时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | A warrior with no enemy to fight. | 身为战士却无敌可杀 |
[00:20] | Must be a bitter frustration. | 想必你苦涩又沮丧吧 |
[00:23] | Is Mother dead? | 母亲死了吗 |
[00:25] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[00:28] | So, you’re not here to kill me? | 所以你不是来杀我的 |
[00:32] | And break her poor, fragile heart? | 然后伤透她可怜又脆弱的心吗 |
[00:35] | That can wait. | 这个不急 |
[00:37] | Besides, being locked up in here, | 更何况 把你关在这里 |
[00:40] | sleeping in your own shit, | 让你每天跟自己的屎尿同眠 |
[00:43] | that’s a far more fitting punishment. | 这惩罚更加合适 |
[00:48] | Tell me, what’s it been now? | 告诉我 有多久了 |
[00:50] | Almost 18 months? | 都快18个月了吧 |
[00:53] | What if I told you, you could have your life back? | 如果我告诉你 你可以再度拥有原来的生活呢 |
[00:57] | An interloper with delusions of power | 一个自以为有强大力量的入侵者 |
[00:59] | wiped out one of my border check-points. | 摧毁了我一个边界关卡 |
[01:04] | – Does he have an army? – Of sorts. | -他有军队吗 -算是有吧 |
[01:06] | But he’d be no match for you and your friends, | 但他远不是你和你朋友们的对手 |
[01:09] | as gifted as you are at stealth and deception. | 毕竟你们在潜行和伪装上天赋异禀 |
[01:15] | What friends are you talking about? | 你说的是哪些朋友 |
[01:17] | That band of traitorous Clippers | 当然是那群帮助你 |
[01:19] | who helped you smuggled out my Cogs, of course. | 偷运走我的贱民的剪刀军叛徒了 |
[01:23] | I didn’t need any help. | 我根本不需要帮助 |
[01:25] | Sneaking them through your lines was all too easy. | 把他们偷运出你的前线太容易了 |
[01:30] | I’m offering you a chance to taste freedom again. | 我在给你一个重获自由的机会 |
[01:36] | And I’m gonna pass, | 而我打算拒绝 |
[01:38] | sis. | 姐姐 |
[01:41] | I thought you might need some extra motivation. | 我就知道你可能要需要点动力 |
[02:04] | These are the ones who helped you free my Cogs. | 这些都是帮你放走我的贱民的人 |
[02:09] | Well, aren’t they? | 不是吗 |
[02:19] | They must be very loyal if they’re willing to die for you. | 他们愿意为你去死 那一定对你非常忠诚了 |
[02:25] | Should I shoot another? | 要我再杀一个吗 |
[02:30] | Who’s the target you want me to kill? | 你想让我杀谁 |
[02:38] | He calls himself Pilgrim. | 他自称”朝圣” |
[03:25] | You know, it’s not too late to turn back. | 现在回头还来得及 |
[03:28] | You can, but I’m going to Vultures Peak. | 你可以回去 但我要去秃鹰峰 |
[03:31] | – Typical. – Hey, hold on, you smell that? | -真是你的典型作风 -等等 你闻到了吗 |
[03:39] | Visitors. | 有客人来了 |
[03:44] | I’d say you’re a sight for sore eyes, but, as you can see… | 我本想说见到你们太高兴了 但你们也看到了 |
[03:52] | My name’s Sunny. This is Bajie. | 我叫桑尼 这是八戒 |
[03:55] | And… | 而且 |
[03:56] | I sense you have another traveling companion. | 我感觉到你们还有一位旅伴 |
[04:01] | My son, Henry. | 我儿子 亨利 |
[04:05] | Old ears, | 耳朵不好使了 |
[04:07] | but accustomed to detecting small sounds. | 但习惯了捕捉细微的声音 |
[04:11] | Rest your rumps. | 快来休息休息 |
[04:13] | – Thank you. – You must be famished. | -谢谢 -你们一定饿坏了 |
[04:17] | So, you’re looking for the witch, eh? | 你们要去找女巫啊 |
[04:21] | Well, you got a long day’s journey ahead of you. | 那你们明天还要走很远的路 |
[04:25] | We’re not waiting till morning. | 我们不打算等到明早 |
[04:27] | Oh, you don’t want to go traipsing through the wasteland at night. | 你们不会想在晚上穿越废土的 |
[04:32] | The moon’s got his back to us. | 晚上没有月光 |
[04:34] | You’ll be as blind as I am. | 你们会跟我一样什么都看不见 |
[04:37] | Ah, smart thinking. | 想法挺有意思 |
[04:41] | Is my food ready yet? | 我的食物好了吗 |
[04:44] | Nothing like sharing a meal with new friends. | 没有比和新朋友分享晚餐更美好的事了 |
[04:47] | Bless you. Thank you. | 上帝保佑你 谢谢 |
[05:09] | I want snipers every 30 yards on top of that building. | 在那栋楼楼顶每隔30码安排一个狙击手 |
[05:14] | I’m guessing you’re in charge? | 我猜这里由你负责 |
[05:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:17] | Nathaniel Moon, your new Regent. | 纳撒尼尔·穆恩 你的新摄政王 |
[05:19] | But the Regent was just through here. | 但摄政王刚刚通过这里 |
[05:24] | Did he look like this? | 他长这样吗 |
[05:27] | He had another Clipper with him, and a baby. | 他身边还有一个剪刀军 和一个婴儿 |
[05:31] | Said the Widow wanted to get it to a healer across the lines. | 他说艳寡妇想送婴儿去阵线那边一个医师那里 |
[05:34] | – You didn’t find that odd? – Well, at first, | -你没觉得这很奇怪吗 -开始是觉得 |
[05:36] | but, you have to understand, we’ve lost half our force. | 但你得理解 我们损失了一半的兵力 |
[05:40] | And then he shows up with all these skills. | 然后他出现了 身怀绝技 |
[05:43] | He’s the reason we took the pass. | 全靠他我们才拿下了关口 |
[05:45] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[05:48] | – Which direction did he go? – North-west. | -他往哪个方向走了 -西北 |
[05:51] | Into the wasteland. | 去废土了 |
[05:54] | That’s it. You’re just gonna leave? | 就这样吗 你就这么走了 |
[05:57] | What about our reinforcements? Our supplies? | 我们的增援呢 补给呢 |
[06:01] | The Widow just throws us on the line, | 艳寡妇就这么把我们扔到前线 |
[06:03] | then hangs us out to dry. | 让我们自生自灭 |
[06:04] | How does she expect us to win this war, huh? | 她指望我们怎么赢下这场战争 |
[06:07] | Or does she even care? | 或者她根本就不在乎 |
[06:17] | Patch him up, then send word back | 给他包扎一下 然后传话回去 |
[06:18] | that you need a new commander. | 你们需要一个新的指挥官 |
[06:33] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[06:34] | Hey, wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[06:37] | – Henry! Henry! – What, what happened? | -亨利 亨利 -怎么了 发生什么了 |
[06:40] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[06:44] | He took Henry. | 他偷走了亨利 |
[06:55] | You need to go to the medical tent. | 你得去医疗帐篷 |
[06:57] | I’ll survive. | 我死不了 |
[06:59] | Sunny’s probably already in the wasteland. | 桑尼可能已经在废土了 |
[07:02] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:04] | Damn, we’re really gonna miss you. | 天呐 我们一定会很想你的 |
[07:08] | The wasteland’s no place to be traveling alone. | 废土绝不是一个人应该踏入的地方 |
[07:11] | He killed my mother. | 他杀了我母亲 |
[07:12] | And you almost killed mine. | 你也差点杀了我母亲 |
[07:14] | I thought I was doing you a favor. | 我还以为我那是在帮你忙呢 |
[07:15] | Hey, asshole. | 死混蛋 |
[07:17] | Not that I give a shit what happens to you, but she does. | 我其实一点都不在乎你的下场 但她在乎 |
[07:23] | In fact, she’s the only one that does. | 事实上 也只有她在乎了 |
[07:26] | So, shut up, and listen to her. | 所以闭上嘴 好好听她说 |
[07:32] | I’ve got plenty of reasons to hate the Widow, | 我有很多恨艳寡妇的理由 |
[07:34] | her hypocrisy, her lies… | 她的虚伪 她的欺骗 |
[07:40] | But I can’t say I’m any better. | 但我也不比她好多少 |
[07:43] | We’re trapped in a cycle. | 我们陷入了一个恶性循环 |
[07:45] | Blood for blood. | 血债血偿 |
[07:46] | And we’re the ones who want to change this world, | 而我们还想改变这个世界 |
[07:48] | but we can’t if we keep fighting each other. | 但我们要是一直内斗 是没法成功的 |
[07:50] | Where does it end? | 冤冤相报何时了 |
[07:56] | For me, | 对我而言 |
[07:58] | after I kill Sunny. | 在我杀了桑尼后才算结束 |
[08:00] | He, he’s lost his wife, M.K., he has a baby. | 他失去了妻子 MK 他还有个宝宝要照顾 |
[08:03] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[08:07] | You can and you will. | 你能 并且你会的 |
[08:09] | Tilda? | 蒂尔达 |
[08:12] | The boy you knew is dead. | 你认识的那个男孩已经死了 |
[08:14] | No. | 不 |
[08:17] | Let this one go. | 让这个人走吧 |
[08:22] | MK M.K. | |
[09:01] | You better tell the Widow. | 你赶紧去告诉艳寡妇 |
[09:09] | My scouts have tracked Pilgrim to this island fortress. | 我的探子追踪朝圣到了这座岛上堡垒 |
[09:14] | It’s a day’s hike. | 走路过去要一天 |
[09:16] | How many fighters does he have? | 他有多少战士 |
[09:18] | The only ones you need to worry about are the two demons | 你需要担心的就只有那两个恶魔 |
[09:20] | who massacred my garrisons single-handed. | 他们单枪匹马屠杀了我的守军 |
[09:23] | Dark ones. | 黑暗天赋者 |
[09:25] | Don’t come back without Pilgrim’s head. | 不砍下朝圣的头就别回来 |
[09:27] | Or I’ll make sure 50 Cogs lose theirs. | 否则我就砍掉50个贱民的头 |
[09:39] | These are the blind man’s. | 这些是那个盲人的脚印 |
[09:41] | He must have used a walking stick to find his way. | 他肯定用了手杖来找路 |
[09:45] | But to find his way where? | 但他要去哪儿 |
[09:47] | Where the hell in all this nothing, was he going? | 这里一片荒芜 他要去哪里 |
[10:06] | – Scared of the dark? – Yeah, well… | -怕黑吗 -是的 这个嘛… |
[10:07] | I mean, now you come to mention it, I never… | 既然你提到了 我一直没有 |
[10:09] | I never really got over being trunked by the Abbots as a child. | 我一直没有摆脱小时候被武师关小黑屋的阴影 |
[10:13] | You go first. It’s your baby. | 你先进去 那是你儿子 |
[10:39] | What was this place? | 这儿以前是什么地方 |
[10:41] | I think it’s where healers treated the sick. | 我觉得是医师治疗病人的地方 |
[10:44] | Must have been a lot of sick people. | 这里以前一定有很多病人 |
[11:01] | Poor little buggers. | 可怜的孩子们 |
[11:03] | I wonder what happened? | 我好奇究竟发生了什么 |
[11:05] | Let’s keep moving. | 我们走吧 |
[11:24] | We need to go. Now. | 我们得走了 快 |
[11:26] | – What about Henry? – We’ll come back with weapons and torches. | -那亨利呢 -我们拿了武器和火炬再回来 |
[11:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:49] | A hundred workers just walked away because of this? | 一百个工人就因为这个离开了 |
[11:52] | Closer to 200. | 接近两百了 |
[11:55] | We’ve got acres of poppy going to waste. | 我们有好几亩的罂粟要荒废了 |
[11:57] | Who is this Pilgrim? | 这个朝圣是谁 |
[11:59] | According to the workers who stayed, he claims to be a prophet. | 据留下来的工人们说 他声称自己是先知 |
[12:03] | His acolytes handed out these flyers, promising paradise, | 他的信徒们发放这些传单 承诺那里是天堂 |
[12:07] | in a resurrected Azra. | 就在重现的阿兹拉 |
[12:09] | Azra! Must be some kind of huckster | 阿兹拉 那就是个只会吹嘘的小摊贩了 |
[12:11] | if he’s peddling that moth-eaten dream. | 不然怎么会兜售这种早已过时的幻想 |
[12:13] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[12:15] | But word is spreading. | 但谣言在扩散 |
[12:17] | And people are listening. | 而大家都在听 |
[12:18] | It’s time this Pilgrim understood who he’s dealing with. | 是时候让朝圣知道他的对手是谁了 |
[12:21] | I’m not sure that a show of force is the right move. | 我不确定此时是否该展示武力 |
[12:24] | – We don’t need another enemy. – Agreed. | -我们不需要再增加一个敌人了 -我同意 |
[12:26] | Which is why my Viceroy and I are going to go pay him a visit. | 所以我和我的总督要去拜访他 |
[12:30] | Luckily, he drew us a map. | 幸好 他给我们画了张地图 |
[13:24] | Are they what I think they are? | 那些玩意儿是我以为的那东西吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:28] | Bugger. | 我操 |
[13:30] | You know, you have got me into some seriously f’ed up shite | 在我认识你的这段短短的时间里 |
[13:35] | in the short time I’ve known you, but this shite? | 你已经让我惹上了不少大麻烦 但这次 |
[13:38] | It makes all the other shite look like a lazy day in bed. | 相比之下 之前那些麻烦轻松得像躺在床上休息 |
[13:56] | That’s my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[14:00] | He belongs to us, now. | 他现在归我们了 |
[14:08] | Normally, we would kill you, | 通常 我们会杀了你们 |
[14:10] | in which case you would help nourish our tribe, | 那样你们就能滋养我们的部族了 |
[14:14] | and by extension, the boy. | 也就是滋养这孩子 |
[14:18] | You know what he means by “nourish” right? | 你知道他说的”滋养”是什么意思吧 |
[14:20] | Are you offended by our diet? | 我们的饮食冒犯到你们了吗 |
[14:22] | It wouldn’t be my first choice, no. | 那不是我的首选 绝不是 |
[14:26] | The little there is to eat here is | 这里仅有的食物 |
[14:28] | contaminated by the poison that infects the wasteland. | 都被侵害废土的毒素污染了 |
[14:31] | Whereas the flesh of a fully grown man | 但一个健康成年男性的躯体 |
[14:35] | can sustain us for months. | 足够我们吃几个月 |
[14:39] | You said “Normally” you’d kill us. | 你的意思是”通常”你会杀了我们 |
[14:43] | We don’t wish to deprive the boy of a father. | 我们不想让孩子失去父亲 |
[14:49] | So we’ll offer you a choice we don’t offer most. | 所以我们打算给你们一个难得的选择 |
[14:53] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[14:59] | If we agree? | 如果我们同意呢 |
[15:11] | Then you also agree to sacrifice your sight | 那你们也就同意牺牲你们的视觉 |
[15:15] | and walk with us in the darkness. | 与我们在黑暗中同行 |
[15:19] | Is there a third choice? | 有第三个选择吗 |
[15:21] | You have one day to decide. | 你们有一天的时间来决定 |
[15:23] | No longer. Take them away. | 就这么多时间 带他们下去 |
[15:53] | So I’m guessing that | 我猜 |
[15:54] | you don’t want to end up on that butchering table? | 你不会想躺上那张屠桌吧 |
[15:57] | I knew who these people are, Bajie. | 我知道这些人是谁 八戒 |
[16:01] | ‘Cause I helped put them here. | 因为他们沦落至此 我也有责任 |
[16:06] | It was revenge for Quinn’s son. | 那是为了给奎恩的儿子复仇 |
[16:08] | A band of renegade Clippers kidnapped and mutilated him, | 一帮叛变的剪刀军绑架并伤害了他 |
[16:12] | then demanded ransom. | 然后要求付赎金 |
[16:13] | Instead, Quinn sent Waldo to track them down. | 但奎恩派沃多找到了他们 |
[16:17] | I was his Colt. | 我那时是他手下的少年军 |
[16:19] | It was my first hunting party. | 那是我第一次参与猎杀行动 |
[16:23] | You’re probably wondering why you’re not dead. | 你们可能在想你们为什么还没死 |
[16:27] | That would be my preference. | 我也希望将你们都杀光 |
[16:30] | But, I have my orders. | 但我收到了命令 |
[16:33] | So I’m gonna let you go. | 所以我会放你们走 |
[16:35] | Don’t start celebrating just yet. | 先别急着庆祝 |
[16:38] | Cause you ain’t gonna be seeing much of the world. | 因为你们可能看不到这个世界了 |
[16:42] | Or anything else. | 或者是任何其他东西 |
[16:49] | Your loyalty to your Baron | 你们 对领主的忠诚 |
[16:53] | should have been blind. | 本就该是盲目的 |
[17:15] | Okay, sunshine, | 好了 小子 |
[17:17] | you want to be a Clipper? | 你想成为剪刀军吗 |
[17:23] | She’s next. | 下一个就是她 |
[17:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:29] | Have mercy. | 发发慈悲 |
[17:47] | Bastards, making you do that. | 真是混蛋 逼你做这种事 |
[17:52] | It’s the way of the Badlands. | 恶土就是这样 |
[17:54] | Violence equals power. | 暴力等同于权力 |
[17:58] | And now, it’s come back to haunt me. | 而现在 它回来报复我了 |
[18:12] | Come closer, dear one. | 走近点 亲爱的 |
[18:23] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:24] | The pellet from an owl, | 猫头鹰无法消化的食物块 |
[18:26] | containing the remnants of its last meal. | 包含着它最后一餐食物的残骸 |
[18:31] | A field mouse. | 一只田鼠 |
[18:35] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 很美丽 不是吗 |
[18:37] | I’m worried about Castor. | 我很担心卡斯特 |
[18:40] | He’s getting worse. | 他的状况越来越糟了 |
[18:46] | This isn’t Castor’s challenge. | 这不是卡斯特的挑战 |
[18:49] | It is yours. | 而是你的 |
[18:54] | It’s a harsh lesson. | 这是残酷的一课 |
[18:57] | Some must die, | 必须有人死 |
[18:59] | so that others can live. | 其他人才能活下来 |
[19:06] | Castor’s final journey may come sooner than any of us hoped. | 卡斯特最后的旅程可能比我们希望的要来得快 |
[19:11] | But God will not allow that void to go unfilled. | 但上帝不会让那个空位无人填补 |
[19:18] | A new dark one has emerged. | 一个新的黑暗天赋者出现了 |
[19:21] | You must go and find them. | 你必须去找到他们 |
[19:24] | And bring them back to join our fold. | 并把他们带回来 加入我们的阵营 |
[19:28] | I can’t leave Castor alone. | 我不能丢下卡斯特一个人 |
[19:31] | His faith will keep him strong. | 他的信仰会让他保持强大 |
[19:35] | For now. | 暂时 |
[19:36] | When it finally fades, | 等他的力量消失后 |
[19:38] | you will have a new brother or sister standing by your side. | 你会有一个新的兄弟或姐妹与你并肩作战 |
[20:04] | A visitor. | 有客人来了 |
[20:06] | I’d say you were a sight for sore eyes, but as you can see… | 我本想说见到你太高兴了 但你也看到了 |
[20:11] | I’m looking for two men. | 我在找两个男人 |
[20:13] | Sorry, not many folks come by here. | 抱歉 很少有人会来这里 |
[20:16] | But why don’t you grab a squat and a plate | 不如你坐下吃点东西 |
[20:19] | and we’ll see if I can’t help you out? | 我们再看看我能否帮你 |
[20:20] | – Thanks, but like I said… – I won’t take no for an answer. | -谢谢 但我说了… -我可不接受拒绝 |
[20:25] | Food and company are scarce in these parts. | 在这一带 难得有食物和陪伴 |
[20:29] | Rest your rump. | 快来休息休息 |
[20:31] | You must be famished. | 你一定饿坏了 |
[20:33] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[21:27] | Leave us, brothers. | 下去吧 兄弟们 |
[21:31] | So, you’re the Widow. | 你就是艳寡妇 |
[21:34] | My enemies call me that. | 我的敌人这么叫我 |
[21:36] | And your friends? | 那你的朋友呢 |
[21:38] | Let’s see which one you turn out to be first. | 先看看你会成为哪一种吧 |
[21:40] | Well, then, you can call me Pilgrim. | 那你可以称我为朝圣 |
[21:43] | Our High Priestess, | 我们的大祭司 |
[21:45] | Cressida. | 克蕾西达 |
[21:46] | My Viceroy, Lydia. | 我的总督 莉迪亚 |
[21:50] | Why don’t you show the Viceroy the archive? | 不如你带总督去看看档案馆 |
[21:52] | I’m sure she’ll be intrigued | 她一定会对我们 |
[21:53] | by the many artifacts we’ve gathered on our journey. | 在旅途中所收集的手工艺品感兴趣 |
[21:56] | As you wish, Pilgrim. | 如你所愿 朝圣 |
[21:59] | This way. | 这边请 |
[22:05] | I call myself Pilgrim, | 我自称朝圣 |
[22:08] | because that’s what I am. | 是因为我就是这样一个人 |
[22:10] | A traveler, a seeker of truth. | 一个旅者 真理的探寻者 |
[22:13] | Wisdom, and above all, Azra. | 智慧 尤其是阿兹拉 |
[22:16] | A dusty fable. | 一个老掉牙的传说 |
[22:18] | To those who lack faith. | 只有缺乏信仰的人才这么想 |
[22:30] | Guys, get over here. | 大家快过来 |
[22:45] | We found relics of many ancient creeds on our way here. | 我们在来的路上 发现了许多古老宗教的文物 |
[22:49] | Each offered wisdom, | 每一件都饱含智慧 |
[22:51] | despite their flaws. | 纵使它们有许多缺陷 |
[22:53] | People are so thirsty to believe, they grasp at false idols | 人们太渴望信仰 宁可抓住伪神 |
[22:57] | instead of reaching for something greater. | 也不伸手触及更伟大的事物 |
[23:02] | Is that what you told my people to get them to join your cult? | 你就是用这番说辞让我的人加入你的邪教的吗 |
[23:05] | Your people? | 你的人 |
[23:07] | This one word betrays so much. | 这个词就暴露了太多 |
[23:10] | Pride, entitlement. | 傲慢 占有 |
[23:13] | Blindness. | 盲目 |
[23:28] | You can’t create lasting change, | 你无法创造持久的改变 |
[23:30] | unless you change people themselves. | 除非你改变人们自身 |
[23:32] | – And how would you do that? – With faith. | -你要如何做到 -用信仰 |
[23:36] | With Azra. | 用阿兹拉 |
[23:37] | I was raised by a man of true faith. | 我被一个有真正信仰的男人抚养大 |
[23:40] | And he taught me to spot a hustler when I see one. | 他教会我识别骗子 |
[23:45] | So much anger. | 如此愤怒 |
[23:47] | You talk of faith, and you have none. | 你嘴上说信仰 但你内心却没有 |
[23:50] | You accept this brutal world as all there is. | 你全盘接受这个残酷的世界 |
[23:54] | I have no doubt that your father was a believer. | 我不怀疑你父亲是虔诚的信徒 |
[23:58] | But so often, faith is used by the powerful | 但信仰时常被有权势的人 |
[24:01] | to keep their people docile. | 用来驯服他们的子民 |
[24:04] | Accepting the misery of their lives for the promise | 他们接受此生的痛苦 因为他们得到承诺 |
[24:08] | of a better one in the hereafter. | 来世会更好 |
[24:11] | And how is that any different from what you’re promising? | 那跟你现在所做的承诺有何不同 |
[24:14] | Azra is not a paradise in heaven. | 阿兹拉不是天堂里的乐土 |
[24:20] | Azra is a paradise here on Earth. | 阿兹拉是人间乐土 |
[24:25] | And you are welcome to join us here. | 欢迎你加入我们 |
[24:30] | Maybe you will find the faith | 说不定 你会找到 |
[24:35] | you could not find with your father. | 在你父亲那儿找不到的信仰 |
[24:52] | I have learned that these mighty creatures ruled the Earth | 我了解到 这些强大的生物曾统治地球 |
[24:55] | for many millions of years, | 长达数百万年 |
[24:57] | only to be extinguished in an instant. | 然而顷刻之间便不复存在 |
[25:00] | Human empires are even more fragile. | 人类帝国则更为脆弱 |
[25:02] | But the Badlands has lasted 100 years. | 但恶土已经持续了一百年 |
[25:05] | And it will last for hundreds more. | 它还会持续更长时间 |
[25:07] | – With better leaders. – Starting with you, of course. | -并且有更好的领袖 -当然了 从你开始 |
[25:10] | But what happens once you’re gone? | 但你消失后会怎么样 |
[25:13] | Will the changes you’ve made take root, or wither and die? | 你所做的改变会生根发芽 还是会枯萎死亡 |
[28:46] | You turned off his gift. How did you do that? | 你关闭了他的天赋 你如何做到的 |
[28:49] | God has blessed me with a unique ability. | 上帝赐予我独特的能力 |
[28:51] | The better to do his work. | 让我能更好地为他效力 |
[28:53] | And he has blessed you with guile. | 他也赐予你诡计多端 |
[28:55] | Using this visit to murder us. | 利用这次会面暗杀我们 |
[28:57] | I saved his life. | 我救了他的命 |
[28:58] | Unless, perhaps, you’re playing a deeper game. | 也有可能 你是在放长线钓大鱼 |
[29:01] | Saving me, to secure my friendship. | 通过救我来巩固我们的友谊 |
[29:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:11] | Chau is the only Baron who brands her Clippers and Cogs. | 周是唯一会给剪刀军和贱民打上烙印的领主 |
[29:20] | Looks like you’ve already made an enemy of one Baron. | 看来你已经与一个领主为敌了 |
[29:23] | Maybe you shouldn’t be so quick to alienate the other. | 也许你不该急着与另一个领主反目 |
[29:30] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[29:32] | And my thanks for your timely assistance. | 也很感谢你们及时的帮助 |
[29:35] | And you are right. There is no reason for us to be enemies, | 你说得对 我们不必成为敌人 |
[29:38] | and good reason for us to be friends. | 但有很好的理由成为朋友 |
[29:40] | Why don’t you join our crusade? | 你何不加入我们的改革运动 |
[29:41] | I lost my religion a long time ago. | 我很久以前就失去信仰了 |
[29:45] | I’m sure many more will find theirs with us. | 我相信会有更多人与我们一同找到信仰 |
[29:47] | As long as you don’t do your recruiting on my land, | 只要你别在我的领地上招人 |
[29:49] | we won’t have a problem. | 我们就相安无事 |
[29:51] | Now if you don’t mind, I have a baronee to run. | 你不介意的话 我还有领地要管理 |
[29:53] | And a war to win. | 以及一场仗要打赢 |
[30:15] | I can feel the boy’s fever. What’s wrong with him? | 我能感觉到这孩子在发烧 他怎么了 |
[30:18] | It’s from the poison in my blood. | 是因为我血液里的毒 |
[30:22] | He’s going to die if I don’t get him to a woman named Ankara. | 如果我不带他找到一个叫安卡拉的女人 他就会死 |
[30:25] | The witch? | 那个女巫吗 |
[30:27] | She helps no one. | 她不会帮任何人 |
[30:28] | And besides, this child isn’t dying. I would know. | 再说 这孩子不会死 我知道的 |
[30:31] | I’ve given birth to many who did. | 我生过很多后来死掉的孩子 |
[30:33] | We saw. | 我们看到了 |
[30:35] | In those jars. | 在那些罐子里 |
[30:42] | I couldn’t part with them. | 我无法跟他们分离 |
[30:44] | It was like parting with hope. | 那就像与希望分离一样 |
[30:48] | That’s the only thing we have left, in this cursed place. | 希望是我们在这片受诅咒之地仅剩的东西 |
[30:52] | We’re from the Badlands. | 我们来自恶土 |
[30:56] | Jarl and I were Clippers for rival Barons | 贾尔和我曾是敌对领主手下的剪刀军 |
[30:59] | trained to kill each other, but instead, we fell in love. | 天生是死敌 但我们却相爱了 |
[31:02] | We fled. | 我们逃走了 |
[31:05] | But Jarl’s Baron tracked us down. | 但贾尔的领主找到了我们 |
[31:08] | He blinded us | 他弄瞎了我们双眼 |
[31:10] | for trying to have a life. | 就因为我们想拥有自己的生活 |
[31:14] | Why do I sense that you understand? | 我为什么觉得你能理解 |
[31:20] | I was also a Clipper who tried to leave my Baron for love. | 我也曾是一名为了爱试图逃离领主的剪刀军 |
[31:25] | His revenge was to kill my wife. | 他的报复方式就是杀了我妻子 |
[31:27] | All the more reason for you to join us. | 那你更有理由加入我们了 |
[31:30] | That’s not all. | 不只如此 |
[31:33] | I was the boy who took your sight. | 我就是夺去你双目的那个男孩 |
[31:38] | It was my test to become a Clipper. | 那是我成为剪刀军的考验 |
[31:41] | And you tell me this knowing that you will be damned? | 你明知道会遭到惩罚 还告诉我这事 |
[31:44] | I’m telling you this, because I feel I owe you the truth. | 我告诉你 是因为我认为你该知道真相 |
[31:48] | Because without my son, I’m damned anyway. | 因为如果失去我儿子 我一样是生不如死 |
[31:57] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[31:59] | You had to tell her, didn’t you? | 你非得告诉她 是不是 |
[32:01] | I hate to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[32:03] | This one came with quite the bag full of tricks. | 这人带来满满一袋好东西 |
[32:07] | Or, a handful, I should say. | 或者我该说满手的好东西 |
[32:11] | At least, you will be able to catch up with old friends. | 至少你能跟老朋友叙叙旧 |
[32:18] | Goodnight, gentlemen. | 晚安 先生们 |
[32:20] | And don’t worry, I’ll wake you up for breakfast. | 别担心 吃早餐时我会叫醒你们 |
[32:27] | Oh, he means us. | 他是指吃我们 |
[33:44] | 放射科 手术室 | |
[33:45] | Well, this, uh… | 这… |
[33:48] | A bit awkward, isn’t it? | 有点尴尬 对吧 |
[33:51] | Are you gonna say anything? | 你打算开口吗 |
[33:53] | Or are you just gonna glare at us all night? | 还是整晚就这么瞪着我们 |
[33:54] | – Shut up, Bajie. – Well, I am constitutionally unable to do that. | -闭嘴 八戒 -我天生就无法闭嘴 |
[33:58] | – Just ask him. – Enough. | -不信问他 -够了 |
[34:01] | If we’re going to survive this, | 如果我们要活下来 |
[34:02] | we’re going to have to work together. | 就必须合作 |
[34:07] | What can you do with that thing? | 那东西有什么功能 |
[34:08] | It has two extendable swords. | 它有两把伸缩剑 |
[34:11] | Two spring-loaded darts. | 两枚弹出式飞镖 |
[34:13] | – And a knife. – Nothing for the ladies? | -还有一把刀 -没有为美女们准备的吗 |
[34:15] | I’m gonna need your boots. | 我需要你的靴子 |
[34:17] | – My boots? – Just get them off. | -我的靴子 -快脱下来 |
[34:27] | – Kick them over. – That hurt just watching it. Hang on. | -踢过来 -光是看你那样做我都疼 等等 |
[34:43] | Are you gonna tell me how to use that hand? | 你打算告诉我如何使用那只假手吗 |
[34:45] | So you can kill me with it? | 好让你用它杀了我吗 |
[34:47] | No. I don’t help you, at least both of you die. | 不 我不帮你的话 至少你们两个都会死 |
[34:50] | – So will you. – Being eaten. | -你也会死 -被吃掉 |
[34:53] | Not such an honorable death, is it? | 这可不是什么光荣的死法 对吧 |
[34:58] | Oh, sweet. | 真厉害 |
[35:30] | You’ve had your day. What’s your decision? | 时间到了 你们有何决定 |
[35:33] | Joining you would mean letting my son die. | 加入你们意味着任由我儿子死去 |
[35:38] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[35:40] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[35:42] | Kill ’em all! | 把他们全杀了 |
[36:02] | You see. | 看见没 |
[36:03] | It ain’t over till the fat lady sings. | 胜负要到最后才见分晓 |
[36:07] | Not that I’ve got a problem with fat ladies. | 倒不是说我对胖女人有什么意见 |
[36:12] | So, what happens when I let you out of those chains? | 我解开你的锁链 会发生什么 |
[36:15] | What should have happened the last time we crossed swords. | 就是我们上次交手时就该发生的事 |
[36:18] | We fight with honor until one of us is dead, Sunny. | 我们光荣地战斗 直到其中一人战死 桑尼 |
[36:21] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[36:23] | You see, that’s the problem with honorable men. | 讲求荣誉的男人就有这问题 |
[36:25] | They don’t know how to lie. | 他们不会说谎 |
[36:28] | They have my son, | 我儿子在他们手上 |
[36:29] | and there’s a lot more of them than there are of us, | 他们人数比我们多很多 |
[36:31] | so we need to fight our way out of this together. | 所以我们必须齐心协力 才能杀出重围 |
[36:34] | You have my answer. | 你已经知道我的答案了 |
[36:37] | Sorry, Nathaniel. | 抱歉 纳撒尼尔 |
[37:14] | Quick, lock it. | 快 把门锁上 |
[39:54] | You killed them all, didn’t you? | 你把他们全杀了 是不是 |
[39:57] | Give me my son. | 把我儿子还给我 |
[40:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:08] | You’re going to die down here. | 你会死在这里 |
[40:11] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[40:12] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[40:15] | I’ve lived in the darkness too long to face the light. | 我在黑暗中生活了太久 无法面对光明 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:57] | Found your honor after all, huh? | 你终究还是找到了你的荣誉 对吗 |
[40:59] | Hey, that’s enough. Let’s take it outside, | 够了 我们到外面解决 |
[41:02] | before someone else turns up, | 不然又有人来了 |
[41:03] | and tries to turn us into a sausage. | 要把我们做成香肠 |
[41:06] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[41:17] | Pick up my sword, Sunny. | 捡起我的剑 桑尼 |
[41:20] | I told you, | 我说过了 |
[41:23] | there was going to be a reckoning. | 我们要算账 |
[41:26] | Now, pick it up. | 快捡起来 |
[41:29] | Do you know why those people were in there? | 你知道那些人为什么会在那里吗 |
[41:33] | Because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[41:34] | I blinded them when I was a Colt, | 我当少年军时刺瞎了他们 |
[41:36] | following my Regent’s orders, | 就为了服从我的摄政王的命令 |
[41:37] | who was following our Baron’s orders. | 他也是服从了我们领主的命令 |
[41:39] | Blood for blood. | 血债血偿 |
[41:41] | But I will not continue that cycle with you, Nathaniel. | 但我不会再跟你陷入这个循环 纳撒尼尔 |
[41:52] | I’m not going to fight you. | 我不会与你交手 |
[41:55] | And neither will Bajie. | 八戒也不会 |
[41:58] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[42:01] | How you use it is up to you, but if you kill me, | 你要怎么使用随便你 但如果你杀了我 |
[42:04] | my son is your responsibility. | 我儿子就成为你的责任 |
[42:19] | I can’t, Sunny. | 我做不到 桑尼 |
[42:22] | I can’t deny your son the chance that was denied mine. | 我儿子被剥夺的机会 我不会让你儿子也失去 |
[42:29] | To grow up with his father. | 在父亲身边长大的机会 |
[42:34] | So we’re good? | 那我们没事了 |
[42:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:37] | My honor’s been satisfied. | 我的荣誉已得到满足 |
[42:39] | But the Widow still wants your head. | 但艳寡妇仍想要你的命 |
[42:42] | Don’t come back to the Badlands. | 不要回恶土 |
[42:44] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[42:59] | First, we survive blind cannibals, | 我们先是在盲眼食人族手上活下来 |
[43:02] | then Moon decides not to kill us. | 然后穆恩决定不杀我们 |
[43:05] | Maybe miracles do happen. | 也许世上真有奇迹 |
[43:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |