时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | You! You. | 你 你 |
[00:29] | You beat Mouse, | 如果你打败了老鼠 |
[00:30] | you will be my new champion. | 那你就是我的新冠军 |
[00:34] | Who knows, uh, may even | 谁知道呢 或许 |
[00:37] | get you laid once in a moon. | 每个月还能让你玩一次女人 |
[00:41] | Not a bad offer, is it? | 不错的待遇吧 |
[00:44] | I don’t kill for others anymore. | 我已经不再替别人杀人了 |
[00:50] | A killer with principles. | 一个有原则的杀手啊 |
[00:56] | Hey, what’s the big idea? | 你们搞什么 |
[00:58] | Well, I thought that given your considerable talent, | 我想着 鉴于你超凡卓绝的打斗能力 |
[01:01] | it’s only fair that I even out the odds. | 我把差距缩小一点才公平 |
[01:05] | This was not part of our deal. | 我们的交易里可不包括这一条 |
[01:07] | And I’ve been thinking, | 我想着 |
[01:09] | what am I gonna do with a rat… | 要怎么处理一个叛徒呢 |
[01:14] | Who rats out his friend? | 一个供出朋友的叛徒 |
[01:19] | You two… | 你们两个 |
[01:20] | You… You’re gonna live or die together. | 你们只能同生共死了 |
[01:25] | Unbelievable. You don’t know who to trust these days, huh? | 难以置信 这年头都不知道该信任谁好了 |
[01:28] | Give me one good reason why I don’t kill you right now. | 给我一个让我不立刻杀了你的理由 |
[01:30] | ‘Cause it is gonna be a lot harder to win | 因为如果跟你绑着的是一具尸体 |
[01:33] | chained to a corpse. | 你要打赢就难得多了 |
[01:54] | Mouse! Mouse! | 老鼠 老鼠 |
[01:57] | Mouse! Mouse! | 老鼠 老鼠 |
[02:22] | You’re gonna get us both killed. | 你会害我们都被杀死的 |
[02:23] | No, he is! | 不 他才会 |
[02:33] | Break them like… | 赶快拧断… |
[02:44] | If you wanna get out of here, take the stairs, | 如果你想离开这里 就冲向楼梯 |
[02:46] | it’s the only way! | 那是唯一的出路 |
[02:50] | Come on, run! | 快走 跑 |
[02:51] | That was my idea in the first place! | 我本来就是这么计划的 |
[02:56] | Get off your big fat ass and get ’em! | 赶紧给老子起来 去追他们 |
[03:19] | Next time, I am gonna plan the escape, all right? | 下一次 我来制定逃跑计划 明白吗 |
[04:04] | Go! Come on, go, go! | 上啊 快点 追 |
[04:06] | Move! Move your asses! | 快点 快追 |
[04:10] | Mouse! Don’t let ’em get away! | 老鼠 别让他们逃了 |
[04:13] | Mouse! | 老鼠 |
[04:19] | You’re my champion, Mouse! | 你是我的冠军 老鼠 |
[04:21] | Come on, the almighty, come on! | 加油啊 大力王 快啊 |
[04:25] | Come on! | 用劲啊 |
[04:38] | No! | 不 |
[04:40] | Stop! Stop! No! | 住手 不要 |
[04:44] | Let’s go. | 我们快走 |
[04:46] | I’m gonna find you! | 我一定会找到你们的 |
[04:48] | You can’t run away from me, you know! | 你们休想逃出我的五指山 |
[05:45] | Welcome to the outlying territories. | 欢迎来到极荒之地 |
[05:46] | I never thought I’d live to see grass again. | 我从没想过我还能活着见到青草地 |
[05:50] | I don’t remember freedom looking quite this green. | 我都不记得自由竟是如此碧绿的样子 |
[05:54] | It’s not all bad. | 真不错啊 |
[05:56] | Feel free to join the conversation. | 欢迎你跟我说句话 |
[06:00] | Suit yourself. | 你自便吧 |
[06:23] | Nice try, Tinker Bell. | 想得美 小叮当 |
[06:25] | I almost had you this time. | 我这次差点就击中你了 |
[06:26] | You almost had shit. | 你差点个屁 |
[06:28] | I heard your footsteps 30 paces away. | 在30步开外的地方 我就听到你的脚步声了 |
[06:36] | You know, back when I was Regent, | 我以前当摄政王的时候 |
[06:37] | I could sneak up on my own shadow. | 都能悄悄接近自己的影子 |
[06:41] | So they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[06:42] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 当然了 |
[06:43] | And you could kill a man with your fingertips, | 你还能用指尖杀人 |
[06:45] | and balance on the tip of your sword. | 依靠剑尖点地就能保持平衡呢 |
[06:49] | And, you could dance. | 你还能跳舞呢 |
[06:53] | And I knew how to keep my mouth shut, | 我还知道如何闭嘴 |
[06:55] | and how to follow orders. | 如何遵守命令 |
[06:58] | What’s your problem? | 你是有什么问题 |
[06:59] | I heard about your little humanitarian crusade, | 我听说了你的人道主义圣战运动 |
[07:02] | and how you massacred a bunch of defenseless Clippers. | 以及你如何杀害了一帮手无寸铁的剪刀军 |
[07:06] | He deserted my mother, | 他背弃了我母亲 |
[07:07] | tortured and abused her, that’s on those Dolls. | 折磨虐待过她 那些玩偶也曾被凌辱过 |
[07:10] | Well, I’ll try not to lose any sleep | 换做是我的话 就不会因为几个 |
[07:11] | over a couple of damn wick-slickers. | 该死的小人物 而夜不能眠 |
[07:14] | The Widow gave those men a pass, and you went rogue. | 艳寡妇放过了那些人 你却擅自杀死了他们 |
[07:17] | A Regent who can’t follow orders gets her people killed. | 一个不懂遵守命令的摄政王 只会害手下人丧生 |
[07:22] | I do these things because I believe they’re right. | 我做这些事 是因为我认为这么做是对的 |
[07:24] | I’m not a mindless, killing machine. | 我不是个没有自主意识的杀人机器 |
[07:25] | I’m not looking for a mindless killing machine, | 我不想要一个没有自主意识的杀人机器 |
[07:27] | I’m looking for a cold killing machine. | 我想要的是一个冷血无情的杀人机器 |
[07:30] | We’re at war! | 我们处于战争中 |
[07:35] | Do you know what made Sunny such a good Regent? | 你知道是什么让桑尼成为一个出色的摄政王吗 |
[07:37] | The best Regent in the Badlands? | 堪称恶土最出色的摄政王 |
[07:40] | Not the hash marks on his back. | 不是他背后那些杀人标记 |
[07:43] | It’s ’cause he put his emotions in a box | 因为他会把自己的情绪收起来 |
[07:45] | and he locked it up tight… | 紧紧地藏好 |
[07:47] | Until he didn’t anymore. | 可惜他后来还是释放了感情 |
[07:50] | The day he let somebody get under his skin, | 从他让某个人影响到他的心绪开始 |
[07:52] | that’s when things started going straight to hell. | 一切都开始堕入地狱了 |
[07:58] | Still no word from the River King? | 河帝那边还是没消息吗 |
[08:03] | Nah, Sunny’s probably in his grave somewhere, | 没有 桑尼可能已经死了 |
[08:05] | or else, somewhere worse. | 或者在一个更糟糕的地方 |
[08:14] | Never found out what happened to M.K. That night either. | 我们也一直没查出来MK那晚到底怎么了 |
[08:19] | I know that, most likely, he’s dead, too, but… | 我知道他很可能也已经死了 但是… |
[08:24] | I like to think that he made it out, | 我更乐意认为他逃出去了 |
[08:27] | that he’s somewhere safe now. | 现在在一个安全的地方 |
[08:33] | For people like us, | 对于我们这种人 |
[08:37] | there’s nowhere that’s safe. | 没有任何地方是安全的 |
[08:40] | If you wanna stay Regent for long, | 如果你想在摄政王的位子上坐久一点 |
[08:42] | or even if you just wanna stay alive, | 或者你只想活命 |
[08:46] | you best keep that in mind. | 那最好记住这一点 |
[08:58] | Our spiritual path is one of transformation. | 我们的精神之路是一条充满转变的路 |
[09:03] | Youth grows into wisdom, | 青涩会逐渐变成智慧 |
[09:06] | and pride becomes devotion. | 骄傲会逐渐变成虔诚 |
[09:10] | Yes, | 没错 |
[09:11] | two souls join together | 两个灵魂交汇 |
[09:15] | as one. | 合为一体 |
[09:37] | So long as these totems remain whole, | 只要这两个图腾完好无损 |
[09:39] | then so will the love you pledge today, | 那你们今天宣誓的爱也会完好无缺 |
[09:43] | no matter what the gods have in store. | 不管诸神为你们准备了怎样的未来 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Friends. Friends. | 朋友们 朋友们 |
[10:23] | To Reese and Hera. | 敬瑞斯和赫拉 |
[10:27] | May your days be blessed with peace. | 愿你们今后的每一日都拥有和平安宁 |
[10:29] | And your nights with lust! | 每一夜都欲望勃发 |
[10:33] | I also want to thank you, all of you, | 我也想感谢你们所有人 |
[10:38] | for welcoming me back into your grace. | 用爱和善意再次接纳了我 |
[10:42] | These past few months have been | 过去的几个月 |
[10:44] | the happiest I can remember in a very long time. | 是我很长时间以来度过的最快乐的时光 |
[10:48] | You saved me. | 你们拯救了我 |
[10:52] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[11:01] | We didn’t save you… | 不是我们救了你… |
[11:05] | The gods did. | 是诸神救了你 |
[11:09] | To the gods! | 敬诸神 |
[11:15] | To the gods! | 敬诸神 |
[11:17] | To the gods! | 敬诸神 |
[11:29] | What’s this? | 这是在干什么 |
[11:30] | A wedding | 一场婚礼 |
[11:32] | in our own backyard. | 在我们的地盘举行 |
[11:34] | And we weren’t invited. | 我们却没收到邀请 |
[11:36] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[11:39] | Leave her alone! | 离她远点 |
[11:45] | Going somewhere, sweetheart? | 要去哪儿啊 亲爱的 |
[12:01] | I told you, these people make it almost too easy. | 我就说吧 要征服这些人实在太容易了 |
[12:10] | Come on, peaches. | 走吧 小蜜桃 |
[12:11] | Don’t worry, we’ll bring you back. | 别担心 我们会把你送回来的 |
[12:13] | Just gonna borrow you for a couple of hours. | 只借用你几个小时 |
[12:19] | What’re you looking at, old man? | 你在看什么 老家伙 |
[12:24] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[12:26] | do not look at me like that! | 不要用那种眼神看我 |
[12:29] | Or I’ll cut your throat, do you hear me? | 不然我割开你的喉咙 听到了吗 |
[12:47] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[13:03] | Come on! Do it! | 来啊 杀了我啊 |
[13:05] | Go on, you bitch! | 接着捅啊 你这个贱人 |
[14:18] | Did they hurt you? | 他们伤到你了吗 |
[14:20] | Who are you to spill blood in our name? | 你算老几 竟敢以我们的名义杀人 |
[14:25] | But they would’ve killed you. | 但他们当时会杀了你 |
[14:27] | So be it. | 那就让他杀 |
[14:31] | Killing is a privilege left only to the gods. | 杀戮是诸神才有的特权 |
[15:38] | Come. | 过来 |
[16:08] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[16:11] | Inside every man, lives a legion, | 每个人内心都驻扎着一支 |
[16:14] | a thousand versions of himself. | 由几千个自己组成的军队 |
[16:17] | One of them is blocking your path forward. | 其中一个正阻挡你前进的道路 |
[16:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:24] | M.K. M.K., | |
[16:26] | your gift is the most powerful I’ve seen in a long time. | 你的天赋是我长久以来见过的最强的 |
[16:29] | But you’re letting someone else control it. | 但你在放任别人去控制它 |
[16:32] | And tonight, you will discover who that person is. | 今夜 你要去探寻那个人是谁 |
[16:36] | See, these mirrors show you everything you’ve ever done. | 这些镜子会向你展示 你做过的所有事情 |
[16:41] | Memories so dark, your mind has buried them. | 记忆如此昏暗 你的意识已将其埋葬 |
[16:47] | Are you prepared to face them? | 你准备好去面对它们了吗 |
[16:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:15] | Now, breathe. | 现在 吸气 |
[17:59] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里的 |
[18:01] | What happened to these people? | 这些人怎么了 |
[18:07] | We are what happened. | 就是我们干的 |
[18:09] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[18:20] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[18:35] | I killed them. | 我杀了他们 |
[18:40] | All those people. | 他们所有人 |
[18:42] | We were in the cargo hold of a ship being transported. | 我们当时在一艘船的货仓里被运往其他地方 |
[18:46] | Wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[18:49] | Then whose was it? | 那是谁的错 |
[18:53] | The one who takes control. | 那个掌握控制权的人 |
[18:58] | Your dark self. | 你的阴暗自我 |
[19:00] | Please, you need to eat. | 你需要吃点东西 |
[19:12] | Why would you make me remember that? | 你为什么要让我记起来 |
[19:14] | Because… | 因为… |
[19:16] | You need to know your enemy | 你需要先了解你的敌人 |
[19:18] | before you have any hope of defeating him. | 才能有希望打败他 |
