时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | So this is how my former regent | 我的前摄政王 |
[00:46] | spends the profits he skimmed from my oil fields. | 就这么消费从我的油田揩下来的油水吗 |
[01:07] | Relax. | 放松 |
[01:08] | If I came here to kill you, we wouldn’t be talking. | 我如果是来杀你的 就不会坐下来跟你谈话了 |
[01:11] | You’re wasting your time, Minerva. | 你在浪费时间 米涅娃 |
[01:14] | That person doesn’t exist anymore. | 那个人已经不存在了 |
[01:17] | Right. You’re the Widow now. | 是啊 你现在是艳寡妇了 |
[01:19] | I didn’t come here to dwell on the past. | 我来不是为了沉湎过去 |
[01:21] | I want to discuss the future. | 我想探讨未来 |
[01:22] | You don’t have a future. | 你没有未来可言 |
[01:24] | I told you when I left it was only a matter of time | 我离开时就告诉你了 其他领主 |
[01:27] | before the other barons moved on you. | 迟早会对你下手 |
[01:29] | Oh, you think they’re gonna jeopardize the oil supply? | 你觉得他们会拿供油冒险吗 |
[01:31] | They recognized me, Teague. | 他们承认了我 缇格 |
[01:36] | All except Quinn. | 除了奎恩 |
[01:37] | He’s the most powerful baron with the biggest clipper force. | 他是最有势力的领主 手下的剪刀军也最大 |
[01:40] | The others might hate him, | 其他人虽恨他 |
[01:42] | but they ain’t gonna go against him. | 但绝不会与他作对 |
[01:44] | That’s why we need to take him down. | 所以我们得干掉他 |
[01:45] | Once he’s gone, the other barons will follow. | 只要他死了 其他领主也长不了 |
[01:48] | Come back and let’s start over. | 回来吧 我们重新开始 |
[03:41] | Who hired you? | 是谁雇的你 |
[03:44] | Quinn’s son, Ryder. | 奎恩的儿子 莱德 |
[03:48] | I didn’t think he had the imagination. | 没想到他还有这个想象力 |
[03:51] | Your honesty is much appreciated. | 多谢你的坦诚 |
[05:36] | You make it a habit of spying on people? | 你习惯性地监视别人吗 |
[05:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:42] | – I don’t see a brand. – My parents are free farmers. | -你怎么没有烙印 -我父母是自由农民 |
[05:44] | Nomads attacked. I got away. | 浪人袭击了我们 我逃出来了 |
[05:51] | How long have you been out here? | 你在外面流浪多久了 |
[05:52] | All night. | 一整夜 |
[05:57] | I’m Tilda. | 我叫蒂尔达 |
[06:02] | M.K. Thanks. | M.K. 谢谢 |
[06:07] | You’re pretty good with those things. | 那玩意你用得真好 |
[06:09] | I practice… a lot. | 我经常练习 |
[06:13] | Mother says natural ability is no substitute for hard work. | 我母亲说 天赋不能代替刻苦 |
[06:18] | I’ve never seen one shaped like butterflies before. | 我从没见过蝴蝶形的飞镖 |
[06:28] | I gotta get outta here. | 我得走了 |
[06:30] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[06:32] | M.K. M.K. | |
[06:34] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:44] | Go! | 走 |
[06:51] | Stop. | 站住 |
[06:52] | – We hit the Widow’s border. – Who gives a damn? | -到艳寡妇的地界了 -谁在乎啊 |
[06:54] | Someone helped him escape | 有人帮他逃跑 |
[06:56] | and the boy is gonna tell us who it is. | 那孩子要告诉我们究竟是谁 |
[06:58] | We can’t go into the Widow’s land with the clipper force. | 我们不能带着剪刀军进入艳寡妇地界 |
[07:00] | Baron’s orders. It’s an act of war. | 这是领主的命令 这会被视为战争行为 |
[07:04] | You don’t like it, take it up with your father. | 你不高兴 就去找你父亲 |
[07:06] | Back to the Fort. | 回皇堡 |
[07:07] | All right, let’s go. | 好 走 |
[07:10] | – Move it. – Go. | -快走 -走 |
[07:29] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[07:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:50] | – That’s your mother? – Yes. | -那是你母亲 -是的 |
[07:52] | She’s the baron, but everyone calls her “The Widow.” | 她是这儿的领主 但大家都叫她”艳寡妇” |
[08:03] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[08:04] | Mother doesn’t like to be disturbed when she’s training. | 母亲习武时不喜欢人打扰 |
[08:23] | The best we can tell, the boy crossed into the Widow’s territory. | 据我们看来 那孩子进入了艳寡妇的地界 |
[08:27] | We stopped our search at her border. | 我们在她地界边境停止了搜索 |
[08:28] | What did that boy risk his life to steal? | 那孩子冒着生命危险去偷什么了 |
[08:31] | Here. | 给您 |
[08:39] | You ever seen one like this before, Sunny? | 你见过这样的东西吗 桑尼 |
[08:42] | No, baron. | 没有 领主 |
[08:43] | He told me it belonged to his mother. | 他跟我说那是他母亲的 |
[08:51] | That boy didn’t get out alone. | 那小子不是自己跑出去的 |
[08:56] | We have a traitor inside the Fort. | 我们皇堡之内有个叛徒 |
[08:57] | I’ll root out this turncoat myself, father. | 我会亲自揪出叛贼的 父亲 |
[09:00] | I appreciate that. | 多谢了 |
[09:03] | Last night the Widow and her former regent | 昨晚 艳寡妇和她的前摄政王 |
[09:06] | were attacked by nomads. | 被浪人袭击了 |
[09:09] | I need assurance that | 我需要确保 |
[09:10] | this was not an unsanctioned action on our part. | 这并非我方有人擅自行动 |
[09:16] | You are the baron, and I would never go against you. | 您是领主 我绝不会违逆您的意思 |
[09:23] | I know that, son. | 我知道 儿子 |
[09:26] | And I value your loyalty. | 我很看重你的忠诚 |
[09:46] | Use it. You stink. | 用这个洗洗 你臭死了 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Mother said I couldn’t let you out of my sight. | 母亲叫我眼睛一刻不离地盯着你 |
[10:29] | There’s nothing more soothing than a warm bath. | 没什么比热水澡更让人放松的了 |
[10:35] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我无意吓你 |
[10:38] | My son Percival used to stay in that tub | 我儿子帕西维尔以前会在浴缸里 |
[10:39] | until his fingers shriveled like peach pits. | 泡到手指起皱 |
[10:45] | I didn’t see any boys in the house. | 我没在房子里看到男孩啊 |
[10:57] | Tilda told me what happened. | 蒂尔达把发生的事告诉我了 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry for your parents. | 你父母的事我很遗憾 |
[11:02] | I promise I won’t be staying long. | 我保证我不会打扰您太久的 |
[11:04] | You said they were farmers? | 你说他们是农民 |
[11:08] | Yeah. They grew tobacco. | 嗯 他们种烟草的 |
[11:13] | It’s harvest time. | 正是收割季 |
[11:15] | Your hands should be stained with tobacco juice, but… | 你手上应该有烟草汁留下的痕迹 但 |
[11:18] | yours are virgin white. | 你的手却很白 |
[11:22] | I know you’re lying to me, M.K. | 我知道你在对我撒谎 M.K. |
[11:26] | You came from the Fort, didn’t you? | 你是从皇堡逃出来的 对吧 |
[11:34] | There’s no need to be scared. | 没必要害怕 |
[11:36] | I’m not like Quinn. | 我和奎恩不一样 |
[11:39] | I promise that you’re safe here. | 我保证 你在这儿是安全的 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[11:43] | I’ve been searching for a boy your age. | 我一直在找一个你这个年纪的男孩 |
[11:46] | Last I heard, he was in the Fort. | 据我说知 他就在皇堡 |
[11:49] | He wore a pendant. | 他戴着一个吊坠 |
[11:50] | Looked like this. | 这个样子的 |
[11:56] | Never seen it before. | 没见过 |
[12:02] | Why do you want this boy? | 您为什么要找这个男孩 |
[12:03] | Because he’s very special. | 他很特别 |
[12:10] | Well, there’s nothing special about me. | 我是没什么特别的 |
[12:58] | I’m going outside the wall. | 我要出城墙 |
[13:00] | Ride with me. | 跟我一起骑马走吧 |
[13:01] | I’ll put together an escort. | 我去叫护卫队 |
[13:03] | No need. We’re going alone. | 不必 我们单独去 |
[13:22] | Another headache, baron? | 又头疼了吗 领主 |
[13:28] | My father was a cog in these fields. | 我父亲曾是在这片地里劳作的贱民 |
[13:31] | He was beaten to death by a spotter, | 他被一个监工打死了 |
[13:33] | right by that miserable old pecan tree. | 就在那棵老山核桃树旁边 |
[13:37] | Accused of taking an extra cob of corn. | 说是他多拿了一根玉米 |
[13:41] | He never raised a hand in his defense… | 他完全没有抵抗过 |
[13:44] | Not once. | 一点没有 |
[13:45] | Just… | 就那么 |
[13:48] | lay there while they punched the life out of him. | 躺在那里 任人把他打死 |
[13:52] | That night I went to my baron and I said, | 那晚我去找领主 说 |
[13:54] | “Baron, I want to be a clipper.” | “领主 我想做个剪刀军” |
[14:00] | I was nothing but a stunted runt, but… | 我当时就是个小矬子 |
[14:03] | he put me in the pit with the biggest colt he had, | 他让我跟他手下最健壮的少年军一起上训练场 |
[14:09] | and I snapped that boy’s neck in 10 seconds flat. | 我10秒钟就拧断了那小子的脖子 |
[14:16] | That was the first time I ever felt alive. | 那是我第一次感到自己活着 |
[14:29] | Here’s the thing– I need your men. | 是这样的 我需要你们的人 |
[14:33] | I look at you, | 我看着你们 |
[14:35] | well-dressed, well-spoken, | 衣着光鲜 谈吐不俗 |
[14:38] | and I don’t see a nomad thug. | 却不像个浪人暴徒 |
[14:40] | I see a future baron. | 而是未来的领主 |
[14:43] | If you help me topple Quinn, | 如果你们帮我扳倒奎恩 |
[14:45] | I’m offering you a territory. | 我就分你们领地 |
[14:48] | I like what you’re preaching, lady, I really do, | 我喜欢你的提议 女士 真的 |
[14:52] | But if we side with you, | 但如果我们站在你这边 |
[14:54] | we’re setting ourselves up to be slaughtered. | 我们就是自寻死路 |
[14:55] | You won’t be alone. | 你们不会孤军奋战 |
[14:58] | You and a bunch of girls | 你和一群娘们 |
[14:59] | are gonna help us take down Quinn? | 要帮我们干掉奎恩吗 |
[15:02] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么好谈的了 |
[15:04] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[15:05] | The appearance of weakness is the greatest advantage. | 表面柔弱是最大的优势 |
[15:11] | If Tilda can take one of you down, | 如果蒂尔达能打败你们中的一个 |
[15:15] | you’ll accept the terms of my deal. | 你们就接受我的提议 |
[15:20] | And if she can’t… | 如果她不能 |
[15:23] | we get to keep her. | 她就归我们了 |
[15:26] | It’s a deal. | 说定了 |
[16:26] | To new alliances. | 敬新联盟 |
[16:47] | Baron. | 领主 |
[16:48] | Sorry for the intrusion, Hannah. | 抱歉打扰 汉娜 |
[16:50] | Is the doc around? | 医生在吗 |
[16:54] | This is a surprise. | 真是意外 |
[16:56] | I could’ve come to the Fort. | 叫我去皇堡就成了啊 |
[16:58] | I was just passing by. | 我正好路过 |
[17:21] | Veil was the best thing that ever happened to us. | 薇儿是我们最大的幸运 |
[17:29] | Vernon and I, we couldn’t have any ourselves. | 弗农和我自己不能生 |
[17:33] | Veil was a gift from the baron | 薇儿是领主送的礼物 |
[17:35] | for saving his wife’s life when she had Ryder. | 因为夫人生莱德时 我们救了她的性命 |
[17:38] | We raised her since she was an infant. | 我们把她从婴儿抚养长大 |
[17:44] | She told me about the baby. | 她跟我说了孩子的事 |
[18:02] | If you love her, | 如果你爱她 |
[18:03] | then tell her how dangerous this is. | 就告诉她这有多危险 |
[18:04] | The code is very clear– I cannot have a family. | 守则很明白 我不能有家庭 |
[18:08] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[18:10] | There’s no changing her mind. | 她心意已决 |
[18:13] | She loves you, Sunny. | 她爱你 桑尼 |
[18:14] | I am trying to save her life. | 我是想救她的命 |
[18:16] | She doesn’t want a life without you and that baby. | 没有你和那个孩子她觉得生无可恋 |
[18:29] | It’s a tumor, a growth. | 是个肿瘤 增生 |
[18:33] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[18:38] | How long? | 还剩多久 |
[18:41] | Well, you’ll see the winter solstice. | 您能撑到冬至 |
[18:45] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:48] | Well, let’s not tell Lydia. You know how she fusses. | 别告诉莉迪亚 你知道她有多大惊小怪 |
[18:53] | You’re going to start to get weaker. | 您会开始变得虚弱 |
[18:56] | I promise to be discreet. | 我保证会守口如瓶 |
[18:58] | Well, I appreciate that, doc. | 非常感谢 医生 |
[19:07] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[19:19] | Everything okay, baron? | 没事吧 领主 |
[19:20] | Never better, thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[19:45] | I want you to do something for me. | 我要你帮我做件事 |
[19:47] | Yes, baron? | 请讲 领主 |
[19:51] | I want you to go inside | 我要你进去 |
[19:54] | and clip those two. | 剪掉这两个人 |
[19:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:00] | Sounded clear coming out of my mouth. | 我觉得我说的很明白了 |
[20:04] | We only clip our enemies. | 我们只剪我们的敌人 |
[20:06] | And how do you define “Enemy,” Sunny? | 那你如何定义”敌人”呢 桑尼 |
[20:10] | Someone who raises a sword or a fist to kill us? | 拔剑相向 或出手想杀我们的人吗 |
[20:13] | What if I told you those two had a weapon | 如果我告诉你那两人手里握着 |
[20:15] | that could destroy everything I’ve built and bring me to my knees? | 能毁掉我建立的一切 击垮我的把柄呢 |
[20:21] | Baron, the doctor delivered your son. | 领主 医生接生了您儿子 |
[20:24] | They’ve been nothing but loyal to you. | 他们一直对您忠心耿耿 |
[20:25] | An enemy is anyone I name! | 我说谁是敌人谁就是 |
[20:28] | Get in there! | 进去 |
[20:32] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[20:34] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[20:40] | You can’t what? | 你做不到什么 |
[21:13] | – Baron? – Baron! | -领主 -领主 |
[21:15] | No! Please, no! Don’t do this! | 不 求您 别 高抬贵手 |
[21:18] | – No! Oh, don’t! – Baron, please! | -不 不 -领主 求您 |
[21:22] | – No! Please, don’t! Don’t! – No! Don’t! | -求您 不要 -不要 |
[21:25] | No! Please, no, don’t! | 求您了 求您了 |
[21:29] | Hannah! | 汉娜 |
[21:51] | I’ve never given anyone a second chance. | 我从不给人第二次机会 |
[21:54] | As far as I’m concerned… | 在我看来 |
[21:57] | you killed them. | 是你杀了他们 |
[22:02] | Torch it to the ground. | 把这里烧成灰 |
[23:24] | All right, let’s have a look at that wing. | 好了 我们看看你的翅膀 |
[23:31] | It’s okay, brother. Yeah, yeah. | 没事的 兄弟 没事 |
[23:41] | I sure hope that’s the good stuff | 希望这是好东西 |
[23:43] | and not that dog-piss swill they peddle down at tick-tock. | 而不是酒馆卖的狗尿 |
[23:48] | Only the best for you, Waldo. | 给你的都是最好的 沃多 |
[23:52] | What happened to that one? | 那只鸟怎么了 |
[23:53] | Oh, please don’t pretend to give a shit about my birds. | 别假装你关心我的鸟 |
[24:03] | Something’s eating at you, Sunny. | 有什么在困扰你 桑尼 |
[24:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:12] | Have you ever thought about getting out? | 你有没有想过离开 |
[24:19] | What’s out there? | 外面有什么 |
[24:21] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[24:22] | Ah, overrated. | 没什么好的 |
[24:25] | People don’t really want to be free. | 人心里其实并不想要自由 |
[24:26] | Besides, it’s an illusion. | 而且 那只是幻觉 |
[24:29] | I mean, you take my birds– | 看看我的鸟 |
[24:30] | Oh, they just love flying free, | 它们喜欢自由飞翔 |
[24:32] | but every night they fly on home to their cages | 但每晚它们都飞回来 |
[24:36] | where it’s safe and warm. | 回到安全而温暖的笼子里 |
[24:39] | Sunny, you know what’s out there beyond our borders? | 桑尼 你知道边境之外有什么吗 |
[24:42] | A big sack full of stories. | 一堆传言 |
[24:45] | It’s a wasteland. No, no, it’s a paradise. | 有人说那里是废土 而有人说是天堂 |
[24:47] | It’s a… whatever. | 不管是什么 |
[24:50] | Nobody knows what is and ain’t true. | 没人知道孰真孰假 |
[24:54] | And, besides… | 而且… |
[24:56] | Quinn will never let you go. | 奎恩也绝不会放过你 |
[24:58] | You walk out on him, he’ll hunt you down, | 你敢背弃他 他就会追杀你 |
[25:01] | track you to the edge of this world, | 哪怕你逃到海角天边 |
[25:03] | and then, sure as shit, he will slit your throat. | 然后毫无疑问 他会割断你的喉咙 |
[25:14] | No, sunshine… | 不行 小子… |
[25:17] | You can’t ever outrun who you are. | 你永远无法逃脱自己的宿命 |
[25:30] | Freedom. | 敬自由 |
[25:33] | And cages. | 以及囚笼 |
[25:48] | M.K. is lying. | M.K.在说谎 |
[25:49] | I suspect he’s the one. | 我怀疑他就是那个人 |
[25:53] | You said that boy is powerful. | 您说过那男孩很强大 |
[25:56] | M.K. is the opposite. | M.K.却恰恰相反 |
[25:59] | At least he seems so to me. | 至少在我看来是这样 |
[26:00] | That’s because his power is sleeping. | 那是因为他的力量在沉睡 |
[26:03] | It only wakes when his emotions are stirred | 只有他情绪受到刺激且受伤的时候 |
[26:05] | and his skin is cut. | 力量才会被唤醒 |
[26:09] | Would you be willing to provoke him and draw his blood? | 你愿意去激怒他 让他流血吗 |
[26:14] | If you aren’t up to the task, Tilda, | 如果你不能胜任 蒂尔达 |
[26:16] | I’m sure one of your sisters would gladly volunteer. | 你的姐妹之中肯定会有人愿意的 |
[26:19] | No, no, I found him. | 不不 是我发现他的 |
[26:22] | It’s my duty. | 这是我的责任 |
[26:32] | When you cut him, he’ll change. | 一旦你割伤他 他会性情大变 |
[26:33] | He’ll become incredibly dangerous. | 他会变得非常危险 |
[26:38] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:53] | M.K. M.K., | |
[26:56] | everyone in our family must learn how to fight. | 我们家族所有人都必须学习打斗 |
[26:58] | I’ve asked Tilda to begin your training. | 我让蒂尔达开始训练你 |
[27:02] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[27:09] | It’s not a request. | 这并非请求 |
[27:20] | Look, Tilda… | 听着 蒂尔达 |
[27:23] | What were you really doing in the woods? | 你当时在树林里究竟在做什么 |
[27:24] | – Running for my life. – Liar! | -我在逃命 -说谎 |
[27:33] | Tilda, stop! Tilda, stop, please! | 蒂尔达 住手 蒂尔达 求你住手 |
[27:36] | Please. I have a mother, too. | 求你了 我还有个母亲 |
[27:37] | I have a mother, too. I was in those woods | 我还有母亲 我之所以在那片树林中 |
[27:39] | because I was trying to find her and get home. | 是因为我想找她一起回家 |
[27:43] | Trust me. I’m telling you the truth. | 相信我 我说的是真话 |
[28:04] | Now, scream! | 快大声喊 |
[28:41] | My parents were kind and decent people. | 我父母都是善良又正直的人 |
[28:52] | So, tell me, Sunny… | 你告诉我 桑尼 |
[28:55] | Why are they dead? | 他们为什么会死 |
[29:00] | Which one of your men did Quinn send? | 奎恩派你们当中谁干的 |
[29:06] | He did it himself. | 他亲自干的 |
[29:11] | I think Quinn is dying… | 我觉得奎恩快死了 |
[29:15] | And he’s scared of anyone finding out. | 他害怕被任何人知道 |
[29:23] | He took my family. | 他杀光了我的家人 |
[29:37] | I’m your family now. | 现在我就是你的家人 |
[29:42] | And I’m going to protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[29:46] | Both of you. | 保护你和孩子 |
[29:50] | I don’t know how or when… | 我还不知道什么时候 怎么做 |
[29:54] | but we’re getting out of the Badlands. | 但我们要离开恶土 |
[30:35] | You want a hit? | 要吸一口吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:00] | You must have some special skills I don’t know about. | 你肯定有什么我不知道的特殊本事 |
[31:05] | ’cause how else could you buy a brick of my father’s opium? | 否则你怎么能买到一整块我父亲的鸦片 |
[31:09] | It was a gift. | 是别人送我的礼物 |
[31:13] | Don’t bullshit me, bitch. | 别骗我 婊子 |
[31:18] | Nomads. | 是浪人 |
[31:20] | They’ve got an old turbine station full of stuff. | 他们在一间旧涡轮机站里放满了鸦片 |
[31:55] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[31:59] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[32:02] | Tilda, you have to help me escape. | 蒂尔达 你得帮我逃出去 |
[32:08] | Supposedly, the last baron built a passage | 据说上一任领主建过密道 |
[32:10] | that goes from this room to the woods. | 从这间屋子通往那片树林 |
[32:21] | So, why did your mother want to cut me? | 你母亲为什么要割伤我 |
[32:23] | She’s looking for a boy. | 她在找一个男孩儿 |
[32:25] | Says he has some dark power. | 说他有种暗黑力量 |
[32:28] | She wants to train him | 她要训练他 |
[32:29] | and then use him to overthrow the other barons. | 然后利用他打败其他领主 |
[32:45] | My mother’s coming. | 我母亲来了 |
[32:48] | Full recognition. | 完全承认 |
[32:50] | I’m a woman of my word. | 我言出必行 |
[32:56] | This is a beautiful place you’ve got here. | 你这儿真是漂亮 |
[33:02] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[33:10] | You are no longer welcome here. | 这里不再欢迎你了 |
[33:15] | I’ll take the boy. | 这男孩儿我要了 |
[33:18] | We’re always looking to build our ranks. | 我们总想扩充队伍 |
[33:22] | Mother, Quinn’s son took the bait. | 母亲 奎恩的儿子上钩了 |
[33:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:32] | What’s with the kid? | 这孩子怎么回事 |
[33:35] | He’s been keeping secrets. | 他隐瞒了个秘密 |
[33:38] | That’s one hefty bounty. | 这可是一大笔赏金 |
[33:39] | Sure as hell pissed off somebody. | 绝对是把谁惹毛了 |
[33:41] | That’s not me. | 这不是我 |
[34:01] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[34:04] | Apparently, Ryder has uncovered a conspiracy. | 看来 莱德发现了一个阴谋 |
[34:11] | Nomads are skimming our opium shipments, | 浪人在偷我们的鸦片货物 |
[34:14] | selling them out of an old turbine station near compton ridge. | 并在康普顿山脉附近一个旧涡轮站贩卖 |
[34:17] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[34:19] | Sex isn’t the only thing you buy in a doll house. | 娃娃屋不止能买到一夜春宵 |
[34:22] | See, this is what happens when we don’t retaliate. | 这就是我们不采取报复行为的后果 |
[34:24] | People think you’re weak and take advantage. | 别人认为你软弱 于是趁虚而入 |
[34:27] | We need to send a message. | 我们得给他们个警告 |
[34:35] | What do you think, Sunny? | 你觉得呢 桑尼 |
[34:37] | I think Ryder and I should scout it out. | 我和莱德可以去一探究竟 |
[34:41] | Good work, son. | 好样的 孩子 |
[35:42] | There’s no opium here, Sunny. | 这里没有鸦片 桑尼 |
[35:46] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[35:58] | The Widow sends her regards. | 艳寡妇向你们问好 |
[36:02] | Come on, let’s get ’em! | 上 捉住他们 |
[36:06] | Now! | 动手 |
[36:14] | She wants him to die slow. | 她要他慢慢死 |
[36:16] | If you kill him, the Baron will hunt you down. | 你要是杀了他 领主不会放过你的 |
[36:19] | He won’t get the chance. | 他不会有机会的 |
[36:20] | Once you two are dead, | 等你们死了 |
[36:21] | she’s taking the Fort and gutting Quinn herself. | 她就去攻占皇堡 并亲自宰了奎恩 |
[36:41] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[36:46] | Get him! Come on! | 干掉他 上 |
[37:11] | Go! Come on! | 上 上啊 |
[37:41] | Let’s get him. Come on. | 干掉他 快 |
[37:46] | – Kill him! It’s one guy! – Come on! | -上啊 他就一个人 -快上 |
[38:18] | Come on, come on! | 快 快 |
[38:23] | Get up there! | 上去 |
[38:25] | Go! Go, get him! | 上 抓住他 |
[38:28] | Go! We got him. | 上 他跑不了 |
[39:05] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[39:29] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[39:33] | It doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要了 |
[39:37] | You better get going. | 你快走吧 |
[39:58] | I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[40:00] | I know the way out of the badlands, | 我知道逃出恶土的路 |
[40:02] | but I can’t get out by myself. | 但我一个人出不去 |
[40:11] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能和你走 |
[40:13] | Quinn would hunt me down. | 奎恩会追杀我的 |
[40:19] | There might be another way. | 也许还有个办法 |
[40:22] | I could train you. | 我可以训练你 |
[40:25] | – I don’t understand. – There’s a woman. | -我不明白 -有个女人 |
[40:27] | You’d have to take her with you and protect her. | 你必须带她一起走 保护她 |
[40:31] | Sunny, I can’t do that. | 桑尼 我不能那么做 |
[40:33] | That’s a bad idea. You’ve seen what I can do. | 这不是个好主意 你见过我的能力 |
[40:37] | There must be a way to control it. | 一定有办法控制的 |
[40:45] | I’m getting home. | 我一定要回家 |
[40:54] | Ryder! | 莱德 |
[40:56] | Get him in the house! | 快把他送进去 |
[40:58] | – He’s alive. – Get the doctor. | -他还活着 -叫医生来 |
[41:03] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[41:04] | It was an ambush. | 中了埋伏 |
[41:06] | The Widow is planning on taking the Fort. | 艳寡妇在计划夺取皇堡 |
[41:14] | Who was it that helped you escape? | 是谁帮你逃出去的 |
[41:16] | I didn’t see. | 我没看到 |
[41:17] | I woke up and the lock was cut. | 我醒来时脚镣已经被切断了 |
[41:19] | This boy is the only reason Ryder and I are still alive. | 多亏这男孩 莱德和我才能活下来 |
[41:22] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[41:24] | I would like to take him as my colt. | 我想让他做我的少年军 |
[41:32] | You’ve never taken a colt before. | 你从没有收过少年军 |
[41:37] | You must be special. | 你肯定与众不同 |
[41:41] | – You pledge your loyalty to me? – Yes, Baron. | -你发誓效忠于我吗 -是 领主 |
[41:44] | Would you kill in my name? | 你愿以我之名去杀戮吗 |
[41:47] | Yes, baron. | 是 领主 |
[41:50] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[41:52] | Saddle up. | 做好准备 |
[41:54] | It’s war. | 要开战了 |