时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | We should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[00:09] | Where are they? | 东西在哪 |
[00:11] | The drugs? They’re in my trunk. | 毒品吗 在我后备箱里 |
[00:16] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[00:18] | Dean, we promised everything to Josiah, | 迪恩 我们说好要把一切给约西亚 |
[00:20] | and we have to deliver them. | 我们必须做到 |
[00:21] | Look, I think we can work together. | 听着 我觉得我们能合作 |
[00:23] | No, we’re-we’re done with you. | 不 我们跟你玩完了 |
[00:26] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[00:27] | Okay? Look, I have the drugs, but… | 好吗 毒品在我这 但是 |
[00:30] | they don’t mean anything to my boss | 如果我不能用这批货扳倒罪犯 |
[00:31] | if I can’t take someone down with them. | 那对我老板来说一文不值 |
[00:34] | I’m thinking I take Murphy to the arcade, | 我想带茉菲去游乐场 |
[00:36] | she drops everything off, and then I arrest Josiah. | 她放下东西 然后我逮捕约西亚 |
[00:40] | Why Murphy? I can do it. | 为什么要茉菲 我也可以去 |
[00:42] | I already got Murphy immunity for possession. | 我已经给茉菲争取了携毒罪豁免权 |
[00:44] | All right? She’s our safest bet. | 懂吗 用她最安全 |
[00:46] | It’ll never work; Josiah will know we’re setting him up. | 不会成的 约西亚会知道是我们耍了他 |
[00:48] | All right, well, I’ll put a tracker in the stash. | 好吧 那我在货里放一个追踪器 |
[00:50] | I’ll say that’s how I found it. | 我就说是这么找到的 |
[00:52] | And then I won’t go and arrest him | 我不会马上逮捕他 |
[00:53] | until an hour or so after Murphy leaves. | 等茉菲走后一小时左右再动手 |
[00:55] | He’ll never know you were even involved. | 他永远不会知道我们牵扯其中 |
[00:56] | Look, I am not offering you guys a choice here. | 听着 我不是给你们一个选择 |
[00:58] | So we’re just wasting time at this point. | 所以现在我们只是在浪费时间 |
[01:03] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[01:05] | – No, Murphy. – It’s fine. | -不 茉菲 -没关系 |
[01:06] | – No. – It’s fine. I’ll do it. | -不 -没事的 我去 |
[01:07] | – Murphy… ?- It’s fine. | -茉菲 -没关系 |
[01:08] | – Take Pretzel– – ?No. | -管好脆饼 -不 |
[01:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:13] | Look, in the meantime, you guys should get a drink or something. | 与此同时 你们应该喝杯酒什么的 |
[01:16] | While the bust goes down. Use your credit cards. | 开始抓捕时 用信用卡结账 |
[01:18] | You seriously want us to just grab a drink right now? | 你真心想让我们现在去喝酒放松吗 |
[01:20] | You’re already under suspicion. You need a strong alibi. | 你们已经被怀疑了 需要强有力的不在场证明 |
[01:24] | I’ll bring her back as soon as it’s all done. | 等一切结束我就带她回来 |
[01:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[01:26] | Okay, you guys, I’ll be right back. | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[01:36] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[01:38] | Then walk. | 那就走 |
[02:00] | Wait, are we on the highway? | 等等 我们在高速上吗 |
[02:05] | Why did you just take my phone? | 你为什么拿走我的手机 |
[02:07] | Because I don’t entirely trust you, Murphy. | 因为我不完全信任你 茉菲 |
[02:09] | Can you blame me? | 你能怪我吗 |
[02:09] | I know that we don’t have to get on the highway | 我知道我们从林斯莫尔去游乐场 |
[02:11] | to get from the Linsmore to the arcade. | 不用走高速公路 |
[02:12] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[02:14] | We’re gonna make a little stop first. | 我们要先去个别的地方 |
[02:17] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做点事 |
[02:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:34] | Tell me where we are. Where are we? | 告诉我我们在哪 我们在哪 |
[02:37] | We’re at my house. | 我们在我家 |
[02:38] | Why are we at your house? | 我们为什么在你们家 |
[02:39] | Because, Murphy, | 因为 茉菲 |
[02:40] | Chloe hates me, and-and you need to fix it. | 克洛伊恨我 你得帮我修复关系 |
[02:44] | What? | 什么 |
[02:44] | No, we have to go. | 不 我们得走了 |
[02:46] | We will get there on time. I just– | 我们会准时到的 我只是 |
[02:48] | I told Chloe that I would make her dinner, | 我跟克洛伊说我会给她做晚餐 |
[02:49] | so just come eat with us. | 所以进来跟我们一起吃吧 |
[02:51] | No. | 不行 |
[02:52] | Look, I need you to tell her that we broke up | 听着 我需要你告诉她 我们分手 |
[02:55] | because you weren’t sympathetic about Jules’s death. | 是因为你无法共情朱尔丝的死 |
[02:57] | That is what I told her. That’s what she has to believe. | 我是这么告诉她的 她得相信这点 |
[02:59] | Do we have to do this tonight? | 我们非得今晚谈吗 |
[03:00] | Can we just deal with it tomorrow, please? | 不能明天再说吗 拜托 |
[03:02] | I-I’ll talk to her then, but let’s just go to the arcade. | 我会跟她说 但现在我们要去游乐场了 |
[03:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[03:07] | Dean, if we don’t get what’s in your trunk | 迪恩 如果我们不把你后备箱的东西 |
[03:09] | to Josiah before midnight, he’s going to kill me. | 在半夜前送到约西亚手里 他会杀了我们 |
[03:12] | He’s going to kill Jess, | 他会杀了杰丝 |
[03:14] | he’s going to kill Felix and he’s going to kill Max. | 他会杀了菲力克斯 他会杀了麦克斯 |
[03:15] | He’s gonna kill all of us. | 他会杀了我们所有人 |
[03:17] | Well, then… convince her quickly. | 那么 快点说服克洛伊 |
[03:21] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:28] | That was awesome. | 真是好极了 |
[03:30] | Chelsea literally ran away | 切尔茜刚看到我 |
[03:32] | the second she saw my dumb face. | 就直接落荒而逃 |
[03:35] | Well, maybe that’s for the best. | 这样也许最好 |
[03:36] | I mean, she’s one less thing we have to worry about. | 至少我们现在不用担心她了 |
[03:38] | She’s not a thing that I have to worry about, she actually… | 她不是我担心的东西 事实上她 |
[03:41] | I never said she was a thing. | 我没说她是件物品 |
[03:43] | Shut up. Darnell’s here. | 闭嘴 达内尔来了 |
[03:50] | – He knows. – You don’t know that. | -他知道 -你不确定 |
[03:51] | Jess, just be cool, okay? Just be cool. | 杰丝 淡定点 好吗 |
[03:54] | – Hey. – Oh, my God, hi. | – 你好 -你好 |
[03:57] | Hey, can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[04:04] | I have got enough food here to feed an army, | 这里的吃的都可以养一只军队了 |
[04:06] | so I hope you brought your appetites. | 所以我希望你能胃口大开 |
[04:09] | This is really weird that you’re here. | 你在这里真的很奇怪 |
