时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | After our last raid, | 经过我们上次的突袭之后 |
[00:40] | The Widow will shift her supply route west. | 艳寡妇肯定会把物资运输路线转到西部 |
[00:42] | We could hit her here at Broken Rock. | 我们可以在断岩袭击她 |
[00:44] | Or we could work on building our ranks | 或者也可以壮大队伍 |
[00:46] | and leave The Widow alone. | 别去招惹艳寡妇了 |
[00:47] | Iron Rabbit. | 铁兔 |
[00:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:52] | A carrier pigeon just arrived. | 刚刚来了只信鸽 |
[00:56] | Tell everyone to grab their gear. | 叫大家拿上装备 |
[01:09] | Tilda? You’re the Iron Rabbit? | 蒂尔达 你就是铁兔 |
[01:13] | Get the truck. | 去发动卡车 |
[01:17] | Kill the bitch! | 杀死这个贱人 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:59] | Not bad… | 还不错 |
[02:02] | For fighting children. | 不过也就过家家的水平 |
[02:26] | Should’a run while you had the chance, little Rabbit. | 你刚刚有机会的时候应该逃跑的 小兔子 |
[03:40] | Maybe you’re not worth a tattoo, | 或许你不值在我身上增添一道纹身 |
[03:43] | but I did promise The Widow your head. | 但我答应过艳寡妇要取你的脑袋 |
[04:38] | Get her out of here. | 赶快带她走 |
[05:11] | Where are they taking the Iron Rabbit? | 她们带铁兔去哪儿了 |
[06:28] | Bugger this thing! Huh? | 这玩意儿真烦人 对吧 |
[06:30] | I feel like a penguin in this getup. | 打扮成这样 我感觉自己像只企鹅 |
[06:32] | Just keep it on. | 戴着 别取下来 |
[06:34] | We gotta look the part if we’re gonna make it past their lines. | 要想通过前线 装扮必须跟他们一样 |
[06:37] | Fine. But we look like bloody idiots if you ask me. | 好吧 但说实话 我们看上去像白痴 |
[07:01] | Remember, stay in character. Try not to kill anyone, | 记住 扮演好你的角色 尽量别杀任何人 |
[07:04] | or everyone. | 或是全都杀光 |
[07:05] | Big smiles. | 露出灿烂的笑容 |
[07:08] | You made it! | 你们至于来了 |
[07:10] | We heard the Iron Rabbit got you. | 我们听说你们被铁兔干掉了 |
[07:11] | This child is important to The Widow. | 这孩子对艳寡妇很重要 |
[07:14] | Don’t ask us why, | 别问我们原因 |
[07:15] | but we have to get him to a healer across the lines. | 总之我们要带他穿越阵线 去找一个医师 |
[07:18] | Well, good luck with that. | 那祝你们好运了 |
[07:19] | There’s only one way and it’s impenetrable. | 只有一条路 但却穿不过去 |
[07:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[07:22] | Come on. You can see for yourselves. | 来吧 你们可以亲眼看看 |
[07:39] | Hold him down. Let me assess this. | 按住他 让我判断下他的状况 |
[07:43] | Supply truck made it through. | 物资队到了 |
[07:45] | Any Morphine? | 有吗啡吗 |
[07:46] | – No. – Typical. | -没有 -一如既往 |
[07:48] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁是管事的 |
[07:49] | Well, that would be baby face here. | 就是这位娃娃脸了 |
[07:52] | You’re in charge? | 你是管事的吗 |
[07:53] | Well, since the major got killed, | 自从少校被杀后 |
[07:56] | then her lieutenant, then half the company. | 然后她的副官也被杀了 然后半数军队都死了 |
[07:58] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:59] | Look, these buildings funnel to a choke point | 这些建筑在一个咽喉点交汇 |
[08:01] | that’s controlled by Chau’s archers. | 被周的弓箭手控制着 |
[08:04] | They never miss. | 他们从不会射偏 |
[08:05] | They miss sometimes, | 有时也会射偏 |
[08:07] | but when they do, it’s worse. | 但射偏的时候 更加可怕 |
[08:09] | Not for the dead. | 对死人来说不是 |
[08:11] | This baby needs rest. | 这孩子需要休息 |
[08:13] | He’s very sick. Somewhere quiet. | 他病得很重 需要找个安静的地方 |
[08:16] | Then you’re gonna show us what we’re up against. | 然后你要带我们了解我们所面对的对手 |
[08:18] | Let me take him. | 交给我吧 |
[08:24] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[08:34] | I’m glad you decided to join our cause, Viceroy. | 我很高兴你能加入我们 共谋大业 总督 |
[08:38] | I think that together we could do a lot of good. | 我相信我们合力定能做很多好事 |
[08:41] | I took the liberty | 我自作主张 |
[08:42] | of preparing your son’s old house for you. | 把你儿子以前住的房子打扫好了给你住 |
[08:44] | My driver will take you now. | 我的司机会带你过去 |
[08:45] | You really do think of everything, don’t you? | 你真是面面俱到啊 |
[09:05] | I just hope this isn’t a decision I come to regret. | 我只希望以后我不会后悔做出这个决定 |
[09:23] | We call it “Sniper alley.” | 我们称之为”狙击巷” |
[09:25] | One way in, one way out. | 只有一条路进去 一条路出来 |
[09:28] | Salo was the first to die. | 萨罗是第一个战死的 |
[09:30] | They don’t always shoot to kill. | 他们并不总是通过射中目标杀死人 |
[09:32] | Their arrows are dipped in poison. | 他们的箭头上都沾了毒液 |
[09:34] | It can take a long time to die. | 可能要熬很久才会死 |
[09:37] | We tried leapfrogging from car to car | 我们试过在弓箭手的掩护下 |
[09:38] | while our archers put up cover. | 在车与车之间跳跃前进 |
[09:40] | Didn’t matter. They picked us off one by one. | 但那也没用 他们把我们的人一个个杀死 |
[09:45] | Why not go through the buildings? | 为什么不从建筑里前进 |
[09:46] | We tried. They booby- trapped the hell out of them. | 我们试过了 他们利用陷阱把我们的人害惨了 |
[09:49] | Lost six more that way. | 用那种方式又多死了6个人 |
[09:51] | How many shooters? | 有多少射击手 |
[09:54] | At least three. | 至少3个 |
[09:56] | Watch. | 瞧好了 |
[09:57] | Whoa. Hey. Try mine. | 等等 用我的吧 |
[10:01] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[10:11] | You see, no one likes the hats. | 瞧吧 没人喜欢那种帽子 |
[10:13] | We attack again in a few hours. | 我们几小时后再进攻 |
[10:15] | I can’t risk more lives just to get a kid through. | 我不能为了让一个孩子过去 拿更多人的命冒险 |
[10:18] | I wasn’t asking your opinion. Those are my orders. | 我没问你的意见 那是我的命令 |
[10:21] | Your orders? | 你的命令 |
[10:23] | I’m your new Regent. | 我是你们新的摄政王 |
[10:36] | I know Tilda’s the Iron Rabbit. It’s a cute name, by the way. | 我知道蒂尔达就是铁兔 顺便 这名字挺可爱的 |
[10:40] | Next time she shows her face, she’s mine. | 下次她再敢露面 一定会落到我手上 |
[10:43] | You’ll never catch her, | 你永远别想抓住她 |
[10:45] | and she’ll just keep on taking down your convoys. | 她会继续袭击你的车队 |
[10:48] | Why just mine? Why not Chau’s? | 为什么只袭击我的 不袭击周的 |
[10:52] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这不是很明显吗 |
[10:53] | Tilda’s just trying to get at her mother, | 蒂尔达只是想报复她母亲 |
[10:55] | like any girl her age. | 就跟她这个年纪的所有女孩一样 |
[10:56] | You think this is just a phase? | 你觉得她只是恰好处于叛逆期 |
[10:58] | I think she wants something more than my supplies. | 我觉得她想要的不止是我的物资 |
[11:00] | My recognition that she is a threat. | 而是让我意识到 她是个威胁 |
[11:04] | And now that she knows that she has it, | 既然她现在知道她已经实现愿望了 |
[11:06] | she’ll be back, | 她会回来的 |
[11:08] | because I am her mother, whereas you, | 因为我毕竟是她的母亲 而你 |
[11:10] | you’re just an inconsequential fling. | 你只是无足轻重的小卒罢了 |
[11:14] | Who is the spy who warned you we were coming? | 把我们的袭击行动泄露给你们的间谍是谁 |
[11:21] | It could be anybody, | 可能是任何人 |
[11:23] | because no one is buying your bullshit anymore. | 因为没人信你的鬼话了 |
[11:29] | Feel free to get creative. | 你可以自由发挥 |
[11:31] | But keep her pretty, just for now. | 但暂时别打烂她的脸 |
[11:33] | I don’t want to break my daughter’s heart | 我可不希望我女儿回家的时候 |
[11:34] | when she comes home. | 因此而伤心 |
[11:38] | I want a name. | 我要查出那个人 |
[12:15] | It’s good to have you back where you belong, Baroness. | 你能回家真好 领主夫人 |
[12:18] | Thank you, Maryanne. | 谢谢 玛丽安 |
[12:19] | But I’m a Viceroy, not a Baron. | 但我现在是总督 不是领主 |
[12:20] | The Widow can call you what she likes. | 艳寡妇想怎么称呼你是她的事 |
[12:22] | You’ll always be a Baroness to us. | 但对我们而言 你永远都是领主夫人 |
[12:26] | As you can see, we’re still getting the house back in order. | 你也看到了 房子里还很乱 正在收拾当中 |
[12:29] | Oh, trust me, I’m used to worse. | 相信我 更糟糕的我都习惯了 |
[12:32] | How are the poppy fields? | 罂粟田怎么样了 |
[12:33] | We’ve lost a lot of workers to the frontlines. | 我们在前线损失了很多工人 |
[12:36] | But with some luck, we can still bring in the harvest. | 但如果够幸运的话 我们还是能完成收割 |
[12:39] | Oh, and I almost forgot. | 对了 我差点忘了 |
[12:41] | The Widow sent some designs for you to review. | 艳寡妇拿来了一些设计图案给你过目 |
[12:43] | – Designs? – For your new insignia. | -设计图案 -你的新徽章 |
[12:52] | This one isn’t bad. | 这个还不错 |
[12:55] | What? You don’t like it? | 怎么 你不喜欢吗 |
[12:57] | When I think of horses, I think of them pulling a plow. | 看到马 我只能想到它们拉犁的画面 |
[13:01] | Useful servants, in other words. | 换言之 有用的奴仆 |
[13:04] | But people forget horses once ran wild in the Badlands. | 但人们忘了马也曾经在恶土上驰骋过 |
[13:08] | Before the Barons, they had no masters. | 在被领主奴役之前 它们没有主人 |
[13:11] | – So, you’re saying… – Maryanne, | -所以你是想说 -玛丽安 |
[13:13] | we may both serve at The Widow’s pleasure, | 我们或许都屈居艳寡妇麾下 |
[13:16] | but that doesn’t make us servants. | 但这不代表我们就是奴仆 |
[13:23] | Sure it’s tight enough? | 你确定够紧了吗 |
[13:24] | Boy is supposed to be dangerous. | 这孩子据说很危险 |
[13:27] | Can’t take any chances. | 我们不能冒险 |
[13:30] | Guess not. | 大概是吧 |
[13:31] | Any change? | 有什么变化吗 |
[13:33] | He’s in and out. Mostly out. | 时醒时睡 大部分时间是昏迷的 |
[13:36] | Wait outside. | 去外面等着 |
[13:49] | Untie me. | 放开我 |
[13:50] | So that you can try to kill yourself again? | 好让你再自杀一次吗 |
[13:53] | What were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的啊 |
[13:56] | You said you were my only way out. | 你说我只能依靠你 |
[13:57] | When you overdosed, did you experience something? | 你吸毒过量之后 有感受到什么吗 |
[14:01] | You were muttering in your sleep. | 你一直在梦中呓语 |
[14:03] | Just the usual. | 跟平常一样 |
[14:06] | Tunnel of light. | 光之隧道 |
[14:08] | Gods calling my name. | 诸神呼唤我的名字 |
[14:11] | You, lying in a pool of your own blood. | 还有你 倒在自己的血泊中 |
[14:17] | What a waste. | 真是浪费了 |
[14:19] | You could’ve made a real difference, M.K. | 你本可以大有作为的 MK |
[14:41] | Madam Viceroy? The Widow’s Regent is here. | 总督女士 艳寡妇的摄政王来了 |
[14:56] | Nathaniel. | 纳撒尼尔 |
[14:58] | – Sorry for the intrusion. – Oh, you’re not disturbing me. | -抱歉冒昧前来 -不打扰 |
[15:02] | Let me get you a drink. | 我给你弄杯喝的 |
[15:04] | Bourbon, two fingers, no ice? | 波旁威士忌 两指高 不加冰 |
[15:09] | You know, it’s funny the little things you remember, | 说来有趣 经过这么多年 你还是能记住 |
[15:11] | after all these years. | 这么多细节 |
[15:13] | Little things like your handwriting. | 比如你的笔迹 |
[15:21] | You’re not even gonna try to deny it? | 你都不打算否认一下吗 |
[15:24] | Well, would you believe me if I did? | 我否认了你会相信吗 |
[15:29] | Playing both sides. | 双面间谍 |
[15:32] | That’s a dangerous game, Lydia. | 这游戏很危险 莉迪亚 |
[15:33] | Only if The Widow finds out. | 不被艳寡妇发现就行 |
[15:37] | And you’re not gonna tell her. | 而你不会告诉她 |
[15:39] | You’re that sure of me? | 你就这么相信我 |
[15:40] | I’m sure of the man I knew… | 我相信我认识的那个人 |
[15:42] | Who turned his back on the Badlands. | 那个背弃了恶土的人 |
[15:45] | And yet here you are again. | 然而你又回来了 |
[15:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:50] | To kill the man that dishonored me. | 为了杀掉羞辱了我的那个人 |
[15:53] | – Quinn’s former Regent. – Sunny? | -奎恩的前摄政王 -桑尼 |
[15:56] | How did he dishonor you? | 他怎么羞辱你了 |
[15:58] | By refusing to finish the fight that he won. | 他拒绝结束他赢得的那场决斗 |
[16:01] | And letting his friend Bajie take my sword, | 他还允许他朋友八戒拿走了我的剑 |
[16:04] | as well as my hand. | 和我的手 |
[16:06] | So you want to kill him because he didn’t kill you? | 所以你要杀他是因为他没有杀你 |
[16:10] | At least some things haven’t changed, | 看来有些东西还是没有变 |
[16:12] | you’re still as pig-headed as ever. | 你还是和以前一样固执 |
[16:23] | So what about you? Why are you here? | 那你呢 你又在这里干什么 |
[16:25] | Oh, people keep asking me that. | 大家一直问我这个问题 |
[16:27] | And what do you tell them? | 那你是怎么回答的 |
[16:29] | That I can do more good here than I could in a refugee camp. | 说我在这里能比在难民营帮助更多人 |
[16:33] | I want to give people a reason not to become refugees anymore. | 我想给人们一个不再成为难民的理由 |
[16:40] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信是吗 |
[16:42] | I know you, Lydia. | 我了解你 莉迪亚 |
[16:44] | Altruism isn’t your only motivation. | 利他不可能是你唯一的动机 |
[16:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:48] | People like The Widow and Quinn aren’t built to last. | 艳寡妇和奎恩这样的人注定是不会长久的 |
[16:51] | They dazzle like fireworks, then burn out quickly. | 他们像烟花那样绚烂 却很快消亡 |
[16:55] | Leaving others to rekindle their ashes. | 让其他人重燃他们的灰烬 |
[16:59] | And you’re gonna be that person. | 而你就会成为那个人 |
[17:01] | Well, if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s how to survive. | 我学到的最重要的一点 就是如何生存 |
[17:09] | What if there was something better? | 如果还有更好的东西呢 |
[17:12] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[17:16] | I may have come back here for one reason, | 我可能是为了某个理由回到这里 |
[17:19] | but I could think of another reason to stay. | 但我可能会有另一个留下来的理由 |
[17:23] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[17:25] | How many years have passed? | 都过去多少年了 |
[17:27] | But when I saw you at that camp, | 但我在难民营看到你的那一刻 |
[17:30] | I realized one thing hasn’t changed. | 我意识到有一点从未改变 |
[17:34] | My feelings for you. | 就是我对你的感觉 |
[17:37] | Those feelings will get you killed. | 这些感觉会害死你的 |
[17:41] | Mercy isn’t an asset in a Regent. | 摄政王不应当心怀怜悯 |
[17:45] | Nor is love. | 也不应当有爱 |
[17:49] | Just ask Sunny, | 去问问桑尼就知道了 |
[17:51] | if you manage to track him down. | 前提是你能找到他 |
[17:58] | Maybe I will, | 或许我会的 |
[18:00] | before I kill him. | 在我杀了他之前 |
[18:43] | Hey, hey. Have you ever heard the old saying, | 等等 你有没有听说过那句谚语 |
[18:46] | “A plan is just an excuse to do something stupid”? | “计划只是做蠢事的借口” |
[18:49] | – No. – No, you wouldn’t ’cause I’ve just made it up. | -没有 -你的确没听过 因为是我刚编的 |
[18:51] | This is something stupid. | 这就是件蠢事 |
[18:52] | You know what I’m saying, right? | 你知道我在说什么吧 |
[18:57] | When I say go, | 等下我说”上” |
[18:58] | we’ll work our way up opposite sides of the street | 我们就去到马路对面 |
[19:00] | Arthur, you’re with me. Bajie, take the girl. | 亚瑟 你跟我走 八戒 你带着女孩 |
[19:04] | The name’s Wren, | 我叫芸 |
[19:06] | in case you need to scream for my help. | 以防你需要喊我来救命 |
[19:09] | You cheeky minx. | 你可真够不要脸的 |
[19:10] | You know that’s your new Regent, right? | 你知道那是你的新摄政王吧 |
[19:12] | Sorry, I just wanna get on with it. | 抱歉 我只是想赶快动手 |
[19:14] | She wants to get on with it. | 她只是想赶快动手 |
[19:16] | Another minute, Wren. | 再等一下 芸 |
[19:57] | Go. | 上 |
[20:04] | Heads down. Heads down. Heads down. | 低头 低头 低头 |
[20:20] | You go first. | 你先上 |
[20:23] | Keep moving! | 继续冲 |
[20:34] | Heads down. Eyes up. Let’s go. | 低头 注意上方 我们走 |
[20:37] | Cover them. | 掩护他们 |
[20:58] | – They’re using her as bait. – There’s no “they.” | -他们利用她当诱饵 -没有”他们” |
[21:00] | – There’s only one shooter. – How do you know? | -只有一个射击手 -你怎么知道 |
[21:02] | Arrow trajectories. | 根据箭的飞行轨迹 |
[21:17] | Help. | 救我 |
[21:24] | Arthur! Grab her! | 亚瑟 拉起她 |
[21:28] | Stay close. | 紧跟着我 |
[21:31] | That’s it. Come on. | 就是这样 快点 |
[21:33] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[21:45] | Is this part of your plan? | 这是你计划的一部分吗 |
[21:58] | Let’s go. Go! | 我们走 快 |
[22:14] | Come on. Get her inside. Get her inside. | 快 扶她进去 快点 |
[22:29] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[22:31] | It’s just a splinter. | 只是根木刺而已 |
[22:34] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[22:35] | you’re more of a baby than that baby. | 你比那婴儿还娇气 |
[22:37] | I just don’t like needles. | 我只是不喜欢针头 |
[22:38] | Goes back to a childhood thing. | 让我想起小时候的事 |
[22:40] | You should heal up fine. | 你应该很快会痊愈 |
[22:45] | I wish I could say the same for Wren. | 真希望芸也能这样 |
[22:49] | Is there anything you can do for her? | 你能做些什么帮帮她吗 |
[22:51] | The new Regent’s already sent their truck | 新摄政王已经派了他们的卡车 |
[22:53] | to the Sanctuary for more morphine and supplies, | 到避难所拿更多吗啡和补给 |
[22:55] | but I doubt it they’ll be back anytime soon, so… | 但我想他们没那么快回来 所以… |
[23:29] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[23:31] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:34] | That leg is already infected. | 那条腿已经感染了 |
[23:39] | She probably won’t see morning. | 她很可能撑不过今晚 |
[23:47] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[23:58] | You sold us out. | 你出卖了我们 |
[24:00] | I assume no one saw you come in. | 我想没人看见你进来吧 |
[24:02] | And no one will see me go out. | 也不会有人看见我出去 |
[24:04] | Six of my people dead including Odessa | 我死了6个手下 包括奥黛莎 |
[24:05] | and you’re gonna follow them into the dirt. | 我要你陪葬 |
[24:07] | – Odessa is not dead. – What? | -奥黛莎还活着 -什么 |
[24:08] | They took her prisoner. | 他们把她关押起来了 |
[24:10] | One look and The Widow knew you were the Iron Rabbit. | 艳寡妇一眼就看出你是铁兔 |
[24:12] | You told her where to find us. | 你把我们的藏身之处告诉她了 |
[24:14] | And I also warned you they were coming. | 我也提醒了你他们的袭击计划 |
[24:16] | I’m assuming that’s why you’re still alive. | 想必那是你还活着的原因 |
[24:19] | Who are you? | 你到底是怎样一个人 |
[24:20] | One day you’re protecting the refugees of The Widow’s war | 前一天你还在保护艳寡妇的战争造成的难民 |
[24:23] | and the next you’re signing on to be her what? | 第二天你就当上她的什么 |
[24:25] | Viceroy. | 总督 |
[24:27] | If I wasn’t gonna be a true Baron, | 如果我无法成为真正的领主 |
[24:28] | I didn’t want the title. | 我就不要那个头衔 |
[24:29] | So, in other words, you’re a puppet. | 换句话说 你就是傀儡 |
[24:32] | I guess you’re just right back to where you started, | 我看你又回到原点了 |
[24:33] | in the big house with the fancy clothes | 住在大房子里 穿着光鲜的衣服 |
[24:35] | and the house Cogs at your beck and call. | 有家用贱民任你使唤 |
[24:37] | At least here I can try to do some good. | 至少在这里我可以试着做些好事 |
[24:39] | Which would you have chosen? | 换做你 你会选哪一种 |
[24:41] | If the price was giving up my friends, | 如果代价是放弃我的朋友 |
[24:43] | I’d have let her kill me. | 我宁可让她杀了我 |
[24:44] | You’re very young and very naive like I once was. | 你很年轻 像我以前一样很天真 |
[24:48] | If you wanna change the world, | 如果你想改变世界 |
[24:51] | you have to find a way to live in it first. | 你就得先找到在这世界生存的方式 |
[24:54] | One like this, like you? | 像这样吗 像你一样吗 |
[24:55] | No, you’ll find your own way. | 不 你会找到属于你的独特方式 |
[24:57] | But it won’t be playing outlaw in the woods | 但绝不会是在树林里扮演亡命之徒 |
[24:59] | to get back at Mommy. | 就为了报复妈妈 |
[25:02] | I see in you what I’d hope for in my son, Ryder. | 我在你身上看到我曾希望我儿子莱德拥有的特质 |
[25:07] | Someone who could be a better leader than any of us. | 一个有希望成为比我们更优秀的领袖的人 |
[25:11] | But only if you learn to play the game, | 但前提是你得学会游戏规则 |
[25:14] | and that means compromise | 那意味着妥协 |
[25:16] | right up to the line but not over it. | 接近界线 但绝不能越界 |
[25:32] | You’re not… You’re not gonna use that old thing? | 你… 你不会是打算用那老古董吧 |
[25:36] | Crossbows only get one shot | 弩射出一发后 |
[25:37] | before they have to be cocked and reloaded. | 就得重新装箭 |
[25:39] | Yeah, but it’s still easier to aim. | 没错 但依然更容易瞄准 |
[25:41] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[25:43] | I trained with one of these, | 我受过弓箭训练 |
[25:45] | and the best weapon’s always the one you started with. | 最好的武器就是你一开始接触的武器 |
[25:49] | – So who trained you? – My Regent. | -谁训练的你 -我的摄政王 |
[25:52] | Total bastard, | 彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[25:53] | but he could cut the wings off a fly with one of these. | 但他能用弓箭把苍蝇翅膀射断 |
[26:21] | Open up, it’s your Regent. | 开门 我是你们的摄政王 |
[26:30] | What are you doing approaching the wall at night? | 你深夜前来所为何事 |
[26:32] | It’s against regulation. | 这有违规定 |
[26:34] | We need urgent supplies in Sector 17. | 我们急需到17区拿补给 |
[26:37] | Regent’s orders. | 是摄政王的命令 |
[26:39] | Regent? I’m your Regent. | 摄政王 我才是你们的摄政王 |
[26:42] | Naw, he’s, uh… | 不 他是… |
[26:45] | I mean, I saw him. | 我是说 我看见他了 |
[26:47] | Describe him. | 描述一下他的外表 |
[26:48] | About six feet, short black hair, | 身高约1米8 一头短黑发 |
[26:52] | with a long black sword with silver rings along the blade | 佩有一把黑色长剑 刀身上嵌有银环 |
[26:56] | and an animal skull below the hilt. | 刀柄下挂着动物头骨 |
[27:05] | Rubbing alcohol? | 外用酒精 |
[27:07] | Are you really gonna drink that? | 你真打算喝这个吗 |
[27:09] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[27:12] | Go on. | 喝吧 |
[27:15] | Chilly out here. | 这里很冷 |
[27:18] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[27:22] | Where does it hurt? | 哪里疼 |
[27:26] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:31] | Just hold still. Hold still, all right? | 别乱动 别动 好吗 |
[27:48] | All right? | 好点了吗 |
[27:50] | It’s just a little trick I picked up from my journey. | 这是我在外闯荡的旅程中学到的一点小招数 |
[27:54] | Must have been an interesting journey. | 那一定是趟很有意思的旅程 |
[27:57] | Oh, well, I mean, it’s been colorful. | 好吧 的确挺多姿多彩的 |
[28:01] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[28:03] | I was spider Cog in one of Baron Hassan’s mills, | 我以前是哈山领主磨坊里的缫丝贱民 |
[28:06] | spinning fabrics. | 负责纺纱 |
[28:08] | When The Widow clipped him, I threw in with her. | 艳寡妇把他杀了后 我就投靠了她 |
[28:10] | Right. And now you’re here, fighting her war. | 好吧 如今你在这里 为她打仗 |
[28:14] | Frying pan into the fire, no? | 才出龙潭 又入虎穴 不是吗 |
[28:16] | I found out I was good at it. | 我发现自己很擅长战斗 |
[28:19] | Anyway, war beats weaving. | 总之 打仗比织布强 |
[28:22] | Yeah, all right, that’s fair enough. | 好吧 有道理 |
[28:24] | Tell me something, | 告诉我 |
[28:26] | am I dying? | 我快死了吗 |
[28:35] | At least you’re honest. | 至少你很诚实 |
[28:40] | I think I’m gonna go back to sleep now. | 我想我要继续睡觉了 |
[28:42] | It was nice talking to you. | 跟你聊天很愉快 |
[28:44] | Whatever your name is. | 不管你叫什么 |
[28:46] | My name is Bajie. | 我叫八戒 |
[28:48] | It was nice talking to you, Bajie. | 跟你聊天很愉快 八戒 |
[29:07] | There must be something that you can do. | 你一定能做些什么吧 |
[29:10] | There isn’t, | 我无计可施 |
[29:12] | and I can’t waste the time or resources trying. | 并且我不能再浪费时间或资源去尝试了 |
[29:15] | You misunderstand me. | 你没听懂我的意思 |
[29:17] | There must be something that you can do. | 你肯定有什么办法 |
[29:25] | Could try cutting off that leg, | 可以试试把那条腿截肢 |
[29:27] | but without morphine, the shock alone would kill her. | 但没有吗啡 她可能会因休克而死 |
[29:31] | Yeah. Do it now, all right? | 好吧 立刻去做吧 |
[29:34] | I’ll get her through the night. | 我会让她活过今夜的 |
[29:35] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:37] | – Go on. Go. – Okay. | -去吧 快去准备 -好的 |
[30:35] | Fire! | 射击 |
[31:08] | Nice and tight? | 扎紧了吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:20] | – You ready? – Do it now. | -你准备好了吗 -开始吧 |
[31:37] | Get it done. | 赶快弄完 |
[32:47] | This is not my war. | 这不是我的战争 |
[32:51] | I’m just trying to get a sick kid through the lines. | 我只是想带一个病了的孩子穿过阵线 |
[33:03] | Not gonna happen, huh? | 那是不可能的 对吧 |
[34:02] | I told you, this isn’t my war. | 我跟你说过了 这不是我的战争 |
[34:16] | Are there any other survivors from your unit? | 你的小队里还有其他幸存者吗 |
[34:20] | But you stayed. | 但你还是留守在这里 |
[34:22] | Our orders were to hold the pass. | 我们的命令是守住这个关口 |
[34:26] | I did what I did because it was my duty. | 我之前做的那些事 完全是职责所在 |
[34:29] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[34:31] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[34:33] | I know all about duty. | 我很清楚什么叫职责 |
[34:41] | So that’s him. | 就是他吗 |
[34:43] | He’s a prisoner of war now. | 他现在是战俘 |
[34:45] | Make sure no harm comes to him. | 请务必确保不要伤害他 |
[34:54] | Understood. | 明白 |
[35:00] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[35:02] | Hold my hand, hold my hand, hold my hand. | 握住我的手 握住我的手 |
[35:03] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[35:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:10] | You’re good. | 你没事 |
[35:18] | I gave you an order. | 我明明对你下了命令 |
[35:20] | He got what he deserved. | 他这是罪有应得 |
[35:45] | Okay, that’s good. All right? | 好了 很好 好吗 |
[35:47] | There you go. Yeah. | 好了 行了 |
[35:54] | Rough night, you know. | 昨晚过得很艰难 |
[35:56] | I’m guessing not as rough as yours though. | 不过我猜应该没你昨晚过得艰难 |
[36:02] | Man, you should’ve seen… | 你们真该看看.. |
[36:04] | – He was unbelievable. – What? | -他简直令人难以置信 -怎么了 |
[36:06] | …crossbows. We’re literally… We’re chasing him. | 就用一把弩 我们真的是在追着他 |
[36:09] | He’s on top… He’s on top of the building | 他在大楼顶部 |
[36:11] | and he’s shooting at us. | 对我们射击 |
[36:12] | They’re just kids, on both sides of the lines. | 前线双方的战士 都还是孩子而已 |
[36:17] | Fighting their Barons’ wars, never asking why. | 为各自的领主征战 从不问原因 |
[36:20] | So I bring my knife out… | 于是我拿出刀… |
[36:21] | I bring my knife out, put it to his throat and I just… | 我拿出刀 放在他的喉咙上 然后… |
[36:24] | He was dead in seconds. | 他很快就死翘翘了 |
[36:29] | Proud killers… | 骄傲的杀手 |
[36:33] | Just like I was. | 就像我曾经那样 |
[36:34] | I’m gonna remember this one. | 我定会记住这次的杀人经历的 |
[36:36] | Hey, I just wanted to say thank you. | 我想对你说声谢谢 |
[36:39] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[36:40] | Looks like she’ll make it. | 看样子她能活下来 |
[36:56] | Hey! You look absolutely… | 嘿 你看上去真的… |
[36:58] | You asshole. | 你个混蛋 |
[37:01] | I’m done. I can’t fight. | 我完蛋了 我无法战斗了 |
[37:04] | Can’t even pick poppy. | 连摘罂粟都不行了 |
[37:06] | So what am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么办才好 |
[37:07] | Sell myself to anyone who wants a one- legged doll? | 卖给愿意接受我的人当妓女吗 |
[37:09] | I mean, yeah, you got a crappy deal, | 虽然这样很不幸 |
[37:11] | but it beats the alternative, doesn’t it? | 但总比死了好 不是吗 |
[37:13] | Does it? Does it really? | 真的吗 真的比死了好吗 |
[37:16] | It… It won’t always be like this. | 不会永远都是这样的 |
[37:18] | Yeah, you think we’re gonna wake up one day | 是啊 你认为某一天当我们醒来 |
[37:20] | and this shitty world will be transformed? | 这个黑暗的世界会被改变 |
[37:22] | That someone like me will finally get the chance | 像我这样的人终于有机会过上 |
[37:24] | to live a half- decent life? | 勉强还可以的生活 |
[37:28] | Tell me you really believe that. | 告诉我你真的相信会这样 |
[37:32] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 瞧吧 我就知道不可能 |
[37:34] | Change will come. Right? I mean, it… It has to. | 改变终究会到来的 肯定会的 |
[37:39] | Well, if it does, it’ll arrive too late for me. | 就算到来 对我来说也太迟了 |
[37:42] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[37:44] | Go! | 快走啊 |
[37:46] | I’m sorry. I’m… | 对不起 我… |
[38:09] | I’m here to see The Widow! | 我是来见艳寡妇的 |
[38:17] | The Iron Rabbit, I presume. | 大概是铁兔来了吧 |
[38:22] | I’d pretend to be surprised, | 我倒是想装出惊讶的样子 |
[38:24] | but we both know that this reunion, it’s overdue. | 但我们都知道 我们早就该重逢了 |
[38:27] | Cut the bullshit. You wanted me, I’m here. | 别废话了 你想抓我 我来了 |
[38:30] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我跟你做个交易 |
[38:32] | You give me Odessa, I’ll stop raiding your convoys. | 你把奥黛莎还给我 我就不再袭击你的车队了 |
[38:41] | I could stop you right now. | 我现在就可以阻止你 |
[38:45] | You may have sicced your new dog on me | 你或许派了你新上任的狗来咬我 |
[38:47] | but you won’t kill me yourself. | 但你不会亲手杀了我 |
[38:49] | Even if you could. | 就算你可以也不会 |
[38:50] | You think you’d be any more of a challenge this time? | 你觉得你这次还具有挑战性吗 |
[38:52] | You’ll be surprised. | 说不定会令你大吃一惊 |
[38:55] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[38:59] | You’ll be pleased to know she didn’t tell me anything. | 她什么都没告诉我 你一定很高兴 |
[39:01] | Even what I already knew. So I’m happy to let her go. | 哪怕是那些我已经知道的事 所以我可以放她走 |
[39:04] | But not raiding my convoys, it isn’t enough. | 但不袭击我的车队还不够 |
[39:09] | What are you proposing? | 你有什么提议 |
[39:11] | Come back. | 你得回来 |
[39:12] | Fight with me in any capacity you choose. | 跟我一起并肩作战 允许你有选择权 |
[39:15] | I’ll provide sanctuary for the refugees | 我会为难民们提供避难所 |
[39:18] | and I’ll help you supply them until the end of the war. | 并且我会帮你养活他们 直到战争结束 |
[39:20] | I can do that on my own. | 我一个人也可以做到 |
[39:25] | No, you can’t. | 不 你做不到 |
[39:26] | And I can’t do this on my own either. | 我一个人也做不到 |
[39:30] | That much I admit. | 我承认这点 |
[39:32] | – You’ve got a new Regent. – I need my old one too. | -你已经有新的摄政王了 -我还需要曾经的那个 |
[39:41] | I’m open to it. | 我可以考虑 |
[39:43] | But now I need more proof of your good faith. | 但现在我需要你展现更多的诚意 |
[39:48] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[39:54] | M.K. Let him go and I’ll make the deal. | MK 你放他走 我就跟你达成交易 |
[39:58] | Rise and shine. | 该醒醒了 |
[40:01] | Dinnertime. | 吃晚餐咯 |
[41:07] | Remember what I said I’d do when get my Gift back? | 还记得我说过等我拿回天赋会做什么吗 |
[41:13] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[41:26] | M.K., don’t! | MK 不要 |
[41:28] | Not this way. | 不能用这种方式 |
[41:50] | I’m leaving. You coming? | 我要走了 你要一起吗 |
[42:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |