时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | I wish you luck on your mission. | 祝你这次任务顺利 |
[00:32] | Luck? | 运气 |
[00:33] | That’s wishful thinking for the weak. | 那只是弱者的愿望罢了 |
[00:35] | My Clippers are prepared. | 我的剪刀军已经做好了充分准备 |
[00:38] | While you’re gone, | 你不在的期间 |
[00:42] | I’d like access to the ventilation room. | 我希望能进入通风室 |
[00:45] | Henry still needs sunlight. | 亨利还需要阳光 |
[00:47] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[00:49] | You know how much you and the boy mean to me. | 你知道你和那孩子对我有多重要 |
[00:51] | Your safety and care always come first. | 你们的安全永远是最重要的 |
[00:53] | That’s why I’m leaving Edgar behind. | 所以我会把埃德加留下来 |
[00:55] | He’s more than capable of attending to your needs. | 他完全有能力照顾你们 满足你们的需要 |
[00:59] | Edgar’s a good man, but we’ll be fine by ourselves. | 埃德加是个好人 但我们能照顾好自己 |
[01:03] | I’d never take that chance. | 我可不会冒这个风险 |
[01:13] | I always imagined giving this to my son one day. | 我以前一直幻想着将来有一天把这个交给我儿子 |
[01:18] | If I don’t return, | 如果我回不来 |
[01:23] | I want Henry to have it. | 我希望把这个留给亨利 |
[01:26] | I can’t accept that. | 我不能收 |
[01:33] | I insist. | 我执意如此 |
[01:46] | Now, some may say the world will end in fire. | 有人说这个世界会毁于大火中 |
[01:50] | Some say ice. | 有人说毁于寒冰中 |
[01:51] | From what I’ve tasted of desire, | 从我尝到过的欲望滋味来看 |
[01:54] | I hold with those who favor fire. | 我赞同那些认为会毁于大火中的人 |
[01:57] | Visionary words, | 富有远见的话 |
[01:59] | written by a wise man centuries ago. | 那是数个世纪前的一位智者写下的 |
[02:02] | Fire is pure and true, | 火 纯净 真实 |
[02:04] | unlike certain humans who amass power | 不像某些笼络了大权的人 |
[02:09] | only to grow corrupt and weak. | 结果却变得腐败 软弱 |
[02:12] | The Badlands are now led by people such as this! | 恶土如今就是由这种人在领导着 |
[02:16] | I know because I was one. | 我知道 因为我也曾是其中之一 |
[02:19] | But I give thanks to the fire that consumed my false empire, | 但我感谢那烧毁了我虚幻帝国的大火 |
[02:24] | and brought me underground here with you. | 让我来到地下 和你们在一起 |
[02:27] | That fire gave me clarity. And another chance. | 那场火赐予了我纯净 以及新的机会 |
[02:30] | To cleanse this land once and for all. | 彻底净化这片土地 |
[02:33] | But this time, | 但这一次 |
[02:35] | we are the fire. | 我们就是大火 |
[02:38] | Together, we will torch these liars and despots. | 我们将一起焚烧那些骗子和暴君 |
[02:43] | Our fire will regenerate the land | 我们的烈焰将让整片土地得到新生 |
[02:45] | and let life flourish again. | 让生命再次蓬勃兴盛 |
[02:49] | Now we are the pure and the true! | 我们纯净又真实 |
[02:52] | We are the pure and the true! | 我们纯净又真实 |
[02:55] | Are you ready to be that spark of liberation? | 你们准备好成为解放的火花了吗 |
[02:58] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[02:59] | Are you willing to die in the flames of the inferno? | 你们愿意在地狱烈火中牺牲吗 |
[03:04] | Yes, Baron! | 愿意 领主 |
[03:05] | Then let’s burn this world to the ground | 那我们就将这世界彻底焚毁吧 |
[03:10] | and start anew. | 然后建立新世界 |
[04:38] | You look exceptionally fine. | 你打扮得光彩照人 |
[04:40] | If we go down, at least we go down with style. | 如果我们要死 至少是美丽地死去 |
[04:43] | Want some advice from an old survivor? | 想听听一个老幸存者的意见吗 |
[04:51] | You are The Widow. | 你是艳寡妇 |
[04:52] | When you walk into that room, | 当你走进那个房间 |
[04:55] | be what they least expect you to be. | 一定要出乎他们的意料 |
[04:58] | Fearless. | 无所畏惧 |
[05:41] | Jellyfish. | 水母 |
[05:54] | Baron Chau. | 周领主 |
[05:55] | Look at them all. | 瞧瞧他们 |
[05:57] | A bunch of preening peacocks. | 一帮招摇炫耀的孔雀 |
[06:01] | You know, I wasn’t convinced you’d show up. | 我之前还不信你会来呢 |
[06:03] | I was talked into it. | 有人将我说服了 |
[06:05] | You’re lucky to have Waldo. | 沃多肯替你效力 你很幸运 |
[06:06] | The other Barons respect him. | 其他领主都很尊敬他 |
[06:08] | If Quinn had kept his counsel, he’d probably still be alive. | 如果奎恩听了他的建议 或许到现在还活着 |
[06:13] | Let’s be honest with each other. | 我们就实话实说吧 |
[06:15] | You married a Baron, | 你嫁给了一个领主 |
[06:17] | killed him and took his title. | 杀了他 然后夺了他的头衔 |
[06:19] | I defended myself against a monster, | 我不过是杀了禽兽自卫而已 |
[06:22] | as I’m sure you would’ve. | 我相信换做是你也会这么做的 |
[06:23] | I started at the bottom, | 我是从最底层爬上来的 |
[06:25] | as a Colt for my father. | 最初在我父亲手下当少年军 |
[06:26] | And believe me, I trained ten times as hard as my sisters. | 相信我 我训练时比其他姐妹们用功十倍 |
[06:30] | But I earned my title fairly | 但我的头衔是正当得来的 |
[06:32] | by being tougher and hungrier than anybody else. | 靠的是比别人更强悍的力量 更渴望成功的欲望 |
[06:37] | You know, I quite liked your husband actually. | 我以前其实挺喜欢你丈夫的 |
[06:40] | He was a cold-hearted bastard, but we understood each other. | 他是个冷血的混蛋 但我们理解彼此 |
[06:44] | That doesn’t surprise me in the least. | 我丝毫不惊讶 |
[06:47] | Baron. | 领主 |
[06:49] | Waldo. | 沃多 |
[06:52] | You look ravishing as always. | 你还是这么迷人 |
[06:56] | Might I have a private moment with my Baron? | 我能和我的领主私下聊一聊吗 |
[06:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:05] | Can we do this without her vote? | 没有她的那一票 我们能成事吗 |
[07:07] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[07:08] | I’ve taken the temperature of the room. It’s, uh, chilly. | 我感受到了这房间里冰冷的气氛 |
[07:12] | Broadmore’s gonna back Ryder | 布罗德莫会支持莱德 |
[07:15] | ’cause Ryder’s made him promises. | 因为莱德许诺给他好处 |
[07:17] | Hassan and Rojas think Ryder has overstepped, | 哈山和洛哈斯觉得莱德过分了 |
[07:20] | but they won’t vote with us | 但除非我们获得多数票 |
[07:21] | unless we get a majority, so you need Chau. | 否则他们也不会投给我们 所以你需要周 |
[07:36] | I’ve been told to report that all the refugees | 我受命前来报告 所有的难民 |
[07:38] | have been confined to their quarters until The Widow returns. | 在艳寡妇回来之前 都已被限制在各自区域 |
[07:42] | Odessa, I hardly recognized you. | 奥黛莎 我都快认不出你了 |
[07:47] | Doll to butterfly. | 从”玩偶”化作蝴蝶 |
[07:49] | Hardly recognize myself. | 我也快认不出我自己了 |
[07:50] | It’s quite a metamorphosis from the oil refinery. | 从炼油厂出来后 你也算是破茧成蝶 |
[07:56] | You should get back to the courtyard. Training’s about to begin. | 你该回到院子里去 训练马上要开始了 |
[08:00] | Actually, I thought you could train me. | 其实 我想你可以训练我 |
[08:05] | I’m Regent now. I don’t do that anymore. | 我现在是摄政王 我不再做那些事了 |
[08:07] | I have to protect Mother’s interests. | 我得保护母亲的利益 |
[08:13] | So why hasn’t she taken you? | 所以她为什么不带你去 |