[19:23] | The next step is to face him. | 下一步就是去面对他 |
[19:28] | What, do you mean go back in there? | 什么 你是说再回去吗 |
[19:30] | This is your gift. | 这是你的天赋 |
[19:33] | It’s not his. | 不是他的 |
[19:36] | No way. | 不行 |
[19:40] | I’m not going through that again. | 我不想再经历一遍了 |
[19:42] | Then you will never be ready to leave. | 那你就永远达不到适合离开这里的状态 |
[19:51] | Do you really think that door, | 你真以为那扇门 |
[19:52] | or any other, leads to freedom? | 或者其他的门可以引你走向自由吗 |
[19:55] | Unless you master your past, you will always be a slave. | 除非你主宰你的过去 不然你将永远为奴 |
[20:31] | Loyalty | 忠诚 |
[20:33] | is more than a virtue, it, it’s a religion. | 远不止是一种美德 更是一种信仰 |
[20:38] | And every one of you | 你们每个人 |
[20:39] | is an instrument of its divine retribution. | 都是其实施天谴的工具 |
[20:43] | For all you who remained by my side after the Fort was taken, | 在皇堡被夺之后 所有依然效忠我的人 |
[20:47] | I promise something far greater than any reward, | 我承诺给你们比任何奖励都要好的东西 |
[20:50] | I promise you redemption. | 我承诺允许你们赎身 |
[20:54] | Well, that’s quite the prize, Declan. | 那可是个大奖赏 德克兰 |
[20:55] | Thank you, Baron. | 多谢领主 |
[20:57] | Who made the kill? | 这是谁杀的 |
[21:00] | – I did. – Ah, Gabriel. | -我杀的 -加百列 |
[21:02] | This your first kill, wasn’t it? | 这是你第一次杀生 对吗 |
[21:04] | Yes, Baron. | 是的 领主 |
[21:06] | How did it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[21:09] | Easy. | 很轻松 |
[21:11] | Next time you wet your blade, it’ll be with a man’s blood. | 下次你的刀再沾血 就会是人血了 |
[21:19] | Carve it up. Make everything ready. | 把它切了 把一切打点好 |
[21:21] | Tonight, we have much to celebrate. | 今晚我们有大事要庆祝 |
[21:39] | Spider’s silk. | 蛛丝做的 |
[21:44] | Those curtain cost more than entire shipment of opium. | 那些窗帘比一整船鸦片都贵 |
[21:49] | Hello, Ryder. | 你好 莱德 |
[21:51] | Well, you look like your father. | 你看起来很像你父亲 |
[21:54] | You look like you survived quite the battle. | 你看起来倒像大战了一场 |
[21:57] | Uh, can we bring some food, | 能从厨房拿点食物 |
[21:59] | some wine from the kitchen? | 和酒过来吗 |
[22:00] | I’m fine, really. | 我不用 真的 |
[22:01] | Please, I insist. | 拜托 我执意如此 |
[22:06] | What brings you all the way here? | 你怎么会大老远地来这里 |
[22:10] | It’s the Nomads, they raided us. | 浪人突袭了我们 |
[22:16] | Quinn always kept my father’s people protected. | 奎恩总会保护我父亲的子民 |
[22:18] | And now you need my protection. | 现在你需要我的保护 |
[22:23] | You’re my mother. | 你是我母亲 |
[22:25] | Of course I’ll help you. | 我当然会帮你 |
[22:31] | The gods will bless you for this. | 诸神会为此保佑你的 |
[22:32] | Oh, you know I’m not the religious type. | 你知道我不怎么信教的 |
[22:34] | Yeah, but your Cogs are. | 但你的贱民们信 |
[22:36] | Almost half of them worship the same gods we do. | 其中将近一半的人和我们信仰同样的神 |
[22:40] | Showing you’re a friend to the Totemists | 对图腾族示好 |
[22:42] | will help pacify your own workers. | 有助于更轻松地统治你的工人们 |
[22:45] | And who says they’re not already? | 谁说他们现在不服从我的统治了 |
[22:48] | News travels slower out in the wilds, | 消息在野外传得慢 |
[22:50] | but even I’ve heard the stories… | 就算如此我都听到了传言 |
[22:53] | Cogs abandoning your poppy fields to go work for The Widow? | 贱民们纷纷放弃罂粟田去投奔艳寡妇 |
[22:56] | I’m handling The Widow. | 我正在解决艳寡妇 |
[22:59] | But that’s not what people think. | 但人们不是那样想的 |
[23:01] | Remember what I taught you, | 记得我教过你的吗 |
[23:02] | you have to either make them love you, or fear you. | 如果不能让他们爱戴你 就让他们畏惧你 |
