Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] You have made me come again. 你逼我不得不再来一次
[00:11] We’ve complied before hwith your wishes. 我们之前已经顺从了你们的要求
[00:13] The symbol of Azra is on the wall 阿兹拉的符号已经在墙上了
[00:16] and every flag post in the damn place. 这里所有的旗帜也都印上了
[00:18] That’s good. 那很好
[00:20] But I do not see my grain. 但我没看到粮食
[00:22] I told you. 我跟你说过了
[00:24] We will meet your demands to the best of our ability. 我们会尽力满足你们的要求
[00:28] And I told you what would happen 我也跟你说过 如果你们
[00:30] if you failed to deliver the tribute that you owe. 无法呈上欠下的贡品 会发生什么
[00:37] Why don’t you tell me. 不如你来告诉我吧
[00:42] So you have taken in this viper. 所以你收留了这个阴险的叛徒
[00:48] You will pay for your betrayal. 你会为你的背叛行为付出代价的
[00:49] Pilgrim is the one who betrayed us all. 是朝圣背叛了我们
[00:51] We took you in! 我们收留了你
[00:53] Taught you to use your Gift. 教会你使用你的天赋
[00:55] You taught me to kill on command. 你们教我奉命杀人
[00:58] I make my own choices now. 现在我可以自己做选择
[01:00] There’s no need for more bloodshed. 没必要再导致更多的流血牺牲了
[01:02] We just need more time. 我们只是需要更多时间而已
[01:06] Time? 时间
[01:08] You have two days to deliver twice the agreed amount. 给你们两天时间 按原定数量翻倍上供
[01:16] No deal. 不可能
[01:18] Tell Pilgrim if he wants his witch back, he can come fetch. 告诉朝圣如果他想救回他的女巫 可以亲自来取
[01:30] You will regret this. 你们会后悔的
[01:33] Time will be my judge. 交给时间去证明吧
[02:31] – Oh, shit. – What? -糟了 -怎么了
[02:35] This is where the Master 这里是宗师
[02:35] kept the Novices who wouldn’t toe the line. 关押不服从命令的新人的地方
[02:38] Kept them how? 怎么关押
[02:40] She used the needles to drain their power. It left them… 她利用针抽取他们的异能 那会让他们陷入…
[02:43] Asleep. 沉睡
[02:45] Yeah. 是的
[02:46] The Master thought she was the only one who could wake ’em up. 宗师曾以为她是唯一能唤醒他们的人
[02:49] Turns out she was wrong. 事实证明她错了
[02:51] M.K. must’ve told Pilgrim. MK肯定将这事告诉了朝圣
[02:53] Yeah. And now he’s got his own platoon of dark ones. 没错 现在他拥有了自己的黑暗天赋者小队了
[02:57] Henry’s at the Sanctuary. We need to get back there now. 亨利在避难所 我们需要立刻赶回那里
[03:01] Pilgrim isn’t our only problem. 朝圣不是我们唯一的问题
[03:03] Magnus has probably already sent an assassin squad after us. 麦格纳斯很可能已经派杀手小队来追杀我们了
[03:05] Oh, good. Good. 很好 好极了
[03:08] I know a shortcut that leads back to the Badlands. 我知道有条捷径 可以直接回到恶土
[03:11] – A gorge called Dragon’s Tooth. – Never heard of it. -就是经过龙牙谷 -从没听说过
[03:16] The Black Lotus spent years 黑莲用了多年时间
[03:17] mapping all the ways in and out of these mountains. 找出了进出这些群山的道路
[03:21] I’ll show you the way. 我带你们走
[03:26] I don’t like it. 我觉得有点可疑
[03:27] She saved my life back at that prison. 她之前在囚牢里救了我的命
[03:29] And yours, too. 也救了你的命
[03:31] We’re going. 我们必须走
[03:34] Of course we are. 那是当然了
[03:47] It’s been a long time since I held a baby. 我好久没抱过这孩子了
[03:53] They smell like innocence. 他们身上有着天真无邪的气味
[03:58] Must be why we feel so compelled to protect them. 肯定是因为这样 我们才那么想保护孩子们
[04:01] If you’re so keen to protect him, 如果你真的那么想保护他
[04:04] then why goad Pilgrim to attack us? 那为什么故意刺激朝圣来袭击我们
[04:07] Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, 有时候 你只能以火攻火
[04:10] or it will consume you. 否则大火就会将你吞噬
[04:16] The Master said that raising the Sleepers weakened Pilgrim. 宗师说唤醒沉睡者让朝圣变虚弱了
[04:20] If we attack now, it might be our only chance to defeat him. 现在袭击 可能是打败他的唯一机会
[04:23] Weakened or not, 不管有没有变虚弱
[04:24] he still has an army of demons just like M.K. 他依然拥有一支像MK那样的魔鬼军团
[04:26] They’re not demons. 他们不是魔鬼
[04:28] Despite the myths, they can be killed. 尽管身上有太多谜团 但他们是能被杀死的
[04:30] We need to show Pilgrim’s followers that he’s no god. 我们要让朝圣的信徒明白 他不是神
[04:34] – I can see your mind’s made up. – It is. -我看得出你心意已决 -是的
[04:38] We need to act as one if we’re gonna win. 要想获胜 必须团结一心
[04:41] Do I have your support? 你会支持我吗
[04:45] You do. 当然
[04:54] Hey, now. 好了 宝贝
[05:00] That child is probably an orphan by now. 这孩子或许现在已经是孤儿了
[05:05] It’s my fault his mother died. 她母亲的死都是我的错
[05:06] And I left his father to face the Black Lotus alone. 然后我又丢下他父亲一个人面对黑莲
[05:10] He would always have loving parents. 他永远都会有爱他的父母
[05:12] You and Moon? 你和穆恩吗
[05:15] Some secrets are hard to keep. 有些秘密是很难守住的
[05:17] You don’t mind? 你不介意吗
[05:20] I’m impressed by anyone who can balance love and leadership, 我佩服任何一个能平衡爱情和领导能力的人
[05:24] especially during a war. 尤其是在战争时期
[05:26] Which is why, when this one is over, 也正因此 等这场战争结束
[05:29] I may not be the best person to lead us. 我或许就不再是最合适的领导者了
[05:32] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[05:34] You kept my people together when I was gone. 你在我离开期间 把我的手下管理得井井有条
[05:37] You did the same for the refugees. 你把难民们也管理得很好
[05:39] And that takes strength. 那是需要力量的
[05:42] When this war is over 等这场战争结束
[05:43] and we’re the last ones standing, 我们成为唯一活到最后的势力
[05:45] I want you to take over. 我希望由你来接管一切
[05:49] But first, we’re gonna have to win this fight together. 但首先 我们必须齐心协力 打赢这场仗
[06:01] You let her put a sword to Cressida’s throat? 你们任由她将刀架在克蕾西达的脖子上
[06:16] Prepare the other dark ones. 让其他黑暗天赋者做好准备
[06:18] We march tomorrow at dawn. 我们明天黎明时分出发
[06:33] – The Widow is baiting you. – How would you know? -艳寡妇是故意引你自投罗网 -你怎么知道
[06:35] She wants you to attack while your strength is low. 她希望你在力量虚弱时贸然进攻
[06:37] My strength is enough to crush her! 我的力量足以击垮她
[06:40] And now we have your Sleepers. 现在又有了这些沉睡者
[06:43] Our Sleepers are tired. They need training. 沉睡者们技艺已经生疏了 需要训练
[06:47] The Gift is all the training they need. 只需要有天赋就够了
[06:53] You have something to say, my son? 你有什么要说的吗 孩子
[06:55] We followed you because you promised 我们追随你是因为你保证过
[06:57] we’d finally get to fight for what’s right. 我们将终于可以为正确的事而战
[06:59] You woke the Sleepers. Now it’s time to set us loose. 你唤醒了沉睡者 现在是时候将我们派上战场了
[07:02] Spoken like a true believer. 你说起话来像个真正的信徒
[07:09] Ready the chosen ones, 让黑暗天赋者做好准备
[07:11] or I will find someone who can. 否则我就找一个能做到的人
[07:37] I heard you had something to say to me. 我听说你有话要对我说
[07:40] Hope it’s more than blusters and toothless threats. 希望不止是怒吼和无用的威胁
[07:42] It is. 正是
[07:45] Something that may cause you to re- evaluate 这事可能会让你重新评估
[07:48] your rash decision to court disaster. 你招灾引难的仓促决定
[07:54] I already know that Pilgrim has the Gift, 我已经知道朝圣有天赋了
[07:56] and I know what it’s doing to him. 我也知道那对他造成的影响
[08:00] You put on a good show, 你表面演得很好
[08:02] but you are the one having doubts 但是你却对自己的信仰
[08:04] about what you believe and who you are. 和真实的自我心存怀疑
[08:07] It is eating away at your courage. 那正在吞噬你的勇气
[08:11] Unlike your savior, 跟你的救世主不同
[08:12] I conquered this land on the strength of my own sword. 我是靠自己的剑征服这片大地的
[08:15] Yes, you are a great fighter. 是啊 你是个了不起的战士
[08:19] It’s because you’ve… 但那是因为你…
[08:20] You’ve never truly fought for anyone else. 你从未真正为别人战斗过
[08:26] But that will change now. 但现在这一点要改变了
[08:30] What are you talking about? 你在说些什么
[08:35] I can smell it on your every breath. 我从你的每一口呼吸都能闻出来
[08:46] A new life has taken root inside of you. 你的体内已经有了新生命
[08:53] You are with child. 你怀上了孩子
[08:57] Your gift is for killing. Mine is for seeing. 你的天赋是杀戮 我的天赋是预见
[09:02] What has happened, what will happen. 包括过去发生的事 和将来会发生的事
[09:05] Give up this fight 放弃战斗吧
[09:08] or your unborn child will die. 否则你未出生的孩子必死无疑
[09:12] Even if you survive. 哪怕你自己能活下来
[09:17] Is that a sacrifice that you can live with? 你能接受这样的牺牲吗
[09:38] We’ll be ready on time. 我们会按时做好准备的
[09:41] If you say so. 既然你说是就是吧
[09:43] I don’t remember you getting this worked up 我可不记得你在跟周大战前
[09:44] before the battle with Chau. 有这么紧张不安
[09:49] I’ve fought and won so many battles, 我参加过很多场战斗 也赢过很多
[09:50] I can’t even count. 都数不过来了
[09:53] But never against dark ones. 但却从没跟黑暗天赋者战斗过
[09:56] Hell, we don’t even know how many Pilgrim’s bringing. 老天 我们都不知道朝圣会带多少黑暗天赋者过来
[09:59] I know, but I think The Widow’s right. 我明白 但我觉得艳寡妇说得对
[10:01] This could be our only chance to beat him. 这可能是我们能打败他的唯一机会
[10:04] Nathaniel. 纳撒尼尔
[10:09] What’s really bothering you? 你到底在为什么事烦心
[10:12] This. 这个
[10:17] I’ve always fought with the readiness to die, 我以前每次战斗前都做好了死亡的准备
[10:20] but now I guess I’m not so ready. 但现在我却无法做好这个准备了
[10:24] It’s strange. 这很奇怪
[10:26] I joined The Widow for revenge 我加入艳寡妇的麾下是为了复仇
[10:28] when all I had was my honor. 当时我只剩下荣耀
[10:30] But now, 但现在
[10:33] you. 我有了你
[10:34] It’s frightening, isn’t it? 这很令人恐惧 不是吗
[10:37] To realize you’ve more to lose than you thought. 突然意识到自己会失去的东西比以为的要多
[10:42] But more to hope for. 但也有更多美好的希望
[10:45] For a warrior, hope is a double- edged sword. 对一个勇士来说 希望是一把双刃剑
[10:47] Then try not to cut yourself. 那就尽量别割伤自己
[10:50] And put this in your hope chest. 把这个放进你的”愿望箱”里吧
[10:53] I had a conversation with The Widow. 我跟艳寡妇谈过了
[10:55] If we win this, we may get everything we dreamed of. 如果我们打赢这场仗 或许就能得到我们梦想的一切
[11:00] Ruling together. 一起统治
[11:03] Well, I guess this leaves us no choice. 那看来我们没有选择了
[11:07] Let’s win. 只能获胜
[11:26] Your clippers may have pledged their loyalty to you, 你的剪刀军或许是宣布效忠于你了
[11:28] but will they fight for me? 但他们愿意为我战斗吗
[11:30] They’ll follow their baron, and I will follow you. 他们会追随他们的领主 而我会追随你
[11:34] I need to speak to my daughter, alone. 我需要跟我的女儿单独谈谈
[11:38] As you wish. 如你所愿
[11:44] I need to send you out again. 我需要再次将你派出去
[11:47] – Where? – To track Pilgrim. -去哪儿 -去追踪朝圣
[11:50] I need to know exactly where he is, 我需要知道他的具体位置
[11:52] how many fighters he’s bringing. 以及他要带多少战士过来
[11:54] And I want you to take Nix. 我要你带妮克丝一起
[11:57] I don’t need a chaperone on a scouting mission. 像这种侦察任务 我不需要有人陪同
[11:59] You’re still getting over your injuries. 你身上的伤还没有好
[12:00] I’m fine, and you might need Nix here. 我没事 你这边或许也需要妮克丝
[12:02] Nix goes with you. 妮克丝必须跟你一起去
[12:04] Just because we mended fences 虽然我们的关系恢复如初了
[12:06] doesn’t mean you get to question my every order. 但这并不意味着你可以质疑我的每一个决定
[12:09] As you wish, Baron. 如你所愿 领主
[12:13] Wait, Tilda. I know you can handle yourself. 等等 蒂尔达 我知道你一个人也可以
[12:16] – It’s just with Nix, it’s… – It’s all right. -只是带上妮克丝就会更… -没事
[12:18] I’ll take her. 我会带上她的
[12:20] Come back to me in one piece. 一定要平安归来
[12:23] I will. 我会的
[12:42] Are we nearly there yet? 我们快到了吗
[12:43] Are you a small child? 你难道是个小孩子吗
[12:45] I’ve never been a small anything. 我可从来都不”小”
[12:47] Well then stop asking how much longer 那就别再问还要多久才能到
[12:49] and start walking faster. 立即走快点
[12:56] Nice woman, your sister, isn’t she? 你姐姐真是个亲切的女人 对吧
[12:58] Really nice and warm. 真的很亲切 温暖
[12:59] Glad to see you’re gettin’ along. 很高兴看到你们相处得这么融洽
[13:01] Is that… is that a joke? 你这是 开玩笑吗
[13:02] Oh, it’s a joke. It’s very good. 果然是个玩笑 很好笑
[13:04] Very good. I need to get you into a card game. 真的很好笑 我要带你去打牌
[13:06] You got the face for it. 你这冰山脸很容易迷惑对手
[13:09] Hey, this is, uh, 话说 这地方
[13:10] a nice place for an ambush, innit? 很适合伏击 对吧
[13:13] Do you really think she’s leading us into a trap? 你真觉得她是在故意带我们步入陷阱中吗
[13:15] I don’t know where she’s leadin’ us, 我不知道她是要带我们去往何方
[13:17] but it feels like we’ve come this way before, you know? 但我们之前似乎已经从这里走过一次了
[13:20] Wait. 等等
[13:21] I stole this map from our mate Magnus. 我从麦格纳斯那里偷来了这张地图
[13:26] Look. 你看
[13:29] Nowhere on this map 这张地图上
[13:31] does it mention Dragon’s Tooth gorge. 没有任何地方提到了龙牙谷
[13:34] We’re in a gorge, aren’t we? 我们在一个峡谷里 不是吗
[13:36] – So? – So you’re being paranoid. -所以呢 -所以是你多疑了
[13:39] Maybe you’re not being paranoid enough. 或许是你不够多疑
[13:46] “Or maybe you’re being paranoid. “或许是你不够多疑”
[13:49] “Don’t need to rat, Bajie.” 你不必当小人 八戒”
[14:11] The preparations are nearly finished. 准备工作已经快完成了
[14:14] – Good. – We’ll be ready for Pilgrim. -很好 -我们快准备好迎战朝圣了
[14:17] How are your clippers getting along with mine? 你的剪刀军跟我的相处得怎么样
[14:19] Few bruised knuckles, no fatalities, yet. 打了几次 有人受伤 没人死亡 暂时还没有
[14:23] I’m glad to see that you find this amusing. 我很高兴看到你竟觉得这很有趣
[14:27] I’ve fought right by your side and you know that. 我一直和你并肩作战 你是知道的
[14:31] – Why are you being so cold? – Cold? -你为什么这么冷淡 -冷淡
[14:33] Ever since I got back, 自从我回来后
[14:34] you barely said a word to me that wasn’t an order. 你除了对我下命令 几乎没说过其他话
[14:39] Minerva, what’s wrong? 米涅娃 出什么事了
[14:48] Whatever it is, you can tell me. 不管是什么事 你都可以告诉我
[16:02] You know what they say about a red sky at night? 你知道人们常说夜晚红色的天空预示着什么吗
[16:06] Well, maybe the gods are smiling on us. 或许是神灵在对我们微笑
[16:12] Back to work! 继续工作
[16:53] I don’t have time to indulge in your personal concerns. 我没有时间顾及你个人的担忧
[17:52] This was your doing, wasn’t it? 这是你干的好事 对吗
[17:57] Blood falling from the sky. 天降血雨
[18:02] Red rain. 血雨啊
[18:04] An entirely natural phenomenon. 完全是自然现象
[18:09] Indeed. 是啊
[18:12] This was a warning. 这是个警告
[18:15] No one else needs to die. 不需要再死更多人了
[18:17] And I suppose you would tell Pilgrim 我猜你一定会叫朝圣
[18:20] to call off his dark eyed ones? 召回他的黑暗天赋者军队吧
[18:23] I would tell him that in you we have found a kindred spirit. 我会告诉他 我们在你身上发现了相同的精神
[18:29] One with whom we can forge an everlasting peace. 与你携手 我们便能缔造永恒的和平
[18:35] Even if I believed you, that decision is not up to me. 就算我相信你 这事也由不得我作主
[18:44] You have put your trust in a fraud. 你错信了一个骗子
[18:47] Pilgrim will be merciful. 朝圣会仁慈地待你
[18:50] The Widow will kill us all. 而艳寡妇会把我们全杀了
[18:53] Was it merciful to slaughter all of the abbots? 屠杀所有武师 算仁慈吗
[19:00] Or to kill a child who looked up to him as a father? 杀害一个视他为父亲的孩子 也算仁慈吗
[19:06] I have no time for the kind of mercy you peddle. 我没时间听你宣扬所谓的仁慈
[19:10] Enough. This is your time to choose. 够了 现在你该做出选择
[19:15] Well, I’m afraid I’ve had a better offer. 恐怕有人向我提供了更好的待遇
[19:24] Lock her in the brig. 把她关进监狱里
[19:48] Rest of the convoy must be stuck in the snow. 其余的人一定是被大雪困住了
[19:53] This storm will pass. 这场暴风雪会过去的
[19:56] Nothing can stop Pilgrim now. 现在朝圣锐不可当
[19:58] Can you believe this? 你敢相信吗
[20:00] It’s finally happening. 终于要发生了
[20:01] The Widow’s never faced an army like this. 艳寡妇从未面对过这样的大军
[20:03] No one has. 没人面对过
[20:05] You know, she used to be like us. 其实 她以前跟我们一样
[20:07] She had the Gift? 她曾有过天赋吗
[20:10] It’s M.K. 是MK
[20:12] Her Master put her to sleep. 她的宗师让她陷入沉睡
[20:14] Makes me almost feel bad about killing her. 我听了都几乎不忍心杀她了
[20:17] Almost. 几乎
[20:26] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[20:28] – Correcting a mistake. – Stop. -纠正错误 -住手
[20:31] M.K.’s Pilgrim’s now. MK现在是朝圣的人
[20:32] If you’re thinking about saving him, you can just forget it. 如果你想救他 我劝你断了这念头
[20:35] If we lose the element of surprise, we lose the battle. 如果不照计划行事 我们就会输掉这场战役
[20:38] You’re not with Pilgrim anymore. 你不再是朝圣的手下
[20:40] And you’re not on your own. 你也不是孤身一人
[20:42] You’re with us. 你现在跟我们并肩作战
[20:44] Start acting like it. 就要为大局着想
[20:49] So what was it like killing the Master? 你当时杀死宗师是什么样的
[20:57] I looked her in the eyes. 我直视她的双眼
[20:59] I wanted her to know 我想要她知道
[21:00] that I was the one to take her life. 夺去她性命的人是我
[21:04] Gonna get some shut-eye. 我去睡一会
[21:06] Rest up. You’ll need it. 你也休息一下 你得养精蓄锐
[22:10] Does that look like the Badlands to you? 你觉得那看起来像恶土吗
[22:14] Kannin, where are we? 凯琳 这里是何处
[22:17] Where we need to be. 我们需要来的地方
[22:33] What did I say to you? 我之前怎么跟你说的来着
[22:35] She’s been leadin’ us right back to ’em from the very start. 她从一开始就在把我们引入他们的陷阱中
[22:39] Why are you doing this? 你为什么这么做
[22:41] Why help free us just to lead us here? 如果要引我们至此 当初又何必救我们
[22:43] Those are the boats that Magnus used to sack Azra. 当年麦格纳斯就是用那些船洗劫阿兹拉的
[22:46] We can use one to escape. 我们可以登上其中一艘逃离
[22:48] – Escape where? – Escape from them. -逃离哪里 -逃离他们
[22:50] From the Badlands. 逃离恶土
[22:52] To a place where you’ll be safe. 去一个安全的地方
[22:55] Unless we can defeat Pilgrim, 除非我们能打败朝圣
[22:56] there is nowhere that is safe. 否则哪里都不安全
[22:58] And I’m not going anywhere without Henry. 不带上亨利 我哪儿都不去
[23:00] Your son and your allies are probably already dead. 你儿子和你的盟军很可能已经死了
[23:03] My son is alive. I can feel it. 我儿子还活着 我能感觉到
[23:06] Now stop your bullshit and unlock my Gift. 别再胡说了 赶紧解封我的天赋
[23:09] Sorry, but that can never happen. 抱歉 那是不可能的
[23:13] She was holdin’ out on us from the very beginning. 她从一开始就对我们有所隐瞒
[23:17] I’ve had enough. 我受够了
[23:18] Oi, goodbye. 喂 再见了
[23:22] What are you saying? 你这是什么意思
[23:24] You told me you can unlock my Gift. 你说过你能解封我的天赋
[23:26] I didn’t show you everything you need to know. 我没把你需要知道的全部展示给你看
[23:29] I can awaken your Gift, but If I do, 我能唤醒你的天赋 但如果我那么做
[23:32] the only one who can turn it off is Pilgrim. 就只有朝圣能封印它
[23:35] And when he does, you’ll both die. 一旦他那么做 你们都会死
[23:38] I don’t care what happens to me anymore, 我已经不在乎我的命运了
[23:40] just as long as I can save my son. 只要能救出我儿子就行
[23:42] My mission to protect you, and I’m not gonna fail again. 我的任务是保护你 我不会再失败
[23:45] That’s not your choice to make. 这不该由你来决定
[23:51] I’m afraid it is, brother. 恐怕事实如此 弟弟
[23:54] Either way I’m dead, 不管怎样我都必死无疑
[23:56] because the only way you’ll get me on that boat is by killing me. 因为你要想让我上那艘船 只能杀了我
[24:08] Bajie, wait. I said wait. 八戒 等等 我叫你等等
[24:10] Yeah, I heard what you said. 是 我听到了
[24:12] Let me ask you something. You ever hear anything I say? 我问你 我的话你听进去过吗
[24:17] Hello? 喂
[24:19] – I know you’re mad… – No, no, no, no. -我知道你很生气 -不不不
[24:20] You know shit, my friend. 你什么都不知道 朋友
[24:21] Listen, I don’t work for you. 听好了 我不是你的跟班
[24:24] I do this ’cause I enjoy it, 我跟着你是因为我喜欢
[24:26] and it keeps me out of trouble. 而且这能让我少惹麻烦
[24:27] But trying to get you to listen to anything 但无论我如何劝你
[24:30] but that angry little voice inside your head, 你都只听见自己脑海里那个愤怒的声音
[24:32] my friend, that shit is getting old. 朋友 我受够了你顽固不化
[24:34] She’s my sister. I thought I could trust her. 她是我姐姐 我以为我能信任她
[24:36] Yeah. Like you thought you could trust, hmm, 是啊 就像你以为你能信任谁来着
[24:39] Quinn? Uh, Pilgrim? 奎恩 朝圣
[24:41] – Even M.K. – All right, I get it. -甚至是MK -好了 我懂了
[24:43] No, you don’t get it. 不 你不懂
[24:45] You blunder blindly from one drama to the next, 你总是盲目地陷入一场又一场闹剧
[24:48] trying to find answers, 试图找到答案
[24:49] when in fact, you have no idea what the question is. 然而事实是 你根本不知道问题是什么
[24:51] I am doing this for Henry. 我做这些都是为了亨利
[24:54] You know what? When Henry’s old enough and he asks me about you, 等亨利长大后 向我问起你
[24:56] you know what I’m gonna say? 你知道我会说什么吗
[24:57] I’m gonna say “You dad was a good, brave man. 我会说 “你父亲是一个正直勇敢的人
[24:59] “But he died because he wouldn’t listen.” 但他死了 因为他总是不听劝告”
[25:05] What do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么
[25:07] Okay, for starters, 好吧 首先
[25:08] “I’m sorry, Bajie” would be nice. “对不起 八戒”就挺好的
[25:12] I’m sorry. 对不起
[25:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:56] Everybody out! Let’s go to war! 全部下车 开战了
[25:58] Come on! Come on! 快点 快点
[25:59] Move! Move! Move! 快 快 快
[26:19] Maybe they ran. 他们可能逃走了
[26:22] Cressida awaits. 克蕾西达在等着
[26:24] Let’s move! 前进
[27:58] Return my Priestess! 把女祭司还给我
[28:01] Surrender! 投降吧
[28:03] And I will be merciful. 我会手下留情
[29:05] The blood of your people will be on your hands! 普通群众的死亡 都将是你们的错
[29:27] Shield! 掩护
[30:37] Guess you’re too much of a mama’s boy 看来你太娇气了
[30:39] to take me on without your Gift. 没有天赋就不敢跟我交手
[33:21] Vengeance! 复仇
[33:22] Vengeance! Vengeance! 复仇 复仇
[33:36] Thank the gods. 感谢诸神
[33:50] The Widow’s mine. 艳寡妇我来解决
[33:51] Kill everybody else. 把其他人全杀光
[34:00] Sound the alarm! 拉响警报
[34:07] Go get Henry. 把亨利抱来
[34:14] Kill the witch. 杀死女巫
[34:19] – I’ll take care of Pilgrim. – No. -我迎战朝圣 -不
[34:22] The people need a leader. 人民需要领袖
[34:23] You have to survive no matter what. 无论如何你都得活下来
[34:25] He’s right. 他说得对
[34:26] We’ll keep ’em busy while you get everyone out. 我们拖住他们 你带其他人走
[34:33] Stay alive. 别死
[35:13] It’s time for you to die. 你的死期到了
[35:15] You may have killed, 你或许杀过人
[35:18] but you are not a killer. 但你不是杀手
[35:20] I am today. 今天我是
[35:23] You can do it on your knees or on your feet. 你要么跪着死 要么站着有尊严地死
[36:25] May you be welcomed onto Azra. 愿阿兹拉欢迎你
[40:19] The witch? 女巫干的吗
[40:21] Okay. Stay with me. I need to get you to a healer. Come on. 撑住 我得带你找医师 来
[40:23] – It’s too late. It’s too late. – No, no, no, I can’t lose you. -来不及了 来不及了 -不不不 我不能失去你
[40:25] Stop. Listen to me. 别 听我说
[40:27] Listen to me. 听我说
[40:31] I was wrong. About everything. 我错了 我判断错了一切
[40:35] Everything but you. 唯独没看错你
[40:43] Throw your sword in the ocean. 把你的剑抛进大海
[40:46] Get out of the Badlands and live a life of peace. 离开恶土 过上平静的生活
[41:01] Oh, my beautiful Nathaniel. 我英俊的纳撒尼尔
[41:07] Carry this with you. 带着我的心意离开
[41:13] Know that you were loved by me. 记住我曾深爱过你
深入恶谷

文章导航

Previous Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

深入恶谷(Into the Badlands)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S03E14
S03E15
S03E16

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号