[08:16] | I heard there’s a big meeting with all the other Barons. | 我听说她和其他领主有个大会议 |
[08:20] | She left me here in charge. | 她让我留在这里掌管一切 |
[08:22] | Waldo went to protect her. | 沃多前去保护她了 |
[08:24] | The old man in a wheelchair? | 那个坐轮椅的老头 |
[08:27] | I thought The Widow was about empowering women. | 我还以为艳寡妇的理想就是赋予女人大权呢 |
[08:30] | She is. | 的确如此 |
[08:33] | Don’t you think the world’s been screwed over enough by men? | 你不觉得这个世界已经被男人糟蹋够了吗 |
[08:36] | Come on. She should have taken you. | 别自欺欺人了 她应该带你去的 |
[08:39] | It wasn’t my decision, it was hers. | 那不是我说了算 一切由她决定 |
[08:42] | Maybe sometimes, you should protect her from herself. | 也许有时候 你应该保护她不被她自己伤害 |
[09:58] | M.K. M.K.! | |
[10:02] | M.K. M.K.! | |
[10:05] | Mom? Mom? | 妈 妈 |
[10:15] | Mom? | 妈 |
[10:18] | M.K., it’s you. | M.K. 你来了 |
[10:22] | Mom. Mom, what happened? | 妈 妈 发生什么事了 |
[10:25] | Everything you’ve done, I forgive you. | 我原谅你所做的一切 |
[10:28] | What? No. No. | 什么 不 不 |
[10:32] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[10:34] | There’s no use. | 没用的 |
[10:40] | I told you not to come back. | 我告诉过你别再回来 |
[10:42] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[10:44] | Look in the mirror. | 照照镜子 |
[10:46] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[10:47] | You’re the one with blood on your hands. | 你才是双手沾满鲜血的人 |
[11:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[11:35] | Someone looks busy. | 某人看起来很忙啊 |
[11:37] | I’m making breakfast. | 我在做早餐 |
[11:39] | It was going to be a surprise. | 会是个惊喜的 |
[11:41] | That’s so kind, Edgar. | 你真是太好心了 埃德加 |
[11:44] | Uh, Henry needs his daily dose of sunshine. | 亨利每天需要晒晒太阳 |
[11:46] | Could you let me into the ventilation room? | 能让我进通风室吗 |
[11:48] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[12:03] | – There you go. – Thanks, Edgar. | -请进 -谢谢 埃德加 |
[12:06] | I won’t be long. | 我不会待太久的 |
[12:23] | It’s gonna be hard at first, | 一开始可能会很难 |
[12:26] | but I know we’re gonna be fine. | 但我知道我们会没事的 |
[12:58] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[13:02] | I saw you at the reception, | 我刚刚在招待会上见到你了 |
[13:04] | but I don’t remember training you. | 但我不记得我训练过你 |
[13:07] | I’m new, Baroness. | 我是新来的 领主夫人 |
[13:09] | One of the house Cogs fell ill and I had to step in. | 一个家用贱民生病了 我不得不来替代他 |
[13:12] | I’ve spent all night preparing. | 我花了一整晚做准备 |
[13:14] | I hope you’re not upset. | 希望您不要生气 |
[13:17] | Actually, I’m quite impressed. | 事实上 我很满意 |
[13:19] | You’re a quick study. What’s your name? | 你学得很快 你叫什么名字 |
[13:20] | Gabriel. | 加百列 |
[13:23] | Well, keep up the good work, Gabriel. | 继续努力 加百列 |
[14:27] | Baron, we got word from Gabriel. | 领主 我们收到加百列的消息了 |
[14:30] | He’s ready to welcome us. | 他已经准备好迎接我们了 |
[14:47] | Do you remember your father, Jenkins? | 你还记得你的父亲吗 詹金斯 |
[14:49] | He died when I was a boy. | 他死时我还是个孩子 |
[14:53] | Well, you’re lucky. | 你算走远的 |
[14:56] | At some point, all fathers disappoint their sons. | 到某个时刻 所有父亲都会让他们的儿子失望 |
