时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We started this war to stalemate, | 战争一开始就陷入了僵局 |
[00:05] | and here we are, no closer to victory. | 打到现在 距离胜利也遥遥无期 |
[00:07] | Quite frankly, we have outfought Chau at every turn, | 老实说 我们每场仗都打赢了周 |
[00:10] | but she keeps throwing more bodies in our path. | 但她总能派出更多的人手阻拦我们 |
[00:12] | I think it’s time to withdraw and consolidate. | 我觉得是时候撤兵议和了 |
[00:15] | Are you two always this optimistic? | 你们两个总是这么乐观吗 |
[00:17] | Realism is the only thing that’s gonna win this war. | 只有从现实出发 才能赢得这场战争 |
[00:21] | That’s the weakest point in Chau’s line. | 那里是周的防线中最薄弱的一个点 |
[00:23] | Her garrison outside Menstanza. | 她在门斯坦萨外面的守备军 |
[00:25] | If we launch a stealth assault there with the bulk of our forces, | 如果我们派大军突袭那里 |
[00:28] | we could break through, | 是有可能突破的 |
[00:30] | overwhelm them in one sweep. | 一举歼敌 |
[00:31] | A surge? No. Too risky. | 猛攻吗 不行 太冒险了 |
[00:34] | I agree. If Chau were to get wind of the attack, | 我同意 如果周提前获知我们的袭击计划 |
[00:36] | your armies would be decimated. | 你的军队将全军覆没 |
[00:38] | Some risks are worth taking. | 有些风险是值得冒的 |
[00:40] | If you truly wanna end this war, | 如果你真的想打赢这场战争 |
[00:42] | surprise is our only advantage. | 突袭是我们唯一的优势了 |
[00:44] | You’re playing this exactly how Chau would. | 你现在的用兵方式跟周一模一样 |
[00:46] | Just throwing bodies at the front lines. | 不断把大批兵力推到前线 |
[00:49] | Let’s just take a breath | 我们先冷静下 |
[00:51] | to think beyond what’s right in front of us. | 目光放长远点 不要只局限于眼前 |
[00:53] | Waiting is no longer an option. | 不能再等下去了 |
[00:55] | Ready the fighters for an assault. | 让战士们做好进攻准备 |
[00:57] | Gather troops from the South and West, | 将南部和西部的大军抽回来 |
[00:59] | rendezvous at the chokepoint outside Menstanza. | 在门斯坦萨外的险关处集合 |
[01:06] | Yes, Baron. | 是 领主 |
[01:16] | Gaius, a word. | 盖亚斯 我有话跟你谈 |
[01:21] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[01:22] | You’re gonna march off obediently on a suicide mission? | 你心甘情愿地去执行一个送死任务 |
[01:25] | Listen, no one’s committing suicide. | 听着 没人要去送死 |
[01:27] | We will quell their forces. It’s what I do. | 我们一定可以灭掉他们 这是我擅长的 |
[01:31] | Save the chest-thumping warrior bravado for your troops. | 把这套勇士的蛮干作风留着鼓舞你的士兵去吧 |
[01:34] | If you won’t reason with her, I will. | 如果你不肯劝说她 我会去的 |
[01:37] | Now look who’s full of warrior bravado. | 瞧瞧现在谁浑身都是勇士的蛮干作风 |
[01:41] | Well, somebody needs to look out for you. | 总得有人照看着你 |
[01:57] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[01:59] | You shouldn’t be here. Laundry… | 你不应该来这里 洗衣… |
[02:03] | You two, dump her downstairs. | 你们两个 把她丢到楼下去 |
[02:05] | The rest of you, follow me. | 其他人 跟我来 |
[02:06] | If The Widow won’t end this war, then we will. | 如果艳寡妇不肯结束这场战争 那我们来结束 |
[02:44] | We weren’t expecting any supplies. | 没接到通知说有物资车要过来啊 |
[02:46] | I brought you something else. | 我给你们带了点别的东西来 |
[02:52] | Secure the gate! | 抢占大门 |
[02:56] | I can’t believe you kept this. | 我真不敢相信你一直留着这个 |
[02:58] | Reminded me to always find strength even in the darkest hour. | 它提醒着我 在最黑暗的时候 也要找到力量 |
[03:03] | Thank you for backing my plan. | 谢谢你支持我的计划 |
[03:05] | It’s bold. Like you. | 那很大胆 符合你的风格 |
[04:57] | Set ’em down, boys. | 放下武器 各位 |
[04:59] | Sunny is an old friend. | 桑尼是我的老朋友了 |
[05:02] | No harm will come to you here. You have my word. | 你在这里绝对不会受到伤害 我向你保证 |
[05:06] | Your word is worthless. | 你的承诺毫无意义 |
[05:08] | Then you better kill me now | 那你最好立刻杀了我 |
[05:09] | because I won’t do this with a knife at my throat. | 因为被人用刀架着脖子 我是不会配合的 |
[05:12] | It’s uncivilized. | 这是野蛮人的方式 |
[05:35] | What you need is here. | 你需要的东西在这里 |
[05:37] | That map will lead you straight to Pilgrim’s door. | 那张地图会帮助你找到朝圣 |
[05:41] | So you see, Sunny? | 瞧见了吧 桑尼 |
[05:43] | I am a man of my word. | 我是一个信守诺言的人 |
[05:45] | This is just a piece of paper. | 这只是一张纸而已 |
[05:48] | What I need… | 我需要的 |
[05:52] | Is information. | 是信息 |
[05:54] | What do you know about Pilgrim? | 你对朝圣有什么了解 |
[05:56] | Only that he can’t be reasoned with. | 我只知道 没办法跟他讲道理 |
[05:58] | He’s a zealot. | 他是个狂热宗教分子 |
[06:00] | And zealots are dangerous. | 狂热宗教分子是很危险的 |
[06:02] | You met him? | 你见过他吗 |
[06:03] | I tried, but he wouldn’t see me. | 我试过 但他不肯见我 |
[06:05] | All he cares about is Azra. | 他只在乎阿兹拉 |
[06:08] | My advice? | 我的建议是 |
[06:09] | Stay the hell away. | 离他远一点 |
[06:12] | Now are we done here? | 现在完事了吗 |
[06:15] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[06:17] | I need you to tell me about Lily’s boat. | 我需要你跟我说说莉莉那艘船的事 |
[06:25] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[06:28] | It’s okay, Henry. | 没事的 亨利 |
[06:29] | I don’t know why you’re so miffed. | 我不知道你为什么这么怒气冲冲的 |
[06:31] | You’re not the one who got screwed over. | 被害惨的人又不是你 |
[06:32] | Screw you, Bajie! | 你去死吧 八戒 |
[06:34] | I didn’t ask you to come back into my life. | 我可没叫你重新回到我的人生中 |
[06:36] | I didn’t ask you and your friend to mess up my boat, | 我也没叫你和你的朋友把我的船搞得一团糟 |
[06:39] | and I didn’t ask you to apologize! | 我也没叫你道歉 |
[06:42] | Hurricane Bajie all over again. | 飓风八戒的事重演了 |
[06:44] | Leaving me to stumble through the wreckage! | 留我在一片废墟中苦苦支撑 |
[06:47] | – You finished? – Maybe. | -你唠叨完了吗 -或许吧 |
[06:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | I meant what I said, all right? | 我之前说的是真心话 好吗 |
[06:51] | Hurting you was the biggest mistake of my, my… | 伤害你是我这辈子犯过的最大的错误 |
[06:55] | Hang on, I’m so sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[06:56] | Did you say that the boat is messed up? | 你刚说这艘船被破坏了吗 |
[06:58] | I found a machete in the fuel line. | 我在输油管里发现了一把砍刀 |
[07:00] | Among other things. | 还有其他东西 |
[07:01] | Good. Then you have got yourself a deal. | 很好 那我们做个交易吧 |
[07:05] | What? | 什么 |
[07:05] | I will help you fix the boat, | 我帮你把船修好 |
[07:07] | and then you can take us to Pilgrim’s Fortress. | 然后你带我们去朝圣的堡垒 |
[07:11] | You’re unbelievable. | 你简直令人难以置信 |
[07:15] | That was not a no. | 你这可不算拒绝 |
[07:17] | Lily said her boat used to belong to you. | 莉莉说她那艘船以前是你的 |
[07:21] | I found this symbol scratched on the bunk. | 我在床铺上发现了这个符号 |
[07:27] | What’s your interest in this symbol? | 你为什么会对这个符号有兴趣 |
[07:31] | I was the one who carved it. | 因为那是我刻出来的 |
[07:41] | When I was a boy. | 我小时候刻的 |
[07:42] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 天呐 |
[07:46] | I guess there was another survivor. | 看来当年的确还有一个幸存者 |
[07:49] | Survivor? | 幸存者 |
[07:50] | That boat was transporting | 那艘船失踪的时候 |
[07:52] | a routine shipment when it went missing. | 运送的只是常规的货物 |
[07:55] | No word, no distress call, | 没有消息 没有求救信号 |
[07:59] | like it disappeared into thin air. | 就好像凭空消失了一样 |
[08:02] | Three days later | 3天后 |
[08:03] | it drifted out of the mist like a ghost ship. | 它像艘幽灵船一样从水雾中驶出来 |
[08:08] | The deck still red with blood. | 甲板上依然残留着红色的血迹 |
[08:11] | When I boarded, I found a slaughterhouse. | 我登船后 简直像是进了屠宰场 |
[08:14] | Bodies everywhere. | 到处都是尸体 |
[08:21] | Do you know who did it? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[08:24] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:25] | You said there was another survivor. | 你刚刚说还有一个幸存者 |
[08:28] | The Captain. | 是船长 |
[08:30] | Found him barely breathing with an axe in his skull. | 我发现他时 他的脑袋上插着把斧头 呼吸微弱 |
[08:33] | All he kept muttering was, | 他不断念叨着 |
[08:35] | “The devils in black and red.” | “黑红魔鬼” |
[08:38] | Where is this Captain now? | 那位船长现在在哪儿 |
[08:40] | Last I heard, he had built himself a hut. | 据我所知 他自己搭了个小屋 |
[08:44] | A day’s walk down the river. | 沿着河往下游走一天 |
[08:46] | He’s mad as a coot, but you never know, | 他现在疯疯癫癫的 但谁知道呢 |
[08:48] | he might offer you some insight. | 说不定他能告诉你一点消息 |
[08:52] | The minute I leave here, you’re gonna retake that boat. | 我一离开这里 你就会趁机夺回那艘船 |
[08:56] | Sunny, as you recall, | 桑尼 你也记得 |
[09:00] | I was a man of my word. | 我是个信守诺言的人 |
[09:03] | You’re the one who tried to cheat me | 是你想欺骗我 |
[09:05] | bringing me the head of another boy. | 带给了我一个别的男孩的头颅 |
[09:11] | We have a deal. | 我们定个协议 |
[09:13] | No harm will come to you or your friends here. | 你和你的朋友在这里不会受到伤害 |
[09:35] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[09:37] | Who got through our checkpoint? | 谁突破了我们的关卡 |
[09:39] | Was it Chau’s people? | 是周的人吗 |
[09:40] | No. | 不是 |
[09:42] | Butterflies. | 是蝴蝶军 |
[09:45] | And Bowlers. | 和帽子军 |
[09:47] | Heading for the Sanctuary. | 他们正前往避难所 |
[09:49] | You’re saying it was an inside job? | 你是说这是我们自己人干的 |
[10:05] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[10:08] | The Sanctuary is now under our control. | 避难所现在归我们管了 |
[10:14] | I’d advise you to let me go before it’s too late. | 我给你们个建议 立刻放了我 否则就太迟了 |
[10:17] | It’s already too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[10:18] | There’s no going back, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我们不能回头了 |
[10:21] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[10:22] | Don’t you know the faces of your own fighters? | 你连自己战士的脸都认不出吗 |
[10:25] | The ones who die in your name? | 他们可是为你而死 |
[10:28] | Why bother, I guess, we’re all disposable to you. | 不过何必记住呢 反正对你而言我们都是可牺牲品 |
[10:32] | I’m Wren. | 我叫芸 |
[10:34] | He’s Arthur. | 这是亚瑟 |
[10:36] | We’re here to end your war. | 我们是来结束你的战争的 |
[10:37] | You would betray your own Baron? | 你们要背叛你们的领主 |
[10:39] | My Baron betrayed me. | 是我的领主背叛了我 |
[10:40] | She’s the cause of our suffering. | 她才是我们苦难的根源 |
[10:41] | Direct your anger at Chau. | 把你的怒火撒向周吧 |
[10:43] | – I’m trying to save you. – Stop lying. | -我是想拯救你们 -别撒谎了 |
[10:45] | All you want is more power, more land, | 你只想要更多的权力 更多的土地 |
[10:48] | more gold, just like all the other Barons. | 更多的金子 跟其他所有领主一样 |
[10:50] | That is not true. | 不是那样的 |
[10:51] | I’m fighting for a better world. | 我在为建立一个更好的世界而战斗 |
[10:54] | I slipped into this house two weeks ago. | 两周前我溜进了这里 |
[10:56] | Know what I discovered? | 知道我发现了什么吗 |
[10:58] | No one’s buying your bullshit anymore. | 已经没人相信你的谎言了 |
[11:01] | How many innocents lost life and limb | 有多少无辜的人失去了生命 缺肢少臂 |
[11:03] | fighting for your empty cause? | 就为了你虚空的大业 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry for your sacrifice. | 对你的牺牲我很遗憾 |
[11:08] | Oh, save your pity. | 省省你的怜悯吧 |
[11:11] | Watching you suffer will be recompense enough. | 看着你受折磨就足够补偿我了 |
[11:15] | The penalty for treason is death. | 背叛的惩罚是死刑 |
[11:17] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[11:19] | We want an armistice. | 我们要一份停战协议 |
[11:21] | An immediate end to the fighting. | 立刻停止交火 |
[11:23] | You’re the only one who can do that. | 这件事只有你能做到 |
[11:27] | Gaius! | 盖亚斯 |
[11:32] | The next one will be through your skull. | 下一箭就会穿透你的头颅了 |
[11:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:58] | Castor was more than a fighter. | 卡斯特不只是个战士 |
[12:03] | He was a brother to all of you | 他是你们所有人的兄弟 |
[12:06] | and closer than a son to me. | 比我的亲生孩子还亲 |
[12:12] | He did not want to die. | 他不想死去 |
[12:14] | But he sacrificed his life | 但他牺牲了自己的生命 |
[12:17] | so that we could live. | 换取了我们的生存 |
[12:20] | May his blood be the salve for our souls. | 愿他的鲜血能拯救我们的灵魂 |
[12:42] | Death is not the end of our journey. | 死亡不是旅途的终点 |
[12:44] | Castor is gone, | 卡斯特不在了 |
[12:46] | but his spirit lives on. | 但他的精神永存 |
[13:04] | Until we meet again, dear one. | 有缘再见 天赋者 |
[14:07] | Long live, Castor! | 卡斯特永存 |
[14:09] | Long live, Castor! | 卡斯特永存 |
[14:11] | Long live, Castor! | 卡斯特永存 |
[14:13] | Long live, Castor! | 卡斯特永存 |
[14:15] | Long live, Castor! | 卡斯特永存 |
[14:26] | Dispatch a pigeon to our friends in the North. | 派一只信鸽给北边的朋友送信 |
[14:31] | Tell them I’ve found the one that they’ve been looking for, | 告诉他们 我找到他们一直在找的人了 |
[14:34] | but they need to hurry. | 但他们得抓紧时间 |
[15:21] | You must eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[15:25] | The Eye has shown me the marks again. | 神之眼又展示了那些标记 |
[15:29] | The Catalyst is getting closer. I can feel it. | 引路者越来越近了 我感觉到它了 |
[15:31] | Him. | 是”他” |
[15:33] | Not “It.” | 不是”它” |
[15:35] | The Catalyst is my kin. | 引路者是我的血亲 |
[15:39] | Even kin can be dangerous. | 血亲也可能很危险 |
[15:42] | We must be ready and prepare our dear ones. | 我们必须做好准备 也要让天赋者准备好 |
[15:45] | You mean M.K.? | 你是说MK |
[15:46] | Nix, too. | 以及妮克丝 |
[15:47] | They must train together. | 他们必须一起训练 |
[15:49] | Learn to fight as one. As she did with Castor. | 学会合为一体战斗 就像她以前跟卡斯特那样 |
[15:55] | His blood is on your hands. | 他的死都是你造成的 |
[16:00] | Saving him was a lost cause. | 救他注定是徒劳的 |
[16:25] | What were you thinking? | 你刚刚在想些什么呢 |
[16:26] | I saw a chance and I took it. | 我看到了一个机会 就抓住了 |
[16:28] | Chances get you killed. | 机会可能会害死你 |
[16:30] | You’re no good to me dead. | 你死了对我没有任何好处 |
[16:32] | Careful. | 小心点说话 |
[16:34] | I might start to think you’re worried about me. | 我可能要开始觉得你是在担心我了 |
[16:38] | We’ve written up the terms. | 我们写好条款了 |
[16:40] | Any armistice will need to be signed by my hand | 任何停战协议都需要我的亲笔签名 |
[16:43] | and bear my seal. | 和我的印章 |
[16:44] | Without the seal Chau wouldn’t accept it. | 没有印章 周是不会接受的 |
[16:46] | Then that’s what you’ll do. | 那你就这么做 |
[16:47] | The first thing she’ll want | 她首先想要的 |
[16:49] | is unrestricted rights to trading Cogs. | 就是无限制交易贱民的权利 |
[16:51] | You’ll be giving up your freedom. | 你们是在放弃自己的自由 |
[16:53] | The Cog trade is my family’s business. | 贱民贸易是我家族的生意 |
[16:56] | And that will never change as long as she remains Baron. | 只要她还是领主 这一点就永远不会改变 |
[17:00] | You’ll either sign the document | 要么你签了这份文件 |
[17:02] | or we send Chau your head. | 要么我们就把你的头颅送给周 |
[17:05] | I’ll let you think about it. | 我给你点时间决定 |
[17:12] | Get in there! Move it! | 进去 过去 |
[17:13] | Hurry up! Hurry up! | 快点 快点 |
[17:16] | You too! Come on! | 你也是 快点 |
[17:20] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你能去哪儿 |
[17:21] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[17:23] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[17:26] | I said on your knees! | 我说跪下 |
[17:36] | Look at that face. | 看看这张脸 |
[17:42] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[17:44] | If I pull this blade out, you’ll bleed to death. | 如果我把刀拔出来 你就会失血过多而死 |
[17:46] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[17:48] | The Widow and Gaius, are they still alive? | 艳寡妇和盖亚斯 他们还活着吗 |
[17:52] | Where are they being kept? | 他们被关在哪里 |
[17:55] | Caged room. Upstairs. | 楼上 牢房里 |
[17:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:18] | A truckload of turncoats wiped out a check point. | 有一卡车叛徒摧毁了一个关卡 |
[18:21] | I’m assuming the Sanctuary has already fallen. | 避难所应该也已经沦陷了 |
[18:25] | Didn’t know who else to turn to. | 我不知道还能找谁帮忙 |
[18:28] | You sure The Widow’s still alive? | 你确定艳寡妇还活着吗 |
[18:29] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能确定 |
[18:31] | Round up what’s left of your fighters. | 召集你手下剩余的战士们 |
[18:33] | If we combine forces | 如果我们合力 |
[18:34] | we can take the Sanctuary back. | 就能夺回避难所 |
[18:36] | You don’t even know what’s going on inside. | 你都不知道里面是什么情况 |
[18:37] | My Baron is in there. | 我的领主在那里面 |
[18:40] | Lydia, too. | 莉迪亚也在 |
[18:43] | Are you in or out? | 你到底加不加入 |
[18:57] | Castor spent hours | 卡斯特花了很久 |
[18:59] | looking over everything in this place. | 看遍了这里的所有东西 |
[19:01] | Every trinket, every picture. | 每件饰品 每张图画 |
[19:04] | Sometimes I come here to feel his presence. | 有时候 我来这里感觉他的存在 |
[19:10] | Our grief will never truly leave us, | 悲痛永远不会真正地离开我们 |
[19:12] | but we must do what we can to move on. | 但我们必须竭尽所能往前迈进 |
[19:19] | I prepared his body. | 他的遗体是我收拾的 |
[19:21] | There were bruises on his neck. | 他的脖子上有淤伤 |
[19:26] | No one ever gets that close to him in battle, | 从来没有人能在交战时如此接近他 |
[19:28] | and they weren’t there when The Widow returned him. | 而且艳寡妇送他回来时 还没有伤痕 |
[19:31] | What are you asking, dear one? | 你想问什么 天赋者 |
[19:35] | How did Castor die? | 卡斯特是怎么死的 |
[19:37] | He was sick, | 他病了 |
[19:39] | and he passed peacefully in my arms. | 然后在我怀中平静地死去 |
[19:42] | Peace doesn’t leave marks. | 平静不会留下伤痕 |
[19:44] | Do you doubt what I’m telling you? | 你在怀疑我的话吗 |
[19:51] | I simply want the truth. | 我只是想知道真相 |
[19:53] | Disquiet is the pestilence | 不安就像瘟疫 |
[19:55] | that poisons the harvest of our faith. | 会毒害我们信仰的成果 |
[19:59] | And I need yours, Nix. | 而我需要你的信仰 妮克丝 |
[20:02] | Our work | 我们的大业 |
[20:04] | is more urgent now | 比以往任何时候 |
[20:08] | than ever. | 都更为急迫 |
[20:10] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[20:13] | There’s no way to do this, | 想要完成大业 |
[20:16] | except together. | 只能齐心协力 |
[21:03] | You’re a hard man to find. | 要找你可真不容易 |
[21:06] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[21:08] | The River King sent me. | 是河帝派我来的 |
[21:10] | I’m here to talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[21:13] | Suit yourself. | 你自便吧 |
[21:21] | More for me then. | 那都归我了 |
[21:23] | The River King says you were the only survivor of a massacre. | 河帝说你是一场大屠杀中唯一的幸存者 |
[21:28] | There goes my buzz. | 这下酒兴都被你破坏了 |
[21:31] | What’s it to you? | 这事跟你有什么关系 |
[21:33] | I was also on that boat. | 我当时也在那艘船上 |
[21:36] | You… | 你… |
[21:40] | You were the boy. | 你就是那个男孩 |
[21:42] | You were the one they were after. | 你就是他们想找的人 |
[21:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:47] | Beats the hell out of me. | 这可问倒我了 |
[21:51] | But… | 不过 |
[21:53] | they wore red and black armor. | 他们穿着红黑相间的盔甲 |
[21:58] | And they left a souvenir in my head. | 还在我脑袋上留下了一个纪念品 |
[22:08] | We were out at sea, a day, two maybe, | 我们当时在海上行驶了一两天 |
[22:12] | when a boat came up on us in the dead of night. | 然后有一艘船在夜深人静时接近我们 |
[22:16] | It was so quiet. | 悄无声息 |
[22:21] | Then they boarded us and moved in as silent as death itself, | 他们如鬼魅般无声地登上我们的船 |
[22:26] | and attacked | 并袭击了我们 |
[22:27] | with a ferocity I’d never seen before or since. | 我从未见过如此残忍的手法 |
[22:31] | But the girl, your sister, | 但那个女孩 你的姐姐 |
[22:33] | she put up a hell of a fight. | 她奋勇反抗 |
[22:35] | My sister? | 我姐姐 |
[22:37] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[22:38] | Didn’t ask, she didn’t offer. | 我没问 她也没说 |
[22:42] | But that night, | 但那一晚 |
[22:44] | she was your guardian angel. | 她就是你的守护神 |
[22:46] | What happened to her? | 她后来怎么样了 |
[22:47] | Damned if I know. | 我不知道 |
[22:48] | I didn’t see much after… | 我被砍中脑袋后就没看到多少了 |
[22:54] | Sister. | 姐姐 |
[22:58] | I can’t even remember her face. | 我连她的长相都不记得 |
[23:01] | Then ask the River King. | 那就去问河帝 |
[23:04] | That creep keeps ledgers of every Cog and passenger | 每个上过他船的贱民和乘客 |
[23:08] | who ever stepped foot on one of his boats. | 那个怪人都会记在账簿里 |
[23:11] | Likes to look through them. | 他喜欢翻看记录 |
[23:14] | Like they’re his goddamn family albums. | 就像那些是他的家庭相册一样 |
[23:45] | Round up anyone else loyal to The Widow | 围捕所有忠于艳寡妇的人 |
[23:47] | and throw them in the brig. | 把他们丢进禁闭室 |
[24:02] | We can’t find the seal anywhere. | 我们到处都找不到印章 |
[24:03] | We need it now. | 我们现在就要用 |
[24:04] | I want to send Chau the terms within the hour. | 我想在一小时内把条款发给周 |
[24:06] | It’s in the Conservatory. | 印章在温室里 |
[24:07] | Of course, the seal alone won’t help you, but I can. | 当然了 仅凭印章帮不了你 但我可以 |
[24:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:11] | Uh, she’s a Viceroy. | 她是一名总督 |
[24:13] | I’ve overheard the arguments she’s had with The Widow. | 我之前听到她跟艳寡妇争执 |
[24:15] | She isn’t happy with the way the war’s been going. | 她对战争发展的势头不满意 |
[24:18] | Won’t hurt to hear what she has to offer first. | 先听听她有何建议也无妨 |
[24:20] | Ah, this war’s destroyed far too many lives. | 这场战争已经夺去太多性命 |
[24:24] | But Chau will never believe | 但周不会相信 |
[24:25] | in the authenticity of any document from The Widow | 艳寡妇送去的文件的真实性 |
[24:27] | without the seal or without me. | 除非有印章或是我 |
[24:30] | You? Oh, how convenient. | 你 那你出现得可真凑巧 |
[24:32] | Chau and her people know | 周和她的手下 |
[24:33] | that I’ve pledged my loyalty to The Widow. | 知道我曾宣誓效忠艳寡妇 |
[24:36] | The only way they can trust this armistice | 想要他们相信这份停战协议 |
[24:37] | is if I deliver it myself. | 唯一的方法是由我亲自送去 |
[24:41] | You can’t do this without me. | 没有我 你们做不成这件事 |
[24:51] | Lydia, what are you doing? | 莉迪亚 你在做什么 |
[24:53] | What you couldn’t. | 你做不到的事 |
[24:54] | I’m ending this war. | 我要结束这场战争 |
[25:11] | The first Chau checkpoint is an hour away. | 周的关卡中离这里最近的一个要一小时才能赶到 |
[25:14] | Deliver this to her lieutenants and be back before sunset, | 把这个送去给她的副官 在日落前赶回来 |
[25:17] | or we start killing hostages. | 否则我们就开始杀人质 |
[25:19] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[25:20] | I don’t. | 我不明白 |
[25:21] | Betrayal is not the answer. | 背叛不是答案 |
[25:23] | You broke faith with your Baron. | 你背弃了对你的领主的誓言 |
[25:25] | You turned your back on your own blood. | 你背弃了你的血亲 |
[25:27] | Don’t lecture me about treachery. | 别教训我什么是背叛 |
[25:30] | And tell Chau’s people | 告诉周的手下 |
[25:32] | we expect an answer by this time tomorrow. | 我们希望在明天这个时候前得到答复 |
[25:35] | Or I kill The Widow. | 否则我就杀了艳寡妇 |
[25:38] | And her pet. | 和她的宠物 |
[25:43] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[25:47] | If you want to avoid Chau’s snipers, | 如果你想避开周的狙击手 |
[25:49] | take the high road trail. | 就走「高路」 |
[25:51] | Remember that. | 记好了 |
[26:05] | Who’s killing your uncle Bajie? Huh? | 谁快要了你八戒叔叔的命了 |
[26:08] | You are. | 是你 |
[26:09] | Uh, you are. | 就是你 |
[26:10] | Maybe you two could take the party outside? | 或许你们可以到外面狂欢 |
[26:12] | Aw, I tried that. I’ve tried everything. | 我试过了 我什么方法都试遍了 |
[26:14] | Then try being useful | 那就发挥点作用 |
[26:16] | and pass me the three-eight spanner. | 递给我那把38型号的扳手 |
[26:23] | Bloody hell! | 真该死 |
[26:25] | Oh, you like that, you sadistic little shit. | 你喜欢这样 你这小虐待狂 |
[26:28] | Kid’s got the right idea. | 这孩子想法很正确 |
[26:31] | You’re not too bad with him, you know? | 其实你把他照顾得还不错 |
[26:33] | Piss off. I’m doing my best. | 滚吧 我尽力了 |
[26:36] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[26:38] | Imagine if we’d had one of these? | 想想如果我们当年也有一个孩子 |
[26:40] | A little shit machine? | 一个小屎包吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:44] | But he would been our little shit machine. | 但他会是我们的小屎包 |
[26:52] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[27:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are you sure you wanna do this? | 抱歉 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[27:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:12] | Yes! You hear that? | 太棒了 你听见了吗 |
[27:14] | – Yeah. – We fixed it. | -是的 -我们修好它了 |
[27:16] | Okay. We’re good to go. | 好了 我们可以走了 |
[27:28] | Frontal assault is not an option. | 正面进攻不可行 |
[27:37] | Who is it? | 那是谁 |
[27:58] | The next one’s for you. | 下一刀就要射向你了 |
[27:59] | I know what this looks like, | 我知道这看起来像什么样 |
[28:01] | but I didn’t betray The Widow. | 但我没有背叛艳寡妇 |
[28:02] | I convinced them they needed me | 我说服他们相信我 需要由我 |
[28:04] | to send a peace offer to Chau. | 把停战协议送去给周 |
[28:06] | A peace offer? | 停战协议 |
[28:07] | We need to act quick if we’re gonna save her. | 想救她 我们就必须赶快行动 |
[28:09] | Where’s Moon? | 穆恩呢 |
[28:15] | I’ve never heard of this high road trail she’s talking about. | 我从没听说过她说的那个什么「高路」 |
[28:19] | I have. | 我听过 |
[28:21] | Butterflies used to sneak out of the Sanctuary at night | 蝴蝶军们以前经常在晚上溜出避难所 |
[28:23] | to visit Wall Street. | 去沃尔街玩 |
[28:24] | And the high road is what we called the passage | 「高路」是我们对地下室通向外面的 |
[28:26] | leading out of the cellar. | 那条通道的叫法 |
[28:28] | A secret entrance? | 一个秘密入口 |
[28:29] | We thought she had no idea what we were up to. | 我们当初还以为她不知道我们的小动作呢 |
[28:31] | Guess we were wrong. | 看来我们错了 |
[28:33] | Good, ’cause that’s our way in. | 很好 我们就通过那里进去 |
[28:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:36] | We move at nightfall. Get your fighters ready. | 天一黑我们就行动 叫你手下的人做好准备 |
[28:43] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[28:46] | There are no other options. | 没有其他选择了 |
[28:49] | There’s one, | 其实还有一个 |
[28:50] | No action at all. | 那就是不采取任何行动 |
[28:52] | Let the coup run its course. | 让一切顺其自然 |
[28:54] | Then, when it’s over, | 然后等乱局结束后 |
[28:55] | we can restore order by uniting the remaining forces. | 我们可以通过整合残余力量 重新恢复秩序 |
[28:59] | I’ve seen this before, Nathaniel. | 我以前见过类似的情况 纳撒尼尔 |
[29:01] | When there’s dissent, it doesn’t just go away. | 一旦出现反对意见 就再也无法消除 |
[29:04] | And we need to think about the future. | 我们需要考虑一下未来 |
[29:08] | The future means nothing to me without my honor. | 如果失去了我的荣誉 未来对我毫无意义 |
[29:13] | I knew you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[29:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:25] | You’ve been avoiding me. | 你一直在躲着我 |
[29:28] | Is it because of the lies The Widow told Castor? | 是因为艳寡妇对卡斯特说的那些谎言吗 |
[29:33] | Castor was no fool. | 卡斯特可不是傻子 |
[29:35] | No. | 没错 |
[29:37] | But he was sick and scared. | 但他当时病了 也很害怕 |
[29:44] | She poisoned his mind. | 她毒害了他的思想 |
[29:47] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[29:49] | I don’t know who to believe anymore. | 我已经不知道还能相信谁了 |
[29:54] | Pilgrim promised he would save Castor, and then he… | 朝圣向我保证过会救卡斯特 然后却… |
[30:00] | There were bruises on Castor’s neck. | 卡斯特的脖子上有瘀痕 |
[30:03] | Like he was choked. | 就像是被人勒死的一样 |
[30:05] | And you think Pilgrim did it? | 你觉得是朝圣干的 |
[30:07] | He was the last one with him. | 他是最后一个见他的人 |
[30:19] | I would never try to replace Castor, | 我从未想过要取代卡斯特 |
[30:22] | but I do wanna help you. | 但我真的想帮你 |
[30:24] | When you abuse the Gift, it attacks your body from the inside. | 当你滥用你的天赋时 它会从内部侵害你的身体 |
[30:27] | Destroys it. | 毁掉你的身体 |
[30:29] | I can teach you how to control it. | 我可以教你如何控制它 |
[30:34] | So that you never have to cut yourself again. | 那样你就不必割伤自己才能使用天赋了 |
[30:37] | The least I can do is make you stronger. | 我至少可以让你变得强大一些 |
[30:45] | Lydia’s not here. | 莉迪亚没回来 |
[30:47] | The hostages are out of time. | 人质没时间等下去了 |
[30:49] | We have to stem the bleeding. | 必须先给你止血才行 |
[30:53] | Keep the pressure on. | 压住 |
[30:57] | You know, I shouldn’t be surprised that Lydia betrayed us. | 莉迪亚背叛了我们 我真不该感到惊讶 |
[31:00] | I heard stories about her treachery when she was a Baroness. | 我听说过她当领主夫人时的背叛行为 |
[31:04] | Even my mother feared her. | 即使是我母亲都怕她 |
[31:06] | And she was afraid of no one. | 她却不惧怕任何人 |
[31:08] | I’m gonna choose to believe that she hasn’t abandoned the cause. | 我选择相信她并没有背叛我们的大业 |
[31:14] | You know, I built this room to keep a boy prisoner. | 我当初建造这个屋子是为了囚禁一个男孩 |
[31:17] | Use him against his will. | 强制利用他 |
[31:19] | Told myself it was for the greater good. | 我对自己说 那是为了更伟大的目标 |
[31:22] | But what if it wasn’t? | 但如果其实并不是呢 |
[31:25] | Wren could be right about me. | 芸对我的看法可能是对的 |
[31:28] | What if I’ve become the monster I swore to defend them from? | 如果我也变成了自己一直在对抗的怪物呢 |
[31:45] | Your Viceroy failed. | 你的总督失败了 |
[31:48] | Wren told you there’d be consequences. | 芸早就跟你说了会有后果的 |
[31:50] | Give her more time. | 再给她一些时间 |
[31:51] | – Unlike you… – Ready… | -跟你不一样 -准备 |
[31:52] | Wren is a woman of her word. | 芸是个言出必行的女人 |
[31:53] | Aim… | 瞄准 |
[31:55] | Fire! | 射击 |
[32:01] | Their blood is on your hands. | 他们的死都是你造成的 |
[32:05] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 很痛 对吧 |
[32:09] | To see it up close? | 就这么近距离地看着 |
[32:12] | He’s just trying to get to you. | 他只是想扰乱你的心境 |
[32:17] | It worked. | 他成功做到了 |
[32:34] | Get the keys. | 拿钥匙 |
[33:59] | Goodbye, Mother. | 再见 母亲 |
[35:12] | You find the answers you were looking for, Clipper? | 你找到你要找的答案了吗 剪刀军 |
[35:14] | The ledger for that voyage, where is it? | 那次航行的账簿在哪里 |
[35:17] | Second ladder, third shelf, eighth row. | 第二个梯子 第三层 第八排 |
[35:21] | August 28th, I believe. | 日期好像是8月28日 |
[35:23] | Where are your men? | 你的手下呢 |
[35:25] | I gave you my word. | 我向你保证过了 |
[35:27] | None of my men will harm you as long as you’re here. | 只要你在这里 我的手下都不会伤害你 |
[35:43] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[35:45] | I never said anything about someone else’s men. | 我可没保证过别人的手下不会伤害你 |
[35:52] | It’s funny how our paths keep crossing, Sunny. | 我们的人生道路总是不断交汇 真有趣 桑尼 |
[35:56] | Yet I never knew how important you were. | 但我以前却从不知道你有多么重要 |
[35:59] | These men have been looking for you for a very long time. | 这些人找你找了很久了 |
[36:07] | If only I’d known your picture was here all these years. | 要是我早知道你的照片多年来一直在这里就好了 |
[37:52] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[37:54] | I said, who are you? | 我问你是什么人 |
[38:12] | Look who I found. | 瞧我发现了什么 |
[38:13] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为你能跑到哪里去 |
[38:18] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[38:20] | Call themselves Black Lotus. | 他们自称为「黑莲」 |
[38:22] | Now they know you’re alive, they won’t stop hunting you. | 现在他们知道你还活着 就不会停止猎杀你 |
[38:26] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[38:27] | I can get you out of this mess for a price. | 只要你付出一些代价 我可以帮你解决麻烦 |
[38:38] | You and I are done. | 你和我之间到此结束 |
[38:46] | No walls. | 无可阻挡 |
[38:52] | I can take you as far as the delta, | 我最远可以送你们去到三角洲地带 |
[38:53] | and then you are on your own. | 然后就靠你们自己了 |
[38:55] | It shouldn’t take more than one day’s walk to Pilgrim’s Fortress. | 走到朝圣的堡垒 步行应该只需要一天 |
[38:59] | Why are you giving me that look? | 你为什么用这种神情看着我 |
[39:03] | I just wanna have a word. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[39:04] | Give us a sec, will ya? Sort of personal. | 给我们点时间 好吗 这事比较私密 |
[39:07] | – Just my wife. – Ex-wife. | -我要跟我妻子谈谈 -是前妻 |
[39:09] | Yeah, all right, ex-wife. | 好吧 前妻 |
[39:16] | If you think you’re getting a goodbye shag, | 如果你以为你能享受到「告别性爱」 |
[39:18] | I’m afraid that boat has already sailed, | 恐怕这个机会早已经没了 |
[39:21] | crashed, and sunk. | 化成灰了 沉海底了 |
[39:24] | Why don’t you come with us? | 你何不跟我们一起走呢 |
[39:26] | What? | 什么 |
[39:27] | Well, we were good together once. | 我们曾经堪称珠联璧合 亲密无间 |
[39:29] | I think we could be good together again. | 我觉得我们可以再次幸福地在一起 |
[39:35] | Bajie. | 八戒 |
[39:38] | I love a reunion just as much as the next gal. | 我跟任何女孩一样都喜欢团聚 |
[39:43] | But some things just aren’t meant to be. | 但有些事是注定不应该发生的 |
[39:47] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:50] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[39:52] | You look like a cat’s asshole. | 你看上去跟猫屁股一样糟糕 |
[39:54] | You smell like one too. | 闻上去也跟猫屁股一样臭 |
[39:57] | What will you do? | 你要干什么 |
[39:58] | Oh, the River King is dead. | 既然现在河帝已经死了 |
[40:01] | Long live the River Queen. | 那么 河后万岁 |
[40:06] | – Stop it. – Good. | -打住 -好的 |
[40:08] | I’ll be off. | 那我走了 |
[40:18] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:20] | For a minute there, I wasn’t sure where you stood. | 当时有那么片刻 我都不确定你的立场了 |
[40:22] | I always stand where I’m most useful. | 我向来只选择能让我发挥最大作用的一方 |
[40:26] | And right now that’s by your side. | 现在 那就是在你的身边 |
[40:35] | This gives me no pleasure. | 这无法让我感到丝毫快乐 |
[40:38] | I knew how this could end. | 我早知道这事可能会是怎样的结果 |
[40:40] | Shed no tears for me. | 不必为我流泪 |
[40:49] | Do you have a final request? | 你有什么临终请求吗 |
[40:58] | Be the leader that you promised to be. | 成为你曾发誓要成为的那种领导者 |
[41:02] | End this war, | 结束这场战争 |
[41:04] | once and for all. | 彻底结束 |
[41:09] | You have my word. | 我向你保证一定做到 |
[41:19] | On your command, Regent. | 你来指挥 摄政王 |
[41:21] | Archers ready. | 弓箭手准备 |
[41:26] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[41:37] | Fire. | 射击 |