时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Hey, you’re finally awake. | 你终于醒了 |
[01:08] | You were expecting someone else? | 你指望看到的是别人吗 |
[01:11] | – I… – I won’t take it personally. | -我… -我不会往心里去的 |
[01:13] | You had a rough couple days. | 你这几天病得很厉害 |
[01:15] | We were both relieved when your fever finally broke last night. | 你昨晚终于退烧后 我们都松了一口气 |
[01:19] | – Both? – Dad! | -都 -爸爸 |
[01:24] | Hey, Henry. | 小亨利 |
[01:25] | Be gentle with your father. | 动作轻点 别伤到你父亲 |
[01:28] | Henry? You’re Henry? | 亨利 你是亨利 |
[01:30] | Who else would I be? | 不然我还能是谁 |
[01:32] | You always said that if we had a boy, | 你以前总说如果我们生的是个儿子 |
[01:34] | we’d name him Henry. After your… | 就取名亨利 用你… |
[01:36] | My father, yes. | 用我父亲的名字 没错 |
[01:42] | Maybe you’re still delirious. | 或许你的精神还是有点错乱 |
[01:46] | Is there anything I can get you? | 你想要点什么吗 |
[01:49] | I have everything I ever wanted right here. | 我这辈子想要的一切都在我身边了 |
[01:57] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[03:10] | Any change? | 有起色了吗 |
[03:14] | No. He said some stuff. | 没有 他胡言乱语了一番 |
[03:16] | I think I heard the name Henry and then nothing. | 我好像听到亨利这名字 然后就没有了 |
[03:20] | He looks bad, Bajie. | 他状况很糟糕 八戒 |
[03:22] | Shame I couldn’t get something stronger. | 真遗憾我搞不到更强劲的东西了 |
[03:24] | I mean, for me. Obviously, not him. | 我是说给我用的 显然不是给他 |
[03:27] | I couldn’t find any wounds, | 我找不到任何伤口 |
[03:29] | just some weird markings on his chest. | 不过他的胸前出现了一些奇怪的印记 |
[03:33] | His chest? | 胸前 |
[03:39] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[03:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:44] | The bruises. | 瘀伤 |
[03:46] | Cyan must’ve tagged him with the Five Poisons. | 塞恩肯定用五毒打中了他 |
[03:48] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[03:49] | The Five Poisons. The Hand of the Five Poisons. | 五毒 五毒掌 |
[03:52] | It’s one of the Abbots’ deadliest techniques. | 那是武师最致命的武功之一 |
[03:54] | What are they teaching you? | 他们都教了你些什么啊 |
[03:56] | So, what can we do? | 那我们能怎么办 |
[03:59] | Nothing. There’s nothing we can do. | 无能为力 什么都做不了 |
[04:02] | Look… | 你看 |
[04:03] | This one’s already affecting his brain. | 这一个已经影响到他的大脑了 |
[04:04] | Liver, kidneys, lungs are next. | 接下来是肝 肾 肺 |
[04:06] | Then the heart. | 最后是心 |
[04:10] | He’ll be lucky if he lasts a day. | 他能撑过一天都算走运了 |
[04:15] | I just watched Ava die. | 我刚眼睁睁看着艾瓦死掉 |
[04:19] | I can’t let him die too. | 我不能让他也死掉 |
[04:23] | Sunny. Sunny, wake up. | 桑尼 桑尼 醒醒 |
[04:28] | Sunny, wake up. | 桑尼 醒醒 |
[04:34] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[04:38] | Sunny, wake up. | 桑尼 醒醒 |
[04:41] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[04:44] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[04:48] | What’s the matter, Dad? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[04:53] | Nothing. It’s just the wind. | 没什么 就是风声而已 |
[04:56] | Hey, four fingers apart, | 嘿 四根手指分开 |
[04:58] | straight lines, like I told you. | 要保持直线 像我教你的那样 |
[05:00] | I don’t want to be a farmer when I grow up. | 我长大后不想当农民 |
[05:03] | I want to be a fighter. | 我想当武林高手 |
[05:04] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么想当那个 |
[05:06] | Because then, no one could mess with me. | 因为那样就没人敢惹我了 |
[05:08] | Plus, girls like fighters. | 再说了 女孩都喜欢武林高手 |
[05:11] | Is there a girl you’re trying to impress? | 你想俘获某个女孩的芳心吗 |
[05:13] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[05:14] | Is she pretty? | 她漂亮吗 |
[05:16] | Her name’s Artemis. | 她叫阿蒂米丝 |
[05:18] | I met her when I was playing in the woods. | 我之前在树林里玩时遇到她的 |
[05:23] | Sorry, kiddo. You all right? | 抱歉 孩子 你没事吧 |
[05:26] | How about this? I’ll race you to the pens. | 不如这样 我们比赛看谁先跑到牲畜栏 |
[05:29] | Ready? One, two, go! | 准备好了吗 一 二 跑 |
[05:33] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 跑 跑 快跑 |
[05:34] | I’m gonna get you! I’m gonna get you! | 我会抓到你的 一定会抓到你的 |
[05:38] | I beat you. | 我打败你啦 |
[05:46] | What happened to them, Dad? | 它们怎么了 爸 |
[05:49] | Something must’ve gotten in from the woods. | 肯定是有什么东西从树林里跑出来了 |
[05:52] | Maybe it was a wolf. | 可能是狼干的 |
[05:55] | Go back to the house. | 回屋子里去 |
[06:42] | It’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟糕了 |
[06:44] | Yeah. It will. Lousy way to go. | 是啊 一定会的 很恶心的死法 |
[06:48] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[06:49] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[06:49] | He’s gonna wake up in an hour with a big smile on his face | 难道要我说他一小时后就会醒 脸上挂着微笑 |
[06:52] | and a spring in his step? | 步伐矫健 精力充沛 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry to burst your sentimental bubble, my friend, | 我很抱歉说得这么直接让你伤心难过 朋友 |
[06:57] | but it’s not gonna happen. | 但那是不可能的 |
[07:00] | What, are you just gonna let him die? | 你就让他这样死掉吗 |
[07:01] | Let him? | 让他 |
[07:02] | I was the one that warned him about the Abbots in the first place. | 最初可是我警告他要小心武师们的 |
[07:06] | But he still insisted upon going. | 但他仍执意要去 |
[07:07] | Yeah, you’re right. To save me | 你说得对 是为了救我 |
[07:09] | and he’s not gonna die because of it. | 他不能因此而死 |
[07:13] | Now, the Abbots did this to him, | 现在武师们把他害成这样 |
[07:15] | so they’ve got to know a way to undo it. | 他们一定知道解决的方法 |
[07:17] | If there is, the only one who knows is the Master | 如果真有人知道 那只能是宗师了 |
[07:20] | and she is not the type to share her secrets. | 但她可不是那种愿意分享秘密的人 |
[07:24] | Maybe she doesn’t have to. | 也许她不用亲口说 |
[07:27] | She’s got these old scrolls in her chamber. | 她房间里有很多古老的卷轴 |
[07:30] | I bet the cure is in one of them. | 我敢说里面一定有疗法秘籍 |
[07:33] | You want to go back in there? | 你想回去吗 |
[07:34] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[07:36] | They’d never expect it. | 他们不会料到的 |
[07:38] | Yeah, and with good reason, we would be insane to try. | 是啊 我们想尝试那样简直是疯了 |
[07:41] | Neither of us have our Gift anymore. | 我们都没有天赋了 |
[07:43] | It would be like walking in with our dicks in our hands | 那就像是把屌拿在手里行走江湖 |
[07:46] | and sorry, sorry but I’m not gonna | 抱歉 抱歉 我才不会 |
[07:47] | put my dick in that position. | 让我的屌冒这种风险 |
[07:49] | How did Sunny hook up with an asshole like you in the first place? | 桑尼当初怎么会和你这种混蛋交朋友的 |
[07:51] | “Oh, how did Sunny…” | “桑尼怎么…” |
[07:52] | You don’t know the first thing about me, son. | 你对我一无所知 小子 |
[07:54] | So now you’re angry? | 所以现在你倒生气了吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah, maybe I am. You know what? | 没错 可能我真生气了 你知道吗 |
[07:56] | Maybe I’ll stick you in the ground next to him. | 也许我会把你打倒 躺在他身边 |
[07:58] | – How about that? – No, you won’t. | -怎么样 -不 你不会的 |
[08:02] | You’re just angry because you know that | 你生气是因为你知道 |
[08:03] | this is the right thing to do. | 这样做是对的 |
[08:10] | Every time I try and do the right thing, | 每次我试着做正确的事情 |
[08:12] | I end up tits deep in shit. | 最后都会陷入巨大的麻烦 |
[08:14] | And I do not like having shitty tits. | 我可不喜欢陷入麻烦 |
[08:17] | It’s at least a day’s drive to the Monastery. | 去修道院要至少一天的车程 |
[08:20] | And to be honest, I doubt he’s gonna make it that far, | 老实说 我不知道他能不能撑那么久 |
[08:22] | but… | 但是… |
[08:25] | Well, then shut up and let’s load him in the car. | 那就闭嘴 我们一起把他放到车上 |
[08:49] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[08:50] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[08:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:07] | I, um, been thinking. | 我在想 |
[09:13] | I think after what happened with the pigs, | 鉴于那些猪的可怕遭遇 |
[09:17] | maybe we should move. | 也许我们该搬走了 |
[09:20] | I’ll build a higher fence. | 我会把篱笆再建高一点 |
[09:23] | Those wolves won’t get in again. | 那些狼不会再进来了 |
[09:29] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这很安全 |
[09:31] | I’ll protect you, I promise. | 我会保护你的 我保证 |
[09:39] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚饭准备好了 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:51] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[09:56] | Will you drag him in here? | 你能把他拉进来吗 |
[09:58] | Henry? Dinner’s ready. | 亨利 晚餐准备好了 |
[10:05] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:13] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:18] | Let me see your hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[10:23] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:24] | I cut myself putting away the plow. | 我收起犁的时候割到手了 |
[10:27] | You can’t even lift that thing. What happened? | 那东西你都举不起来 到底是怎么回事 |
[10:37] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[10:39] | My friend from the woods, Artemis, she gave it to me. | 我树林里的朋友 阿蒂米丝 她给我的 |
[10:42] | Tell me the truth. | 说实话 |
[10:43] | That is the truth. Let me go. You’re hurting me. | 那就是实话 放开我 你弄疼我了 |
[10:47] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[10:49] | I don’t want you to play with that girl | 我不想让你再和那个 |
[10:50] | in the woods anymore. You understand? | 林中女孩一起玩了 明白吗 |
[10:53] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[11:39] | All right. Fine. I’ll bite. | 好吧 行 我上钩 |
[11:41] | What is on your mind, other than our friend back there? | 除了我们后座上的朋友 你还在想些什么 |
[11:46] | Why’d you leave the Monastery? | 你为什么离开修道院 |
[11:48] | Why did you leave the Monastery? | 你又为什么离开修道院 |
[11:51] | I found out something terrible about myself. | 我发现了关于自己的一些很可怕的事 |
[11:56] | Around the same time I found out | 大约同时 我还发现了 |
[11:57] | something terrible about the Monastery. | 修道院的邪恶秘密 |
[12:03] | Your turn. | 轮到你说了 |
[12:05] | I left because of a girl, all right? | 我因为一个女孩离开了那里 行吗 |
[12:08] | She was my novice at the time. | 她是当时我带的新人 |
[12:10] | She was a mouthy little punk, just like you. | 她曾经像你一样是个爱说大话的小混蛋 |
[12:13] | When I found her, she was so small | 我找到她的时候 她个头很小 |
[12:15] | that I nicknamed her Flea. | 我给她起了个外号叫跳蚤 |
[12:17] | Took to training like nobody’s business. | 她训练时进步飞快 |
[12:20] | Do you know what it’s like having your arse kicked | 你知道被一个12岁的小女孩 |
[12:21] | by a 12-year-old girl? Huh? | 狠揍一顿是什么感觉吗 |
[12:26] | God! She had so much potential. | 老天 她潜力太大了 |
[12:31] | What happened to her? | 她后来怎么了 |
[12:34] | One day, Cyan and I, | 有一天 塞恩和我 |
[12:36] | we were tracking a, uh, a Dark One | 我们一起在极荒之地 |
[12:39] | through the Outlying Territories. | 搜寻一个黑暗天赋者 |
[12:40] | And when we found him, he’d been trussed up | 当我们找到他的时候 他被捆起来 |
[12:44] | and, uh, caged by slavers. | 被奴隶贩子关在笼子里 |
[12:47] | And then I hear Flea. | 然后我听到了跳蚤的声音 |
[12:51] | And she’s marched into the center of their camp | 她潜入了他们营地的中心 |
[12:53] | and she’s screaming at the slavers | 她对着那些奴隶贩子大喊 |
[12:55] | to release their captives. | 叫他们放了俘虏 |
[12:57] | They just laughed at her. | 他们就只是笑话她 |
[13:01] | And the next thing I know is, is, um, | 接下来 我就只知道 |
[13:05] | she cuts her arm and her eyes go black. | 她割伤了自己的胳膊 眼睛变得漆黑 |
[13:10] | And it is an absolute bloodbath. | 当然又是一场腥风血雨 |
[13:15] | No one survived. | 无人生还 |
[13:17] | Not even the people she was trying to help. | 甚至是她想救的那些人也都无一幸免 |
[13:21] | I think you can guess what happened | 你应该也能猜到 |
[13:22] | when we got back to the Monastery. | 我们回修道院后发生了什么 |
[13:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:00] | Maryanne? | 玛丽安 |
[14:05] | The water is getting cold. | 水变凉了 |
[14:16] | Maryanne? | 玛丽安 |
[14:43] | Maryanne. | 玛丽安 |
[14:47] | Put those things down at once! | 立刻把那些东西放下 |
[14:53] | I’m done taking orders from you, Baroness. | 我不再听你的命令了 领主夫人 |
[15:03] | Baroness. | 领主夫人 |
[15:07] | The Widow is on a warpath. | 艳寡妇准备攻打我们 |
[15:09] | Her forces have reached our gates | 她的军队已经抵达我们门外 |
[15:10] | and our Cogs are deserting. | 我们的贱民正在逃跑 |
[15:12] | What about the Clippers? | 那剪刀军呢 |
[15:13] | The ones who aren’t dead are pledging their loyalty to The Widow. | 还没死的都纷纷转投艳寡妇麾下 |
[15:17] | We need to go, now. I’ll pack what I can, | 我们必须马上离开 我尽量收拾行李 |
[15:19] | you saddle up the two best horses. | 你去备好两匹最快的马 |
[15:21] | Vehicles will be too easy to track. | 开车太容易被追踪 |
[15:22] | – Yes. – Go. | -好 -快去 |
[15:53] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[15:55] | It hurts, Daddy. | 好痛啊 爸爸 |
[15:59] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[16:10] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:11] | Artemis. | 是阿蒂米丝 |
[16:12] | Artemis? Your friend? She did this? | 你那个朋友阿蒂米丝吗 是她弄伤你的吗 |
[16:15] | She’s angry you took the sword. | 你把剑拿走了 她很生气 |
[16:21] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[16:23] | What is… What happened? | 这是怎么…发生什么事了 |
[16:25] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:27] | Go and get some, uh, some hot water and clean towels. | 去弄些热水和干净毛巾给我 |
[16:32] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[16:36] | It’s gonna be okay. Don’t touch it. | 不会有事的 别碰伤口 |
[17:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:12] | Don’t you remember me? | 你不记得我了吗 |
[17:16] | Artemis? | 阿蒂米丝 |
[17:34] | It’s all over his chest. Drive faster. | 毒素已经蔓延到整个胸部了 开快一点 |
[17:48] | It’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[17:59] | Oh, come on. Breathe. | 快啊 呼吸 |
[18:27] | Wait. They’ve surrounded the house. | 等等 他们已经包围了房子 |
[18:34] | We can still make it to the tunnels. | 我们还来得及赶去地道 |
[19:20] | A for effort. | 真努力啊 |
[19:23] | The last time I stood in this room, | 我上次踏入这个房间时 |
[19:25] | you were just a Baron’s wife. | 你还只是个领主的老婆 |
[19:26] | But you learn the game quickly, | 但你很快就学会玩权力的游戏了 |
[19:28] | don’t you, Baroness? | 不是吗 领主夫人 |
[19:30] | Perhaps a little too quickly for your own good. | 也许有点太快了 导致玩火自焚 |
[19:32] | I thought you didn’t kill women. | 我还以为你不杀女人 |
[19:34] | You’re right, I don’t. | 你说得对 我不杀 |
[19:38] | But he might. | 但他可能会 |
[19:45] | It’s always good to see you, Jade. | 见到你总是令人高兴 洁德 |
[20:01] | Let’s boogie. | 我们行动吧 |
[20:10] | What’s our plan? | 我们的计划是什么 |
[20:12] | There’s an old door, below the waterfall. | 瀑布下方有一扇旧门 |
[20:16] | They keep it locked | 他们平时都锁上 |
[20:17] | but the latch was pretty rusty when I was here. | 但我以前在这儿时 门闩就已经锈得很严重了 |
[20:20] | Shouldn’t be too hard to break. | 应该不难毁掉 |
[20:25] | They still eat every night at 6:00? | 他们还是每晚6点吃饭吗 |
[20:27] | Yeah. Like clockwork. | 是的 非常准时 |
[20:28] | All right. Should give us 30 minutes. | 好吧 我们应该有30分钟时间 |
[20:36] | The dinner siren. | 是晚餐开始的鸣笛声 |
[20:39] | We need to hurry. | 我们得抓紧了 |
[20:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:52] | – Sorry, I can’t go in there. – Yeah, you can. | -抱歉 我不能进去 -你当然可以 |
[20:56] | You have got three choices, my friend. | 你有三个选择 朋友 |
[20:58] | You can shut up and get back in the car, | 要么闭嘴 回到车上 |
[21:00] | or you can go it alone. | 要么你自己进去 |
[21:04] | The third choice, you do not want to find out about. | 至于第三个选择 你不会想知道 |
[21:10] | Do you still wanna know why I left? | 你还想知道我离开的原因吗 |
[21:17] | I killed my mother. | 我杀了我母亲 |
[21:22] | Same way Flea killed those Nomads and Cogs. | 跟跳蚤杀死那些浪人和贱民一样 |
[21:26] | All this time I’ve been looking for her | 一直以来我都在找她 |
[21:27] | so that we could find our way back to Azra. | 为了一起找到回阿兹拉的路 |
[21:29] | But then in the mirror chamber I learned the truth. | 但之后在镜室 我得知了事情的真相 |
[21:32] | Sunny’s the only other person who’s cared about me, Bajie. | 除了我母亲 桑尼是唯一在乎我的人 八戒 |
[21:36] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 |
[21:38] | And I, I can’t save him either. | 但我也救不了他 |
[21:42] | Not without your help. | 除非你帮我 |
[21:44] | The mirror chamber. | 镜室 |
[21:46] | Did the Master tell you not to trust | 宗师有没有告诉你 |
[21:47] | everything you see in there? | 不要相信在里面见到的一切 |
[21:49] | Yeah. She also told me Azra didn’t exist, | 说了 她还跟我说阿兹拉不存在 |
[21:52] | so Sunny was gonna help me find it. | 所以桑尼本来要帮我找到那个地方 |
[21:56] | How was he gonna do that? | 他打算怎么找呢 |
[21:59] | He had this compass. And I had this book. | 他有一个罗盘 我有一本书 |
[22:03] | When we use them together, | 把它们合在一起使用时 |
[22:04] | it would point us in the direction we had to go. | 会指出我们要去的方向 |
[22:09] | Book and a compass, huh? | 一本书和一个罗盘 是吗 |
[22:13] | If we make it out of this alive, if… | 如果我们真的能活着出来 |
[22:15] | I am gonna kill you. | 我就要杀了你 |
[22:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:26] | You had it all, didn’t you? | 你曾坐拥一切 不是吗 |
[22:28] | A brief, shiny moment. | 有过短暂而灿烂的瞬间 |
[22:30] | You had everything I always dreamed of. | 你有过我曾梦寐以求的一切 |
[22:35] | Yours will be the story all the little Cog girls will tell each other. | 你的故事将会被那些贱民小女孩争相传颂 |
[22:38] | She was the one who came from the filth of the fields and… | 她就是那个出身于肮脏的田地 |
[22:41] | And the greasy stench of the kitchen | 和油腻恶臭的厨房 |
[22:43] | to the velvety heights of the Barony. | 却成为高高在上的领主的女孩 |
[22:45] | Only to be pushed from that pinnacle by her own ambition. | 但却被自己的野心推下顶峰 |
[22:48] | Not by my ambition. | 不是被我的野心 |
[22:51] | By your blade. | 而是被你的刀刃 |
[22:53] | If you hadn’t killed your own son, | 若是你未曾杀害你的儿子 |
[22:56] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[22:59] | Oh, we’re quite alike, you and I. | 我们如此相似 你我二人 |
[23:03] | – I am nothing like you. – Aren’t you? | -我和你完全不同 -是吗 |
[23:07] | We’re both Cogs who rose to become Barons. | 我们都是逐渐爬到领主地位的贱民 |
[23:10] | Me by the strength of my sword, and, and you… | 我凭借自己刀剑的力量 而你… |
[23:13] | Well, by deploying other weapons. | 利用其它武器 |
[23:16] | Your beauty, which beguiled me. | 你的美丽引诱了我 |
[23:18] | Your cunning, ooh! | 你的狡猾 令人惊叹 |
[23:21] | My compliments. | 向你致敬 |
[23:23] | But you were always so pragmatic, | 但你一直都很现实 |
[23:24] | even to the point of, of marrying my weak, traitorous son. | 甚至愿意跟我软弱 叛逆的儿子结婚 |
[23:29] | Why not admit it? | 何不承认呢 |
[23:31] | The only difference between us is that, | 我们之间唯一的不同在于 |
[23:34] | is that I’m honest about who I am. | 我能坦然承认真实的自己 |
[23:37] | You are deluded. | 你被欺骗了 |
[23:39] | And I was only pragmatic in marrying you. | 我跟你结婚才是现实 |
[23:43] | I loved your son. | 我是真爱你儿子 |
[23:45] | Maybe his weakness | 或许他的软弱 |
[23:47] | was that he was able to love me back in a way you never could. | 在于他能以你做不到的方式来回爱我 |
[23:52] | You be careful, Jade. | 说话小心点 洁德 |
[23:54] | I can make this very easy, or very painful. | 我能让你好过 也能让你受尽折磨 |
[23:58] | That’s what you do, isn’t it? | 你只会这样 不是吗 |
[24:01] | Deliver pain. | 给他人带去痛苦 |
[24:04] | You have no idea what love is, | 你根本不懂爱情是什么 |
[24:07] | what Ryder and I had, | 我和莱德之间的感情 |
[24:08] | – to love another person more than you love yourself. – Damn… | -我们爱对方 比你自爱更甚 -该死 |
[24:11] | That’s what you resent most, isn’t it? | 这正是你最恨的 不是吗 |
[24:14] | That he wasn’t a stone-hearted machine like you. | 他不是一个像你一样铁石心肠的机器 |
[24:17] | So go ahead, kill me. | 动手吧 杀了我 |
[24:23] | It’s what you do, Quinn. | 你只会如此 奎恩 |
[24:51] | An escort of my men will take her to the border, | 我会派一个手下护送她到边境 |
[24:54] | and then she’s on her own. | 之后她就只能靠自己了 |
[24:56] | Let her suffer the misery she has given to others. | 让她尝尝自己为他人带去的痛苦 |
[25:36] | Be nimble, yeah? | 灵活点 知道吗 |
[25:37] | In, out. | 快进快出 |
[25:38] | All right. The scrolls are over here. | 好 卷轴在那边 |
[25:41] | I’ll look for the scrolls. | 我去找卷轴 |
[25:42] | I need you to look for a leather satchel about so big. | 你去找一个约这么大的皮质小包 |
[25:45] | A satchel? | 小包吗 |
[25:47] | Do you wanna help Sunny? Yeah? | 你想不想帮桑尼 |
[25:49] | Stop asking questions. Come on. | 别问问题了 快点 |
[25:59] | No. | 不是 |
[26:29] | Needles? | 针吗 |
[26:31] | Bajie, there’s got to be a better way. | 八戒 肯定有其它更好的办法 |
[26:33] | No. No, there isn’t. | 不 没有了 |
[26:35] | And I cannot guarantee this is gonna work either. | 并且我也无法保证这办法能行得通 |
[26:39] | I’ve seen the Abbots use these before | 我之前见过武师们使用 |
[26:42] | on one of my friends. | 在我朋友身上使用 |
[26:44] | Better him than you, trust me. | 总比用在你身上要好 相信我 |
[26:50] | Hey, got it! | 嘿 我找到了 |
[26:58] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[27:00] | Looking for Sunny’s compass. | 找桑尼的罗盘 |
[27:01] | It’s long gone. Forget it. | 早没了 算了吧 |
[27:03] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[27:05] | – We gotta go. Come on. – All right. | -我们得走了 快走 -好 |
[27:27] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[27:36] | Smells good. | 闻起来真香 |
[27:44] | Welcome home, Bajie. | 欢迎回来 八戒 |
[27:52] | Well, this is awkward. | 这下尴尬了 |
[27:56] | You’re looking good. | 你看着不错 |
[27:59] | I mean, you can’t be a day over 135? | 应该没到135岁吧 |
[28:02] | You haven’t changed, Bajie. | 你一点都没变 八戒 |
[28:05] | Still hiding your failings behind jokes. | 还是喜欢用玩笑来掩盖失败 |
[28:08] | Well, I’m just, | 我不过是… |
[28:10] | I’m just trying to lighten the mood, you know? | 我不过是想让气氛轻松点 |
[28:12] | You were once my greatest hope. | 你曾是我最大的希望 |
[28:15] | Instead, you have become my bitterest disappointment. | 然而你却成为了我最痛苦的失望 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:24] | If it helps, I’ve disappointed a lot of people since you, old lady. | 不过自你之后 我让很多人都失望了 老女人 |
[28:27] | And you, M.K. | 至于你 M.K. |
[28:29] | I sent three of our best to search for you and Ava. | 我派了三位最厉害的人去找你和艾瓦 |
[28:33] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[28:35] | Ava’s dead. | 艾瓦死了 |
[28:40] | And so are the others, it would seem. | 那三位肯定也死了 |
[28:44] | I imagine Bajie had something to do with that. | 我猜他们的死一定跟八戒有关吧 |
[28:47] | You’d be a fool to trust him, M.K. | 你如果相信他 那你就是个傻瓜 M.K. |
[28:52] | Bajie only cares about himself. | 八戒只在乎他自己 |
[28:54] | That’s why he left us. | 所以他才离开了我们 |
[28:56] | No, I left when I realized that you were a hypocrite, | 不 我离开是因为我意识到你是个伪君子 |
[28:59] | pretending that you cared. | 假装你在乎我们 |
[29:02] | All you wanted to do was control. | 而实际上你只是想控制我们 |
[29:08] | Take them. | 拿下他们 |
[29:16] | You should know that weapon won’t help you. | 你应该明白 武器帮不了你 |
[29:19] | She’s lying to you! | 她在骗你们 |
[29:22] | Ask her about Tate. | 不信就问她塔特的事 |
[29:25] | Go on, ask her. | 问她啊 |
[29:27] | There’s so much you do not know, child. | 有很多事你并不知道 孩子 |
[29:31] | It’s a pity you rejected the chance for me to teach you. | 可惜你拒绝了让我来教你的机会 |
[29:36] | Have any ideas? | 有什么计划吗 |
[29:42] | Cut the novices. They’ll attack the Abbots. | 割伤新人们 他们会去攻击武师 |
[30:58] | M.K. Let’s go! | MK 我们快走 |
[31:20] | – Come on. – Go! | -快走 -快 |
[31:32] | Go, go, go! | 快 快跑 |
[31:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[31:54] | I’m taking Henry away from here. | 我要带亨利离开这里 |
[31:57] | Away from you. | 离开你 |
[32:00] | Wh… What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[32:05] | Sunny, I don’t know what’s going on. | 桑尼 我不知道现在是怎么回事 |
[32:08] | Why won’t you give him that sword? | 你为什么要给他那把剑 |
[32:10] | What about the cuts on his back? | 还有他背上的那些伤痕 |
[32:12] | The dead pigs. Wolves did not line them up like that. | 以及死掉的猪 狼是不会把它们排成那样的 |
[32:27] | What do you want? Why are you doing this? | 你想怎么样 你为什么要做这种事 |
[32:48] | No. | 不 |
[32:50] | No. | 不 |
[32:52] | No! | 不要 |
[32:56] | No! | 不要啊 |
[33:27] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[33:33] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[33:36] | She wanted us to leave. I couldn’t let that happen. | 她想让我们离开 我不能允许那种情况发生 |
[33:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:43] | She didn’t understand. I’m going to be just like you. | 她不明白 我会变成一个跟你一样的人 |
[34:02] | Where are you? Show yourself! | 你在哪儿 给我出来 |
[34:05] | Where’s my son? What did you do to him? | 我儿子在哪儿 你对他做了什么 |
[34:08] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[34:10] | You made him kill his mother. | 你逼他杀了他母亲 |
[34:13] | That wasn’t my fault. It’s yours. | 那不是我的错 是你的错 |
[34:18] | Do you know why you can’t have the life that you want? | 你知道你为什么无法拥有你想要的生活吗 |
[34:21] | This dream? | 这个美梦 |
[34:26] | All this time, you’ve been so worried | 这么久以来 你一直很担心 |
[34:29] | the threat would come from outside, | 威胁会从外面而来 |
[34:31] | but it’s been inside you all along. | 但其实一直都在你的内心 |
[34:34] | – And now, it’s in your son. – Where’s Henry? | -现在 在你儿子的内心 -亨利在哪儿 |
[34:37] | He will become you, and that will be your legacy. | 他会成为你 那就是你留在世上的东西 |
[34:42] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[34:44] | Or what? You’ll kill me? | 不然怎样 你要杀了我吗 |
[34:46] | You already did, don’t you remember? | 你已经杀死过我了 你不记得了吗 |
[34:48] | You killed me and my brother | 你杀了我和我哥哥 |
[34:49] | in the same careless sword stroke. | 用的是同一把冷酷无情的剑 |
[34:51] | We’re nothing but black lines on your back now. | 我们现在只不过是你背后的一道黑线 |
[34:54] | Still don’t remember? Maybe this will help. | 还是不记得吗 或许这能帮你记起来 |
[35:08] | Sunny. Sunny. Sunny. | 桑尼 桑尼 桑尼 |
[35:13] | Recognize them, Sunny? | 认得他们吗 桑尼 |
[35:16] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[35:18] | They’re all your victims. | 他们都是死在你手下的人 |
[35:20] | You can’t even remember their faces. | 你连他们的脸都不记得了 |
[35:24] | But yours was the last one they ever saw. | 但你的脸 却是他们生前见到的最后一张 |
[35:50] | His tattoos, they’re bleeding. | 他的纹身 在流血 |
[35:51] | All right. Uh, quick. Pass me a needle. | 好吧 快 给我一根针 |
[35:54] | – Okay. – Load it up. Quickly. | -好的 -快装上 |
[35:56] | Heart, brain, lungs, liver, kidney, that’s five. | 心 脑 肺 肝 肾 总共五处 |
[35:59] | Whoa, come on! | 快点啊 |
[36:00] | – Here, here. – Uh, okay. | -给 -好的 |
[36:03] | I really hope this works. | 但愿这方法有效 |
[36:05] | Sunny. Sunny. Sunny. | 桑尼 桑尼 桑尼 |
[36:14] | Sunny! | 桑尼 |
[37:01] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[37:03] | Well, I mean, we saved your life. He helped. | 是我们救了你的命 他也帮忙了 |
[37:42] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[37:44] | Just appreciating the day. | 在享受美好时光 |
[37:47] | Funny how much you take for granted. | 说来有趣 人总是忽略身边的小美好 |
[37:49] | Yeah. Well, you’ll have some time to rest on the drive. | 好吧 你在路上还有休息的时间 |
[37:54] | Bajie says he has a plan to get us into the wall. | 八戒说他有办法带我们进入长城 |
[38:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:03] | If it weren’t for him you wouldn’t be alive right now. | 如果不是他 你早就没命了 |
[38:05] | Yeah, but I bet it wasn’t his idea | 是啊 但我敢说回修道院 |
[38:07] | to go back to the Monastery. | 肯定不是他的主意 |
[38:10] | I… I couldn’t lose you, too. | 我 我也无法失去你 |
[38:13] | You’re the closest thing I have to family, so… | 你是最像我家人的存在了 所以… |
[38:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:22] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[38:24] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[38:43] | – How’s he doing? – I think he’s okay. | -他怎么样了 -我觉得他没事了 |
[38:45] | He’s resting. Bruises are already fading. | 他在休息 瘀伤已经在淡化了 |
[38:49] | Good. We can soon get back to him belittling my morals | 很好 很快他又会贬损我的品德 |
[38:51] | and telling me I’m a useless piece of crap. | 告诉我我是个没用的人渣 |
[38:54] | You’re not a useless piece of crap. | 你不是个没用的人渣 |
[38:57] | A loud mouth piece of crap maybe, | 或许是个大嘴巴的人渣 |
[38:59] | but definitely not useless. | 但绝对不是个没用的人 |
[39:06] | Sorry about Flea. | 跳蚤的事我很遗憾 |
[39:09] | I’ll find her one day. | 我总有一天会找到她的 |
[39:14] | I… I thought she was… | 我 我以为她…. |
[39:16] | Still a pin cushion? | 还在被人不断扎针吗 |
[39:18] | No. No, I got her out. | 不 我把她救出来了 |
[39:20] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[39:21] | Let’s say I found a spiritual loophole. | 这么说吧 我发现一个精神漏洞 |
[39:27] | I used my gift to bring her back. | 我使用我的天赋把她救回来了 |
[39:30] | Why do you think I can’t do that shit anymore? | 你以为我为什么无法使出那种黑暗力量了 |
[39:33] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[39:35] | Well, I freed her from the needle room | 我将她从针室救了出来 |
[39:38] | and, um, she ran. | 然后 她逃跑了 |
[39:43] | She had to run, right there and then. | 她当时必须立刻逃跑 |
[39:47] | I promised her I’d find her again, | 我向她保证我会再次找到她的 |
[39:48] | but no luck. | 但一直不走运 |
[39:52] | The Badlands is the only place I haven’t looked. | 恶土是我唯一没找过的地方了 |
[39:58] | I should check on him. | 我去看看他的情况 |
[40:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |