Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
时间 英文 中文
[02:33] They call you the Master. 他们都叫你宗师
[02:40] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[02:43] I know who you think you are. Who you want to be. 我知道你自以为是谁 以及你想成为什么样的人
[02:49] But it is a delusion. 但那只是错觉罢了
[02:50] Delusion is calling yourself Master when you are a heretic. 明明是异教徒 却自称为宗师 这才叫错觉
[02:54] Promising transcendence, while bestowing punishment and control. 承诺成为超然的存在 却暗中实施惩罚和控制
[02:59] The Gift is not yours to mold, “Master.” 你没有资格来塑造天赋 宗师
[03:04] It molds us. 它会塑造我们
[03:06] Azra tells us so. 阿兹拉告诉我们如此
[03:08] No. It is a responsibility. 不 那是一种责任
[03:12] One that must be tended, lest the darkness consume us all. 必须履行的责任 以免黑暗吞噬我们所有人
[03:16] As it has consumed you. 就像它已经吞噬了你一样
[03:17] Enough sanctimony. 别再故作神圣了
[03:20] Where are the dark-eyed ones you have forced to slumber? 那些被你强行封印 陷入沉睡的黑暗天赋者在哪里
[03:25] Safe. 很安全
[03:27] Safer with me than with you. 他们跟着我比跟着你要安全
[03:35] That is a choice you no longer get to make. 你无权再做替他们做这个选择了
[05:40] Your Master led you astray. 你们的宗师将你们引入了歧途
[05:45] She lied to control your gift. To control you. 她对你们撒谎 来控制你们的天赋 来控制你们
[05:54] But that is not the way of Azra. 但阿兹拉不是这样
[06:03] I am here to set you free. 我来释放你们 赐予你们自由
[06:54] Okay, um, birds of prey Bajie hasn’t eaten, number four. 听好了 八戒从未吃过的猛禽第四位
[06:59] I’ve never eaten a hawk. Which is a shame. 我从未吃过鹰 真是太遗憾了
[07:02] I always wanted to eat a hawk. 我一直以来都想吃鹰
[07:04] What do you think it tastes like? 你们觉得味道会是什么样的
[07:06] I bet… I guess on the one hand it’d be quite… 我敢说 一方面它肯定…
[07:08] I mean, I think it’d quite tough 我觉得肉质肯定很硬
[07:10] ’cause it’s uh… it’s a very muscular raptor, isn’t it? 毕竟那是一种 强健有力的猛禽
[07:14] But then on the other hand, look at everything it eats. 但另一方面 瞧瞧它平时都吃些什么
[07:18] You know? Bloody rabbits and mice all day. 明白吗 整天都吃兔子和老鼠
[07:23] It must have a tremendous flavor to it, you know. 它的肉一定超级鲜美
[07:28] Like a meal within a meal, isn’t it? 包裹着美味的美味 懂我的意思吗
[07:30] Nature’s dumpling, if you will. 可以说是大自然的饺子
[07:31] How much longer to the Monastery? 到修道院还要多久
[07:34] We’re still half a day out. 大概还要半天的时间
[07:37] You gonna keep asking every five seconds? 你非得每隔5秒就问一次吗
[07:39] As long as we’re riding with her, yeah, I’m going to keep asking. 与她同行 没错 我会不断询问的
[07:44] Listen, we’re all now fighting a common enemy. 听着 我们现在要抗击一个共同的敌人
[07:48] Maybe it’s time we just let bygones be bygones. 或许过去的事就让它过去吧
[07:50] You gotta trust me on this. 在这事上你得信任我
[07:52] I trust you. It’s her I have the problem with. 我信任你 但我没办法信任她
[07:57] Oh, come on, not now! 拜托 别现在坏掉啊
[08:07] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不要
[08:14] She’s awake. 她醒了
[08:25] This is her doing. You better get her under control, 这是她造成的 你们最好控制住她
[08:28] otherwise, she’s gonna tear this truck apart. 否则她会把这车撕成碎片
[08:30] Give me another syringe. 再给我一支注射器
[08:31] The Master only gave us one. 宗师就给了我们一支
[09:27] A man and a woman. 一个男人和一个女人
[09:29] Never seen anybody fight like that before, 我以前从没见过有谁打架能打成那样
[09:32] and I’ve seen my share of fights. 我可是见过很多打架的场面
[09:34] They broke my table. 他们把我的桌子打坏了
[09:35] Lucky they didn’t break your neck. 他们没打断你的脖子 算你走运
[09:38] What about the old woman? They take her? 那个老太太呢 他们把她带走了吗
[09:40] Didn’t see any old woman. 我可没看到什么老太太
[09:45] It’s important. Think very hard. 这很重要 仔细想想
[09:48] Sir. We found this in the alley. 长官 我们在巷子里发现了这个
[09:56] Abbots. They’ve taken Ankara to the Monastery. 是武师 他们把安卡拉带去修道院了
[10:03] What exactly is Iron Fan? 铁扇到底是什么
[10:06] It’s a ruin on the edge of our territory. 是我们领土边缘的一个废墟
[10:08] Every summer, a tribe of nomads would make it a base camp. 每年夏天 一些浪人就会把那里当做营地
[10:12] When I was thirteen, 我13岁的时候
[10:12] my father sent me there to sharpen my fighting skills. 我父亲把我送去那里提升我的战斗技能
[10:16] Said he wanted me to practice on real enemies. 他说他想让我跟真正的敌人实战来提升能力
[10:18] Ones who would show no mercy. 他们不会对我手下留情
[10:21] Your family is messed up. 你们家人真的是一群疯子
[10:23] Yeah. 是啊
[10:24] Well, when you buy and sell people for a living, 如果你是靠贩卖人口为生
[10:27] cruelty and brutality become a way of life. 无情和残忍就成了一种生活方式
[10:32] We gonna talk about what happened with your mother? 我们要谈谈你妈妈的事吗
[10:36] You mean why I didn’t kill her? 你是指我为什么不杀她吗
[10:38] It was a moment of weakness. It won’t happen with my sister. 我在那一刻变得软弱了 我对我姐姐不会留情了
[10:42] The fact that you hesitated doesn’t make you weak. 你犹豫了 并不代表你软弱
[10:45] It makes you human. 那只能说明你还有人性
[10:48] Maybe. 或许吧
[10:50] But I’m not there’s much humanity left in any of us. 但我觉得我们体内残存的人性恐怕已经不多了
[10:55] For what it’s worth, 不管怎样
[10:57] I think you’re brave to go against your family. 我觉得你能站出来反抗自己的家庭是很勇敢的
[10:59] You could’ve done nothing, led a life of privilege. 你明明可以什么都不做 过着养尊处优的生活
[11:02] Nobody would’ve blamed you. 也没人会怪你
[11:04] Privilege is no excuse for blindness. 特权不能成为盲目无知的借口
[11:39] Your Master promised she would help you control your Gift. 你们的宗师向你们保证会帮你们控制天赋
[11:45] Told you that she alone could protect you from it. 她告诉你们 单靠她一个人就能保护你们不被它伤害
[11:50] But she was only protecting herself. 但她其实是在保护自己
[11:53] From your power. 不被你们的力量伤害
[11:55] Terrified that she would lose control. 她很害怕自己会失去控制力
[12:00] This is where she buried anyone brave enough to doubt her. 这里就是她埋葬任何敢于质疑她的人的地方
[12:05] Your brothers and sisters. 你们的兄弟姐妹们
[12:08] Her lies led you astray. 她的谎言将你们引入了歧途
[12:12] Away from your destiny. 偏离了你们的命运
[12:15] Reclaim it. 重新掌控命运吧
[12:38] All right. End of the line. Everybody out. 好了 到了 大家都下车
[12:46] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[12:47] This is our first piece of good luck. Look familiar? 这算我们走运了 看着眼熟吗
[12:51] No. 不觉得
[12:52] Aw, flea. Shame on you. 小跳蚤 你太可耻了
[12:54] This is an old Abbot safe house. 这是一个老旧的巫师安全屋
[12:56] Which means, there should still be needles inside. 也就是说 里面应该有针
[12:58] With any luck, 幸运的话
[12:58] we can keep this one from throwing another bloody tantrum. 就能阻止这老太太再次发怒了
[13:01] We’re wasting time. 我们这是在浪费时间
[13:03] She’s playing with us, 她在耍我们
[13:04] just like in Black Wind. We need answers now. 就像在黑风镇时那样 我们现在就要答案
[13:06] Listen, the Master is the only one 听着 只有宗师
[13:07] that can get inside her head. All right? 能读取她的思想 好吗
[13:10] We got to keep her on ice until we get to the Monastery. 到达修道院前 我们得让她保持昏迷
[13:12] So if you want answers, I suggest you get started on the engine. 所以如果你想要答案 就赶紧开始修发动机
[13:20] Help him bring her in. 帮他扶她进去
[13:57] Don’t think that saving my life back there makes us even. 别以为之前救了我 我们就扯平了
[14:02] Sunny, I know that it doesn’t make a difference, but… 桑尼 我知道那不能改变现状 但是…
[14:06] After Veil, I tried to forgive and forget. 薇儿去世后 我试过不计前嫌
[14:10] Took Henry and left. 带着亨利离开
[14:11] But the killers kept coming, thanks to you. 但你派杀手不断追杀我
[14:15] Once this is over, and Pilgrim’s dead, I’m coming for you. 等这事结束 朝圣也死了后 我会找你算账
[14:40] You’re trying to heal yourself, 你想为自己治疗
[14:41] but I can’t let you do that. 但我不能让你那么做
[14:47] Not until we have what we came for. 除非先让我们达成此行的目的
[14:55] The Sleepers cannot be woken. 沉睡者无法被唤醒
[15:03] Torture me all you like. 随便你怎么折磨我
[15:05] Torture? 折磨
[15:07] You are the one who uses fear to control others. 你才是利用恐惧控制其他人的人
[15:11] I offer them a choice. 我给了他们一个选择
[15:14] Choice? 选择
[15:17] What choice? 什么选择
[15:20] To be your slaves? 当你的奴隶吗
[15:22] To be gods. 成为神
[15:26] With your Gift, 凭你的天赋
[15:27] you could have been one of Azra’s greatest disciples. 你本可以成为阿兹拉最伟大的信徒之一
[15:31] But you hid on this mountain, quaking, 但你却躲在这深山里 瑟瑟发抖
[15:34] while our enemies desecrated the world. 放任我们的敌人亵渎这个世界
[15:37] You are a perversion. 你是个扭曲倒错的存在
[15:47] The headaches are getting worse, are they not? 头疼越来越严重了 对不对
[15:52] You weren’t born with the Gift, 你的天赋并非与生俱来
[15:55] you stole it. 是你偷来的
[15:58] And now it’s fighting against you. 现在它在反抗你
[16:01] Growing stronger every time you abuse it. 你每次滥用天赋 反噬也越来越强
[16:05] If you continue this twisted crusade, 如果你继续这种扭曲的”圣战”
[16:12] the darkness will consume you from within. 黑暗将从你的体内吞噬你
[16:16] Enough. 够了
[16:18] The answers we seek are already here, inside this room. 我们要找的答案就在这房间里
[16:24] We need only uncover them. 我们只需找出来
[16:30] There it is. Iron Fan. 就是那里 铁扇
[16:32] That field doesn’t offer much cover. 那片空地几乎无法提供掩护
[16:34] And knowing my sister, 我了解我姐姐
[16:35] she’ll probably have archers watching every angle. 她很可能派了弓箭手盯着四面八方
[16:38] Bad news is, they’ll see us coming. 坏消息是 他们会看到我们来了
[16:41] Good news is, we’ll see them too. 好消息是 我们也能看到他们
[16:43] Quiet. 别出声
[17:19] They’re heading northwest. 他们朝西北方向去了
[17:22] That’s not the way to the Monastery. 那不是去修道院的路
[17:24] True. But the signal never lies. 没错 但信号从不说谎
[17:27] Let’s move! 我们走
[17:45] Veil. 薇儿
[17:49] Is that Henry’s mother? 是亨利的母亲吗
[17:52] Was. 生前是
[17:53] Because of The Widow? 因为艳寡妇吗
[17:55] More or less. 多多少少吧
[17:58] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[18:02] You think it’s a bad idea keeping her around? 你觉得将她留在身边是不明智的吗
[18:05] Yes, I do. 没错 我觉得是
[18:07] But given the odds, we need the best fighters we can get. 但考虑到敌众我寡 我们需要尽可能多的顶级战士
[18:11] And The Widow can fight. 艳寡妇武功高强
[19:02] Hello, baby brother. 你好啊 弟弟
[19:04] Come to kill me, have you? 你是来杀我的 对吗
[19:06] The thought crossed my mind. 曾有过这念头
[19:08] And you brought along a little friend. 你还带了一位朋友来
[19:14] Tell me. Where is your mother, girl? 告诉我 你母亲在哪儿 小姑娘
[19:17] Funny. I thought you might know. 真好笑 我还以为你可能知道
[19:22] I see my brother’s smart mouth has rubbed off on you. 看来我弟弟的油嘴滑舌也传染给你了
[19:25] We’ll see who’s laughing soon enough. 很快就知道谁会笑到最后
[19:33] We haven’t seen The Widow 自从艳寡妇在白骨庄园
[19:33] since she fell into your trap at White Bone. 落入你的圈套后 我们就没见过她了
[19:36] No one has. You were the last person to see her alive. 没人见过她 最后一个看到她活着的人是你
[19:40] You’re forgetting your friend in the orange robes. 你忘记你那个穿橘色长袍的朋友了
[19:43] What the hell is she talking about? 她到底在说什么
[19:44] The Abbot who killed thirty of my men with a flick of her wrist. 那个轻易杀死我30个手下的武师
[19:49] She was a Dark One, wasn’t she? 她是黑暗天赋者 对吧
[19:53] Did Pilgrim send her? Is he working with The Widow? 是朝圣派她来的吗 他在跟艳寡妇合作吗
[19:55] She’s telling the truth! 她说的是真话
[19:58] We don’t know anything. 我们什么都不知道
[20:01] Well, you knew where to find me. 但你知道到哪儿能找到我
[20:03] Which means Mother must have told you where I was hiding. 那代表母亲一定告诉了你我躲在哪儿
[20:09] Is she dead? 她死了吗
[20:17] You were always such a mama’s boy. 你以前一直是妈妈的乖宝宝
[20:20] I didn’t think you had it in you. 我没料到你有这胆量
[20:26] Of course, I only kept you alive because she insisted. 当然了 我以前不杀你 只是因为她坚持如此
[20:31] And now that she’s gone, there’s nobody left to protect you. 现在她死了 再没有人能保护你
[20:37] Get her cleaned up. 把她收拾干净
[20:43] Baby brother and I have some catching up to do. 我和我弟弟要叙叙旧
[21:05] You tried to silence my Gift. 你曾试图封印我的天赋
[21:09] Turn me into one of those Sleepers. 把我变成那种沉睡者
[21:14] Must be hard for you to know 现在由我来释放他们
[21:15] now that I’m gonna be the one to set them free. 你一定很难接受吧
[21:19] I never tried to silence you, M.K. 我从未试图封印你 MK
[21:25] Then why did you take my Gift? 那你为何夺走我的天赋
[21:29] Because… 因为
[21:32] I knew if I let you go, 我当时知道如果让你走
[21:35] you would kill us all. 你会把我们全杀了
[21:40] No. 不
[21:44] I’m going to save them all. 我会拯救他们所有人
[21:47] All those people you betrayed. We’re gonna rebuild Azra. 被你背叛的那些人 我们会重建阿兹拉
[21:52] You will try. 你们尽管尝试吧
[21:55] And you will cause great suffering. 那只会造成无尽的苦难
[22:02] But you will never see Azra. 但你们永远都看不到阿兹拉
[22:07] MK M.K.
[22:14] I’ve found it. 我找到了
[22:16] I know how to wake the Sleepers. 我知道如何唤醒沉睡者了
[22:18] Are you ready to welcome 你准备好迎接
[22:20] your brothers and sisters back into the world? 你的兄弟姐妹重返这个世界了吗
[22:35] How is she? 她怎么样了
[22:37] Don’t do that. You’re like a cat. 别这样 你走路像猫一样没声音
[22:39] She’s still passed out. 她还昏迷着
[22:41] These needles will keep her immobile, 这些针能让她动不了
[22:42] but sadly, she’ll still be able to talk. 但不幸的是 她仍能说话
[22:45] Sunny’s right. The longer we wait, the more dangerous she is. 桑尼说得对 我们等得越久 她的危险性越大
[22:47] We need to know how to stop Pilgrim. 我们得知道阻止朝圣的方法
[22:49] Have you forgotten the Master’s orders? 你忘了宗师的命令了吗
[22:50] Well, if you haven’t noticed, the Master’s plan went to hell. 提醒你一下 宗师的计划失败得很彻底
[22:54] Don’t touch her, all right. Let her sleep. 别碰她 知道吗 让她睡
[22:56] And don’t touch those needles. 也别碰那些针
[22:59] It’s time to improvise. 是时候临场应变了
[23:03] Minerva, you’re better than this. 米涅娃 你不至于沦落到这地步吧
[23:05] Doing the Master’s bidding like a pup on a leash. 像条小狗一样对宗师俯首帖耳
[23:08] You had the Gift yourself once, long ago. 你曾经也有天赋 很久以前
[23:11] A most powerful Gift. 最强大的天赋
[23:14] She promised she’d give it back, didn’t she? 她保证会还给你 对吗
[23:17] Liar, liar, robe on fire. 骗子骗子 衣袍着火
[23:21] The Master’s using you, girl. 宗师在利用你 姑娘
[23:23] Unlike her, you fight to protect the ones you love. 与她不同 你是为了保护所爱的人而战斗
[23:27] But if you stay here, they will all die. 但如果你留在这里 他们都会死
[23:32] Take the needle out and I’ll show you. 把针拔出来 我展示给你看
[23:41] Now you see! 自己看吧
[23:58] What did I see? 我看到的是什么
[24:00] – The truth, child. – Are they still alive? -真相 孩子 -他们还活着吗
[24:02] Could be. 可能吧
[24:04] But for just how long, is up to you. 但还能活多久 取决于你
[24:09] I have to go. 我得走了
[24:11] I told you not to pull that needle out. 我跟你说了别把针拔出来
[24:13] Don’t you walk off. Why did you do it? 你不能一走了之 你为什么那么做
[24:16] Tilda and Gaius were searching for me. 蒂尔达和盖亚斯是在找我
[24:19] It’s my fault Chau has them. 他们被周抓住是我的错
[24:21] But you don’t know that that’s real. 但你不知道看到的是不是真的
[24:23] This is what Ankara does, all right. She gets into your head. 这就是安卡拉的手段 她会扰乱你的心神
[24:26] She’s trying to tear us apart so she can run. 她想分裂我们 然后找机会逃脱
[24:29] He’s right. She tricked me at Black Wind. 他说得对 在黑风镇她骗过我
[24:32] It was real. I’ve seen that place before. 是真的 我以前见过那地方
[24:35] – I know where it is. – So what? -我知道是哪里 -那又怎样
[24:37] Doesn’t mean Gaius and Tilda were there. 那不代表盖亚斯和蒂尔达就在那里
[24:40] Everything Ankara told us has been true. 安卡拉跟我们说过的话都得到证实了
[24:42] She was right about it all. 她全都说对了
[24:44] All right, well, thank you for your support. 好吧 谢谢你的支持
[24:46] Well, I can’t let them die. 我不能见死不救
[24:48] What if you get there and it’s a big trap? 如果你赶到后发现是陷阱呢
[24:50] Well, then, I’m gonna need some backup. 那我就需要后援
[24:57] Fine. You go with her. 好吧 你跟她去
[24:59] Make sure she doesn’t die. 确保她不会死
[25:03] Will you be okay? 你没问题吧
[25:04] You saved my ass enough. Go. 不能每次都指望你救我 去吧
[25:09] I’ll see you at the Monastery once they’re safe. I promise. 等他们安全了我就去修道院找你们 我保证
[25:20] A promise is worth shit in the Badlands. 在恶土任何人的保证都一文不值
[25:36] It’s nice to have company. 有人陪我真好
[25:40] My Clippers aren’t much for dinner conversation. 我的剪刀军并不擅长饭桌上的交谈
[25:45] But you and I have plenty to discuss. 但你我有很多要讨论的
[25:49] If The Widow really is dead, then you are without a Baron. 如果艳寡妇真的死了 那你就没有领主了
[25:53] I’m without a Regent. 我正好缺个摄政王
[25:56] I’ve watched you fight, Tilda. 我见过你战斗 蒂尔达
[25:58] We’d make a formidable team. 我们可以强强联手
[26:03] I will never work for you. 我绝不会为你效力
[26:07] Minerva said that to me once. 米涅娃曾对我说过这话
[26:10] But she broke in the end. 但最终她屈服了
[26:13] You all do. 你们都会的
[26:17] Did she ever tell you about that time? 她跟你说过那时的事吗
[26:20] When she first arrived at our Barony? 她刚来我们领地的时候
[26:23] I was only twelve. 那时我才12岁
[26:25] And I’d never seen a Cog with such fire in their belly. 我从没见过那么有斗志的贱民
[26:31] She was more like a wild bronco than a little girl. 她不像是小女孩 更像是野马
[26:34] So we locked her in the coal store. 所以我们把她锁在煤仓里了
[26:36] It was dark inside. Cold. 里面又黑又冷
[26:39] It took a long time before she begged for freedom. 花了很长时间她才求我们放她出来
[26:44] When the door opened she crawled out, unable to stand, 门打开后 她爬出来 站不起来
[26:47] nothing more than a bag of bones. 骨瘦如柴
[26:50] Shivering, half-blind from the dark. 浑身战栗 长期的黑暗导致她眼睛看不清
[26:53] Her beautiful red hair almost white with lice. 她美丽的红发因为布满虱子 几乎成了白色
[27:00] And that’s when I knew she was ready. 那时候我就知道她准备好了
[27:05] You see, no matter how strong we think we are, 其实 不管我们认为自己有多强
[27:11] there’s always somebody stronger. 总有更强的人
[27:13] And if you want to survive, you will serve them. 如果你想活下去 就要侍奉更强的人
[27:20] It took Minerva 220 days to break. 让米涅娃屈服用了220天
[27:25] Welcome to day one. 欢迎开始第一天
[27:44] Truck’s almost fixed. Get ready to go. 卡车快修好了 准备出发
[27:47] Hallelujah. 谢天谢地
[27:49] Hey, we’re gonna go for a drive. Please behave. 我们要去兜风了 别捣乱
[27:52] It’s too late. 太迟了
[27:54] The Black Lotus are close. I can feel them. 黑莲就在附近 我能感觉到
[27:56] You may have scared The Widow off with all this, 你也许用这一套把艳寡妇吓跑了
[27:58] but we, we ain’t buying it, lady. 但我们 我们不买账 老太太
[28:00] Pilgrim has the Master. 朝圣抓到宗师了
[28:02] What did she say? 她说什么
[28:04] The Monastery has fallen. 修道院沦陷了
[28:06] That’s bollocks. She’d say anything to save herself. 胡扯 为了自救她什么都能说出来
[28:09] Bajie, my boy. I’m dying. 八戒 我的孩子 我要死了
[28:12] You’re not. Stop saying that. 不会的 别那么说
[28:14] I’m dying. 我要死了
[28:15] I can’t make it any further. 我坚持不下去了
[28:17] But you can still escape. 但你还能逃脱
[28:19] Why do you care about me now? 怎么突然关心起我了
[28:20] I’ve always cared about you. 我一直都关心你
[28:22] Always. 一直
[28:25] You were my Bajie. 你是我的八戒
[28:27] Since the first day that chubby little boy popped out of that trunk… 自从那个胖小孩从卡车里跳出来的第一天起
[28:31] I was chubby. 我以前挺胖的
[28:32] I knew 我就知道
[28:35] you were the only one who could fix my mistake. 只有你能修正我的错误
[28:38] What mistake? 什么错误
[28:42] It was my fault the Black Lotus attacked the golden city of Azra. 黑莲袭击黄金城阿兹拉是我的错
[28:47] It was my fault they burnt it to the ground. 他们把它夷为平地 都是我的错
[29:38] Welcome back, dear one. 欢迎回来 天赋者
[29:53] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[29:57] You okay? 你还好吗
[30:00] Thanks for saving us. 谢谢你救我们
[30:01] I’m Eli. 我叫伊莱
[30:05] M.K. 我叫MK
[30:10] Saw a friend get needled once. 我曾见过一个朋友被扎针
[30:13] And his name is Tate. I’d never forget that. 他叫泰特 我永远不会忘记
[30:16] When you were sleeping, what’d it feel like? 你睡着的时候 是什么感觉
[30:22] Like a living nightmare. 就像活生生的噩梦
[30:26] As though I was buried alive. 就像我被活埋了
[30:29] Trapped inside my own body with no way to escape. 被困在自己的身体里 无法逃脱
[30:34] I could feel the needles drilling into my skin like knives. 我能感到针像刀一样刺进我的皮肤
[30:38] No matter how hard I screamed, no one could ever hear me. 就算我声嘶力竭地喊叫 也没人能听到
[30:42] Why’d you run in the first place? 你一开始为什么要逃跑
[30:45] I was trying to get back to my brothers. 我想回去找我的兄弟们
[30:48] Nate’s only ten. 内特才十岁
[30:50] They don’t have anyone else to protect them. 没有其他人保护他们
[30:55] I begged the Master, but she wouldn’t listen. 我苦苦哀求宗师 但她仍不同意
[31:00] Next thing I know, 下一刻
[31:03] I’m strapped to a metal table 我就被绑到了金属桌上
[31:04] and they’re sticking needles in my head. 他们在往我脑袋上扎针
[31:09] You’re free now. 你现在自由了
[31:14] Pilgrim will make sure 朝圣会保证
[31:15] that she pays for what she did to all of you. 她会为她对你们的所作所为付出代价
[31:18] I have to go find my brothers. 我得去找我的兄弟们了
[31:20] Eli. 伊莱
[31:23] Eli, you know they’re dead or long gone by now. 伊莱 你心里清楚他们早就死了或是远走他乡了
[31:27] It’s the way of the Badlands. 这是恶土的生存法则
[31:30] Then what am I supposed to do? 那我该干什么
[31:34] Join our fight. 加入我们的斗争
[31:37] We’re gonna make the world safe for people like us. 让我们这样的人能安然存活于这世上
[31:42] Tell Pilgrim whatever he needs, 告诉朝圣 无论他要什么
[31:46] I’ll do it. 我都会去做
[31:55] The Monastery used to keep scribes. 修道院以前有书吏一职
[31:57] Brilliant scholars, born without the Gift, 都是极睿智的学者 但并无天赋
[32:00] who we protected in exchange for their service. 我们保护他们 以换取他们为我们效力
[32:03] I became close with one of them. 我和其中一位走得很近
[32:06] A man even more obsessed with Azra than I was. Magnus. 他比我还痴迷于阿兹拉 他叫麦格纳斯
[32:10] He believed the city was rebuilt after the world fell, 他相信这座城市在世界毁灭后被重建了
[32:13] and that we could find it together. 而我们能够合力找到它
[32:16] It took years, but we did. 找了很多年 但我们还是找到了
[32:20] Where? 在哪里
[32:21] A month’s journey by sea. 出海航行一个月
[32:23] The other Abbots refused to believe, but it didn’t matter. 其他武师们拒绝相信 但那都不重要
[32:27] The scribe had become like a son to me, 我待那书吏如亲子一般
[32:29] and we planned to sail there together. 我们计划一起乘船去那里
[32:31] I thought we’d find answers. 我以为我们能找到答案
[32:34] That we’d find peace. 能找到和平
[32:36] But he betrayed me. 但他背叛了我
[32:38] Poisoned my wine and left me for dead. 他在我的酒里下毒 留下我垂死挣扎
[32:42] He was Black Lotus, wasn’t he? 他是黑莲组织的人 是不是
[32:44] Yes. 是的
[32:45] Sent to steal our secrets and destroy our order. 他被派来窃取我们的秘密 毁灭我们的组织
[32:49] While I clung to life in the Monastery, 我在修道院奄奄一息的时候
[32:52] he and his men breached Azra’s walls and sacked the city. 他和手下攻破了阿兹拉的城墙 洗劫了整座城市
[32:56] Only a few survivors made it out. 只有少数的人逃了出来
[32:59] Like you, and your sister, and Pilgrim. 包括你 你姐姐 还有朝圣
[33:14] Pligrim. 朝圣
[33:15] Pligrim. Pilgrim, are you all right? 朝圣 朝圣 你没事吧
[33:19] Yes. 没事
[33:21] Never better, dear one. 好得不能再好了 至亲天赋者
[33:34] Let’s stop there for the day. 今天就到此为止吧
[33:37] An impressive showing. 你的表现非常了不起
[33:40] You took your licks with courage. 你凭借超凡的勇气挺过来了
[33:44] I think you deserve a reward. 我该给你个奖励
[33:51] If I may offer you a piece of advice though… 不过我还是要给你个建议
[33:57] Pace yourself. 悠着点
[33:58] We’ve got a long way to go. 往后的路还长着呢
[34:06] You wanna torture me, fine. 你要折磨我 随便来
[34:09] But let him go. He’s your brother. 把他放了 他是你弟弟
[34:11] You overestimate my fondness for my sibling. 你高估了我对兄弟的感情
[34:14] My brother’s fate was sealed the second he murdered our mother. 他杀害我们母亲的那一刻 就决定了他的命运
[34:19] And lucky you, get to watch. 但你很幸运 可以看着他死
[34:22] Gaius didn’t kill her. 你母亲不是盖亚斯杀的
[34:25] I did. 是我杀的
[34:27] He couldn’t do it, 他下不了手
[34:30] but I was happy to. 但我很乐意代劳
[34:34] After all the suffering she caused, she deserved an ugly death. 她造成了那么多苦难 活该惨死
[34:37] You’re lying. 你在撒谎
[34:39] She didn’t go easy. 她死得很凄惨
[34:42] Begged and whimpered like a coward. 像懦夫一样啜泣着 乞求我
[34:46] No. 不
[34:47] But I jammed my knife into the old bitch’s blow-hole 但我还是把刀插进了那老贱人的吸气孔
[34:50] and watched the light fade from her eyes. 看着她的眼神一点点涣散
[35:22] Who are you? Did Pilgrim send you? 你是谁 朝圣派你来的吗
[35:29] Hello, Juliet. 你好 朱丽叶
[35:35] Get the others to safety. 带其他人安全离开
[35:36] Chau and I need some privacy. 我和周需要单独待一会儿
[35:45] Figured you’d emerge from the muck 就知道你终究还是会
[35:47] to save your little pet eventually. 从烂泥里爬起来救你的小宠物
[35:49] Let’s finish this. 我们来做个了结吧
[35:53] I thought you’d never ask. 我还以为你永远不会说这句呢
[36:40] You’re gonna die like you lived, Minerva. 你的死亡将和你在世时一样凄惨 米涅娃
[36:44] A broken little bitch. 像一个破烂下贱的小婊子
[38:23] Tell me how to defeat Pilgrim. Tell me. 告诉我该如何打败朝圣 告诉我
[38:26] You can’t. Not anymore. 你无法打败他了 再也不可能了
[38:28] There was once a great power inside you, 你体内曾有强大的力量
[38:31] but it was locked away, to hide you from the Black Lotus. 但为了让你躲避黑莲的追捕 它被封印起来了
[38:33] How do I unlock it? 怎样才能解封
[38:34] It’s impossible. Only your sister could, and she’s dead. 不可能的 只有你姐姐能 但她已经死了
[38:41] They’ve come for us. 他们找到我们了
[38:43] Take the needle out. 把针拔出来
[38:46] You trusted me, and I let you down. 你信任过我 我却让你失望了
[38:48] Let me make it up to you. 让我补偿你吧
[38:51] Let me fight! 让我战斗
[38:54] We gotta get out of here. 我们得离开这里
[39:04] I want Sanzo alive. 要活捉三藏
[39:05] Hurry up. 快
[39:24] Go! 上
[39:55] Been a long time, Ankara. 好久不见 安卡拉
[39:57] Magnus. 麦格纳斯
[39:59] You’ve grown old. 你老了
[40:01] And you haven’t changed at all. 你却一点都没变
[40:04] You’re still heartless. 你还是那么无情
[40:07] Good to know that even after all these years, 很高兴知道 即使过了这么多年
[40:11] I can still count on you to lead me where I need to go. 你还是能带我到我想去的地方
[40:23] And who might you be? 你又是谁
[40:25] I’m nobody. 谁都不是
[40:27] Everybody’s somebody. 人总有某个身份
[40:30] Is that right? 是吗
[40:37] Bajie, no! 八戒 不要
[41:11] No! 不
[41:12] No. 不要
[41:14] As sentimental as ever. 还是跟以前一样多愁善感
[41:18] And even more foolish. 甚至更蠢了
[41:20] I just wanted to see Azra. 我只是想见见阿兹拉
[41:22] To lay my bones to rest in its ruins. 让我的骸骨长眠于它的废墟中
[41:25] Don’t worry. 别担心
[41:27] You’ll see it soon enough. 你很快就能见到了
[41:45] Take him. 带上他
[41:47] We’re heading back to Razor Ridge. 我们回刀锋脊
深入恶谷

文章导航

Previous Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号