Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] The final battle is upon us… 最后一战就要到来了
[01:12] Destiny’s hand. 一切交由命运决定
[01:15] But you have nothing to fear, my son. 但你无需害怕 我的孩子
[01:18] I won’t let any harm come to you. 我不会让你受到任何伤害的
[01:26] No matter how much blood will be spilled. 不管要付出多少流血牺牲
[01:29] Whether there be one man, or a thousand. 不管对方是一个人 还是一千个人
[01:38] I swear to protect my family. 我发誓会保护我的家人
[02:52] There’s no coming back from what you did. 你的所为无法挽回了
[02:56] What? 什么
[02:58] Declaring war on Quinn and Sunny. 对奎恩和桑尼宣战
[03:01] Whoever is left, they’re gonna come for you next. 不管最后活着的是谁 都会来找你报仇
[03:10] That won’t matter. 那不重要了
[03:18] Where’s Tilda? 蒂尔达哪儿去了
[03:23] We parted ways. 我们分道扬镳了
[03:25] Just tell me that she’s still alive. 告诉我她还活着
[03:27] What kind of a mother do you think I am? 你以为我是个什么样的母亲
[03:29] I don’t know what I think you are anymore. 我已经搞不清对你的看法了
[03:33] First you betray Veil. Then Sunny. 你先是背叛了薇儿 然后是桑尼
[03:37] Now your own Regent? 现在又背叛了你的摄政王
[03:41] You and Quinn deserve each other. 你和奎恩真是天生一对
[03:46] I’m done. 我不干了
[03:48] How would you like to be a Baron? 你想当领主吗
[03:52] Now, that’s what you’ve always really wanted, isn’t it? 那是你一直真正想要的 对吧
[03:55] Instead of whispering from the shadows like some tired old man. 而不是像个疲倦的老头子在暗中出主意
[03:58] What the hell are you talking about? 你在胡说些什么
[04:02] Well, the other Barons are all but dead. 其他那些领主都死了
[04:03] Someone has to take their place. 总得有人来取代他们的位置
[04:07] Well, I thought there were no Barons in your perfect new world, 你的完美新世界里 不是没有领主吗
[04:10] only free women and men. 只有自由的男人和女人
[04:12] Or have you forgotten about that already? 还是说你已经忘了这个理想了
[04:15] You’re the one who told me not to burn it all down at once. 是你叫我不要一下子把旧世界彻底烧掉的
[04:18] Who knows what might rise from the ashes? 谁知道从灰烬中会诞生出什么呢
[04:22] These people, they don’t know how to live free. 那些人 他们不知道如何自由地生存
[04:24] We have to teach them. 我们必须教他们
[04:27] That’s why I need somebody 正因此我才需要一个
[04:28] who will treat his Barony with fairness and equality. 会用公平和平等来统治他的领国的人
[04:32] Someone who answers to you. A puppet. 一个听命于你的人 一个傀儡
[04:36] Call it what you like. 随你怎么叫都行
[04:38] You’ll have your own territory, 你将拥有属于你的领地
[04:40] your own Clippers… 属于你的剪刀军
[04:41] What makes you so sure I won’t use those Clippers against you? 你怎么那么确定我不会用那些剪刀军来对付你
[04:45] Quinn told me that you were a traitor. 奎恩曾跟我说你是个叛徒
[04:48] But I think that you’re a survivor. 但我觉得你是个生存强者
[04:51] And I’m the only way to survive what’s coming next. 接下来的世界 只有依靠我才能生存下去
[04:58] The hour is upon us. 时间就要到了
[05:00] The enemy we are about to face is unlike any other. 我们即将面对的敌人 不同以往
[05:05] He is the greatest killer I have ever trained. 他是我训练过的最出色的杀手
[05:10] But I remind you of that 但我要提醒你们
[05:12] which is more dangerous than any killer… 比任何杀手都更危险的是
[05:16] A man who is willing to die for his principles. 一个愿意为了自己的信仰而死的人
[05:20] Do you hear me? 都听明白了吗
[05:21] Yes, Baron. 是 领主
[05:23] Our brother, Gabriel, gave his life for our struggle. 我们的兄弟 加百列 为了我们牺牲了他自己
[05:27] Will you? 你们愿意吗
[05:29] – Yes, Baron! – And you? -愿意 领主 -你呢
[05:30] – Yes, Baron! – And you? -愿意 领主 -你呢
[05:32] – Yes, Baron! – And you, my friend? -愿意 领主 -你呢 我的朋友
[05:33] – Yes, Baron! – Like I am, -愿意 领主 -就跟我一样
[05:35] Gabriel transformed his flesh 加百列将他的血肉
[05:39] into Hellfire to smite our enemies! 化成了地狱之火 吞噬我们的敌人
[05:44] Not only did he die a martyr, 他不仅是作为烈士死去
[05:47] he was reborn a god! 他还将重生为神
[05:56] Is that what he tells you? 他就是这么蛊惑你们的吗
[06:00] That this is an Olympus full of gods- in- waiting? 说这里是奥林匹斯山 诸位都是即将成神的人
[06:05] Why don’t you tell your men what this place really is? 你何不告诉你的手下 这里究竟是什么
[06:10] Their tomb. 是他们的坟墓
[06:14] I saw what you’re planning. 我看到你的阴谋了
[06:16] Your mind must be more diseased than I thought. 你的大脑一定比我想象的病得更重
[06:20] If you would risk the lives of everybody here, 如果你愿意拿这里每一个人的生命冒险
[06:24] everybody… 每一个人…
[06:27] Just to destroy one man. 就为了杀一个人
[06:30] The only life that matters now is Henry. 现在唯一重要的是亨利的生命
[06:33] And he will kill every last one of us to protect him. 他会为了保护他把我们都杀光
[06:38] There’s a devil infecting this man’s brain, 有个恶魔在侵蚀这个人的脑子
[06:41] rotting it from the inside. 使其从内部腐烂
[06:46] He has rigged this entire place to explode with all of us in it. 他要把这地方连同我们一起炸为平地
[06:59] What’s the matter with you? 你们都怎么了
[07:02] Go into the tunnels. 快去隧道看看
[07:03] Go! Go look in the tunnels if you don’t believe me. 去啊 如果你们不信我 就去隧道看看
[07:08] It’s… It’s… 这…这…
[07:11] It’s rigged with explosives. 这里装满了炸药
[07:13] You don’t believe me. 你们不相信我
[07:18] You don’t believe me. 你们不相信我
[07:20] They believe you, Lydia. 他们相信你 莉迪亚
[07:23] They’re all believers. 但他们都是信徒
[07:27] Men, tell me, what is the law? 各位 告诉我 你们的信仰是什么
[07:30] Anyone not prepared to die… 每个未准备好赴死的人
[07:33] does not deserve to live! 都不配活着
[07:35] And I’m afraid that goes for everyone. 恐怕那适用于每个人
[07:37] I can forgive you for trying to kill me. 我可以原谅你想杀了我
[07:40] But trying to corrupt my men, no. 但试图让我的手下堕落 不可原谅
[07:47] Put it down, Quinn. 把它放下 奎恩
[07:51] If you had the heart to kill me, 如果你真敢杀我
[07:53] you would have done it already. 你早就动手了
[07:56] My first bride. 我的结发妻子
[08:01] I want to thank you. 我想向你致谢
[08:04] After everything we’ve been through together, 在我们一起经历了这么多之后
[08:08] I truly would not be the man I am without you. 没有你 也就没有现在的我
[08:22] Let her dig her own grave before you execute her. 让她先挖好自己的坟墓 你们再处决她
[08:28] She deserves that courtesy. 那是她应得的礼遇
[08:32] I will live long enough to see Sunny slit your throat. 我会坚持活到亲眼看着桑尼割了你的喉咙
[08:52] The ghost orchid. 幽灵兰花
[08:54] One so rare, 如此稀有
[08:55] people crawled through miles of swamp 人们挣扎着爬过茫茫沼泽
[08:58] just for a glimpse of its beauty. 只为一睹其芳容
[09:05] What we possessed was far more beautiful. 我们曾拥有的天赋 是更美的东西
[09:10] More special. 更特别的东西
[09:14] I already told you, I don’t want my Gift back. 我告诉过你了 我不想找回我的天赋
[09:17] I didn’t say you had a choice. 可惜你别无选择
[09:30] Really? 不是吧
[09:38] Now, if I die, you get nothing. 如果我死了 你将一无所获
[09:42] So where’s Bajie? 所以八戒在哪里
[09:46] Show in our guest. 把我们的客人带上来
[09:49] You’re pinching me. 你掐疼我了
[09:57] M.K. tells me you’ve been sharing stories MK跟我说 你把当年在修道院
[10:00] of how you took me under your wing at the monastery. 保护我的事都告诉他了
[10:03] You were the only Abbot who understood me. 你是唯一一个理解我的武师
[10:07] You shared my belief 你我都相信
[10:08] that we use our Gift to help people. 我们的天赋该被用来帮助别人
[10:09] But then when I tried to do that, 但当我试着那么做的时候
[10:11] you caved to the Master’s will. 你却屈服于宗师的意愿
[10:14] That’s not true. 不是那样的
[10:16] I came back for you. 我回去找你了
[10:17] I sacrificed my own Gift to save you. 我牺牲了自己的天赋去救你
[10:19] Please! You came back for the book. 别扯了 你是为了那本书才回去的
[10:23] It’s what he was using me for all along, 长期以来他利用我就是那个目的
[10:25] just like he’s been using you. 就如同他利用你一样
[10:29] It’s all he’s ever cared about. 那才是他真正关心的
[10:31] Is that true? 是真的吗
[10:33] ‘Course not. 当然不是
[10:35] So the monastery… 所以之前去修道院
[10:38] Did you come because you wanted to save Sunny 你是为了去救桑尼
[10:40] or because I told you about the compass? 还是因为我告诉了你罗盘的事情
[10:42] But we did save him. And that’s what matters. 但我们确实救了他 那才是重点
[10:47] We’re a team, you know? 我们是个团队啊
[10:50] You and me and Sunny. 你 我和桑尼
[10:54] – M.K. M.K.! – Let him go. -MK MK -让他走
[10:57] You got what you wanted. 你得到了你想要的
[11:06] Now you’re going to translate it for me. 现在你要为我翻译它了
[11:10] If this book holds all the Gifts’ secrets, 如果这本书记载了所有关于天赋的秘密
[11:13] one of them must tell you how to get it back. 其中肯定记录了找回它的办法
[11:17] There’s no hope for you. I know that now. 你是没戏了 我很清楚
[11:22] What about M.K.? 那MK呢
[11:24] What about M.K.? MK怎么了
[11:25] Does the book say how to unlock his Gift? 书里说了怎么解锁他的天赋吗
[11:27] I don’t… I don’t know. 我…我不知道
[11:29] How… How would I know that? 我…我怎么会知道
[11:31] Well, you’re gonna find out… 你必须查出来
[11:32] or you’re gonna die trying. 要么就在过程中死掉吧
[11:46] That’s deep enough. 那已经够深了
[11:50] You don’t have to do this. 你们不必做这种事的
[11:59] This will ease you on your journey. 这会让你死的时候好受些
[12:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:15] Gods give me strength. 诸神赐予我力量
[13:03] Where is Quinn? 奎恩在哪里
[13:10] But he knows you’re coming. 但他知道你要去找他
[13:12] That doesn’t mean he can stop me. 那并不代表他能阻挡我
[13:13] No, you don’t understand. 不 你不明白
[13:14] Quinn doesn’t care who lives or dies anymore. 奎恩已经不在乎任何人的死活了
[13:16] All he cares about is his boy. 他唯一在乎的只有他的儿子
[13:18] Your son. Henry. 你的儿子 亨利
[13:26] Just tell me Veil’s safe. 告诉我薇儿平安无事
[13:30] No one’s safe down there. 那下面没有任何人是安全的
[13:32] He’s rigged the entire place to explode. 他把整个地堡都装上了炸药
[13:35] But, Sunny… 但是 桑尼
[13:38] Even if you do make it through, 就算你成功闯了进去
[13:40] you’re walking into Quinn’s own piece of hell. 你也只会遇上奎恩这个地狱恶魔
[13:51] I’m not turning back without my family. 不找到我的家人 我绝不回头
[14:02] For whatever comes next. 这个留给你接下来保命
[14:54] Where am I? 我在哪儿
[14:55] Oh, let’s have a think. 我们来好好想一想
[14:57] Uh, cold, dark, locked away? 又冷又黑 被关了起来
[15:04] Seems like we found our way into The Widow’s heart. 看样子我们是进入了艳寡妇的心
[15:07] Who are you? 你是谁
[15:08] I’m a friend of M.K.’s. 我是MK的朋友
[15:10] Maybe the only friend he has left in the world, 可能是他在这世上剩下唯一的朋友了
[15:12] now that Sunny’s charged off to some tragically noble end. 因为桑尼已经奔往一个高尚但悲剧性的结局
[15:16] No thanks to you, of course. 当然不是你的功劳了
[15:19] I would’ve never believed it. 要是在以前我永远不会相信
[15:22] I would’ve never thought it was possible that she would hurt me. 我一直觉得她是不可能真的伤害我的
[15:31] No. 不
[15:38] Can you bring it over to me? My leg’s busted pretty bad. 你能拿过来给我吗 我的腿伤得很严重
[15:42] Then I guess you ain’t hungry. 那我猜你一定不饿
[15:43] No. Wait. Wait. Please, please! 不 等等 求你了
[15:50] Did you honestly expect that to work? 你真的以为那招能成功吗
[15:52] Shut up. 闭嘴
[16:04] Odessa? 奥黛莎
[16:09] Hurry. 快点
[16:10] Wait. Him too. He’s a friend of M.K.’s. 等等 还有他 他是MK的朋友
[16:14] – She knows damn well who I am. – Let’s just go. -她很清楚我是谁 -我们快走吧
[16:16] Are you gonna tell her? Or shall I? 是你自己告诉她 还是我来说
[16:18] Look, I swear, I didn’t mean for anyone to get hurt. 我发誓 我没想害任何人受伤
[16:20] I didn’t know what The Widow would do. 我当时也不知道艳寡妇会做出什么样的事
[16:21] You turned them in? 是你告的密吗
[16:24] Where’s M.K. Now? MK现在在哪里
[16:26] With her. 和她在一起
[16:28] Then you’re gonna help me get him back. 那你要帮我救他出来
[16:29] No! 不行
[16:30] I told you what he did to those Cogs, he’s evil. 我告诉过你他对那些贱民做了什么 他是魔鬼
[16:33] And I’m not gonna watch you die. 我不能眼睁睁看着你死
[16:35] Besides, you’re in no fit state to see her again. 再说 你现在的状态也不能再去见她
[16:38] I hate to say it, 我不得不说
[16:39] but your weaselly little friend is right. 你这位狡猾的朋友说得对
[16:41] Even I’m no match for The Widow, 连我都不是艳寡妇的对手
[16:43] and I trained her. 她还是我训练出来的呢
[16:44] The only person who can save M.K. now is Sunny, 现在唯一能救MK的人就是桑尼
[16:48] and he’s busy committing suicide. 但他正忙着自寻死路
[16:52] Then you’re going after him. 那你去找他
[17:02] I’m sorry 我很遗憾
[17:03] that you had to learn the truth about Bajie this way. 你得通过这样的方式看清八戒的真面目
[17:07] But people like us, we have to rely on ourselves. 但我们这种人 只能靠自己
[17:11] All the people that you’ve trusted the most 你最信任的那些人
[17:14] have ended up betraying you. 最终都背叛了你
[17:17] Bajie, the Master. 八戒 宗师
[17:25] You really think 你真的以为
[17:26] I don’t see through your bullshit. 我看不穿你的谎言吗
[17:31] I know what you are. 我知道你是什么样的人
[17:35] All right. 好吧
[17:37] No more games. 不玩游戏了
[17:39] The truth is, you’re never gonna leave this place 事实是 除非我得到我想要的东西
[17:42] until I get what I want. 否则你永远都别想离开这里
[17:45] Yeah, and if I do get my Gift back, 是啊 但如果我真的能找回天赋
[17:48] first thing I’m gonna do is use it to kill you. 我要做的第一件事 就是使用它杀了你
[17:51] Well, that’s a risk I’m willing to take. 我愿意冒这个险
[17:53] ‘Cause I’m willing to die for what I believe. 因为我愿意为我的信仰付出生命
[17:56] So, if you think that you can kill me, then try. 所以 如果你觉得能杀了我 尽管试试
[18:02] But if I win… 但如果我赢了
[18:06] Then you’re mine. 你就是我的了
[18:11] Do we have a deal? 我们说定了吗
[18:26] Okay, let’s go. 好了 快走
[18:33] Hurry! 快点
[18:34] All right, darling. 好的 亲爱的
[18:35] If I remember what my mum taught me, 如果我还记得我妈教过我的方法
[18:37] this should only take a second. 应该很快就能搞定
[18:41] Oh, yes! 太棒了
[18:47] Who gave you permission to be in this area? 谁允许你们待在这个区域的
[18:51] I did. 是我
[18:58] These Cogs are part of an important mission. 这些贱民要去执行一个重要的任务
[19:05] Does The Widow know about this? 艳寡妇知道这事吗
[19:07] The Widow will know you disobeyed a direct order 如果你现在不立刻退后 艳寡妇就会知道
[19:10] if you don’t step off right now. 你违反了一条直接命令
[19:24] I thought you were dead. 我以为你已经死了呢
[19:38] Come with us. 跟我们一起走吧
[19:41] You take care of yourself, Tinkerbell. 你照顾好你自己 小叮当
[20:51] They’re my family now, Sunny. 他们现在是我的家人了 桑尼
[20:53] You wanna keep ’em safe, 你想保护他们的安全
[20:56] you turn around. 就转身走人
[20:58] Leave us in peace. 别来打扰我们
[21:43] You had to know it would end like this… 你肯定知道会是这种结局
[21:50] No matter how great a killer you are. 不管你是多么出色的杀手
[22:15] There, now. 好了 没事了
[22:16] Daddy’s here. Let’s go back to your mama. 爸爸在呢 我带你去找妈妈吧
[22:36] Right, then. 好吧
[22:40] I should go with you, to Quinn’s bunker. 我应该跟你一起 去奎恩的地堡
[22:44] You can hardly walk. 你连走路都走不了了
[22:46] Then take care of Sunny and M.K. 那你照顾好桑尼和MK
[22:49] Yeah. You have my word. 好的 我保证
[22:51] And you, take care of her. 你 照顾好她
[23:38] Well, you look like dog shit. 你看上去糟透了啊
[23:41] How did you get here? 你是怎么到这里的
[23:42] I’ve never watched a man die alone before, 我从没见过一个人孤独死去的样子
[23:44] I was curious. Come on. 我很好奇 起来
[23:49] Is M.K. With you? MK跟你在一起吗
[23:54] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:56] I couldn’t get him out. 我没办法把他救出来
[23:57] But I promise you, as soon as we rescue your family, 但我向你保证 一旦我们救出你的家人
[23:59] we’re gonna go back for him, all right? 就回去救他 好吗
[24:03] No. This is my fight. Get out while you can. 不 这是我的战斗 趁现在能走你赶快走吧
[24:18] Well, it seems like we’re gonna die alone together. 看来我们要一起分开死去了
[27:22] Oh, hey. I’m Bajie. 你好啊 我是八戒
[27:26] – Nice to meet you. – Hi. -很高兴认识你 -你好
[27:29] I’ve got this. Why don’t you go and get your boy? 我来处理这边 你去救你的儿子吧
[27:35] She’s cute. Hi. 她很美 你好
[27:41] Now… 现在
[27:45] Where were we? 我们刚刚进行到哪儿了
[27:58] So, what, you Quinn’s sidekick, or something? 你是奎恩的小跟班吗
[28:17] And I hate sidekicks. 我最讨厌小跟班了
[28:59] I hope this isn’t as bad as it feels. 但愿这伤口没有感觉上那么糟糕
[29:03] Scissors? Really? 竟然用剪刀 不是吧你
[29:12] What kind of a death is that? 那算是什么样的死亡啊
[29:31] Not like this. 不能这样啊
[29:33] Not when I’m finally this close. 我好不容易这么接近了
[29:41] Now, who’s gonna save the world? 现在谁来拯救世界
[29:54] It’s almost over. Hmm? 就快结束了 知道吗
[30:05] You really don’t know when to quit. 你就是不知道什么时候该停下
[30:08] That’s how you trained me, remember? 是你当年把我训练成这样的 还记得吗
[30:14] Give me back my son. 把我儿子还给我
[30:45] Henry? 亨利
[30:47] I protected Henry since the day he was born. 我从亨利出生那天起就开始保护他
[30:51] Now, if you truly care for him as I do, 如果你真的像我那么在乎他
[30:54] as any real father would, 像真正的父亲那么在乎
[30:57] then you put down your sword. 就放下你的剑
[31:00] Do it now. Kill him. 动手吧 杀了他
[33:23] Go! 快走
[33:57] It’s all right. 没事的
[33:59] Henry won’t even remember your name. 亨利甚至都不会记得你的名字
[34:49] – Are you all right? – Yes. -你没事吧 -没事
[34:56] This is Henry. 这是亨利
[35:12] Hello, Henry. 你好啊 亨利
[35:19] Come on, we have to go. 快 我们得走了
[35:29] Wait. Wait, Bajie. 等等 等等 八戒
[35:33] Bajie! 八戒
[35:35] – Bajie! – Sunny! -八戒 -桑尼
[35:37] Bajie! 八戒
[35:39] This place is gonna collapse. We have to go now. 这地方快倒塌了 我们必须马上走
[35:44] Okay, let’s go. 好的 我们走
[35:47] Hey. Here. 来 你抱抱
[35:54] Let’s go. 我们走
[35:59] No. 不要
[36:03] Give me Henry. And you can have Veil. 把亨利给我 我可以把薇儿还给你
[36:07] But you can’t have both. 但你不可能两个都拥有
[36:13] Take him. 带他走
[36:16] Take Henry and go. 带上亨利赶快走
[36:23] I love you, Sunny. 我爱你 桑尼
[36:26] Take care of our son. 照顾好我们的儿子
[36:29] Our son. 是我们的儿子
[36:47] It’s okay. It’s okay. Henry’s here. He’s here. 没事了 亨利在这里 他在这里
[37:10] Teach him to be good. 教他做个好人
[37:15] I will. 我会的
[38:09] I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[41:45] Azra. 阿兹拉
[41:50] Azra. 阿兹拉
深入恶谷

文章导航

Previous Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号