Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
时间 英文 中文
[00:23] Fan out. 散开
[00:25] Kill them all. 杀光全部
[00:34] Colts, stay put. You’re on lookout. 少年军们 待在这里别动 你们负责望风
[00:49] Find the Widow. 找到艳寡妇
[02:17] Minerva. 米涅娃
[02:23] Open the passage. Get the girls to safety. 打开暗道 带姑娘们去安全的地方
[02:37] Hurry! Come on, go! 快点 快啊 走
[02:38] Come on, come on, come on. Let’s go, let’s go. 快 快 快 我们走
[02:43] Tilda. 蒂尔达
[02:47] Tilda, hurry! 蒂尔达 快点
[03:07] No one comes after my family. 没人可以对我的家人下手
[03:09] We both know I was doing you a favor. 我们都知道我相当于在帮你的忙
[04:40] Baron! 领主
[05:48] Jade, I appreciate it, but you really don’t need to be here. 洁德 我很感激 但你真的不必在这里守着的
[05:53] Ryder’s gonna be my family as well. 莱德很快也是我的家人了
[06:05] Do you know why Quinn proposed to you? 你知道奎恩为什么会向你求婚吗
[06:11] You’re a distraction. 你可以让他转移注意力
[06:13] Something to feed his ego. 可以让他的自尊心膨胀
[06:16] Make him feel young again. 让他觉得自己又年轻了
[06:18] I understand you’re upset, Baroness. 我明白你很难过 领主夫人
[06:21] But I am not the enemy. 但真正的敌人不是我
[06:23] Well, if you believe that, 如果你这么认为
[06:24] then you really haven’t the faintest clue about this life. 那么你对这种生活真的是一点都不了解
[06:26] I’ve been in this house since I was a girl. 我从小就在皇堡里长大
[06:30] I understand more than you think. 我了解的比你想象的要多
[06:32] When your son is lying in front of you slipping away 等你的儿子躺在你面前 生命垂危
[06:36] while you look on, helpless, 而你无助地在一旁看着
[06:39] then you can tell me what you understand. 到时候你再来跟我说你也了解吧
[06:46] So a word of advice from one wife to another– 同为领主之妻 就当这是我对你的忠告吧
[06:51] a baron’s home isn’t a sanctuary, it’s a battlefield. 领主的家可不是安全的殿堂 而是个战场
[06:56] Quinn isn’t interested in peace. 奎恩对和平可没有兴趣
[06:58] He never was. 他从来就不感兴趣
[07:00] He loves to fight. 他热爱战斗
[07:06] Now, if you would do me the courtesy of leaving 现在 请你行行好 马上离开
[07:08] so I can be with my son 让我好好陪陪我儿子
[07:11] in private. 单独陪着
[07:17] Mari, is everything all right? 玛莉 没出什么事吧
[07:18] – The Clippers are coming back through the gate. – And the baron? -剪刀军正穿过大门回来 -领主呢
[07:21] He’s leading them. 他带领着他们
[07:41] He was a good man. 他生前是个好人
[07:43] Now he’s a dead one. 现在他成了个死人
[07:47] Sunny. 桑尼
[07:49] I found something. 我发现了一样东西
[07:51] The Widow had it. 本来是艳寡妇的
[07:53] I can’t read it, but it’s a book about Azra. 我看不懂上面的字 不过这是关于阿兹拉的书
[07:58] You went inside that house? 你进入那栋屋子了吗
[07:59] I had to get the book. 我必须拿到这本书
[08:09] Come with me. 跟我来
[08:20] So the Widow got away. 艳寡妇逃走了
[08:22] Good news travels fast. “好消息”传得真快
[08:24] Well, congratulations, Quinn. 恭喜啊 奎恩
[08:25] You gave her exactly what she wanted– a war. 你正中她下怀 挑起了战争
[08:28] Remember the last one? 还记得上一场战争吗
[08:30] Two years under siege, food shortages? 被围攻两年 食物短缺
[08:33] Let those bastards try and come at me, huh? 那些混蛋有种冲我来啊
[08:36] I took her oil fields. 我抢占了她的油田
[08:37] And now your Clippers are spread over two territories. 现在你的剪刀军要分散在两片领地
[08:41] You think they’ll be able to defend themselves stretched that thin? 你觉得兵力铺得这么开 他们能自保吗
[08:44] – I was avenging Ryder. – Oh, you don’t give a damn about him. -我是在为莱德报仇 -你根本一点都不在乎他
[08:49] You’re just worried about looking weak. 你只是担心这样自己会显得很弱
[08:50] Well, thanks to your son, I had no choice. 多亏了你儿子 我别无选择
[08:53] Don’t you dare talk about him when he is lying in there dying. 他躺在那里就快死了 你不准提他
[08:57] He’s not dying, woman. 他并不是快死了 娘们儿
[08:58] Then why won’t he wake? 那他怎么还不醒
[09:01] His breathing isn’t more than a whisper. 他气若游丝
[09:03] Something is wrong. 一定有什么不对劲
[09:05] And what would you have me do? 那你要我怎么办
[09:08] Well, I would say go fetch the doctor, but he’s dead. 我会说去叫医生 但是医生已经死了
[09:12] Of course, you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? 当然你一点都”不知道”这事 对不对
[09:48] Your face, it’s cut. 你的脸被割伤了
[10:45] Come here. 过来
[10:46] Heels out, arms up. 脚跟出去 双臂举起
[10:49] Now stay there. 保持不动
[10:52] – How long? – Till I come back. -要坚持多久 -直到我回来
[10:58] This is bullshit. 真是狗屁方法
[11:05] This is lesson one in your training. 这是你训练的第一课
[11:07] It’s about time. 也该是时候了
[11:16] Get up. 起来
[11:28] Look out there. 看那里
[11:29] What do you see? 你看见了什么
[11:32] Horses, cogs, poppies. 马 贱民 罂粟
[11:36] That’s your problem. 那就是你的问题所在
[11:38] You only react to what’s in front of you. 你只看到面前的东西
[11:41] Look beyond this wall. 看看这城墙外面的世界
[11:42] Beyond these fields. 那些田地之外的世界
[11:44] That is our way out. 那就是我们的出路
[11:47] Do you still want to go home? 你还想回到家乡吗
[11:49] You know I do. 你知道我想的
[11:50] Then you have to start listening to me 那你就要开始听我的
[11:52] or you’ll get us both killed. 否则你会害我们都丧命
[11:54] I’m not the one who’s gonna get us killed, 会害我们丧命的人不是我
[11:56] the baron is. 是领主
[11:57] Attacking the Widow was a bad idea. 攻击艳寡妇是个馊主意
[11:59] I didn’t do it for Quinn. 我不是为了奎恩才这么做的
[12:01] We need to find her. 我们需要找到她
[12:03] As long as she’s still alive, she’s gonna hunt you down. 只要她还活着 就会追你到天涯海角
[12:06] – Never forget that. – If you’re so worried about me, -永远别忘记这一点 -如果你真这么担心我
[12:08] maybe you should teach me how to fight 也许你该教我如何战斗
[12:09] so that I could defend myself. 这样我就能保护自己
[12:13] Okay, you wanna fight? 好啊 你想战斗吗
[12:14] Let’s see you fight. 那就让你去学习战斗
[12:23] You need to see Ryder. 你得去看看莱德
[12:26] Well, that’s kind of you to be thinking of him. 你可真好心 时时想着他
[12:31] But I can’t look at him in that state. 但他这个样子 我不想看见
[12:37] I know somebody who could help him. 我认识个人能帮到他
[12:40] But Lydia won’t like it. 但莉迪亚不会喜欢的
[12:44] You save her son… 你如果救了她儿子
[12:48] she’ll find it in her heart to forgive you. 她会原谅你的
[13:17] I’m embarrassed it’s taken me this long to stop by. 我觉得有点不好意思 过了这么久才来看你
[13:21] A baron’s wife doesn’t have any reason to visit my clinic. 领主的妻子没理由屈尊光临我的诊所
[13:24] I’m still the same girl you grew up with. 我还是和你一起长大的那个女孩
[13:30] I was so sorry to hear about your parents. 对于你父母的事 我非常遗憾
[13:39] I’m guessing this isn’t a condolence call. 我猜你不是来吊唁的
[13:44] Ryder has been injured. 莱德受伤了
[13:47] He should have recovered by now. 他现在本该恢复了
[13:49] Everybody is worried. 大家都很担心
[13:52] And you want me to come and take a look at him. 而你想让我去看看他
[13:58] I’m surprised the baron would approve 我很惊讶 领主竟然允许
[14:00] of a cog doctor tending to his son. 一位贱民医生诊治他的儿子
[14:04] I vouched for you. 我为你做了担保
[14:10] I have a simple life. 我过着简单的生活
[14:15] I wanna keep it that way. I’m sorry, Jade. 我想继续保持这样 抱歉 洁德
[14:30] I can’t let Ryder die. 我不能让莱德死
[14:35] Just please help. 求你帮帮忙
[14:52] Now, that sounds like two visitors. 听上去有两位访客啊
[14:55] One is Sunny for sure 其中一位一定是桑尼
[14:56] and the other is somebody… 而另一位是某个…
[14:59] small. 小身板
[15:03] Waldo, meet M.K. 沃多 认识一下M.K
[15:11] I was Waldo’s Colt. 我曾是沃多手下的少年军
[15:14] You were a Clipper? 你也曾是剪刀军吗
[15:15] Regent. 是摄政王
[15:17] What happened? 出什么事了
[15:18] Well, let’s just say I don’t get around much anymore. 这么说吧 我没法再四处走动了
[15:22] M.K. here seems to think training is only about fighting. M.K似乎认为训练只关乎打斗
[15:25] I was hoping you’d help me out with him. 我希望你能帮我教导他
[15:27] Aw, Sunshine, you sure know how to make an old man feel young. 小子 你真懂怎么让老家伙感觉重获青春
[15:31] I’d be real pleased to pitch in, 我非常乐意帮忙
[15:33] except, well, this runt is just too damn small. 不过这小崽子实在太小了
[15:37] He’s never gonna make it. 他不可能成功的
[15:40] You wanted to fight. 你想要打斗
[15:42] Now you fight. 现在打吧
[15:44] Him? 和他吗
[15:46] No way, he’s in a wheelchair. 不可能 他坐着轮椅呢
[15:54] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[15:55] You afraid you’re gonna get your ass kicked? 你害怕自己被揍扁吗
[15:59] – No. – If you can land a hit on him, -不是 -如果你能打到他
[16:02] I’ll train you any way you want. 我就按照你想用的任何方式训练你
[16:08] And… 并且
[16:10] I won’t even use my legs. 我甚至都不会用我的腿
[16:13] This is ridiculous. 真是荒唐
[16:36] Come on. 来啊
[17:00] All right. 好了
[17:02] – All right, enough. – Oh, good. -好了 够了 -很好
[17:05] I’m getting kind of tired of kicking your ass. 我都厌倦揍你了
[17:09] Get up. 站起来
[17:17] Now, you lost that fight before you threw a punch. 你还没出拳就输了这场打斗
[17:21] You saw a busted-up old man in a wheelchair. 你看见一个坐轮椅的糟老头子
[17:25] You underestimate your enemy in battle, 如果你在战斗中低估了敌人
[17:27] odds are you won’t live to see another. 可能就会命丧此战
[17:35] You know why we call ’em Colts? 知道我们为什么叫那些人少年军吗
[17:39] ‘Cause we gotta break ’em like wild horses. 因为我们要用残酷手段把他们驯服 就像对待野马
[17:43] That’s the only way to make a Clipper out of a boy. 只有这样才能让小男孩蜕变为剪刀军
[17:58] Lydia, this is Veil. 莉迪亚 这是薇儿
[18:02] I know who she is. 我知道她是谁
[18:05] Baroness. 领主夫人
[18:19] He suffered a major trauma. His brain is swollen. 他受了重大创伤 大脑出现了水肿
[18:22] I need to relieve the pressure immediately. 我需要立刻释放颅内压
[18:32] You’re not touching him with that. 你不能用那个碰他
[18:37] This is a trepanation device. It’s the only way. 这是个环锯器械 只能用这种方法
[18:40] And I’m sure you do fine work, 我相信你医术不错
[18:42] but you’re not qualified to treat my son. 但你还没资格诊治我儿子
[18:44] Injuries don’t discriminate between cogs and barons. 贱民和领主 在受伤治疗方面都是一样的
[18:47] Get out. 出去
[18:50] How long does he have if we do nothing? 如果不采取任何措施 他能活多久
[18:53] He’ll be dead by nightfall. 他傍晚就会死的
[18:58] You have to let her try. 你必须让她试试
[19:04] It’s very important that you keep his head completely still. 很重要的一点 就是让他的头部保持绝对静止
[19:37] What is this place, mother? 这是什么地方 母亲
[19:39] Every butterfly needs a sanctuary. 每只蝴蝶都需要避难所
[19:43] This is ours. 这就是我们的避难所
[19:56] Go to the doll house. Fetch Angelica. 去娃娃屋把安吉丽卡找来
[19:58] With Sunny alive, her life is in danger. 只要桑尼活着 她就有生命危险
[20:01] – Hurry, child. – Yes, mother. -快点 孩子 -好的 母亲
[20:16] You must be Veil. 你一定是薇儿了
[20:24] Jade told me about your parents. 洁德告诉我你父母的事了
[20:30] They were good people. 他们生前都是好人
[20:33] I’ll do everything in my power to find the scum that killed them. 我会尽我所能找到杀害他们的人渣
[20:40] Thank you, Baron. 谢谢您 领主
[20:44] How’s my son? 我儿子怎么样了
[20:47] Improving. 正在好转
[20:49] But he’s not out of the woods. 但他还没脱离危险期
[20:51] You’re the girl Sunny’s been wicking. 你是和桑尼相好的女孩
[20:55] You don’t think I know how my regent spends his spare time? 你觉得我会不知道我的摄政王怎么打发闲暇时间吗
[21:00] I must say he has exquisite taste. 不得不说 他的品位真不错
[21:06] Ryder’s bandages will need changing. 莱德会需要换绷带
[21:08] I’ll return in the morning. 我明早再过来
[21:15] Thank you. 谢谢你
[21:19] I’ll have to find the proper way to repay you. 我要找个合适的方法报答你
[21:37] Who set you up? 是谁设陷阱害你的
[21:57] – Hey, Ringo. – Hey. -你好 林戈 -你好
[21:59] The Widow’s gone underground. You hear anything? 艳寡妇躲了起来 你有什么消息吗
[22:03] No, but, um, I’ll let you know as soon as I do. 没有 不过一有消息我会通知你的
[22:08] You haven’t stopped by for a while. 你有一阵子没过来了
[22:12] Yeah. 是啊
[22:14] I think I’m done sitting in that chair. 我不想再坐在这把椅子上纹身了
[22:17] You quit clipping? 你不当剪刀军了吗
[22:19] I quit keeping score. 我不再计数了
[22:22] You know what’s funny? 你知道有趣的是什么吗
[22:24] Every Clipper and Colt through that door– 每一个进门来的剪刀军和少年军
[22:27] they all wanna be you. 都想成为你
[22:29] And you– 而你
[22:32] you don’t wanna be you. 却不想再做你自己了
[22:38] Regent, Baron’s looking for you. 摄政王 领主要见你
[22:40] Well, guess it’s time to get back to work, Sunny. 好了 看来你要回去工作了 桑尼
[22:59] What are you doing here? 你怎么会在这儿
[23:01] Believe me, I didn’t have a choice. 相信我 我别无选择
[23:03] Sunny. 桑尼
[23:05] Get in here. 进来
[23:20] Tell them. 告诉他们
[23:23] It was a doll at the Tick-Tock Club. 嘀嗒俱乐部的一个妓女
[23:28] Angelica. 安吉丽卡
[23:30] She set me up. 她设计陷害的我
[23:33] Top floor, 顶楼
[23:35] last room on the right. 右手边最后一个房间
[23:37] The blonde. 金发那个
[23:39] Alive, Sunny. 抓活的 桑尼
[23:41] She’ll lead us to the Widow. 她可以帮我们找到艳寡妇
[23:43] Yes, Baron. 是 领主
[23:54] Is this another training exercise? 这也是一次训练活动吗
[23:57] We’re going to a doll house. 我们要去娃娃屋
[24:00] I want you to get up on that balcony 你到那个阳台上去
[24:01] and make sure she doesn’t get away. 确保她不会跑掉
[24:04] I’ll watch from down here. 我在这儿看着就行
[24:07] Give me a description of this girl 描述一下那个女孩儿
[24:08] so I know what she looks like. 我好知道她的样貌
[24:09] She’ll be the one running for her life. 到时候慌张逃命的那个就是她
[24:34] I brought you home. I trusted you and look what happened. 我带你回家 信任了你 结果怎么样
[24:38] It’s not what it looks like. 情况不是你表面看上去那样
[24:39] Then why are you wearing that Colt uniform? 那你为什么穿着少年军制服
[24:42] You’ve been lying to me since we’ve met. 从我们见面起 你就一直在撒谎
[24:43] I lied because I was scared. 我撒谎是因为我很害怕
[24:46] You know what your mother wants to do to me. 你也知道你母亲要对我做什么
[24:47] You’re better off with her than you are with Quinn. 你跟着她也比你跟着奎恩好
[24:49] I know you don’t believe that. She’s just as bad as he is. 我知道你不愿相信 但她和奎恩一样坏
[24:54] You don’t add up. 你在胡言乱语
[24:56] Neither do you. 你也是
[25:01] Oh, is that what you want? 这是你想要的吗
[25:05] Now, that’s gonna cost extra. 那可要额外加钱
[25:19] You came to the right place. 你来对地方了
[25:45] Stop! 住手
[25:47] Where is the Widow? 艳寡妇在哪儿
[26:15] I said where is the Widow? 我问你艳寡妇在哪儿
[26:18] You’ll never find her. 你永远找不到她
[26:30] You’re going to tell me where she is. 你必须告诉我她在什么地方
[26:33] You can’t stop her. 你无法阻止她
[26:36] And you can’t stop me. 你也阻止不了我
[26:43] Go. 走
[26:45] Go! 快走
[27:14] Something I can do for you, Regent? 有什么需要效劳的 摄政王
[27:16] I need a stitch job. 我需要缝针
[27:21] Sunny, what happened? 桑尼 出什么事了
[27:26] I’ll tell you in the back when you’re sewing me up. 待会你在后屋给我缝针时再说
[27:38] She’s the one you want me to protect. 她就是你想让我保护的人
[27:41] Am I right? 我说对了吗
[27:43] Stay put and don’t touch anything. 老实待着 别碰任何东西
[27:47] Okay. 好吧
[28:06] Who’s the boy? 那个男孩是谁
[28:09] My Colt, M.K. 我的少年军 M.K.
[28:13] Your colt? 你的少年军
[28:14] Why take on a colt if we’re leaving? 如果我们要走 你为什么还收少年军
[28:18] Nothing’s changed. 一切都没变
[28:19] Don’t worry. 别担心
[28:23] Those arms and legs, did you make them? 那些胳膊和腿都是你做的吗
[28:28] Yeah, they’re called mimics. 是的 那叫假肢
[28:31] And the books? 还有那些书籍
[28:32] You can read? 你识字吗
[28:34] Out. 出去
[28:41] Maybe he’s good practice for what’s to come. 或许可以拿他先练练怎么为人父母
[28:46] I want you to stay out of that house. 我要你远离那座宅子
[28:49] I don’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[28:51] At least not until Ryder’s recovered. 至少在莱德痊愈之前是这样
[28:54] I should have let him die. 我应该让他死在那里的
[28:58] Quinn knows about us. 奎恩知道我们的事了
[29:02] We can’t leave soon enough. 我们需要尽快离开
[29:11] 73 73.
[29:17] That’s how many days you were gone when the nomads took you. 你当年被浪人挟持走了73天
[29:20] I spent every waking moment standing at this window. 那时我只要醒着 就守在这扇窗前
[29:26] I even started praying again. 我甚至又开始祷告
[29:28] But when you walked back through that door, 但是当你走进那扇门
[29:32] my sweet little boy was gone. 我那个可爱的宝贝已不复存在
[29:37] In his place was a broken, damaged thing. 只剩下一具遍体鳞伤的躯壳
[29:44] I didn’t wanna see that. 我不忍心看那一幕
[29:46] So I held you close. 于是我把你紧紧抱在怀中
[29:49] Tended to your wounds. 小心翼翼地照料你的伤口
[29:53] I even cleaned and dressed your foot 我甚至帮你洗脚 给你敷药
[29:54] when you were too ashamed for anyone else to see it. 因为你不好意思让别人看到
[30:03] I taught you how to walk again. 我教你重新走路
[30:07] I did everything for you, Ryder. 我做的一切都是为了你 莱德
[30:11] I thought I could bring you back. 我以为我能唤醒真正的你
[30:14] That you had the will of your father. 我以为你拥有你父亲的意志
[30:19] But you don’t. 然而你没有
[30:22] What is this about? 你到底要说什么
[30:31] A mother’s love is a powerful thing. 母爱的力量很强大
[30:35] But it can blind you. 却也很盲目
[30:40] You tried to have the Widow killed. 你想杀死艳寡妇
[30:42] You disobeyed your father, then lied about it. 你违背了你父亲的命令 并且对此撒谎
[30:45] I was acting in his best interest. 我是在为他的最大利益考虑
[30:48] One in a lifetime of stupid decisions. 再次犯了一辈子都在犯的愚蠢错误
[30:51] Decisions that I defended. 我却维护了你这一决定
[30:54] Much as I hate to admit it, 尽管我不想承认
[30:57] your father’s right. 但你父亲说得对
[31:00] You don’t have what it takes to be baron. 你不具备成为领主的资质
[31:09] Get out. 出去
[31:20] I’d rather have you hate me for the rest of your life 我宁愿让你一辈子都恨我
[31:24] than stand over your grave. 也不想站在你的墓前哀悼
[31:30] You’re on your own, Ryder. 你只能靠自己了 莱德
[31:51] It appears I have ruffled the feathers of my fellow barons. 我好像令其他几位领主甚感不悦
[31:55] They view the possession of the Widow’s oil fields 我将艳寡妇的油田据为己有
[31:57] as a violation of the Foundation Treaty. 在他们看来是有违《创立条约》的
[32:00] They want to parley. 他们要求举行会谈
[32:03] You’ll be walking into an execution. 他们会借此机会将您处决
[32:05] Agreed. 同意
[32:07] I need to make an alliance 我需要找一位领主结盟
[32:09] with a baron who hates me less than he hates the others. 相比恨我 他更恨其他几位领主
[32:14] Jacobee. 雅各比
[32:15] I can’t make a direct overture, 我不能直接提议
[32:17] but as I recall, you’ve a history with his Regent. 但我记得 你和他的摄政王颇有渊源
[32:21] I haven’t seen Zypher in a long time. 我已经很久没见过萨菲尔了
[32:23] Well, now’s the moment to rekindle the relationship. 正好趁此时重温友谊之情
[32:29] Unless there’s gonna be a problem. 除非你觉得你做不到
[32:32] Not at all, Baron. 不会的 领主
[33:40] He’s sleeping. 他睡着了
[33:50] Well done. 做得很好
[34:29] Hello, Zypher. 你好 萨菲尔
[34:31] You look like shit. 你的样子很糟糕
[34:33] Good to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[34:34] What are we doing here, Sunny? You miss me? 我们来这儿干什么 桑尼 你想我了吗
[34:38] Quinn’s not showing up at that parley. 奎恩不会参加会谈的
[34:41] He’s making a mistake. 他这是在犯错
[34:43] Seems to be doing that a lot lately. 他最近似乎老是在犯错啊
[34:45] Quinn’s not the enemy. 奎恩不是你的敌人
[34:46] The Widow is. You know that. 艳寡妇才是 你是知道的
[34:48] Sunny, the other barons don’t want a war. 桑尼 其他领主们并不想掀起战争
[34:51] There hasn’t been one in five years. 已经5年没有燃起过战火了
[34:53] Now, there is a way for you to stop all this. 你还是有办法可以阻止这一切的
[34:56] Avoid a lot of bloodshed. 避免很多的流血牺牲
[35:00] You think I’m gonna clip my own baron? 你觉得我会剪掉我的领主吗
[35:02] The other barons will recognize you for it. 其他领主们会为此而认可你的
[35:04] Jacobee will make sure of it. 雅各比会确保促成这事的
[35:06] Then you all divide up the Widow’s oil fields 然后你们瓜分掉艳寡妇的油田
[35:07] and everybody wins. 每个人都是赢家
[35:11] I need you to arrange a meeting between Jacobee and Quinn. 我需要你安排雅各比和奎恩见一面
[35:14] Ugh, loyal to a fault. 愚忠啊
[35:17] What’s in it for me? 我能从中得到什么好处
[35:19] What do you want? 你想要什么
[35:21] Well, you have to ask? 你还需要问吗
[35:27] Who is she? 那个女人是谁
[35:29] Aw, and you think she’s gonna save you, huh? 你觉得她可以拯救你是吗
[35:33] You know we’re both way past saving, Sunny. 你心里清楚我们都已经是无法拯救的了 桑尼
[35:36] You gonna tell me it’s serious? 你要告诉我你们是认真的吗
[35:41] You’re playing with fire if Quinn finds out, you know that? 如果奎恩知道了 你这就是在玩火 你知道吗
[35:44] Are we finished? 说完了吗
[35:46] Yeah. 是的
[35:50] I’ll talk to Jacobee, but don’t hold your breath. 我会去找雅各比谈下的 不过别抱太高期望
[35:52] I won’t. 我不会的
[35:56] The other offer’s still on the table if you change your mind. 如果你改变主意了 我的另一个提议依然有效
[36:00] You know I’m a lot more persuasive when I get what I want. 你知道当我得到我想要的 就会有说服力得多
[36:23] I’m sorry I wasn’t able to get to Angelica in time. 我很抱歉我没能及时救出安吉丽卡
[36:28] I’m sure you did everything in your power to help her. 我相信你一定尽你所能帮她了
[36:36] You were the last one in the tunnel today. 你今天是最后一个进暗道的
[36:41] Yes. 是的
[36:43] That special book, the one on my desk, 我桌上那本特殊的书
[36:46] you didn’t see it, did you? 你没看到吧
[36:49] No, Mother, I’m sorry. 没有 母亲 抱歉
[36:51] I didn’t. 我没看到
[36:55] Good night, Tilda. 晚安 蒂尔达
[38:09] What are you doing here? 你怎么会到这里来
[38:11] How did you get outside the wall? 你是怎么逃出城墙的
[38:14] It’s probably better you not know. 你还是不知道比较好
[38:18] I’m guessing you didn’t tell Sunny you were coming? 我猜你没告诉桑尼你要过来吧
[38:24] Something smells good. 什么东西闻着真香
[38:33] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[38:36] You’re welcome. 不客气
[38:39] You know, I’m still trying to figure out 我到现在还在琢磨
[38:41] why Sunny took you on as a Colt. 桑尼为什么会收你做少年军
[38:45] I’m still trying to figure out how you two ended up together. 我也还在琢磨 你们两个怎么会在一起呢
[38:50] Normally, when Sunny shows up, people end up dead. 通常桑尼一出现 就会死人
[38:55] Look, you didn’t come here to hear my little story. 听着 你到这里来不是来听我的小故事的
[39:05] You have to read this book for me. 你得把这书上面的内容读给我听
[39:09] It’s beautiful. 真美
[39:21] I don’t recognize this language. 我不认识这种语言
[39:27] Hello. 你好
[39:35] Baron? 领主
[39:36] Your door was unlocked. 你的门没锁
[39:38] You should be more careful. 你应该更小心些才是
[39:42] Where’s your escort? 您的护卫队呢
[39:44] Oh, I sometimes walk alone. 我有时候喜欢独来独往
[39:47] It helps to clear my head. 可以帮我理清头绪
[39:51] Is everything all right? 没出什么事吧
[39:53] – Did something happen with Ryder? – No, Ryder’s fine, -是莱德出什么事了吗 -不 莱德没事
[39:56] thanks to you. 多亏了你
[39:59] You took control of a desperate situation. 你救他于危难之中
[40:04] I’m in your debt. 我欠你的
[40:08] Intelligence is an intoxicating quality in a woman. 女人的聪明才智真是令人迷醉的品质
[40:19] Please… 拜托
[40:21] just tell me what you want. 直接告诉我您想要什么
[40:24] It’s very simple. 很简单的
[40:26] You saved my son. 你救了我儿子
[40:31] Now save me. 现在也救救我吧
深入恶谷

文章导航

Previous Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号