时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Stop! Help! | 停车 救命 |
[00:29] | Stop! Stop! Please, stop! | 停车 求你们了 快停车 |
[00:47] | All clear, Mother. | 一切安全 母亲 |
[00:53] | Well done, Tilda. | 好样的 蒂尔达 |
[00:55] | Help your sisters unload the back. | 帮你的姐妹们把车上的东西卸下来 |
[01:17] | Why do we have one of Quinn’s Clippers? | 我们为什么要抓一个奎恩的剪刀军 |
[01:19] | My baron will have your head for this. | 我家领主会为这事要了你的脑袋 |
[01:24] | My head? | 我的脑袋吗 |
[01:37] | I doubt it. | 我看未必吧 |
[02:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:24] | I didn’t teach you that move. | 我没教过你这一招 |
[02:26] | Where’d you learn that? | 你是从哪儿学来的 |
[02:27] | It just came out of me. | 我是无师自通的 |
[02:28] | Pretty good, huh? | 挺厉害的 对吧 |
[02:30] | You’re not ready for that yet. | 你的能力还不够使用那招 |
[02:31] | Just admit it. You’re impressed. | 承认吧 你其实很赏识 |
[02:32] | Yes, your forms are improving, | 是没错 你的动作有提高 |
[02:34] | but your attacks are still predictable. | 但你的攻击路数依然可以被料到 |
[02:36] | Yeah? Predict this! | 是吗 来预料下这个 |
[02:40] | You need to learn to make the unexpected move. | 你必须学会出其不意 |
[02:50] | Sunny, I was looking for you at the barracks. | 桑尼 我刚刚去营房找你呢 |
[02:54] | My Colt seems to concentrate better up here. | 我的少年军似乎在这上面注意力更集中 |
[02:59] | Go practice your forms. | 你自己练武去吧 |
[03:11] | Did you ever glean what the Widow wanted with him? | 你有没有查过 艳寡妇为什么要抓他 |
[03:14] | No, Baron. | 没有 领主 |
[03:18] | We’ve lost some good men of late. | 我们最近损失了一些得力的手下 |
[03:21] | I want to be sure our numbers | 我希望确保我们的人手数量 |
[03:22] | are still superior to those of our neighbors. | 依然超过其他领主们 |
[03:24] | They are, and we’re ready. | 是这样的 并且我们已准备好了 |
[03:26] | Any word from Jacobee about the parley? | 关于会谈 雅各比那边传来消息了吗 |
[03:28] | He’s probably angry with me. | 他应该对我很气愤吧 |
[03:30] | Like the other barons, | 就跟其他领主一样 |
[03:31] | they don’t like that we took the Widow’s oil fields. | 他们很不满我们霸占了艳寡妇全部的油田 |
[03:34] | They fail to remember that the Widow attacked me first. | 他们似乎都忘了 是艳寡妇先袭击我的 |
[03:37] | I warned them. | 我警告过他们 |
[03:38] | Her only allegiance is to herself. | 她只忠于自己 |
[03:42] | The other barons will understand that. | 其他领主们会明白这一点的 |
[03:43] | They should. | 他们是该明白 |
[03:44] | And if not, a storm will break | 如果不能 很快将掀起风暴 |
[03:48] | and all this will be lost in the flood of war. | 所有这一切都将葬送在战争的腥风血雨中 |
[03:56] | I need you, Sunny. | 我需要你 桑尼 |
[03:58] | Now more than ever. | 前所未有地需要你 |
[04:26] | Tilda, look at this. | 蒂尔达 看看这个 |
[05:14] | I asked for this place to be cleaned an hour ago. | 我一小时前就让你们打扫干净这屋子 |
[05:17] | New recruits are coming and we need to be ready. | 新人们就要来了 我们需要做好准备 |
[05:21] | No one is coming. | 没人会来的 |
[05:25] | – What did you say? – I said that no one is coming. | -你刚说什么 -我说没人会来的 |
[05:34] | Esta, take over here. | 艾斯塔 这边你来负责 |
[05:44] | Tilda, is there something you want to get off your chest? | 蒂尔达 你是有什么话不吐不快吗 |
[05:49] | We kill for you. | 我们为你杀人 |
[05:51] | We die for you. | 我们为你而死 |
[05:53] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[05:55] | Why did we frame Quinn for the robbery of the transport? | 我们为什么要诬陷说是奎恩抢了那票货 |
[05:59] | Are we trying to start a war? | 我们是想挑起战争吗 |
[06:00] | Do you really have such little faith in me? | 你对我真的这么没信心吗 |
[06:04] | I recall a girl who used to cook me breakfast every morning. | 我回想起曾经每天早上给我做早餐的那个小女孩 |
[06:09] | She always greeted me with a smile. | 她总是对我露出甜美的微笑 |
[06:13] | Do you remember what happened to that girl, Tilda? | 你还记得那个小女孩怎么了吗 蒂尔达 |
[06:17] | What my husband did to her? | 我丈夫对她的所作所为 |
[06:20] | What did I tell that girl? | 我对那个女孩说过的话 |
[06:24] | That you would protect me and teach me to be strong. | 你说你会保护我的 教我变得强大 |
[06:27] | And you are strong– | 你已经很强大了 |
[06:28] | stronger than any man who would ever try and hurt you. | 比任何试图伤害你的男人都要强大 |
[06:33] | We are fighting for a world | 我们的抗争是要建立一个新世界 |
[06:35] | where girls don’t get dragged into dark rooms | 在那里女孩不会被拽进黑屋子里 |
[06:37] | and have their innocence torn from them. | 被夺去清白之身 |
[06:42] | But that world comes at a price. | 但那个世界的到来是要付出代价的 |
[06:47] | So remember that the next time | 所以下一次再在你的姐妹面前 |
[06:49] | you disrespect me in front of your sisters. | 顶撞我时 给我记住这一点 |
[08:13] | I’ve never seen one of these before. | 我以前从没见过这种水果 |
[08:15] | – What is it? – That’s a blood orange. | -是什么 -是血橙 |
[08:18] | It’s very rare. | 非常罕见 |
[08:20] | It only grows in a single orchard in the southern territory. | 只在南部领地的一个果园里有种植 |
[08:23] | Its juice is prized for its healing properties. | 它的果汁因有治愈效果而十分珍贵 |
[08:26] | A gift from Baron Rojas, Baroness. | 那是洛哈斯领主送的礼物 领主夫人 |
[08:31] | I’m not Baroness yet, Mari. | 我还不是领主夫人呢 玛莉 |
[08:33] | And even then, I’ll always be Jade to you. | 就算将来成了 在你面前你我永远是洁德 |
[08:40] | Have you given any thought | 你有没有想过 |
[08:41] | about how you plan to incorporate these gifts | 该怎么将这些礼物 |
[08:43] | into the wedding ceremony? | 融合进婚礼仪式 |
[08:45] | Yes. I’ve decided not to. | 是的 我决定不那么做 |
[08:49] | The other Barons aren’t even coming, | 其他领主根本不会来 |
[08:50] | so there’s no need for their gifts to occupy a place of honor. | 所以就没必要让他们的礼物占据高位了 |
[08:52] | I only mention it because it’s tradition. | 我提一下只是因为这是传统 |
[08:55] | This particular tradition, though, is one I think we should change. | 我觉得其实这种传统应该改改了 |
[08:58] | After all, why would we cater to a group of rivals | 毕竟 为什么我们要招待一群想把我们 |
[09:00] | who wished us dead? | 置于死地的敌人呢 |
[09:03] | Mari, could you excuse us, please? | 玛莉 你能先回避下吗 |
[09:16] | Jade, let’s speak plainly for once. | 洁德 我们这次打开天窗说亮话 |
[09:19] | I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[09:22] | What’s happened– me and the Baron, | 现在的情况 我和领主的事 |
[09:23] | it can’t be easy for you. | 一定让你很不好受 |
[09:27] | And I never wanted to be the person who brings you pain. | 我也不想给你带来痛苦 |
[09:30] | Oh, you don’t. Quinn does that job very well. | 不是你 在这方面奎恩做得无人能及 |
[09:41] | I never had a mother. | 我从小就没有母亲 |
[09:44] | And you never had a daughter. | 而你也没有女儿 |
[09:45] | Maybe if we saw each other as that rather than as rivals, | 如果我们能成为类似母女的关系 而非敌人 |
[09:48] | it would help us survive this. | 那能帮助我们熬过难关 |
[09:55] | If I were your mother, | 如果我是你母亲 |
[09:57] | I would warn you not to sleep with your future husband | 我就会提醒你 别同时和你未来的丈夫 |
[10:00] | and his son at the same time. | 以及他的儿子上床 |
[10:15] | You want to poison me to cure me? | 你想通过对我下毒来治好我吗 |
[10:19] | There is no cure. | 没有治愈的办法 |
[10:22] | Not really. | 不算真有 |
[10:25] | My father knew a great deal more about growths and tumors than I do. | 我父亲对肿瘤和增生的了解比我要多得多 |
[10:32] | I have some of his books, | 我有一些他的书 |
[10:34] | but unfortunately he wasn’t able to teach me everything | 但不幸的是 他还没能教会我一切 |
[10:38] | before he… | 就被人… |
[10:40] | When I find the nomads responsible, | 等我找到杀害他的浪人们 |
[10:42] | you can be sure justice will be swift and true. | 就会尽快还你一个公道 |
[10:48] | That’s all I want. | 那正是我想要的 |
[10:53] | The decoction he listed in his notes will weaken you, | 在他笔记中列出的汤药会让你虚弱 |
[10:57] | but it may heal the growth first if you’re strong enough. | 但如果你够强壮 这也许能先治好增生 |
[11:02] | Your father told me that I wouldn’t live to see the winter solstice. | 你父亲曾告诉我 我活不到冬至 |
[11:08] | Well, this would be the only way to prove him wrong. | 那这就是唯一能证明他说错了的办法了 |
[11:43] | I saw you practicing your forms last night. | 我昨晚看到你在练武 |
[11:45] | You been doing that every night? | 你每晚都练吗 |
[11:47] | I told you I was serious. | 我告诉过你我是认真的 |
[11:49] | I’m impressed. | 真让我刮目相看 |
[11:53] | So what are we doing out here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[11:56] | I don’t want any witnesses. | 我不希望有任何人看到 |
[12:03] | You’re going to cut me, aren’t you? | 你要割伤我 是不是 |
[12:06] | We need to know what we’re dealing with. | 我们需要知道 我们面对的是什么样的情况 |
[12:09] | Sunny, I’m not ready. | 桑尼 我还没准备好 |
[12:11] | The only way I can help you is to face you. | 我能帮你的唯一办法就是面对你 |
[12:21] | Now focus. | 现在集中精神 |
[12:23] | Fight through it. | 抵抗住 |
[12:25] | Don’t let it control you. | 别让它控制你 |
[13:26] | I could’ve killed you. | 我可能会杀死你的 |
[13:28] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[13:30] | Maybe next time, you should just kill me first. | 也许下次你该先杀了我 |
[13:41] | After you get cut, | 在你被割伤之后 |
[13:43] | do you really not remember anything? | 你真的什么都记不得了吗 |
[13:47] | It’s not even me. | 那甚至都不是我 |
[13:49] | It is, | 就是你 |
[13:50] | it’s just a part of you you don’t want to face. | 不过是你不想面对的那一部分你 |
[13:54] | How can I control it? | 我该怎么控制它 |
[13:56] | You don’t. | 你不必的 |
[13:57] | Every force has its equal. | 万事万物相克相生 |
[14:00] | Fear, peace, dark, light– | 恐惧 平和 黑暗 光明 |
[14:03] | one can’t exist without the other. | 任何一种都无法独立存在 |
[14:07] | Next time it happens to you, | 下次再出现这种情况时 |
[14:10] | I want you to try to focus. | 我希望你试着集中注意力 |
[14:12] | Focus on a point inside of you. | 将注意力集中在你体内的一点上 |
[14:15] | It can be a sound, an image, a memory. | 可以是一个声音 一个图像 一段记忆 |
[14:19] | Something safe, something pure. | 某种安全 纯洁的东西 |
[14:29] | Name something pure. | 说说有什么是纯洁的 |
[14:43] | You’re certain he was one of ours? | 你确定他曾是我们的人吗 |
[14:45] | Yeah, he was patrolling the western border, | 是的 他之前在西部边界巡逻 |
[14:47] | but never checked in. | 但一直没回来报到 |
[14:49] | Today’s patrol found this | 今天的巡逻队发现他的尸体 |
[14:50] | hanging from the gate at Porter’s Pass. | 被人挂在长运通道的大门上 |
[14:54] | Jacobee. | 雅各比 |
[14:56] | He claims we attacked one of his gold transports. | 他声称我们袭击了他的一个黄金运送车 |
[15:00] | Well, it’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[15:02] | He’s trying to pick a fight. | 他想挑起战争 |
[15:03] | Not him. The Widow. | 不是他 是艳寡妇 |
[15:07] | She’s been too quiet since we ran her out of the lodge. | 我们将她逐出领地后 她有点太安分了 |
[15:09] | This is her move… | 现在她开始动手了 |
[15:10] | pit me against my closest ally. | 让我与最亲密的盟友互相残杀 |
[15:14] | I want you to ride out and agree to the parley, | 我要你骑马过境 同意会谈 |
[15:17] | but don’t let them set it too far from our territory. | 但别让他们把地点定在离我们的领地太远的地方 |
[15:21] | You want me to ride out? | 你想让我骑马过去吗 |
[15:24] | A pigeon can send a message. | 信鸽可以传信 |
[15:27] | This is a job for a Clipper at best, | 这充其量是剪刀军该做的 |
[15:29] | not the son of a baron. | 而非领主的儿子 |
[15:30] | You beg me for more responsibility, | 你之前求我分给你更多的职责 |
[15:32] | but when I give it, you balk. | 但我将之给你时 你却退缩了 |
[15:33] | You never give anything. | 你从不给予任何东西 |
[15:35] | Every gift has a price. Every favor is a test. | 每份馈赠都有代价 每个好处都是种考验 |
[15:39] | You take what you want, leave me your scraps, | 你拿走你想要的 留下残羹剩饭给我 |
[15:41] | and expect me to worship you with gratitude. | 还指望我感恩戴德 |
[15:46] | Is this about Jade? | 是因为洁德吗 |
[15:50] | I know you were fond of each other when you were children. | 我知道你们从孩提时起就对彼此有好感 |
[15:54] | And you may have even thought you were in love. | 你或许甚至觉得自己爱上她了 |
[15:56] | It must be difficult now to think of her as a– a new mother. | 如今要把她看作你的 新母亲 定非易事 |
[16:04] | I don’t think of her that way. | 我不是那么看待她的 |
[16:07] | She’s nothing like my mother. | 她根本不像我母亲 |
[16:10] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[16:11] | especially the way she tastes. | 尤其是她尝起来的味道 |
[16:18] | A man cannot wait to be given what he wants. | 一个男人不能等着别人给予他他想要的东西 |
[16:22] | He must take it. | 他必须努力夺取 |
[16:25] | Now, when I was in your shoes, | 如果我是你 |
[16:26] | I would’ve volunteered to ride out and meet a challenge. | 我会自告奋勇骑马过境 迎接挑战 |
[16:30] | I would’ve demanded it. | 我会强烈要求这个机会 |
[16:33] | You take Petri and Donovan with you. | 你带上佩特里和多诺万和你一起去 |
[16:37] | No. | 不 |
[16:40] | No, I carry your name. | 不 我身上淌着你的血 |
[16:46] | That’s all the protection I need. | 那重保护对我来说就已足够 |
[17:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:03] | It’s okay. Nobody knows we’re back yet. | 没关系 还没人知道我们回来了 |
[17:07] | Where’s Sunny? | 桑尼在哪儿 |
[17:09] | He’s taking his bike to the lockup. | 他骑着车去监牢了 |
[17:12] | – I was wondering about… – Your book? | -我在想… -你的书吗 |
[17:15] | Here. | 给你 |
[17:18] | Can you read it yet? | 你能读懂了吗 |
[17:20] | Nothing about this book makes sense. | 书上的一切我都看不明白 |
[17:31] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[17:35] | You stole that from my room. | 你从我的房间偷了那个 |
[17:37] | I think it can show us the way out of the Badlands. | 我觉得它能指引我们离开恶土 |
[17:40] | You told me you knew the way. | 你之前跟我说你认识路的 |
[17:42] | You said you would show me if I helped you. | 你说如果我帮了你 你就会给我指路 |
[17:44] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:46] | I trusted you. | 我信任了你 |
[17:48] | Sunny, let him go. | 桑尼 放开他 |
[17:59] | How long have you been helping him? | 你帮助他多久了 |
[18:01] | A couple weeks. | 几个星期了 |
[18:03] | He brought it to me. | 他把这个带来给我 |
[18:04] | I didn’t know it was yours | 我不知道那是你的 |
[18:06] | or that it was our way out. | 也不知道那是我们出去的路 |
[18:11] | What’s going on, Sunny? | 出什么事了 桑尼 |
[18:16] | Quinn is losing his mind. | 奎恩快要失去理智了 |
[18:21] | He’s leading the Badlands into war. | 他正导致恶土陷入战乱 |
[18:27] | That’d be the tumor in his head. | 那是他颅内的肿瘤所致 |
[18:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:32] | Because I’m treating him now. | 因为我正在医治他 |
[18:36] | I mean, I really can’t do anything | 其实我也做不了什么 |
[18:40] | except maybe end his life sooner. | 或许倒是可以早点结束他的生命 |
[18:44] | That’s not the way. | 那不是解决办法 |
[18:48] | His death would bring the other barons right to our door. | 他一死 其他领主们就会攻打过来 |
[18:53] | Then what’s our plan? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[19:20] | Ryder. | 莱德 |
[19:21] | I don’t know whether to feel honored or insulted. | 我不知该感到荣幸还是受辱 |
[19:26] | We didn’t attack your gold transport. | 我们没有袭击你们的黄金运输车 |
[19:29] | Daddy must not think much of you, | 你老爹肯定觉得你无足轻重 |
[19:31] | sending you out here all alone. | 派你一个人过来 |
[19:33] | That was my choice. Now you make yours. | 那是我自己选择的 现在请你做出选择 |
[19:36] | When and where do we set the parley? | 会谈的时间和地点是什么 |
[19:38] | Tomorrow at noon. Raven Flats. | 明天中午 乌鸦平地 |
[19:40] | That’s too far. | 那太远了 |
[19:42] | City of the Dead, Cross Bend. | 亡者之城 十字弯道 |
[19:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:59] | You haven’t heard the full proposal. | 你还没听到完整的提议 |
[20:02] | Didn’t you just deliver it? | 你刚刚不是说了吗 |
[20:07] | I meant my proposal. | 我是说我的提议 |
[20:14] | Sunshine, what’s on your mind? | 小子 你在想些什么 |
[20:18] | A long time ago, you told me if a man wanted to get out, | 很久之前你告诉过我 如果一个人试图逃出去 |
[20:21] | – he needed three things– – Not this again. | -他需要三样东西 -别又提这事啊 |
[20:24] | Passage up the river, | 河上通道 |
[20:26] | a map through the wasteland, | 穿越废土的地图 |
[20:28] | and nothing left to lose. | 不顾一切的决心 |
[20:29] | Sunny, listen to me. | 桑尼 听我说 |
[20:36] | There is no through the wasteland. | 根本没有穿越废土的办法 |
[20:40] | There’s just death and drought | 只有死亡和干旱 |
[20:42] | and more death, | 以及更多死亡 |
[20:43] | and you sure as shit don’t need a map to find it. | 绝对不需要地图都能看到 |
[20:50] | I’m leaving, Waldo, with Veil. | 我要离开 沃多 和薇儿一起 |
[20:52] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[20:54] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[20:56] | I imagine I’ve got a dozen pups pissing on posts around here. | 我应该也在这里弄出过不少孩子呢 |
[21:01] | Every Clipper does. | 每个剪刀军都会的 |
[21:08] | You went and you fell in love, didn’t you? | 你爱上她了 是不是 |
[21:24] | You ever seen the River King in the flesh? | 你见过河帝本人吗 |
[21:28] | No. | 没有 |
[21:30] | The baron’s always dealt with him directly. | 领主总是亲自和他打交道 |
[21:31] | That’s because they need his blessing. | 那是因为他们需要他的庇佑 |
[21:33] | Anything moves up or down the river without it, | 在河里往返通行 要是没有那个 |
[21:35] | nothing gets where it’s supposed to go. | 任何东西都是无法送达的 |
[21:49] | – What is that? – It’ll get you an audience with the River King. | -那是什么 -可以让你亲眼见到河帝 |
[21:53] | I can’t say what his price will be, | 我说不准他会开价多少 |
[21:55] | but he is the only one gonna get you through the Badlands. | 但他是唯一能够带你离开恶土的人 |
[21:59] | I can’t take that. That’s your way out. | 我不能收 那是你的离开之路 |
[22:02] | Sunshine, if I was ever gonna leave, | 小子 如果我真要走的话 |
[22:03] | I’d have done it long before now. | 我很早之前就走了 |
[22:06] | Besides, I never found anything | 况且 从来没有什么东西 |
[22:09] | or anyone worth leaving for. | 也没有什么人 值得我这样做 |
[22:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[22:42] | Did you even know I was gone? | 你之前知道我走了吗 |
[22:45] | I am on my way to your father’s room. | 我正准备去你父亲房里 |
[22:47] | – If he knew you were here– – Stop. | -如果他知道你在这 -别说了 |
[22:54] | You haven’t come to my room in weeks. | 你好几个星期没来我房里了 |
[22:58] | Getting ready for the wedding– | 为婚礼准备实在… |
[22:59] | No, I told you not to talk about that. | 不 我说过不许再提这个 |
[23:02] | Ryder, it’s happening. | 莱德 婚礼是会举行的 |
[23:06] | There’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你没什么办法阻止 |
[23:08] | And what if I was baron? | 如果我成为领主呢 |
[23:09] | We both know you won’t challenge your father. | 我们都清楚 你不会挑战你父亲 |
[23:11] | A man has to take what he wants. | 男人必须夺取他想要的东西 |
[23:17] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[23:24] | So you’re cutting me loose, too? | 所以你也要撇开我吗 |
[23:27] | – Just like my mother. – That’s not fair. | -就像我妈那样 -你这么说不公平 |
[23:29] | I’m doing this for your own good. | 我这么做是为你好 |
[23:30] | No, that’s exactly what she said. | 不 她也是这么说的 |
[23:32] | – Don’t compare me to her! – No, you’re right. | -别把我和她相比 -你说对了 |
[23:34] | You’re not even in her league. | 你根本无法和她相提并论 |
[23:36] | I can handle Lydia. Trust me. | 我可以搞定莉迪亚 相信我 |
[23:38] | You know who else said that? | 知道还有谁说过这话吗 |
[23:40] | Quinn’s second wife. | 奎恩的二婚妻子 |
[23:42] | Beatrice? | 比特莉丝 |
[23:43] | Do you really believe she died of natural causes? | 你真觉得她的死是意外吗 |
[23:52] | Don’t be naive. | 别天真了 |
[24:28] | Jade. | 洁德 |
[24:30] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:34] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | 你遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[24:36] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[24:41] | I know that before me | 我知道在我之前 |
[24:43] | you served as handmaiden to Beatrice. | 你曾是比特莉丝的侍女 |
[24:47] | Is there anything you can tell me? | 你有什么可以告诉我的吗 |
[25:02] | A week before Beatrice passed, I saw the baroness. | 比特莉丝去世前一周 我见到了领主夫人 |
[25:06] | She was out beyond the poppy fields | 她去到了罂粟田之外 |
[25:07] | where the monkshood grows wild. | 那些附子草生长茂盛的地方 |
[25:11] | Monkshood? | 附子草 |
[25:12] | My papa used to crush the flowers, | 我爸以前常将其花碾碎 |
[25:14] | mix it with cane juice, and leave it out for the rats. | 掺进甘蔗汁里 然后放在外面灭鼠 |
[25:17] | The flowers, they kill you from the inside out. | 那花 会让人毒发身亡 |
[25:26] | Don’t let him take it back. | 别让他抽回去 |
[25:27] | Nice! Yeah! | 厉害 好棒 |
[25:29] | Good, good. No! | 很好 很好 不要 |
[25:34] | M.K., show Oren that armlock. | M.K 让奥伦见识下那招锁臂 |
[25:37] | The one you kicked my ass with. | 就是你把我打得落花流水的那招 |
[25:41] | M.K., what’s up with you? | M.K. 你怎么了 |
[25:45] | Regent. Present! | 摄政王驾到 集合 |
[25:47] | – Let’s go, let’s go! – Fall in line! | -快点 快点 -列队 |
[25:54] | Salute! | 敬礼 |
[25:56] | Orders just came down. | 领主下达了命令 |
[25:58] | We’re heading out before dawn for a parley. | 我们凌晨出发去参加会谈 |
[26:00] | Fully armed escort, including the baron. | 护卫队全副武装 包括领主在内 |
[26:03] | I need six scouts. | 我需要6名侦察员 |
[26:06] | You, you, you, | 你 你 你 |
[26:09] | you, you, and you. | 你 你 还有你 |
[26:11] | Back to your drills. | 大家继续操练 |
[26:12] | Scouts, on me. | 侦察兵 听我指挥 |
[26:16] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[26:18] | I’m your Colt. | 我可是你的少年军 |
[26:42] | Baron? | 领主 |
[26:45] | It’s time. | 该出发了 |
[27:01] | Graveyard’s closed! | 墓地关门了 |
[27:03] | Unless you wish to join your loved ones, get out! | 除非你想给爱的人陪葬 否则就快滚 |
[27:07] | Stay by the gate and keep watch. | 守在门口 密切监视 |
[27:26] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[27:36] | I told you to stay. | 我告诉过你别来的 |
[27:38] | You also told me to make the unexpected move. | 你也告诉过我要出其不意 |
[27:43] | Trouble with your Colt, Sunny? | 跟你的少年军有麻烦吗 桑尼 |
[27:46] | No, Baron. | 没有 领主 |
[27:56] | I’ll deal with you later. | 我稍后再处置你 |
[27:57] | Keep watch. | 密切监视 |
[28:59] | Jacobee. | 雅各比 |
[29:05] | I had nothing to do with the attack on your transports. | 你的运输队遇袭和我毫无关系 |
[29:08] | I would never do something so brazen. | 我绝不会做如此厚颜无耻的事 |
[29:10] | Such as lead an unsanctioned raid on another baron’s property? | 比如突袭别的领主的领地吗 |
[29:13] | The Widow was trying to kill my son. | 是艳寡妇要杀我儿子 |
[29:16] | – She made it personal. – Personal? | -她把这搞成了私人恩怨 -私人恩怨 |
[29:20] | Then why take the oil fields? | 那为什么要霸占她的油田 |
[29:23] | For our mutual protection. | 为了保护我们大家 |
[29:28] | I wasn’t the one who was so willing to recognize her. | 我之前就不愿意承认她的领主地位 |
[29:31] | I could see the Widow had no interest | 我能看出艳寡妇不想 |
[29:33] | in preserving our way of life. | 继续维持我们的生活方式 |
[29:35] | – And you do? – Of course. | -而你想 -当然 |
[29:37] | It was never handed to me. | 我可不是一出生就有荣华富贵 |
[29:39] | Your father and I have that in common. | 在这一点上我和你父亲是相同的 |
[29:41] | For the record, | 在此声明一下 |
[29:43] | my old man, he never liked you, Quinn. | 我父亲他一直不喜欢你 奎恩 |
[29:46] | He deferred to you | 他之所以听从你 |
[29:47] | because your interests were aligned. | 是因为你们利益一致 |
[29:51] | I’m not so sure that ours are anymore. | 我不确定你我之间依然如此 |
[29:54] | Those oil fields cost me good men | 那些油田让我损兵折将 |
[29:56] | and I intend to hold on to them. | 我打算留着那些油田 |
[30:18] | Look out! | 小心 |
[30:29] | Come back! | 回来 |
[31:20] | This is your mother’s idea of a better world? | 这就是你母亲所信奉的更美好的世界吗 |
[31:22] | Starting a war? | 引发一场战争 |
[32:34] | M.K. M.K.! | |
[32:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:21] | This is the end, Quinn. | 该结束了 奎恩 |
[33:27] | Zypher! | 萨菲尔 |
[33:34] | It was the Widow. | 是艳寡妇干的 |
[33:37] | She started this. | 她挑起来的 |
[33:52] | You’re the one who antagonized her, Quinn. | 是你得罪的艳寡妇 奎恩 |
[33:54] | If you want the other barons to back down, | 如果你想让其他领主让步 |
[33:57] | deal with her. | 先搞定她 |
[34:37] | Something’s wrong. | 情况似乎不太对劲 |
[34:39] | Where are all the cogs and the Clippers? | 所有贱民和剪刀军都哪儿去了 |
[34:42] | The fields are deserted. | 田地里空无一人 |
[35:45] | – Baron! – No. No, no, no. | -领主 -不要 不要 |
[35:50] | All right, no one’s gonna hurt you. | 没事 没人会伤害你们的 |
[36:05] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[36:06] | The Widow. | 是艳寡妇 |
[36:07] | She came with a bunch of girls. | 她带了一帮姑娘们攻打过来 |
[36:09] | They killed all the Clippers. | 她们把剪刀军全杀了 |
[36:10] | They promised to give the cogs a better life | 她们承诺让贱民过上更好的生活 |
[36:12] | and offered them gold. | 还给大家金币 |
[36:16] | More gold than I’ve ever seen. | 比我这辈子见过的黄金都要多 |
[36:27] | For your loyalty. | 赏赐你的忠诚 |
[36:40] | I’m holding you accountable, Sunny. | 我就把这事交给你了 桑尼 |
[36:42] | Find the Widow. | 找到艳寡妇 |
[36:43] | And when you do, I wanna spill her guts | 等你找到她 我要将她开膛破肚 |
[36:46] | and hang her from the wall | 悬挂在城墙上 |
[36:47] | for all the Badlands to see. | 让恶土的所有人都看一看 |
[37:03] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[37:06] | Where’s Jacobee? | 雅各比在哪儿 |
[37:07] | You said he agreed to hear my proposal. | 你说他同意听我的提议的 |
[37:09] | You’re not here to meet Jacobee. | 让你来这里可不是见雅各比的 |
[37:12] | Easy, boy. | 冷静 小子 |
[37:21] | You’re working with her? | 你跟她是一伙的 |
[37:22] | I have eyes and ears everywhere. | 我到处都有耳目 |
[37:26] | I’m not interested in anything this bitch has to say. | 我对这个贱人要说的任何话都没有兴趣 |
