Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] I promised my people freedom 我曾承诺给我的人民自由
[00:19] and I will settle for nothing less. 绝不接受丝毫妥协
[00:23] Now six Barons are dead. 现在有6位领主已经死亡
[00:26] Only Chau refuses to yield. 只有周拒绝降服
[00:31] No surrender, until every last one of her Clippers lies dead 除非她的剪刀军全都死在战场上
[00:36] on the battlefield. 否则她绝不投降
[01:36] Fire! 发射
[01:49] Even dreams have a price in the Badlands. 在恶土 就连梦都有代价
[01:53] And that price, it’s always paid in blood. 那个代价 总是以鲜血来偿还
[03:15] Don’t be shy. 别害羞
[03:18] Show yourself. 现身吧
[03:43] You’re a hard man to find, Nathaniel. 想找到你可真不容易 纳撒尼尔
[03:50] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[03:52] It doesn’t matter. 那不重要
[03:54] Hell, I didn’t know their names, either. 反正我也不知道这些死人的名字
[03:59] Let me guess, 让我猜猜
[04:00] brave souls looking to make a name 一些勇敢的人想通过挑战
[04:02] against a man with a thousand kills. 杀过千人的猛士一战成名
[04:05] After they heard about the loss of your hand, of course. 当然 是在他们听说你失去一只手之后
[04:09] They made damn good practice for my left. 他们倒是把我的左手练出来了
[04:27] So, 那么
[04:30] which life have you come to avenge? 你是为谁来报仇的
[04:34] A brother? 你兄弟
[04:37] A husband, maybe? 还是你丈夫
[04:39] I killed that bastard myself. 我亲手杀了那个混蛋
[04:41] You might remember him. 你或许记得他
[04:43] He was your former Baron, after all. 毕竟他是你曾经的领主
[04:48] Good for you. 真有你的
[04:50] I thought about putting a blade 我还打算亲手宰了
[04:51] in that blackhearted son of a bitch myself. 那个黑心的混蛋呢
[04:54] The Badlands is at war. 恶土现在陷入了战争
[04:57] I need a Regent who can help me win. 我需要一个能帮我打赢战争的摄政王
[04:59] I’m retired. 我已经退休了
[05:00] A Regent never retires. 摄政王永远不会退休
[05:02] Oh, this one has. 我偏偏就退了
[05:04] Return with me and I promise 跟我回去 我向你保证
[05:06] you’ll be fighting for an honorable cause. 你将为光荣崇高的目标而战
[05:08] I have no honor anymore. It was stolen from me. 我已经没有荣誉可言了 被人抢夺走了
[05:12] Well, perhaps I can help you get it back. 或许我能帮你再拿回来
[05:13] There’s only one man that can do that. 只有一个人能实现这一点
[05:16] The man who took your hand. 就是砍掉你一只手的人
[05:18] A hand is only flesh and bone. 手不过是骨和肉罢了
[05:20] Now, until he kills me, 在他杀死我
[05:22] or he dies by my hand, 或他死于我手之前
[05:25] there’s only one thing worth fighting for… 只有一件事值得去抗争
[05:29] Survival. 就是生存
[05:36] The only way you’re gonna leave here alive is by my side. 你能从这里活着离开的唯一办法就是跟我走
[05:40] As you wish. 那就如你所愿
[08:40] Now let’s talk honor. 现在我们来谈谈荣誉的事
[08:42] We could both kill each other right here, 我们可以现在同归于尽
[08:44] or I could help you track down that man who shamed you. 或者我也可以帮你找到给你带来耻辱的那个人
[08:47] You know where Sunny is? 你知道桑尼在哪儿
[08:50] Return as my Regent and I’ll help you find him, 作为我的摄政王跟我回去 我就帮你找到他
[08:53] so that he can die by your hand once and for all. 那样他就能彻底死在你手里了
[09:00] Do we have a deal? 成交吗
[10:56] I know. I’m hungry too. 我知道 我也很饿
[13:31] We gotta stop meeting like this. 我们不能再这样见面了
[13:32] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[13:33] Prisoner, again. 又沦为了囚徒
[13:36] – You? – Thief. -你呢 -当贼
[13:38] Very nice. Watch out. 很好 当心点
[14:15] Very nice. 很好
[14:16] You haven’t got the keys, have you? 你不会恰好有钥匙吧
[14:26] I thought The Widow believed in tearing down barriers. 我以为艳寡妇信奉的是拆除壁垒呢
[14:29] I believe in protecting my people. 我信奉的是保护我的人民
[14:32] The war is a danger to everyone, 战争对每个人来说都是个危险
[14:34] not just those on the front lines. 不仅是对前线的战士如此
[14:37] Quinn said the same thing. 奎恩也曾说过同样的话
[14:41] Once Chau is dead, 一旦周也死了
[14:43] I’ll tear this wall down myself. 我就亲自拆除这些城墙
[14:47] Welcome to the sanctuary, Nathaniel. 欢迎来到避难所 纳撒尼尔
[14:49] I hope you’ll feel at home here. 希望你在这里会觉得像家一样
[15:40] Out. 出去
[15:54] I thought that we had an understanding. 我们不是已经达成共识了吗
[15:58] You haven’t held up your side of the deal. 你没有做到你该做到的事
[16:00] I can’t help you get your gift back if you won’t let me. 如果你不允许我帮忙 我也无法帮你找回天赋
[16:03] We’ve tried everything. 我们试过一切的办法了
[16:07] Knives, razors, needles. 刀 剃刀 针 都试过了
[16:12] Do you really think more training 你真觉得更多的训练
[16:13] is actually gonna change anything? 真的能改变什么吗
[16:16] I’m still your only chance of ever leaving here alive. 我依然是你活着离开这里的唯一机会
[16:20] – Sunny… – He’s forgotten you. -桑尼… -他已经忘了你了
[16:23] – You don’t know him. – It’s been six months. -你不了解他 -已经6个月了
[16:25] Why hasn’t he come back for you? 为什么他还没有回来找你
[16:31] Face it, I’m the only one you have left. 接受现实吧 你只能靠我了
[16:40] And what about you? 那你呢
[16:44] Tilda ran away. 蒂尔达走了
[16:52] Even Waldo got sick of your bullshit. 就连沃多都受够你那套说辞了
[16:55] Hold your tongue. 住嘴
[17:00] Go on. 来啊
[17:04] Maybe you just haven’t cut me deep enough yet. 也许是因为你割得还不够深
[17:15] That’s what I thought. 我就知道会是这样
[17:36] You’re wasting your time on me. 你这是在我身上浪费时间
[18:05] “He looked up into Father Wolf’s face and laughed. “他抬头看到了狼爸爸的脸 然后笑了
[18:10] “‘Is that a man’s cub?’ said Mother Wolf. 狼妈妈问 那是人类的幼崽吗
[18:13] “‘I have never seen one. 我还从没见过呢
[18:15] “‘Bring it here.'” 带它过来”
[18:23] I remember when your mom taught me how to read this. 我还记得当时你妈妈教我怎么读这书
[18:34] I miss her too. 我也很想她
[18:50] Never forget how much she loved you. 永远不要忘记她有多爱你
[18:56] Good night, little man. 晚安 小家伙
[19:17] I’m sorry, Veil. 对不起 薇儿
[19:21] It should have been me. 死的那个人应该是我
[19:45] I’m here, little man. 我在呢 小家伙
[19:54] You’re burning up. 你发烧了
[21:14] Who sent you? 谁派你们来的
[21:17] I said, who sent you? 问你呢 谁派你们来的
[22:18] 通缉令 悬赏500金币
[22:35] Look, we can’t take any more refugees. 听着 我们不能再接收难民了
[22:39] We’re stretched too thin already. 我们的人手已经严重不足了
[22:41] If we don’t help them, Vitania, who will? 如果我们不帮他们 维塔尼娅 谁来帮他们
[22:44] Your father believed that duty belongs to the gods. 你父亲相信义务归属于诸神
[22:47] And now he walks with them in eternity. 而现在他和他们一起永生了
[22:51] It’s not the gods whose wars massacred these people’s families 屠杀了那些人的家人 迫使他们流离失所的
[22:53] or driven them from their homes. 并不是诸神的战争
[22:57] What is it? 怎么了
[22:58] The Iron Rabbit’s returned with a supply truck. 铁兔们开着补给卡车回来了
[23:03] Seems to me the gods help those who help themselves. 看来 自助者 天助之啊
[23:37] Look what I found. 看我找到了什么
[23:46] I thought it was just another supply convoy headed to the front. 我本以为这又是开往前线的补给车队
[23:49] Didn’t know there was human cargo onboard. 没想到车上还有个人肉货物
[23:50] Hey, hey, who are you calling “Human cargo”? 等等 你叫谁”人肉货物”呢
[23:54] What’s The Widow want with you? 艳寡妇要抓你做什么
[23:55] Her men have been on my tail 自从我帮你这位朋友逃走之后
[23:57] ever since I helped your friend here escape. 她就一直在追捕我
[23:59] They finally caught up with me in Hellsgate. 他们最终在地狱之门抓到了我
[24:01] Hellsgate? That den of iniquity. 地狱之门 作奸犯科之人的老巢
[24:06] You’re hardly one to lecture about morals, Baroness. 你可没有什么资格谈论道德 领主夫人
[24:09] I’m not a Baroness anymore. 我已经不是领主夫人了
[24:11] I run this camp for war refugees. 我负责管理这个战争难民营
[24:13] Does that make it all right? 难道这样就能弥补了吗
[24:15] Have your little Totemist gods absolved you for standing by 奎恩对自己人大开杀戒的时候 你袖手旁观
[24:18] while Quinn preyed on his own people? 你的图腾族诸神赦免你了吗
[24:23] I’d watch this one. 你最好当心点她
[24:25] The only thing more untrustworthy 唯一比领主夫人更不值得信任的
[24:26] than a Baroness is a religionist. 就是宗教分子
[24:29] Well, I’m afraid I can’t allow you to stay here. 恐怕我不能让你待在这儿
[24:33] Clear off! Get off! 让开 下去
[24:36] Go on. 走啊
[24:37] I think, um, it might be best 我觉得你和你的铁兔们
[24:39] if you and your Rabbits left for a while as well. 最好也离开一段时间
[24:41] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[24:42] I appreciate everything you’ve done for our people, 我很感激你迄今为我们做的一切
[24:44] but this camp has stayed clear of The Widow’s forces so far. 但艳寡妇的势力目前还没开始侵扰这个营地
[24:48] And I’d like to keep it that way. 而我希望能继续如此
[24:51] Stealing food is one thing, 偷食物是一回事
[24:53] but hitting a prisoner transport is bound to draw her attention. 但袭击押送囚犯的车队必然会引起她的注意
[24:56] So we should hit her first. 所以我们更应该先发制人
[24:59] When my son went to war against Quinn, 我儿子和奎恩开战了
[25:00] they both ended up dead. 结果他们都死了
[25:03] Don’t let your anger against your mother 不要因为你对你母亲的愤怒
[25:05] put everyone’s lives in danger. 就置所有人于危险之中
[25:07] She’s not my mother! 她不是我母亲
[25:11] Will you help me, then? 那你愿意帮我吗
[25:13] Me? 我
[25:14] No. 不
[25:15] I’m not going anywhere near that place. 我不会接近那个地方的
[25:17] Well, what about M.K.? 那MK呢
[25:19] You promised you’d go back for him after you found Sunny. 你承诺过要在找到桑尼之后回去找他的
[25:21] Sunny? 桑尼
[25:22] No one’s seen hide nor hair of Sunny for months. 已经好几个月没人见到过桑尼的影踪了
[25:26] My call, 要我说
[25:27] I think he’s taken Veil and that little boy of his 我觉得他带着薇儿和他儿子
[25:29] and he’s off living the life of marital bliss. 安享婚姻生活去了
[25:32] Which is exactly what I should be doing, 我也应该去过那样的生活
[25:33] minus the “marital bliss” bit. 除了”婚姻”这部分
[25:35] Do you believe in anything besides yourself? 除了你自己 你还有其他信仰吗
[25:38] No. Not really. 没 基本没有
[25:41] Thank you, though, for your help. 不过还是谢谢你帮我
[25:43] But like the ex-Baroness was saying, 但正如前领主夫人说的
[25:46] I’ll be leaving in the morning. Bye! 我明早就离开 再见
[26:07] We’re here. 我们到了
[26:09] I didn’t know where else to go. 我没有别的地方可去了
[26:15] Don’t cry, little one. 别哭 小家伙
[26:16] Have you ever seen a fever like this before? 你以前见过这种发热症状吗
[26:23] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[26:24] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[26:27] How do we know it’s not contagious? 我们怎么知道这会不会传染
[26:34] There’s a refugee camp, about half a day east of here. 离这儿往东半天路程 有个难民营
[26:36] They have a healer and medicine too. 他们有医师 也有药物
[26:39] People are looking for me. 有人在追杀我
[26:43] Then his fever will only get worse. 那他的症状只会越来越重
[27:16] From now on, you need to stay away from here. 从现在开始 你得离这里远一点
[27:19] You’re not welcome anymore. 这里不欢迎你了
[27:23] I know you sent those Stalkers to my camp. 我知道是你派那些探子到我的营地
[27:26] No. 不是
[27:29] How much did they promise to cut you in? 他们答应分给你多少钱
[27:32] I needed that money for her and the baby. 我需要那笔钱来照顾她和宝宝
[27:35] Those butchers would have murdered your entire family 那些刽子手把你全家都杀了
[27:38] before giving you a coin. 也不会给你半分钱
[27:53] The only reason why I don’t kill you right now 我现在不杀你的唯一原因就是
[27:56] is that your boys deserve to grow up with a father. 你儿子们的成长需要父亲的陪伴
[28:52] Let me get through. 让我过去
[28:55] Excuse me. 让一下
[28:58] I have a sick baby. 我的孩子病了
[29:07] There are no more beds. 没有床位了
[29:09] Please. 求你了
[29:11] I’m sorry, I can’t help you. 抱歉 我帮不了你
[29:13] It’s my son. 是我儿子病了
[29:23] Follow me. 跟我来
[29:32] You should have brought him in sooner. 你应该早点带他来的
[29:34] We have to cool his blood. 我们得给他的血降温
[29:36] What’s causing this? 这是由什么引起的
[29:37] I can’t be certain. 我无法确定
[29:40] We’ll have to run some tests to be sure. 得再做些检查才知道
[29:42] How long will that take? 那需要多久
[29:44] Are you training to be a healer? 你在受训成为医者吗
[29:47] Then let me do my job. 不是就别打扰我工作
[29:49] I can’t work with you hovering over the boy like a horsefly. 你像马蝇一样一直盯着孩子 我没法干活
[29:54] He’s my son. 他是我儿子
[29:57] Then do him a favor. 那帮他个忙
[29:58] Go outside and get yourself fed. 到外面去吃点东西
[30:01] I will have some answers for you soon. 我很快会告诉你诊断结果
[30:05] Now go. 快去
[30:37] It would seem… 看起来
[30:40] that I am destined 我命中注定
[30:42] to win all your money. 要赢走你们所有的钱
[30:46] I’ll have another drink, please, darling. 麻烦再给我来一杯 亲爱的
[30:50] Impossible. That’s his sixth hand in a row. 不可能 他已经连续赢了六局
[30:52] No, that is my eighth hand in a row. 不 我已经连续赢了八局
[30:54] If you could count, maybe you’d win more. 如果你会数数 也许就能多赢点
[30:57] You better not be cheating us. 你最好没有作弊
[30:59] Please. 拜托
[31:00] How dare you, “cheat”? It’s called “practice”! 你竟敢说我”作弊” 那叫”策略”好吗
[31:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:04] What kind of savage would cheat 什么样的野蛮人才会作弊
[31:06] a half-starved refugee out of their last piece of coin, huh? 骗走挨饿难民的最后一点钱啊
[31:12] There’s actually a very funny story about how they got there… 关于这些牌怎么进我口袋的 有个有趣的小故事
[31:16] Give us back our goddamn money. 把钱还给我们
[31:18] Well, I’m afraid I’ve spent it already on drink, uh… 恐怕我已经全用来买酒喝了
[31:22] If you wait 20 minutes or so, 如果你等个20分钟
[31:24] you’ll probably get some of the whiskey back. 也许可以拿回部分「尿液威士忌」
[31:25] Search his pockets. 搜他的口袋
[31:32] – What’s that? – It’s nothing. -这是什么 -没什么
[31:36] It’s just a… It’s a worthless piece of junk. 只是个不值钱的玩意儿
[31:38] You can have it if you like. 你想要就拿去
[31:41] That doesn’t belong to him. It belongs to me. 那东西不是他的 是我的
[31:43] Sunny. 桑尼
[31:47] You boys are in a spot of bother now. Right, mate? 你们这下麻烦大了 对吧兄弟
[32:02] Go on, you cowards. 快逃吧 一群懦夫
[32:03] Run back to your holes, huh? 滚回洞里去吧
[32:07] Where have you been? 你最近去哪儿了
[32:10] It’s like old times, innit? 就像以前一样 对吧
[32:11] Come on, lend me a coin, I’ll buy you a drink. 来吧 借我点钱 我请你喝一杯
[32:39] Baron, this is Elise’s mother. 领主 这是伊丽丝的母亲
[32:43] She was the unit’s flag-bearer. 她生前是战队的旗手
[32:46] Your daughter was a warrior on the battlefield. 你女儿在战场上很勇猛
[32:49] It took those cowards a shower of arrows to stop her. 那些懦夫射出了无数箭才终于制止她
[32:52] Please know that she died for a noble cause. 请您务必清楚 她是为高尚的追求牺牲的
[32:59] She died because of you. 她会死都是因为你
[33:02] She thought you were some kind of god who was going to save us. 她将你视作会拯救我们的神
[33:08] But you’re not. 但你并不是
[33:10] No. I’m not. 是的 我不是
[33:14] I’m human like you. 我跟你一样是凡人
[33:18] Elise was fighting for a better world. 伊丽丝是为了创建更美好的世界而战
[33:21] I won’t let her sacrifice be in vain. 我不会让她白白牺牲的
[33:23] What good is a better world if my baby is dead? 我的孩子死了 要更美好的世界又有什么用呢
[33:47] Okay, okay. 好了 乖
[33:50] Okay, I’m just going to draw a little blood, 乖 我先给你抽点血
[33:53] and then we’re going to find out what’s wrong with you, okay? 然后查出你到底是患了什么病 好吗
[33:58] Right. Here we go. 好了 开始了哦
[34:09] I thought you were dead. 我以为你死了呢
[34:11] No. 没有
[34:13] Well, I was… For a minute, maybe. 或许的确曾死过去几分钟吧
[34:17] I remember very bright lights 我记得当时好像看到强烈的白光
[34:20] and then, like, a floating sensation. 然后有一种漂浮的感觉
[34:22] And then 然后…
[34:23] for some reason, just hundreds of angry faces, but then… 不知怎么 出现了数百张愤怒的面孔 但…
[34:28] It was weird, you know? Then it passed. 总之很奇怪 然后一切都消失了
[34:31] Patched myself up. 处理了一下身上的伤
[34:32] Then got out of there on your bike, 然后就骑着你的车离开了那里
[34:34] so, apologies for that. 对此 我得向你道歉
[34:37] Why’d you disappear? 你为什么要消失
[34:41] What’d you want me around for, huh? 你还要我留在你身边干什么呢
[34:44] You found Veil. 你找到了薇儿
[34:46] I figured you and your blushing bride 我想着 你和你羞怯的新娘
[34:48] wouldn’t want me around messing things up, huh? 不会希望我在旁边添乱
[34:51] You living the dream? 你现在如同活在美梦中吧
[34:53] You all right? 你没事吧
[34:56] Hey, hey, what? What is it? 说啊 到底怎么了
[35:00] She didn’t make it out. 她没能活着出来
[35:12] I am truly sorry. 我真的很遗憾
[35:15] Moon was right. 穆恩说得对
[35:18] She died because of me. 她是因为我才死的
[35:34] What about the boy? 那个孩子呢
[35:36] Henry. 亨利
[35:39] He’s perfect. 他很完美
[35:41] Just like her. 就跟她一样
[35:46] Swindling refugees? Have you no shame? 诈骗难民的钱财 你还要脸吗
[35:50] Is that a rhetorical question? 这是反问句吗
[35:58] Sunny? 桑尼
[36:02] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[36:05] I don’t know what happened. 我也不知道发生了什么事
[36:07] I was just drawing blood 我只是抽了点血
[36:10] when his eyes turned black. 他的眼睛突然就变黑了
[36:13] I’m here, Henry. 我在这呢 亨利
[36:15] I’m here. It’s okay. 我在呢 没事了
[36:20] This can’t be happening. 这不可能是真的
[36:23] It most certainly is. Sunny… 显然事实如此 桑尼
[36:27] This child has the Gift. 这孩子是天赋者
[36:29] Is that what’s making him sick? 这就是他生病的原因吗
[36:32] I’ve never seen it manifest itself in one so young before. 我从未见过在这么年幼的孩子身上就显现出来
[36:35] We have to do something. 我们必须采取点措施
[36:37] This Gift, it has something to do with Azra, right? 这个天赋 跟阿兹拉有关系 对吗
[36:41] Do you know how to read this compass? 你知道怎么看懂这个罗盘吗
[36:44] We can search for it. Maybe they have answers. 我们可以寻找那地方 或许他们有答案
[36:46] Azra is… 阿兹拉就是…
[36:48] This is bullshit! 纯粹是狗屁胡扯
[36:50] It’s a fairy tale. 是骗人的童话故事
[36:51] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[36:53] Because I tried calling them. 因为我试图联系他们
[36:56] I sent them a message. I waited for months. 我向他们发送了信息 然后等了几个月
[36:59] Nobody came. 但根本没人来
[37:44] Finally. 终于啊
[37:45] A promised land is at hand. 应许之地到手了
[37:59] We need to alert the checkpoint. 我们得通知关卡的人
[38:33] That’s far enough. 别再往前走了
[38:35] Pilgrim means you no harm. 朝圣并不想伤害你们
[38:38] Quite the opposite. 恰恰相反
[38:40] I’ve come to offer you salvation. 我是来救助你们的
[38:43] All I ask in return 我唯一索求的回报
[38:45] is that you lay down your weapons 就是你们放下武器
[38:47] and submit to your messiah. 臣服于你们的救世主
[38:50] On my command… 听我的口令…
[39:18] Fire! 射击
[41:38] Tell your people what you saw here today. 把你今天在这看到的情形转告给你们的人
[41:42] Can you do that for me? 你能替我做到吗
[41:46] Tell them a reckoning has come. 告诉他们审判日到了
[41:49] Join us, or die. 要么加入我们 要么死
深入恶谷

文章导航

Previous Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号