[04:19] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[04:21] | Uh, well, honey, Murphy just– | 宝贝 茉菲只是 |
[04:24] | She felt bad about how everything ended, | 她也为事情变成这样而难过 |
[04:26] | and she wanted to try and make things right. | 她想要事情回归正轨 |
[04:29] | So why don’t you go ahead and tell her, Murph? | 茉菲 你不如直接跟她解释 |
[04:35] | Uh, yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[04:40] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[04:41] | Could we just eat? | 我们能吃饭了吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah. You know what, it’s almost ready. | 饭菜快好了 |
[04:45] | Why don’t you just | 你能把 |
[04:47] | take this asparagus to the table, | 这盘芦笋端到桌上吗 |
[04:49] | and we’ll catch up with you. | 我们马上过去 |
[04:59] | You are gonna have to do a little better than that. | 你得做得更好一点 |
[05:01] | I don’t really know what I’m supposed to be doing. | 我真的不知道我该这么做了 |
[05:03] | It’s not that hard. Just pretend that you like me. | 装作喜欢我 没有那么困难 |
[05:05] | You used to be pretty convincing at it. | 你以前装得好多了 |
[05:06] | Do you seriously want to talk about that right now? | 你真的想现在谈这个吗 |
[05:09] | I will. | 我会做好的 |
[05:10] | No, what I want is for you to do what I have told you to do. | 不 我希望你能按我说的做 |
[05:13] | And then, when she believes you, we can go. Okay? | 然后等她相信你了 我们就可以走了 好吗 |
[05:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:18] | Now, I know that, uh, | 现在我知道了 |
[05:20] | neither of you likes my cooking very much, | 你们都不喜欢我做的菜 |
[05:22] | but I followed the recipe exactly this time, | 但是这次我严格按照菜谱来做的 |
[05:24] | and I think it looks pretty good. | 我认为这菜看上去不错 |
[05:29] | So let’s, uh, head on over. | 我们去吃饭吧 |
[05:32] | Murph? | 茉菲 |
[05:33] | Go ahead, hon. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[05:41] | Smells good, doesn’t it? | 闻上去香吧 |
[05:42] | I love how proud you are of yourself | 我喜欢你烧鸡时的 |
[05:44] | for making chicken. | 那份自信 |
[05:46] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[05:48] | Well, if worst comes to worst, I have a bag | 如果真的很难吃 我背包里有一带 |
[05:49] | of Sour Patch Kids in my backpack, | 小人形状的酸味软糖 |
[05:51] | so we can share them. | 我们可以分着吃 |
[05:54] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[05:57] | I should have known this was just gonna end up | 我早该想到你们两个人 |
[05:58] | with the two of you ganging up on me. | 会联合起来吐槽我 |
[06:02] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[06:03] | So I went to her office, where she keeps her go-bag, | 当我去她办公室时 她的行李也在 |
[06:06] | and everything’s there. | 所有东西都在包里 |
[06:07] | Passports, cash, everything. | 护照 现金 所有东西 |
[06:09] | Which means she didn’t run away. | 这说明她没有跑路 |
[06:12] | I don’t know, I think something happened to her. | 我不知道 我觉得她出事了 |
[06:16] | Nobody even opened up the dry cleaners today. | 这年头没人开干洗店了 |
[06:18] | And she goes there every single morning. | 她每天早上都去 |
[06:21] | Well, we haven’t heard anything. | 我们什么风声都没听到 |
[06:23] | We’ve just been business as usual. Mm-hmm. | 我们只是照常做生意 |
[06:27] | Okay. Where’s Murphy? | 好吧 茉菲在哪里 |
[06:29] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[06:33] | Uh, she’s at dinner with her parents. | 她在和父母吃晚餐 |
[06:36] | Okay. She’s coming here after? | 好吧 她吃完会过来吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. Probably. | 可能来吧 |
[06:41] | Okay. You guys mind if I wait for her? | 好的 你们介意我等她来吗 |
[06:43] | Not at all.. | 不介意 |
[06:46] | Just want to see if maybe she knows anything. | 我只是想看看她是否知道什么 |
[06:48] | I-I don’t think she knows anything that we don’t know | 我不认为她知道什么 |
[06:50] | that she knows. | 我们不知道的 |
[06:51] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:53] | Oh, my God, please tell me you are kidding. | 我的天哪 拜托告诉我你在开玩笑 |
[06:56] | “Take it Easy”? | 《放轻松》 |
[06:58] | “Hotel California” | 《加州旅馆》 |
[07:01] | Okay, it’s official. I have failed you as a parent. | 好吧 正式宣布 我是个不合格的父亲 |
[07:04] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[07:05] | Can I have some more mashed potatoes, please? | 我能再来点土豆泥吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, here you go. | 可以 吃吧 |
[07:12] | Anyway, we, uh… we got to the cabin, | 不管怎样 我们到了小屋 |
[07:15] | and Dean found out about Jules. | 迪恩知道了朱尔丝的事 |
[07:19] | Um, he was obviously shocked, and I wasn’t being | 他当时非常震惊 而我没有那么 |
[07:24] | very sensitive. | 善解人意 |
[07:25] | Um, and it led to this big fight. | 这使得我们大吵了一架 |
[07:29] | That’s the one I told you about. | 就是我跟你说过的那次 |
[07:30] | Yeah. I wanted Dean to stay, | 是的 我想让迪恩留下 |
[07:32] | and he wanted to go back, | 而他想回去 |
[07:34] | and I was being very selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[07:37] | And I did and said stupid things. | 我做了蠢事 也说了傻话 |
[07:41] | So I am… I’m really sorry. | 所以我…我非常抱歉 |
[07:46] | To both of you. | 对你俩都非常抱歉 |
[07:48] | So… are you guys, like, getting back together? | 所以你们是要复合吗 |
[07:53] | No. | 不 |
[07:55] | But we want to be… | 但我们想… |
[07:58] | we want to be friends. | 我们想做朋友 |
[08:00] | Yeah, and-and… | 是的 并且 |
[08:02] | Murphy can join us for dinner or-or movie nights again, right? | 茉菲可以和我们一起吃晚餐或者看电影 对吧 |
[08:06] | Doesn’t that sound fun? | 这听起来不是很有趣吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. I missed you a lot, Murphy. | 没错 我很想你 茉菲 |
[08:14] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[08:18] | It got late. It’s bedtime, Chlo. | 很晚了 该睡觉了 克洛 |
[08:20] | Okay. Thanks for dinner. It was… edible. | 好的 谢谢你的晚餐 勉强能吃 |
[08:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:31] | I love you, Chlo-Bo. | 我爱你 克洛宝 |
[08:32] | Love you, Daddi-o. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[08:50] | Can we go now? | 我们现在能走了吗 |
[08:53] | In a few. | 再等一会儿 |
[08:55] | What? | 做什么 |
[08:56] | Have a drink with me. | 陪我喝一杯 |
[09:04] | I’m not gonna put the moves on you, | 我没有什么非分之想 |
[09:06] | I’m talking about one drink. | 我只是想跟你喝一杯 |
[09:08] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[09:10] | We don’t have to be to the arcade for a while yet. | 我们不必马上赶去游乐场 |
[09:12] | Come on, you can hang with me for one second. | 来吧 你可以跟我待一会儿 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[09:18] | Okay, when are you gonna stop being mad at me? | 好吧 你什么时候才能不生我的气 |
[09:20] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:22] | You know, given what you guys | 你们对妮娅干出这种事 |
[09:23] | did to Nia… can’t you see now | 难道你还看不出来 |
[09:26] | how these things can get out of hand? | 一切是怎么失控的吗 |
[09:27] | How you will do anything to protect the people you love? | 你是如何为了保护你爱的人而愿意做任何事吗 |
[09:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:32] | You killed Nia. | 你杀了妮娅 |
[09:34] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是在说这件事 |
[09:37] | Anyway… | 无论如何 |
[09:38] | you have to at least see my side now. | 你现在至少应该看清我的立场 |
[09:40] | I was fine convincing Chloe that you’re… | 我成功让克洛伊相信 |
[09:44] | that you’re a good person or whatever, | 你是个好人 |
[09:46] | but I’m not gonna do the same thing for you. | 但我不会为你这么做 |
[09:47] | We will never… | 我们永远不可能 |
[09:50] | ever be cool. | 和好如初 |
[09:55] | You’re not any different from me. | 你和我是如此的相似 |
[09:57] | Why can’t you understand that? | 你为什么就不明白呢 |
[10:05] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[10:11] | Dean, I know you’re home, man! | 迪恩 我知道你在家 |
[10:12] | Your lights are on, your car’s outside. Open up! | 你家灯开着 你的车也在外面 开门 |
[10:22] | – One second, I’m-I’m in a robe. – I don’t care, man. | -等等 我穿着浴袍 -我不介意 兄弟 |
[10:25] | Well, I-I do, just hang on! | 我介意 等一下 |
[10:30] | Do not make a peep. | 别出声 |
[10:33] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不是傻子 |
[10:34] | Just stay here, and don’t do anything. | 待在这儿 什么都别做 |
[10:36] | Who is that? | 谁来了 |
[10:36] | It’s Gene– I’ll get rid of him. | 吉恩 我去把他弄走 |
[10:43] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:45] | Wow, you change fast. | 你换衣服好快 |
[10:47] | Uh, yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[11:00] | Can we go in? | 我们能进去说吗 |
[11:01] | No. Uh, Chloe just went to bed. | 不行 克洛伊刚睡下 |
[11:02] | S-She’s, uh, not feeling well. | 她有点不舒服 |
[11:05] | Oh, is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[11:06] | Yeah, yeah. It’s just, like, a sinus thing or something. | 没事 可能是鼻窦炎之类的 |
[11:08] | I’m gonna take her to the doctor tomorrow. | 我明天带她去看医生 |
[11:10] | Actually, can this wait? | 你的事情能等等再说吗 |
[11:10] | No, actually, it can’t. Um… | 不行 不能等 |
[11:13] | I really need to talk to you. | 我非常需要跟你谈谈 |
[11:37] | Okay, I-I… can’t believe I’m actually doing this, | 我不敢相信我真的要这么做 |
[11:40] | but you’re my friend and I’m gonna ask you point-blank. | 但你是我的朋友 所以我想直接问你 |
[11:42] | Ask me what? | 问我什么 |
[11:44] | Did you plant evidence on Darnell James to frame him | 你有没有栽赃过达内尔·詹姆斯 |
[11:48] | for the Tyson Parker murder? | 说他谋杀了泰森·帕克 |
[11:52] | What? | 什么 |
[11:53] | I don’t know, man. That’s what he said, | 我也不知道 他是这么说的 |
[11:54] | and then I saw you throw out all the evidence and I just, it– | 然后我看见你把所有的证据都扔了 我就… |
[11:57] | you know, it kind of freaked me out, so I didn’t… | 这把我给吓着了 我没有… |
[11:59] | Wait, Jules Becker and Darnell were in a relationship. | 等等 朱尔丝·贝克和达内尔相爱 |
[12:02] | And their story was always | 他们的说法一直都是 |
[12:04] | that someone planted evidence on him, | 有人栽赃陷害他 |
[12:06] | and now I guess, what, he’s saying it was me? | 我猜他…他说是我干的 |
[12:09] | I was always confused as to how the entire case | 我还一直纳闷达内尔的整个案子 |
[12:12] | against Darnell just got thrown out, | 怎么就被撤掉了 |
[12:13] | and now I guess I know. | 现在我想我明白了 |
[12:14] | They must have used my badge number | 他们一定是用了我的警徽 |
[12:16] | to-to trash the evidence. | 把证据都给废掉了 |
[12:19] | Was there any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[12:21] | I d– I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:22] | There’s not much I can do as a civilian anyway. | 我一个平头百姓也没什么能做的 |
[12:24] | I know. I miss working with you, man. | 我了解 我挺怀念和你共事的 |
[12:28] | Well, um, | 那个… |
[12:30] | you know, between-between you and me, I… | 不要和别人说 我… |
[12:32] | I think, actually, I might have a way back onto the force. | 我想我也许有办法能重新当上警察 |
[12:37] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[12:38] | Tell you what, meet me at Guiding Hope in an hour. | 这样吧 一个小时后去引导希望等我 |
[12:40] | I have it on good authority | 我有可靠的线报 |
[12:41] | that Nia moved the cartel shipment back in there. | 妮娅把贩毒集团的货放回到那了 |
[12:44] | Murphy was in on it the whole time. | 茉菲一直都参与其中 |
[12:47] | May-may be hard to get a warrant… | 也许搞出张搜查令来不容易… |
[12:48] | I’ll figure it out. W-What’s the plan? What you need? | 我去想办法 计划是什么 你需要什么 |
[12:51] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么做 |
[13:03] | Chloe? Chloe? | 克洛伊 克洛伊 |
[13:17] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[13:19] | – Chloe? – Yeah? | -克洛伊 -什么事 |
[13:20] | Oh, thank God. Chloe. | 谢天谢地 克洛伊 |
[13:22] | Okay, listen to me, listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[13:25] | I need you to be very quiet, okay? | 我要你一点声都别出 |
[13:28] | Your dad forced me to come here tonight. | 你爸爸今晚逼我来的 |
[13:30] | Everything I said is a lie. | 我说的都是假的 |
[13:31] | – What? – He made me say all of that. | -什么 -他逼我说的那些话 |
[13:33] | But now, this is me, okay? | 现在的我才是真的 |
[13:35] | This is the real me, and I need you to do something. | 这才是真的我 我需要你帮我 |
[13:37] | It’s so important, Chloe, okay? | 做一件特别重要的事 克洛伊 |
[13:41] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:42] | You can’t trust your dad. | 你不能相信你爸爸 |
[13:44] | You can’t trust him, and I know that, deep down, | 你不能相信他 我知道 你的内心深处 |
[13:45] | you know that that’s true. | 你也知道这是实话 |
[13:47] | Even he knows that you don’t trust him. | 就连他都知道你不相信他 |
[13:49] | That’s why he forced me to come here tonight. | 所以他才逼我今晚来这 |
[13:51] | Why did you call him a murderer? | 你为什么说他是杀人犯呢 |
[13:53] | And I want the truth. | 我想要听真相 |
[13:57] | I said that because he is. | 我那么说是因为他的确是 |
[14:01] | He killed my friend. | 他杀了我的朋友 |
[14:03] | I’m so sorry– it has nothing to do with Jules. | 很抱歉… 这和朱尔丝没关系 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry… | 很抱歉… |
[14:07] | He’s dangerous, Chloe. | 他很危险 克洛伊 |
[14:10] | And I’ll explain everything later, but I just– | 我回头再和你解释所有的事 但我… |
[14:12] | right now, I just need you to trust me, okay? | 现在我要你相信我 好吗 |
[14:15] | I need you to go downstairs and I need you | 我要你下楼去 我要你 |
[14:17] | to get your dad’s keys. | 拿上你爸爸的钥匙 |
[14:19] | Then I need you to take them to the Linsmore. It’s a bar. | 然后我要你把钥匙拿到林斯莫尔 是个酒吧 |
[14:21] | Take the train, take the blue line to Damen. Okay? | 乘轻轨 乘蓝线到达门站 |
[14:25] | And when you get off the train, you’re gonna go down the steps | 等你下车 你从楼梯往下走 |
[14:27] | and then you’re gonna turn left. | 然后往左拐 |
[14:28] | And the bar’s, like, it’s, like, a block away. | 酒吧差不多有一条街远 |
[14:30] | It’s on the left side. | 在左手边 |
[14:31] | It’s on Danforth Street. | 在丹福斯街 |
[14:33] | And if you get lost, you just ask anyone | 如果你迷路了 你就找人问 |
[14:34] | where the Linsmore is. Yeah? | 林斯莫尔在哪 |
[14:37] | Murphy, I can’t. | 茉菲 我做不到 |
[14:37] | Yes, you can, Chloe. | 你可以的 克洛伊 |
[14:39] | You can do it. I promise, you can do it. | 你能做到 我保证 你能做到 |
[14:41] | Jess is already there. She’s there right now. | 杰丝已经在那了 她现在就在那 |
[14:43] | And you’re gonna give her your dad’s keys | 你要把你爸爸的钥匙给她 |
[14:44] | and then you’re gonna tell her | 然后你告诉她 |
[14:45] | to get everything out of his car. | 把他车上的东西都搬走 |
[14:46] | She’s gonna know what youre talking about. | 她会明白你说的是什么的 |
[14:48] | Okay? The blue line, it’s the blue line to Damen. | 蓝线 坐蓝线到达门站 |
[14:51] | The Linsmore. You got it? | 林斯莫尔 你记下了吗 |
[14:56] | Say something. Chloe. | 说句话啊 克洛伊 |
[14:58] | Get out of my room. | 离开我的房间 |
[14:59] | No, no, no. I’m sorry. | 不不 很抱歉 |
[15:01] | – Chloe, please. – Just get out! | -克洛伊 求你了 -你出去吧 |
[15:03] | No, no. | 别 别 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[15:26] | All right, I’ll see you there. | 没事 我们在那里见 |
[15:28] | Hey. How do you know all this? | 对了 你是怎么知情的 |
[15:31] | Look, I-I’ll… | 听着 我会 |
[15:32] | I’ll tell you after everything goes down, okay? | 一切都了结后 我会告诉你的 好吗 |
[15:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | One hour, you said? | 你刚说 一个小时 |
[15:59] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[16:02] | I’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[16:04] | Yep. | 好 |
[16:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[16:13] | Nowhere. | 不去哪 |
[16:16] | Nowhere. | 哪里都不去 |
[16:17] | I just went to the bathroom. | 我刚去过卫生间 |
[16:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry, I… I was looking for my phone | 抱歉 我刚刚在找我的手机 |
[16:28] | because I-I panicked and… | 因为我慌了 然后 |
[16:30] | I, you know, we’re about to… | 我 我们正要去 |
[16:33] | set up this giant drug dealer. | 套住这个大毒枭 |
[16:37] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道能不能成功 |
[16:42] | Pretty sure you’ll be okay. | 我相信你没问题的 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna clean up a little bit in the kitchen, | 我去收拾一下厨房 |
[16:46] | and then we’re gonna go. | 之后我们就出发 |
[16:47] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 来吧 |
[16:48] | I’m not leaving you here alone again. | 我不会再丢下你一个人的 |
[16:55] | Almost done, and then we will go. | 差不多好了 我们马上就走 |
[17:28] | Can I… Can I actually get that drink? | 我能不能 能不能喝一杯 |
[17:35] | Wha– I s-said that we’re gonna go. | 什么 我刚说过要出发了 |
[17:37] | You were begging me to have a drink with you, | 你刚求我跟你喝一杯 |
[17:39] | and now you don’t want one? | 现在你又变卦了 |
[17:41] | You seriously make zero sense. I-I don’t know. | 你真的不可理喻 我不知道 |
[17:47] | All right, well, what would you like? | 好吧 那你想喝什么 |
[17:49] | Dealer’s choice. | 随你喜欢 |
[18:09] | *Ah, honey, honey* | *宝贝 宝贝* |
[18:10] | *Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba* | *叭 叭 叭 叭* |
[18:13] | *You are my candy girl* | *你是我的甜蜜女孩儿* |
[18:16] | *And you’ve got me wanting you* | *你让我无法自拔* |
[18:23] | Go ahead. | 喝吧 |
[18:24] | *Ah, sugar, sugar* | *甜蜜 甜蜜* |
[18:27] | Chief, | 局长 |
[18:28] | can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[18:30] | I’m just leaving. What’s up? | 我正要走 什么事 |
[18:32] | Uh, it’s a little sensitive. | 这话题有点敏感 |
[18:36] | I have reason to believe that Dean Riley is, um, | 我有理由相信迪恩·赖利 |
[18:40] | uh, working for Nia Bailey. | 为妮娅·贝利做事 |
[18:43] | I think he’s holding onto that stash from the cartel. | 我觉得他有毒贩的货 |
[18:45] | Now, given that he’s, you know, former law enforcement, | 他现在是前警察了 |
[18:47] | I just want to make sure that I proceed properly. | 我只是想知道我的做法是否妥当 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[18:50] | There’s no way Dean is working for Nia Bailey. | 迪恩不可能是妮娅·贝利的手下 |
[18:53] | – But I-I… – Listen to me. | -但我 -听我说 |
[18:55] | You’re out of your depth, Clemens. | 你逾越了 克莱门斯 |
[18:56] | Drop it. Got it? | 别管了 明白吗 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[19:25] | I need to speak to Agent Porter at the DEA right away, please. | 请即刻联系缉毒局的波特探员 我要和他谈谈 |
[19:30] | You guys know when Murphy’s gonna be done with this dinner? | 你们知道茉菲什么时候吃完晚饭吗 |
[19:33] | Well, you know Hank and Joy– or I guess you don’t, actually. | 你也知道汉克和乔伊 你可能不认识 |
[19:36] | But they’re talkers, so… | 他们话很多 所以 |
[19:38] | If there’s something you want us to relay… | 如果需要我们带个话 |
[19:39] | Hang on one second. | 稍等 |
[19:41] | Might be Sam. | 可能是萨姆 |
[19:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:45] | It is. | 还真是 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I can talk. Wait, hold on, it’s too loud. | 我现在能讲话 这里太吵 稍等 |
[19:48] | I’m going outside. | 我去外面 |
[19:55] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[19:56] | I have to go tell him. | 我得去告诉他 |
[19:58] | Jess, seriously, stop. | 杰丝 说真的 别去 |
[19:59] | Jess, don’t. | 杰丝 别去 |
[20:01] | She’s going to tell him. | 她就要告诉他了 |
[20:10] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[20:13] | She was gonna kill Murphy. | 她当时要杀茉菲 |
[20:17] | She had a gun to her head, and I… | 她用枪指着茉菲的头 我就 |
[20:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:24] | Nia found out about this Josiah plan, | 妮娅发现了约西亚的计划 |
[20:25] | and that’s-that’s when it all… | 那之后一切都 |
[20:32] | That’s when it all fell apart. | 那之后一切都乱套了 |
[20:39] | Look, Darnell… | 听我说 达内尔 |
[20:40] | Jess, can you not talk to me for one second? | 杰丝 你能闭嘴一秒钟吗 |
[20:53] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[20:54] | Just stop saying that. | 别再说对不起了 |
[21:02] | Who else knows about this, besides Sam? | 除了萨姆还有别人知道吗 |
[21:06] | I think just | 我想只有 |
[21:08] | Vincent and Sterling. | 文森特和斯特林 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:13] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理 |
[21:14] | No, Darnell. Darnell, Darnell? | 不 达内尔 达内尔 达内尔 |
[21:16] | You-you don’t need to do that because Sterling, | 你不需要做什么 因为斯特林 |
[21:19] | Sterling already did that, she– | 斯特林已经处理好了 她 |
[21:20] | I don’t think you realize what happens | 如果妮娅这样的大人物倒台 |
[21:22] | when somebody like Nia goes down. | 我觉得你还没意识到事情的严重性 |
[21:27] | Sam is not the only one who’s gonna be coming after you. | 萨姆不是唯一一个要追杀你的人 |
[21:31] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[21:37] | Get everybody together. | 集合所有人 |
[21:39] | Yeah, 20 minutes. | 没错 20分钟 |
[21:47] | Excuse me, is this going to Damen Station? | 抱歉打扰一下 这是去达门站的车吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:52] | How many stops? | 有几站 |
[21:55] | Seven. | 7站 |
[21:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么走到这一步的 |
[22:15] | stupid bag of money. | 因为那一包愚蠢的钱 |
[22:19] | Murphy didn’t help things, of course. | 当然还有茉菲的倒忙 |
[22:21] | Well, I can’t really pin it all on her, so… | 我不能把责任都推在她身上 所以 |
[22:25] | Well, we’d both basically do anything for her, so… | 基本上我们所作的一切都是为了她 所以 |
[22:29] | you kind of can. | 你可以怪她 |
[22:36] | She’s gonna be okay, right? | 她不会出事的 对吧 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:52] | Wait, Chloe? | 等等 克洛伊 |
[22:54] | – Jess? – Yeah. | -杰丝 -是我 |
[22:55] | Oh, my God, I found you! | 我的天哪 我找到你了 |
[22:57] | Chloe, what–? How did you get–? What are you doing here? | 克洛伊 你怎么到这里来的 你来干什么 |
[23:00] | Uh, the train. | 列车 |
[23:01] | Murphy sent me. | 茉菲要我来的 |
[23:03] | She said my dad can’t be trusted. | 她说不要信任我爸爸 |
[23:05] | She said all this stuff, and… I don’t know. | 她说了很多 我不知道 |
[23:08] | She said to give you these. | 她说把这个给你 |
[23:10] | And to go to my dad’s car and get everything out. | 去我爸爸的车里把所有东西拿出来 |
[23:15] | I don’t know what all this is about, but… | 我不知道发生了什么 但是 |
[23:17] | I just… | 我只是 |
[23:19] | I know I can trust her | 我知道我可以相信她 |
[23:21] | and not my dad. | 而不是相信我的爸爸 |
[23:23] | Chloe, what’s your address? | 克洛伊 你家的地址 |
[23:25] | 63 Chesterfield Drive. | 切斯特菲尔德路63号 |
[23:27] | – Okay, right, Felix? – Yeah, I’m on it. | -好的 可以吗 菲力克斯 -我去了 |
[23:29] | You need to go get the car, I’ll get Max, okay? | 你去开车 我去叫麦克斯 好吗 |
[23:31] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[23:32] | Chloe, you did everything right. | 克洛伊 你做得对 |
[23:34] | – Okay? All right. – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[23:36] | Um, we’re gonna get you inside, you’re gonna wait for us. | 你先进去 在里面等我们 |
[23:38] | – And we’re only gonna be an-an hour. – Okay. | -我们一个小时左右就回来 -好的 |
[23:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:42] | You did so good. | 你做得很好 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:46] | Wait, I wasn’t done. | 等等 我还没喝完 |
[23:47] | Well, I told you, we got to get going. | 我说了 我们得走了 |
[23:51] | What-what time is it? | 现在什么时间了 |
[23:52] | 11:00. | 11点 |
[23:54] | Time is running out– Josiah wants his delivery | 快没时间了 约西亚一小时内 |
[23:55] | in an hour. | 就要货了 |
[23:57] | – Flex – I need to know how to find… | -菲力克斯 -我需要知道怎么找到… |
[23:59] | – That’s not the links, you idiot. – We got really a car. | -这条路开不了车 笨蛋 -我们开的是车 |
[24:01] | This car is like– Just-just turn the lights off, Felix! | 这辆车… 快 快把灯关了 |
[24:02] | Turn off the car, turn off the car! | 熄火 熄火 |
[24:04] | It’s not that hard to figure out! | 没这么难搞定 |
[24:05] | Can I find a parking spot first? | 我们能先找个停车场吗 |
[24:07] | Um, we have a few minutes. | 我们还有些时间 |
[24:09] | What we’re about to do… | 我们马上要做的事情 |
[24:09] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[24:11] | This Josiah guy, he’s terrifying. | 约书亚 是个很恐怖的人 |
[24:15] | I’m scared, please! | 我很害怕 拜托 |
[24:17] | – Can I just–? I need some time – All right! | -我能不能 我需要时间去 -好吧 |
[24:18] | – to calm down! – Fine. | -去冷静 -好的 |
[24:21] | Finish it. | 喝完吧 |
[24:22] | Then we go. | 然后我们出发 |
[24:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:35] | Okay, you are stalling. | 好吧 你在拖延时间 |
[24:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:40] | Because I’m scared. | 因为我很害怕 |
[24:41] | You’re not scared of anything. | 你并没有害怕任何事 |
[24:42] | – Yes, I am. – Stop it! | -我怕 -别装了 |
[24:46] | I don’t know what you’re doing, | 我不知道你想干什么 |
[24:48] | but you are doing something. | 但你肯定在搞鬼 |
[24:49] | And I am not going to let you manipulate me again. | 我是不会再让你摆布我的 |
[24:52] | I’m honestly not doing anything. | 我真的没有搞鬼 |
[24:54] | We are leaving now. | 我们现在就走 |
[24:58] | Where are my keys? | 我的钥匙呢 |
[25:00] | I didn’t let you out of my sight! | 我一直盯着你 |
[25:01] | What did you do with them?! | 你把钥匙放哪了 |
[25:02] | Nothing, you didn’t let me out of your sight. | 什么也没做 你一直盯着你 |
[25:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[25:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:16] | What the hell is that? We got to go, we got to go. | 那是什么声音 我们赶紧走 |
[25:18] | – No, but there’s still… – It doesn’t matter, Jess. | -不 但是还有… -别管了 杰丝 |
[25:19] | Get in the car, come on, come on, let’s go. | 上车 快点 快 我们走 |
[25:23] | – Come on! What are you doing? – Jess! Jess! | -快点 你要做什么 -杰丝 杰丝 |
[25:24] | I’m sorry, I don’t know, I don’t know… | 对不起 我不知道 我不知道 |
[25:28] | You guys, we didn’t get it all. | 我们没拿完 |
[25:30] | – Does Josiah know exactly how much there was? – I hope not! | -约西亚知道到底有多少吗 -希望不知道 |
[25:33] | You hope not? | 希望不知道 |
[25:39] | My God… | 天呐 |
[25:40] | I think, I think, I think they’re coming here! | 他们好像要进来了 |
[25:43] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:45] | How did you call the cops? | 你是怎么打电话报警的 |
[25:46] | – I took your phone. – I didn’t. | -我拿了你的手机 -我没报警 |
[25:47] | I didn’t, I just, I told Chloe… | 我没报警 我只是告诉克洛伊 |
[25:49] | – What did you tell Chloe? – I just told… | -你和克洛伊说了什么 -我只是说… |
[25:50] | – I-I just told her… – Chloe! Chloe! | -我只和她说… -克洛伊 克洛伊 |
[25:52] | She’s not home. | 她不在家 |
[25:53] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[25:55] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[25:57] | I sent her to the Linsmore | 我叫她去林斯莫尔 |
[25:57] | because i knew you were setting us up. | 因为我知道你要陷害我们 |
[26:00] | My God. | 天呐 |
[26:02] | I-I didn’t want to do that! | 我并不想这么做 |
[26:04] | I wasn’t planning on that until you told me | 我本来没打算这么做 直到你和我说 |
[26:06] | that-that-that you would never let it go! | 你永远也不会放过我的 |
[26:08] | What does that have to do with anything?! | 那和这件事有什么关系 |
[26:10] | Because you were always gonna be after me! | 因为你总是揪着我不放 |
[26:12] | Murphy, I can’t get caught! | 茉菲 我不能被人抓到 |
[26:14] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[26:16] | God, they’re here. They’re here… | 天呐 他们来了 他们来了 |
[26:19] | I got, I got– I got-got to figure out what to do! | 我要想办法 |
[26:21] | I got to fig– figure out what to do. | 我要想办法 |
[26:30] | Okay, it’s okay, it’s okay, we can do this. | 没事 没事 我们可以的 |
[26:32] | We-we can tell them that Nia forced us into it, right? | 我们可以告诉他们说是妮娅强迫我们的 |
[26:35] | We can get out of this! | 我们可以脱身 |
[26:38] | Dean, it’s me! | 迪恩 是我 |
[26:39] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[26:44] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
[26:46] | We found 50 bricks of heroin in your trunk, Dean. | 我们在你后车厢里发现五十块海洛因 迪恩 |
[26:49] | It’s over, man. | 结束了 |
[26:52] | 50 bricks? | 五十块 |
[26:53] | So what, | 怎么 |
[26:54] | – your little friends took everything, – Dean! | -你的小朋友把东西都卷走了 -迪恩 |
[26:55] | and left enough for me to go to prison?! | 剩下足够的让我坐牢的量吗 |
[26:56] | Come outside with your hands up! | 出来 举起双手 |
[26:58] | Just go outside. | 出来吧 |
[26:58] | I can’t go outside! | 我不能出去 |
[27:00] | Chloe will know everything that I did! | 克洛伊会知道我所做的一切的 |
[27:04] | Open the door, Dean! | 开门 迪恩 |
[27:05] | She already does. | 她已经知道了 |
[27:10] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[27:12] | Okay, I’m calling SWAT. | 我要打电话叫特警队了 |
[27:26] | Go outside. | 出去 |
[27:29] | There’s no way out of this. | 逃不掉了 |
[27:33] | Everything that I did… | 我所做的一切 |
[27:38] | …I did for her. | 都是为了她 |
[27:40] | All of it. | 全部都是 |
[27:44] | So that she would have a better life. | 这样她能有更好的生活 |
[27:52] | And she’s never going to speak to me again. | 这下她再也不会理我了 |
[28:02] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[28:04] | Killing me is only gonna make things worse! | 杀了我只会让事情更严重 |
[28:06] | There’s a million cops outside! | 外面都是警察 |
[28:08] | Chloe knows that I love her. | 克洛伊知道我爱她 |
[28:11] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:14] | Can you please tell me that she knows that? | 你能告诉她知道我爱她吗 |
[28:16] | What? | 什么 |
[28:19] | No– | 不 |
[28:22] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[28:24] | Hey, no! | 不 |
[28:26] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[28:28] | Chloe needs you. | 克洛伊需要你 |
[28:29] | What– | 搞 |
[28:32] | She’s not gonna have me. | 她不会要我的 |
[28:36] | Yes, she will! | 会 她会 |
[28:39] | Come on, you’re always g– | 别这样 你会一直 |
[28:43] | You’re always gonna be her dad. | 你会一直是她爸 |
[28:48] | Hey, pl… Come on. | 拜 别这样 |
[28:51] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[28:59] | Put the gun away. | 收起枪 |
[29:19] | Sterling told me the deal with you and Nia. | 斯特林跟我说了和你和妮娅的交易 |
[29:22] | That’s okay, it’s all right. | 没事 没关系 |
[29:23] | I’m not gonna arrest you. | 我不会逮捕你 |
[29:26] | Trust me, I want to, but… | 相信我 我想 但是 |
[29:28] | all the evidence against you | 对你不利的全部证据 |
[29:30] | was obtained by Dean. | 都在迪恩那 |
[29:32] | It’d never hold up in court, | 那些证据在法庭上是站不住脚的 |
[29:34] | given that he was working for Nia, too. | 因为他也曾为妮娅做事 |
[29:44] | Dean killed Tyson Parker. | 迪恩杀了泰森·帕克 |
[29:48] | And you were right, he framed Darnell for it, too, um… | 你说得没错 他还陷害把这事陷害给达内尔 |
[29:52] | Tyson found out that Dean was working for Nia and… | 泰森发现迪恩为妮娅做事 然后 |
[29:57] | …Dean shot him. | 迪恩开枪杀了他 |
[30:01] | And he covered up the whole thing. | 他掩盖了整件事 |
[30:04] | And I know there isn’t anything you can really do, | 我知道其实你什么也做不了 |
[30:06] | but I just needed to tell someone. | 但我就是需要告诉某个人 |
[30:08] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[30:10] | Evidence is scarce, but I’ll see what homicide can do. | 证据比较少 但我会问重案组能做什么 |
[30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Now I want to ask you | 现在我想请你 |
[30:18] | for a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[30:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:23] | I know… | 我知道 |
[30:25] | that cartel shipment, it was, | 贩毒集团的出货量 |
[30:27] | it was bigger than 50 bricks. | 远远不止五十砖 |
[30:31] | You want to tell me where the rest of it is? | 你想告诉我剩下的在哪吗 |
[30:35] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[30:37] | I-I honestly have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[30:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:46] | I’m sure it’ll turn up somewhere. | 我相信它会在某个地方出现 |
[30:53] | So here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[30:56] | This is a lot more than I thought it was gonna be. | 这比我预想的要多得多 |
[31:01] | Trey? Let’s give them a little something. | 特雷 给他们点东西 |
[31:06] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[31:09] | $40,000. | 四万美金 |
[31:11] | Just a token of my appreciation. | 以表我的谢意 |
[31:13] | – Oh, we’re just, you know, – That’s-that’s… I mean… | -我们只是 你懂的 -那太 我是说 |
[31:15] | No, that’s unnecessary. | 不 不必 |
[31:16] | We’re just frankly happy to, but… | 活着 我们真的 但是 |
[31:18] | – you know, be alive. – No thank you. | -就是很开心 -不用 谢谢 |
[31:20] | I insist. | 一定要给 |
[31:22] | You guys held up your end of the deal. | 你们兑现了你们的承诺 |
[31:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:27] | Put this stuff away. | 把东西收起来 |
[31:31] | – Thank you. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[31:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:34] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[31:35] | – You, too. – Yeah, you, too. | -你也是 -没错 你也是 |
[31:37] | – That’s a cute dog. – Come on, Pretzel. | -狗很可爱 -走吧 脆饼 |
[31:52] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[32:22] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事跟你说 |
[32:31] | So… what do we do now? | 那么我们现在做什么 |
[32:36] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:39] | I guess | 我想 |
[32:41] | tomorrow we go back to work? | 我们明天回去工作 |
[32:45] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[32:46] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[32:47] | I think we have an actual, um, | 我们可能真有个 |
[32:51] | grooming client, so… | 潜在客户 所以 |
[32:53] | Jess, I know it’s not technically your job, but… | 杰丝 我知道严格来讲不是你的工作 但是 |
[32:55] | No, I’d, I would | 对 我很愿意 |
[32:57] | happily groom it. | 美容 |
[32:59] | Cool. | 不错 |
[33:02] | Well… | 好吧 |
[33:04] | cheers to… | 为回归 |
[33:06] | going back to our boring, normal lives. | 我们无聊正常的生活干杯 |
[33:10] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[33:13] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:16] | – I’ll get your number… – Yeah, okay. | -我会从茉菲那 -好的 |
[33:17] | …from Murphy or something– we should, uh… | 拿你的手机号 我们该 |
[33:20] | Just hit me up anytime. | 随时跟我联系 |
[33:21] | Okay, cool. | 好的 |
[33:24] | Okay, see you. | 再见 |
[33:25] | – See you. – See you tomorrow. | -再见 -明天见 |
[33:29] | Okay, well, I’m gonna, I’m gonna go to bed, too. | 我也该睡觉了 |
[33:32] | Okay, good night, Jess. | 晚安 杰丝 |
[33:33] | Good night. Bye. Good night. | 晚安 再见 晚安 |
[33:48] | Look… I, um… | 我 |
[33:50] | I know it’s been an insane 24 hours for all of us. | 我知道过去的一天对我们来说都太疯狂了 |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:55] | But I just, I got to say that I’m sorry. | 但我得道个歉 |
[33:59] | I tried to make you chose between me and that other guy | 我在最糟糕的时候让你在我和 |
[34:01] | at the worst possible time. | 另一个男的之间做选择 |
[34:05] | I know I was gone. | 我知道我没希望了 |
[34:07] | So, obviously… | 所以 |
[34:10] | you can do whatever. | 你想做什么都行 |
[34:12] | So if you | 如果你 |
[34:14] | want to still see him, that’s-that’s fine. | 还想去见他 没关系 |
[34:18] | Just don’t tell me about it. | 别告诉我就行 |
[34:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:28] | Yeah, I don’t know… um… | 我不知道 |
[34:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:41] | What? | 什么 |
[34:44] | I just think you and I might be over. | 我只是觉得我们之间可能结束了 |
[34:51] | You’re no good for me, I’m no good for you. | 你对我来说不合适 我对你来说也不合适 |
[34:53] | We bring out the worst in each other. | 我们让彼此表现出了最阴暗的一面 |
[35:00] | I think maybe it’s time that we move on. | 我们该各自前行了 |
[35:03] | After everything… | 经历了这么多 |
[35:05] | you just… | 你 |
[35:07] | you just want to end things? | 还是想结束一切吗 |
[35:16] | This is about that other guy? | 是因为那个人吗 |
[35:29] | I’m not coming back this time, Murphy. | 这次我不会回来了 茉菲 |
[35:38] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[35:40] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[35:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:44] | I’m moving on. | 我要走了 |
[35:47] | See you around. | 后会有期 |
[36:21] | – Hi. – Hello, Murphy. | -你好 -你好 茉菲 |
[36:34] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:35] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[36:45] | Can you stay over? | 你能留下过夜吗 |
[36:46] | Um, well, it’s 5:00 in the morning, | 现在已经凌晨五点了 |
[36:48] | so I think we’ve missed the “Staying over” | 我们已经错过了晚上 |
[36:50] | portion of the evening, but… | “过夜”的时段 但是 |
[36:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:54] | Just lay down with me. | 来陪我睡 |
[36:55] | Yeah? Very well. | 好吧 |
[37:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:02] | Darkness is not my strong suit these days. | 我最近不太适应黑暗 |
[37:05] | Well, you’ll get used to my apartment. | 你会适应我的公寓的 |
[37:09] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[37:10] | Uh, help me out. | 别问了 |
[37:12] | Uh, it’s a guy in a photobooth kissing you. | 这个在照相亭里亲你的男的 |
[37:19] | That would be my ex. | 那应该是我的前任 |
[37:20] | But do you really want to talk about our exes right now? | 你确定现在要谈论我们的前任吗 |
[37:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:30] | Nia Bailey’s old money guy got arrested again. | 以前为妮娅·贝利管钱的人又被捕了 |
[37:32] | She’s got a new one. | 她找了一个新的 |
[37:33] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[37:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:51] | Wait, this is Max Parish. | 等等 这是麦克斯·帕里什 |
[37:57] | Your ex-boyfriend is Max Parish. | 你前男友是麦克斯·帕里什 |
[38:04] | How do you know Max? | 你怎么认识麦克斯的 |
[38:05] | So one of your exes | 所以你的一个前任 |
[38:08] | is working in narcotics investigating Nia Bailey | 在缉毒队调查妮娅·贝利 |
[38:10] | and the other one… | 而另一个 |
[38:12] | was Nia Bailey’s old money launderer? | 曾经帮妮娅·贝利洗钱 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:28] | Let’s just go to bed, though. | 我们睡觉吧 |
[38:28] | I don’t want to talk about them. | 我不想谈论他们 |
[38:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:31] | This is really very strange, Murphy. | 这非常奇怪 茉菲 |
[38:33] | No, it’s not. | 不 |
[38:34] | I mean, just ’cause you’re all | 我是说 你和妮娅有纠葛 |
[38:37] | connected to Nia doesn’t mean anything. | 并不意味着什么 |
[38:41] | How do you know I have a connection to Nia? | 你怎么知道我和妮娅有纠葛 |
[38:46] | What? | 什么 |
[38:47] | Murphy, how’d you know that I am investigating Nia? | 茉菲 你怎么知道我在调查妮娅 |
[38:49] | Because… | 因为 |
[38:52] | you go after drug dealers. | 你追查毒贩子 |
[38:53] | – She’s a high level… – Oh, my God. | -她是名重犯 -我的天哪 |
[38:56] | Case file 34563, Nia Bailey. | 案卷号34563 妮娅·贝利 |
[39:00] | Anyway, you get it. | 总之 大概就是这样 |
[39:02] | Can we–? Let’s just try B for, | 我们能不能 试试B |
[39:03] | you know, just for kicks. Okay? | 就试着玩玩看 可以吗 |
[39:07] | It’s just that woman we’re after, | 只是我们追查的那个女人 |
[39:09] | she’s expecting a big shipment in, | 她今天有笔大单 |
[39:10] | but we’ll intercept, and she’ll be done. | 但我们会从中拦截 她就完蛋了 |
[39:12] | She was right there. | 她本来在那里的 |
[39:14] | I just don’t know | 我真的不明白 |
[39:16] | how she got tipped off. | 怎么给她走漏了风声 |
[39:18] | Wait, were you… | 等等 你 |
[39:19] | were you the new launderer? | 你是他们新的洗钱人吗 |
[39:22] | No. | 不 |
[39:29] | Murphy, tell me the truth! | 茉菲 你跟我说实话 |
[39:30] | Okay, okay. | 好的 知道了 |
[39:36] | I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想对你撒谎 |
[39:38] | We didn’t have a choice! | 我们别无选择了 |
[39:39] | Everyone has a choice! | 每个人都有选择 |
[39:40] | She was going to kill us! | 她要杀了我们 |
[39:41] | She was gonna kill you if you didn’t | 你要是不跟我睡套来信息 |
[39:43] | – sleep with me for intel? – No, no! | -她就要杀了你吗 -不不 |
[39:44] | That has nothing to do with it. | 这毫不相干 |
[39:47] | All of my feelings for you were real. | 我对你的所有感情都是真切的 |
[39:50] | – They are real! – If that were true, | -都是真实存在的 -假如你所言属实 |
[39:51] | then you wouldn’t have lied about it. | 那你就不会对我撒谎了 |
[39:52] | It doesn’t matter, though! | 这已经不重要了 |
[39:53] | I don’t work for her anymore. | 我已经不再为她做事了 |
[39:54] | Well, she doesn’t just let people out! | 她可不会轻易让自己的人金盆洗手 |
[39:56] | So you’re, either you’re still | 所以你 要么你还在 |
[39:57] | working for her and you’re lying to me or– | 为她干活 要么你仍在对我撒谎 不然 |
[39:58] | It’s a little bit more complicated than that. | 没有你说的那么简单 |
[40:07] | Nia Bailey’s dry cleaners didn’t open today. | 妮娅·贝利的干洗店今天没开门 |
[40:10] | Everyone at work was talking about it. | 我同事都在讨论这件事 |
[40:11] | For the first time in 15 years. | 这可是15年以来的第一次 |
[40:14] | People think she might be dead. | 大家觉得她可能死了 |
[40:20] | That’s really weird. | 真奇怪 |
[40:21] | And you didn’t come to my apartment the other night. | 你那天晚上也没来我的公寓 |
[40:23] | – And you had… – Josh. | -你还 -约什 |
[40:25] | And-and you were all covered in blood | 当时你全身都是血 |
[40:27] | and you had dirt on you. | 身上还有泥土 |
[40:28] | I told you, I fell at the fundraiser. | 我跟你说过的 我在募捐活动摔了一跤 |
[40:30] | That doesn’t make any sense! | 那根本不合理 |
[40:31] | Why would you go to work | 你怎么会早上六点 |
[40:32] | 6 in the morning if you were ill? | 在生病的情况下回去上班呢 |
[40:33] | Because Felix is insane and I– | 因为菲力克斯抽风 我 |
[40:35] | – I have to call the police. – Josh. | -我得打电话给警察 -约什 |
[40:36] | – Where’s my phone? I put my phone over there. – Please stop. | -我的手机在哪 应该放在那边了 -打住 |
[40:38] | – Calm down, please, calm down. – My phone was right there. | -求你了 冷静一点 -我手机明明在那里 |
[40:39] | Just talk to me for a second. | 你先和我说 |
[40:42] | Murphy, where did you put my phone? | 茉菲 你把我手机放哪里了 |
[40:43] | Hang on, hang on, Josh. | 等等 等下 约什 |
[40:44] | Just calm down, please. | 你先冷静一下 拜托 |
[40:45] | I-I don’t want you to be upset. | 我不想看你不高兴 |
[40:46] | – I just want to explain – No! | -我只是想解释 -不 |
[40:48] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[40:49] | Did you kill Nia Bailey? | 你杀了妮娅·贝利吗 |
[40:57] | Because if you did… | 因为如果真的是你干的 |
[40:59] | I won’t let you get away with it. | 我不会让你逍遥法外的 |
[41:00] | Now where is my phone? | 你快告诉我 我手机在哪里 |
[41:06] | Murphy, did you move my phone? | 茉菲 你动了我的手机吗 |
[41:18] | Murphy! | 茉菲 |
[41:20] | Murphy, turn on the light! | 茉菲 把灯打开 |
[41:23] | Murphy! | 茉菲 |
[41:25] | – Pretzel, come here. – Murphy, where are you? | -脆饼 过来 -茉菲 你在哪 |
[41:28] | Jess, Jess! Jess, wake up! | 杰丝 杰丝 杰丝 起来了 |
[41:30] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 发生了什么 |
[41:31] | – We have to go. – What? | -我们得走了 -什么 |
[41:32] | – Josh knows. – Murphy, don’t leave me like this. | -约什发现了 -茉菲 别这样丢我一个人 |
[41:34] | Josh knows– we have to go. | 约什知道了 我们得走了 |
[41:35] | Call Max and Felix, we have to go. | 给麦克斯和菲力克斯打电话 我们得赶紧走 |
[41:38] | Murphy! | 茉菲 |
[41:39] | Murphy, come back. | 茉菲 回来 |
[41:41] | Jess, hurry! | 杰丝 快点 |
[41:42] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[41:54] | Murphy, you can’t just leave me here! | 茉菲 你不能就这样留下我在这儿 |