时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The worst side effects, for me, | 对我来说最糟糕的副作用 |
[00:02] | are the flashbacks. | 就是闪回 |
[00:04] | It’s so vivid, what I did to her, | 我对她做过的事 历历在目 |
[00:06] | and the guilt, it’s crippling. | 这种愧疚感 折磨着我 |
[00:08] | Now the government is putting these dangerous fiends | 现在政府打算把这些危险的魔鬼 |
[00:12] | back into our community. | 放回我们的社区 |
[00:15] | If there’s any round ‘ere, we’ll deal with ’em. | 只要发现他们 我们就要处理 |
[00:19] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[00:20] | What is every living person afraid of? | 所有活人都怕什么 |
[00:23] | – Us. – Death. The Big Sleep. | -我们 -是死亡 长眠不醒 |
[00:26] | Great news. Rick is coming home. | 好消息 里克要回家了 |
[00:29] | – Rick’s back like Kieren’s back. – Like Kieren… | -里克和吉伦一样回归了 -像吉伦那样吗 |
[00:31] | – Dead man walking. – Jemima! | -行尸走肉 -洁迈玛 |
[00:32] | When you died, everything turned to shit. | 当你死后 一切都变成狗屁了 |
[00:35] | Life didn’t mean anything any more. | 生命什么都不是了 |
[00:38] | I’m infected! Tell Vicky I’ve always loved her. | 我被感染了 告诉薇姬我一直爱她 |
[00:42] | My Vicky? | 你是说我的薇姬吗 |
[00:43] | That’s enough! Think we should hand them over to the civvies? | 闹够了 我们应该把他们上交吗 |
[00:48] | – No. – You do the honours. You’re a better shot than me. | -不 -那你来动手吧 你枪法比我好 |
[00:52] | – What are you doing? – Do it! | -你要做什么 -动手 |
[00:54] | You don’t have to do everything he tells you, you know. | 你没必要事事听他的 知道吗 |
[00:56] | Not any more. | 再也不用了 |
[01:13] | Time to call Shirl. | 该给雪莉打电话了 |
[01:15] | He’ll be out with Rick. | 他和里克出去了 |
[01:17] | Or in a ditch somewhere. | 或是掉沟里了 |
[01:20] | No, we have to call Shirley about this. | 不行 得给雪莉通报一声 |
[01:22] | You call her, she’ll call the Treatment Centre | 你告诉她 她就要向治疗中心汇报 |
[01:25] | and they’ll take him away. Do you want that? | 他们会把他带走的 你希望如此吗 |
[01:27] | We can’t lose him again, Sue. | 我们不能再失去他了 苏 |
[01:30] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[03:33] | Do you want me to get the netting in? | 要我把网拿进来吗 |
[03:39] | – Get off. – I’m sorry. | -滚开 -我很抱歉 |
[03:41] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[03:42] | You embarrassed me, Rick. Siding with that rotter! | 你竟偏袒那僵尸 里克 太给我丢脸了 |
[03:45] | Dad, I… | 爸爸 我… |
[03:45] | Insubordination. It’ll spread. Like piss downhill. | 违背军令 这消息会迅速传开的 |
[03:51] | Oh, he’s lovin’ this. | 他这下开心了 |
[03:52] | You saw him swanning into the Legion with his rotter girlfriend. | 牵着他僵尸女友在军团酒吧潇洒 |
[03:56] | – Dad… – The Walker lad were smiling ear to rotten ear. | -爸爸 -那群臭僵尸都在幸灾乐祸呢 |
[04:00] | He’s got to go, and you’ve got to do it. | 必须得除掉他 你必须下手 |
[04:19] | Got some aspirin if you want? | 我有阿司匹林 你要吗 |
[04:26] | I, uh, best get back. | 我 得回去了 |
[04:33] | Morning council meeting. | 理事会晨会 |
[04:39] | This, what happened last night… | 咱俩昨晚的事 |
[04:44] | if word got out, I’d…lose my job. | 要是走漏风声 我饭碗就丢了 |
[04:50] | Oh, Jesus, there’d be hell to pay. | 天哪 代价太他妈大了 |
[04:52] | You think I want it known | 你以为我好意思告诉别人 |
[04:53] | I shagged someone like you? | 我和你这种人上床了 |
[04:55] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[04:58] | Good. Keep your mouth shut. | 行吧 你嘴巴闭紧点 |
[05:02] | People round here found out I slept with a rotter, | 村里人要是知道我和僵尸睡了 |
[05:04] | I’d be strung up. | 非吊死我不可 |
[05:18] | – What are you doing here? -What are you doing here? | -你来这做什么 -你来这做什么 |
[05:21] | Amy’s Nan. I knew her. At the hospice. | 我在安养院时认识艾米的奶奶 |
[05:25] | Came to give her some left over belongings. | 我来归还一些她的旧物 |
[05:27] | Oh. Right. | 是么 这样啊 |
[05:30] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:34] | I’m doing outreach. | 救助服务 |
[05:36] | Oh, right. | 是么 这样啊 |
[05:38] | Partially Deceased face to face relations. | 与半死症患者面对面交流 |
[05:48] | We’re having pork tonight, Philip. | 今晚吃猪肉 菲利普 |
[05:50] | You like pork, don’t you, love? | 你喜欢猪肉 是吧 亲爱的 |
[05:51] | Yep. | 对 |
[05:56] | What are we doing at the cage? | 去笼子里做什么 |
[05:58] | We need to get some of that paint. | 我们得去拿点油漆 |
[05:59] | Oh, right. Bloody leg’s killing me. | 好吧 腿疼死了 |
[06:03] | Worth it, though. | 但是值得 |
[06:04] | 200 squid for a night’s work. | 一晚赚200镑 |
[06:07] | Go on, mate. | 去吧 伙计 |
[06:09] | You see any rotters caged up? | 看到笼子里有僵尸吗 |
[06:12] | Get your arse in there, you soft get. | 快进去 你个软蛋 |
[06:13] | You know, first thing I’m going to do with this money, | 等我拿到钱 首先要做的 |
[06:14] | I’m going to buy myself vitamin C in bulk. I feel rough as dogs, man. | 就是买大量维C 感觉我虚弱得要命 |
[06:18] | I must be getting that cold that’s going… | 我肯定是染上流感了… |
[06:21] | – What are you doin’? – You’re being quarantined. | -你要干什么 -你被隔离了 |
[06:24] | – What?! – You got bit. You could turn any time. | -什么 -你被咬了 随时可能转化 |
[06:26] | That’s an urban myth, Gaz! Walker lad said so himself! | 那是个都市传说 加里 沃克自己说的 |
[06:29] | Likely story. You dead ‘uns stick together, eh? | 骗鬼去吧 你们僵尸之间还挺互相帮助的 |
[06:33] | This is about Vicky, innit? ‘Bout what I said last night? | 你是为了薇姬吧 因为我昨晚说的话 |
[06:39] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[08:22] | Lisa! | 莉兹 |
[08:39] | Lisa! | 莉兹 |
[09:49] | You were there. | 你当时在场 |
[09:54] | I have flashbacks. From that time. | 那时的片段 常闪现在我脑海 |
[09:58] | My medication. Rebuilds connections in my memory. | 我的药物 会重建我的记忆 |
[10:02] | You were there when Lisa was killed. | 莉兹被杀的时候你在场 |
[10:03] | When you killed her. | 是你杀她的时候 |
[10:06] | You killed her. She wasn’t killed. | 是你杀的 不是随便什么人 |
[10:07] | You killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[10:08] | When I killed Lisa. | 对 是我杀的 |
[10:15] | So you come to talk yer way out of it? Make excuses? | 所以你是来开脱责任的吗 找借口 |
[10:18] | No. | 不是 |
[10:19] | You remember me. From then? | 你记得当时的我吗 |
[10:24] | Did you see what I did? | 看到我做了什么吗 |
[10:27] | And how does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[10:30] | It feels awful. | 感觉很糟糕 |
[10:32] | I’m not one of those people who thinks that | 我不像他们 我不觉得 |
[10:34] | what we did was all right | 我们当时做的事无所谓 |
[10:36] | because it was necessary for our survival, | 因为那是生存需要 |
[10:38] | or that we were somehow an advanced species, | 或者我们是某种高级物种 |
[10:41] | so killing the living doesn’t count. | 所以杀人没什么关系 |
[10:44] | It does count. I did kill her. | 有关系 我确实杀了她 |
[10:52] | And all I can say is that | 我只能说 |
[10:54] | I would have done anything to have stopped it. | 我愿意付出一切逆转过去 |
[11:00] | So you think I’m a coward? | 所以你觉得我是个懦夫 |
[11:04] | No. | 不 |
[11:04] | You saw me. I could have stopped it. | 你也看到了 我本可以阻止的 |
[11:08] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:09] | Talk about guilt. | 说到负罪感 |
[11:11] | Try looking the parents of your mate in the eye | 想象一下 你最好朋友的父母望着你 |
[11:14] | and having them think you’re a hero, | 他们觉得你是个英雄 |
[11:15] | when really you’re a fake and a liar. | 而其实你只是个虚伪的骗子 |
[11:20] | I told Lisa’s parents I’d run… | 我跟莉兹的父母说我当时… |
[11:22] | I told everyone that I’d run out of bullets. | 我跟每个人都说我当时没子弹了 |
[11:26] | And I hadn’t run out of bullets. | 但我当时明明有子弹 |
[11:29] | I just couldn’t pull the trigger on my own brother. | 只是没办法朝我的亲哥哥开枪 |
[11:32] | Rabid rotter or not. I couldn’t do it. | 不管他是不是僵尸 我下不了手 |
[11:41] | I’m glad you didn’t, Jem. | 我很高兴你没开枪 小洁 |
[11:45] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[11:49] | I am. I really am. | 真的 真的 |
[11:59] | I’m going to Lisa’s parents. I’m going to, erm… | 我要去找莉兹的父母 我要去… |
[12:05] | I’m going to try and bring them some peace. | 去尽力让他们不那么心痛 |
[12:10] | Kier. | 小吉 |
[12:13] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[12:16] | It has to look like he turned on you. | 一定要弄成是他背叛了你的样子 |
[12:19] | I mean, there’s some in Roarton that | 在诺顿村有些人觉得 |
[12:20] | think these things are people. | 那些东西也是人 |
[12:22] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[12:28] | When you’ve finished him, say something like, | 你杀了他之后 就说 |
[12:32] | “When I met up with the Walker lad, | “我一看到沃克 |
[12:33] | he started foaming at the mouth.” | “他就暴跳如雷” |
[12:35] | Summat like that. | 之类的话 |
[12:38] | He’s not a person, Rick. | 他不是人 里克 |
[12:39] | He’s an animal. Worse than an animal. | 他是野兽 比野兽还可怕 |
[12:42] | They might walk and talk, but rotters are evil. | 僵尸或许会走路会说话 但本质是邪恶的 |
[12:47] | – This has to be done. – Yeah, I know. | -你必须下手 -我知道 |
[12:49] | “Yeah, I know.” | “我知道” |
[12:50] | Do you want to be in the good books or the bad books? | 你想青史留名还是遗臭万年 |
[12:52] | The good books. | 青史留名 |
[12:55] | When do you want me to go? | 你想让我什么时候去 |
[12:56] | Today. Where’s me fags? Janet! | 就今天 我的烟呢 简妮特 |
[13:00] | Here, I’ll get you some. | 我去给你买两包吧 |
[13:02] | I don’t mind. I’ll be straight back. | 没关系 我马上就回来 |
[13:04] | Here y’are. Hurry up. | 给你钱 快点 |
[13:08] | Yeah, the Walker lad, eh. | 去他的沃克小崽子 |
[13:11] | Mum, have you got some change? | 妈 你有零钱吗 |
[13:12] | Pure poison. You let that go. | 都是混蛋 不能手软 |
[13:15] | Respect, lack of respect. | 没礼貌 毫无敬畏心 |
[13:18] | It’s like teeth rotting. | 就跟坏牙一样 |
[13:20] | You let one go, they all start going. | 不处理的话 其他牙都完了 |
[13:23] | No, he’s got to go. | 他必须死 |
[13:25] | It’s like teeth, important, he’s got to go. | 就像牙一样 很重要 他必须死 |
[13:31] | Won’t be a sec. | 马上就好 |
[13:33] | – Where are you two going? – Out. | -你们俩要去哪儿 -外面 |
[13:35] | Absolutely not. You had us worried sick. | 绝对不行 你害我们担心死了 |
[13:37] | – No one’s going anywhere. – We have to go out. | -谁也不准出去 -我们一定要走 |
[13:39] | It’s still very dangerous out there. | 外面仍旧很危险 |
[13:57] | Come on! | 快接 |
[13:59] | Relax, mother, I’m packing. | 放松 妈妈 我带着枪呢 |
[14:01] | Is someone going to get that? | 没人去接电话吗 |
[14:03] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[14:06] | The handset’s not on the charger. | 电话没在充电 |
[14:07] | Right. Where’s that phone? | 对了 电话放哪儿了 |
[14:09] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[14:10] | You had it last night. | 昨晚是你最后用电话的 |
[14:11] | Think dad had it last. | 应该是我爸最后用的 |
[14:13] | I always put it back, Sue. | 我用好都放回去的 苏 |
[14:14] | You say that, Steve, | 你还真敢说 史蒂夫 |
[14:15] | but the number of times I come down | 我有多少次是在 |
[14:16] | and find it stuffed down the side of the sofa. | 沙发缝里找到的 |
[14:18] | That’s got nothing to do with me. | 这和我可没关系 |
[14:19] | Once. Once I left it down the sofa, | 就一次 那次我落在沙发缝里 |
[14:21] | we had words and ever since then I’ve made a point of always… | 我们吵了一架之后我就一直记得牢牢的 |
[14:25] | Ah, great, now we’re never going to find it. | 现在好了 再也找不到了 |
[14:29] | Hi, Ren. It’s me. You’re in danger. | 喂 伦 是我 你有危险 |
[14:32] | Did you get to speak to Rick? | 你和里克谈过了吗 |
[14:33] | I did, but… | 谈过了 但是 |
[14:38] | So please, please, if you see me or my dad coming | 一旦你看见我或我爸 拜托你 |
[14:41] | just… just run. | 赶紧逃跑 |
[14:45] | Please, Ren, stay away. | 记住了 伦 离我们远点 |
[14:52] | Ren. | 伦 |
[14:54] | About last night, I’m really… | 昨晚的事情 我真的… |
[15:01] | Oh, f… | 操 |
[15:08] | I’m bringing Rick to the service today, vicar. | 今天我要带里克加入我们 牧师 |
[15:11] | ‘What do we owe the pleasure?’ | “真是不胜荣幸” |
[15:12] | I need you to do one of your barnstormers. | 我需要你高谈阔论一番 |
[15:15] | The lad’s got a big mission to do today. | 我儿子他今天有大事要办 |
[15:17] | He’s going to need inspiring. | 他需要点激励 |
[15:19] | I see. What do you have in mind? | 明白了 你要我怎么说呢 |
[15:22] | Just something about always doin’ your duty, no matter what. | 就说点人应该尽本分的话 无论什么情况 |
[15:25] | Just one minute, vicar. What? | 稍等 牧师 怎么了 |
[15:27] | Philip’s outside. | 菲利普在外面 |
[15:29] | He’s painting something on the garage door. | 他在车库门上漆什么东西 |
[15:43] | What are you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:44] | Proposal was voted in this morning. | 今早有提案通过 |
[15:52] | All houses with PDS sufferers living inside must be identified. | 住有半死症患者的民居需要被标明 |
[16:02] | Sarge? | 中士 |
[16:04] | Know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[16:07] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[16:08] | Get inside and change into your suit. | 进去换好你的西装 |
[16:10] | We’re going to church. | 我们要去教堂 |
[16:30] | Oh, hiya, sweetheart, you off to service? | 你好啊 亲爱的 是去换班吗 |
[16:33] | Need a lift? | 要我们送你吗 |
[16:35] | No, thanks, Patty. | 不 谢谢 帕蒂 |
[16:36] | Erm, I think you and Duncan should skip church today. | 我想 你和邓肯今天就别去教堂了吧 |
[16:51] | That one. | 看这个 |
[16:53] | And then that’s the new one. There you go, Kieren. | 这张是新的 拿着 吉伦 |
[16:58] | Duncan gets ’em done at the print place in town. | 邓肯在镇上打印店做的 |
[17:01] | I design ’em on my computer. | 我自己在电脑上设计的 |
[17:03] | Looks very professional. | 看上去很专业 |
[17:05] | Hopefully, we won’t have to put ’em up for much longer. | 但愿我们不久后就不用贴了 |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:11] | Well… | 那个 |
[17:15] | I don’t know how, how to… | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[17:21] | Lisa isn’t missing. | 莉兹不是失踪了 |
[17:24] | And I know this for sure because…I was there. | 我之所以如此肯定是因为 我在场 |
[17:28] | In the supermarket. | 在超市里 |
[17:33] | I was the one. | 是我干的 |
[17:38] | I attacked her. I attacked your daughter. | 我袭击了她 是我袭击了你们的女儿 |
[17:40] | – Good. – Well, that’s something, isn’t it? | -好 -至少有线索了 不是吗 |
[17:45] | I think what Kieren’s trying to say is that… | 我想吉伦的意思是… |
[17:47] | I know. He bit her, in his untreated state, | 我知道 他在未受治疗的状态下咬了她 |
[17:49] | we get that, love. | 我们明白 亲爱的 |
[17:52] | So you were the one who moved her body? | 所以是你把她移走的吗 |
[17:56] | – I… – So who was the one who moved her body? | -我… -那是谁移走她的呢 |
[17:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:02] | But you’re sure you bit her? | 但你肯定你咬了她吗 |
[18:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m sure I did that. | 对 我确定 |
[18:07] | It’s just that we were hoping for a bit more from you. | 我们只是希望从你这里多了解些线索 |
[18:11] | Like maybe you’d spotted her. | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[18:12] | I…uh… | 我… |
[18:13] | In the woods. When you were in the woods last night. | 树林 那晚你在树林里 |
[18:17] | We heard what you did for those other two | 我们听说你为那两只僵尸做的事了 |
[18:20] | and we’d just like to thank you. | 我们只想谢谢你 |
[18:23] | Thank me? | 谢我 |
[18:24] | Standing up like you did. | 你那样挺身而出 |
[18:27] | If the patrols find Lisa now, she won’t be harmed. | 如果现在巡逻队找到了莉兹 她不会受伤害 |
[18:31] | We think that she woke up after you’d…finished with her. | 我们认为在你咬死她后 她又醒了 |
[18:37] | And now she’s just roaming about. | 现在她正四处游荡 |
[18:41] | I leave the patio door open all the time. Just in case. | 我一直留着露台门 万一她回来 |
[18:50] | Lisa’s not coming back. | 莉兹不会回来了 |
[18:53] | Well, course she is. She was bitten. | 她当然会 她被咬了 |
[18:57] | She will, she’ll be coming back like you and Rick Macy. | 她会回来 就像你和里克·梅西一样 |
[19:00] | We all came back because we died the year before The Rising. | 我们在复生前一年死去 所以才能回来 |
[19:06] | After the Rising… | 复生爆发后 |
[19:08] | Well, people have died, haven’t they, but… | 有人死了 这没错 但是 |
[19:10] | When you’re bitten… you come back. | 被僵尸咬伤后 是可以复生的 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry. It doesn’t work like that. | 我很抱歉 不是你想的那样 |
[19:16] | That’s how it is in the films and everything, isn’t it? | 电影里都这么演的 不是吗 |
[19:17] | Yeah, we’ve seen it. | 对 我们都看过 |
[19:19] | You get bitten, you come straight back. | 被咬伤后会直接变成僵尸 |
[19:21] | In all the films. | 所有电影里都这样 |
[19:22] | Yeah. I know. But this isn’t a film. | 我知道 但现实不是电影 |
[19:24] | Vicar Oddie said that this is a “very serious concern.” | 奥迪牧师说这是”严重隐患” |
[19:27] | Yeah, but Vicar Oddie is saying that because… | 没错 但奥迪牧师这么说是因为… |
[19:28] | Because it could be true. | 因为有这个可能 |
[19:31] | Couldn’t it, Kier? Couldn’t it? | 有可能吧 小吉 可能吗 |
[19:41] | They haven’t found her body, anything is possible. | 还没找到她的尸体 凡事皆有可能 |
[19:45] | You’ve got to have faith, haven’t you? | 人必须抱有信念 对吧 |
[19:52] | Lad! Here y’are, mate! | 过来 小兄弟 |
[19:56] | Do us a favour, pop to the shops and get us a sarnie. | 帮个忙呗 去商店帮我买个三明治 |
[20:01] | Thought you lot didn’t eat? | 你这样的人还用吃东西 |
[20:02] | I’m not a bloody rotter, I am diabetic! | 我不是臭僵尸 我有糖尿病 |
[20:05] | You got bit. | 你被咬了 |
[20:07] | That’s all bollocks about getting turned from a bite. | 被咬就会变僵尸都是鬼扯淡 |
[20:09] | My dad says different. | 我爸不是这么说的 |
[20:10] | Yer dad! Yer dad don’t know his arse from his elbow. | 你爸 你爸懂个屁 |
[20:14] | Infected bastard. | 被感染的混蛋 |
[20:18] | ‘Scuse me. Hiya, love. | 打扰一下 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[20:20] | You look well, have you lost some weight? | 你看上去不错啊 是不是减肥了 |
[20:23] | Listen, sweetness. You couldn’t do me a favour, could you? | 听着 甜心 能帮我个忙吗 |
[20:26] | I’ve been quarantined against me will. | 我被强制隔离了 |
[20:30] | You mangy cow! Call yourself a Christian! | 你个贱人 还敢自称基督徒 |
[20:33] | Once the dead have been judged, | 只有当死者接受了审判 |
[20:36] | only then can the good Lord pave the way to salvation. | 上帝才能引领他们走向救赎 |
[20:41] | And salvation is all that we crave. | 救赎是我们唯一的渴求 |
[20:45] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[20:46] | Do not be fooled. | 不要上当受骗 |
[20:48] | Those things are not what they appear to be. | 那些家伙表里不一 |
[20:52] | They are not your neighbours, | 他们不是你们的邻居 |
[20:54] | not your friends. They are imposters! | 不是你们的朋友 而是一群骗子 |
[20:58] | Changelings of the highest order. | 最高级的偷天换日 |
[21:03] | The undead are the pale horsemen personified, | 僵尸化身为白马骑手入侵 |
[21:07] | intent on destruction and evil, | 企图大肆破坏 为非作歹 |
[21:12] | and they must be judged! | 他们必须接受判决 |
[21:15] | The Good Lord demands it! | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[21:18] | Revelations 11:18. | 《启示录》11章18节中写道 |
[21:22] | “The time has come for judging the dead, | “审判死人的时候到了 |
[21:26] | “and for rewarding your servants | “你的众仆人和敬畏你名的人 |
[21:28] | and those who reverence your name.” | 得赏赐的时候也到了” |
[21:32] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[21:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[21:42] | I have to go to this coffee morning Shirl set up. | 我和雪莉约好了早上喝咖啡 |
[21:44] | Yeah, yeah, all right. Appreciate that, Vicar. | 好的 去吧 非常感谢 牧师 |
[21:47] | Bill, this is far from over. | 比尔 一切尚未尘埃落定 |
[21:51] | “For the trumpet shall sound, | “号角将要吹响 |
[21:54] | and the dead shall be raised incorruptible.” | 死者将复生永不腐朽” |
[21:59] | There will be a second Rising coming, Bill. | 第二波复生就要来了 比尔 |
[22:05] | When the first risen have been judged, | 当我们完成对第一代复生者的判决 |
[22:07] | a second resurrection will be upon us. | 第二轮复生就将开始 |
[22:11] | But this time | 不过这一次 |
[22:12] | the Lord will bring back the proper, | 上帝会带回那些我们深切思念的 |
[22:17] | the righteous, the true souls we miss so dearly. | 真实正义的灵魂 |
[22:22] | It’s the same old Rick. I promise you that. | 他还是过去的里克 我保证 |
[22:27] | Come on, son, we’ve the Lord’s work to do. | 走吧 儿子 去完成上帝的使命 |
[22:32] | ‘We hold the keys of salvation in our hands’. | 我们手中紧握救赎的钥匙 |
[22:43] | What do you want? | 有什么事吗 |
[22:46] | I’m here to mark your place. | 我来标记一下你的房子 |
[22:52] | Fine. | 随便你 |
[22:57] | Fear not. I am the first and the last, | 别怕 我是开始也是结束 |
[23:01] | I am he that liveth, and was dead, | 我曾经死去 如今已然复生 |
[23:04] | and behold I am alive for evermore | 看 我将永生 |
[23:06] | and hold the keys of life and death. | 手握掌控生死的钥匙 |
[23:09] | Join me here. | 与我同行吧 |
[23:11] | For when we are united we are strong, and safe… | 我们团结起来 才会更加强大 更加安全 |
[23:13] | What are you watchin’? | 你在看什么 |
[23:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:18] | Done your door. | 门上漆完了 |
[23:19] | Good for you, Da Vinci. | 干得好 大画家 |
[23:22] | You’re not like other girls, are you? | 你跟别的女孩不一样 不是吗 |
[23:25] | If you’ve finished defacing my property, I’d like you to leave. | 如果你已经损害完了我的财产 请你离开 |
[23:28] | It just won’t do. | 这样不行 |
[23:30] | – What won’t? – You. Going around like you are. | -什么不行 -你 像这样走来走去 |
[23:35] | Was about to get dressed before you turned up. | 你来之前我正准备换衣服 |
[23:37] | No, I mean, like that. | 我是说 像这样 |
[23:39] | Walking around bare. | 不加掩饰地走来走去 |
[23:41] | It’s a slap in the face to this community. | 对这个社区是种侮辱 |
[23:43] | To war heroes like me. | 对像我这样的英雄的侮辱 |
[23:46] | This is my house, arsehole. I can do what I bloody well… | 这是我的房子 混蛋 我愿意怎样就 |
[23:59] | In this village, | 在这个村里 |
[24:01] | you cover up your rotten face! Got it? | 就要遮住你那张僵尸脸 懂吗 |
[24:10] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[24:40] | Want some? | 要喝点吗 |
[24:41] | No, I can’t have fluids. | 不了 我不能喝液体 |
[24:43] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[24:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:46] | What for? | 谢我什么 |
[24:48] | For not taking away their hope. | 没剥夺他们的希望 |
[24:50] | You could have done. But you didn’t. | 你本可以那么做 但你没有 |
[24:52] | Yeah, well, I’ve taken enough away from that family. | 我已经从那个家庭夺走够多的了 |
[24:55] | You were brave in there. | 你刚才很勇敢 |
[24:57] | I didn’t feel brave. | 我没觉得我勇敢 |
[24:59] | You were. Even just going in. It took a lot of guts. | 真的 就算只是走进去 都要很大勇气 |
[25:04] | You’ve always had a lot of guts, | 你一直有很大的勇气 |
[25:05] | a lot more than I’ve ever had anyway. | 反正比我的勇气大 |
[25:06] | – No, no, that’s not true. – It is. | -不 不是的 -是的 |
[25:09] | People think I’m this rough, tough, | 别人都以为我是个粗暴强硬 |
[25:11] | gun-toting badass. But I’m not. | 随身带枪的彪悍女 但我不是 |
[25:14] | I never was. | 从来都不是 |
[25:15] | I don’t think of you as a badass. | 我不觉得你很彪悍 |
[25:18] | Dick. | 去你的 |
[25:19] | No, I mean that you’ll always be my little sister. | 不 我是说 你永远是我的小妹妹 |
[25:23] | Well, I’m your big sister now. | 现在我是你姐姐了 |
[25:26] | I mean, technically, you’re still 18. | 严格说来 你还是18岁 |
[25:28] | I’m 19 in three weeks. | 我3周后就19岁了 |
[25:36] | I’m going to go. Better get off. Mum and Dad’ll worry. | 我得走了 我先回去 爸妈该着急了 |
[25:41] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起回去 |
[25:42] | No, stay. Talk to her. She’s your mate. | 不 留下 和她说说话 她是你朋友 |
[25:46] | Sure? | 你确定 |
[25:47] | Yeah. Just don’t be back too late, little bro. | 当然 别回来太晚了 老弟 |
[25:50] | Don’t want to miss your bedtime story. | 免得错过睡前故事了 |
[25:53] | Dick. | 小混蛋 |
[26:10] | Hey. I know you. | 我认识你 |
[26:14] | I thought you were going au naturale? | 我还以为你想走素颜路线呢 |
[26:15] | Yeah, that didn’t work out. | 那样不太好 |
[26:21] | You’re not going on a day trip without me, are you? | 你不会是打算扔下我自己去短途旅行吧 |
[26:24] | Isn’t a day trip this time, partner. | 这一次不是短途旅行 朋友 |
[26:27] | You’re leaving… you’re leaving Roarton? | 你要 你要离开诺顿村了吗 |
[26:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:37] | Lots of reasons. This place. | 很多原因 这里 |
[26:40] | It’s never going to accept people like us. Never ever. | 永远都不会接纳像我们这样的人 永远不会 |
[26:42] | – It will. We’ll make them change. – No, it won’t. | -会的 我们会改变这一切的 -不会 |
[26:46] | I… | 我 |
[26:48] | We need to go somewhere where we can be ourselves. | 我们要去能真正做自己的地方 |
[26:52] | Where’s that? | 什么地方 |
[26:54] | – The undead prophet. He’s got a commune. – Amy. | -不死先知 他成立了公社 -艾米 |
[26:57] | He says he’s got answers. | 他说他知道答案 |
[26:59] | Aren’t you curious why we’re here? | 难道你不好奇我们为什么会这样吗 |
[27:02] | – Why we came back in the first place? – Yeah, of course I am. | -起初为什么我们会复生 -我当然好奇 |
[27:04] | He’s got a community. Lots of people like us up there. | 他有个公社 那里有很多我们的同类 |
[27:08] | He’s bad news, dangerous. | 他是威胁 很危险 |
[27:11] | Come with me, then. Be my big, strong bodyguard. | 那和我一起走 当我高大健壮的保镖 |
[27:15] | – That’s me, is it? – Yep. | -我就长这样 对吧 -是 |
[27:19] | That is the best impression of yourself you’ll ever | 这将是你在重生之后 |
[27:22] | see in your entire second life, Kieren Walker. | 你对自己的最好印象了 吉伦·沃克 |
[27:24] | OK, then. | 那好吧 |
[27:26] | So that’s a definite yes? You’ll come with me? | 是确定了吗 你跟我一起走 |
[27:34] | I can’t come with you. Not just yet. | 我不能跟你走 现在还不行 |
[27:39] | Rick? | 因为里克 |
[27:42] | He seemed like a dickhead, if you ask me. | 我觉得他看起来像个混蛋 |
[27:44] | Oh, it’s an act he puts on with his dad. | 那是他对他爸爸做的伪装 |
[27:47] | You think he’ll change too? | 你认为他也会变吗 |
[27:50] | – Yes. – You’re such a soppy optimist. | -是的 -你真是个痴情的乐天派 |
[27:54] | Optimist? Amy, I killed myself. | 乐天派 艾米 我曾自杀过 |
[27:56] | OK, so you’re an optimist with depressive tendencies. | 好吧 你是个有抑郁倾向的乐天派 |
[28:03] | I’ll be depressed if you leave. | 你走了我会难过的 |
[28:05] | You’ve a family. | 你有家人 |
[28:09] | I don’t have that. | 我就没有 |
[28:14] | Much as I love staring at your pretty face all day, | 虽然我想每天都看见你的帅脸 |
[28:18] | I need something like it. | 我也需要有家的感觉 |
[28:19] | The medication. We have to have our shots every day. | 药物治疗呢 我们每天都得打针 |
[28:21] | – What are you going to do about that? – Well, the guy with the website, | -你要怎么办 -那个网站上的人 |
[28:23] | he’s got tons of the stuff stockpiled. | 他有很多存货 |
[28:28] | Don’t be so glum, handsome. I’ll be back. | 别闷闷不乐的 帅哥 我会回来的 |
[28:33] | – Oh, we’ve got a wedding to go to anyway. – Wedding? | -反正我们还得参加婚礼呢 -婚礼 |
[28:36] | Ours, dum-dum. | 我们的婚礼 傻瓜 |
[28:45] | Be careful, yeah? I mean it. | 多保重 好吗 我说真的 |
[29:38] | OK, ladies, if you’d like to take a seat. | 女士们 大家请坐 |
[29:41] | Right, now. This is a safe place. | 好了 这里是安全的 |
[29:45] | What is said here does not leave this room. | 你们所说的话不会传出这个房间 |
[29:48] | Now, how is everyone feeling? Any burning questions regarding… | 大家感觉怎么样 有人想问关于 |
[29:52] | Yes, love? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[29:53] | Well, my son Henry’s been getting | 我的儿子亨利最近收到了 |
[29:57] | fan mail from perverts | 一些变态粉丝来信 |
[29:59] | who find his condition, PDS, | 他们觉得他的病情 半死症 |
[30:04] | arousing. | 能激起性欲 |
[30:06] | Some of the letters he gets, pure filth. | 他收到的一些来信 全是污言秽语 |
[30:09] | This is one. | 这有一封 |
[30:11] | “Dear undead love God, | “亲爱的不死爱神 |
[30:15] | “I want to feel your cold dead hands | “我想让你冰冷的双手 |
[30:18] | all over my warm silky bodice. | “抚摸我温暖如丝的身体 |
[30:21] | “I want you to bite me deep, you horny corpse. | “我想让你狠狠地咬我 你个色鬼僵尸 |
[30:26] | “Barbara. Stoke on Trent” | “我是芭芭拉 来自特伦特河畔斯托克” |
[30:30] | Oh, well, yes, | 好吧 |
[30:32] | well, I can see that this Barbara is very misinformed. | 看来这个芭芭拉误解很大啊 |
[30:35] | It’s not the point, Shirl. | 这不是重点 雪莉 |
[30:39] | How’s everyone else feeling? Sue? | 其他人有什么感觉 苏 |
[30:45] | How do I feel? | 我有什么感觉 |
[30:49] | How am I feeling? | 我现在是什么感觉 |
[30:52] | Well… | 好吧 |
[30:55] | One minute I’m so happy he’s back, | 前一分钟我还在为他的归来感到高兴 |
[30:57] | and the next I’m filled with anger. | 下一分钟我就满腔怒气 |
[31:00] | Then a minute later, I’m in the bathroom bawling me eyes out. | 再下一分钟我就在厕所里嚎啕大哭 |
[31:02] | So quite honestly, I can’t keep up. | 说实话 我都跟不上节奏了 |
[31:04] | – A very common reaction, isn’t it, ladies? – Yeah. | -非常普遍的反应 对吧女士们 -是的 |
[31:08] | You mentioned being angry with him? | 你刚说对他满腔怒火是吗 |
[31:15] | Well, when Kieren, | 当吉伦 |
[31:17] | left, my family… | 走的时候 我的家 |
[31:24] | My family went into freefall. | 我家里的情况一落千丈 |
[31:27] | Jemima became this white hot ball of rage | 洁迈玛的暴脾气一触即发 |
[31:31] | that I couldn’t reason with and Steve… | 根本无法沟通 而史蒂夫 |
[31:34] | Well, you know there’s that joke | 大家都听过那个笑话 |
[31:37] | about the best husband is a mute husband. | 最好的丈夫是哑巴丈夫 |
[31:45] | But the reality of erm, | 但事实上 |
[31:50] | of watching someone that you’ve known and loved for so long just… | 眼睁睁看着与你相知相爱这许多年的人就这么 |
[31:57] | Just shutting down in front of you, is awful. | 就这么在你面前把自己封闭起来 非常可怕 |
[32:01] | And at its worst point with both of them, I blamed Kieren. | 在他们两个最糟糕的时候 我怪吉伦 |
[32:05] | I was just so bloody mad with him. | 我太生他的气了 |
[32:10] | And that’s a horrible to feel that way about someone, | 对别人有这样的感觉太恐怖了 |
[32:14] | especially your only son. | 尤其是对你的亲生儿子 |
[32:20] | I’ve felt exactly the same way, Sue. | 我感同身受 苏 |
[32:23] | But more…more fear than anger. | 但比起生气更多的是恐惧 |
[32:28] | I’m ashamed to admit it | 我不愿意承认 |
[32:31] | but when Rick came back I were scared of him. | 但是当里克回来的时候 我很怕他 |
[32:36] | Scared of me own flesh and blood. | 害怕我自己的骨肉 |
[32:42] | You’ve got to get it deep enough so it pierces the brain, yeah? | 你必须捅的够深 才会插到脑子里 懂吗 |
[32:45] | Got you. | 明白了 |
[32:46] | Right, I’ll be the rotter. | 这次我来当僵尸 |
[32:53] | All right, mate, how’s it going? | 朋友 最近过得怎样 |
[32:57] | Brilliant. You’ve got it, well done. | 精彩 你已经抓住要点了 |
[33:08] | Well, get your coat on, then. | 穿上你的外套吧 |
[33:11] | Yeah, just a sec. | 等我一下 |
[34:01] | Rick! What are you playing at? Where are you? | 里克 你在做什么 跑哪里去了 |
[34:10] | Well, the way Vicar Oddie puts it, | 照奥迪牧师的话来说 |
[34:11] | they’re all supposed to be possessed by the devil himself. | 他们都被魔鬼控制了 |
[34:15] | Demons in disguise. I haven’t found that at all. | 都是伪装的恶魔 但我不这样觉得 |
[34:23] | My handsome man’s back. He’s different. | 我的帅儿子回来了 他不一样了 |
[34:27] | He’s a bit different looking. But he’s still the same. Deep down. | 外表略有不同 但他的内心深处没有变 |
[34:34] | You know, I know that. | 我能看出来 |
[34:38] | My Ricky’s a…he’s a good boy. | 我的小里克 他是个好孩子 |
[34:51] | Dad. | 爸 |
[34:59] | I don’t want to hurt Ren. | 我不想伤害伦 |
[35:04] | He’s me best mate. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[35:09] | If Ren’s evil, Dad, then so am I. | 如果伦是恶魔 爸 那我也是 |
[35:19] | I get you. | 我懂你的意思 |
[35:22] | Do you? | 你懂吗 |
[35:24] | I do. You’re trapped. Aren’t you? | 我懂 你没得选 对吧 |
[35:32] | You know something’s not right and you want out. | 你觉得有哪里不对 你想退出 |
[35:41] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[35:44] | Shhhh. It’s all right. | 都没事了 |
[35:51] | It’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来 |
[35:58] | It’s going to be all right. | 都会好起来的 |
[36:04] | Excuse me, mate, I need help. | 打扰一下 我需要帮助 |
[36:07] | What? | 什么 |
[36:07] | Oh, it’s bloody Ken. | 妈的居然是肯 |
[36:11] | Hello, Mr Burton. I hate to ask you this. | 你好 伯顿先生 不好意思 |
[36:17] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:19] | I need help. I’m a diabetic. | 我需要帮助 我患有糖尿病 |
[36:22] | I need sugar. Sarnie or summat. | 我需要糖分 三文治之类的 |
[36:26] | What sort? | 哪种 |
[36:28] | Coronation chicken, if they’ve got it. | 加冕鸡 如果有卖的话 |
[36:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:37] | Ken. | 肯 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry for what I’ve done. | 我想为我之前做的事道歉 |
[38:24] | “Hi, Ren. It’s me. You’re in danger. | “伦 是我 你有危险 |
[38:27] | “My dad wants you gone and he wants me to do it. | “我爸想杀死你而且希望我来执行 |
[38:28] | “So please, please, if you see me or my dad coming, | “一旦你看见我或我爸 拜托你 |
[38:31] | “just… just run.” | “赶紧逃跑” |
[38:43] | Kieren! | 吉伦 |
[39:31] | Hiya, love. Sorry I’m late. | 我回来了 抱歉有点迟 |
[39:34] | Shirl kept nattering on about the village fete. | 雪莉一直在说村里庆典的事情 |
[39:40] | By heavens, that woman can’t half talk. | 真是的 那女人就不懂长话短说 |
[39:45] | Where’s Rick? | 里克在哪 |
[39:49] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[39:53] | Where’s Rick? | 里克在哪 |
[39:55] | Rick? I haven’t seen Rick for five years. | 里克吗 我已经五年没见过他了 |
[40:02] | What do you…what do you mean? | 你这是 你这是什么意思 |
[40:04] | At Manchester Airport, when we waved him off. | 在曼彻斯特机场 我们跟他挥手告别了 |
[40:07] | That’s the last time I saw our son. | 那是我最后一次见到我们儿子 |
[41:41] | Kieren? Wha…? Kier? | 吉伦 怎么 小吉 |
[41:46] | Mum! Dad! | 妈 爸 |
[41:59] | What idiot’s making all that racket? | 哪个蠢蛋搞得那么吵 |
[42:14] | Kieren. I don’t think you should… | 吉伦 我认为你不应该 |
[42:21] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[42:25] | Stand up! | 给我站起来 |
[42:28] | You’re barred from this house. | 你被禁止进入这房子 |
[42:38] | And that’s why. Bloody animal. | 这就是原因 你这野兽 |
[42:43] | You heard me, you’re not allowed in this house. | 你听见我说了 你被禁止入内 |
[42:44] | You banned me eight years ago. | 八年前你给我下了禁令 |
[42:46] | And it wasn’t for wrecking your furniture, | 不是因为我划破了你的家具 |
[42:48] | it’s because I gave your son a mix CD. | 是因为我给了你儿子一张合辑CD |
[42:50] | Aye, and when he comes back, you’ll still be banned from here, | 即便他回来后 你也不许来这里 |
[42:55] | so trot on. | 快滚 |
[42:56] | What do you mean when he comes back? | 他回来后是什么意思 |
[42:58] | – Next time. – Next time? What next time? | -下次 -下次 什么下次 |
[43:00] | Janet, get us another, would you? | 简妮特 能再给我拿一罐吗 |
[43:03] | What next time, Bill? | 什么下次 比尔 |
[43:05] | Have you not fucked off yet? | 你怎么还没滚 |
[43:07] | What next time? | 什么下一次 |
[43:10] | The next resurrection. The dead are going to rise again. | 下一次复生 亡者会再次复生 |
[43:14] | But this time, only the good dead are going to come up. | 但这一次 只有高尚的亡者才会复生 |
[43:18] | The right dead. | 只有好人 |
[43:20] | Not impostors like you and that thing. | 不是像你或那东西那样的骗子 |
[43:25] | Thing? | 东西 |
[43:26] | Oh, he looked like him. He talked like him. | 他和我儿子有同样皮囊 说同样的话 |
[43:29] | But there were tell-tale signs. I see now. | 但是他露了马脚 我现在懂了 |
[43:33] | The medal, now that was a stroke of genius. | 那奖章 真的是神来一笔 |
[43:37] | Sticking up for the likes of you. | 完全满足你的期望 |
[43:39] | Well, that’s when the scales fell. | 我就是在那时看清真相 |
[43:43] | – Oh, Christ, Rick. – It weren’t the proper Rick. | -天啊 里克 -那不是真正的里克 |
[43:46] | Next time, my real son’s going to come back | 下一次复生 我真正的儿子就会回来 |
[43:49] | and everything’ll be put to rights. | 然后我们的生活就会恢复正常 |
[43:51] | – Your real son did come back. – No, he didn’t. | -你真正的儿子已经回来了 -不 他没有 |
[43:52] | He came back. | 他回来了 |
[43:53] | And he showed you his real self and you killed him for it. | 他向你展示真正的自己而你却因此杀了他 |
[43:55] | – I got rid of an imposter. Because he stuck up for me?! | -我处死一个骗子 -就因为他维护我吗 |
[43:59] | Yeah! And he looked like you an’all! Those beady little eyes. | 没错 他和你们一样 珠子般的小眼睛 |
[44:03] | – Because he was like me. – Wrong! | -因为他和我同样是僵尸 -不对 |
[44:04] | He came back! And it was a one-shot deal. | 他已经回来了 不会再有下一次了 |
[44:07] | It was a…was a gift. A gift and you ruined it. | 这是一份恩赐 而你却毁了他 |
[44:12] | You murdered your only son. | 你杀了自己的儿子 |
[44:15] | No, no, no, no! No! No! No! | 不 不是真的 这不是真的 |
[44:20] | – You rotten bastard. You’ve upset my wife. – No! No! | -该死的僵尸 你吓到我妻子了 -不是真的 |
[44:23] | She should be upset. You killed her boy. | 她当然被吓到了 你杀了她儿子 |
[44:26] | I told you, Vicar Oddie said there’s going to be a second Rising, | 我跟你说 奥迪牧师说了还会有第二次复生 |
[44:29] | and then the real Rick can come back again, | 当我审判完剩下的僵尸 |
[44:32] | after I judge the rest of ’em. | 真正的里克会再次回到我们身边 |
[44:34] | You killed Rick. You killed Rick. | 你杀了里克 你杀了里克 |
[44:37] | You killed Rick. You killed Rick. | 你杀了里克 你竟然杀了里克 |
[44:41] | No. No. No. No. | 这不是真的 |
[44:48] | – Our boy! You killed our boy! – Rick. | -我们的孩子 你杀了我们的孩子 -里克 |
[44:51] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[44:56] | Oh, Christ. | 主啊 |
[45:00] | Oh, Jesus, Rick. | 天啊 里克 |
[45:03] | Janet, what have I done? | 简妮特 我做了些什么 |
[45:29] | I didn’t see nothing. | 我什么也没看到 |
[46:05] | Someone help. Someone please help me. | 救命 谁来帮帮我 |
[46:10] | I’ve just had that door varnished. | 我刚给门刷过漆 |
[46:12] | Well, I’m just following orders, Mrs Bennett. | 我也只是依令行事 班尼特太太 |
[47:15] | Mum’ll find him, Dad. He wouldn’t… | 妈妈会找到他的 爸爸 他不会… |
[47:22] | He wouldn’t leave us again. | 他不会再次离开我们的 |
[48:07] | Lisa? | 莉兹 |
[48:17] | Kier, is that you? | 小吉 是你吗 |
[48:18] | Christ, Mum, nearly gave me a heart attack. | 天啊妈妈 我差点被你吓死 |
[48:20] | Why am I giving you a heart attack? | 我怎么吓着你了 |
[48:21] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[48:22] | I wasn’t going to… | 我不是要… |
[48:24] | I didn’t, I didn’t know what to do, so I jus… | 我 我也不知道要做什么 只是… |
[48:27] | I just started running and I just needed to be somewhere, | 我一路狂奔 只想找个地方安静下来 |
[48:31] | I needed to come here where…where me and Rick used to… | 我要来这里 我和里克以前常来的地方 |
[48:44] | I’m so sorry about what happened to him, love. | 我很遗憾他的遭遇 亲爱的 |
[48:47] | – I think I got him killed. – No, you didn’t. | -是我害死了他 -不是你的错 |
[48:49] | He stuck up for me, and Bill… | 他维护了我 然后比尔… |
[48:51] | Yeah, Bill. That’s right, | 没错 比尔的错 |
[48:52] | Bill killed him. Not you. Bill. | 是比尔杀了他 不是你 |
[48:56] | Christ, Mum, it’s becoming just like it was before | 妈妈 这就像是往事重现 |
[48:59] | and I don’t know how to change it. | 我却不知道该如何改变它 |
[49:00] | Well, I’ll tell you how you change it. | 我告诉你怎么改变 |
[49:02] | This time, you live. | 这一次 你要好好活下去 |
[49:03] | You don’t leave. You stay. | 你不准离开 你要留下来 |
[49:10] | You want me to stay? When I’m like this? | 你希望我留下 即便我是僵尸 |
[49:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[49:16] | My God, Kieren, I’d love you with all my heart | 天啊 吉伦 我全心全意爱着你 |
[49:20] | if you came back as a…goldfish! | 就算你重生成一条金鱼也会爱你 |
[49:31] | I know how it feels. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[49:33] | To lose someone. | 失去一个人的感觉 |
[49:37] | I was going out with this…very handsome RAF pilot. | 我曾经和一个帅气的皇家空军飞行员约会 |
[49:43] | I know. It’s true. I never told you. | 我知道这种感觉 我从没告诉过你 |
[49:47] | I was so amazed by this man. | 我被这男人深深吸引着 |
[49:50] | In awe of him, really. | 真的很崇拜他 |
[49:53] | And I had it in my head that we were going to get married, | 我一直以为我们会结婚 |
[49:54] | have kids, the whole shebang. | 生儿育女 白头到老 |
[49:59] | The only trouble was that he had other plans, | 唯一的麻烦是 他另有安排 |
[50:01] | namely dumping me and going out with my best friend Emily | 就是甩了我 跟我闺蜜艾米丽约会 |
[50:04] | who he deemed more socially acceptable. | 他觉得她更拿得出手 |
[50:09] | I was devastated. Inconsolable. | 我非常震惊 伤心欲绝 |
[50:14] | I thought that was it. The end. | 我还以为一切都结束了 |
[50:15] | I was never going to meet anybody who got me so completely again. | 我再也不会遇见这么了解我的人了 |
[50:21] | So I quit college | 所以我退学了 |
[50:24] | and I came home. | 回到家里 |
[50:28] | And one night, I decided I was going to end it all. | 有一天晚上 我决定要结束这一切 |
[50:34] | And so | 所以 |
[50:36] | I sneaked out the house and went to the late night chemist. | 我偷偷溜出去 跑到夜营药店 |
[50:40] | But the fella on the counter point blank refused to serve me. | 但药店那小伙子直截了当地拒绝卖药给我 |
[50:43] | And I just burst into tears right there in the shop. | 我当即就在那家店里哭了出来 |
[50:48] | But he was so kind, this fella, | 但他太好了 这小伙子 |
[50:51] | and even though he wouldn’t serve me, | 即便他不肯卖药给我 |
[50:52] | he took me in the back, and he made me a tea, | 他把我领到店后面 为我沏了壶茶 |
[50:55] | and he listened. | 静静聆听 |
[50:58] | And I talked. | 我就开始说 |
[51:01] | All the way through his shift, | 一直说到他换班 |
[51:03] | I talked and he listened. | 我滔滔不绝地说 他安安静静地听 |
[51:10] | And he made me laugh too. | 有时他也会把我逗笑 |
[51:14] | That’s something that you don’t know about your dad, | 你不知道你爸爸还有这一面 |
[51:17] | he can be very funny when he wants to be. | 只要他愿意 有时候也非常幽默 |
[51:25] | But sometimes I wish he’d talk more. | 但有时我希望他更健谈一点 |
[51:30] | And not about Blu-rays and the weather. | 不要老讲蓝光碟和天气什么的 |
[51:35] | But about the real stuff. | 多讲点现实的事情 |
[51:39] | He’d love to talk to you, Kieren, | 他愿意跟你说话 吉伦 |
[51:43] | talk to you about real stuff. | 跟你说说现实的事情 |
[51:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[51:51] | Having a nervous breakdown at home. | 他在家里快精神崩溃了 |
[51:55] | He was going to come with me, but, erm… | 他想跟我一起过来 但是 |
[51:59] | He can’t come here. | 他不能来这里 |
[52:26] | The prodigal son returns. | 浪子回头啦 |
[52:28] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[52:30] | Not your fault. You were under a lot of stress. | 不是你的错 你当时承受着很大压力 |
[52:32] | No. I don’t want you to let me off that easy. | 不 我不希望你这么轻易就宽恕我 |
[52:37] | I just left you. No phone call. | 我就这样离开你 电话也不打 |
[52:41] | No nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[52:42] | Well, yes. Yes, you did do that. | 是啊 是啊 你确实这样 |
[52:44] | I wasn’t thinking. I didn’t think. | 我完全没有考虑 压根就没有想 |
[52:49] | About mum’s feelings, Jem’s. | 妈妈的感受 小洁的感受 |
[52:55] | About your feelings. | 还有你的感受 |
[52:58] | Suppose you didn’t. | 我想也是 |
[53:00] | So I want you to tell me off. | 所以我希望你责备我 |
[53:04] | Give me a piece of your mind. Give me hell. | 告诉我你的想法 严惩我 |
[53:07] | OK. You’re…you’re grounded. | 行 你 你被关禁闭了 |
[53:12] | – More. – What did you think you were playing at? | -再严厉点 -你以为你在玩什么把戏 |
[53:15] | – You had your mother worried sick. – And? | -你害你妈妈担心得要命 -还有呢 |
[53:17] | – And you had your sister worried sick an’all. – And? | -你妹妹也担心得要命 -还有呢 |
[53:19] | And I were going to call the police. | 我都要报警了 |
[53:21] | – You would have been right to. – Because I was concerned, son. | -你应该报警才对 -因为我很担心 儿子 |
[53:24] | Yeah, I understand that. I understand that now. | 是啊 我理解 我现在理解了 |
[53:25] | – Very concerned. – Why? | -非常担心 -为什么 |
[53:28] | – Cos…you know why. – Tell me. | -因为 你知道理由 -告诉我 |
[53:30] | – You know. – Go on, Dad. | -你知道的 -说吧爸爸 |
[53:31] | Come on, harder. Go on! | 说啊 严厉点 快说啊 |
[53:33] | Cos I was worried sick! | 因为我也担心得要命 |
[53:35] | You just go out, don’t tell anyone where you’re going, | 你就这么走了 没告诉任何人你去哪里 |
[53:38] | no contact for days. | 好多天音信全无 |
[53:40] | Jem thinks she knows where you might be and she tells me, | 小洁觉得她知道你可能在哪 就告诉了我 |
[53:42] | so I put on me jacket, | 于是我穿上外套 |
[53:44] | I grab a torch and go up into the woods | 拿起手电筒 跑到树林里 |
[53:46] | and I get there, I get to the cave. | 我到了那里 找到那个洞穴 |
[53:51] | And there you are. | 你就在那里 |
[53:53] | You’re sitting down, you’re leaning on a rock. | 你坐在地上 靠着一块石头 |
[53:56] | And I think, “Thank God, he’s OK, he’s OK.” | 我心想 “感谢上帝 他没事 他没事” |
[54:03] | But then I get close. | 但等我走近的时候 |
[54:05] | I see the Swiss army knife | 我看到了我送给你 |
[54:06] | I’d got you for your birthday and it’s… | 作为生日礼物的瑞士军刀 而… |
[54:09] | You’re covered in blood. So much blood. | 你满身鲜血 全都是血 |
[54:13] | I take you in my arms and I run with you in my arms. | 我抱着你 带着你跑 |
[54:14] | I run and run and run, but it’s…I can’t because you’re… | 我跑啊跑啊 但我 无法相信你… |
[54:30] | I can’t, son. | 我没有办法 儿子 |