时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | You better get used to this. | 你最好习惯这种环境 |
[00:24] | In the Territories everything’s barren and windswept. | 在极荒之地 一切都是荒凉和被风侵蚀的 |
[00:27] | Barren and windswept beaches, | 荒凉和被风侵蚀的海滩 |
[00:29] | barren and windswept mountains, | 荒凉和被风侵蚀的群山 |
[00:31] | – barren and windswept… – You know, if you talked less, | -荒凉和被风侵蚀的… -如果你少说点话 |
[00:34] | maybe you could walk faster. | 或许就能走快点了 |
[00:37] | Where are we anyway? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[00:40] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[00:41] | We’re, uh… | 我们是在… |
[00:43] | You have no idea, do you? | 你完全不知道 对吧 |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[00:47] | Yeah, I have an idea. | 我当然知道啦 |
[00:49] | What happened to, “I know where I’m going, Sunny. | 你不是说”我知道路 桑尼 |
[00:51] | “You don’t need a map, Sunny. I am the map, Sunny.” | 你不需要地图 桑尼 我就是地图 桑尼” |
[00:54] | I know exactly where we are. | 我很确切地知道我们是在哪儿 |
[00:58] | Oh, not exactly. “Approximately.” | 也不是确切 只能说是大概知道 |
[00:59] | But I know where we’re going. | 但我知道我们的方向 |
[01:01] | – You said you knew a shortcut through the Wall. – I did, yeah. | -你说你知道穿过长城的捷径 -我是知道啊 |
[01:04] | Well, what I meant was I know a smuggler | 我的意思是 我认识一个走私犯 |
[01:05] | who knows a shortcut through the Wall. | 他知道一条穿越长城的捷径 |
[01:07] | A smuggler! That’s reassuring. | 走私犯 那可真叫人宽心啊 |
[01:09] | Yeah, he’s a friend of mine. Named Nos. | 是啊 他是我的一个朋友 叫诺斯 |
[01:11] | He’s got his own secret tunnels. | 他有自己的秘密隧道 |
[01:13] | Now, the problem is, we’re gonna need something to trade, | 问题是 我们需要东西进行交易 |
[01:15] | and right now we’ve got a whole lot of nothin’. | 但是目前 我们什么都没有 |
[01:17] | But you know what, hey! | 但你知道吗 |
[01:18] | It’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[01:20] | Something will turn up. | 肯定会出现能用来交易的东西 |
[01:21] | It always does. I’m resourceful that way. | 总是会出现的 我在这方面很有应变能力 |
[01:24] | Come on, keep up. | 快走吧 跟上来 |
[02:14] | It’s a lovely day, isn’t it? | 今天天气很不错 对吧 |
[02:17] | I call this fishing weather. | 我把这称作钓鱼天气 |
[02:19] | – Catch anything? – No! Not yet. | -钓到什么了吗 -没 还没有 |
[02:23] | But, hey, I’m hopeful. | 但是 我充满希望 |
[02:26] | Look, we don’t want any trouble. | 听着 我们不想找麻烦 |
[02:29] | Then you shouldn’t have brought them with you. | 那你就不该带他们一起来 |
[02:41] | There’s a hefty bounty on your heads ever since you escaped the mines. | 从你们逃出矿山后 就有人重金悬赏你们的脑袋 |
[02:45] | Every Stalker with a rusty blade is after you. | 每个带着锈刀的探子都在追捕你们 |
[02:47] | Including these low-life mongrels. | 包括这些下三滥的杂种 |
[02:49] | They’re not with you? | 他们不是跟你一伙的吗 |
[02:51] | Hell, no. I don’t run with a pack. | 当然不是 我向来独来独往 |
[02:53] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:14] | There’ll be more. | 还会有更多的人追来 |
[04:18] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[04:21] | Live or die. It’s your choice. | 是生是死 你自己选 |
[04:39] | Wait for me! | 等等我啊 |
[05:34] | We gotta ditch this guy. | 我们得甩了这家伙 |
[05:36] | He just saved our asses. | 他刚救了我们的命 |
[05:37] | Yeah, so he can gain our trust. | 是啊 为了骗取我们的信任 |
[05:39] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[05:40] | So he can lop off our heads and collect the bounty. | 为了砍掉我们的头 去领悬赏金啊 |
[05:51] | Ah, shit! | 糟了 |
[05:53] | He’s a Clipper. | 他是个剪刀军 |
[05:55] | Maybe even a better Clipper than you judging by all them kill tats. | 根据杀戮纹身 或许他是个比你更厉害的剪刀军 |
[05:58] | But then, you knew that already, right? | 但你早就知道这个了 对吧 |
[06:01] | That’s why you trust him. | 所以你才会信任他 |
[06:02] | What if his Baron has sent him to get you? | 如果是他的领主派他来抓你的呢 |
[06:04] | All the way out here? | 跑到这么远的地方来 |
[06:06] | The only Baron who’d care is mine | 唯一会在乎我生死的就是我的领主 |
[06:08] | and I killed him already, remember? | 我已经把他杀了 还记得吗 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | Still, I don’t like him. | 不管怎样 我不喜欢他 |
[06:23] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[07:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:19] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[07:25] | You should be in the mess hall. | 你应该待在餐厅的 |
[07:29] | I need to know what happened to my mother. | 我需要知道我母亲发生了什么事 |
[07:32] | You won’t be returning to the Mirror Chamber anytime soon. | 你短期内都别想再进入镜室了 |
[07:36] | – But why? You just… – Because last time you lost control. | -为什么 你… -因为上一次你失控了 |
[07:39] | First you must learn to stop fighting yourself. | 首先你必须学会不要跟自己争斗 |
[07:42] | The consequences could be deadly. | 结果可能是致命的 |
[07:45] | And not just for you. | 并且不仅仅是针对你一个人 |
[07:50] | It’s a long road, M.K., | 这是一条漫长的路 MK |
[07:53] | don’t look for shortcuts. | 不要寻求捷径 |
[08:06] | Ryder called the conclave, | 莱德召开了秘会 |
[08:09] | and as the “Aggrieved party,” He gets to host it. | 作为”受害方” 他得以成为大会主持者 |
[08:13] | Aggrieved? | 受害方 |
[08:15] | He should be thankful he’s alive. | 他应该庆幸自己还活着 |
[08:17] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[08:18] | Still, it’s a hell of a smart play. | 不管怎样 这一招很聪明 |
[08:21] | And we have to walk into this lion’s den unarmed. | 而我们要不带任何武器地深入这龙潭虎穴吗 |
[08:24] | Rules are each Baron brings one second and no weapons. | 规矩是 每个领主可以带个助手 不能携带武器 |
[08:28] | Ryder’s Clippers are there strictly to patrol the perimeter | 莱德的剪刀军已经在周边布好了防卫线 |
[08:31] | just in case a Nomad feels ambitious. | 以防某个浪人野心爆发 |
[08:34] | So, six Barons. | 所以总共六个领主 |
[08:35] | Means I need at least two to back me. | 意味着我至少需要其中两个来支持我 |
[08:38] | It means you need to | 那意味着你需要 |
[08:39] | start winning some hearts and minds at the reception. | 在招待会上就开始笼络人心了 |
[08:41] | On your side. | 对你这边有利的是 |
[08:43] | Ryder maybe running this show, | 莱德或许是主导者 |
[08:44] | but odds are not everybody’s happy | 但很有可能某些人对于 |
[08:46] | about him scarfing up Jacobee’s territory. | 他吞并了雅各比的领土这件事很不满 |
[08:48] | And on his side? | 那么对他有利的是什么 |
[08:50] | They all hate you. Face it. | 他们都讨厌你 面对现实吧 |
[08:52] | “The Widow.” Not exactly a term of endearment. | “艳寡妇” 这可不是什么表示喜爱的外号 |
[08:57] | Have you made the other preparations that we discussed? | 你做好了我们讨论过的其他准备吗 |
[08:59] | Everything’s in place. | 一切都已准备就绪 |
[09:01] | I’m glad I’ll be there with you. | 我很高兴能和你一同前往 |
[09:08] | Can you leave us, please? | 能让我们单独谈一下吗 |
[09:14] | I’m taking Waldo to the conclave . | 我会带沃多去参加秘会 |
[09:17] | I want you to stay and guard the Sanctuary. | 我想让你留下来 保卫这个避难所 |
[09:19] | As Regent, it’s… It’s my duty to protect you. | 作为摄政王 保护你是我的职责 |
[09:21] | I can’t stay behind. | 我不能躲在后方 |
[09:23] | Look, you got a few kills under your belt, but so what? | 听着 你确实杀过几个人 但那又怎样 |
[09:26] | How many battles have you been in? | 你经历过几次大战 |
[09:28] | How many Barons have you met? | 你见过几个领主 |
[09:30] | No, no, Madame Butterfly here, | 不 对于蝴蝶夫人而言 |
[09:32] | she needs more than a fighter at her side during the conclave. | 在秘会期间 她需要的不只是勇士 |
[09:35] | She needs a strategist. | 她需要一个战略家 |
[09:37] | Now, I know all the players, and I know how to play. | 我认识所有的玩家 也知道游戏的规则 |
[09:40] | Also, I know how to follow orders. | 我还知道如何遵从命令 |
[09:47] | If these are Mother’s wishes then, of course, I’ll obey them. | 如果这是母亲希望的 我当然会服从 |
[09:51] | If anything happens to her, | 如果她遭遇任何不测 |
[09:53] | I’m holding you responsible. | 我为你是问 |
[09:56] | Well, no need for threats, Tinker Bell. | 好了 没必要威胁 小叮当 |
[09:59] | If things go south, hell, I’ll be dead, too. | 如果形势恶化 我也会死 |
[10:08] | I couldn’t have gotten this far without you. | 没有你我也走不到今天 |
[10:12] | Together we have a lot further to go. | 未来我们还要一起走下去 |
[10:16] | I want you to hold on to these for me. | 我想让你替我保管这些东西 |
[10:18] | I can’t bring them. | 我不能带着它们 |
[10:23] | You’re in charge until I return. | 在我回来之前 你来负责这里 |
[10:30] | And if I don’t, | 如果我回不来 |
[10:32] | blow up the oilfields before they fall into enemy hands. | 炸掉油田 也不要让它们落入敌手 |
[10:36] | Do all you can to keep our girls safe. | 竭尽所能保证姑娘们的安全 |
[10:53] | “And the old man said, ‘Three more guesses.’ | “老者说 ‘再猜三次’ |
[10:57] | And the princess replied, ‘Is your name Henry?’ | 公主回答道 ‘你叫亨利吗’ |
[11:02] | ‘No,’ answered he. | ‘不’ 他说 |
[11:05] | ‘Is your name Jack?’ | ‘你叫杰克吗’ |
[11:07] | ‘No,’ answered he. | ‘不’ 他说 |
[11:09] | ‘Then perhaps your name is Rumpelstiltskin.'” | ‘或许你叫伦佩斯提金[侏儒怪]'” |
[11:19] | Are you ready to do your X-ray? | 准备好拍X光片了吗 |
[11:23] | It’s time. | 准备好了 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:44] | That should do it. | 那样就可以了 |
[11:48] | Why do I always feel like | 为什么我总想让你 |
[11:49] | asking you to take a little off the top? | 帮我理一下头发 |
[11:52] | You’d trust me with scissors? | 你放心让我拿着剪刀吗 |
[11:53] | I already trust you with my life. | 我都放心把我的命交给你了 |
[11:56] | But you’re right, a good haircut is a riskier proposition. | 但你说的也对 剪出个好发型可要难多了 |
[11:59] | Lydia always insisted on cutting mine herself. | 莉迪亚总是坚持亲自给我理发 |
[12:05] | Regrets? | 后悔了 |
[12:07] | For turning her out with nothing but the clothes on her back? | 没有给她任何东西就把她赶走了 |
[12:10] | I was duped into thinking | 我当时被蒙骗 |
[12:11] | she tried to kill my lovely young bride | 以为她要杀了我那美丽的小新娘 |
[12:13] | who has since taken up with my son. | 结果她却跟我儿子搞在了一起 |
[12:15] | I should’ve seen Jade for the opportunist she was. | 我早该看出洁德是个投机主义者 |
[12:20] | Sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[12:22] | Trust | 信任 |
[12:24] | is such a delicate thing, Veil, | 是如此脆弱的东西 薇儿 |
[12:27] | so easily clouded by love, or hate. | 很容易被爱或恨蒙蔽 |
[12:35] | I was wondering, um… | 我在想… |
[12:37] | All this training. | 这些训练 |
[12:38] | What, what is it that your men are preparing for? | 你的手下是在为什么做准备 |
[12:40] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[12:42] | we all pay for our sins, eventually. | 我们最终都会为我们的罪行付出代价 |
[12:46] | Except for those of us who are still pure, | 除了我们当中那些依然保持纯洁的人 |
[12:49] | ain’t that right, Henry? | 对吧 亨利 |
[12:51] | Well, this will take a little while to develop. | 光片需要一会儿才能冲印出来 |
[12:53] | I’ll bring you the results. | 我到时会把结果告诉你的 |
[12:55] | I’ll wait here this time, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 这次我想在这等着 |
[13:08] | Your mother saved my life. | 你母亲救了我的命 |
[13:11] | Twice. | 两次 |
[13:13] | Once from a sword wound right here, | 一次是在这里治好了我的剑伤 |
[13:15] | and the other from a malady in my head. | 另一次是我颅内的肿瘤 |
[13:26] | She makes me drink these foul concoctions, | 她逼我喝下这些恶心的药 |
[13:30] | but they have banished my headaches. | 但它们消除了我的头痛 |
[13:44] | How are we doing in there? | 怎么样了 |
[13:47] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[14:11] | There. | 来看看 |
[14:12] | No change from last month. | 和上个月比没什么变化 |
[14:14] | You’re a worker of wonders. | 你真是创造了奇迹 |
[14:16] | I swear, I feel ten years younger. | 我发誓 我感觉自己年轻了十岁 |
[14:18] | Let’s keep it that way. | 那就继续保持下去 |
[14:21] | Yeah, you see what I mean, Henry? | 好的 明白我的意思了吧 亨利 |
[14:29] | You stick to milk. | 你就乖乖喝奶吧 |
[14:31] | This is my recommendation. | 这是我的建议 |
[14:33] | – I’ll see you at dinner? – Yeah. | -晚餐时见了 -好 |
[14:56] | Your friend doesn’t talk much. | 你朋友不怎么说话 |
[14:58] | No. | 是啊 |
[14:59] | He prefers punching people, | 他更喜欢揍人 |
[15:01] | when he’s not slicing and dicing them up. | 在他不能砍人或把人切成块的时候 |
[15:05] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[15:07] | You prefer fighting to talking? | 你喜欢动手不动口 |
[15:10] | My mentor once told me of a legendary Clipper, | 我师父曾跟我提过一个传奇的剪刀军 |
[15:14] | a Regent who left the Badlands, never to be heard of again. | 一个离开恶土后就杳无音信的摄政王 |
[15:17] | His name was Nathaniel. | 他名叫纳撒尼尔 |
[15:20] | Nathaniel Moon. | 纳撒尼尔·穆恩 |
[15:23] | Seems I heard that name. | 我好像听过那个名字 |
[15:25] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[15:27] | They call him “Silver Moon.” | 他们叫他”银月” |
[15:29] | They say he prowls the Territories, hunting for fugitives. | 他们说他在极荒之地徘徊 猎杀逃亡者 |
[15:33] | Don’t believe the whispers, my friend. | 别相信流言 我的朋友 |
[15:35] | Sure, I bring in the odd runner now and then. | 没错 我偶尔也会把一些逃亡的人交过去领赏 |
[15:40] | But I’m not out here for your bounties. | 但我来这里不是为了抓捕你们领赏 |
[15:42] | See, back in the Badlands, | 在恶土的时候 |
[15:43] | we would kill each other for our Barons. | 我们会为了领主互相残杀 |
[15:45] | But out here, out here I like to think of us as, uh, | 但在这里 我觉得我们更像是 |
[15:49] | brothers, not enemies. | 兄弟 而不是敌人 |
[15:57] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么要离开 |
[15:59] | What were you looking for? | 你当时在寻找什么 |
[16:01] | Peace, I guess. | 安宁吧 |
[16:04] | Doesn’t matter how brutal the world is, | 不论这个世界有多残酷 |
[16:07] | if you kill enough, it hollows you out. | 如果你杀的人够多 你就会被掏空 |
[16:11] | I guess, I wanted to see if I could make myself whole again, | 我大概是想看看能不能找回完整的自己吧 |
[16:15] | even find some kind of redemption. | 甚至找到某种救赎 |
[16:18] | And did you? | 你找到了吗 |
[16:19] | I met her out here. | 我在这里遇到了她 |
[16:21] | A warlord’s daughter. | 一个军阀的女儿 |
[16:22] | I won her in battle… | 我在一次较量中赢了她的人 |
[16:26] | …and then she won me. | 然后她赢得了我的心 |
[16:28] | We had a son. | 我们生了个儿子 |
[16:31] | But because of them, I was happy. | 但因为他们 我很幸福 |
[16:37] | I mean, the kind you can feel in your gut. | 打从心底感受到的幸福 |
[16:39] | It’s like a warm fire going on in there. | 就像体内有团暖暖的火在燃烧 |
[16:42] | That’s how I felt every moment. | 我每分每秒都有那样的感觉 |
[16:44] | Just looking at them. | 只要看着他们就很满足 |
[16:46] | I should’ve known it couldn’t last. | 我早该知道美好不会长久 |
[16:49] | I used to think it would be my Baron to come after me. | 我以前以为来追杀我的会是我的领主 |
[16:53] | Instead, | 结果 |
[16:55] | it was the brother of a Nomad scum that I clipped for him. | 却是我为领主杀的一个人渣浪人的兄弟 |
[16:58] | Took him years to track me down. | 他花了很多年追寻我的下落 |
[17:00] | Only, instead of finding me, he found my wife and my son. | 但最后他找到的不是我 而是我的妻儿 |
[17:05] | I came home, | 我回家时 |
[17:08] | and found their heads on the kitchen table. | 发现他们的头颅在厨房的桌子上 |
[17:12] | Their eyes reproaching me like I was late for dinner. | 他们的眼神好像在责备我回来吃饭晚了 |
[17:16] | Yeah, sure, I found it. | 是的 我的确找到了救赎 |
[17:21] | After that I, uh, I slipped back into my old ways. | 在那之后 我又重拾过去的生活方式 |
[17:24] | I needed something to focus on, so I started collecting bounties. | 我需要一个目标 于是我开始当赏金猎人 |
[17:32] | Tell you what, Sunny. | 我告诉你 桑尼 |
[17:33] | You can run. | 你可以逃 |
[17:35] | Far, far away. | 远走高飞 |
[17:38] | But there’s no escaping what they turned us into. | 但他们将我们变成了这种人 这重身份是逃离不了的 |
[17:42] | You had a family back there? | 你有家人在那里吗 |
[17:44] | There’s, uh… | 有个… |
[17:47] | A woman waiting for me. | 女人在等我 |
[17:51] | She was, uh, pregnant when I left. | 我走的时候她怀孕了 |
[17:55] | She’d have had the baby by now. | 现在应该已经把孩子生下来了 |
[18:00] | Yeah, well, if you care for them, don’t go back. | 好吧 如果你在乎他们 别回去 |
[18:06] | That’s the greatest gift you can give them. | 那是你能给他们最好的礼物 |
[18:26] | Hey, Doc, it’s Edgar. You in there? | 医生 我是埃德加 你在里面吗 |
[18:33] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[18:37] | Could you take a look at my hand? | 你能帮我看看我的手吗 |
[18:41] | I guess I’ll need some stitches, huh? | 我应该需要缝针吧 |
[18:43] | Yeah. You’re gonna need a whole bunch. | 没错 要缝很多针 |
[18:46] | You know what, Henry is sleeping. | 亨利在睡觉 |
[18:48] | I’ll stitch you up outside. | 我到外面帮你缝针吧 |
[18:56] | We were on patrol, and… | 我们当时在巡逻 然后… |
[18:59] | I tripped. | 我绊倒了 |
[19:01] | Cut myself on my own sword. | 被自己的剑割伤了 |
[19:04] | Accidents happen. | 意外时有发生 |
[19:06] | Now Declan says I can’t go. | 现在德克兰说我不能去了 |
[19:09] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
[19:16] | Gabriel, what happened? | 加百列 发生什么事了 |
[19:21] | Declan! | 德克兰 |
[19:23] | He got caught trying to escape through the south tunnel. | 他被抓到试图从南面隧道逃走 |
[19:25] | What’s Quinn gonna do to him? | 奎恩打算怎么处置他 |
[19:26] | Probably clip him as an example to the others. | 很可能会杀了他 以儆效尤 |
[19:44] | I wanted to be outside, on my own, just for a little while. | 我只是想到外面去 单独待一会 |
[19:49] | Being down here day after day, it’s too much. | 日复一日地困在地底下 我真的受不了了 |
[19:53] | Gabriel, how can we hold a conversation | 加百利 如果你不承认事实 |
[19:55] | if you won’t admit the truth? | 我们如何继续谈下去呢 |
[20:00] | You were running away, weren’t you? | 你是想逃跑 对吧 |
[20:03] | Yes, Baron. | 是的 领主 |
[20:06] | I know why you ran. | 我知道你为什么想逃跑 |
[20:08] | Fear. | 因为恐惧 |
[20:09] | It’s the strongest human emotion bred into us for one purpose, | 那是人类最强烈的情绪 它只有一个目的 |
[20:13] | to keep us alive. | 就是让我们活下去 |
[20:15] | But it can also kill us, if we let it, hmm? | 但如果我们放任它 它也会害死我们 |
[20:21] | This was given to me when I was a Colt | 我得到这把匕首时 还是个少年军 |
[20:23] | on the eve of my first mission. | 那是我执行第一次任务的前夕 |
[20:25] | I had to sneak in, clip a Regent while he slept. | 我要偷偷潜入 趁一个摄政王睡觉时杀死他 |
[20:29] | But after I climbed through that man’s window, | 但当我从那个人的窗口爬进去后 |
[20:33] | I was paralyzed with fear. | 我因为恐惧而无法动弹 |
[20:35] | My fear was so potent, | 惧意如此强烈 |
[20:37] | it felt like an invisible hand | 就好像有一只无形的手 |
[20:38] | had thrust a stake down through my body, | 用一根木桩穿过我的身体 |
[20:40] | nailing me to the ground. | 把我钉在了地上 |
[20:41] | That Regent woke up, he saw me, and reached for his sword. | 那个摄政王醒了 一看到我就伸手去拿剑 |
[20:44] | In that split second I realized, I have a choice, | 在那一瞬间我意识到 我有选择 |
[20:48] | I can die a forgotten coward, | 我可以作为一个默默无闻的懦夫死去 |
[20:50] | or I can live to be celebrated and remembered. | 也可以活下来 被颂扬和铭记 |
[20:54] | Before that Regent even touched his sword, I slit his throat. | 在那个摄政王碰到剑之前 我就割断了他的喉咙 |
[20:57] | Four of his bodyguards stormed into the room, I clipped them all. | 他的四个保镖冲进屋子里 我把他们全杀了 |
[21:04] | To this day, before every battle, | 直到今天 在每一场战斗前 |
[21:08] | fear visits me, | 恐惧都会来光顾我 |
[21:12] | but now I embrace it as a friend. | 但现在我把它当朋友一样迎接 |
[21:14] | It’s what makes you faster, stronger, smarter. | 它会使你更快 更强 更聪慧 |
[21:17] | As long as you control it | 只要你去控制它 |
[21:19] | instead of letting it control you. | 而不是让它控制你 |
[21:25] | You understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[21:28] | Yes, Baron. | 是的 领主 |
[21:30] | I have faith in you, Gabriel. | 我对你有信心 加百利 |
[21:31] | Indeed, I sense a kindred spirit, | 真的 我觉得我们很相似 |
[21:33] | a young man who has the potential to grow into a great Clipper. | 一个有潜力成长为出色的剪刀军的年轻人 |
[21:36] | Maybe the greatest Clipper the Badlands ever known. | 甚至有可能成为恶土史上最出色的剪刀军 |
[21:49] | I’m gonna give you this as a token of my faith. | 我要把这个送给你 以示对你的信心 |
[21:54] | If you can pass this test. | 前提是你能通过这场考验 |
[21:58] | Prove yourself by cutting me. | 割伤我 证明你自己 |
[22:01] | – Baron, I don’t think… – Stop your thinking? | -领主 我觉得不… -不必多想了 |
[22:04] | Use that fear pumping through your heart and cut me. | 将你内心流动的恐惧化为力量 割伤我吧 |
[22:08] | Cut me. | 割伤我 |
[22:15] | Where? | 割哪里 |
[22:16] | Well, that’s entirely up to you, Gabriel. | 由你决定 加百列 |
[22:19] | Don’t be a disappointment, I’ve had too many in my life. | 别让我失望 我已经失望太多次了 |
[22:22] | Go on. Cut me! | 来吧 割伤我 |
[22:25] | I won’t wait here forever. | 我不会一直站在这里等你的 |
[22:26] | Are you a Clipper or a coward? Show me! | 你到底是剪刀军还是个懦夫 让我看看 |
[22:37] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[22:44] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[22:48] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[23:34] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[23:40] | Maybe it’s the surroundings. | 大概是周围太吵了 |
[23:42] | Or maybe it’s the dreams. | 或者是因为你的梦 |
[23:48] | When I can’t sleep I train. | 我失眠时 就会训练 |
[23:53] | Nine hundred and ninety-nine kill tats. | 总共999条杀戮纹身 |
[23:56] | In case you were wondering. | 如果你想知道的话 |
[23:57] | What’s your tally? | 你的记录是多少 |
[23:59] | Four hundred and four. | 404条 |
[24:01] | That’s how they manipulate you. | 这就是他们的操控手段 |
[24:04] | The Barons. | 领主们 |
[24:06] | They make it a game out of taking men’s lives. | 他们将夺人性命当成游戏 |
[24:11] | Nine hundred and ninety-nine seems like an odd number. | 999这个数字挺奇怪的 |
[24:14] | One short of a goal | 只差一条就达到目标了 |
[24:15] | that I realized was pure vanity. | 但我意识到那只是虚荣心作祟 |
[24:19] | Plus, I was running out of skin. | 再说 我也没有多余的皮肤可纹身了 |
[24:22] | The truth is, | 实际上 |
[24:23] | we’ve killed more men in single combat | 我们在一场战斗中杀的人 |
[24:25] | than most Barons have in their wars. | 比大部分领主在战争中杀得还多 |
[24:28] | That’s not an easy burden to deal with. | 那是个无法轻易放下的重担 |
[24:32] | How do you deal with it? | 你是如何面对这份重担的 |
[24:33] | By realizing I’m a poor killer by comparison. | 通过意识到 相比之下我是个更差的杀手 |
[24:37] | By comparison to what? | 和什么相比 |
[24:38] | The gods, if they exist. | 和诸神 若他们存在的话 |
[24:40] | They’re the greatest killers of all. | 他们是最厉害的杀手 |
[24:42] | But by killing they do us a mercy, | 但他们通过杀戮展现了对我们的仁慈 |
[24:44] | because it’s the end of life, not its beginning, | 因为这是生命的终结 而不是开端 |
[24:47] | that defines what it means to be alive. | 这定义了活着的意义 |
[24:53] | I made my peace by choosing to live in those moments, | 选择活在那些时刻里 让我安宁下来 |
[24:56] | by making the taking of a life | 让夺走他人生命 |
[24:58] | the highest expression of my skill. | 成为我本领的最高表现 |
[25:02] | There’s honor in it that way. | 这样 至少其中还有荣誉可言 |
[25:07] | Not for me, | 这对我行不通 |
[25:10] | not anymore. | 再也不行了 |
[25:14] | Maybe all I’ve known is killing, | 也许杀戮曾是我的全部 |
[25:19] | but I know that’s not all there is. | 但我现在知道杀戮不是一切 |
[25:23] | That’s because you still believe you can have an ordinary life. | 那是因为你还相信自己能拥有平凡的生活 |
[25:26] | Which means | 也就是说 |
[25:29] | you’re headed for an ugly reckoning, too. | 你也在走向可怕的大清算 |
[25:32] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样吗 |
[25:35] | Just keep killing? | 继续杀人 |
[25:37] | Until I run into someone good enough to kill me. | 直到我碰上足够厉害 能杀了我的人 |
[25:42] | Or someone good enough to be worth that thousandth tattoo. | 或是足够厉害 配得上我第一千条纹身的人 |
[25:54] | Maybe that’s your decision. | 或许这是你的决定 |
[25:58] | But I’m not willing to give up my chance of a better life. | 但我不会放弃追寻更美好的生活 |
[26:04] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[26:06] | Do you think the gods get to retire? | 你觉得诸神能退隐吗 |
[26:09] | We kill because in the end | 我们杀戮 是因为 |
[26:12] | that’s what we’re meant to do. | 这是我们的宿命 |
[26:27] | Impressive. | 身手不错 |
[26:31] | Get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[26:55] | That’s a melancholy little tune. | 那小曲真是忧郁 |
[27:01] | My mother used to sing that to me when I was a kid. | 我小时候 母亲经常会给我唱这首歌 |
[27:06] | Her entire life was a melancholy little tune. | 她整个人生就是首忧郁的小曲 |
[27:10] | Our escort to the conclave is waiting. You ready? | 去秘会的护卫队在等我们 你准备好了吗 |
[27:15] | Waldo. | 沃多 |
[27:17] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[27:19] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[27:20] | I know the players, their strengths, their weak… | 我了解那些玩家 知道他们的优势和弱点 |
[27:23] | You backed me over Quinn. | 你抛弃了奎恩 选择了帮助我 |
[27:24] | But you never asked for anything. | 但你没向我要求任何回报 |
[27:26] | Not even the regency. | 甚至连摄政王的位子也没要 |
[27:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:32] | Being Regent… | 当摄政王… |
[27:35] | It’s not just what I did. | 不仅关乎我做过什么 |
[27:38] | It’s who I was. | 更关乎我整个人 |
[27:40] | When Quinn retired me, | 当奎恩强迫我退位时 |
[27:43] | I was one sorry bastard. | 我只是个可悲的混蛋 |
[27:46] | You bet I’m grateful to be back in the game. | 我自然很感激能够重回这争权夺利的游戏中 |
[27:51] | I’ll tell you something, | 我告诉你 |
[27:53] | life looks different from down here. | 从这下面的角度来看 生命非常不同 |
[27:56] | From this chair. | 从轮椅上看 |
[27:59] | Back when I was standing tall | 在我还高高站着时 |
[28:00] | I never bothered to notice all the people living on their knees, | 我对那些底层人民不屑一顾 |
[28:05] | all the people whose lives are melancholy little tunes. | 那些人的生命 不过是首忧郁的小曲 |
[28:12] | Those are the ones I’m fighting for. | 那是我为之而战的子民 |
[28:15] | That’s why I’m here. | 那是我来这里的原因 |
[28:18] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[28:19] | You questioning my sincerity? | 你怀疑我的诚意吗 |
[28:23] | Power is a pricey doll. | 权力就像昂贵的妓女 |
[28:26] | You get a taste for it, you keep coming back for more. | 你尝到了一点甜头 就会想要更多 |
[28:30] | Somewhere along that road, | 在那条路上 |
[28:32] | good intentions, they get lost. | 好的本意也会迷失 |
[28:34] | You would do well to keep that in mind. | 你要牢记这点 |
[28:38] | Did you speak to Quinn this way? | 你对奎恩说话也这样吗 |
[28:39] | No. | 不 |
[28:42] | No. | 不会 |
[28:43] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[28:46] | So… | 那么… |
[28:48] | You ready to face the music? | 你准备好面对音乐了吗 |
[28:51] | And make them dance to my tune. | 并且让他们按照我的曲子跳舞 |
[31:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:29] | I won’t run away again. | 我不会再逃跑了 |
[31:30] | I’ll be good, I promise. | 我会乖乖的 我保证 |
[31:32] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[31:35] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你们要把我怎么样 |
[31:38] | We’re gonna take away the cause of your pain. | 我们会拿走你痛苦的源泉 |
[32:37] | Don’t make a sound. | 别发出声音 |
[32:50] | Why the hell were they torturing him? | 他们为什么要折磨他 |
[32:52] | Because Tate was a problem. | 因为塔特是个问题人物 |
[32:54] | He refused to follow the rules. | 他拒绝遵守规则 |
[32:56] | He didn’t wanna be here. | 他不想待在这里 |
[32:59] | That’s his choice, isn’t it? | 那是他的选择 不是吗 |
[33:02] | We’re all a threat outside these walls. | 在这些墙外 我们都是威胁 |
[33:06] | That’s why sometimes a novice’s gift has to be cleansed. | 所以有时候 新人的天赋必须被清理掉 |
[33:10] | Cleansed? | 清理 |
[33:12] | It’s the only way to suppress the gift. | 那是抑制天赋的唯一办法 |
[33:15] | I have to figure out what happened to my mom. | 我必须搞清楚我妈妈究竟是怎么了 |
[33:19] | And then I’m getting the hell out of here. | 然后我要离开这里 |
[33:21] | You don’t wanna go against the Master. | 你不会想跟宗师作对的 |
[33:23] | Or what, Ava? | 否则会怎样 艾瓦 |
[33:24] | What, will I be cleansed, too? | 我也会被实施清理吗 |
[33:26] | They’ll catch you. | 他们会抓住你 |
[33:29] | Not if you come with me. | 如果你跟我一起走就不会了 |
[33:32] | Master is a liar. | 宗师是个骗子 |
[33:36] | She’s just afraid of us. | 她只是害怕我们 |
[33:40] | You should come with me. | 你应该跟我一起走 |
[33:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:45] | You mean you won’t. | 你是说你不愿意吧 |
[34:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:12] | – Hey, you shaved your beard off. – Time to get going. | -嘿 你刮胡子了啊 -该上路了 |
[34:15] | – You wanted to leave, didn’t you? – Yeah. | -你想离开 对吧 -是的 |
[34:18] | I think your mate might have spiked my booze. | 我觉得你兄弟可能给我的酒里加料了 |
[34:20] | Where is he anyway? | 他在哪儿呢 |
[34:21] | We’ve already said our goodbyes. | 我们已经道别过了 |
[34:24] | – Let’s go. – Uh, okay. | -走吧 -好的 |
[34:31] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[34:42] | If I don’t make it back to the Badlands, find Veil, | 如果我回不去恶土了 帮我找到薇儿 |
[34:45] | I can’t say for sure where she is now. | 我无法确定她现在在哪儿 |
[34:48] | But when you track her down, | 但等你找到她 |
[34:51] | – tell her I love her. – Yeah, sure. | -告诉她我爱她 -好的 没问题 |
[34:53] | You wanna tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[34:55] | Well, in return for giving you two shelter, Bajie. | 我为你们提供了庇护所 八戒 作为回报 |
[34:59] | I must now ask something from your friend. | 我现在需要你的朋友为我做点事 |
[35:03] | He wants our heads after all. | 他还是想要我们的脑袋啊 |
[35:07] | – Come on, then let’s do it. – No. | -好吧 那就来吧 -不 |
[35:09] | This is between us. | 这是我们之间的事 |
[35:12] | I’m not after a bounty, | 我不是想要赏金 |
[35:14] | but something that means a lot more to me than gold. | 而是为了对我而言比黄金更重要的东西 |
[35:18] | A worthy opponent. | 一个资格足够的对手 |
[35:19] | I thought you said out here, men like us were brothers. | 你不是说过在这种地方 像我们这样的人都是兄弟 |
[35:22] | I did, yes. | 我是说过 没错 |
[35:24] | See it’s been much too long | 我已经太久没遇到过一个 |
[35:26] | since I met someone whose skill matched my own. | 身手能跟我相匹敌的人了 |
[35:29] | I want that challenge, Sunny, | 我想要这种挑战 桑尼 |
[35:31] | and honestly that thrill, | 老实说 也想要那种刺激 |
[35:36] | even if it’s just one last time. | 哪怕这是最后一次了 |
[35:42] | I have no quarrel with you, Nathaniel, | 我跟你之间没有矛盾 纳撒尼尔 |
[35:45] | and no wish to spill your blood. | 也不想杀你 |
[35:48] | Who the hell said anything about spilling my blood? | 谁说死的人会是我了 |
[35:53] | See, the moment I saw you fight, | 我看到你打斗的那一刻 |
[35:57] | I knew you were that one-thousandth tattoo. | 就知道你会是我的第一千条纹身 |
[39:06] | It looks like I’m the one that gets to say thanks. | 似乎要说谢谢的人该是我了 |
[39:11] | I guess this is what I’ve been searching for. | 大概这就是我一直在寻找的东西 |
[39:15] | An honorable death. | 光荣的死亡 |
[39:22] | I’m not gonna be your executioner. | 我不会充当取你性命的刽子手 |
[39:25] | I earned this death and you deny me? | 我凭本事赢得了这死亡 你却否决了我 |
[39:30] | No, no, kill me, now! | 不要 杀了我吧 |
[39:40] | I couldn’t let him do it, partner. | 我不能让他杀你 搭档 |
[39:42] | You’ve got a promise to keep. | 你还有承诺未能兑现 |
[40:03] | Sorry it had to be this way, | 很抱歉是这样的结局 |
[40:05] | but nothing’s gonna stop me from getting to my family. | 但任何事都无法阻止我找到我的家人 |
[40:08] | And that may be sooner than you think. | 那或许比你想象的要快点 |
[40:10] | This blade is our ticket out of here. | 这把刀将是我们离开这里的门票 |
[40:12] | I can’t wait to see Nos’s face. | 我迫不及待想看到诺斯震惊的表情 |
[40:14] | You’d take my sword? | 你要拿走我的刀 |
[40:15] | Yeah, yeah I would. | 是的 我会的 |
[40:20] | You’ll leave a trail of bodies | 你必然要杀死很多人 |
[40:23] | before you make it back to your family. | 才能回到你的家人身边 |
[40:27] | And theirs will be the last ones. | 他们也必死无疑 |
[40:32] | Theirs will be the last ones, Sunny! | 你的家人也必死无疑 桑尼 |
[41:44] | Appears we’re the last to arrive. | 似乎我们是最后到达的啊 |
[41:47] | Good, I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 很好 这就是我想要的 |
[42:03] | Minerva, welcome. | 米涅娃 欢迎啊 |
[42:06] | Waldo. | 沃多 |
[42:07] | Baron. | 领主 |
[42:10] | We weren’t sure you would make it. | 我们之前还不确定你们能来呢 |
[42:12] | The other Barons are already inside. | 其他领主已经在里面了 |
[42:14] | I hope we didn’t keep them waiting. | 但愿没让他们久等 |
[42:16] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[42:18] | The party is just getting started. | 派对才刚刚开始 |
[42:26] | Then let the fun begin. | 那就尽情享受乐趣吧 |