[23:05] | Perhaps I could help. | 或许我能帮上忙 |
[23:07] | Teach you to think more like a Baron. | 教你如何更像个领主一样思考 |
[23:09] | Well, I am a Baron! | 我就是领主 |
[23:12] | And I am a damn good one. | 而且我当得很好 |
[23:15] | I don’t need anyone’s help, | 我不需要任何人的帮助 |
[23:20] | especially yours. | 尤其是你 |
[23:22] | Such ingratitude | 真是忘恩负义 |
[23:24] | and arrogance. | 而且傲慢自大 |
[23:27] | Arrogance? | 傲慢自大 |
[23:29] | Last time I saw you, Mother, | 我上一次见你时 母亲 |
[23:33] | you told me I wouldn’t last a month without you. | 你说没有你 我连一个月都存活不了 |
[23:42] | Let’s see if your Totemists | 我们就来瞧瞧你们图腾族 |
[23:44] | can last that long without me. | 没有我 能不能存活那么久 |
[23:49] | One of my Cogs will see you out. | 我的贱民会送你出去 |
[23:57] | Slow down. Stop pulling! | 慢点 别拽了 |
[24:01] | – Come on. – All right! | -快点 -好吧 |
[24:05] | Hey, you did all right back there. | 话说 你之前表现挺不错的 |
[24:06] | In fact, I tell you what. We’re a pretty good team, | 实际上 我们是一对出色的搭档 |
[24:10] | like thunder and lightning, hammer and nails. | 就像打雷和闪电 锤子和钉子 |
[24:13] | More like ball and chain. | 更像铁链和铁球 大累赘 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry, is that Clipper humor? | 不好意思 那是剪刀军的幽默吗 |
[24:19] | Very droll. | 真”好笑”啊 |
[24:20] | Maybe you should stick to punching people. | 或许你还是专心揍人吧 |
[24:22] | Do you ever stop talking? | 你嘴巴就不能消停会 |
[24:24] | – What? – Shut up. | -怎么了 -闭嘴 |
[24:45] | Oh, it’s nipping. | 它在乱咬 |
[24:54] | Not so smug now, are you? Huh? | 现在你得意不起来了吧 |
[24:58] | Look at that monster. | 瞧瞧这只小怪兽 |
[25:01] | Wait, wait, wait. You’re not thinking… | 等等 你不是打算… |
[25:04] | Eating it? Absolutely. | 吃掉吗 当然 |
[25:07] | Rub him well with garlic, | 抹上大蒜 |
[25:09] | roast it over heather wood… | 用石南木生火烤熟 |
[25:11] | That is lip-smacking heaven. | 那可是人间美味啊 |
[25:13] | Look at that, come on. | 你瞧它 来吧 |
[25:15] | Oh, I think this one is pregnant. Delicious. | 好像还怀孕了呢 超美味 |
[25:29] | Tate ran away. | 塔特逃走了 |
[25:32] | Do you think they’ll find him? | 你觉得他们会找到他吗 |
[25:35] | They always do. | 他们从不失手 |
[25:44] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:48] | What’s it like? | 那是什么样的 |
[25:50] | What? | 什么 |
[25:50] | I’ve been at this monastery since I was 11, | 我从11岁起就一直待在这个修道院 |
[25:55] | and I’ve never seen the Master take on a novice before. | 我从未见过宗师亲自教导一个新人 |
[26:02] | What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done? | 你做过的最坏的事是什么 |
[26:06] | Now imagine that reflecting back at you a thousand times over. | 现在想象那件事在你面前重现一千遍 |
[26:09] | M.K., whatever happened… | MK 无论发生了什么事… |
[26:11] | I killed people. | 我杀了人 |
[26:16] | Good people. | 都是些好人 |
[26:24] | We all have. | 我们都杀过 |
[26:40] | I’m ready to go back. | 我准备好再回去一次了 |
[26:43] | And face the mirrors? | 面对镜子吗 |
[26:48] | To face myself. | 面对我自己 |
[26:51] | So be it. | 那去吧 |
[27:37] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[27:39] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[27:40] | MK M.K.! | |
[27:58] | MK M.K.? | |
[28:00] | Hang on, I’m coming! | 撑住 我来了 |
[28:11] | MK M.K.! | |
[28:19] | Go back. | 回去 |
[29:33] | Where’s my mother? | 我母亲在哪里 |
[29:53] | ♪From the poppy-bole♪ | ♪从罂粟杆中♪ |
[29:55] | ♪For you I stole♪ | ♪我为你偷来♪ |
[29:58] | ♪For you I stole♪ | ♪我为你偷来♪ |
[30:01] | ♪A little lovely dream♪ | ♪一个甜美的梦♪ |
[30:11] | Enjoying your duties? | 看守得很开心吗 |
[30:15] | You’re released. | 你可以走了 |
[30:25] | How’s our little conqueror? | 我们的小征服者还好吗 |
[30:28] | All ready for his baptism tonight? | 准备好今晚去受洗了吗 |
[30:30] | He still needs fresh air and sunlight. | 他仍然需要新鲜空气和阳光 |
[30:33] | If I could just take him out for a little while… | 如果我能带他出去待一会… |
[30:36] | Well, I wish that were possible. | 我也希望能那样 |
[30:39] | Please, Quinn. | 求你了 奎恩 |
[30:41] | You can’t keep us here forever. | 你不能永远把我们关在这里 |
[30:44] | Why, you make it sound like you’re a prisoner. | 你怎么说得好像你们是囚犯一样 |
[30:47] | Veil, be sensible, | 薇儿 理智一点 |
[30:49] | we both know how dangerous it is for you out there. | 我们都知道你们去外面会有多危险 |
[30:52] | Sunny left behind so many enemies, | 桑尼树立了那么多敌人 |
[30:55] | perturbs me to think | 一想到万一 |
[30:56] | what might happen if one ever got their hands on his child. | 被他们抓到他的儿子 我就很不安 |
[31:00] | It’s time for his nap. | 他该午睡了 |
[31:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[31:07] | Sweet dreams, my prince. | 好梦 我的王子 |
[31:12] | That boy is lucky to have you, Veil. | 那孩子有你这样的母亲很幸运 薇儿 |
[31:15] | We both are. | 我也是 |
[31:17] | Some evenings I, I lie awake, thinking | 有些夜晚 我无法入睡 想着 |
[31:21] | what might have become of me | 如果桑尼抛弃你的那晚 |
[31:22] | if you hadn’t found me that night Sunny abandoned you. | 你没有发现我 那我会怎样 |
[31:27] | Sunny didn’t abandon me. | 桑尼没有抛弃我 |
[31:31] | Then he must be dead. | 那他一定是死了 |
[31:36] | That’s the only explanation. | 那是唯一的解释 |
[31:39] | Please, Veil, | 拜托 薇儿 |
[31:41] | without each other, we’d both be dead, too. | 没有彼此 我们早就死了 |
[31:45] | I, I owe you my life for sewing me back up. | 你医治了我 我这条命都是你救回来的 |
[31:48] | All I want is to return the favor. | 我只想回报你 |
[31:52] | I got a feeling this child is destined for great things. | 我有预感这个孩子注定会成就一番伟业 |
[31:57] | Have you chosen a name? | 你选好名字了吗 |
[32:05] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[32:07] | Yes, that’s a fine choice. | 很好 是个好选择 |
[32:09] | After my father. | 随我父亲的名 |
[32:13] | Your father was an honorable man. | 你父亲是个可敬的人 |
[32:17] | Well, it’s too bad he’ll never get to meet his grandson. | 可惜他永远没机会见到他的外孙了 |
[32:27] | I’m sure the boy will live up to his name. | 我相信这孩子定会不负他的名字 |
[32:44] | I’ll find a way to bring Henry sunlight. | 我会想办法给亨利找来阳光 |
[32:49] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[33:02] | Why don’t you try hitting it harder? | 你怎么不试试再用力一点砸 |
[33:06] | What? Why are you mad at me? | 怎么了 你为什么生我的气 |
[33:08] | You’re the one who was going to leave me there to rot. | 你才是打算把我丢在那里等死的人 |
[33:13] | Maybe it’s true what they say about Clippers. | 也许他们对剪刀军的评价都是真的 |
[33:15] | No conscience, no heart, no honor. | 没有良知 冷酷无情 不讲道义 |
[33:17] | I’m not a Clipper anymore. | 我不再是剪刀军了 |
[33:20] | What are you then? | 那你是什么 |
[33:22] | Why don’t you try a different rock? | 你怎么不试试换一块石头 |
[33:23] | – I don’t see you helping. – Of course I’m helping. | -你一点忙都没帮 -我当然在帮忙 |
[33:26] | Not gonna get anywhere on an empty stomach, are we? | 饿着肚子 我们能走到哪儿去 是吧 |
[33:29] | How you planning on finding this woman of yours anyway? | 你打算怎么找到你的女人 |
[33:32] | If she’s anywhere, she’s in the Badlands. | 如果说她有可能在什么地方 那就是恶土了 |
[33:34] | Ah, then you’re in luck. | 那你很走运 |
[33:36] | ‘Cause I’m going that way myself. | 因为我也要去那里 |
[33:38] | Seriously. Got a bit of unfinished business there. | 真的 我在那边还有一些没完成的事 |
[33:42] | What kind of business? | 什么样的事 |
[33:44] | What, so you get to be all mysterious and silent | 你可以各种保持神秘 沉默不语 |
[33:46] | and I’ve got to give you my personal soliloquy? Nah. | 我却要把我的事都告诉你吗 不行 |
[33:49] | Just get back to your rat. I don’t need your help. | 滚回你的鼠窝去吧 我不需要你的帮助 |
[33:51] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[33:54] | You got any idea where you are? | 你知道你现在在哪儿吗 |
[33:58] | Could be outlying territories. | 可能是极荒之地 |
[34:02] | Makes the Badlands look like the goddamn greatlands. | 相比之下 恶土都是乐土了 |
[34:05] | Trying to get out of here alone | 试图一个人离开这里 |
[34:07] | is just useless | 纯属无用功 |
[34:09] | as smashing a chain with a rock. | 就跟用石头砸锁链一样 |
[34:16] | There, that’s better. | 好了 好多了 |
[34:17] | I told you we’d never get anywhere on an empty stomach. | 我就说饿着肚子是不可能走远的吧[成功] |
[34:21] | Oh, you want my help now, huh? | 现在你需要我的帮助了吗 |
[34:24] | Push it. There! | 用劲推 好了 |
[34:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:40] | Oh, where you headed? | 你去哪儿 |
[34:42] | North! I’ll hit the Badlands eventually. | 北边 我最终总会走到恶土的 |
[34:54] | All right. Fine! | 好吧 行吧 |
[34:56] | Talked me into it. | 你说服我了 |
[34:57] | This is the last time I’m helping you out. | 这是我最后一次帮你了 |
[34:59] | Stop following me! | 别再跟着我了 |
[35:00] | Why do you always walk uphill? | 你为什么总是在爬坡 |
[35:16] | A hundred years ago, | 一百年前 |
[35:17] | it was the custom for every Baron’s child to be baptized in blood. | 每个领主的孩子都要在鲜血中行洗礼 那是种风俗 |
[35:23] | But we’ve lost our way since then. | 但从那时起我们迷失了方向 |
[35:25] | Forgotten the traditions that | 忘记了最初将恶土 |
[35:27] | first forged the Badlands out of chaos. | 从混乱中解脱出来的传统 |
[35:32] | Why, I myself neglected this hallowed rite when my own son was born. | 我儿子出生时 我也忘记了这一神圣的仪式 |
[35:40] | And he repaid my omission | 他对我这一疏忽的报复 |
[35:42] | with a lifetime of failure and betrayals. | 就是终生的失败和背叛 |
[35:50] | Tonight, | 今夜 |
[35:52] | fate has offered me a second chance. | 命运给了我第二次机会 |
[35:56] | An opportunity to set things right. | 一个纠正错误的机会 |
[35:59] | Tonight, | 今夜 |
[36:00] | we bless the Badlands’ newest heir. | 我们保佑恶土最新的子嗣 |
[36:32] | Isn’t he a beautiful child? | 真是个漂亮的孩子啊 |
[36:34] | Yes, Baron. | 是啊 领主 |
[36:41] | And his mother, too? | 他的母亲也很漂亮吧 |
[36:46] | Now, don’t be shy. I saw you | 别害羞 我看到你了 |
[36:49] | watching her as she suckled the child. | 一直盯着她给孩子喂奶时的样子 |
[36:53] | Seems you can’t keep your eyes to yourself, hmm? | 你就是管不住自己的眼睛 是吧 |
[36:59] | You should know, this woman saved my life. | 你应该知道 这个女人救了我的命 |
[37:01] | That means she saved yours, too. | 那意味着她也救了你的命 |
[37:03] | All of you! | 你们所有人的命 |
[37:06] | And this is what happens to anyone | 再有人敢不尊重她或她的孩子 |
[37:09] | who ever disrespects her or the child. | 就是这个下场 |
[37:57] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[38:01] | Henry! Henry! Henry! | 亨利 亨利 亨利 |
[38:05] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[38:23] | Better. | 好多了 |
[38:25] | You’re still holding back. | 你还是没有完全爆发出实力 |
[38:28] | Just received word. | 我刚收到消息 |
[38:30] | Ryder’s called all the other Barons to a conclave. | 莱德召集了其他领主参与秘会 |
[38:35] | What’s a conclave? | 秘会是什么 |
[38:38] | Something weak Barons call for | 就是一些软弱的领主 |
[38:39] | when they haven’t got the stomach for battle. | 没胆量正面开战的时候采取的方式 |
[38:41] | There hasn’t been a conclave called in, well, over a decade. | 已经有十多年没召开过秘会了 |
[38:45] | Were you expecting it? | 你料到了吗 |
[38:49] | I knew it was a card he might play. | 我知道他可能会出这张牌 |
[38:50] | It’s a dangerous card for us. | 对我们而言这是一张很危险的牌 |
[38:53] | If Ryder manages to persuade the other Barons | 如果莱德成功说服其他领主 |
[38:57] | that your attack on the oil fields | 你袭击油田 |
[38:58] | was a violation of the foundation treaty, | 违反了《创立条约》 |
[39:01] | every Clipper in the Badlands | 恶土的每个剪刀手 |
[39:02] | will be crashing through our walls. | 都会向我们发起进攻 |
[39:04] | Not if we kill ’em first. | 如果我们先杀掉他们就不会了 |
[39:07] | All those Barons under one roof. | 所有的领主恰好都聚集在一起了 |
[39:09] | You wanna start a fire, you need to control the burn. | 你想放火 就得控制好火势 |
[39:12] | Otherwise, we all go up in an inferno. | 否则的话 我们全都会下地狱 |
[39:15] | Tilda, can you leave us, please? | 蒂尔达 你先回避下 |
[39:25] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[39:29] | I suggest you attend the conclave and make your case. | 我建议你出席秘会 证明自己的所为是合理的 |
[39:32] | Politics? Not really my style. | 政治不是我的风格 |
[39:35] | Politics is war by other means. | 政治也是另一种形式的战争 |
[39:38] | You just said it yourself the other Barons, | 你自己刚刚也说了 其他的领主 |
[39:39] | they have no stomach for a battle. | 没有胆量开战 |
[39:41] | Nah, they’ll wanna avoid bloodshed if at all possible. | 他们想尽可能避免流血牺牲 |
[39:45] | Those Barons are the people responsible for | 正是那些领主造就了 |
[39:46] | the system I’m trying to break. | 我想打破的这个体系 |
[39:48] | I want you to try diplomacy because it’s your only card. | 我想让你试试外交策略 因为这是你唯一的一张牌 |
[39:52] | Frankly, we just don’t have the resources | 坦白说 如果他们联合起来发动进攻 |
[39:53] | to fight off another attack if they all come at us together. | 我们也没有足够的资源打退他们 |
[39:57] | So, if we go back there, | 如果我们真的过去 |
[39:58] | and they decide that the best thing for the Badlands | 而他们一致认为 对恶土来说最好的事 |
[40:00] | is to slit my throat… | 就是割开我的喉咙 |
[40:03] | Well, that being the case, | 如果真是那样的话 |
[40:07] | I suggest we draw swords and kill ’em all. | 我建议我们拔剑杀光他们 |
[40:26] | Well, here. Come on. | 来 过来 |
[40:34] | We’re here. What do you think? | 到了 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:40] | I promised you the sun. | 我答应过你会让你们见到太阳 |
[41:06] | ♪ One poppy-bole ♪ | ♪一支罂粟杆 ♪ |
[41:08] | ♪ For you I stole ♪ | ♪我为你偷来♪ |
[41:11] | ♪ For you I stole… ♪ | ♪我为你偷来♪ |
[41:18] | All right, listen, final offer. | 好吧 听着 最后的提议 |
[41:20] | Do you want my help? | 你到底要不要我的帮助 |
[41:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:25] | Offer withdrawn. | 我收回提议 |
[41:28] | Good luck getting into the Badlands. | 祝你成功回到恶土 |
[41:40] | I’d like to see you fight your way through that. | 我想看你靠一身功夫打过去 |
[41:47] | How did the Barons ever build something like this? | 领主们什么时候修建了这种东西 |
[41:51] | Barons didn’t build this. | 不是领主们修建的 |
[41:54] | It was built long before those smug bastards came along. | 早在那些自大的混蛋出现前就建造了 |
[41:56] | Runs the entire land of the Badlands. | 绵延整个恶土的四周 |
[41:58] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不早告诉我 |
[42:00] | Well, I thought you knew everything. | 我以为你什么都知道呢 |
[42:02] | There has to be some way through. | 肯定有办法过去的 |
[42:04] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[42:06] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[42:09] | If you know the right people. | 前提是你找对人 |