时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Kieren, look at me. what are you? | 吉伦 看着我 你是什么 |
[00:02] | I am a Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer. | 我是个部分死亡综合症患者 |
[00:06] | What I did in my untreated state was not my fault. | 未治疗状态下的行为并非我的过错 |
[00:11] | It’s going to be good for you, going home. | 回家会对你有好处的 |
[00:12] | And now the government is putting these dangerous fiends | 现在政府打算把这些危险的魔鬼 |
[00:16] | back into our community. | 放回我们的社区 |
[00:18] | When they first rose from the grave, | 当他们初次从墓中苏醒时 |
[00:20] | they were in a very primitive state, | 处于极其原始的状态 |
[00:22] | but now they are properly medicated. | 但现在他们接受了正规治疗 |
[00:25] | A rotter’s a rotter – drugs or no drugs. | 无论受过治疗与否 僵尸就是僵尸 |
[00:28] | If there’s any round ‘ere, we’ll deal with ’em. | 只要发现他们 我们就要处理 |
[00:30] | They are vicious killers. | 他们是十恶不赦的杀手 |
[00:32] | Roarton’s sacrifice will never be forgotten. | 诺顿村的牺牲永远不会被遗忘 |
[00:35] | As long as I draw breath. | 只要我还有一口气在 |
[00:41] | I just wanted to disappear. When I heard about Rick… | 我只想从世上消失 当我听说里克… |
[00:44] | They’ve found Rick. | 他们找到里克了 |
[00:45] | MOD found him in Afghanistan. | 国防部在阿富汗找到了他 |
[00:48] | What, he’s alive? They’ve found him alive!? | 他还活着吗 他们找到他时他还活着吗 |
[00:51] | Partially. | 部分活着 |
[01:24] | Have you finished in the bathroom? | 还没上完厕所吗 |
[01:25] | I’ve only just got in. | 我刚进来 |
[01:27] | Are you going to be long? | 你要蹲很久吗 |
[01:30] | Steve, how long are you going to be in there? | 史蒂夫 你还要在里面多久 |
[01:33] | Well, put the kettle on and then I’ll be done. | 你把水烧上 我马上出来 |
[01:35] | Steve! I’ve got to get to work. | 史蒂夫 我要上班了 |
[02:21] | ‘Where are they all coming from?’ | “它们从哪冒出来的” |
[02:24] | ‘They’re over here, too.’ | “这里也全是僵尸” |
[02:31] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛 |
[02:31] | ‘Here, over here.’ | “这儿 过来” |
[02:33] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我就是想谢谢你 |
[02:38] | For warning me last night about Bill and… | 昨晚警告我比尔要来还有… |
[02:41] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[02:43] | I did it for Mum and Dad. | 是为了爸爸妈妈 |
[02:45] | They’re stupid enough. They’d have defended you | 他们蠢死了 如果比尔直接冲进来 |
[02:47] | if Bill had burst in without warning. | 他们会冲上去保护你的 |
[02:50] | Well, either way, I… just wanted to say thanks. | 无论如何 我就是想谢谢你 |
[02:53] | Not accepted. | 不要谢我 |
[02:55] | ‘What are you doing? He’s eating him.’ | “你在干什么 他在啃他” |
[02:59] | Piss off. | 滚开啦 |
[03:01] | ‘This way.’ ‘Where’d he go? Take the side out.’ | “-这边走 -他跑哪去了 从侧面走” |
[03:05] | So you and Bill Macy are best friends now? | 现在你跟比尔·梅西一条心了是吗 |
[03:08] | – You know he’s always hated me. – Get out! Get out of my room! | -你明知他一直恨我 -走开 滚出我房间 |
[03:11] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[03:20] | Need a refill? | 要续杯吗 |
[03:21] | No, I’m all right. I’m, er, trying to cut down. | 不用了 我要减量 |
[03:25] | Know what you mean. | 我明白 |
[03:27] | More than three cups and I’m in and out of the loo all day and all night. | 每天超过三杯我就得不停跑厕所 |
[03:29] | And the colour! | 而且那颜色 |
[03:30] | I don’t know if i should contact Dr Garrison because the colour… | 我不知道要不要咨询下加里森医生 |
[03:33] | Can we not discuss the colour of urine at the moment, please, Steve? | 能别在这时候讨论尿色吗 史蒂夫 |
[03:42] | Crazy night. | 惊魂一夜啊 |
[03:44] | Yes. Yes it was. | 确实如此 |
[03:47] | Er, according to reports, gale force winds | 我看报道 昨晚的大风 |
[03:49] | reached speeds of up to 60 miles an hour. | 时速都有60英里了 |
[03:51] | Lots of trees down. | 刮倒了许多树 |
[03:52] | -Train station’s completely flooded. – Flooded? | -火车站水漫金山了 -那么严重 |
[03:55] | The underpass. We told them, | 地下道 我们警告过的 |
[03:57] | all of us on the board told them last year, | 董事会成员去年就警告过的 |
[03:58] | the drainage system was out of date and needed to be replaced | 排水系统年久失修需要更换 |
[04:00] | but they wouldn’t listen. | 可他们就是不听 |
[04:01] | Completely in denial. | 还矢口否认 |
[04:02] | Then three inches of rain fall, and they’re absolutely buggered. | 结果三寸大雨倾盆 他们就束手无策了 |
[04:06] | – Are you still going to be all right to, um…? – I’m on call. | -那你在家没事吗… -我在待命 |
[04:09] | I’ve told Clive not to contact me unless it’s an emergency. | 我告诉克莱夫有急事再找我 |
[04:11] | Good. Your dad’s staying with you today. | 好的 你爸爸今天会陪你 |
[04:15] | Precautions. It’ll be fun. | 以防万一嘛 会很好玩的 |
[04:18] | So you’re not coming to the ceremony, then? | 那你今天不去参加典礼了是吧 |
[04:19] | I’m going with you. | 我陪你去 |
[04:21] | What’s the ceremony? | 什么典礼 |
[04:22] | I’m not allowed to say. | 不能说 |
[04:24] | Er, no, that’s not what we said. | 不 我们不是那个意思 |
[04:26] | – Don’t tell your brother about the ceremony. – No. | -别给你哥哥说典礼的事 -不是的 |
[04:28] | – That’s what you said. – Jemima, come on. | -这是你的原话 -洁迈玛 别这样 |
[04:30] | So you want me to tell him, do you? All right, fine. | 那你们愿意我说出来是吗 那好吧 |
[04:32] | It’s a ceremony honouring the victims of the Rising. | 是纪念复生受害者的典礼 |
[04:35] | The people whose brains you ate, basically. | 也就是那些被你吃了脑子的可怜人 |
[04:37] | – Jemima, just shut up! – Shut your mouth. | -洁迈玛 快闭嘴 -闭上嘴 |
[04:39] | This family is fucked. | 这个家算完蛋了 |
[04:48] | Otherwise he’d look a bit pale and that, you know. | 不然他看起来会有些苍白 |
[04:51] | This is a bit… | 这有点… |
[04:52] | Yeah, I know, I don’t… | 我明白 我不… |
[04:53] | I tend not to look at that page cos it’s, er… | 我不敢直视这一页 实在太… |
[04:56] | – It’s really disturbing. – It’s a bit… Yeah, yeah it is. | -真揪心 -是有点 确实 |
[04:58] | So he’ll be coming back today. Around lunchtime. | 估计他今天中午就会回来 |
[05:02] | Now centre said you can have access to a therapist. | 治疗中心可以帮你们请一位治疗师 |
[05:06] | A therapist! Are you taking the piss? | 治疗师 你是在嘲笑我们吗 |
[05:08] | – Bill! – I’d suggest you take up the offer, Bill. | -比尔 -我建议你接受 比尔 |
[05:12] | You know, cos Rick, he’s going to be different | 因为里克跟你们最后一次见他时 |
[05:14] | from when you last saw him… | 大不相同了 |
[05:16] | We’re not fucking tapped, Janet! | 我们还没走投无路 简妮特 |
[05:42] | My number’s on the back, if you want it. | 要是改主意了 我的电话就在背面 |
[05:44] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | “Dear Ren. Know this guy is your fave. | “亲爱的伦 我知道他是你的最爱 |
[07:09] | “You’re going to go far. | “你将远行 |
[07:10] | “And I’ll be right there next to you, | “而我会伴你左右 |
[07:11] | “telling dumb jokes and embarrassing you. | “继续给你讲蠢笑话 让你难堪 |
[07:14] | “This shite with me dad. I’ll sort it. Swear I will. | “我和我爸的破事 我会处理好 我发誓 |
[07:19] | “Rick.” | “里克留” |
[07:21] | Come in. | 请进 |
[07:25] | Doesn’t seem right, you up here on your tod. | 你不舒服吗 怎么一个人在上面 |
[07:28] | Fancy watching something? | 想看点什么吗 |
[07:30] | Got five new discs, just come in the post. | 买了五张新碟片 刚到货 |
[07:34] | I’ve seen this one loads of times. | 这部我看过很多遍 |
[07:39] | Don’t mind, though. | 不过不要紧 |
[07:40] | I like watching films over and over. No surprises. | 我就喜欢翻来覆去看一部 无惊无喜 |
[07:43] | You know what you’re going to get second time around. | 剧情都能了如指掌 |
[07:45] | Right, if you wouldn’t mind just turning around for me, son? | 好了 把身子转过去好吗 儿子 |
[07:48] | – Come on. – Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | -来 -你确定会用了吗 |
[07:50] | I’ve read them instructions back to front. | 我把说明读得滚瓜烂熟了 |
[07:52] | Just like taking off a plaster. | 就像撕膏药一样 |
[07:55] | Quicker you do it, the less painful it is. | 撕得越快 痛苦越少 |
[07:56] | Right, no. I don’t think that’s actually right… | 别 我觉得好像不太对 |
[07:59] | Here we go! | 开始了 |
[08:04] | Let’s get you up, son. | 我先扶你起来 儿子 |
[08:06] | Finish that later, eh? | 一会再继续好了 |
[08:07] | Up, up. Good lad. In we go. | 起来 好样的 来进去 |
[08:09] | – What? No, no, no. – Head down. In the cupboard. | -怎么了 不 不 -低头 进橱柜 |
[08:11] | I don’t like confined spaces… | 我不喜欢幽闭空间 |
[08:13] | OK, you’ll only be there for five minutes. | 别担心 待一会儿就好 |
[08:14] | I promise. Move, move. Go on. | 我保证 快 进去 |
[08:16] | There’s a torch there. Shhh! | 里面有手电筒 别出声 |
[08:26] | Mr Walker? | 沃克先生 |
[08:27] | The 11 o’clock viewing. | 说好11点来看房的 |
[08:28] | Oh, yeah, yeah, come on in. | 对 进来吧 |
[08:31] | Hi. Hello. Come on through. Kitchen’s just there on your left. | 你好 进来吧 厨房在你们左边 |
[08:34] | Er, handy for all sorts of, cooking stuff. | 厨具取用都很方便 |
[09:21] | Ahhh! Shhh! Kier, it’s me. | 别怕 没事了 是我啊小吉 |
[09:23] | They’ve gone, son, they’ve gone. | 他们都走了 儿子 |
[09:32] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[09:35] | Bit better. | 好点了 |
[09:39] | Get those flashbacks a lot, do you? | 经常有记忆闪回 是吧 |
[09:42] | Yeah. And it’s usually when I’m stressed. | 是 我一紧张就容易发作 |
[09:49] | Sorry I stuffed you in the cupboard like that. I panicked. | 抱歉把你塞进橱柜里 我当时慌了 |
[09:53] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:56] | Why did you bury me? | 你为什么要把我埋了 |
[10:01] | Why bury me? | 为什么 |
[10:11] | Hi, Clive. Did you tell them to start the clear-up? | 克莱夫 你让他们开始清理了吗 |
[10:16] | Why would they need me there? | 为什么要我去 |
[10:19] | All right, all right. | 行 好的 |
[10:23] | Flood at the station’s still not getting sorted. | 车站的积水还是没排掉 |
[10:26] | My presence is required and desired. | 他们现在迫切需要我 |
[10:28] | Clive’ll be fine. They can do without me. | 交给克莱夫就好 没我在他们一样能行 |
[10:30] | You can go if you want, Dad. | 想去就去吧 爸爸 |
[10:31] | No, no, no. I’m staying here with you. | 不 我要在这陪着你 |
[10:34] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[10:36] | Sure you’ll be OK if I pop out? | 我要是走了你确定没事吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 放心吧 |
[10:39] | All right. But you’ve got my work number. | 好吧 你有我电话的 |
[10:41] | If anything happens, call me. | 万一有什么事 记得打给我 |
[10:43] | You will call, won’t you? | 你会打给我的 对吧 |
[11:36] | Yep, back door’s open. | 后门开着呢 |
[11:37] | Have you got enough of the leaflets, love? | 你拿够传单了吗 亲爱的 |
[11:40] | Yeah, got Lisa’s flyers. | 够了 莉兹的传单拿了 |
[11:42] | Did you take the ones of the table? | 桌上那叠你拿了吗 |
[11:44] | Oh, I hope we’ve got enough. | 希望够多了 |
[11:47] | It’s a big day, love. | 今天很重要 亲爱的 |
[11:49] | Yeah, it is a big day, love, but we must be strong. | 的确很重要 亲爱的 我们一定要坚强 |
[11:51] | I’ll be at the side of you, don’t worry. | 我会一直陪着你 别担心 |
[12:59] | On this…solemn anniversary, we honour the fighters | 在这个庄严的日子 我们要向那些 |
[13:06] | who risked their lives and the fearless souls who lost them, | 献出自己宝贵生命和无畏灵魂 |
[13:12] | to protect this precious community. | 来保护这座社区的战士致敬 |
[13:17] | Perfect timing. Here he is. | 来得正好 欢迎他 |
[13:21] | The man, who led that noble fight. | 正是他 引领了这场崇高的战役 |
[13:31] | Won’t you say a few words, Bill? | 讲两句吧 比尔 |
[13:37] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[13:40] | Rick is coming home. | 里克要回家了 |
[13:47] | We expect your full support. | 希望你们能鼎力相助 |
[14:06] | He must be one of them. | 他肯定也成了僵尸 |
[14:43] | 缅怀吉伦·沃克 挚爱容颜已然逝去 动人声音不复存在 | |
[15:23] | Hiya, Nan. God, it’s cold today, isn’t it? | 嗨 奶奶 天啊今儿真冷 是不是 |
[15:27] | It’s been a lonely week this week, Nan. | 我这周过得特别孤独 奶奶 |
[15:30] | More than it usually is. | 比往常更寂寞 |
[15:44] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[15:46] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[15:53] | Get back. | 退后 |
[15:57] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[16:13] | Your face. Ha! Ha! | 看你那表情 |
[16:16] | Already dead, dumb-dumb. | 我早就死了 笨蛋 |
[16:18] | I’m Amy Dyer. What’s your name? | 我叫艾米·戴尔 你呢 |
[16:26] | I like your epitaph. | 我喜欢你的墓志铭 |
[16:28] | – Thanks. – Did you choose it yourself? | -谢谢 -你自己选的吗 |
[16:30] | I was dead. | 我那时都死了 |
[16:31] | Some people choose their epitaph before they croak, you know. | 有些人在死前就选好墓志铭了 |
[16:35] | “Do not go gentle into that good night | “不要温和地走进那良夜 |
[16:38] | “Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” | “怒斥吧 怒斥光明的消逝” |
[16:42] | Love that poem. | 我很喜欢那首诗 |
[16:44] | Did you leave a will? | 你有没有留遗书 |
[16:46] | No. | 没有 |
[16:47] | Oh, I had a will. It was very thorough. | 我留了 非常详细 |
[16:51] | I specifically said I wanted to be buried here. | 我明确地说我想被埋在这里 |
[16:54] | Where did you want to be buried? | 你想被埋在哪 |
[16:55] | I wanted to be cremated. | 我想被火化 |
[16:57] | That didn’t happen, obviously. | 很明显你没被火化 |
[16:59] | Yeah, no shit. | 确实没有 |
[17:01] | Your parents buried you instead? | 你爸妈没把你火化 而是把你给埋了 |
[17:05] | That’s so sweet of them. | 他们人真好 |
[17:09] | Hey! Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[17:13] | I’ve got to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[17:15] | Have a nice, uh… | 祝你拥有美好的 |
[17:17] | second life. | 第二人生 |
[17:18] | Yeah, no – totally understand, got a lot of being alone to do, | 是啊 完全理解 独处这事可需要时间了 |
[17:24] | looking at old photos, reliving the past in minute detail. | 看老照片 从微小的细节回味过去 |
[17:30] | I’m psychic. | 我能读心 |
[17:37] | It’s what you’ve been doing | 从治疗中心回来以后 |
[17:37] | since you got back from the treatment centre, isn’t it? | 你就一直在做这些不是吗 |
[17:43] | How did you stop…doing that? | 你怎么做到不这样的 |
[17:45] | I went on day trips. | 我去短途旅行 |
[17:56] | – Are you sure where we’re going is safe? – It’ll be fine. | -你确定我们去的地方安全吗 -没事的 |
[17:59] | Swear? | 发誓 |
[18:01] | Cross my heart and hope to die. | 心划十字 以死起誓 |
[18:43] | Tenner says Bill will put a bullet in his nog | 特纳说里克从卡车下来的那一刻 |
[18:45] | minute he steps off the truck. | 比尔会一枪爆了他的头 |
[20:05] | I thought we were going somewhere secluded, | 我还以为我们会去隐蔽的地方 |
[20:07] | not Grand Central Station. | 而不是”中央车站” |
[20:09] | You call this Grand Central Station? | 你把这叫做”中央车站”吗 |
[20:11] | I call it being out in public. | 我把它叫做公众场合曝光 |
[20:13] | So? We’ve got our contacts in and our cover-up on. | 那又怎样 我们戴了隐形眼镜 涂了摩丝 |
[20:18] | You wear too much of that stuff, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你涂得太多了 |
[20:19] | Yeah. You don’t wear enough. | 是嘛 你还没涂够呢 |
[20:21] | I’m thinking about going au naturale, actually. | 事实上 我想自然一点 |
[20:24] | I wouldn’t do that in Roarton, if I was you. | 要是我就不会在诺顿村这么做 |
[20:26] | We have to go on that! | 我们一定要去玩那个 |
[20:45] | – So, the army finally made a marksman out of you, eh? – Aye. | -军队终于把你训练成神射手了 -是 |
[20:48] | What’s it for? Yeah, I noticed your medal. | 那是奖励什么的 我看到你的奖章了 |
[20:53] | Valour. | 表现英勇 |
[20:56] | Looks good. | 挺不错的 |
[21:05] | Where’s your mum got to? | 你妈妈去哪里了 |
[21:07] | “Thank you for calling the Department of Partially Deceased | “感谢您拨打半死症事务部服务热线 |
[21:10] | “Affairs Helpline for PDS Primary Care Givers. | “寻找半死症初级护理人员 |
[21:14] | “All our advisers are busy at the moment. | “所有顾问现在正忙 |
[21:16] | “Our website is 24 hours and can be accessed…” | “我们的网站24小时开放 请访问…” |
[21:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[21:48] | So Bill’s all right with rotters now then, is he? | 比尔现在又不讨厌僵尸了是吧 |
[21:51] | Oh, don’t use that word. | 别用那个词 |
[21:52] | So he’s all right with the partially deceased then? | 好吧 他现在不讨厌半死症患者了 |
[21:54] | Oh, I don’t know about that, love. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[21:56] | You saw Bill’s face today. | 你也看到比尔今天的表情了 |
[21:59] | He hasn’t come to terms with Rick being…what he is. | 他还没法接受里克…不再是常人了 |
[22:01] | But it’s a bit obvious, isn’t it? | 那很明显 不是吗 |
[22:03] | Well, people convince themselves of all sorts, love. | 人们会用各种理由说服自己 |
[22:06] | They make their eyes see what they want to believe. | 他们只愿看到自己相信的事实 |
[22:08] | – We’re not going to do that, are we? – What do you mean? | -我们不会那样对吗 -什么意思 |
[22:11] | We’re going to tell Kieren that Rick’s back, aren’t we? | 我们会告诉吉伦里克回来了 对吧 |
[22:16] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[22:19] | What is every living person afraid of? | 所有活人都怕什么 |
[22:23] | Us. | 我们 |
[22:23] | Death. The Big Sleep. | 是死亡 长眠不醒 |
[22:26] | Deep down, fearing the reaper is the reason | 实际上 对死亡的恐惧才是 |
[22:28] | why everyone’s so messed up in the head. | 让每个人疯狂的原因 |
[22:31] | They know the end is nigh, | 他们知道死亡近在眼前 |
[22:32] | but there’s nothing they can do about it, | 但却无能为力 |
[22:33] | so it drives them nuts | 他们被折磨得要死 |
[22:35] | and they live their lives with one eye on the clock. | 算着日期战战兢兢地活着 |
[22:38] | We don’t have to do that. | 我们却不用这样 |
[22:40] | We can smash the clock to pieces. | 我们尽可以藐视时光的流逝 |
[22:43] | That is an incredible blessing. | 这是上天对我们的恩赐 |
[22:45] | “God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes | “神将拭去他们眼中的泪水 |
[22:48] | “for when they shall rise from the dead | “只因他们从往者复生而来 |
[22:50] | “they are as the angels which are in heaven.” | “如同天使般纯洁美好” |
[22:53] | You’re a fan of that guy with the website? | 你是网上那个家伙的追随者 |
[22:55] | Watched some of his videos. Reckon he might be on to something. | 看过一些他的视频 他好像在策划什么 |
[22:58] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[23:00] | He just wants us to be treated with respect. | 他只是希望我们受人尊重 |
[23:02] | We killed people. We ate them. | 我们曾杀人食肉 |
[23:05] | Had to survive, didn’t we? | 总得生存啊 不是吗 |
[23:10] | Don’t you have any remorse? | 你一点都不懊恼吗 |
[23:12] | Nah. Back then, we were in survival mode, | 完全不 我们那时处于求生模式 |
[23:15] | out of our minds. | 丧失了理智 |
[23:21] | Wasn’t like we could pop down the shops. | 我们又不是冲进店里说 |
[23:23] | “Oh, I’ll have a pint of milk, packet of fags | “老板 来一品脱牛奶 一包烟 |
[23:26] | “and a pound of your best brain meat, shopkeep.” | “再来一磅最好的人脑” |
[23:29] | Past is past. | 过去已经过去 |
[23:50] | I was wondering where you’d got to. | 正奇怪你去哪儿了 |
[23:53] | All right, Mum? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[23:54] | Yeah. Just been sorting your room out. | 很好 刚刚在整理你的房间 |
[23:57] | Yeah, don’t worry, your grot mags are still intact. | 放心 你那些成人杂志没人动过 |
[23:59] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[24:00] | What? I knew that’d be on his mind. | 怎么了 我清楚他惦记着这个呢 |
[24:02] | Saw Jem Walker out there today. | 今天看见洁迈玛·沃克了 |
[24:04] | Aye. She’s a good lass. Great fighter. | 这姑娘不错 是个好战士 |
[24:08] | Considering the family she’s from. | 相对她那出身已经很难得了 |
[24:10] | – They all right, are they? – Who? | -他们还好吧 -谁 |
[24:12] | Walkers. | 沃克一家 |
[24:13] | Yeah. They’re all right. | 他们很好 |
[24:15] | This piece of crap keeps doing’this! | 这把破枪总是不听使唤 |
[24:19] | They did go through that bad patch before The Rising. | 他们一家在复生爆发前过得很艰难 |
[24:23] | Selfish of him. | 怪他太自私 |
[24:24] | There was something wrong in Kieren’s head, Bill. | 吉伦有点想不开 比尔 |
[24:26] | I don’t care how bent out of shape you get – you keep going. | 不管生活多他妈艰难 都该活下去 |
[24:30] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[24:34] | I shouldn’t have brung it up. | 我不该提的 |
[24:36] | Oh, come on. | 说吧 |
[24:38] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[24:40] | He didn’t get kicked out of college, did he? | 他不会被大学开除了吧 |
[24:42] | Nah. | 没有 |
[24:43] | Killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[24:47] | Weak ending for a weakling. | 懦夫的下场 |
[24:51] | You shouldn’t speak ill of the dead, Bill. | 你不该对死者出言不逊 比尔 |
[25:13] | Kieren? | 吉伦 |
[25:15] | Kieren Walker? | 吉伦·沃克 |
[25:17] | I went to his funeral. | 我参加了他的葬礼 |
[25:20] | You’re a rotter. | 你是僵尸 |
[25:22] | Hey! He’s a rotter! | 他是僵尸 |
[25:23] | He’s a rotter! | 他是僵尸 |
[25:27] | Get away, you dirty rotter! | 滚开 臭僵尸 |
[25:29] | He’s a rotter! | 他是僵尸 |
[27:08] | You want wages? | 你们要薪水 |
[27:11] | For patrolling the woods? | 才肯去树林巡逻 |
[27:13] | Aye, that’s right. | 没错 |
[27:15] | What about your sense of community spirit? | 你们的团队精神呢 |
[27:17] | Oh, we’ve got loads of that. | 我们可不缺这个 |
[27:19] | It’s just, it takes up a big chunk of the evening. Don’t it, Gaz? | 只是夜间巡逻费时太长 对吧 小加 |
[27:22] | And God forbid protecting the village from rogue, | 保护村庄免遭游荡怪物侵袭 |
[27:26] | rabid monsters gets in the way of your drinking time, gentlemen! | 结果耽误了你们喝酒就是罪过对吧 |
[27:30] | Hey, Vicar, we’re not saying we’re not going to do it. | 牧师 我们又没说不干了 |
[27:33] | But now we’re a man short, | 但我们现在缺了一个人 |
[27:35] | me and Daz are going to have to take on Bill’s shifts. | 我和达兹还得替比尔巡逻 |
[27:36] | We reckon we should be compensated for that. | 总该有点补偿吧 |
[27:39] | What makes you believe Bill won’t be doing his shifts? | 你凭什么说比尔不参加巡逻了 |
[27:45] | Well, he’s got his family back. | 他的亲人回家了 |
[27:46] | He’s not going to have time to faff around in the woods. | 他没时间去树林里瞎转悠 |
[27:48] | The patrols are not faffing around. | 巡逻可不是瞎转悠 |
[27:52] | Whatever you say, Vicar. But if you want us out there, | 随你怎么说 牧师 如果你要我们去 |
[27:55] | you’re going to have to show us some appreciation. | 就该对我们做出点表示 |
[27:57] | Just want to be appreciated, Vicar. | 仅此而已 牧师 |
[28:05] | Budget’s tight, but it’s feasible. | 预算挺紧 但还拨得出款 |
[28:13] | You’ll get your money. Go on. | 会给你们钱的 走吧 |
[28:17] | Thank you, Vicar. | 谢谢 牧师 |
[28:18] | Ta very much, Vicar…Sir. | 非常感谢 牧师 先生 |
[28:25] | There’ll be a patrol tonight. | 今晚要巡逻 |
[28:30] | Oh, what! Why do I always lose? | 见鬼 为啥我老输 |
[28:33] | Cos you always go for paper, you soft tart. | 因为你总是出布 白痴 |
[28:35] | That’s five times in a row, that, you know. | 连续五轮了都 |
[28:37] | More like six, mate. | 六轮吧 伙计 |
[28:58] | God, where is he? | 上帝啊 他去哪儿了 |
[29:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:09] | Clive called. I had to go out and, | 克莱夫找我 我不得不出去 |
[29:10] | er, it took longer than I thought… | 结果比预计久了点 |
[29:11] | Yeah, yeah, never mind that. Rick’s back. | 无所谓了 里克回来了 |
[29:15] | Love, Rick’s back like Kieren’s back. | 亲爱的 里克和吉伦一样回归了 |
[29:18] | – Like Kieren…? – Dead man walking? | -像吉伦那样吗 -行尸走肉 |
[29:19] | Jemima! Shh! | 洁迈玛 别说 |
[29:22] | Does Kieren know? | 吉伦知道吗 |
[29:23] | No, no, no, we’ve not been in yet. I mean, we can’t tell him. | 不 我们还没进去 我们不能告诉他 |
[29:26] | Well, he’s going to find out sooner or later. | 反正他迟早都会发现的 |
[29:28] | – All right. Let’s make it later. – Yeah, later. | -那就让他迟点知道 -对 迟点 |
[29:30] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[29:32] | Jemima, will you keep your voice down? | 洁迈玛 你能小声一点么 |
[29:42] | But surely it should come from us? | 但这肯定应该由我们告诉他吧 |
[30:12] | Hi, love. | 亲爱的 |
[30:14] | Sorry to leave you on your own all day. | 抱歉一整天留你一个人在家 |
[30:16] | I’ll put your tea on. | 我来帮你泡杯茶 |
[30:21] | Sorry, love. | 不好意思 亲爱的 |
[30:24] | Oh, hello there. | 你好 |
[30:25] | Hi. Everything OK? | 事情进行得还顺利吧 |
[30:27] | Yeah. It’s just been a long day. | 还好 只是今天很难熬 |
[30:32] | You cold? | 你冷吗 |
[30:33] | You’ve got my hoodie on. | 你穿着我的帽衫 |
[30:39] | – Do you want it…? – No, no. You keep it on. | -要还给你吗 -不不 你继续穿 |
[30:41] | It’s chilly in here. | 这里挺冷的 |
[30:43] | Oh, yeah, it is a bit. | 对 有一点 |
[30:45] | I tell you what, I’ll put the heating on, eh? Warm us up a bit. | 这样吧 我把暖气开上 稍微暖一点 |
[30:49] | – Come on. – What? | -过来 -干嘛 |
[31:06] | Not doing well. | 表现一般 |
[31:09] | United. Fourth in the bloody league! | 联合队 才他妈联赛第四名 |
[31:11] | I hear city’s scorching. | 我听说城里怨言很大 |
[31:14] | Might have to switch teams. | 有可能要换一支球队了 |
[31:15] | Don’t you dare, or I’ll kill you! | 你敢这样我就宰了你 |
[31:19] | You not wearing your medal out? | 你不打算戴着奖章出去吗 |
[31:22] | Don’t really match the outfit, does it? | 跟我的衣服不是很搭 对吧 |
[31:25] | You should. You’ve got a right to be proud, eh? | 你应该戴上 你完全值得骄傲 不是吗 |
[31:29] | Look at that. | 看看你 |
[31:32] | Anyway, here’s to you coming home in one piece, son. | 怎样都好 敬你完整地回来了 儿子 |
[31:45] | Right. Get that down you and we’ll be off. | 好了 把酒喝完我们就出发 |
[31:47] | Just check on your mum. You know how she is. Aye. | 我去看看你妈 你知道她那脾气 |
[31:50] | Janet! | 简妮特 |
[31:58] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[32:00] | Oh, come on, Pearly, that’s one of my fave pictures of myself. | 拜托了 珀莉 那是我最喜欢的照片之一 |
[32:03] | Could cause offence. | 可能会冒犯到其他人 |
[32:42] | – Erm, could I ask you to, erm, accompany me to… – Right! | -你可不可以 跟着我去 -得了 |
[32:44] | Who’s buying drinks for Desert Eagle? | 谁要给沙漠之鹰买杯酒 |
[32:48] | What, is it a sponsored silence in here tonight? | 怎么突然都不开口了 |
[32:51] | Show some respect! | 表示点尊重 |
[32:55] | Don’t they realise that Rick’s a…? | 他们就没意识到里克是 |
[32:56] | Shut up. Obviously not, love. | 住口 当然不是那样 亲爱的 |
[32:59] | – Going to get you leathered tonight. – Grand. | -今晚不醉无归 -当然 |
[33:10] | Does he have to do that? | 他一定要那样做么 |
[33:11] | – Do what? – Look so bizarre. | -做什么 -怪模怪样的 |
[33:14] | When you decide to join us, young lady, | 小姐 等你决定跟我们一起吃的时候 |
[33:15] | you may comment on another person’s table manners. | 才有权评价别人的餐桌礼仪 |
[33:18] | Until then you don’t get to say zip. | 在那之前你没发言权 |
[33:24] | Probably be Shirley. | 可能是雪莉 |
[33:35] | – Oi. Mum tells me you’ve still got the colt in your room. – No. | -你妈说左轮手枪还在你房间里 -没有 |
[33:39] | I’ve got it on me. | 我带到身上了 |
[33:41] | You know the rules – no handguns in the house. | 你知道规矩 在家不能带枪 |
[33:42] | I’m not putting it in the shed, no way. | 我才不会把它放到小屋里 不可能 |
[33:44] | The colt goes in the shed, Jem. | 手枪必须放到小屋里 小洁 |
[33:51] | You all right, love? | 没事吧 亲爱的 |
[33:55] | Kieren. It’s, um… | 吉伦 是… |
[33:58] | It’s for you. | 是来找你的 |
[34:14] | What? Who is it? | 什么 是谁啊 |
[34:27] | Jesus Christ! What have you done to your face!? | 天 你对你的脸干了什么 |
[34:29] | I’m going out naturally. You like? | 我这是素颜 喜欢吗 |
[34:33] | Where’d you go today? I came off the ride, you were gone? | 你今天去哪了 我下来时你已经走了 |
[34:35] | – I was recognised by someone. – Shit! | -我被人认出来了 -擦 |
[34:37] | How do you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我在哪住的 |
[34:38] | I knocked on every door till I got here. | 我挨家挨户问到这里 |
[34:40] | Freaked a few grannies out. “Argh!” | 吓到了一些老奶奶 |
[34:43] | Amy, y-you can’t… | 艾米 你 你不能 |
[34:44] | Was that your ma who just opened the door? | 刚才开门的是你妈妈吧 |
[34:46] | – Yeah… – Hiya, fam! I’m Amy. | -是啊 -家人们好 我是艾米 |
[34:56] | Oh, looks good! | 看起来好美味 |
[34:58] | Mind if I join you? | 我能加入你们不 |
[35:02] | I love your hair. | 我喜欢你的头发 |
[35:05] | Is it naturally that colour? | 天生就那发色吗 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:09] | I tried dying my hair like that once. | 我有一次想染成那样 |
[35:11] | It came out green! | 结果出来是绿色的 |
[35:14] | I kept it, and the next day at school, | 我没管它 然后第二天上学时 |
[35:16] | Mr Percy told me I couldn’t go around with green hair, | 帕西先生说我不能顶着绿色头发 |
[35:19] | so at lunch time I shaved it all off. | 所以我在午餐时间给自己剃了光头 |
[35:23] | Why didn’t you just dye it back? | 为什么你不直接把它染回去 |
[35:25] | Er, cos that would have been giving in. | 因为那就是屈服了 |
[35:38] | She’s at a difficult age. | 她还在叛逆期 |
[35:42] | Er, sorry, love, would you like some tea? | 不好意思 亲爱的 你想喝茶吗 |
[35:44] | Cos we’ve got some leftovers | 我们剩了一些 |
[35:45] | No, thanks, Mrs Walker. | 不用了 谢谢 沃克夫人 |
[35:47] | My insides are pretty decrepit. | 我这里都烂透了 |
[35:50] | Eat solids and it goes straight through. | 要是吃固体食物 就会直接掉出去 |
[35:52] | Tried eating a Mars bar a couple of days ago – | 几天前我试着吃了根巧克力棒 |
[35:54] | had to throw away my knickers and my skirt. | 结果短裤和裙子都报废了 |
[35:59] | Shall we, uh…? I’ll show you my room. | 要不 我带你去看看我的房间吧 |
[36:02] | Where the magic happens. | 魔法发生的地方 |
[36:14] | – You can’t talk to my folks like that. – Why? | -别对我家人这么说话 -为什么 |
[36:16] | Because, they don’t like admitting that I’m… | 因为他们不愿承认我是 |
[36:19] | What? The undead? | 什么 僵尸吗 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:24] | Shouldn’t they start getting used to it? | 他们不应该渐渐习惯了吗 |
[36:26] | No. | 没 |
[36:27] | Shouldn’t you start getting used to it? | 那你不应该渐渐习惯了吗 |
[36:31] | Can we not fight? This is supposed to be the honeymoon period. | 我们能不打架吗 这可是传说中的蜜月期啊 |
[36:34] | Bill? It’s Jem. Are you there? | 比尔 我是小洁 你在吗 |
[36:36] | Over. | 完毕 |
[36:41] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[36:43] | Hey, Jem. | 嗨 小洁 |
[36:46] | Going on patrol? | 去巡逻吗 |
[36:49] | What you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[36:50] | I’m coming with you. I’m packing. | 一起去啊 我带家伙了 |
[36:54] | Jem. You can’t come on patrol with me. | 小洁 你不能和我一起巡逻 |
[36:58] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[37:00] | Bill. He doesn’t want you doing stuff with us no more. | 比尔 他不想让你和我们一起做事了 |
[37:04] | You harboured a rotter without disclosing it. | 你包庇了一个僵尸而不是向我们坦白 |
[37:06] | – No, I didn’t! I didn’t… – Your brother! | -我没有啊 我没有 -你哥哥 |
[37:09] | He was seen at the funfair today. | 今天有人在游乐场见到他了 |
[37:13] | No point fibbing about it. | 撒谎也没用 |
[37:16] | Bill sees it as a betrayal of trust. | 比尔认为你背叛了他的信任 |
[37:20] | Well, he can talk, he’s got a rotter for a son! | 他倒是会说 他儿子就是个僵尸 |
[37:22] | – That’s different. – How is it different? | -那不一样 -有什么不一样的 |
[37:24] | Just is! | 就不一样 |
[37:29] | Bunch of bullshit! | 净瞎扯 |
[37:32] | So, what sort of fire power were you packing over there? | 当时你用的什么枪械啊 |
[37:35] | L85A2 assault rifle. | L85A2突击步枪 |
[37:37] | I were also trained up on the 81mm mortars. | 我还会用81毫米迫击炮 |
[37:39] | Ooh, sweet ass. | 太猛了 |
[37:41] | Should have seen the Yanks, mate. | 你真该看看那些美国佬 老兄 |
[37:42] | They were tooled up for World War Three. | 他们的装备都够第三次世界大战的了 |
[37:43] | They had RPGs, night-vision, body armour up the arse… | 他们有火箭筒 夜视仪 身体护甲 |
[37:48] | Were your wearing body armour the day you di…? | 你穿护甲了吗 就在你死的那… |
[37:51] | On the, erm, day of the explosion? | 就是爆炸的那天 |
[37:56] | A metal plate on your chest doesn’t do shite | 胸前一块金属板屁也挡不住 |
[37:58] | when an IED detonates right next to you. | 爆炸装置就在你面前引爆了 |
[38:00] | Mad. | 太疯狂了 |
[38:02] | Do you regret it? | 你后悔吗 |
[38:04] | You know, joining up? | 我是说 参军 |
[38:08] | Happiest I’ve ever been was in the army. | 参军是我最开心的一段时光 |
[38:10] | – It’s like a family, innit? – Aye. | -就像一个大家庭一样 对吧 -是啊 |
[38:13] | A family what’s got your back, no matter what. | 家庭就是遇到任何事都会支持你 |
[38:15] | I love them – the fam. | 我爱他们 家人 |
[38:18] | I’d like to gobble them up! Not literally. | 我真想把他们吞掉 不是字面意思 |
[38:23] | Did you…get a chance to say goodbye? | 你当初有机会告别吗 |
[38:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:30] | When you…croaked. | 你挂了的时候 |
[38:34] | What did you croak of, anyway? | 不过你是为什么挂的 |
[38:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[38:55] | Leukaemia. | 白血病 |
[39:04] | Last thought I remember thinking | 我记得自己最后一个念头是 |
[39:06] | was just that it was so…unfair. | 这实在太不…公平了 |
[39:13] | I’d been benched before I’d even got to play the game. | 还没上场就被换下场了 |
[39:22] | – What was your last thought? – I don’t know. | -你最后一个念头是什么 -我不知道 |
[39:27] | I just remember feeling… | 我只记得感到 |
[39:31] | ..Relief. | 解脱 |
[39:34] | Relief? | 解脱 |
[39:42] | How did you croak, Kieren Walker? | 你是怎么死的 吉伦·沃克 |
[39:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:10] | Particularly in the Roarton valley, | 尤其是在诺顿村 |
[40:12] | we saw gales of up to 60mph. | 我们观测到时速超过60英里的狂风 |
[40:15] | And some of you actually reported trees coming down where you live. | 还有人报告说他们住的地方树都倒了 |
[40:19] | We’ve also had flooding… | 还有泛滥的 |
[40:20] | Where you going? Kieren? | 你要去哪 吉伦 |
[40:28] | – Kieren! Kieren! – Rick’s back. | -吉伦 吉伦 -里克回来了 |
[40:30] | How could you not fucking tell me that! | 你他妈怎么能不告诉我 |
[40:33] | Oh, Kieren, come back, please! | 吉伦 求你快回来 |
[40:41] | And what were basic training like, though? Were it tough? | 基础训练怎么样 难吗 |
[40:44] | I reckon I could do it, though. | 不过估计我能挺下来 |
[40:46] | Don’t know why I didn’t do it in the first place. | 真不知道我当初怎么没行动 |
[40:47] | Talking about Vicky Barnes, you horny git? | 在说薇姬·巴恩斯吗 你个没用的色鬼 |
[40:51] | Hey, this one here was making the moves | 你去为女王和国家效力的时候 |
[40:53] | while your were serving Queen and country, eh? | 这个家伙去献殷勤了 |
[40:55] | Ah, he’s welcome to her. | 他追她没关系 |
[40:59] | Get that down you, kill the heartache. | 喝了吧 治头痛 |
[41:30] | – Oh, what am I doing? – What? | -我在干什么 -怎么了 |
[41:32] | I’m barred for life. | 我被终生禁止入内了 |
[41:33] | Now you’re dead. Ban’s void. | 你现在死了 解禁了 |
[41:35] | – It’s The Legion. – It’s just a pub. | -这可是军团酒吧 -一个酒吧而已 |
[41:36] | – No, no, no, it’s not just a pub. – It is. | -不不 它不只是个酒吧 -它是 |
[41:38] | No. Amy, the people in there… | 不 艾米 那里面的人 |
[41:41] | They hated me before I was like this. | 我变成这样之前他们就讨厌我 |
[41:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:45] | Cos I wasn’t like them. | 因为我跟他们不一样 |
[41:47] | Look, this “Rick”… | 这个里克 |
[41:53] | ..You want to see him, don’t you? | 你想见他 不是吗 |
[41:56] | So let’s go. | 那我们就进去 |
[41:59] | Why isn’t he here? | 他为什么没来 |
[42:00] | – Vicar Oddie did… – He’s offending me, Philip. | -奥迪牧师他 -他冒犯到我了 菲利普 |
[42:02] | By not being here, he’s offending me. | 他不来就是冒犯我 |
[42:05] | Look, this’ll be him now. | 看啊 这可能就是他 |
[42:19] | Take a picture, lasts longer. | 照张相片吧 保存的更久 |
[42:23] | Is he here? | 他在这吗 |
[42:27] | What’ll you have? | 你们想来点什么 |
[42:29] | We don’t drink, so… | 我们不喝酒 所以 |
[42:30] | Well, you have to order something if you want to stay in here. | 你们必须得点东西才能待在这 |
[42:32] | What’s the cheapest drink you have? | 最便宜的是什么 |
[42:34] | – Lemonade. – Two of those, then. | -柠檬水 -那就来两杯 |
[42:36] | We serving rotters, now? | 现在都为僵尸服务了 |
[42:38] | Are you going to sort this, or am I? | 是你去解决还是我来 |
[42:49] | What are you looking at, you weirdo? | 看什么看 怪咖 |
[42:51] | I-I’m going to have to ask you two to accompany me. | 我想让你们跟我去一个地方 |
[42:55] | – Where? – Hi, Phil. | -去哪 -嗨 阿菲 |
[42:57] | Just over there. | 就在那边 |
[42:59] | Who says we have to? | 谁说我们必须得去了 |
[43:01] | I’m an official of the Parish Council. | 我是教区理事会的官员 |
[43:03] | Big wows. | 真牛啊 |
[43:05] | Yeah, that’s good, Phil. | 是啊 真好 阿菲 |
[43:06] | I remember you saying politics | 我记得你以前说 |
[43:08] | was something you really wanted to get into. | 特别想进入政界 |
[43:10] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[43:12] | Yeah, you know it’s a lot of pressure, a lot of work. | 是啊 压力挺大 工作很多 |
[43:16] | Like, you have these ideas | 就好像 你对未来的建设 |
[43:17] | about what it’s going to be like, then… | 有一些宏伟蓝图 然后 |
[43:18] | You’re asking people to stand in a segregated area? | 你让别人去一个隔离室待着 |
[43:21] | Look, it’s not up to me. | 规矩不是我定的 |
[43:25] | Wow! It’s the VIP lounge. | 是尊贵包厢啊 |
[43:29] | Enjoy your night. | 玩得开心 |
[43:54] | All right, mate? | 好吧 朋友 |
[43:57] | Good to see you, Rick. | 见到你很高兴 里克 |
[43:58] | Yeah, it’s good to see you too, Ren. | 是啊 见到你也很高兴 伦 |
[44:01] | I’m just sitting out there. | 我就在外面坐着 |
[44:02] | Right. Well I can’t go out there. | 知道了 我不能出去 |
[44:05] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[44:06] | Rules. | 规矩 |
[44:08] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[44:09] | Philip. | 菲利普 |
[44:11] | Lippy! | 利普 |
[44:13] | What you doing, putting Ren in here?! | 你干什么 把伦关到这里 |
[44:14] | It’s Ren, you tart! | 他可是伦啊 你个贱人 |
[44:15] | – He’s a… – He’s a what?! | -他是个 -他是个什么 |
[44:22] | Oh, my friend… | 我的朋友 |
[44:26] | Sure. If she must. | 来吧 如果她非要跟着 |
[44:33] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[44:36] | Yes! Take that, you rotter! | 好的 受死吧 你个僵尸 |
[44:38] | Ah. You don’t like that, do you? | 你们不喜欢 对吧 |
[44:40] | You don’– what’s go…. | 你不 怎么回事 |
[45:20] | Oh, bugger. | 该死的 |
[45:37] | The Trolley of Certain Death. | 死亡战车 |
[45:39] | – I’d forgotten about that! – You made it. I rode it. | -我都忘了 -你做的 我骑来着 |
[45:41] | Yeah, from the Dento the bottom of the crag. | 是啊 就在丹多悬崖下面 |
[45:42] | Then– Oh, my God, then we made Lippy ride it, | 然后 天呐 我们逼着利普骑 |
[45:45] | and he came straight off the path and into that bramble patch. | 他直接从路上冲进了荆棘丛里 |
[45:48] | Here, do you remember that, Lippy? | 你还记得吗 利普 |
[45:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:54] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[45:55] | I don’t know you, either. | 我也不认识你 |
[45:57] | – Which school did you got to? – Girls’ Grammar. | -你是什么学校的 -女子语法 |
[45:59] | Aren’t they’re all lezzers there? | 那的人都是女同性恋吧 |
[46:00] | Yeah, huge vagina hounds, every single one of us. | 没错 我们都喜欢搞女人 |
[46:05] | Didn’t you go to Girls’ Grammar, Kieren? | 你是女子语法学校的吗 吉伦 |
[46:08] | No. | 不是 |
[46:08] | You should have done. You’d fit right in. | 你应该去的 会很合群的 |
[46:14] | You know drinking makes you sick? | 你知道吗 喝酒会让你不舒服 |
[46:17] | You a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[46:19] | No, just got common sense. | 不 只是知道常识 |
[46:21] | Solids and liquids are toxic to people like us. | 固体和液体对我们来说有毒 |
[46:24] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[46:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[46:30] | When’s your stitching coming out? | 你这些缝线什么时候脱落 |
[46:33] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[46:35] | On what? | 看什么情况 |
[46:38] | Rotter! I’ve seen a rotter! | 僵尸 我看到一个僵尸 |
[46:40] | – Yeah, we know! – Mate! | -我们知道 -兄弟 |
[46:42] | Not him! A rabid one! In the woods! | 不是他 是个狂暴僵尸 在树林里 |
[46:45] | – Where? – Up by the caves. | -在哪 -洞穴那边 |
[46:46] | Right, let’s go. Rick, you’re with me. | 好吧 行动 里克 你跟我走 |
[46:49] | Dad, can Ren tag along? | 爸 能让伦一起去吗 |
[46:54] | You do know what we’re hunting, don’t you? | 你知道我们是去狩猎僵尸吧 |
[46:58] | Your sort. | 你的同类 |
[47:00] | Still want to tag? | 还要去吗 |
[47:28] | Move it, Rick. | 走吧 里克 |
[47:29] | Just a sec, just a sec, just a sec. | 稍等 稍等 稍等一下 |
[47:31] | Just got to load our shots. You go ahead, we’ll catch you up. | 我装个弹 你先走 我们随后去找你 |
[47:34] | You should have done that on the way. | 你应该在路上就装好的 |
[47:37] | Right, come on, move it. | 好了 来吧 往前走 |
[47:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[47:55] | Why… | 为什么 |
[48:02] | Why are you the way you are? | 为什么你会这样 |
[48:08] | When you died… | 当你死后 |
[48:12] | ..Everything turned to shit. | 一切都变成狗屁了 |
[48:14] | Life didn’t mean anything any more. | 生命什么都不是了 |
[48:18] | So you… | 所以 |
[48:21] | ..You offed yourself? | 你自杀了 |
[48:26] | You shouldn’t have done that, Ren. | 你不该那样做的 伦 |
[48:38] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那样 |
[48:41] | – Had the whole world at your feet! – Did I? | -你前程似锦啊 -是吗 |
[48:44] | You’d got into Art School! | 你考上艺术学校了 |
[48:46] | Full scholarship. You were out of here, mate. | 拿全额奖学金 离开这里 兄弟 |
[48:49] | Flying high! | 远走高飞 |
[48:51] | It didn’t matter much without you. | 你不在 那些都无所谓 |
[48:54] | You can’t put this on me. | 你不能怪我 |
[48:56] | Can’t I? | 不能吗 |
[48:57] | We’d already said goodbye. | 不是都道过别了吗 |
[48:59] | – That wasn’t a goodbye. – It was! | -那算什么告别 -怎么不算 |
[49:02] | We drank a bottle of White Lightning, | 喝了一瓶自制威士忌 |
[49:05] | smoked a few fags, messed around and… | 抽了几根烟 胡闹了一会 |
[49:07] | Then you said “All right, see you tomorrow.” | 然后你说”成 咱明儿见” |
[49:09] | Next thing I know, you’d gone to Preston for basic training. | 结果第二天 你就去普雷斯顿接受训练了 |
[49:13] | I didn’t hear nothing from you after that. Nothing! | 从此音信全无 音信全无啊 |
[49:15] | I wanted to make it easier on you. | 我想让你好受点 |
[49:17] | Easier on yourself, you mean? | 是让你自己好受点吧 |
[49:20] | I wrote thousands of letters. Why didn’t you reply to me? | 我给你写了几千封信 你怎么不回我 |
[49:23] | Didn’t get any letters. | 没收到信 |
[49:26] | I didn’t! | 真没有 |
[49:29] | I thought you’d just forgotten about me. | 我以为你会忘了我 |
[49:30] | How could I forget about you? | 我怎么能忘得了你 |
[49:33] | Well, you were going away. | 你当时不是要走了吗 |
[49:35] | New place. New people. | 去新地方 认识新的人 |
[49:40] | No, that’s what you did, Rick. | 不 是你那样做了 里克 |
[49:43] | That’s exactly what you did. Not me. | 正是你的作为 而我没有 |
[49:46] | I kept us going. | 我一直坚持着 |
[49:49] | In my head, I kept us alive. | 在我脑海中 保存着我们的记忆 |
[49:52] | ‘What the bloody hell are you playing at?! | 你们他妈的在哪玩呢 |
[49:53] | ‘Where are you?’ | 死哪去了 |
[49:56] | Ren’s having trouble with his torch. | 伦的手电筒出了问题 |
[49:58] | ‘Yeah, well get a move on, sharpish, right?!’ | 那也赶紧的 迅速点 明白吗 |
[50:02] | Better get to it. | 我得走了 |
[50:03] | You don’t have to do everything he tells you, you know. | 你没必要事事听他的 知道吗 |
[50:06] | Not any more. | 再也不用了 |
[50:08] | He’s me dad, Ren. | 他是我爹 伦 |
[50:16] | Shine that light to there. | 把光往那边打 |
[50:29] | I think we’re lost. | 我们好像迷路了 |
[50:32] | I think… | 好像… |
[50:34] | Oh, Ren! | 伦 |
[50:47] | Rick. Over here. | 里克 在这里 |
[50:58] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[51:02] | – It’s the old den. – Shhh. | -是原来那个洞穴 -别吵 |
[51:30] | Two rotters by the den. | 洞穴旁发现两只僵尸 |
[51:31] | – Hey, hey… – Repeat, two rotters by the den. | -等等 -重复一次 洞穴旁发现两只僵尸 |
[51:33] | What you doing? What’s wrong with you? | 你在干什么 你怎么回事 |
[51:35] | ‘On way. Repeat, on way.’ | 就来 重复 就来 |
[51:37] | What do you think we’re here for, mate? | 你觉得我们来这是干嘛的 |
[51:45] | Two rotters on the move. | 两只僵尸正在逃跑 |
[51:47] | ‘Received! On way.’ | 收到 马上过去 |
[52:12] | Ahhh, got you! | 抓到你了 |
[52:15] | A set! Do you know how much the Government pays for a set! | 成对僵尸 你知道抓到一对能拿多少赏金吗 |
[52:18] | We’re going to be wadded, mate… | 我们要发达了 伙计 |
[52:21] | Oh, no! I’ve been bit! I’ve been bit! | 不 我被咬了 我被咬了 |
[52:27] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[52:28] | I’m infected! I’m going to turn! | 我被感染了 我会变成僵尸的 |
[52:34] | Gaz, tell Vicky I’ve always loved her. | 加里 告诉薇姬我一直爱她 |
[52:38] | MY Vicky?! | 你是说我的薇姬吗 |
[52:40] | You’re not infected. | 你没有被感染 |
[52:41] | I am! That rotter bit me good. | 有 那僵尸狠狠地咬了我 |
[52:44] | You can’t get infected. | 你不可能被感染的 |
[52:46] | It’s common knowledge! | 这可是常识 |
[52:47] | You get bit by one you turn into one of ’em in 20 seconds flat. | 被僵尸咬了20秒内就会变成僵尸 |
[52:50] | It’s been more than 20 seconds, though, hasn’t it? | 20秒早过了 不是吗 |
[52:56] | In love with me fiancee, are you? | 你竟然爱上我的未婚妻 |
[52:59] | Nah! | 不是啦 |
[53:01] | Lads think she’s fit and all that, I think she’s a right dog! | 大家都觉得她不错 我想她应该很带劲 |
[53:04] | That’s enough! | 闹够了 |
[53:07] | What do you think, son? | 你怎么看 儿子 |
[53:09] | Think we should hand ’em over to the Civvies? | 我们应该把他们上交吗 |
[53:13] | No. | 不 |
[53:16] | They’re disgusting. | 他们让人恶心 |
[53:18] | And they’re evil. | 而且他们是魔鬼 |
[53:20] | You do the honours. | 那你来动手吧 |
[53:22] | You’re a better shot than me. | 你枪法比我好 |
[53:31] | Ren, shift that way. | 伦 闪开 |
[53:36] | – What are you doing? – They’re rabid, mate. | -你要做什么 -他们处于狂暴状态 |
[53:38] | Yeah, at the moment, but… | 没错 但也只是暂时的… |
[53:40] | when we get them to the hospital… | 如果我们送他们去医院 |
[53:41] | They’re not going to the hospital. | 他们不可能去医院的 |
[53:44] | – Why? – They’re rabid. | -为什么 -因为他们处于狂暴状态 |
[53:46] | Bill, they pay big for sets. | 比尔 成对僵尸赏金特高 |
[53:48] | Shut up! Do what you think is right. | 闭嘴 听从你的心意 |
[53:50] | They can be treated. | 他们还有救的 |
[53:52] | With the same medicationthat we’re being treated with. | 用和我们一样的治疗方法 |
[53:54] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[53:55] | They’re like us. | 他们就像我们一样 |
[53:58] | Come on! | 快点 |
[54:01] | Do it. | 动手 |
[54:04] | Pull the trigger, lad! | 开枪啊 年轻人 |
[54:07] | They’re like me. | 他们就像我一样 |
[54:10] | Are you going to shoot me, as well? | 你也会开枪射杀我吗 |
[54:12] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[54:15] | What are you waiting for?! | 你在等什么 |
[54:25] | You want something doing… | 还是得靠自己 |
[54:29] | Piece of crap! | 一坨废铁 |
[54:32] | Dean! Give me your pistol. | 迪恩 把你手枪给我 |
[54:37] | Dean, how much are those two worth alive? | 迪恩 两只活着的僵尸值多少钱 |
[54:40] | 200 each, for the pair. 500 bonus if I bring ’em in intact. | 一对的话每只二百 毫发无损的话另加五百 |
[54:44] | That’s a lot of money. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[54:45] | Could do with money like that, could you, Dean? | 那么多钱可有得花了 对吧迪恩 |
[54:47] | – Too right I could, yeah. – Gary? | -太对了 没问题 -加里呢 |
[54:50] | I could use the cash, aye. | 我也需要钱花 |
[54:52] | Let’s take it to a vote, shall we? | 那不如我们来投个票吧 |
[54:53] | All those in favour of handing them in unharmed | 所有希望将他们毫发无损转交出去 |
[54:57] | and receiving the 900 pounds reward money, raise your hand. | 得到九百英镑赏金的人 请举手 |
[55:27] | They’re stinkers, aren’t they, these things? | 他们臭死了 不是吗 |
[55:30] | Get the net on ’em. | 用网兜住他们 |
[55:32] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[55:34] | Get ’em up, come on. | 抬他们起来 用力 |
[55:55] | Excuse me, mate, I need help. | 不好意思 兄弟 我需要帮忙 |
[56:00] | Bill, this is far from over. | 比尔 事情远未结束 |
[56:08] | You know something’s not right… | 你知道这样做是不对的 |
[56:10] | and you want out. | 现在你想抽身 |
[56:24] | He’s got to go, and you’ve got to do it. | 他必须离开 你必须这样做 |
[56:26] | I blame Kieren. | 我怪罪吉伦 |
[56:28] | And that’s a horrible way to feel about someone, | 这种敌对感觉实在太糟糕 |
[56:30] | especially your only son. | 特别是对你的独子 |
[56:32] | I was scared of him. Scared of my own flesh and blood. | 我害怕他 害怕自己的骨肉 |
[56:38] | They are not your neighbours! | 他们不是你的邻居 |
[56:39] | Not your friends! | 不是你的朋友 |
[56:41] | They are imposters! | 他们是骗子 |
[56:43] | Changelings of the highest order! | 有着最高超的骗术 |
[56:46] | That’s how it is on the films. | 电影里都是这么演的 |
[56:47] | Yeah, we’ve seen it. You get bitten, | 没错 我们都看过 你被咬了 |
[56:49] | you come straight back. In all the films. | 你平安无事回来 所有电影都是这样 |
[56:51] | Yeah, I know. But this isn’t a film. | 我知道 但是这不是电影 |