时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[00:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:35] | Don’t you recognize me? | 你不认识我了吗 |
[00:40] | Minerva. | 米涅娃 |
[00:45] | Long ago, noble warriors | 很久以前 伟大的勇士们 |
[00:47] | challenged each other for supremacy. | 会为了霸权挑战彼此 |
[00:50] | The mightiest was Horatio Chau | 其中最强大的就是霍利希欧·周 |
[00:53] | who vanquished them all | 他打败了其他所有人 |
[00:55] | and became the first Baron of the Badlands. | 成为恶土的第一位领主 |
[01:03] | Minerva! | 米涅娃 |
[01:04] | I was only looking, ma’am. | 我只是看看而已 嬷嬷 |
[01:06] | Focus on your task. Nothing else. | 专注好你的任务 别管其他的 |
[01:08] | Look sharp! The guests await. | 都打起精神来 客人们在等着呢 |
[01:11] | There can be no mistakes for Master Gaius’ birthday celebration. | 盖亚斯少爷的庆生宴会绝不容许出任何差错 |
[01:21] | Chao became the most feared name in all the land. | 周氏成了整个恶土最令人畏惧的家族 |
[01:26] | Ruling his people by one simple law… | 他们对人民的统治只有一条简单的法则 |
[01:30] | No mercy. | 残酷无情 |
[01:47] | Hi, Minerva. | 你好 米涅娃 |
[02:09] | Stop! | 住手 |
[02:13] | My apologies, Baron. | 对不起 领主 |
[02:15] | I will see to it that she’s disciplined. | 我一定会好好管教她的 |
[02:17] | And when it’s done, lock her in the pig box. | 等你管教完之后 把她关进猪笼里 |
[02:21] | Yes, Baron. | 是 领主 |
[02:23] | Gaius, | 盖亚斯 |
[02:25] | give her 10 lashes. | 抽她10鞭子 |
[02:34] | I’ll do it, Father. | 我来吧 父亲 |
[02:35] | This is your brother’s responsibility. | 这是你弟弟的责任 |
[02:42] | I can’t. | 我下不了手 |
[02:46] | Juliet? | 朱丽叶 |
[03:14] | A Baron never hesitates. | 一个领主永远不能迟疑不决 |
[03:17] | A Baron shows no mercy. | 一个领主必须残酷无情 |
[03:33] | Is this how you welcome your guests? | 你就是这样欢迎你的客人的吗 |
[03:35] | Only the ones that I plan to kill. | 只对我想杀的客人这样 |
[03:37] | But I am curious why you found your way into my trunk? | 但我很好奇你为什么要钻进我的后备箱里 |
[03:39] | I was hoping for some hospitality from an old friend. | 我本来还指望一个老朋友能热情招待我呢 |
[03:42] | Why would I lift a finger for the brother of my sworn enemy? | 我为什么要善待仇敌的弟弟呢 |
[03:46] | Because I can help you take her down once and for all. | 因为我可以帮你彻底干掉她 |
[03:48] | And how would you do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[03:49] | I know how she thinks, how she moves. | 我了解她的思维方式 行动做派 |
[03:52] | We can get inside her head | 我们可以钻进她的脑袋里 |
[03:53] | and cut it off before she takes both of ours. | 趁她杀死我们之前 先砍下她的脑袋 |
[03:55] | Believe me, she is coming for them. | 相信我 她打算对我们下手了 |
[04:00] | Lock him up. | 把他关起来 |
[04:02] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[05:04] | There it is. | 就是这里了 |
[05:05] | Vulture’s Peak. | 秃鹰峰 |
[05:10] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[05:12] | After all we went through to get here, | 我们经历了那么多磨难才到这里 |
[05:15] | – we’re not turning back. – Is he all right? | -不可能回头了 -他没事吧 |
[05:20] | He seems to be sleeping more and more. | 他昏睡的时间似乎越来越长了 |
[05:22] | It’s getting worse. | 病情越来越严重了 |
[05:25] | Then we better get climbing. | 那我们最好现在就开始爬吧 |
[05:28] | Almost there. | 就快到了 |
[05:47] | I believe these belong to you. | 我猜这些是你的人吧 |
[05:50] | No. Not me. | 不 不是我的 |
[05:52] | This looks like the work of my brother. | 这看上去像是我弟弟干的好事 |
[05:54] | I knew nothing about this. | 我对这事一无所知 |
[05:59] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你说的话 |
[06:02] | It’s the truth. | 那是实话 |
[06:04] | The truth is that you’re now at my mercy. | 事实是 现在你的生死由我掌控 |
[06:11] | But I’m a merciful man. | 但我这个人有好生之德 |
[06:14] | A forgiving man. | 一个宽宏大度的人 |
[06:20] | What is it that you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[06:22] | I need workers for a special project. | 我需要工人来实施一个特殊工程 |
[06:25] | One thousand would be good for a start. | 先给一千名就挺好的 |
[06:27] | A thousand? | 一千名 |
[06:30] | My men are fighting on the front lines. | 我的手下正在前线作战 |
[06:32] | The new moon is upon us. | 现在还看不到月亮 |
[06:35] | You have until the crescent rises. | 你必须在新月升起来前把人交出来 |
[06:38] | There’s no way I can gather that many in time. | 我不可能及时凑到那么多工人 |
[06:40] | Just understand that failure will not be absolved. | 你只需明白 失败是不可饶恕的罪过 |
[06:50] | – Baron… – I know. | -领主 -我知道 |
[06:52] | There’s one missing. | 少了一个人的头 |
[06:54] | My brother’s. | 就是我弟弟的 |
[07:09] | Since when does a routine inspection of the front take days? | 从何时起 去前线进行例行视察也要好几天了 |
[07:13] | Things got, uh, | 情况有点 |
[07:15] | complicated. | 复杂 |
[07:18] | Looks like you got your favorite toy back. | 看上去你拿回你最爱的玩具了嘛 |
[07:20] | Tell me you brought Sunny’s head with it. | 告诉我你把桑尼的脑袋也一起带回来了 |
[07:22] | Sunny’s not looking for revenge. | 桑尼并不想复仇 |
[07:25] | What, I’m supposed to take his word for it? | 我难道应该信他的话吗 |
[07:27] | No, not his… Mine. | 不 不是信他的 是信我的话 |
[07:32] | I wouldn’t let him live otherwise. | 否则我也不会留他一条命 |
[07:34] | I thought you wanted him dead, too. | 我以为你也想杀死他呢 |
[07:36] | His child already lost his mother. | 他的孩子已经失去母亲了 |
[07:37] | Making the boy an orphan wasn’t necessary… | 没必要让那孩子成为孤儿 |
[07:41] | Yet. | 暂时还不必 |
[07:43] | You always were an honorable man, Nathaniel. | 你一直都是个高尚的人 纳撒尼尔 |
[07:46] | But should Sunny stray into my orbit again, | 但如果桑尼再敢妨碍我的好事 |
[07:49] | I’ll take his head. | 我一定会砍下他的头 |
[07:51] | And yours. | 以及你的 |
[07:52] | Are we clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[07:56] | Very. | 很清楚 |
[08:23] | Guess it was too much to ask that your old master | 看来让你曾经的宗师跟大家一样 |
[08:25] | live in a house like everyone else. | 住在普通的房子里 这要求太高了 |
[08:27] | Honestly? I’m surprised it’s not up in cuckoo-clock. | 说实话 我很惊讶她没把房子搭在布谷鸟自鸣钟里 |
[08:56] | Ankara? | 安卡拉 |
[09:01] | Maybe we’re too late. | 或许我们来的太迟了 |
[09:03] | Maybe we’ll find her skeleton rattling around in here. | 或许我们只会发现她的尸骨在这里晃荡 |
[09:19] | The old bat has been busy. | 这老家伙一直没闲着啊 |
[09:44] | Ankara? | 安卡拉 |
[09:46] | Bajie? | 八戒 |
[09:51] | You’re rounder than I remember. | 你比我记忆中的胖了不少啊 |
[09:55] | Did you come to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[09:57] | Why would I kill you? | 我为什么要杀你 |
[09:59] | What good are you to us if you’re dead? | 如果你死了 对我们还有什么用 |
[10:07] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:18] | You brought a Dark One… | 你带了个黑暗天赋者过来 |
[10:45] | Try not to move. | 别动 |
[10:49] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[10:51] | You’re safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[10:53] | I… No, no, I… I need to go. | 我 不 不 我 我得走了 |
[10:58] | You must rest. | 你需要休息 |
[11:05] | Don’t try and stop me. | 不要试图阻止我 |
[11:19] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[11:20] | Pilgrim has many gifts. | 朝圣有很多天赋 |
[11:23] | He can teach you to master yours. | 他可以教你如何掌控你的天赋 |
[11:27] | I can help take away your pain | 我能帮你驱走痛苦 |
[11:29] | if you let me. | 如果你允许的话 |
[11:32] | I can’t stay. | 我不能留在这儿 |
[11:35] | There’s somebody I need to find. | 我要去找人 |
[11:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:42] | The man who killed my mother. | 杀害我母亲的凶手 |
[11:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:48] | Losing a mother is more than any young man should have to bear. | 任何年轻人都不该承受失去母亲的痛苦 |
[11:51] | If it were me, | 如果换作我 |
[11:52] | I would hunt down the killer and tear out his heart. | 我一定会找到凶手 挖出他的心 |
[11:55] | Some wounds cut so deeply | 有些伤口太深了 |
[11:58] | that vengeance is the only salve. | 只有复仇才能让其痊愈 |
[12:00] | But how can you right this wrong if you can’t even walk? | 但如果你连路都走不了 又怎么去惩治恶人呢 |
[12:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:06] | Nix, fetch food and wine. | 妮克丝 去拿食物和酒过来 |
[12:08] | He must be strong if he’s going to heal. | 他要想痊愈 必须先变强壮 |
[12:12] | We all need someone to look out for us. | 每个人都需要一个能照顾我们的人 |
[12:16] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:19] | MK M.K. | |
[12:20] | I know what it feels like to be alone, M.K. | 我知道孤独是什么感觉 MK |
[12:25] | I was never blessed with the dark gift, | 我未能拥有黑暗天赋 |
[12:28] | but I have been the target of fear and scorn. | 但我一直都是别人恐惧和轻蔑的对象 |
[12:32] | Pilgrim and I have traveled | 朝圣和我走遍了 |
[12:34] | the barren world beyond the great wall. | 长城外面贫瘠的土地 |
[12:37] | Along the way we have gathered lost souls in need of a home. | 一路上我们接纳了很多需要一个家的迷途之人 |
[12:41] | This way we have created a family of our own. | 就这样我们建立了一个我们自己的大家庭 |
[12:44] | One that accepts all despite their differences. | 一个能容纳各类人的大家庭 |
[12:47] | No matter how dark their pasts | 无论他们的过去有多黑暗 |
[12:50] | or deep their pain. | 痛苦有多深 |
[12:56] | Put your faith in Pilgrim. | 你要相信朝圣 |
[12:58] | And we will find Azra together. | 让我们一起找到阿兹拉 |
[13:07] | You’re looking for Azra, too? | 你们也在寻找阿兹拉 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:14] | And you can be a part of it. | 你也可以出一份力 |
[13:17] | There are no prisoners here, M.K. | 这里没有囚徒 MK |
[13:20] | Stay or leave, | 留下还是离开 |
[13:22] | the choice is yours. | 你可以自己决定 |
[13:50] | Why did you bring him to me? | 你们为什么要带他来找我 |
[13:51] | We couldn’t take him to the Monastery | 我们不能带他去修道院 |
[13:53] | and risk him getting needled by the Abbots. | 让他被武师们扎针 |
[14:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:05] | The energy. | 他的能量 |
[14:06] | I hear it inside him. | 我听到他体内的能量了 |
[14:09] | – I lost that gift a long time ago. – Listen. | -我很久以前就失去这种能力了 -仔细听 |
[14:11] | It’s like a thousand bolts of lightning flashing at once, | 就像一千道闪电同时劈下 |
[14:14] | setting his little body on fire. | 让他小小的身躯熊熊燃烧 |
[14:16] | Can you help my son? | 你能救我儿子吗 |
[14:18] | I am the ointment, not the scab. | 我只是膏药 不是结好的痂 |
[14:21] | The relief I can offer is only temporary. | 我只能暂时缓解他的症状 |
[14:24] | I can’t take away his dark gift. | 我不能消除他的黑暗天赋 |
[14:35] | Do whatever you can to save him. | 请务必尽你一切所能救他 |
[14:48] | It’s okay, Henry. | 没事的 亨利 |
[14:52] | Give him to me. | 把他给我 |
[14:57] | You want your son healed? | 你想治好你儿子吗 |
[14:59] | You have to trust me. | 那你就得信任我 |
[15:40] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[15:42] | I’ll need your strength. | 我需要你的力量 |
[16:23] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[16:25] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[16:27] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[16:37] | Is he healed? | 他被治好了吗 |
[16:39] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[16:41] | A more permanent solution is what you need. | 但你需要的是一劳永逸的办法 |
[16:43] | How? | 怎么做 |
[16:46] | The answers you seek are within you. | 你寻找的答案就在你的身体里 |
[16:52] | You are the father of a child whose gift is abundant | 你的孩子拥有惊人的黑暗天赋 |
[16:55] | and yet you show no signs of it. | 但身为父亲的你却没有表现出丝毫迹象 |
[16:59] | Me? | 我 |
[17:06] | Oh, yes! | 是了 |
[17:09] | I can see it now. | 我现在看到了 |
[17:12] | You’re a Catalyst, | 你只是引路者 |
[17:14] | an artery through which the dark gift flows. | 就像一根血管 黑暗天赋在其中流淌 |
[17:18] | It’s buried deep inside you. | 它藏在你体内深处 |
[17:21] | Sleeping now… | 目前在沉睡 |
[17:24] | But its black eyes will open if you wake it. | 但如果你唤醒它 它黑暗的双眼就会睁开 |
[17:27] | Don’t listen to her. | 不要听她胡说 |
[18:01] | Old girl. Easy, old girl. | 老姑娘 慢点 老姑娘 |
[18:05] | Easy, easy. You okay? | 慢点 慢点 你还好吗 |
[18:09] | Hey, pass me one of those bottles. | 给我拿一瓶那个 |
[18:13] | What is this, some kind of magic potion? | 这是什么 魔法药水吗 |
[18:15] | It’s booze. Nothing magical about the power of alcohol. | 是酒 酒精的力量可不是魔法 |
[18:18] | How do you think I started? | 你以为我是怎么开始喝的 |
[18:20] | Easy, come on. | 慢点 够了 |
[18:23] | You think you can stand? | 你觉得你能站起来吗 |
[18:24] | Come on. | 来 |
[18:28] | The gift has its price. | 这天赋也是有代价的 |
[18:30] | It’ll take what’s left of me. | 它会夺走我剩下的生命力 |
[18:31] | Don’t talk like that. | 别这么说 |
[18:33] | No use fighting it. | 反抗是没有用的 |
[18:38] | The power inside you is something to behold! | 你体内的力量应该受到瞻仰 |
[18:41] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过那么强大的力量 |
[18:43] | Whoever locked your darkness is more powerful than me. | 封锁了你黑暗力量的那个人比我还强大 |
[18:46] | I saw it so clearly just for a moment. | 我只看清了一瞬 |
[18:50] | – It was like staring into the sun. – Leave him alone. | -就像凝视太阳一样 -别烦他 |
[18:53] | – You’ve had enough. – There’s a reason | -你说得够多了 -你们两个相遇 |
[18:55] | the two of you were brought together. | 是有原因的 |
[18:57] | I saw Fate’s hand in this. | 我看到命运的手笔了 |
[18:59] | Enough. Enough of your bullshit. | 够了 废话说够了 |
[19:01] | That’s something you’ve always been full of, not me. | 你才整天废话连篇 不是我 |
[19:07] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[19:11] | That’s what you do, isn’t it? | 你就擅长这个 是不是 |
[19:13] | You get people to believe the old… | 你让别人相信那个老… |
[19:15] | poor old crazy Ankara thing. | 可怜的老疯子安卡拉的故事 |
[19:17] | And before people realize it’s bullshit, | 而在他们意识到这是胡扯之前 |
[19:20] | you’re gone. | 你就已经不见了 |
[19:22] | When I was at that monastery, | 我在修道院的时候 |
[19:24] | I believed everything you told me. | 我信了你告诉我的一切 |
[19:26] | I spent years following your lies | 我花了这么多年追随你的谎言 |
[19:29] | and your lunacy. | 和你的疯狂 |
[19:31] | I got the book. | 我找到了书 |
[19:35] | I sent that signal. | 我发送了信号 |
[19:37] | A signal so that someone would come and save us. | 一个让别人过来拯救我们的信号 |
[19:41] | To save all of us! | 来拯救我们所有人 |
[19:47] | No one replied. | 没有人回复 |
[19:49] | Didn’t they? | 是吗 |
[20:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[20:24] | – This is not my signal. – No, | -这不是我的信号 -没错 |
[20:26] | it’s Pilgrim’s. | 是朝圣的 |
[20:28] | He’s the one that answered your call. | 回应你的召唤的人是他 |
[21:06] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 对吧 |
[21:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:11] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[21:17] | Get away from her. | 离她远点 |
[21:21] | You go out without me one time | 你就独自出去了一次 |
[21:26] | and you’ve already found my replacement? | 就找到我的替代品了吗 |
[21:28] | Replacement? | 替代品 |
[21:30] | I saw you, | 我看到你了 |
[21:32] | with Pilgrim. | 和朝圣一起 |
[21:34] | You don’t have to cut yourself, you’re not like us. | 你不必割伤自己就能释放天赋 你跟我们不一样 |
[21:38] | – It’s not what you think. – Then what is it? | -不是你想的那样 -那是什么样 |
[21:39] | Is he going to share your bed too then, huh? | 他也会跟你同床共枕吗 |
[21:41] | Don’t talk to her like that… | 别用这种态度对她说话 |
[21:42] | Why don’t you stop me, huh? | 有本事你就阻止我啊 |
[21:45] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[21:47] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[21:54] | – Castor… – I don’t need your pity. | -卡斯特 -不用你可怜我 |
[22:10] | He’s losing control. | 他快失控了 |
[22:13] | He just needs time. | 他只是需要时间 |
[22:16] | Time is one gift he does not have. | 他最缺的就是时间 |
[22:21] | I know how deeply you care for our dear ones, | 我知道你很在乎我们的天赋者 |
[22:23] | but you must prepare to let him go. | 但你必须做好失去他的准备 |
[22:25] | No. | 不 |
[22:27] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[22:28] | M.K. can access his gift without cutting himself. | MK不用割伤自己就能释放天赋 |
[22:31] | He is more powerful than Castor will ever be. | 卡斯特这辈子都赶不上他的实力 |
[22:34] | He is what you need… | 他正是你需要的 |
[22:35] | Castor is not some creature to be dispatched at your bidding! | 卡斯特不是你随意下令就能处死的牲畜 |
[22:42] | We will use his gift | 我们会使用他的天赋 |
[22:45] | when I say, | 但要等我发话 |
[22:48] | not before. | 在那之前不行 |
[22:56] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[22:57] | He’s summoning followers. | 他在召唤信徒 |
[22:59] | “I am Pilgrim. | “我是朝圣 |
[23:01] | “Seekers of enlightenment, come join our cause. | 寻求教化的人们 欢迎加入我们的大业 |
[23:04] | “We will cleanse the land | 我们将净化这片土地 |
[23:06] | “And prepare for Azra’s return.” | 准备迎接阿兹拉重现” |
[23:08] | Azra? | 阿兹拉 |
[23:09] | “We await for you at the temple where the rivers meet.” | “我们在河流会合处的神殿等你们” |
[23:17] | Any idea where that may be? | 知道那是在哪里吗 |
[23:19] | No. But I know someone who might. | 不 但我认识一个人 他可能知道 |
[23:25] | When he said “cleanse”, what did he mean? | 他说的”净化”是什么意思 |
[23:28] | I thought I was summoning the good guys. | 我还以为我召唤的是好人 |
[23:29] | Good and evil are insufficient terms | 简单的善与恶不足以形容 |
[23:32] | for what’s set to be unleashed on this world. | 注定被释放到这个世界的新事物 |
[23:34] | Unleash? What… What did you have me unleash? | 释放 你让我释放什么了 |
[23:36] | For the new world to be born the old must die. | 旧世界必须消亡 新世界才能诞生 |
[23:39] | This Pilgrim will transform the Badlands. | 朝圣将改变恶土 |
[23:42] | I could sense him ushering in an era of blood and chaos. | 我能感觉到他正开创一个充满鲜血与混乱的新纪元 |
[23:52] | We can’t afford to withdraw any troops from the front. | 我们不能从前线撤兵 |
[23:57] | If I don’t give Pilgrim what he wants, | 如果我不满足朝圣的要求 |
[23:58] | he won’t hesitate to wipe us out. | 他会毫不犹豫地把我们杀光 |
[24:00] | My scouts report a large refugee camp, | 我的探子报告有一个大规模难民营 |
[24:03] | in Sector Twelve. | 在12区 |
[24:05] | It’s just over the border in The Widow’s territory. | 刚刚越过边界 在艳寡妇的领地上 |
[24:08] | I need those recruits. | 我需要那些人 |
[24:11] | Burn it to the ground if necessary. | 如有必要 把那里烧为平地 |
[24:30] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[24:34] | I was hoping you could mix something | 我本来希望你能调配些药 |
[24:36] | to maybe fix me. | 治好我 |
[24:45] | The bitter truth is that you are dying, dear one. | 然而痛苦的真相是 你命不久矣 天赋者 |
[24:50] | No earthly tincture can stop it. | 世上没有任何药能救你 |
[24:52] | If you don’t use your dark gift you… | 如果你不使用黑暗天赋 |
[24:56] | could perhaps extend your life for a short time, but… | 也许能短暂延长你的生命 不过… |
[24:59] | it would only be delaying the inevitable. | 那也只是推迟不可避免的事 |
[25:02] | Fighting is all I know. That’s who I am. | 我只会战斗 我是战士 |
[25:07] | Avoiding battle is the coward’s way. | 逃避战斗是懦夫的行为 |
[25:10] | What if I told you you could still help our great cause? | 如果我告诉你 你仍能助我们完成大业呢 |
[25:15] | How? | 怎么做 |
[25:17] | We made a pact with one of the Barons who still rules this land. | 我们和一位仍统治这片土地的领主达成了协议 |
[25:22] | She agreed to provide us with new workers. | 她同意为我们提供新工人 |
[25:27] | You are to make sure that she keeps her word | 你去确保她遵守承诺 |
[25:30] | and put down any who resist. | 并杀死所有反抗的人 |
[25:34] | Help Pilgrim deliver us unto the gates of Azra. | 助朝圣将我们送到阿兹拉的大门 |
[25:38] | I’ll find Nix and I’ll seek Pilgrim’s blessing. | 我去找妮克丝 并请朝圣给我祝福 |
[25:40] | This you do alone. | 这事你必须独自去办 |
[25:45] | Honor us with your gift, dear one. | 让我们以你的天赋为荣 天赋者 |
[25:49] | And if it be Fate’s will | 如果这是命运之神的旨意 |
[25:51] | that it be the last time, | 要你最后一次使用天赋 |
[25:54] | we will rejoice in the glory of your sacrifice. | 我们会欢庆你的光荣牺牲 |
[26:11] | What do you intend to do with Chau’s brother? | 你打算如何处置周的弟弟 |
[26:14] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[26:16] | You know, she once lured me into a trap using M.K. | 她曾利用MK将我引入陷阱 |
[26:19] | She could be using Gaius this time. | 这次说不定也是在利用盖亚斯 |
[26:21] | She had him locked up for | 她之前一直把他关押起来 |
[26:22] | freeing Cogs and going against everything his family stands for. | 因为他放走了贱民 并反抗他家族所拥护的一切 |
[26:26] | If he’s conning you, | 如果他是在骗你 |
[26:28] | that’s a very long con. | 这骗局也铺垫太久了 |
[26:32] | You told me he was kind to you as a child | 你说过 他小时候对你很好 |
[26:36] | All I know is that every man | 我只知道 |
[26:38] | that I’ve ever trusted has betrayed me. | 我信任过的每个男人 最终都背叛了我 |
[26:42] | I know about your husband, | 我知道你丈夫的事 |
[26:44] | how he bragged about his abuse. | 他大肆吹嘘如何虐待你 |
[26:49] | He deserved every inch of that blade you gave him. | 你刺入他身体的每一刀 都是他罪有应得 |
[26:54] | And Quinn? | 那奎恩呢 |
[26:56] | Quinn never hit me. | 奎恩从没打过我 |
[26:58] | His cruelty wasn’t in his hands. | 他的残忍并非是对我使用暴力 |
[27:01] | He turned me into a living ghost. | 他把我变成了行尸走肉 |
[27:04] | Invisible, so he could move on to his other wives. | 视而不见 这样他便能娶更多美娇妻 |
[27:09] | Don’t let the past stop you from doing what you need to do. | 别让过去妨碍你做你必须做的事 |
[27:14] | What would you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[27:18] | To end this war, you’re gonna need every advantage you can get. | 想赢下这场战争 你得利用每一个有利条件 |
[27:24] | Like it or not, you’re gonna have to trust somebody. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你总得信任一些人 |
[27:47] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[27:49] | from this side of the bar | 我现在被关在牢笼里 |
[27:50] | it’s hard to believe we were once friends. | 真的很难相信我们曾是朋友 |
[27:52] | “Friends?” | “朋友” |
[27:54] | That might be an overstatement. | 这话言过其实了吧 |
[27:58] | I was a star struck Cog | 我当年是个想往上爬的贱民 |
[28:00] | and you were a resentful Baron’s son. | 而你是一个残暴领主的儿子 |
[28:02] | Call me naive, | 也许是我天真 |
[28:05] | but I thought our connection was deeper. | 但我以为我们的缘分比这深 |
[28:07] | It wasn’t. | 并没有 |
[28:14] | I’ll decide your fate in the morning. | 我明早再决定你的命运 |
[28:17] | I decided yours long ago. | 我很早前就决定好你的命运了 |
[28:19] | On my birthday, no less. | 就在我生日那天 |
[28:22] | When my sister lashed you, | 当我姐姐鞭打你 |
[28:24] | and the overseer locked you in the pig pen. | 和监工把你关进猪笼里的时候 |
[28:29] | Do you remember that night? | 你还记得那一晚吗 |
[28:41] | After all these years, | 经过这么多年 |
[28:43] | did you ever wonder | 你有没有好奇过 |
[28:45] | how you managed to get free? | 你是怎么成功逃出来的 |
[28:50] | I watched you crawl out of that pen, covered in filth. | 我看着你爬出那个猪笼 浑身肮脏 |
[28:55] | That night changed everything, | 那一晚改变了一切 |
[28:58] | for both of us. | 对我们两个来说都如此 |
[29:04] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[29:07] | You think I’m too weak to kill? | 你觉得我太弱了 杀不了人 |
[29:09] | If you really were there | 如果你当时真的在场 |
[29:10] | you would know that something was left behind. | 那你一定知道有样东西被落下了 |
[29:13] | A dagger. A gift from my father. | 一把匕首 那是我父亲送我的礼物 |
[29:16] | Two words inscribed on the blade, “No mercy.” | 刀身上刻着两个词 “残酷无情” |
[29:22] | We may have come from different worlds, Minerva, | 我们或许来自不同的世界 米涅娃 |
[29:25] | but you and I, we believe in the same thing. | 但你和我 我们有着同样的信仰 |
[29:49] | Hey, we need to leave. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[29:51] | I’m not spending another night in this wreck, with that witch. | 我可不想跟那个老巫婆在这破烂的地方再度过一晚 |
[29:57] | I wish you and your son well. | 我祝愿你和你的儿子一切都好 |
[29:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:00] | The only hope you have of saving him lies with Pilgrim. | 如果你想救他 唯一的希望就是靠朝圣了 |
[30:03] | He is the one you must seek. | 你必须找到他 |
[30:05] | The path to salvation has already been laid out for you, | 拯救之路已经为你铺好了 |
[30:08] | but only you can find it. | 但只有你能找到 |
[30:11] | This is where your journey takes you next. | 这就是你的下一段崭新的旅程 |
[30:33] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[30:34] | There’s something I must show you. | 我必须带你看一样东西 |
[30:37] | Already seen everything I need to see. | 我已经看过我需要看的一切了 |
[30:39] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[30:40] | But before you make your final choice | 但在你做出最终决定之前 |
[30:43] | to stay or to go, | 是留下还是离开 |
[30:45] | your eyes must bear witness | 你必须亲眼看到 |
[30:46] | to why we’ve claimed this place in Azra’s name. | 我们为什么以阿兹拉之名占领这地方 |
[31:28] | The true test of faith is not the belief in the seen. | 信仰真正的考验不是对已见之事的信奉 |
[31:32] | It’s the acceptance of the unseen. | 而是对未见之事的接受 |
[31:36] | We’re standing on a revelation not glimpsed for generations. | 我们将迎来数个世纪未见的神之启示 |
[31:40] | Once there were many sacred places like this | 曾经在旧世界 有很多像这样的 |
[31:43] | all over the Old World. | 神圣的地方 |
[31:47] | And on their hallowed grounds, the faithful | 在它们神圣的土地上 有信仰的人 |
[31:50] | were able to master their power | 可以掌控它们的力量 |
[31:53] | and transform their very existence. | 改变自身的存在 |
[31:56] | What’s under here? | 这下面有什么 |
[31:58] | Something extraordinary, and when we uncover it | 超凡绝伦的东西 一旦我们发掘出来 |
[32:02] | we’re going to build a better world, M.K. | 就能建立一个更好的世界 MK |
[32:06] | We will bring hope back to this place. | 我们将把希望重新带回这个世界 |
[32:11] | Join us. | 加入我们吧 |
[32:46] | Pilgrim sent me. | 是朝圣叫我来的 |
[32:48] | Tell him I don’t need any help. | 告诉他我不需要任何帮助 |
[32:49] | I’m not here to help you, | 我不是来帮助你的 |
[32:52] | I’m here to lead you. | 我是来领导你们的 |
[33:06] | There’s news from one of our scouts. Chau is on the move. | 探子传来消息了 周在行动 |
[33:10] | A convoy of transport trucks was spotted | 一队运输卡车被发现 |
[33:12] | traveling northwest towards Sector Twelve. | 被发现在往西北方向的12区行进 |
[33:14] | The front line’s in the opposite direction. | 前线在完全相反的方向 |
[33:15] | There are no targets there. | 那里并没有任何目标 |
[33:16] | Only one. The refugee camp. | 只有一个 难民营 |
[33:19] | And we better go now, they got a head start on us. | 我们必须马上出发 他们抢先了 |
[33:20] | Release Gaius. Give him a sword. | 把盖亚斯放出来 给他一把剑 |
[33:23] | We need every able hand. | 我们需要一切能用上的人手 |
[33:51] | I’ve gone over our supplies, | 我查看过物资储备了 |
[33:52] | and it looks like we have enough to get us all through winter. | 看上去足以够我们所有人熬过冬天了 |
[33:56] | I… I didn’t think we’d pull it through. | 我之前真没想到我们能成功 |
[34:54] | Load them up! Take as many alive as you can! | 都装上车 能抓多少活的就抓多少 |
[35:55] | Run! | 快跑 |
[36:57] | Get the others to safety. | 把其他人带去安全的地方 |
[36:58] | – I’m not leaving you. – Go! | -我不会丢下你的 -快走 |
[37:02] | Let’s play. | 我们来玩玩吧 |
[38:59] | We need to fall back. | 我们得撤退了 |
[39:00] | There’s too many of them. | 他们人太多了 |
[39:01] | Give the order. | 下令吧 |
[39:03] | It’s time for a trip. | 是时候跟我们走一趟了 |
[39:05] | Pilgrim will come for me. | 朝圣会来救我的 |
[39:08] | And when he does, you won’t live another day. | 等他来了 你会马上就死 |
[39:18] | You haven’t said a word since we left. | 自从我们离开后 你一句话都没说过 |
[39:24] | I know that look. | 我了解你这种表情 |
[39:25] | I’ve seen it before. I know what it means. | 我以前见过 我知道它是什么意思 |
[39:28] | What do you want me to say? | 你希望我说什么 |
[39:29] | The person who I trusted the most in the world | 我曾经在这个世界上最信任的人 |
[39:31] | used me to usher in a new era of blood and chaos? | 利用我引来了一个充满鲜血和混乱的新纪元吗 |
[39:39] | You want my advice? | 你想要我的建议吗 |
[39:40] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[39:43] | Just stop a second. | 稍微停一下 |
[39:45] | Take everything she told you with a pinch of salt. | 她对你说的一切 你都不能完全相信 |
[39:47] | Don’t trust a word she says. | 她说的话你一个字都别信 |
[39:49] | I spent an entire life chasing after her dream, | 我这一生都在追寻她的梦想 |
[39:53] | and I do not want you to do the same. | 我不希望你也落得跟我一样 |
[39:55] | I don’t care about my life. | 我不在乎我的一生 |
[39:56] | I care about Henry’s. | 我在乎的是亨利的人生 |
[39:58] | You think this is crazy, don’t you, chasing this Pilgrim? | 你觉得找寻那个朝圣是很疯狂的事 对吧 |
[40:00] | I think you’re doing a lot of the work for her. | 我觉得你在替她干很多事 |
[40:03] | She doesn’t give a damn about you or that baby. | 她根本不在乎你或那个孩子 |
[40:07] | If Pilgrim is the person I have to face to save Henry, | 如果我必须面对朝圣 才能救亨利 |
[40:10] | then so be it. | *那就面对吧 |
[40:12] | And that’s why I’m going with you. | 所以我才要跟你一起去 |
[40:15] | You don’t owe me anything, Bajie. | 你不欠我任何东西 八戒 |
[40:17] | I was there at the beginning. | 这一切起源的时候我就在场 |
[40:19] | I set this signal off | 是我把信号发出去的 |
[40:20] | and I wanna be there when it ends. | 我希望这一切终结时我也在场 |
[40:22] | What do you say, old friend? Trip to Black Wind? | 你意下如何 老朋友 去黑风镇走一趟如何 |
[41:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:04] | These lines are… | 这些线… |
[41:05] | are all the Eye will reveal. | 是命运之眼唯一能显示的东西 |
[41:12] | These aren’t just lines. | 这些并不是单纯的线 |
[41:15] | They’re tattoos. | 是纹身 |
[41:18] | Every Clipper in the Badlands gets them. | 恶土的每个剪刀军身上都有 |
[41:20] | Each line represents a person they’ve killed. | 每一道纹身都代表杀过的一个人 |
[41:23] | The man who bears these marks is the Catalyst. | 身上有这些符号的人就是引路者 |
[41:29] | He is journeying to us. | 他正在来我们这里的路上 |
[41:36] | Do you recognize the pattern? | 你认识这个图案吗 |
[41:38] | They belong to the man who murdered my mother. | 是杀害我母亲的那个凶手身上的 |
[41:46] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[41:48] | No, I forbid it! | 不 我禁止你这么做 |
[41:50] | This man’s destiny is intertwined with mine. | 此人的命运跟我的命运相交 |
[41:53] | He must suffer no harm | 他绝不能受到伤害 |
[41:57] | and be welcomed like a brother. | 我们要像欢迎兄弟一样欢迎他 |
[41:59] | He’ll betray you, the same way he betrayed me. | 他会背叛你的 就像他当初背叛我那样 |
[42:03] | Be he enemy or friend. | 不管他是敌是友 |
[42:06] | This I know, he will be joining us very soon. | 我清楚一点 他很快就会来到我们身边 |