[15:00] | And then you become a father | 然后当你成为父亲之后 |
[15:02] | and you realize that sons disappoint as well. | 就会发现儿子也会让父亲失望 |
[15:08] | I haven’t seen Ryder since the night he betrayed me. | 从莱德背叛我那晚后 我就再也没见过他 |
[15:14] | I raised him to take power. | 我从小就教育他夺取权力 |
[15:17] | And he did. | 他的确做到了 |
[15:20] | Ryder will now pay for his sins, | 莱德即将为他的罪孽付出代价 |
[15:23] | along with the other Barons. | 其他领主也是 |
[15:34] | Tell the men we’re moving out. | 叫大家准备出发 |
[15:47] | Isn’t this fun? Huh? | 这很好玩吧 |
[15:51] | We’re climbing. | 我们在攀爬 |
[15:53] | Up and out we go. | 爬上去就能出去了 |
[16:07] | Veil? | 薇儿 |
[16:09] | Coming. | 来了 |
[16:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:13] | Yeah, fine. | 没事 |
[16:18] | Why is this door locked? | 门怎么锁起来了 |
[16:19] | It is never supposed to be locked. | 这里不允许锁门 |
[16:22] | I’m nursing Henry. | 我在给亨利喂奶 |
[16:32] | Do you mind? | 你能回避一下吗 |
[16:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:36] | Is something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[16:38] | No, ma’am. Take your time. | 没有 夫人 你慢慢喂 |
[17:25] | You went to so much effort. | 你费了一番功夫啊 |
[17:26] | It’s an old recipe. | 是用旧菜谱做的 |
[17:28] | I learned to make it when I was a Colt. | 我当少年军时学会做的 |
[17:29] | I foraged the mushrooms when I was on patrol. | 用的是我之前巡逻时搜集到的蘑菇 |
[17:32] | Go on and have a seat. | 快坐下吧 |
[18:12] | Edgar, I don’t remember | 埃德加 我都不记得 |
[18:15] | the last time I tasted anything this good. | 有多久没吃过这么美味的东西了 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:26] | To good food and new friends. | 敬美味的食物和新朋友 |
[18:38] | Is everything okay? | 怎么了 |
[18:40] | I just wanted to tell you how much I admired Sunny. | 我只是想告诉你 我有多敬仰桑尼 |
[18:43] | He always inspired me and the other guys. | 他总是激励我和其他人 |
[18:46] | No one would ever accuse him of saying too much, | 没人会嫌他说得太多 |
[18:48] | but when he went into action, | 但当他投入战斗时 |
[18:50] | it was a beautiful thing to behold. | 那画面真是美丽绝伦 |
[18:52] | The grace of his sword strokes, | 他挥剑时非常优雅 |
[18:54] | he made killing look so easy. | 他使杀戮看起来如此轻松简单 |
[18:59] | To Sunny. | 敬桑尼 |
[19:04] | To Sunny. | 敬桑尼 |
[19:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:14] | I didn’t want to upset you. I meant it as a compliment. | 我不是有意让你难过 我只是想赞美他 |
[19:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:19] | That’s just not the Sunny I knew. | 只是那不是我所认识的桑尼 |
[19:21] | You think he’s still alive? | 你觉得他还活着吗 |
[19:23] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[19:26] | Henry needs his father. | 亨利需要他的父亲 |
[19:32] | I don’t feel so good. | 我有点不舒服 |
[19:37] | Wonder if those mushrooms… | 是不是因为那些蘑菇… |
[19:44] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:47] | You’ll wake up in an hour or so. | 你大约一小时后会醒来 |
[19:55] | Quinn… | 奎恩 |
[19:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry, Edgar. | 抱歉 埃德加 |
[20:32] | Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Baron Chau. | 谢谢你答应与我会面 周领主 |
[20:35] | I have to admit, I was surprised by your invitation. | 我必须承认 我没料到你会邀请我 |
[20:39] | I’ll get right to the point. | 我就开门见山了 |
[20:41] | I want to offer you a deal on my oil. | 我想用我的石油跟你做笔交易 |
[20:44] | This isn’t about commerce. | 这与生意无关 |
[20:46] | It’s about a way of life. | 这关乎一种生活方式 |
[20:47] | One that my ancestors helped build. | 那是由我的祖辈参与创建而成 |
[20:49] | We’ve kept the Badlands running smoothly for over a century | 我们通过提供劳动力 使恶土顺利运转 |
[20:52] | by providing a labor force. | 超过一个世纪 |
[20:54] | And yet, you have chosen to wage a war against that reality. | 然后你却选择发动战争 打破这种现实 |
[20:58] | Your vision of a Cog-free world is not only dangerous, | 你想建立没有贱民的世界 这想法不仅危险 |
[21:02] | but a threat to my very existence. | 也威胁到了我的地位 |
[21:05] | 5843 Five-eight-four-three. | |
[21:07] | That was my number in your Cog pens. | 那是我在你的贱民营里的编号 |
[21:09] | I was 13 years old, | 我当时才13岁 |
[21:11] | we were herded like animals, | 我们像畜牲一样被赶到一起 |
[21:12] | jammed in until we could barely breathe. | 挤得快不能呼吸 |
[21:14] | Torture and rape were a way of life. | 折磨和强暴成了一种生活方式 |
[21:16] | So please don’t lecture me on the virtues of the system. | 所以请不要跟我说这个体系是有天良的 |
[21:19] | Because I’ve experienced it firsthand. | 因为我已经亲身体验过了 |
[21:21] | And yet, here you are, a Baron. | 然而如今 你却成为了领主 |
[21:26] | You know, Quinn was a Cog too. | 奎恩也曾是贱民 |
[21:27] | The strong always rise to the top. | 强者总能爬到顶端 |
[21:30] | That’s always been the case with any species. | 任何物种都是这样 |
[21:34] | If you wish to free your own Cogs, | 如果你想赐予你自己的贱民自由身 |
[21:36] | that is your business. | 那是你的事 |
[21:38] | But your so-called Sanctuary | 但你所谓的”避难所” |
[21:39] | is becoming a haven for fugitives. | 正逐渐成为难民的天堂 |
[21:42] | And that’s a threat I cannot tolerate. | 我无法容忍那种威胁 |
[21:44] | And once again, we’re at an impasse. | 我们再一次陷入了僵局 |
[21:46] | Perhaps not. | 那倒未必 |
[21:48] | Our world is at a tipping point. | 我们的世界正处在临界点 |
[21:50] | A war is the last thing it can endure. | 绝对承受不住一场战争 |
[21:53] | And if you lose the vote, a war will surely follow. | 如果你在投票中落败 战争将会无可避免地爆发 |
[21:56] | It is for that reason and that reason alone | 只是因为这唯一的原因 |
[21:58] | I’m willing to throw my full support behind you… | 我才愿意支持你 |
[22:01] | On one condition. | 不过有个条件 |
[22:04] | You must pledge not to | 你必须保证 |
[22:05] | shelter any more runaway Cogs on your lands. | 不再在你的领土上庇护那些逃跑的贱民 |
[22:12] | I’ll think it over. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[22:13] | I’ll give you my answer at the vote. | 我会在投票时告诉你答案 |
[22:21] | I don’t see how I can agree to this. | 我怎么能同意呢 |
[22:23] | Change doesn’t come easy. | 改变向来不是易事 |
[22:24] | You lose this vote, | 你若是输掉投票 |
[22:25] | this revolution falls flat on its face. | 这场革命就直接被扼杀在摇篮中了 |
[22:28] | And they’ll either banish you or kill you. | 他们要么将你流放 要么直接杀了你 |
[22:31] | Either way, all your plans come to nothing. | 不管怎样 你的全部计划将毁于一旦 |
[22:34] | You think that compromise is weakness. | 你觉得妥协是软弱的表现 |
[22:37] | It’s not. | 实则不然 |
[22:39] | It’s survival. | 那是生存 |
[23:16] | No! | 不 |
[23:30] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[23:41] | Now, Mommy needs to go and break this lock. | 妈妈现在得把锁砸开 |
[23:45] | You stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[23:46] | It might be loud, but you stay here, okay? | 可能会有点吵 你乖乖待在这儿 |
[24:33] | Why, Veil? | 为什么 薇儿 |
[24:38] | Quinn… He’d kill me if I let you escape. | 奎恩要是知道我把你放走了 绝对会杀了我 |
[24:42] | You know that! | 你心里清楚 |
[24:44] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[24:46] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[24:49] | No, you’re not! | 不 你一点都不感到抱歉 |
[25:46] | No. No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[25:55] | Henry. Henry. | 亨利 亨利 |
[26:06] | This conclave of the Foundation Treaty members hereby commences. | 《创立条约》成员秘会现在正式开始 |
[26:12] | The issue at hand is a… | 目前的问题是… |
[26:14] | A petition from our host | 大会主持者请愿 |
[26:17] | to reclaim oil fields and associated lands. | 收回油田和相应的领土 |
[26:22] | We shall now hear from both sides. | 现在请双方陈述自己的理由 |
[26:28] | I am here today at your request. | 我今天应各位的要求而来 |
[26:31] | But I owe nobody an explanation, | 但我不欠任何人一个解释 |
[26:33] | for why I took back what was rightfully mine. | 因为我拿回的东西 本就属于我 |
[26:37] | Those oil fields belonged to my husband | 那些油田是我丈夫的 |
[26:40] | and his father before him. | 在此之前属于他父亲 |
[26:42] | I inherited them. | 那是我继承来的 |
[26:44] | And yet, when Quinn seized them illegally, | 然而当奎恩非法掠夺时 |
[26:46] | there was no conclave called to restore my rights. | 却没有秘会召开 恢复我的权益 |
[26:49] | Why is that? | 这是为何 |
[26:51] | Perhaps there’s a different set of rules for different Barons? | 难道说不同领主要遵守的规则也不同吗 |
[26:54] | Quinn is dead, | 奎恩死了 |
[26:55] | and we all agree the Badlands are better for it. | 我们都同意 没了他 恶土变得更好了 |
[26:58] | This is not about him. | 此事和他无关 |
[27:00] | No, it’s clearly about me. | 当然 此事显然是针对我 |
[27:04] | My actions are and were justified. | 我的行动无论过去或现在都合乎情理 |
[27:07] | What was seized illegally is now mine again. | 曾被非法掠夺的油田 现在重归于我 |
[27:09] | The Foundation Treaty is built upon many precepts. | 《创立条约》有很多准则 |
[27:13] | I assume you respect them all, | 你应该尊重每一条吧 |
[27:15] | or is it just those that suit your interests? | 还是说只遵守那些合乎你利益的那些 |
[27:18] | My feelings are well known on the issue of Cogs. | 我对于贱民问题的态度是众所周知的 |
[27:21] | As such, I’d like to make a pledge to you today. | 因此 今天我愿意对你们发誓 |
[27:24] | If my fellow Barons recognize my rights to the oil fields, | 若几位领主承认我对油田的所有权 |
[27:28] | I will halt the practice of giving runaway Cogs sanctuary. | 我将停止庇护逃跑的贱民 |
[27:34] | Although I ask that those who have already joined | 但我希望那些已加入的贱民们 |
[27:35] | be granted the right to remain. | 能享有继续留在避难所的权利 |
[27:38] | I hope that this compromise | 希望我的妥协 |
[27:39] | will put to rest any lingering concerns. | 能让各位就此放心 |
[27:42] | Don’t believe a word this woman says. | 别相信这个女人所说的一个字 |
[27:46] | She will try to free the Cogs as sure as the sun will set. | 她一定会继续解放那些贱民的 |
[27:50] | She is a treacherous liar! | 她是个狡诈的骗子 |
[27:55] | And I know from personal experience. | 我的亲身经历就能证明这点 |
[27:59] | The Widow tried to convince me to incite a war | 艳寡妇曾试图说服我 |
[28:04] | between my father and the late Baron Jacobee. | 煽动我父亲和已故领主雅各比发动战争 |
[28:06] | And you required no convincing. | 你何须别人来说服 自己就想那么做 |
[28:10] | Not exactly a denial, is it? | 你这算是不否认了 对吧 |
[28:12] | You betrayed your father. You murdered him, no less. | 你背叛了你父亲 你还杀了他 |
[28:15] | Who are you to stand in judgment of me? | 你凭什么来评判我 |
[28:18] | I stood against my father | 我反抗我父亲 |
[28:22] | because he was reckless, | 是因为他过于鲁莽 |
[28:23] | because he cared only about himself, | 因为他太过自私 |
[28:27] | because he was a danger to our way of life, | 因为他威胁到了我们的生活方式 |
[28:30] | much like the woman who stands before us today. | 就和今天站在我们面前的这个女人一样 |
[28:34] | A vote against this pretender | 投票反对这个虚伪之人 |
[28:36] | is a vote for a stronger alliance among us. | 就是在缔造我们之间更密切的同盟关系 |
[28:40] | I submit that The Widow be stripped of her title | 我主张剥夺 艳寡妇的头衔 |
[28:45] | and that she be banished from the Badlands. | 并将她驱逐出恶土 |
[29:00] | About time. What’s on the menu? | 终于来了 有什么菜 |
[29:03] | Chaos. | 混乱 |
[29:23] | All clear! | 安全了 |
[30:42] | The conclave has spoken. | 秘会已做出决定 |
[30:45] | You have been found in breach of the Foundation Treaty. | 你违反了《创立条约》 |
[30:48] | As mandated by the code of conduct, | 依据行为准则的规定 |
[30:51] | you are hereby stripped of the Baron title. | 你将被剥夺领主头衔 |
[30:56] | All your land rights and privileges are hereby revoked. | 你的所有领土和特权 将被撤销 |
[31:01] | You have 48 hours to leave the Badlands. | 给你48小时 离开恶土 |
[31:08] | You will take my land over my dead body. | 除非我死了 否则你们休想夺走我的领土 |
[31:12] | Is that an invitation? | 那是在邀请我们杀你吗 |
[31:14] | No. It’s a promise. | 不 那是个保证 |
[31:23] | Well, then, why wait? | 那还等什么 |
[31:37] | Perhaps cooler heads might prevail here? | 或许大家都该冷静点 |
[31:41] | We can still come to a peaceful resolution. | 我们还是可以达成一个和平的解决方案的 |
[31:44] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[31:52] | This just got a hell of a lot more interesting. | 这下可有趣多了 |
[31:55] | Heading into a conclave, it’s a dicey proposition. | 前来参加秘会 那是很冒险的举动 |
[31:59] | I’d like to commend Baron Broadmore | 我想表扬一下布罗德莫领主 |
[32:01] | for moving his family into a cottage | 在来之前将他的家人转移到一个小屋里 |
[32:03] | two and a half miles south of his compound. | 在他的府邸南边2.5英里处 |
[32:06] | He’s right to fear that someone might try to harm them. | 他预感他们可能会受到伤害 真是对极了 |
[32:10] | Each of you have taken precautions | 你们每个人都采取了预防措施 |
[32:12] | to protect what is yours. | 来保护属于你们的东西 |
[32:13] | As have I. | 我也是 |
[32:15] | If I do not return safely from this conclave, | 如果我不能从这个秘会安全地回去 |
[32:18] | my butterflies have orders | 我的蝴蝶军们已经收到命令 |
[32:19] | that they will carry out with swift certainty. | 到时候她们一定会坚定地执行 |
[32:22] | And none of your families will be spared. | 你们的家人一个都活不了 |
[32:26] | Uh, she’s bluffing. | 她在虚张声势 |
[32:27] | When are you gonna learn | 你们什么时候才能明白 |
[32:28] | that my crusade won’t end with my death? | 我的改革运动不会随着我的死亡而结束 |
[32:30] | It will only signal its true beginning. | 那才是其真正开始的标志 |
[33:35] | Did you miss me? | 你们想我了吗 |
[33:37] | You said you killed him! | 你说过你把他杀了 |
[33:40] | My son always had a slippery relationship with the truth. | 我儿子说的话向来都靠不住 |
[33:52] | It’s kind of you to keep my seat warm. | 你真好 替我把位子保持暖和着 |
[33:55] | Take my lovely young bride as your own. | 占有我年轻的小娇妻 |
[33:58] | You even raided my closet. | 你甚至还穿了我的衣服 |
[34:02] | Is there nothing sacrosanct to you? | 对你来说 就没有任何东西是不可侵犯的吗 |
[34:10] | Kill them all. | 把他们全杀光 |
[36:06] | Waldo! | 沃多 |
[36:22] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[37:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[37:20] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[37:22] | He’s never been as strong as you, you know that. | 他从来不像你那么强大 你是知道的 |
[37:26] | You two have been… | 你们两个 |
[37:27] | Behind my back… | 背着我 |
[37:29] | The boldness of your deceitfulness is almost admirable. | 你们的不忠 真是惊天动地 |
[37:49] | Quinn. Quinn, please don’t! Quinn, please, please! | 奎恩 奎恩 求你不要 不要啊 奎恩 |
[38:14] | Ryder! | 莱德 |
[38:40] | You can’t run away from what you did, son. | 你无法摆脱自己的恶行 儿子 |
[38:45] | No forgiveness, | 没有宽恕 |
[38:48] | no turning back. | 没有回头路 |
[38:51] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[38:54] | They called this god Cronus. | 他们称这尊神为克洛诺斯 |
[38:56] | King of the Titans. | 泰坦王 |
[39:00] | A prophet warned that | 一位先知曾警告说 |
[39:01] | he was destined to be overthrown by his own child’s hand, | 他注定会被他的孩子亲手推翻 |
[39:04] | so Cronus devoured his sons the moment they were born. | 于是儿子们一出生 克洛诺斯就把他们吞食了 |
[39:08] | I should have scraped you out of your mother’s womb. | 我当年就该将你从你母亲的子宫里剜出来 |
[39:13] | That’s not Cronus. | 那不是克洛诺斯 |
[39:16] | It’s Laocoon. | 那是拉奥孔 |
[39:19] | You got that wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[39:24] | The world has been better without you. | 没有你 这个世界更美好 |
[39:28] | You should’ve stayed dead. | 你就该一直当个死人 |
[39:35] | Now that’s more like the boy I always wanted. | 这才像我一直想要的儿子嘛 |
[39:36] | The Ryder I knew never fought like this. | 我认识的那个莱德 可不会像这样打斗 |
[39:38] | What did you do with him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[40:02] | You wanted to take power. | 你想夺取权力 |
[40:08] | Here’s your chance. | 现在就是你的机会 |
[40:10] | This time, do it with honor. | 这一次 光荣地夺取吧 |
[40:37] | Do it. | 下手啊 |
[40:42] | I didn’t raise you to hesitate. | 我从小就教育你不要犹豫 |
[40:43] | You take what’s yours. | 你要夺取属于你的东西 |
[40:45] | You take it. | 你要夺取 |
[40:48] | Take what’s yours! | 夺取属于你的东西 |
[40:51] | Take it. | 夺取啊 |
[40:54] | Take it! | 夺取啊 |
[40:59] | Take it! | 夺取啊 |
[41:12] | Why did you hesitate? | 你为什么要犹豫 |
[41:16] | You’re my… You’re my father. | 你 你是我父亲 |
[41:18] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[41:26] | And you’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[41:32] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[41:45] | Baron! | 领主 |
[41:48] | We need to go! | 我们得走了 |
[41:52] | Baron! | 领主 |
[41:53] | Now! | 立刻 |
[42:05] | Ryder! | 莱德 |