 只是在不同的部门 |
[29:36] | What, and just be a number cruncher? No. | 什么 当个数字统计师吗 不了 |
[29:38] | I won’t get to catch Nia Bailey, Pam. | 我永远也抓不到妮娅·贝利了 帕姆 |
[29:41] | Well, I mean, it’s like, all this work we’ve been doing, | 我们一直以来的努力 |
[29:44] | mapping out her network, and-and what? What? | 把她的网络标列出来 然后怎么 怎么 |
[29:46] | I’m meant to just stand on the sideline and watch? | 我就要站在旁边看着吗 |
[29:49] | No. It sucks. | 不 太操蛋了 |
[29:51] | Might be too late. Her cleaners didn’t open today. | 也许太迟了 她的洗衣店今天没开 |
[29:53] | That’s never happened. | 再也不会开了 |
[29:55] | Well, I know people at the office think she’s dead. | 我知道办公室的人觉得她死了 |
[29:57] | What if she isn’t? | 如果她没死呢 |
[30:01] | You don’t have to tell McKendrick yet, do you? | 你暂时不必告诉麦肯德里克吧 |
[30:05] | Took me three years to break you in. | 我花了三年时间才把你带进来 |
[30:06] | You think I’m ready for a new partner already? | 你觉得我准备好换搭档了吗 |
[30:10] | You being for real? | 你说真的吗 |
[30:11] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[30:13] | I can read stuff to you. | 我可以念给你听 |
[30:16] | I know how much you love the sound of my voice. | 我知道你非常喜欢我的声音 |
[30:18] | Yeah. Well, it is better than the robot voice on my phone. | 是的 比我手机上的机器人声音好多了 |
[30:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:31] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问你件事吗 -好 |
[30:32] | Is this the real reason | 你拉我去哪个导盲犬学校 |
[30:33] | you dragged me out to that guide dog school? | 是因为这个原因吗 |
[30:35] | It is. Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:37] | Well, can you believe that… | 你相信吗 |
[30:39] | I’d never even met a blind person? | 我甚至从来没有遇到过盲人 |
[30:42] | Are you and that girl you met there still hanging out? | 你和在那认识的那个女孩还出去玩吗 |
[30:44] | Oh, Murphy? Yeah. | 茉菲吗 是的 |
[30:46] | Yeah, she’s helping me adjust. | 她在帮我适应 |
[30:51] | Pam. | 帕姆 |
[30:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[30:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:59] | Lose your sight, but you get the girl. | 你失去了视力 但得到了女孩 |
[31:02] | That’s a happy ending. | 这是个美好的结局 |
[31:05] | Yeah, a very happy ending indeed. | 非常美好的结局 |
[31:15] | Did you get the keys? | 你拿到钥匙了吗 |
[31:17] | Yeah. Right here. | 拿到了 在这 |
[31:27] | Okay, well, I guess | 我猜 |
[31:28] | we just work our way through and try every lock? | 我们要试一下每个锁吗 |
[31:30] | No, no, no. There’s a number on the key. | 不用 钥匙上有编号 |
[31:31] | 2538 Oh. “2538.” | |
[31:33] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[31:34] | Come on. We’ll do this thing. | 走吧 我们把这个处理了 |
[31:35] | 1735 17-three-five. | |
[31:37] | – 17-three-seven. Come on, let’s go. – Come on, Murphy. | -1737 走吧 -快来 茉菲 |
[31:42] | Wait, you guys. | 等等 |
[31:43] | The numbers just jump to the three thousands, so… | 编号一下跳到了3000 所以 |
[31:45] | Well, you think the spaces | 你觉得编号为奇数的 |
[31:46] | with even numbers are on the other side? | 隔间在另一边吗 |
[31:48] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[31:54] | Let’s go this way. Let’s go. | 我们往那边走 走吧 |
[32:27] | It’s Sam. | 是萨姆 |
[32:28] | Sam’s there? | 萨姆在那 |
[32:42] | Unit is right here. Let’s hide in it. | 仓库就在这 我们躲进去 |
[32:45] | – Which one is it, Felix? – Here, here, this way, this way. | -哪一个 菲力克斯 -这里 这边走 |
[32:48] | – Come on, come on. – Open it, open it. | -快点 -快打开 |
[32:49] | Come on, open it. | 快打开 菲力克斯 快点 |
[32:50] | Open it. Felix, hurry up! | 快打开 菲力克斯 快点 |
[32:52] | – I can’t find the key. – Oh, my God. Felix. | -我找不到钥匙 -我的天 菲力克斯 |
[32:53] | Hurry! Come on, hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[32:55] | Felix, hurry up. Come on. | 菲力克斯 快点 |
[32:57] | Murphy, get in. Get in. Inside, inside. | 茉菲 进来 进来 |
[32:58] | Murphy, go, go. Go, go, go, go, go, go! Inside, come on. | 茉菲 快走 快走 快进来 |
[33:03] | Come on, push! Push! Push! | 快点 推下来 推下来 |
[33:10] | Her hand! | 她的手 |
[33:10] | – Oh, my gosh. Where? – Right here. | -我的天 哪里 -这里 |
[33:16] | There she is! By the door! | 她在哪 门边 |
[33:17] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[33:19] | Samantha Rogers! Freeze! | 萨曼莎·罗杰斯 不许动 |
[33:21] | Right there, right there! Hands in the air! | 她在那 举起手来 |
[33:23] | – You’re under arrest. – For what? | -你被捕了 -凭什么 |
[33:24] | – Down on the ground! – You are under arrest | -趴在地上 -你因谋杀朱尔丝·贝克 |
[33:26] | – for the murder of Jules Becker. – Get off me! | -而被捕 -放开我 |
[33:27] | When did the cops get here? | 警察什么时候来的 |
[33:29] | – Let me go! – All right, come on. Let’s go. | -放我走 -快 我们走吧 |
[33:31] | – You have the right to remain silent. – Let’s go! | -你有权保持沉默 -我们走吧 |
[33:32] | Anything you say can and will | 你说的每一句话都会 |
[33:34] | be used against you in a court of law. | 成为陈堂证供 |
[33:36] | You have the right to an attorney… | 你有权请律师 |
[33:37] | Is that it? | 走了吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah, we’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[33:45] | – We’re safe? – We’re safe. | -我们安全了吗 -我们安全了 |
[33:48] | – Oh, you guys… – Oh, my God. | -各位 -我的天 |
[33:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:53] | – Is Pretzel okay? – Yeah. | -脆饼还好吗 -还好 |
[33:55] | – You all right? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[33:56] | Is there a light? | 有灯吗 |
[33:59] | There’s one right here. | 这里有一个 |
[34:10] | Let me guess, the drugs aren’t here. | 我猜毒品不在这里 |
[34:36] | Okay. Okay, that’s enough. | 够了 |
[34:38] | You said that you wanted to look around, | 你说你想四处看看 |
[34:39] | – but now you’re, like, actually vandalizing. – Look, I told you… | -但你现在在搞破坏 -我跟你说过 |
[34:41] | Just get out of here. | 出去 |
[34:45] | Whatever. There’s nothing here anyway. | 随便吧 反正这里也没东西 |
[35:20] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[35:22] | I gotta grab some stuff out of the garage, | 我要从车库里拿点东西 |
[35:23] | and then I gotta head back out. | 然后我要出去一趟 |
[35:25] | Why don’t you call in for some food? Chinese? | 你何不点一些外卖 中餐怎么样 |
[35:27] | Save me an egg roll? | 给我留一个蛋卷 |
[35:28] | You’re going back to work? | 你要去工作吗 |
[35:30] | I’m sorry, honey. It’s a huge case. | 抱歉 亲爱的 是个大案子 |
[35:32] | There’s a lot of pressure. Gene’s waiting for me. | 压力很大 吉恩在等我 |
[35:33] | Gene? Oh, my God. | 吉恩 我的天 |
[35:36] | – What? – I know you’re not going | -怎么了 -我知道你不是 |
[35:37] | back to work because you weren’t at work. | 回去工作 因为你根本没有工作 |
[35:40] | You’re just lying to me. | 你一直在对我撒谎 |
[35:41] | All you do is lie to me. Murphy’s right. | 你只会对我撒谎 茉菲说得对 |
[35:44] | Murphy? Chloe, I told you… | 茉菲 克洛伊 我跟你说过 |
[35:46] | That you didn’t want me talking to her, I know. | 你不想让我和她说话 我知道 |
[35:49] | You’re a broken record. | 你说过很多遍了 |
[35:50] | I have never lied to you about anything. | 我没对你撒过任何谎 |
[35:53] | Okay. | 得了吧 |
[35:54] | Will you listen to me, please? | 你能听我说吗 |
[35:55] | I don’t believe anything you say. | 我不相信你说的话 |
[35:57] | Are you being serious right now? | 你现在是认真的吗 |
[35:58] | You’re honestly gonna believe Murphy | 说真的你要相信茉菲 |
[36:00] | over your own father? | 而不相信你爸吗 |
[36:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:07] | Nothing has been the same since you guys came back | 自你们那周末回来后 |
[36:09] | from that weekend. | 一切都变了 |
[36:10] | Nothing! What happened? | 一切 发生了什么 |
[36:13] | I told you, she wasn’t sympathetic about Jules. | 我跟你说了 她不是同情朱尔丝 |
[36:16] | That doesn’t make any sense! | 这没道理 |
[36:17] | She wouldn’t be mad at you over that. | 她不会就此生你的气 |
[36:19] | Well, it’s the truth. | 我说的是真的 |
[36:20] | Then I want to hear it from Murphy. | 那我想听茉菲怎么说 |
[36:21] | That is never happening. | 这种事绝不可能 |
[36:23] | Of course it isn’t. | 当然不可能 |
[36:26] | You need to believe me. | 你需要相信我 |
[36:28] | Chloe, you are the most important thing | 克洛伊 你是这世上对我 |
[36:31] | in the world to me. | 最重要的东西 |
[36:32] | You’re a liar and I hate you. | 你个骗子 我讨厌你 |
[36:35] | I miss Mom. | 我想念妈妈 |
[36:43] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[36:44] | There’s nothing here, Murphy. | 这里什么也没有 茉菲 |
[36:45] | Looks like it’s all Chelsea’s. | 似乎都是切尔茜的东西 |
[36:46] | No Ben. Yearbooks, photos… | 没有本的东西 年鉴 相片 |
[36:49] | Really? Like… | 真的吗 比如 |
[36:50] | Who keeps pom-poms? You’re kidding me. | 谁会留着绒球 开什么玩笑 |
[36:52] | We gotta just guess. Guess anywhere | 我们得猜猜看 猜猜本 |
[36:54] | Ben could have gone. | 可能去过的任何地方 |
[36:56] | Wait. Okay, Murphy, let me see your phone. | 等等 茉菲 我看看你的手机 |
[37:01] | Let me see your phone. | 我看看你的手机 |
[37:05] | Okay, here, hold these for a second. | 这个 帮我拿一下 |
[37:07] | Okay, so, | 那么 |
[37:11] | based on the time Ben left Guiding Hope | 根据本带着毒品离开引导希望的 |
[37:13] | with the drugs, | 时间判断 |
[37:15] | and when we got the call learning he’d hidden them, | 当我们接到电话得知他会把毒品藏起来 |
[37:19] | plus factoring in the time from that call | 另外将我们接到电话到我们在 |
[37:21] | to when we met him at the Linsmore, | 林斯莫尔和他碰面的时间算进去 |
[37:23] | I would say he couldn’t have gotten further than, like, | 我想他不可能跑到比 |
[37:26] | six miles from the radius of the midpoint | 林斯莫尔和引导希望之间 |
[37:29] | between the Linsmore and Guiding Hope, | 中点周围十公里更远的地方 |
[37:31] | unless he took the expressway, which would have been, like… | 除非他走高速 这条高速可能是 |
[37:33] | – What’s this key? – Which one? | -这是什么钥匙 -哪一个 |
[37:35] | This little one. | 这个小的 |
[37:36] | This one’s for Chelsea’s house. | 这个是切尔茜家的钥匙 |
[37:39] | This one’s the-the– | 这个是那个 |
[37:41] | This big one’s for the Linsmore. | 这个大的是林斯莫尔的 |
[37:43] | Or the other way arou– Or the other way around. | 或者反过 或者反过来 |
[37:45] | But then this one is for the storage space. | 但这个是储藏室的钥匙 |
[37:48] | But this little one is unaccounted for. | 但这个小的还不清楚 |
[37:51] | – Let me see. – What is… | -我看看 -这是 |
[37:52] | Let me see it. | 我看看 |
[37:53] | Does she, uh– Does she belong to a gym? | 这是 这是健身房的钥匙吗 |
[37:55] | Maybe it’s for a locker? | 也许是储物柜的钥匙 |
[37:56] | No, no, she only worked out in her living room. | 不会 不会 她只在自家客厅健身 |
[37:59] | She never stopped talking about it. | 她总是说起这个 |
[38:01] | – What about the dumpster? – What dumpster? | -大垃圾箱呢 -什么大垃圾箱 |
[38:03] | – What are you talking about? – Behind the Linsmore. | -你们在说什么 -林斯莫尔后面的那个 |
[38:05] | I was gonna throw something out last time, | 上次我正要往里丢东西 |
[38:06] | but Sterling stopped me. | 但斯特林阻止了我 |
[38:07] | I remember the dumpster, | 我记得那个大垃圾箱 |
[38:09] | it had a padlock. | 上面有把挂锁 |
[38:15] | Okay, so we’re gonna check the dumpsters, | 所以我们要去看看那个大垃圾箱 |
[38:16] | – and assuming they’re there, call Josiah, right? – Yeah. | -如果毒品在那 打给约西亚 好吗 -行 |
[38:20] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[38:21] | 7: 52. | 七点五十二分 |
[38:24] | Okay, we still have some time. | 我们还有些时间 |
[38:26] | Text from Josh. | 约什发来的短信 |
[38:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[38:29] | – I can’t help that he’s texting me. – You’re just– | -他给我发短信我能怎么办 -你就是 |
[38:31] | It’s kind of unbelievable. | 有点难以置信 |
[38:33] | – What? – It doesn’t matter. | -什么 -没什么 |
[38:36] | We’ve got bigger problems. | 我们有更大的麻烦 |
[38:38] | That we do. | 没错 |
[38:43] | It’s just… for months you say you want to be with me, | 几个月前你才说想和我在一起 |
[38:46] | and then this other guy comes out of nowhere, | 然后不知从哪冒出这个 |
[38:49] | who you barely know, and y-you just, | 你大不认识的家伙 你 |
[38:51] | you gotta pick, Murphy, | 你得选一个 茉菲 |
[38:52] | because I can’t live like this anymore. | 因为我无法再像这样生活 |
[38:54] | All right, look, I’m just– Look, I’m sorry, Jess and Felix, | 我只是 抱歉 杰丝和菲力克斯 |
[38:56] | that you have to witness this right now, | 现在让你们看到我们这样 |
[38:58] | but here we are. | 但已经到了这种地步 |
[39:03] | So just pick. | 只管选一个 |
[39:07] | With everything going on right now, | 如今发生了这么多事 |
[39:08] | I… can’t really do that with a clear head. | 我真的没办法冷静地选择 |
[39:12] | Well, then… I think I got my answer. | 那行 我想我有了答案 |
[39:16] | No, Max, I’m just saying I don’t really know… | 不是 麦克斯 我只是说我真的不知道 |
[39:17] | Uh, Max, you gotta turn right right here. | 麦克斯 你得在这右转再右转 |
[39:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不是吧 不是吧 不是吧 |
[39:26] | What is– What is it? | 什么 什么情况 |
[39:27] | The padlock. Someone cut it. | 挂锁 有人把它剪了 |
[39:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:30] | Who else could possibly know they were here? | 还有谁可能知道毒品在这 |
[39:32] | Me. | 我 |
[39:35] | We should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |