时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | We’re losing Cogs by the hour. | 我们正迅速流失贱民 |
[00:24] | If this keeps up, we won’t be able to fill our orders. | 再这样下去 就没办法完成订单了 |
[00:27] | Speed up production. | 加快生产 |
[00:44] | Show yourselves! | 给我出来 |
[01:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[01:43] | I’ll support you. | 我愿意支持你 |
[01:44] | I could have used your support at the conclave. | 之前在秘会上我倒是需要你的支持 |
[01:46] | Now I only need one thing from you, Hassan. | 现在我只需要你的一样东西 哈山 |
[01:49] | It’s your head. | 就是你的脑袋 |
[03:15] | This is taking too long. | 这耗费的时间太久了 |
[03:18] | – Three people? – Three people. | -三个人吗 -三个人 |
[03:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:22] | Thank you. Thank you. Cheers. | 谢谢 非常感谢 再见 |
[03:29] | Done deal. | 搞定了 |
[03:30] | They’ll drive us through the wall, drop us off, | 他们会开车送我们穿越长城 把我们放下 |
[03:32] | then we’re home free. | 然后我们就能回家了 |
[03:34] | You sure it’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[03:36] | Well, have you got a better one? | 你还有更好的主意吗 |
[03:38] | It’s not like we can just stroll through a legitimate checkpoint, is it? | 我们又不能从合法的关口散步走过去 对吧 |
[03:41] | We’ll be caught, branded like animals | 我们会被抓住 像牲口一样被打上烙印 |
[03:43] | and chained together for the rest of our natural lives. | 整个下半辈子都要被锁链捆在一起 |
[03:44] | And I’m sorry but… | 我很抱歉 但是… |
[03:46] | I don’t want to be chained to you again. | 我不想再跟你被锁在一起了 |
[03:47] | I… I don’t want to be. | 我 我真的不想了 |
[03:48] | You can trust them? | 他们值得信任吗 |
[03:52] | No, not really. | 不 不能完全信任 |
[03:53] | I mean, they’re smugglers but our coin is good. | 他们毕竟是走私犯 但有钱能使鬼推磨啊 |
[03:59] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[04:00] | Unbelievable. The pair of you. | 你们两个真叫人难以置信 |
[04:03] | How about, “Oh, you’re fantastic, Bajie. | 你们就不能说一句 “你太棒了 八戒 |
[04:05] | “We couldn’t have done it without you, Bajie. | 没有你我们不可能做到 八戒 |
[04:07] | “Thanks for everything, Bajie.” | 谢谢你所做的一切 八戒” |
[04:13] | I’m ready for that thank you now. | 我准备好接受你们的感谢了 |
[04:15] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 快 |
[04:24] | I’m all right. | 我没问题 |
[04:26] | Open up! | 把门打开 |
[04:53] | Let’s ride. | 开车 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:08] | Everybody off! | 所有人都下车 |
[06:14] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等… |
[06:25] | Those are Chau’s Clippers. | 那些是周的剪刀军 |
[06:26] | Ah, shit! | 该死 |
[06:27] | They must smuggle the people through, | 他们肯定是把人走私过来 |
[06:30] | sell them back to Chau, she doubles her profits. | 卖给周 她能拿到双倍的钱 |
[06:33] | What does this mean for us? | 这对我们而言意味着什么 |
[06:35] | It means we’re screwed, kid. | 意味着我们完蛋了 小子 |
[06:39] | There are three more inside. | 里面还有三个 |
[06:42] | This is the end of the line! | 终点站到了 |
[06:44] | You can get off | 你们可以下车 |
[06:46] | or you’ll be carried out in pieces. | 也可以被剁成碎片 |
[06:48] | It’s up to you. | 由你们自己决定 |
[06:52] | Your move. | 你们自己选 |
[06:55] | Go fetch. | 去抓住他们 |
[07:09] | Surround the bus! | 把车包围起来 |
[07:15] | Fire! Get down! | 射击 趴下 |
[07:45] | Oh, it’s over. | 结束了 |
[07:54] | What? What you doing? | 怎么了 你在干什么 |
[08:02] | Welcome to the Badlands. | 欢迎来到恶土 |
[08:31] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[08:33] | I didn’t come in here without a contingency. | 我来这里自然是做了应急准备的 |
[08:36] | Anything happens, Waldo has orders | 只要发生任何事 沃多已经收到命令 |
[08:38] | to reveal Quinn’s location to the other Barons | 把奎恩的藏身地泄露给其他领主 |
[08:40] | and send the Butterflies in to attack. | 并发动蝴蝶军袭击这里 |
[09:03] | Minerva. | 米涅娃 |
[09:07] | Bring out the gift. | 把礼物带出来 |
[09:18] | Shall we? | 打开好吗 |
[09:19] | Indeed. | 好啊 |
[09:24] | I present you Baron Broadmore’s head. | 我把布罗德莫领主的头颅献给你 |
[09:30] | And here is Baron Hassan’s, as promised. | 这是我承诺的哈山领主的头颅 |
[09:34] | And what’s in the others? | 其他箱子里是什么 |
[09:37] | That’s Broadmore’s legacy. | 那是布罗德莫留在这世上的东西 |
[09:39] | The heads of his wives and children. | 他的妻子和孩子们的头颅 |
[09:41] | That wasn’t the deal. His girls are innocent. | 我们之前没说要杀他们 他的女儿们是无辜的 |
[09:43] | No one stays innocent forever. | 没人可以永远无辜 |
[09:45] | You yourself taught me how dangerous a girl can be. | 你的存在让我明白女孩可以有多危险 |
[09:50] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[09:55] | Shall we? | 跟我来吧 |
[09:57] | Keep your eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[09:58] | – But, Mother… – I said stay. | -可是 母亲… -我叫你待在这里 |
[10:38] | Let’s go. Get in. | 走吧 进去 |
[10:44] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[10:47] | Move it. | 快点 |
[10:58] | At least we’re back in the Badlands. | 至少我们回到恶土了 |
[11:02] | Don’t get that… | 别露出… |
[11:03] | Don’t get that look, please. | 别露出那副表情 拜托 |
[11:05] | Please, I hate it when you get that look. | 求你了 我最讨厌你那个样子 |
[11:09] | Can you count? | 你数得过来吗 |
[11:11] | There are too many of ’em. You can’t kill ’em all. | 他们人数太多 你杀不完的 |
[11:13] | I’m not planning on killing anybody. | 我没打算杀人 |
[11:16] | All I need to do is talk. | 我只需要谈谈 |
[11:19] | I am the king of bullshit, | 我可是胡扯大王 |
[11:21] | even I couldn’t talk our way out of this. | 我都没办法靠耍嘴皮子让我们脱身 |
[11:23] | Your bullshit’s what got us here in the first place, remember? | 就是你的鬼话害我们被困在这里 记得吗 |
[11:28] | Guard? | 守卫 |
[11:30] | Wha… What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你…你在干什么 你要干嘛 |
[11:35] | Yeah, you! | 对 就是你 |
[11:37] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[11:44] | Take me to your Baron now. | 现在就带我去见你的领主 |
[11:47] | She’s gonna wanna see me. | 她会想见我的 |
[12:24] | A killer who enjoys the classics. | 一个喜欢古典文学的杀手 |
[12:28] | You are a rare find, Sunny. | 你真是独一无二 桑尼 |
[12:30] | What brings you back to the Badlands? | 你为何回到恶土 |
[12:32] | My family. | 因为我的家人 |
[12:35] | You’ve made it through the Outlying Territories alive. | 你从极荒之地逃出生天 |
[12:38] | That’s testament to your determination. | 那证明了你的决心 |
[12:40] | Unfortunately you’ve survived only to discover | 只可惜你活下来却发现 |
[12:43] | that the Badlands has become just as treacherous | 恶土已变得和长城外的世界 |
[12:45] | as the world beyond The Wall. | 一样险恶 |
[12:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:49] | Quinn is alive. | 奎恩还活着 |
[12:52] | He is aligned with The Widow. | 他已与艳寡妇结盟 |
[12:56] | He’s left a trail of blood and bodies. | 他所经之处 尸横遍野 |
[13:00] | Aligned? | 结盟 |
[13:02] | They’re sworn enemies. | 他们可是死敌 |
[13:03] | Broadmore and Hassan have already lost their heads. | 布罗德莫和哈山都已经掉了脑袋 |
[13:07] | And I have it on good authority | 据可靠消息 |
[13:09] | that I’m next on their kill list. | 我就是他们杀戮名单上的下一个 |
[13:13] | And whose authority is that? | 消息来源是谁 |
[13:15] | One of Quinn’s loyalists. | 奎恩的一个忠臣 |
[13:17] | I’m afraid he bit off his own tongue | 可惜他在说出他们藏身之处前 |
[13:19] | before he revealed their location, but… | 就咬掉了自己的舌头 不过… |
[13:22] | I know it won’t be long before Quinn strikes. | 我知道奎恩很快就会发起进攻 |
[13:25] | Which brings me to my offer. | 所以我有个提议 |
[13:29] | You were once the deadliest Clipper in the Badlands. | 你曾是恶土最致命的剪刀军 |
[13:33] | I want you to take up that mantle again | 我希望你重拾那个身份 |
[13:36] | and become my Regent. | 当我的摄政王 |
[13:39] | I am done fighting for Barons. | 我不再为领主卖命了 |
[13:42] | But I have a proposal of my own. | 但我也有一个提议 |
[13:48] | You’re in no position to dictate the terms, Sunny. | 你没资格谈条件 桑尼 |
[13:52] | I know how to lure The Widow out into the open. | 我知道如何将艳寡妇引出来 |
[13:55] | I take her out, then she leads us to Quinn. | 我把她制服 她就能带我们找到奎恩 |
[13:59] | In return, | 作为回报 |
[14:01] | you give me my freedom. | 你放我自由 |
[14:03] | And why should I trust you to deliver? | 我凭什么相信你会守信 |
[14:07] | Because I’m the only one | 因为我是唯一一个 |
[14:08] | that wants Quinn dead more than you. | 比你更希望奎恩死的人 |
[14:24] | Veil. | 薇儿 |
[14:28] | I… I wanted to say I’m so… | 我想说 我很… |
[14:32] | To say what? | 说什么 |
[14:34] | That you’re sorry? | 你很抱歉吗 |
[14:38] | What does your feeling sorry do for me? | 你的歉意对我又有什么用呢 |
[14:40] | I had no idea you were going to be traded to Quinn. | 我之前不知道你会被交易给奎恩 |
[14:44] | Open your eyes, Tilda. | 醒醒吧 蒂尔达 |
[14:46] | The Widow is nothing but a predator | 艳寡妇不过是个猎食者 |
[14:49] | and we are all prey. | 我们都是她的猎物 |
[14:50] | My mother is helping hundreds of women and refugees. | 我母亲帮助了数以百计的女性和难民 |
[14:52] | She… She saves them from slavery and servitude. | 她将她们从奴役中解放出来 |
[14:55] | She gives them back their dignity. | 她让她们重获尊严 |
[14:56] | Dignity that was stolen by men like Quinn. | 曾被奎恩那种人夺走了的尊严 |
[15:00] | If she’s so benevolent, | 如果她真的那么仁慈 |
[15:02] | why did she trade me back to that psychopath? | 为什么要把我交回那个疯子手里呢 |
[15:06] | Why is she up there now, | 为什么她现在在上面 |
[15:08] | working by his side, | 和他并肩合作 |
[15:09] | plotting their next round of chaos? | 密谋制造下一次混乱 |
[15:14] | You and I both made mistakes. | 你和我都犯下了错 |
[15:18] | You had the chance to poison your mother. | 你曾有机会毒死你母亲 |
[15:22] | And I could have let Quinn die. | 我本可以让奎恩死去 |
[15:26] | And neither of us had the… | 但我们都没有足够的… |
[15:28] | the strength | 勇气 |
[15:30] | and now my little boy’s paying for it. | 现在我的孩子要为此付出代价了 |
[15:59] | I need this boy. | 我需要这个男孩 |
[16:13] | How are you going to reach The Widow? | 你要怎么跟艳寡妇接触 |
[16:15] | She wants this boy. | 她想要这个男孩 |
[16:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:17] | She thinks that when he’s cut, he unleashes a dark power. | 她觉得当他被割伤后 会有黑暗力量释出 |
[16:25] | He doesn’t. But she’s convinced. | 他没有 不过她对此十分确信 |
[16:28] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[16:33] | He’s selling you out, kid. | 他要出卖你 孩子 |
[16:46] | You have Lars and 10 Clippers at your disposal. | 拉斯和十位剪刀军 任你差遣 |
[16:49] | Take her out. | 制服她 |
[16:51] | Oh, nice. What about me? | 好极了 那我呢 |
[16:54] | He’s not part of the deal. | 他不属于交易的一部分 |
[16:57] | Sorry, Bajie. | 抱歉 八戒 |
[16:59] | You slimy, little bastard. | 你这个虚伪的小混蛋 |
[17:01] | I thought I had a line of bullshit, | 我以为我是满嘴谎言的骗子 |
[17:03] | but you take the cake. | 但你才是个中翘楚 |
[17:05] | I saved your life, and so did that kid. | 我和那孩子一起救了你的命 |
[17:07] | I have to get Veil and the baby back. | 我得把薇儿和儿子救回来 |
[17:11] | And what kind of man will you be when you do? | 当你救回他们后 你是什么人呢 |
[17:14] | What will there be left? | 你还剩下什么 |
[17:16] | You’re gonna fail. | 你不会成功的 |
[17:18] | Moon was right about you. | 穆恩对你的看法没错 |
[17:20] | You’ll always be a killer. | 你永远都是个杀手 |
[17:21] | Sunny, we have to go. | 桑尼 我们得走了 |
[17:25] | Go on, Clipper. | 去吧 剪刀军 |
[17:26] | Run along, your Baron’s calling you. | 滚吧 你的领主在叫你呢 |
[17:31] | We need to get word out to The Widow. | 我们得放出话去 让艳寡妇知道 |
[17:33] | But we can’t tip our hand. | 但不能暴露出自己 |
[17:35] | It’ll have to come from a source she’ll believe. | 必须让她从自己信任的渠道来获得消息 |
[17:37] | What do you propose? | 你有什么建议 |
[17:46] | Baron? | 领主 |
[17:48] | You’re defecting to The Widow. | 你要叛逃到艳寡妇那里 |
[18:00] | Why is he giving orders? | 他为什么在发号施令 |
[18:02] | Sunny’s working with us to take down The Widow. | 桑尼和我们合作 一起拿下艳寡妇 |
[18:06] | That means you answer to me now. | 也就是说你现在要听我的命令了 |
[18:08] | Your first order is to go to The Widow | 你的首要任务就是去投奔艳寡妇 |
[18:10] | and tell her that Baron Chau is trading a boy named M.K. | 告诉她周要用一个叫M.K.的男孩 |
[18:13] | to the River King for weapons and supplies. | 和河帝换取武器和物资 |
[18:18] | If my Baron wishes it so, | 若是我的领主希望如此 |
[18:21] | then I will see it done. | 我定会做好此事 |
[18:32] | Why do you trust him? | 你为什么信任他 |
[18:34] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我不信任任何人 |
[18:37] | But if he kills Quinn, | 但他要是杀了奎恩 |
[18:39] | then we win the war without risking our own men. | 我们不费一兵一卒就能赢得战争 |
[18:43] | And if he dies, we’ve lost nothing. | 就算他死了 我们也没有损失 |
[19:35] | Now, cheer up. | 高兴点 |
[19:37] | We have much to celebrate. | 我们有很多东西值得庆祝 |
[19:39] | And what on earth would we be celebrating? | 我们到底要庆祝什么 |
[19:41] | My impending demise. | 我即将到来的死亡 |
[19:46] | Now, don’t be coy, Veil. | 别害羞 薇儿 |
[19:52] | All those treatments I underwent? | 我接受的所有治疗 |
[19:56] | You knew they were a waste of time, didn’t you? | 你心里清楚那是在浪费时间 对吧 |
[20:02] | That wasn’t even the full extent of your duplicity? | 你耍的欺骗手段还不止这个吧 |
[20:05] | Poor Edgar. | 可怜的埃德加 |
[20:11] | You’ll be pleased to know | 你应该很高兴知道 |
[20:11] | that your recent escapade wasn’t entirely futile. | 你近期的逃脱不是完全徒劳无用的 |
[20:14] | It sparked an epiphany. | 那让我突然顿悟 |
[20:17] | I realized that the safest place for our boy is with me. | 我意识到我们的孩子和我在一起才是最安全的 |
[20:22] | Henry must never leave my sight again. | 亨利绝不能再次离开我的视线范围 |
[20:26] | Henry’s not your son. | 亨利不是你的孩子 |
[20:28] | Yes, not yet. | 是 目前还不是 |
[20:30] | That’s an error I intend to rectify post haste. | 我决心尽快纠正这个错误 |
[20:34] | And what does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[20:38] | My intention is to make Henry my rightful heir. | 我决定让亨利成为我的合法继承人 |
[20:46] | Veil and I are to be married. | 我会和薇儿结婚 |
[20:49] | You… | 你… |
[20:51] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:53] | Time is precious and I have none to waste. | 时间宝贵 我剩下的时间不多了 |
[20:57] | Before I go to my grave, | 在我踏入坟墓之前 |
[20:58] | I will ensure | 我会确保 |
[20:59] | that Henry is entitled to everything that’s mine. | 亨利有权继承我的一切 |
[21:03] | It will be my legacy. | 那将是我留在这世上的遗产 |
[21:04] | Have a look around. | 看看周围 |
[21:06] | Your legacy consists of nothing but this filthy rat hole. | 你的所谓遗产 不过就是这个肮脏的鼠洞 |
[21:11] | Now, jealousy doesn’t suit you, Lydia. | 嫉妒可不像你的风格 莉迪亚 |
[21:13] | Oh, I thought even you had limits. | 我以为你也是有底线的 |
[21:16] | I’m a Baron | 我是领主 |
[21:17] | and I’m entitled to as many wives as I want. | 我想娶几个妻子就娶几个 |
[21:23] | Marriage is a union. Hmm? | 婚姻就是一种联合 不是吗 |
[21:27] | And we will be just that. | 我们就像那样 |
[21:32] | Unified. | 联合成一体 |
[21:34] | Now, I know, | 我知道 |
[21:35] | I know you disapprove of me now. Hmm? | 我知道你现在不认可我 |
[21:40] | We’ll be a family. | 我们会成为一家人 |
[21:47] | This is how it’s gonna be from now on until the end. | 从现在开始直到最终 就会是这样 |
[21:50] | We will raise Henry together. | 我们一起把亨利养大 |
[21:53] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[21:56] | I’ll never go along with this. | 我绝对不会同意的 |
[21:57] | Nonsense. You’ll do as you’re told, | 胡说 你必须照命令行事 |
[21:59] | unless you prefer that I raise Henry alone. | 除非你希望由我一个人来养大亨利 |
[22:13] | Eat up. Meat’s getting cold. | 吃吧 肉都要凉了 |
[22:20] | Beautiful, Henry. | 真漂亮 亨利 |
[22:22] | That lying, backstabbing son of a bitch! | 那个满嘴谎言 背后捅刀的混蛋 |
[22:26] | After everything I did for him. | 我为他付出了那么多 |
[22:28] | It’s unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[22:29] | Hey, I’ll tell you another thing. | 我再跟你说件事 |
[22:31] | I am never putting my neck out for anyone ever again. | 我永远都不会再为别人牺牲自己了 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I’ve learned my lesson. | 没错 我学到了教训 |
[22:36] | The only person I’m gonna be looking out for… | 我以后唯一会关心照料的人 |
[22:39] | This guy, me. Oh, yeah. | 就是我自己 没错 |
[22:48] | Oh, I’m so sorry, you sweet… | 真对不起 你个贴心的… |
[22:52] | Beautiful, Clipper. | 美丽的剪刀手 |
[22:54] | Hey. What’s that? | 嘿 那是什么 |
[22:58] | Why don’t you come and have a closer look? | 你何不凑近点来看看呢 |
[24:38] | The beauty and mystery of a female voice. | 女性声音的美妙和神秘啊 |
[24:42] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[24:43] | I know. You’re angry at me about Veil. | 我知道 薇儿的事你很生我的气 |
[24:46] | Well, it was the only way to form an alliance with Quinn. | 那是跟奎恩结盟的唯一办法 |
[24:50] | Well, but the truth, uh, the truth is I also wanted to punish her. | 事实是 我同时也想惩罚她 |
[24:56] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[24:57] | Trying to turn you against me. | 她试图劝你跟我作对 |
[24:59] | You’re everything to me, Tilda. | 你就是我的一切 蒂尔达 |
[25:00] | I hope that you know that. | 我希望你知道这一点 |
[25:01] | That doesn’t change what you did. | 那也不能改变你的所为 |
[25:04] | How many of your sisters did we save | 因为有奎恩的手下打头阵 |
[25:06] | because Quinn’s forces are leading the charge? | 你的多少姐妹因此保住了性命 |
[25:08] | If the cost of that is sacrificing one person | 如果那样的代价是牺牲一个人 |
[25:11] | who had no allegiance to our cause, then so be it. | 一个丝毫不忠于我们的大业的人 那就牺牲吧 |
[25:20] | We caught one of Chau’s Clippers. | 我们抓到了周手下的一个剪刀军 |
[25:22] | Says he’s defecting. | 他说他要叛变 |
[25:24] | A defector? | 一个叛徒 |
[25:27] | Why did you leave Chau? | 你为什么要离开周 |
[25:30] | I’m not the only one. | 我不是唯一的人 |
[25:32] | All her Cogs are fleeing. | 她手下的贱民全逃跑了 |
[25:34] | They know she can’t win this war. | 他们知道她无法打赢这场战争 |
[25:37] | I appreciate your candor | 我很欣赏你的坦率 |
[25:38] | but betraying a Baron doesn’t exactly speak of an honest heart. | 但背叛领主可不能说明你有颗诚实的心 |
[25:45] | I want the truth. Why did you flee? | 我要知道真相 你到底为什么逃跑 |
[25:48] | Chau is desperate. | 周走投无路了 |
[25:50] | She’s so low on weapons, | 她严重缺乏武器 |
[25:52] | she’s even trading a boy to the River King | 她甚至要把一个男孩交易给河帝 |
[25:54] | in the hope he’ll resupply her. | 以换取他的物资补给 |
[25:56] | – A boy? – Yeah. | -一个男孩 -是的 |
[25:59] | For months, the River King’s been hunting him. | 河帝搜捕他几个月了 |
[26:02] | Rumor is he’s some kind of demon. | 传言称他是什么魔鬼 |
[26:05] | When he’s cut, his eyes go black. | 一旦被割伤 他的眼睛就会变成黑色 |
[26:09] | What’s this boy’s name? | 那个男孩叫什么 |
[26:10] | Oh. Uh, I don’t… something strange. | 我也不…反正是很奇怪的名字 |
[26:13] | It was… Initials. | 是首字母缩写 |
[26:15] | M.K.? | MK吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Yeah. That’s it. | 没错 就是这个 |
[26:19] | Dark hair boy with dark powers. | 黑发男孩 有着黑暗力量 |
[26:30] | Nearly done. | 就快弄好了 |
[26:35] | I can’t do this. | 我真的做不到 |
[26:36] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[26:38] | One foot in front of the other. | 一步一步往前走 |
[26:41] | A few words and then it’s done. | 说几句话 就完了 |
[26:44] | Done? | 完了 |
[26:48] | This is the beginning of my nightmare. | 这是我噩梦的开始 |
[26:51] | Calm. Calm. | 冷静 冷静 |
[26:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[26:56] | Maybe, maybe I can make it through the ceremony, | 或许 或许我是可以撑过婚礼仪式 |
[26:58] | but I will not, | 但我不愿意 |
[27:01] | I will not consummate this sham | 我绝不要和杀害我父母的男人 |
[27:04] | with the man who butchered my parents. I won’t. | 一起完成这虚假的婚礼 我不要 |
[27:06] | I… I’ll kill him first. | 我 我宁愿先杀了他 |
[27:08] | No. You can’t do that. | 不 你不能那么做 |
[27:10] | That will put your life in jeopardy. | 那会让你的生命陷入危险 |
[27:12] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎了 |
[27:14] | It’s not just your life. | 不仅仅是你的生命 |
[27:17] | It’s Henry’s too. | 还有亨利的生命 |
[27:19] | If Quinn dies, | 如果奎恩死了 |
[27:21] | his Loyalists won’t hesitate to take their revenge. | 他手下那些忠心之士会毫不犹豫地复仇 |
[27:26] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 我真做不到 |
[27:31] | I… | 我… |
[27:32] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[27:34] | And once we’re done, | 一旦完成了 |
[27:36] | I will find us a way out of here. I promise. | 我会想办法带我们离开这里 我保证 |
[27:39] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:52] | So, is this your big plan? | 这就是你的伟大计划吗 |
[27:55] | You gonna join forces with Chau | 你要跟周联合 |
[27:56] | and sell me to The Widow? | 把我卖给艳寡妇 |
[27:57] | Keep it down. | 小点声 |
[28:01] | Right, you’re a Regent again. | 好吧 你又当上摄政王了 |
[28:04] | Gotta follow orders. | 必须遵守命令 |
[28:06] | Look, I didn’t rescue you from the Abbots | 听着 我把你从武师手上救出来 |
[28:09] | just to sell you to The Widow. | 可不是为了把你卖给艳寡妇 |
[28:13] | Be ready to use that. | 准备好使用这个 |
[28:15] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[28:16] | Not another word, you got it? | 你给我闭嘴 听到了吗 |
[28:20] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[28:21] | He just doesn’t know when to shut up. | 他就是不知道什么时候该闭嘴 |
[28:27] | Just follow my lead. We will get out of here. | 照我的眼色行事 我们会逃离这里的 |
[28:31] | What about Bajie? | 那八戒怎么办 |
[28:34] | We just leaving him behind? | 我们就把他丢下吗 |
[28:35] | Don’t worry about Bajie. | 别担心八戒 |
[28:37] | I gave him the key to his freedom. | 我给了他一把通向自由的钥匙 |
[28:38] | He’s probably long gone by now. He’ll be fine. | 他现在可能早就逃出去了 他会没事的 |
[29:48] | You’re a vision. | 你真是太美了 |
[29:58] | Today, | 今天 |
[30:00] | under the blessing of the Gods, | 在诸神的福佑下 |
[30:04] | we are here to join these two souls | 我们来此鉴证两个人 |
[30:07] | in sacred union. | 神圣的结合 |
[30:16] | Will you present your palms | 请伸出你们的手 |
[30:18] | for the joining of blood lines? | 让血融合在一起 |
[30:33] | Your hand. | 你的手 |
[31:33] | May your bloodlines be fruitful | 愿你们的血脉兴旺 |
[31:37] | and bound together till death. | 永远结合 至死不渝 |
[31:47] | Till death. | 至死不渝 |
[32:15] | Take care of my son. | 照顾好我儿子 |
[32:19] | Protect him. No matter what. | 不管发生什么事 都要保护他 |
[32:23] | Veil. | 薇儿 |
[32:42] | Now, come my darling. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[32:47] | Our wedding night has just begun. | 我们的新婚之夜才刚刚开始呢 |
[33:58] | Don’t worry M.K., you’re safe. | 别担心 MK 你很安全 |
[34:00] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[34:04] | No one’s safe. | 没人是安全的 |
[34:10] | Sunny, | 桑尼 |
[34:12] | if you kill me, you’ll never find your family. | 如果你杀了我 你将永远找不到你的家人 |
[34:15] | I know where Veil is… | 我知道薇儿在哪儿 |
[34:18] | And your boy, Henry. | 以及你儿子 亨利 |
[34:20] | Tell me where. | 告诉我在哪儿 |
[34:22] | I’ll tell you everything that Chau can’t. | 我可以告诉你周无法告诉你的一切 |
[34:25] | But not if I’m dead. | 但我首先得活下来 |
[34:26] | Enough. | 够了 |
[34:28] | Finish her. | 杀了她 |
[37:00] | I’m a woman of my word. | 我是个遵守诺言的女人 |
[37:03] | Look, we both want the same thing. | 听着 我们有共同的目标 |
[37:06] | Quinn dead. | 就是让奎恩死 |
[37:07] | Let’s finish what you started. | 我们一起完成你开始的事吧 |
[37:12] | He’s underground. | 他躲在地下 |
[37:14] | I’ll show you where. | 我带你去那里 |
[39:20] | Lydia and the baby are gone. | 莉迪亚和孩子不见了 |
[39:56] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[39:57] | Let us go. I have news! | 放开我们 我有消息要说 |
[40:01] | Sir, there was an ambush by Chau’s Clippers. | 长官 周的剪刀军发起了伏击 |
[40:04] | Sunny was leading them. | 桑尼是领头人 |
[40:06] | – Sunny? – It was him | -桑尼 -就是他 |
[40:08] | that left with The Widow. | 跟艳寡妇一起走了 |
[40:09] | – The Baron must be told. – Not now. | -必须告诉领主这事 -现在不行 |
[40:11] | This can’t wait. He needs to know. | 这事不能等 他必须知道 |
[40:13] | He needs to know now. | 他必须现在就知道 |
[40:36] | Quinn? Quinn. | 奎恩 奎恩 |
[40:39] | Have you no self- respect, woman? | 你一点都不懂得自重吗 娘们儿 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry, but this news can’t wait. | 我很抱歉 但这事等不了 |
[40:43] | It’s Sunny. | 是桑尼 |
[40:45] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[40:46] | Sunny? How can that be? | 桑尼 那怎么可能 |
[40:51] | The report. | 报告上说的 |
[40:52] | He’s joined forces with The Widow | 他已经跟艳寡妇联手了 |
[40:54] | and he’s no doubt coming to find you. | 他显然会来找你 |
[41:11] | Give me… | 快给我… |
[41:20] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[41:26] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |