时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Supplies for a few days. | 足够使用好几天的物资 |
[01:18] | Should be enough to get me up North. | 应该足够我撑到北边了 |
[01:19] | The Wasteland? | 你要去废土吗 |
[01:20] | That’s where I’ll find Ankara. | 只有在那里才能找到安卡拉 |
[01:22] | Who’s Ankara? | 安卡拉是谁 |
[01:24] | A witch. | 一个女巫 |
[01:25] | If anyone will know how to stop Pilgrim, it’s her. | 如果这世上有人知道如何阻止朝圣 只有她了 |
[01:28] | Let’s get you out of here. | 你先赶快离开这里吧 |
[01:35] | I should’ve known you’d lead me to him. | 我早该知道你会带我找到他 |
[01:37] | Let him go, M.K. | 放他走吧 MK |
[01:40] | I’m gonna let Pilgrim deal with you later. | 我让朝圣稍后亲自处置你 |
[01:43] | For now, get out of my way. | 现在 你别挡路 |
[01:46] | He’s right. This isn’t your fight. | 他说得对 这不是你的战斗 |
[01:50] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[01:53] | You can’t. | 你伤害不了 |
[02:38] | You betrayed our family. | 你背叛了我们的大家庭 |
[03:01] | Can he go dark again? | 他还能再次使用异能吗 |
[03:03] | Not for a while. | 短时间内不行 |
[03:05] | You should kill me while you can. | 你应该趁现在有机会立刻杀了我 |
[03:08] | Pilgrim will find you and I’ll be there. | 朝圣一定会找到你们 到时我也会在的 |
[03:11] | You know you can’t go back now. | 你知道你现在不能回去了 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry M.K. | 对不起 MK |
[04:29] | Did you manipulate what I saw in the mirror chamber? | 你操控我在镜室中看到的情景了吗 |
[04:32] | It was your vision. | 那是你的幻象 |
[04:33] | Don’t play games with me. | 别跟我玩游戏 |
[04:36] | You think I turned on you, | 你觉得我背叛了你 |
[04:38] | is that it? | 是吗 |
[04:40] | Just like Bajie and the girl, | 就跟八戒和那个姑娘一样 |
[04:43] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[04:45] | Always looking for enemies. | 总是在寻找敌人 |
[04:47] | When the real enemy is the darkness within you. | 而真正的敌人却是你心中的黑暗 |
[04:50] | The darkness that would consume you | 如果你寻回你的天赋 |
[04:52] | if you were ever to get your Gift back. | 那黑暗将会吞噬你 |
[04:55] | The vision you just survived proves that. | 你刚刚成功熬过的幻象证明了这一点 |
[05:04] | Does this mean that I can never get my Gift back? | 这意味着我永远无法寻回我的天赋吗 |
[05:07] | Is that the only reason you would fight Pilgrim? | 那是你愿意对抗朝圣的唯一理由吗 |
[05:12] | You must learn to work for a larger good, Minerva. | 你必须学会为更崇高的目标而努力 米涅娃 |
[05:16] | Not merely your own. | 不能单单为你自己抗争 |
[05:23] | So, what now? | 现在要怎样 |
[05:25] | Now, you are ready to begin. | 现在 你准备好开始了 |
[05:46] | We’ve been walking for hours. | 我们已经走了好几个时辰了 |
[05:50] | You need to rest your leg. | 你得歇歇腿脚了 |
[05:53] | Here, drink. | 给 喝吧 |
[05:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:10] | Pilgrim, I’m sorry for what he did to you. | 朝圣对你所做的事 我很抱歉 |
[06:15] | It’s not your fault. | 又不是你的错 |
[06:17] | Yes, it is. | 不 就是的 |
[06:21] | Castor tried to warn me. | 卡斯特曾试图提醒我 |
[06:24] | It hurts, doesn’t it? | 一定很痛吧 |
[06:27] | Waking up. | 大梦方醒的感觉 |
[06:30] | I used to kill for my Baron, same as you did for Pilgrim. | 我也曾为我的领主杀人 就跟你为朝圣做的那样 |
[06:35] | It was so easy letting someone else choose my life for me. | 以前让别人来替我选择人生 一切都很容易 |
[06:39] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[06:41] | At least now we get to choose how to set things right. | 至少现在我们可以选择如何纠正错误 |
[06:47] | Nix no longer matters. You have other Dear Ones now. | 妮克丝已经不重要了 你现在有其他天赋者了 |
[06:51] | Half of whom we have already lost. | 但我们已经失去其中的一半了 |
[06:53] | Have faith. The Chamber will soon be restored. | 要有信仰 圣殿的功能很快就可以恢复 |
[06:56] | Faith is for mortals. | 信念是凡人才该有的 |
[06:59] | A god only has himself to believe in. | 神灵只能信奉自己 |
[07:02] | All this power inside me. I can feel it, | 我体内的力量 我可以清楚地感觉到 |
[07:06] | coursing through my blood like fire. | 它像火一样在我的血液里奔腾 |
[07:09] | Begging to be unleashed, | 乞求着被释放 |
[07:10] | to conquer this world in the name of Azra. | 以阿兹拉之名去征服这个世界 |
[07:13] | But what good is a conqueror without an army? | 但是没有军队 一个征服者又能有什么作为 |
[07:17] | – Leave us. – No, stay. | -你先退下 -不 留下 |
[07:21] | Your failure allowed Sanzo to escape. | 你的失败让三藏逃脱了 |
[07:24] | I told you it was Nix. | 我说了那是妮克丝造成的 |
[07:26] | How do I know you didn’t help her? | 我怎么知道你没有帮她 |
[07:27] | How do I know you’re not the next to betray me? | 我怎么知道你不会是下一个背叛我的人 |
[07:31] | Because you need a dark-eyed army, | 因为你需要一支天赋者军队 |
[07:32] | and I know where to find you one. | 我知道去哪里能够找到一支军队 |
[07:39] | The Monastery is here, hidden in the mountains. | 修道院在这里 隐匿在群山中 |
[07:42] | They capture people with the Gift | 他们会去四处抓有天赋的人 |
[07:43] | and bring them there for training. | 然后带回那里训练 |
[07:45] | But if anyone defies them or tries to escape, | 但如果有人敢挑衅他们 或试图逃跑 |
[07:47] | the Master uses these needles to put them to sleep. | 宗师会用针让他们进入睡眠状态 |
[07:50] | Sleep? | 睡眠 |
[07:53] | It’s more like a coma. | 更像是昏迷 |
[07:57] | You’ve known of this place. | 你早就知道这地方了 |
[07:59] | Why are you only telling us now? | 为什么现在才告诉我们 |
[08:01] | Because I was afraid of going back. | 因为我很害怕回去 |
[08:04] | The Master is the most powerful person I’ve ever seen. | 宗师是我见过的最强大的人 |
[08:11] | Until me. | 那是在我出现前 |
[08:39] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[08:41] | I need to have a quick word with The Master. | 我需要跟宗师聊几句 |
[08:44] | You think she could… you think she could squeeze me in? For me? | 你们觉得…她可以挤出时间见我吗 |
[08:48] | You’re pinching me. | 你们掐痛我了 |
[09:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:04] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[09:06] | Lost a bit of weight? | 似乎瘦了点 |
[09:10] | Thanks, ladies. | 谢了 女士们 |
[09:11] | It was only a matter of time | 你再次出现 |
[09:12] | before you showed up, begging for forgiveness. | 乞求原谅 是迟早的事 |
[09:15] | I have never begged for anything in my life. | 我这辈子可没乞求过任何东西 |
[09:19] | But on occasion, I do grovel. So… | 但某些时候 我的确会屈服 所以… |
[09:21] | So at the end, I’d like to say, | 所以归根结底 我想说 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry for jeopardizing the entire world. All right? | 我很抱歉危害了整个世界 行了吧 |
[09:28] | In my defense, I only took Sunny to see Ankara | 我得替自己辩解下 我带桑尼去见安卡拉 |
[09:30] | ’cause I thought she could help his dying son. | 只是因为我觉得她可以救活他垂死的儿子 |
[09:32] | I didn’t realize he’d be some kind of catalyst. | 我当时可不知道他是什么引路者 |
[09:34] | Catalyst? | 引路者 |
[09:35] | But it turns out Sunny and Pilgrim | 但后来发现桑尼和朝圣 |
[09:37] | are long lost brothers of Azra. | 是阿兹拉失散已久的兄弟 |
[09:41] | Ankara used to tell stories about lost children of Azra. | 安卡拉以前经常说起阿兹拉那些失落的孩子们 |
[09:46] | I thought these were the ravings of a mad woman. | 我当时还以为那是疯婆子的胡言乱语 |
[09:48] | Yeah, well, it turns out those ravings were completely true. | 好吧 事实证明那些胡言乱语都是真的 |
[09:52] | The fault is mine. I should have needled her, | 都是我的错 我应该用针制服她 |
[09:56] | not forced her into exile. | 而不是强行将她流放 |
[09:58] | That’s your answer to everything, isn’t it? | 那就是你对一切问题的解决办法 对吧 |
[10:02] | Neither of us can change what you did | 我们都无法改变你已经做过的事 |
[10:04] | but I’m here because I want to fix it. | 但我来到这里 是因为我想努力补救 |
[10:08] | – You’re gonna help me or not? – No. | -你到底要不要帮我 -不要 |
[10:10] | You are going to help us. | 是你要帮我们 |
[10:15] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[10:18] | Bajie? | 八戒 |
[10:20] | Flea. | 小跳蚤 |
[10:30] | How can you be sure Ankara will know how to stop Pilgrim? | 你怎么能确定安卡拉知道阻止朝圣的方法 |
[10:33] | She’s the one who set this all in motion. | 是她触发了这一切 |
[10:36] | Sent me to Pilgrim to start the Chamber. | 叫我去找朝圣 然后开启了圣殿 |
[10:40] | She’s the only chance we have. | 她是我们唯一的机会 |
[10:53] | What sort of person lives out here all alone? | 什么样的人会独自住在这种地方 |
[10:56] | A dangerous one. | 危险的人 |
[11:08] | Black Lotus. | 黑莲 |
[11:23] | More are on the way. We must hurry. | 还有更多人正在赶来 我们得赶紧 |
[11:25] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都去不了 |
[11:27] | Until you tell me how to stop Pilgrim. | 除非你告诉我如何阻止朝圣 |
[11:30] | You wanted to heal your son. | 你想治好你儿子 |
[11:32] | I told you there would be a price to pay. | 我告诉过你 要付出代价 |
[11:37] | If you won’t help me, | 如果你不肯帮我 |
[11:39] | there’s no reason why I shouldn’t leave you here to die. | 我没有任何理由不将你留在这儿等死 |
[11:43] | Get me to Black Wind alive | 把我活着送到黑风镇 |
[11:45] | and I’ll tell you what you need to know. | 我就告诉你你需要知道的事 |
[11:57] | Her Clippers aren’t quitting. | 她的剪刀军没有放弃 |
[11:58] | What’s more, they’re coordinating their attacks. | 而且 他们在整合队伍 配合袭击 |
[12:01] | What does that tell us? | 那意味着什么 |
[12:02] | Chau’s alive and she’s directing them from hiding. | 周还活着 她正在暗处指挥着他们 |
[12:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:11] | I’m thinking we should kill two birds with one stone. | 我在想我们应该一石杀二鸟 |
[12:15] | One of them literally. | 真的杀死其中一人 |
[12:17] | The one person who will know about The Widow is Chau. | 唯一知道艳寡妇下落的人是周 |
[12:20] | Find her and we can get some answers. | 找到她 就能得到一些答案 |
[12:22] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[12:23] | We’ll bring back her head. Once we parade that around, | 我们把她的头颅带回来 提着它游街示众后 |
[12:26] | it’ll take the fight out of her Lieutenants. | 她的副官们就会放弃抵抗 |
[12:29] | So, how do we find Chau? | 我们怎么找到周 |
[12:34] | I know someone who can point us in the right direction. | 我认识一个能为我们指明正确方向的人 |
[12:38] | All those years in prison, my mother never visited. | 我被关在牢中多年 我母亲从没去看过我 |
[12:42] | Well, maybe it’s time I visited her. | 或许这次轮到我去拜访她了 |
[12:50] | All the Harbingers | 所有先驱者 |
[12:51] | will be ready to depart for the Monastery by nightfall. | 在黄昏前做好准备 前往修道院 |
[12:54] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[12:55] | We’re gonna leave the Fortress undefended? | 我们要留下堡垒无人防守吗 |
[12:57] | The Barons are too busy fighting each other to be any threat. | 领主们现在忙于互相征战 不会造成威胁 |
[13:00] | Don’t underestimate The Widow. | 别低估艳寡妇 |
[13:03] | If the rumors from the battlefield are true, | 如果战场传来的流言是真的 |
[13:04] | she may already be dead. | 她可能已经死了 |
[13:12] | The boy is right. We can’t leave our home unprotected. | 那男孩说得对 不能没人守护我们的家 |
[13:21] | Then you should stay, watch the flock. | 那你应该留下 看好那些信徒 |
[13:26] | Give me two Harbingers, | 给我两名先驱者 |
[13:28] | I will make certain no one defies you. | 我会确保没人敢反抗你 |
[13:34] | It’s time to put the fear of the gods into the Badlands. | 是时候让恶土敬畏神灵了 |
[13:43] | We’re not going to get very far like this. | 我们这样走不远 |
[13:46] | Those Black Lotus didn’t get here on foot. | 那些黑莲不是走路来这里的 |
[13:50] | There’s their truck. Let’s go. | 是他们的卡车 我们走 |
[13:56] | Master. Hey, we don’t have time for this | 宗师 我们没时间绕弯子 |
[13:59] | and I definitely don’t have time for her. | 我更加没时间应付她 |
[14:01] | We should be taking the Abbots | 我们应该带领武师们 |
[14:03] | and we should be marching on Pilgrim’s Fortress now. | 立刻往朝圣的堡垒行进 |
[14:05] | Pilgrim will just shut them down. | 朝圣只会封印他们的天赋 |
[14:07] | I’ve seen him do it with my eyes. | 我亲眼看过他那么做 |
[14:09] | All right. So, you knew he was a threat | 好吧 这么说你早知道他是威胁 |
[14:10] | and you’ve done nothing to stop him? | 而你却没采取任何措施阻止他 |
[14:11] | I’m not the one who sent the signal. | 发出信号的人又不是我 |
[14:13] | Typical Bajie, | 真是八戒的一贯作风 |
[14:14] | always blaming everyone else for your mistakes. | 每次都把自己过错怪到别人头上 |
[14:16] | No, no. You don’t get to judge me. | 不 你没资格评判我 |
[14:17] | You’are no better than Pilgrim. | 你比朝圣好不了多少 |
[14:19] | I’m fighting for a just cause. | 我是为正义大业而战 |
[14:21] | Really? Is that what you tell Veil, | 真的吗 你把薇儿交给奎恩的时候 |
[14:22] | when you pinched her out to Quinn. | 就是这么跟她说的吗 |
[14:24] | Enough. Both of you. | 够了 都别吵了 |
[14:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:29] | – Go on. – Yeah, fine. | -走啊 -行 |
[14:43] | What are these for? The chopstick challenge? | 这是用来干什么的 筷子挑战吗 |
[14:45] | You were once a great team. | 你们曾是合作无间的搭档 |
[14:47] | So much so that Bajie sacrificed his Gift for you. | 如此亲密 八戒甚至为你牺牲了他的天赋 |
[14:50] | Oh, really? He never mentions it. | 是吗 他从没说起过 |
[14:53] | And I’ve not forgotten, Bajie, | 我也没忘记 八戒 |
[14:54] | that you told me Minerva was the best novice you ever trained. | 你跟我说过米涅娃是你教过的最厉害的新人 |
[14:58] | I don’t know if I used those exact words. | 我不确定那是不是我的原话 |
[14:59] | But yeah, pretty good. | 不过没错 她是挺厉害 |
[15:01] | Seems the two of you have a lot to work out. | 看来你们之间有很多问题要解决 |
[15:05] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[15:07] | I’m not going to fight him. Where are you going? | 我才不会跟他打 你要去哪儿 |
[15:12] | As if she’s going to tell you. | 她会告诉你就怪了 |
[15:15] | Don’t you ever shut up? | 你就没有闭嘴的时候吗 |
[15:17] | Why don’t you make me? | 你有本事就让我闭嘴试试 |
[15:58] | Maybe you’re not the best novice I ever taught, huh? | 也许你并不是我教过的最厉害的新人 |
[16:21] | I did not expect that. | 我没料到会这样 |
[16:30] | Sunny, she’s waking up. | 桑尼 她醒了 |
[16:34] | What’s in Black Wind? | 黑风镇有什么 |
[16:37] | Some kind of healer? | 某种医师吗 |
[16:43] | We’re not going anywhere until you tell me what’s in Black Wind. | 你不告诉我黑风镇有什么 我们就不走了 |
[16:46] | A healer won’t do any good | 黑莲一旦决心追杀你 |
[16:48] | once the Black Lotus have marked you for death. | 医师也帮不了你什么 |
[16:50] | My only hope is to find a ship | 我唯一的希望是找艘船 |
[16:51] | and get out of the Badlands for good. | 永远离开恶土这鬼地方 |
[16:54] | They’ve come after me, too. | 他们也追杀过我 |
[16:56] | Then you’re as damned as me. | 那你跟我一样死定了 |
[16:59] | The Black Lotus are an ancient cult. | 黑莲是古老的邪教 |
[17:01] | A secret order whose sole mission | 一个秘密组织 他们唯一的任务 |
[17:03] | is to eradicate the Dark Gift from the face of the world. | 就是把黑暗天赋从这个世界上彻底抹除 |
[17:07] | Pilgrim says they’re the ones who destroyed Azra. | 朝圣说是他们摧毁了阿兹拉 |
[17:11] | They see The Gift as a perversion of the natural order. | 他们将天赋视为对自然秩序的扭曲 |
[17:14] | They train in special techniques to hunt and kill Dark Ones. | 他们接受了特殊的技法训练 去追杀黑暗天赋者 |
[17:18] | They won’t stop until every one of us is dead. | 不把我们赶尽杀绝 他们不会罢休 |
[17:21] | That includes you, Sanzo. | 那包括你 三藏 |
[17:30] | No… | 不 |
[17:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:37] | I can feel her eyes. Searching for me. | 我能感觉到她的眼睛 正在搜寻我 |
[18:21] | She found me. | 她找到我了 |
[18:29] | She’s with the Catalyst. | 她跟引路者在一起 |
[18:31] | Sunny’s alive? | 桑尼还活着吗 |
[18:32] | Not for long if the Black Lotus have their way. | 如果黑莲得手 他也活不久了 |
[18:34] | What do they got to do with this? | 他们跟这事有什么关系 |
[18:35] | Just take one of the Abbots’ trucks | 你们开一辆武师们的卡车去 |
[18:37] | and find Ankara before they do. | 赶在他们之前找到安卡拉 |
[18:40] | She’s heading toward Black Wind. | 她正在赶往黑风镇 |
[18:42] | Why us? Neither of us have our Gift anymore. | 为什么是我们 我们都失去天赋了 |
[18:44] | Which means, with any luck, they won’t be able to track you. | 这意味着 如果幸运的话 他们无法追踪你们 |
[18:47] | You were Ankara’s disciple. | 你曾是安卡拉的弟子 |
[18:49] | You have the best chance of convincing her to help us. | 你最有希望说服她帮助我们 |
[18:52] | Well, I mean, sure, I can be persuasive with the ladies, | 的确 我哄妹子很有一套 |
[18:55] | but she is no lady. She’s a horrible old bag. | 但她可不是妹子 她是可怕的老太婆 |
[18:57] | She’s desperate, which means she’ll try anything. | 她走投无路 那意味着她什么都愿意尝试 |
[19:00] | You must bring her to me | 你们必须带她回来见我 |
[19:01] | so I can find the truth about how to stop Pilgrim. | 让我找出如何阻止朝圣的真相 |
[19:05] | Here. In case your powers of persuasion fail. | 给 以防你哄人的魔力失败了 |
[19:16] | The Master… She used her Gift to probe my mind. | 宗师 她利用天赋读取我的思想 |
[19:21] | The Gift can do that? | 天赋还可以这样吗 |
[19:22] | In the hands of a Master, | 在宗师手中 |
[19:23] | there’s almost no limit to what it can do. | 天赋几乎无所不能 |
[19:25] | She’s probably dispatching her Abbots as we speak. | 这会儿她很可能正派武师们赶来 |
[19:28] | Why are you so afraid of her? | 你为什么这么怕她 |
[19:30] | At heart, she’s just another tyrant seeking power and control. | 本质上 她不过是又一个追求权力和控制的暴君 |
[19:35] | As dangerous as the Black Lotus, if not more. | 跟黑莲一样危险 说不定更危险 |
[19:37] | And now thanks to you, they’re both after us. | 托你的福 现在他们都在追捕我们 |
[19:40] | All the more reason for us to hurry. | 那我们更有理由赶路了 |
[19:43] | I’m no good to you dead. | 我死了对你就没用了 |
[20:26] | We’ll rest here. | 我们在此休息 |
[20:29] | Go tell the Harbingers. | 去告诉先驱者们 |
[20:57] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 不是吗 |
[21:03] | Castor… | 卡斯特 |
[21:06] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我好想念你 |
[21:10] | I love it out here, it’s so peaceful. | 我喜欢这里 非常平静 |
[21:15] | Do you remember what you | 你还记得妮克丝和我 |
[21:16] | used to tell us when Nix and I were children? | 小的时候 你经常对我们说的话吗 |
[21:20] | You must take time to find the divine | 你们必须花时间从大自然 |
[21:22] | in even the smallest aspects of nature. | 最细微之处寻找天意 |
[21:26] | I miss those days. | 我怀念那些时光 |
[21:30] | Did Nix tell you that I was out here? | 是妮克丝告诉你我在这里的吗 |
[21:33] | She’s always worried about me. | 她总在担心我 |
[21:38] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[21:40] | She abandoned you. | 她抛弃了你 |
[21:41] | She betrayed me. | 她背叛了我 |
[21:43] | You betrayed us both. Pretended you loved us. | 是你背叛了我们两个 你假装爱我们 |
[21:46] | No… You were my Dear Ones. | 不 你们是我至亲的天赋者 |
[21:48] | When I was no longer useful, | 当我对你没有用处了 |
[21:52] | you put me down like a savage dog. | 你就卸磨杀驴 无情地杀了我 |
[21:56] | You lied to Nix, | 你骗了妮克丝 |
[21:57] | but deep down, you knew she could see you right through you. | 但内心深处 你知道她能看透你的本性 |
[22:03] | Now you have M.K. | 现在你有MK了 |
[22:05] | Does he know you’ll sacrifice him, too? | 他知道你也会牺牲他吗 |
[22:08] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[22:09] | This is the Dark Gift that’s infecting my mind. | 是黑暗天赋感染了我的意识 让我产生了幻觉 |
[22:13] | All that power flowing through your body | 这么强大的力量在你体内流动 |
[22:16] | and you can’t even control it. | 但你却无法控制住它 |
[22:18] | Because you were never supposed to have it! | 因为这力量不是你应得的 |
[22:22] | You’re not a savior. You’re no God. You’re a monster. | 你不是救世主 你不是神 你是恶魔 |
[22:27] | No! | 不 |
[22:29] | Pilgrim? Pilgrim? | 朝圣 朝圣 |
[22:39] | Where’s Castor? | 卡斯特去哪了 |
[22:40] | Castor? | 卡斯特 |
[22:41] | He was… he was right here. | 他刚刚 就在这里 |
[22:44] | Pilgrim, I think we should just rest here for the night. | 朝圣 我觉得我们今晚应该在此过夜 |
[22:46] | No. We don’t have time. We must keep moving. | 不 我们没有时间 必须继续前进 |
[23:05] | This is your mother’s summer home? | 这是你母亲的避暑庄园吗 |
[23:08] | My mother has a taste for two things. Luxury and cruelty. | 我母亲有两个嗜好 奢华和残暴 |
[23:13] | Keep your guard up. | 保持警惕 |
[23:40] | I used to sneak around here as a kid. | 我小时候经常偷偷在这里乱逛 |
[23:42] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧我 |
[23:49] | Daegan. | 德根 |
[23:50] | Gaius? | 盖亚斯 |
[23:51] | This is my half-brother. | 这是我同母异父的弟弟 |
[23:51] | He wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 他连苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[23:54] | Gaius. | 盖亚斯 |
[23:57] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:57] | And you. | 我也一样 |
[24:00] | Where’s Mother? | 母亲在哪儿 |
[24:23] | Daegan, how could you let them into my house? | 德根 你怎么能让他们进我家 |
[24:26] | Surprised to see me? | 见到我很惊讶吗 |
[24:28] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[24:29] | You always were a duplicitous little brat. | 你向来都是个奸诈的小混蛋 |
[24:33] | Could have had the decency to leave your filthy Cog outside. | 你至少该把你这个肮脏的贱民留在外面 |
[24:36] | Watch your mouth, or I’ll carve another hole in your neck. | 说话注意点 不然我再给你的脖子开个洞 |
[24:39] | Oh, it speaks. | 它会说话啊 |
[24:41] | Enough. Where’s my sister? | 够了 我姐姐在哪儿 |
[24:43] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[24:45] | And even if I did, I couldn’t tell you. | 就算我知道 也不能告诉你 |
[24:47] | For the same reason I couldn’t let her execute you. | 就跟我不能让她处决你是一样的原因 |
[24:50] | You are family. | 你是家人 |
[24:52] | I want nothing to do with this family. | 我不想跟这个家庭有任何牵扯 |
[24:55] | You and your daughter are responsible for the deaths | 你和你女儿造成了成千上万 |
[24:58] | of thousands of innocent lives. | 无辜之人的死亡 |
[25:01] | I shed no tears. The weak deserve to perish. | 我没掉一滴眼泪 软弱的人活该死亡 |
[25:05] | The world you know is dying, Mother. | 你所知道的世界要灭亡了 母亲 |
[25:07] | You can cling to your ways and die along with it. | 你可以守着曾经的一切 跟着一起死 |
[25:11] | Or you can tell me where my sister is. | 或者你可以告诉我我姐姐在哪里 |
[25:16] | I should’ve let your sister slit your throat. | 我早该让你姐姐割开你的喉咙 |
[25:25] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[25:27] | I taught my children never to unsheathe their blade | 我教过我的孩子 如果不打算用刀 |
[25:30] | unless they intend to use it. | 绝不要拔刀出鞘 |
[25:35] | Go on, then. | 来啊 |
[25:48] | You always were a coward. | 你一直都是个懦夫 |
[25:52] | Now take your ugly little pet | 现在带上你丑陋的小宠物 |
[25:55] | and leave my house. | 滚出我家 |
[26:00] | Your son might not do it, but I will. | 你儿子也许不会动手 但我会 |
[26:03] | Daegan. Do you know where Juliet is hiding? | 德根 你知道朱丽叶藏在哪儿吗 |
[26:06] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢说 |
[26:08] | Iron Fan. | 铁扇 |
[26:10] | Iron Fan… | 铁扇 |
[26:13] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪儿 |
[26:16] | You ungrateful runt. | 忘恩负义的畜生 |
[26:18] | I am going to cut out your tongue and feed it to the pigs. | 我要把你的舌头割下来喂猪 |
[26:22] | Juliet will know you’re coming, I’ll make sure of it. | 朱丽叶会知道你要去的 我一定会让她知道 |
[26:34] | Don’t worry. You’re free now. So am I. | 别担心 你从此自由了 我也是 |
[26:42] | Don’t you turn your back on me. | 你敢背弃我 |
[26:44] | Bye, Mother. | 再见 母亲 |
[27:17] | We shouldn’t have stopped driving. | 我们不应该停车的 |
[27:19] | The only thing more foolish than taking on Ankara with no sleep, | 唯一比在睡眠不足的情况下挑战安卡拉更愚蠢的事 |
[27:22] | would be doing it on an empty stomach. | 就是饿着肚子挑战 |
[27:25] | Your favorite. Rabbit stew. | 你的最爱 炖兔肉 |
[27:27] | I hate rabbit stew. | 我讨厌炖兔肉 |
[27:30] | You do not. | 你不讨厌 |
[27:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:33] | Fine, all right. Many years ago, | 好吧 很多年前 |
[27:35] | The Master sent me on a supply-run to Stable Town. | 宗师派我去马厩城采购 |
[27:38] | Now you stood in front of me | 你站在我面前 |
[27:40] | in your little Novice uniform, pleading with me, | 穿着小小的新人制服 恳求我说 |
[27:44] | “Please let me come.” | “请带我一起去” |
[27:45] | ‘Cause you wanted to see the horses. | 因为你想去看马 |
[27:46] | And I looked at you and I said, “No, Flea.” | 然后我看着你说 “不行 小跳蚤” |
[27:49] | You remember what you did next? | 还记得接下来你做了什么吗 |
[27:50] | I hid in the backseat, under the tarp, | 我躲在后座 盖着油布 |
[27:54] | and then after an hour, I came out, screaming like a banshee. | 然后一小时后我钻出来 像女妖一样尖叫 |
[27:57] | Oh, I was so shocked. | 我太震惊了 |
[28:01] | I swerved that truck into that massive tree. | 一个急转 车撞上了那棵巨树 |
[28:04] | We were stuck overnight in the middle of nowhere. | 我们被困在荒野中过夜 |
[28:07] | And then you made rabbit stew. | 然后你做了炖兔肉 |
[28:09] | Yeah, and I sat | 是啊 我坐在那 |
[28:11] | and I watched you wolf down three bowls of the stuff. | 看着你狼吞虎咽吃下整整三碗 |
[28:18] | Why are you being so nice? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[28:23] | I think… | 我想 |
[28:26] | you probably got a lot of reasons to hate me. | 你大概有许多恨我的理由 |
[28:29] | But, whatever I did, it was never about you. | 但不管我做了什么 都不是针对你的 |
[28:36] | So, then why did you leave me? | 那你为什么丢下我 |
[28:44] | I could give you a hundred bullshit excuses, | 我可以给你一百个胡扯的借口 |
[28:47] | but the truth is that when I lost my Gift, | 但事实是 当我失去了我的天赋 |
[28:54] | I became a weak, powerless, | 我就变成了一个软弱无力 |
[28:57] | selfish little man. | 自私的小人 |
[29:00] | And for the first time in a long time, | 长久以来第一次 |
[29:03] | I knew what it was | 我明白了 |
[29:07] | to be afraid. | 害怕的感觉 |
[29:10] | And what I did to you, it was… it was terrible. | 我对你做的事 非常恶劣 |
[29:18] | And I am so, so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[29:27] | Come on, I’ll try some. | 拿来 我尝两口 |
[29:40] | That’s even worse than I remember. | 比我记忆中的还要难吃 |
[29:45] | You little liar. | 小骗子 |
[29:50] | Little boy. Hey, hey, my boy. | 小宝宝 我的孩子 |
[30:00] | I just got back from the front. We’re holding our own. | 我刚从前线回来 我们守住了战线 |
[30:13] | Ever since the birth of my son, | 自从我的儿子出生后 |
[30:15] | I love the way babies smile. | 我就很爱看婴儿的笑脸 |
[30:17] | You have a son? | 你有儿子啊 |
[30:19] | Had. | 曾有过 |
[30:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:25] | Well, you never get over losing a child. | 丧子之痛永远都无法平复 |
[30:28] | But new life makes the grief more bearable, | 但是新生命会让那悲痛容易承受些 |
[30:32] | even if it’s just for a moment. | 哪怕只是片刻而已 |
[30:36] | Here’s a good boy. | 真是个乖宝宝 |
[30:39] | I used to dream about this. | 我以前常常梦到这样的场景 |
[30:42] | You holding our boy in your arms. | 你将我们的孩子抱在怀里 |
[30:45] | I know he’s not ours but still, | 我知道他不是我们的孩子 但是 |
[30:49] | it’s a nice dream just to be with you like this, Lydia. | 像这样跟你在一起已经是个美梦了 莉迪亚 |
[30:52] | I’m sorry that I wasn’t brave | 我很抱歉多年前 |
[30:53] | enough to be with you all those years ago. | 我没有勇气跟你在一起 |
[30:58] | I know I can’t get back the time we lost, | 我知道再也无法找回逝去的时光 |
[31:01] | but I know now that I want to spend my life with you. | 但我知道现在我想跟你一起度过余生 |
[31:05] | I want us to be together. | 我希望我们能在一起 |
[31:22] | Apologies for interrupting… | 抱歉打扰 |
[31:26] | Viceroy. You have visitors. | 总督 有人来找你 |
[31:40] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[31:45] | What a pleasure to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[31:47] | And you. | 彼此彼此 |
[31:48] | I was expecting The Widow. | 我本来以为艳寡妇会来接见我 |
[31:50] | I’m afraid she is at the frontlines, leading the war effort. | 恐怕她正在前线 领导大军抗战 |
[31:54] | I am authorized to conduct any business in her absence. | 她已经授权我在她离开期间 处理一切事宜 |
[31:57] | If this is true, | 如果真是这样 |
[31:58] | then why are her fighters flocking to Pilgrim | 那为何她的战士都纷纷涌去朝圣那边 |
[32:01] | with stories that she has disappeared, or perhaps even dead? | 说她消失了 甚至可能已经死亡了 |
[32:06] | Lies. Spread by Chau to strengthen her own forces. | 那都是周散布的谎言 目的是增强己方力量 |
[32:10] | You of all people can understand the power of propaganda. | 你应该是最清楚宣传的力量的人了 |
[32:14] | I might ask why Pilgrim is not here himself. | 我倒是想问问 朝圣为何没有亲自过来 |
[32:18] | A new era has dawned. | 新的时代已经开启了 |
[32:21] | The Age of Azra. | 阿兹拉时代 |
[32:25] | All of this belongs to Pilgrim now. | 现在这一切都属于朝圣了 |
[32:29] | Any resistance will be dealt with harshly. | 任何反抗都会被残酷无情地镇压 |
[32:33] | We have honored our agreement with Pilgrim, | 我们遵守了跟朝圣之间的协议 |
[32:36] | and we wish to continue in peace. | 我们希望继续和平相处 |
[32:38] | But this is The Widow’s territory. | 但这是艳寡妇的领地 |
[32:41] | And The Widow bows to no one. | 艳寡妇绝不臣服于任何人 |
[32:44] | She will. | 她会的 |
[32:49] | If Pilgrim wants our territory, | 如果朝圣想要我们的领地 |
[32:53] | he should have the balls to come and take from me. | 他就该够种一点 亲自过来从我手里夺走 |
[32:59] | That can be arranged. | 那可以安排 |
[33:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[33:11] | What does Pilgrim want? | 朝圣到底想怎么样 |
[33:14] | A tribute. | 贡品 |
[33:15] | What kind of tribute? | 什么样的贡品 |
[33:16] | Food and supplies. A sign of your fealty. | 食物和物资 作为效忠的表示 |
[33:19] | Everything we have is rationed for the war effort, | 我们的一切物资都根据战士做了定量的配给 |
[33:22] | but I will get word to The Widow | 但我会向艳寡妇传达这个消息 |
[33:26] | and we will meet your demands to the best of our ability. | 我们会尽力满足你们的要求 |
[33:30] | Give me till the end of the week. | 请多给点时间 等到周末 |
[33:33] | The Widow is very fortunate to have someone of your wisdom. | 艳寡妇有你这么睿智的人辅佐 真是三生有幸 |
[33:43] | Oh, one more thing, | 还有一件事 |
[33:45] | these, these banners, replace them with Pilgrim’s | 这些旗帜 都换成朝圣的标志 |
[33:49] | and the butterfly symbols on the wall. | 墙上的蝴蝶标志也要换掉 |
[33:52] | A show of your loyalty. | 作为你们效忠的表示 |
[34:14] | He’s here. | 他就在这 |
[34:30] | We got you here as promised. | 我们如约将你送来了这里 |
[34:32] | Now tell me how to stop Pilgrim. | 现在告诉我如何阻止朝圣 |
[34:34] | Not until you’ve secured me safe passage. | 除非你先护我周全 |
[34:37] | Go to the tavern and ask for a man named Finn. | 去酒馆找一个叫芬恩的人 |
[34:40] | Bring him to me. | 带他来见我 |
[34:41] | That wasn’t the deal. | 我们谈好的协议可不包括这个 |
[34:43] | How do I know you won’t leave me to die the minute I tell you? | 我怎么知道我一告诉你 你不会丢下我等死 |
[34:46] | How do I know this isn’t a trap? | 我怎么知道这不是个陷阱 |
[34:49] | Time is slipping away. I’ve lost too much blood already. | 时间在流逝 我已经失去太多血了 |
[34:52] | If I die now, then neither of us gets what we need. | 如果我现在死了 那我们都得不到我们想要的东西 |
[34:57] | I’ll watch her. Go. | 我会看着她的 你去吧 |
[35:02] | Don’t let her out of your sight. | 别让她离开你的视线 |
[35:18] | This thing is going nuts. Ankara is definitely close. | 这东西的信号反应强烈 安卡拉绝对就在附近 |
[35:21] | Let’s split up. Let’s cover both ends, all right? | 我们分开找 两头都兼顾 好吗 |
[35:23] | We can’t afford to let Loopy McBloody Bonkers escape this time. | 这次可不能让那个疯婆子跑了 |
[35:25] | You know, if Sunny’s with her, he’s gonna want to kill me. | 如果桑尼跟他在一起 他会想要杀了我 |
[35:28] | I wouldn’t take it personally. | 你别觉得他在针对你 |
[35:29] | I think he feels that way about a lot of people. | 我觉得他想杀很多人 |
[35:32] | I will fix it. I will fix it. Okay? | 我会补救的 我会解决好这事 |
[35:34] | We are all on the same side now. | 我们现在是同一阵营的了 |
[35:36] | And what if your sweet-talking doesn’t work? | 如果你说尽好话也没用呢 |
[35:38] | Well, then I am going to be ringside, uh, cracking pie. | 那我就在前排看好戏 |
[35:41] | Let’s do it. Come on. | 就这么办 快点 |
[35:56] | Hey, handsome. Hey. | 你好啊 帅哥 来嘛 |
[35:58] | Not today. Thanks. | 今天不行 谢了 |
[36:41] | Do you still cut yourself, child? | 你现在还会割伤自己吗 孩子 |
[36:43] | Not anymore. | 不了 |
[36:45] | I’ve learned to control my Gift with my mind. | 我已经学会了用意识控制天赋 |
[36:47] | Impressive. | 了不起 |
[36:49] | Not all Dark Ones are so lucky. | 不是所有的黑暗天赋者都这么幸运 |
[36:51] | Lucky? The Gift only brings pain and death. | 幸运 天赋带来的只有痛苦和死亡 |
[36:55] | That is how some see it. | 那只是某些人的看法而已 |
[36:58] | But it can also do so much more. | 但它的作用超乎你的想象 |
[37:03] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[37:06] | Let me show you. | 我演示给你看 |
[37:32] | Sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[37:42] | Sunny, wait. I promise I am not your enemy. | 桑尼 等等 我保证我不是你的敌人 |
[37:45] | Tell that to Veil. | 跟薇儿说去吧 |
[38:12] | Show yourself! | 给我出来 |
[38:14] | I’m here with Bajie. | 我是跟八戒一起来的 |
[38:17] | The Monastery sent us to bring you and Ankara back. | 修道院那边派我们过来带你和安卡拉回去 |
[38:20] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要信你 |
[38:22] | You sold Veil out to Quinn first chance you got. | 你一有机会就把薇儿出卖给你奎恩 |
[38:25] | Your word means nothing. | 你的话一点信用都没有 |
[38:27] | Please, we both want the same thing now. To stop Pilgrim. | 拜托了 我们现在有共同的目标 就是阻止朝圣 |
[39:31] | How hard did you bang your head? | 你的脑袋是被撞坏了吗 |
[39:32] | ‘Cause last time I checked, you were working for Pilgrim. | 据我所知 你是效力于朝圣的 |
[39:35] | I’m the one who helped Sunny escape. | 是我帮助桑尼逃脱的 |
[39:37] | If Sunny’s here, then where is he? | 如果桑尼也在这儿 那他去哪儿了 |
[40:39] | I was wrong to trade Veil. | 用薇儿做交易 是我错了 |
[40:41] | It betrayed everything that I stood for. | 那背叛了我曾信奉的一切 |
[40:44] | I know it can’t bring her back, | 我知道这也无法让她死而复生 |
[40:46] | but I want you to know that I’m sorry. | 但我希望你知道 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:53] | Oh, I see you two have sorted everything out. | 看来你们两个已经解决了矛盾 |
[40:54] | Which is, uh, which is good. | 这很好 |
[40:56] | What are you doing with her? | 你跟她在一起干什么 |
[40:58] | Well, the end of the world, isn’t it? | 世界末日要来了 不是吗 |
[40:59] | Makes for strange bed fellows. | 那会让一些看似不可能的人结合在一起 |
[41:01] | Henry? Is he safe? | 亨利呢 他安全吗 |
[41:02] | Yeah, he’s fine. He’s with Lydia. | 当然 他没事 他跟莉迪亚在一起 |
[41:04] | So, he’s as safe as he can be, for now. | 暂时来说算是很安全了 |
[41:06] | Well, no one’s safe until we stop Pilgrim. | 不阻止朝圣 没人是安全的 |
[41:08] | Yeah, about that. There’s been a little hiccup. | 好吧 关于这个 出了点小问题 |
[41:19] | Ankara… | 安卡拉 |
[41:22] | It’s the end of the line, love. | 到此为止了 亲爱的 |
[41:24] | It’s time for you to help finish what you started. | 是时候由你来终结你开启的事了 |
[41:26] | Get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[41:27] | Ankara, please don’t do this. I believed in you. | 安卡拉 求你别这么做 我曾经那么信任你 |
[41:29] | I know. You always were a fool. | 我知道 你一直就是个傻子 |
[41:49] | It doesn’t matter. It’s too late. | 无关紧要了 已经太迟了 |
[41:53] | You’re all too late. | 你们都太迟了 |
[42:05] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |