时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | The final battle is upon us… | 最后一战就要到来了 |
[01:12] | Destiny’s hand. | 一切交由命运决定 |
[01:15] | But you have nothing to fear, my son. | 但你无需害怕 我的孩子 |
[01:18] | I won’t let any harm come to you. | 我不会让你受到任何伤害的 |
[01:26] | No matter how much blood will be spilled. | 不管要付出多少流血牺牲 |
[01:29] | Whether there be one man, or a thousand. | 不管对方是一个人 还是一千个人 |
[01:38] | I swear to protect my family. | 我发誓会保护我的家人 |
[02:52] | There’s no coming back from what you did. | 你的所为无法挽回了 |
[02:56] | What? | 什么 |
[02:58] | Declaring war on Quinn and Sunny. | 对奎恩和桑尼宣战 |
[03:01] | Whoever is left, they’re gonna come for you next. | 不管最后活着的是谁 都会来找你报仇 |
[03:10] | That won’t matter. | 那不重要了 |
[03:18] | Where’s Tilda? | 蒂尔达哪儿去了 |
[03:23] | We parted ways. | 我们分道扬镳了 |
[03:25] | Just tell me that she’s still alive. | 告诉我她还活着 |
[03:27] | What kind of a mother do you think I am? | 你以为我是个什么样的母亲 |
[03:29] | I don’t know what I think you are anymore. | 我已经搞不清对你的看法了 |
[03:33] | First you betray Veil. Then Sunny. | 你先是背叛了薇儿 然后是桑尼 |
[03:37] | Now your own Regent? | 现在又背叛了你的摄政王 |
[03:41] | You and Quinn deserve each other. | 你和奎恩真是天生一对 |
[03:46] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[03:48] | How would you like to be a Baron? | 你想当领主吗 |
[03:52] | Now, that’s what you’ve always really wanted, isn’t it? | 那是你一直真正想要的 对吧 |
[03:55] | Instead of whispering from the shadows like some tired old man. | 而不是像个疲倦的老头子在暗中出主意 |
[03:58] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么 |
[04:02] | Well, the other Barons are all but dead. | 其他那些领主都死了 |
[04:03] | Someone has to take their place. | 总得有人来取代他们的位置 |
[04:07] | Well, I thought there were no Barons in your perfect new world, | 你的完美新世界里 不是没有领主吗 |
[04:10] | only free women and men. | 只有自由的男人和女人 |
[04:12] | Or have you forgotten about that already? | 还是说你已经忘了这个理想了 |
[04:15] | You’re the one who told me not to burn it all down at once. | 是你叫我不要一下子把旧世界彻底烧掉的 |
[04:18] | Who knows what might rise from the ashes? | 谁知道从灰烬中会诞生出什么呢 |
[04:22] | These people, they don’t know how to live free. | 那些人 他们不知道如何自由地生存 |
[04:24] | We have to teach them. | 我们必须教他们 |
[04:27] | That’s why I need somebody | 正因此我才需要一个 |
[04:28] | who will treat his Barony with fairness and equality. | 会用公平和平等来统治他的领国的人 |
[04:32] | Someone who answers to you. A puppet. | 一个听命于你的人 一个傀儡 |
[04:36] | Call it what you like. | 随你怎么叫都行 |
[04:38] | You’ll have your own territory, | 你将拥有属于你的领地 |
[04:40] | your own Clippers… | 属于你的剪刀军 |
[04:41] | What makes you so sure I won’t use those Clippers against you? | 你怎么那么确定我不会用那些剪刀军来对付你 |
[04:45] | Quinn told me that you were a traitor. | 奎恩曾跟我说你是个叛徒 |
[04:48] | But I think that you’re a survivor. | 但我觉得你是个生存强者 |
[04:51] | And I’m the only way to survive what’s coming next. | 接下来的世界 只有依靠我才能生存下去 |
[04:58] | The hour is upon us. | 时间就要到了 |
[05:00] | The enemy we are about to face is unlike any other. | 我们即将面对的敌人 不同以往 |
[05:05] | He is the greatest killer I have ever trained. | 他是我训练过的最出色的杀手 |
[05:10] | But I remind you of that | 但我要提醒你们 |
[05:12] | which is more dangerous than any killer… | 比任何杀手都更危险的是 |
[05:16] | A man who is willing to die for his principles. | 一个愿意为了自己的信仰而死的人 |
[05:20] | Do you hear me? | 都听明白了吗 |
[05:21] | Yes, Baron. | 是 领主 |
[05:23] | Our brother, Gabriel, gave his life for our struggle. | 我们的兄弟 加百列 为了我们牺牲了他自己 |
[05:27] | Will you? | 你们愿意吗 |
[05:29] | – Yes, Baron! – And you? | -愿意 领主 -你呢 |
[05:30] | – Yes, Baron! – And you? | -愿意 领主 -你呢 |
[05:32] | – Yes, Baron! – And you, my friend? | -愿意 领主 -你呢 我的朋友 |
[05:33] | – Yes, Baron! – Like I am, | -愿意 领主 -就跟我一样 |
[05:35] | Gabriel transformed his flesh | 加百列将他的血肉 |
[05:39] | into Hellfire to smite our enemies! | 化成了地狱之火 吞噬我们的敌人 |
[05:44] | Not only did he die a martyr, | 他不仅是作为烈士死去 |
[05:47] | he was reborn a god! | 他还将重生为神 |
[05:56] | Is that what he tells you? | 他就是这么蛊惑你们的吗 |
[06:00] | That this is an Olympus full of gods- in- waiting? | 说这里是奥林匹斯山 诸位都是即将成神的人 |
[06:05] | Why don’t you tell your men what this place really is? | 你何不告诉你的手下 这里究竟是什么 |
[06:10] | Their tomb. | 是他们的坟墓 |
[06:14] | I saw what you’re planning. | 我看到你的阴谋了 |
[06:16] | Your mind must be more diseased than I thought. | 你的大脑一定比我想象的病得更重 |
[06:20] | If you would risk the lives of everybody here, | 如果你愿意拿这里每一个人的生命冒险 |
[06:24] | everybody… | 每一个人… |
[06:27] | Just to destroy one man. | 就为了杀一个人 |
[06:30] | The only life that matters now is Henry. | 现在唯一重要的是亨利的生命 |
[06:33] | And he will kill every last one of us to protect him. | 他会为了保护他把我们都杀光 |
[06:38] | There’s a devil infecting this man’s brain, | 有个恶魔在侵蚀这个人的脑子 |
[06:41] | rotting it from the inside. | 使其从内部腐烂 |
[06:46] | He has rigged this entire place to explode with all of us in it. | 他要把这地方连同我们一起炸为平地 |
[06:59] | What’s the matter with you? | 你们都怎么了 |
[07:02] | Go into the tunnels. | 快去隧道看看 |
[07:03] | Go! Go look in the tunnels if you don’t believe me. | 去啊 如果你们不信我 就去隧道看看 |
[07:08] | It’s… It’s… | 这…这… |
[07:11] | It’s rigged with explosives. | 这里装满了炸药 |
[07:13] | You don’t believe me. | 你们不相信我 |
[07:18] | You don’t believe me. | 你们不相信我 |
[07:20] | They believe you, Lydia. | 他们相信你 莉迪亚 |
[07:23] | They’re all believers. | 但他们都是信徒 |
[07:27] | Men, tell me, what is the law? | 各位 告诉我 你们的信仰是什么 |
[07:30] | Anyone not prepared to die… | 每个未准备好赴死的人 |
[07:33] | does not deserve to live! | 都不配活着 |
[07:35] | And I’m afraid that goes for everyone. | 恐怕那适用于每个人 |
[07:37] | I can forgive you for trying to kill me. | 我可以原谅你想杀了我 |
[07:40] | But trying to corrupt my men, no. | 但试图让我的手下堕落 不可原谅 |
[07:47] | Put it down, Quinn. | 把它放下 奎恩 |
[07:51] | If you had the heart to kill me, | 如果你真敢杀我 |
[07:53] | you would have done it already. | 你早就动手了 |
[07:56] | My first bride. | 我的结发妻子 |
[08:01] | I want to thank you. | 我想向你致谢 |
[08:04] | After everything we’ve been through together, | 在我们一起经历了这么多之后 |
[08:08] | I truly would not be the man I am without you. | 没有你 也就没有现在的我 |
[08:22] | Let her dig her own grave before you execute her. | 让她先挖好自己的坟墓 你们再处决她 |
[08:28] | She deserves that courtesy. | 那是她应得的礼遇 |
[08:32] | I will live long enough to see Sunny slit your throat. | 我会坚持活到亲眼看着桑尼割了你的喉咙 |
[08:52] | The ghost orchid. | 幽灵兰花 |
[08:54] | One so rare, | 如此稀有 |
[08:55] | people crawled through miles of swamp | 人们挣扎着爬过茫茫沼泽 |
[08:58] | just for a glimpse of its beauty. | 只为一睹其芳容 |
[09:05] | What we possessed was far more beautiful. | 我们曾拥有的天赋 是更美的东西 |
[09:10] | More special. | 更特别的东西 |
[09:14] | I already told you, I don’t want my Gift back. | 我告诉过你了 我不想找回我的天赋 |
[09:17] | I didn’t say you had a choice. | 可惜你别无选择 |
[09:30] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[09:38] | Now, if I die, you get nothing. | 如果我死了 你将一无所获 |
[09:42] | So where’s Bajie? | 所以八戒在哪里 |
[09:46] | Show in our guest. | 把我们的客人带上来 |
[09:49] | You’re pinching me. | 你掐疼我了 |
[09:57] | M.K. tells me you’ve been sharing stories | MK跟我说 你把当年在修道院 |
[10:00] | of how you took me under your wing at the monastery. | 保护我的事都告诉他了 |
[10:03] | You were the only Abbot who understood me. | 你是唯一一个理解我的武师 |
[10:07] | You shared my belief | 你我都相信 |
[10:08] | that we use our Gift to help people. | 我们的天赋该被用来帮助别人 |
[10:09] | But then when I tried to do that, | 但当我试着那么做的时候 |
[10:11] | you caved to the Master’s will. | 你却屈服于宗师的意愿 |
[10:14] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[10:16] | I came back for you. | 我回去找你了 |
[10:17] | I sacrificed my own Gift to save you. | 我牺牲了自己的天赋去救你 |
[10:19] | Please! You came back for the book. | 别扯了 你是为了那本书才回去的 |
[10:23] | It’s what he was using me for all along, | 长期以来他利用我就是那个目的 |
[10:25] | just like he’s been using you. | 就如同他利用你一样 |
[10:29] | It’s all he’s ever cared about. | 那才是他真正关心的 |
[10:31] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[10:33] | ‘Course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:35] | So the monastery… | 所以之前去修道院 |
[10:38] | Did you come because you wanted to save Sunny | 你是为了去救桑尼 |
[10:40] | or because I told you about the compass? | 还是因为我告诉了你罗盘的事情 |
[10:42] | But we did save him. And that’s what matters. | 但我们确实救了他 那才是重点 |
[10:47] | We’re a team, you know? | 我们是个团队啊 |
[10:50] | You and me and Sunny. | 你 我和桑尼 |
[10:54] | – M.K. M.K.! – Let him go. | -MK MK -让他走 |
[10:57] | You got what you wanted. | 你得到了你想要的 |
[11:06] | Now you’re going to translate it for me. | 现在你要为我翻译它了 |
[11:10] | If this book holds all the Gifts’ secrets, | 如果这本书记载了所有关于天赋的秘密 |
[11:13] | one of them must tell you how to get it back. | 其中肯定记录了找回它的办法 |
[11:17] | There’s no hope for you. I know that now. | 你是没戏了 我很清楚 |
[11:22] | What about M.K.? | 那MK呢 |
[11:24] | What about M.K.? | MK怎么了 |
[11:25] | Does the book say how to unlock his Gift? | 书里说了怎么解锁他的天赋吗 |
[11:27] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[11:29] | How… How would I know that? | 我…我怎么会知道 |
[11:31] | Well, you’re gonna find out… | 你必须查出来 |
[11:32] | or you’re gonna die trying. | 要么就在过程中死掉吧 |
[11:46] | That’s deep enough. | 那已经够深了 |
[11:50] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们不必做这种事的 |
[11:59] | This will ease you on your journey. | 这会让你死的时候好受些 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | Gods give me strength. | 诸神赐予我力量 |
[13:03] | Where is Quinn? | 奎恩在哪里 |
[13:10] | But he knows you’re coming. | 但他知道你要去找他 |
[13:12] | That doesn’t mean he can stop me. | 那并不代表他能阻挡我 |
[13:13] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[13:14] | Quinn doesn’t care who lives or dies anymore. | 奎恩已经不在乎任何人的死活了 |
[13:16] | All he cares about is his boy. | 他唯一在乎的只有他的儿子 |
[13:18] | Your son. Henry. | 你的儿子 亨利 |
[13:26] | Just tell me Veil’s safe. | 告诉我薇儿平安无事 |
[13:30] | No one’s safe down there. | 那下面没有任何人是安全的 |
[13:32] | He’s rigged the entire place to explode. | 他把整个地堡都装上了炸药 |
[13:35] | But, Sunny… | 但是 桑尼 |
[13:38] | Even if you do make it through, | 就算你成功闯了进去 |
[13:40] | you’re walking into Quinn’s own piece of hell. | 你也只会遇上奎恩这个地狱恶魔 |
[13:51] | I’m not turning back without my family. | 不找到我的家人 我绝不回头 |
[14:02] | For whatever comes next. | 这个留给你接下来保命 |
[14:54] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[14:55] | Oh, let’s have a think. | 我们来好好想一想 |
[14:57] | Uh, cold, dark, locked away? | 又冷又黑 被关了起来 |
[15:04] | Seems like we found our way into The Widow’s heart. | 看样子我们是进入了艳寡妇的心 |
[15:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:08] | I’m a friend of M.K.’s. | 我是MK的朋友 |
[15:10] | Maybe the only friend he has left in the world, | 可能是他在这世上剩下唯一的朋友了 |
[15:12] | now that Sunny’s charged off to some tragically noble end. | 因为桑尼已经奔往一个高尚但悲剧性的结局 |
[15:16] | No thanks to you, of course. | 当然不是你的功劳了 |
[15:19] | I would’ve never believed it. | 要是在以前我永远不会相信 |
[15:22] | I would’ve never thought it was possible that she would hurt me. | 我一直觉得她是不可能真的伤害我的 |
[15:31] | No. | 不 |
[15:38] | Can you bring it over to me? My leg’s busted pretty bad. | 你能拿过来给我吗 我的腿伤得很严重 |
[15:42] | Then I guess you ain’t hungry. | 那我猜你一定不饿 |
[15:43] | No. Wait. Wait. Please, please! | 不 等等 求你了 |
[15:50] | Did you honestly expect that to work? | 你真的以为那招能成功吗 |
[15:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:04] | Odessa? | 奥黛莎 |
[16:09] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[16:10] | Wait. Him too. He’s a friend of M.K.’s. | 等等 还有他 他是MK的朋友 |
[16:14] | – She knows damn well who I am. – Let’s just go. | -她很清楚我是谁 -我们快走吧 |
[16:16] | Are you gonna tell her? Or shall I? | 是你自己告诉她 还是我来说 |
[16:18] | Look, I swear, I didn’t mean for anyone to get hurt. | 我发誓 我没想害任何人受伤 |
[16:20] | I didn’t know what The Widow would do. | 我当时也不知道艳寡妇会做出什么样的事 |
[16:21] | You turned them in? | 是你告的密吗 |
[16:24] | Where’s M.K. Now? | MK现在在哪里 |
[16:26] | With her. | 和她在一起 |
[16:28] | Then you’re gonna help me get him back. | 那你要帮我救他出来 |
[16:29] | No! | 不行 |
[16:30] | I told you what he did to those Cogs, he’s evil. | 我告诉过你他对那些贱民做了什么 他是魔鬼 |
[16:33] | And I’m not gonna watch you die. | 我不能眼睁睁看着你死 |
[16:35] | Besides, you’re in no fit state to see her again. | 再说 你现在的状态也不能再去见她 |
[16:38] | I hate to say it, | 我不得不说 |
[16:39] | but your weaselly little friend is right. | 你这位狡猾的朋友说得对 |
[16:41] | Even I’m no match for The Widow, | 连我都不是艳寡妇的对手 |
[16:43] | and I trained her. | 她还是我训练出来的呢 |
[16:44] | The only person who can save M.K. now is Sunny, | 现在唯一能救MK的人就是桑尼 |
[16:48] | and he’s busy committing suicide. | 但他正忙着自寻死路 |
[16:52] | Then you’re going after him. | 那你去找他 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry | 我很遗憾 |
[17:03] | that you had to learn the truth about Bajie this way. | 你得通过这样的方式看清八戒的真面目 |
[17:07] | But people like us, we have to rely on ourselves. | 但我们这种人 只能靠自己 |
[17:11] | All the people that you’ve trusted the most | 你最信任的那些人 |
[17:14] | have ended up betraying you. | 最终都背叛了你 |
[17:17] | Bajie, the Master. | 八戒 宗师 |
[17:25] | You really think | 你真的以为 |
[17:26] | I don’t see through your bullshit. | 我看不穿你的谎言吗 |
[17:31] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[17:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:37] | No more games. | 不玩游戏了 |
[17:39] | The truth is, you’re never gonna leave this place | 事实是 除非我得到我想要的东西 |
[17:42] | until I get what I want. | 否则你永远都别想离开这里 |
[17:45] | Yeah, and if I do get my Gift back, | 是啊 但如果我真的能找回天赋 |
[17:48] | first thing I’m gonna do is use it to kill you. | 我要做的第一件事 就是使用它杀了你 |
[17:51] | Well, that’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[17:53] | ‘Cause I’m willing to die for what I believe. | 因为我愿意为我的信仰付出生命 |
[17:56] | So, if you think that you can kill me, then try. | 所以 如果你觉得能杀了我 尽管试试 |
[18:02] | But if I win… | 但如果我赢了 |
[18:06] | Then you’re mine. | 你就是我的了 |
[18:11] | Do we have a deal? | 我们说定了吗 |
[18:26] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 快走 |
[18:33] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[18:34] | All right, darling. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[18:35] | If I remember what my mum taught me, | 如果我还记得我妈教过我的方法 |
[18:37] | this should only take a second. | 应该很快就能搞定 |
[18:41] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:47] | Who gave you permission to be in this area? | 谁允许你们待在这个区域的 |
[18:51] | I did. | 是我 |
[18:58] | These Cogs are part of an important mission. | 这些贱民要去执行一个重要的任务 |
[19:05] | Does The Widow know about this? | 艳寡妇知道这事吗 |
[19:07] | The Widow will know you disobeyed a direct order | 如果你现在不立刻退后 艳寡妇就会知道 |
[19:10] | if you don’t step off right now. | 你违反了一条直接命令 |
[19:24] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了呢 |
[19:38] | Come with us. | 跟我们一起走吧 |
[19:41] | You take care of yourself, Tinkerbell. | 你照顾好你自己 小叮当 |
[20:51] | They’re my family now, Sunny. | 他们现在是我的家人了 桑尼 |
[20:53] | You wanna keep ’em safe, | 你想保护他们的安全 |
[20:56] | you turn around. | 就转身走人 |
[20:58] | Leave us in peace. | 别来打扰我们 |
[21:43] | You had to know it would end like this… | 你肯定知道会是这种结局 |
[21:50] | No matter how great a killer you are. | 不管你是多么出色的杀手 |
[22:15] | There, now. | 好了 没事了 |
[22:16] | Daddy’s here. Let’s go back to your mama. | 爸爸在呢 我带你去找妈妈吧 |
[22:36] | Right, then. | 好吧 |
[22:40] | I should go with you, to Quinn’s bunker. | 我应该跟你一起 去奎恩的地堡 |
[22:44] | You can hardly walk. | 你连走路都走不了了 |
[22:46] | Then take care of Sunny and M.K. | 那你照顾好桑尼和MK |
[22:49] | Yeah. You have my word. | 好的 我保证 |
[22:51] | And you, take care of her. | 你 照顾好她 |
[23:38] | Well, you look like dog shit. | 你看上去糟透了啊 |
[23:41] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么到这里的 |
[23:42] | I’ve never watched a man die alone before, | 我从没见过一个人孤独死去的样子 |
[23:44] | I was curious. Come on. | 我很好奇 起来 |
[23:49] | Is M.K. With you? | MK跟你在一起吗 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:56] | I couldn’t get him out. | 我没办法把他救出来 |
[23:57] | But I promise you, as soon as we rescue your family, | 但我向你保证 一旦我们救出你的家人 |
[23:59] | we’re gonna go back for him, all right? | 就回去救他 好吗 |
[24:03] | No. This is my fight. Get out while you can. | 不 这是我的战斗 趁现在能走你赶快走吧 |
[24:18] | Well, it seems like we’re gonna die alone together. | 看来我们要一起分开死去了 |
[27:22] | Oh, hey. I’m Bajie. | 你好啊 我是八戒 |
[27:26] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴认识你 -你好 |
[27:29] | I’ve got this. Why don’t you go and get your boy? | 我来处理这边 你去救你的儿子吧 |
[27:35] | She’s cute. Hi. | 她很美 你好 |
[27:41] | Now… | 现在 |
[27:45] | Where were we? | 我们刚刚进行到哪儿了 |
[27:58] | So, what, you Quinn’s sidekick, or something? | 你是奎恩的小跟班吗 |
[28:17] | And I hate sidekicks. | 我最讨厌小跟班了 |
[28:59] | I hope this isn’t as bad as it feels. | 但愿这伤口没有感觉上那么糟糕 |
[29:03] | Scissors? Really? | 竟然用剪刀 不是吧你 |
[29:12] | What kind of a death is that? | 那算是什么样的死亡啊 |
[29:31] | Not like this. | 不能这样啊 |
[29:33] | Not when I’m finally this close. | 我好不容易这么接近了 |
[29:41] | Now, who’s gonna save the world? | 现在谁来拯救世界 |
[29:54] | It’s almost over. Hmm? | 就快结束了 知道吗 |
[30:05] | You really don’t know when to quit. | 你就是不知道什么时候该停下 |
[30:08] | That’s how you trained me, remember? | 是你当年把我训练成这样的 还记得吗 |
[30:14] | Give me back my son. | 把我儿子还给我 |
[30:45] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[30:47] | I protected Henry since the day he was born. | 我从亨利出生那天起就开始保护他 |
[30:51] | Now, if you truly care for him as I do, | 如果你真的像我那么在乎他 |
[30:54] | as any real father would, | 像真正的父亲那么在乎 |
[30:57] | then you put down your sword. | 就放下你的剑 |
[31:00] | Do it now. Kill him. | 动手吧 杀了他 |
[33:23] | Go! | 快走 |
[33:57] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[33:59] | Henry won’t even remember your name. | 亨利甚至都不会记得你的名字 |
[34:49] | – Are you all right? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:56] | This is Henry. | 这是亨利 |
[35:12] | Hello, Henry. | 你好啊 亨利 |
[35:19] | Come on, we have to go. | 快 我们得走了 |
[35:29] | Wait. Wait, Bajie. | 等等 等等 八戒 |
[35:33] | Bajie! | 八戒 |
[35:35] | – Bajie! – Sunny! | -八戒 -桑尼 |
[35:37] | Bajie! | 八戒 |
[35:39] | This place is gonna collapse. We have to go now. | 这地方快倒塌了 我们必须马上走 |
[35:44] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[35:47] | Hey. Here. | 来 你抱抱 |
[35:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:59] | No. | 不要 |
[36:03] | Give me Henry. And you can have Veil. | 把亨利给我 我可以把薇儿还给你 |
[36:07] | But you can’t have both. | 但你不可能两个都拥有 |
[36:13] | Take him. | 带他走 |
[36:16] | Take Henry and go. | 带上亨利赶快走 |
[36:23] | I love you, Sunny. | 我爱你 桑尼 |
[36:26] | Take care of our son. | 照顾好我们的儿子 |
[36:29] | Our son. | 是我们的儿子 |
[36:47] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Henry’s here. He’s here. | 没事了 亨利在这里 他在这里 |
[37:10] | Teach him to be good. | 教他做个好人 |
[37:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:09] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[41:45] | Azra. | 阿兹拉 |
[41:50] | Azra. | 阿兹拉 |