时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Not going on a day trip without me, are you? | 你不是要抛下我一日游吧 |
[00:02] | Not a day trip this time, partner. | 这次不是一日游 小伙伴 |
[00:04] | I can’t sell you a ticket. | 我不能卖你票 |
[00:05] | Eh… Hey, hang on, no… Hello! | 等下 别啊 喂 |
[00:08] | Can I see your passport? This is invalid. | 给我看看你护照 这个失效了 |
[00:11] | How do I get a certificate? | 我怎么拿到证明 |
[00:12] | By completing the PDS Give Back Scheme. | 完成半死症患者回馈计划 |
[00:14] | Tell him he doesn’t have to leave. | 你告诉他 他不需要离开 |
[00:16] | We’re going to change things around here. | 我们会改变这里 |
[00:18] | We’re washing windows together. | 我们不都一块擦窗户的吗 |
[00:19] | Haley’s pressuring me about bills, mate. | 海莉催我赶紧付账单 伙计 |
[00:22] | Mate? | 伙计 |
[00:23] | I’m a small-business owner, why do I have to do this scheme? | 我是个小企业主 我为什么要参与这个计划 |
[00:26] | You’re also a PDS sufferer. | 你也是个半死症患者 |
[00:28] | Why do you think I came back from the dead in the first place? | 你以为我当初为什么会复生啊 |
[00:30] | It’s so me and Jem Walker can be together. | 这样我就能和小洁在一起了 |
[00:35] | In, in, in! | 进去 进去 进去 |
[00:38] | Please, please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[00:41] | What did the Prophet say? | 先知怎么说 |
[00:42] | He said, “Go to the place where the first rose, | 他说 “去第一次复生的发生地 |
[00:45] | and seek them out.” | 找到他们” |
[00:46] | There’s just nothing for me here. | 这里没有什么好留恋的了 |
[00:49] | There’s me. | 还有我 |
[00:51] | My Colt! | 我的柯尔特 |
[00:52] | That’s a piece of history, that, soldier. | 那可是历史纪念 小战士 |
[00:54] | It deserves to be in the right hands. | 不该落在庸人手里 |
[01:09] | Here we present the happy couple, Mr and Mrs Preston! | 现在有请新婚燕尔的普雷斯顿夫妇 |
[01:15] | Any words for the people at home? | 对没来现场的人有什么话说 |
[01:18] | My…wife and I are gratified | 我妻子和我很高兴 |
[01:22] | that so many kind well-wishers could be here | 能有这么多衷心祝福我们的人来到这里 |
[01:24] | to join the celebration of our nuptials. | 和我们一同庆祝我们的婚礼 |
[01:27] | A simply wonderful time is wished by us to you. | 我们希望你们能过得愉快 |
[01:34] | You guys had a good day, then? | 你们今天过得不错是吗 |
[01:35] | The best. | 最好的一天 |
[01:38] | The best day of my life. | 我人生中最好的一天 |
[01:43] | Excuse me. Excuse me! | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[01:45] | Have you not finished yet? | 你有完没完 |
[01:48] | What does the future hold for you two? | 你们有什么未来计划 |
[01:51] | Magaluf! | 马格洛夫 |
[01:54] | Six days, half-board, flights included. | 六天 半食宿 包机票 |
[02:00] | Bloody thing. | 真烦人 |
[02:05] | You guys had a good day, then? | 你们今天过得不错是吗 |
[02:07] | The best. | 最好的一天 |
[02:10] | The best day of my life. | 我人生中最好的一天 |
[02:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:15] | Have you not finished yet?! | 你有完没完 |
[02:16] | I heard your watch. Have you had your shot? | 你表响了 打针了吗 |
[02:21] | Magaluf! | 马格洛夫 |
[02:22] | Freddie, no. You shouldn’t be watching this. | 弗雷迪 你不该看这个 |
[02:28] | After the honeymoon? | 蜜月之后呢 |
[02:31] | No plans. | 没计划 |
[02:33] | Who needs plans when I’ve got this one? | 有了她我还需要什么计划 |
[02:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:37] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[02:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:39] | Say it again. I…couldn’t hear. | 再说一遍 我听不清 |
[02:41] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[02:44] | We have got some plans, though. | 我们还是有些计划的吧 |
[02:46] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[02:47] | – Yeah, first off, some kids… – Haley, you down there? | -先要生几个孩子 -海莉 你在下面吗 |
[02:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:55] | You coming back to bed? | 回床上睡觉吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 就回 |
[03:32] | Jem? | 小洁 |
[03:38] | What are we doing here? | 来我家干什么 |
[03:39] | This isn’t where we’re supposed to be. | 我们该来的不是这 |
[03:40] | – We’ve got to tell someone. – No, we don’t. | -我们得告诉别人 -不 不用 |
[03:42] | I’m not going in there. | 我才不回家 |
[03:45] | I want to go and tell what I did. | 我要去告诉别人我的所作所为 |
[03:46] | We’re not saying anything to anyone. | 我们谁都不说 |
[03:48] | I killed Henry. | 我杀了亨利 |
[03:51] | Right, look at me. | 来 看着我 |
[03:52] | You go in, be normal, | 你进去 表现正常点 |
[03:54] | say nothing. | 什么都别说 |
[03:56] | Try and get some sleep if you can. | 能睡就睡一会儿 |
[04:01] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[04:44] | Jem. | 小洁 |
[04:45] | – Jem, are you all right? – What? | -小洁 你没事吧 -什么 |
[04:47] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[04:50] | Didn’t want to face them, eh? | 不想面对爸妈是吗 |
[04:53] | Someone had a good night. | 某人今晚玩得不错嘛 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:58] | The party I went to was pretty interesting, too. | 我去的那个派对也挺有意思 |
[05:03] | Oh, your name came up earlier. | 有人跟我讲到你 |
[05:06] | Henry Lonsdale. | 亨利·兰思德 |
[05:08] | I think he might have a little thing for you. | 我觉得他对你有意思 |
[05:15] | They didn’t wait up. | 爸妈没等我们 |
[05:17] | Feels a bit weird, doesn’t it? | 感觉怪怪的 是吧 |
[05:19] | Night. | 晚安 |
[06:18] | Morning, Ms Martin. Cup of tea? | 早上好 马丁女士 喝茶吗 |
[06:27] | Cup of tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[06:28] | Just in the middle of something. | 现在有点忙 |
[06:31] | Leaving it outside your door, then. | 那我就放你门外了啊 |
[06:48] | Now, just you wait. | 现在你只需等待 |
[06:51] | Everything’s going to be perfect. | 一切都会水到渠成 |
[06:54] | I promised I’d make it right. | 我发誓我会做好的 |
[07:22] | It’s ready. | 早餐好啦 |
[07:28] | Oh, Christ, would you look at me? | 天呐 看看我 |
[07:31] | I am. | 我在看你 |
[07:32] | It’s a good look. | 很漂亮 |
[07:34] | Top-end professional. | 高端专业人士 |
[07:37] | Oh, God, you hate your briefcase. | 老天 你讨厌你的手提箱 |
[07:40] | You do, it’s fine, it’s completely the wrong thing. | 你是对的 不用给我面子 太不搭了 |
[07:42] | I’ve kept the receipt, I’ll take it back. | 我留着发票呢 会退回去的 |
[07:44] | I love it, OK? | 我很喜欢 好吗 |
[07:46] | It’s just that if someone had told me | 只是我讨厌被人通知 |
[07:47] | I’d be spending my 28th birthday on a data management course… | 在二十八岁生日当天要去上数据管理课 |
[07:50] | Yeah, cos they spotted your potential, is why. | 是啊 因为他们发现了你的潜质 |
[07:52] | Yeah, or they noticed the last glimmer of hope | 或者是他们注意到我眼中 |
[07:54] | disappear from my eyes. | 最后一线希望消失了 |
[07:55] | They’re probably grooming you for a big promotion. | 他们可能要高升你呢 |
[07:58] | I would. | 换我就会 |
[07:59] | I’d make you regional manager. | 我会让你做地区经理 |
[08:02] | And what does a regional manager do? | 那地区经理都做些什么 |
[08:04] | Bosses people about. | 使唤别人 |
[08:05] | You wouldn’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[08:07] | Have you seen my shoes, Haley? | 你看到我的鞋了吗 海莉 |
[08:09] | They’re in the shoe cupboard. With the shoes. | 跟其他鞋一起在鞋柜里 |
[08:11] | Brain like a sieve. | 脑子跟筛子似的 |
[08:12] | Can’t leave anything down in this place. | 在这家里可不能乱放东西啊 |
[08:14] | It’s called a system, Freddie, you should give it a go some time. | 这叫系统整理 弗雷迪 你也该试试 |
[08:17] | I tell you what, put it on my to-do list, Amir. | 给我记在待办事项里吧 埃米 |
[08:19] | So, have they got you on the fence today, Freddie? | 他们今天是安排你去搭围栏吗 弗雷迪 |
[08:22] | Probably. At least it’s outdoors. | 可能吧 至少是室外的活儿 |
[08:25] | I don’t fancy being cooped up with that rotter crowd. | 我不喜欢跟那么多僵尸挤在一块儿 |
[08:27] | Of course, you’d have nothing in common with them. | 当然了 你跟他们完全不同 |
[08:33] | Posh breakfast? | 好丰盛的早餐啊 |
[08:35] | What’s that in aid of? | 因为什么啊 |
[08:37] | I’ll be home by six and I’ll get the steaks on. | 我会六点到家 把牛排煎上 |
[08:41] | Shit! | 靠 |
[08:42] | Are you sure you’re OK with a night in? | 在家过生日真的没事吗 |
[08:44] | Yeah, of course I am. | 没事的 |
[08:45] | Don’t listen to her, Amir. | 别听她的 埃米 |
[08:46] | When we were married, we always went out on her birthday. | 我们分开前 她生日我们总会出去庆祝 |
[08:50] | That time we nearly burnt down the Legion, | 那次我们把自制鸡尾酒点了 |
[08:51] | setting those made-up cocktails on fire. | 差点把军团酒吧烧成平地 |
[08:53] | And Whitby. Now, That was a birthday. | 还有去惠特比旅行 这才叫过生日嘛 |
[08:56] | Only we never got as far as Whitby, did we? | 只不过我们没能去到惠特比 对吧 |
[08:58] | We got kicked off the coach for lewd behaviour. | 我们因为行为不检点被赶下了火车 |
[09:01] | Right, then… | 那么… |
[09:01] | And Gary’s mum’s place that year. The pool party with no pool. | 还有那年在加里妈妈家 没有泳池的泳池派对 |
[09:05] | What a night! And you in that bikini. | 多美好的夜晚 你穿着那身比基尼 |
[09:07] | Well, you out of that bikini. | 又脱了那身比基尼 |
[09:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:12] | We’re only reminiscing. You’ve done all right out of it. | 我们只是在回忆往事 跟你无关 |
[09:16] | You can’t begrudge a bloke a few fond memories. | 你总不能连回忆都不许我吧 |
[09:18] | No…I’m not having it. | 不 我受不了了 |
[09:20] | Amir… | 埃米 |
[09:21] | – What am I doing? – It’s enough now. I’m serious. | -我做什么了 -够了 我认真的 |
[09:24] | You said you’d say something. | 你说你会跟他说的 |
[09:26] | Say something. | 说啊 |
[09:28] | Fine, I will. | 行吧 那我说 |
[09:28] | Time’s up, Freddie. Yeah, sorry, mate. | 时间到 弗雷迪 抱歉 伙计 |
[09:31] | Two months we said when you came back from the treatment centre. | 你从治疗中心回来时 我们说好你住两个月的 |
[09:33] | August 9th that was. | 那天是八月九号 |
[09:35] | December 6th today. Haley’s birthday, by the way. | 今天是十二月六号 也是海莉的生日 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I-I know that. | 这我知道 |
[09:39] | How about we just give him until he’s sold the car? | 我们再给他一点时间 等他把车卖了吧 |
[09:42] | I’ll give you a present later on. | 我之后再补你礼物 |
[09:44] | Every time I talk to you about it, it’s the same thing. | 我每次跟你说这件事 你都这么说 |
[09:47] | You feel guilty, he’s not ready, | 你觉得内疚 他还没准备好 |
[09:49] | he’s got to sell that bloody car to get a deposit together. | 他得把车卖了才能有一点存款 |
[09:51] | He’s not even put the car on the market, have you? | 他根本就没把车拿去挂牌出售 对吧 |
[09:55] | Right… | 是的 |
[09:57] | Haley? Haley…do you want him gone or not? | 海莉 你到底想不想让他走 |
[10:08] | Amir! | 埃米 |
[11:00] | Working today? | 今天要上班吗 |
[11:02] | If that’s what you want to call it. | 如果你要这么叫的话 |
[11:04] | Well, I, er… | 我… |
[11:06] | I know you’ve had your misgivings, | 你知道你有些疑虑 |
[11:08] | but I’ve been doing some research | 我做了些调查 |
[11:09] | I think may allay them somewhat. | 也许多少能帮你释惑 |
[11:11] | You can always trust the lunatic fringe | 调查新鲜事 |
[11:13] | to run down the new thing, can’t you? | 总要靠狂热分子 是吧 |
[11:16] | No, it’s oppression, it’ll never work. | 这是压迫 没用的 |
[11:19] | What about her? Does she look oppressed to you? | 这个人呢 你觉得她看着像受压迫的吗 |
[11:22] | It says here she’s got management potential. | 这里写着她有管理潜质 |
[11:24] | I don’t know, Dad. | 我不知道 爸 |
[11:25] | I mean, the scheme’s only been running for a couple of days. | 这项计划才施行了几天 |
[11:28] | Early days. | 为时尚早嘛 |
[11:29] | My point in a nutshell. | 我就是这意思 |
[11:34] | Here. “Give Back Scheme a winner.” | 看 “回馈计划赢家” |
[11:38] | “Pearl Pinder’s pearls of wisdom.” | “珀尔·品特的人生箴言” |
[11:46] | We know you want to get away, son. Well, you will. | 我们知道你想离开 孩子 你会的 |
[11:49] | Just, in the meantime, it’s good to stay busy. | 但同时 让自己忙一点也好 |
[11:52] | Keep your mind from going in on itself. | 避免你胡思乱想 |
[11:55] | Morning, love. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[11:57] | Cornflakes? | 要玉米片吗 |
[11:59] | You’re all right, Dad, ta. | 不用了 爸 |
[12:00] | No? I’m buying. | 不要吗 我请客哦 |
[12:01] | Breakfast – most important meal of the day. | 早餐是一天之中最重要的一餐 |
[12:03] | – Have something. – You have to have something. Set you up. | -吃点早餐 -你得吃早餐 这样才有力气 |
[12:05] | Yeah, it’s true. I ate breakfast five years ago, still full. | 是啊 我五年前吃的早餐 还饱着呢 |
[12:10] | Not hungry, thanks. | 我不饿 谢了 |
[12:13] | Have a good day, Jem. | 今天过得愉快 小洁 |
[12:17] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[12:23] | Wonders never cease. | 每天都有惊喜啊 |
[12:26] | Morning, Walkers! | 早上好 沃克一家 |
[12:28] | Jem’s warming up to me. | 小洁开始喜欢我了呢 |
[12:31] | Nice welcoming brush past on her way out. | 推开我出门的时候特热情 |
[12:33] | Only so long she could resist, I suppose. | 她可能只能承受这么点时间吧 |
[12:35] | After all, girl’s only human. | 说到底 她也就是个活人 |
[12:37] | Why are you still in your sleep attire? | 你怎么还穿着睡衣 |
[12:40] | Give Back Scheme’s not | 自己不上心 |
[12:41] | going to subjugate us on its own, you know. | 光等着回馈计划制服我们吗 |
[12:43] | I’ll help him with his clothes. | 我帮他换衣服 |
[12:50] | Terrible business. | 事情很麻烦吧 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[12:53] | Blue Oblivious attack. | 蓝色赦”面”袭击 |
[12:56] | Oblivion. | 是赦免 |
[12:59] | My friend Barbara, her daughter Chloe is at school. | 我朋友芭芭拉的女儿克洛伊在上学 |
[13:01] | According to Chloe, all the PDS youngsters are at it. | 据克洛伊所说 学龄半死症患者都疯迷这个 |
[13:05] | It’s the in thing. | 简直是潮流 |
[13:06] | Logging on to that website, too. | 还有登录那个网站 |
[13:08] | “Get ready for the second Rising. | “为第二波复生做好准备 |
[13:10] | “Go off your drugs and slaughter your family.” | “别用药了 屠杀家人吧” |
[13:12] | I mean, what sort of message | 这些信息对于 |
[13:13] | is that giving out to impressionable minds? | 思想不成熟的小孩太有害了 |
[13:15] | You raise some excellent points. | 你说得很对 |
[13:17] | Just so you know, I’ve had Clive unplug Connie’s dial-up. | 跟你说一声 我让克莱夫把康妮的网线拔了 |
[13:20] | Better be on the safe side. | 小心点不为过 |
[13:22] | Last thing we need is a second Rising. | 我们可不想再来一波复生 |
[13:24] | As if there weren’t enough bother with the first. | 第一波带来的麻烦还不够多嘛 |
[13:27] | What did you see that night, Sandra? | 你那晚看到了什么 桑德拉 |
[13:31] | It’s not something I like to talk about. | 我不想谈这个 |
[13:34] | Brings back distressing memories. I’m sure you appreciate. | 回想起痛苦的往事 你明白的 |
[13:37] | Still, I think it’s valuable | 不过我依然觉得 |
[13:38] | to hear people’s memories of the Rising. | 听到关于复生的回忆很重要 |
[13:42] | I was asleep. | 我当时睡着了 |
[13:43] | So was Clive, would you believe? | 克莱夫也是 难以置信吧 |
[13:44] | Slept through the whole thing. | 从头到尾都在睡觉 |
[13:50] | That’s the doorbell. | 门铃响了 |
[13:56] | – Yes? – Maxine Martin here? | -你好 -玛克辛·马丁在吗 |
[14:01] | It’s for you. | 来找你的 |
[14:17] | – Are you the MP? – Yeah. | -你是国会议员吗 -是 |
[14:20] | I’ve come to hand myself in. | 我是来自首的 |
[14:24] | Saw you and Mymon were nattering away last night. | 看到你昨晚在和我蒙说话 |
[14:27] | – Mymon? – My Simon. | -我蒙 -我的西蒙 |
[14:29] | In very close conference. | 而且非常亲密 |
[14:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:32] | Proper old chinwag. | 得体的家常聊天 |
[14:35] | Don’t suppose at any point the name of a certain me came up? | 我的名字不会在某个时候出现了吧 |
[14:40] | Oh, stop dragging it out and tell me what he said about me! | 别磨蹭了 告诉我他说了我什么 |
[14:43] | Oh, you know… | 你知道 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:45] | My eyes. | 我的眼睛 |
[14:46] | Was it mainly my hypnotic eyes? | 是主要说我迷人心魄的眼睛吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah, all good stuff. | 都是你的好处 |
[14:50] | Not body parts? | 不是我的身体吧 |
[14:52] | My breasts? And my derriere?! | 我的双乳 我的臀部 |
[14:57] | Filthy animal. | 下流的禽兽 |
[15:04] | We are the first and the last. | 我们是开始也是结束 |
[15:06] | We are those that liveth and were dead | 我们曾经死去 如今已然复生 |
[15:09] | and behold, we are alive for ever more… | 看 我们将永生 |
[15:14] | And have the keys of hell and death in our hands. | 手握掌控生死的钥匙 |
[15:26] | Didn’t see you at the party last night. | 昨晚派对没看到你 |
[15:28] | That’s cos I wasn’t there. | 因为我没去 |
[15:29] | You should’ve come. It was amazing. | 你该来的 派对棒极了 |
[15:32] | Better things to do, love. | 我有更重要的事做 亲爱的 |
[15:33] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[15:36] | – Like changing my life. – Cool. | -改变我的生活 -酷 |
[15:38] | No, that’s what we’re doing. | 不过 那是我们在做的 |
[15:40] | I didn’t mean by hanging out at rotter raves, | 不是去参加僵尸狂欢派对 |
[15:41] | I meant fixing the one I’ve got. | 而是改变我自己 |
[15:43] | What’s wrong with it? | 你怎么了 |
[15:45] | Took a turn for the worse. | 糟得不能再糟了 |
[15:47] | When? | 什么时候 |
[15:49] | Probably around the time I got killed | 也许是我开着妻子的车 |
[15:51] | driving my mate’s car into a passing tree. | 撞死在一棵行道树上的时候 |
[15:55] | Why are you smiling like that? | 你笑什么 |
[15:57] | Because… | 因为 |
[15:58] | You don’t see it yet. | 你还不明白 |
[16:00] | When we died, we were given a gift. | 我们死的时候 我们得到了恩赐 |
[16:03] | Were we, yeah? | 这样么 |
[16:04] | So those two weeks rotting under the ground, | 所以在地下腐烂的两个星期 |
[16:06] | I should be sending thank-you cards. | 我应该为此发感谢卡呢 |
[16:09] | And the roaming the Earth in a rabid state for years | 在狂暴状态下流浪了几年 |
[16:11] | and being captured and sent to a treatment centre | 被抓住后送到治疗中心 |
[16:14] | only to come home to find my wife shacked up with an estate agent | 回家却发现我妻子和房地产代理搞上了 |
[16:18] | and lying with him in our bed | 和他躺在我们的床上 |
[16:19] | while I’m next door | 我却在隔壁客房 |
[16:20] | in the guest room with his vinyl collection… | 和他的黑胶唱片集作伴 |
[16:22] | Is that all part of the same gift, is it? | 我们说的是同一种恩赐吗 |
[16:26] | Very nice. | 好极了 |
[16:28] | And when I start a little business, | 我刚开始干点事业 |
[16:31] | trying to build something for myself, | 为自己的前途着想 |
[16:32] | only to have that taken away from me and all, | 结果全被夺走 |
[16:34] | so I have to come here and work for nothing with a bunch of… | 我被迫来这白干活 还是和一群 |
[16:38] | ..No offence…weird dead people. | 无意冒犯 奇怪的死人 |
[16:41] | Thank you. Thanks a lot | 谢谢你 谢谢你全家 |
[16:43] | You shouldn’t have. | 麻烦你操心了 |
[16:44] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[16:59] | I missed you this morning. | 今早没看到你 |
[17:00] | Oh, I had to help Dozy here crossing the road. | 我得领这个笨蛋过马路 |
[17:03] | Well, you let us know where you’re going next time, OK? | 下次出去告诉我一声 好吗 |
[17:04] | – Oh, were you worried sick? – I was, yeah. | -你是不是担心死了 -是的 |
[17:07] | He goes to pieces when I’m not around. | 我不在身边他就不知所措了 |
[17:10] | – Hey…OK. – This is a long hug. | -好了 -这可是个够长的拥抱 |
[17:14] | Is it a special hug just for special people? | 只为特别人士准备的特别拥抱吗 |
[17:17] | Of course it is. | 当然是了 |
[17:18] | Sorry, Kieren, it’s just for special people. | 对不起了吉伦 只为特别人士 |
[17:23] | OK, everyone, let’s get this started. | 所有人听好了 我们开始 |
[17:25] | If you wouldn’t mind taking a seat, thank you very much. | 麻烦找位子坐下 非常感谢 |
[17:33] | If you’d just like to take a seat. | 坐下好吗 |
[17:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | If you’d just like to…take a seat. Thank you. | 请坐下 好吗 谢谢 |
[17:40] | You all right? | 都坐下了 |
[17:54] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[18:03] | Brian Cunningham, Connie Furness, | 布莱恩·康宁汉 康妮·福尼斯 |
[18:06] | Zoe Kelly, Furness B&B. | 佐伊·凯利 福尼斯旅店 |
[18:09] | Walker and Monroe, GP surgery. | 沃克和蒙洛 全科医生诊所 |
[18:12] | Rest of yous, back on t’fence. | 剩下的人 回去修栅栏 |
[18:14] | – Furness B&B? – Yeah. | -福尼斯旅店 -是的 |
[18:18] | That daughter-in-law of mine’s | 我那个儿媳妇 |
[18:20] | got herself free chambermaids, has she? | 找到了免费的女仆 是不 |
[18:22] | Thinks she can make me take the hair out of plugholes? | 想让我清理下水道里的头发 |
[18:25] | I lived and died in that house. | 我生在那房子 死在那房子 |
[18:27] | You’ll know your way around, then, won’t you? | 那你知道该去干什么 对吧 |
[18:32] | Amy Dyer, | 艾米·戴尔 |
[18:33] | you’re to stay here. | 你留在这 |
[18:55] | – Name? – Jerry Lee. | -名字 -杰瑞·李 |
[18:57] | – Name? – Rory McCallum. | -名字 -罗伊·麦克鲁 |
[19:00] | – Name? – David Newport. | -名字 -大卫·纽波特 |
[19:02] | Dean, mate, you’ve got to get me out of here. | 迪恩 伙计 你得让我开个小差 |
[19:04] | Remember some windows | 你想起来 |
[19:05] | need washing behind someone’s back, have you? | 要背着人去擦玻璃 是吗 |
[19:06] | Oh, Dean… I said I was sorry, just… | 迪恩 我说了我很抱歉 不过 |
[19:10] | I need some time away. | 我得溜个号 |
[19:11] | I’m here to supervise work, not give time off. | 我是来监管工作的 不是批假条的 |
[19:17] | That’s all of it. Everything I earned. | 都在这了 我挣的每一分钱 |
[19:19] | I’ll make you sole shareholder. | 你是唯一的股东了 |
[19:20] | What good’s a window-cleaning business | 给人擦玻璃 |
[19:22] | when you lot are cleaning folks’ windows for nothing? | 不挣钱还擦什么劲 |
[19:24] | I’d bring it up at the AGM, if I was you. | 我要是你就在年度股东大会提意见 |
[19:28] | Give us a half-hour. Please, it’s important. | 给我半小时 求你了 有要紧事 |
[19:36] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[19:42] | Gary had nothing to do with it. | 加里和这事无关 |
[19:44] | It was me. | 我干的 |
[19:45] | I made him take me with him and I went off on my own. | 我要他带着我 可我自己跑开了 |
[19:49] | And you shot Henry Lonsdale? | 之后你枪杀了亨利·兰思德 |
[19:53] | He was in my class. | 他是我们班上的 |
[19:55] | I read a poem out at his funeral. | 他葬礼上我还念了首诗 |
[19:58] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | Where was his funeral? | 他的葬礼在哪办的 |
[20:01] | Roarton. | 诺顿 |
[20:13] | Come on. | 走 |
[20:49] | What are you doing with Amy? | 你和艾米到底是什么情况 |
[20:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:52] | I’m not doing anything with Amy. | 我和艾米没有情况 |
[20:53] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[20:55] | she thinks the two of you are involved. | 她觉得你们俩已经算是在一起了 |
[20:58] | And you’re not doing anything to put her right. | 你没有试图纠正她 |
[21:00] | You keep leading her on. | 你一直在误导她 |
[21:02] | I know you’re the big Amy expert | 我知道你对艾米非常了解 |
[21:03] | and everything, Kieren, but… | 吉伦 但是 |
[21:05] | once Amy gets an idea in her head, | 一旦艾米认定了什么念头 |
[21:06] | there’s nothing anyone can do to get it out of it. OK? | 其他人是没有办法让她打消这个想法的 |
[21:12] | I care about her, too, you know. | 我也很关心她 |
[21:13] | A lot. | 非常关心 |
[21:14] | Kieren… | 吉伦 |
[21:18] | Amy is someone who needs to see that she’s loved. | 艾米是那种需要爱意关怀的人 |
[21:21] | So I show her love. | 所以我对她表现出爱意 |
[21:23] | Because I do love her. | 因为我确实爱她 |
[21:25] | Just not like that. | 不过不是恋人的爱而已 |
[21:29] | So that’s what’s going on there. | 就是这样 |
[21:31] | I don’t lead people on. | 我没有误导别人 |
[21:50] | Kieren! | 吉伦 |
[21:52] | Never made it to the Paris train. | 没赶上去巴黎的火车嘛 |
[21:53] | Hello, Dr Russo. | 你好 罗素医生 |
[21:55] | Afraid not, no. | 确实没赶上 |
[21:57] | Desole, desole. | 太遗憾了 |
[21:59] | Still, good that you’re here, though. | 不过 很高兴你留下来了 |
[22:00] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[22:01] | Our guests, yes. | 是啊 我们的客人 |
[22:03] | Not an ideal arrangement, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这种处置不是非常合理 |
[22:05] | Pacing’s a stress response. | 踱步是一种对压力的反应 |
[22:06] | The one with the wound has considerable muscle deterioration. | 那个受伤的 肌肉有显著的退化 |
[22:10] | There’s the smell, obviously. | 当然了 味道很大 |
[22:13] | Denise has been on to Halperin&Weston | 蒂尼丝这几天一直在联系哈普伦和韦斯顿 |
[22:14] | for days trying to get them picked up. | 希望能把他们给送走 |
[22:16] | Still not called back this morning, Denise, I presume? | 直到今早还没有回电 是吧蒂尼丝 |
[22:21] | Service isn’t what it used to be. | 服务大不如从前了 |
[22:24] | I hear they’re outsourcing. | 我听说都被外包出去了 |
[22:29] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[22:30] | Your instruments. | 你们的工具 |
[22:33] | Now, what we want is a deep cleanse. | 好了 我们需要的是深度清洁 |
[22:37] | All the nooks and crannies. Really get in there. | 每一个角落和缝隙 都要清洁干净 |
[22:39] | In the cage? | 要进笼子里吗 |
[22:40] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[22:42] | They’re sedated prior to the Neurotriptyline taking effect. | 在神经替林起作用前他们都被打了镇静剂 |
[22:45] | There shouldn’t be any problem, I wouldn’t think. | 我想不会有任何问题的 |
[22:48] | Denise will show you how to handle them, | 蒂尼丝会教你们如何搞定他们 |
[22:49] | – Won’t you, Denise? – Will do. | -是吧蒂尼丝 -好的 |
[22:53] | Good lad. | 好小伙 |
[22:55] | There’s an empty cupboard down the hall. | 走廊那头有个空储物间 |
[22:56] | You can put them in there. | 可以把它们领进去 |
[23:07] | Stop here. | 停车 |
[23:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:13] | Why are we stopping? | 为什么要停下 |
[23:28] | I thought we were going to the police. | 我以为我们要去警察局 |
[23:30] | Show me where it happened. | 带我去看出事的地方 |
[23:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:35] | Because I need to see. | 因为我要看 |
[23:53] | So, what you want to be looking at | 所以 你们应该 |
[23:55] | is either of these two as your packages. | 在这两组软件中选择一组 |
[23:59] | They’re the market leaders. | 它们是市场领导者 |
[24:00] | Now, people say to me, | 有人问我 |
[24:02] | “Why are these two data management | “为什么这两组数据管理软件 |
[24:04] | packages your market leaders?” | “就是市场领导者” |
[24:07] | And I tell them… | 我告诉他们 |
[24:10] | …”For eight very good reasons.” | “有八点充足的理由” |
[24:16] | One… | “第一 |
[24:20] | Who is that?! | 谁啊 |
[24:32] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[24:34] | I’m taking you for a birthday spin. | 带你去兜生日风 |
[24:35] | You are not. | 怎么可能 |
[24:36] | I am, too. I’ve put my foot down, Haley. | 当然可能 我已经踩油门了 海莉 |
[24:38] | You’re not spending your birthday on a training course. | 你不该把生日浪费在培训班上 |
[24:40] | Come on, last voyage for this one. | 来吧 这车的最后一次旅程 |
[24:42] | She’s going in the paper tomorrow. | 明天就要签卖车合同了 |
[24:44] | Haley. Come for a spin like we used to. | 海莉 像我们以前那样去兜风吧 |
[24:47] | If you think I’m getting in there with you, | 你觉得以你的死法 |
[24:48] | after how you died… | 我还会上你的车吗 |
[24:50] | Taught me a very valuable lesson, that. | 那给我上了非常有价值的一课 |
[24:52] | You couldn’t ask for a safer man behind the wheel. | 你再也找不到开车比我还安全的人了 |
[24:55] | You’re not even supposed to be driving, are you? | 你根本都不该开车 是吧 |
[24:58] | Can’t hear you. | 听不见你 |
[24:59] | Do you even have a licence? | 你有驾照吗 |
[25:00] | It’s the roar of the engine. | 引擎声太吵了 |
[25:02] | It’s drowning out what you’re saying! | 把你说话声都压过去了 |
[25:03] | I can’t just leave, Freddie. | 我不能就这样离开 弗雷迪 |
[25:05] | I’m not catching much, | 我听得不太清楚 |
[25:06] | but it sounds like a lot | 但好像是什么 |
[25:07] | of boring excuses not to have a good time. | 拒绝出去玩的一堆无聊的借口 |
[25:10] | Like I say, I can’t be sure with all the noise. | 像我说的 这么大的噪音我也不确定 |
[25:14] | There is no way I’m getting in that. | 我是不可能上你的车的 |
[25:28] | There’s rules about what’s supposed to happen. | 你应该按照规章制度来 |
[25:31] | I did it. I’m saying I did it. I… | 是我干的 我说了是我干的 我 |
[25:35] | I’m trying to do the right thing. | 我是想做正确的事情 |
[25:38] | I just want to get it over with. | 我只想赶快把这事解决了 |
[25:45] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:49] | Henry Lonsdale was a killer. | 亨利·兰思德是个杀人犯 |
[25:52] | No, he wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 不可能 他连苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[25:53] | He killed we don’t know how many when he rose from the grave. | 他从坟墓里复生后说不定杀了多少人 |
[25:57] | And then he was given a free pass by the powers that be, | 但是政府给他免罪金牌 |
[26:00] | told to put it behind him, | 把这些都一笔勾销了 |
[26:02] | to forget about it. | 让他全忘了 |
[26:04] | Henry didn’t grieve over his kills. | 亨利不会为他杀人而伤心 |
[26:06] | Why should you? | 你又为什么要难过呢 |
[26:09] | You risked your life to protect your family, your friends, | 你冒着生命危险保护你的家庭 你的朋友 |
[26:13] | your community. | 你的社区 |
[26:16] | Where’s your free pass? | 你的免罪金牌在哪呢 |
[26:21] | Now… | 好了 |
[26:22] | where did it happen? | 在哪发生的 |
[26:28] | Here. I… | 这里 我 |
[26:29] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[26:34] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪呢 |
[26:38] | Where is he, Jem? | 他在哪 小洁 |
[26:42] | Things OK with you and Amir, then, are they? | 你和埃米之间没事吧 |
[26:44] | Yeah, no, um, | 是啊 不 |
[26:46] | he called me at work, so that’s all sorted now. | 他上班时给我打了电话 都说清楚了 |
[26:49] | Don’t like to see you two fight. | 我可不想看到你俩吵架 |
[26:54] | Ringing any bells for you, this place? | 这个地方让你想起点什么没有 |
[26:56] | Yes. | 当然 |
[26:57] | I thought you might have been too off your face to remember. | 我还以为你那天太醉记不住呢 |
[26:59] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[27:02] | The sun would have come up just about there. | 太阳会在那里升起来 |
[27:04] | Nearly did it the night before. | 头天晚上差点没日出 |
[27:05] | But then I thought, “What am I doing? It’s got to be sunrise.” | 但我又想 “想什么呢 肯定会日出的” |
[27:09] | Well, you do have a sense of occasion. | 你这方面预感的确很准 |
[27:11] | Got on one knee. | 我单膝跪下 |
[27:12] | Looked more like all fours from where I was standing. | 在我看来就是四肢着地 |
[27:15] | Bit worse for wear, myself. | 我那时也醉了 |
[27:18] | You said yes. | 你说了愿意 |
[27:20] | Put my ring on your finger. | 给你戴上我的戒指 |
[27:22] | That ring! | 那枚戒指 |
[27:23] | A ring-pull off an old beer can. | 啤酒罐拉环做的戒指 |
[27:24] | I know what it was, you cheap sod! | 我知道那是什么 你个土鳖 |
[27:26] | Did the job, though. | 但还是成了 |
[27:28] | Made me the happiest man on Earth. | 我成了世界上最幸福的男人 |
[27:31] | God, I was happy. | 天 我那时好幸福 |
[27:34] | That’s what it’s supposed to be like. | 我们本该幸福到老 |
[27:38] | It could be again, Hales. | 我们还能重来 小海 |
[27:44] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[27:46] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[27:48] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[28:08] | I should explain… | 我得解释一下… |
[28:10] | that I’ve no influence over who goes where. | 谁去哪里工作不是我能决定的 |
[28:13] | It’s an entirely randomised process. | 这是完全随机的 |
[28:15] | You and the straggly-haired one | 你和那个披头散发男 |
[28:16] | get up early to write names on a piece of paper. | 早早起床写名字做纸签 |
[28:18] | What I thought was that you could manage the phones | 我觉得你可以在我不在的时候 |
[28:21] | and possibly take messages whilst I’m out. | 接电话登记留言 |
[28:24] | And then you pick them out of a hat. | 然后你从帽子里一个个抽出来 |
[28:25] | Because when we met, I noticed… | 因为一遇到你 我就发现… |
[28:27] | Our meeting, yeah. | 我们相遇那会 可不是嘛 |
[28:28] | …that you’re an intelligent and educated person. | 你是个聪明有教养的人 |
[28:32] | And I thought you might | 我觉得你应该 |
[28:33] | like to be somewhere you can exploit those skills. | 喜欢在能施展才干的地方工作 |
[28:37] | So not entirely randomised? | 所以不是完全随机的 |
[28:40] | It’s like secretarial. | 跟秘书差不多 |
[28:41] | You want me to be your secretary? | 你想我做你的秘书吗 |
[28:43] | Personal assistant? | 私人助理 |
[28:45] | You might like it. | 你应该喜欢吧 |
[28:47] | No. | 不 |
[28:47] | I don’t like being here with you. I’d rather be with my friends. | 我不想跟你待在这里 我想和朋友们一起 |
[29:03] | Right. This way. | 好吧 这边来 |
[29:06] | – You really going to do this? – Come on. | -你真准备这样做吗 -来 |
[29:09] | Use the guiding stick. | 用控制棍 |
[29:11] | The what? | 什么 |
[29:13] | We’ll be here all day at this rate. | 照这个速度 我们得耗一整天 |
[29:15] | You take this. | 拿着这个 |
[29:19] | And you pop it on there. | 然后扣在这里 |
[29:22] | And then you guide them. Come on. Come on. | 然后拉他们 过来 过来 |
[29:27] | Take it, then. It’s not my job. | 来拿着啊 这又不是我的工作 |
[29:34] | You’re just confusing him. | 你这样可不行 |
[29:37] | You need to give it a good old yank. | 你得用力拉扯 |
[29:39] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[29:43] | Get away from him. | 放开他 |
[29:45] | Right, we’ll take it from here. Thanks, Denise. | 行 我们接手了 谢谢你 蒂尼丝 |
[29:48] | They’ll be OK. | 他们没事的 |
[29:49] | I’ll tell Dr. Russo she’s mistreating them. | 我会告诉罗素医生她虐待他 |
[29:52] | You think Russo’s any better just cos he gives you a smile? | 你以为罗素医生面善 就会好心吗 |
[29:55] | Russo ain’t going to do anything. He’s part of the machine. | 罗素也做不了什么 他也是棋子 |
[29:58] | Same as she is. Same as we are… | 她也是 我们都是 |
[30:00] | If we go along with it, | 如果进展顺利 |
[30:04] | we can get ’em out of here, medicate them back at the bungalow. | 我们能弄他们出去 在小屋里治好他们 |
[30:06] | You don’t know the first thing about looking after ’em. | 你根本不知道怎么照顾他们 |
[30:09] | Anything could happen to ’em. | 他们可能会发生意外 |
[30:10] | I don’t care. They’ll be out of here. | 我不管 至少让他们离开这里 |
[30:12] | They’ll be in the treatment centre in a few days, | 他们几天后就去治疗中心 |
[30:14] | that’s the best place for ’em. | 那是安置他们的最佳地点 |
[30:16] | You think things are better in the treatment centre? | 你以为治疗中心就能好些吗 |
[30:19] | You have no idea. You know nothing about that place. | 你不懂 你根本不了解那地方 |
[30:21] | Look, I don’t share your faith in these people being nice. | 听着 我不像你还对这些人盲目期待 |
[30:25] | Really, when you get to know them… | 说真的 当你逐渐了解他们… |
[30:27] | They’re brutal. | 会发现他们很残忍 |
[30:29] | I don’t want to be a part of it. Don’t do anything stupid, OK? | 我不想参与进来 别做傻事 行吗 |
[30:35] | Ok. | 行 |
[30:44] | Ok. | 行 |
[31:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[31:14] | I’m here to help. | 我来帮忙的 |
[31:16] | What with? | 帮什么 |
[31:17] | Show me where it is. | 给我看看尸体在哪儿 |
[31:20] | I told her, Gaz. | 我告诉她了 加里 |
[31:21] | Oh, for f… Jem! | 靠…小洁 |
[31:23] | I had to. | 我得说出来 |
[31:25] | I sanctioned the patrol. | 我批准巡逻 |
[31:26] | It’s my responsibility to handle the fallout. | 出了事也由我负责处理 |
[31:29] | Where’s the body? | 尸体呢 |
[31:32] | Dealt with. | 处理掉了 |
[31:33] | I burned it. | 烧了 |
[31:35] | Bones are buried separate. No-one will find ’em. | 骨头分开埋的 没人找得到 |
[31:39] | He’s had one funeral already. | 他死过一次又复活了 |
[31:41] | It had to be done. | 必须处理干净 |
[31:42] | Are you absolutely sure he was dead? | 你真确定他死了吗 |
[31:47] | Back of his head were blown away. | 脑袋都打穿了 |
[31:48] | Didn’t look like something that were going to walk off. | 看着也不像能再站起来走路了 |
[31:55] | Come on, we should go. | 来吧 我们该走了 |
[31:57] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[31:58] | Take the car and don’t come back. | 把车开走 一去不回头 |
[32:01] | You promised you wouldn’t do this. | 你答应过我不会走的 |
[32:03] | What’s keeping us here? | 这里有什么留恋的 |
[32:06] | Come with me. | 跟我私奔 |
[32:09] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[32:12] | To a perfect place. | 去个好地方 |
[32:14] | Just keep going till we find it. | 不找到不罢休 |
[32:17] | – I’ll be fine as long as I’m with you. – Freddie… | -只要跟你一起就行 -弗雷迪… |
[32:20] | You want this, too. I saw you looking at the wedding video. | 你也想走的 我看到你在看婚礼视频 |
[32:25] | Come on, Haley, you never see two people that in love. | 走吧 海莉 没人有我们这么相爱 |
[32:26] | It doesn’t just end. | 不会就这么结束的 |
[32:29] | But that’s just a video. | 但那只是视频 |
[32:31] | Wasn’t great all the time. | 我们也不是一直都亲密 |
[32:32] | You weren’t exactly the most reliable bloke in the world. | 你真不是世界上最靠得住的男人 |
[32:36] | What? | 什么 |
[32:37] | You were never there, Freddie. | 你那时根本不在我身边 弗雷迪 |
[32:40] | My appendix burst, and I | 我割阑尾的时候 |
[32:41] | had to call my mum to take me to the hospital. | 我只能打给我妈 让她送我去医院 |
[32:43] | That’s hard. That stuff hurts. | 很难受 很痛 |
[32:47] | – You should have said something. – I was going to. | -你应该告诉我 -我本来想的 |
[32:50] | I was, and then… | 我本来想的 但… |
[32:52] | I didn’t have to. | 没必要了 |
[32:54] | Look… | 听着… |
[32:55] | I’ll change. | 我会改的 |
[32:57] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[32:57] | – All I’m saying… – Just come with me, Haley. | -我只是… -跟我走吧 海莉 |
[33:00] | I won’t be like that. I swear. I’ll be… | 我不会那样了 我发誓 我一定… |
[33:04] | twice as considerate, and just as much fun. | 加倍体谅你 还这么风趣 |
[33:08] | Come. | 来吧 |
[33:11] | All I’m saying is, I’ve got to get back. | 我只想说 我得回去了 |
[33:14] | I told them I’d be half an hour. | 我跟他们说半小时就回 |
[33:18] | This one’s nice. Smiling. | 这张不错 他在笑 |
[33:20] | Might not be smiling when someone sees him. | 等人发现他时 他可能没在笑 |
[33:23] | Which do you think? | 你觉得哪张好 |
[33:26] | For the missing poster. | 用来做寻人启事 |
[33:29] | Look, I wonder if we might | 我想我们可能 |
[33:30] | be getting ahead of ourselves slightly. | 有点操之过急了 |
[33:33] | I haven’t seen Henry since yesterday. | 我从昨天起就没见过亨利了 |
[33:35] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[33:37] | Did he mention at the time where he was going? | 他当时说过要去哪里吗 |
[33:39] | I’m sure he was shaken up | 他一定是被学校里那些 |
[33:40] | by these rabid drugs going round school. | 流行的狂暴僵尸药粉吓坏了 |
[33:42] | You know what Henry’s like – he’s very sensitive. | 你知道亨利的 他很敏感 |
[33:46] | So, yesterday after school… | 所以从昨天放学算起… |
[33:48] | 14 hours. | 14小时了 |
[33:50] | Well, then… A person can’t actually | 现在还不能 |
[33:53] | officially be considered missing until 48… | 正式确认他失踪 除非等到48… |
[33:54] | What if he’s been snatched by | 万一他被人们口中的 |
[33:55] | some of these extremists people are talking about? | 那些极端分子带走了怎么办 |
[33:59] | The ones giving kiddies drugs? | 那些给小孩子下药的人 |
[34:01] | Probably needed someone like Henry. | 他们可能正需要亨利这样的人 |
[34:05] | He’s very able. | 他很有才 |
[34:07] | Of course you feel that way. | 你当然会这么想 |
[34:09] | And he is. | 他的确很有才 |
[34:10] | But there haven’t been any reports of extremist PDS groups | 但还没人举报任何极端半死组织 |
[34:13] | kidnapping other sufferers. | 绑架其他半死症患者 |
[34:15] | Well, something needs doing. | 总得做点什么 |
[34:17] | I’ll come back when that MP lady’s in. | 等那议员女士来了我再来 |
[34:27] | Village of the damned, how may I help you? | 这是诅咒村 何事可以效劳 |
[34:31] | Please… please don’t answer the phone like that. | 别这么接电话 好吗 |
[34:33] | They hung up. | 他们早挂了 |
[34:43] | You’re cold. | 你冷吗 |
[34:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:06] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[35:08] | Day 20 is the written exam. | 第二十天将有笔试 |
[35:10] | Pass that, you get one of these. | 通过笔试就能得到这个 |
[35:13] | Your certificate in data management essentials. | 数据管理基础证书 |
[35:17] | This is your passport to anywhere you want to go. | 这是你打开职业大门的钥匙 |
[35:21] | In-house data manager, | 内部信息管理员 |
[35:23] | office manager, divisional coordinator… | 办公室经理 部门协调员… |
[35:49] | You’re going to have to ask her for some more. | 你得找她再要点 |
[35:52] | I don’t trust myself to talk to her. | 我不放心自己直接跟她说话 |
[35:55] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[35:57] | We’re out of cleaning fluid. | 清洁液用完了 |
[36:28] | Put the keys back. | 把钥匙放回去 |
[36:30] | Mind your own business, Kieren. | 别多管闲事 吉伦 |
[36:32] | You said you wouldn’t do anything. | 你答应我不会惹事的 |
[36:33] | I said I wouldn’t do anything stupid. | 我答应不会犯傻 |
[36:36] | I told you not to make me | 我说过了别把我搅进来 |
[36:37] | part of it and you went ahead and used me. | 你却置之不理还利用我 |
[36:39] | You’re part of this either way. | 你怎么都会搅进来的 |
[36:41] | You’re being used by them. | 他们也是在利用你 |
[36:43] | All I’m doing is giving you a chance to choose the right side. | 我只是给你个机会改邪归正 |
[36:46] | I am not going to go along with you with this. | 我不会跟你同流合污的 |
[36:48] | Now put the keys back. | 快把钥匙放回去 |
[37:08] | You’ll forget your head next. | 下次再掉的就是你的脑袋了 |
[37:17] | I was wrong about you from the start. | 看来我一开始就看错你了 |
[37:23] | – Look… – I’ve got nothing to say to people like you. | -等等 -我跟你这种人没话说 |
[37:27] | I thought there was something there. I was wrong. | 我还以为你有点思想 我想错了 |
[38:18] | Still here? | 还没走 |
[38:20] | Yes. | 是 |
[38:25] | Held up by constituency business. | 我被选区的事耽搁了 |
[38:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:29] | A teenage boy seems to have gone missing. | 有个十几岁的男孩貌似失踪了 |
[38:32] | A neighbour of mine, actually. Henry Lonsdale. | 是我的一个邻居 亨利·兰思德 |
[38:35] | – He didn’t come home last night. – PDS or living? | -他昨晚没回家 -半死患者还是活人 |
[38:38] | PDS. | 半死患者 |
[38:41] | Well, then. | 知道了 |
[38:43] | His mother’s quite upset. | 他母亲挺担心的 |
[38:48] | I told her that we’d start circulating these | 我跟她说如果明天还没消息 |
[38:50] | if there’s still no sign by tomorrow. | 我们就会发放寻人启事 |
[38:55] | No. | 不行 |
[38:57] | I thought she could be of some use. | 她也许能派上些用场呢 |
[38:59] | We don’t do that. Get her out. | 我们不这么做 让她走 |
[39:03] | What should I say? | 我怎么说 |
[39:07] | Get out! | 出去 |
[39:16] | Now, then. Let’s go and see this neighbour of yours. | 我们去会会你的这位邻居吧 |
[39:24] | Mrs. Lonsdale, I wanted to reassure you | 兰思德太太 我向您保证 |
[39:26] | that everything is being done | 我们已经尽全力 |
[39:27] | to locate Henry’s whereabouts. | 寻找亨利了 |
[39:30] | Pamphlet says medication can wear off | 小册子上说 几小时不服药 |
[39:32] | within hours of a missed dose. | 药效就会消失 |
[39:33] | It’s been almost a day. | 现在都快一整天了 |
[39:35] | Very often in cases like this, the young person will turn out | 一般这种情况 最后都发现其实 |
[39:38] | to have been at a friend’s house all along. | 他们一直都待在朋友家呢 |
[39:40] | Do you not think I’ve checked with his friends? | 你以为我没问他的朋友吗 |
[39:43] | He’s not on a sleepover, Philip. | 他不是夜宿朋友家了 菲利普 |
[39:47] | What might be useful is if we had an idea of Henry’s thoughts | 如果我们知道亨利的想法和兴趣 |
[39:51] | and interests. | 也许会有用 |
[39:53] | And that helps find them? | 这能帮你们找到他吗 |
[39:54] | Often. | 通常都很有帮助 |
[39:55] | He’s very likeable. | 他很受欢迎 |
[39:57] | He’s good looking. | 他长得很帅气 |
[39:59] | Did Henry ever talk to you about the Rising? | 亨利跟你谈过复生的经历吗 |
[40:01] | What’s that got to do with it? | 这有什么关系 |
[40:03] | We want to eliminate certain lines of inquiry. | 只是想排除一些可能性 |
[40:07] | There’s a mythology amongst the more extreme PDS elements | 极端半死症分子中流传着一个神话 |
[40:10] | that the first risen is in some way special, | 他们认为第一批复生的人很特殊 |
[40:13] | that they’re needed to bring about a second Rising. | 所以需要他们引起第二次复生 |
[40:15] | Henry’s special. | 亨利就很特殊 |
[40:17] | How, exactly? | 怎么个特殊法 |
[40:18] | Psychic powers. | 他有通灵能力 |
[40:20] | Had ’em since he came back. | 复生后就有了 |
[40:21] | He denied it but you could tell. | 他不承认 但能看出来 |
[40:23] | Far-away look’d come over him. I told you, didn’t I? | 他有时眼神迷离 我跟你说过的 |
[40:26] | Did he talk about what he saw the night he rose? | 他提到过复生那晚看到什么了吗 |
[40:29] | Oh, feet, mostly. | 基本都是脚 |
[40:31] | People walking over his grave as he was coming up. | 复生的时候各种走过他墓的人 |
[40:34] | The other ones. Didn’t like that. | 其他人 他不喜欢这样 |
[40:37] | Always very protective of his personal space. | 非常在意自己的独立空间 |
[40:41] | I said he were kidnapped. You pooh-poohed it. | 我说他被绑架了 你还不以为然 |
[40:43] | Kidnapping is highly unlikely. He may, however, | 被绑架的可能不大 但他很可能是 |
[40:47] | have become involved with extremists by some other means. | 和一些极端分子有关系 |
[40:51] | We will have to look into | 我们必须考虑 |
[40:51] | the possibility that Henry was recruited | 亨利被一些极端分子招募 |
[40:53] | and made his way to one of their training camps. | 并参加了他们的集训营的可能 |
[41:22] | Hey, birthday girl. | 小寿星 |
[41:35] | Nothing like that can happen again. | 这样的事不能再发生了 |
[41:39] | And there was me looking forward to the next morning | 好像我就喜欢大早上 |
[41:41] | I could spend cutting up a body in a wood. | 去森林里肢解尸体似的 |
[41:46] | – Another one of these when you’re ready. – Right. | -好了就再来一杯 -好 |
[41:49] | Still, I don’t want to do anything that might damage your career. | 我也不希望威胁到你的事业 |
[41:53] | That’s not it. | 我不是这个意思 |
[41:54] | All the same, you politicians. | 你们那些政客不都一样吗 |
[41:56] | That’s not what I’m concerned about. | 我不在意这些 |
[41:58] | Victus has been gathering intelligence | 维生党搜集的情报表明 |
[42:01] | on groups looking to bring about another Rising. | 有些团体打算带来二次复生 |
[42:04] | They believe they need to find the first risen before it can start. | 他们认为需要先找到第一个复生的人 |
[42:08] | They’re going to be looking in Roarton. | 他们要在诺顿村找 |
[42:12] | Nut jobs. | 疯了 |
[42:13] | Whoever this first risen is, | 不管第一个复生的是谁 |
[42:15] | we want to find them before anyone else does. | 我们必须在其他人之前找到他 |
[42:18] | It needs to be stopped. | 这事必须被阻止 |
[42:21] | Now, as it turns out, this Lonsdale boy wasn’t significant, | 看来兰思德家的男孩应该不重要 |
[42:25] | but it’s not the kind of risk we can take. | 但我们也不能轻易冒这样的险 |
[42:29] | You see how important this is, don’t you? | 知道这有多重要了吗 |
[42:32] | I’m getting there. | 有点懂了 |
[42:41] | I went down to the GP surgery today. | 我今天去诊所了 |
[42:45] | They had two rabids there, locked up in a cage, | 那里有两个狂暴态僵尸被锁在笼子里 |
[42:48] | that they’re going to send away for treatment… | 即将被送去治疗 |
[42:51] | so that they can teach them… | 去教育他们 |
[42:54] | to integrate, to be what the… | 使他们能够满足 |
[42:58] | living demand. | 活人的需要 |
[43:00] | I found myself looking at them… | 我看着他们就在想 |
[43:03] | wondering how long they were going to be in that cage. | 他们得在笼子里关多久啊 |
[43:11] | How long are you going to be in your cage? | 你们又得在你们的笼子里关多久呢 |
[43:16] | What’s stopping you from being the people you are, | 为什么我们不能展现真实的自我 |
[43:19] | instead of copies of who you used to be, | 却只能成为过去的复制品 |
[43:22] | of what they tell you you have to be. | 按他们的要求去生活 |
[43:25] | Why don’t you break free? Why don’t you show yourselves? | 为什么不逃离 不展现自己的本真 |
[43:29] | Because when you do, when you finally do, I promise… | 当你真的做到时 我保证 |
[43:34] | you’re not going to want to go back. | 你们一定不会想念这些伪装 |
[43:37] | Because you’re going to be beautiful, | 因为本真的你就是美丽的 |
[43:39] | you’re going to be flawless. | 无瑕的 |
[43:42] | You’re going to be the future. | 你们才是未来 |
[44:04] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先来 |
[44:35] | All right, next year — no courses. | 明年绝不能过生日上课了 |
[44:39] | Let’s both ring in sick, yeah? Have a proper blow-out? | 咱俩一起请个病假 痛快玩一场怎么样 |
[44:43] | You’re going to have to put up with my singing in a second. | 恐怕你得忍受一下我的歌喉了 |
[44:48] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[44:55] | – *Hap…* – Amir, I need to talk to you. | -祝你生日 -埃米 我得跟你谈谈 |
[45:12] | Hey. Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[45:14] | I heard about what happened at school. | 我听说学校的事了 |
[45:16] | Not in the mood, K. | 现在没心情 小吉 |
[45:35] | Freddie. | 弗雷迪 |
[45:36] | Haley! Um, the door jammed. You have to slide under. | 海莉 门卡住了 从底下钻进来吧 |
[45:54] | Knew you’d come. | 就知道你会来 |
[46:04] | Did you plan that? | 这是你计划好的吧 |
[46:06] | You got it, then? | 你拿到啦 |
[46:08] | – Can’t believe you kept it all this time. – I know. | -你居然留了它这么多年 -是吧 |
[46:12] | OK, it might be more of a | 其实它只是我在街上 |
[46:13] | replica that I found in the street than the actual one. | 找到的一个相像的代替品啦 |
[46:16] | Anyway… | 不管啦 |
[46:18] | ta-da! | 请看 |
[46:20] | Thought I’d lay on a little birthday bash before we hit the road. | 我们上路前应该先简单庆祝一下生日嘛 |
[46:22] | Hope it might go some way | 希望能补偿一下 |
[46:23] | to covering the ones I missed. Speaking of… | 我没陪你过的那些生日 说到弥补 |
[46:31] | That’s your 19th. | 这是你的19岁生日礼物 |
[46:33] | That’s your 22nd. | 这是22岁的 |
[46:35] | And that’s your 25th. | 还有25岁的 |
[46:37] | Dead for that one. Still counting it. | 我为这个死掉了 不过还记着呢 |
[46:39] | – De-icer. – Yeah. | -这是除冰器吧 -没错 |
[46:41] | And that’s a Capri owner’s manual. | 这是卡普里使用手册 |
[46:42] | It’s an inside-the-glove-compartment theme. | 可以放在车前座储物箱的 |
[46:46] | See, now? I’m not forgetting any more birthdays. | 看吧 我今后不会再忘记你生日了 |
[46:49] | I’m changing, Haley. I’m going to be the bloke you deserve. | 我在改变 海莉 成为配得上你的人 |
[46:52] | Yeah. I, um… | 我知道 |
[46:55] | I told Amir about us meeting at lunch. | 我告诉了埃米我们中午见面的事 |
[46:59] | OK. How did he take that? | 他怎么说 |
[47:09] | – Freddie, you have to go. – No. | -弗雷迪 你得离开 -不要 |
[47:11] | Haley, that… This is the wrong choice. Just cos he says so. | 海莉 你不该这样 是他说的吗 |
[47:14] | It’s not him saying it. | 这不是他的决定 |
[47:17] | What? This is stupid. | 什么 这太傻了 |
[47:20] | Hey… we were happy. | 我们当时很幸福的 |
[47:21] | I know we were. | 我们的确幸福 |
[47:23] | OK? And you keep telling me that I can have all that back. | 而且你总说我们还能回去 |
[47:26] | And today, for the first time, I started to believe you. | 今天我甚至开始相信了 |
[47:28] | I nearly went with you, Freddie. | 我差点就和你走了 弗雷迪 |
[47:30] | – Well, good. – No. Listen, back then I was a different person. | -好啊 -不 我不再是过去的我了 |
[47:35] | I loved that time. I loved you. | 我很爱过去的时光 很爱你 |
[47:36] | But… now I love Amir. | 可是现在 我爱的是埃米 |
[47:40] | How? | 爱他什么 |
[47:42] | Half dead and I’ve got more life in me than he’s ever had. | 我都半死了也比他有意思 |
[47:44] | Just because you don’t love him, it doesn’t mean I don’t, OK? | 你不爱他不代表我也不爱他 |
[47:47] | Just come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[47:48] | I’ll change. I’ll grow up. | 我会改的 我会变成熟 |
[47:50] | Why would you do that? You’ve been given a new life. | 你为什么要改变呢 你有了新生 |
[47:53] | Once you finish this Give Back thing, you can go anywhere. | 完成回馈计划你就可以去任何想去的地方 |
[47:55] | – You can do anything. – Come on, Haley. | -做任何想做的事 -拜托 海莉 |
[47:58] | I want to do those things with you. | 我想和你一起做那些事 |
[48:00] | Do them with someone else. | 和别人一起吧 |
[48:02] | No. | 不 |
[48:04] | Never. | 绝不 |
[48:07] | Me and Amir, it’s… a mature relationship. | 我和埃米的关系 很成熟 |
[48:12] | I like it. I don’t know how much it would suit you. | 我很喜欢 我不知道你会不会喜欢 |
[48:15] | But, you know, we don’t go out clubbing every weekend. | 虽然我们不会每周末都去泡吧 |
[48:19] | We… we save up for things, we go to restaurants, | 但我们会存钱 我们去饭店吃饭 |
[48:22] | sometimes we talk about books. | 有时聊聊书什么的 |
[48:23] | That does sound shit. | 听着都无聊 |
[48:30] | I love you, Haley. | 我爱你 海莉 |
[48:34] | I’m scared to be on my own. | 我害怕失去你 |
[48:39] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[48:59] | You’ll be fine, OK? | 你会没事的 好吗 |
[49:00] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[49:05] | Hey, we did have fun, didn’t we? | 我们有过愉快时光 对吧 |
[49:09] | Oh, my God, the best. | 老天 超级赞 |
[49:27] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[49:28] | I missed the shots, Haley. | 我忘记打针了 海莉 |
[49:30] | Please get here as quick as you can, Gary. | 拜托尽量快点过来 加里 |
[49:32] | He’s turning now. | 他要狂暴了 |
[49:33] | – Please! – I’m coming, Haley! | -求你了 -我来了 海莉 |
[49:34] | Please, can anyone hear me? | 求你了 有人听见吗 |
[49:36] | – Please, get me out! – Haley! | -快放我出去 -海莉 |
[49:38] | It’s jammed! | 门卡住了 |
[49:40] | Haley, it’s all right. I’m going to get you out of there! | 海莉 没事的 我马上把你弄出来 |
[49:44] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[49:46] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[49:59] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[50:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[50:13] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[50:26] | – Hello. – “Is Jem there?” | -你好 – “小洁在吗” |
[50:29] | Gary. | 加里 |
[50:33] | Yeah, she’s not here. | 抱歉 她不在 |
[50:34] | “Tell her | “跟她说 |
[50:34] | “Freddie Preston’s turning rabid in his lock-up | “弗雷迪·普雷斯顿在车库 快狂暴了 |
[50:36] | “and Haley’s trapped inside.” | “海莉被困在里面” |
[50:43] | Somebody help! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[50:45] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[50:47] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[50:53] | Do it! | 动手啊 |
[51:05] | Amir, help me! | 埃米 救救我 |
[51:16] | Quick. He’ll kill her. Come on. | 快点 他会杀了她的 快点 |
[51:17] | Away! | 让开 |
[51:23] | Come on, quick. | 拜托 快点 |
[51:30] | Come on! | 开车 |
[51:47] | Please | 求你了 |
[51:53] | Freddie! Freddie! | 弗雷迪 弗雷迪 |
[51:58] | Freddie! Freddie! | 弗雷迪 弗雷迪 |
[51:59] | Stop! | 住手 |
[52:08] | – It’s all right. – Nice one. | -没事了 -真是漂亮 |
[52:09] | – It’s all right. It’s all right, look. – Haley! | -没事了 没事了 看我 -海莉 |
[52:12] | Look. Stop. Look at me. | 看我 别这样 看着我 |
[52:13] | Look at me. It’s fine. It’s OK. | 看着我 没事了 没关系的 |
[52:18] | It’s OK. We’re the same. | 没关系的 我们都一样 |
[52:26] | One side! | 一边去 |
[52:28] | Gary, what are you doing? | 加里 你在做什么 |
[52:30] | He’s down, he just needs his medication. | 他不舒服 需要注射药物 |
[52:33] | Should have thought of that before he skipped it. | 他没打针时候 就应该料到现在了 |
[52:34] | Just let me give him his dose and he’ll be fine. | 让我给他注射 很快就没事了 |
[52:39] | Off you go, then. I’d get a move on, if I were you. | 快点 我是你的话早行动了 |
[52:42] | Today has been one of those days with me and rotters. | 我今天被僵尸搞得很不爽 |
[52:44] | Anything’s liable to happen. | 什么事都干得出来 |
[52:48] | Gary… | 加里 |
[52:53] | Ok. | 好了 |
[53:05] | There it is. | 搞定了 |
[53:07] | See? He’s not far gone. | 看到没 他还有救 |
[53:10] | He’ll be OK. | 他会没事的 |
[53:15] | Whoa, take it easy. | 手脚轻一点 |
[53:17] | Whatever you say. | 管你怎么说 |
[53:21] | What are you going to do with him? | 你要对他做什么 |
[53:23] | Put him in the lock-up. Someone will drop by, | 先关起来 会有人过来接他 |
[53:26] | take him to the non-compliant detention centre in t’morning. | 明早再送去强制拘留中心 |
[53:30] | I hear it’s nice there. | 我听说那是个好地方 |
[53:31] | It was an accident. He didn’t do anything. | 刚才只是意外 他什么都没有做 |
[53:33] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样 |
[53:37] | You’ll be amazed at what I can do to your sort, | 我对你同类能做的事 会让你目瞪口呆 |
[53:40] | and what you can do sod all about. | 你却拿我无可奈何 |
[53:53] | Brace yourself. | 准备好了 |
[54:23] | Jem. | 小洁 |
[54:24] | Hey, Jem. | 在吗 小洁 |
[54:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[54:33] | I came to see how you’re doing. | 我过来看看你 |
[54:35] | No. You have to go. I mean it. | 不 你不能待在这 我认真的 |
[54:44] | Why did you phone earlier? | 你刚才打电话有什么事 |
[54:51] | Freddie Preston turned rabid. | 弗雷德·普雷斯顿变狂暴了 |
[54:54] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | 我不是搞定不了 |
[54:55] | I just wished you’d been along, though. | 只不过 我希望你能在我身边 |
[54:57] | – I can’t, sorry. – Yeah, you can. | -我办不到 抱歉 -不 你办得到 |
[55:00] | Not after what happened. | 那事发生之后 就不行了 |
[55:02] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[55:04] | Bad things happen when I pick up a gun. | 每次我拿起枪 就有坏事发生 |
[55:07] | They happen anyway. | 坏事时刻有 |
[55:09] | How can you not be bothered, Gaz? | 为什么你不会困扰 加里 |
[55:11] | I killed Henry. | 我杀了亨利 |
[55:13] | You burned his body. | 你焚毁了他的尸体 |
[55:15] | I know I did. | 我清楚 |
[55:16] | And it stunk. | 味道很不好 |
[55:17] | Like t’bonfires first time round. Remember that smell? | 像第一次行动点的篝火 记得那个味道吗 |
[55:22] | Got in your nose. Smell it for days after. | 钻进鼻子里 几天都不散 |
[55:25] | How did you feel about it? | 你当时什么感觉 |
[55:27] | We had no choice. | 我们没得选 |
[55:29] | Same with this. | 这次也一样 |
[55:30] | We’re soldiers. We watch each other’s backs. | 我们是战士 得互相照应 |
[55:34] | But that’s not all of it. | 但这不是全部 |
[55:37] | I’m not having ’em take you away from me, all right? | 我不会让他们把你从我身边抢走 |
[55:39] | I got you this. | 给你带了这个 |
[56:02] | What’s the matter? What happened? | 怎么了 出了什么事 |
[56:04] | Kieren? | 吉伦 |
[56:22] | If we are serious… | 一旦下定决心 |
[56:23] | You’re late for church. | 要来不及去教堂了 |
[56:24] | the first shackle we have to throw off is shame. | 首先要丢开的 是我们的羞耻感 |
[56:28] | You could be great… | 你可以很伟大 |
[56:30] | if you could just be a normal person for two seconds. | 如果你能 哪怕只做两秒钟的正常人 |
[56:34] | *This feels right and I’m letting it* | *感觉对了 懒得管了* |
[56:41] | *Now I know just what to do… * | *现在明白 该如何走* |
[56:45] | Did you know there was a PDS brothel in Roarton? | 你知道诺顿村有半死症患者妓院吗 |
[56:48] | *Tire of me if you will, my dear* | *亲爱的 你若厌倦我* |
[56:56] | We’re at a crucial point now. | 现在是生死存亡之时 |
[56:58] | There are real dangers and we need to protect ourselves. | 真正的危机出现了 我们得保护好自己 |
[57:03] | *This is the world as I see it now* | *在我眼中 世界如此* |
[57:09] | *It turns out that nothing is fair… * | *公平正直 荡然无存* |
[57:11] | – That crossed the line, Dad! – Kieren, please… | -太过分了 爸爸 -吉伦 别这样 |
[57:13] | No, while they sit around and get to high-five each other | 不要 他们坐在一边 相互庆祝 |
[57:16] | about killing us like it’s a big joke! | 把我们杀死 还当笑话一样 |
[57:18] | *Leave me if you wish, my love* | *亲爱的 如你所愿 离我远去* |
[57:24] | *But I’m not going anywhere… * | *我却依旧 留在原地* |