[37:28] | Come now, Ryder. | 拜托 莱德 |
[37:31] | You tried to kill me. | 你曾试图杀了我 |
[37:33] | I tried to kill you. | 我也曾试图杀了你 |
[37:35] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[37:39] | Let’s focus on our mutual enemy. | 不如把重点放在我们共同的敌人身上 |
[37:42] | Your father. | 就是你父亲 |
[37:44] | He doesn’t believe in you. | 他根本不看好你 |
[37:45] | He never has. | 他从来就不 |
[37:47] | I hear your own mother cast you aside as well. | 我听说你的亲生母亲也抛弃你了 |
[37:50] | I know what it’s like to be rejected and underestimated. | 我知道被人拒绝和低估是种什么感觉 |
[37:54] | I admired the fact that you came after me. | 我很钦佩你竟然决定对我下手 |
[37:58] | – It was decisive. – I came here to meet a real baron. | -那很有决断 -我是来见一位真正的领主的 |
[38:01] | You want the fort. | 你想要皇堡 |
[38:04] | Zypher wants Jacobee’s. | 萨菲尔也想夺了雅各比的 |
[38:07] | I’ll help you get them. | 我会帮助你们成功的 |
[38:12] | Be smart. | 放聪明点 |
[38:13] | Join our alliance. | 加入我们的同盟吧 |
[38:15] | I’ve already stolen his cogs. | 我已经抢走了他的贱民 |
[38:18] | I’m going to take him down with or without you. | 不管有没有你的加入 我都会打垮他 |
[38:21] | I see what Zypher and I get out of this. | 我明白萨菲尔和我能从中得到什么 |
[38:25] | And what do you want? | 但你想要的又是什么呢 |
[38:30] | There’s a boy in the fort. | 皇堡里有个男孩 |
[38:32] | He wears this pendant. | 他戴着这个吊坠 |
[38:38] | If I get him… | 如果我能得到他 |
[38:41] | you’ll be a baron. | 你就可以成为领主 |
[38:43] | Isn’t that what you always wanted? | 那不是你一直想要的吗 |
[39:19] | I’m here to see the River King. | 我是来见河帝的 |
[39:40] | Waldo must hold you in high esteem if he gave you this. | 沃多肯给你这个 一定是很器重你 |
[39:45] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[39:47] | I need passage out of the Badlands. | 我需要一条离开恶土的路 |
[39:55] | And so you think going to a new place | 你觉得去到一个新地方 |
[39:56] | is going to change who you are, | 就能改变你这个人吗 |
[39:59] | save your soul? | 拯救你的灵魂 |
[40:00] | I won’t be traveling alone. | 我不是一个人走 |
[40:02] | So you wanna save someone else, too? | 所以你还想拯救别人吗 |
[40:06] | Now I know you’re a fool. | 现在我知道你是个傻瓜 |
[40:09] | Can you help me or not? | 你到底能不能帮我 |
[40:11] | This favor was for Waldo. | 帮这个忙是看在沃多的面子上 |
[40:13] | I owe you nothing. | 我不欠你任何东西 |
[40:16] | But out of respect for what he did for me, | 但是 出于他曾经对我的帮助 |
[40:20] | I’m sure we can come to terms. | 我相信我们能达成协议的 |
[40:36] | A month ago, a shipment of cogs | 一个月前 一船的贱民 |
[40:38] | was heading this way to me. | 正朝我而来 |
[40:40] | 28 in all. | 总共有28人 |
[40:42] | When my men opened the hatch, | 当我的手下打开舱口时 |
[40:45] | they found a scene of slaughter. | 却发现了屠杀过后的惨象 |
[40:49] | All but one of the cogs was dead. | 所有的贱民都死了 只剩下一个 |
[40:52] | Killed in a murderous rage. | 被人暴虐残杀 |
[40:55] | Before the last soul passed… | 最后一个人在死前 |
[40:59] | she was able to identify the perpetrator. | 指认出了行凶者 |
[41:08] | This boy has cost me money and respect. | 这个小男孩 让我损失了很多钱 颜面尽失 |
[41:12] | I want you to find him, | 我要你找到他 |
[41:13] | 通缉犯 悬赏捉拿 | |
[41:14] | clip him, | 杀了他 |
[41:15] | and bring his head to me as payment. | 把他的头提来 作为酬金 |
[41:18] | Do this… | 做到这事 |
[41:20] | and I’ll guarantee you and your companions | 我就可以保证 你和你的同伴 |
[41:22] | safe passage out of the Badlands | 可以安全地离开恶土 |
[41:25] | to a place where no one will ever find you. | 去到一个没人可以找到你们的地方 |
[41:32] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |