时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | It has begun. | 已经开始了 |
[00:40] | If you want to use your Gift without cutting, | 如果你希望不割伤自己就能使用天赋 |
[00:42] | then you need to find a trigger. | 那你就需要找到一个触发物 |
[00:44] | A memory. | 一段记忆 |
[00:47] | A feeling. | 一种感觉 |
[00:49] | What kind of feeling? | 什么样的感觉 |
[00:52] | One that hurts more than any knife. | 比刀割更疼痛的感觉 |
[00:55] | I mean, I felt like that since Castor’s funeral. | 自从卡斯特的葬礼过后 我一直心如刀割 |
[01:06] | More arrivals. | 又有更多的人来了 |
[01:10] | Can you believe all these people? | 这些人真令人难以置信 对吧 |
[01:12] | Leaving their whole lives behind, | 抛下他们过往的全部生活 |
[01:14] | for someone they’ve never even seen. | 就为了一个他们见都没见过的人 |
[01:17] | This Pilgrim could be | 那个朝圣可能是 |
[01:17] | the greatest bullshitter who ever walked the Earth. | 有史以来最会胡说八道的大骗子 |
[01:22] | Ankara’s treatment is wearing off. | 安卡拉的短期治疗效果快要消失了 |
[01:25] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[01:31] | Look at this mob. | 瞧瞧这拥挤的人潮 |
[01:33] | There must be a doll’s house giving away free samples. | 肯定是有妓院在免费派发「样品」 |
[01:37] | Come on. Make way, you mindless flock. | 快点 让路 你们这群懒散的家伙 |
[01:59] | MK M.K. | |
[02:05] | This is Henry. | 这是亨利 |
[02:09] | Give him the baby. | 把孩子给他 |
[02:13] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:14] | Now! | 立刻 |
[02:15] | Give me the baby. Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 快给我 |
[02:45] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[02:46] | You won’t. | 你伤害不了 |
[04:14] | MK M.K.! | |
[05:06] | Hello, Sanzo. | 你好 三藏 |
[05:14] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[06:06] | We have been expecting you. | 我们一直在等着你的到来 |
[06:08] | No, no, no. Hold still. | 别 别动 |
[06:11] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[06:13] | Just worry about fixing my son. | 我就是一直挂念着治好我儿子的病 |
[06:17] | Can you cure him? | 你能治好他吗 |
[06:18] | That will be up to Pilgrim. | 那得看朝圣的了 |
[06:21] | I’ve never known anyone with the power | 我此前从未遇见过任何能够 |
[06:22] | to control someone else’s Gift before… | 控制别人天赋的人 |
[06:26] | Pilgrim is very special. | 朝圣是与众不同的存在 |
[06:30] | Almost as special as you, Sanzo. | 几乎跟你一样与众不同 三藏 |
[06:33] | Why do you keep calling me that? | 你们为什么一直叫我这个名字 |
[06:38] | How is that you don’t even know your name, | 你怎么会连你自己的名字都不知道 |
[06:40] | when you are the one who summoned us? | 明明是你召唤我们的 |
[06:42] | No. No. No, he didn’t. | 不 不 不是他 |
[06:45] | That was me. | 是我干的 |
[06:47] | I’m the thief that stole the compass | 我才是那个偷了罗盘的贼 |
[06:50] | and sent that wretched signal. | 然后发出了那该死的信号 |
[06:55] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:56] | Fate would have a sense of humor. | 命运之神也是有幽默感的 |
[07:01] | So, it’s true, then? | 所以是真的吗 |
[07:03] | You really don’t remember me, brother? | 你真的不记得我了 兄弟 |
[07:12] | Come. You must be famished from your journey. | 跟我来 你们远道而来一定饿坏了 |
[07:20] | Just ’cause a man calls you brother, | 那家伙叫你兄弟 |
[07:21] | doesn’t mean he’s your brother. Hmm? | 并不代表他就是你的兄弟 明白吗 |
[07:33] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[07:36] | People build palaces like this | 人们会建造这样的宫殿 |
[07:39] | so they would never forget their past. | 如此一来 就不会忘记过去的历史了 |
[07:42] | Temples to humanity’s collective soul. | 用这些神庙来容纳亡魂 |
[07:51] | I don’t care about souls. | 我不在乎什么亡魂 |
[07:54] | Just the living. | 我只关心活人 |
[07:59] | What is the soul, if not a record of our lives? | 灵魂 不过是记录我们一生经历的载体 |
[08:05] | Immortal only for as long as we are remembered. | 不朽 也不过是因为世人还记得我们 |
[08:15] | There is so much I remember. | 我记得很多事 |
[08:20] | I remember when we were not much older than Henry. | 我还记得我们比亨利大不了多少的时候 |
[08:24] | Back in Azra. | 在阿兹拉 |
[08:26] | We were its chosen sons. | 我们是其天选之子 |
[08:29] | Meant to bring peace and order to a broken world. | 本该给那个破碎的世界带来和平和秩序 |
[08:33] | Until the Black Lotus found our city. | 直到黑莲找到了我们的城市 |
[08:36] | You’re the only reason I escaped alive. | 我能活着逃出来全靠你 |
[08:39] | You and your older sister, Kannin. | 你和你姐姐 凯琳 |
[08:43] | What happened to her? | 她后来怎么了 |
[08:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:46] | I thought you were dead, | 我以为你已经死了 |
[08:49] | until we heard your signal. | 直到我们收到你发出的信号 |
[09:00] | Wait. Cressida said you could save him. | 等等 克蕾西达说你可以救他 |
[09:04] | I can only control the Gift. | 我可以控制天赋 |
[09:06] | But I cannot cure it. Not alone. | 但我治愈不了 单凭我一人做不到 |
[09:09] | But together, the two of us, | 但如果我们两个联手 |
[09:13] | we can do far more than cure him. | 就远不仅能治愈他 |
[09:17] | We can shape the Gift to our will. | 我们可以掌控天赋 |
[09:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[09:30] | Becoming gods. | 成为神 |
[09:33] | Just as we were destined. | 就像我们命中注定的那样 |
[09:36] | You saved my life once, brother. | 你曾经救过我的命一次 兄弟 |
[09:39] | Help me save this wretched world. | 帮我拯救这悲惨的世界吧 |
[09:42] | Help me save your son. | 帮我拯救你儿子 |
[09:56] | You need to send a message. | 你需要传达一个信息 |
[09:59] | You know, you’re not the first Baron | 你并非是第一个 |
[10:00] | to put down a rebellion, right? | 镇压手下造反的领主 |
[10:01] | Well, then what makes me any different? | 那我跟那些领主又有何不同呢 |
[10:03] | All that people want is for the war to end. | 这些人也不过是希望战争早点结束而已 |
[10:06] | So let’s end it. | 那我们就结束掉它 |
[10:08] | The surge can still work. Just give the word | 突袭计划还是可以成功的 只要你下令 |
[10:11] | and we’ll storm their lines with every Clipper in our ranks. | 我们就带领全部剪刀军 对他们的阵线发起进攻 |
[10:13] | And thousands more will die. | 然后又会牺牲几千人 |
[10:15] | Even if we win that way, we’ll never have real peace. | 就算我们靠那种方式获胜 也无法拥有真正的和平 |
[10:20] | If we’re to end this bloody cycle, | 如果我们要结束这惨剧的循环 |
[10:21] | it’s time that we put our own lives on the line. | 我们也是时候拿自己的性命去冒险了 |
[10:27] | You smuggled Cogs out of your family’s mansion for years, how? | 你多年来一直偷偷将贱民运出你的家族大宅 怎么做到的 |
[10:31] | White Bone is built on a grid of ancient tunnels. | 白骨庄园建在一个古地道网上 |
[10:35] | Most of which were filled in before I was born, | 大多数地道在我出生前就已经被填起来了 |
[10:37] | but there’s some they never found. | 但有些地道他们从未发现过 |
[10:42] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你的打算 |
[10:44] | and even if we get inside, | 就算我们成功进去了 |
[10:46] | my sister will have an entire battalion waiting. | 我姐姐也早已安排一整个军团在等着我们 |
[10:49] | We’ll tell Moon to storm the front. | 我们叫穆恩在正门处发动袭击 |
[10:51] | Every Clipper in our ranks, just like you said. | 就像你说的 带领所有剪刀军参战 |
[10:53] | They only need to fight long enough | 他们只需要坚持到 |
[10:55] | to draw reinforcements away from White Bone, | 把白骨庄园的兵力引过去就行 |
[10:57] | while we can go in and kill your sister ourselves. | 我们亲自进去杀了你姐姐 |
[11:00] | You, me, Tilda, no one else has to die. | 你 我 蒂尔达 其他人都不必死 |
[11:05] | I need to know that when the time comes, | 我需要知道 真到了要下手的时候 |
[11:07] | you won’t hesitate to kill your sister. | 你会毫不犹豫地杀了你姐姐 |
[11:08] | I have no love for her. | 我对她一点爱都没有 |
[11:11] | That’s not what I asked. | 别答非所问 |
[11:13] | I’m your Baron now. | 现在我是你的领主 |
[11:16] | And I need to be sure that when I give a command, | 我必须确定 当我下命令 |
[11:18] | you’ll obey. | 你会服从 |
[11:21] | No matter what. | 绝对服从 |
[11:24] | I have never pledged myself to any Baron, | 我从未臣服于任何领主 |
[11:27] | not even my family’s. | 包括我自己的家族 |
[11:29] | I don’t care about titles. I don’t care about territories. | 我不在乎头衔 我不在乎领地 |
[11:35] | But I would do anything for you. | 但我愿为你做任何事 |
[12:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:51] | They found it. | 他们找到了 |
[12:52] | They found the entrance to the Chamber. | 他们找到了通往圣殿的入口了 |
[13:18] | Our faith and sacrifice have been rewarded, | 我们的信念和牺牲得到了回报 |
[13:21] | as I knew they would. | 我早就知道一定会的 |
[13:26] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[13:52] | The birthplace of Azra. | 阿兹拉的发源地 |
[14:25] | The Meridian Chamber. | 正午圣殿 |
[14:27] | Finally. | 终于找到了 |
[14:28] | It’s more beautiful than I imagined. | 这里比我想象的还要美 |
[14:32] | The journey of our lives has led us to this moment. | 我们人生的旅途将我们引到这一刻 |
[14:56] | Every machine has a switch. | 每台机器都有开关 |
[14:59] | How do we turn this one on? | 我们如何开启这一台 |
[15:02] | This is much more than a machine. | 这远不止是一台普通的机器 |
[15:06] | It’s a temple. | 这是一座神庙 |
[15:11] | It is not a switch that we need… | 我们需要的不是开关 |
[15:20] | But an offering. | 而是祭品 |
[15:57] | There’s still one element missing. | 还缺少一个元素 |
[16:00] | The Catalyst. | 引路者 |
[16:03] | Yes. And he has found his way home to us. | 没错 他已经找到了回到我们身边的路 |
[16:12] | Just as Fate promised. | 正如命运所允诺的 |
[16:33] | The Widow tells me | 艳寡妇告诉我 |
[16:34] | you’ll be leading her army into battle. | 你将率领她的军队作战 |
[16:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:38] | I’m commandeering your Clippers as well. | 我还要征用你的剪刀军 |
[16:40] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 恐怕不行 |
[16:42] | I wasn’t asking. | 我不是在请求你 |
[16:44] | We need everyone who can swing a sword out on that battlefield. | 我们需要所有有战斗力的人上战场 |
[16:47] | And my people will be there. | 我的人会去的 |
[16:49] | Fighting under my command. | 在我的指挥下战斗 |
[16:51] | You’re not a warrior. | 你不是战士 |
[16:52] | No. | 没错 |
[16:54] | I’m a Viceroy, | 我是总督 |
[16:57] | pledged to fight by my Baron’s side. | 发誓过要与我的领主并肩作战 |
[17:03] | I counseled Quinn through countless wars. | 我在无数次战争中给过奎恩建议 |
[17:06] | I know strategy better than any Regent, including you. | 我比任何摄政王都更懂战略 包括你 |
[17:10] | Now, it takes more than strategy to survive a battle. | 想在战场上活下来 需要的不只是战略 |
[17:15] | Please, Lydia. | 求你了 莉迪亚 |
[17:19] | There’s no reason to put yourself in harm’s way. | 没有理由把你自己置身于危险中 |
[17:22] | The Widow’s walking straight into a lion’s den. | 艳寡妇即将深入狮穴 |
[17:25] | If she doesn’t make it back alive, | 如果她没法活着回来 |
[17:26] | her army will need a new Baron to lead them. | 她的军队需要一名新领主来领导他们 |
[17:32] | They need to see their leader fighting | 他们需要看到自己的领主 |
[17:33] | by their side on the battlefield. | 在战场上与他们并肩作战 |
[17:36] | Always planning for tomorrow. | 总是为明天做好计划 |
[17:40] | Even if neither one of us lives to see it. | 即使我们都可能无法活着看到那天 |
[17:45] | You are wonderful, | 你真的很了不起 |
[17:49] | but a warrior knows that every night could be his last. | 但一个战士知道每一晚都可能是他活着的最后一晚 |
[17:53] | Then we should plan for that too. | 那我们也该为那做好安排 |
[18:35] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[18:37] | Yes, it is. Your army is ready. | 是的 你的军队已准备就绪 |
[18:39] | Remember. You don’t need to break through. | 记住 你无需突围 |
[18:41] | Just hold the line long enough for us | 只要坚守阵线 直到我们 |
[18:43] | to sneak in to White Bone and kill her. | 潜入白骨庄园把她杀了就行 |
[18:44] | Affirmative. | 好的 |
[18:45] | Gaius and Tilda are waiting for you by the west gate. | 盖亚斯和蒂尔达在西门处等你 |
[18:49] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[18:50] | Lydia, wait. | 莉迪亚 等等 |
[18:55] | You’re gonna need more than luck out there. | 在战场上你需要的不只是好运 |
[18:59] | My late husband gave this to me on our wedding night. | 这是我的亡夫在我们新婚之夜送给我的 |
[19:03] | A real romantic. | 他真浪漫 |
[19:04] | He said that sometimes a Baron’s wife | 他曾说 有时领主的妻子 |
[19:06] | has to pay the price for her husband’s actions. | 得为她丈夫的行为付出代价 |
[19:08] | And now, here we are clearing up the mess they left us. | 如今我们却在这收拾他们留下的烂摊子 |
[19:12] | A woman’s work is never done. | 女人永远劳碌不休 |
[19:15] | Lydia, | 莉迪亚 |
[19:18] | whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[19:20] | thank you for having faith in our cause. | 谢谢你相信我们的大业 |
[19:21] | I don’t believe in causes, | 我不相信大业 |
[19:24] | I believe in people. | 我相信人 |
[19:26] | I look forward to celebrating our victory together. | 我很期待与你一起庆祝我们的胜利 |
[19:49] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[19:52] | Try to keep up. | 尽量跟上 |
[20:14] | Ankara would give up the liquor | 安卡拉要是在 她会宁愿放弃喝酒 |
[20:15] | just to sniff the ink on these scrolls. | 也要闻闻这些卷轴上的墨水 |
[20:18] | Ankara? | 安卡拉 |
[20:19] | She’s an old witch. Lives up a mountain. | 她是一名老女巫 住在山上 |
[20:22] | Enjoys destroying people’s lives for a laugh. | 喜欢以毁掉别人的人生为乐 |
[20:24] | You two would get along like sugar and cream. | 你们两个一定很处得来 |
[20:27] | You don’t trust us. | 你不信任我们 |
[20:31] | Did Mother Fate whisper that in your ear? | 这是命运之神在你耳边说的吗 |
[20:37] | Then why did you call for us? | 那你为何召唤我们来 |
[20:40] | Because I got played. | 因为我被耍了 |
[20:43] | I got manipulated by a cheat. | 我被一个骗子摆了一道 |
[20:46] | I’m not gonna let it happen again. | 我不会让这种事再发生一次 |
[21:05] | What’s the Meridian Chamber? | 正午圣殿是什么东西 |
[21:07] | That’s why you’re here, right? That’s what you dug up? | 你们就是为此而来的吧 你们挖出来的就是那个 |
[21:13] | You can read the word of Azra. | 你竟然认识阿兹拉的文字 |
[21:15] | We’re both full of secrets, aren’t we? | 我们身上都有许多秘密 不是吗 |
[21:19] | The Chamber where the Ancient Ones first unlocked the Gift, | 圣殿就是先人首次解锁天赋的地方 |
[21:26] | 500 years ago. | 那是五百年前的事 |
[21:28] | Right. And as I recall, | 对哦 我记得 |
[21:30] | that’s just when the old world went to shit. | 那正是旧世界开始崩塌的时候 |
[21:33] | Yeah, it just sounds completely harmless. | 是啊 这听起来真是完全无害呢 |
[21:36] | They destroyed themselves because they had no way | 他们自我毁灭是因为 |
[21:38] | to control the power they unleashed. | 他们无法控制自己释放的力量 |
[21:43] | But you do? Pilgrim? | 但你就能吗 朝圣就能吗 |
[21:47] | Imagine. | 想象一下 |
[21:48] | An entire civilization blessed with unlimited potential. | 一个具有无限潜能的文明 |
[21:53] | I think you mean an army of Dark Ones | 我想你是指一支只有你能控制的 |
[21:54] | that only you can control. | 黑暗天赋者军队 |
[21:58] | Centuries from now, when they sing of our glory | 几个世纪后 当后人在新阿兹拉的殿堂 |
[22:01] | in the halls of the new Azra, | 歌颂我们的荣誉时 |
[22:03] | children will remember that it was you | 孩童们会记得是你 |
[22:06] | who made all of this possible. | 将这一切变成可能 |
[22:09] | Your name will live forever, Bajie. | 你将名留青史 八戒 |
[22:17] | Got a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[22:35] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[22:38] | Your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:40] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[22:42] | I’m sorry for not going back to get you at the Sanctuary. | 我很抱歉那时候没回避难所救你 |
[22:45] | You don’t even remember, do you? | 你根本不记得 是吧 |
[22:47] | Just another line on your back. | 那不过是你背上的又一条线 |
[22:49] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[22:52] | I remember hiding as your men raided our camp. | 我记得你的手下袭击我们的营地时 我们躲了起来 |
[22:58] | I remember the sound your blade made stabbing through my mom. | 我记得你的剑刺穿我妈妈身体时的声音 |
[23:07] | Say something! | 说话啊 |
[23:11] | You’re right. Okay? | 你说得对 好吗 |
[23:15] | I don’t remember her. | 我不记得她 |
[23:17] | I was a killer. | 我曾是一个杀手 |
[23:19] | Quinn’s dog. A mindless butcher. | 奎恩的走狗 没有思想的刽子手 |
[23:24] | But you don’t have to go down that path. | 但你不必走上那条路 |
[23:27] | Don’t lecture me like I’m your Colt again. | 别再把我当你手下的少年军那样教训我 |
[23:33] | I’ve got nothing else to say. | 我没别的话可说了 |
[23:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:43] | M.K., please. | MK 求你了 |
[23:49] | Pilgrim says he can save my son if I help him. | 朝圣说如果我帮他 他就能救我的儿子 |
[23:53] | For Henry’s sake, I need to know the truth. | 为了亨利 我需要知道真相 |
[23:59] | Can I trust him? | 我能信任他吗 |
[24:05] | Everything Pilgrim promises comes true. | 朝圣所承诺过的都实现了 |
[24:10] | Good and bad. | 无论好坏 |
[24:24] | Mummy, Daddy, don’t get up. | 老家伙们 别起来哦 |
[24:32] | It’s even worse than I thought. | 情况比我想象的还要糟糕 |
[24:34] | We need to get out of this madhouse. | 我们需要赶紧离开这个疯人院 |
[24:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会走的 |
[24:37] | Don’t you see what’s going on? Pilgrim is using you. | 你还看不出这是什么情况吗 朝圣在利用你 |
[24:40] | That Chamber they found, it can give the Gift | 他们找到的那个圣殿 可以被用来 |
[24:43] | or take it away from whoever they please. | 赐予或剥夺任何人的天赋 |
[24:45] | If you help him turn this thing on, | 如果你帮他们启动那机器 |
[24:47] | he will be the most dangerous man to walk the Earth | 他就会成为自旧世界分崩离析后 这个世界上 |
[24:49] | since the Old World collapsed. | 最危险的人 |
[24:50] | If I don’t help him, Henry’s gonna die. | 如果我不帮他 亨利就会死 |
[24:54] | We’ll find another way to cure him. | 我们会找到别的办法治愈他的 |
[24:56] | How? Tell me. | 怎么做 你告诉我 |
[24:58] | We’ll look for as long as it takes. | 我们会不遗余力地去找 |
[24:59] | I swear, I am not gonna give up on this little boy. | 我发誓 我不会放弃这个孩子的 |
[25:02] | Just, please don’t do this. | 求你了 别这么做 |
[25:05] | There is no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[25:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[25:13] | You know, no father should have to make this kind of choice. | 任何做父亲的 都不该去做这样的选择 |
[25:16] | You do what you think is right. | 你去做你认为正确的事吧 |
[25:19] | After all, it’s… | 毕竟 这… |
[25:20] | It’s all part of Mother Fate’s plan, isn’t it? | 这都是命运之神的安排 对吧 |
[25:33] | Baron? Just got word. | 领主 我们刚收到消息 |
[25:34] | The Widow’s forces are amassing on the northern front. | 艳寡妇的军队正在北部前线集结 |
[26:05] | There you are. | 终于找到你了 |
[26:07] | What are you doing in here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[26:09] | You made me jump. Sorry. | 你把我吓了一跳 抱歉 |
[26:12] | I was sent in here to look for this… | 他们叫我来这里找这个… |
[26:13] | Ah! Got it. | 瞧 找到了 |
[26:15] | I wanted the little shovel. They said they wanted me | 我想找这把小铲子 他们说希望我 |
[26:19] | just to finish the area around the hole. | 把洞口周围的地带处理一下 |
[26:23] | Sorry, I’m usually better at the lie thing, | 抱歉 我一般撒谎水平比这好很多 |
[26:26] | but I got a lot on my mind, you know? | 但我现在有点心烦意乱 |
[26:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna put the genie back in the bottle. | 我要把恶魔再次封印起来 |
[26:36] | I’m gonna blow up the bloody Chamber. | 我要把那个圣殿炸掉 |
[26:38] | Put that down. | 把那东西放下 |
[26:39] | You cannot help these people destroy the world. | 你不能帮助这些人毁掉这个世界 |
[26:41] | Bajie, I’m not gonna tell you again. | 八戒 我不会再说一遍 |
[26:49] | I know you’re only trying to save your boy, | 我知道你只是想救你的孩子 |
[26:51] | but if you help this man turn on that machine, | 但如果你帮助这个人启动那机器 |
[26:53] | then you have killed us all already. | 那你就已经杀死我们所有人了 |
[26:55] | I told you. There’s no other way. | 我跟你说过了 没有其他办法了 |
[26:57] | Take him to the Chamber, | 带他去圣殿 |
[26:58] | so he can bear witness. | 让他亲眼见证 |
[27:08] | I’m sorry, brother. I know you trusted this man. | 很抱歉 兄弟 我知道你信任这个人 |
[27:54] | If they break through, there’s no one left to stop them | 如果他们突破过来 就没人来阻止他们 |
[27:56] | from marching all the way to the Sanctuary. | 进入避难所大屠杀了 |
[27:59] | If our vanguard falls, | 如果我们的先锋溃败 |
[28:01] | you’re the last line of defense. | 你就是最后一道防线了 |
[28:07] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[28:11] | Hold the line. | 坚守阵线 |
[28:12] | No matter what. | 不惜一切代价 |
[31:22] | They’re breaking through our vanguard. | 他们要突破我们的先锋队伍了 |
[31:24] | You need to order the rest of the line forward, now. | 你需要命令剩下的队伍立刻前进 |
[31:26] | Tell them to hold their position. | 叫他们按兵不动 守住防线 |
[31:28] | The Regent will die if we don’t help him. | 如果我们不去救援 摄政王会死的 |
[31:30] | I said, hold the line. | 我说了 守住防线 |
[31:32] | Make sure not a single Clipper breaks through. | 务必确保不让任何一个剪刀军从这里通过 |
[31:37] | Hold the line! | 守住防线 |
[31:38] | Hold the line! | 守住防线 |
[31:41] | Hold the line! | 守住防线 |
[33:57] | There it is. White Bone. | 那里就是了 白骨庄园 |
[34:00] | Still too many guards. | 现在的守卫还是太多了 |
[34:03] | Even with most of her people on the front, | 即便她已经把大多数兵力派往前线了 |
[34:04] | she’s still not taking any chances. | 她也不肯冒险让这里防备空虚 |
[34:09] | We’re not turning back now. | 我们现在绝不能回头 |
[34:17] | I can handle my sister alone. | 我一个人就可以对付我姐姐了 |
[34:18] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不需要你来保护我 |
[34:20] | It’s not that. I believe in you. | 不是那样的 我对你有信心 |
[34:24] | Your cause. | 也很看好你的大业 |
[34:26] | Your people are gonna need you. | 你的人民会需要你 |
[34:28] | Any cause that is dependent on one person alone is doomed to fail. | 任何依靠于一个人的大业都注定会失败 |
[34:32] | And my people will remember what I’m willing to die for. | 我的人民会记住我愿意为什么而牺牲 |
[34:43] | Then, let’s do this. | 那么 我们动手吧 |
[34:54] | Okay, good. | 好了 很好 |
[34:59] | Your people held. | 你的手下坚守住了 |
[35:02] | Chau’s Clippers are retreating. | 周的剪刀军在撤退了 |
[35:04] | We won… | 我们胜利了 |
[35:08] | We won. | 我们胜利了 |
[35:14] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[35:17] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[35:19] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[35:25] | Stick with me. | 坚持住 |
[35:27] | Don’t let me die, Nathaniel. | 别让我死掉 纳撒尼尔 |
[35:30] | There’s so much left for us to do. | 我们还有很多事要做 |
[35:35] | Take me home, Nathaniel, please. | 带我回家 纳撒尼尔 求你了 |
[35:54] | Sunny, please. | 桑尼 求你了 |
[35:57] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在干什么 |
[36:07] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[36:31] | Su… | 桑… |
[36:33] | Sunny? | 桑尼 |
[36:35] | Listen to me, you are making a mistake. | 听我说 你这是在犯大错 |
[36:39] | Sunny… | 桑尼 |
[37:11] | Go find the Baron. I’ll get the others. | 快去找领主 我来对付其他人 |
[37:20] | Poor Gaius. | 可怜的盖亚斯 |
[37:22] | Still fraternizing with the help. | 还跟女仆那么亲密呢 |
[37:25] | It’s over. Surrender. | 已结结束了 投降吧 |
[37:27] | She doesn’t want my surrender. | 她想要的可不是我的投降 |
[37:29] | She wants my head. | 她想要的是我的脑袋 |
[37:31] | Even I had the decency to spare your life, | 即便是我 也宽容地饶了你一命 |
[37:33] | for Mother’s sake. | 看在妈妈的份上 |
[37:35] | Yeah. Well, I won’t tell her if you don’t. | 是啊 如果你不说 我也不会告诉她的 |
[37:44] | Go! | 快去 |
[38:34] | You’re almost as predictable as my brother. | 你几乎跟我弟弟一样容易被人预料到心思 |
[38:38] | I had a feeling he might try something like this. | 我早就猜到他可能会采取这办法 |
[38:40] | That’s the thing about family, | 家人之间就是这样 |
[38:42] | you can always depend on them. | 彼此之间总是可以信任 |
[38:44] | Tell me, has he slept with you yet? | 告诉我 他跟你上床了吗 |
[38:49] | Growing up, every summer, | 成长过程中 每年夏天 |
[38:51] | Gaius would pick a different Cog girl | 盖亚斯都会挑一个不同的贱民女孩 |
[38:53] | to be his own personal project. | 作为他的私宠 |
[38:56] | Always some pretty, young thing. | 向来都是些年轻漂亮的姑娘 |
[38:59] | So grateful for his kindness. | 对他的善良无比感激 |
[39:03] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[39:06] | You see? | 瞧吧 |
[39:08] | You’re not so special after all. | 你也没那么特别 |
[39:38] | It’s been too long, Minerva. | 已经过去太久了 米涅娃 |
[39:51] | Time to put aside your little war. | 是时候把你的小战争放到一边了 |
[39:58] | Something far more dangerous is coming. | 更危险的东西就要来临了 |
[40:00] | I need you to prepare. | 我需要你做好准备 |
[40:14] | One final step remains. | 只剩最后一步了 |
[40:43] | What’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[40:57] | Why isn’t Henry getting better? | 亨利为什么没有好起来 |
[41:03] | You are the key to awakening the Chamber. | 你是唤醒圣殿的钥匙 |
[41:08] | I am its focus. | 我则是它的核心 |
[41:32] | At last, the prophecy is fulfilled. | 终于 预言实现了 |
[42:33] | He’s cured. | 他被治好了 |
[42:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:39] | No, brother. | 不 兄弟 |
[42:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |